Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 pm

This was certainly more information then Riku had though he'd receive. This Dragon was taking being a " nice " guy to whole new level, either he was extremely confident that his group couldnt be beated or he wasnt as attached to them as he said. Whatever the case was, Riku needed to contemplate it, Dragon was powerful and he wanted more power, that was a simple enough reason, one to be respected.

It also appeared that Tie was at the center of this, he'd had an inkling of it. The knowledge of an angel was a powerful thing indeed, even if said angel was fallen and inhabiting a teenage girl. He couldnt lie, part of him wanted to leave her to this little group, she didnt seem like the type to sit idle by and was likely working on increasing her power, if the mana residue in the auditorium was anything to go by.

In the end though he would oppose them because he hated the demon sisters and anything that involved them getting more power then they already had was a nono. As an agent of the Mages association and for different reasons. Something else of concern was the souls part, there was already one soul reaper on the island to deal with. He held no illusions that he wasnt on the list, but shrugged this, anyone who tried fiddling with his " soul " would get a rather nasty suprise.

Sandra, Emmet, Roberta were definetly in the range of having extraordinary souls. Some members of the mafia like Tenshi probably matched up as well. He suppressed a laugh when Dragon mentioned this Deathgun kid, there more to him but Dragon didnt seem abliged to go into real detail over him. The Hell Knight was probably going to be the biggest pain in the ass though. The name Maalik certainly rung some bells, other then sounding like an overzelous bible thumper.

" Well I suppose a thank you is in order, it's not everyday I have a person im going to be fighting in the nearby future that stops by to talk about his goals. Not that it will earn you any mercy from me or my minions in the long run " he smirked and ignored the insults coming from behind him " Just as well, if your goal is to become more powerful, we were going to come to blows eventually, as I have a somewhat similar goal in mind " the shadows of the room began to thicken and creep forth, not in a hostile way percay, but not friendly.

" I'm sure your aware of my relation to the demon sisters, my aunts though I would never claim them as such and their brother, my father. The prince of Lust, Demon Asmodeus, all of them are targets in my eyes as any denizen of hell that wants to climb the latter, in the end I'm going be the one that stands at the top and rules as Queen...King, whatever I feel like calling myself, you get the picture " he smiled pleasantly, not befitting someone who'd just declared he was planning to take over the underworld " Perhaps if your not obliterated in the coming conflict, I'll consider having you work on top of me, I mean at my side "

For a brief moment they locked gazes, Riku's violet eyes began to gloss with darkness before he slapped his hand over his face " Oops, it's to soon for all that " whe he removed his hand, his eyes were back to normal and the shadows had receded back in the room " Hmm, Im not much for honor or morals, but I cant help but feel I should offer you something in return for this information "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment Sandra had mentioned the random musicals, music started playing in the room.

Tanesha(Sandra):
I remember being young and so brave
I knew what I needed
I was spending all my nights and days laid back day dreaming
Look at me—I'm a big girl now, said I'm gon' do something
Told the world I would paint this town
Now betcha I run news

'Cause I put it (down like that, down like that)
And I'm making (all these racks, all these racks)
And I'm moving (round like that, round like that)
When I do it (I don't look back, don't look back).

Tanesha and Sandra:
I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want
I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want

Sandra:
They love the way I walk
'Cause I walk with a vengeance
And they listen to me when I talk
'Cause I ain't pretending
It took a while, now I understand
Just where I'm going
I know the world and I know who I am
It's 'bout time I show it

Tanesha, Sandra(and nurses):
I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want
I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want

I can be bad if I want
I can say what I want
I can live fast if I want
I can go slow all night long

I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want (whatever it is)

I'm a grown woman
And I know that I got it (got it got it)
I'm a grown woman
Ain't got no room in her pockets
I'm a grown woman
Look down, got you so excited
I really want to know if you got it like that
Cause you got a cute face
And that booty so fat

Go girl (go girl)
She got that bomb (that bomb)
That girl can get whatever she wants.
Go girl (hey girl),
She got that tight (that tight).
Them boys,
They do whatever she like.

I'm a grown woman

[Transition]

I'm a grown woman

I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want (I can do what ever I want)
I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want.
I'm a grown...

I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want.
I'm a grown woman
I can do whatever I want (ever I want)
I'm a grown woman
I'm a grown woman
I'm a grown woman
I'm a grown woman
I'm a grown woman

The two put on a little show for Tia with the nurses singing backup with them, Tia grinned the whole while, clapping madly as they finished and struck poses " Wow, you guys were AWESOME! "

Tanesha slapped five with Sandra " Ooh gurl you was on point with that number "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:19 am

Sandra: Same for you babe, excellent job!

"Sandra reckoned this song touched both of them, like it fit the situation perfect. Sandra noticed Tia's applause and cheers and smiled. One person or a million, having that kind of reaction and putting smiles on peoples faces was always a heartwarming feeling."

Sandra: Thank you Tia. Song and dance seems to just come natural to all of us. I guess we was all gifted singers without even realizing, until we got here. Why not try it sometime Tia, maybe you have some of your sisters talents. I bet a duet between the two of you would be heavenly to witness.

"Sandra go's over to young Tia seeing some doubt in her eyes."

Sandra: Everybody got potential. Just find something close to you and don't sing from here.

"Sandra points to her head indicating the brain."

Sandra: All that is, is merely a storage center for memory. When you sing, sing from in here.

"Sandra lightly pats her chest where the heart is."

Sandra: Sing from the heart little one, and there is no way you can fail.

-----

"Katy came over to check on Sarah and congratulated her win."

Katy: I knew you could do it Sarah. Splendid job.

"Of course in the presence of everybody Katy was neglecting to mention any involvement in the match. Before the two could move off to a more private area the teacher spoke."

Teacher: One second. Miss Kharma how is your elbow. Not sprained or anything is it?
Katy: No, I'll be fine.
Teacher: Good, in that case in tomorrows class you get a rematch with Miss Skies.
Katy: Ok, great. I'll get her back for my loss, just watch.
Teacher: I'm counting on it.

"There seemed to be something to that sudden match, a hint of sinister like she seen Kiya dominate once and was counting on it again. Katy didn't respond it so not to raise suspicion, but she suspected something was up."

Teacher: Also Miss Hill. Just to make sure your skills are improving and this is not a fluke victory. You shall have a rematch with Mr. Horus to end the class.

"Again there was something there, as is Sarah and Horus going last had some special importance to it."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:40 am

Dragon could sense the intensity in Riku's eyes. He felt a certain familiar tension for a brief moment. Riku was an interesting creature to him and he chuckled at the thought of being offered something. Taking what he wanted was a fact of life for Dragon. "What could you give me hmm," he thought for a moment. Many things mostly revolving around pushing Riku's face into a pillow as he stood over his naked form.

"I've promised myself to your aunts so a few hours or days of dirty disgusting fun won't be happening...probably. However," Dragon stood up and grabbed his cane. "I was taught something by my annoying sister. She would say tell a man why you need to destroy them and why you must fight. Then the battle isn't simply about life or death, but also knowing that this opponent will be fighting to crush your hopes and dreams. In light of that little lesson,"

He lightly caressed Riku's face and smiled. "Give me a wonderful battle the Valkyries will sing of. That is all I want from you Riku Darkholme." Dragon slowly moved in so close their lips nearly touched. In that second he turned into a dark fog and disappeared.

----------------------------------------------------

"Of course Katy my victory was preordained." Sarah joked clearly aware of the help she got. However the teacher's insistence on a rematch almost caused her to blurt out something inappropriate. Of course, she turned around and flashed a fake smile.

"Cool but I don't know why. I'm going to win no matter what."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 1:57 am

"The teacher came back with a ready story."

Teacher: I am simply testing the waters. First a newcomer knocks off one of the highest rank in the class. Then you defeat a opponent you previously had trouble with. I simply want to see if both you and her are capable of a repeat performance.

"The teacher dismissed the two to move back as other students wanted their go. Katy and Sarah move back a little again, enough to talk privately."

Katy: Can you predict what will happen tomorrow? That teacher gave off a vibe I don't like. When he said I was facing Kiya again it just... felt like I had a target on me.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:07 am

"Oh don't worry I get better all the time." Sarah said to the teacher then turned around. Her smile immediately diappeared and she had a look in her eye that looked as if she was ready to rip someone's head off. She was immediately suspicious of the teacher's call for a rematch.

"I'm not certain on what will happen tomorrow, but I am smart enough to detect malice. He knows you won't win and with that injury of yours that seems either irresponsible or malicious in someway. Basically be careful. I can only reliably predict hundreds of futures within a time span of five mins."

Sarah wasn't sure whether or not this was to spite Katy or herself. If the teacher suspected funny business then he may not be a complete idiot.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 2:23 am

Katy: I would say he can't let anything happen, but Cordilia and Shawkun does seem to pass out special liberties. If something does happen to me tomorrow, then your on your own with Horus. Wait, is that it?

"Katy had just made herself realize something."

Katy: The teacher put you in the last match of the day. Is it possible he wants Kiya to hurt me so I can't be here? I doubt the mercenary would have many objections to doing it.

"Katy looked at the crowd trying to find Kiya, Katy knew that girl could of snapped her arm like a twig had she the mind to. If she was asked to hurt someone..."

Katy: Tomorrow... could be a rough one.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 3:52 am

"Nice catch Katy. Well we don't have many options. Personally I generally don't care about being a coward so opting not to fight, or simply throwing it is a valid option for me. However, fuck that!"

Sarah said with determination. "If he wants to play dirtier then lets see how happy he'll be when I fight like my life is on the line. I'll make sure to tell you how to approach Kiya before the battle increasing your odds of victory. As for me it shouldn't take long tiring the blob out. All I have to do is move with precision consistently. No mistakes no mercy."

She looked at Amelia who was in the crowd pretty easily blending in. This girl didn't get targeted but there may be reasons for it. If she is secretly really good and just hiding it then he would be hard pressed to force her into getting serious. "We'll cross that bridge and burn it when we get there."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 4:14 am

Katy: Beating Kiya won't be easy no matter what we do. I think she may outclass me in every possible way, strength, speed, endurance, I'm not convinced she even can get tired. Then again she's a cyborg, what do you expect. I sure hope whatever tips you give me are good ones Sarah...

"Fighting Kiya seemed almost like fighting a lighter more agile and smarter terminator. This women traded blows with Riku and was the only one left standing from Sandra and Emmet's attack, from what Katy had heard. Katy started wonder if freezing Kiya would even work or if she'd just bust out. It stopped Victoria but Kiya may be even worse."

Katy: Well if I do somehow get through that fight, then no worries Sarah. I'll have your back again.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 5:34 am

"I can tell you several areas to strike at on Kiya's body. If she's fully machine it would be impossible to win without your powers and I was able to predict a few paths to your victory during that fight. The issue is that relies on you performing better than you ever have." Sarah wasn't purposefully putting her down it was just the facts to her. There was one other person in class she could potentially get involved in this. Sarah went up to the teacher as the fight was beginning to start.

"Since your testing us to see if our unusual matches will continue in a consistent manner why don't you get Amelia involved? I bet you were wondering why an average student suddenly displayed advanced capabilities. Why not test her against Kiya to? It would almost seem unfair for you not to test her to?"

Sarah was curious but also trying to get some insurance. If she fought Amelia first Katy's chances for victory will raise no matter the outcome. Plus if Amelia actually seems as good as she thinks it could be pretty entertaining.

Amelia was in the corner reading a textbook acting as if she wasn't listening to what was happening. Her senses were keen and she frowned as Sarah conspired something. She didn't believe it would be anything to troubling. Unless she'd face actual injury she wouldn't respond in kind. Amelia wasn't there to pick fights with these students anyway.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 12:52 pm

Teacher: Miss Hill Kiya is already facing Katy. You know we don't subject students to multiple fights in one class. I admit I was surprised to see Amelia abilities, but taking on you, Kharma, Horus or Skies will have have to wait.

"It seemed the teacher wasn't being so easily diverted from whatever he was planning."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 8:48 pm

This basically confirmed her suspicions. He could have simply delayed the match with Katy and test Amelia's abilities that are far more interesting than even Sarah's win. However he chose to match up two students with varying skill levels in a match that may cause a real injury. Even Sarah could see the animosity between those two and know it wouldn't end well.

"That's all I needed to know. I hope your right because someone might get hurt tomorrow." Sarah said confidently and walked away. She was fully intent on hurting Horus. Sarah was very spiteful and willing to hurt others to make an example. Tyrone tried to insinuate she wasn't too far from Adrian in that way. She was tempted to black mail his other girlfriend as revenge.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 11:50 pm

"Katy was waiting off in the distance but could tell how the conversation went as Sarah headed back to her."

Katy: He didn't go for it did he?

"This was troubling, Katy was thinking about seeking out Riku tonight. He faced the cyborg before and might be able to provide some extra insight. Hopefully between that and Sarah Katy would get through this fight tomorrow. If Katy could knock off Kiya tomorrow she felt that would be a great accomplishment, regardless of having aid in doing. Just having that bragging right would irk the mercenary to no end. It would also mean she could return the favor and help Sarah. What Katy didn't want to do was lose, get hurt and leave Sarah in the cold along."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:27 pm

Dragon was walking along with multiple members of the faculty. Women and men naturally flocked to him as he regaled them with stories of his own accomplishments in education. Being an expert liar and seemingly naturally charismatic Dragon was able to hide the fact his presence at the school was for largely malevolent reasons. Plus the ability to revert to his suave British accent was useful. They were in the teacher lounge laughing and sharing stories. He was able to get knowledge out of them about exceptional students.

"I have a student Sarah Hill in my class. She's one of the top three students in academic studies. Quantum precognition really is amazing."

"Unlike her brother she isn't exactly approachable."

Dragon listened but froze for a second. He felt a familiar sensation. It smelled sour and felt raw. Just like holiness. His senses were being inhibited. Smell and even hearing was limited from miles to a few dozen meters. "I appreciate the time you lovely professionals spent with me, but now." His eyes pierced into their souls and began taking control. "I need you all to go home. Now!"

They immediately followed his instructions almost like zombies. He sighed then waited a few minutes to walk out into the hall. What he found was not surprising. Pages of scripture from the bible were nailed to the wall like Jesus to the cross. The door behind him was shut and he felt the strong restriction around him.

I am surprised a monster like you didn't use innocents as a shield.

The voice boomed from the walls. Dragon just shrugged and began to lean on his cane. "Oh well as shields they were likely useless. I can assure you they were disgusting Anglicans."

Hilarious

"I know." Dragon began walking. "However what isn't hilarious is my mood. I was talking to some juicy meals and," as soon as he took another step several lasers began appearing. His right foot blocked one of them activating all of the hidden bombs. "I was rudely interrupted."

---------------------------------

"Not really. Eh I'll think of something later. You however have a reasonable chance with your powers. If she still has organs they still use fluids to transport resources throughout the body. Try and freeze or steal moisture from that. Immobilizing her and her bodily functions isn't a terrible option." Sarah realized that would kill a normal human under most circumstances but Kiya wasn't normal.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:01 am

"Katy hadn't considered what Sarah was saying, she was to distracted by Kiya cybernetics but Sarah had a good point."

Katy: I never considered that. Your right, if she she has any human parts among those wires and steel, that changes everything. Wait, if this works I think that'll make me the most effective person in True Notes to go against her!

"Katy actually got excited over that comment, to think she could become of considerable use and effective against a strong opposing opponent. It gave her a sense usefulness on the team."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:02 am

"Calm down girl this is just theory for now." Sarah was cautious but she did enjoy the excitement. "Well we got time until then. I'd practice but instead I'm going to try some paintball today. You can come with me. I promise not to cheat...much."

Sarah was generally bored every time Tyrone had a girlfriend. She had few actual friends and they weren't even at Genosha. Inviting Katy to a game of paintball was mostly selfish especially since she had her own plans for how her fight would go regardless of what happened to Katy. She'd call Tie but she had her own plans.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:24 am

"Katy shrugged and smiled."

Katy: You know, why not? Paintball sounds like fun.

"For a girl with a reputation of being fairly unapproachable, Katy felt like they was getting along well. Besides Lilia had plans, Tenesha and Sandra was busy, and Emmet more likely then not was in a orgy somewhere. She didn't really know where to look for the rest so have kicked things off here with Sarah today was satisfying. One can't have to many friends."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:13 am

Riku scowled as Dragon vanished " Cocktease " he chose to ignore the sudden throbbing sensation he'd felt in his chest when the vampire had gotten close to him that was something that only happened when he was with Kaiser. That aside, the meeting had been rather productive, almost eerily so. He turned to his friends " Well, looks like we can begin making plans more easily now "

Tabitha jumped off the desk and rubbed her shoulders " It looks like it, but we should also take into account that he may have been lying "

" Yeah, the guy didnt seem trustworthy at all " Gat piped up, more then a little annoyed at how close he'd gotten to Riku. He and Kaiser were notorious for getting into fights whenever they met for around the same reason. Shizuka elbowed him

" Oh calm down Skirt-Kun, you know Kujaku-Sama prefers your gun most of all. I think we can operate under the assumption he was telling the truth, sorta. It would make no sense for him to show up and try to feed us a bunch of lies "

Riku agreed with Shizuka, personality quirk or not, he'd come and told them the information " Indeed, in any event, I want you three to return back to base and get some rest, i'll be along sometime later, dismissed "

Shizuka dragged a complaining Gat off while Tabitha hugged Riku and followed after the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

" Here, compliments of the hospital "

Tanesha and Sandra looked up to see a nurse enter the room, male by the sound of his voice for he was covered from head to toe in white bandages. He wheeled in a cart and handed The girls a drink each " We really enjoyed your performance, as did many of the patience " the bandages crinkled around his mouth to show a smile " And for you miss Tia, dinner, as it's your last one with us. Something special " he sat a tray in front of her and removed the top to reveal a saulsberry steak, mac n cheese, mashed potatoes and gravy with three fat pieces of cake "

" Ooooh, thank you Jerry! "

Tanesha's head snapped up at the mention of the mans name, Jerry had been the name of her boyfriend that she'd poisoned. But there was no way it was the same guy, he'd been moved to a hospital off the island at his parents request. She sipped from her drink and sat back down on Tia's bed with Sandra. Jerry exited the room not long after handing the girls extra plates and forks as two of the pieces of cake were meant for them.

Jerry pushed his cart down the hallway, his movements a little shaky, as if he was trying to keep laughter from breaking out.

----------------------------------------------------

Kaiser round a corner and nearly walked into Katy and Sarah " Oh, im sorry, was lost in thought. How are you guys? "

------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva was propped up against rock, staring at the starry sky. Jericho was wrapped up in a sleeping back next to her, resting up. The boy kept odd hours and deeply hated the fact that he needed to sleep but had yet to find the spell to eliminate it. Eva would glad trade with him, she missed sleeping and dreaming to be more accurate. She'd had your basic dreams, nothing spectacular but they were hers and she missed them.

In her wildest dreams, she never saw her life ending up in the state it was in. She'd fall in love with the perfect guy after dating for a few months, get married, have children in that order. Staying at home to take care of her children while her husband went to work........finding out she was a mutant and getting turned into a zombie hadnt been part of the plan.

But thats how life worked sometimes, she'd run away from hom after her power over blood awakened, knowing her family would reject her like they'd dont to her older sister Megan. After weeks of living on the street, she was discovered by the lich Nexus who could sense potential in her and brought her to his home where only he and his apprentice stayed. There was put through brutal experients, over and over again.

Until the day Jericho rebelled and suppressed Nexus, he'd found her on the lab table at the border between life and death. He tied her down there, bringing her back as a zombie and the rest was a tragic history. They'd gone to Genosha because Jericho wanted an isolated place to do his magical experients in peace and the fact that the graveyards held the corpses of mutants didnt hurt either.

She'd met Troy not long after that and joined the Mafia, telling herself that she was in love with him and he felt the same way. But now he was gone and with him, the illusion of human happiness. Jericho yawned and began to stir in his sleeping bag, he crawled out of it and stretched out. Without a word, he walked over to where he'd set up earlier and Eva wordlessly followed after him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:45 pm

"The girls shared out the 3 pieces of cake, Sandra took a few bites, it was quite good. 3 layer cake of vanilla, chocolate, and lemon. She hadn't failed to notice her girlfriends reaction to the name Jerry, but wasn't sure if this was the right place to bring up a potentially painful story. Last thing Sandra wanted to do was ruin the mood with Tia, so she reluctantly kept silent, deciding to ask a bit later."

Sandra: The cake is good, wouldn't you agree?

-----

Katy: It's fine, no worries.

"Katy wasn't one to get uptight of small things like that."

Katy: We're fine, heading out to play some paintball.

"Katy remembered Sarah warning from earlier that her plan for victory might only be a theory, so Katy thought she better play this safe after all and get a second opinion on Kiya."

Katy: Before we go, I need to ask. Can you arrange for Riku to meet me later. I'm paired against someone in class tomorrow, and I'd like to get a second opinion on her.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 1:58 am

"As long as my rival isn't there we should have some fun." Sarah would've asked Kaiser herself to meet with Riku. That girl was a potential threat to her brother. "Her name is Kiya that cyborg bitch who was helping the Mafia when you guys took Troy."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:31 am

Katy: Yea, seems she started parading around as a student. And if having to fight her isn't bad enough, get a load of this. She says she'll be joining the Glee Club.

"Katy knew at least some will have a issue with this, a former Mafia joining their ranks. And this is nothing like Tenesha, Kiya is one evil cold hearted bitch. But at the end of the day the school administration sets up the class, so even the queen goddess himself and the head cheerleader has no power to say no. They'll just have to watch her carefully."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:01 am

Flames and smoke poured out of the third floor of the southern area of he campus. An explosion set off all the alarms warning for any students and teachers still there to evacuate. A large wolf stomped across the school grounds growling as it flexed off several silver bullets that cracked its skin. It sniffed the air looking for the culprit before hearing another round impact him in the neck. The canine grunted then growled as its ears perked up and found the location.

It looked to its left past several structures and in a seemingly empty dorm. Except for one person at the top floor sitting at the window with a large rifle taking aim. Almost immediately it took off in a blur. It dodged several shots. They missed causing explosions of dirt in the wolf's wake. These were far stronger and meant to destroy its target completely. The shooter was calm as he took aim and fired again and again. Each hit a miss and a sign of a predator turned prey.

"Tough little monster." He quickly threw his rifle away and grabbed his blade a black key that was leaning on the wall. Soon he pulled out another black key from his waist and sat on the edge of the window waiting for his monster. "Come get me!"

The creature saw him clear as day and seemed to grin baring its teeth. It was close so close it dug its paws into the ground and was getting ready to jump forward.

"Silly beast." Two blades flew past it and hit the ground nearby. As it tried to move it found itself immobile. Both blades dug into the creature's shadow pinning it. The beast looked up seeing a young boy with the sun to his back falling from the sky in a dive with three black keys in hand. "See you later dumbass."

"Silly boy," the black keys shattered as the beast smacked them away with its paws. His eyes went wide as the creature changed in an instant to a tall well dressed man. "You got a few more decades before we can really talk." A pitch black of aura of fog surrounded the man and crushed the black keys that pinned him there. The boy pulled out another gun and fired several shots point blank. They were all swallowed up in the fog.  

"Whoever said you were a vampire was a lying ass!" He threw several more black keys in the man's direction before flipping through the air to gain some distance. The fog began spreading further out concealing his opponent. "Time to end this." He placed his hands together and began muttering a prayer. Just as he began something stopped him, cold hands surrounded and squeezed his throat causing him to desperately gasp for air.

"Little boy I've seen brothers and sisters stranger than I. Oh I'm a vampire. Actually sort of a Dragon to fancy that." Dragon smiled then kicked the boy into a nearby wall. There was still some fight left in him as he desperately got up and tried to continue his prayer. "However rude boys don't get a speech. In fact." Dragon's jaw and mouth enlarged as his teeth grew to three times the length. They were sharp and looked ready to tear an elephant apart. "You get eaten."

He moved forward and in an instant he was in front of the boy seconds before he could finish his prayer. The boy's heart almost stopped. Dragon reach out his hand to grab him only to feel them burning. This sensation was burning with fury, power and most of all pride. It nearly overwhelmed him and he knew he needed to move, NOW!

A golden blade sliced the air between him and the boy as he jumped back into the air. Large wings carried Dragon and kept him a float. He looked down to see the newcomer. A pale, blonde girl with a dark suit wielding one of the holiest things he's seen in a long time. She patted the kid on the head like a puppy. "Come on dear a spell like that requires a little more finesse. Now,"

Her green eyes immediately locked with Dragon's as turned her blade towards him. "dragon or no I don't appreciate beasts rampaging in my garden and spoiling my pets. I do feel gracious so I'll allow you to either leave with your life, or experience the dignity of my blade giving your insides some class. Chose!"

Dragon's teeth began slowly shrinking as he simply grinned and applauded. He didn't need to say anything else. He found her and even as a Fallen angel she carried herself with more righteous fury than anything he's seen. Any battle with just he alone would destroy more than he planned. "It was nice to meet you fallen. I can smell the mark you put on him. Interesting goal you set for yourself. I look forward to your little ritual being finished."

He faded away into a fog just as he did before. Tie looked around to make sure it was safe.

"Cool."

She turned around and looked at the boy who was on the ground looking at her with almost innocent eyes. His red eyes almost sparkled as he couldn't believe what just happened. "Um...my name's,"

"Stop, I'll find you when I need to. Until then keep practicing your little spell. I have plans for it." her finger tapped his nose which sped up his heart beat. Even his dark cheeks were becoming red. She smiled then simply walked off. This wasn't over and she needed everything ready to finish that thing off.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 8:58 pm

Following the dismisal of the others, Riku found himself wandering around the school, it vaguely reminded him of the one he'd attended, hell even the uniforms were similar. He stopped to admire his appearance in a classroom window when something smashed into the side of his face and sent him flying into the room and skidding through the desk. He staggered to his feet, caughing up blood and teeth. He scanned around him but saw nothing, the attack had come so quickly and violently.

More prepared this time, he cast his senses out and barely managed to catch a glimse of a white blur that came right from the front, bring his arms up, he braced for the impact and crashed backwards yourh the wall and into another hallway. He darted forward to intercept another attack but only barely, whatever he was fighting had some serious moves, its body in a constant state of vibration that obscured it's appearance.

" Alrighty then " Riku said after his mouth had healed " Lets have some real fun " with a backflip, he leapt backwards and slammed his palms onto the ground, darkness erupted forth and eclipsed the area and a small portion of the school. Riku's eyes were easily able to see through the endless void, but whats more was his detection had been enhanced. The white blur was all over the place in eratic movements.

It seemed to be confused by the sudden blindness, which is just what Riku wanted " Galaxia wave! " pinpricks of light dotted the darkness, giving off the illusion of being in the middle of space. " Galaxia: Sagitarious! " the pricks of light became arrows and began firing off at random, making the white blurs movements even more frantic. An unearthyly scream pieced through the assault, to Riku's delight who dispelled the darkness.

He cocked his head to the side as he inspected what his spell had pinned to the wall with several black poles. It appeared to a large humanoid rabbit, wearing a vest and a monicle " I know i've heard of this somewhere " he mused as the rabbit struggled

" Oh me oh my it's hurt and its hurts oh no im late, for a very, very important date! "

Well that certainly cleared up the mystery " And do tell Mr.White Rabbit, what are you late for? "

" Oh me oh my, your funeral, half-demon mage Riku, the Red Queen told me to plan it out and get you to your casket. Oh i've failed and she'll have my head!! "

Riku muttered something under his breath and walked up to the white rabbit, he touched it's right leg and infected it with a curse " No worries, i'm killing you hear and now, your head will be the only thing of you thats left "

He turned away the curse took effect and began painfully dissolving the conjured creature. It seems " That Witch " was starting to make her move again, she'd been silent since the the incident with Jabberwocky " Damnit, the list of people whose asses I have to kick is getting longer, on the plus side the list of guys whose dicks I'll get to ride is getting longer as well, wouldnt you agree Mr. White Rabbit? "

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH IM LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE "

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser narrowed his eyes when Kiya was mentioned, he wasnt surpised that she was still on the island. He knew her type well, she had other plans set in motion and that wouldnt bold well for their little group " That is indeed very bad, i'll run it by Riku and he'll get back to you '

----------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha, who a little lost in thought, was a bit shaken by Sandra's question but got into it " Oh definetly, I love me some sweets "

" There are a lot pictures in our family album with her face covered in cake, i'll show you sometime " Tia mentally told Sandra

" No you aint " Tanesha interjected " Girl your not cute, I know how you are "

Tia gave her an innocent smile " Who me? I was just talking with Sandra, mind to mind "

Tanesha rolled her eyes " I bet the words family album came up, you know theres some choice pictures of you in there as well, so maybe we should look at them "

" Oh crap I forgot! " Tia exclaimed " Why havent we burned those yet? "

This set off a conversation about families and photos, Tia wanted to know about Sandra's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime after his intense threeway with Adrian and Donovan, Emmet was hanging with Tesla in her room while his was being cleaned. Gushing over a tub of birthcake flavored ice cream and giving her all the details, practically glowing.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:22 am

"Sandra thought about her own family album, or not really family album but her own private album."

Sandra: Well I never had a brother until I joined this school.   But... my neighbors did have this annoying boy that would regularly snap embarrassing photo's of me and use it to blackmail me.   I took so many cameras from that boy, I have my own album of photos.    I had powers then but wasn't good with either and he had super speed and was constantly getting into the house.   Sometimes I had no choice but to play ball.    I think that's part of the reason after I transferred to this school I was shy and withdrawn.   I didn't want another creep after me.

But hey how about this.   If you girls show me some of your... not so choice photo's.   Then I'll let you girls dive into my personal album that I've never shown anybody, not even mom and pops.   Sound like a fair trade?

"It took a lot for Sandra to say she'd show those photo's, she wouldn't dear dream of showing even Emmet those photo's.    But Tenesha was special, this was the girl she was gonna spend her life with, grow old with, share everything with.   Sandra just knew it, this wasn't a fling this was true love.   If anybody outside Sandra herself was going to see those pictures, it was her."

-----

"Tesla listened, a little jealousy but intrigued at the same time.   She wondered how some of the men in the glee club stacked up in bed and Emmet wasn't one for sparring details."

Tesla: Your turning far to many of the good men in this school gay, you know that.

"Listening to Emmet was making her want to bang some of the True Notes if she was to be honest, Emmet certainly knew how to paint a picture.    But of course the only straight guy there was taken."

-----

Katy: Alright, thanks Kaiser.   I guess if that's all then, shall we go Sarah?

"Katy couldn't lie, outside Kiya being around she was excited for paintball."

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:03 am

"Yep we gotta go back to my place. I have some equipment we can use." Sarah looked Katy up and down trying to measure her height and weight. "Okay you're kind of hot and I have some combat fatigues you can fit into. Onward!" Sarah marched off with Katy to get back to her Dorm room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 3:41 am

"Katy took the compliment with stride as the two girls made their way back to Sarah's dorm. Katy took a seat on Sarah bed as Sarah went digging into the closet to get the clothing."

Katy: This is going to rock! Haven't been able to play paintball in a long time.

"Sarah found Katy gear and passed it to her, making her smile with anticipation."

Katy: Always gotta love a girl that's prepared!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 15 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next