Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Yamairo: What's the situation James?

James: He's brought out all the big guys...Carmen, Kujon, Castiel, Troy and Terrel...Felicia as well. Avengers are doing their best but they're not going to hold. Carmen and Milo haven't even moved yet. I think they know we'll be joining soon. Probably a trap

Zelretch: Carmen? What's so special about this Carmen?
Filipe: She can put you inside fictional worlds. With a thought. Once you're in one, you're basically her prisoner. She can do whatever she wants within the fiction.
Zelretch: Oh, so it's a simple form of reality manipulation through usage of creation of pocket dimensions based on fictional templates. I think I can counter that.
Anna: You can? Amber where did you find this guy?
Amber: Would technically be more accurate to say he found me. Anyway, Yama, Sandra, Filipe...we ready?

"Filipe nods. Yamairo sighs, clearly waiting for Sandra's go before he gives the order"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 4:24 pm

Sandra: We're ready.

"The first think Emmet had said upon return was they wasn't finished, he was as ready as Sandra was if not more. The other Code:Breakers was ready also to move out."

Sandra: Emmet if you're still in contact with Riku, I feel he might want to take a crack at Milo. Alright guys, lets finish this.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:40 am

Riku reeapeared with Emmet having to summon him, Yori at his side and wearing a very psychotic expression " I heard, sounds like things are exciting again, shall we give them a Code:Breaker home welcoming? "

Emmet smiled wickedly as he rose up, signaling for everyone else to do the same " Naturally dawling, do anything less would be simply tacky. We are at the stage of the final battle, lets be sure to finish this with some style and flair "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:45 am

Filipe: Oh I'm gonna enjoy this

"Yamairo stands up. He's eerily cold, his eyes very focused"

Yamairo: Shadow X-Men...move out...

"Yamairo teleports them all to DC once more. As soon as they arrive, Sandra has to create a shield to block out an inferno of cosmic flames as Troy fires on the Avengers. Nono flies past the flames and tries to kick him only to be intercepted by a fast moving target, who she engages in a fight with, Kujon smiling from behind"

Kujon: Milo...they have backup

"Milo floats down to the newly arrived group with an annoyed look"

Milo: Sandra please, for the love of everything. Will you all just calm down and listen to me

"Yamairo notices that this Milo is far far different from the future version. Not at all beyond reach. Just grieving"

Yamairo: No, she wont. Nobody here is going to.

"Just then a massive building is used as a missile projectile only to be cut in half by a blast of lightning from Kyle the demigod. Troy fires another blast of fire above their heads that Natsu straight up eats before firing a dragon breath attack towards Troy"

Yamairo: We all saw the future. We went to investigate what you choose to ignore. We know what this path leads down. You're going to stop right now.
Milo: Oh for...Carmen! I'm not going to do this with them today...just end it

"Carmen floats down from the fight, but before she can flicker the entire host of fighters into some fictional world, Zelretch steps up. Carmen's face switches from her usually happy bubbly smile to a frown quickly enough"

Carmen: I...I can't! Something's not letting me do it!
Milo: You...
Zelretch: Now now lad. According to what I've been told, I can't allow you to just keep going on your merry way. So I'll be making sure nothing too extreme happens. Amber, I'm afraid blocking both of them is going to limit me a tad, so

Amber: Oh don't worry. "materializes her soulsword as she speaks" I'll handle it from here.

"Amber blasts forward and aims hellfire bolts at Milo, but ends up blocked by Felicia. Amber gives a confident grin and attacks her directly next. Filipe and Anna move to the side to attack Carmen together, only to be met with a bolt of heavenly energy, Castiel flying to attack them together with Terrel. Yamairo meanwhile dashes towards Milo himself, but gets intercepted by Peter, who pushes him far off of the battle. He barely avoids damage only to get caught in an explosion he teleports out of. He then comes face to face with Fawkes"

Yamairo: Fawkes...
Fawkes: We need to talk.

"Yamairo is surrounded by the X-Force. He feels power dampeners in place around him in the area he's in"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 4:14 am

"Sandra and Cassandra feel the dampeners but isn't worried by them, compared to what Sandra had to contend with in the future, these was nothing."

Sandra: What your doing Milo will eventually bring the demise of us all. Stop now or be stopped.

"Sandra and Cassandra started gathering energy together, the dampeners soon start overloading. The two attack together going after Milo and Carmen both"

-----

"Troy evaded the attack, it was fire but he wasn't quite sure yet what if anything Natsu would of added. It was a rare spark of caution from the usually headstrong fighter."

Troy: So, two men who like playing with fire, this should be fun.

"Troy caught something in the corner of his eye, he reacted quickly melting a massive ice spike that was coming his way. Katy was still on the ground but was the one who'd fired the attack, possibly looking to give Natsu a opening."

Troy: You stay out of this bitch!
Katy: After what you did to me, not likely.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 4:42 am

Natsu: NAH! I agree with him! Stay out of it! Fire Dragon's Claw

"Natsu propels himself forward with fire from his fists before directing a fire powered kick right into Troy's face"

Elsa: Shut up Natsu and let help!

"Elsa has equiped her black wing armor to fly and flies directly towards Troy's back, equiping a pair of swords ready to slash at him from behind as Natsu attacks from the front"

"Meanwhile, Pol-Aris continues to aim more and more attacks towards Kyle, trying to contend with him. However, the demi god is easy to block her electromagnetic bolts, or to incinerate her physical projectiles. Moving at increased speeds right behind Pol-Aris, who can barely match his god like physical abilities with her own inhuman owns, he prepares to blast her with lightning, only for Laxus to push her aside and eat the attack, same way Natsu eats Troy's flames. He smiles confidently before clotheslining Kyle a good few hundred feet away with his, cloaked in the dragon force power"

Laxus: Yo, you watch your ass messin with the princess. Aint gonna just let you do your peace you little bitch
Pol-Aris: I did not require help
Laxus: Yeah sure princess, you go on ahead

"Pol-Aris begins to lift more buildings and throws them all towards Kyle in a fit of rage and power"

"Filipe and Anna continue their combined offensive on Castiel, who easily dodges their attacks one by one"

Filipe: For fucks sake, I thought he was a fallen. How the hell's he so quick
Castiel: Even a fallen angel can easily read your attacks. And besides

"Castiel shows off a red fire raging ring"

Castiel: You forget I still have the weapons I plundered from Heaven.
Filipe: Oh yeah. Wonder how much Raphael will pay me for getting those back
Castiel: Try it if you want boy

...: He will not try it fallen, but I will

"Castiel barely has time to react before he's blasted in the face with a beam of heavenly energy. Gally floats down, already carrying her archangel blade and her wings unfurled"

Gally: Tie! Earrings! To me...it is about time we recovered what is in the hands of this thief
Castiel: Oh dear...

"Milo, despite not being able to alter reality to great extent, manages to match Cassandra and Sandra's combined attack with a blast of combined power cosmic and tekelkinetic energy"

Milo: Come on Sandra...we both know you can bring as many as you want, you can't beat me. Much less if you include Carmen

"As Carmen prepares to attack, taken on the strengths and powers of the Endless of DC, she's interrupted by Zelretch stepping up"

Zelretch: You focus on the Ventro boy. I'll handle this one.

"Before Zelretch can however, Amber flies towards Carmen in a rage and detonates a ragna blade that takes a good few hundred miles of city behind her and turns it into rubble. Back with Felicia, she's instead been engaged with by Sean, the two battling it out with Felicia trying to harness the mystical energy that is now forming around them, and the leftovers of Iliria, but Sean can easily handle it with his own energy powers"

Sean: Come on Felicia...we both know you can beat me like this
Felicia: Shut it! Flames of the Faltine!

"Felicia fires a powered up green flame spell, only for Sean to create a quantum barrier to easily block it. It should be noted neither of them seem to have their heart in it"

"Off into the air, Nono is still fighting an ridiculously fast opponent. Every time she hits it, it seems to clash blow for blow with her and cause shockwaves that can be heard across all of DC."

Nono: What have you brought forth!
Kujon: Try and find out while dodging me!

"Kujon brings forth a green lantern ring, and then the vorpal sword, blasting towards Nono. Nono finally has enough and goes on the offensive. First she creates a pair of singularities and throws them towards the oncoming target, which when caught and consumed finally reveals itself to be a piece of candy. Nono has little time to dwell on the wierdness, as she then turns towards Kujon, who's not swinging his blade right for her neck, and uses a point black Buster Beam to send him flying. Kujon easily protects himself with the green lantern ring, but Nono flies after him and delivers an Inazuma Kick so strong it shatters right though the ring's barrier, Kujon not having enough willpower to sustain a shield strong enough to hold back Nono's strong, and kicks him right in the gut, sending him flying a good few miles and crashing far away"

Nono: Be gone! And do not return!

----

"Off the the side, Yamairo's still surrounded. He could stop time, but the dampeners would stop a full time stop, and Ellen, Peter and Alex would react in time to stop him"

Fawkes: Yamairo...what did you see?

"Yamairo stares down Fawkes, and explains everything. The other X-Force members, except Ledge, all show various degrees of shock at his story."

Ellen: I had a bad feeling from Milo for a while now...so I was sensing that bitch Iliria huh.
Marianna: Fawkes, you heard the man. We can't let this shit slide right?

"Fawkes stares down Yamairo, who stares back. Just then the roof gets blown to bits by a sudden lightning attack, and a gust of wind blows in. Peter moves to attack whatever it is, but he feels the air leave his lungs, so does Ellen. Both struggle to breath as Isabel floats down, eyes white and body crackling with electricity, protected by a shield of wind"

Isabel: You will all stand down
Fawkes: Through even the dampeners, this much effect... You are far scarier than you let on

"Fawkes moves in a flash. A shot is aimed at Isabel, who dodges as it's energy, but before she can further react, Fawkes opens fire himself and hits her right in the chest. Yamairo reacts by teleporting and unsheating his blade, but Peter moves at trans light speeds, his air back, and blocks it. At that point, it all happens in an instant. Yamairo attempts to stop time completely, but Peter's overwhelming speed attack him before he can, and it becomes a game of cat and mouse as Yamairo teleports around the room and Peter manages to keep up. However, at the last teleport, he's fired on and barely dodges. Mary having her weapon out and a look of cold determination. Yamairo manages the complete time stop, and the entire X-Force is frozen in time, unable to move"

Yamairo: Why...
Mary: James contacted me...told me to help you. Up there

"Mary she points where the dampeners are. Yamairo removes them, and heals Isabel who stands up"

Yamairo: What should I do now?
Mary: Teleport us to Genosha, out in the mountains. James said he'll handle the rest...sorry about all this, honestly I never thought I'd end up in a time where the heroes fight the heroes
Yamairo: You're that girl from Simon's apocalypse future aren't you? James told me about you. Don't worry. I'll see to making sure things wont repeat themselves.

"Yamairo teleports them off and undoes the time stop"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 5:19 am

"Troy can feel the heat signatures of both opponents, he stands his ground and suddenly disappears Elsa and Natsu strike toward Troy at the same time, Elsa sword now threatening to hit Natsu. Up in the sky Troy appeared, he watched to see if he had goated the fighters in enough for Elsa to end up hitting Natsu. Doing this his body started feeling numb, frost appeared on his neck and Troy quickly shifted into plasma form, he knew what was going on. He'd taken his mind off Katy for a minute and she had tried to sneak one in."

Troy: Almost, but not quite.

"Troy gathered Phoenix flames sending them towards the ground."

-----

Sandra: Well we wouldn't be in this mess if you wasn't such a ignorant dumb-ass sometimes.

"Cassandra took the lead in the battle channeling the max power she could."

Cassandra: For fuck sake both of you shut up, we're fighting not having a tea party.

"Sandra followed Cass lead, she couldn't deny herself and Milo tend to get pretty talkative even in battle. Deep down their history together must of prevented both from wanting to actually hurt one another. Still they had to be put to rest here, Milo must had some type weakness, right?"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 7:58 am

"Elsa reacts with amazing dexterity. She blocks Natsu's attack with the blunt of her blade, the armor giving her the strength to endure the flames, and then grabs Natsu and throws him towards Troy. Troy's attack fires, but Natsu eats it up"

Natsu: Come on fire boy! We did this once already! My flames can hurt your ass even in that form! Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!

"Natsu collects his power and attempts to punch the flames into Troy's chest

"Milo calls on Sean's powers and mixes with with cosmic flames to send Cassandra flying back with an almost impossible to conceive of amount of energy. Sandra's thoughts are quickly answered as he walks towards her, seemingly becoming more serious as time goes on"

Milo: I'm only going to say this one more time Fuller. Back off

"He moves at past light speeds and kicks Sandra away. Sandra can feel the air around her change before the sky above the ruined White House is detonated in a massive explosion, again powered by cosmic power"

Milo: You are all out of your league here. You were always out of your league. Will you people just quiet down for a damn second and let me put an end to thi-

"Milo's head is cut clean off, but it reattaches as he backs away, before using a simple shield of telekinesis to block an oncoming massive bolt of lightning"

Yamairo: We are not backing off. You're going to listen to us

"Castiel uses the War Ring to match and overpower Gally, but Gally keeps summoning more and more of her power until her arms crack, Avacyn's figure is brought forth, and Castiel is pushed back. As he does, he feels an attack coming and just barely dodges as Tie aims a slice right for his head. He prepares to punch her before he's forced to use both hands, powered by the ring of war, to block the lightning charge of the Gordius Wheel, which quickly begins to fade just as soon as it appeared"

Gally: You are outmatched. You cannot hope to defeat us here
Castiel: I can, and I will

"Castiel manifests the knife of Deliah and the staff of Moses"

Castiel: Come on then

"Gally walks forward without fear and dashes and extreme speeds, clashing again with Castiel. The blade lets him match the archangel blade, but as he readies to counter, Filipe appears to his side"

Filipe: Aurora Execution!

"He fires his strong attack. Castiel uses a single hand to block with an enochian sigil, but Anna teleports inside the barrier in her kinetic energy form and punches him, creating a contained detonation and causes an explosion and sends him flying. As he readies the counter, he feels above him a gate to Earring's reality marble appear, and from within what appears to be a massive space ship opens fire with magical ballistics. He cuts right through the attack with the knife, but that leaves him open as Tie uses her angel blade to cut his arm clean off, taking the rings and the knife. Gally finishes by piercing his chest"

Gally: You will stand down, Angel of Tuesday...and you will be judged
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 2:41 pm

"Troy has to evade again to avoid getting hit, frustration setting in, he wasn't even after Natsu that time."

Troy: Stop eating everything you ass!

"Troy lunched after Natsu to attack. Katy was still on the ground, still in physical form. She held a ice spike in her right hand as she bides her time. She knew she herself couldn't attack Troy, even if she could cool down his plasma form the cosmic and hellfire flames would probably do her in before she could finish. But Natsu didn't have that concern. So instead of put herself in harms way, and be in her allies way, she elected to simply wait. Troy was a hot head, he would eventually get himself in trouble one way or another, and when that happened, it'd be time."

-----

"Sandra arrives from the explosion channeling the max of her power possible, going as far as to access the White Phoenix that had not been seen in a while."

Sandra: We won't back down Ventro. You are a dare friend, but you bring the destruction of all of all. We can't allow that.

"Cassandra reappears at Sandra's side, she wasn't finished yet. Emmet as well. Riku joins the group, adding powerful magic to the mix, after the future Milo caused for his kids Riku would like nothing more then to see Milo topple. The team attacked together in a conjoint effort to take Milo down."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 3:01 pm

"Natsu matches Troy's attack with his own flames. Just like Natsu said, his dragon flames overtake his regular flames and burn him"

Natsu: Told you! Wait!

"Natsu starts to fall, but he uses fire to jet back up for a second attack"

Natsu: Fire dragon's claw!

"He aims another kick"

----

Milo: Goddamn it!

"Milo extends his hands that begin glowing, and he forms the same shape as the kamehameha pose. His body glows and he takes a silvery color as he calls upon the power cosmic to greater extents, before creating a shield of energy absorption mixed with enochian sigils to counterattack the attack. His hands smoke in place after the assault"

Milo: You people...

"He steps on the ground and Sandra and Emmet are suddenly frozen in place by absolute zero constructs, but before he can attack further Yamairo cuts them off. Riku fires blast of black magic that Milo matches with an equal blast of heavenly energy, before using an equal blast of tk to block Isabel. However, as he prepares the counter, he's forced to block an aurora execution, followed by a massive explosion he overcomes by shifting his body to adamantium, and finally using an enochian sigil to match Gally's attack. However, after all this, Nono appears in front of him and kicks him right in the face"

Filipe: You're not getting away from this Milo. Stand the fuck down

Terrel: You need me to tag in? Yeah you need me to tag in

"Terrel uses his fusion ability to become the ground and appear right in the middle of the group before causing fission on an atom to detonate a nuclear before. However, Yamairo reacts in time and teleports the explosion into space"

Yamairo: And now this one.
Nono: Nono shall handle him.
Yamairo: You sure? He's no push over

"Nono's eyes surge with power and she moves and translight speeds, punching Terrell so hard the blow breaks the sound barrier instantly. Terrell uses fusion to meld into the air to heal"

Nono: Nono is sure. This is a personal matter.

"Elsewhere, Pol-Aris and Laxus are still engaging Kyle. He keeps trying to counter them, but Laxus keeps consuming his lightning and firing back with his dragon lightning magic. Kyle can easily outspeed both fighters, but he can't handle both. Just as he's considering his next move, he grabs the Shield, with Tyler grabbing his attention"

Kyle: What do you think you're doing.
Tyler: Grabbing your attention.

"Matt appears and jumps off a roof nearby, increasing his size and preparing to deliver a punch, but Kyle easily grabs him despite his massive size. However, with this distraction, Laxus and Pol-Aris move at super human speeds."

Pol-Aris: I've had just about enough of you.

"She blasts a powerful electromagnetic energy attack towards him. He easily deflects, but Laxus consumes it, powering himself up
Laxus: Yo take this! Lariat!

"He using his enhanced speed, he launches himself towards Kyle. Kyle gets ready to dodge, but the shield he had dropped comes back up towards him courtesy of Pol-Aris, along with hundreds of metal debris, shot like bullets. Kyle's dodge is delayed, and he gets hit straight up with another lightning lariat"

Laxus: Lightning dragon's roar!

"And then blasted in the face with dragon lightning. He falls down onto the floor bellow, and stares up as things get worse. Floating above is Pol-Aris. Face exerting such effort one wonders what she's doing. As Kyle's regeneration kicks in, he also realizes what she's pulling forth. All over of DC and nearby, one can see one of the SWORD space vessels, parting the clouds as it flames up on reentry and falling square on the demigod, triggering a massive explosion that is contained just barely by Pol-Aris magnetic shields. Pol-Aris instantly passes out from the strain. Laxus, Matt and Tyler nowhere to be found, the only remains the captain's shield"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 11:26 pm

"Sandra is already coordinating the next assault, on Sandra's command the group attacks. Sandra is first by manipulating the matter in Milo's body turning him to stone while simultaneously bend both time and space around him. Milo resists the effects of the matter manipulation but quicker then he can even think of anything else, Yamairo's blade along with Riku's Ragna Blade appears instantly having pierced clear though Milo's chest. Jericho already had spells in place thanks to Sandra help that aided in preventing Milo from using magic of his own to undo the damage.

Quicker then you can blind a triple threat energy blast from Emmet, Cassandra, and Tiffany all hit Milo. Sandra still bending time and space to make everything instantaneous."

-----

Troy: Damnit! Fuck off and mind your own business you ass.

"It seemed Katy's occasional jabs at Troy was working as he was becoming distracted with her more by the minute. Troy took his physical form, evaded the attack by teleporting behind Natsu then grabbed him, teleporting again both disappear. They reappear at the SXM space station, defenses and power dampeners are on full, but Troy has access to bypass them."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:03 am

"Milo takes the hits and uses telekinesis on himself to shield himself as he gets blown away. As the dust clears on the last attack, Milo creates a perfect clone of himself before transmitting his consciousness into that clone, essentially recreating himself. However, Sandra notices it leaves him panting"

Milo: Okay. That was a bit too dangerous. We're going to stop this now.

"Milo steps on the ground...and does nothing. He just stares down the opponents and waits for their next move, almost as if daring the others to attack"

"Elsewhere, Nono and and Terrell continue their battle. Despite Nono's best attempts, sending beam after beam, Terrell remains fused with the air around him and prevents her from landing a hit"

Nono: You coward! Show yourself!
Terrell: If I do that, you're just going to end me. So not thanks you crazy bitch. But on that note

"Nono can feel her harm split and vanish, completely split off"

Nono: Darn you! You were given a chance and you have wasted it fighting for mister Milo!
Terrell: Hey man, I'm just standing up for my friend. Fuck you want to talk shit about that, but sorry to disappoint but I have no desire to go down that road again. Now stand the fuck down. We've done this dance before. It took more than you then, sure as hell gonna take more than you no-

"Terrell is suddenly interrupted and forced into physical shape, panting. Appearing in front of him as if growing out of nothing is Christopher. He gets punched in the face right away, but Terrell's powers do not return. He figures it's antimugen radiation and tries to fuse himself with it, but that fails as well"

Terrell: You fucking! What did you!

"Christopher fixes his chin and just smiles"

Christopher: Well, first off, I activated an antimugen array around you to immobilize you. Secondly, I teleported inside your body through the microverse before you could counter the radiation and left a load of antimugen microscopic pieces. Pretty much you're not gonna move."

Terrell: Fuck hell I'm not I just gotta

"Before Terrell can act on the information, Nono moves behind at insane speeds and hits him in the back of the head. He instantly falls over, unconscious"

Nono: How did you...
Christopher: Wasn't hard...once I had enough time to set it up. But darn, I was saving that for Carmen. I hope the others can handle her

"Nono stares at the doctor amazed. He had just done by himself what the Avengers had failed to do more than once, and had cost lives of people she liked"

----

"Natsu looks around and grins before firing another fire attack"

Natsu: You fucking idiot! Do I look like a mutant to you! FIRE DRAGON'S LOTUS FLAME BLADE

"Natsu holds up his fist and brings it down, creating a cutting blame of yellow hot fire"

"Back on Earth"

Elsa: Where did they go! Natsu! That accursed Troy
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 12:49 am

Troy: Well shit, a half dozen tech genius on this team and shit still breaks down.

"Troy wasn't surprised the power dampens didn't work, but he expected other help he was not getting. Troy gathers his own flames, so hot they are burning blue tipped and just goes for it after Natsu."

-----

"Back on Earth all the fighting has long since been detected, but no droids or sentinels where ever deployed. Kiya was communicating back with Shield."

Kiya: It seems the Shadow X-Men and Code:Breakers has joined forces to attack Milo Ventro. Oh don't worry about that stuff, the majority of tech in this place is under my control by now. I couldn't get around to all the dampeners, but looks like they didn't cause much issue anyway. Far as anything else, well Ventro's side isn't getting any aid.

"Kiya was waiting to see how the fighting went down. If all was good Kiya would be able to keep Milo's equipment for herself/shield, but if the tide started turning to Milo favor she would deploy every machine she was in control of, and Milo had a shit ton in his arsenal that is now hers."

-----

Sandra: Then stop us Ventro, if you can.

"Milo found he couldn't read the others minds, Sandra was protecting them. She was also preventing him from seeing into the future. Jericho was a constant thorn so was Riku's Ragna Blade with Sandra making everything happen instantly by bending space and time together. The group was attacking as a unit making things harder. Sandra was curious if Milo had any defenses in place, Tiffany had seen Milo make a clone and decided to do the same thing, that was perfect. Sandra gave the clone some energy to buff it's stats and ported it at Milo to see what would happen. Either the clone strikes him and in the blink of a eye so does another barrage of attacks Sandra has at the ready. Or the clone sets of a trap and dies. Last time Milo stepped on the ground it tried freeze her and Yamairo in place, this time it appeared to do nothing, but appearances can be deceiving."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:11 am

"Sean and Felicia are high above the air, exchanged weak willed blasts of energy. Felicia seems to be coated in the energies of the darkforce dimension as she calls upon Blackheart. Sean isn't putting much more effort into it, simply moving at enhanced speeds and counter with force fields."

Sean: Seems your heart's not in it...
Felicia:...fuck you...

"Felicia suddenly flares with power and calls upon Dormamu, her cape taking the shape of the Faltine as she blasts herself towards Sean and hits him point blank with an explosion of green flames that coats the sky. However, Sean is unharmed, a blue glow showing a bit of a crack."

Felicia:...your quantum armor
Sean: We both know this wont end well...stop
Felicia: Like hell I'll just do whatever you tell m-

"Sean punches her in the gut. The energy around her dissipates as he absorbs all the energy she is using. Felicia has a shocked looked on her face"

Sean: Took me a while to find the glass ceiling again. This fight is done

"Just like that. Most forget, but Sean was one of the strongest beings before the chaos wave, and he had now showed exactly why. Felicia tries to keep steady, but she begins to pass out"

Sean: James...do me a favor, tell the other Avengers not to follow me...

"Sean teleports with Felicia"

---

"The flames clash and Troy's manage to just match Natsu's dragon fire. However, Natsu has already moved to the side and gets ready to deliver a dragon flame coated fist to Troy's face"

Natsu: Come on fire boy! That the best you got!

----

"Without moving a muscle, the attack by Tiffany's clone fails utterly, all hits instead reflect back at the clone as if Milo wasn't even hit"

Milo: This is over Sandra.

Yamairo: Wait...that power...

"Around Milo appear a few heavenly blessed uru blades he lets pierce him, exactly enough for each person. Instantly, every person around him feels the attack pierce a part of their body. Milo then directs odinforce energy through them to cause a detonation to finish them all over at once. However, Yamairo had realized just in time, and through the miraculous nature of the river Styx, he had reversed time almost instantly on the first hit"

Yamairo: Korin! The reflection power!

"Yamairo has only one shot. He can't prevent the attacks from happening, but he instantly reverses time on Sandra and Cassandra, thus allowing them freedom from what would be a possible finisher, before the odinforce burns at his chest and sends him flying a good dozen feet away. Gally's enochian nature awakens as she becomes Avacyn, and is protected, and Tie, Earrings, Filipe and Anna are all protected by her grace as well"

Gally: Damn you Ventro...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 am

"Troy counters grabbing Natsu by the wrists, cautious of his flames this trip was a waste of time. He teleports the two back to the battle field and knee's Natsu on the chin before backing away."

Troy: Milo I'm sure your listening. Where the fuck are the sentinels and droids, we have no backup here at all.

"Troy reacts barely in time tilting his head back as a ice spike flies past barely missing."

Troy: Shit!

"Troy takes back on the plasma form to not get blind sided by Katy."
-----

Cassandra: Well, what now mother?
Sandra: I'm not sure yet. Hold your ground, any attack done to him will be reflected back on us.

"Sandra knew of this power, but not necessarily a way around it."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 2:05 am

"As he wonders what to do next, Troy sees above his head Elsa aiming her hand down at at him"

Elsa: Fae Niteo!

"A ring of faerie light shines around him before exploding inward, harming him so long as he has evil intentions, consuming him in a blast of purifying light"

"Natsu meanwhile had been caught offguard and falls to the ground, just barely caught in time by Nono, still armless"

"Only she remains. She wished she could have stopped the others, but she can't take her eyes off Amber for a second"

Carmen: Goddamn it you bitch will you just

"Carmen turns around and suddenly, a massive dragon, Bahamut of Final Fantasy, appears in front of her. However, it is cleaved straight in through with black energy left behind as Amber dashes forward like a pale gold star. She calls upon the strength and power of Tulkas of Tolkien, but then"

I call upon the Second Magic...

"She loses it just as quickly, and just barely manages to pull the speed of the Flash to dodge as Amber was about to put a Ragna Blade infused blow right into her chest"

Carmen: This is so cheating! You need your Master to fight your damn battles Paker!
Amber: Does it look like I have shits left to give Carmen!

Darkness from twilight, crimson from blood that flows! Buried in the flow of time! In Thy great name, I pledge myself to darkness! Those who oppose us shall be destroyed by the power you and I possess!

DRAGU SLAVE!

Amber: I call upon the second sorcery

"She fires a huge blast of black magic. Carmen realizes what's coming, puts her hand forward, and calls forth the powers of Truth of FMA to block the attack, although containing it still sends her pushing back. The place where it detonated, contained in a barrier, sees a sudden rush of air as the atomized atmo is replaced. Amber is panting at this point, but despite the effort to content with both Zelretch's interference, she is relatively not as tired. Zelretch sighs"

Zelretch: You are channeling too much of the Angra Manyu through your body. It tires you too quickly
Amber: Oh shove it! Not the time!
Zelretch: Always the time to learn Amber

"Carmen becomes annoyed at this. That old bastard wasn't allowing her to just end this. It was her and Milo left because of him. She had just about enough"

Carmen: Okay! You know what! Fuck it! You want a fight? I'LL GIVE YOU A DAMN FUCKING FIGHT!

"Carmen stretches out her hand. Reality crackles, and before her, Seven figures appear. Destiny, Death, Dream, Destruction, Desire, Despair and Delirum. The Endless"

Carmen: Lets see you handle this you pieces of shit!

"Carmen's left panting after exerting the effort to create such powerful entities in reality. She calls on the powers of New 52 Flash just to give her a dodging edge and smiles, watching the fun"

"Amber and Zelretch go back to back, as Zelretch uncrosses his arms for the first time"

Zelretch: This is a problem. These entities are strong. I can't contain them and focus on stopping her and Milo Ventro's reality warping.
Amber: I know...Master, whatever happens next, do not stop feeding me energy are we clear?
Zelretch: Multi dimensional refraction? On what?

"Amber closes her eyes. Zelretch takes a deep breath as he feels the putrid air manifest around Amber. There was only one way to end this, to call upon the power in full, and multiply it.

Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night...Lord of black light, shadows of darkness and flames of nothing, I call yee forth, swear my body to the...Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you possess...

...Giga Slave

"Amber's face is etched with markings as her hair turns pale silver, her eyes sickened purple"

Amber: I call upon the Second Magic....
Zelretch: I call upon the Second Magic...

"Amber vanishes from her spot. Immediately a shield of the seraphim goes up around Zelretch as the Endless attack. However, Amber is already between them. Using the energy of countless giga slaves multiplied by Zelretch, she stabs the ground with her sword, and unleashes a wave of black putrid tar like energy that utterly consumes all around her"

Amber: I am the Second Sorcerer! I am the Evils of the World! VANISH FROM MY SIGHT!
Dream: What...nightmare have we been called to.

"Amber body twists and turns as she consumes the Endless in the wave of black light, using the second sorcery to annihilate the fictional projections. Death, Destiny and Dream, powerful enough to manipulate the magic around them, manage to teleport out of what is by now a whirlpool of evil. However, Amber realizes the three have escaped, and before they can mount a counter offensive, she dashes towards them, blade held high"

Amber: RAGNA BLAAAAAADE!

"Zelretch keeps increase her magic countlessly to levels she has never even phantomed, her blade cutting not just the three Endless, instantly severing the dimensions, the second sorcery cutting into a world where they are non existent, assuring a kill. Their forms dissipates under the dark light, Carmen feels wind rush past her, and as she looks back, she sees the skyline of DC, the clouds behind her, detonating above the sky as a massive gash that seems to split the heavens. As she turns back around, Amber's in front of her. Her eyes now fully black, her hair white as an old woman, her soulsword pouring black liquid, as she slides it against her throat. However, the giga slave's energy dissipates"

Amber: Icy Tendrils of Ikthalon...

"Carmen is frozen by not just the magic spell, but by her own fear of what she just witnessed. Zelretch sighs and walks up to Amber who collapses instantly, passing out. He gently lays her down"

Zelretch: Poor girl...Oh...

"Zelretch walks towards the other fight."

Zelretch: Seems there's a little issue here hmm? I hate to interrupt but

"Milo wastes no time."

Milo: I call upon the First Sorcery! Vanish!

"Zelretch's eyes become serious and he extends his hand and counters the reality warping by substituting Milo's call upon Akasha (the source of the sorceries) with nothing, as if no spell had been cast"

Zelretch: Do not trifle with such forces lightly boy.

"For the first time Zelretch seems angry. He uses a bit of spacial magic to reverse the wounds on the party that Milo had inflicted. He then extends his hands, and magic energy swirls around him, air creating a vortex that rends reality. Emmet will recognize the effect,"

Zelretch: I call upon the Second Magic...

"He sends the blast of air towards Milo, who suddenly finds himself removed of his reflection powers"

Zelretch: Might I trouble you all with the end!

"Gally reacts immediately. Moving at translight speeds, she draws on the ground enochian sigils of light that travel Milo within a massive barrier of energy, and banish all evil interference from within. Yamairo extends his blade and time stops within the barrier, forcing Milo to focus on reversing it, as Yamairo exerts all his power. Filipe and Anna move sideways and each blast him with an attack to further force him on the defense, all the while Gally/Avacyn keeps him locked and forces him to tank attack after attack"

Filipe: END IT!
Yamairo: Sandra! Emmet! Now!
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:30 am

Emmet and Sandra share a knowing look before he turns to Riku " Care to take the final curtain call dawling? " he smiled warmly " For those trapped in a horrible future, slay this fool before you and create a brighter one! "

Riku was stunned momentarily, but quickly got snapped into action, he glared down at Milo, the air around around him charged with energy as he and Yori synchronized. His heartbeat beat growing louder and gradually altered into a song rhythm, Christian adding some piano to the track.

Twirling Yori around, Riku etched a giant kanji into the air " Strength " and immediately felt a rush as his chaos energy grew exponentially stronger, suddenly a magic circle appeared beneath him, courtesy of Jericho, any spells he now cast would be pushed to their Nth degree but Riku was far from done. He drew four smaller kanji for a boost spell to be activated

Riku:
Lords of the Darkness and all Four Worlds,
Following thy bonds of fate;
Merge all thy power,
Grant unto me greater power! [i]
[/i]

The stench of evil that had begun to dissipate in air, came back ten folds, causing the sky to darken.

Riku: Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night...Lord of black light, shadows of darkness and flames of nothing, I call yee forth, swear my body to the...Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you possess...Giga Slave!!!

A Pitch darkness down down from the sky, seeming to envelop all of DC, Riku reigned it in, as the dark light radiated from his body with a golden outline. He breathed and instantly appeared in front of Milo, his eyes an endless pool of evil " You have no idea how much pleasure im deriving from this, I hate you on principle, but after all the vile and stupid bullshit youve pulled, that your actions have caused an entire dimention to be damned, that my fucking children have to suffer!! My friends, family, and people I just barely tolerate, its over pencil dick! "

Riku brought held his blade up high and brought it crashing down " RAGNA BLADE, 1000 CUTS!! "

The following explosion enveloped the whole city in golden light,it was difficult to determine how long it last, but the evil energy eventually dissipated. Leaving a massive crater, with a heavily injured Milo at the bottom, but very much still alive.

Riku was breathing heavily, the world seemed to be spinning, he started teetering back in the air, but was caught was by Yori, Kaiser, Noah, Emmet, Roberta, and Sandra. He grinned tiredly " You know, I think i'm gonna run for president after this "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:44 am

"Gally is panting, both her harms have been cracked clean, but she otherwise held the energy in place, only the reflected shadow having passed"

Gally: Demon, I just barely tolerate your presence for the greater good. The next time you elect to unleash such energies, reign yourself in

"Gally begins using her powers to repair her infinitely complex body. Yamairo pants and falls back"

Yamairo: Where are they all...

"Just then, Christopher flies over and assumes regular size, throwing a very much unconscious Terrell. Nono flies over, still missing an arm, carrying Kujon. Amber recovered her consciousness in during Riku's spell, and brings over Carmen. Tie drags over Castiel. And finally, Tyler is carrying an unconscious Pol-Aris while Matt brings Kyle. Yamairo does Nono a favor and heals her arm"

Yamairo: That's everyone right...
Isabel: Not quite

"Isabel points up towards Troy. She takes to the skies and floats before him"

Isabel: This is over Troy. It is best you surrender peacefully. Further conflict is pointless.

"Troy is now surrounded by Elsa, Isabel and Katy on the ground, plus every other fighter still standing"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:01 am

"Troy takes his regular form, he knew further conflict was pointless."

Troy: Fine, you all win.

"Just then a streak of ice flies by cutting open the side of Troy's face as Katy takes to the air finally to join the others."

Troy: Fuck is your problem bitch? I gave up.

"Katy quite forcefully slapped Troy right across his gash, a bit of blood splattering off from the impact."

Katy: If I had a blacker heart that spike would of went though your skull rather then cutting open your face.

"Katy still hadn't forgiven Troy for turning his back and abandoning her after all the years they spent together."

-----

"Sandra smiled and chuckled lightly at Riku's comment, such a random moment to say such a thing."

Sandra: I'm sure you'll be a smashing success at it.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:15 am

"Isabel grabs Katy's hands before she does anything further, and Troy just floats down. Elsa pants, the spell she used having taken quite a bit out of her. Natsu is just coming around and is ready to continue before he's stopped by the other Avengers"

Natsu: Come back here pretty boy I'll kick you damn face in you he-

Tyler: Yamairo. It's best you and the others leave for now. We'll handle the rest. One more thing, Carmen took Oliver
James: I'll handle it

"James uses his powers to take control of Carmen, and have her spit Oliver back into reality. Bruised, tortured, but alive. Amber sighs. At least that was her original goal accomplished in all this mess. Tyler heads over to Oliver and checks on him, realizing he's fine, if banged up physically and psychologically"

Tyler: Thank you.
Yamairo: I'll be handling these guys internally, you know that right?

"Tyler sighs"

Tyler: I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your help, Jikoku Dono

"Tyler and Yama share a handshake, and Yamairo teleports everyone, sans the Avengers, off. Tyler looks at the wreckage, thinking of the damn annoyance it's going to be to find his shield, when it flies towards him. He looks at Pol, who just smiles and gives a thumbs up, before falling back unconscious. Nono is beside Oliver, trying to rouse him"

Tyler: Well Avengers, what now?
Christopher: Well, rebuilding the tower will be complicated with Sean's matter manipulation to aid us. Although not impossible with the iron drones.
Matt: You figure shit's gonna be that easy, just waltzin back into NYC? Man I dunno
Tyler: It'll be fine Matt...we'll be fine.

----

"At the mansion in Genosha, school had been cancelled due to the stage of emergency Nate had called, so it was empty. The entire group arrives there. Amber falls back and collapses exhausted"

Filipe: So...what now Yama?
Yama: First off...wake them up. All of them.

"Sandra makes sure the collar is on Milo. Yamairo injects an temporary antimugen serum into every fighter present, except Castiel, who Gally simply keeps completely depowered. Kyle, thanks to a little contribution of Emmet, is kept bound by the chains of Enkidu"

Yamairo: Now that we have you all secured. Sandra, please do the honors of demonstrating just what exactly these fools almost wrought.

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:37 am

Sandra: Certainly.

"Sandra drilled the images of the future into heads of Ventro and his supporters, making them see everything they'd seen in the future."

Sandra: Do to the actions you people have taken, the timelines became distorted. All time lines lead to only one possible future, the one I've shown you just now. Milo, you bring about the end of this by getting close to Illira and getting corrupted in the process. This all eventually lead to me having to make a tough decision, one I believe I choose correctly in order to preserve our own existence. Just know because of the choices you guys have made during this time, those people are either fighting for existence or dead right now. All that, it would of happened to us if you people wasn't stopped.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 4:49 am

Filipe: Technically speaking, it ain't over yet right? Iliria's still out there.
Amber: Shouldn't be a problem. Milo...what are you going to do?

"Milo is just looking shocked. His powers were blocked, he hadn't even had time to process that. But without being able to move, to fight, to think, to shield his mind, it all came rushing in. Everything that had happened since the Chaos Wave was lifted. What he'd done...Marie's death. Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: Milo!
Milo: I...what do you want me to say...I have nothing left...you won right?
Yamairo: Give the order. Pull back whatever armies you have out there. Put a stop to all this now. You already did quite enough damage by empowering the population to the degree you did.
Milo: They're not going to care...this is just going to be used to
Filipe: Oh will you shut your goddamn fucking mouth Magneto. Stop playing the damn game as if we're destined to do this dance EVERY DAMN TIME. Because we fucking are not.

"Filipe stands up and grabs him by the collar"

Filipe: Only reason you're not dead right now is because

"Yamairo pulls Filipe back"

Yamairo: Because for all you did, you still did good. You are a hero...now do it again

"Yamairo makes the collar disappear. Everyone instantly stands up. Amber just sighs and gets ready, but Milo does nothing. He simply sends out a psychic signal Sandra can understand...retreat. Fortunately, all that had happened were engagements with the Kree and Skrulls. Not even the Shi'ar had yet become involved. Pol-Aris could easily solve it diplomatically"

Yamairo: And now...leave. You're off this team. You're ALL off this team. I don't want to see any of you in my presence again are we clear?

"Milo was actually surprised, but he acquiesced. Amber grins and snaps her fingers, and teleports all the others off to different parts of the planet"

Yamairo: What did you do?
Amber: Eh, dumped them all in strange places. Don't worry, their powers will return quickly enough and they'll be fine...we done?

"Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: We are done indeed. Code:Breakers...thank you for everything

"Yamairo extends a hand to Emmet for a handshake"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 5:23 am

"As Emmet shook Yamairo hand and said his peace, Sandra came up with a similar gesture."

Sandra: Been an honor working with you again Yamairo. Even though this eternal split between SXM has ended, I regret to say Genosha is no longer my home. Hey, you ever need a helping hand, you'll know where to find me.

"Sandra walked back over to the Code:Breakers group and they ported off back to their own base. Sandra knew she'd always be a honorary SMX, but with the separation from Dave and all Sandra figured it'd be to hard on all them to stay there.

A few days pass, Sandra spent most of the time with Roberta and Tanesha. Cassandra and Abby has made a appearance to see Sandra, secretly curious how the 3 way couples ordeal was working out. It seemed quite strange for both Abby and Cass for a while seeing Sandra with another women. Past that initial awkwardness though Abby noticed a legitimate happiness in Sandra now that was slowing fading more and more as time passed while she was with Dave. So, in at least some sense Abby was happy for her. Sandra had also been back to Genosha at one point to see Chloe and David, though Dave didn't stick around during that time frame.

Back at SXM Tiffany seemed to have made Genosha her new home. Katy had enjoyed the past couple days of peace, well much as she could get when Tiffany wasn't bugging her. Abby seemed to be taking over things pretty well at the Fuller house and Cass was trying to step up and fill Sandra's place, seeing there was no longer a Phoenix on the island."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 7:18 pm

"At Avengers tower, Tyler and Pol-Aris are discussing the current state of affairs. The tower was still in the process of being rebuilt, including the arc reactor that powers it. Oliver was taking a break 'from live in general' as he put it, Sean and Felicia were still nowhere to be found, and Matt and Dale had stepped away from the team."

Pol-Aris: So how did the meeting with Marcus go captain?
Tyler: Not as well as I would have liked, but not a complete failure I suppose. Things are going better than I could have hoped for with the mutant situation. MRD is finally good for something, helping depower those that don't want their conditions
Pol-Aris: Well, were it not for Sean reforming the entire thing

"As the two talk, Christopher bursts into the common room"

Christopher: Guys! Guys! Guys! Look what I did!

"He holds out a crystal that glows a pale grey. He drops it on the table, and the table blows up. Pol contains the blast in a magnetic field"

Tyler: Doctor! Do you mind not blowing everything up? We just have things getting fixed
Christopher: Do you not get it? That was magic!
Pol-Aris: Magic?
Christopher: Well, magic energy. Weeeeell, not strictly energy. You see after successfully analyzing the characteristics of the various energies I've noticed that they're all quite hmm, quantum? And yet not quite. It's hard to explain but they seem share a few things in common with the power cosmic and appear to have physical nature as well in some instances, so you have to rewrite the entire matter-energy physics table and it takes quite a bit of Einsteinien and if we consider the subatomic nature of
Pol-Aris: Doctor, your rambling. What did you discover?
Christopher: Oh! Yes, well. With Sean's help before he left, I manage to build a machine that quantifies mystical energies in scientific terms. The programs had quite a few errors in them due the esoteric nature of it, but with a bit of adjustments to the formulas taking into consideration some of the books Amber lent me, I was able to successfully categorize, and harness, the particles that constitute magical energy, or at the very least the one that constantly emanates from the Rift above LA. That was the largest sample I had to work with. I think it'll require further calibration for others. I named the particle Elsatium.

"Pol-Aris smiles and Christopher tries to hide a blush"

Christopher: But! Anyway! The point is, once I did that, I was able to solidify it into a crystal. I can make more. The potential energy is vast. We'd need much stronger hardware to process it but if we had it...the applications are endless!
Pol-Aris: Hmm, seems you just stumbled upon magitech doctor. Congratulations.
Christopher: The...the what now?
Pol-Aris: Magitech. Technology that functions on mystical energy. The Shi'ar Imperium have quite a lot of it
Christopher:....Why was I not informed!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 11:34 pm

"Things was currently peaceful at the Code:Breakers base, things had been good since Milo was defeated and Sandra enjoyed having time with Tanesha and Roberta. It's been a few days since then and Sandra was walking around, simply taking in the sights of her new home. She spots Riku as she made her way around and went up to speak to him."

Sandra: Hello Riku. How are you feeling?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next