Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:08 pm

"The group makes their way across the forest. Abby starts to notice Liz is a bit unquiet."

Liz: Blue...
Theo: Yes, I've noticed. She would have fired by now.

"Theo and Liz both sniff the air. Red turns to whisper to Abby"

Red: See this is the part where they're useful

Theo and Liz: That way!

"They run off, and Red follows after. Eventually the group come across the battlefield of before. Ilyrana is still healing Fathae. Bofro notices them first!

Bofro: Oi! Who goes there? Oh! It's you lot! The PDF blokes
Ilyrana: By the old gods you use this time to thread here without permission

"Ilyrana looks at them angry"

Ilyrana: Since you're here, help me carry her back to the mansion!

"Red goes up without a word and helps carry the still unconscious Fathae"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:18 pm

Abby: What in the world happened here?

"It seems the peace had been broken when they came upon the battle sight. It looks like the PDF had not been today's first visitor or visitors."

-----

"Meanwhile Tesla had arrived at the gate going through similar checks like Abby and the PDF had gone through earlier."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:37 pm

"They make it back to the mansion where Ilyrana continues the healing after getting a book from the library"

Red: You heard the lady. What happened?
Bofro: Ye remember that cunt Celebech? He showed up out'a nowhere 'n started attackin' us. Wanted one of the lass's swords. Took the other

"As Bofro says this, Fathae awakens and tries to move"

Ilyrana: Wait! Please do not move, I am not finished
Fathae: Move! I must track him down before he eludes us! I can not let him escape
Ilyrana: Listen! You were speared by the LĂșin of Celtchar. If I do not heal your wounds, your blood will turn to molten fire and burn you from within. You will die in hours! What good will that do?

"Fathae looks absolutely desperate. Abby, who had seen the knight at afar a couple of occasions during battles, had never seen her losing her composure to this extend"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:33 am

Abby: Well I know there will be something to this, but fill me in, what's so dangerous about this sword that has you all so worried?

-----

"Kiya had hoped to get a peak at some of Aaron's Iron Man tech to compare what she had stripped from from some of Milo's drones and see what was better. Kiya had upgraded herself even more in the last few days, obtaining self propelled flight and energy blasts, she was able to self code the new hardware within her making comparability a non issue and dealing with the bulk of the complex work herself. The application of some physical components took a few days to install but Zane pulled a few favors for her, getting a few of his contacts to do the work.

Kiya felt what she had on top of her original cyber body made her a force to be dealt with. But she felt she may be able to do better, hence wanting to compare Aaron tech to what she had currently. She did not plan to steal from Aaron if the Iron Man tech was indeed better, not that she wasn't able to, Kiya felt she certainly could if she wanted. But taking that route probably wouldn't sit well with the Avengers, and a women needed work.

Unfortunately she didn't spot any here, or at least not in this area of the building. She'd either have to wait for Aaron to dawn the suit or try work her way into his mansion. Then again she could just go the bold route and ask to see what Aaron had to off."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 1:51 am

Ilyrana: Well, the sword he took is Excalibur. I don't think I need to explain to you why it's important.
Fathae: It is a sword of value and worth not meant for the hands of one such as him! I must get it back. That sword has been in my family's care for many an age!

"Ilyrana raises an eyebrow. She had never heard the story of how Fathae, a supposedly simple human girl, had acquired the sword of the fae."

Ilyrana: How long as it been in your family?
Fathae: I do not know. At least to the time of my grandmother's mother. We must get it back
Theo: But wait. Unless the lovely dwarf's speech is more slurry than I believe, he said he came for one of your swords, but took the other. Which sword was he after first?

"Fathae holds out her hand and pulls forth her other sword. Still in it's beautiful scabbard, adorned with jewels all over the hilt and said scabbard, inlaid with gold"

Fathae: Caliburn. The sword in the stone. The right to kingship of all of Britain. The sword of the House of Pendragon. I came across it while working for the Templars, before I first joined Keeth blaze's private investigation office. I knew it could not remain in the hands of those fiends, so I keep it safe as well. In my hands, it is quite useless. But it is said, that in the hands of a Pendragon, it's true power will reveal itself.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:02 am

Abby: If the sword you still hold was the sword this man wanted all along, it stands to reason he'd return to try to get it again, right? So instead of going after a goose chase trying to find this guy, maybe we can just wait and use that sword to lore him to a trap.

"It doesn't seem like the guy would just give up if he wanted that sword so badly."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:35 am

Ilyrana: He told us where to find him. I do not believe he will return here. He knows
Fathae: If it is a trap or not, I must go! I must recover that sword!
Ilyrana: Still, what could it have meant...the accursed of England were sent. Where could he be?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:14 am

"As unfortunate as the missing sword was and problems it could cause, Abby had to remember why they had come here."

Abby: I'd love to help but we came here for a reason and this sword business is getting us a bit off. Would Amber happen to be around? We need to ask her about something.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:28 am

Ilyrana: Amber Parker is not around. What do you need girl?
Theo: We need anything Amber might have on wendigos. We happen to know it's a very ancient curse, but we don't know much else
Ilyrana: Wendigos...I am vaguely familiar with them. I have never seen one myself, for they are of this continent and not my old home. I'd suggest checking her library. Do not bother with the room to the side. In fact, do not enter that room. That is my private library and I will not have you disturb it

"Ilyrana continues to heal Fathae. Theo shows himself to the large library. Despite Ilyrana's warning, he peeks into the room she said not to, a door hidden by a fake bookshelf. Behind is a massive library, easily bigger than the Strange Manor itself"

Theo: Fascinating...a pocket dimension. Bigger on the inside. Anyway

"He closes the bookshelf"

Theo: We should start searching Abby. Find anything related to beastly curses and old native American folklore. That's where we will find our info.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 3:58 am

Abby: Alright.

"Abby was pretty clueless where to actually start with this search, so she just picked a spot and started looking though book titles hoping something would have beast or folklore written on on it."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:27 am

" I asssure you i'm aware of the risk involved with being an avenger and am prepared for it " she said, following the massive blushing from Aaron kissing her hand. Upon being asked what she could do, she stepped back and cast away the cloak and hat,  extending her arm out, hand open. Magical energy made the air hum as a sword of pure magical energy maniested in Minerva's hand.

" My family, the Mercury's are a mage family whose origin is the sword. Our magic revolves around the creation and use of swords. I can create up two hundred of these blades. I am well versed in multiple schools of swordsmanship, ambidextrous so I can dual wield though with the right movements I can manually wield more. I can function as an archer of sorts and use my creations as projectile weapons "

She gestured and a circle of the swords appeared around her " I also have the rare affinity for all elements, meaning I can employ them without issue. Unfortunately my application doesnt quite extend out to useing just any spell for them. I've found it more practical to apply this talent to my preferred magic "

She demonstrated by changing the properties of each sword to fire, water, wind, earth, Lightning, light, darkness, etc " I find this affords me more versatility in combat and allows room for creativity "she snapped her fingers and the swords vanished. She bowed her head slightly " I'm also an excellent cook....if that bears any meaning " she remained composed, but inside her head she was bouncing around in anxiety,awaiting to hear what Aaron had to say.

------------------------------------------------------------

Riku wasnt very suprised that this was subject of discussion, there literally was no other reason for this chick to talk to him or him to her. He was aware that Amber herself made use of these spells, in dire situations or whatever and that aside from her nobody ever used them, till him. This was simply a check up, so to speak to make sure he wouldnt become some future problem.

" Hmm, well since I can tell you dont particular care how I know them, despite how epic that tale is, lets just say I learned them from a red haired sorceress with a small bust and leave it at that. Yes, I am aware of which th source of these spells come from, believe me I have a......particular understanding and view point. As fun as they may or may not be, they arent something to be taken or used lightly without respect. But really, nothing less would have did Milo asshole Ventro, I went all out with the giga slave and thats something i've only ever had to do on two other occassions and those happened to be incredibly dire. Otherwise I leave the giga slave as a last resort, the dragu slave and ragna blade are a tad more tame, for lack of a better word. But even still i'm always aware of what could happen to myself or those around me, its my top priority to make sure nothing happens to them" he looked her straight in the eye as he spoke, one magi to another, discussingthe nature of evil.

" As for Asmodeus, I have no connection to him save for my mother wanting to prove she was the baddest bitch around and mounting a prince of hell to spawn a powerful child. She got her wish, then he took her soul and I was left to wallow through the darkness trying to become....something alive. He's been pretty quiet since the whole hell and earth merge incident and the queen goddess( Emmet ) kicked his ass, but now.....he and the others are probably past due for some scheme or other. Eh, i'll deal with my family squabbles when they come, till the time comes " he shrugged " Just gonna enjoy the peace, however long it show last. So is there anything else you'd like to discuss or shall we just go back to not paying any attention to each to each other "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet pondered Sandra's question "Well dear it all depends on your approach, you'll find were all very close nit here, some of us in our own.....unique ways. If you'd like to seek friendship then theres no better way to go about it. Simply try a few things out, I would suggest trying to converse with Noah, Garfield, and Eva to start with. Then move onto the more....complex members of the group. Tonight I was thinking a little karaoke would be a good way to celebrate the peace weve been experiencing, perhaps then you could chat "
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Aaron: Huh, I know a guy that can make swords too
Tyler: You mean Elsa?
Aaron: No no, Elsa's magic isn't making swords, she pulls them out of a pocket dimension. I think she calls it Requip. And her shtick is armor more than swords. No it's this guy, a Hunter. It's a long story. Anyway

"Aaron turns back to Minerva with a smile"

Aaron: We'll give you a little test run. Have you fight one of our guys, see how long you last. Or heck, if you can win. We'll decide after

"Tyler whispers"

Tyler: You sure. She seems green as grass
Aaron: Hey man, we were all green as grass at some point. Kid wants to be a hero. I rather she do it with us or the SXM instead of going out there and getting herself killed alone without people to teach her.

"Aaron motions"

Aaron: Follow me. Tyler
Tyler: Yeah yeah, I'll find Kiya

"They all ride the elevator up, but Tyler leaves on a floor before Aaron and Minerva"

---

"Amber laughs"

Amber: Not that Asmodeus green horn. If this was about your family, it'd be easy enough.

"Amber uses mild telepathy to show Riku what she means. Riku gets visions of a human man, Yamairo's current wife Isabel, Iliria. How Asmodeus was an alchemist that created a perfect homunculi copy of the real Isabel for Iliria, so she could use her against Yamairo after the real one died. How that homunculi gained it's own emotions. How Asmodeus tried to use her as a vessel to birth Angra Manyu as a real entity, not just a conceptual one"

Amber: Get it? Last time I lost control, that happened. These days, thanks to the Second Sorcery, I'm able to call on very small bits of the Angra Manyu, and simply multiply that bit enough times. Which brings me to.

Darkness beyond blackest pitch, deeper than the deepest night; King of Darkness, who shines like gold upon the Sea of Chaos, I call upon thee, and swear myself to thee;  Let the fools who stand before me be destroyed by the power you and I possess; Giga Slave

"Amber speaks the words softly. The air shifts a bit, but nothing much else happens"

Amber: Always speak those words. Control the output. The power is not just His, its yours too. Oh! And how do you feel about hmm, brandings~

"Amber gets a sadistic little smile on her face as she twirls her finger, the finger itself glowing with heat"

Amber: There's something else I could do to help if you hold out your right arm

----

"Abby goes through tons of books on tons of subjects. Mostly black magic. Curses, necromancy, divination, alchemy, books on demonology and summoning, on ancient artifacts and beasts. Finally, she finds a tome, compared to the others fairly recent, that details various beasts by different continent. On searching North America, she finds it"

As I sit here and write, with the Darkhold nearby, I contemplate the infinite ways the Chthon has come to influence the material world left behind. I learned much from the Ancient One, and of the elder gods nothing ever seemed good. I have just finished aiding in the subduing of a wendigo with a close friend from the mutant school, and I realize sources on them are incomplete. As such, I, Stephen Strange, leave behind this account. A wendigo is a result of a curse of the Darkhold, much in the same way vampires or werewolves. It is a gift of Chthon, of course what that being considers a gift is far from what men consider gifts. The knowing consumption of human flesh brings about the curse, transforming one into the wendigo. Once you have fallen prey to the curse, I have yet to find a way to truly remove it from this world. The best I have found can be done is transferring the burden of the curse from one to another. The only way to kill a wendigo, is to decapitate it, or tear out its heart, as some shamanistic traditions hold the heart is the source of the soul, and thus, where the wendigo's curse truly resides. Silver weaponry also greatly harms one. To anyone reading this, if you come by this manuscript for aid, and you are faced with a wendigo. Do not hesitate. Unlike a werewolf, it is not a beast tempered by man, but a man cursed into a beast. Its very nature is feral

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Sandra: Karaoke, well that sounds fun. Should be perfect place to get to know some of the others.

"For better or worse the SXM group was pretty much a big family, Sandra made a lot of mistakes while there but they usually either tried help her or support her. It felt a little strange being in a new group, a lot of members Sandra felt she knew them in a sense, in a friend of a friend kinda way, she felt she knew them though Emmet. But outside Emmet, Roberta, Tanesha, and to a bit of a extent Riku, Sandra felt she didn't really know the rest that deeply. She wanted to fix that and form a connection with the others."

-----

"Kiya was still around the general area she was asked to wait, she occupied herself at first but now this waiting was starting to drag."

Kiya: Jesus do they plan to leave me here till a I rust or what? *sigh*

"Not long after saying that she spots Tyler walking in."

Kiya: Well about time. Yo Cap, over here.

"Kiya waved Tyler over in her direction."

Kiya: So I assume we're all in agreement.

-----

Abby: Hey I found something.

"It seems to get rid of the curse it would have to be transferred to someone else, and that person would have to die. Abby would normally consider such things a lost cause but for Collin. Abby would be willing to take the curse and her own life is she needed, but if years of SXM showed her anything it was that there was no lack of truly evil people in this world. This had the idea of a sacrifice going through her mind."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm

Tyler: Yeah, we're in agreement. Actually we're likely going on a mission fairly soon

"Tyler still had his issues with it, but he wasn't going to throw away a chance to rescue Tanya. Kano was a comrade after all. You do what you can for your team mates"

----

"Theo sighs"

Theo: Oh dear, so the theory of genetic inheritance is no longer valid. I wonder how your friend Collin became afflicted then. This also explains how they kept showing up

"Theo turns to Abby to explain"

Theo: You see wendigos were declared extinct several times in the past, and they always returned. Hmm...it seems we're quite at the standstill

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Kiya: First day at work already a mission, I guess I won't have to worry about that then. What is this mission? Seeing I've just got here, some details on what we are doing would be nice.

-----

Abby: Maybe we are but one way or another we're doing this. I'm not leaving Collin with that curse.

"Abby sounded determined, killing Collin Theo could see wasn't a option in Abby's mind."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Minerva gives a tiny sigh of relief and follows Aaron.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet gave Sandra a nod of approval, he was about to say something when his heart suddenly throbbed. He gasped, his eyes lighting up and his smile became dazzling. Sandra starred at him, perplexed in this sudden rush of happiness, suddenly, she sensed something coming from outer space, speeding towards the earth, this very location. She was immediately put on guard, but Emmets mood put her at ease, clearly whoever was coming meant a lot to him.

In the next instant, a giant robot hovered above the mansion before touchuing down on the ground. A compartmnt opened, a girl in her late teens leaps out and lands softly in front of Emmet, her long silver hair was pulled back in a single braid, and a fedora. She bowed her head and smiled a little " Hello mother, it has been some time "

" ELSPETH! " Emmet practically tackle hugged the girl, holding her tightly " Oh i've missed you so much! You have to tell me, how has your voyage through the universe gone? "

" My research has been very fruitful, i've taken countless notes....I can show them to you if you'd like "

" Oh dawling, I insist you do "

" Hey, got a little love for me too? "

Another figure leaped from the robot and landed defly on the ground. A man of about 6'0, fairly buff and muscular with a mop of dirty blonde hair on his head and oil stains all over his body. Wearing a big grin on his face and arms open wide. Emmet snapped his finger, the oil stains vanishing, he threw himself into the mans arms kissed him deeply. Elspeth blushed and looked away.

" Thats his fiancee, Jonathan Maberry " Christian explained, he'd got up from his piano and walked over to Sandra who was doubtlessly confused by the display before her.

------------------------------------------------------------

Riku shrugged " Wasnt aware it was such a common name, better then North West or Blue Ivy, thats for sure " he listened patiently as Amber spoke, pretty much stuff that he already knew. He cocked his head to side " Can't say as to being a particular fan of them, why? " The area they were sitting in gave them a good view of the robot landing down, more or less crotch level " The gundam belongs to Emmets fiancee " he said offhandedly as he waited to hear what she driving this towards.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Theo: Well, we can't just transfer it to someone else. That'd be inhumane.

"Theo didn't seem to willing to transfer the curse"

Theo: Hmm...
Ilyrana: Excuse me, I couldn't help overhear

"Ilyrana steps into the library"

Ilyrana: Might I suggest another source? While Amber has quite the collection of black magic tomes, to search information on the paranormal in the world of men, there is no bigger collection than the one belonging to the house of Hellsing.

"Theo makes an exasperated face"

Theo: Well I suppose if we asked nicely, MAYBE they'd let us check. The Red Branch and the PDF do collaborate much more than the Burial Agency.

"Theo was obviously considering the political ramifications of asking another organization for help"

---

Tyler: You remember when Kano burst out of her? His wife was murdered in that event. Aaron decided to try and rescue her from Niffleheim, the...you know what, long story short, we're rescuing an Asgardian from their version of hell.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:31 pm

Sandra: So that's Emmet's fiancee. The girl called him mother, is she his daughter then?

"Christian seemed to know this guys well from the sounds of it. Sandra would introduce herself but it would be rude to interrupt the reunion."

-----

Abby: Hellsing? I think I may of heard that name before, what are they?

-----

Kiya: Alright.

"Tyler was a bit surprised by Kiya tone, no hints of surprise or thinking these people was crazy. Tell her they are rescuing someone from Asgardian hell, she seemed perfectly fine with it."

Kiya: Look I've seen this planet attempt to get merged with hell, seen other species come to wipe us out, and a lot of other once thought impossible bullshit. I myself at this am some kind of cross breed Terminator/Iron Man if you wanted to simply it to a really basic statement. Asgardian Hell, seems like a day just like any other at this point. So, that said, do we actually have a plan for this?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:33 pm

"Amber grabs Riku's hand and stretches out his harm"

Amber: I'm going to give you a piece of the second sorcery. Multi dimensional refraction phenomenon. It will allow you to pull energy you call upon in this world from parallel worlds to ours, essentially multiplying it.

"Amber begins branding Riku with a runic inscription on his arm. Surprisingly it doesn't hurt as much as you'd think, but it still hurts"

Amber: Imagine you must fill a container with your blood. You would die before reaching such a stage. But if you could fill it with just a drop, and then multiply that drop, you'd spare yourself while filling the container. Same principle. You call upon an infinitely small part of the Angra Manyu, that would normally do little against the beings you fight against, and then, you use this seal to multiply. Refract it. Until you have enough

"Amber seems to be talking to distract Riku from what she's doing, so the pain goes easier"

Amber: As an upside, it means if you call upon the powers fully, you can likely multiply that as well. Meaning even more power. If you think you can handle it

"She pulls back"

Amber: There. Consider this a gift of good faith. I know a bit about your family, a bit about Emmet. But Sandra seems to trust your entire group, and while I may have my fights with her, I trust Sandra. Not that I agree with her leaving Dave, but that's another story.

----

"Aaron leads Minerva up to a floor of the tower that is one giant training room. Right away Minerva sees a drone flying into the walls, breaking apart. At the center of the room are Natsu and Laxus, back to back, training. Natsu kicks one drone with a fiery leg while Laxus goes through two of them with a double lariat. Off to the side, Elsa quietly reads through a book"

Elsa: Oh, Aaron. You've recovered. And you brought guest
Natsu: Oh hey, who's the girl?

---

"Tyler sighs"

Tyler: We really don't. Aaron made the device to take us there. After that well, we improvise.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Kiya: A little different from how Shield would operate, but I suppose that is to be expected. Do we at least have any idea what we may be up against? I assume Asgardian Hell might not necessarily reflect our own, right? Being the Avengers you guys must at least have some idea what we're getting into here.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:11 pm

"Theo turns to Abby"

Theo: You've definitely heard that name before. Dracula, the novel by Bram Stoker? The character Abraham van Hellsing. Strictly speaking, the novel was more of a biography. Bram Stoker was an acquaintance of van Hellsing, who wrote the novel as a way to propagate the knowledge of vampires into popular consciousness. Even if people once believed them to be fiction, to even know what kills them, that's an advantage right?

"Theo searches the pages of a book and finds the entry on vampires"

Theo: See? All the weaknesses Bram Stoker used in Dracula are the real weaknesses of a vampire. And now everyone knows them. Garlic, stake through the heart, crosses. Even if you've never seen one, you have a better chance to fight it. As for Abraham van Hellsing, after he killed Dracula, he was knighted by the Queen of England, and his family rose to becoming one of the greatest family of vampire slayers, they were given control of the Church of England's paranormal agency, the Red Branch. And so it was, they have remained its leaders. To the point that while the full name is the Royal Order of the Red Branch Knights, some call it rather the Hellsing Organization.

"Theo puts the book away as he finishes his explanation"

Theo: Throughout the 19th century and first half of the 20th century, the Red Branch was the greatest agency of paranormal hunters in the world. Imagine an organization tasked to caring for the vast British empire, it was great indeed. And the stores of tomes, knowledge and artifacts it has access to reflects that.

-----

Tyler: No idea myself. I mean, Niffleheim from what I remember reading about old norse mythology is this land of mist and ice where the dishonorable dead are taken. It's ruled by Hela, daughter of Loki. I've met Loki a few times. If his daughter is even a bit like him, we're in for a very bad day.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Kiya: Well then, don't go expecting a good day.

"Kiya first thoughts on the group was they seemed very unprepared for a group that accomplished so much over the years. Not a great start but Kiya was aware what The Avengers was capable of."

-----

"Meanwhile Tesla was finally though the gate and into New York. Having to go through the checkout phrase she called a cab to head to the Avenger tower".

-----

Abby: So if anybody has a solution to our problem it should sure be them, right? Hmm, I'm not sure Liz would be thrilled about visiting Hellsing organization. A vampire visiting legendary vampire slayers seems problematic.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:33 pm

Theo: Oh don't worry, the Red Branch uses vampires too. They're more than willing to collaborate with the paranormal if it means doing the job. Their goal is to protect queen and country. Now if we were visiting the Vatican.

"Theo sighs"

Theo: They're the extremists. The Burial Agency members show no mercy to anything paranormal. They barely tolerate magi, only allowing the usage of their own baptism sacraments and a few select other magecrafts. Everything else is considered heretical and dealt with. Anyway

"Theo puts the other books he has away, after transcribing the information on Wendigos. Out in the room, Red and Liz are waiting bored"

Theo: We have what we need. Next stop is London
Liz: London? Oh wow, never been to London!
Fathae: Wait a minute...THE TOWER OF LONDON!

"Fathae rises to her feet suddenly."

Ilyrana: Oh yes. Where the damned of England go. Would make sense I suppose. Very well. PDF members, we shall accompany you to London. We aid you in searching for information on the wendigo, and you aid us with Celebech's schemes. Does it sound fair?
Liz: Hey, as long as you don't shoot me.
Red: Fine by me. Always didn't sit well with me he got away
Theo: Oh good. Company. We should ask Cal for permission.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 6:40 pm

Abby: It's a deal!!

"Abby jumped at that offer soon as Ilyrana mentioned it. She had no issues helping the elf if it meant saving Collin".

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Minerva was blown away by the sheer technological atmosphere, she'd never been to a place so advanced. Her father liked to keep things simple, which meant barely tolerating the presence of a computer. Upon meeting Natsu, Laxus, and Elsa, she bowed politely " Greetings, my name is Minerva Mercury "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku had been put on guard when she grabbed his arm, but relaxed a little as she explained what she was doing. He understood the basics of it, though he'd probably run this by Jericho later to get his opinion. It stung abit, but nothing he couldnt handle. After Amber was finished, he inspected his arm, poking it carefully " Uh thanks, thats certainly nifty of you " he didnt particularly distrust her, he just felt it was better to question everything, especially if it was had something to do with serious mojo like True Magic. Something he'd never thought to mess around with.

" You seem to be in Sandra's good books as well so i'll go by that, for the moment anyway. As for her relationship status, their both better off, for some reason i'm really good at reading junk like that. What she has with Tanesha and Roberta is something special, Dave will find something with someone else, probably Katy, though im just guessing "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet pulled away from John after a moment, gently caressing his face " It's been far to long since i've seen you. I take it that since you've come back, it will be a more permanent arrangement? "

John nodded " Yep, I could feel you calling out to me " he tapped Emmets chest lightly " Like you said I would, so does this mean I get to claim whats mine? "

Emmet let his finger trace down Johns cheek to his neck, chest, lower " Other way around dawling, i'm claiming whats mine " his eyes glazed over with lust,causing John to growl lightly. The moment was broken as Christian cleared his throat, making them both remember where they were. Emmet took a careful step back, but laced his fingers with Johns.

" Oh my, forgive the momentary lack of manners.Sandra, Christian dear, allow me to introduce you to Jonathan Maberry, my fiancee, and Elspeth Maberry,my youngest and childwith John "

John extended his hand out to Sandra " Sup? I mean, the pleasures mine " his nose flared up for a moment " Hmm, a phoenix, your that Sandra Fuller I see "he had some pretty good information networks and he was always kept up to date about what was going on at earth " Kickass " he grinned in approval, he could also smell that she had Emmets blood, a descendant of his. He then turned to Christian who was standing off to the side.

" Christian, right? "

Christian nodded and automatically extended his hand, but after a moment of John just starring at it, he started to pull it back. Suddenly John grabbed it and yanked him forward, faster then any of them could see pulled him into a kiss as deep as the one he had with Emmet. Elspeth just sighed and shook hands with Sandra.

" Hello Sandra Fuller, i've heard much about you.....please forgive my fathers crass behavior "

Emmet was watching the two men of his life with very heated eyes. After a moment, they broke away and John nuzzed Christian's neck, breathing in his scent " Your my wifes lover, that makes you mine too, if your ok with that "

Christian, in a daze, simply nodded. He'd agreed to this a long time ago, after he'd first started his relationship with Emmet. That the immortal was bethrothed to someone else, but the position for a lover was open. He deeply loved Emmet and wanted to be with him however he could. He had worried that things would change for the worse when John came back, but that didnt appear to be the case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next