Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Katy got comfortable considering her words carefully, Katy had been around Sandra fora long time and knew how she tended to get under certain conditions. But she didn't want Tanesha to be offended and think that she was insulting Sandra. Katy thought for a brief moment and spoke.

"Thank you for seeing me Tanesha, with Godric starting to mess with Emmet, I felt I needed to speak with you before Godric extended these tactics out to the others. I asked to speak to you, because I need to warn you about Sandra. I don't know what Sandra had told you about her old life, but Dave loved her with all his heart, he still does. That love kept them together for 8 years and resulted in 4 children counting the 3 adoptions, but love alone wasn't enough and eventually their bond reached the breaking point.

Sandra is... hmm hows a nice way to put this, Sandra is like a boat in the sea. When winds are calm and the seas are smooth, then everything is fine. Sandra's happy and in control of herself, things are good. But when you push the right buttons, those calm seas turn into a nasty storm and sometimes the boat won't ever make it back to shore. At this point you've got problems, big problems.

Sandra and Dave didn't break up because they was falling out of love or because Dave was ass, none of that is true. What's true is that Sandra was slowly destroying Dave. Dave was the anchor that stopped Sandra from getting lost. Look, as powerful as Sandra is and as strong as she may come off, the girl actually needs a LOT of care. Dave was often the only voice of reason that could prevent Sandra from doing things like wiping out entire cities, innocents and all, in a fit of rage.

Dave had immense pressure on his shoulders. Basically what I'm saying is Dave kept Sandra sane. Over the years it just got harder and harder, the pressure only grew as they added more kids to the family as it meant more opportunity's for bad guys to take advantage of his wife. All this constant worry and pressure did slowly drive Dave to drinking, but he never stopping caring for Sandra. The two tried to make things work for the longest time, but it eventually came to a point where Sandra realized it wouldn't work out, no matter how much they tried.

Tanesha, all this is now on you. It's your responsibility now Tanesha to keep the seas calm, it's on you to keep a cosmic being in check. The good thing is you have Emmet and Roberta to help you, but I see the look in her eyes. In real hairy situations Tanesha, it's you more then anybody else that she'll be willing to listen to.

Look I wish you and Sandra the best, I really do. And I don't want the weight of all this to slowly crush your spirit like it did Dave's. But you had to know this, if Godric ever turns his attention towards Sandra, she'll need somebody for support, for stability.
Sandra can't do it on her own Tanesha, Sandra isn't good with pressure, she isn't good with her emotions. She needs a guiding light, and your that light now.

Never sell yourself short Tanesha, your everything to Sandra now." Katy felt a slight relief getting this all off her chest, but waiting to see how Tanesha would respond still had her a little on edge.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 12:58 am

"......Yeah, I kinda assumed that awhile ago " Tanesha had been looking at her hands while Katy spoke, she looked up now " Back when we were considering the triad, Roberta brought it up. She's really attuned to violence and she feels a lot. She said she could feel a lot of it inside of Sandra and given all of the stuff she'd done in the past. She was worried about how big of a problem she could become "

Tanesha started to smile " But I told her, that Sandra was a good person, deep down. Thats what I feel and why I fell in love with her, Roberta's come around a lot. I'll stay by her, we all will. I dont how much a guiding light I can be, given how dark most everyone here is. But i'll do everything I can do " she was firm in her resolve, with this, the next topic of conversation though.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 1:15 am

Katy felt she needed to clear up a point she was trying to get across. "Your right, Sandra is a good person, that's why we've been friends all these years. But she has trouble managing her anger, it can get the better of her. As far as being a guiding light, all you need to do is be there. She's stronger then you no doubt, but she was hopeless strong against Dave as well. What matters is she listens to you. Even if she gets to the point where she refuses to hear Emmet and Roberta, your her deepest love. If anybody can talk sense into her, it'll be you.

So if Sandra ever flies off the handle Tanesha, don't ever be afraid to confront her. Because likely, your the only person that will be able to confront her."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Christopher: Knock yourself out...wait who's Valor?

----

"In a display of amazing grace and deadliness, Celebech slams one of the spears into the ground, grabs the other with both arms in spins himself and the spear in movements like flashes of silver, dodging every vector. Eventually though, it proves too much even for his high elven reflexes, and he lets one slip through, but he dodges just barely in time as it scratches on his forehead. He takes a few steps back and calls Assail back to him with the command "reyew", a streak of red running down his pale face"

Celebech: It has been a while, since one of the kindred of Men has managed to wound me. You are worthy of my full attention. Yew!

"Celebech throws Assail, which begins homing in on Abby. With the same speed you'd expect by now, he lunges Luin from another angle to the right, before jumping up and producing his final spear, aiming a deadly (literally) lunge downward. The result is Abby is surrounded by 3 attacks coming at her at great speed, one of them homing in on her"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Scott smiled as the young woman identified herself as Minerva Mercury.
"That's a beautiful name."
He heard Dr. Hanks give him permission to access the computer array, and also ask who Valor was.
"Well, I've got to get to work," he said, gently letting go of Minerva's hand.
He strode over to where Dr. Hanks was and turned to him.
"In a nutshell, Valor is a Voltari soul that lives inside my body, gives me my powers, and is my best friend."

Scott listened to instructions from Valor as he began typing on the keyboard, moving the monitor's GPS coordinates back to where the portal had opened on their side.
"Okay, so here is the origin point according to this computer. We'll rewind the data this computer took and see what we come up with."
After a few keystrokes, the monitor showed a representation of the portal when it was opened, but Scott had noticed something strange when the portal first appeared.
"Hold on a second, let's see what happened when it first opened again."
Scott pressed the keys so that it moved back to within a second of the portal opening and zoomed in on it.

After letting it play, it was revealed that the portal had first appeared as white. Afterwards, it grew larger and changed colors to different hues of red and orange. Returning the portal to when it was just white, he ran an analysis of it after following Valor's instructions. When the analysis was complete, the compounds were shown on the monitor. Scott examined it, seeing a lot of an energy signature he knew quite well.
"No way."

Advancing time forward, he focused on the orange as it began to come into view. He knew what it was even as it began to engulf the white portal. Once the portal was in its final form, he could not read it as one object, but could see the two that made it up. Both Scott and Valor now knew why they had not recognized the portal, and why it had borne such a strong resemblance to one of Alan's Fire Paths.  The final portal was a fusion of one of Chiang's Spirit Gates and one of Alan's Fire Paths, proving without a doubt that it was his mentors that had sent him to this dimension.
"I know now without a doubt who opened that portal," Scott announced.

Before he could say so, however, the monitor screen started to experience some interference. It went black for a moment, and then was suddenly turned on again. When it was back on, Scott could see a split-screen of Alan sitting on his Throne of Flames while Chiang sat in a lotus position in a courtyard of the Temple of Enlightenment. Unlike the last time he had seen them, they were in their true forms, with Alan's head seeming to be on fire at the top and Chiang looking like a specter but dressed the same. Scott was stunned speechless at first, but soon regained his composure.
"Sensei Alan, Sifu Chiang, for what reason did you send me to this dimension?"

Chiang was the first to answer, his eyes showing much care.
"Scott, please forgive us for the deception. It was our intention to tell you what we knew, but neither of us had the time at the moment."
Alan leaned forward on his throne.
"It is a matter of grave importance that has prompted such desperate action. All of existence is threatened by the voracious hunger of the Goblin Force."

Scott was puzzled.
"The Goblin Force? What's that?"
"It is a cosmic entity that hungers for all that exists. It cares not what it destroys, only for what it desires."
"I have felt that snuffing out of countless lives," Chiang said, two tears rolling down his cheeks, "and their suffering pains me greatly."

Alan spread out his hand, showing a galaxy that had existed long ago.
"Behold, the awesome power of the Goblin Force."
Within a moment, Scott could see a massive creature, and an entire galaxy ceased to exist. It was humbling to see such a catastrophe, and Scott thought that such a being was more powerful than he could have imagined.
"The Goblin Force has attempted to move into your home dimension, but Chiang and I managed to repulse it."
"However, it is up to you and the heroes of that dimension to stop this creature before more lives are lost."

"Even though the Goblin Force cannot be destroyed, it can be rendered harmless. Such a creature is powerful enough to awaken the full power of the Forbidden Tenth Fist. This is a power you will need to confront the newest plan of the Grymwar to invade the Earth."
Scott was immediately snapped out of his reverie with this.
"The Grymwar have a greater power than Blood Magic this time?"
"It is something that Empress Enjela will want to speak with you about herself," Alan replied with a nod.

Chiang made a handsign, conveying blessings upon Scott and Valor.
"We ask that you defeat this Goblin Force and awaken the greatest power within you. As you once built the Armor of Valor within, you must now build the Forbidden Tenth Armor, as well."
"As my successor, I have complete faith that you will accomplish this," Alan said with a smile, "After all, there is nothing in existence that can break the bond between you and Valor."
Scott placed his fist against the palm of his hand in a horizontal fashion in front of him before bowing to his mentors.
"For truth, justice, and the protection of the innocent," Scott said, renewing the sacred vow he had taken upon becoming Crusader, successor to Solaris as Protector of the Earth.

Both Alan and Chiang did the same bow.
"May the light forever guide your path," Chiang said before his side of the monitor went black.
"May the shining light of Crusader protect the innocent and destroy the evil," Alan said before the entire monitor went black.
Scott raised his head, his eyes determined and hard. Quick as a flash, he summoned the Forbidden Tenth Fist upon his right arm, examining it as he held it in front of him. His mentors were counting on him to cover his entire body in the same material, and he knew he could not fail them.

The arm faded away and Scott turned to Aaron.
"I'll need as much information as you have on the Goblin Force. Whatever needs to be done to ensure its defeat, you can count on me to do it."
With three dimensions counting on him to do his best, he would fight harder than ever before.

Last edited by True Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:13 am

Abby used her vectors to quickly launch herself back then up into the air avoiding two attacks, but there was still the issue of the homing attack. As it neared her vector grabbed hold and Abby swung herself from it back to the ground. "A little assistance over here wouldn't hurt ya know!" Abby barely got those words out having to concentrate on the homing attack and keep avoiding it. This attack was fast enough that Abby knew it she didn't stop it somehow then it would end catching her.

Abby used the spacial warp on herself appearing inches in front of Celebech, Assail shot Abby's way again and Abby warped again barely before getting hit, she hoped Celebech own attack would hit him.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 12:34 am

Christopher:...I'm sorry what exactly just happened? Does...can we get Filipe here please?
Aaron: Somehow Doc, I think knowing Marvel comics front to back isn't helping here. But from what I get

"Aaron walks up to the computer, doesn't press a single key, and everything on the Goblin Force the Avengers have begins to display"

Aaron: Seems this Scott fellow was sent here on a training mission. Won't speak to using our world as a training ground, heck I'd do the same if I was in those two guy's shoes. Anyway, lets see here

"Aaron thinks of where to begin, as he begins explaining, the screen shows various pictures of various times the Goblin, and the Phoenix, have been captured on the Stark satellites"

Aaron: To begin with, I think those two have it a bit wrong. See the Goblin Force isn't something unique, it's something that exists in every universe. It is the antithesis of the Phoenix Force. Phoenix and Goblin, they both represent concepts inherent to the multiverse and exist simultaneously across all planes of existence. Phoenix is death and rebirth, Goblin is chaos.

"Christopher chimes in"

Christopher: To explain it in a more correct fashion, they exist as the Nexus of all psionic energy in the multiverse. The sheer psionic power the Goblin and the Phoenix can wield is beyond calculation, raw psionic might
Aaron: Why they chose a Phoenix and a Goblin as their representations well, don't ask me what forces of nature think. But we do know a bit more about them...I think from your face hearing "Phoenix Force", you realize as well right?

"Aaron did certainly pick up the fact Scott recognized the name from Marvel. A picture of Jean Grey shows up on screen, spitting image of Sandra"

Aaron: I don't know why your world is so different, but in ours, the Phoenix Force some 40 or 50 years back, entered the body of a woman named Jean Grey, a mutant of amazing psionic power. She became so linked with her, Jean Grey is in certain ways the Phoenix and the Phoenix is Jean Grey...at least that's what Filipe and Harry used to say. What the hard data shows is that currently there's three people on the planet able to harness the powers. Sandra Fuller and Troy Crosby, personal friends of mine and Emmet von Phoenix, friend of Sandra's and...eccentric individual. As for the Goblin well...

"Picture of Cassandra shows"

Aaron: Cassandra Fuller. A result of some wackjob's experiments, a clone of Sandra. Currently she's adopted as her daughter...and she's an avatar of the Goblin Force. A really...temperamental, avatar

"A picture on screen appears of Sandra and Cassandra fighting during the vampire attack on NYC, the entire greater Manhattan area seemingly dwarfed by the two entities"

Christopher: What you have to keep in mind here, one can not defeat the Phoenix or the Goblin. They always return, they always seek hosts. Beings of powerful psionic might. Mutants, aliens, whatever. Because the more psionic power you have, the more you appear to them as a beacon, for they are, as I said, a nexus for all of the psionic power of the multiverse.
Aaron: Regardless, I'm not sure what you think to accomplish. Perhaps in your world the Goblin Force caused problems but in ours, Cassandra has it under a pretty good grip right now. I don't see how the one in our world can be a threat.

"Just then, Near appears in the communications screen"

Near: Stark.
Aaron: Oh what is it now, SHIELD can wait while I entertain a guest dam-

"Near just silently presses a button, an a screen of a massive spike of psionic energy appears"

Aaron: Well...fine then
Christopher: Ooooh, massive spike of psionic energy, only thing that can do this is Sandra...or Cassandra, or Emmet, or
Aaron: I GET IT!

"Aaron looks at Scott"

Aaron: Guess you're getting your fight. Avengers! Gather at the hanger up top. We're going duck hunting. Assemble

"Aaron's Iron Man armor appears from the hollows of his bones and begins covering his body, minus helmet"

Aaron: Keep up kid. We're having some fun.

----

Celebech: Reyew!

"The spear slows to a grinding halt as if slowing down to get to Celebech's hands safely and he grabs it, and throws it again"

Celebech: Yew!

"He throws it back at Abby, but then another of Ilyrana's rune arrows collides with it, causing both to glow"

Ilyrana: Daro!

"Assail stops in it's tracks, seemingly frozen in mid air. Just then, Theo pounces on Celebech, but he easily dodges and prepares to pierce him with the Buidhe, but it's shot right out of trajectory by Red, who then attempts a punch with his stone hand, only for Celebech to once again, with amazing dexterity, use the force that was propelling Buidhe to spin it around and push his hand away, and then pierce him. Red stumbles back, but remains on his feet"

Celebech: I see...another one not touched by Crann Buidhe. You are not of Men either.
Red: What tipped ya off asshole?
Celebech: I grow tired of this. Norsa tolet lómin

"Suddenly, the earth rumbles, and out of the shadow of the night, near the London Bridge clearly in sight, appears a massive humanoid. It begins heading towards the Bridge, clearly threatening it"

Ilyrana: By the Gods! You found a living...
Celebech: Aye, a living giant. And he is more than willing to aid me in this quest. Best hurry, heroes of Men, lest that bridge and all those on it suffer death or worse.

"Celebech moves with his uncanny speed and heads out."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:00 am

"I guess it's time to see what you've got kid" Kiya said to Scott. Tesla was near the area already and was quick to arrive to the hangar before the rest.

-----

"Crap we have to stop that thing!" Abby exclaimed, a bit annoyed that Celebech ran away but what could they do, people was in danger. "I'm getting on that beast. Big as he is, he's still flesh and bone right? My vectors should pierce it's skull, I hope. Ilyrana if I succeed, do you have a way of making sure that when it falls, it won't fall on and crush the bridge?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:05 am

Tanesha nodded " Believe me Katy I understand what you mean, I know how it is to be in that type of situation, be the voice of reason when all else fails. I love Sandra too much to not to that and more for her. I dont like letting people down, I've done that to much in the past " she looked down at her hands again " ......You know Troy Crosby right? "

--------------------------------------------

Godric frowned and rubbed his head, he'd kept an ear open to a distance noise, but it had gradually started to get louder, more annoying. Time to go see who was causing all the ruckus, he vanished and broke into a far off pocket dimention. He found himself falling through what could described as an acid trip, a kaleidascope of flashing colors and wild music that made him think of a merry-go-round.

He was content to just fall for awhile, he found the whole scene pretty entertaining. Off to the side he could see a macabre circus in it's march. He spied a door riding on an elephant and felt a pull. He zoomed towards it and forced the doors open, open to be greeted by more doors, each opening in kind. Now he was standing in an abstract room of black and white.

Who am I?

where am I

What am I

the pain

what is pain

upside down

Godric looked up and saw a whole room on the ceiling or the floor, this whole place was throwing off his already bad sense of direction. In the center of it was a young girl in a black dress, her long black hair that all over her face like dishevaled curtain. In her arms she was clutching a long knarled piece of charred wood, a stick.

Who

who

who

" Names Godric if your asking me, as for who you are, I aint got a fuckin clue, but you've been getting really noisy of late "

he appeared in front of her, sitting cross legged. With a thought, he blew her hair back and revealed her face. As he thought, she appeared to be a young girl of about 14. But one look at her eyes told the tell well. cracked, her eyes were cracked and barely holding together. Godric could sense tremendous magic coming from, around her. This place was her making and she appeared to be doing it without realizing. Just who was this girl, this witch.

--------------------------------------------------------

Minerva blushed at Scott's compliment " Oh! oh thank you Scott, your name is quite nice too "

She quickly sobered up as talk of the goblin and phoenix force came around, she at least knew of the phoenix and what it's host was capable of doing, but this goblin force was completely new, yet it sounded incredibly sinister. In no time Aaron was giving the signal for them to move out, Minerva's demeanor quickly changed, she didnt know what to expect, but she would fight with the team none the less.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:06 am

Ilyrana: I...that is the first giant I have seen in over a thousand and five hundred years.

"Ilyrana seems conflicted"

Ilyrana: We...we can not kill it. For all we are aware that may very well be the last giant!
Red: Hey elf lady, I ain't given two shits. Come on kid, Theo. If we can get it into the river Liz can take it out from the other shore
Ilyrana: Wait please! R-red is it? You can not do this

"Red points at Ilyrana"

Red: You wanna be a tree hugger, that's on you. I'm saving lives

"Red runs towards the beast. Theo gives the elf an apologetic look, but follows. Ilyrana just looks on and goes to help Fathae, who is still heavily wounded"

----

Tyler: Ease up son, we have your back. We can handle this. In fact

"Tyler puts a hand on Scott's shoulder"

Tyler: Those two mentioned an invasion. Jurisdiction is a thing, but you're helping us, we don't mind helping you.
Aaron: Ahem! Leader?
Tyler: I thought I was a commander as well now
Aaron: Yes but I'm MORE commander.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:14 am

Scott watched as Aaron pulled up everything there was to know on the Goblin Force without touching a single key.
"Wow, there are a lot of tech guys back home that would love to know how you did that."
He watched as different pictures of The Goblin and The Phoenix appeared on the screen. Aaron and Dr. Hanks explained that the Goblin Force and Phoenix Force had existed across all space and time in passive forms, and that the destructive force that he had seen was rare.
"That may be, but my mentors would not have done all this if there was not a legitimate threat to my world."
Even if they had always existed, they certainly sounded dangerous enough that they needed to be kept in check.

It was then that all of this information was linked to a Marvel comic known as the X-Men. While Scott was not a big comic reader, movies and TV shows had often done the plot of the Phoenix taking over Jean Grey and causing much sadness in the hearts of Scott Summers and Logan, more famously known as Cyclops and Wolverine. This power had since been distributed to three individuals, one of which, Sandra, was the spitting image of Jean Grey. Sandra apparently had a clone called Cassandra, and this Cassandra seemed to be the avatar of the Goblin Force. The picture was a rather terrifying battle between the beings fueled by cosmic energy in New York. Scott was thankful that his four and a half years of training had not been in order to face something like that.

It seemed that beings with great psionic energy were attractive for these entities, and that made him somewhat worried about Valor. Thankfully, should anyone ever attempt to use mind-control in order to use the power of Crusader for nefarious ends, the link between Scott and Valor that makes the power possible could be severed. It was a failsafe meant to ensure the safety of those that could otherwise be annihilated by his power. Aaron seemed to think the Goblin Force was under control, but Scott knew better. All of a sudden, their communications were picking up a call from SHIELD, another organization of Marvel fame. There was apparently a great burst of psychic energy, and none of the suspects sounded particularly friendly.

It seemed that a fight was upon them. Aaron called for them to head to the roof, so that was where he was going to need to go. Tyler assured him that they had his back.
"I appreciate it. I usually fight solo, so it will be different having a team to fight beside."
Scott began walking purposefully toward the roof, holding off the summoning of his armor until he was in the fight, as per his usual strategy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:32 am

The question caught Katy by surprise.   "Troy... yes.    We where together for a number of years, until he decided to revert to his ways.    But what does he have to do with this?"   The way Tanesha looked down at her hands, Katy imagined the girl was about to reveal something bad.

-----

Abby went with Theo and Red and used the vector warp attack, it was time to see how tough this thing was.    Abby could feel Ilyrana confliction, but this giant couldn't be allowed to kill all those people.

-----

Kiya followed in silence, just taking note of things as they proceeded towards the next battle. If this spike was the Phoenix or Goblin, they would have quite the tall task ahead of them.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 1:53 am

"The giant barely flinches from Abby, but turns his massive frame to the group"

Theo: Well we have his attention! Now what!
Red: You two! Get me an opening!

"Red runs to the side and starts scaling a nearby building. Theo sighs and runs towards the river"

Theo: Abby! Lead him this way!

"As he says that, the giant aims a punch towards them"

----

Aaron: How I did what? Put up the stuff on screen?
Christopher: I think he means without touching anything
Aaron: Oh! I'm not...strictly human. I can interface with electronics. Like Kiya here~

"Aaron gives Kiya a wink"

Christopher: He also likes to "interface" with women a lot.

"Aaron pats Christopher on the back"

Aaron: Come on doc, relax. You know I've got this one girl you'd looove to meet, she's a biochemist at one of the Stark&Morrison branch companies

"Christopher blushes and meekly looks Elsa's way before trying to ignore Aaron's "description" of the girl he mentioned. Tyler shuts him up"

Tyler: Aaron. Focus. We have a mission
Aaron: Right right...Aaron out, bad boss guy in.

"The group arrives at the roof, where everyone else is already waiting by a large jet. Natsu and Laxus, Pol-Aris, Nono"

Pol-Aris: What's happening this time Stark?
Aaron: Big portal opened. This guy came through. He's from another world and apparently the big bosses back there sent him here because they sensed the Goblin force
Nono: Miss Cassandra? But Nono thought she was getting better?
Aaron: Did so too. We'll pay Sandra a visit and check. You all know the Fullers. They're always knee deep in their own past messing with them
Pol-Aris: I would not mind another go at that Fuller woman, all that grief she gave us not long ago
Tyler: Ease up ambassadress. We're going strictly to talk. Lord hope nothing bad has happened to the girl.

"Once everyone's on, Tyler takes the controls and the quinjet departs from the large ramp at the roof of the tower"

Tyler: Where are we headed.

"Aaron once again inputs coordinates without touching a key"

Aaron: There. Emmet von Phoenix's place. She's staying there. I confirmed that with Yama couple of days back. Seems she quit the SXM.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 2:20 am

Abby narrowly jumps out of the way in time, she was shocked as she thought she'd do more damage. No matter how think bone is, she couldn't ever see it as being hard enough to drive back her attacks. But this beast probably had other things at play besides size. Hearing Theo Abby sent more attacks at the giant, if nothing else it caught his attention. Using that she was able to slowly lead the giant towards the river.

-----

"Understandable" Tesla said. "With Sandra and Dave not together anymore, some separation was likely for the best. And with Emmet being a good friend of hers, it's natural to see she went there."

"You seem to know a lot about this" Kiya questioned, Tesla simply replied with "remember my boyfriend Chulance, he's in SXM. I have my own private gossip line directly from ground zero."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 2:27 am

"Theo also dodges an attack. Just then, both of them see a scarlet streak in the night sky as Red vaults from the roof of the building and aims a punch with all the strength of his stone hand right into the giant's face, trying to topple him into the water. Theo catches his plan and throws himself with all the power he has against the lower legs of the creature"

Theo: Throw him off balance! This thing's skin is thick as steel! We need firepower!

----

Tyler: Her love life isn't really important soldier, it's her daughter and where she is.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 3:18 am

"Fair enough. I just thought I'd give a little insight on why Phoenix isn't with the SXM anymore, that was all." Kiya chimed in "That's all well and good, but as Cap said not really relevant to this situation."

-----

Abby shifted her attacks to the giants legs doing everything she could to help Theo unbalance the immense creature. "Exactly how would Liz take this thing out" Abby questioned, seeing how tough this thing was. "I'm assuming explosives, but will that even hurt this guy?"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 5:03 am

Scott boarded the Quinjet along with The Avengers, gathering that they were going to see Sandra. He gathered that Cassandra was her clone but had been adopted as her daughter, a strange arrangement but perhaps one that was for the best. They needed to find Cassandra and get to the bottom of why exactly her Goblin Force was a threat to multiple dimensions. But Aaron's attitude caught him off-guard, as the senior Avenger seemed to act as if Cassandra was no threat at all. There was a disconnect somewhere, and Scott wished that his mentors would have named the person he was supposed to stop. More than the Goblin Force, however, something else was on his mind.

Scott stared out the window of the Quinjet, his thoughts of home. The invasion of the Grymwar and the thoughts of deadlier weapons in their hands concerned him greatly. The Kashan Empress had the answers for him, but they would have to wait. One thing was for sure, if he needed more of the Forbidden Tenth's power, it had to be serious. This would be his first time going up against cosmic entities out to kill him, and he would do his best to support The Avengers and protect their world. The power resulting from his bond with Valor was about to be tested like never before, and just like with every fight he had been in before, he would trust in himself and Valor, the solution that had led to victory every time.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 6:54 pm

"The thing trips from the oncoming attacks to his legs from one side and the head from the other, enough force to just tip it over. It stumbles and causes a massive wave as it drops onto it's knee in the river. turning around in anger, it's suddenly blasted in the back of the head"

Theo: Liz's weaponry isn't just regular bullets. Blessed in all manner of ways and packed with all manner of substances. And it helps they're anti tank depleted uranium.

"The giant turns around as Liz opens a rapid fire. She has both anti-tank rifles with the massive ammo case on her base and is firing non stop, using her vampiric strength to support the massive recoil"

Liz: GET SOOOOOOME!

"The giant is pelted and eventually drops to it's kneels, bloodied, burned and with several of what to him are basically bullet wounds all over his body"

Theo: It's...down?

"It slowly slumps into the river, with one final groan of resignation. Red lights a smoke and looks at the giant just a bit melancholic"

Theo: Still...it is a shame. To bring down such a creature, member of an ancient race
Red: It's how it goes Blue...

"The giant's body is slowly turning to rock and stone, creating an island formation in the Thames"

---

"The Quinjet quickly arrives at their destination"

Tyler: We'll be breeching this guy's airspace pretty soon...you sure he's not gonna open fire?
Aaron: I sure hope he doesn't, I'd rather avoid another family brawl.

"Pol-Aris scoffs"

Pol-Aris: "Family"
Aaron: Yes princess, family., Sandra and the other X-Men might as well be. Or would you not do the same for Samantha?

"Pol-Aris pouts and says nothing else, as the quinjet lands on Emmet's back lawn, as the team marches out, noticing the still to clean head on pokes"

Aaron: Sandra? You here...is the jet okay parked here? We need to talk

"Christopher looks around"

Christopher: Are we sure this isn't a Lannister house?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 8:44 pm

I am a warrior, I am someone who will not give up, and I am here to lay to waste those who seek to oppose me.

"A woman of middle eastern and american descent was seen walking through the streets of Roswell, Georgia looking around. The world was certainly a different place since the fall of Emperor Fusion and his rise to power. The once beloved hero of the SXM and the world was now seen in shame and gone. Still that mattered little to her she only wished she had been able to participate in the demise of his empire as well."

Raina: Hmm...Raina come on think...now what.

"She was lost in thought as she continued to trudge through the city thinking about her next move."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:03 pm

As the Quinjet came in for a landing, Scott thought that it was strange that they were landing in the backyard of a mansion instead of on a runway. The rest of the team quickly disembarked, and Scott got up to follow them. They were at the home of someone called Emmet, one of the wielders of the Phoenix, and apparently, Sandra was here, too. These dangerous cosmic entities were apparently friends, although Scott was not sure yet that they could be trusted. As he followed the team into the house, his eyes went wide as he caught sight of a scene of utter barbarism, dozens of heads on pikes in the room.
"My god..."

Scott walked over to one of the heads, kneeling down to look the dead man square in his eyes. He had a look on its face of utter terror and despair, a person whose life and dreams had been snuffed out in an instant. Anger could be seen welling to the surface of Scott's face as he thought of all of these heads being just like that.
"I will find who did this to you and make them answer for it," Scott vowed as he looked around at these victims.
Even the Grymwar showed more restraint than whatever monster did this to these people.
I hate to say anything good about them, but in this instance, that's quite true.

Scott sensed the presence of the cosmic entities, locking their energy signature into his memory and Valor's sensory perception.
Let's go and get some answers.
Yes, this atrocity cannot stand.
Scott began heading for the Phoenixes, his anger still fresh and apparent. He was alongside Aaron when they located the beings, but he wisely kept quiet and let the others do the talking. As soon as he knew who had done this, he was going to find them and bring them to justice, no matter what kind of power he was up against.

Last edited by True Grave on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:24 pm

"Meanwhile, on Genosha, Filipe, Rachel, Gally and Stella had a very rare day off from the mutant school and he had decided to take them to a park that had been created using a nature manipulator's powers, right in the middle of the metropolitan Genosha area"

Rachel: This place is really nice
Filipe: Yeah, guy did a great job. Stella what are you

"Stella was busy looking at a plant"

Stella: This species of flora is extinct. It is worth cataloging for future reference and possible recuperation.

"Meanwhile, Gally was calmly petting a bird that had landed on her hand, silently and somewhat creepy. Rachel sighs"

Rachel: Well, at least they're cute this way...that's good for a change.
Filipe: Yeah...

"The two give a nice smile. It was rare to see a measure of peace for any of the SXM"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:29 pm

"Suddenly an explosion of dust appeared infront of Filipe and them, then suddenly a black woman appeared her eyes glowing with energy as she stared at Filipe and them."

Woman: Hello Ice Hands.

"The woman smiled as energy gathered in both of her hands then dissipated."

Woman: Pleasure to meet you and your family.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:32 pm

"Filipe closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before taking an organic ice form. Rachel takes a few steps back. Behind the woman, Stella's eye begins to glow with a blue flame and Gally's entire body gives off a faint, warm, light. A slight crowd gathers around, now recognizing Filipe as Ice Hands from the X-Men"

Filipe: Who are you? What are you doing here? How do you know who I am? I want exactly zero lies, because you interrupted a nice vacation time and that's more than enough to earn you a beating if I'm not satisfied with the answer.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:36 pm

Woman: Hmmm interesting, I'm from another universe, one that was a victim of Emperor Fusion's rampage, his reality is sealed away, but the damage he did to the universe was far more then to just your universe but of course you selfish fucks didn't bother to investigate as long as your timeline was safe fuck the rest of us huh.

"The woman had a scowl on her face, and energy surged through her body but stopped as she immediately calmed down she wasn't here for a fight at least not now."

Woman: Willing to beat a woman all for dropping in for a conversation, is that any way to treat your fans? No wonder humanity here despises you..anyway my name is Raina, but this is merely a vessel I'm using. I'm simply here for sight seeing, and to ask you for an autograph but if you want to pummel me into the ground and turn me into an icicle..perhaps I'm better off being a fan of another hero.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Filipe:...alternate reality?

"Filipe raises shoulders"

Filipe: Fair enough...Damn it, made a scene...

"Just as Filipe is wondering how he'll clear out now, everyone just...ignores the confrontation and goes about their lives, seemingly ignoring Filipe, Raina and the others. Gally gives Filipe a look"

Filipe: Oh...angel telepathy. Sure

"Filipe drops out of organic ice"

Filipe: If you're from a reality like that, I think you can appreciate being careful, bit, I apologize regardless.

"He extends a hand"

Filipe: Welcome to Genosha...what is it you really need? I doubt you'd travel to an alternate Earth just to get an autograph. Or were you sent here?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next