Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 5

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
lol1991
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:00 am

Riku had moved from the party and to Jericho's room in the basement, basicaly the magical workshop of the house. Jericho gave no sign that he even noticed Riku was in the room as the demon mage got to work. He fold a piece of paper till he made a little man, with a snap of his fingers, a small, winged imp appeared. Clutching strands of hair in it's little claws, Riku took the hair and taped it to the paper doll " Hair of Kano, with this piece of him, allow my shikigami to search for him " he was relaying this information over the phone.

" Wait, how did you get his hair? " Tanesha asked

" I just sent an imp out, guys had so many uber battles that it wasnt that difficult to find strands of hair laying around "

He bit his finger and began drawing symbols of blood on it, he placed it at the center of Jericho's magic circle and stepped back. A moment later, the shikigami climbed to it's feet and flipped it's hair. It started strutting around the circle, over and over again. Riku frowned, something was wrong, it should have given an indication of where Kano was by now.

Suddenly all of the monitors in the avengers tower were playing the same image, all of Taimos and his speal. Tanesha's eyes widened as Genosha was attacked " R-Riku I think we haver other more pressing matters to deal with now " An explosion shook the tower as Taimo's men appeared.

Riku didnt respond on the phone as the mansion was being overrun.

----------------------------------------------------

Emmet nodded " Agreed " he could feel the conflict engulfing the earth as well, opening a stellar gate, he instantly returned to the Code:Breaker mansion, appearing the sky above. He glared, his rage was building at the sheer stupidity of this situation. Emmet dove into the core of phoenix force, power pulsating through his body, his white cloak billowing around him as a massive, flaming bird construct formed " To thee that hast come and made a fools proclamation, I say to thee No!! "

Massive waves of cosmic energy rippled across the planet, causing all of Taimo's ships to exploded, he telepathic locked onto all of the soldiers and bathed the planet in cosmic fire, disentegrating the soldiers and leaving everyone else unharmed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 12:45 am

Sandra returned to the Shi'ar through her own portal. She elevated high into the sky a massive phoenix of cosmic flames growing around her. Whatever power suppressors Taimos men had where instantly overpowered by the Phoenix pure might. Sandra seemed to draw attention as Taimos armies left the surface of the Shi'ar and swarmed towards Sandra. The Phoenix quickly expanded massively and flew forward, consuming all of Taimos men and the Shi'ar, but leaving the Shi'ar unharmed.

-----

On war planet the arena between Troy and Katy was full of fire and ice, neither seemed capable of really hurting the other until Troy got bored with playing games and hit Katy with a wave of Phoenix flames. Katy screamed out as the mental effects of the flames bypassed her water form and hit her much like a attack from a telepath. A blast of hellfire would drain what fight Katy had left and much like Jim before her, she was quickly damaged to the point where her powers failed her. She descended to her feet, she looked fine on the outside but was in tremendous pain at this point on the inside. She knelled on one knee using a hand to support herself. "For fuck sake Ventro why'd you give him Phoenix fire."

Troy touched down on the ground back in his physical body. "Bros before hoes miss Kharma. Milo helped me out because we're still buddies. He was the only decent man in SXM. And in turn I've lent services back to him." A ball of blue flame swirling with Phoenix flame manifested in Troy's right hand. "Say hello to Phoenix for me, I'm sure Milo or the other guy will deal with her soon enough."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:06 am

Amber: Where the hell...Milo?
Emperor Molito: I'm afraid not little rabbit. Take a closer look. A being of your strength should be able to understand at least that much.

"Amber's eyes narrow and then widen in shock. No, this wasn't Milo. It looked like Milo, even felt like him but...this wasn't her friend. But that body was definitely Milo. Amber knew she had been sent into a dangerous place. All around her she could feel gateways, bridges to other universes. Pulling in people. And the place she was on, it was beyond the limits of her Second Sorcery to quantify"

Amber: Which means...this place is beyond the multiverse. What have we walked our asses into. Listen I don't know which version of my Milo you are but you have to listen to me. We are in very deep shit right now an-

"Just then, the information of the War Planet flooded her brain. And so did the match listings. Her eyes widened even further in shock as she understood"

Amber: Wait! Damn it...Milo listen to me we can't just kill each other over whatever this damned guy's bullshit plan i-

"Before she could even finish, a green blade had pierced her chest. Amber looked towards this person that looked like Milo in shock, as green flames began to sprout from her chest"

Molito: I told you rabbit. I am not Milo Ventro. I call upon the Fifth Sorcery. Flames of Akasha

"Amber burns alive in the flames of entropy, both too shocked to react, and unwilling to kill someone she was still convinced was Milo in some way. She would not attack if there was even a chance it was someone inhabiting Milo's body. She'd rather burn than hurt a friend...no, than hurt her family"

WINNER! EMPEROR MOLITO

Emperor Molito: And so vengeance has been enacted on Amber Parker, and now all is well..ALL IS WELL..Troy..it seems is on his way to dismember Katy.

"A clone of Emperor Molito poopped up invisible near Troy watching Katy on her knees and Troy with the Phoenix flames about to finish her. Elsewhere the original Emperor Molito is seen standing still and smirking."

Emperor Molito: Taimos you are perhaps one of the most interesting and ingienus humans to build a contraption to harness the power, War PLanet isn't just a place it's alive, a living breathing construction that consumes souls it's a massive weapon, a planet, and it's own breathing creature one of the most magnificient things ever built, if only you'd chosen to work for my Empire it's a shame about your mother pity really, but you have potential you have great power, and you use it to squander me the one who's came to save us all to liberate us all!  You choose to save a weak pitiful species who knows nothing but pain and suffering and betreyal, and distrust, when us superhumans we are beter, more understanding, we deserve the universe, it si what is right you fool!!!!!! Your machine is powerful I understand what you intended to do it with the ultimate weapon if you'd manaaged to harness all our souls you could use such a weapon to wipe out all of the super humans across the multiverse, but you didn't estimate helping me regain my full power..

"Suddenly the sky became distorted, and a blast of black energy appeared as Taimos appeared surrouedd in the PAragon armor, and Emperor Molito scanned it."

Emperor Molito: Impressive it may have even given me a run for me money had I not acheivesd my true power once more, my power the Source, True power it's mine to wield and I will free the bonds of War Planet, liberate the souls, liberate my time-line and have my army reign!
Taimos: That's what you think, True power is the source of all power, true but my own realm kept you from achieving the full power of the Source, you are at a high potential of power one of the most powerful inthe multiverse, but you are not one with the Source become it right now I dare you
Emperor Molito: You insulent child you think your tricks can stop me I WILL BECOME THE SOURCE AND DESTROY YOU ALL!!1

"Emperor Molito screamed and surged with power rising wtih True power, the entire War Planet breaking apart then coming back togther, and surging wtih pwoer he felt True power but he was not the Source itself."

Emperor Molito: What iimpossible no human power can contain this
Taimos: That's why I sought out power beyond anything you ever touched, beyond the universe, beyond the multiverse, I foudn an ancient power, thought to have not existed anymore, the power of a being known as Beyonder...the true Beyonder, using the technology usd to to harness Ventro and the White Phoenix's powers along with Victor Von Doom, and my own technology I managed to harness a device that made War Planet capable of siphoning the beyonder realm that's how I drew you all here, and thanks to all the power you released, you've allowed me to materialize him as my soldier to destroy you for his a power otuside of the multiverse, only capable of being accessed it by the full power of the Source, and his power will destroy you, I have plans big plans, and your power you deserver to know what it's like to be annhilated by a greater power
Beyonder: Ventro...
Emperor Molito: Impossible this version of you isn't real, it's not possible it's
Beyonder: BE GONE!!!

BEYONDER VS EMPEROR MOLITO

A massive beam of whiet energy engulfed Emperor Molito as he gathered on the power of True power to shield him ,madbn bEyonder moved foreward a amassive over whelming galaxy sized light as Emperor Moltio went on the defense summoning various powers and true powers as the battle shook War Planet, and the entire dimension seemed to be shaking and crumbling, and the silleheoute of Taimos vanished."

The Monitors began blaning in the air and arena's were being set up for the next round of matches.

Kano vs Sean, Anna vs Carmen, Samuel vs Terrell, Dave vs Jada, Thanos vs Filipe,

"Near Sandra suddenly giant humanoid androids appeared and had suiperior defense's to the SHi'ar and began launching an attack on the planet these where Taimos's special droids while a purple capsule field came around Sandra causing her to summon forth the power of the Phoenix, and the capsuel extended chords to taimos who began surging with energy from the capsule and opened his eyes burning with teh symbol of the Phoenix as he could feel his reach across the mulitverse."

Taimos: NULL!!!

"Taimos using Sandra's Phoenix powers amplified by his hand powers send out a wave of energy across the univese dampening the powers of various super-humans across the planet to make the battle against his various super human forms all the more powerful, although the further his reach spread the more he began feeling intense pain and suddenly it seemed things took a turn for the worst as the Phoenix energy surged from him through the capsule and it appeared that him and Sandra reappeared on a battle field and he see Sandra making the tough decisions of closing off the Emperor Fusion time-line seeing it as hopeless, and then warped into a memory of Sandra using her powers to save several people during an SXM battle."

Taimos: What the..where am I...what is this...
"On earth Matt had grown to giant sizes and was out in the streets fighitng  while Dale was slinging from web to web shooting forth magic webbing to take down fighters before a speared warriro kicked him back."

Dale: damn therei strogn
Matt: What are they

"A massive sound cannon from some of the soldiers blasted Matt back, while Oliver shot forth a negative zone arrow sucking in two warriors, but one sent forth an explosiong spear and he jumped firing a grappling hook to get to safety, while Matt was rushing back slapping an enemy ship away before one blasted at him and Dale raised a shield with magic only to be slammed into a building by an armored soldier
"Roger flew through the sky with stellar energy firing blast after blast but noticing him self get more tired as he propelled himself back with stellar energy."

Roger: What the hell is going on this is not my top notch.

"Roger shook his head unknowing of Taimos using the Phoenix's powers to influence superhumans across the universe."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:35 am

"Dave squared off against Jada in the arena and sent forth massive spatial warp after spatial warp only for Jada to stop them with ease despite their speed."

Dave: What the..almost like
Jada: Mind reading yup..it is
Dave: Yeah welll you picked the wrong mind if you think your getting more then surface thoghts.

"Dave moved forward to teleport into Jada who seemingly vanished going nowhere DAve could feel her nowhere in space then she appeared behind him using TK to push him back then a bolt of electricity to blast him back. Dave warped most of the electricity aroudn way was stunf then formed two spatial barriers around ?Jada, then opened up wormholes to tear her apart but she was gone again."

Dave: How the hell does she keep escaping space..
Jade: Maybe because I'm going somewhere outside of your space somewhere else Davey..
Dave: Where are you speaking to me from
Jade: Look in front of tyou

"Dave looked infront of him and saw Sandra, theneh saw the kids on christmas all happy back in the day, and he saw Jada was nowhere to be foudn then suddenly stumbling forward he saw himself dying at Shawkun's hands fighitng giving up his soul for Sandra, then another he saw himself burning in Hell suffering and going through unaimgianble torment and thinking the SXM abandoned him, then another of him being free and a shell of former himself giving into Void then infecitng Molito then anothe rmemory after memory before Dave screamed and saw Jada and they were in his apartmen in Egypt."

Dave: Where Am I
Jada: This is my own special power mindscape transferal, I can enter the minds of many, or take you into the minds of the many in me
Dave: What do you mean
Jada: I can go into other people's minds, memories, wreak havoc or bring you inside mind and I just don't mind minds
DAve: Entire bodies that kind of power
Jade: Yup welcome to my humble abode.

"Dave looked around and saw he was quickly sinking in sand while burning turned into a skeleton and encased in flames screaming in pain, in reality he was under a powerful Phoenix force enhanced illusion and Dave fell to the gruond a combination of JAda's pwoer with enhanced telepathy bringing him to the ground."

Dave: Ugh..
Jade: NOt dead fine I'll take care of it.

"Jada raised her hand summoning an ancient magic and dispersing Dave into sand, and was declared the winner."

Jada: And.,..

"Inside another temple Dave's body lay a-float and he could feel it was his soul and suddenly Jada appeared near him."

Dave: What the..
Jada: Didn't want to let this planet have your soul, I hate most of the SXM, but back in the day you saved me from OSbron consider this pay back.

"Jada unleashed the same spell and Dave was reformed in the real world in the sandy terrains of the former arena only to see Jada was gone."

Dave: What the fuck..

"Dave stumbled forward still emotionally and mentally drained from the battle and fell into the sand unconscious."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:46 am

Sandra was also seeing images from Taimos mind, it seemed he had lived within the Emperor Fusion time line and had escaped years ago, before Sandra and her team made their move to lock away that timeline for good. Sandra turned to Taimos when he spoke. "We're in our subconscious. What your seeing is memories from me, I as well are seeing memories from you. You tried to control the Phoenix, but your plan didn't quite work as you expected. The Phoenix is to much to be contained, even by you. And that allowed me to basically hack into your mind."

-----

Having no more words to say, Troy with great pleasure shot the attack forward not only burning Katy, but incinerating her into ash, just as he said he would do. He's spent so much time tip toeing around Katy because he knew she had the Phoenix slut in her back pocket, it felt satisfying to finally show Katy just how superior he had become to her.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:50 am

Taimos glared looking at Sandra, even this technology he had unleashed on the Phoenix while effective wasn't completly to his looking but he'd saved the best for War Planet, and with the current situation on it he couldn't risk using that technology for any other purpouse. Still seeing things through Sandra's eyes was causing him to open up to a different perspective about superhumans one he didn't think he'd eve see before.

"I see things differently from your memories, growing up with this immense power, being an outsider, and always having the world judge and fear you despite wanting to do good things hmm. However you beings can never truly relate to us, with a simple whim you can wipe out millions of us from existence or subject us to torment at your whims. They are numerous beings who've used their powers to kill and torment regular people, innocent people, a world without power is better, a world where people can't wield such destructive power.....is safer..of course maybe killing all of you isn't the solution." Taimos paused not wanting to be influenced less this be the Phoenix manipulating his mind or emotions.

"Still my plan is working in that I'm lessning the powers of superhumans across the universe so tell me this Sandra, you really believe powers should be kept around, people like you, with all the pain and suffering these abilities have crossed acros t the universe, hell you locked my own time-line again leaving the time I'm from doomed to the hands of Emperor Fusion, where is the justice is that, why are my people beyond saving! Who are you to make descisions like that!"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 3:15 am

Sandra had dealt with enough bitch ass angels, outter gods/demi-gods/gods and demons to be annoyed by the way Taimos was speaking to her. "Listen here you, don't speak to me like that. Do you think that decision was easy, or that the fate of those people don't play on my mind constantly? In your time Illia and Fusion had utterly taken over. They had beaten me and SXM once and if we had fought, the same would of happened again. Fusion was to much to stop, even for me. And you should damn well know that. After all that's why your here instead of using this tech in your own time. I was faced with a decision to either only lose one world, or lose both worlds. I made a judgement call on the heat of the moment realizing the situation before me. What would you have done in my shoes.?"

Sandra turning the question back on Tainos surprised him, he spoke to her like she was a god making choices on a whim. But the way Sandra spoke, he could sense the struggle Sandra had in making that choice. She'd done it out of necessity, not out of heartlessness. And having the question flipped back around him made Sandra come off as all the more human, uncertainty was certainly a human trait and nothing gods would ever admit to.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 2:56 pm

Taimos glared at Sandra she had a point, it was a realization to see another person from the other side, in this case a superhuman who was against Emperor Fusion. He was still pissed about his time-line being locked away.

"But my people are lost to them, and that's why I'm in this era, I had come to use a weapon to wipe out superhumans to prevent the rise of Emperor Fusion or any power that can dominate our era and lead it to something like the hell Emperor Fusion and Iliria made." Taimos spoke with regret neve thought he'd been face to face with the Phoenix within her memories, within her own mind, while she was in his simulanteously this level of telepathy was something he'd never experienced.

"Still you must understand my concern, these powers will get out of hand, even you Phoenix with all your claims to be herorism have caused your fair of destruction both willingly and unwillingly as a result of your powers, of all the innocents that have died because of accidental or intentionally misused powers what do you say to them, you think this should be allowed to continue? While we are left to fend four selves, even now this technology I use let's me go against you, but if you had the time and proper knowledge you'd probably be able to overwhelm me..as powers seem to have little to no limits...as the generations pass..you expect me to stand idly by while my people are locked away, what if more times have to be locked away because of situations even your unable to prevent because of powers, where does it end, who finally gets saved?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 4:07 pm

"That answer Taimos is impossible to answer. For all we know other timelines are planning to do the same to us, there are so many infinite world that one can't predict what will happen."

Sandra seeing things from Taimos perspective had given her opinion on the man she had encountered.

"Taimos right now you are making the same mistake others had made before you, even Milo himself. Do you think killing billions of innocents is the right way to do. And say you succeed and wipe out the x-gene, what then, you think everybody in the world will hold hand and sing cum bay ya? Before we arrived every nation on Earth had a armory of nukes and was a button press away from blowing each other to kingdom come. And tech now is far more advanced now then it was 10 years ago. I understand now what your trying to do, but you have to understand that to accomplish this, you will become the Emperor Fusion of this time."

In Sandra's view it seemed to her that humans liked to blame mutants for all the problems in the world, but they seem to forget that mutants are still humans themselves. Some are good, some are bad, some makes mistakes. Sandra wasn't proud of many of the things she'd done or harm she'd caused. But did the fate of mutant kind deserve to be decided by her actions as a person? Back during the civil war Sandra had more then enough reasons to join the fight against humans and help to wipe them out, but she didn't.

"I'm sorry if I come off harsh but destroying us won't stop destruction on Earth, it'll merely change how that destruction come about. Be it chemical war, nukes, us, highly advanced energy weapons and droids. Humans will always find a way to destroy each other. The best we can do is just to do out best to put a stop to these issues when they crop up.

Taimos I understand now, your doing what you think has to be done. But you don't want this do, you don't want all this death or to be a dictator. Maybe we don't need to fight or try to put each other into extinction. Surely there has to be a compromise here, some agreement we can come to."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 8:09 pm

"At Genosha, half the island and city a smoldering wreck, James gets Sandra's communication"

James: Sandra! I just...everything happened so fast, accessing damage

"He then realizes that not a single human casualty had happened. Knowing Yamairo was missing he begins to wonder who did it, but his question is quickly answered as he begins reading the minds of all the inhabitants, the word "angel" appearing in the many languages of the mutant refugees turned citizens of the island nation"

James: Of course...Gally

"High above the island, floating, her body glowing bright with angelic energy, stands Gally. She had less than a few seconds to reaction and even less to act, but upon realizing the island had been attacked, she acted none the less in stellar fashion. First she used her angelic telepathy to identify every human being on Genosha and then she used a quick enochian spell to teleport every single one of them. She knew she couldn't avert what was coming, a gut instinct had told her, so she focused on the civilians as per both her angel instinct and more importantly, what Filipe would tell her to do. As the blast came down, she "hacked" into her mother's mind, something she'd have to apologize for, and had her use her powers to precog the blast radius, before teleporting everyone to the other side, as safe as she could make them. Her face is cracked from her cyborg body's sudden stress of using all that power, but it was holding more or less fine, especially compared with her recent battles with the rogue Castiel and the pagan god Kano"

Gally: This is Avacyn. I have kept the children of my father safe on this island. I do not know if they will attack again, and I do not know what powers will be brought forth. I advise evacuation. Perhaps to the wild place ye humans call the Savage Lands
James: Got it. Sandra, you hear that? We need to take everyone on the island somewhere safe.

----

"At the war planet, Filipe looks absolutely resigned"

Filipe: Oh...Thanos. That's...fucking lovely.
Anna: Oh come on, how bad can it really be? You hyped that guy up last time but.
Filipe: It's pretty bad. It's just one of the strongest things in the universe. Still, rather die fighting against him than just forcing myself to fight a friend. Be right back...or, not

"Filipe uses her water porting and appears in the arena, already on his guard"

"Anna hears her call"

Anna: Oh. Well guess I'm up next.

"Anna teleports to her location"

Anna: Carmen? You there?

"Anna knew Carmen could end this in an instant. She honestly had little hope"

----

"The Avengers had no time to react to everything that had happened. First Roberta and Amber had been taken from the tower, then a massive attack on Genosha, than an invasion pouring in from above as SWORD and SHIELD comms fired up and their psynets were stressed to their limits with shouts of communications...and then finally yells of fire and defeat of the invaders in just as quick a time. Aaron was wondering what was happening, Tyler was communicating with Marcus to prepare possible counter measures...and Christopher walks in"

Christopher: Well, it was the Phoenix that did them in. What they WERE, well, dimensional portal confirmed. Everything else is still up for grabs
Aaron: And Amber?
Christopher: No idea. One second she was there, the next she wasn't...
Aaron: Well, isn't that just brilliant. Tyler?
Tyler: SHIELD carrier fleets deployed. Even called back the Atlantic detachment keeping an eye on that blasted eastern war. SWORD is on high alert. Apparently there's an invasion happening all over

----

"At the Shi'ar throneworld, despite the sudden invasion, they are quick to react. The ground to space artillery opens fire on a massive scale upon the invading ships as the Shi'ar fleet stationed on the Chandilar throneworld begins opening fire, catching them between two massive barrages of energy fire. Their high end technology quickly apparent, they switch to suppressive fire as a single streak of red dashes right through it as if it were nothing, one of the ships exploding in glorious fashion. Another is attacked by a being that seems to grow into the size of a small moon, swinging his blade at them, and the final one has it's energy attacks and shields absorbed and turned back into offensive against it, exploding in a massive ball of flames. The Imperial Guards, Kor, Skid and the Vulcan. The strongest beings in the Shi'ar Empirum, had come"

"Kor directs his two subordinates and initiates another offensive. Seemingly invulnerable to anything as his unshaking resolve to protect his world powers him to blast through another two ships. Skid's massive size allows him to protect the planet from projectiles as Vulcan uses his energy absorption to serve as a shield against counter offensive. Caught between the three superhumans and the increasing suppressive fire of the Shi'ar fleet that seems to be increasing, Taimos's detatchment to Chandilar is evaporating fast. Kor screams into his communicators and psywave"

Kor: FORWARD! FOR THE SHI'AR! FOR THE EMPERIUM AND THE MAJESTRIX! LET NONE SURVIVE!

"And then uses a heat vision attack to cut clean through the energy shields and plates of a ship, as if it were butter, causing a massive explosion"

----

"At the Königsberg defense zone, the eastern front of what has come to be called the great eastern war. The 27th battalion of the northeastern front, assigned to the 1st Division is holding a point a few hundred miles from the city. Under heavy fire from Russian ordinance, they are now facing something far far worse. A bipedal beast opening fire with energy weaponry is now attempting to use their more lightly defended area to punch right through for the hover tanks to spill over the border. A soldier of one of the forward squadrons is in a panic attempting to contact Hauptgroup Ost to acquire reinforcements, but communications are being heavily hampered. Before he was taken out the squad leader proposed it was Russian technopaths."

Soldier: German"This is squad 8! I repeat squad 8 under heavy fire! Unidentified raider! Some sort of bipedal weapon. I say again under heavy fire! The line is breaking! Air support identified armor division but we've lost contact!"

"The situation is desperate. He prepares his rifle and prays when suddenly, hope beyond hope comes through the comms"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hauptgroup Command: German"Attention! All receiving units of the 1st division! Pull back! Jäger 01 and Jäger 02 are about to engage! I say again Jäger 01 and Jëger 02 are about to engage"

"The soldier is both relieved and terrified as he dives for cover. And suddenly, a massive blast of cold ice comparable to a tsunami floods the field. Just a few hundred meters ahead is the woman who's call sign in this front is Jäger 01. The Ice Chancellor of the new German reich. Helena von Richthofen. The ordinance of the Russians slows as she dashes forward in her organic ice form, creating massive effects such as massive ice waves and ice bullets that first freeze and then puncture right through the armor of the artillery. Soldiers frozen alive. However. the bipedal tank is unnaffected"

Helena: German"Jäger 02! Engage the bipedal unit!"

"Like a streak of scarlet, a lone humanoid in red armor blasts itself right towards the bipedal monstrosity, and like a monstrosity itself pushes it back to a dent to the high density metal plating. Whoever is controlling the machine aims and fires an antimugen concentrated energy beam at her, but using a black bladed metal axe, far too massive even for her frame, she cuts right through the beam. Helena has to be careful to dodge herself because she knows those antimugen beams are deadly to her. She looks on ahead with a grin as the armor is beginning to disengage. She speaks into the German psynet"

Helena: German"Attention this is Jäger 01. The armor division they deployed to reach Königsberg is retreating. I say they don't get to retreat. I am authorizing full scale bombardment from above. Jäger 03 deploy! Deploy air wing 4 to support her. I want these tanks reduced to rubble!"

"Up in the air, one of the massive zeppelins that had been Hydra's, and now are assigned to the German air force, has already began scrambling. But the strange thing is not that. A single girl, wearing heavy military gear and a helmet, the hilt of a sword in one hand and a single issue riffle hanging on he shoulder, actually stands outside, facing the harsh winds of the high altitude of near 12k ft. Blond, blue eyes with streaks of red, her former twintails now short. Melker Friedscha, the Dark Angel, found herself on the front lines of her country's recent war. She was not here for patriotism, but because that Helena had promised her something. But that could wait. For now, she kept her end"

Melker: German"This is Me...I mean, this is Jäger 03. Deploying. Tell the air wing to stay out of effective range of 100ft from me. Will be using max power to end this quickly as possible. Over"
Air command: German"This is KM-02 air command. Read you Jäger 03. You're authorized to use full force. Over"

"Melker didn't bother with the reply. Using her enochian sigils she produces levitation and jumps out, her speed instantly breeching the sound barrier with a loud blast. She maneuvers down to lower altitude and uses her magic to visualize the field. An entire armor division. No enochian sigils protecting them. Standard titatinum plating like all Guderian tanks"

Melker: German"Oh God, protect thy agent and give thy power"

"She wasn't praying out of a sense of faith. She prayed because enochian was self suggestive magecraft. Angels perhaps could simply produce effects, but she was different. Regardless, around her countless enochian sigils appeared glowing a bright dark. As she descended, they were left behind her for a few seconds before producing a magic missile that homed in and hit her target. In no time at all, the armor division was being shredded by magical bombardment they couldn't have possibly expected. They were prepared for mutants, they were not prepared for a mutant who's x-gene made her an angel."

Air command: German"Jäger 03 this is air command do you read?
Melker: German"Jäger 03 reading clear. Have commenced bombardment. Armor division taking heavy casualties."
Air command: German"Read that. You have an air wing heading your way. Step back and let the cover wing handle it. Pursue the armor division"
Melker: German"That's a negative air command. I got this"

"Melker's sword comes to life, a big blade of yellow light. Moving at mach 5 speeds her consciousness remains focused on the fleeing armor units, homing in telepathically on the drivers, easily shredding through their mutant made psyblocks and with a sword raised, engaging the wing. around 18 Russian jets. Easy enough. She dodges their missiles before moving fast and cutting through the first two. Two more enochian energy missiles are produced that blast 2 more. Then increasing her altitude, a massive enochian spell sigil is activated and from it a wave of heavily fire burns right through most of the remaining jets. A single one survives, which she once again engages at top speed and shreds right through it. She continues down and actually lands in front of the first few remaining units of the armor division. Like an angel of death, she plants her hard light sword on the ground, grabs her simple rifle, and using it as a focusing rod similar to a magic wand, she produces what can only be described a high ordinance bombardment of what remains of the division."

"Further back on the front, a few hundred Russian soldiers scream in agony as Helena has cut off their escape, a massive wall of ice blocking them off as they're frozen to death by blasts coming from all around. Despite being equipped with anti mugen ammunition, that isn't much good in a blizzard where the attacks come from everywhere. Some shoot at random and are quickly silenced. An entire division has been thrown into disarray by a single person. High above the wall of ice, Helena laughs as she directs her powers like a maestro conducting an orchestra. She can also see Jäger 02 has quickly taken care of and plowed through that bipedal tank"

Helena: German"Jäger 02. Do not completely destroy it. We need it for research"

"No response"

Helena: German"Jäger 02? Jäger 02! LIEUTENANT REUTHEN!"

"That last slightly emotional plea gets through. The red armored warrior stops and aims for the legs, cutting that and the cannon in two perfect sweeps with that massive axe. Helena sighs in relief. She stands up and with a click of her heel, the massive wall collapses on what remains of the Russians present. She then uses her molecular porting to appear next to the armored warrior, slowly removing the helmet to reveal a young girl,"

Helena: German"You must stop doing that lieutenant Reuthen. I do not wish to send you back for those idiot scientists's "re-education sessions"
Reuthen: German"Apologies herr Chancelor. Target neutralized"
Helena: German"I noticed. High command, this is Jäger 01. Targets neutralized. I want 1st division to put 2 fresh battalions at this area. The soldiers that were here are to retreat to Königsberg for immediate medical attention and casualty report. And I want said report on general von Manstein's desk by 0800 tomorrow. Pass that along. And send retrieval units. We have Russian tech here I want military R&D to analyze"

"Helena smiles. Job well done. She didn't appreciate such tactics, but she had to admit they were effective. Lower the number of personnel stationed at an area. Wait for the inevitable Russian attempt and then deploy their big guns. herself, little Hannah and that Melker girl"

Helena: Oh, that reminds me. I have news for her. Should keep her calm and following orders.

"That would have to wait for R&D's retrieval units"

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 1:03 am

Having purged the earth of the invaders, Emmet teleported back to the Code:Breaker mansion. Everyone was gathered outside, having been fighting the invaders before Emmets assault. Making sure everyone was ok, he mentally linked up with various minds all over the world, including James, Aaron, and Tyler to check in how they and their people were. The earth was currently wrapped in a cocoon of cosmic energy, he was biding his time and amassing more energy before continuing his purge on other planets.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2016 2:22 am

James thoughts had gotten through to Sandra but also to Taimos as the two was seeing each others thoughts. Sandra gave Taimos some time to ponder his options but when he failed to respond she spoke again. "Taimos I've seen your past, I want to believe you have good in you. But this has to end. Not only are you putting half the human population at risk, your putting the Shi'ar and other species at risk. And look how many of your own men you are sending to their death. You didn't think I could get into your mind, I did. And if I draw forward the full power of the Phoenix I'm confident I can overload your tech and break your confines.

Now I do have some concerns with this, I fear that as your tech starts to crack we'll see immense surging of which could severely damage the Shi'ar and their home. I don't want to do that Taimos, but if you insist on keeping up this attack then you'll leave me no choice but to risk it. So please, you know genocide isn't the way. I'm going to cut straight to the chase and ask this once. Step down peacefully and call your people back."

Sandra and Taimos had been in each others thoughts plenty of time to know what the other was about. Sandra said she's overpower Taimos, she never said it'd be easy and she did have genuine concern that the mass about of power needing to be called forth to do so would damage if not destroy the Shi'ar. Under normal circumstances she'd simply spare the Shi'ar any harm, but with Taimos messing with her powers it was questionable if her control would be limited until Sandra was actually free of Taimos entirely. Sandra was hoping Taimos would realize the error of his ways and pull back on his own accord, but if he didn't Sandra couldn't stand idly by while he attacked the universe looking to wipe out all super powers. And she certainly couldn't allow him to keep messing with the Phoenix Force as he was. So the time for talk was drawing to it's end.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 1:34 am

"At Koningsberg's old Russian military base, the German high command is in session. Several men in officer uniform discuss loudly the course of action, when Helena enters, accompanied by the young girl Reuthen, now without her armor and in officer's uniform as well. She is saluted by everyone present, but waves them to be at ease and sits at the table"

Helena: German"Carry on. What was being discussed? General von Moltke?"

"A young man, no older than 30, stands"

Moltke: German"We were discussing our next course of action. Despite constantly pushing back the Russians, their attacks are becoming bolder and given the recent weapon they fielded which R&D is still investigating, we need to consider the possibility they will only increase the pressure. We can't keep holding back. We've had time to muster and train an army comparable to the one Germany had at it's disposal in in the 1930s in large part thanks to the contribution of the hmm, foreign born Germans"

"He seems uncomfortable to state the true nature of the boost in military numbers. Helena sips her wine and says it for him"

Helena: German"Of the Hydra paramilitaries that remained in Germany yes. And how are the armor divisions, air force and navy?"

"She turns to an older looking officer"

Rundstedt: German"Well Generalfeldmarschall von Richthofen, we have 10 armor divisions up and ready to move, 2 full air groups. The navy is a bit lower on the priority list but we have 2 destroyer groups and since the 10 zeppelin carriers we were allowed to maintain are under their control that is still a heavy number. I'm afraid that general von Moltke's suggestions are entirely within the possibility. We could launch a full scale invasion of Russia with little effort"

"Helena sighs and sips"

Helena: German"And then who would deal with the British and Americans deciding to butt in? Or with SHIELD when we begin making full use of our resources? I know we could crush the Russians easily enough but the problem is what comes after brigadier general Rundstedt. As much as this trench warfare like scenario is bleeding us, it bleeds them ten times as much. And regardless of what they throw at our army, we can overcome it"

"No general seems willing to speak up, until a single one, far older than the others, speaks up. Helena stops sipping to listen"

Helena: German"General von Manstein...you disagree?"
Manstein: German"Yes, field marshal von Richthofen. With all due respect, regardless of what we do, if we avoid being seen as the aggressors now that the Poles capitulated and gave us our land back, or if we attack full force into the Russian territory to force their arm in surrender, SHIELD, the Americans, the British will always be willing to declare war for a simple reason. You. You are a liability as much as an asset in all these military scenarios due to your past association with Hydra. This is as the Americans say, catch 22. And if it is, we must do what saves the most German lives. And that is to attack."

"He sits back down. Helena says nothing throughout his entire argument and everyone around feels they can cut the tension by a knife. Finally, she stands grabbing her coat"

Helena: German"Begin drawing plans for a full invasion. I'll check with the Reichstag and see to any necessary mobilization. Have those papers on my desk first thing in the morning. And I want von Bock to meet with me. I have something I must discuss with him"

"Helena exits the room, and everyone collectively breaths a sigh of relief for the old general. But then, she returns"

Helena: German"And one more thing. General von Manstein. You're in charge of the operation. If you fail, I will personally see to your punishment"

"Everyone stares at the general, who nods courteously to Helena. She smiles and walks off. She is met by Solf as she's exiting the building to get into her car, driven off"

Solf: German"So? How were things?"
Helena: German"The usual. What were you able to find?"
Solf: German"Not much I'm afraid. Those mercenaries that attacked us a few weeks ago are still unaccounted for. The cat you were keeping was definitely that fellow Mao, an associate of a very well known assassin named the Black Reaper. And as for the various mercenary outfits working for the Polish well, investigation into their classified documents we found in Warsaw after the capitulation indicate some were taking cyborg enhancements that are LOKI design"
Helena: German"LOKI. Do they have a headquarters in Berlin?"
Solf: German"They do in deed my lady"
Helena: German"Investigate. I want to know everything about them."

"Solf nods. Helena was intent on finding what happened and why the Poles had such technology behind their defense. If there was someone conspiring against her country and her government, she would find them and deal with them herself. She smiled at the thought"
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:21 am

News around the world was frantically trying to figure out what happened. Yet another alien invasion force attacked, but was surprisingly wiped out in an instant. Specific events got more focused like Genosha. The island was almost wiped out, but there were no casualties. LA tower put on a light show in which a sea of flames clashed with a holy light emitted from the tower. Both seemingly competed over which could incinerate the invaders first. All of these almost overshadowed the events in eastern Europe. Russia's failed offensives were given brief coverage but nothing significant yet. Europe paid very close attention to the Chancellor's progress.

Sarah decided to take a trip to Berlin. Every security advisor tried to stop her, but it was useless. She needed to see something for herself. The city, its people and a certain runaway scientist. The trip was quick through the Berlin Gate and she was driven to LOKI’s German branch HQ. She asked Hei’s team to relax in Hamburg for a bit. Unfortunately, her contacts in the CIA were compromised by Hydra and they needed to pull back for the moment making infiltrating one of Hydra’s labs a little more difficult.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roberta reacted instinctively and charged at the invaders. One look at them and she could tell what their main objective was. As her fist was getting ready to split their shields they suddenly erupted into flames. “That was fast Emmet.” a Phoenix’s flame always carried some unique signature. Roberta was always able to recognize it the few times she’s seen it and the two Phoenix’s she knew of had somewhat different flames that told their own story.

“Well looks like we got lucky Tani. I think Riku is on the right track. Let’s get back to the mansion.”

She took out a five-yen coin and asked for Yori to come and teleport them.

In Japan Yori was wondering where the hell the army of space romans disappeared to. He also saw the flames wash away the corpses of monsters he killed that were invading beforehand. “Uh thanks for the cleanup crew.” He walked over back to his shrine to make sure it wasn’t damaged badly. At that moment he received a wish from Roberta. Immediately he appeared next to her Cassandra and Tanesha and teleported them to Riku.

“So did anyone else see the army of- “

“Space Romans yep.” Everyone pretty much responded the same way, still thinking about what just happened.

“Ok okay then. So who’s on the shit list today?”

Last edited by LuckyMan on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:30 am

"Helena arrives back at Berlin and quickly goes to her office in the Reichstag. Once there, she finds Melker waiting for her. Her long hair cut short, wearing an officer's uniform, she doesn't bother saluting Helena, who doesn't seem to mind"

Helena: German"Good. I wanted to speak with you"
Melker: German"That is the fifth offensive I have aided you with. Where is your end of the bargai-"

"Before she can finish, Helena hands her a briefing. She reads through it a bit surprised"

Helena: German"That is everything we have on angelic or demonic activity in the reich. If you want more, you will need to actually search it out"
Melker: German"...this isn't much. Search it out?"

"Helena smiles and hands her another briefing. She looks through it expressionless"

Melker: German"This is...you want me to create a new Imperial wing of the army. Imperial mages."

"Helena sits down"

Helena: German"You and a general named Granz von Bock. He would receive ultimate authority but you would be given the rank of lieutenant colonel. You would have a very big amount of power for such a recent enlistment, and you would be responsible for training and recruitment. Meaning you would have a direct hand in molding a shaping these soldiers. Not only that, I would authorize missions within the country if it was in the interest of the reich's security. And honestly, I assume angels and demons aren't exactly congruent to said security."
Melker: German"In short, I train you an army of mages, you let me use that army to hunt down those abrahamic scum?"

"Helena smiles"

Helena: German"To put it crudely"

"Melker closes the files and stands up"

Melker: German"I will begin then. I will need a seclude place, preferably the black forest. I know little of magecraft beyond my own, but I know the black forest is rich in mystical energy."
Helena: German"Just don't destroy it. And be sure to report to general von Bock. He's a very by the books fellow. Don't anger him. Act your rank. Understand?"

"Melker nods and exits without another word. Helena smiles. With this, she'd have another insurance against SHIELD. And yet, she couldn't shake the feeling something was very wrong with the arrangements."

Helena: Where did they get that bipedal machine...
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 2:14 am

Tanesha, Roberta, and Yori appeared on the code:breakers lawn beside Riku along with the others. He greeted them as they arrived, the shikigami lounging on his shoulder

" Yo, glad you could join whats left of the party, thanx to our resident Queen Goddess. Based on what he's told us that he knows of, the space Romans, the sudden attack on Genosha, it's connected to the missing people all over the world " suddenly the shikigami jumped off Riku's shoulder and started running around in a circle, frantically " Hmm, interesting, I think it's working but somethings interfering with it being able to actually find Kano "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 4:00 am

So much went on at times Cassandra found it almost hard to keep up. "So we know Kano is alive, it's just nobody can find him? Maybe a long shot but would the Roman's have any leads?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:19 am

Minerva had been tiding up her room when she heard a knock at her door. She answered and found it was Scott, blushing she opened her mouth to ask him how he was. When suddenly the ground started shaking and the alarms were blaring loudly, signaling an attack. But before either could react, a wave of flames washed over them, Minerva had never felt such power before, but it didnt feel malevolent.

Hitting the nearest intercom, Minerva got in contact with Aaron and was quickly briefed on what happened " Hmm, it seems Genosha was attacked and not long after that the entire world was attacked by some strange army. But Emmet wiped them all out so for safe, for the moment " she sighed and smiled slightly " These last few days have been very busy "

---------------------------------------------------------

Jericho narrowed his eyes " Amber Parker has vanished from the earth " when one of the strongest mages on the planet vanished and not of her own power, it left a sort of impression, especially since he kept an eye on certain magical based individuals. He pointed at Riku's shikigami and began manipulating the magic around it " Hmm, a fairly simple spell though very effective. Unfortunately it's not putting out enough power, i'll fix that "

Using his meta magic, Jericho increased the shikigami's power tenfold, causing it to grow to the size of a small building. It tossed it's long luxurious hair back and pointed straight up.

Riku cocked his head to the side " Ok it's found him but it cant really show where he is, somethings blocking it. Ugh, Yori-Sama! "

Yori assumed his sword form and Riku used him to draw a massive kanji " Reveal, it painted the sky pitch black, chaotic energy causing a storm to whip up. Jericho casted his own spell, causing the storm to grow worse, a hurricane started to pick up.

" Dammit, were getting close, more power!! "

Emmet drew deeply upon the phoenix force " If it's power you need, I believe I can assist, Cassandra dawling, follow my lead! "

Tothether, Emmet and Cassandra launched a joined blast of cosmic energy. A world shattering boom split the sky wide open and revealed collosal structure that seemed to expand an entire galaxy. Emmet immediately cast his telepathic senses through it, ther was a lot of static, but he was running hot now and easily desiphered it and caught onto a plethora mental signatures such as Felipe and Anna. The shikigami was jumping up and down now, pointing frantically.

Riku turned to Roberta " Just a guess but I think we found god jackass "
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 12:57 am

Scott felt the ground shaking and an alarm blaring, struggling to keep his balance as he wondered what was going on. A sudden wave of flames washed over them, but neither one of them were burned. After things settled down, Minerva told him that Emmet had fought off a threat to the planet. It seemed that things would be fine for now, but Scott would stay on alert in case he was needed.
"I guess so," he responded with a smile.
Scott sat down on Minerva's bed, turning his attention to her.

"I just stopped by to see how you were doing. I was also wondering if you might tell me a bit about your magic. Those who can use magic in my world are rare, and certainly I've never seen a sorceress as beautiful as you before."
He found Minerva to be captivating, someone beautiful and mysterious like he had not known before. Because of his quest to prepare for the Grymwar Invasion, his interactions with the opposite sex had been very few. He looked forward to conversing with Minerva, just spending time with her as two people learning more about each other.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 am

Minerva sat down next to him, mentally remembering to keep her door open a little, her mothers stern glare practically filling the room. But she immediately forgot about that after hearing Scotts last comment " B-Beautiful? " she turned a deep shade of red and looked away, holding her face, no one had ever called her that before, sans her mother. But it took on an entirely new meaning when hearing it from a cute boy.

She was unsure of how to take that, so she steeled her self and turned back to him, praying to whatever god that could hear, that her face wasnt red anymore " Um w-well my magic is fairly simple, I've always thought so anyway. It functions under my fathers family origin, which is the sword. Many talented swordsman have been born withing the Mercury house " he held out her hand and summoned an ethereal sword into it " Our magecraft is creating swords with magical energy, following the most common image of a sword. I like using broad swords, as i've always been most comfortable with them. But I can create katana's as well or even great swords "

She stood up and walked over to her bare wall, placing the tip of the sword lightly against the wall, she slowly brought it down, cutting the wall as easily as butter " To use a sword is to cut and the sword of a Mercury must be able to cut anything, for the most part. My prowess hasnt quite reached that level yet. She sat back down and focused on applying different elements to her sword, going from fire, to water, wind, and light " Mages can use a variety of different elements in their spells, I was born with the rare affinity for all elements. it's not as grand as it sounds, I cant use acutal spells, like making a fire ball. I can however apply them to my swords, thats pretty cool right? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:42 am

Taimos considered Sandra's words, she had some good points that he agreed with but mutant Like Phoenix and Emperor had done so much that it was hard for Taimos to put his faith into her. The next thing Taimos knew things where back to normal, Sandra was out of his mind and he was out of hers. Taimos turned his attention back to his plans to weaken mutants across the universe. He was aware of the Phoenix putting out more power, it only made Taimos stronger to the point where even Emmet and Cassandra was now feeling their powers being suppressed.

"Emmet, somethings happening." Cassandra commented.

The Phoenix was now feeding Taimos so much power that he could suppress other cosmic beings and demi-gods. But it didn't stop there and continued to grow, and grow. Eventually Taimos started struggling, the capsule containing Sandra started cracking, the chords surged with more power then they could transmit to Taimos. Phoenix energy erupted outwards from the cracking capsule and the the overload of power was was causing Taimos pain.

The capsule soon reached it's breaking point and exploded, Sandra contained the cosmic energy the instant the capsule failed so to avoid destroying the near by Sha'ir. Taimos connection to the Phoenix was now gone and as such mutants all across the universe returned to full strength once more. Now donning the white Phoenix attack, it would seem Sandra had indeed had to put forth considerable effort to break Taimos grasp, but seeing as this person had come from the Emperor Fusion timeline, what could one expect.

Taimos giant androids came to attack Sandra, but what seemed like instantly to Taimos they where reduced to scrape floating in space. What seemed like millions of pieces of metal, bolts, circuits, wires, etc floated around them. Then all the floating bits seem to turn to dust and vanish. Cosmic energy spread outward from Sandra creating a massive Phoenix that then lunged forward consuming the Sha'ir entirely. When it subsided the Sha'ir fleet and people was left untouched, but any of Taimos armies was down.

"As a gesture of good faith, I left your men alive. I'll give you the option one last time Taimos, stand down. Gather your people and retreat. This doesn't need to end in blood."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:30 am

With his power back to full strength, Emmet immediately opened up a star gate  between earth and this " war planet " He appeared in the skies above the arena's and scanned everyone present, the news he was getting was grim. Many deaths and this Emperor Molito character was very disconcerning. Several other code:breakers jumped through the star gate, landing in the stands of the arena.

" Code:Breakers in the house bitches!! " Riku yelled.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:44 am

It didn't take long for Cassandra to get a lot of the information Emmet was getting. "Oh boy, mothers going to be pissed when she hears about what went on here." It wasn't hard via telepathy to get the names of most those who had died. Cass seemed almost afraid of Sandra's reaction to Yamairo and Katy being gone, let alone all the rest.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 2:54 am

Emmet was calmly accessing the situation at hand, he was angered that so many good people had needlessly been slaughtered, particularly Katy whom he'd grown fond of. Yamairo was a man worthy of his respect as well. Name after name passed through his mind, each match being replayed over in his mind. He checked on what matches appeared to be going on now. He shook his head at the Molito and Beyonder match, the power they were giving off was mind boggling. Why someone like the Beyonder was here defied rational thought, then again all of this did.

Felipe was fighting Thanos, another being of immense power and present, Anna was in the arena with that obnoxious woman Carmen. He shook his head in annoyance, cosmic energy erupted out of him and filled the sky in the form of a bird. wave after wave of robots zeroed in on him but were instantly obliterated before even getting remotely close to him.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 5:45 pm

Scott was happy that Minerva took his compliment so well.
"Yes, your beauty is as captivating as a sunset over the Pacific Ocean."
He listened as she told him that most of her magic was based on the sword, and that the Mercury house had a long line of distinguished swordsmen.
"That's awesome. I was trained how to use several types of swords, as well, so I can understand why your family would want to emulate one of the most effective weapons in history."
He watched as she summoned an ethereal sword into her hand, seeing that it was a common medieval broadsword of Scottish origin.

Scott watched as she walked over to a bare wall and was able to cut through it with the sword.
"Wow, that's really sharp."
She told him that she had the ability to infuse different elements into her swords.
"Yeah, that's really cool. I'm sure if you just keep practicing, you'll make a great swordswoman of the Mercury house."
He walked over to her, standing by her side.

"So, you said that your father's origin was the source of your magic. You said earlier that it was your father who taught you magic, right?"
Scott found it interesting that Minerva was skilled in the use of the sword, just like he was. In order to better master Valor as a weapon, Chiang had trained him to mastery in all manner of weapons, including many different types of swords. It was cool to him that they had this common ground. As he looked into Minerva's face, it was like the world was condensed down to just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 5   Heroes Uprising Part 5 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 5
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next