Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:07 am

Following taking a bus into the city, the two girls found themselves standing in front of the hospital. Tanesha gave Sandra's hand a squeeze " You ready? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 3:36 am

Katy: Hmm, but the Mafia had already tried kidnapping several times, Sandra twice, Emmet, it always backfired on them. And explosives seems like Megan's thing.

"Katy wasn't to sure a girl of Kiya's experience would try something that's already been attempted and failed before. Whatever she's at may be more elaborate then what they've seen so far from Troy."

Katy: I hope she doesn't turn out to be one of those si-fi freaky super advanced cyborgs that implants miniature robots into peoples body to do stuff to them.

---

"Sandra held her girlfriends hand, giving Tenesha a slight nod."

Sandra: I'm ready.

"Sandra was still nerves, what if Tia didn't like her for some reason. After what Tenesha and certainly Tia had and must of gone through with Troy, it'd break Sandra's heart to be the wedge between the two sisters. Tenesha led the way into the room, greeting her sister before introducing Sandra. Sandra took a seat near Tia's bed and offered her hand."

Sandra: Hello Tia, I'm your sisters girlfriend, Sandra Fuller. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.

"Sandra smiled, waiting for the girls response. While not twins, Tia certainly had a resemblance to Tenesha."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:21 am

Emmet was currently straddling Donovan, making out with him heavily. The jock had stopped by not to long after Sandra had left. He'd stumbled through his explanation of why he'd come to visit, but Emmet got bored, stripped him naked, threw him on his bed, and started kissing him. Donovan was an amazing kisser, so attentive and not stingy at all, Emmet was especially enjoying the way his large hands roamed across his body, making his bare skin tingle.

Meanwhile Adrian was making his way to Emmets room, seeing as they had plans to hang out. He was going over all the ways he could seduce the boy, he was very confident in his sexual prowess, he'd never had a complaint before, and Emmet was certainly always satisfied. No, he would need to move onto different methods, to win his heart. Adrian had made people fall for him before, incredibly stupid and gullible people, whom he'd killed right after for their power. But such silly tactics would go over with Emmet, his heart was closed off from trauma.

He stopped in front of the door and paused, he ran his hand over it and saw Donovan going in not to long ago. He sighed in annoyance, something telling him that the quarterback was going to be in the relationship as well, he didnt dislike Donovan exactly as much as thought he was an idiot. But on the plus side, he was easily manipulatable, Adrian stuck his head through the door and spotted the two on Emmets bed. He went the rest of the way in and phased out of his clothes.

Emmet looked up, sensing the new heat signature and smiled lustfully, gesturing for Adrian to come over.

------------------------------------------------

" TANI! "

a voice called out from a room at the end of the hallway. Tanesha laughed as she led Sandra to her sisters room " Telepath " she said before they entered the room. Tia was practically bouncing up and down as the girls walked into the room. At eight years old, she resembled her sister well, save for her hair being in a nappy afro at the moment. She hugged her sister and cocked her head as Sandra greeted her. A wide grin splitting her face

" Hello! "

Tia's voice echoed through Sandra's mind " Oops, i'm sorry, it happens sometimes but Hi, your Tani's girlfriend right, she's told me a lot about you, is it true that your a telepath too and can move stuff with your mind too? " Tia continued her rapid fire talking till Tanesha light poked her cheak

" Ok motormouth Maybell, how about I fix your hair while you two talk, at a reasonable pace "

Tia stuck her tongue out at her sister and shifted around so Tanesha could start working " Could I get some french brades, please?

" No worries baby gurl, I got you "

Pleased, Tia turned back to Sandra
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 4:47 am

"The loud hello wasn't easy on Sandra's mind, but she couldn't blame the kid. She smiled as the girl settled down and turned to her."

Sandra: To answer your questions, yes. II have both telepathic and telekintic abilities.

"Sandra seen a teddy bear across the room and reached it, it came floating across the room through the air into Sandra's hand and she presented it to Tia."

Sandra: Neat, isn't it?

"Ever since finding out about the Phoenix and tapping into the energy with Emmet, Sandra had started finding her own abilities a little bit easier to use. She knew she needed practice to truly hone them, but it's just become less stressful and Sandra has found herself less afraid. The young girl in front of Sandra seemed very excited to meet her, it was a huge relieve to Sandra that Tia was so excited."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 3:36 am

Tie was flipping through the pages of her grimoire until the pages began moving on their own initiative. She was sitting at a bench near one of the school's fountains in her gym clothes. Her school uniform was ripped and torn in several places. This would at least help her leave without being noticed. The loud cries of anger coming from the teachers who found the almost completely destroyed auditorium, was a good enough indication that she shouldn't become an obvious suspect.

Emmanueel Huerta

The name of the magus currently sleeping in a janitor's closet had a strike through it. He was the first of three Champions who's defeat were necessary for the ritual. Tie looked at the next two names and sighed. A small part of her regretted the amount of destruction she caused, but ignoring that the next battle needed to be somewhere less populated. One of these two was an unpredictable individual.

-------------------------------------------

"You can just hire a mutant for that." Sarah commented as she was looking at the next two up for a fight. They didn't exactly stand out especially in comparison to anyone in Glee Club. One had an ability that seemed more like a liability and the other simply had some minor control over electricity. Sarah barely paid them any attention even when the insults started.

"Your ready to get your butt kicked again Scaley?"

Sarah was trying to hide behind a few students while checking for some texts.

"I was wondering if that monster we saw earlier was a relative of yours." the girl got a few chuckles from students who saw the other girl's skin began turn green and becoming more rigid. Even her eyes were yellow and looked like a serpent. Her mutant ability barely went beyond superficial changes and some enhanced perception. When she could hear the others barely even trying to not laugh she twitched and whispered. "Just fifteen more minutes. Class will be over then. Why does this bother me?"

"What was that scaly? Come on you know we love you. I'm sure some of the guys got a thing for reptiles."

"Stop playin around Jenkins!" the teacher was trying to get his over with since he wasn't expecting much either. Both of them had very consistent scores and rarely put too much effort into it. The bully frowned and electricity began arcing through her body and focused around her hands.

"Well scaly its time. Lets get this over with quickly I'm sure your big brother out there wants to see you."

She took one step forward  and immediately stopped as felt her stomach nearly cave in. Oxygen and saliva escaped her mouth as she was lifted up into the air and fell back down to the floor face first. Any electricity around her sparked briefly but immediately disappeared. An audible "Whoa" was heard from everyone around them as they muttered to each other wondering what actually just happened. Something almost alien to them. The familiar looking reptile was gone and now a monster bent down and whispered into her opponent's ear.

"Call me scaly one more time." she got some desperate gasps as a response. "I thought so."

Sarah didn't attempt to predict the fight, but what she barely saw caught her attention. Some other students helped their fallen classmate. The teacher was confused but was more relieved this wasn't too serious. He could scan the student and tell the blow did mostly superficial damage. Only extremely skilled and powerful martial artists could keep that sort of restraint with so much force.

"Huh, we get surprises every day." Sarah mentioned and smiled sometimes loving these sorts of surprises.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:11 am

Katy: In these types of classes I always prefer to keep to hone my basic combat skills, but with the cyborg and now others showing greater strength, I'm going to have to pull out all the stops before I fall the rankings.

"That comment showed Katy really did take pride of her positioning among the class. While she didn't make it obvious at most times, she seemed to take combat seriously. Of course those who took the same classes as her already knew this, Katy already had this class during the school day then showed up after school for a additional class. But this interest may be something many of the glee club isn't aware of. Emmet knew she took these classes, but if he knew or not that she put in overtime was another story.

So far Katy had quickly pulled herself up to the top of pack, but it would seem Katy was starting to feel her position being threatened. Sarah realized that this willingness to defend her position might be a possible cause as to why Katy tried to take Kiya head on instead of just surrendering in defeat."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:21 am

"Well good luck with that. Seriously you will need it." Sarah smiled showing some genuine support. "My martial skills aren't that high, but even I can tell your pretty good. I'm not sure about the new threats."

The teacher called Amelia over who was silently cursing herself for actually going to far. Sarah noticed her and thought she once had an idea on what the girl was like. This new outburst was intriguing. "Kiya is your main threat. This is just a hunch but unless you piss poor little Amelia off too much you won't have much to worry about. Actually,"

Sarah thought about what she was going to say, but figured this was only a matter of time so why not offer it? "I did have a trainer help me out before I came here. I was going to see if he could come over here to beat some sense into my brother, but if you want some help from ex French Foreign Legion I could see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 4:42 am

Katy: So a personal trainer?

"It was a intriguing idea. Kiya was stronger, faster and tougher. Honestly Katy had no idea, besides outright freezing Kiya in ice how do you even go about stopping a cyborg? This was a class, so deep freezing may be to much of a KO punch. Generally the idea is to submit opponents. Did Kiya even feel pain?"

Katy: Well Sarah if you think this guy can help, then sure, I'm game. Only way I can think of maybe stopping Kiya is freezing her, which I'm not even sure is allowed.

"Katy wondered how many people outside the glee and mafia clubs actually knew about Kiya's cybernetics. This is a mutant school, she could be posing as having super strength or something."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 6:48 pm

Riku led the other three magi into the choir room, the purpose being to bolster it's defensive, he'd already done a number of spells but adding in more couldnt work. Tabitha started getting set up while Shizuka and Gat wandered around the room.

" Oh wow, this place is almost as sooped up as the choir room they use to train bards " Shizuka commented as she at a saxophone on the wall " So this is where you and these True Notes weave your music? Ku-Chan? "

" More or less, though you'll find that musical numbers happen all over the place "

" Does that have something to do with the spell that seems to be coating the whole island, I didnt say anything at first because it doesnt appear to be causing any harm, though I cant deduce it's workings " Tabitha asked as she hopped up on a desk and sat cross legged, Riku had certainly done a fine job in laying defensive magic in place, the focal point being the True Notes member pinnned to the far off wall. Anyone whose name was on said list and recognized as a True Note couldnt be harmed in the room. She was going to tweak it just a bit so that they couldnt hurt themselves as well.

Riku nodded " Keen as ever Pinky, the resodent Necromancer cast it, he seems to have unitentionally invoked the realm of music, basically anyone at anytime can be struck with the desire to perform. Music and even knowledge of the song are provided to anyone in the area "

Shizuka walked over to them while Gat jumped on the stage " Hmm, thats some pretty potent magic, makes you wonder what he was really trying to achieve " suddenly music started playing, causing them all to look at Gat on the stage who'd taken a seat on a stool.

Gat:
When you came in the air went out
And every shadow filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do bad things with you

I'm the kind to sit up in his room
Heart sick an' eyes filled up with blue
I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true
I wanna do bad things with you, okay

When you came in the air went out
And all those shadows there filled up with doubt
I don't know who you think you are
But before the night is through
I wanna do real bad things with you

I don't know what you've done to me
But I know this much is true
I wanna do real bad things with you

"Oh wow, I didnt know Skirt-Kun could see sing! " Shizuka said, applauding Gat's performance, Riku and Tabitha clapped along with her, just as suprised. Riku had to admit to being severely turned on by the performance, Gat had kept eye contact with him during the whole performance, making the already suggestive lyrics sound more sexual.

Taking a bow, Gat headed back over to them " Thanks ya'll my papa taught me a few other things while ma taught the magic " he gave Riku a wink.

Tabitha cleared her throat " Good job, now quiet please, I need to work "

Riku hoped this wouldnt take long, he wanted to do real bad things with Gat.

------------------------------------------------------------

William was bored, again. The momentary giddiness he'd gotten from excellerating Victoria's pregnancy was wearing off, soon he'd forget he'd even done it.  Atomos's body lay before him on the cold operating table. He'd seen Adrian exit the room, but didnt check on the boy till hours later. Very much dead with the top of his skull slice off and brain removed, with nothing else to do, he'd dragged the body off to his private lab. Intending to eat him at first, he stopped and decided to investigate who he'd been, a rare pass time he indulge in.

" Mortimer Bowlsby, heh no wonder he was going by Atomos, hmm son to Marty and Marth Bowlsby, both regular humans. They'd dumped Mortimer off here with the basic, cant handle his difference anymore spheal. Gravity manipulation that often went out of control, but had improved his control since he'd gotten here and unfortunately fell in with the wrong crowd in the form of Troy Crosby and his people, heh your life sucked "

It didnt seem likely that his parents would come poking around, though if they did then Cordelia would just erase their memories of the knowledge that they ever had a son, if she hadnt already. If that were the case then it was just as well he'd never reported the boys death. He wondered if Arian had known he wouldnt, the boy reaked of evil and bad intentions, William respected him to an exstent for it. He was certainly an active one.

" While i'm here rotting away with a bunch of brats " he spun his chair around inspected the row of shelves, scanning over a few names . Sandra, Fuller, Katy Kharma, Tanesha Mack, Megan Henderson, Karen Singer, Alex Banner, and the list was never ending. Due to mandatory check ups and such, William had DNA samples of just about everyone in the school.

" And nothing to do with it all " he sighed. feeling the leash tighten around his neck. It was all in his mind, but with Cordelia being the one to place it on him, it might as well be real. His constant moods of boredom were her doing, keeping him innactive and ever present body in the medic bay to attend to the students that she allowed to be harmed. He was debating opening up a private wing for the True Notes and Mafia, since they were forever walking through his door.

He jumped up and walked over to a drawer and opened it " Well mother, what do you think I should do " he pulled out a skull, perfectly preserved by his power and the persons nature. He held it up to his ear

" Hmm, whats that you say? huh, yes yes, I agreed, oh thank you mother as always you give me the best advise! " he carefully put the skull back in the drawer and shut it.

" Time for this doctor to begin some experiments, yes yes, mother was right. I shouldnt forget who I am, as one of his children! " he laughed madly falling over and clutching his sides, his eyes shifting from the muddy and unopposing brown  to their original sinister red.

" Hmm that reminds me, I wonder how my little brother is hiding his eyes, probably some ninja trick, how clever of him " leaping back to his feet, He loomed over Atomo's body " My dear dear Mortimber, you were useless in life but your death might just make you a worthwhile person "

------------------------------------------------

" Oh wow, thats so cool! " Tia explained, taking the bear Sandra floated over. Tanesha grinned at Sandra while she worked on her sisters hair, happy the two most important people in her life were getting along.

" I'm a telepath, nothing really special, not so good with mind reading but I can project like nobodies business, tell her Tani! "

" It's true, even when she was still in moms womb, we'd sudden hear these random noises all the time. It wasnt until later that we found out it was her sending out the sound of her heartbeat. From then on it became a comforting sound because we knew she was alright " Tanesha hugged Tia " Then she was born and crying started, out loud and in the head " she shook her head.

Tia mock pouted " Hey, I couldnt help, i'm special "

" You said it, not me "

" Hey! "

They quickly dissolved into giggles, showing how close they were.

-----------------------------------------------------

OH NO, THIS WRONG, OH SO WRONG. MY PRECIOUS EYEBALLS THAT SHOULD ONLY GLANCE AT MY LOVELY AND ADONIS LIKE EDWARD ARE BEING POLLUTED BY THE SIGHT OF NAKED MEN THAT ARE NOT MY PERFECT EDWARD!

Bawla wailed and tripped herself to fall back dramatically.

" Then look away and let others enjoy the hotness! " Harvey whooped as he melted his clothes off. The source of all the excitement was the fly-cam that Alex had crafted at Adrians request. He wanted it placed in Emmets room, as their initial and main goal, they could see what he was up to at all times. Though Alex was beginning to question if their wasnt an ulterior motive as he, Harvey, Iko, and Bawla were browded around the large screen he'd brought over to the base and watched their leader engage in a very heated threeway with Emmet and Donovan.

Alex wasnt particularly interested in sexual acts, though he did find it fascinating how the human body could adapt to fit such large intrusions. Iko's face was completely neutral but he did lick his lips every so often. Harvey was not attemtping in the slightest to disquise his lust, given that he was completely naked, though he spent 99% of the time naked.

Bawla was rolling around on the ground wailing and tryin got claw out her eyes then crowding around them and demanding popcorn for the hot show.

Oh i'm sure Edward wont mind, he can just slap me around for it later

Iko: Please stop talking, your interpting

Harvey: Oh hell yes, I knew boss man could it up his as-

Bawla: OH WOE IS ME, I'M TORN, THERE'S JUST TO MUCH LOVE FOR ME, THAT THEY WOULD GO TO SUCH LENGTHS TO APPEASE ME

Iko: I dont suppose you could make copies of this

Alex: Already in the works....that what he wants

Harvey: OH damn, two at the same time, I wanna meet this Emmet dude more then ever now
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:13 pm

Sandra: Tenesha I have a curious question.   I always figured mutation was based on genetics or something, so members of the same family should share related abilities.    You was born with poison control, but adorable Tia here has telepathy.   That seems way left field and completely unrelated.    I just wonder if you guys have ever thought about this.

"Not to ignore Tia Sandra spoke to her telepathically, using a gentle voice."

Sandra: Don't sell yourself short Tia.  You are quite advanced for being so young.  I've only learned and practice this portion of my gifts recently.   For your age you are way past where I could ever drempt of being.

"She smiled giving Tia some convenience."

Sandra: What I'm saying is telepathy is a amazing gift and you have a whole bunch potential.

"Sandra was even surprising herself, was it being in the neighborhood of another telepathy, was it the Phoenix giving her the power to be convenient with her abilities, maybe some of both?   Sandra had no idea why she was compelled to use her powers so much today but, it felt right."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:08 pm

Tia: Thank you Sandra

Tia smiled at her shyly while Tanesha answered her spoken question " Yeah, our family is kind of a melting pot for mutant powers, everyone has something different, Ma has super speed and dad's a shapeshifter. Then theirs grandma who can control the weather, ooh you dont wanna get on that womans bad side. Our second cousin Jamal is studying genetics, made easier with his enhanced vision, he can see down to the cellular level. But he theorizes that both me and Tia have a high chance of developing secondary powers but so far, nada " she shrugged, not really bothered by it.

She was already done with the first side of Tia's head and was working steadily on the second " Whose been to visit you lately? "

" Oh mama and daddy and were here earlier, guess what, I get to go home tomorrow! "

" Oooh, good news all around, your feeling completely better? "

" Yep, Dr.Spayde has been taking good care of me and he's muuuuch better and nicer then other people that were looking after me at the other hospital. He came over and got me from there himself, the mean doctors werent happy, but he said something to him and then they couldnt get my black behind outta there fast enough, they were really scared of him " Tia said with satisfaction in her tone. Her family had fighting night and day with the people there. Tanesha suspected Troy was the cause of her sister not getting better, but with him gone, everything got fixed up almost like a miracle.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 8:42 pm

"Tenesha saying she and her sister could possibly get 2nd powers came as a bit of a shock to Sandra. She looked at her girlfriend a moment, almost drifting off into thought. Up until now Sandra and Tenesha had seemed to be made for each other, when they met they hooked up quickly falling deeply in love. They shared many interests and thoughts. So many likewise emotions and when Sandra needed somebody at her side, Tenesha was strong enough to be that rock she could lean on.

Sandra didn't think they could possibly have more in common, but now multiple powers, possibly. It all seemed almost to perfect to believe. Sandra returned Tia's smile."

Sandra: Trust me, you deserve the praise kid. I see big things in your future.

"Sandra responded to Tenesha next."

Sandra: Well Tani your family certainly is a mixed bag of tricks by the sound of it. Hmm, if you got a second power what do you think it'd be?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:36 pm

"Depends on how much work you want to put into it. He's harsh and pretty strict, but you'll definitely be a better fighter when its over with." Sarah would've said "Ask Lilia she seems skilled." but unfortunately the rich girl was really busy lately. She tried calling her a few times but no reply.

"Well he should be coming here soon. I wouldn't mind it if he was a teacher here. He taught me how to fight and several techniques advanced artists use in their paintings."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:12 pm

Katy: He may be harsh but I'm more then just a pretty girl. I'm willing to do whatever he wants.

"Pride aside, Katy has had her issues with the Mafia. Joe and Troy working together had bested her, even though she was fighting on one leg it was still embarrassing she let Troy beat her one on one, and she barely overcome Victoria and Jin. So she was open to opportunity to get better."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:07 am

The doors to the Glee Club room flew open as gust of wind blew through the room pushing desks and knocking over chairs. One man walked in the room holding a cane up to his chin taking in the surroundings. "Oh what do we have here."

A bright emerald green light glimmered in the skull's eyes for a brief moment as a barrier formed around the man. "Some talent and a deliciously dark demon. So dark your caaaaaaaalllleeeed." the sound of a drum roll was heard all around them as he was getting ready to say the name.

"Riku Darkholme! Am I right?" He aimed his cane at Riku and winked. His eyes was unusual. Like a cross was burned into his irises. "Of course I am and the handsome creature in a tux you see before you is Dragon!"

He looked at everyone else and could sense their talent, but they weren't the ones he was looking for.

---------------------------------------

"Eh unless you really fear pain you shouldn't worry about it too much. I'll just call you when he gets here."

"Ms. Hill get in there."

Sarah silently growled at her teacher and began stretching. "Damn! He's going to put me up against someone I probably can't beat."

"Mr. Horus."

"Okay that's not cool he can turn himself into JELLY!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:23 am

Katy: With the no power rule going out the window recently, this could be trouble. But hey, in theory Sarah he needs to turn solid to pin you down. Maybe you can tire him out?

"Katy was trying giving Sarah a bit of convince and possibly stragity to get past this guy. Jelly is a think substance, so it may be hard to move around as, especially if this guy isn't well trained."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 5:59 pm

Riku raised an eyebrow as Dragon declared himself, Gat and Shizuka dropped into offensive stances but Riku raised a hand to stop them " Well....that was quite the entrance, Dragon was it? I can only assume you were the beast I spoke to earlier, to what do I owe this meeting? I can tell your not here to fight, otherwise i'd have to recommend we change locations "

------------------------------------------

" Your guess is as good as mine, something useful would be nice " Tanesha didnt like feeling like the most useless True Note in a fight, sure poison had it's uses but when fighting with elementalist and hulks, some added power couldnt hurt. She didnt want what happened during the fight with Troy and Eva to happen again, she wanted to be able to protect Sandra and fight along side her and the others, back to back.

" Ooh, I wanna control the weather like grandma " Tia piped up, Tanesha nodded

" Hmm, yeah but given how much emotional control it requires, im suprised Grandma hasnt wiped out a town...of late anyway, must be one of the perks with getting older "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:24 pm

"Sandra made her way around to Tenesha, giving her a kiss on the cheek from from behind as she was working on Tia's hair."

Sandra: Hey babe if you wasn't here, I'd most certainly be dead. I know things didn't go well with Eva, but your power is very potent and you can bring down most through simple skin contact to avoid hurting friends around. That zombie girl, she's just a special case.

"Sandra felt bad when Tenesha made her comment, she certainly wasn't useless and Sandra wouldn't allow the girl to doubt herself. She replied to her girlfriend telepathically before speaking out to Tia."

Sandra: Weather sounds cool. It's a bunch of elementals mixed into one. But your big sister is right, a power that strong takes a toll to use. You know it isn't flashy but I wonder what having regeneration would be like? Never able to get sick or injured, that must be awesome.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:23 am

Dragon could fill the magic in the air here. He sensed it likely wouldn't be advantageous to fight here. "A reasonable suggestion but I'm not here for battle. I haven't talked to the other one yet anyway." he was referring to Tie someone who was actually difficult to seek out. She was constantly on the move.

"I did want to see what made those devilish sisters turn an even darker shade of red." his eyes lingered on Riku's form. The power he had within him. The soul of a human surrounded by an almost infinite void of living darkness. It was almost "Cute," he sat down on a table close by and crossed his legs getting a little comfortable.

"now as for why I'm here I am very willing to tell you many things. I really don't like my enemies being kept in the dark. Well...not any more than necessary."

-------------------------------

Sarah wasn't known for playing fair. Actually most of the class suspected she was using her powers anyway considering it was very difficult to tell when she was. Sarah didn't care because if she could get away with it she'd cheat. Of course, now since it was assumed she does this there was very little chance for her to get out of this one easily.

"I have a 23.4% chance of victory. Damn."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 1:46 am

Katy: Jelly is liquid, largely water. If he used his power, maybe your percentage would increase if I slipped you a little extra aid. Pretty hard for jelly to move if I dry it out.

"Katy unlike Sarah wasn't known for breaking the rules, so she figure she could rather easily slip Sarah a little aid without being punished."

Katy: Way I see it there are classes for powers. If the teach is just gonna set back and allow powers in combat training, then pair you with somebody who clearly has you at a disadvantage. Then I'm willing to help even the odds.

"What go's around comes around. If for whatever reason the rules are not being enforced and they clearly go out of their way to sabatose the fights. Then the innocent blue haired girl will have to just take a backseat. Katy patted Sarah on the back and smiled."

Katy: You better go, they are waiting. And no worries, you've got this. I promise.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:04 am

" How honorable of you " Riku commented as he moved to sit across from Dragon, the others staying where they were but keeping their eyes trained on Dragon " I certainly have many questions foremost being why your little group is here for. I originally thought the demon sisters were here to enforce their assinine personalities on the school and take it over, but I think theres more to this then meets the eye. Also, what do you personally have staked in this if you'd answer or not and the second important question would be who else is on your team " he wasnt expecting to get detailed responses but like the sliver of lube left in the bottle, he'd work with what he had.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha felt better after hearing Sandra's assurance, it was something had been on her mind a lot, even if she hadnt voiced it outright. But Sandra was getting stronger, it was easy to see she would go far, Tanesha was work hard from now on to hone her current power and whatever else she got along the road. No matter who she came up against, she'd come out on top. " Yeah, regeneration's hella useful, most of the people in True Notes seem to have their own ways to heal wounds.

Tia's eyes lit up at the mention of the Glee Club, Tanesha had told her quite a few things about them already " So you guys really all sing and dance together? To what Music? Any Queen B?(Beyonce) "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:20 am

"Sandra could tell her word had a positive impact on Tenesha, it made her feel good. With all the trouble Troy had put her through, and the times Tenesha stood at Sandra's side and protected her. She'd do anything to help keep her lover happy. Sandra felt that while she may had the power, that Tenesha has truly been the rock of this relationship and has already pulled her through so much emotional trauma. Keeping Tenesha confident was the least Sandra could do to try to repay her for everything."

Sandra: Well little one (Tia) we dance and sing to everything really. Sometimes musical numbers even start up spontaneously from nowhere.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:16 am

"Let me address your suspicions first." He placed his cane on the floor allowing it to stand upright on its own. "You're right their reasons for being here aren't simply to satisfy their own egos. That's part of it clearly. They are here because we need more power and knowledge. Knowledge that only an angel can provide, and power extraordinary souls will give."

Dragon didn't mind the question. If this was any other school it wouldn't be an issue. "What I have at stake in this is simple." he leaned forward and allowed some of his power to release. There was an intense aura around him. It was clear that even in his blood that part of himself surrendered to the will of an ancient being. "I want to be one of most powerful beings that has traversed this plane of existence. The one that I follow knows how to achieve this so I will follow."

The creature in front of Riku seemed like a man of simple tastes. It was almost as if he wanted to be a force of nature so powerful nothing could stand in its way. "Now the others on my team are a little complicated. There is Death the Kid who calls himself and forgive me for saying it like this," Dragon cleared his throat and stood up shouting.

"DEATHGUN! Surprisingly fitting since he is obsessed with death. I don't really think he's a demon. Kind of a nice kid if you ignore the fact he loves dressing up and killing things. That shouldn't be unusual around here." there was something he wasn't going to give away about his compatriot. He wasn't willing to reveal too many secrets himself.

"Now the last one is where things gets weird. The woman who brought us all together is a supposedly imprisoned Knight of Hell. We call her Faith which is a name she chose. I learned that she was an Angel known amongst humans as Maalik. She watches over those in hell who rejected the truth of our lord according to myth. Maybe she wants to remind the people in Heaven and Hell the truths they have forgotten?" Dragon smiled and then shrugged as he sat back down. It was clear he was curious himself, but didn't actually know the entire plan.

"Anyway she's the one who brought us together. Faith has proven to be capable of giving us the type of world we want. My goals are completely selfish. I want to show how powerful I am and have fun doing it. The others do seek to impose their own reality in some way. I'm potentially the least threatening out of them all."

-----------------------------------------------------

"I'd rather you not get involved since its my issue. However, in forty five seconds he's going to turn his right hand into a large hammer. If you can dry up his left foot at that point I'll owe you one."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:32 am

Katy: You've got it.

"Sarah stepped forward to finally take position and the fight started. Katy watched the battle progress, a clearly uneven match it seemed. At 45 seconds the guy turned his hand into a hammer just as Sarah said, Katy made her move pulling the moisture from the guys left foot, careful not to give away she was up to anything. Not that the surrounding crowd was fixed on her anyway, but better save then sorry."

Katy: You got this Sarah, take that blob out!!

"Katy seemed to be one of very few, if not the only one present that was cheering Sarah on."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 7:50 pm

The match went along as Sarah predicted. She evaded several attacks barely. Her opponent tried to restrain her several times but she managed to dodge barely. By the time he formed a hammer Sarah was already tired, but she knew the path to victory.

"Its over blob." she whispered just as he swung at her head with the hammer. Sarah stepped forward and ducked low. In that one movement she moved in to step down on his foot hard. She could hear a crack which froze him for a moment. His body became rigid and vulnerable. Immediately she moved in behind and struck him in the back of the neck before he could react causing him to double over in pain. Sarah continued and put him in a headlock. It was hard for him to control his abilities in this state and before he could lose consciousness the teacher stopped it.

"That was a good use of your abilities for both of you. I may have underestimated you Sarah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 14 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 35  Next