Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 8:56 am

"Fawkes hits the soldier in the back of the head with the handle of his gun, knocking him out"

Fawkes: We have the mutant, Peter, extraction

"Before John even has time to think, he's outside the facility."

Fawkes: Ellen, teleport us to New York City. Someplace far from the battle

-----

"Amber begins to wake up"

Amber: Damn...that bastard Korin did a number. I'm a fucking idiot

"She thought she could take him before he realized anything. It had been a while since someone did this to her. As she tried to find him again, there was nothing"

Amber: Bastard made himself untrackable. He ran way. Wait. Damn. The rune systems are wrecked here too now. Just wait a bit. Make sure no vamp interferes

"Amber begins drawing circles of light around the three of them. Bit by bit until it's covering all of them"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the eye of the World. Refract!

"Amber, Dale and Milo have their life energy and stamina restored"

Amber: Now can someone explain to me what that's about?

"She points up at the massive Goblin"

---

"Yamairo had backed off from the fight to catch his breath"

Yamairo: D-dear God. There's too many of t-them...
Anna: You tire easily lately.
Yamairo: I k-know.

"He hadn't told anyone but Isabel and James about the blessings of the Styx, since it had been something Kronos did, and practically nobody knew about Kronos"

---

"Aaron was moving large wrecked machinery and was checking the inside. He had assembled a large computer, without any cover, wires and circuit boards inside"

Aaron: Okay, found a working fan!

"He assembles it into the computer"

Aaron: Okay! Sean, light it up!

"Sean begins powering the machine, as Christopher begins using it to calculate Cassandra's upper limits"

Christopher: Oh my word! She's putting out more power than Phoenix. By the spaghetti monster how is she not winning?
Aaron: Simple. Experience. Now, how do we shut her down?
Christopher: Not sure, need more time. We have a day?
Aaron: We do not
Christopher:...an hour? A few minutes?
Aaron: How do you go from...you know what, doesn't matter. Just figure me out a way to suppress or disable her

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 1:40 pm

Cassandra: Get... out of my head!!

"Cassandra became became pure cosmic energy rejecting Nick and sending him lying to the ground. She tried to completely dematerialize Sandra while the pure power of the Goblin threatened to overwhelm the Phoenix. Sandra become pure energy flying forward straight into the Goblin force placing her hand against Casandra's head and suddenly the two appeared in a barren wasteland. We seen cities burnt to the ground, there is hardly any sign of life, certainly no heroes."

Cassandra: What... is this?
Sandra: This is your future if you don't get a grip.

"Sandra had ported herself and Cassandra's essence into the future. In the present time however the power unstoppable force of the Goblin was slowly starting to consume the Phoenix."

Cassandra: There... is nothing.
Sandra: Exactly. You destroy me now, there is nobody to stop you. You'll rampage and bring death and despair to the entire world, and then beyond. You'll turn into god damn Galaticus 2.0 just consuming world after world that stand before you. Do you want that, all those deaths on your hands, your families death of your hand, your lovers death on your hands?

"Sandra felt pain as the Phoenix was struggling just to survive."

Sandra: Myself, Abby, David, Dave... Nick. Don't we mean anything to you?
Cassandra: But...
Sandra: You saw the images Nick showed you. You are not a meaningless clone, your my daughter. You mean so much to so many people.

"Cassandra started to realize she was wrong, she thought everybody abandoned her but in reality they was powerless to save her. She didn't want to become this monstrous future self Sandra had shown her."

Sandra: It... it hurts dear.

"Cassandra knew what Sandra was talking about, the Goblin devouring the Phoenix. Sandra was feeling her own demise while in this future world. The two returned to the present where the sudden battle came to a abrupt stop. The cosmic forces dissipated and the two girls lowered themselves to the ground. Cassandra seemed full of energy as if just winning a battle. Sandra seemed worse for ware from their encounter, worn and hurt but started feeling better soon after, restored by the Phoenix energies."

Sandra: Thank you for stopping before it's to late.
Cassandra: Thank you mom for showing me what my revenge driven hate would turn me into.
Sandra: Never forget. Truthfully that power you have, it's a entity stronger in nature then that of the Phoenix. If you desired the future I showed you then ultimately... I cannot stop you from achieving it. Don't follow my mistakes, always keep your loved ones in mind and keep your priorities straight.

"Cassandra gave Sandra a hug."

Cassandra: I promise I'll do my best.

"Suddenly she remembered Nick and looked around, running over to him. She seemed to have forced Nick out of her mind and thrown him from the battle, but had not appeared to seriously injure him."

Cassandra: Nick are you ok!?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 3:41 pm

"Ledge handed John the thing with Ellen shooting him a thought telepathically, and John nodded feeling weak and injured but Molly began typing "John is re-energized and feeling better then ever despite his torment at the hands of the Government." while Ellen shot forth a bolt of magical energy."

Ledge: Finally!!!

"John began making several copies of the cure with Peter pumping him full of speed to do it faster as he began rapidly running through the city applying the cure to various mutant vampires."
Dale: Looks like cosmic birds run in the Fuller family.
Milo; honestly Amber..that's about hte best guess I Got....considering the circumstances.
Oliver: Maybe we don't need too looks like Sandra, and them made amends for now at least.
"Nick groaned the impact had hurt and there was some blood but thank darwin for his healing factor, as the wounds healed and he got up."

Nick: Well I can say I've been better..I didn't know you liked it that rough Cass,

"Nick managed a smile his joke letting her know he was okay. He then hugged her but used his powers drawing on the atmosphere to form some cold water above her and dump it on her head first."

Nick: Thats for throwing me out the sky! Razz Now I'm okay. Because your alive Cass.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 5:07 pm

"Peter moves at insane speeds, running through NYC's streets several times over. As he does, the vampires start actually dying. Once they begin to realize this, they start to retreat. Yamairo is the first to realize this"

Yamairo: HOLD! Something's changing...

Fawkes: Yeah Yama, Fawkes on the psynet here. Sorry X-Force too so long, but we saved yer behinds again. Ledge found a cure and we're replicating it. Only thing enhanced is their mutant abilities now. They're in disarray. Finish it
Yamairo: They're retreating then? We let them go. No need to finish it.
Fawkes: Yama, what are you thinking! They're still dangerous
Yamairo: That's an order! I'm in charge for the forseable future...and we need to talk about the X-Force

"Fawkes kicks the ground in frustration"

Marianna: What's wrong?
Fawkes: Yama's growin stones. No willin to finish the bastards. At least it's over. Peter, cure and kill from on. Best get as many of these bastards out of the way.

"Fawkes didn't want to go over Yama's head in such a blatant manner, but the samurai was never willing to do what was necessary. This was why he was here"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:08 pm

"Ledge fell to the ground as the cure was injected into him, and he suddenly felt more disoriented then ever before, and stumbled forward as images flooded his mind. Pain seered through him as his fangs retracted and he began throwing up, before yelling in pain and sweating heavilly."

Alex: LEdge!

"Alex rushed over to his friend only for Ledge to shake his head and stand up shivering."

Ledge: I'm fine it's just
Carmen: That dosen't seem fun.

"Carmen had appeared in-front of James to hug him she could sense the cure and frowned she had enjoyed being a vampire to an extent. "

Carmen: Jamsie I want some of that cure

"Above New York Sammie appeared in the sky and yelled out as strings of sticky goo began flying out engulfing various vampires mutants across the town sticking them, linking them all together before Sammie flew over to the rest of the avengers."

Oliver: Sammie!
Sammie: Ollie!!

"Sammie hugged Oliver before causing a giant boxing glove to comically punch Aaron with a POW noise accompanying it."

Sammie: Hmmf! Some team leader, you didn't even rescue me!!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:12 pm

Aaron: Sorry, things happened. I knew Milo wouldn't harm you. Where did he put you anyway?

---

"James shyly hugs back before composing himself"

James: Just go over to the X-Force. I'll give you the location...where's Korin?

"Even without telepathy, James could tell Carmen had did something. Just call it a hunch"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:18 pm

Oliver: Man what kind of excuse is that, have you seen the outfits that man wears sometimes, clear indicator he's capable of some pure horror.
Matt: Careful before you end up gone.
Sammie: Milo!!! He's so childish he dropped me off in Spongebob!!! You better be glad you put me in Supernatural with Dean and Sam, the fact I got some is the only reason I'm not turning you into a jelly bean!

"Sammie grinned deciding not to tell Oliver and them where she'd actually been left, loose links sunk ships, and you never know with all the powers around you could easily find yourself on the titanic or worst on a ship in 2012"
Carmen: Oh that meanie, the Phantom Zone, that's gonna really suck since he's immortal and all, but I'll be back Jamsie!

"Carmen teleported appearing near the X Force, Ellen went to draw magic but Carmen raised her hands."

Carmen: Don't shoot!! I just want the cure!!!
Ledge: Be careful what you wish for.

"Ledge took a copy of the cure giving it to Carmen who took it without hesitation only for the side effects of being cured to hit her like a brick and once it was over she clutched her stomach and shook her head."

Carmen: EW!!! That's it I'm never letting a monster turn me ever again! That was so nasty!!

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:32 pm

"Fu- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" he yelled out as a blade went into his knee twisting. Hei repeated the question with more twisting and he talked.

"Okay shit! Ugh dammit head out the room and make a left. Head straight down and open the door to the next room. There should be huge ass blast doors there, but you won't get past."

Hideki could hear while evading the occasional missile strike. "He's probably referring to a retina scanner, finger prints or both. Just take him with you."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:47 pm

"Hei grabs him, twisting his arm, and putting the blade to his neck, forcing him down the hall, to the left, to the blast door"

Hei: Open it. Now.

"He twists the arm to the breaking point. The soldier lets out another scream and does as he's told, the blast doors opening"

---

Fawkes: Maybe now you'll learn not to act on your own Carmen. Your powers are a liability, always have been. Only reason you're not in a cell yet is James. You best start respecting that.
Peter: Come on boss. No need to be so harsh on her. She cam through right?

"Fawkes doesn't back down. Carmen had been landing the heroes in trouble since day one. If it were up to him, they'd have her permanently depowered. He knew she wasn't a bad person, but she was dangerous regardless"

---

Aaron: Well, glad to have you back. If you can help out the mages and Sean, it'd be great. The tower is kind of destroyed and our medics are stretched thin"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 6:58 pm

It was obvious he wouldn't give up any more information. Either he didn't know or it was just not worth a painful death later. The doors opened slowly revealing a large empty dark room. It was void of anything but a small crimson crescent object floating in the middle. Hei could hear unintelligible whispers in his mind. What he couldn't understand he could feel. The feeling was of fear.

"This is what I was fucking guarding. Can you let me go now?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:05 pm

"Hei hits him in the back of the head with the handle of his knife, knocking him out, as he approaches the object"

Hei: I have visual on the target...I think. It seems to have some sort of residue telepathic effect. It's minor for now.

"He attempts to grab it to carry it off"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:15 pm

"Carmen held her tongue out at the invisible assassin."

Carmen: Oh come on!! Maaaybe Jamsie has a point some of the time, but this time I saved the day! Korin couldn't be tracked, so I figured why not let him munch on me and just hooooow could he resist all of this!

"Carmen spun around showing off her body before resuming her explanation."

Carmen: I knew about the sire thingie, I was a little scared, but after he boosted us, It was like a two way streak, found him, and got rid of him, aaand I rescued an avenger! So how's that for a liability..besides Ledge did the same thing!
Ledge: Yeah and I'm fucking immortal, my whole regeneration was the whole reason I volunteered I knew even if I was turned I'd still not be any vampire's bitch.
Alex: Alright..well then it's settled, both of you got turned into vampires, not knowing there was any cure, pretty stupid..considering that if this whole power up didn't work and no cure you'd both be unable to walk in the sun, but it's done..we won.
Sammie: Sure thing Aaron, if you kiss my ass. Wait..oh no Sean!

"Sammie saw him crawling on the ground and waved her hand to heal him, however the injuries he sustained were too much, and Sammie began focusing on her powers to reverse the damage albeit not the pain before sitting down, the tower was anothe story, and after using her power in such rapid doses in various ways she needed a break, and sighed feeling a pain in her head."

Oliver: Don't worry about the tower..right now..I mean...at least we're all alive..and not vampire chow, right Stark...
Matt: You..are..aware that..the vampires...smushed you and Stark's building too right
Oliver: Wait noo!!!! Damn itt!!! I hate Tess Summers!!!!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Aaron: Who cares. It'll be fine. Billionaire here. Although China's cities are another issue.
Tyler: Can't repair them?
Aaron: I don't know. It's more that I don't know how their government is going to end up

"Aaron would more than gladly volunteer to have all the damage repaired. But he wasn't sure the new Chinese government would want his interference. It was hard enough convincing the old one"

Tyler: By the way, are we just going to ignore Helena?
Aaron: What? OH yeah, damn it.

"Aaron begins communicating with SHIELD HQ"

Aaron: Okay, we can have the Cape Town detachment up here in a few hours. We'll send what remains of the Atlantic fleet, and we head out with them. Time to play world police. At least this type of thing I can handle. What do you say Avengers, ready for another go?

---

Fawkes: You did well this time. But you still took an unnecessary risk. Anyway, we should leave. Now that the invasion is over the federal government will probably want to try and regain some measure of order
Marianna: You think they're gonna keep those X-laws around?
Fawkes: Who knows. We'll see.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 11:44 pm

Hei grabs it and almost disappointingly nothing happens. There is a slight vibration but it feels warm. At this point Hideki is leaving the area but returning fire occasionally to draw some of the soldiers away to get them away from Hei.

"Excellent, when you retrieve it time for extraction."

Hei could hear footsteps behind. As soon as he moved a sword shot right at him nad nearly impaled him before it was dodged.

"Pretty good reflexes. You a mutant because I don't detect any cyberized parts. Unlike me." he rubbed his jaw which was completely made up of a metallic plating. "It doesn't matter. Put it back before you get us all killed. We had it nice and locked up before you arrived. Now I can feel it in my head again. Luckily its harmless. You on the other hand."

The sword shook and was immediately called back to his hand. "Seem to dangerous to even capture. If you hand it over I can make this quick."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:17 am

"Hei stares the new warrior down, his face hidden by the mask. In one fluid motion he throws the knife towards him, a wire attached while taking a step back and to the right, rounding the corner. As the cyborg dodges, he pulls the sword back. It was still a long run to the elevator, and he couldn't outrun a cyborg. He puts the cross down, pulls out the other sword, and rounds the corner ready for a fight"

Hei: You want it. Come get it

"He issues the challenge, and readies himself"

"Meanwhile, outside, Hideki starts to hear gunfire and artillery in the distance, not related to the Ray he's fighting. It would seem the German advance had reached the town"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:35 am

"Cassandra pouted but smiled again, she realized Sandra was right. If she had killed Nick on misguided revenge rampage, she really wouldn't know what to do with herself. She hugged Nick tightly realized how much he missed her."

Cassandra: Nick I'm sorry I doubted you and the others.

"Sandra smiled it seemed the family was back together and Aaron wasn't in pursuit anymore, for the time being anyway. Probably because of all the damage. Sandra knew her actions in killing Vance and the world leaders would cause a shit storm of panic, but Sandra felt mutants had to put their foot down at some point. That weapon and the destruction it caused was to much. At least now humanity knows if they try to wipe out mutant kind again, there will be a price to pay. Sandra may only took a few lives post darkness, but they where lives with a impact. Still Sandra said she'd go quietly if the Avengers did come, she completed her task of stopping the weapons, stopping the people behind said weapons, and making a statement. As well as a added task of saving her daughter. So when or if Avengers came for her, she was prepared to withhold that promise.

In the meantime."

Sandra: Dave you there? Everything is done, and Cassandra is safe.

"She ported the family back to their location. she was sure they'd want to see Cass and vice versa."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Hei's opponent went into a low stance then dashed forward. He was fast, quicker than most of the other cyborgs he faced. His blade came down on Hei like a bullet. Several slashes later and Hei barely dodged the attacks.

"Not bad but your not leaving." his body glowed a light blue the moment he swung his blade. It was so fast he felt as if his body was moving in slow motion in comparison. Before Hei could even block the sword fell to the ground. The warm feeling from the crimson object became hot. Hei could feel it, but...

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" the cyborg clutched his eyes screaming and clawed at his own face.

"Kill him!" The temperature began to decrease, but Hei still had time left. Outside Hideki contacted Huang. "We may need some extra firepower soon. Keep an eye on the German advance while I try and keep Hei's extraction clear. There's a heavy unit in the area you can contact. I'm sending you their information now. They have direct orders from their boss to provide assistance when needed."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Oliver: Why not anything to take my mind off the fact that everything around here is wrecked.
Sean: I think...I might pass on this mission
Sammie: awww Sean..
Sean: I need some rest...

"Sean gathered some quantum energy and took flight his fight with Korin had damaged him too much, while Dale swung back over."

Dale: Guess..Dr. Manhattan's not coming huh?
Carmen: Hopefully not..there so racist.

"Carmen frowned racism was still something she had no tolerance for but she had enough self control to not go on a rampge these days. Ellen teleported the X Force back to their place, while sending Carmen back to James."
Milo: Idiot!

"Milo smacked Nick on the back of the head after he was done hugging Cassandra, and he got mad."

Nick: dad!
Milo: You almost got killed twice in two days damn!!! You should arrange your powers better when you're doing stuff like this! But...you did help save the world....so.....you're off for the day, but tomorrow meet me in the danger room at the monitoring station 10:30 AM we've got work to do.

"Milo took flight heading to Marie, while Dave was playing a racing game with Chloe at the apartment. Being back here brought back memories..good and bad."

Dave: Yeah everything's done..

"Dave had felt disappointed in Sandra, although she did what she did for family, the fact that she was willing to trade her freedom in exchange for her family didn't sit wtih him but he just found out his daughter was alive, and he didn't even know how to handle all these emotions hitting him, as the family was teleported and he was confronted with Sandra, he feigned a smile as Chloe jumped out his arms and run up to hug Cass."

Chloe: Cass!!!! I knew you were just gone, you're so good at hide n sneak.

Hours Later
"Breaking news here in D.C, President Taylor..has revealed shocking information to the public. Regarding the death of Vance Collins, former Vice President and acting president at the time of his death was involved in one of the biggest political scandals possibly in the country. Vance had help support from others within Taylor's own administration as well as other key figures in law enforcement, military, and government officials. This type of story just isn't that unbelievable anymore after all the information we've been hearing. However as a result of this uncovery the X Laws passed earlier have been repealed due to being passed by a corrupt administration, and there have been numerous arrests of people involved with Vance's operation the charges..treason and conspiracy to overtake the United States Government. In other news Sandra Fuller more commonly known as the Phoenix as well as the SXM have been granted a presidential pardon by Taylor, as we've uncovered information that they were working deep-cover with S.H.I.E.L.D in bringing down Collin's operation, and were key in rescuing him from captivity. Although many feel regardless of whether the SXM were on the side of the law this time it's only a matter of time before the Phoenix has another break-down, back to you Tasha."

The scene switched to an african american reporter on the mic who had been flown into China. "As you can see the damage is here devastating and....

Taylor picked up the remote and turned off the television. He leaned back in his chair and reached for his water taking a sip. "You sure you made the right choice honey?" His wife said to him as he stroked his hair and kissed him.

"Ventro seems to think so isn't that right" Taylor spoke as Milo walked over to the presidential couple sitting on the couch with a bottle in hand and placed it on the table.

"I don't think another term, but you've still got a while in this one, besides right side of history and all that jazz might mean something for your grand-kids." Milo didn't seem to be staying and was turning around to leave.

"Oh Milo, you don't have to leave so quick, you know I'd love to hear some more stories about the SXM" His wife spoke up and Milo just laughed.

"Maybe another time Julia, I may not have telepathy right now, but something tells me your husband would rather spend his evening doing something more..pleasurable then listen to me talk about fighting aliens and monsters.." Milo then faded away vanishing while Taylor rolled his eyes and his wife had a mischievous grin.

"So tell me babe..how about we celebrate..saving the country and you being back in the white house."

"I'd like that." Taylor smiled for once he felt good about life, not bending over backwards for the administration but doing something that was good for the country.

Elsewhere...not so good..

"Tanya stepped forward walking through the cathedral, Morgan had said there next meeting regarding the fate of her husband would be here. It appeared the place was empty, and suddenly she heard beautiful music being played on the piano."

"It's a classic Moonlight Sonata..but you didn't come here to listen to Beethoven now did you, take a seat Tanya, I've finally managed to get my hands on the information we need to begin taking steps..to getting your husband back." She had a sly smile as she took a seat herself.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 1:13 pm

"The Fuller family had moved back to house at this point and Dave was watching the news closely with Sandra by his side. Abby was with Collin and Dave was confessing his disappointments to his wife. He loved everything she did in attempt to secure her family future, but hated she'd given up her own freedom to do so. They was just waiting for the announcement that Phoenix must turn in, but instead was greeted to the announcement of a presidential pardon. Sandra was under under the impression that deal was only for the death of Vance Collin's, seems the offer has since been expanded on."

Sandra: Seems we got lucky this time.

-----

"Tanya took a seat more serious, it's been a long road just to get to this point."

Tanya: Classical music is great, but there are far more pressing matters at hand. Tell me, what information do you have?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Dave: Lucky enough that Vance Collins....was so much of a prick that no one cared about him
Morgan: Let me tell you how it all starts...

A Month later..

"Greg was seen smoking a large cigar mixed with quite a bit of marijuana rolling with hi son Troy. Apparently he'd been doing some more work with the SXM, of course he had no idea about the secret alliance him and Milo had, but he was glad to have a Ventro in his corner that made him a lot less shady about drug trafficking. In-fact his business was expanding. Greg was just relaxing driving his new car through the streets of Vegas"

"There had been alot of chaos here when the leak started, but Greg liked it. He had alot more people buying into his drugs after that leak that outed how the government lied about how dangerous stuff like that was. And the best part was even with al that information, with Collins arrest there was still alot of people on the fence about changing any established laws. But there was something else that had been troubling him, lately he'd been having dreams, or rather nightmares. He'd wake up in cold sweats, confused, terrified, hot..and the thing was temperature never affected him not since his powers manifested all those years ago."

Greg: You know at first I was questioning the shit alot but I kinda like..having Ventro on our side..but ayy Troy..there's something I been meaning to tell you. You know I know your SXM buddies dealt with a-lot of shit...I think some mutant..from a rival..gang or group been targeting me, lately, I been having dreams, but they not regular dreams ya know..their real as fuck, and it involves fire, hell, and I know damn well we fucking closed the gates to that place..had to make sure I can't go.

"Greg laughed joking about damnation, and he hoped his son wouldn't just think he was too high, he may have been alot of things but he could handle his shit. He passed his son the smoke and focused on the road, sooner or later he'd have to find answers to these dreams even if his son couldn't help him through the SXM."
"You seem traveled Fuller..you getting cold feet on this deal." Morgan Le fay smiled, she was a manipulative women and even without magic was good at reading people. Dave just shook his head.

"I told you how I felt, I'm still with it, that bastard Ventro's gone too far..and besides I kinda like Kano, he's like Milo a bunch of powers, but he's fun to drink with, and he's not trying to fuck my wife."

"Understood...I've been in contact with Tanya as well, she's gathering the remaining Asgardians around the planet bringing them together for the coming of their lord. As for you this is where the role you play comes in, I've been unable to locate the keys, but as I've said before there may be a way to ask Hell how to find the supplies. I've been using Tanya to gather most of the supplies I don't have the means to get, but there's something else I'm going to need that I can't quite get myself."

"What else do we need to be able to talk to HEll that you can't get that I would."

"Simple..the golden apples of Idunn. The Source of the Asgardians immortality, and eternal youth. Only one goddess is capable of picking them, however there on earth some-where, under protection of course barred from even my mystic senses, meaning there useless to locate, and even Tanya's powers can't get them, leading me to believe someone has put in place defense's that only a mortal can bar, a mortal with a power to tranverse space and dimensions such as yours."

"So you need my power to do something, someone else blocked you from?"

"That and." Morgan handed him some sort of talisam and smiled." Find out who cast the bindings. I'm sure the government dosen't have the means to block anything from my mystical prying eyes, meaning another mystic one is catching on to our purpouse or at least suspected some would take on this quest is at work."

"I see...I'll do as you requested, but this is the last thing, after this I'm meeting Tanya my self, and I want to see progress on her end as well."

"I'll be seeing you Dave, get some rest, and keep some tabs on the Phoenix, you know..Milo might not be the only one gaining at her heart. "Morgan smiled fading away before Dave could respond to that, and using her same magic she'd been using to keep Sandra from finding out anything about their meetings or any thoughts he had related to this mission. Dave stashed the talisman and sighed before teleporting elsewhere going back to patrol in Texas.
"At the Monitoring station, there seemed to be alot more action. The SXM had officially moved to the monitoring station to get fully away from the governments and S.H.I.E.D's radar. Elle was seen on the couch sipping on a milkshake while Nick was talking with Cassandra, Jim, and Tesla."

Nick: Yeah! This guy really thought he was gonna beat me with the power to make this nasty sludge goo that just makes you soo tired. It was disgusting tho, I was mad I didn't have any manipulation powers at the time, only power I had to KO him I had to make physical contact it was the worst.

"Suddenly an alarm started blaring alerting them that their was a mission, and it was announced that Cassandra, Jim, Rider, and Nick were needed. The Silver Rider was seen flying past them causing fire-works as he flew past towards hte mission."
Bodies were seen everywhere at a camp site, torn apart, decapacitated, anda ll types of brutalized. Tents torn, the ground torn apart, foot prints in the ground, this was a gruesome sight for Abby, and she had called because of some dream she had. In the center of all this was Collin who hadn't come back to the fullers house last night, and had been missing for two days covered in blood rocking back and forth with tears running down his eyes as he looked up."

Collin: Abby..you came..I..I...has no idea how this happened..what happened..or what's going on..

"Collin spoke to her with pure fear in his voice, the situation having him shook."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 12:42 am

Sandra: The same probably wasn't the same for the other world leaders.  But hey, I'm happy enough I get to stay with you and the family.  

"Sandra kissed Dave."

-----

Jim: Dudes excited for a mission.

"Jim stood up, stretching and yawning."

Jim: Come on guys, lets check this out.

"Jim started lazily walking along and Cassandra looked at Nick."

Cassandra: Well, I guess it's time to save the world, you ready.

"She smiled, after almost killing her mom she looked forward to a change to use her power for good."

-----

"The scene brought back painful memories for Abby, this looks like some she would of caused before being able to control her vector.   Abby helped Collin up and moved him from the blood bath.    She then sat with him, holding his hand in hers."

Abby: Hey we'll figure something out.   I used to have... problems... as well.

"Abby really hoped Collin wasn't the cause behind this, but if he was she was in no position to condemn him.    The SXM helped her, surely she could help him."

-----

"Troy took a hit o the joint considering his options, he knew his father wasn't that high.   Besides he'd seen things more fucked up then this."

Troy: If somebody is fucking with your mind then a telepath is the right place to start.

-----

"Meanwhile as Dave was on patrol Sandra was back on Genosha hanging with Tenesha and Katy. Ever since the darkness events Sandra had become very close with Tenesha and regularly brought her over for visits. Katy had been observing the two much of the time over the past month and truthfully wasn't jealous Sandra had gotten a new best buddy, from what Katy was sensing their relationship didn't stop at just friends."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:26 am

"As they made their way to the mission Ezekiel was seen entering some things in and James was seen as well apparently busy co-ordinating missions between other team members, while Nick grinned"

Rider: Oh don't worry guys you probably won't even need to go on the mission, I mean after all once you have me on your side what else can you need?
Nick: Sun glasses, you know your bright ass reflection is annoying like your ego.

"Nick laughed he always knew Rider would get defensive, and to be fair he did have an ego more inflated then a balloon that got let go."

Rider: Okay! How about I turn you into
Nick: Hopefully something that's deaf, well then I couldn't hear Cass so never mind.
Ezekiel: Alright jokes..enough...we've got a situation down in New Mexico, police and authorities been looking into a big meth outbreak there. Lots of violence,problem is  the meth dealers been using Mutant growth hormone in their product..
Rider: Super powered..junkies...dosen't seem too difficult.
Ezekiel: Tell that to the local police, find the source, shut this shit down, it's causing a-lot of violence, this product is taking over the community, not to mention the supplier might be a dangerous mutant.
Nick: Alright..the DEA picked the wrong time to get fucked up, now we've got super meth.
Ezekiel: Here's all the info on the case.

"Ezekiel put some co-ordinates in and on a huge computer screen some information popped up, while some files were printed and Ezekiel stretched out his arm using elasticy and handed them to the four gathered."
"Collin was glad Abby was here, but all these deaths. One minute he was out camping with some old college friends, the next he got too drunk, then he felt this surge of violence, pain, suffering, images of destruction, fire, and the felt rage coarse through him and he had little control over his actions before he woke up and was covered in blood."

Collin: I don't even know what happened, I got way too drunk, but I'd never kill all these people, I couldn't...I know magic..but not this brutal..I..

"Collin knew he had the potential to kill these people, he was no mystic master, but he was capable and he was still working on teaching Abby some skills, since she could apply them to her vectors. But he had a strange dark feeling he caused this, and he was just shook his head in disgust of himself."

Collin: I gotta turn myself in..if I did this I'm a killer..I'm a monster.

"Collin clutched her hand tight feeling worst, before he felt a sharp pain in his head and got up in pain stumbling back leaning against a tree before he began coughing up blood and fell down starting to black out before getting to his feet again. He could hear whirring, private security drones, one of the people dead must have been related to someone wealthy with alot of money."

Collin: Oh shit..you've gotta get outta here, when the drones report this..you don't need to be near..this is all me...I have to figure out this all on my own...why I'm so evil..
Greg: I don't know if it's fucking with my mind, I mean granted I haven't worked with the Phoenix or Psyche but I've met a couple telepaths, it feels like a mental type power..is playing a role but...it's like it's real, and I know damn well the keys of hell are more then stashed..so it's..

"Suddenly without warning, someone flew at super speed towards the SUV causing it to flip over, and Troy was forced to flame on flying him and his dad out his vehicle as the SUV hit the ground. As his son put him down Greg was quickly on the defensive, and turned to see someone in jeans and a white t shirt who looked like he ate steroids for breakfast."

???: Greg..Retsky..thy hath...something I need.
Greg: Who the hell's asking
Damon: Don't talk to my friend like that, YOU GIVE What he need, and I WONT KILL YOU TO DEATH LIKE TROY!!!!! Come on Volth
Volth: I like thy attitude, let us slay the son to prove our point.

"Volth was some sort of Asgardian it seemed, and drew a weapon, plunging it into the ground causing a wave of mystic energy to fly forward in the area cutting off Troy, and Greg from detection by the SXM, as well as causing people who reacted to the SUV flipping over to not even see them, as Volth charged forward at super speed kicking Greg back who sent forth a blast of heat and cold, while Damon walked towards Troy grinning."

Damon: It's been a while TROY!!! READY TO GET KILLED ALIVE!!! HAHAHA
Dave: So I've got an investigation huh..this should be fun.Alright talisman says go that way.

"Just then he saw a man on jet-pack with a woman in hand screaming as the man laughed, and he had some sort of laser gun, and police cars were speeding down the streets, and another man in a jet pack was seen flying behind the cops firing the weapon causing the cars to flip over while Dave warped all the cops out the cars as well as pedestrians out of the cars that the cop cars were about to hit moving htem to the side-walk."

Dave: Looks like my mission's going on hold...fuck
Dale: NOT TODAY GUYS! Come on now, didn't you ever listen to your mom, don't play with gravity..unless your on the moon!

"Dale was in his spiderman costume swinging firing web at the second guy's jet pack, while spinning a web around his legs yanking him back, and jumping forward, while Dave warped the gravity gun out his hands and teleported down to one of the cops on the side-walk, before warping his suit around him."

Cop: What in
Dave: Here take that gravity weapon, Spidey's about to get your perp, who's the girl
Cop: SHE's..

"Dave was already teleporting back into the sky to help Dale, apparently the girl was some country singer."
"Felicia made her way over to Katy and had brought two bags mexican food, and handed one to Katy."

Felicia: On me, you don't know how much help you've been, I never thought I'd be accepted as a hero again, after helping MRD..before I really saw their true colors..and now thanks to you..the team trusts me again..you really changed my life Katy.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 2:20 am

Cassandra: Well with the 4 of us this shouldn't be to hard right?
Jim: Fuck why am I going? You have a Ventro, a cosmic power stronger then the Phoenix, and the Rider kid... to go after drug dealers? You'd think Doomday is selling the meth or something.

"Any 1 of these 3 seemed enough to deal with this. Jim felt like he stuffed into this mission just so SXM could make him do something."

-----

"Abby didn't like that idea, she didn't want Collin getting hurt."

Abby: Collin please come with me. We can have my mom look deep into your mind and see if anything is hiding there. It might be something triggered by emotion. Listen your not alone, years ago fear used to trigger my vectors, I'd lose control of them and one time I slaughtered a full classroom of innocent children. SXM helped me learn control, I'm sure they can help you to.

"Abby loved Collin and knew how it felt to be covered in the blood of people she knew. She'd rather let SXM help then have Collin run off solo."

-----

Troy: Oh will you learn to talk right you fucking retard. You can't kill someone to death, when you kill them they are already dead. And what the FUCK does killed alive even mean? It's not even dying that bothers me, it's a fucking dumbass like you being the one to do.

"Troy flamed on and charged Deamon firing flames."

-----

Katy: Hey we all make mistakes, miss Phoenix over here knows about that. All it took was a little time to show you was serious about being done with MRD. Plus a good word from myself, Phoenix and others helped speed along things.

"Sandra and Tenesha seemed to be having their own conversation and Katy opened her bag getting some food. Sandra and Tenesha was whispering back and forth and giggling like school girls, Katy could imagine what they'd be doing before long. Sandra being bi-sexual, Katy knew Sandra had a thing for sex, she been with Milo on numerous occasions while married to Dave. Guess one man just wasn't enough, but now women as well? It's been a month and still seemed strange. Sandra had been straight the entire decade Katy knew her, plus Sandra admitted to being straight her entire life before SXM. There must be something very special about this Tenesha girl. Back with Felicia."

Katy: Thanks for this by the way. But yea, even without our assist I couldn't see Yamairo turning you down.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:00 am

Ezekiel: Jim...don't be lazy..just go on the damn mission..and for all we know Doomsday, Majin Buu, and the god damn Terminator could be selling meth for all we know, get ready to be beamed down I'm putting in the location via your transportion cards
Rider: Don't worry Sandbo, you can just go to sleep on a bench and I'll solve this thing my whole self, Nick and Cassandra you guys go grab some ice cream and let the big boys handle this.
Nick: Are you always this full of yourself
Rider: Well..typically awesomness just courses through my veins.

"They were beamed down to New Mexico, and into a neighorhood where it was obvious it was drug infested. Two people were seen driving by slow, or rather everything felt slow as they passe down, the driver appeared to be strung out and suddenly the car went super fast disapearing."

Nick: Okay...I think Ezekiel was right to send us here..Cassandra let's snoop around..see if we can find any meth dealers,
Rider: Please.. as if you're going to out do the great SILVER RIDER!!!! But if your working together, guess that means me and Gaara are working come on get some energy man the only thing dealers are gonna think you want is a fat sack of herb, not that nothings wrong with that, but why drugs when you can make them out of thin air.

"Rider grinned, something letting Jim know, he'd experimented with that function of his power, and he phased his board into his body, forming a detective coat aroud himself and manifesting an old tobacco pipe."

Rider: Sherlock Rider..hmm..or no..Silver Holmes..which name is better for a super cop?
Collin: I...

"Suddenly the drones seemed to open fire, and Collin cast a spell causing part of the groud to raise up, and tree's to wrap around some of the drones while he took off running making sure Abby was coming."

Collin: Fuck I lost that key card thingie you guys gave me, I can't just beam up!
Damon: You wanna insult me, I'll insult you when your R.I.P
Greg: SHUT UP! You ignorant fucker, I see why my son hates you.

"Greg manipulated the temperature around Damon to form a tornado to sweep him up to his death, only to be broken out of it as Damon came down using gravity to disprese the tornado and focused on Troy causing the ground beneath him to cave in using gravity while focusing on the air and bringing down a helicopter tearing it in half causing the people inside to be flung out to their deaths as the two halves of the chopper came down towards where Troy once stood."

Greg: NO
Volth: THO SHANT WORRY

"Volth charged forward swinging his blade at Greg who sent forth a beam of pure heat and cold."
Felicia: Yeah thanks! And no problem, I was gonna get food anyway, figured I'd pick you up something. But...Katy..there's something I've been meaning to tell you..I..well..you know my ex..and I didn't get along, I..sort of slept with the director of S.H.I.E.L.D Marcus...don't get me wrong I definitely DON'T regret that..but..I used my magic to help him seal something up I mean I figured he's trust worthy, but..lately I've been feeling another force tampering with it or rather trying too..and it feels..so..evil..I was thinking about checking it out you wanna come? I figure I'd ask someone who's got alot of experience.
"Dave and Dale had managed to save hte singer, and take down the would be jet pack thieves. They went to go enjoy some lunch at a nearby subway after signing a couple autographs, and getting boo'd."

Dale: So you mean you need help, don't want too many people, and pick ole spidey to do it.
Dave: I didn't know who I was gonna pick, I figure I just saved your ass, that other guy's molecular energy shredder would have had you looking like a spider
Dale: Well..that's true..I was gonna say I need to stay on patrol but it's Ollie's turn to take a shift, just because he's boning Sammie dosen't mean I'm gonna miss out on doing something more fun then getting cats out tree's and fighting flying studio thugs, let's go.
Dave: Sure after we finish the sandwich, we need to be quick, but this talisman will take us the right direction.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 3:44 am

Cassandra: Well, enjoy your partner Sandman.

"Cassandra and Nick split off leaving Jim to tolerate Rider.    Cassandra decided to use her telepathic abilities to check peoples minds, if there was a dealer it seemed the fastest way to find him or her."

-----

Abby: We'll use mine.   Or... Sandra you there?   Me and Collin are in trouble and Collin lost his keycard.   We need you to pick us up!

"Abby was following right behind Collin."

Abby: We need my moms help, so I gave her a call.

"Within that second the two teleported, the next thing they knew they had returned to the space station.    Sandra, Tenesha, Katy and Felicia was there."

Sandra: So Collin you disappear for a few days, then you show up again you almost get Abby killed.    Your lucky I'm not my husband.

"Sandra could tell what was going on via telepathy and knew Collin didn't mean any risk to Abby on purpose.   Dave might not have been so rational in cases like this, but it's understandable seeing he can't tell what's going on as easily."

-----

"Katy smiled."

Katy: Sure, by the looks of things Sandra has some family matters to attend to anyway.   Not that she was really paying attention to us to begin with.   So lets go!   I'm always willing to help a friend.

-----

"There was suddenly a large explosion of energy as the ground burying Troy exploded.   The entire area filled with cosmic fire burning Damon and Volth.   Troy did a nice ascension from the grave type thing as he floated into the sky's"

Troy: Ha I've waited a long time for this, but your fucked now you dumb shit Damon.  

"Troy grinned, he's had this power before but it disappeared with Mothers wave.   But now it seemed to be back, dying at Damon's hand must of been to much to bare."

Troy: Phoenix is back bitches!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 9 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next