Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 9:43 pm

"Amber starts laughing"

Amber: Oh wow, Katy...well, I've heard of worst ideas. Anyway, I have to go. I have business to attend to that hasn't finished.

"Amber has a bit of a somber expression"

Amber: Iliria is still around and she needs to be dealt with. Say...you guys watch yourselves you hear? Iliria isn't one to forget people who have slighted her. Sandra, me, Yama, Aya, and the rest of the SXM, we were already on her list. You guys weren't. She doesn't play fair. She'll go after you through your loved ones.

"After that, Amber shakes Riku's hands, and leaves"

-----

Natsu: Minerva huh. That's a pretty magus name. You a magus?

"Elsa sighs"

Elsa: Your perception is as weak as ever if you cannot sense the mana emanating off her. Why is she here Aaron Stark?
Aaron: Actually, good thing you guys are here. Okay Minerva, here's your test. Land a blown on at least one of them without getting hit yourself. Ready? Go!

"Aaron steps back with a grin. Natsu, Laxus and Elsa stare a look, before they get into battle positions, Elsa simply equipping a sword to begin with"

Elsa: Well this is interesting.
Natsu: Oh fun! Come on then kid! Bring it!
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 1:44 am

Sandra: It's alright I'm getting used to this kinda thing. Elspeth right, pleasure to meet you to.

"Sandra watched on as things heated up between Emmet, Christian, and John."

Sandra: Looks like I'm not the only one in a triple relationship then.

"Between discovering her bi-sexuality with Tanesha and later Roberta and now seeing Emmet going in a similar relationship she herself was in, not to mention herself being the Phoenix avatar and Emmet also being a host. Sandra was starting to see a lot more similarities between herself and Emmet then she had initially paid attention to. Plus they both had children."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 4:54 pm

"Abby's group had left for the NYC airport. Already there waiting for them is Cal. Fathae is wearing just her blue dress, her armor missing. Theo and Red get a few stares, but not much"

Theo: Hey boss
Ilyrana: I remember you. You're the human from last time. Are you accompanying us?
Liz: And did you bring the extra payload?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:54 pm

Abby: Oh I remember you. You was with these other two (Theo and Red) last time.
Cal: Yes I was. Alright listen, I have the equipment that was asked for. Only use what you actually need, Liz.

"Cal has the group follow him, they have a private company jet chartered for the flight."

Cal: At first I wasn't sure on this arrangement. However the Wendigo curse has been a thorn in our side for a long time. Any chance we get to learn about it is worth the outside alliances.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 10:58 pm

Red: Already dealt with one. Rather do this peaceful this time. Still remember the pain waking up the next day.

Theo: Well, I'm sure the Red Branch wont be TOO pushy right? We've been doing our best despite them trying so hard to snoop on the LA business.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 pm

Cal: We can hope not.

"Was Cal's reply to Theo's question on the Red Branch being pushy. They get through the airport much faster then civilians having special clearance and get to their plane. Not long after reaching the plane are they airborne."

-----

"By this time Tesla had reached the Avengers tower, there had never actually been a mutant on this team before and Tesla's last encounter with them wasn't the greatest. She wondered just how good her chances of getting on this team was."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:00 am

Minerva was suprised when Aaron announced that she was supposed to face Natsu, Laxus, and Elsa, three veteran avengers and seasons mages. But this is what she wanted, true combat that would push her to reveal who she trully was and not the weak little girl her father had tried to keep her as. Minerva's nerves instantly calmed as she held her hands out and instantly summoned two swords.

She dropped into a fighting stance and faced the three avengers, meanwhile the sound system in the tow switched to a station that was currently playing the number one hit on the global records " It's my turn " by Emmet von Phoenix. Minerva was a huge fan of his and liked this particular song especially. It spoke to her and made her feel that she could do more then what was expected of her " It's my turn, father " she whispered before the fight was underway.

Natsu charged forward with a battle cry, flames cloating his hands, he wanted to see what the newbie could do " Fire dragons iron fist! " he aimed a towards her but hit air as Minerva employed shundo jutsu and caught him from behind, but he immediatly sensed her and kept the momentum going by spinning around and dodging her sword " Fire dragons claw! " Natsu's foot ignited and came up at incredible speed.

" Sword of the flame! "

Her swords took on the properties of fire and clashed with Natsu's attack, creating an explosion that forced them both back . Minerva's swords shattered, but she was incredidly quick two summon not only two more to her hands but a ring of six swords that encircled her as she had not forgotten the other two she was facing.

Laxus unsheashed his seven swords and moved into his preferred fighting stance, tired of letting Natsu having all the fun, the new girl wasnt half bad. He spit some semi hot rhymes and was off. Minerva narrowed her eyes as she analyzed his fighting style, she gasped as he vanished, three of her swords were destroyed as Laxus attacked from all over but she was quick to recover and used shundo again.

He was faster still but after a few seconds she was following his attack pattern, their blades clashing over and over again. Natus roared and barreled over to them, not wanting to be left out. Elsa was moving along the edge of the fight, getting a feel for Minerva's battle style. She was certainly holding her own against Natsu and Laxus fairly well, her talent for the sword undeniable.

" Re-quip: Heaven's wheel "

Donning her armor, Elsa plunged into the fray, using fae magic to increase her physical properties. Each combatant was in constant movement, attacking and dodging, moving in an almost dance like pattern. Minerva was focused entirely on the battle, the adrenaline pumping, summoning more and more swords to counter Elsa's own similar manner of attack, each sword shifting through elemental properties. Minera and Elsa kept their eyes locked on each other, each a woman on the sword and not backing down from the other, even as they weaved through Natsu and Laxus.

Natsu skidded back stuck his foot out press it against the wall, it cracked and steamed on impacted, he was getting seriously fired up now " fire dragons roar! "

Laxus and Elsa immediately jumped back as Natsu's massive breath attack straight towards Elsa, it was going to fast and wide to dodge. Thinking fast, she created a ring of forty swords and made each a property of fire and water. She moved her hands into a position that made it look like she was about shoot an arrow. Seven magic seals appeared forming a line " Magic of the archer, seven fold arrow of kikyo "

Natu's attack collided and a massive explosion shook the room, fillowing it was smoke. After a moment it all cleared up. Minerva had been thrown back by the impact and crashed against the wall. She climed to her feet shakily, but immediatly a sword was in her hand. Natus was standing easily under his own power, his hand covered his side, showing that he'd been struck, he grinned broadly " Not bad, what the hell kind of spell was that? "

Minerva didnt relax for an instant, still in battle mode " From my fathers side is where my sword magic comes from. But my mothers family exploys archery magic, or projectile arts. That was a seven layered spell designed for the power of monstrous foes. Each layer is meant to absord a portion of an attack and store it, once the final layer is hit, it unleashes the attack back. Of course given that you are a fire mage, turning the spell back is it was would amount for nothing. But given my elemental affinity, I was able to change the properties to water and light at the last second, a first I might add "

Elsa walked over to Natsu and healed his wound. Natsu cracked his knuckles, clearly ready to keep the fight going, but Elsa placed a restraining hand on his shoulder and gave him a look that immediately made him back down, before turning to Aaron to hear his verdict.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 12:40 am

"Sandra took a seat at the table along with Elspeth as the guys got reunited with each other."

Sandra: So Elspeth, you said you've heard about me already. Then, how about you tell me a bit about yourself. Being Emmet's child and just returning from a universal space trip, I'm sure you must have some stories.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:16 am

"Aaron laughs"

Aaron: Your fault there Natsu. Could have just eaten her flames.
Natsu: Say what! Let me at her again then
Aaron: Nah...she passes.

"Aaron walks over"

Aaron: Don't know much about magic, but I've seen those three blast through entire rows of enemies from Shi'ar to Hydra right in the heart of Berlin. You're green under the ears, but you're good. Don't know need to say this I think, but you stay, it'll be life or death, every time.

"Aaron's face gets serious"

Aaron: And most importantly, we are a team. Leave no man behind. Which brings me something else actually, Christopher is probably done recalibrating and building everything. We should go

"Just then, Aaron gets a message that Tesla is downstairs to meet him. He gives the guards indication to let her through and onto the elevator, and which floor to leave at"

Aaron: Come on. You three as well.
Laxus: Yo, whatever you say.

"Elsa walks over to Minerva and heals her. She feels a soothing, caring light cover her body as not just her physical body, but her willpower is restored"

Elsa: Welcome to the team.

---

"They all board the private PDF jet and take off. Liz isn't with them, preferring to ride in the cargo hold. Theo is still going through all the information he had gotten from Amber, scans of the books on his computer. Red is cleaning his gun"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 3:37 am

"The elevator takes Tesla to the where Aaron meets her. She steps out seeing Aaron along with Laxus, Elsa and Natsu waiting for her."

Tesla: What do we have here, a welcoming party?

"Tesla assumed they wasn't here to kick her out, otherwise she'd not of been allowed this far in."

Tesla: I take it you already know my business here, Mr. Stark. James said he would call ahead. It just so happens I'm in the market for a new line of employment, and I'm looking for it here.

"Tesla wasn't as soft spoken and open hearted as she was with James, that was sorta like saying goodbye to a friend. With Aaron she was more her traditional self."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:07 am

"Aaron stares at her and sighs"

Aaron: Jesus, employment? I didn't figure Yamairo was that serious a guy. Anyway, dunno why you left the mutants, but you're welcome here. Better here than you end up doing what you used to Nova.
Natsu: What she used to?
Aaron: Long story. None of your business Salamander.

"The group head to the lab. Christopher is just finishing. A huge machine with a center area surrounded by energy emitting machines seems to be showing off smoke. Most importantly is what Minerva, Elsa, Natsu and Laxus can feel. Lingering magical energy. The rest of the Avengers are also there. minus Tyler and Kiya"

Christopher: Oh hey!
Nono: The doctor has finished! Master Aaron, it worked
Christopher: I THINK it works. I followed your instructions. In THEORY it should work.
Aaron: If you followed the instructions and adjusted the energy levels, trust me, it works.

"Christopher smiles"

Christopher: Well congratulations then Aaron Stark. You've created an engineering breakthrough. Mystical technology.
Pol-Aris: So what now Stark? Do we just jump in? How do we even know this thing will take us to the right place? How do we get back?
Aaron: Getting back will be a bit trickier.
Elsa: You are making this up as you go along, aren't you Aaron?

"Aaron sighs and raises her shoulders"

Aaron: You willing to leave Tanya stuck there on account of our failures to help Kano?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 3:25 am

Tesla: Working under Milo a lot I'm used to blindly jumping into shit that should of been better thought out. I say whatever you are doing Aaron lets go for it.

-----

Kiya: Well Cap America. Shall we go join the others?

"Kiya was getting tired of waiting around, she may been a machine but that doesn't mean she appreciated being forgotten about, or so it felt."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:12 am

Tyler: They should be in the lab. Lets go

"Tyler leads Kiya on"

---

Aaron: Hey now! I planned this out perfectly. We go in, get Tanya, and then get out.
Elsa: You realize that we will not be allowed to simply walk into the realm of the dishonored dead and take with us a soul that belongs to Hela? You wish to anger the gods again?
Aaron: Look, I needed the gear here at the tower to build this. If you guys want to stay behind, by my guest. But I'm not leaving Tanya behind if I can help it...I owe it to Kano...

"Aaron goes silent"

Aaron: We'll leave in 15 minutes
Christopher: What! We have tests! Preparation! We can't just leave!
Aaron: Let me rephrase. I leave in fifteen minutes. Rest of you guys do as you will.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 4:53 am

Tesla: I'm curious. When we rescue Tanya, will she still be the princess of Asgard, or would those powers be stripped away making her a mortal mutant once more?

-----

"Tyler leads Kiya to the lab, both see there is a discussion at hand, likely about the mission."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 2:59 am

Aaron: I have absolutely no idea Tesla. Don't ask me.
Elsa: If she is in Niffleheim, she likely has become one of the gods permanently

"Aaron goes off to the side as his armor materializes outside him and he removes it manually, doing repairs and maintenance on it. Tyler goes up to him"

Tyler: You really going to do this?
Aaron: Oh absolutely. You're not?
Tyler: "sigh", can't let you go and suicide. Just so you know though, this is insane. What's Tesla doing here?
Aaron: She asked to join. Wasn't about to turn down one of Yama's mates. Ask her why she's here though, because she was all business with me
Tyler: Three new recruits huh. We taking them?
Aaron: If they want to come.

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 3:32 am

"Kiya and Tesla although neither showed it was both surprised to see the other one here. Kiya needed work, but Tesla was already in SXM. Kiya wondered what reason Tesla had to be here."

Kiya: Well now isn't this a twist.

"Tesla responded to Elsa."

Tesla: Well then we have more then one reason to go get her. She'll be a power ally to us.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 8:39 am

"Aaron finishes calibrating and fixing his armor, and heads to the controls for the machine"

Aaron: Last chance to turn back. You all sure you want to come along?

"He turns to the rest of the people there. Natsu, Elsa and Laxus do not move and Natsu just dismisses his last chance to turn back offering. Nono likewise does not move and steps forward. Tyler just sighs"

Tyler: If I'm not there, you'll end up starting a war with gods or something. Of course I have to go.
Christopher: And as if I'd miss this chance! So many possibilities!

"Pol-Aris is the only one that does not budge"

Pol-Aris: I hope you realize this is insanity Stark.
Aaron: I know princess...you in or out?

"Pol-Aris just rolls her eyes and stands up, attaching her cloak properly to signal she is ready. Aaron then turns to the new arrivals, Tesla, Kiya and Minerva"

Aaron: It's fine if you want to stay behind. I understand this might seem a bit much for a first day.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 2:45 pm

"Tesla shrugs and smirked."

Tesla: Risk of imminent death and probably some some type of horror I can't imagine. It's just a average day on the job Stark.

"Tesla steps forward, as does Kiya, both ready for the fight."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 9:56 pm

Later that day, a party was in full swing, part team bonding and part welcome home party for Jonathan and Elspeth. In one of the mansions massive dining halls, tables adorned with food and food with a large stage dominating the center of the room.The code:breakers were all mingling around the room. Talking laughing, and eating, having a few drinks, nothing to crazy, yet.

Riku was browsing through the buffet when someone grabbed his right arm, he looked up mildly suprised to see Jericho starring at his arm with wide eyes " Hi Jerry, what can I do for yo-

" Your arm ha been marked with the second magic, explain "

Riku shrugged and used his free arm to load his plate up with food " Well Amber Parker dropped by earlier today to offer a lectur on not drawing on black magic to much and how it shouldnt be taken lightly and I shouldnt use it to so brazenly like loosing a giga slave that cut off my U-turn the other day. So she gave me this nifty tatoo, if I ever need to bust out the big time I can draw on only a little bit of evil and multiply it "

Jericho's eyes were glowing as he scanned the symbols, analysing and memorizing them " How gracious of her, though a bit wasted. You are a competent spell caster, more or less. You seem to have a natural affinity with angra mainyu, I've seen no signs that you would lose control of it "

Riku shrugged " It's whatever, I only use the giga slave when its absolutely necessary and track record with it seems better then hers, but im not one to turn down a gift.....she didnt add anything extra to it did she? "

" No, just a simple fragment, well as simple as something so complex and powerful can be anyway " he rubbed his chin, pondering. Riku took his arm back and left the necromancer to his musings. He found Kaiser standing with Jonathan, hanging off the mans every word as he talked about his exploits in space. Iko and Christian were nearby as well, equally as curious.

Emmet was conversing with Tie and Earrings whom he'd invited to the party. Tanesha was sharing drinks with her girlfriends, but she appeared to be lost in thought at times. Seeing Troy back in D.C had stirred up some old feelings in her, she'd been careful with her thoughts with two powerful telepaths around, though she new neither Emmet or Sandra would try to invade her privacy like that. Suddenly music started playing as Garfield elected to be the first person to take to the stage, but as she realized what the song he had chosen was, Tanesha groaned.

" Boy, this song? Really? "

Garfield:
You used to call me on my, you used to, you used to
You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
Call me on my cell phone
I know when that hotline bling
That can only mean one thing

Ever since I left the city you
Got a reputation for yourself now
Everybody knows and I feel left out
Girl you got me down, you got me stressed out
Cause ever since I left the city, you
Started wearing less and goin' out more
Glasses of champagne out on the dance floor
Hangin' with some girls I've never seen before

Call me on my cell phone

Ever since I left the city, you, you, you
You and me we just don't get along
You make me feel like I did you wrong
Going places where you don't belong
Ever since I left the city, you
You got exactly what you asked for
Running out of pages in your passport
Hanging with some girls I've never seen before

Call me on my cell phone

These days, all I do is
Wonder if you bendin' over backwards for someone else
Wonder if your rollin' backwoods for someone else
Doing things I taught you gettin' nasty for someone else
You don't need no one else
You don't need nobody else, no
Why you never alone
Why you always touching road
Used to always stay at home, be a good girl
You was in the zone
You should just be yourself
Right now, you're someone else

Call me on my cell phone

Ever since I left the city

Garfield put on a good show, mimicing Drakes dance moves perfectly, whether thats good or bad was hard to determine. He grinned broadly as he finished and everyone applauded. He floated off the stage and headed over to Adrian " So, how was my first performance? "

" Not bad, glad you picked one of my favorite songs " Adrian hugged his boyfriend as he congragulated him. Tanesha shook her head, deciding to take Adrian music shopping later.

Emmet sent Sandra a telepathic message " Sandra dawling, Noah appears to be alone at the moment " he gestured towards Noah who appeared to be trying to decide what he wanted to drink " Heres a good chance to strike up a conversation "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in a locked off fold of a dimension, six figures were walking through a rocky mountain turrain. Climbing higher and higher till they reached the very peak, over looking a massive hole in the dimention.

" Hmm, whats this? I appear to have guest, thats certainly a first "

A voice boomed through their minds with such force it made their bones vibrate, it was only their incredible wills that kept them on their feet. The head, Eclipse, stepped closer and looked over the edge. His magic allowed him to gaze through the deepest of darkness and could easily see someone at the very bottom of the dimentional hole. Sitting in a chair, bound by a million chains and locks, not to many a massive amount of magical and cosmic barriers. Eclipse gestured to the his compantions to get set up.

" I imagine it is, my name is Eclipse, the god slayer of darkness. You are Godric the Ouroborus, the Goblin King. Your ellusive reputation does not do you justice "

" Heh, doesnt amount for much with me, Im not my pitiful brother. Why dont you just say what your doing here before I get angry "

Eclipse smirked, he knew that was no empty threat, even bound so greatly, Godrics power was obvious " What we have come to do is free you "

"...........................I'll bite, how and why ar you attempting something like that? "

" Hmm, the how would just bore you im sure. As for why, lets just say I know how it is to have an annoying brother that you want dead, we have other things in common but we can discuss all that once your free "

" You shall not do this!! "

A new voice cut through the air, the six mages looked up and saw a man in his early 20's standing one the other side of dimentional whole. He was easy to spot from his white trench coat, white pants, blue undershirt and white hair. He gripped a rapier tightly in his hands and glared at the god slayers " The house of Schnee has stood over the watch of this monsters cage since it was it bestowed upon is by the great fire bird eons ago. We have watched dutifully and our efforts shall not go to waste this day! "

Raid, the thunder god slayer yawned " Ok this pompous bitch is boring me, yo boss it cool if I kill him? "

Eclipse nodded " Yes, Arc assist him, the rest of us will continue with setting up the ritual "

Raid popped his neck out and put his headphones on. He glanced at Arc, who appeared to be nothing but an eight year old, he knew better of course.

" Do try to stay out of my way, I may kill you by accident " he smiled politely but it made Raid shiver.

" Heh, i'll keep that in mind, brat "

The man in white moved into a fighting stance, a large glyph appeared beneath him, a series of more glyphs shot out across the space. " I, Westley Schnee shall see you all defeated by my hand, En Garde! " He shot across the space via his glyphs while Raid and Arc leaped forth to meet him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva had listened intently as she was briefed on the matter at hand. It was all so fantastic that she could barely believe it was true. When the time came to decide what she was going to do, she kept her gaze straight ahead " I shall come along and provide as much assistance I can " she was determined to prove she was worthy of being on the team.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:45 pm

Sandra: Thanks. Wish me luck. Girls, I'm gonna go get a drink.

"Sandra smiled to Tanesha and Roberta as she got up and walked over to the table Noah was at. She browsed the drinks briefly before acknowledging Noah."

Sandra: Hey Noah, hmm quite a selection here isn't it? Any suggestions?

"Sandra was trying to come off as natural and not necessarily seeking friendship. She hoped she wasn't being awkward."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 1:24 am

Noah looked up as Sandra walked over and smiled slightly " Hey, um no, or Im not sure. Not much of drinker, upbringing and all " he chuckled slightly, it felt a little odd talking about his past, he'd been taught to keep it secret at all cost. But things were different now and the code:breakers were an open bunch, were they not?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 1:58 am

Sandra: I see, I understand that. Every family is different in their believes and upbringing. It's a bit of a assumption, but was you part of a religious family? I don't mean that in any kind of offense way, I just mean, sounds like you don't drink. So I assume your family was maybe a little bit more on the strict side, right?

"This was quite a odd feeling for Sandra. For years she worked with SXM who was like family, you'd meet new people slowly over time, but here. It almost felt like she was back in high school, trying to get to really know people who she didn't know very well at all outside the basics. She almost felt like the new kid trying to fit in all over again. And this was only talking to Noah, there was so many more she had to get to know."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:13 am

Noah shook his head " My birth family were as far from it as could be, not to say that they were bad people of course. Though I dont remember them quite enough to say that for sure " He went quiet for a moment, but after a slight mental push, he turned back to Sandra " My mother and father killed in an accident, or thats what the police reports said anyway. Really it was demons.....after that my true father found me, Alexander Anderson. Executor of the church and paladin class. He took me in and trained me to fight "

He spotted a glass that he'd seen Riku take earlier and carefully picked it up and took a sip, blinked after a moment " This kind is rather good "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 3:42 am

Sandra: Oh I'm so sorry to hear.

"Sandra looked saddened on the mention of death and demons."

Sandra: My parents died early in my SXM career, killed by a mutant named Zulan. He was somewhat like Milo that he could collect powers, but the only way he could do so was by cutting open a persons head and examining their brain. I also feel your pain with demons.

"Sandra gave a slight shudder at the thought, demons had terrorized her family for years."

Sandra: I've had so many run in's with demons, for such a long time they'd became a steady stream of torment for my loved ones. And no matter how strong I became they always found a way back.

"The joyful spark Noah had noticed in Sandra moments ago seemed to have faded, this was a women who's lived a very hard life (or at least had it hard the past several years) and had a abundance of bad memories to go with whatever good ones she cherished. Sandra spoke with a sigh."

Sandra: My listen to me babble on. I'm sure the last thing you want to talk about is death and demons.

"She looked to the table pouring herself a stiff drink. She finally gets a chance to socialize and has to turn the conversation into a sap story about how bad life is, or rather was."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 1:42 pm

"Aaron walks up to the machine. A small bit of repulsor energy, calibrated to a specific frequency only his armor can deliver, activates the machine after the Avengers all put themselves in position. The group is consumed in a light that acts as a spike of odinforce on nearby monitors, and vanish. The experience is like a tunnel of light, distressing and breath taking to the mortals present. Instantly they arrive. Nono is the first one to rise, while the others process the sudden travel they have engaged in. The land is cold, extremely cold, the ground humid and the earth hard as if freshly thawed. Mist rises up all around them, and only two structures rise above it. Far to the north, mountains of everlasting cold, far to the south, what appears to be a conical tower, twisting and turning. Nono focuses her scanners and realizes an untold amount of energy flows up the structure, and then she sees it. A serpent moving through the structure, gnawing at it"

Nono: Nono sees something...something big.

"Aaron is the next one to stand up as the other's visions start to come back after the flashes of light"

Aaron: That...I think that would be the roots of the World Tree. So if anything's moving there, it's Níðhöggr. Which means Náströnd is in that direction. Which means

"Aaron starts looking around and his head starts going a mile a second. All the books he read, all the ancient texts he deciphered while in Scandinavia, all the searching he did for tombs and hidden parchments and places other people had not yet searched"

Aaron: We head there. Towards the mountains
Nono: Why Master Aaron?
Aaron: Only way. We need to find the Hvergelmir

"Just as he says this, everyone else comes to"

Tyler: The...what...where...

"Elsa answers before Aaron"

Elsa: The spring of cold from which the eleven rivers flow. We have to locate the river Gjöll. There we will find the gates of Hel. Guarded by Garmr.

"Aaron, gaze still looking all around, snaps his fingers and points to Elsa, indicating she is correct"

Elsa: But if I remember correctly, the corpse shore is by the spring Aaron

"Aaron's helmet falls and he begins drawing a diagram picture in the earth [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "

Aaron: Nah see, what we have is incomplete. I realized that once I realized there was conflicts between what Kano told me about the Nine Realms and what we knew of the Nine Realms from old Norse sources. The corpse shore, Náströnd, is towards the south, bellow the roots, and the rivers flow to it, and it's there that old snakey gnaws at the roots and eats the disohonered dead. But the spring is to the north, where all cold and all life originate. And at the meeting in the center, with the heats from Muspelheim, the cold dissipates and life flows forth, feeding the Yaggdrasil and thus feeding the Nine Realms life.
Elsa: I see...of course many sources attest Hel as it's own realm
Aaron: It isn't. That's obviously the biggest contradiction. At the roots of the trees lie Niflheimr and Múspellsheimr, from which cold and heat come, at the roots of the Tree. Directly above it there is Svartálfaheimr, the dark world, home of the dark elves, just above the roots, bellow the "surface". Then there is the level above, Miðgarðr, enclosed by Jǫtunheimr, that of course being our universe, specifically Earth, and the realm of the giants and frost giants. Then above that, at the branches, are Niðavellir, Álfheimr, Vanaheimr, and of course Ásgarðr, aka good ol' Asgard. The other tree are the homes of the dwarves, the light elves and the Vanir.
Tyler: So we are in the deepest part of the tree?
Aaron: Oh yeah. Coldest, deepest part. Fun place. Lets move. Best not stand still. I doubt that we didn't tip anyone off we're here.

"Aaron levitates a bit above and starts shining a light from the arc reactor in his chest plate forward, illuminating the way. Nono flies beside him, and the two lead the party forward"

---

"Meanwhile, in London, just outside the RAF airport Northolt, Abby's group is being escorted by military armed men to a nearby building. It is currently night, and there isn't anyone around the area" All of the guards carry, to any trained eye, blessed weaponry, and they have the symbol of the Red Branch on their chest, and an unknown CoA on their right shoulder. Abby, Fathae and Ilyrana notice that Theo, Red, Liz (who is now going without her cloak and carrying two giant metal briefcases and a giant metal backpack with some help of Red), and Cal are all a bit concerned. Theo whispers to Cal"

Theo: I thought we flew commercial to avoid the Red Branch...how did they figure out where we were? And since when can they just divert a commercial flight?

"Once inside, (the guards remaining outside), the old Victoria style house, the group is left alone in a large lobby"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next