Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:19 am

Sandra: Thanks guys. That should teach that dude his lesson.

"Riku kinda gave away with that playful tone who had stepped in to help."

Katy: Hey Sandra how did you pinpoint that guy?

"Sandra thought about her response for a bit."

Sandra: I heard and seen some of his thoughts. I am telepathic, maybe that power is finally starting to surface.

"Telepathy and Telekinese, a combination with such potential."

Katy: Your gonna be one mean cat in time Sandra. I should be careful not to get on your bad side.
Sandra: Aww Katy dare, I would never hurt a fellow True Note no matter how strong I get. Your all like family.

"Sandra smiled warmly to set the mood before having a sip of her milk and beginning her bagel."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:46 am

Tie was thankful that issue was taken care of swiftly. The few people in this school that generally do try and keep order don't seem to be around to take issue with that. That's if they could find out who did it. "So cheerleader, telepath, a good natural singing voice, fun girlfriend and attractive. I dare say you're winning adolescence."

She decided to ignore the other issues of people trying to come after her for a variety of reasons. Tyrone walked over laughing and wiping a tear from his eye. "The abruptness of that was awesome. Aw man so hey guys! Congrats on tryouts. I would've came but I've been actually trying to study."

"Yet another boy putting studying over fun. When will it end."

"Its either that or fail and I don't fail. Too awesome for that plus my sister is surprisingly busy recently so I couldn't get her help."

-----------------------------------------

"Jesus Christ dad the fuck did you do?" was Sarah's response when she looked over the dossiers her father sent her. His reasoning just made her extremely stressed.

"Considering how many problems there are at that school I've sent some people to make sure your safe."
which was his message to her over a secure line. The information he sent over was causing her to pull her hair out.

"This is crazy I figured Adrian wouldn't pull any shit anytime soon, but now with a power vacuum." Sarah mumbled to herself while trying not to biter her cubicles. Dealing with stress was an issue for her and she was sure it was part of the reason why her mother was a serious alcoholic. "No no no I'm just being crazy." she laughed it off to herself and decided to leave her room.

"The likelihood of Adrian working to feel the vacuum with these people? Hah that's too crazy to even think about."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 3:10 am

Sandra: Wow um, thanks Lilia.

"It was easy to forget all she accomplished with everything else going on, but when Lilia pointed it out, Sandra had done a lot in a short time."

Katy: Lets not forget her overcoming shyness and becoming a hero.
Sandra: Wait, hero?

"Sandra wasn't quite sure what Katy meant by that."

Katy: Think about it. You saved Tenesha life, twice. You saved Emmet's life and with him, you took out the Mafia. I think that qualifies you a hero.

"Sandra had never looked at things that way. After so many beatings and near death experiences Sandra always thought herself to be the victim, but being called a hero. She was at a loss of words."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:43 pm

" Katy is quite right, youve overcome many hardships my dear and helped myself and Tanesha out of terrible situations, if that is not a hero then I misunderstand the word " Emmet smiled at her " You can be proud of all the progress youve made and in such a short time, look forward to the many other accomplishments you'll achieve in the future "

Tanesha agreed with the others " Yeah babe, I owe a lot to you, your an amazing person "

-----------------------------------------------

Adrian was coming back from his meeting with Harlequin for the moment they were simply going to play it by ear. Their had been a lot of action lately and it would be foolish to try something now, besides, he wanted to inspect Emmet more, there was still so much about the boy he wanted to know about. He walked up to Sarah's door and phased through it " Good Morning, I was hoping we could talk "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 5:20 pm

Sandra: Wow, thanks guys. I don't know what to say. Thank you guys.

"Sandra was shocked but also felt amazing with everybody thinking so highly of her. It all just made her feel a lot more confident she could get though a class with Victoria as well as tough out the jerks of the school."

Katy: So Tenesha, Sandra. Any idea what happened to you two yesterday morning when you gals, ya know, got down and wild so to say?
Sandra: Oh um, no not really. Someone was tying with our emotions, we was so lustful for each other that nothing else around us mattered. But, we have no clues to who it was.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:36 pm

"Ugh what is it Adrian? I'm not the best morning person." Sarah did an immediate test run she called 'A million ways to die by pen' it was something Sarah did to use her powers to see into certain futures that involved ridiculous attempts to kill someone with a pen. One of those involved setting off her neighbor's shockwave power. Of course attempt number 243 was stopped due to manipulation of gravity which was worrying.

-------------------------------------------

Tie noticed Sandra didn't mention any connection to Adam. It made her wonder whether or not how affected was she by it. "There was some little boy getting a large amount of attention during try outs. I can't quite recall his name."

"The school should have records of every student's power. We can just complain enough about it and look it up." Tyrone suggested but figured an ability like that would either be cleverly hidden or the administration doesn't really give a shit about that.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:16 pm

" My apologies " he didnt sound particularly apolagetic as he leaned back against her door " I'll try to keep it brief. I assume youve heard from your father about the assistance he's sent, I just came from talking with them, interesting lot. You and Tyrone will be looked after so that no harm comes to you, of course " It was a simple enough condition to adhere too.

" Two quetions what is your opinion of them and their effectivness and what do you see about Emmets love life " the last question was incredibly random, but he needed to know, Emmet seemed to collect men in the way he did powers and he didnt want anyone getting in his way.

----------------------------------------------------

" You mean Adam? " Emmet considered that for a moment. He certainly had been popular, physically he was attractive in the conventional sense, but outside of that. Hmm " Hmm, true he did seem to have a particular effect on us all. But is it enough to influence others into public acts of sexual conduct? "

" I wouldnt be suprised, lust is very powerful, if you can control it then can control anything " Riku commented " Its how it is with most of the seven sins "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:10 am

Sandra: So that guy that got on the cheerleader squad is possibly the guys the manipulated me and Tenesha?
Katy: I have a idea. The tryout was probably recorded right? Security tap or whatever. Lets get our hands on the video and watched it in private, just our group away from Adam or any randoms. And lets see if you guys feel the same about him without any powers clouding your judgement.

"Katy's plan was the taping would expose Adam as he really was in the contest. If he was playing with her friends emotions, then watching him objectively via video with no possible manipulation may give them all a entirely different perspective of him, exposing Adam for what he was."

Sandra: What if Mike and Terrell catch us?
Katy: I don't think it'll matter. You are the principles personal student, having something to do with the Phoenix most like.
Sandra: Just like everyone else after me.
Katy: Exactly. She probably won't let anything happen to you or your friends, which happens to be us. And besides if the hall monitors come our way, it's 8 VS 2, assuming everyone here is part of this. And that's not even the full True Notes team.
Sandra: Instead of stealing school security footage, as head cheerleader could Victoria just ask for it?
Katy: If she isn't to much a two timing bitch to do it, then yes I figure they can. It's nothing unusual for sports captains to want to review their games and stuff. Question is, do you trust her?

"That last question was directed more towards Tenesha then the rest."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:12 am

Sarah raised an eyebrow when he asked about Emmet and merely took a mental not of that. It took two seconds to think about the other question. "Their combat effectiveness individually is extremely high. Mix in ruthlessness with an apparent lack of any conscience and you already have a killer. Add in their abilities and skills makes them an issue for Tier 1 military operatives. A peer group close by would be True Notes. They have some members who are far more than they appear and will be able to match these criminals. Comparable members in combat skill are Emmet, Lilia, Kaiser, Riku, Noah and hell even Roberta under special circumstances."

The amount of actual thought she put into this went beyond a couple of seconds, but from what little she could see from the True Notes it felt accurate to her. The amount of realities she saw during that deal with the mafia potentially going wrong gave her a glimpse of their skills.  

"Of course competent tactics could easily turn the tide. You do claim to be competent right?" she grinned then continued.

"I've actually seen Ballsa around here and ugh. That ho needs to die. You should definitely watch out for her since your pretty close to her type. Using her attraction to you will be useful, but only to a certain extent. Definitely don't fuck her. Just a friendly piece of advice in case you want your little team to not end tragically."

She frowned and nearly shivered just thinking about Bawla. That girl set off her kill on site instincts almost even worse than Megan did. "Harvey again is unsettling, but also dangerous enough to require some of the best people out there to simply capture. Potentially the most dangerous due to raw power. If you want someone to damage a town beyond all repair while going on a raping spree that's your guy. I doubt he can get the full use out of his Terrakinesis unless their is a volcano just waiting to blow right up under us. Whenever he arrives you can expect some more students to start skipping class...permanently."

That one word implied some knowledge about Adrian's behavior, but he could tell she didn't consider him a prime suspect. "Now for the last member of Team Rocket we have Iko. Probably the most 'sane' if you can say that of the group. Experienced infiltrator and extremely fast combatant. I can easily tell he is the most mercenary of the group. If you want him to say infiltrate the True Notes or the Mafia he'd fit in better than the other two. To be honest if these people are led by anything with a working brain their isn't much that can stop them around here." she could've written a book on how to turn these people into the perfect killing machines, but her interest wasn't that great. Plus she wasn't completely sure of Adrian's intentions. Now was the last question.

"I don't have to be able to see far into the future to know how Emmet's love life will turn out. He's not settling for one partner, but he will have great love for all of them. Expect to be a part of a harem and likely with the least amount of attention unless you get really good at faking a soul." Sarah had much disdain for Adrian, but she wasn't going to out right knowingly lie. This seemed like the most likely outcome. "If you really want to know who he might like the most? Go back to the club and find out. He's even added a boy named Garfield to his little harem. Hell ask my brother about him since he's hasn't had much time to hang out with you lately."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Well considering I'm dating that two timing bitch I think I trust her." Tyrone came in with just a hint of annoyance, but he could easily understand their issue with her. "Whatever you think of Victoria she has enough reasons to do this."

"Actually I think your right about that." Tie spoke up grateful Tyrone didn't appear too agitated by it. "Victoria does seem to take her duties as captain seriously. If there is a reasonable chance her own judgement was clearly manipulated in such a manner she would be utterly neglectful in her duties. Of course I'd prefer this to being forced to fight students at least attempting to keep some order in this babylon." Tie actually was lying about preferring not to fight, but it was a reasonable statement. In the end it wasn't her decision since dealing with the culprit was up to Sandra and Tanesha.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 12:36 pm

Katy: Forgive the comment Tyrone but when Victoria and Tenesha came to the True Notes, they was spies for Troy. One came off as legitimately nice, formed a obvious love affair, and pleaded her heart and soul out to us when it came time to come clean. The other acted selfishly, made no real attempt to make friends, and ran back to Troy. While you love her Tyrone, for our groups own safety that is not something we can just allow ourselves to forget about.

"Clearly Katy picked up on Tyrones annoyance and in the course of not wanting to create a possible enemy, backed her statement with a few facts."

Sandra: I think we should get her help.

"While Katy was just thinking factually, Sandra simply outright disliked the thought of asking Victoria for help as she didn't like the girl as person. But it was the obvious move to make, there wasn't a need for any pointless battles. Things was crazy enough already."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Tyrone was pinching the bridge of his nose wondering why Katy acted as if he didn't know the things she did. "I'm not defending her actions at all Katy. I doubt she would, but I do getting her help is the best decision. Even Troy wouldn't like someone manipulating his senses."

"Whatever we do I hope we hurry. I really don't like the idea of someone actively using their powers to manipulate people." Roberta could sense the worry in her own voice. Using lust or even telepathy to manipulate others against their will was always unnerving to her. She trusted Sandra, but in general she hated it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 am

Sandra: Well we have Glee Class to kick the morning off, I guess there would be no better time to ask Victoria then the present. Seeing I'm paired with her I may as well bring it up.

"Sandra didn't like having to sing with Victoria, and now it looked like she would be asking Victoria for help. But if Adam was the one that made herself and Tenesha laughing stocks to the entire school, then Sandra would gladly suck it up and talk to Victoria in order to expose him."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:58 am

It took Donovan awhile to figure out that they were talking about Victoria " HEY, thats my sister! " he exclaimed, startling everyone " Look, I know better then everyone that she can be a bitch, mean, and sometimes evil.....uh where wass I going with this? "

" She's a good person deep down? " Garfield offered

" Right, thanks dude, but she really is good deep down, she just doesnt know how to show it that well. She can do bad things, but once she's figured out it's bad, she'll beat herself up over it and do anything she can do make up for it, thats just how our family is, I'm not saying to flat out forgive her but dont write her off either " he just nodded and Garfield patted his back.

Emet reached out and took Donovans hand " I apologize if weve said anything that can be considered as an insult to your family. Even if we do have issues with her, stemming from past experiences with her, but regardless, we wouldnt want our own families honor besmirched " he gave a dazzling smile that had Donovan flapping his mouth open and close but no sound came out. Garfield shifted around in his seat a little, not exactly sure how to feel about that, mainly because he had feelings for both boys.

Riku watched the exchanged with a barely contained interest, the juicy gossip developing before him was hilarious, he could already see how this situation would be turn out. Tanesha thought on it for a moment after letting Donovans words sink in " I think we should ask her, Donnies right, to a point anyway. Were never gonna be able to move forward if we dont all try together, it's hard, believe me I know the girl as well as Donnie does, but maybe we can just see what happens "

-----------------------------------------------------

Victoria was sitting in her room, putting the finishing touches on an essay, she printed it and headed for cafeteria. She was taking her time, not looking forward to seeing the others, aside from Tyrone, she knew how much they disliked her. Again she knew that she deserved it all, but it was hard. Despite the tough act she put on, she really did want to be accepted by the True Notes and be one of them. She sighed and lifted her chin " being mopey wont do anything to help the situation, I just have to be myself, the real me "

" Thats a good goal to have, as long as the true you is worth it "

Victoria whipped around in time to see a hand cover her eyes, she immediately lost consciousness and dropped down. William held her up and scanned her body, " Hmm, I thought so, your pregnant. It's still far to early for you to notice, but why dont I speed things up for you "

He had no real reason for this, honestly he was just bored and looking for something interesting to do.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian rubbed his chin as he mulled over everything Sarah had said. Her thought ran parallel to his own in the matter of the members of Harlequin. Hill had sent him strong assistance, but most of them were obviously mentally unstable, that was good for the line of work he had in mind, but bad as well. He'd already had a battle of wills with Harvey and won, but he would need to solidify his dominance sooner rather then later. Adrian shared Sarahs thoughts of murdering Bawla, he imagined if he had normal emotions then he would have, but as it was he could tolerate her a bit better.

He had no intentions of developing a sexual relationship with her, he'd considered it for a split second but the red flag had gone up immediately, her obsessive tendencies were bad enough already, he didnt want to imagine what sex would do. Iko was a simple mercenary, not unlike Kiya. He was working for a paycheck, his sheer experience certainly set him apart from the rest and infiltration was definetly a possibility. He didnt mention Alex, considering she hadnt and probably wasnt aware of him, he would keep it that way.

Moving onto his second question, the fact that Emmet would end up with a harem didnt really suprise him, but that it would have romantic overtones did throw him a bit. The boy had made it explicit the first time they'd fooled around that he wanted nothing to do with romance, but sometimes he could see a flicker of it in his eyes. Noah was no real threat at the moment, he was still to green to the whole thing, but as for Garfield he would require a closer inspection.

He really hadnt had much alone time with Emmet lately, he'd had other things to dwell on and his plans hadnt been set yet, the main goal was to stay as close to Emmet as possible. If he was going to end up in a mass relationship with Emmet and other men, then he needed to set his spot in it at the top, so to speak. " I see, thank you for insight, as always youve given me much to contemplate, I shall keep you posted on our activities, well I shall leave you to your morning, unless theres something else youd like to talk about "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:51 am

"There is something else, but I don't have enough info to really gauge it well. This cute girl I tutor occasionally told me that afterschool she saw and I quote 'Explosions, blinding light and heard something yelling Hallelujah' not sure about that last part but Roberta seemed to confirm. Other than that nothing." Sarah moved towards the door and waited until Adrian moved.

"I wish you well with your team. Hopefully I won't need to hear much about them in the future. If you keep me updated I'll relay my completely objective view to my father." Sarah had a big grin on her face. Adrian could tell she was likely going to give Alexander a detailed report, but the first one will likely be filled with a huge amount of passive aggressive insults mixed in with outright belittling. Her respect for the man was much lower than Tyrone's.

--------------------------------------

"Well now that the Awkardness is over I have to ask something." Roberta was waiting to ask this all morning and ended up forgetting to press Lilia on this last night. "Lilia what the hell happened at the gym?"

"What are you talking about my dear?"

"Don't play around I could sense it even by not being there. A lot of damaged school property, craters everywhere. I'm pretty sure that wasn't just a regular fight between students."

"Oh that it was just a minor disagreement I had with these girls. Nothing serious honestly." Tie knew she was annoying Roberta but it was for mere amusement. She knew the others saw what happened but was glad they didn't bring it up. Of course it was only a matter of time before they had to get involved no matter what. At least until she completed the spell.

Tyrone was confused until he remembered what Roberta was talking about on the phone with him. He knew Victoria was busy so he checked up on her to. She seemed alright but something really weird did happen. "I was wondering about that. Is it something we should be worried about?"

"........Maybe."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:34 pm

"Sandra remembered that fight, there was certainly more to those sisters then Lilia was letting on. But if her friends said it was alright, then she had no reason not to trust them."

Katy: Well anytime you need help I'm open Lilia.

"Katy was one that also missed the tryouts and the demon sisters attack first hand. She was just under the assumption that it couldn't be much worse then they been though with Troy."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:53 am

Scanty, Kneesocks, Dragon and Death knelt down at the table and began their chant.
In all worlds we will bring order to the chaos.

Death[/b ]to the chosen.

[b]Power
to the worthy.

Faith in ourselves that the will we created can never be overcome.

Lightening arced across the ceiling above. Magic and the cries of souls powered this opening into another world. A portal formed to a dark abyss as one woman slowly was released from it. She wore complete full plate of armor. It was dark with dried blood painted onto it. Quite menacing for most and she even decided ot make it more so with the image of a eye on the chest plate and a sword seemingly piercing it. Her face held a long scar across her cheekbone up to her eye. Eyes were emerald but had cracks of red scarring her pupils. Hair dark and short and olive skin. Just looking at her was just a little off putting, but her smile could always relax a room. It was almost as if she wasn't a baby eating demon.

Her feet touched the floor and with a raise of her hand they all stood up. She took a look at Scanty and grinned. The authoritarian demon looked away with a frown. "Oh are we not friends panty. Come on," she walked over to her with open arms. Scanty huffed and just let the demon envelop her. Kneesocks frowned but was quickly grabbed.

"Whats wrong with my sexy twins?" They both struggled but just settled in for the moment.

"We were bested by a wingless trollop!"

"and a tiresome half breed demon. Rectifying this and showing our superiority will be the first step." They both broke free and merely pouted after remembering that. It was clear they weren't going to give up but that's why they were recruited.

"Oh my girls don't worry. Your not just here for the looks and lesbian twin demon porn."

"Faith where are those videos then?" the familiar sound of a power hungry vampire came from behind. Both of them arms wide shouted "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY" as they met each other in an embrace.

"Why haven't you dealt with this yet or Death. Hey DEATHGUN! Come on remember when you could only say that in engrish 'DESUGUN'"

Most groups of villains barely have any other view of their partners that doesn't involve the "Useful but I'll betray you eventually." idea which isn't far from the truth with these four villains. However they did have a sometimes overly friendly rapport. It was useful when making others wonder if their really that bad. At least until dinner and the virgin blood is getting chugged. Not long after the excitement they went back to business which didn't take long. Faith was he defacto leader because of her superior abilities and some respect they had for the woman.

"So, what I gather from this is you underestimated the fallen. Not surprised since your not like moi but it is annoying that weapon of hers and I bet she's getting more power. Riku is another issue. Lets test their limits. Dragon,"

He jumped on the table and summoned a gust of wind to push his cloak up giving him a heroic pose. "You rang?"

"You heard what I said. Push them but try not to destroy the island in the process. Some of the souls there are interesting. Even Emmett and Sandra would be great bonuses."

DEATHGUN silently agreed while Scanty and Kneesocks were simmering. Scanty yawned trying to get some attention. "Please let us deal with this. A vampire that drams about being an extinct lizard is hardly a challenge."

That immediately got his attention and looked at Scanty. "I've always given you invitations for a duel and you never accepted."

"Bedding you is hardly the place for a duel but I am clearly superior even in that regard."

"Stop it Dragon I brought them here because they resemble a fun sort of order and because I'm into the demon forbidden sister thing. The point is its your turn now. Have fun."

Last edited by LuckyMan on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 3:59 am

Victoria suddenly woke, slouched against a desk in the choir room with no memory of getting there. The last thing she remembered was walking to the cafeteria and then....nothing. She rubbed her forehead as she tried to recall any earlier events but nothing came to mind. The bell rang and gradually the other True Notes began to enter the room. The one thing she did recall was that she and Sandra were to sing together today. Tanesha and Sandra actually sat next to her " Hey, we need to see the footage from the security camera during tryouts yesterday, can you pull it off? " Tanesha asked right off the bat.

Victoria blinked, a little taken abac by the request " Um yeah, I was going to chec it later on anyway, but why do you want to see it? Generally you just leave this sort of thing to me "

They immediately explained their suspicions of Adam and his involvement in the extreme PDA of yesterday. She bit her lip as she pondered this as well, Adam was attractive, the level of arousal and flat out aggression she felt over him had been a little extreme in a sense " Alright, I'll get it and we can go over it in my room later "

Adrian had headed for the choir room after talking with Sarah, he'd had much to ponder. A harem had never crossed his mind, but it was perfectly in the realm of Emmets character to be involved with so many men at once. He walked into the choir room and immediately spotted Emmet sitting between Noah and Garfield. Noah blushed immediately upon seeing him and Adrian gave him an easy smile.

Emmet waved him over as well, gave him a " just a sec " sign and dragged Tyrone outside " Dude, I need to ask you something, out of all the men Emmets involved with. Where do you imagine my standing is? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:55 pm

"Katy entered the room shortly behind Sandra and Tenesha, joining Kaiser, her dance partner for today."

Katy: Hello.

"Katy smiled cheerfully, truthfully she was looking forward to this."

Katy: Ready to dazzle the competition?

-----

"Sandra was a bit quiet at first but she knew having to sing with this girl, she couldn't stay so withdrawn around her."

Sandra: Thank you Victoria. So... you ready to sing today?

"Ideally if they went first so Sandra could get though this quickly, she'd be happy."

-----

"Tesla came in a mere minute or so before the bell would ring. She went over to join Emmet's group assuming her partner from the other day would be over her."

Tesla: Hello guys, any room for the most talented women in the room?

"That statement came of partly joking, yet partly seriously, as well as a mild jab at Emmet who despite being a women at heart, was still a man in the end."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:55 pm

"Um...." Tyrone couldn't really think of a good response for Adrian's question on the spot. It did take some time to think about it and he has actually wondered a little about this himself. The sexual lives of his friends were always entertaining to ponder once in a while. "Well it doesn't look like he's getting pretty serious with anyone so you should be okay. We got a new guy Garfield who seems pretty close to him but again nothing serious." unlike Sarah Tyrone didn't consider Emmet would go for all of them at once. However he did know enough to see there weren't any favorites from his perspective for the moment. "Oh dude do you like him? I mean seriously like him as a person instead of a toy?"

Tyrone was already getting prematurely excited. He never thought Adrian was evil like his sister did, but really wanted her to be proven wrong.

---------------------------------------------

"Tesla you know we're filled up on talent my dear as it is. However we always have room for mediocre." Tie smiled slyly knowing what Tesla actually meant. "It doesn't matter in the end. These are duets so I'll tone it down. Sometimes we shouldn't outshine our more...conventional partners."

Roberta walked in after Tesla and found her seat near Emmet. Of course, she could only smile noticing two cute guys near him. She wondered where he can find so many guys pretty much okay with a harem.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 11:11 pm

Tesla: You know miss Lilia, it is usually the most mediocre of all that has to resort to talking down the A+ players.

"Tesla grinned finding a seat, while she called herself the most talented women in the room, she never actually talked down anyone else. Of course this was all friendly competition, but that didn't mean Tesla wasn't going to do her to establish herself as the top star. She knew she had the skill for it, and had finally accepted her family legacy in music. She was going to rise up no matter what, it was simply a matter of making everything click so to say. Ultimately it was pride, anything other then being #1 just wasn't acceptable."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:47 pm

" Yeah, I think I might " Adrian said with a slight smile, Tyrone seemed to be hoping for this, no reason to dash them " Sex with him is great but I think I might want something deeper this time, I just hope I can get him before anyone else does. But your right, its not gonna happen anytime soon but when it does, I'll be ready "

If he had to guess, then it was a safe bet that Noah and this Garfield were going to be in this mass relationship. He was already familiar with Noah but it might be prudent to get more comfortable with Garfield as well.

" Now now ladies, your both extraordinary singers, mediocre compared to myself of course, I see bright futures ahead of you " Emmet said, using a compliment sadnwhich. He waved at Roberta " Are you ready for our duet today dawling? I was thinking we could go last to give the others their moment to shine before we eclipse them "

" In that case, I say we go first then " Victoria suggested to Sandra, knowing the other girl would want to get it over with as soon as possible. Kaiser was showing Katy some pre-dance stretches to try out.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 12:53 am

"It was amusing that Tesla first spoke to Emmet, then got into it with Lilia and Emmet then being the one to break things up.    She shrugged and smiled."

Tesla: Well see by semesters end which of us are the real queen here.

"Of course Tesla knew despite her big talk that wasn't quite up to Emmet and Lilia standards, but she'd only just started singing recently after a lifetime of neglecting her talent, so what does one expect?   What Tesla did know is she was already above the majority, and her potential was limitless.   Tesla was a diamond in the rough, but once that diamond was polished, Emmet and Lilia would not be long signing Tesla's praises.   She will see to that."

-----

"Katy was following Kaiser's advice and the stretches he was showing her was really making her feel a lot more agile and loose."

-----

"Sandra nodded a bit relieved Victoria agreed to get their song done early."

Sandra: All that's left then is for class to start.

"No sooner was those words said when Nate walked in, welcoming the class and asking who's go first. Veronica raised her hand and she and Sandra took stage."

Sandra: We singing "Nobody's Home" by Avril Lavigne.

"The music soon starts and Sandra leads into the song."

(Sandra)
Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
(Victoria)
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

(Sandra)
What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
(Victoria)
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

(Sandra)
Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
(Victoria)
Broken inside.

(Sandra & Victoria)
Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah(Sandra),oh(Victoria)

(Sandra)
(Victoria)
Broken inside.

(Sandra with Victoria))
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh(Victoria)
She's lost inside, lost inside...oh oh(Victoria) yeah (Sandra & Victoria)

"The started off as planned with Sandra singing the major lines and Victoria just singing the cores. Sandra's unease with Victoria was clear at the start but they quickly started singing as team, the music making them forget the troubles they had between them. While the song started a little rocky with Sandra not performing to her best and Victoria clearly taking a backseat. It ended off beautifully with both girls voices syncing up and either singing together or sharing the song naturally.

Sandra and Victoria got a round of applause, Emmet and Tenesha applauding the loudest. Both was very proud of Sandra. They was worried she wouldn't be able to perform with Victoria, making the entire performance fall flat. But in the end that couldn't have been further from the truth.

Sandra walked back to her seat, very happy as she sat next to Tenesha, Victoria not far behind resuming her seat as well."

Sandra: Well... what did you think?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 2:04 pm

"Ha ha sure Emmet. I have no problem with that." Roberta wasn't at all bothered by it. Plus watching and judging others was much better than being judged.

Tyrone could hear the applause in the room and went back in with Adrian. "Heh well lets make sure you get your man. Sarah owes me so many favors."

Tie applauded the performance which was above average. It was clear Sandra and Victoria had some issues in the beginning but they worked through it. However, this was not the most prominent thing on her mind. She didn't mind the little verbal quips between her and Tesla since at the moment there were a few ingredients and battles Tie needed to go through for the power she searched for.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 1:27 am

"Oh you were marvelous dawling " Emmet complimented her, they hadnt started off well, but they soon caught the flow of it and their differences seemed to enhance the quality of the performance. Tanesha hugged Sandra tightly, congragulating her on doing a good job.

" You were good too, Vicky " she addded over her shoulder. She felt the girl deserved a tad bit more kindness, especially following Donovans outburst. That boy didnt have a lot of bright things to say, but when he did drag something out, there was gravity and insight to it.

" Yes, a stellar performance from two talented singers " Emmet agreed, following Tanesha's example. Adrian applauded along as well as he took a seat as close to Emmet as he could manage. Noah shifted around a little to make room for him, still blushing rather noticably.

" Good job to both of you "

Victoria nodded stiffly at his praise, her hackles always went up whenever he was around now, she still had nightmares from him standing over her, the desire to kill her so overpowering, his eyes cold and empty, she'd seen the real Adrian in that instant and wanted to avoid seeing that again.

Nate wrote something down on his clipboard and called the next pair up to the stage.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:13 am

"Katy and Kaiser walk up to the stage next, Katy rather happy and excited to start."

Katy: Our plan of attack tonight is not to try and out sing other groups here, no we are going to play into our advantage, the dance and performing.   That's why we're doing Gangnam Style.

The music starts and Kaiser leads into the song.

(Kaiser)
Oppa is Gangnam style
Gangnam style

(Katy)
A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist

(Kaiser)
I’m a guy
A guy who is as warm as you during the day
A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down
A guy whose heart bursts when night comes
That kind of guy

(Katy)
Beautiful, loveable
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

(Kaiser)
Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

(Katy)
A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays
A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes
A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all
A sensable girl like that

(Kaiser)
I’m a guy
A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
That kind of guy

(Katy)
Beautiful, loveable
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

(Kaiser)
Oppa is Gangnam style

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two
On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying
Oppa is Gangnam style

"Kaiser leads the song and the two did a very good job adopting the lyrics.   They moved with spot on perfect timing and flow, never missteping or breaking the performances flow.   Katy mentioned to amaze with moves over words, and she was confident herself and Kaiser had done so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 12 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 35  Next