Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:16 pm

Things was getting crazy, how many people had it out for Sandra? Why, cause of the Phoenix? There had to be something more to that then any of them knew of.

Katy: So Sandra is missing and we're unable to find her? Emmet, don't you have some kind of connection to her. Maybe you can find her?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 6:14 am

"Finding the ones who are attacking this club. This should hopefully not take to long." Jonah sounded earnest and it was obvious he had a very simple objective. Amelia just kept smiling, but they were executors from the Church. They were there to sniff out heresy but knew when to stay there blade.

"Also Amelia was hoping to hear everyone sing."

"Lets hurry I get the feeling someone is going to get attacked today." she ignored Jonah's statement "You have shown how formidable you were yesterday so it would only make sense. Don't worry we'll try not to give too much away about what we are. I'm sure they suspect something but being in a school full of mutants makes the more exotic abilities less surprising."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 3:59 am

Emmet shook his head " I've been trying to sense her for awhile now, but to no avail. It's either Sandra is keeping herself hidden or someone very powerful is blocking not only Riku's magic but our bond " this was very disheartening, each second that passed weighed heavier on him. Sandra had been captured on quite a few occasions, but they had always been able to find and rescue her, but this time was different, what if they couldnt find her.

Noah considered there words for a moment then nodded " Alright, then, proceed with all manner of tact " he led them into the choir room and immediately clued into the mood. Emmets expression telling him it was something dire, it was probably a good thing that the other executors had chosen to move now.

Riku immediately recognized Noah's company as other members of the church and rolled his eyes, this outta be rich.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:10 am

Well that was certainly disheartening then Katy had a thought. "Oh how about the principle or vice-principle? Certainly the best telepath in the world could find her, and if not then the creepy soul guy has to be able to, right?" From Katy experience those two always seemed to know about everything.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:56 am

The two followed in after Noah. Their eyes scanned the room identifying everyone present. Riku was a potential target just out of principle, but they both agreed on dealing with him last. Jonah stepped up hands behind his back and began speaking. "Goodmorning members of True Notes. My name is Jonah Bookman and my associate here is Amelia Gunn." his attitude was very business. Nothing unusual for members of the church or a very serious student.

"We are currently the only members of this school's disciplinary committee." these words were a surprise. The fact the school even had a disciplinary committee was news to everyone here.

"I didn't even know we had this committee. Shouldn't a student council exist first?" Tyrone questioned immediately sensing something wasn't right here. In fact a lot of bull shit excuses were cropping up more and more frequently lately and it was irritating him.

"Yep it should exist. To put it simply two bitches convinced teachers to make a disciplinary committee with students they chose at the head, the dumbasses they chose were crazed control freaks so we took over." The way Amelia explained it was blunt, but it sounded like Scanty and Kneesocks. It appears the executors were able to assume control after forcing the students that were controlled by the sisters out. "We don't have too much time left so I'm just going to tell you why we're here. We know who is trying to kick your asses and we're trying to find them."

There cover story wasn't the best but it was sort of true. They just didn't tell them all the exact details. "We've been investigating problem students in this school often and the recent battle on school grounds is related to them. They are a more competent version of the Mafia. Karen is there most recent member. There is also a umbrakinetic and at least two maybe three more members. There identities are currently unknown but they do exist."

They did however know of Alice's existence, but explaining her existence might give away too much information about there world.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 2:18 am

" I assume you've taken over for the two buffoons that held that position before then " Emmet commented " I already find you more tolerable then them so your off to a good start. The information you bring is very welcome and worrisome " Karens name made his blood boil and the temperature in the room started rising momentarily till he got a hold of his emotions and calmed down. Getting worked up would get them nowhere, he ran a finger over his hair, one strand having fallen out of place.

Noah's gaze immediately landed on Riku when an umbrakinetic was mentioned but he immediately dismissed it, there were probably a number of mutants who possessed the power in the school. He was writing down everything Jonah and Amelia said, planning to get the real information later.

Riku hadnt missed Noah's accusing gaze, however brief it had been and chose to ignore it, in favor contemplating more relevant things. If Karen was involved then Sandra was definetly dead if not on the verge of death, via hours of brutal torture. Hmm, Cordelia or Shawkun appeared to be keeping their neutral standpoint which more then proved what he was already thinking, Sandra would come back, obviously. But how to tackle the situation now, Tabitha messaged him back that they were nearly to the school and were going to meet up with Kano.

" A more competent Mafia, thats not saying much considering how moronic that lot were " he said out loud, but it certainly sounds like a pain in the ass and not the good kind, I can deal with a simple umbrakinetic and that bitch Karen is easy too. What we really need to consider is all the unknown members " he already knew that Alice was involved as well, the main reason he was calling his team in now, they needed more magical buffs going if they were going to deal with the witch of wonderland.

Adrian was meanwhile leaning against the wall outside the choir room, listening in and firing off messages to Alex to have Iko begin investigating, he wanted to known who these people were and what they were capable of, he'd narrowed down the umbrakinetic to Jet Muller after some research, they would start there. He looked up as Victoria and Tanesha rounded the corner, heading back to the choir room, he offered them what appeared to be a sympathetic smile.

Victoria didnt buy it for a second and quickly ushered Tanesha back into the room, she didnt like being around Adrian, alone. He followed them and they were all quickly updated on the new information. Tanesha shuddered " Karen! " she explaimed in fear " Oh no, what if she's the one who captured Sandra again?! " she starting to become hysterical as the memories of the first time they'd met the demented girl started coming up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:10 am

"I don't think Karen capturing Sandra is the issue, telepathy should work faster then Karen powers would. Besides Sandra has that X-factor Phoenix stuff going on. If Karen was going to extract revenge she'd probably need help, especially if the goal is torture. Last one that tried it was Troy and in a dire straight Sandra bust with power and took out him and Eva together. So somehow, they'd have to prevent that power from surfacing. I don't see a umbrakinetic doing that unless he's versed in magic, somewhat like Riku."

As Katy talked along Tesla came over and slapped her across the back of head. "Maybe we should ease off the topic of torture and magic with Tenesha around. She's upset enough." Katy rubbed the back of her head. "That stings", Tesla smirked at the comment. "That's why it's called a bitch slap." Tesla could of just asked Katy to ease off a bit, but this way seemed a lot more amusing to her. "Honestly, under the circumstances Tenesha, you should take the day off. Listening to us will only make you more upset and paranoid. Leave finding Sandra to us."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 3:58 am

As expected this information the two were bringing forth was mostly new. The way everyone reacted was mixed but they mostly tried to stay focused even when it was likely a close friend could be dead. When Katy mentioned magic they both chose to ignore it not wanting to deal with another problem. Amelia just wasn't in the mood and Jonah knew there were bigger fish.

"Karen does have help. We obtained this information from another former member of the mafia Megan Henderson." Jonah knew that name called into question the accuracy of their information, but he was sure it wasn't inaccurate. "She missed a fair amount of classes forcing us to find out what happened to her. In the end we discovered that even she didn't want a new group to rise to give Troy any trouble when he does appear."

"We blackmailed her ass to." Amelia said proudly "The crazy ho has some very sketchy part time job, so she gave us info in return for shutting up. She had a plan to kidnap and 'interrogate' Karen, but she disappeared very recently basically last night."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Tanesha started to protest but Emmet appeared at her side " I must second that notion, dawling your looking very unwell, if you continue to stay, you'll become worse, that wont help Sandra and she wouldnt want you worrying yourself sick. I promise to keep you posted every step of the way and the instant we find her, you will be notified and brought in, I sswear it "

In the end Tanesha agreed, Victoria automatically volunteered herself to keep the girl company, even deciding to call in her brother Donovan for some added protection, just in case. As the two left the room, they immediately turned towards the new information about Megan.

Garfield raised his hand, out of classroom habit " Hey, is it possible that this has something to do with the vampire attack on Katy? " the mention of an undead apostle has mixed reactions from the three agents of th church, but it was Noah who responded "

" Yes, it is highly likely, tying it in with the other events that have come up, an vampire of unknown strength and power could have possibly overpowered Sandra " he kept his face as calm as possible, but Jonah and Amelia could see through the facade and how Noah trully deserved his title as one of the most brutal and savage executioners when it came to heathens, vampires in particular.

Emmet pondered all of this new information " So that would mean an umbrakinetic, a vampire, and a magic user are possibly working together to fill the spot the mafia has left. Going after Sandra who was such a key figure of the Mafia's ire would certainly make sense. But it still doesnt help with the task at hand, have you heard anything about possible locations they may inhabit? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2016 10:31 pm

"This team is already sounding dangerous and we only know of 3 members." Katy's comment caught Tesla's attention. "You think there are more?" Katy nodded slightly. "Well I'm guessing. They are after us. Either there group is larger then 3, or 4 with Karen. Or all of them are very strong. You have to admit, where pretty well known. Whoever is facing us has a idea of our numbers and possibly at least somewhat who we are if they did background checks. We're not exactly a hidden underground organization, we're a public glee club."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 5:47 am

"We know of possible locations that are being currently searched by Lady Ashford. She's been searching for hours with no results, but hasn't stopped yet." it didn't show in his voice but Jonah was very confused by Tie's insistence on this nonstop search with only that vampire. The other vampire's involvement was something he neglected to mention. "At the moment we may need to focus on subduing Karen. She will likely have information we need."

"Sandra is still out there so we still need to search for her. However, she'll probably pop back up no matter how this turned out." Amelia was sure that even tortured or dead they would use her as a message. She glanced at Jonah who shifted just slightly. To her it was obvious how much he wanted to deal just punishment towards these people. Of course he was too eager which was why she was there. "Now about these vampires. I don't know if they are here but its probably just some crazy student with issues. Just remember that doesn't mean they aren't powerful."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 11:30 am

"I still remember my neck being bit into and what felt like like my body being sucked dry." Katy interjected that statement, she realized a vampire was a hard thing to believe in, she didn't believe herself, but now. After that attack she believed. "Well anyway, where should we start searching?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 5:40 pm

" There, all done "

Alice stepped back and marveled at her handiwork, she'd just finished magically grafting Sandra's hair onto Karens head. She held up a hand mirror so the other girl could see. Tears poured down Karens cheek as she marveled at her appearance. She never quite realized how much she loved the color red till now " Thank you, thank you, thank you " she said over and over again, hugging Alice.

The witch patted her back " Oh no problem at all, the least I could do for a teammate, especially such a talented one " she eyed the ruined state of Sandra's corpse and couldnt help but respect Karens torture tactics. Now it was time to move onto the next step.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the True Notes broke off into teams and went to search for Sandra, Tanesha and Victoria had gone back to Tanesha's room. Tanesha was so emotionally drained that it wasnt long till she'd fallen asleep. Victoria tucked her into bed and sat nearby keeping a close eye on her, waiting for Donovan. Suddenly she got a text from him, something about needing her help ASAP. She sighed in annoyance and left to go drag him here. whatever he needed help with could wait till later.

Tanesha slipped into a deep slumber and soon found hersef looking down on two women, sitting in a cozy room. It ony took her a moment to realize it was Sandra and herself, but older. They looked so happy, between them was a little girl with dimples and red hair, their daughter. Tanesha felt such a strong surge of happiness at seeing this scene, she reached out as if to touch it and was immediatey yanked back to reality.

She yawned and stretched out, immediately becoming aware that she was no longer in the bed alone.She looked over to see someone curled up in the blankets, tufts of red hair poking out. " Sandra?! "

She moved to embrace the girl, but then stopped, the argument of last night still fresh on her mind. ".....Sandra, I'm sorry I never told you, after everything thats happened, theres no point to keep secret between us anymore, I wanna open up to you completely, I swear "

When Sandra didnt respond, Tanesha began to grow worried, she started to reach out towards her when she suddeny felt something wet. Looking down she saw that.....blood was seeping into the bed, her breath hitched in her throat, a feeling of dread began to creep over her. Ever so slowly, Tanesha reached out and pulled the blankets away, the world seeming to stop as she looked at Sandra's dead body.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2016 6:13 pm

Katy was on the way back to the choir room after she had searched the Danger Room with Tesla, giving the girl backup after what happened the first time Tesla went there. There seemed to be nothing there so as Tesla went on to check other areas of the lower floors and basement, she asked Katy to go back and see if there was any leads. As she walked back through the halls Katy heard a scream.

"That... wait that's Tenesha!!" Katy rushed to the girls room, thinking Tenesha was in danger she didn't bother to knock and kicked the door in. After a quick look Katy found Tenesha in the bedroom. Katy looked on as the scene became clear to her, it left no words, she couldn't begin to imagine what to say to Tenesha. Somewhat in disbelieve herself, Katy slowly pulled out her phone, it seemed the groups worst fears was true. Katy fired off a text to the rest of the True Notes, not sure what to say, but she had to tell them something."

"Guys Sandra has been found, Tenesha's place. She's.... she's gone guys."

With that sent Katy couldn't just awkwardly stand here. "Tenesha... I'm so sorry for your loss. What, what happened here?" Katy wanted to be sensitive and come on easy, but she also wanted to know why Sandra corpse was in was in Tenesha bed.

-----

Meanwhile Nightmare, Jet, and Misery was together. Misery had opened a portal to display to them the events unfolding at Tenesha's room.

Nightmare: Good work. See that Karen and Alice gets a little reward for their part in this.
Jet: I think Karen is already more then happy having a full head of luscious hair once more.
Nightmare: Well don't forget out job is only half done. The Phoenix isn't dead until Emmet is also dead.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 1:31 am

Tanesha just starred at Sandra's body, blinking rapidly " N-no, Sandra' s fine, she's not dead, just resting. Thats all " She grabbed the bodies shoulders and started to shake lightly, but soon she became hysterical, shaking it violently " Sandra, please wake up, you HAVE TO WAKE UP!! " she screamed and clutched the girls body tightly. Katy was quickly becoming unnerved and started to move forward "

" Tani, stop, I know your grieving but you have to accep-

Tanesha glared at Katy, her eyes glowing a venomous green, Katy flung herself out of the room as it was suddenly flooded with a poisonous cloud.

" SHE'S NOT DEAD, SHUT UP, STOP SAYING THAT!! " Tanesha screamed as she clutched Sandra's cold body, her vision becoming clouded with tears.

All the noise had gathered abit of a crowd, enough that people had seen Sandra's body and were immediately texting, tweeting, etc about it. People yelled and sstarted running as Tanesha's poison flooded out, but a force fielder user who happened to be nearby managed to block the room off. Staff members were beginning to arrive on the scene but none were sure of how to get through to Tanesha.

Meanwhile they text had made it's way through the True Notes, mixed feelings of sadness, grief, and anger, they began heading for Tanesha's room. Victoria had gone to collect Dononvan, only to find him searching for his phone. They were halfway back to Tanesha and Sandra's room when the text came through. Victoria felt her stomache drop, no it just couldnt be true.

Adrian regarded the message with his usual apathy, but tried to muster up the appropriate amount of concern, considering he was with Emmet and Garfield. Garfield expression was one of disbelief, but Emmet's was completely blank. Like a machine that had been shut off suddenly.

Cordelia was in deep concentration, she'd been preparing for this all day and was not about to have a repeat performance of Emmet slipping from her control. Even a she poured out as much power as possible and mindlinked with several high profile telepaths that she was controlling, it was still proving a difficult task. His connection to the phoenix force was a problem in itself, but Emmets own natural power was nothing to scoff at either. He was ranked as one of the strongest mutants on the planet, past omega level.

Cordelia allowed herself a little time to gloat over containing someone so powerful, but it could not last forever, it was just barely lasting now " Alright, maybe allowing you to let some steam off wouldnt be a bad thing, properly supervised of course "

Emmet suddenly took off like a rocket, moving so fast that Adrian and Garfield instantly lost track of him. Garfield automatically assumed he was going to Tanesha and Sandra's room, but Adrian had other ideas and pulled out his cellphone.

" Alex, I need you to Track Emmet through the schools security system, somethings happened and it appears to have had some type of effect on him "

" Will "

Adrian followed after Garfield, while Riku, Kaiser, and Kano followed Emmet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 2:17 am

Katy was a bit in shock, that was a close call. Katy thought about trying to get to Tenesha, being a water user it was in theory possible. Be it a gas or liquid poison should be something Katy could move around. Problem was Tenesha had the room full of gas. Katy would have to move around millions of particles of liquid. It wasn't worth the risk, Katy powers wasn't to that level of refinement and she knew it.

"This is bad, poor girls hysterical. She can't accept that Sandra is gone."

Katy sent out a text a number of other texts to the True Notes explaining the situation. A hand suddenly laid on Katy shoulder, she looked to see Kiya walk up besides her.

Kiya: You need me to go in and talk to her?
Katy: The room is full of poison.
Kiya: Yea and I'm a machine, remember? Me talking to her isn't the problem however.
Katy: Then what is?
Kiya: Well for me to go in there, the shield has to be dropped. If the shield drops, the gas will spread. And that young one, could kill people.

Katy got a curious look at something Kiya said. "Young one... how old are you?" Kiya smiled. "Older then I look, lets just leave it at that."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Victoria and Donovan quickly arrived on the scene, it didnt take long for them to find out what was going on. Victoria starred at the barred off door leading to the room, she could only imagine how much pain her friend was in at this moment, there had to be something she could do, but getting to Tanesha was next to impossible at the moment. It seems Kiya was able to get through it, but it wasnt likely Tani would listen to her though.

" Alright, everybody step back please " a womans voice cut through the mayhem, one that Victoria recognized. Sasha Sihg, an indian woman in her mid twenties and head nurse in the medic bay, right behind her was doctor Spayde and a few of the medical staff. Adrian, Noah, Garfield, and Tyrone all showed up at the same time, Tyrone immediately moved to Victori's side and hugging her.

William inspected the force field, it was pretty airtight, but he needed to get through, take down Tanesha and retrieve Sandra Fuller's body. As the principle had ordered of him to do, he gestured at Sasha who nodded and immediately explained to the force field user what was about to happen. The force field went down and sudden gust of wind blew through the hallway, keeping Tanesha's poison at bay and creating an opening for William to slip in through.

He strode into the room, the poison having no effect on him due to his power, he'd actually introduced Tanesha's poison to his system to better improve his overall immunity. Standing in front of the bed, he surveyed the pitiful display, Tanesha was bawling her eye out, her mental state in complete tatters. She suddenly looked up and glared at William, but before she could get out some nonsensical babble, he moved faster then she could see and presssed a finger to her forehead.

Tanesha was rendered unconscious instantly and her power momentarily deactivated. The poison gradually dissipated, aided by Sasha's wind manipulation. Once it was all clear, two stretchers were brought in, one containing a body bag to hold Sandra's body. William noticed the True Notes gathered around as he exited the room " Tanesha Mack is in a very distraught state and will be held in the Medic wing till she is deemed stable. As for Sandra Fuller....i'm sorry to say, but she is dead "

"NO, SHE CAN'T BE DEAD! "

Dave suddenly appeared in front of William and violently grabbed the front of his shirt, glaring " You made some kind of mistake, theres no way she's dead, no fucking way, your quack!! "

Donovan and Garfield dragged their friend away from Dr.Spayde, restraining him till he broke down and started crying. William turned and started walking away " It probably isnt legal, but if you'd like the details of how she died, I can give you the autopsy report " and with that he was gone. The group just stood there in silence, till someone asked " Where is Emmet? "

----------------------------------------------------

An island some distance away was being turned into a warzone as Emmet's emotions raged out of control. Cordelia had set it up so that a fraction of his immense power would bleed through, mentally telling Riku that it was up to his little group to watch over the immortal.

" Stupid bitch! " Riku yelled as he narrowly avoided a fire blast that desimated the northern part of the island. Emmet was floating the air, writhed in flames strong enough to rival the sun. He clutched his head as his mind was going in all directions, fighting with his grief and true personality. The being they were fighting couldnt even really be called Emmet.

Kano dashed forward, changing his trajectory to circling around Emmet, it was way to dangerous to try and get close to him. The temperature was completely under his control to the point that Kano couldnt access his own mutant powers. He drew in on his limited god energy and attempted to create a cage of it around Emmet, golden energy weaved through the air, but Emmet suddenly vanished. Only to appear in front of Kano and knock him backwards with a round house kick, sending the demi god flying.

Riku formed a large hand made out of darkness and caught him. Trying to fight against Emmet was pointless, all they could do for the moment was survive this till he ran out of steam. Chanting a spell, mana surging through his body and into the air, an anti fire spell, the strongest he knew, to bolster their defenses. He backflipped as Emmet was suddenly on him, hiss reflexes going into hyper drive as he dodged the light speed blows for all he was worth, his body singed from the close proximity.

Time came to a complete stop as Kaiser wrapped his arms around Emmet and teleported him to the other side of the island. Time resumed as Kaiser let go and ran off while Emmet gave chase. Creating three solid clones, Kaiser diverted his mothers attention, noting that even amidst all the mental turmoil, Emmets flames were'nt burning quite as intensely towards him, he knew no matter what, his mother would never trully hurt him. Riku and Kano joined in on this variable game of tag and keep away.

Some time later the three of them were out of breath, most of the island had been destroyed and Emmet had fallen unconscious, tear streaming down his face. Kaiser was watching him intently while Riku was leaning against him and Kano on Riku.

" By the gods....what tremendous power! "

" HA, that wasnt even ten percent of his power.....thank fuck for that though. Things are gonna be a bummer for awhile, at least until Sandra comes back, whenever that is "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a room of pure white, Sandra awoke on a soft and very comfortable bed, having no recollection of how she got there. The last thing she did recall was the pain of Karen's torture

" Perish the thought, your safe now, little one "

Sandra looked up to see the phoenix sitting by her bed, wearing what appeared to be my little pony pajama's.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Sandra recognized the little girl from last time, she was surprised as she laid there. "Phoenix it's you... what hap... Wasn't I killed?" Sandra had thought this time was truly it, but here she was, with Phoenix again. What did all this mean? If this wasn't a afterlife then she must of still been alive, right.

Sandra had gotta some details from her first visit here, but she hadn't learned everything quite yet. Though it seemed she was drawing close to a conclusion.

Sandra: Am... am I, immortal?

Sandra knew from her first visit this wasn't heaven, so she had to be alive. But she was so sure she had died.

-----

Outside Tenesha bedroom the mood was sad, not only was Sandra gone but the loss had pushed Tenesha off the deep end. Now Emmet was missing as well. It was hard for anyone to find words to say.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 7:41 am

"Guys Sandra has been found, Tenesha's place. She's.... she's gone guys."

"What?" Tie growled when she read Katy's text. Amelia and Jonah both looked at her and could tell what just happened. Her arm shook, she sneered and almost looked as if she was going to lunge at the closest living creature. She grabbed her arm to stop it from shaking which was strange for the fallen. "Sandra was found dead in Tenesha's room."

The forest they were in felt eerily silent when she spoke. There mission to find one of Tie's broken conduit's that she used to search for supernatural entities was complete. The relic used was now a broken dagger slowly degrading. They assumed it was likely DEATHGUN possibly hindering their efforts. "Leave and help your club members Ashford." Amelia walked over to the relic putting gloves on enchanted with holy magic "We can handle this-" a gust of wind blew her blonde hair over her shoulder.

Jonah saw Tie dash off in an instant. "Elemental magecraft can be very convenient."

"Bitch left anyway. Its for the best since I think that magus might actually care for them. So, did she tell you everything you needed?"

"Might mess up but the dagger is still there. Don't touch it though. The magic around is potent enough to corrupt those gloves. I got it." Jonah walked towards it and the light dimmed around them. He whispered and several glyphs consisting of blue light surrounded the dagger containing it. "We're so close. So very close."

It was subtle but Amelia noticed it. The eagerness to slay evil that Jonah hid behind his usual calm demeanor. A innocent just died and he couldn't forget that. "Focus and don't rush. I'm in no hurry to leave so take your time with this."

Jonah cleared his mind and focused his power on the relic. It was time to get to work.

--------------------------------------------------

"Emmet is just a little busy right now." The answer came from Tie who's uniform looked a little torn and dirty. She moved through the woods tearing down trees in the way out of anger. Emmet's aura left the island not long after she received the text. Even with one conduit broken she could still tell when Emmet's power flared up. She didn't see a mushroom cloud so it seemed fine for now. "I..."

Tie started to speak but felt almost as if she was going to choke on the next few words. "I failed all of you. It was my responsibility to save her and I failed." she admitted. "However don't fret my friends. Someone is going to pay for this today."

Tyrone still held on Victoria's hand still trying to hold back his own tears and anger. "No you're a teenager like the rest of us and your only responsibilities are make friends, study and have fun." the words Tyrone spoke was something his mother tried to comfort him with once. He just barely remembered it now.

"I am a Warrior of GOD! Not some helpless adolescent human, so its always my responsibility!"

Was what Tie wanted to say. Instead she just gritted her teeth and hunched over as a sharp pain was sent through her skull and chest when the memories of herself as an Angel came to her. Katy was close and tried to walk over to her but Tie immediately moved past her to Tenesha's door.

"Sorry for that you're right. Oh dear a tragedy and a headache. Today is just wonderful isn't it."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Katy: Lilia don't blame yourself. We all knew more people would eventually come for Sandra and we all promised to protect our friend. So this burden, it's not just your to bare. It's ours.

"Lilia spoke as if Sandra death was her fault. But Sandra was friends with them all. Katy hoped Lilia realized she wasn't alone in this tragedy."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:06 am

Sometime later, the True Notes had convened in the choir room, it just felt like the best place for them to be. No one was actually saying anything, except for ocasional sob or whimper. Victoria had left with Tyrone awhile ago to check on Tanesha, she wanted to make sure her friend was ok. Dave was starring blankly at the ground, muttering lowly to himself that he should have saved her. Sitting between Donovana and Garfield who kept patting his back.

Suddenly the door opened and Emmet entered the room, looking disheveled and gaunt. Riku, Kaiser,and Kano trailed behind each, covered in bandages. Kano hung back a little, not sure he should be there, but Riku grabbed his collar and dragged him in " We got attacked by....ninjas.....cardmen.....cardmen ninjas and had to fight them off " Kaiser didnt even feel like rolling his eyes. He hadnt taken them off Emmet since he'd come back to his senses.

Before anyone could ask how he was, Emmet collapsed to his knee's and started crying, he hugged himself and sobbed uncontrollable. Suddenly he felts arms around him, more then one pair. He could barely see through his tears, so he wasnt sure who all was hugging him, but he accepted the comfort none the less.

------------------------------------------

The phoenix shrugged " Nothing is trully immortal my dear, but for all intensive purposes yes, you are. Not dead, but not alive, for the moment anyway. You will be going back, it's just gonna take abit of time to get things settled up and whatnot. In the mean time you can relax, you've certainly earned a mini vacation, given all the bullshit you've had to put up with "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 3:39 am

Sandra: So every time I die... I come here?

"Sandra was still a bit in shock over everything, actually dying (or thinking so), then finding out she can't die. Given it was Sandra's first time, it was a lot to take in. Sandra still wasn't sure she could believe all this was happening. Slowly Sandra was becoming more accepting of everything going on and started to relax. Phoenix already knew Sandra's next question."

Sandra: OK. So I think I deserve to know. What, actually is all this? What are you, and what am I? To sum it up, what is this Phoenix Force people want me dead over?

"Sandra didn't know what answer to expect, but this Phoenix thing has been a big deal ever since it showed up and she, with Emmet started using it's power. Sandra felt she had a right to know just what was going on here."

-----

"Katy was one that came over to comfort Emmet. His pain over Sandra's passing was obvious, the only one that may of been hurting worse was Tanesha herself. There was a bond between Emmet and Sandra that went far deeper then mere friendship. Emmet seemed as if he'd lost a dearly beloved sister."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:24 am

The phoenix didnt say anything, instead the whole room dissolved away till they appeared to be floating in the middle of space. Sandra started to panic, but was calmed by the Phoenix assurane that all was well. The guise of the little girl melted away and a massive bird of fire loomed over Sandra.

" The trully pin down what I am would take more time then anybody really cares to sit through, but I will give you the cliff notes version. I am a child of the universe, a cosmic entity of an uncalculable scale and one who represents life that is unborn, I am fire and death..."

The scene shifted back to the bedroom of before, the phoenix once again in it's human form, rolling her eyes " To think there was a time when I got off on that type of thing. These days I leave that up to someone else....anyway, I am cosmic entity, I chose the phoenix as my guise as it matches up with my power and personal taste so perfectly, at my core, I am power "

She let the words sink in.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2016 1:44 am

Sandra had to sit down as she took all this in, a cosmic being. Sandra heard of such things in myths, but never thought she would meet anything like that, let alone have it watching over her. "So what am I in this equation?" It was clear at this point that this cosmic force, this Phoenix had been watching over Sandra for some time. But why? What was special about her that Phoenix had chosen her?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 4:49 pm

The phoenix patted Sandra's head " Don't sell yourself so short sweetheart, you've got a lot going for you. As for the exact reasons....lets save that explanation for a later time and just enjoy a show " Sandra was about to protest when the bedroom scene melted away away, this time they appeared in the middle of a flower field. Still on the bed, Sandra noticed a figure walking towards them.

They wore a veil so that Sandra couldnt see their face, but could see that it was a man, due to him being bare chested, save for a cloththat wrapped itself around his body like a tunic. As he got closer, music began to play.

???:
You are the ocean’s gray waves
Destined to seek
Life beyond the shore
Just out of reach

Yet the waters ever change
Flowing like time
The path is yours to climb

In the white light
A hand reaches through
A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two
Waking dreams fade away
Embrace the brand new day

Sing with me a song
Of birthrights and love
The light scatters to the sky above
Dawn breaks through the gloom
White as a bone

Lost in thoughts, all alone

Embrace the dark,
You call a home.
Gaze your eyes upon an empty white throne,
A legacy of lies,
A familiar, disguise.

Sing with me a song, of conquests and fates
The black pillar cracks, beneath its weight.
Night breaks through, the day,
Hard as a stone

Lost in thoughts, all alone

The path you walk on belongs to destiny
Just let it flow
All of your joy and your pain all fall like the tide
Just let it flow
Life is not just filled with happiness
Nor sorrow
Even the thorn in your heart
In time it may become
A rose

Sing with me a song
Of silence and blood
The rain falls but
Can’t wash away the mud
Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
Can no one hear my cry?

Destined to seek life beyond the shore
Just out of reach
Yet the waters ever change
Flowing like time
The path is yours to climb

Sandra was moved to tears, she'd never such a beautiful song and the voice of the person singing left her speechless, in it's power and depth. Somehow she felt like she knew it, but no matter how she tried, she couldnt place a name. Just listen and watch him dance so gracefully. the field seemed to die and burst back to life at the words his song, there seemed to be some meaning to it. At the end, he bowed and suddenly vanish before Sandra could who it was, simply clapped.

---------------------------------------------------

Cordelia lit a ciggaret as she looked down at Sandra's body. They'd had her moved to a private room that only she, Shawkun, and William had access to enter. Sandra's mutilated body was floating above the hospital bed, a faint golden energy coating her body. The phoenix was revitalising her. She grinned and took another puff " All things considered, this worked out rather nicely " she turned to Jet who was standing off to the side, a blank look on his face, completely under Cordelia's control.

" Emmet will be your next target I can see, I cant really allow that unfortunately, believe its for your sake. Just if you tried this act with him, well he gives torture as well as he gets and more importantly it would screw up my plans as well. But I'll allow you to have a bit of fun with him, so dont worry " she leaned in close to his face and blew smoke in it " This never happened, goodbye "

Jet vanished into the shadows, all memorie of his interaction with Cordelia completely gone. She turned back to Sandra, for a moment it looked like the girl was smiling, but that wasnt really possible, given the open wound that used to be her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 25 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next