Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Rider: How could he not.

"Rider began walking with Jim, looking for any clues when they saw some old man smoking out of a crack pipe and suddenly beams of heat emerged from his eyes, as foam began coming out his mouth, and the ground began to shake."

Rider: fuck..super crack heads!

"Meanwhile with Cassandra's end, Nick was using one of the new powers he'd traded in, X ray vision the power to see through solid objects. He was using it to look through people but turned towards Cassandra and saw though her clothes his eyes widening."

Nick: Mhmm..Cass mhmm hmm okay your clean, no super meth on you. Had to make sure never know goblin you coulda grabbed some when we weren't looking. Razz

"As Nick was fooling around, Cassandra saw some man who was walking anxious and looking behind his back."

Man: Man selling pills is one thing..but this shit..hell no..and he's gonna kill my mom and bro if I don't do it fuck..what do I do!
Collin: I'm sorry ms Fuller..

"Collin seemed to take the whole situation dead serious, but how else could you when a night out with friends turned into a blood bath with no memory of it and he just sat down in a corner feeling sad."

Collin: I'm a monster..
Felicia: then let's go let me hone in on the magic and see what's going o.

"Felicia hijacked a minor locator magician and began seeking, while Dave and Dale arrived at a facility with Dale casting a spell to leave them undetectable, and agents were on the move. Dave's talisman was glowing even brighter, and shaking."

Dave: Here..
Dale: let's go.
"Damon was unable to adapt tho the raw power of the Phoenix before using gravity to push himself in the air burned and hurt, while two more asgardians came down to surround them."

Greg: Troy..what in..your a phoenix?!

"Greg was both shocked and impressed by his sons power, and couldn't help but smile, even if it wasn't his own power pride was filling him. Volth was injured but charged Troy again using magic to sent forth a blast of pure energy while keeping up his spell that kept them undetected by pedestrians, the damage their fight was causing none the less was scaring people away from the scene, while Greg sent forth combined heat and cold to try to trap the new asgardians in a vortex of wind, while Damon focused on pushing down gravity on Troy."

Damon: BIRD OR NO BIRD ILL KILL YOU!! I DONT CARE IF YOU GET POWER FROM PHOENIX, my fucking cousin, or GOKU! DIE TO DEATH NOW!!! DIE DEATH NOW!!!

"The Phoenix flames had not only damgaed him physically but mentally, with Damon sounding even more deranged then usual as he directed his gravity attack on Troy while also trying to close gravity on him from both sides to crush him at the same time as he applied a gravity wave from above Troy."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 7:54 pm

Following the passing month, Emmet had taken the world by storm. Having revealed himself via a large concert, put together through certain contacts. It was a smashing success, the first one gathering a modest amount of people. But by his second concert and so on, were all sold out. Emmet had gotten the worlds attention and he intended to keep it. He spread out like a wildfire, launching his own fashion line, magazine, and music company. Each one more successful then the last and continued to gain fame.

He leapt onto the big screen, staring in a blockbuster film while simaultaneiously directing several others. There didnt appear to be anything Emmet couldnt do, the name on everyones tounge was Emmet. Not one to hide his true self, he declared himself a mutant on his smash talk show. As predicted, there was an immediate negative backlash, but he weathered it for three days, but by the third he'd released a tell all book " From the ashes " detailing his early life and adventures( Some aspects obviously taken out ).

It flew off the shelves, constantly needing to be restocked and receiving rave reviews from all major publishers. Emmet was winning the world over with his golden voice and stellar personality, speaking out for the people and unity. How the world had gone through catastrophy after catastrophy but was still there, breaking out into " I'm still here " from the Follies.

He spoke of a shining future and a fabulous hope, a large part of the population cheering him on even as a small part was still against him and mutants in general. Emmet continued to climb in popularity, his concerts continued to sell out. Everyday some famous artist was calling to request working with him, a duet, trio, quartet, or even just having him cover their songs. His fashion line was ever evolving, soon it was a rarity to find someone who wasnt wearing one of his outfits.

He opened up schools dedicted to the arts, open to mutants, humans, demons, angels, aliens, really anyone that wanted to learn and grow. Classes teaching music, dance, painting, sculpting, and etc. He taught a few classes himself when time allowed for it. He was particularly happy that Katy had elected to take one of his dance classes, proud that she was improving so rapidly.

It wasnt just earth either, Emmet's name was speeding across the universe, due to the many friends he'd made over the course of his life, and during the mother incident. He often visited different planets to host concerts and open shops, putting his friends in charge. As for the Code:Breakers, he'd discussed it with Sandra, whom he was in constant contact with of course, wanting to know more about her and her family, his family. The Code:Breakers operated as a side group to the Shadow X-Men. Taking on high risk missions all over the globe, but deferred back to Emmet, who went on missions as well when able too.

His lover Christian was principle of one of the arts schools he'd opened, a job he took with immense pride and satisfaction. Helping shape the minds of future, despite his appearance, he was well liked and respected.

Emmet was walking down one of the halls of his personal skyscraper, his entourage ever around him. Kaiser, having taken on the job of Emmets personal assistant, was reading off the days activities, meetings to attend, phone calls to make, he needed to cut the ribbon for a new mall and so forth. Emmet loved it all, the constant motion and stream of life, it was wonderful to really be apart of the world and be on top, so to speak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku and Yori were deep in one of Genosha's forest, Riku sat on a rock, deep in meditation while Yori, in sword form, rested in his palms. Following the passing months and trials that took place prior, the two had worked endlessly to master their joint powers. Any extremely dangerous missions brought up, their hands were the first up, devastation and destruction following in their wake as they delved deeper and deeper into the primordial essense of their chaos energy.

The purpose of the meditation was to sink their body, mind, and spiritual essence together, they'd become very adept at doing it quickly, much to Kaiser's annoyance, who saw it as spiritual fucking, though he kept his council to himself. Often sitting in on their training sessions and offering to spar, though this was lesser occurance as they got far to excitable and nearly killed him more then once.

Riku took a breath " So Yori-Sama, what should we work on today? "

---------------------------------------------------

Tanesha had grown much closer to Sandra as time passed. Hitting a rough patch initially after the darkness had been removed from her body. She'd felt afraid of Sandra for awhile, but soon her desire to see the woman overpowered the fear and erased it. From then on they were rarely out of each others company, always happy and smiling, like they'd known each other for years instead of months.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 10:27 pm

"Cassandra was going to slap Nick and joke about him watching her nude, but it seemed a lead had popped up."

Cassandra: Nick look that guy *points out the man she heard talking* I think he knows who's behind this.

-----

Troy: OK dad maybe you have smoked to much weed. Have you seriously forgotten I was a Phoenix before that bitch Mother fucked with everybody powers?

"Troy had no time to wait for a response as Damon attacked again. Troy was standing around getting hit by all that gravitational shit. He teleport of of the attacks path bending space at appear behind Damon, drawing all the heat out of Damon body making him hypodermic Troy blast him with cosmic power again. The two Asgardian's was about to attack when powerful beams of energy struck them, damaging both severely in one shot and sending them flying into the ground."

...: ENOUGH!

"Everybody looks up seeing Tanya had arrived, after learning of the Asgardians in question engaging in battle."

Tanya: You three dare disobey your queen? I gave no such orders for any of you to come here.

-----

"Sandra gave Tenesha a look and smiled, it was time to go to work again. Sandra got up leaving her girlfriends side and went over Collin, kneeling down in front of him."

Sandra: Listen kid. We're all monsters, we all have that evil hidden away inside. Lord knows I've done my share of wrong and much more. But the difference between a hero and villain is a hero will overcome their evils, they will rise and fight to fix any wrong they do. A villain will wallow in despair until his mind breaks and evil becomes all they know. What are you kid? Are you the hero my daughter see you as? Or will you become the villain she fears must?

"Sandra wanted to let Collin know he wasn't alone, every has a dark past. But she hoped to motivate him to be strong and work to overcome what he did."

Sandra: Now, I can take a look into your mind. There is no telepath on Earth stronger then this one your taking to. However, if I do this there is a risk. Ideally I'd look into your mind and see what happened to you, we see the cause of what triggered you to kill those people. However it doesn't always go smoothly, sometimes doing this will trigger whatever is dormant within you. Now your at the SXM space tower surround by the strongest superhumans on Earth, being examined by the Phoenix. So if you go crazy shouldn't have much concern as you won't get to far. The question I have is this, are you ready to face your demons?

-----

Jim: Shit. Can't SXM ever go somewhere and NOT find what they are looking for?

"Jim shifted into sand, he already had a feeling this will be bad."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:01 pm

"Rider used his hands waving his energy sending a cosmic energy wave pulsing through him."

Rider: Yeah man SXM's just too good at finding shit OH JIM look out

"Another junkie appeared to be coming towards Jim with energy knives for hands, while the first one fired beams at Rider who deflected them and summoned his board flying over to him, while Nick looked at the man and jumped back before frowning>"

Nick: Damn it Cass I forgot to turn off my vision before I looked at him, but he might be someone he's got a bag of something on him..I saw a pill baggie..and something else...def what were looking for.
Man: Fuck this shit..I gotta run for it..tell moms,and li bro too.

"The man turned a corner and began rushing down before getting around it and walking towards a one story home. He then stopped and suddenly a black car raced up to him, and someone got up grabbing the man and tossing him in it before he could protect. the man got back in, and the car sped off heading towards a dock, as Nick ran to keep up."

Nick: Oh shit....he's not getting away...come on!

"Nick created a clone that took off at super speed getting to the car
"Greg was just watching as the confrontation took place, and smirked at what Troy said. While he was a little high this had nothing to do with his surprise that Troy had mangaed to manifest the Phoenix Force, something he assumed he couldn't do after the chaos wave's depowering effects."

Greg: Funny Troy..you know I meant.
Volth: Queen is not he the one the witch
Tanya: SILENCE!

"Volth quickly bit his tongue realizing he almost outed the witch Morgan Le FAy who was helping them, which could have proved a costly mistake."
"Collin looked down, Sandra seemed supportive. She was one of the most powerful telepaths, and he was surrounded by the SXM.  However did he really want to face his own demons, this wasn't the first time he blacked out,t his had happened twice before, both as scary, more because he had no one to call. But now he felt something was gonig to happen but he had to know what happened to his friends, and if he was responsible for killing them, as well as others the past two times he blacked out he wanted to know, because if he had demons, he needed them removed or locked up."

Collin: You're right Ms. Fuller, I can't run..from this..I have to dive..into the depths of my mind and see what's going on. ..I need to see my demons..I don't want to be a monster..and I especially don't want to hurt any of you or Abby.

"Collin looked towards Abby, then the rest of the family present. He didn't have much confidence in himself at this moment, but trusted the SXM could take care of him if things went to the wayside. He just leaned back in his chair trying to relax himself getting ready for one of the most intensive invasions of his mind. He'd practiced mental resistance so he had to ease up to insure every single defense tactic wouldn't try to work it's way to the surface when Sandra explored his mind not that anything he'd learned could stop the Phoenix."

Collin: Dive in..I wanna know everything.
"Dave and Dale continued walking when suddenly brilliant flashes of light filled the area much to their surprise, and the entire area appeared brown, and old as if they'd just ventured into the past while also remaining in the future. Dave's talisman was glowing even brighter then usual,something was a mist."

Dale: well this should be interesting what are we looking
Dave: This..

"Dave lifted the talisman up which was practically pulling him towards the direction he was uppose to go and he kept walking forward resisting the talisman's ability to drag him, and pushed against a wall, and it opened up revealing it was a trap door of sorts."

Dale: Wait DAVE!!

"Dale's spider sense went off, and he grabbed Dave pulling them to the side as a massive worm like dragon beast jumped forward out of the opening and smashed through another role nearly having cleaned a hole through Dave."

Dave: Fuck!!!
Dale: Spidey sense to the rescue, that'll be 5.99 for my extra sensory services
Dave: Not now move.

"Dave warped Dale out the way as the beast attacked again, but he phased himself through and focused on the wall, using space to warp himself and the wall switching places impaling the creature with part of the roof of the structure while teleportin gihimself over to Dave and pushing spcae around hte creature while Dale began shooting strings of webs, and Dave warped metal into the floor in them as he warped them into the beast impaling and immobilizing the creature before using a point blank blast of force on the creature blowing part of it's body open causing black blood to pour out.and..energies began flashing and the olden imagery faded away, and the ground began cracking apart, and they were back in the S.H.I.E.L.D facility. "

Dale: We gotta get out here..my senses are off the track this place is about to be torn apart..something's coming.
Dave: Fuck..I'll be right back.

"Dave teleported down the opening suddenly getting suked into another dimension, while several more of the dragon worm creatures each bigger then last began tearing through the facility as S.H.I.E.L.D agents were attacking, and Dale was about to goafter Dave jumping up and shooting a web to swing through the portal only for it to glow purple as he flew through it then closed and Morgan Le Fay was outside the facility smiling having cast a spell."

Morgan: Can;t let you interfere with me spidey.

"Morgan smiled casting another spell to interfere with the facility's communication systems so everything reported to other hellicarriers was normal and not the attack they were going through, while Felicia grabbed her head and frowned. She yelled as she had to hijack into another source of magic warping her and Katy into the facility where they saw two S.H.I.E.L.D agents running from a giant dragon worm trying to get a snack while Felicia cast a spell incapactacting half hte beast in some thick goo like stone."

Felicia: Someone was here, I placed magic barriers around here to help Marcus..seal something powerful someone just broke it! There going after whatever's here, Katy..we have to stop them!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:49 pm

"Jim dispersed his body moving the sand around the attacker creating a mini sand tornado that ate away at the mans flesh."

-----

"Cassandra and Nick followed the man seeing him get taken by a car, Nick sent a clone after the car."

Cassandra: That man has been really panicked, even before the pick up.

-----

Sandra: Alright, here we go.

"Sandra made a mental note towards Filipe, Yana and the key heads of the station to be on alert encase of trouble and started digging into Collin's mind. Considering the nature of what was going on she decided to dive in a gently as possible to not stress his potentially somewhat fragile mind, if he was to have one. But being careful doesn't mean she was holding back, Sandra dug deep into his most inner thoughts, digging up anything he may of forgotten or mentally suppressed. If anything was in Collin's mind, she'd find it."

-----

"Tanya was pleased her fellow Asgardians carelessness. They was better then this and expected to be as such. A slip of the tongue could of just been costly."

Tanya: You three best come with me. There is better things you can do then hang around with that nonsensical nut job.

"Tanya's goal was getting the Asgardians out of there now before they DID do something stupid."

-----

Katy: Shit! then lead the way. Last thing we need is another super weapon or something.

"Another creature attacked and Katy shifted to water, she summoned a massive water spear and sent it forward, converting it to ice mid flight to impale the creature."

Katy: So are these things part of your defense?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 1:59 pm

"As Collins and Sandra were about to start the procedure, Yamairo teleports into the base"

Yamairo: Well I just got done having a few more talks with the new WSC members about returning us full time to Genosha. They weren't very welcoming of the idea.

"He notes everyone around with the somber mood"

Yamairo: Oh dear. What happened? Is everything alright?

---

"Somewhere near Warsaw, the German artillery strikes and mecha advances had stopped for the day. At German army's secure warcamp just outside the city, members of the WSC, the Polish government, and Russian government, guarded by Aaron, Nono and Sean, were meeting with Helena von Richthofen and her generals"

Helena: So allow me to understand this situation. We have thoroughly defeated the Polish on the fields of battle, we have destroyed all Russia air and sea assault attempts at the city of Konigsberg
Russian General: Kaliningrad!
Helena: Konigsberg.

"The temperature drops. Aaron had fought alongside and against a certain cryokinetic enough times to know what that means"

Aaron: Lets all keep a level head here. SHIELD is present to mediate this peace talk. It's in the best interest of all parties to keep the discussion calm

Helena: Are terms have been clear since the first week of the war. They have not changed. They will not change. We have no further issues to discuss. You can either sue for peace on German terms or face the destruction of Warsaw.

"Aaron wanted to do nothing more than to blast her with a repulsor, but both SHIELD and the Avengers had been given strict orders not to interfere in this. Helena still commanded enough military might to fight a sustained and bloody war, and the other world leaders were content to abandon the Russians and Polish to her advance. Aaron knew better. If you don't stop a crazy as soon as possible, they only get crazier"

Helena: So? What is the final world gentlemen?

"Helena gives a sadistic grin and pets the black cat she has with her. Aaron was torn between how damn cliche the cat petting is, and how much that cat looked familiar"

-----

"At Avengers tower, still in repairs, Natsu and Laxus are sparring, while Christopher is in the lab with Elsa and a certain black magus visiting"

Amber: So, why exactly am I here. For a second I thought Stark was going to try and arrest me or something and this was a trap.
Christopher: Nonono, Aaron is in the east somewhere. Anyway see, look!

"He points to the screen. Amber just looks confused"

Amber: Yeah sorry, can't see shit captain. What's wrong?
Christopher: Aren't you a mage! You should be able to tell what I mean here
Amber: Yeah I'm a mage but...what makes you think I understand shit about your crazy tech that tries to quantify the world of the arcanum. You and Stark are loons for even trying. Anyway explain, what did you find.
Christopher: There's been several spikes of mystical energies all over the world over the past few days, the energy readings aren't like anything I've analyzed before, so they're some new form of magic!

"Amber's eyes narrows"

Amber: Not necessarily knew. You built all this crap after a lot of shit was banished from our world. I'll look into it kid. Thanks for the heads up

"She pats him on the back and vanishes"

Christopher: Did she just...disappear without taking the readings? What kind of hero is she!
Elsa: The insane kind. Keep getting more data. Aaron Stark will want it when he returns
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:09 pm

"With Sandra starting with Collin, Abby came up to Yamairo to explain. She explained about the dream, finding Collin among a pile of bodies, MRD attacking and calling Sandra to return here. She explained that after a brief talk Sandra offered to look into Collin mind to find out what was hiding there, she explained the risks involved and Collin agreed. So that's what was going on now, Collin had no idea why he killed those people or at least thinks he did, and Sandra is scanning his mind to uncover why."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Yamairo: I see...

"Yamairo looked as things were progressing. James and Anna soon join the group"

James: I could have done it myself, but Sandra insisted.
Yamairo: Maybe we can help some other way. Perhaps investigate the crime scene?
James: Well, there is a certain group we could send but unfortunately they were told to disband.

"James and Yamairo glare at each other"

Yamairo: I'll go. Anna, help Sandra with anything she needs
Anna: Got ya boss.

"Yamairo vanishes. James sighs. Practically right after Yamairo was made the leader again, his first order was to disband the X-Force. He made it readily apparent that if this order was violated, consequences would be severe"

----

"Meanwhile, down in Genosha, Filipe was just getting ready to leave"

Rachel: So are you sure it's okay to just let them teleport to the mansion by themselves
Filipe: Gally is better at teleporting than me and I need to get up there.
Rachel: I don't know how smart it is to let Nate run the institute when we've all been given a pardon.
Filipe: Because Nate's got more time to actually run the damn place and pick good teachers for the kids. It's a place to help mutant kids deal with their abilities. It's one of a kind. Also deserves as much attention. Besides, William and Holst are helping. Now, I gotta go. Sandra called me up a good 5 minutes ago

"Filipe gives Rachel a quick kiss and teleports off. To actually get up there he'd have to head to the sublevels of the Watchtower where the SXM kept a teleporter that linked to the space station."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Roberta stood right beside her client in a nice expensive hotel room in Paris. Her client a dark skin man was negotiating with an American gangster. She watched him and looked at the attractive young Japanese woman who sat by him. Both Roberta and she exchanged glances mostly of professional curiousity as their client's argued and argued.

It was over her client's son. An annoying teenage brat who ended up getting involved with the wrong people and now his 'friends' want a ransom. His friends were highly dangerous international criminals, but luckily his father was also ridiculously rich. Rich enough to pay for her and the mercenary strike team hired from one of Loki's paramilitary branches. Roberta was here for just simple protection and some money, but she could hear the rapid footsteps down the hall and could taste the killing intent the other mercenary had.

"The money is here and more is being wired where is my son?"

"Stop making this difficult. You should've just gave us double." in an instant the Japanese woman pulled a sword out of her belt. It was blur of steel that broke the moment it crossed over her target's face. Roberta's foot stopped the attack and immediately she dashed forward and kicked her in the face caving in the woman's skull.

"What the-" Roberta grabbed the man by his collar and picked him up with ease. "You people are so damn greedy." she kicked him through the door and the wall on the otherside breaking every bone in his body. The father was still shaking as Roberta calmly closed up his suitcase and tossed it back at him. She could hear several more run down the hall.

"Give the strike team the go ahead to get your son out. Also," she adjusted her jacket and smiled "I want double."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:36 pm

One Month Earlier

"Hei stands up and looks between the cross and the doubled over guy, and quickly sends a knife right into his skull, wire attached, and electrocutes him. After that, he goes to the cross and puts a hand on it"

Hei: Hideki. I think it'd be safer to destroy this object now. I just saw some weird things

"Up in the surface, Huang had called in the heavy artillery, as the Polish forces deploy their own metal gear. It rushes the German lines, destroying tanks and killing soldiers, it comes face to face, with an armored individual, clad in red armor, carrying a huge battle axe"

Armored: Leben.

"The warrior jumps forth at insane speeds and collides with the gear."

Armored: Sterben

"After, it uses the axe in a downward slash to completely cut the giant machine in half. The soldiers applaud, shouting various encouragements in German"

Armored: Wiederholen...

"Whoever they are, they ignore the soldiers and dash forward, towards the Polish lines"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 2:44 pm

"Rider flew over to the one that attakced him shaking his head at super speed pushing the chemicals out of his body causing the man toback up suddenl sobered and tweaked, while the other attacker screamed as sand ate his flash and Rider used gravity to push Jim away and rushed over to the attacker kneeling down healing his wounds but leaving him unconscious."

Rider: damn it you almost killed him! Luckily he gets to live to tell how awesome the Silver RIDER IS!

"Rider boasted about himself before seeing the other junkie who was now crying..and Rider sighed going over to him with Jim."

Junkie: I..I...don't know what happened..hurts people..this shit I'm smoking "cough" It's
Rider: Hold on I gotchu.

"Rider placed his hand on the junkie sending energy his way, then bringing it back into his body before the junkie stumbled back and looked up shaking but smiling."

Junkie: It's gone the cravings there..
Rider: Yup..you're clean, go on man go enjoy life, stay away from that shit,
Junkie: Oh my god..if there's anything I can dof royu I
Rider: Just go your live..man.

"The man hugged Rider and walked away, with Rider for once not mentioning his own image almost as if he'd seen someone else in his life deal with addiction before, and didn't feel like bragging about his help."

Rider: I searched his memories, I know where a local drug house is that's moving this product, it's close by.  Come on we need to take a car tho.

"Rider used the power cosmic to form an expensive two seat sports car, and assumed his regular humanoid form getting in the car reaching in the glove compartment to check to see if the bag of cocaine he made had appeared."

Rider: Perfect...we go in with this say we'r from out of town..and trying to get involved in moving his product, get him to take it out, need to be careful, if there mixing this with MgH, if there smoking on their own product, they probably have powers, and can probably handle their shit, I'm not trying to start a conflict until I figure out what their powers are..and I Can't scan them and fight at the same times, for now we get info the old fashion way, then bam....drug bust time.

"Back with Nick and Cassandra, she used her TK to pick up herself and Nick to follow for the air as the car arrived t the docks, and two armed men escorted the anxious drug dealer onto a boat, while the person driving the car was turning around only for the Nick clone to get in de-arming him and knocking him back."

NC: Alright man let's talk!
Nick: Looks like my clone is handling the situation come on let's get on that boat, the big boss might be there, hopefully my clone finds out something useful.

"As Cassandra brought them down to deck of the boat, NIck used his energy powers to tap into light bending it around them to render them invisible, as the man was escorte by the two guards past htem and he was wimpering and Nick decided to follow as the ship set sail into the waters, and the man was taken towards some lawn chairs where a couple people were sitting drinking beers, and smoking cigars. One of them wearing shades looking at the dealer."

Man: Sit down ..Mack we need to talk
Mack: Man..I was on my way to the crib..I ain't have the trap phone on me man please I wasn't trying to cross you Black
Black: SIT the fuck down Mack, and let's talk!
Nick: This guy seems important, try and read their minds but be careful, guys like this..on this level might have some sort of anti psionic equipment I'm sure you can override it if needed but soon as we give them the heads up, the harder it'll be to find out where there getting all there drugs from.

"Nick was just looking around the area while keeping them invisible, using his X Ray vision to scope around for anything suspiscious."
"Collin was just there drinking with his friends sharing a few drinks. Collin's friends were joking about being whipped in his new relationship with the Phoenix's daughter and he just shook his head."

"Sure man call it what you want, but it's more then that, it's not just sex man, we really have a connection, I knew it from the first time I met her at Foedus. There was something different about her."

"Yeah if you cheat or do anything to cross her you'll be disintegrated, I guess that's differnet." His friend said before Collin turned part of his beer into mud as he chugged some causing him to spit it out and everyone laughed as he uttered some swears, while Collin just shook his head getting up from the bon-fire.

"Where ya going Collin you ain't really mad is ya."

"Naw man just need to go fora leak, trust me I'm not missing out on that bottle of Henny." Collin grinned as he got up, and walked aside. Collin walked back into hte forest sipping his beer as he got far, and was about to unbucle when he felt weak and stumbled forward. Thoughts about Abby, the SXM, his job at Foedus, the fuller family, mutant-kind, other things, rage, vengeance, all sorts of emotions were flowing through him and he hung onto a tree for balance. Suddenly he looked up and saw somone in all black with red eyes.

"Don't worry Collin embrace it..embrace it..accept what we are." The man smiled as he walked over to Collin who seemed confused when suddenly as the man came closer images flooded into his past with memories of his past black out. THe secnery shifted to Collin screaming as his body began to twist and turn in grotesque motions before he began growing into a more monstrous form similar to a were wolf but far larger and more savaeg ewith long elongated claws and he rushed froward tearin the man apart but he turned into black mist, and hte creature leapt onto a tree ripping it down. His friends called out to him causing te beast to turn then fly forward at super speed ripping apart and eating eveyone at the camp seat, relishing in the blood of it's victims nd summoned a massive tornado wiping out everyone camping in the forest and a nearby cabin was destroyed by the twister, and the memory ended with the beast thorwing up black goo on some patch of grass causing ti to melt as it stumbled orward htiting the groud turning to Collin. But while Sandra appeared in her head all the emotion seemed to flood her, her lust for Tanesha, her anger towards humans, every bad or negative thought she had was amplified x100 and getting worst by the second. Elle waltzed in seeing what was going on as she'd been put on guard duty by Ja,es."

Elle: oh hey Abby....what's gonig on here...everything going good wtih Phoenix and your boy toy?

"Ellen smirked trying to add some humor to the bleak atmosphere not knowing how bad things were or were about to get."

Elle: Oh Yama there probably fine...looks like Collin's just having some mental time with Sandra.

"Suddenly Collin began screaming in pain, as blackness appeared in his skin pulsating through his veins."
"The Asgardians were warped away and it seemed Damon had chosen to escape thanks to Tanya's interruption, while Greg was injured but not majorly walking over to them."

Greg: What the hell was that about. One minute I'm talking about my visions the next we get attacked by Asgard, and that maniac why do I think this isn't a coincidence.
Felicia: Yes or rather they were, my powers I borrow or really more like hijack magic from different sources. I had to hijack a powerful wizard to make these seals, but tampering with the magic has caused the seal to be altered so now these creatures are after us!

"As she said that a creature lunged forward smacking her into the wall with its tail, and going towards Katy to try to bite her arms onlyfor FElicia to wave her arm sneding forth a wave of magical dust that tore apart the creature's teeth bfore blasting the creature back."

Felicia: Come on we need to go to hte portal!

"Felicia began rushing towards the portal while Dale stepped forward.. in some empty like wasteland and suddenly he saw none other then himself in a negative color schematic."

DAle: What hte hell
DAle 2: Hell the what! Hahaha
Dale: Who are you
Dale 2: You are who?
Dale: what....
Dale 2: Oh just riddles come on spidey you don't get your own sense of humor, welcome into the world of introspection...where you face your inner most demons....in physical form..and booooy do you have alot of them or should I mention that you let the universe down as the sorcerer supreme to save a bunch of people who treat you like a criminal, a disease that they need to be rid of
Dale: Shut up!
Dale 2: OR rather how I about I not..

"In another world Dave's talisman flew over to an object to a basket ofa pples, and Dave walked up touching it. He was filled with godly energies overwhelming him  and suddenly he could hear a roar and felt flames pushing through him asa giant hand of magical energy scooped up the hero who appeared to be seizing, and next he knew he was a in plain dimension of whiteness evrywhere, and suddenly jumped up as he inw as some bed next in a cabin in the middle of nowhere and MOrgan was next to him plying with one of hte apples smilling."

Dave: Waht the fuck happened
Morgan: Couldn't help whatever dimension you warped into by accident the apples energies weren't meant for you to handle, don't worry you were only sleep for two weeks, but we're in a zone where time is far faster here then hte real world, it's only been mere minutes since you've been here, your role is done here Dave.
Dave: Done what do you mean
Morgan: I mean you've served your current purpouse, I'll be back when it's time to fufill my end, and reach the conclusion of our goals for now enjoy your life.
Dave: Wait what.

"Dave couldn't argue before he was warped out hte netural zone reappearing in the S.H.I.E.L.D base as the magical defense's were dropped, and Dave got up scared seeing the dragon worms,using a spatial rend to cut oone in half, nbut it appeared MOrgan hd cast hte spell as the monsters were now healing from pain, and each time they were injured they'd multiply and grow even larger."

Dave: Oh fuck....what's going on!!
"This is just bad, we have reportings of alot more violence in the cities, more robberies, looting, assaults, kidnapping, drug and alcohol abuse, shootings, it's getting bad all across America something is wrong, and most of the people don't seem toknow what's going on." Marcus, Zane, and Kiy awere in a small meeting tracking the greatly increasing crime rates in America.

"So you want us to handle this how? If people are doing more crime how we can them? Look at hte state of the fucking planet, sure Tess Summers, Korin's attack, that fucking tape that got played, we're going to hell in a hand basket."

"It's not just that Zane damn it's a pattern. I've been looking into it, it's bigger then what it appears. Alcoholics who haven't touched a drink in decades getting black out, and driving around, people who had anger issue's as kids beating people savagely in the streets, reformed criminals from every walk of life even those who've given into religion abandoning all their newfound morals over life, it's like eveyone is giving into their darkest desires, I've been having the telepathic team look into it to see if we have any group of telepaths or emotion manipulators or something trying to orchestrate some sort of terrorist event."

"Or maybe it's because the Government got outed for being who they are, the country is in a mess, and World war 5 almost happened, IS happening..with Germany, Russia, and Poland. " Zane refused to believe the coutnry was under some attack by sin itself but Marcus sighed.

"Kiya..give your boyfriend some sense, investigate the fucking shit that's final. Find out the source, get in contact with Ms. Strange, I've already contacted STark nothing onthat end apparently he's got someone working on it, I'll look into my other connects as well." Marcus left the meeting room, as well as two other agents, and Zane turned to Kiya kissing her. Sarah's company had been able to help input sensory technology in here, and with the help from William some synthetic skin in some parts of her body, but he hadn't been able to help her as much as he thought to make more human then cyborg, even Milo had said something about the way she was designed was intelligent, weird, and worst better then anything S.H.I.E.L.D could help with so he'd been looking into all groups he could find involved in the cybernetic business legal, illegla, and otherwise.

"Alright I guess we look into this, if the world is giving into hteir sins, I say we go to the place with the most "Sinning" Going on in America, Las Vegas." Zane smiled as much as he knew this would be work, an excuse to go to sin city on the job didn't come up often.
"Roberta suddenly felt an eerie yet familiar presence. All around her she felt a sense of despair, a cold burst of air flowed through her, then the opposite flames everywhere, and she could see none other then some dark brutish monster like figure but she felt the spirit of someone very close to her."

Being: The Avatar of War..your god seeks your help..this is..a communcation between worlds, something nearly impossible with the current state of the world. Please..he's spoken through me, but there is a little time. If is not aided soon there is much doubt he will make it much longer, even the gods..perish if left in perdition...you must..free him.or all will be lost..for him..and his people, and they shall succumb to the hatred of this world.

"The being formed a map out of fire passing it to Roberta, infusing it with her soul, before fading away, and all the hellish imagery was gone just like that with Robeta being "Back" to where she was with the father as if she had never left, and to everyone around her she had't."
"The roar of thunder was heard booming all across Alabama, rain was pouring down as well, and inside an abandoned  church we see two girls tied toa table, as well as one guy and a woman smiling as she walked over."

Girl: PLease please don't do this Ally stop! We're friends
Ally: Oh mortals..your nothing but pawns to me  to mess around with, and enjoy, but I suppose Kyle dosen't feel the same way about you poor meat suits not anymore
Kyle: Enough leave them alone..god damn..love really is evil backwards
Ally: EVOL! Come on now, as a child of Aphoridte, I can sppel that word backwards and forward
Kyle: Mhmm..yeah as a daughter of Aphoridte, words aren't the only thing you do backwards and forwards.

"Kyle grinned as he walked over to her gripping her ass, and locking lips with her making out for a few seconds, before the roar of thunder was heard again and Kyle seperated from here staring at the people, and began to send a surge of lightning through tem causing them to scream in pain, as Ally began using her powers causing black dust to rise from the people who begged for mercy, and all around the building were dead bodies of various people missing in Alabama including cops, doctors, soldiers, some manual labor workers ect, but the stench of death was absent,  and suddenly Aaron was teleported into the area but without his armor on and struck down with magnetic and electric force, and unable to draw out extremis as Kyle walked towards Aaron."

Ally: See the power of love..or rather suffering thinking a hero would savem the, causin htem intense pain, despair everywhere the spell worked.
Kyle: Gotta admit it was a little nasty..but we had the means. STARK! We meet again, this is just a piece of your soul here by the way so don't feel bad about disapearing on anybody I'm sure whatever matters your attending are important but what I'm about to tell you is of a far more graver importance.

"The son of Zeus walked over to Aaron kneeling down forming a sharp lightning bolt above Aaron's head before waving dismissing it into sparkles, and instead produced a  beer and a plate handing them to the hero."

Kyle: Some of Olympus's finest cooking, you won't get that anywhere else, some of the best quality beer you can find, you can taste divine joy with each sip. We need to speak Stark, before you ask all these people had to die literally..my people's didn't slay them for any nefarious purpouse...at least not one we were aware of that's why we need to talk..the one you know as Zach...he carries a dark evil in this world, he's in sXM custody, I've sensed it, and I need your help to terminate him for he is a harborer of a death and destruction you don't even know about.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:05 pm

"Aaron looks around, and at himself. He was in the undersuit he typically wears under his armor, and couldn't summon his armor to him in any way. Then he stares around at the bodies, and then at Kyle"

Aaron: No.

"He grabs the beer and takes a drink"

Aaron: I'm not going to assist you.

"Aaron wasn't happy Zach was in SXM's custody, but it was practically the second safest place short of SHIELD custody. And besides, Zach wasn't sentenced to death. And he wasn't about to help someone that looked like a mass murderer. He takes a sip"

Aaron: Seriously, what do people take me for? Just because I'm diplomatic you assume I condone mass murder? Now, am I free to go or are you going to kill me too?

"He stands up, ready to go, uncaring that he's facing up to a pair of gods"

----

"Back at the meeting, instant panic sets in"

Helena: EVERYONE QUIET! You two

"She points to Nono and Sean"

Helena: Get them out of here. I'll postpone the ceasefire another 24 hours. You have until then. Afterwards the attack resumes.

"Helena would love to claim responsibility for taking a shot at Aaron Stark, but she hadn't done it. And she'd rather avoid SHIELD on her back assuming she did"

---

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:18 pm

"If I could've the entire place would be a hole in the ground." Sarah spoke on the comms. Hideki just gave her priority as he started marking targets. "Just bring it back. I need a word with it."

As Hei was leaving he could feel a rush of emotions. It felt as erratic as a child, but at moments it was just calm. He could feel the ground shake even underground. Something was happening outside. As he went up the elevator and made his move to leave he noticed the house was empty. He could hear the roars of Metal Gears and gunfire outside.

He made it out and what could see were soldiers and some of the smaller Gekkos getting cut a part. Small earthquakes split the ground and metal was being crushed together and flung around. It was a battle out there and it was best to avoid it. Huang was called into to leave along with Hideki. The extraction point had a large aircraft hovering above the ground and Sarah in front of it waiting for them. "I assume you have it?" Hei showed it to her.

"What did you want with that thing ma'am?"

Sarah didn't speak and simply closed her eyes and slowed knelt down to the ground and bowed. When she spoke they could only hear a series of clicks. The object moved in Hei's hand and simply flew off into the air. Soon it liquiefied and formed a sphere of blood that stretched out into a humanoid form. It began to solidify into what looked like a young black girl who dropped to the ground. Her clothes were simply small robes and her eyes were crimson.

"Not many still know the language, let alone my name. I should end you for speaking it."

"My name is-"

"I know who you are. My mind was of a child and you took advantage of me. At least I could sense your intentions. It was no where near as malevolent as many of the others I've dealt with, so I ask of me your wish."

Sarah took a deep breath and looked at the vampire directly in the eyes. "If my enemies continue their assault halt their advance for a full day. I ask for no more of your time."

"Of course you wouldn't. Your earlier idea on how to use me was interesting, it may have restored a portion of my power before the world changed. Now I will grant your wish."

It was clear Sarah had other plans, but she needed to find another path. This wasn't what she wanted, but just stopping the German advance on the lines where her forces will take most of the punishment had its advantages.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:31 pm

"Kyle frowned at Aaron's refusal to help."

Kyle: Are you really about to let the world end because of one fucking killer? Zach himself is a mass muderer..I'm warning you Aaron, I'll go after this myself, you won't like my methods, I want to give you the chance for the Avenges to step in but Zach has to be stopped.
Ally: Oh I told you we should have just handled it this metal pussy can't do anything except go cry to S.H.I.E.L.D about it and watch them twiddle their thumbs, pick their noses and do NOTHING like all mortals do when faced with a dangerous situation..
Kyle: Enough Ally! Regardless..if you don't want to help I'll return you, I just thought you might have some concern about a problem that might mean the end of life as you know it. These people had to die because of Zach you fool, if we hadn't killed them, they would have killed even more people! A plague of violence and sin is spreading through the earth!
"Sean glared at Helena, he hated her but had to keep his cool and sighed."

Sean: Fine Nono you heard her let's clean this up.
"Zach was sitting in his cell just smilling when suddenly a square of energy appeared around the jail cell, ..suddenly the entire place began shaking as bricks were fallin down, and then Arianna appeared in a suit of armor the same one Monel had on Zenn LAvian powered by the same cosmic cube with a sceptor in her hand as she flew over to Zach>"

Zach: Oh you finally decided to drop by..how nice of you
Arianna: Oh stop being a sour puss, babe you know I missed you.
Zach: Which is why you left me in a jail cell, and you have a cosmic cube. I know what you did..I've learned now giving that weapon to Tess, you participated in the deaths of all those mutants in Chicago..and Genosha, you tried to kill Sandra's daughter.
Arianna: Hmmmm..maybe...or maybe not.. you think you know everything, but I know about your vision Zach, I was able to key into it, that's why your happy, you know about their coming deaths..and you intend to help
Zach: You do know me well..."Grins" anything to end humanity is something I'll help with.
Arianna: Then join me to spread this message, there forces coming.
Morgan: Forces already here young gal..I suggest you step away from Zach, and find anew man tohave sexy time with.
Zach: Morgan Le Fay..at least..the information you seek hmm, see as much as I want humans to die..what about my people.
Morgan: Oh please..you know the truth..you spent your entire life trying to wipe them out and know you have an opprunity and you choose against it? You rather rot in a cell as humans plot and scheme to find another way to destroy us all.
Zach: And I should trust you? I have a hard enough trusting the love of my life who engineered the destruction of thousands of innocents for a failed war effort, and you
Arianna: We don't need her.

"ARiann raised her sceptor gatheirng cosmic energy, as Morgan smile dgathering mystic energy firing a blast as did ARinana clashing causing an explosion as their comined powers created a barrier around the prison to prevent interference form the rest of the SXM."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Aaron: Violence and sin, you mean mankind for the last thousand or so years? Doesn't seem anything new. From where I stay, I'm looking at several homicide charges, a pair of unregistered superhumans, and more importantly a pair of demigods that shouldn't even in this plane of existence given what the Avengers know, so I'd have to push you for questioning over the being called Mother.

"Aaron takes another sip"

Aaron: Now stop talking in metaphoric god bullshit and just explain the siutation. And tell your hmm, "colorful" friend over there I'd be more than happy to cry to her instead. IF she'll give me a nice set of pillows to cry on.

"Aaron winks at Ally"

---

"As they start going at it, both Morgan and Arianna get blasted with ice beams, Filipe appearing between them"

Filipe: Okay...I don't know what the hell is going on here. But next time you set up a barrier make sure there aren't people already inside it. You!

"He points to Arianna"

Filipe: You I know. You're the bitch that was helping Zach. And you? Who are you? Zach, who is the other woman?

---

"Nono nods as she gathers all the generals and politicians and Sean teleports off with them further east. After they've all talked a bit more with Nono concerning Aaron, and she just responded with her own confusion, the two Avengers get ready to leave"

Nono: We need to contact the others right way mister Sean! We need to find where Master Aaron was taken. Nono does not trust Helena von Richthofen, but she appeared just as surprised by the sudden teleportation.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:21 pm

“From the Ashes.” Smash held up the book, and opened it to the first page then flipped through a couple pages while some lady appeared to walk over to him bubbly and a smile on her face.

“Oh you’re checking out that book too? I gotta admit when I first heard about this Emmet Von Phoenix character, I didn’t think he’d be that good, but this is one of the GREATEST books I’ve ever read, I’m Lisa by the way.” The woman smiled seemingly realizing she’d yet to introduce himself, and Smash took his attention from the pages of the book to look her over.

She likes more than his book. The smell of Emmet’s fragrance was on this Lisa woman and admittingly it smelled good. The man really had taken the world by storm with his talents. “Javier, it’s nice to meet you. I agree I just picked the book up the other day, it’s definitely a page turner, you come here often?”

“OH yeah I.” Lisa smiled as she struck up a conversation with Smash.
…………………
“Milo sighed none of this made sense. He’d gotten back to his apartment with the quantum bands on, something he hadn’t worn a while, but took with him through his trip through space, working on what he and Troy were doing. He walked over to his laptop and began typing some stuff in before frowning.”

Milo: Greg’s competition is big whoever they are, and this new produt their moving, their distribution system it’s unheard of, there making progress way too fast, I’m glad Ezekiel put Nick and Cassandra on that case, I hav a feeling something bigger then drugs is going on.

“Milo had wanted to look into the mission itself, but he had something else to look into. Suddenly he felt some force and turned around. He’d been feeling himself going more and more crazy as of late an got up, he hadn’t even picked up a blunt in two weeks due to his increased paranoi and began walking..”

Milo: Marie..Amy that you?
???: Oh you know who this is Milo.

“Milo turned around to see himself in costume, but with a negative outline, and Milo backed up in fear.”

Milo: what’s..
Milo 2: You’ve been investigating the sinhaven’t you, but with those of the greatest sins, their primary sin takes physical form there form to confront them. I’m full of Greed and Pride Ventro, two things you ooze in spades..
Milo :Bastard..so I was right
Milo 2: Not that it matters anymore, can’t believe we caught Spiderman as well, this is gonna be fun I’ve wanted you for a long time Milo..
Milo: You can look but you can’t touch! Disclaimer I have to tell that to all entities who reach for me inappropriately, I have a girlfriend, really should be my wife but people like you just love to fuck me ove so I can never have anything GOOD in my life!
Milo 2: Hmm you do that yourself VEntro, trust meI am you as of now
Milo: GO TO HELL!
Milo 2: Gladly as long as we go together.

“Milo launched forward into his sin, and the universe was distorted as they were both warped away. Reappearing in the flames of Hell Milo looked around in shock as the negative Mi lolaugehd, and he could hear the echoes of millions, billions, of hungry pissed off demons who would love an SXM snack, and the negative Milo laughed.”

Milo : How this place is sealed nothing can.. I’m fucked….
Milo 2: of course, but by connecting my powers to you, I applied the banishment spell in place to bring us here…only forced %5 of my power into you but it worked welcome to Hell Ventro, we’ve been awaiting you for far too long.
………………………
“Ally just laughed, seemingly getting more upset then Kyle.”

Ally: Oh calm down Kyle, I think I like this Stark fellow, no wonder you wanted to bring here. But trust me..Aaron..I doubt we’d make good bed fellows..I’ve had some fun with mortals….but nothing hits the spot like some divine intercourse, I doubt your mechanics could compete, not to say I wouldn’t let you attempt it..
Kyle: Ally…
Ally: As if you don’t have your fun outside, don’t try to limit us to mortal’s views of relationships, it never works.
Kyle: Of course not..but like you said Stark’s not worth it. As for my “metaphorical god” Bullshit I’m trying to fucking save the human race despite the fact that I the them!

“Kyle was of course lying, well he didn’t want the human race wiped out, but his main concern was his mother’s survival and the other demi-gods he was trying to protect from death.”

Kyle: You know I’m no god, Zeus may be father, but my mother’s from this blue earth, and I wish no harm on that woman who’s done everything for me. You know first hand the lengths I’ll go to protect my family. Mother’s wave may have severed the ties of the truly divine from this realm, but us demi-gods we sort of skirted under the radar of her spell so to speak, we got to remain on earth those of us who were present when the actual effects of her power spread across the universe, I suppose those in other divine realms got blocked away and still I don’t know if that’s a blessing a or a curse. Ally lay hands on this man.
Ally: HMmm gladly daddy.

“Ally walked over to Aaron grabbing his head, and began to show him the way she scould see life. The sins, the love, everything about the bare essence of humanity.”

Ally: Now your open to my intereptation of the world, far more sensual, far more then you mortals can typically handle but I give you credit you’re a special case for not breaking down, but you probably will after this. This is how the world regualarly feels..and for the past few weeks this is how bad it’s gotten.

“Ally opened up Aaron’s mind to see around the city they were in, in the first vision there was everything mixed in good, evil, but now It was pure evil flooding through, sins of evey nature filling his mind and radiating from the various people in this town, and she expanded even further causing Aaron’s soul to shiver as he felt all the evil in the atmosphere before she let him go letting him return to perceiving the world as a regular person.”

Ally: Evil of every kind has flooded this town, this city, this state. It’s spreading across the world, it’s unlike that darkness your team dealt with. This is pure unadulterated evil…not even the concept but just the desire of which is filling the minds and hearts of people everywhere, intensifying their darkest desires, and making them indulge in them more easier. This alone will eventually lead to the fabric of organized “modern” society falling apart, but the forces spreading this evil well..at first I thought it was some vengeful demon..but here’s the thing.. I felt the power of Asgard, of the all father, which is great, but nothing compared to when it was connected to the odinforce and all those other mystical energies Mother no doubt played a role in surpressing. However..I peered further into the power I felt, and I felt demonic power but here’s the worst part, it wasn’t just that I felt the power of some demon or even a group behind him, I literally felt the power of HELL itself, damnation itself the souls of the damned all across the universe concentrated behind one being he was harnessing, and the worst part..it grows stronger every second, and I can feel tears in the world everywhere it’s screaming to get out, breathing into the world pure sin..and Zach is a conduit of all of this. HE’s struck some sort of deal with this evil in exchange for the pain and suffering of all of humanity. We must kill him, uncover the deal, neutralize it, or else we will be faced with the greatest demonic threat this world has ever faced since the original fall of Lucifer himself, you think this is mass murder, earth itself will literally be no more, Hell will consume the planet like a god damn munchies. So I ask again to reinforce my boyfriend’s point are you in to help us look into Zach, and stop this or would you rather sit back and let earth enjoy being on a highway to hell.

“Kyle just shook his head, just feeling all that evil disturbed even him, and he’d done some atrocious acts when he was at war with humanity before he’d finally realized Aaron and the Avengers were right, and that vengeance would satisfy nothing, this power they felt was pure evil enough to have him shaking.”
……………..
Arianna: Oh I’m a bitch okay then Mr. Ice Hands I’ll SHOW YOU the Bitch
Morgan: Oh this will e good

“Arianna waved her scepter tapping into the power of the cosmic cube to turn Filipe into an ice cube and stepped on him. Only for Filipe to appear fine but disturbed with Zach having used his probability powers to interfere with the cube’s powers.”

Arianna: Zach what are you doing!
Zach: Stopping you from killing any more mutants ! Enough is enough, there not the targets!
Morgan: Seeing as how you weren’t crushed in cube form I believe I should introduce myself. I am the great Morgan Le Fay, current ruler of Latveria due to my lover Doom’s “mysterious” disappearance. And you are Filipe Costa of the SXM, quite the handsome hero. Now then Zach, you see yourself your girlfriend is a sociopath willing to murder your friends, after Costa so rudely attempted to freeze me, I could have turned him into a number of things..ranging from a rodent to a comote, yet I kept my cool
Arianna: ILL SHOW YOU A SOCIOAPAHT!

“Arianna used the cosmic powers to launch a blast at Morgan forming it into scissors to cut Morgan’s body in half, only for her to body reattach itself heal, and fire a wave of magic, before summoning shadow tendrils from the roof of the prison ceiling directing them at Arianna who dispersed her body into goo to avoid being stabbed and reformed behind Morgan launching a powerful blast from the scepter on her knocking her back, while Zach jst laughed and sat down.”

Zach: Either way it dsoen’t matter, Filipe I’v e seen the visions of millions, billions o f humans crying, mothers, children, fathers, all dying, it’s hilarious..there all going to die after all this work and I barely have to lift a finger all dead hahahahaha

“Zach just laughed not caring which super woman got him, while a wave of cosmic fire from the Phoenix seemingly tore through the barrier to let the rest of the SXM get involved in the fight.”
……………
Sean: I’m already on it! SAMMIE!!
Sammie: Gosh gosh I’m here!!

“Sammie appeared brushing her teeth before making a sink appear to finish up, then made it vanish while Sean shook sighed.”

Sean: Come on use your power use me as a conduit take me and Nono to Aaron now
Sammie: GO!!!!

“Sammie tapped into her reality powers using Sean’s energies to power her, and suddenly the world around them began to distort, and they felt flames reaching towards them, and evil before appearing in the abandoned church, with Sean raising his hand forming cosmic electricity pointing at the two demi gods.”

Ally: Oh..here we go..more company..
Sammie: See I knew it was a good thing I freshened up first, always need to be clean before we kick some ass! Aaron, what’s going on here?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 4:48 pm

"Zach gets a punch in the face, and then Filipe holds him up by his collar"

Filipe: Listen to me you goddamn fool. If you aren't willing to fight for humanity, fight for mutants. And if you aren't willing to fight for mutants, fight for your friends!

"He lets go of Zach"

Filipe: You said you still cared about us. Yamairo protected you from SHIELD because he still sees good in you. You really think any of us will stand by when you're claiming millions will die from a coming threat? And what happens when we step forward? How many of us will die fighting the good fight. Speaking of which!

"Filipe turns to organic ice and joins the fight. He didn't like Arianna, and he didn't know Morgan's intentions, so he had no way of knowing who to target. In this situation, he just went with Harry's approach...target both"

Filipe: Heaven's Subjugation!

"He takes control of the atmo around him, and then creates a massive ice wall between the two of them. Several dozen ice clones appear on either side and zerg rush both women, firing powerful ice beams. Filipe himself is not amongst them"

----

"Nono doesn't waste time. She blasts forward, floor cracking beneath her, Kyle about to get a punch in the face"

Aaron: WAIT!

"Kyle gets pushed back a bit from the shockwave of Nono's sudden stop"

"Aaron is on the floor, but extends an hand to Ally to help him up"

Aaron: Okay...you two have a point. But if you want our help, you do it our way, got it? First we figure out what exactly Zach did. Then, IF NEED BE, we kill him? And no more random murders. These people are being corrupted, they did not deserve death. After this is all over, you're being held accountable for this Kyle. Now...should I bring my team here or will you come with us too Avengers tower?

----

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:00 pm

"Well Riku chan we already nearly killed a dear friend several times in practice, and the self penetration move is nearly perfected." Yori thought about different attacks that worked with their nature. He didn't want to go all out yet. They didn't have a proper enemy to destroy yet and Hell is closed off.

"What if we just release some of our people into the world around us. Lets make the battlefield our true dance floor and force chaos to spill on to it. When the laws of physics began to shake it should make things much more fun."

-------------------------------------------------------

Roberta sighed and ran out the room. She dodged bullets and highpowered lasers to get in close and tear her enemy apart. As she fought what happened was still in the forefront of her mind. "Goddammit more work to do which might mean I fuck up the world again." she mused while putting her fist through two of the kidnappers.

"I wish I could stay in that cooking class." Another kick knocked another's head off. "At least that's less messy."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:31 pm

"Blood spiled from Zach's mouth as he laughed."

Zach: Don't you get it man! I would risk my life for you, for all the mutants, but the longer you spend time protecting them the worst things will get. There too fucking entitled, they think they deserve us despite how they treat us!

"Zach wasn't shifting as both Arianna and Morgan seemed encase in ice, elle walked in with electricity tickling her finger tips only for a giant wave of some thing to slap her into the eilig as Morgan's hand stretched out the ice over to Filipe filling him with pure magical burning heat that seemed to overide his ice."

Arianna: Mutants aren't dying
Morgan: Perhaps but..Zach open your mind show me the vision I want and I'll be gone
Zach: Hmmm....thats all and you'll make it happne
Arianna: ZACH STOP! Trust me I
Zach: ENOUGH! I do trust you..Arianna..

"Zach walked over to Arianna to kiss her, while Morgan growled summoning mystic energy as Arianna smiled."

Arianna: I knew you'd
Zach: you knew nothing..fool.

"Zach punched a hole through Arianna's armor snatching the cosmic cube and laughing as he was filled with cosmic energies turning Arianna's suit to pudding enacsing her in it, while turning to Morgan."

Morgan: A clever ploy..your powers work well with such a device...even if it's damaged..
Zach: Oh yes I've wanted one of these for a while..you see as much as I want humanity to burn to the ground...this cube just opened my eyes..like I assumed it would..you see Morgan me and you don't want the same things. OR arther we do but we have very different end-goals, I Want mutants to reign supreme in peace over their oppressors, you...your a different kind of bitch, evil that's persisted for generations, through out the centuries, the type of evil I just can't support even with hte SXM.

"Zach raised his hand with hte cube pointing it at Morgan s she went to cast a psell, her magic was expelled from her body in vairous point literally forming chains aroudn her and then a wave of yellow energy washed ver her and her skeleotn was seen radiating as the wave passed through and she looked pale and sick befor a blast o energy hit her causing her pain and the chains were animated taking her into a cell wraping her up and symbols cast as the floor was filled it ablack ooze that crawled arond her tearing her up before leaving her injured and withered."

Morgan: Zachary please..
Zach: Hush I'm finally calling the shots here....you know..I was foolish to make a deal, but I wanted so depersately for humanity to get theres..hmm...but now.

"Zach turned to the Arianna's pudding causing some to wrap around him converting it into the suit and infusing the cube with it then making it like extremis but actually fusing with it."

Zach: I have reached my nirvanna.....perhaps I can't kill all the humans because of my friends..but now I have the power to make it so there never a signifigant threat again, but first your madness must be stopped...because no doubt the visions I saw mutants will get caught in the crossifre, as will the SXM, what do you say Filipe want me to inform you with this witch's intentions were, and the current state of the world,

"Zach grinned, he was breaking down, literally he was conflicted between wanting to help hte team, and wanting to use this new power on humanity, but whatever visions he'd seen with the cube amplifyin his powers he saw new probabilities for the world and they were all bad for humans, mutants, and otherwise."
"Kyle glared at Nono as she was about to hit him."

Ally: So maybe you're not as stupid as I thought, intellect does make a man more attractive, perhaps you can be let into my bed
Sammie: What!!! You're not talking My Starkie and going anywhere into your evil whore bed!!!
Ally: Defensive are we oooh..I see...oooh you talk about me being a whore, my gosh..Sammie...Oliver....Aaron..Sean...ooh..and those are just the ones you have genuine feelings for, let's not delve into your lust
Sammie: Shut the fuck up!!!

"Sean raised an eyebrow, he knew Sammie had always been flirtatious, maybe a little jealous of Felicia when she was on their team but genuine feelings. He decided not to even pay attention to that, he could feel divine energies coming from this girl although not as bright as it would be from a full god. Kyle laughed."

Kyle: We'll do it your Stark, trust me if we could handle this do you think I'd have called you in and the Avengers no it brings me no joy to request your aid trust me. As for the people being corrutped this isn't telepathy, emotion manipulation or any power or force of that nature at work. This is simply people's true dark nature's coming to the surface, these people were bastards of their community, the rapists, the murderers, those who wouldn't hesitate to use their position in society to screw ever their fellow man or woman, some of them had indulged these desires before, others still had been, that's the problem with this sin issue..it dosen't control people it maks them the worst versions of themselves, and a stain like that..dosen't go away perhaps even if we wipe away the sin, that's something you need real juice for..the type of juice that's not laying around without Mother, that's why we need to stop it before too many people dig into the darkness it' funny you people aren't affected, it means your on top of your demons or worst you already are them..but let's go to the Avengers Tower, so we can save this pitiful planet again.
Sean: I need a fucking break.

"Sean used his energies to warp them to the tower."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 7:37 pm

"Filipe reforms from the atmosphere around the battle"

Filipe: Yes actually, that'd be lovely.

"Yamairo teleports in next with Anna"

Yamairo: So, am I going to get some sort of explanation here? And who's she?
Filipe: Morgan le Fay.
Yamairo: Oh, you don't say. How's Mordred?

"Filipe couldn't tell if Yamairo was messing with her or if he was being legitimately kind. Yamairo was being somewhat sincere. He didn't know who was alive, who was dead, what myths were real, which weren't. He just took everything as it came"

Yamairo: But anyway, Zach, what's going on? What's this about visions of millions dying?

----

"Aaron just chuckles at the Sammie comment. As much as he enjoyed flirting, he'd never mess with Sammie, Ollie actually liked her. However, his smile is replaced with a somber look when Kyle mentions one little thing"

Aaron: Yeah...sin doesn't go away

"Aaron repeats that bit before Sean teleports them. The Avengers gather soon after and are brought up to speed"

Christopher: OOOOOH!

"Christopher turns on the screen in the meeting room their in and brings up his research"

Christopher: So...is this what I'm picking up here mr and ms demigods? See I've been picking up these spikes in a form of mystic energy all over the word. Well not so much energy as activity, it's hard to pinpoint with our current technology. Unfortunately magecraft is still very much ahead of science in this regard. But, if this is the case, we'd just need to follow the highest spikes to perhaps find the problem?
Aaron: We know the problem, it's Zach
Pol-Arris: Fair enough Aaron Stark, but do you propose we demand him again. Yamairo Hasaka refused the request before, why would this be different now?
Aaron: Fate of the world, etc?
Tyler: Yeah I doubt the X-Men would tell us no knowing that. I mean...why not try?

"Aaron takes a deep breath"

Aaron: I want to set up contingencies for them beforehand. Just-
Tyler: Just in case yeah yeah, we know. I'll set up a quinjet.
Nono: Nono will contact SWORD to find their base's current orbiting coordinates!
Christopher: And I'll stay here and drill these two demigods about stuff!

"Christopher starts asking literally dozens and dozens questions a minute to Kyle and Ally about everything mystical, especially any scientific things they have, engineering, physics, how their math works, everything he can think of"

----

"At Hokkaido, Aya is tutoring her young son. She strictly walks him through the motions of what appears to be fractions, which would be somewhat advanced for most children his age. A baby's cry begins to echo through the house"

Aya: I'll be right back dear. Keep studying. I want at least 5 more exercises done by the time I get back

"The child pouts, but obeys, as Aya steps through the house to find Isabel attempting to calm the child. After watching Isabel mechanically attempting to lull the young girl to sleep, Aya takes her and does it herself. She quickly falls asleep"

Aya: There we go. Is everything alright Isabel?
Isabel: Yes. I was following the instructions in the books I had acquired, and from the memories I had in my head. But she would not stop crying, why does she always need others?

"Isabel speaks emotionless as usual, but Aya knew her enough to understand she was somewhat hurt. She had barely grasped her own emotions, to be a mother under these conditions"

Aya: If I could perhaps make a suggestion, do not try to be so reasoning.
Isabel: But it is best for my child if I approach every problem and deal with it in the most efficient manner.
Aya: Perhaps. But no matter how efficient you are, you will not bring stability to her without showing warmth.
Isabel: I can show warmth. Yamairo says I have gotten much better at expressing my emotions and-

"Aya puts the child down and gives Isabel a hug. She is confused. She doesn't understand why, but the way this woman is hugging her makes her feel safe, happy."

Isabel: How are you doing this?
Aya: Oh...by being far too old

"Aya makes a little wave with her hand"

Aya: Anyway, I must go finish Hiro's tutoring.
Isabel: And...and it would seem the Shadow X-Men need me
Aya: Oh dear. Another emergency I see. Well you do run along.

"Isabel quickly heads out and takes to the skies"

Aya: My my, those two will have no time for their daughter if they keep this pace up.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:48 pm

"Zach explained about the whole situation with sin flooding the world, & the state of the world catching them up to date like Kyle and Ally had done"

Zach: So as you can see the state of the world is going bad. This vision's I've seen are horrible, you see I made a deal, I can typically see the probabilities of things, and I Was presented with a couple probabilities of humanity dying. Regardless of what you say nothing you say can force me to care about humanity, I've just given up on going after them because I'll never be able to defeat them and I can't bring myself to fight you guys or any mutants...this deal appealed to me..every human dead.

"Zach sighed as he leaned back against the wall."

Zach: Problem is now that I have the cube, my powers are even more enhanced I can see even more possibilities, too many mutants will get in the crossfire, you guys with your hero complex's will get caught in the crossfire. You remeber all that time ago I Was made a prophet of the gods correct? Well..I guess prophecy is like the military even when you're out you're never the same again. I felt that calling again, but far as I know all the gods are banished..except...which pantheon Asgard. I then deduced the source of this power..Asgard took a big hit when MRD was a literal deus ex machina. Around that time our buddy Kano picked the wrong time to get mixed up with Hell, ended up getting sealed in damnation with the rest of the demons. So when I felt that power I honed in it felt like the power of Asgard, backed by Hell itself. Seems Kano wants to come back and hang out wtih us, I Seem to remember him wanting to wipe out eveyone but offered to spare us. But all that time stuck in HEll, suffering, he's gone mad with rage, these visions didn't seem like much of anyone was spared. Humanity wiped out, enslaved, tortured..beutiful..until you begin to think..Kano may hate humanity and target them, but Hell..will have no such..selection choice anyone living will be a target including our kind.

"Zach used the cosmic cube to illustrate the visions of KAno's armies, Hell itself, a giaant Asgard seen in the sky overlooking a razed earth with Kano and Tanya's hands interlocked as they looked down on the destruction below. They went on to see it wasn't just an invasion, earth itself was one with hell, and the illusion vision faded."

Zach: So as you can see..we're in some shit..they've mangaed to use me as a conduit, my powers of proability are unique, and they used me to project hteir essence into this world to speak to others whom they need co-operation from to open Hell. The thing is they also used me to spread the sin I was talking abotu earlier, and the only way to get rid of it is to open Hell. The good thing is we don't need to open the flood gates, there's back doors into Hell that I've been able to see. We open one shove the sin in there, keep the demons or at least too many from getting out, kill hte ones that do get out as they get back to earth, oh and you'll have to kill me. I signed a soul contract, interesting thing is I don't even know how they can enforce it, somehow they still have someone enforcing it on earth whether that's a demon or maybe even some person up in the celestial order still on earth still trying to be a dick and enforce rules. IT's fine though because even if we don't open the gates, eventually they'll be able to use me to pour actually demonic energy into the world, take hosts, millions of hosts..maybe more..and by then it won't matter if HEll's closed there's magic and means avaiable to convert hteir hosts into replica's of their demonic bodies or force the gates open by force, and the thing is the cube accelerated the process. BEfore we had a month..at most..now we have two weeks at most..probably less..so how about it one last mission before my death.

"Zach was oddly calm about this, although many saw him as crazy, he did have the bst interest of the team at heart, and this wasn't the first time he'd been willing to die for the team, so it only made sense he'd accept the responsibility of his soul deal even if it meant him dying, it was better then everyone else dying. And in some ways Zach didn't want to live anymore if it meant existing along side humans, he didn't tell anyone but maybe Yamairo could tell..but he wasn't scared of his impending death or even the future of his soul not that he vocalized questions, deep down he was ready to depart from this world if it meant he could finally get away from humans."
"As Ally was overlooking Christopher's information she struggled to quite understand. She knew some thing about magic, hanging out with Auntie Circe back in the day, but not enough about it or Christopher's technology to be of extreme help but something did strike out to her."

Ally: These sins..the manifestations of them somehow your technology has manged to pick up on it, but all these signals..aren't just coming from that..there's other mystic signals..events that seem to be sealed off..there's activity going on..that someone is trying to hide..most likely there related to this whole Hell agenda..they might evn be working for them.
Kyle: Don't you of all people have people in every corner including the mystic ones, we need to investigate that signal, track whoeve's working to speed up the end of the world a little faster I mean if that's a priority and all.

"Kyle was being an ass as usual, but his family was on the line as well. As Christopher ambushed them with talk Ally was annoying but surprisingly Kyle while struggling to keep up was genuinely entertained, he'd finally done it, run into someone who ran their mouth as often as him, and about the subject of Olympus and his knowledge, just like his father he could talk for hours about everything ranging from their understanding's of science's to engineering."

Kyle: Man you want to know about some structures, you should have met my uncle Hespastheus ugly motherfucker but man can he teach you about stuff, you'd love the guy! Oh man oh man that I can explain that
Ally: He's found a friend among them my gods...Hera help me!

"Sean, and Sammie were on their way when Sammie was suddenly struck by something and stumbled forward before seeing images of Dale appeare in the flicker of her eyes before shaking it off."

Sammie: LEt's go guys!
Oliver: Soooo...Sammie..what's this..Aphoridte jr..said about genuine feelings.

"He waltzed over to her putting his arm around her shoulder grinning, while Sean shook his head."

Sean: Ollie..oh man..take advantage now..your gonna feel bad if we run into Cupid or somthing and she gets the edge
Sammie: damn it Sean!
Oliver: Haha..this might be hte most fun..attempt to stop the apocalypse mission yet, let's go guys.

"Oliver was doing his best to lighten up the mood since Dale was still gone on whatever mission he mentioned earlier."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:37 pm

"Everyone goes very quit at Zach's explanation"

Yamairo: We need to contact Aaron. Let him know what's coming. I can do it. And we need-
Filipe: Yeah, I know. I'll go to LA and talk to Ruth and the Ashfords. We should also-
Anna: Leave that one to me. I'll go to mansion and talk to Amber.

"The three were oddly in tune"

Yamairo: One more thing

"Yamairo looks directly at Zach"

Yamairo: If you're on this team again, you follow my orders. Here's the first one. You're not allowed to take your own life, and you are to defend yourself from anyone trying to take it.

"Yamairo looks right into Zach's eyes, unwavering confidence in both the order being delivered and the person the order is being given too"

Yamairo: Sandra, you're in charge until I return. Try not to blow anything up.

"Yamairo teleports to Avengers tower, Anna goes to see Amber, and Filipe goes to LA"

----

Aaron: One more thing

"Aaron stops them all"

Aaron: It's Kano.

"The mood drops instantly, especially amongst the first members Aaron had gathered years ago"

Nono: What do you mean Master Aaron?
Aaron: Asgardian magic and Hell? Last reported sighting of Kano had him in some kind of demonic high. There's no such thing as a coincidence. It's Kano. I don't know what happens from here but...just thought you all should know.

"Aaron had been keeping that one in since Kyle had first mentioned Asgard. His best friend had been missing, according to Amber likely trapped away in some other dimension. He had never considered that dimension might be hell. The group barely has time to digest this before Yamairo appears"

Yamairo: Oh good, you're all here. We need to talk

---

"At LA, Filipe appears at the upper levels. He more or less knew where Tie and Earring's actual chambers were, but he'd rather avoid just teleporting in. So he heads to the nearest guard he can find"

Filipe: Excuse me. I need to talk to the Ashford siblings. Tell them it's

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:47 pm

"Zach sighed and just sat down. Arianna was in the cell, and so was Morgan Le Fay, and he finally was able to take a step up from probability and mess with reality."

Zach: Perfect..back on the team again feels weird..this mission feels weirder though.

"Zach just grinned, as he kicked back, the whole world was on danger, and he was an SXM again, things were just going crazy."
Sean: Kano...it can't be..

"Sean was not one to doubt Aaron or call the Avengers liars, it was more of a feeling of disbelief that the threat could be their friend. Oliver just sighed so much for taking advantage of the situation with Sammie, every time they had something to life about, despair soon followed."

Oliver: Man if it's Kano there's gotta be a reason, you said it yourself Asgardian magic and hell, it makes sense something could have gone wrong
Kyle: Yeah.

"Kyle bit his tongue he didn't have much good to say about Kano, but Ally hit him with Aaron's emotions and he just piped down and sighed, not only was Hell the opponent but now Asgard. Kyle rolled his eyes as Yama appeared."

Kyle: and the Calvary arrives.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Yamairo: Oh. I think I know you from our files.
Aaron: Kyle. He's a demigod, son of Zeus...and kind of a dick, but we're on the same side right now.

"Yamairo extends a hand to Kyle"

Yamairo: We have a situation. Our holding cells on Genosha were attacked, it was Arianna, one of Zach's associates, and Morgan le Fay.
Elsa: The witch of the lake. The enemy of the fae?

"She had heard rumors of her, but it was more legend than fact"

Yamairo: Look, to keep the matter simple
Aaron: Sin is overflowing in the Earth, and there's a chance Hell is trying to reopen it's gates and return to Earth. And Kano might be behind it.
Yamairo: Oh, good. You're up to speed. But it's more than that.

"Yamairo explains all the details they didn't have yet. Zach's visions, his soul deal, his idea to solve the situation"

Yamairo: I didn't want to make a move without asking you and the Avengers.
Aaron: Seems like the solution is simple. We kill him now.
Yamairo: No. That isn't happening Aaron. This is exactly why I didn't entrust him to you. I understand what he did was terrible, I understand that tape was...

"At the mention of the tape, Christopher instantly freezes up. Ally (who I assume has some form of empathy power) can sense pure fear, terror, regret, self hate coming from the deepest parts of his soul, as he begins to shake. He hadn't forgotten. He was having nightmares every night. The other humans in the Avengers weren't hit as hard, they had seen bad things before. But he wasn't ready"

Aaron: Yes, that tape was nothing short of a nation wide mind rape. And now you're telling me he made a soul deal to kill all humans?
Yamairo: Okay then. Fine. Lets say I agree to this. Would you agree to kill Kano if it turns out it is him?

"Aaron and Yamairo stare at each other, neither saying a word"

----

"Anna arrives nearby Amber's mansion. The forest and trees had grown huge. It was also slowly encroaching on the larger metropolitan NYC area. Although the advanced had slowed considerably. Anna enters the forest, as teleportation by mutant powers inside wasn't very reliable due to the mystic energies flowing through the trees. After walking a bit, she senses kinetic energy in the air, matching an arrow, and dodges"

Anna: Wait! Friend of Amber Parker's!

"Ilyrana drops from the tree tops, bow in hand"

Ilyrana: She has a lot of those, doesn't she? You are Anna Angelus correct?

"Anna nods, her eyes still red"

Ilyrana: Amber Parker is not at the mansion. She arrived a while ago in a rush, and then left. What is it you seek human?
Anna: We need help. A possible invasion of demons
Ilyrana: One second

"She pulls out a piece of paper with an address"

Ilyrana: This is the office of Keeth Blaze. You will find help there. You needn't step further into the forest
Anna: Yeah look, who are you to decide this.
Ilyrana: So long as Amber Parker allows me, I will protect these woods. Please, do not disturb.

"Anna takes the paper and heads off. That elf was a pain in the ass, every damn time it was dodging a damn one of those energy arrows. At least they only knock you out. After another teleport, she arrives at the Noir style building and rings the doorbell, hopping to find Keeth"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 12:08 am

"Jim got in the car with Rider."

Jim: Why can't we just call the team in, storm the place and go home. They can't be that strong can they?

"Jim wanted to get this over with, not that he wanted to come to start with."

-----

"Cassandra started to work on scanning Mack and Black minds, looking for anything relating to the mission. She still wasn't on the level of her mother, so she put a little extra focus into remaining undetected."

-----

"Sandra pulled out as something started attacking her mind, she had to fight with her own thoughts as her lust and hatred was intensified. She'd just been through this with Jet and quickly put Collin to sleep before reversing time on herself to get rid of whatever may be in her, some also washed her body internally with Phoenix energy to destroy any impurities. Abby noticed Sandra pull back quickly and start struggling with herself as Collin started streaming. The whole scene was over within seconds and those around was on edge."

Abby: Mother...
Tenesha: Sandra... darling?

"Sandra seemed to be fine at the moment."

Sandra: James listen, nobodies goes in Collin's head, understand? Telepathy, magic I don't care. We're dealing with something here that I don't know what it is.

"Sandra might not be acting leader of SXM anymore, but damnit that was a clear order."

Sandra: Whatever is in this Collin kid it's corrupting and dangerous, I got attacked by it and had to pull out. Listen we need somebody to examine this kid, one of his memories from his previous transformation showed him puking up some sort black goo when he reverted to human. There might be something in his system causing this.

"James questioned about the transformation, Sandra briefly touched on what she saw but wanted someone here now to look at Collin before things got out of control."

-----

"Troy shrugged"

Troy: Who the fuck knows. This world is all kinds of fucked at this point. We're just luck enough queen bee took the sting out of her followers. Looks like Damon is to much a pansy to kill death whatever the fuck a Phoenix on his own.

-----

Katy: Here goes anything.

"Katy followed Felicia into the portals, ready to expect anything on the other side."

-----

"Kiya was happy she could feel Zane's kiss again, even if it was a sensory simulation of the feeling it was better then she had before."

Kiya: I'm down for Sin City. But it's going to be hard to uncover anything when we don't rightly know what we're looking for. This is a wild goose hunt if there ever was once.

"Kiya doubted them finding anything, especially in a city as large as Vagas. It seemed statistically higher finding a needle in a stack of hey then this mission."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 10 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next