Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:00 am

"Aaron is being tended to by Elsa as Christopher goes over the notes, still astounded. The rest of the Avengers are gathered as well"

Laxus: So what the hell did the bossman fucking find?
Christopher: Well, this is a dimensional transporter. But just not any old dimensional transpoter.
Aaron: No, that is a dimensional transporter that taps into the Odinforce to allow travel between the 9 Realms of the tree of Yggdrasil

"Natsu, Elsa and Laxus all look at him shocked"

Natsu: You fucking didn't!
Elsa: That is amazing! Normally only those familiar with Asgardian magic can perform such feats
Pol-Aris: Why? What is there you hoped to accomplish?
Aaron: We're going to rescue Tanya from Niffleheim. See I don't think she got sent to Valhalla, not really. She was in great breach of their warrior's code at the time of death, so theoretically, Hela would have had claim to her soul.
Tyler: This is what you've been up to Aaron? We had to deal with Milo's insanity, Oliver's capture, and this is what you've been doing? Trying to rescue the reason Tanya, who need I remember you
Aaron: SHUT IT!

"Aaron gives Tyler a death glare and Tyler just walks out"

Elsa: Is this about Kano Aaron Stark?
Aaron: Yes, yes it is. Here's the thing that device can bipass anything, especially now that the chaos wave is done. We can go in, rescue her and get out
Elsa: But, would Hela, she who lords over the Asgardian dead, not intervene?
Natsu: Yeah man, we're not getting in and out just like that. You're asking for a war here.
Aaron: War it is. We'd do the same for any one of us. If you had that device, you telling me you all wouldn't have rescued Kano? Well now we can rescue Tanya. Lot of bad things happened during that invasion, now we have a chance to right one of the wrongs. Who's with me?

Nono: Nono is always with you, Master Aaron. We are all in

Christopher: Okaaaay then! Let me just calibrate this baby's equations, and we're gonna have fun tonight!

Aaron: There's someone I need to see. Before that, I need to be brought up to speed.

-----

"Meanwhile, in DC, the city is under major repairs and clean up. As a team stares at a particularly ruined building, Yamairo walks up"

Yamairo: Excuse me, excuse me. Move over
Worker: Oh! You're, Jikoko Dono
Yamairo: Yes yes

"Yamairo closes his eyes, and instantly, before their eyes, time reverses as the building repairs itself"

Yamairo: There we go. Wasn't that much.

"Yamairo greets the workers and teleports off to a nearby building's roof, where Isabel is waiting"

Yamairo: Well? How's it going?
Isabel: I do believe there are no more survivors trapped anywhere. Fortunately, for what it was worth, Milo was quick in his evacuation before things got any further than from the White House.

"President Taylor had been pestering him to fix it, but Yamairo was using every bit of his stamina to fix the rest of the city soon as possible. He wished he could just time warp the entire city, but that was a bit beyond his ability"

Yamairo: Did Psych say anything?
Isabel: No. Everything is quiet at the Mansion. It seems school is back in session properly.

"After everything that had happened, the Shadow X-Men that had fought Milo were finally, after over a year, granted an official UN pardon. Things were still a bit cold. Although on Genosha they were basically war heroes. Felt a bit nice to get some recognition, and more importantly, be allowed back at the school. Things were back to normal. Well, perhaps missing a few people."

Yamairo: Oh. Think I'm ready for another go. Lets see. Maybe a few buildings to the south. Be right back darling

"Yamairo kisses Isabel on the head and teleports off"

---

"At Abby's house in Genosha, she gets a knock on the door. As she answers, she's faced with three people, two of them familiar. A furry blue cat like mutant, a red looking devil, and a human blonde girl, covered all over in a cloak. She recognizes two of them. They were there when she, Collin and Felicia had attacked the PDF's HQ looking for info on Wendigos"

Theo: Hey there. Believe we've met, weren't introduced. This here's Red, I'm Blue...you remember us right, Abigail?

----

"Meanwhile, at the woods near NYC, that had finally stopped spreading, a lone man walks at the edge and in. He makes his way through the woods without a word, before taking a sidestep and barely avoiding an energy arrow. Ilyrana the elf drops down from the tree, bow raised. Until she recognizes the man"

Ilyrana: Celebech! What are you doing here?

"Celebech smiles"

Celebech: Is that any way to talk to your king, high caster?
Ilyrana: You are not the king, and I am not the high caster. What are you doing here

"Celebech produces a single spear"

Celebech: I am hunting for an artifact. The sword of King Arthur.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 1:34 am

Abby: Yes, I had a feeling I'd be seeing you people again.

"Abby wasn't to sure that she had revealed her name, but SXM was pretty famous, it wouldn't take to much know how for the right person to find basic information on them."

Abby: Red and Blue, we've met before.   May I ask who your friend is?    Secondly, why have you tracked me down here?

-----

"Meanwhile Tesla was seeking out James.   She had looked for Yamairo but he seemed to be gone at the moment, James seemed the next best one to speak to."

-----

"Kiya had arrived at the Avengers HQ and started looking around for Tyler. With her services to Shield being completed, she had gotten into talks about next joining the Avengers and was suppose to meet Tyler here."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:30 am

The days following the fall of Milo and his people had been very calm and peaceful, the Code:Breakers taking this chance to have a vacation of sorts. Emmet was tackling PR work, immediately stepping in front of the camera after the battle of DC to trumpet Milo and his forces defeat and to assure the world that everything was being taken care of to assure another incident didnt occur again and plans towards a brighter future. He praised the SXM and Avengers immensely, not really going into the Code:Breakers involvement to much as werent a public known organization. He also announced a world tour, singing his best hit and and a series of new ones as well.

Back at the Code:Breaker Mansion, the rest of the group was doing various activities to relax and preocupy their time. Adrian had been developing his new power by basically setting up a farm in the backyard, till Emmet offered him another location to care for his various animals, preferably not in the backyard. Iko had taken to reading manga to pass the time, being allowed to read through Kaisers massive collection.

Jericho had been locked in his lab since they'd gotten back days ago, his only words being " Much research to do " Eva, Garfield, and Bawla wandered around and hung out with the rest of the team, sans Bawla who spent most of her time out doing....best not to ask. Garfield helped out with Adrians animals during the nighttime and after much coaxing from Adrian as the animals shied away from the vampire a lot, the two seemed to be on the verge of forming a relationship.

Genesis as usual spent most of his time in the library, but he appeared to be venturing out more often, actually interacting with people. He'd approached Emmet awhile ago, questioning if he was actually needed on the team. Emmet of course stated that he was and if he still lamented his lack of strength, then Emmet personally train him in honing his powers, with the condition that he had to interact with the team more often.

Riku looked up as Sandra walked over to him, he'd been going over some paperwork. He'd been so drained over the last few days, unnable to move. But thanks to Kaiser and Noah......getting very intimate with each other, a lot, he'd been able to boost his energies a lot more. This was the first time he'd managed to get out of bed. He hadnt been completely idle though, he was serious about his bid for presidency. He thought of Elphaba and Baelfire and that only further ignited his determination, he wanted to lead and influence, do as much as he could to make sure such atrocoties didnt occur again. Even as Taylor was back in office, it was more or less a waiting game now.

" Oh hey Sandra, not a hundred percent yet, but I can finally move, it sucked being stuck in bed and not in the good way either, how are you adjusting?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside the Avengers tower, a woman was nervousy standing at the door. She appeared to be in her mid twenties, her auburn hair was pulled back into a ponytail, covered by the large pointy hat she was wearing, not by choice of course. She'd grumbled the whole time her mother had dresssed her up. The rest of her outfit included a simple white, button up shirt with a black tie, a shirt, and loafers. A long cloak billowed around her, obscuring her whole body.

" You need to honor yourself as a mage and give a good impression Minerva, these people will respect that " Minerva rolled her eyes but didnt argue, knowing it would be pointless, her outfit aside, she felt very excited and nervous to be standing outside the Avengers tower. She'd wanted to join the group for so long, but had never felt so herself worthy enough, but she'd thrown herself into her training to the point of obsession and given recent events, both in the world and in her family, she felt it was finally time to give it a shot.

" It's not like they'll kill me along with rejecting me, haha.......will they? " she pulled out a book and furiously flipped through the pages.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:53 am

Liz: Liz. You didn't meet me because I was busy fighting that friend of yours

"She walks in and shuts all the blinds, before removing her cloak. Abby notices why right away. The pale face, the red eyes, the fangs. She was a vampire. Blue/Theo and Red"

Theo: You know why we're here. You broke into the PDF HQ searching for information about a Wendigo. We started asking around a bit. There was a sighting a few weeks back of a creature that matched a wendigo possibly killing a group of campers out in the woods in the Canadian border
Liz: Basically, what do you know? And remember, you don't have your wizard friend here to help you this time
Theo: Stop antagonizing the girl

"Theo puts a hand on Abby's shoulder"

Theo: We're here to help. We're the good guys remember?

"Theo says this, but it's a strange mutant beast, a demon, and a vampire"

----

"James was at his usual work station, down in cerebro"

----

"She doesn't find Tyler, but she does run into Aaron and Pol, Pol using her powers to carry heavy machinery"

Pol: You have a visiter
Aaron: Oh! That I do. Carry this down to the doc.

"Pol nods and Aaron goes to Kiya"

Aaron: Hey, hmm...Kiya right? I remember Zane speaking about you. How are you? Need anything?

"Aaron remembered more than just her name, but he didn't want to meddle in what he assumed was Kiya's private cyborg business"

----

"The young girl, what with the cloak and the hat, is obviously gathering a few stares from the people that work at Avengers tower, that doubles as a Stark&Morrison R&D building. However, she gets someone approaching her. She'd seen the pictures, so she recognizes him right away, especially with the iconic shield on his back. Cap America, or Tyler if she's done her research in depth"

Tyler: Hello maam. Is something wrong?

"Tyler had noticed the strange girl right away. With that get up, one of two things was about to happen. Either she was going to say the world was in danger, or he was about to get blasted by some magic spell. Either or, at least he'd get his mind off Aaron's selfish behavior"

----

"Celebech closes the distance by using his lance to dodge through the arrows, but before he can get close enough, Ilyrana has already gotten further away. Jumping up into the trees, Ilyrana closes her eyes. Such a foe wouldn't go down with just arrows"

Ilyrana: Ondreier Ysele!

"Ilyrana glows for a bit. She puts her bow away and attacks. Celebech blocks her blow, but her speed has increased to a point she's quickly already delivering a kick. He takes it in the chin and gets pushed back and before he can recuperate, she's on him"

Ilyrana: Daoin’Teague’Feer!

"She fires a close range bolt of magic energy and Celebech, somehow, miraculously performs a matrix dodge while spinning his lance and going for an attack!"

Ilyrana: Quamaniith!

"She becomes intangible, turns back to normal, and then"

Ilyrana: Mormhaor’Sykerylor!

"The sky darkens, and Celebech once again falls back as a bolt of lightning barely misses him. And then another and another and another. He's forced a good hundred feet back"

Celebech: You high casters are truly something. I suppose...there is only one choice

"Celebech prepares a throw"

Celebech: Yew

"He throws the lance. Ilyrana easily dodges, but as she goes for the counter, the lance spins around in mid air and returns. She just barely dodges as it cuts right at her neck. Her healing kicks in, but the bleeding is extensive."

Celebech: Reyew!

"Celebech runs towards her, the lance moves to him, and he pierces her right at the other shoulder before she can dodge"

Ilyrana: HA!
Celebech: Now, stand down high caster.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:15 am

"Sandra took a seat by Riku."

Sandra: I'm doing pretty well. Tanesha and Roberta has helped a lot in the adjusting department. I assume you get my drift.

"She smirked towards him before looking straight forward again."

Sandra: Look, I never really had the chance to speak to you about a few days. I realize the choice I made wasn't a favorable one, but I'd hope you understand why I made that call. I don't want there being any bad blood between us Riku.

-----

Abby: OK look, if you've followed me all the way here you are obviously determined for a answer. My friend and I didn't want the Wendigo killed. We broke in looking for information, because we want to harness it's power. Happy?

-----

"Tesla enters into the work area."

Tesla: Hello James, do you got a moment?

-----

Kiya: Aaron Stark, I hadn't expected to run into you directly. I'm fine by the way, thank you. But yes, I've been speaking to Tyler recently. My services at Shield has pretty much run their course and I've been interested in joining the Avengers.

"In reality Shield had found out Kiya had taken a sizable chuck of Milo's tech for herself, leading into her release from the organization. Buuuut, she figured Avengers didn't need to know that little detail right away."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 3:55 am

Minerva looked up suddenly, knocked out of her frantic searching by Tylers voice. She instantly recognized him, Captain America. She didnt wanna know how red her face was getting right now, THE Captain America had just spoken to her, of course she wanted to join the Avengers, so it was a given she would meet him and most likely talk to him but perhaps she wasnt quite as ready as she thought "HellosirIwouldliketojointheavengers! " her words came out in a big rush of air.

She was getting to worked up and could just hear her mother scolding her and her fathers dissapointment. She took a deep breath and looked Tyler straight in the eye " Hello, my name is Minerva Mercury and i'd like to join the Avengers "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku nodded approvingly " I invented the drift, thats good to hear " he didnt say anything for awhile following her next words " I......dont hate you for it or anything. Logically speaking it was the only realistic choice. Believe me, I know I dont act it most of the time, but I know how to use my he....ok were avoiding that joke. Anyway whats done is done, I couldnt do anything for my children then, but I intend to now.....some day....soon " he'd discussed it with Kaiser and Noah, both men had agreed with fathering Elphaba and Baelfire in this dimentions timeline. Riku had been suprised that Noah was willing to go along with it(he was more then prepared to roofie the guy) but it wasnt necessary.

"..........Whats it like being a mother? I mean i've asked Queen Goddess about his experiences but may asking someone who doesnt have a million kids would be more realistic "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:24 am

"Sandra was relieved Riku didn't hold it personally against her. She to a extent knew Riku's pain, she had left the future version of Abby to whatever same fate become of Riku's children. She thought about what to say to Riku following his question."

Sandra: I'm not exactly a role model when it comes to parenting. My own son was a hell spawn baby and had issues for many years because of that. My kids have been tough kidnappings, wars, have seen me in my Dark Phoenix stages. They've endured me and my previously husband fighting, turning on each other, hurting each other. They've been exposed to the deepest pits of suffering because of my choices. And now, we are a family split apart.

I'm no role model, I've failed to do many times what no mother should ever fail to do, and that's ensure her children safety. But, I can tell you this. When you bring a life form into this world, a creation you raised inside you and brought to term. That child, or them children, whatever the case may be. There are very few things in this world you'll care more for then them.

In a way, they become your reason to keep going, keep fighting no matter how tough life gets. Nothing in life is more precious then your own child.

"Sandra looked to Riku, she felt completely honest in her next statement."

Sandra: You'll make a great mother Riku, never have any doubt in that.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 4:30 pm

"Okay, Tyler did NOT expect that. It had been a long time since the Avengers had fans, let alone people being all crazy about joining"

Tyler: Minerva, with all due respect we can't just accept anyone into the team. I'm sure you're a very talented fighter, but you understand we'd have to put you through a lot of tests and evaluations before we even considered you.

----

Aaron: Hmm? Well...I suppose with all the losses we got after that last tussle, a few extra members wouldn't hurt. Plus you have the combat training which is always useful.

"Aaron didn't like making these decisions without Oliver's input. But Oliver wasn't here, Tyler he assumed would say yes"

Aaron: Sure why not! It's always nice to have a few more cute faces around here. Don't tell Zane I said that

"Aaron winks and closes his eyes, before opening them again"

Aaron: Okay. There we go. You're in the system. You have access to the tower and stuff. Let me find Tyler, he can show you around since he speaks your soldier lingo more.

"Aaron walks off"

Aaron: Oh! Your code is "insert random numbers here". I'll get you a card so you don't have to keep that memorized later.

"He runs off searching for Tyler"

----

Amber: Lovely speech there Phoenix! You're gonna make me cry

"Amber claps giggling. She must have teleported mid speech without either of them realizing it"

Amber: Anyway, didn't know there was mushy stuff going on or I'd have waited. But I need to talk with that guy, Riku was it? Something I need to talk with you about, slightly tad more urgent than your biological clock ticking. You don't mind, right Sandra?

"Amber was as rash and to the point"

----

"Theo stares at her and sighs"

Theo: See, I don't believe that. When I interrogated you there, for the little time, the way you spoke about the wendigo. You KNOW this wendigo. Intimately
Liz: Aye, it's prolly your boyfriend or other sumsuch right?
Theo: I was getting to that Liz, please show some decorum. Anyway, a wendigo is not like a werewolf. It can not be controlled. Normally due process indicates we just kill it. But, given our past dealings with you, and because I'm a softy for a tragic romance, we'll do something else. Tell us who he is, and we'll help you cure him.

----

"Ilyrana is down against a tree, Celebech standing over her"

Celebech: Now then, you will answer me. Where is the one of Pendragon blood.
Ilyrana: What? There is nobody of that bloodline here. What are y

EX! CALIBUR!

"Celebech barely has time to dodge as a huge swing of gold consumes everything where he stood. Ilyrana, and even the trees, are completely unharmed, as Fathae walks and gets between the elves, already clad in her armor, her hair wet from the pouring rain of Ilyrana's spell"

Ilyrana: You, how did you
Fathae: I was at the mansion. Bofrum noticed the fight

"As she speaks of the dwarf, Celebech realizes he has a massive earth golem attacking from behind, as he dodges nimbly. The earth golem continues to attack but Celebech easily matches him. Fathae darts foward like a star sword outraised. At this point, Celebech produces another spear, bright blood red, and using both he actually manages to fight off both the golem and Fathae. He blocks the golem's slow attacks before jumping on it's first and stabbing the first spear into it's head, before turning around and fighting with Fathae right there on the fist/arm of the golem, before jumping up, Fathae following, the exchange of blows continuing"

Celebech: Reyew!

"Before he hits the ground, Celebech calls the spear to him, and then throws it at Fathae"

Celebech: Yew!

"Despite his attack, Fathae blocks it outright, however, Celebech takes the changes to attack with his other spear. aiming for the upper arm. He manages a cut, and Fathae instantly yells out in pain, falling to the ground, still holding excalibur. Her screams of agony fill the forest

Celebech: You will give me Caliburn now girl.
Fathae: Never! It is not meant for your hands, you thief

"Celebech cuts her leg next, which just causes more pain. Burning as if from within"

Celebech: Watch your tongue human. I am a elf, a king. You are a wretched human. That sword was of magical nature. It is not yours to keep either, no matter your blood. Surrender the sword in the stone

"Celebech puts his lance to her neck, but before he can attack, he has to move as Bofrum's golem has recovered and almost backhands him with the force of a jackhammer. Fathae rises to one knee, still in pain, and Ilyrana, who has healed herself, moves up to heal her"

Celebech: Hmph, It seems Lúin and Gáe Assail were not enough.

"He hides both spears, and instead pulls another out, a simple spear, with the steel tip adorned with Irish runes"

Ilyrana: That spear...you did not!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:03 pm

"Abby couldn't help but be surprised by Theo comment, which Abby herself realized she just gave herself away and sighed."

Abby: You guessed right Liz. The Wendigo name is Collin, and he's my boyfriend.

-----

"Sandra shrugged and smiled."

Sandra: Sure, no problem. Riku, guess I'll chat with you later.

"Sandra teleports off to find someone else."

-----

"Well that was a lot easier then Kiya had expected. She figured while Aaron was off looking for Tyler she may as well take a look around the area and see what's going on here."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:21 pm

Theo: Told you!
Red: Yeah yeah. I'm sorry if my first instinct was "shoot the wendigo". Anyway, where is he? He's the kid that was with you last time right?
Theo: As much as you might not trust us, we do need you to tell us where he is. And then we'll cure him

----

James: What's wrong? Please tell me you didn't get caught on camera committing crimes again.

----

"Celebech sprints forward. Fathae stands up just in time to block the spear, and the attack restarts. This time they are moving, parrying and clashing steel at such speeds Bofro's golem cannot keep up, and Ilyrana is afraid of firing on Fathae to hit Celebech"

Ilyrana: By Yavanna, the speed

"Celebech goes for a thrust but Fathae deflects with her sword and quickly brings it up for a slice on the neck, but Celebech counts with the end of the lance, before pulling the blade back only for Fathae to dodge just inches to the side and bring up the blade for another attack, but Celebech getting some distance and parrying with the tip of the lance. It continues like this, back and forth of Fathae trying to remain close up to nullify to advantage of the lance, but Celebech easily countering her every attack with inhuman dexterity. Fathae finally slips up, failing to react in time before getting hit in the face with the spear handle, and in one swift move, Celebech turns 180 degrees and cuts right in the neck. Defyant to the end, Fathae uses her gauntlet to block, which makes the cut too superficial to kill her."

Ilyrana: No! She got cut!
Celebech: It is over. You are brave, but Crann Buidhe shall claim yo-

"As Celebech turns, he suddenly finds himself impaled right in the gut by Excalibur, with Fathae still capable of moving despite losing blood. She pulls the blade back and prepares for another attack"

Fathae: EXCALIBUR!

"She brings down the blade, but the blast of fae light is offset by pale colored waves as bright flash of magic and the sudden water clash and go everywhere. Bofro's golem is washed away and Ilyrana dodges by jumping onto the trees above. As the attacks clear, Fathae has been soaked, pushed against a tree, bleeding from the neck, while Celebech stands atop a chariot driven by a pale white horse. The chariot vanishes as Celebech falls to the ground, bleeding from the stomach"

Celebech: You...you are not human
Fathae: I do not know what you speak of.

"Ilyrana lands beside Fathae, bow already prepared to fire"

Ilyrana: I do not know where you acquired the spear of Manannán mac Lir, but you will give it to me. That spear does not belong to those of this world.

"Celebech grimaces. He had been heavily injured. He was not expecting the blade to fail at killing the knight."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Tesla: It's nothing like that James. Honestly I just feel that lately I've come to a stalemate, like you has Yamairo, Filipe, even Katy, then it's "oh yea, Tesla's here to". That lazy bastard Jim might enjoy being the third wheel, but I don't. There seems to be something missing, like the drive I had earlier in my career to be somebody. I figure, maybe it's time I make a change, find some new surroundings, new co-workers and new jobs to be at. Maybe try ignite that fire I use to have.

SXM is in contact with a lot of other organizations, Avengers, X-Force, Shield, etc. I'm wondering if you could help me get a transfer to somewhere else.

-----

Abby: He was working with me a few days ago but when the Wendigo thing started happening again we took him to the SXM Space Tower where he's hopefully still contained.

"Abby hated revealing that but if Collin was still in Wendigo state what else was she going to do. Not like she could bring Collin to them. And these guys seemed honest, didn't really look honest given what they where but they sounded honest. Besides, they was probably the only hope Abby had."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:06 am

"James gives a sigh"

James: You're seriously underestimating our standing with other people. I can give you Aaron's contact. But that's about as far as I can go...what about Chulance?

"James was a tad curious on that"

---

Theo: Okay then! So please take us to him. We'll handle things from there. Although technically speaking, we don't have the answers either.

"Theo hadn't actually thought this through, because he never figured it'd be this easy to get Abby to agree"

Theo: We need a good library of these things...

"Theo starts thinking"

Theo: Oh! Of course. Amber Parker! She has a good library on black magic and ancient curses. If anyone can give us answers, it's her.
Liz: So, New York City and to that damn elven forest it is

----

"Celebech stares down Ilyrana and the injured Fathae. He had little time. He powers himself up, pulls forth Lúin and rushes. Ilyrana opens fire with her soul arrows one by one, but Celebech deflects with Buidhe as he approaches. Fathae stands and prepares another blast, but with the accuracy of a gun, he throws Buidhe right at her upper arm and pierces it to the three. Fathae yells out in pain as Ilyrana forgoes her arrows and instead begins casting a massive nature spell, summoning forth the trees to attack Celebech. However, he pulls forth Assail and yells the magic word, "yew", throwing it. Just as the trees are about to grab it, it pierces right through Ilyrana's stomach"

Celebech: Reyew

"He calls it back to him, opening the wound, and cuts right through the tree branches around him and gets in front of both, Assail's tip to Fathae's neck and Lúin's tip to Ilyrana's heart"

Celebech: Listen very carefully girl. If you do not produce Caliburn right this instance, I will use Lúin's tip to set your friend's blood aflame. She will die instantly if I pierce her heart. Surrender the blade.

"Fathae stares down her foe, and back to the elf. She did not know what this elf wanted with Caliburn, but it could not be good"

Fathae: That sword is the heirloom of Camelot. I will not surrender the blade
Celebech: Her life is on your hands

"Before he can pierce her, he's suddenly pushed away by a hammer blow, forcing him to dodge, as Bofro came himself to their aid"

Bofro: Ye rotten elf! Get back!

"Before Celebech can react, Fathae uses her other hand to attack him with Excalibur. However, Celebech parries expertly, making it so the blade glides down with Assail while using Luin to cut at Fathae's wrist, forcing her to drop it. He then pushes all his spears back into the pocket dimension and grabs Excalibur, putting it away as well. Fathae falls to one knee, both her arms useless"

Fathae: You fiend! Return that sword!
Celebech: If you wish this sword returned, find me where the accursed of England were sent

"He runs off"

Ilyrana: That traitorous welp...Bofro...

"Ilyrana begins healing herself, as Fathae slowly loses consciousness"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:17 am

Tesla: We're discussed this. He understands and we'll stay in contact. Who knows, I'll probably be back here again some day. But I feel I just need a change right now. Well regardless, thank you for any help you can offer.

-----

"Abby wasn't sure what she was getting into with this but a chance to rescue Collin was to good to pass. Abby told Dave she had to step out for a while and went outside with the PDF."

Abby: Alright. How do you propose we get there?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:26 am

James: Sure, no problem. We helped you out once, got you out of your shitty life. We're more than a team here, don't forget this is family to an extent

"James turns around"

James: I'll warn Aaron about you. I think the last time you saw the Avengers they were busy beating you up. Remember? Sandra's take over of Genosha. But anyway, you'll have the number on your cellphone. Need any help getting to New York?

----

Liz: From here? Well we flew here on a plane, really boring stuff.
Theo: Well, we could always, but we could try the warpgates! After all PDF has clearance on those, and I'm sure you have them as an SXM member correct?
Liz: Yeah, personally suggestion? Don't mention we're traveling with a mutant. Things are still...iffy.

"Theo just raises his shoulders and laughs"

Theo: She's not standing out more than me or Red. Anyway lets get going.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:36 am

Abby: Warp gates it is then. Lets get going.

"Abby leads the way to the nearest gate."

-----

Tesla: It's ok. I think a warp gate will get me close enough. Well thank you James. I'll certainly not forget what this group has done for me.

"Tesla takes her leave, it was a fun ride now was time for a new chapter in her life."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:41 am

"The warp gate is actually bit away from Genosha city proper. The thing is a massive construction that has both pedestrian and vehicular access, and is heavily guarded at all times by both local law enforcement and a SHIELD detachment. Same as every warp gate, except Berlin's, which is guarded just by local German military. Abby's group is checked and double checked for permission, especially their 'complete high level clearance' for the US gates. Theo and Red are given a hard time. Liz outright refuses to remove her cloak out in the sun, but they don't pay her much mind"

Theo: See? Told you. Don't worry, once we're on the other side we have a car waiting for us. It'll be easy enough from there.
Liz: With the windows right?
Theo: Yes yes, with the UV windows.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:57 am

Abby: Liz hope you don't mind me asking, but what's it like to always have to stay out of sunlight?

"It was rare Abby could be around a vampire, well, one not trying to eat her at least. She kinda wondered what it was like."

-----

"Once out of the school Tesla hailed a cab to take her out of the city to the gate. Would be faster to have been teleported but with reconstruction going on Tesla decided not to bother anyone."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:06 am

Liz: Hmm? Oh you get used to it. Worst part is the blood cravings. Fortunately they give me fresh packs of blood to drink at the PDF.

"The group finally gets through. Once on the other side and processed, even slower, they manage to find the PDF car, an agent waiting to drive them"

Theo: At least things are gonna go smother now

"Liz finally removes her cloak."

Liz: Did they bring the cannon?
Theo: They brought the damn cannon you maniac. Why?
Liz: Because if that bloody elf shoots me again I swear there's retaliation!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:19 am

"There seemed to some hostility between Liz and Amber, or Amber's helper."

Abby: Maybe I should just go talk to Amber. Sounds like you guys have met before.

-----

"After leaving Riku and Amber to talk Sandra decided to drop by and see what Emmet had been up to."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:22 am

Minerva nodded in understanding " Of course, I dont expect to simply be let in. Please believe me, I am ready to prove myself, whatever test you have I will succeed " Tyler noted the immediate change in her composure, the determination that radiated from her steady gaze "

----------------------------------------------------

Riku was certainly feeling better after talking to Sandra, she certainly highlighted everything not to do, but also the love and caring that being a parent could bring out. He wasnt going into alone and that was certainly something he was relieved about, not that he'd ever admit to that. As Sandra left, he turned his attention to Amber, mildly suprised that she was there " My biological clock is in another direction at the moment, anyway to what do I owe this meeting "

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sandra teleported onto the rooftop garden to find Emmet sitting at the table, sketchbook in hand while Christian played on the piano, a scene that had become very familiar. Emmet looked up from his drawing and smiled " Oh Sandra dawling, how are you doing this fine day? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 4:43 am

Sandra: Not to bad. I had a little chat with Riku and figured I'd come visit you next.

"Sandra took a seat at the table with Emmet taking in the surrounds."

Sandra: Quite the calming mood you have here. You know Emmet, I've had a thought about something. I've come to know the Code:Breakers, to a extent. But it's no secret most of my time is spent in the company of yourself, Tanesha, or Roberta. I've been thinking maybe I should get socially interacted with the rest of the group.

Riku seemed receptive enough when I approved him. But I'm not 100% that would work for everyone. Riku and myself had something we could kind bond over, with us both having children in that locked away future. But I'm not really sure as to what to talk to the others about. I thought maybe you could give me some pointers on how to get more socially involved in, well what I guess is my new family to a extent now.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 9:43 am

"Tyler raises an eyebrow."

Tyler: She seems sure enough. Still, perhaps a background check and definitely an evaluation

"Before Tyler can give his answer however, Aaron pats him on the back"

Aaron: Hey Tyler. Kiya, Zane's hmm, you know, is up there looking for you. Seems she had to quit SHIELD after hmm, doing some things to their tech so it wouldn't get used by Milo in that tussle you had in DC...who's her?

"Aaron turns to Minerva and gives her a smile. Tyler sighs, as he'd seen the playboy act far too many times, so he interrupts, whispering with Aaron"

Tyler: What do you mean, she had to quit?
Aaron: Well, she didn't mention the stolen tech, but I hacked SHIELD and figured out why they chased her off. Don't tell her I did that. Anyway, she asked to be on the team. I figured we're low on people, and hey, might as well help her. Zane's put his ass on the line so many times for us, least we can do right? Besides, she's not dead weight or anything.
Tyler: She's probably more competent than you
Aaron: Anyway...you didn't introduce me
Tyler: *sighs* This is Minerva. Apparently she's interested in joining the team as well

"Aaron smiles and extends a hand"

Aaron: Aaron Stark, Iron Man, a pleasure

"As Minerva extends the hand for a handshake, Aaron grabs it and kisses it instead"

Aaron: Anyway, miss Minerva. What can you do? You realize we fight world ending threats or the daily right? Mortality rates aren't exactly 0%

"Aaron's behavior changes to a more serious tone after the gallantry, as he begins discussing the matter seriously"

----

"Amber laughs at Riku's implication"

Amber: Don't worry, I have enough demon to go around. I wanted to ask you where you learned those spells you used before. The Dragu Slave, the Ragna Blade and the Giga Slave.

"Amber sits down and looks seriously at Riku"

Amber: You realize what those spells are right? You aren't calling on a simple deity. You are calling on formless evil. The concept of it. It is extremely powerful magic. Even a demon, or well, half demon, as I've come to figure out...

"Amber leans back"

Amber:...will get himself taken over eventually if you abuse it. And while I don't much care so long as no harm comes to me and my own, I do care if some wackjob like that Asmodeus fuck from last time decides to harness it in some way. You understand?

"Amber seemed only mildly interested in how Riku learned the spell. The way she talked, she seemed rather more interested in if Riku understood the powers he was using. Test of character, as it were"

----

"Theo laughs, and Red grins"

Theo: Don't worry. See Ilyrana is a bit...curious of an individual. I've dealt with her on past occasions. She's a lovely girl, she just...feels a certain way about humans entering that forest. The PDF however, as a courtesy to her and Amber for their help with a while back, shields them from repercussions. I mean, I'm sure you've heard stories of even your friends being shot at by her. Liz here had a mission investigating something that had been attacking people near the forest. As she entered it-
Liz: She shot me! I didn't even see it coming and she used those bloody magic arrows to knock me out! And then!
Theo: Solved the case for her by hunting down the being, which turned out to be a unicorn which had taken residence in the forest and it wasn't really attacking, but that's beside the point.
Liz: Yeah! Point is, she's a damn crazy person that thinks she can just shoot PDF agents on sight! Anyone else we'd have sent in Red to dispose of her
Red: If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't have Red to send in. She saved my ass a few times during that mission. You're not getting my help there.
Theo: Anyway Abigail, don't worry. It's just a bit of harmless vitriol. I'm sure Liz wont shoot anyone.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:57 am

Abby: Wait a minute, a unicorn?

"Abby sighed, why was she questioning this. She was talking to a blue monster, a red demon, and a vampire while on a mission to rescue a Wendingo, or more so the man behind it."

Abby: You know what. I'll take your word for it. I've seen plenty of other stuff I never thought existed.

-----

"Kiya meanwhile was biding her time looking around at various items and equipment while waiting for Aaron. There was enough around to occupy a little bit of time."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:27 pm

Theo: They're not as nice as you think.

"The group arrive at the edge of the forest. The driver talks back to them"

Driver: Far as we can go.

"Liz puts her hood on again and gets out first. By the time Abby and the others are out, she's already carrying a massive cannon, easily anti tank if not anti air. She carries it as if it was a rifle"

Liz: Lets go then.

"She leads the way. She was itching to see if that bitch elf opened fire this time. Theo sighs"

Theo: My stars and garters I do hope miss Ilyrana takes the high ground.

"The group enters the forest. The place is ethereal, beautiful. Easily the most peaceful, natural place Abby has ever visited. The air is clean and pure, and there is a magical quality to the forest, as if she is threading on some fantasy or fairy tale, across the open fields of the old folk legends"

Theo: But still...I never do get tired of visiting this place.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Abby: I see why, it's stunning in here.

"The beautify of this forest was certainly something to behold. Almost good enough to make one forget a vampire with a huge cannon looking to blast a elf to bits is leading the way."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next