Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Part 6

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2018 11:47 pm

"Troy's plane lands in Warsaw as he heads off. For a few blocks running through the mostly reconstructed, but still showing signs of the recent war, streets Troy seems to notice a black van following his SUVs, but eventually the van veers off elsewhere"

"Said black van had parked a few good miles out of the place Troy was meant to go, and from said van, emerges the assassin and mercenary Hei. He's chatting with Huang, and the human trapped in a cat body, Mao"

Hei: So, are you sure the meeting point is there?
Huang: Trust me. I still do good work after all these years, and LOKI keeps a tracking chip on every piece of tech. These idiots didn't think to check for it. Now remember, we don't care about the dealers. We want a list of people they've sold to. If what Hill said is right, there should be a Hydra contact in that list.
Hei: I got it. Leave it to me. Mao, stay a few blocks away

"Hei puts on his mask, and using his wires pulls himself up to the roof, traveling from there. Mao just sighs, and goes the more cat route"

Mao: I have a feeling today wont be as easy as you're making it out to be Huang.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 12:29 am

Troy's been working the crime rings a lot since leaving SXM. He knew a tail when he spotted one and the fact it turned away didn't ease him, as it was probably just headed to a vantage point. Pulling up at the meet Troy's gang was able to quickly meet up with the dealer, who as expected had some backup of his own. As the deal started going down Troy started looking out over the surrounding area for heat signatures. Sure enough there 3 signatures, 2 seemed to be human though one was smaller, maybe a cat, dog or some kind of small animal.

They seemed to be on the move, their speed didn't scream anything superhuman so the threat level appeared to be low, likely whoever was in that van had no idea who Troy was or what they where walking into. Regardless Troy ordered they get this deal done double time, and to have the vehicles ready to go on a moments notice. Not all mutants where fast so on the chance he was wrong, Troy wanted his men ready to escape quickly. If it turned out this was just some kind of sting, well the local government picked the wrong damn deal to crash.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 5:53 pm

"Hei watches form a nearby roof as the exchange happens. He takes a single picture of the event with a hidden small camera, before finding his target, the head of the dealers Troy was talking to"

Hei: Target sighted. Buyers aren't too many. I'll wait for this to conclude and jump once the buyers leave.
Huang: Good idea. I'll see what info we get from this.

"Hei keeps a close eye, and notices Troy looking around towards their positions. His eyes narrow"

Hei:...he knows...

"Hei makes the decision in a split of a second, not willing to risk Troy tipping off the buyers. The next thing everyone but Troy knows, there's a smokebomb going off in their mist, and someone yells out in pain, as the sound of an electrical shock and the lightshow that comes with it rings out in the group, Troy can only sense one of the heat signatures he saw pull himself through some means into the thick smoke and begin to attack the seller and his men"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:25 pm

Both the buyers and sellers are confused by the smoke, and even though everybody got a gun out nobody can see to take a shot. Troy grabbed one his men by their shirt and gave the command to to get the package and leave. Time was short now as Troy's men would be gone soon as they could escape the smoke, anybody injured was a liability and was usually executed, but today would just be left abandoned, they also knew better then to question the bosses son. Troy made his way into the smoke using the heat signature to track down their new attacker. In all the communion and yelling he walked up to Hei, grabbed his shoulder and spun him around, then proceeded to clock the man hard in the jaw. "I suggest you start talking fella."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:28 pm

"As the punch comes and connects, Troy gets countered by a Hei grabbing his wrist and collar, and the next thing Troy knows he's been flipped onto his back by an expert judo throw, and Hei places a hand on his head, and attempts to dump a lethal amount of electricity right into Troy's body"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:47 pm

Troy reacts quick grabbing Hei's wrist, there is a instant siring sounds as Hei's arm starts to burn and he's forced to back off. Troy stood up shaking off the brief shock he did get before he was able to back Hie away. He looked across to his opponent, it was obvious now to both fighters that they where facing a mutant, or at least some type of super powered being. Troy's men has already collected the package and was boarding the trucks, which took off immediately as the engines was already running. Immense heat started immigrating Troy, he hadn't gone plasma form quite yet but the heat he was putting off caused the general temperature in the area to strike drastically. The spike in heat would make the air thinner, making harder for Hei to breath and fight, and Troy's body was hot enough to the touch to burn. "It's been a while since I've faced another super powered being. Let's see what you've got."

Wipe a swipe of a arm Troy sent out a massive wave of intense flames which, unless somehow blocked by Hei, would easily kill all the sellers and possibly injury Hei himself if he didn't escape.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 6:53 pm

"Hei sees the flames coming by the movement of Troy's arm, and throws his knife towards a nearby building, pulling himself by the wires attached and jumping onto the roof. Troy follows the heat signature as it ducks behind a wall on said roof, as Hei checks his burns"

Hei: Huang, there's a mutant here. Pyrokinesis and heat control. I'm not sure how strong he is. I'm sending you the photo I took, get me information

"Hei takes a peak to see Troy's current position"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:08 pm

Hei notices Troy hadn't moved from his previous position, however Troy was looking directly at him. Hei had a gut feeling Troy wasn't just looking at a wall either, the mutant could see him. There was no more screams as the battlefield fell silent, looking to where the buyers was there was nothing, they where incinerated. Maybe some ash or small remains still remained, but it really couldn't been seen though the thin bit of lingering smoke and the dullness of the area.

Troy folded his arms waiting for Hei to make a move. "Is that all you've got electric man. Come on, I haven't even broken a sweat yet."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:11 pm

"Hei stares at him and begins to put two and two together. He then enters the building he's on from the roof. Troy sees his signature going down, hears screams...and then the heat signature's gone"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:36 pm

So it seemed this person knew some tricks after all as his heat signature slowly vanished. Troy took a step forward and jetted himself upward landing on the roof where Hei was. Overlooking the surroundings Hei would seem to have been gone. Troy could see taillights vanishing into the distance, it looks like his men would get away. Troy could hear the frightened screams underneath him, it seemed his opponent was running through the building. While Troy was sure Greg would appropriate a name, Troy wasn't about to go playing hide and seek. They had the package and the fact his opponent was running gave Troy the satisfaction he needed.

Troy decided to monitor the exists from above, if he spotted Hei fine if not he'd just go home.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2018 7:51 pm

"Just as Troy smugly grins, the ground beneath him collapses in a controlled detonation. He lands beneath in an empty room, and the first thing he notices is the floor. He looks around and immediately sees it's been flooded. At the entrance, he sees Hei, hand down on the water and sending a massive jolt of lethal electricity, using the water he's now touching to conduct it right into his body. He also notices his clothes are completely soaking wet"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 3:17 pm

Troy feels the jolt but has wits enough about him to teleport away before the lethgality of the attack could set in. Troy appears in a nearby felt falling to a knee as the shock still coursed though his body. "Thank you Milo" he uttered as the shock started to ease up a little and Troy stood upright. That was close, to close. Had it not been for Milo granted him some limited Phoenix abilities, Troy could of fell unprepared into a trap right there and died.

"Pretty soon this entire fucking town is getting reduced to ash" Troy mumbled in annoyance. Troy took his full plasma form now, the heat from his skyrocketing again. A frightened bird tried to fly away and instantly combusted into flames, the rocks and dirt beneath Troy's feet where reduced to a multan state from the sheer heat. Fences combusted and anything remotely near Troy that was metal melted. Even water was steaming, boiling and evaporating.

Troy flew up to where near where Hei was, landing on a nearby room close to the building Hei was in, which right away started crumbling from the intense heat. "HEY JACKASS NICE TRY, BUT YOU MISSED. WANNA TRY AGAIN OR SHOULD I REDUCE THIS TOWN AND IT'S PEOPLE TO A CRATER!!" Troy shouted those words to Hei, who if he was still in the water would be boiling like a lobster by now. You could hear in Troy's voice that he gave no regards to human life, and his threat was not to be taken lightly.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:32 pm

"Hei meanwhile has gotten distance from Troy as he began to feel the heat. Just as he does Huang reaches out"

Huang: Hei, can you hear me? Retreat right now. You're currently frighting Troy Crosby. You can't take that guy down without a well prepared plan
Hei: Give me what you have on him
Huang: Temperature control, flame control. Recent files indicate the similar flames produced by one Sandra Fuller. As well as the ability to turn into superheated plasma
Hei: I don't have the gear on me to take him down...
Huang: Then do what I'm telling you and retreat damn it!

"Hei gets himself to a relative safe distance and stares up towards the epicenter of the heat distortion"

Hei: Do you have any antimugen bullets with you?
Huang: A single damned cartridge, why?
Hei: Find a vantage point. I'll get you a window to fire.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:51 pm

With Hei out of the water he slowly began to dry off, as he did his heat signature started to return allowing Troy to track him once again. "Perfect, I have you this time." Troy cool the temperature of his body enough not to instantly kill Hei and teleported again. Arriving instantly behind a unsuspecting Hei Troy grabbed the man and threw him to the ground, pinning him down by the throat. "Alright buster, no more games. it's time that mask comes off, and you starts talking. Otherwise, I can let you feel what it'd be like to be on the sun. We clear? Now speak, who the hell are you?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 6:55 pm

"Hei remains absolutely silent, before unleashing a massive amount of electricity from his body as Troy touches him, fighting lightning with his fire form. The light show is enough to illuminate the entire alleyway they're on, visible from afar. Using that, Huang, who's clumsily but assuredly got into position on a roof, uses a sniper to take aim at Troy. Hei continues to put out a continuous flow of electricity until Troy either stops him or lets go"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 7:07 pm

"You aren't escaping twice." To stop Hie Troy proceeded to zap the heat from Hei's body, reducing him to a new hypothermic state, enough to weaken him but not kill him. "Those electric powers are decent, but I've worked with and fought against stronger. So, name, now!" Troy reaches forward to remove the mans mask.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 7:26 pm

"As he does, Troy gets shot three times, with what he must assume are antimugen bullets. Once in his right shoulder, once in his arm, and once in his ribs on the right. Hei takes the chance to draw his blades and stabs them right at the shoulder where he was just shot, before using what's left of his stamina to dump a new jolt of lightning into him"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Troy continued to fight the lightning with his own powers but realized he couldn't stay in this location with this guys allies shooting antimugen bullets at him. Going by the shots that hit Troy could tell where the shooters sight line must been coming from and teleported himself and Hei out of sight to avoid any future fatal shots. "Your really making this more difficult then it needed to be. But enough of this, if you won't talk then I'll just bring you back." Troy drew out some Phoenix flames to attack Hei's mind and render him unconscious.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:09 pm

"Hei uses his remaining knife (assuming the other either melted or dropped) and throws it into a nearby building, where it lodges into the concrete, and then he pulls himself. But as he does, and Troy aims another blast at the dodging reaper, both of them get blasted square by a barrage of light. Hei ends up crashing into the wall and sliding down the wall, using the wire to avoid lethal damage. Above the fight, a single girl in military gear, aiming with a single rifle with magical circles floating about her, is taking aim. Melker, currently under the employment of the German army, has joined the fray"

Melker: Both of you, power down and hands behind your back. Next one aims to kill.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Troy got blasted by the light as well though he managed to recover him. "Great now what?" Troy noticed the magic circles, that usually indicated trouble. "Sorry missy, but I don't do jail time." Looked like this girl was involved with the military, no doubt all the commotion caught their attention. This was all getting to be a bigger hassle then Troy had bargained for.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2018 11:44 pm

Melker: I didn't ask permission

"Melker rushes downs at great speeds towards Troy, the circles following her, and uses her greatsword as if it's weightless to slice him right at the chest. Troy recognizes the symbols up close as angelic before he realizes the greatsword is cutting through his plasma form as if it was solid, leaving him severely injured. Hei attempts to intervene aiming his last knife at the girl, but she simply uses the rifle she's holding one handed to direct the floating spells at Hei. One spell disintegrates his knife, the others form solid light constructs that jam him into the wall"

Melker: Sit still. Miss ice will want a word with you, especially you phoenix guy.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 12:37 am

Considering Troy wasn't a full fledged Phoenix and only used a few aspects of Sandra's power, most notably the flames though he had adopted a few other perks as well. With this women's angelic and the stake of his current injuries, it seemed best to play this by ear for the time being. Troy reverted back to his normal form. "Alright... your way it is." Troy didn't see Hei as any real threat, however this new arrival did seem to warrant a little more attention. "So, who's this miss ice?"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 1:57 am

"Melker puts a hand on Troy, and a soothing dark light envelops him, healing him slightly"

Melker: Fight me off again, I'll do worse next time.

"She closes one eye, and seems focused in her thoughts. After a bit"

Melker: I hope neither of you had any plans for the day.

"A light shines on all three of them, and soon they're teleported into a hallway of holding cells, with Hei, still injured, and Troy, placed in a cell each. The first thing Troy notices as he arrives is that the place is definitely not friendly to mutant powers, likely dampeners set up, but doesn't seem prepared to hold phoenix as he can casually make cosmic flames if he wishes. The young girl leaves through a door at the end of the hallway, but not before turning to Troy with a warning"

Melker: I'll know if you teleport, I'll know where. Don't get any ideas.

"Troy sees two soldiers on the other end of the door she exists through, before it closes"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 2:28 am

"How cute. While I don't doubt that women can fuck some shit up, the whole tough guy act doesn't really work." Troy laid back on his bunk, it hindsight he should of just dealt with Hei and got out of there. Whatever, they kept them alive so they most likely wanted something. On that note Troy never thought about it, but can he die? He honestly had no idea if he had access to the Phoenix resurrection powers. Maybe he'll try it out later, hell the worst that can happen is death if it turns out he can't beat these new enemies.

"Yo Mr. Mask, let me know if anything happens, I'm taking a nap."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2018 9:39 pm

"After a bit, Hei replies"

Hei: Troy Crosby...you do not remember me maybe, but I remember you. This is not a time for stoicism, unless you wish to be interrogated by Helena von Richthofen

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Part 6   Heroes Uprising Part 6 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 6
Page 12 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next