Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:32 pm

Garfield jumped onto the stage next and askedSandra to join him in his song.Shereadily agreed and Garfield inputed thesong in the system " This one is called " Can You let me know " by my boy Lupe Fiasco, hope you enjoy it! "

Garfield:
Lupe!
Ho, Verbal
F-N-F U-P
Yeah, we do what we do
Chicago Mann

Sandra:
Can you let me know?
Baby can we get up together?
I ain't like those chicks, I'll treat you better
Don't waste no more time
Baby let's go
Maybe we can go
Baby I'm down to do whatever
I don't really care, it doesn't matter
Let's not waste no time
Maybe, let's go

Garfield:
Love, you gotta love it
Hold hands in public
I does it, cool
I dug it
Everything you do
And everything you doesn't
Everything you done
Hope I'm the one you does it to
Hope this trick goes wrong
And I'm cut in two
So I can feel it twice as much as two Lu's
To lose is something that I never wanna do
I' too loose to check on this track like choo
Choose, to choose, I'd rather have you
Even if it's half
And I'll even hold for the whole if I have to
But I don't wanna one
That's too close to none, come
But get rid of the gun
It's covered in clues
The one that you used
To kill off the player inside
And I brought back some flowers from the funeral for you
You should come and make moves with a brother like uh

Sandra:
Can you let me know?
Don't waste no more time
Baby let's go
Maybe we can go
Let's not waste no time
Maybe, let's go

Everyone was really getting into the performance, especially Katy. Rap wasnt eally her type of music, but after that gig where they performed for the principles guest and fueled by alcohol she joined in for a performance, now she felt compelled to try her hand at it again and jumped onto the stage.

Katy:
Yeah,I go by the name of Verbal
Yea let's go
Yo
It all happened in a second
My universe froze
Ain't a situation I chose
But it chose me
When I caught a glimpse
Of the beautiful, just posin'
I know all the rappers be talkin' about clothes and hoes
But she ain't that type, ya see
Anyway I'm still froze
Like MegaTron in chryogenic form
I need to get warm
Shes my cue
I gotta transform
So I could come through with whatever she wants
She's already glossed and flossed with charm like the 4 seas
Can't imagine what her closet with cost me
Yeah. my brain spin with velocity
Thinking about ways to get up
Wishin', but I can't, so I could be the man
So I just stand, wishin' I could have her

Sandra:
Can you let me know?
Don't waste no more time
Baby let's go
Maybe we can go
Let's not waste no time
Maybe, let's go

Katy added her dance skills to the mix, moving in time to the beat.

Garfield:
Yeah, uh uh
Yeah, at times like this
I dunno what to do but to rhyme like this
She probably don't even know I exsist
Can't figure out why I can't take this

Katy:
Yeah, at times like this
I'm wishing I could be a little stronger than this
Too many worries and pre-requisites
Just to reach ya, just to be with ya
So far, still so far apart, all I want is just to talk
Uh uh uh
I swear to God

Garfield:
Yeah
So far, still so far apart, all I want is just to talk
I swear to God

Katy and Garfield:
Tokyo
Deckstream
Chicago man

The three took a bow as everyone applauded them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 5:59 pm

*Sandra gave Garfield a friendly hug.*

Sandra: That was a lot of fun, thanks.

*Sandra exited the stage, she'd done two songs and felt she really nailed both. Performing with Garfield and Katy was fun but now she felt it was time for a break. Sandra went over to Tenesha giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.*

Sandra: Hey babe, what'd you think?

*She smiled, she already knew Tenesha would love her performances.*

Sandra: You should get up there and sing us a tone.

-----

*Nina shook off what was bothering her, it was probably nothing and turned her attention back to Karen.*

Nina: Karen dear I'm sorry we got distracted. Anyway, like I said earlier we're going to attack True Notes differently. We're starting with the core and working our way out. I'm sure you most want to get your hands on Emmet. But, as a consolation prize, what if tonight we got you Sandra? We get her, strip her defenseless and leave her completely to your whim, to mangle, brutalize, rape, whatever you wanna do as long as you give her the slowest, most agonizing death possible. Would you like that sweety?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Tanesha kissed Sandra and walked onto the stage, calling Victoria and Roberta along for back up " Alright ya'll this is for my special girl. " Love on top " by the flawless queen B "

Tanesha:
Bring the beat in!

Tanesha with Victoria and Roberta harmonizing:
Honey, honey
I can see the stars all the way from here
Can't you see the glow on the window pane?
I can feel the sun whenever you're near
Every time you touch me I just melt away

Tanesha(Victoria and Roberta):
Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)
But I know (It's gonna take a little work)
Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears
And finally you put me first

Baby it's you.
You're the one (I love.)
You're the one (I need.)
You're the only (one I see.)

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives (your all.)
You're the one I can (always call.)
When I need you make (everything stop.)
Finally you put my love on top.

Ooh! Come on baby.
You put my love on (top, top, top, top, top.)
You put my love on top.
Ooh oooh! Come on baby.
My love on top.
My love on top.

Tanesha:
Baby, Baby
I can hear the wind whipping past my face.
As we dance the night away.
Boy your lips taste like a night of champagne.
As I kiss you again, and again, and again and again.

Tanesha( with Victoria and Roberta:
Now everybody asks me why I'm smiling out from ear to ear (They say love hurts)
But I know (It's gonna take a little work)
Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears.
And finally you put me first.

Baby it's you.
You're the one (I love.)
You're the one (I need.)

Come on baby it's you.

Ooh! Come on baby.
You put my love on top.
Ooh oooh! Come on baby.
My love on top.
My love on top.

Baby it's you.
You're the one (I love.)
You're the one (I need.)

Come on baby it's you.

Ooh! Come on baby.
You put my love on top.
Ooh oooh! Come on baby.
My love on top.
My love on top.

At the end, the three linked hands and took a bow, Tanesha beaming at Sandra, her eyes never leaving her girlfriends once during the whole song.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alice took out a deck and cards and started shuffling it " In any event. i've gotten a glimpse of the Code:Breakers battle capabilities, particular the ones steeped in the supernatural but now it's time to see how the whole group handles. Give me a few hours and my little " test " will be up and running.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 9:43 pm

"During that song Sandra had tears in her eyes and a hand over her chest, Tenesha's performance was very passionate and her gaze had quickly become fixated on her girl during the song. Thoughts of being on top later in the night started to creep in after the song ended and Sandra mind started slowly wondering to other displays of passion.  She clapped Tenesha's performance with a smile, Katy had come to know this look, when it gets like this and these two can't take their eyes off each other.   Clearly somebody was getting busy tonight.    Katy applauded the 3 as did Kiya and Tesla."

-----

"Jet was intrigued by Alice challenge.   The True Notes has consistently overcome the odds so far.   So he wondered what Alice had in mind."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:13 pm

Some hours later, Alice had everything she needed set up and was currently sitting in the middle of a chalk drawn magical circle. The same deck of cars in her hands, Alan's spirit form hovering over her shoulder " Are you really going to use them....im that form? "

Alice nodded " Why wouldnt I? These are a group of warriors after all, so surely they can handle my card men in their more adorable form " she grinned wickedly as she began setting the cards down one at a time. Each one glowing briefly as it pulsed with magic.

Karen was sitting on the couch with Jet and Nina, watching the display with mild curiousity. She didnt put much stalk in magic, despite some of things she'd seen on the island that coudnt be labeled a mutants power. Alice's little wind show before had been something but what the girl was doing now was causing the hairs on the back of Karen's neck to stand straight.

Alice smiled at her audience " I hope your ready, the show is about to begin! "

Alice raised her hands high in the air and began chanting, the cards started to float into the air and swirled around Alice, bringing the scent of roses and strangly, wet paint. Magical energy crackled and pulsed wildly till all the cards went flying off at rapid speed. With a satisfied grin, Alice lowered her arms " Now lets watch as my test unfolds.

---------------------------------------------------------

Emmet was sitting in the court yard, suprisingly by himself, his table was covered in books and he worked diligently on a report he had due in two weeks but wished to submit it within the next day.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian was holding a meeting with the members of Harlequin, discussing the new threat.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Noah was in his room, trying to contact the church on information about vampires in the are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Garfield, Dave, and Donovan were playing a loud game of smash bros.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku and Kaiser were sparring with Kano.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha and Sandra were in the cafeteria enjoying a snack together, Victoria was their as well a few tables away on the phone with Tyrone.

Suddenly the True Notes relative calm was shattered as each one of them found themselves surruounded by strange creatures, with pictures of playing cards stiched to their bodies.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 3:55 pm

"Sandra gasped as the creatures appeared. She and Tenesha immediately stood up from their seats, looking around they was surrounded."

Sandra: T-Tenesha what are this thing?

"Whatever these creatures was Sandra was assuming they wasn't friendly. She held Tenesha hand while she still could, no doubt a fight was about to go down."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:23 am

"Keep the little bloodsucker away from me and I'll be fine."

"I can't allow a danger like this to simply leave."

"Its not your choice doggy."

"Ashford do you really want me to kick your ass over this?"

Another battle was going to breakout in Emmanuel's estate over a vampire with too much information and too much power. All four of them looked towards each other wondering who would make the first move. Emmanuel chose to step out of the way of the three knowing this wasn't his battle. "Um excuse me?"

Their prisoner spoke up. Her voice slightly raspy from the lack of a good drink. "I have a decent alternative."

Hours later

Tyrone nearly dropped the phone as several beasts appeared in the courtyard near him. He nervously shook but was more than ready to fight. Students were scared and running while some of the experienced faculty were trying to figure out if this was a student prank or a serious threat. "Um are there some big nasty drooling monsters by you? Cause I think shit is starting again."

-----------------------------------

Roberta was just entering the cafeteria and immediately ran to Sandra, Tenesha and Victoria ready to protect them not knowing exactly what was going on. "The hell are these things?" she wondered but sneered as several more appeared.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 11:47 am

"The 4 girls backed into a circle, covering each others backs as the creatures spread around them"

Sandra: Your guess is as good as ours Roberta.

"It wasn't long till a creature launched after Sandra, she used her telekinesis to catch the creature and fling it backwards, having it crashing into and breaking tables behind it."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Victoria grabbed a table and swung it in a wide arc, knocking the card men away. They went flying easily enough, but they got to their feet easily as well " Something about these guys is familiar. Tanesha flipped past one of the soldiers, catching his back and coated fist in poison, the corrosive effects having gotten stronger lately.

" They remind me of the card guys from Alice in Wonderland! " she punched through the card man, her power eating away through it's body.

-----------------------------------------------

Emmet floated into the air as the card soldiers tried to swarm him, he checked his phone and saw messages from several other true notes, all in same predicament " Hmm, someone appears to be quite the Lewis Carol fan " Emmet mused as he gathered flames around himself " Well as the mood dictates, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian was mildly interested as the card soldiers appeared, he'd been talking with the members of Harlequin when Bawla began her usual melodramatic monologue about the soldiers appearing, she was still talking but everyone was ignoring her. Alex was rapidly typing away at his laptop, snapping a few pictures as well. Once that was done, he carefully set it aside and stood up, his skin already taking on a green hue. Iko readied his knife and Harvey continued lounging in a pool of lava, though he appeared more interested then others were.

" You know, my ma used to play the movie Alice in Wonderland all the time, I played it for her one last time before I drowned her, it was sweet "

These words seemed to set the fight off, the card soldiers surging forward, only for gravity to suddenly vanish and cause them to hang suspended in the air, Adrian fired off a series of electrical blast at them,finding their durability suprisingly low. Alex hulked up and launched himself forward, grabbing a few of them and tearing them apart.

Iko jumped up and landed on one, spotting it's line of death easily, as was the usual case with conjured creatures, he jumped from one to another, dispatching them. Bawla pulled out her machine gun named Alice and fired off, screaming how she hated violence with a maniacal grin on her face. Harvey finally dragged his naked body out ofthe pool, Adrian returned gravity back to normal and soldiers were once again charging.

Cracking his knuckles, Harvey caused the ground beneath his feet to glow orange as lava swelled up and engulfed them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Noah had left his room to go get something to drink from a vending machine when the card men appeared, he was immediately set into a attack mode, his fist moving in a blur as he tore through the swarm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Garfield and Donovans room was in pandemonium as the soldiers attacked, right in the middle of the game, the three boys were valantly trying to fend off the card men and finish their game.

---------------------------------------------------------

" Well, this is pathetic " Riku mused as he, Kaiser, and Kano dispatched the card soldiers relatively fast " Who the hell sends such low level pawns out like this? "

Kano nodded in agreement " Aye my friend, such cannon fodder could never hope to best the likes of us, they had nothing to show but the weight of their numbers, HA "

Kaiser was poking around the remains, they appeared to be slowly dissentegrating " It's more likely somebody is testing us, as a whole. The other True Notes are in similar situations but none dire, whoever did this just wants to gauge what were capable of but not our full powers though " question is, what were they hoping to gain?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2015 1:46 am

"Suddenly one of the card men in Garfields room was taken down as a knife pierced it's eye socket and dug deep into it's brain. At the door we see Kiya who had gotten word of the attack. Kiya had met a few of these creatures on the way there, she was unimpressed to say the least. These things was no more then a obvious test. Kiya can see the guys fighting while trying to play video games and signs."

Kiya: Boys and their games.

"Kiya charged into the room and started ripping through card men. Meanwhile Katy joins the girls group at the cafeteria. katy froze over one card man which Sandra shattered telekinically."

Katy: Looks like the rescue party already arrived. Room for one more?
Sandra: Certainly!

"Sandra continued on with teleinetic attacks but soon noticed she could infiltrate these things minds telepathically. Katy jumped in with water attacks and turning card men into ice statures."

------

"Meanwhile Tesla headed for Emmets location. By the time she arrived Emmet was already tearing through card men and roasting them to nothing. Tesla leaned against the archway to the outside area and called out."

Tesla: Hey Queen Goddess! Do you even want any help or should I just leave? You seem to be enjoying yourself.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 3:09 am

Roberta send several card men flying with her punches. Refusing to hold back she grabbed one by the head and charged into several other card men smashing them into the wall. Pieces of them were stuck to her hand. "Um I may have went overboard...wait"

She felt her being grabbed as several hands tried pulling her towards them. "Fuck off!" she yelled snatching her arm back. The feeling of several more of the creatures behind her was strong.

"Catch!" Victoria kicked a large table towards Roberta. In one move she caught it and spun around clearing out the cardmen gathering around her. "Sandra can you read their minds and see why are we being attacked?"

--------------------------------------------

In the courtyard Tyrone was telekinetically throwing, twisting and smashing every cardmen that was thrown at him. He sighed as one of the tangled balls of the creatures were slowly making their way towards him. "How many are there of you?"

He had to catch his breath and started looking for a decent escape route. The constant swarm of them was becoming far more than he could handle. THree became six which became twelve and they wouldn't go down easily. The sounds of bones cracking back together was sickening as they stumbled over towards him.

"Okay lets see." Tyrone closed his eyes and focused. His power was not anywhere near Sandra's but he trained often in how to control his abilities in even very minute ways. They weren't human, but they moved in a similar way. One lunged at him and he just smiled. "Size matters not." before he could reach Tyrone the creature flung straight through the air to the otherside of the school.

"There is only the force." They were all instantly forced to the ground knees shattered and arms twisted. Tyrone smiled remembering the terrible line his old trainer gave him just to help calm him. "Huh I impressed myself. See ya." he walked off confident of his own ability but then ran immediately as more appeared.

---------------------------------------------

More of the cardmen appeared to attack Emmet and Tesla, but were immediately impaled by several spears of light burning them. "Who cares if he needs help. All you need to do is have a little fun." Tie walked from behind Tesla with a smile and drew a symbol through the air with light. A sword of light appeared in her hand.

"What have I missed? I was out looking for vampires."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:00 am

Emmet was indeed enjoying himself, almost eerily so. He enjoyed the occasional brawl as much as the next person, but the bloodlust that he felt now was something else entirely, he relished the card mens destruction, watching them turn to ash. The only thing that dissapointed him was they appeared to have no true will or sense of self. He couldnt fill them with fear and watch their features twist in agony as he vanquished them.

Tesla's voice seemed to bring him out of his violent haze, he grinned and floated over to her " Why dawling, the more the merrier, please I insist you join me on this stage " He bowed ever so slightly and extended his hand, open palm. Tesla raised an eyebrow but took th offered hand, Emmet kissed it softly and offered her a bright grin, causing Tesla to blush, damn he could turn it on when he wanted to. It was around that time that Tie appeared " Yes, now the True Notes top voices stand together!

Suddenly the card men were converging on the two, Emmet deftly swung Tesla around, right on the heels of her activating her power and crushing a row of the men with a diamon kick, the smoothly transitioned from that to Tesla twirling Emmet as he unleashed a wave of heat that incinerated more of the cardmen, soon they were moving in a rapid dance, music playing in the background but gradually growing louder.Tesla didnt recognize the song, not that the fact ever stopped any of the other musicals that took place, but something about it was stirring something in her, invoking an image of her mother.

Tesla:
I couldn't take it, couldn't stand another minute;
Couldn't bear another day without you in it.
All of the joy that I had known for all my life
Was stripped away from me the minute that you died.

To have you in my life was all I ever wanted,
But now without you I'm a soul forever haunted.
Can't help but feel that I had taken you for granted;
No way in Hell that I can ever comprehend this.

I wasn't dreaming when they told me you were gone,
I was wide awake and feeling that they had to be wrong.
How could you leave me when you swore that you would stay?
Now I'm trapped inside a nightmare every single f'ing day.

It's like a movie, but there's not a happy ending;
Every scene fades black, and there's no pretending.
This little fairy tale doesn't seem to end well,
There's no knight in shining armor who will wake me from the spell.

I know you didn't plan this;
You tried to do what's right.
But in the middle of this madness,
I'm the one you left to win this fight.

Tesla, Tie and Emmet:
Red like roses
Fills my head with dreams and finds me
Always closer
To the emptiness and sadness
That has come to take the place of you.

Tesla's strikes became heavier, the strong emotions bursting forward to the surface, but she found that she wasnt being overwhelmed by the pain and sorrow, it was being channeled. All the while her and Emmets dance became more graceful in a sense as they grew more in sync, she questioned if this effect was another Emmets powers or something else. At the same time, Emmet was experiencing his own welling of emotions, he felt sorrow but at the memory of abandonning someone, someone he cared for deeply, no....there were more people.

Emmet:
I know you're broken down by anger and by sadness;
You feel I left you in a world that's full of madness.
Wish I could talk to you, if only for a minute;
Make you understand the reasons why I did it.

I wanna tell you that you're all that ever mattered;
Want you to know that, for eternity, I'm shattered.
I tried so hard just to protect you, but I failed to,
And in a prison of abandonment I've jailed you.

I never planned that I would leave you there alone,
I was sure that I would see you when I made it back home.
And all the times I swore that it would be okay;
Now I'm nothing but a liar, and you're thrown into the fray.

This bedtime story ends with misery ever after,
The pages are torn, and there's no final chapter.
I didn't have a choice, I did what I had to do;
I made a sacrifice, but forced a bigger sacrifice on you.

I know you've lived a nightmare;
I caused you so much pain.
But, baby, please don't do what I did;
I don't want you to waste your life in vain.

Emmet, Tie and Tesla:
Red like roses
Fills my head with dreams and finds me
Always closer
To the emptiness and sadness

Tie danced around the two of them, connecting her attacks in time with theirs, she lent her voice for the chorus, the rest of the song feeling to intimate, but it was enough for her to feel a profound connection to the other two. Soon she held onto Emmets other hand, completing the link

A strong energy was building up between the three, their hands remaining laced together, serving as a focal point. Emmets flames roared loudly, Ties holy light intensified, and Tesla felt her body grow warm but in a pleasant way.

Emmet:
You're not the only one who needed me; I thought you understood.

Tesla:
You were the one I needed, and you left me as I always feared you would.

Emmet:
Would I change it if I could?

Emmet and Tesla:
It doesn't matter how,
The petals scatter now.
Every nightmare just discloses
It's your blood that's red like roses,

Tesla:
And no matter what I do,
Nothing ever takes the place of you.

Tesla, Tie, and Emmet:
Red like roses.
Fills my head with dreams and finds me.
Always closer,
To the emptiness and sadness,

The energy exploded out as the three raised their joined hands high towards the sky. A tornado of light blue and white flames engulfed the area. The flames sparkled like a thousand stars swam amongst them, a dust lik substance of diamond material had melded with the flames, giving off the sparkling effect, while angelic energy formed a halo overhead. With a mightly cry from Emmet, Tie and Tesla their power swamped the card men, their combined strength forming a series of swords, composed of diamond blade pulsating with fire and angelic energy, not simply burning them but tearing through them down to the cellular and magical level, obliterating them. An explosion shook the area and as the clouds dissipated, all the card men were gone.

The three who been floating together during it, softly touched back on the ground. Tesla swayed for a moment but Emmet quickly helped her steady herself, for the briefest of moment, she saw her mother in Emmets place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Kiya joining in, the guys were able to focus a little more on the game, till Dave cried out in victory " HELL YEAH, I WON! " he quickly teleported out of the way as a cardman tried to tackle him to the ground. Dave and Garfield turned their game rage on the cardmen, spider strength and steel enhanced muscles ripping them apart brutally. Dave came back with a baseball bat and joined in. The creatures numbers didnt seem to dwindling but they were going down incredibly easily.

----------------------------------------------------

Noah sped to Tyrones location and offered him some assistance, his rosaries contained a blessing that not only burned demons and their ilk but could banish creatures conjured by magic. Though he was certainly impressed by Tyrone, he didnt have the raw power that Sandra seemed to, but his overall use of his power was superb.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Oh for fucks sake! " Riku cursed as stabbed through another wave of cardmen with Gae Bolg, their didnt appear to be an end in sight but that wasnt the problem. If Kaiser's assessment of the situation was correct, they were being tested, but not to their fullest. He figured out it was the same witch from the jabberwocky incident, a clear wonderland theme was going on here.

Kaiser slashed through them with his muramasa blade, his mind focused on the task at hand, but he could feel the massive fusion of power off in the distance, Emmet fusion raid no doubt. He and Riku both shared a twinge of jealousy as neither of them had gotten to do that with Emmet yet.

Kano was enjoying himself immensely, he laughed as the cardmen crumbld before his power, even in it's severely diminished state, he was still a son of thor, these cannon fodder were nothing to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The brawl in the cafeteria was well in hand, betwen all five girls,they were easily holding their own.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Alice watched all the fight at the same time, her eyes glossed over as she took it all in, analyzing them, hmm they were exceeding her expectations, so easily. Not just the two phoenix, the demon, or the angel, even the more mundane ones were bursting with strength and potential oh yes this was going to be most enjoyable, she was sure they'd all love a trip to her world.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:56 am

"Tesla wasn't entirely sure on everything that just happened, it was the first time she'd felt something like that. She'd been caught up in song plenty by now, had her emotions stirred plenty as well. This however was different, it wasn't just herself. Tesla felt really connected to the others, the merge of all their powers but also something deeper. Seeing a glimpse of her mother in Emmet, Tesla was unsure what to make of that or how to react. She thanked Emmet who helped steady her after the performance."

Tesla: Well... that was a experience.

"She looked around, enemies was now non-existent in this area."

Tesla: So that's what you and Sandra get up to, merging your powers. I swear for a few minutes I felt like I was one with you guys.

"Tesla was aware what just happened was more then just a musical number."

-----

"Before long the room had become a massive pit of slowly dissolving corps and body parts as the 3 tore through wave after wave of cardmen."

Kiya: On the bright side, they should clean up easy.

"Kiya wasn't sure how many would show up, luckily fatigue wasn't a issue she had to deal with."

-----

Sandra: I'm not seeing much from these creatures. Not enough to trace them back to any origin.

"Tenesha moved closer to Sandra and helped cover her for a time, as Sandra offense started to slack a bit as she put focus into getting info out of the cardmen. Tenesha didn't have to keep up the extra work load for very long as Sandra's reply to Roberta's question came fairly quick and Sandra shifted more focus back towards offense.

Katy pitched in from time to time if it looked as if Tenesha would get flanked, then continued pushing back the enemies coming her way."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:04 am

Tie could feel the energy so intensely through the battle. It was a battle she'd call 'inspired' yet made her longing for past battles with many now dead comrades. "Splendid show my friends! A battle in which not only I but my comrades can shine in is certainly worthy of my presence." her holy blade dissipated.

"I felt the presence of a particularly annoying pest. I found a potential lead on the culprit. However," a cold wind blew over them. Everyone could feel it and those with innate magic abilities were capable of feeling where it was coming from. "We may have more guests soon. Come lets go help our comrades."

--------------------------------------------------

As Kano tore through cardmen one after another he felt a chill and stopped. He didn't know if it was instinct or simply luck, but he halted his advance and jumped back. A black streak moved through the air in front of him. The ground didn't crumble it merely dissolved before him. He dodged several more slashes and two bullets fired at him.

"Impressive," the dark object jumped through the air and fired several large orbs of energy at Kaiser and Riku. They couldn't feel a large amount of power, only emptiness and death. They immediately dodged as the orbs simply dissolved the ground and many of the cardmen near it.

"I expected less." The voice sounded similar to a machine. The breathing was heavy as if through a mask. A cloaked individual with a mask over his face stood between them and the cardmen. A thick mist appeared around him and his eyes was red. His left hand held a ragged blade and his right a pistol. "How long can you last before your friends arrive. For I am DEATH GUN!" He swung his blade back towards the cardmen disintegrating them all. Immediately he plunged it into the ground. The earth shook causing a field to envelop them. The cardmen that tried to enter turned to dust.

"ITS SHOWTIME!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Tyrone would've gave Noah a huge hug, but at the moment he was more worried about trying to find Victoria and staying alive. As more showed up it was getting harder and harder to do both. "Good timing Noah, but we can't stay here. They just keep coming and I keep beating their ass. Does God have something up his sleeve for us?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Roberta kept punching through them. Each attack becoming faster and harder but they didn't end. "Okay I'm frustrated now."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 1:10 am

Riku tore open the void and flung Kano and Kaiser through it. The three appearing a few miles in the air on a black platform " Who the fuck invited this jackoff? " Riku demanded as he scanned the ground below. This guy, he had nothing to do with the card men, his power was on a whole other level, enough to make Riku kinda sorta thing he'd need to take this guy seriously.

" That power, it reaks of death and nothingness, what manner of creature has appeared before us comrades?! " Kano cracked his knuckles and glared, all before this deathgun fellow was dissolving away, the cardmen in the area were quickly dispatched with but this time more didnt come back

Kaiser Was checking his phone to see if anyone else was dealing with a similar foe, but the return text were all the same, the cardmen had suddenly vanished.

----------------------------------------------------

Alice gathered her cards up, she was just about to end the test when Deathgun arrived, a whole new scenario presenting itself.

Karen sat up a little straighter as Deathgun appeared on the screen, even from such a distance, she could feel that he was dangerous " Friend of yours? "

" Hmm, I believe he's associated with the dragon of a few days ago. Quite a nasty fellow and boorish. But he may have his uses, lets enjoy the show shall we "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 2:06 am

"Sandra was relieved when the card men finally stopped coming."

Sandra: What in the world was that all about? Those things show up and attack in seemingly infinite swarms then just, vanish. Now Kaiser text messages. Should we go help them?

-----

"Tesla was still trying to understand the emotions she felt when she joined attacks with Emmet and Lilia (That's Tie right?). It was the fact she felt that way towards Emmet that was confusing her. Why? What did Emmet have to do with Tesla deceased mother? Why did Tesla herself feel the way she did? What was the connection? The card men had stopped coming and while her recent feelings was bothering her, she wasn't ready to share with the others just yet. A vibration in her pants pocket signaled a text message, it looked like Lilia and Emmet had gotten one also."

Tesla: So Kaiser, Riku, and Kano are confronting another threat? How many enemies are in this damn school?

"If nothing else maybe this new jackass would provide a brief distraction to Tesla."

-----

"Nina interest seemed perked a little higher with this new arrival."

Jet: You sense it to don't your Nina, the sensation of death.
Nina: Yes... it's beautiful.

"Nina seemed to like the stench of death, and this new guy reeked of it."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 8:50 pm

"Tesla you make it sound like you don't want more enemies? What you should detest is low quality vermin as your foe." it was obvious in her voice that Tie was not shy about defeating this new threat. The cardmen was nothing, so hopefully they would find someone that can put up a fight.

---------------------------

"Is anyone hurt badly?" Roberta asked getting a basic 'no' as a response from them. "Well then we don't have an excuse not to help."

---------------------------

Deathgun's sword stayed in the ground. It was clearly generating the barrier of energy. The power emanating from it told them that it may be dangerous for non demonic creatures to approach it. Deathgun looked directly at Riku and pulled a large sniper rifle from his back. Like his pistol this black rifle wasn't mundane. "You first BANG!" he yelled!

The bullet zoomed through the air. He fired several more shots towards Riku.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 12:16 am

Riku flipped into the air, dodging the bullets and summoning orbs of darkness " Kaiser, tell the others everythings fine and they dont need to come. Weve got this wel in hand! " he hurled five giant balls of darkness towards Deathgun, all charged with lightning magic. Kaiser did as instructed, hurling several shuriken in the same process. Kano was keeping a distance as to not get in the way of Riku's attack and to gouge their enemies method of attack. Not to say he wasnt actively preparing. He knelt down, palms pressed flat on the ground, frost beginning to form.

Riku had his eyes on the sword Deathgun had pushed into the ground, it was making him feel sick, he didnt wanna know what it would do to Kaiser and Kano.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" It appears our fight is done for the day " Emmet commented, mildly disapointed, even as his mind was going elsewhere. He was fully aware the gaze Tesla was giving him,their song, there had been more to it and at the back of his mind, something was calling out to him. A muffled voice but it couldnt quite reach his ears. But there was something new about Tesla, he felt a certain bond with her, the kind he had with Kaiser and in a way, Sandra. But what did it all mean in the end.

-------------------------------------------------

The teacup Jarvis had just handed him, slipped out of Jericho's hand. Though the skeletal butler easily caught, he looked at his new master with concern, though he hadnt known the boy long, he could tell that he wasnt the sort to be rattled by anything, but something had Jericho on his feet and moving. He looked around rapidly, a look of annoyance on his face.

" Ahh, something quite interesting has shown itself, a demon of death ' Nex commented lightly from his cage. He enjoyed the boys obvious discomfort " That doesnt bode well for you my dear. They love to feast on Necromancers,the touch of death is a most delicious flavor to them "

" Be silent! " Jericho snapped " This is but a test, oh yes. I shall rise to the occasion, oh I will!! " he bent over and grasped his knees, shaking his head. Fear, it had been so long since he'd felt it,the raw emotion had overwhelmed him, but his head was clearing up, he was not without certain means to deal with such a beast.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 1:00 am

"The others got the call from Kaiser."

Sandra: Seems our friends don't need any help after all. If you wanna go watch Roberta that's up to you, but personally I think I rather not. I've seen enough fighting since this semester started to do me a decade.

"Sandra certainly would be there for friends when needed. But with Kaiser saying this was fine this seemed like just going to watch a fight for sport. Clearly Sandra preferred the singing, dancing, dressing up, hair styling, etc portion of the True Notes. Katy on the other hand."

Katy: Roberta if your going to check out the fight, I'll come along.

"Katy was one who liked more physicality, so watching her friends in action was something she'd be behind."

-----

Tesla: Of course, the guys get all the fun, don't they.

"Tesla wondered if Emmet was feeling anything towards her. These feelings was confusing, Emmet was merely a friend, wasn't he? It was kinda pissing Tesla off not being able to understand this. She did try not to show it though."

Tesla: Well then, what now? Do we go anyway and just spectate or it's business as usual?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 4:31 am

Deathgun immediately charged forth with superhuman speed. He dodged the darkorbs and spun his rifle around parrying the shurikens. In an instant he shot through the air above them at the edge of the barrier and aimed his rifle at Kano firing a single round towards him. "Instant Shadow" in that moment he disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

The bullet was traveling towards the platform near Kano. Just before impact the round transformed into Deathgun. Kano barely had time to register as Deathgun's hand reached out towards his face. It was as if he could feel the cold hands of death approach.

---------------------------------------------

Roberta didn't care what Kaiser said. Even if they could handle it she still felt obligated to be there. When Katy offered to come she didn't hesitate to accept. "Yeah sure, they may need help just in case we get into a bigger clusterfuck."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 9:34 pm

Katy: If things do turn out badly Roberta it's merely a matter of sending a text and everybody will come running. Sandra just has faith in Kaiser judgement, right?
Sandra: Yea. If they say they are in control I have no reason to doubt. Like you said through I'm come running if you do need me.
"Katy: See. Now lets go watch our friends kick some ass.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 7:25 pm

A wall of ice sprang up between Kano and Deathgun at the last second, the asgardian letting out a breath of relief, despite himself. It had been entirely by luck that he'd pulled that move off " Haminja shines brightly on me " he whispered just before slamming his palm against the ice wall and causing it to super heat and explode, forcing Deathgun back " Pray tell your origins foul one but a desendant of Odin shall not fall to thee!! " his body started giving off a golden aura as he called up his godly energy. His right arm became fire and his left one ice.

Riku reversed his orbs paths sending them back towards Deathgun but this time he added more power to them, he chanted and infusing heavenly body magic into them. Kano raced forward with super speed and launched a series of fire punches at Deathgun, charged with divine energy for more explosive effet. As Deathgun tried to dodge, he found his body was starting to slow down till it came to a complete stop. Kaiser had frozen time around him, while the others launched their attack.

Riku jumped over to Deathguns sword in the ground, wrinkling his nose and trying to keep the schools swimteach from coming out his mouth. Whoever this guy was, he was packing some serious power, the half demon didnt think for a second that it was really death they were dealing with, something close enough.

------------------------------------------------------

Noah ran off to the direction of the fight, assuming their was more to it then what Kaiser let on, he was a representative of the church and would act accordingly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Emmet nodded " A good show is always welcome, shall we see what foes our friends are doubtlessly trounsing? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:11 am

Tesla: Then lets move it.

"Tesla started heading towards Kaiser and Riku direction, Emmet and Tie following. At this time Katy and Roberta was on their way as well. All 5 converge on the area at once being joined by Noah as well. They see Riku and Kano in battle with Deathgun."

Katy: By the looks of it Roberta, we're not the ones interested in this fight.

"Tesla stood with Tie and Emmet, it seemed apparent there was some type of barrier surrounding the fight."

Tesla: Whoever this guy is doesn't want outside interference.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2015 8:06 am

It was hard to tell what Deathgun was thinking. Time stopped for him and there was no escape. Each attack hit with explosive force slowly chipping away at his body even his mask was coming a part showing nothing but a dark abyss. He didn't react or seemingly couldn't as they hit him with enough force to tear a part anyone else.

There should have been nothing left of his body, but it was still somewhat intact. His arm was gone along with parts of his torso. Even Kano could feel how each punch slowly caused himself some pain that would be unbearable for most. Still their target appeared dead or at least more dead than he already was, however the blade was still in the ground and the field didn't collapse.

--------------------------------------------------------

Roberta looked at the field and her first instinct was of course to break through it. "I'm a bit more than interested." in a burst of speed she charged it winding up for a powerful blow. Before her fist could connect she felt an iron grip on her wrist. Tie prevented her from moving one more inch.

"You can't punch every problem away." she smiled and though for a moment before saying "Not yet anyway."

Tie grabbed a quarter out of her pocket and flipped it into the field. It disintegrated instantly. "I haven't seen one of these in awhile. Not many powerful enough to use this, and even less would flaunt this power so openly."

At this point she was just talking to herself knowing many of them couldn't understand it. Roberta was mostly glad she was stopped before losing an arm. "What is this?"

"A field of entropy usually used by servants of death or powerful necromancers. Nothing to worry about since I'm sure even Riku is equipped for this." as always she seemed far too sure of the battle's results, but for now it looked as if she was correct. Deathgun was defeated, but the field was still there. Tie folded her arms looking at Riku as if impatient and expecting him to do something.

As he came closer to the weapon it was clearly of demonic origin or at least tied to demons in some way. In fact the evil within it was very alive. It was even more clear that their enemy was no where near dead.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2015 3:34 am

Riku starred at the sword for a long while, the power radiating off of it was causing his own demonic blood to boil beneath his skin " Angra Mainyu " he whispered as he licked his lips and muttered a quick spell. His hands were coated by a blue-black energy, the best he could do to try and counter the effects of the sword. Though Deathgun appeared to be gone, he knew the creature still lingered, watched.

" Stay back you guys, I've got this " he enclosed the two in a dome of darkness before either could protest. He knew Kaiser wouldnt want him to be reckless like this, to figure out another way. " I'm getting baited, heh thats just fine. I'll show you ass clowns who your fucking with "

He noted that the others were gathered, Tie was present so she could protect them if dislodging the sword caused an outward effect, heh another one to show how great I am. He bit the bullet and slowly wrapped his hands around the hilt. The impact wa immediate,

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH "

Riku let out an unearthly scream that nearly shatterd the sound barrier and caused everyone to clutch their heads to try and block out the horrible sound. He hadnt thought it would be easy, but he couldnt have prepared himself enough for this. Sheer agony wracked through his body, seizing his very essence in pain. Trying to pull away proved pointless as his hands seemed glued to the sword hilt.

Kaiser and Kano beat against the darkness, but swords power seemed to have infused in it, making it impossible for them to get out. Riku fell to his knee's, his skin was vibrating and changing color, he was losing control of his human form. He could feel the horns starting to drill out of his skul and the taking poking from his backside. His mind was beginning to unravel, vision growing dim.

He saw the endless darness from the sea of chaos, the place of his birth. " NO! " he screamed and started fighting back like crazy against the swords power " Fuck this stupid shit, i'm not going out like this, nope not happening. I know myself, I have control of myself, not some stupid sword or some moron with middle school syndrome, just watch me!! I'm the one being whose gonna take over hell, i'll make my punk ass father eat my ass and all the rest of those moronic numbnutt princes!! "

He started to rise up, screaming every obsecenity under the sun and a few never heard before, he woulndt be swallowed up by the evil, he would swallow it, like the worlds best load.

Darkness beyond twilight
Crimson beyond blood that flows
Buried in the stream of time is where your power grows
I pledge myself to conquer all the foes who stand
before the mighty gift bestowed in my unworthy hand
Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed
by the power you and I possess...
DRAGON SLAVE!

Riku, through sheer whorish willpower, ripped the sword from the ground and pointed it towards the sky, the erupting forward in the form of a massive blast that shot straight up, as though it could pierce heaven. Riku fell back, breathing hard, his energy drained to near zero but he was fine. Kaiser and Kano ran towards him, kneeling beside him

" My friend, that was most impressive display! Not many could do something so dangerous, channeling all the evil of the world " Kano was very impressed, he'd heard many stories about the entity from his father, but never thought he would encounter it in such a place.

" Are you alright? " Kaiser inquired, he ran his hands over Riku's body to check for any lasting injuries, but he appeared to have himself completely "

Riku shrugged slightly " Well i'm so drained that I cant move, otherwise I feel just fine. Gonna need you guys help to get back to full strength....if you know what I mean " he gave them both a lecherous smirk, the two could already feel the blood in their bodies heading south. The other True Notes that had gathered came over to make sure they were ok as well.

Noah hung back a little, watching from the background, this new development weighing on his mind, it was time to meet up with the other agents of the church based here.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice took a seat on an empty chair, that had been a very interesting display, first a demon of death, then a spell that channeled the source of all evil " I'm so glad we transferred here, so very glad " she turned to the members of Fear Factor " So, my new best friends,whats on the agenda? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 23 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next