Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Katy: Great work there Riku.

*Katy and Tesla may not of understood as well as others exactly what Riku had went through, but the effort was apparent.*

Tesla: True Notes dominates once again. I knew that punk couldn't take all you guys.

-----

Jet: The bosses first goal is to get rid of the Phoenix siblings. They've shown potential we would rather not deal with. We start with Crosby obsession, Ms. Sandra Fuller. He lack of experience and combat skill should make her easy pickings long as we can isolate her. The second is Emmet Von Phoenix, he may prove more problematic but we should be able to get him.

A number of the True Notes has more basic powers, ones like Victoria, Tenesha, Tyrone, Katy, Tesla and etc won't pose a threat to us.

Now here's where things get interesting, we have a demon, a demi-god and a angel in our mix. These 3 may be more up your alley then ours to determine the best course of action. Misery will work with you Alice on determining what to do with these.

As for our immediate goal, tonight Phoenix #1 becomes no more.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2015 3:31 am

This entire battle was strange to Tie. At first it appeared simple. Someone was testing there abilities, but this was different. A separate battle with an opponent who fought with surprising power. She watched as everyone gathered around Riku. Roberta nearly crushed him with a hug and everyone was relieved. Even Tie felt some faint satisfaction knowing that he would at least only die by her hand.

"I guess we're done here now. Time to toss the little toy you have in the bin Riku." she referred to the sword he still had in his hand. It felt inactive, but just didn't enjoy looking at the blade. The weapon was simply pieces of metal haphazardly forged together with dozens of symbols carved into it. It looked more like a child wanted to make it look cool and mysterious.

As Tie was walking up to them she felt something faint from it. It was almost unnoticeable, but it instantly set off her alarm bells. "REPEL!" she yelled as a shockwave erupted from the blade. An explosion of dark magic was immediately halted by Tie's swift spell and Riku's control over the weapon.

"Demons." In front of Riku Deathgun reappeared with his hand on the blade. He appeared seemingly untouched from the last encounter. It was obvious his power came from that weapon. The sword continued to explode with energy, but Tie continued to chant to keep the magic from hurting anyone nearby. "Demons thrive for destruction, chaos, the immoral, the hedonistic, and the darkness that cast a shadow on the night itself. My wicked right arm sense this and more in you. Yet you don't lose yourself to the darkness."

The magical energy surrounding them effected time itself. Trying to attack had a good chance of having no effect. It was clear he began to learn from there abilities, but Riku could sense he was merely formidable not unstoppable. "You have been declared worthy." as he said this the energy around them faded giving everyone a chance to strike. Riku could see a golden blade slice through Deathgun's head. Tie had drawn Excalibur, but she realized what was cut disintegrated into a fine dust. Even the sword disappeared from Riku's grasp.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2015 3:03 am

"Katy texted those who decided not to come shortly after Deathgun defeat. Sandra got the text as did Tenesha and various others."

Sandra: You see babe, they got this. I knew they could handle it.

"We jump to late in the night. Jet is in a dark room, talking to somebody concealed visually by shadows."

Jet: Everything is ready boss. Misery is in place to cut off Sandra's powers once the time is right, Karen is in position to provide the pinch and make sure Sandra can't run. I'll handle the transport. Alice and Misery have both put measures up, I think our torture cell will be quite undetectable. But Misery, sir, how do you ensure Sandra will leave the room?

"The other figure speaks up."

Nightmare: There are a few ways into a persons mind. Telepaths like our dear Phoenix force their way in through the conscious mind. My powers, you could say I sneak in the back the back door. I invade the unconscious mind through ones dreams. Well, it just so happens I found a juicy memory within Phoenix girlfriend that once brought to light, will have Phoenix do exactly what we want her to do. Now watch my dear boy, as Phoenix plays right into our hands.

"Nightmare gets to work using his powers to invade Tenesha's dreams. It isn't long before bad memories start popping up in Tenesha's head."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 3:49 pm

After the long day, Tanesha had cuddled against Sandra and slipped easily into the realm of sleep. Her dream at first was fairly simple, she was playing a match of tennis against the overlord king mango on his watermelon ship while dressed up like the statue of liberty. But suddenly the scene shifted violently,everything went dark and she found herself on a bed, a figuring laying on top of her.

A deep sense of revulsion filled her as the figure revealed himself to be Troy, Tanesha opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out and he continued to move in and out of her. Her hands were held back by chains, keeping her in place and forcing her to look at Troy's sneering face. A dark slime began oozing out of his mouth and eye sockets, in a rapid torrent that drowned Tanesha in it.

The cries of a child pierced through, causing the scene to shift again to a decrepit hospital room. A doctor in a bloodstained apron loomed over her and reached down, scalpels for fingers and tore into her stomache, she screamed and a babies crie came out of her mouth. The doctor rooted around inside her body for what felt like an eternity, he yanked something out of her.

" Mama "

Tanesha felt a cold dread fill her as she saw the bloody mess that the doctor was now lovingly cradling.

" Mama, mama, mama "

A baby, grotesquely disformed infant, with splotly green and purple skin that was falling off in places and fire for eyes.

" Mama, it hurts, why did you kill me? "

Tanesha thrashed around, in her dream and the real world, screaming like crazy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 11:19 pm

"Sandra was in bed she often dreamed about the future, her dream was one of her and Tenesha in a cozy cottage style home together, it was Christmas time, a tree crammed full with gifts under it and a little girl running around, their little girl. Sandra got jolted awake from her dream future when Tenesha started freaking out in bed."

Sandra: Tenesha?

"Sandra noticed her girlfriend thrashing rather violently and screaming, she still seemed to be sleeping. She must have been having once hell of a bad dream, not just bad but realistic as well. Sandra shook her girlfriend trying to wake her".

Sandra: Tenesha! Hey Tenesha snap out of it!

"Sandra wondered what in the world came over Tenesha to make her act like this, Sandra hated invading others privacy but this seemed serious, Sandra knew she'd have to get answers on what was going on here and help her girl through it. But first she just wanted to wake Tenesha up, because the girl was going to hurt herself at this rate."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 2:11 am

Tanesha suddenly sat up straight, practically thrown from her nightmare. She let out a few uneven breaths, her body coated in a cold sweat, that had been one of the most terrifying experiences of her life and that was saying something, due to the recent events.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 3:17 am

"Sandra was concerned for her lover seeing what was just going on."

Sandra: Tenesha, babe what in the world was that all about.

"Tenesha didn't want Sandra knowing about Troy and the child, some things was better left buried. Tenesha smiled trying wave the whole thing off."

Tenesha: It was nothing gurl, just a little freaked out from a horror movie I seen.

"Sandra normally wouldn't question but this was more then just a bad dream. It was like Tenesha was living a nightmare."

Sandra: Tenesha... don't be mad about this.

"Sandra put her right hand up to Tenesha head, brushing Tenesha hair back slightly then closing her eyes. Tenesha knew what Sandra was doing and it frightened her. Sandra used her telepathy to look into Tenesha recent memories, Sandra seen many appalling sights including Troy having sex with Tenesha. That sight had Sandra feel like she was going to throw up, but Sandra knew this story and knew Tani had no say in this matter, her little sister life was on the line. The next round of images surprised Sandra and for a moment excited her."

Sandra: Oh my Tani you have a child! Now why wouldn't you tell... wait... no... Tani no...

"Tenesha hastily brushed Sandra hand away, her eyes full of tears. The contact broke Sandra telepathy. Sandra couldn't believe what she seen, she gave Tenesha the "I thought I knew you" look."

Sandra: You... murdered your own child?
Tanesha: Sandra I was scared, I didn't...

"Tenesha took Sandra hands as she desperately tried to explain herself, only for the other girl to pull her hand away shortly after Tanesha took it."

Sandra: No, no Tenesha. You was scared, frightened? It... it was YOUR child, it grew to life inside you. There is nothing more precious in life then your own child and you... you killed yours?

"It was clear Sandra had a extremely low view on abortion, in her mind it was equal to murder."

Sandra: Tenesha if you can do that to your own child... then it questions how well I truly know you. If your capable of that with your own child, what are you capable of with me... Emmet... or other True Notes.

"Sandra could never wrap her mind around abortion. She understood being frightened or not ready for kids, but there was adoption, orphans, there was other options. But to have your own child murdered, how could anyone do such a thing? You had to be at least somewhat sick to be so cruel and now, the very women Sandra opened her heart completely to, this very women was now a child killer. There was so many feelings going through Sandra right now, she didn't know what to feel."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 2:22 am

Tanesha was taken aback by Sandra's words, feeling like she'd just been struck. The accusations and judgement stabbed deep, the dream having made the past events feel fresh in her mind. She recoiled back from Sandra, anger beginning to well up " Don't talk like you understand! " she shouted " What it was like for me, having sex with Troy was bad enough, having that evil bastard inside me! "

She fought to keep her emotions in check, but it was all to much, the memories kept coming and coming, making her feel like she was still in the nightmare " But then finding out that I was pregnant too, the shame and humiliation of it all. I was alone, Victoria was to busy being miss evil bitch, there was no one I could turn too! I wanted to keep it, at first. Had the whole image of being a mother in my head, caring my child "

" But then reality hit, I was carrying Troy Crosby's child in my womb, you don't know the revulsion I felt, the bitterness, and anger. The more I thought of it, the more I hated the vile thing that was growin in me. I couldnt take it, I had to get rid of it and I'm glad I did!! "Tanesha hugged herself, not sure what had come over her, but to far in to care, that her words werent entirely true, the wound was too raw and she was fighting to keep herself together.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 3:42 am

"Sandra was a bit shocked when Tenesha shouted at her.    Listening to her girlfriend Sandra did feel remorse, at the same time the women did have her own baby killed."

Sandra: Troy is a bastard, nobody will agree with you more strongly on that then me.   But a child isn't born evil, you could of raised it proper... we could of raised it.   The kid never had to know about that fucktard Troy.

"Sandra's emotions was a swirl of remorse, pity, anger, and disgust.   The confusion of how to feel gave Sandra a almost emotionless outta appearance, but she was anything but emotionless.   She truly felt bad for Tenesha, she loved the girl, this was the person she was going to spend her life with, marry, have a family with.   After so many years Tenesha was truly the one.    But at the same time, the concept of abortion was revolting to her.   To make the conscious choice to tell a medic or doctor that yep, I want my child killed.    It was something Sandra just couldn't wrapi her head around.    Sandra was raised to believe that all things was born equal, and if you look back at history, there was always a reason somebody grew up to be good or bad.    Tenesha saying her child was vile on the merit of being Troy's son, she didn't by it."

Sandra: Tenesha I don't want to argue.   Look, I'm going to leave for a little while.   I need to really think about all this, it... it may be more then I think I can handle on my own. I might spend a few days with Emmet then we can talk when I think I'm ready to handle this.   Right now, it's just to much.    I'll see you again soon.

"Sandra didn't bother to pretty up, she just threw on a pair of pajamas and took off.   If she stayed emotions was going to get the better of both of them and then for sure their relationship would come crashing down.    It was better they just had their time apart to clear their heads.   Sandra walked down the dime early morning halls, it must have been around 1am.   Sandra could feel the floor under her as she was walking barefoot, only having pajama pants and top on.   She thought about her options but really the only choice was Emmet, he seemed eerily wise on the ways of life for someone so young, some things he says is the type of deep knowledge you'd expect from a grandparent.    Yet it was at the same time comforting.    Having remembered to grab her phone on the way out, Sandra texted Emmet with a message saying "Emmet it's Sandra, need to talk, relationship with Tani may depend on it", soon after is a second text "will be there shortly"

Before she could go much further Sandra heard a mans voice, mumbling some type of languish she couldn't understand.   Looking up from her phone she gasps in shock as she almost ran into a man blocking the hall.   His appearance was creepy especially in the dark hall.   He wore a long black drench coat, his hood up casting a shadow that blocked his face.   Sandra tried to get a read on the man but there was nothing.   She started to back up, she turned to run but found Karen blocking her path.    She tried to push Karen aside but found no use of her telepathic or telekinetic abilities.   Karen grinned."

Karen: Aww, poor little Phoenix all outta juice?

"Karen was told not to give away Misery abilities yet and she played along.   Sandra attempted to run back the other way, the creepy man seemed stationary, maybe she could get past him.  But as she turn Karen grabbed a handful of Sandra's hair, Sandra head snapped back as her hair pulled tight and she lost her balance, falling backward onto the floor hitting the back of her head from the fall.   This knocked Sandra into a momentary daze, Karen shrunk Sandra down putting the girl in her pocket, she and Misery then proceeded to leave.

Emmet was up as soon as he'd gotten Sandra's texts.  It sounded serious and he was more then willing to make sure the happiness of two of his precious friends continued strong, no matter what hardship they had to overcome.    But hours passed, 2am, 3am, going on 4am, there was no sigh of Sandra.   The last thing Emmet had heard from her was the texts message, last one saying she'd be there soon.   That was nearly 3 hours ago now."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:22 am

Riku was back to full power now, thanks to a few hours with Kaiser and Kano, who were feeing drained. The three off them were currenlty in the mages base with Tabitha, Shizuka, and Gat. Sitting around a table in the houses dining room. Riku stood at the a head of the table with a blackboard.

"Alright, first order of business, I'm unofficially bringing Kaiser and Kano Thorson into the group, both are highly skilled combatants and have deep knowledge concerning supernatural affairs. Recent events have led me to the decision that backup is necessary. For you guys, i'll of course be fine "

Tabitha rolled her eyes at this comment, but saw the message beneath the ego toting. If Riku thought it was necessary to bring these guys in, then that means the forces they were facing worried even someone as powerful as him, she'd suspected this meeting happening for sometime now. " Well then welcome, please help the mages association anyway you can "

Shizuka was openly eyeing Kano, very much liking what she was seeing " Yes, help us out in anyway you can,stud "

Gat was eyeing Kaiser, but not in a sexual way.It was no secret he saw the ninja as a rival for Riku's attention.

" It is an honor to work with spell casters of your caliber, on the honor of my father and Asgard, I shall lend all of my power! "

Kaiser simply nodded and turned to Riku, waiting for him to move onto the real reason they were there.

Riku cleared his throat " Alright, onto the main topic at hand, our primary goal is to keep an eye out for activity contributing to the hellfire club, as two of it's prominent members have high standing on the island. We know their goal is to aquire the phoenix force via Sandra Fuller but the when and how are still unknown. But now it seems that more players have entered the game "

He turned the blackboard, a piece of enchanted chalk floating up and rapidly enscribing things. " Last week a dragon appeared and later introduced himself as a vampire named Dragon. He informed us that he is part of a group alongside my dumbass aunts. Earlier we met another member,DEATHGUN, aptly named. In that his power seems to beconnected to deathand he's no joke either. We need to consider him a simple example of what the others, excluding said idiotic aunt, can do. The one we havent encountered yet is the supposed leader,Faith the hell knight.Their goal is simply to obtain power and knowledge but the way they want to go about it is anything but simple "

Kano suddenly raised his hand " My friend, you mentioned before about how Katy Kharma was attacked by a vampire, is it not possible this group is behind that? "

Riku shook his head " Not at all, it serves no purpose to them at all. Dragon wouldnt feed off of someone he knows i'm connected too, the with Katy leads me to my next topic. The witch of Wonderland is on the island,I was attacked by the white rabbit not that long ago and today the True Notes were assaulted by the queens cardmen. I believe these eventsare connected in that the witch has joined up with a vampire and probably others. DEATHGUNS appearance was unrelated and bound to happen eventually "

The chalkboard was filled with all the information Riku had just said, it seemed they had three separate groups to contend with now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha could only watch as Sandra left, she hugged her pillow close and layed back. Sleep was impossible now, she was araid of ending up back in that nightmare. Tear started trickling down her cheeks. That was the first fight she'd had with her girlfriend and she felt aweful, sad, and angry. Some time apart was probably what was best now, they needed to think things over.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet checked his phone for what felt like the hundredth time. Sandra had messaged him that she was coming over because of something that had happened with Tanesha, he was of course ready to listen to anything she had to say....but that had been three hours ago and given the girls track record, he was becoming worried.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 2:48 pm

"Sandra had slipped into unconsciousness after hitting her head and being taken by Karen. She had been having a terrible mental dream of all her friends gruesomely dying. She awoke suddenly finding herself chained to a table. She immediately looked around in a panic, struggling to get free but couldn't."

....: Hello Ms. Fuller.

"Sandra looked at the voice seeing another new face, this person we know as Jet."

Sandra: Who are you?
Jet: I'm here simply to tell you what's going to happen.
Sandra: And that is?
Jet: Your going to die here Sandra. This room will be the last room you'll ever see, and the person I'm about to introduce will be the last person you'll ever see. By days end Sandra, you shall cease to be.

"Sandra was shocked Jet was so blunt and upfront, she tried to call for help but again her powers wasn't working. She could not use her telekinesis to break the chains either."

Sandra: What have you done to me... why are you doing this!?
Jet: Systematic destruction of the True Notes my dear, starting with you. I'm sure you've noticed you have no powers, well all you need to know is their not returning. Nobody is coming to save you Sandra Fuller.

"Sandra remembered her dream, was it a vision of the future? Sandra had been in torture situations before but this was possibly the scariest yet, this man was so calm and open. It was like he was not afraid to tell Sandra stuff because he knew for certain she was never leaving this room."

Jet: Well it's been nice to meet one half the Phoenix siblings. But our time has come to a end. Sandra Fuller.

"Jet points to a door where Karen walks in. When she looks back Jet is gone."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 2:35 am

Karen strode into the room, a vicious grin dominating her face, the wig she wore currenly was an eery copy of Sandra's own long red hair. Reaching into her pockets, she pulled something out and placed it on the floor. A moment later it grew into a cart filled with various instruments of torture " Really brings back memories doesnt it? " Karen asked nonchalantly as she turned to stare at Sandra " Our first encounter was of this sort, so very fitting that our last one be the same "

Karen's grin grew even bigger as she noted the fear in Sandra's eyes, bringing her back to that sweet memory till those little batard True Notes appeared " But as my accomplice has stated, there will be no rescue for you this time. No galliant saviors rushing to your aid, HAHAHAHA no dear Sandra Fuller " she ran her fingers up Sandra's arm, to her neck and face. Finally twisting through her hair " Hmm, such nice hair, you know my favorite part of myself was my hair, I treasured it so much. But then your little friend Emmet went and burned it away, it will ever grow again and i've had to use these ugly wigs. But I think i'll scalp you and take this lovely hair for myself "

Karen pulled away and with a sudden movement, grabbed Sandra's middle finger on her left hand and broke it, the resulting scream made Karen shiver perversly. " Yes, little song bird, give us a chirp " she punctured each word with another broken finger.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:17 am

"Sandra screamed out as shape shot though her hand every time Karen snapped a finger. Despite being in this position a number of times, it never gets any easier. A bone snapping is a bone snapping. When Karen was through with Sandra left hand we see all 5 fingers stuck off and buckled in awkward and disturbing ways. Tears streamed from Sandra eyes as she screamed. When Karen stopped to saver Sandra pain and gloat, Sandra managed composure herself enough to speak."

Sandra: Hey... b-bitch... right hand.

"Karen looked over to Sandra other hand, seeing Sandra giving her the middle finger. Chained to the table with no powers, Sandra was aware this was likely her last act of defiance."

Sandra: Fuck you... whatever you do... you'll pay in the end.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 3:51 am

Karen narrowed her eyes as she viciously snapped the middle finger, well it seemed like the Sandra she'd tortured before had grown some bite, she didnt like that, not at all. After Sandra's right hand resembled her left, Karen grabbed some pliers " Lets deal with that naughty mouth of yours " Sandra found her mouth jammed open by some strange force, courtesy of Alice watching the display behind a mirror with the other members of fear factor.

Karen plunged the pliers into Sandra's mouth and began the cruel task of pulling each of Sandra's teeth out, placing each in a small plastic bowel, Alice siting that she wanted them for spell ingrediants. Soon Sandra's mouth was a bloody mess, most of her teeth had been yanked out. Karen was far from over, she next pulled out all of Sandra's nails from her fingers and treated her toes to the same torture, forgoing breaking her toes.

Karen bent over and grabbed something from the bottom of the cart and held it up for Sandra to see " The pear of anguish, an instrument of torture, of the internal variety, if you get what I mean " she grinned suggestively and Sandra instantly knew what she was referring too " Lets see if it's better what your girlfriend does, shall we? "

Moments later Sandra felt like she was being torn apart from the waist down as Karen inserted the metal object inside her and put it to use, it didnt help that Karen was beginning to employ her power, causing it to grow in size, she could swear she was hearing her flesh tear. Karen cackled a pressed her hand on Sandra's stomache, her power pouring into the pain filled girls body, causing several organs and bones to expand and shrink in different intervals " Oh right, I did promise I was going to take that luscious hair for myself, shall we get to it, don't worry, there will still be more to come! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:26 am

"Sandra had been well quieted at this point with screams, cries or whimpers being the only sounds out of her now. Her entire body was in agony and she coughed every so often choking on her own blood. She had tried several times to reach out for help but could tell her efforts was wasn't paying off. Emmet... Tenesha... you can't hear me but... I'll miss you both. Tears rolled from her eyes, whatever was going on, had happened to her powers. It'd left her to the will of this maniac. These was likely the last moments of Sandra life. Though the physical pain was unbearable, What was dawning on her now was state she left Tenesha. Her final words basically made Tani out to sound like monster, now that it was looking like Sandra was never going to be able to take back what was said and leave her lover a deep emotional wound, Sandra was regretting laying into Tani hard as she did."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:28 am

Emmet yawned as he walked into the choir room, a cup of coffee attached to his hand. He'd stayed up all night waiting for Sandra, but she had never appeared. He'd sent a few messages back and even called her, but to no avail. Garfield was already present, comic book in hand while Riku and Kaiser were conversing quietly over a glowing notebook. But it was Tanesha who drew his attention.

The girl looked like she'd seen better days, her clothes were disheavaled and her eyes were bloodshot and showed a severe lack of sleep. Emmet took a seat next to her and sipped his drink " Morning dawling, your not looking well this morning "

Tanesha barely lifted her head up in acknowledgement " Rough night.......have you heard from Sandra? "

" As a matter of fact, she messaged me early in the morning, stating the status o your relationship was hanging in the balance and she needed to talk, unfortunately she never showed up "

This got Tanesha's attention, she'd spent the whole night agoning over what had happened with Sandra and her past mistakes, she was still upset that Sandra had been so quick to place judgement, but it didnt mean that she didnt love her, Emmets words sent a chill up her spine, that wasnt like Sandra and given past incidents, she couldnt help but fear the worst.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 1:49 am

"Tesla entered into the choir room with Kiya. It didn't take long to notice that Emmet and Tenesha was the ones sticking out. Kiya went about as normal getting ready for class but she had noticed the same as Tesla. Tesla came up to the two taking a seat."

Tesla: Coffee Emmet? Seems queen goddess has missed some beauty sleep. As for you Tenesha... I'll be frank, you just look like shit. So girls, I may as well ask. What's going on this time?

"Tesla knew the signs and there was no point bullshitting around. This group was either happy or their was tragedy afoot. Both Emmet and especially Tenesha seemed a long ways away from being happy, which setting up for glee club was extremely odd."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:22 am

" Straight to point, as always miss Nova " Emmet greeted her " Sleep isnt something I need to be beautiful, it just " he waved his hand over his face and vitality filled his body, the tire expression gone as his usual glow was restored " is " back to the topic at hand, he to was wondering what the source of strife between Sandra and Tanesha was.

Tanesha was silent for a moment, she slowly wrapped her arms around herself " Sandra and I had a fight last night and I havent heard from her since, she messsaged Emmet saying she was going to see him, but never did, as for what the fight is about....... " Emmet placed a friendly hand on her shoulder, she smiled slightly " I can't say, just yet, but it was bad "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:50 am

Tesla: You... and Sandra had a fight?

"The way those two girls was, them fighting seemed so unlikely it was next to impossible."

Tesla: Didn't you make Sandra sick and almost kill her when your powers went out of whack a little while ago? Sandra stuck with you though that with a smile on her face. I don't know what tops nearly dying at your lovers hands, whatever it is must been a dozy to have her fight with you.

"Whatever caused this fight certainly had Tenesha shaken up."

Tesla: So Sandra is missing. Is it possible she just changed her mind about seeing Emmet? Generally Tenesha you have been the stronger of the two. So if your this upset, no telling what state Sandra is in. Distraught people sometimes can act irrational. I'm sure you give her enough time, she'll throw her fit, cool down, and come back around. I wouldn't worry about Mafia, only two in that to have any reason to go after Sandra are Troy and Karen. Troy is miles away and Karen... well, I think she got the message after last time.

Besides if Sandra was in danger she'd send out one of her telepathic distress calls, right? Have either of you gotten one of those?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 3:14 pm

Emmet pondered Tesla's words, they were certainly plausiable, but he still held his doubts. Sandra wasnt the sort to not at least let him know that she had decided against meeting him. Givenhow Tanesha was at the moment, it was very likely that Sandra was in worse shape. " That is possible " Emmet said finally " Sometimes being alone can help more then being around other, even if it is me "

Tanesha didnt say anything at first, but she slowly sat up a little straighter " Then....lets leave her alone then, theres nothing else to do..... " she kept seeing Sandra's face in her head, the look of hurt and disgust, but also the kind sympathy she knew the girl was capable of, it was all so much to take in.

Victoria walked in with Tyrone, cradling a cup of green tea. She'd woken up feeling ill and spent a good hour with her face in a wastebasket. But she immediately forgot all about it the moment she saw Tanesha headed over " Tani, whats wrong? " though their friendship was still in the mending process, Victoria considered Tanesha her best friend and was perfectly attuned to the girls moods, she'd never seen Tanesha like this before.

Tanesha started to shrug then stopped, she stood up and led Victoria out of the room and into the hallway to talk privately. Emmet watched them leave, understanding instantly, if there was one person Tanesha would open up to, it was Victoria.

------------------------------------------------

They found and empty classrooma and Tanesha spilled it all, the pregnancy, abortion, and Sandra finding out. In the end, Tanesha was in Victoria's arms, tears streaming down her face. Victoria held onto her friend tightly, tears in her eyes as well " Oh Tani, i'm so sorry you had to go through all that! " she felt absolutely miserable, it was all her fault that this had happened to her friend. Just another reminder of what a horrible person she was....no, there was no time for that. This wasnt about her, it was about her friend who was in pain.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 3:37 am

*Tesla could tell Emmet had his doubts. Being her gossip buddy and sex rival she was getting to know him somewhat well. The weird combination of powers from before only making her feel closer to him. Tesla waited until Tenesha left the class with Victoria.*

Tesla: Alright, so what are you thinking Emmet? I know your not buying that Sandra disappeared on her own. I would spoke earlier but Tenesha seems upset enough.

*Tesla partly suggested Sandra needing time alone to try help Tenesha. In reality Sandra had the worst type of luck. It was well within reality somebody else had targeted her.*

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 5:15 am

" I think....we should operate under the assumption that she may have been captured " Emmet responded somberly, no matter how many times it happened, it still weighed on him heavily to have a dear friend in danger " It's possible that you are correct in your statement that Sandra could have wanted some time alone, but i'd feel better if we knew her current situation, Riku dawling, might you be able to assist us "

The half demon had been listening as the whole conversation was going on, his thoughts went the same route theres were. Sandra's luck was so bad, he was seriously wondering if she'd been cursed. If the avatar for the phoenix force was missing, that definetly warranted some attention. Especially since she'd started tapping into the actual power now " Sure, a simple locator spell should do the job. I would just need something of hers though "

He vanished, presumably to aquire something of Sandra's. While he was gone, Emmet floated up to the stage, he needed to calm his nerves and there was only one way to that at the moment.

Emmet:
I'm sorry if I seem uninterested
Or I'm not listenin' or I'm indifferent
Truly, I ain't got no business here
But since my friends are here
I just came to kick it but really
I would rather be at home all by myself not in this room
With people who don't even care about my well being
I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend
So you can go back, please enjoy your party
I'll be here, somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana
With this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear
Over this music I don't listen to and I don't wanna get with you
So tell my friends that I'll be over here

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Excuse me if I seem a little unimpressed with this
An anti social pessimist but usually I don't mess with this
And I know you mean only the best and
Your intentions aren't to bother me
But honestly I'd rather be
Somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen
To some music with the message (like we usually do)
And we'll discuss our big dreams
How we plan to take over the planet
So pardon my manners, I hope you'll understand
That I'll be here
Not there in the kitchen with the girl
Who's always gossiping about her friends
So tell them I'll be here
Right next to the boy who's throwing up 'cause
He can't take what's in his cup no more
Oh God why am I here?

Hours later congregating next to the refrigerator
Some girl's talking 'bout her haters
She ain't got none
How did it ever come to this
I shoulda never come to this
So holla at me I'll be in the car when you're done
I'm standoffish, don't want what you're offering
And I'm done talking
Awfully sad it had to be that way
So tell my people when they're ready that I'm ready
And I'm standing by the TV with my beanie low
Yo I'll be over here

Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

Emmet had heard this song recently and had been eager to try his hand at it, he'd hoped to wow the whole group, but any thoughts of showing off were the farthest from his mind. He just wanted to sing, to give himself over to the music that didnt represent the current situation and he did just that. Riku had actually come back at the start of the song, but had been mesmerized by Emmets voice as he sang, perfectly as always, but he saw traces of Emmets true talent shining through.

As the song ended, Riku held up a shirt of Sandra's " Alright, it's a pretty straight forward spell, the shirt will seek out it's owner " he started chanting in what sounded like german, Sandra's shirt starting to float into the air and give off a purple glow, but suddenly the shirt burst into flames, not even leaving any ash behind.

Garield broke the silent that followed this display " Uh, was that supposed to happen? "

Riku rubbed his chin " No, somethings blocking my magic, something powerful " another mage was keeping Sandra's location under wraps, this wasnt some idle spell either, he'd glimpsed a deeply complex spellwork, out loud " Strong psionic residence "

Riku locked eyes with Sandra and mentally relayed the real information, things were going to be getting messy soon.

Emmet's mind immediately went to the phoenix force, it was not impossible that Sandra would tap into it, under duress and keep herself off the grid, but still.......he rubbed his head, feeling that he was missing something, but not sure what.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:09 am

As Noah was heading to the choir room his path was blocked by Jonah and Amelia. The latter smiled and waved. "Hey Brother Arkson. You have a moment?" he was given some information on the two who came to the school for their own mission, but this was likely one of the few times they ever noticed each other's existence.

"We need a word with you and the rest of True Notes. Lady Ashford has already been informed." Jonah simply stated. Noah didn't necessarily know everything yet, but it was obvious that this is connected to yesterdays attack.

---------------------------------------------------------

"This is starting to become a theme." is what Tyrone thought as they all were wondering who was trying to see where Sandra was. He tried not to show his frustration and just sat down thinking what they should do. Those more capable than him were also in a similar position which only added to it.

"I think we're going to need everyone for this. I'm not a psionic but Roberta has a six sense to someone getting their ass kicked. Lets hope Sandra is still fighting."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:49 pm

Kiya kept quiet as everything was going on. If Sandra was in trouble she couldn't get out of, it could really set Kiya back. Not that she was making a move anytime soon anyway, she still hadn't found a reliable way of getting Sandra off the island. But the added set back of something happening to her was a annoyance she didn't need. However, there was another option.

Katy soon joined the rest of the present class, she spotted Tenesha and Victoria on the way in but decided not to bother them. Getting into the room it didn't take long to notice Sandra was missing. Seemed something was likely going on.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:07 pm

Noah had been meaning to get in contact with these two, but things seemed to keep getting in the way. He'd been given cursory information on them, how they had been sent by the church for a different reason. He raised an eyebrow as they mentioned Lilia, the angel, he assumed it had something to do with yesterdays sudden attack " Very well, Jonah, Amelia. What is it you need to discuss? " he was a little wary, not everyone in the club was aware of the supernatural and how it enterwined with them all and he'd rather not have civilians involved. But they'd all gone past that point a long time ago.

------------------------------------------

Riku was mentally sending out messages to Kano, Tabitha, Shizuka, and Gat. They needed to mobilize and start a search behind the scenes. Sandra was probably dead at this point, so trying to find her was pretty pointless, but they could stumble across something. Katy was quickly informed about the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 24 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next