Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 2:41 am

Sandra was well aware Emmet had a way with people, but the way Riku just immediately calmed down once Emmet spoke to him felt a bit strange even for her. Still she was quite happy Riku had gotten out of that situation. "Hopefully we're past all the major problems."

Catering would make their way out and Tesla would actually crack a bit of a smile. "Well I'll be damned, food service. I can't complain about this."

"You can't?" Sandra questioned.

Tesla was quick to grab herself a wrap as they continued watching this movie of Riku playing Sandra's life.

-----

It sounded like the True Notes really where a swell bunch of people. "I'm very happy to hear you are doing so well Kano. Hopefully you earn your way back home sooner rather then later." They was getting close to the haunted house by now and Cassandra almost seemed like a small child the way excitement appeared to be radiating through her.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 2:57 am

The most disrespected person in America is the dark skinned black woman, I as a white woman could never fully understand the plight the black community face, but what I know with absolute truth is BLACK LIVES MATTER

SANDRA, SANDRA, SANDRA

-------------------------------------------------

There have been over twenty trans women killed this year, and more then half of them been black, we as the LGBTQ+ community have suffered so much and still suffer today, we must stand together and protect, TRANS LIVES MATTER

SANDRA SANDRA SANDRA

----------------------------------------

Riku's trek through the festival hit a spot where a lot of activist groups appeared to be meeting and he ended up jumping in and championing causes he suprisingly cared about.

" Uh is actually being serious right now? " Roberta asked in shock

Tabitha nodded as he swallowed a strawberry " I know, but he actually seems to care about things about the african american community and the LGBTQ+ community, basically communities he's a apart of "

Riku was exiting the astronomy clubs display when Dave walked over to him " Hey....you really do look just like her "

Riku batted his eyelashes at him " Hey Davey, I just looking for something Tanesha who is my girlfriend, but its so nice to see you "

" Spare me, I got the text about the plan for you to impersonate Sandra "

" Dammit, spoiled the fun, anyway where have you been "

Dave looked at the ground " I went to go see my folks and do some thinking "

" Neat, hope you didnt hurt yourself too badly in the process, in any event I got stuff to do and people to get kidnapped by " he was about to leave Dave yelled

" Wait! umm, do you think I could get a favor from you? "

Riku gave him a look " Dude look, I know this looks like your basically chance to get into Sandras pants and on any other day I would be down but I gotta warn you it could get messy and then theres the whole thing how she and the others are-

Dave cut him off " No! Not thart, I just want to talk about something and since you look like and sound like her right now,it would really help "

Taking a moment to think about it, Riku shrugged " Sure "

" Thank you " Dave teleported them to an empty classroom, Riku hopped onto on of the desk and crossed his legs

" So, what did you want to talk about? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

" Thank You lady Cassandra, I hope so as well, but in the meantime I am njoying myself in this new realm and its people " Kano said, happy that he had made so many strong and interesting allies. As the five of them reached the front of the line. A man wearing a generic count Dracula outfit, complete with makeup, ushered them in.

" Prepare yourselves frights and ghouls the likes of which you've never seen! "

Tanesha refrained from rolling her eyes, they walked in and found a dark hallway with glow in the dark paint used to make various " frightful " images " I guess there doing the maze thing this year, alright lets hit it people, not literally " she quickly told Kano and off they went.

They'd barely taken ten steps before a skeleton shot out of from the right. It was coated in blue glowin the dark paint.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:39 am

Sandra didn't think Riku actually cared about stuff, but under his exterior there actually seemed to be a heart in there. It was nice to see him support some causes that was about more then just himself. When Dave caught up it was actually kinda a funny scene with Riku started teasing him about sex. Dave wanting to talk to him was curious though, he sounded serious. Sandra did have suspicious on what he was going to talk about, actually the subject matter at hand Sandra was quite certain of. The big question though and one Sandra couldn't really answer is, HOW Dave was going about this. Hopefully this wasn't going to lead into even more problems.

-----

Cassandra jumped back as the skeleton came out, the prop itself wasn't scary instead it was the jump scare that caught Cass. "Wow, where did that thing come from?" Cassandra thought you'd see a glow in the dark prop from a mile away, but she didn't. One second there was nothing, the next it was jumping out at them. She wondered what other surprises this maze had.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 10:56 pm

Dave took a deep breath " Ok, so you probably know that I have feelings for Sandra "

" I'm pretty sure everybody and they mama know, but go off " Riku said as he inspected his nails.

Dave blushed a little, he was more then aware that he hadnt been suble about his feelings " Right, well ive been doing a lot of thinking about it and while she probably knows, i've never flatout said anything to Sandra about it. I think i'm ready to do that now "

Riku smirked as he turned his gaze to Dave " A little late for that dont you think? It wouldnt amount to anything, she's not gonna leave Tanesha, hell Tanesha is likely to beat your ass, she's hood af and I would have to help " his nails momentarily turning to claws then back to normal but Dave shook his head

" I know, I lost my chance and I accept that "

" Hmm, so you dont have any resentment towards Tani? "

" I did in the beginning, but it didnt last long, because I saw how happy Sandra was with her, even when it came out about Tanesha and Victoria actually working for Troy, I didnt think that this would be my chance, I was just worried that Sandra would get hurt, but they made it through it and so many other. I have no right to do this,it's selfish but still I have to do it, I wont be able to move on if I dont, so before I do I want to do a test run I guess "

Riku sat up straight and folded his hands in his lap, his expression softened " Go ahead "

Daved blinked twice, something seemed to have changed in his demeanor, it really did feel like he was in the same room as Sandra " Ok, Sandra, we've known each other for a long time now. Since we were kids and since before I lost my parents, things were bad back then, I was still getting used to my foster family, but you were there for me, cheering me up and telling me that it would all be ok. A small part of me believed you and gradually that part grew and grew. I dont know exactly when my feelings started to change, but they've been there for awhile. I dunno why I never said anything, the time just never felt right. Then you met Tanesha and my time had run out, but i'm not mad or anything. I'm happy for you Sandra, but I cant go on without you knowing how I feel, I love you Sandra I always have and a part of me always will and wonder what could have been, I just wanted you to know "

Dave took a few breaths, that had been a lot to get out, during th entire thing he'd had his gaze locked on Sandra, he means Riku but it feels like he cant even remember its a demon sitting in front of him.

" Dave "

His eyes widened as she spoke, her expression was sad, but kind

" Hearing you now, the expression of your raw emotions, makes me so happy, that you feel that way. But Dave, I cant return your feelings, what I have with Tanesha is too precious too me, we love and accept each other, through all the terrible times and all the happy ones, I couldnt see my life without her. I'm so sorry Dave, but I know you'll be happy, your an amazing man and I know you'll find someone who will love you in ways I could never "

Dave just gaped at her,her words hit him deeply to his very core. Emmet had been watching the interaction so intently that he jumped when Kaiser gently pressed a cloth to his face, making him realize that he'd started crying. He thanked Kaiser and whiped away his tears.

" Well, somebody give me my mothafuckin Oscar for that performance! " Riku said shattering the illusion

" Uh thanks....That was....something " Dave was honestly unsure how to describe it " Well I think i'll be ready to talk to the real Sandra "

" Oh you dont have to do that " Riku said pleasantly " She heard everything "

Dave starred at him blankly
" What? "

" Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, my mage team and I did this remote viewing spell, so everyone, well Sandra, Emmet, Roberta, Tesla, tits, and my mages heard and saw everything " his smile was sickening sweet.

Dave didnt say anything, just walk over and Riku and collapsed, his head landing on the demons lap, to which Riku started stroking it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The group continued through the maze, keeping watchful eyes, Kano offered to alert them when something was about to happen, his reflexes being as well tuned as they were, but they declined, bad as they were, the jump scares were apart of the experience. They rounded a corner and found a fork in the road. After some talking, Victoria and Tyrone went to the right and Tanesha, Cassandra, and Kano went to the left.

The three found themselves in front of a large room dun up like a graveyard.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2019 11:48 pm

It brought a tear to Sandra's eye to basically have to break Dave heart, but Riku described things perfectly. Sandra had met the love of her life in Tanesha and there was noway she could see herself with anybody else. Dave had been pretty distant lately and Sandra figured he'd been struggling with something like this. However Dave was still a close friend, and she still hated to see him hurting. That said this was good for him, now that Dave got this off his chest it should be easier for him to move forward in life. Sandra was very happy though to hear Dave say he didn't hold any resentment towards herself or Tani, hopefully this means they can start to just hang out and casually be friends again.

Tesla finished the last bite of her wrap as the conversation was concluding. "Damn, when did this shit turn into The Days Of Our Lives? Grade A soap opera performance there Riku."

-----

Cassandra agreed with the others assessment, Kano's offer was thoughtful but it defeats the entire point of a haunted house if you can't be scared. The group would reach a fork and Cass along with Tanesha and Kano would go left reaching a graveyard setup. It was dark, a light fog floated on the service of the ground and the props where pretty decent in quality. It resembles maybe a 80's to 90's movie set. "Wow not to bad for what they have to work with, huh? I wonder where the big scare will be in this area."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 1:20 am

A humiliated Dave was still resting on Riku's lap when a piano started

Riku:
Right now you are
down and out and
feeling really crappy

Dave:
I'll say.

Riku:
And when I see how
sad you are
it sort of makes me...
happy!

Daves head shot, glaring at Riku

Dave:
Happy?!

Riku:
Sorry, Davey, human nature --
nothing I can do!
It's...
schadenfreude!
Making me feel glad
that I'm not you!

Dave:
Well that's not very nice, Riku!

Riku hopped off the desk and led Dave out of the room

Riku:
I didn't say it was nice! But everybody does it!
D'ja ever clap when a
waitress falls and drops
a tray of glasses?

Dave:
Yeah...

Riku:
And it ain't it fun to
watch figure skaters
falling down on their asses?

Dave:
Sure!

Riku:
And don'tcha feel all
warm and cozy,
watching people
out in the rain!

Dave:
You bet!

Riku:
That's...

Riku and Dave:
Schadenfreude!

Riku:
People taking pleasure in your pain!

Dave:
Oh, schadenfreude, huh? What's that, some kinda Nazi word?

Riku:
Yup! It's German for "happiness at the misfortune of others!"

Dave:
"Happiness at the misfortune of others." That IS German!
Watching a vegetarian
being told she just
ate chicken

Riku:
Or watching a
frat boy realize
just what he put his dick in!

Dave:
Being on an elevator
when somebody shouts
"Hold the door!"

Riku and Dave:
"NO!"
Schadenfreude!

Riku:
"Fuck you lady, that's what stairs are for!"

Dave:
Oooh, how about...
Straight-A students getting Bs?

Riku:
Exes getting STDs!

Dave:
Waking doormen from their naps!

Riku:
Watching tourists reading maps!

Dave:
Football players getting tackled!

Dave:
CEOs getting shackled!

Riku
Watching actors never reach

Riku and Dave:
The ending of their Oscar speech!
Schadenfreude!
Schadenfreude!
Schadenfreude!
Schadenfreude!

Riku:
The world needs people like you and me
who've been knocked around by fate.
'Cause when people see us,
they don't want to be us,
and that makes them feel great.

Dave
Sure! We provide a vital service to society!

Riku and Dave:
You and me! Schadenfreude!
Making the world a better place...
to be!

Riku:
S-see-H-A-D-E-N-F-are-E-you-D-E!

Riku and Dave sang through the festival till they sank into a pair of chairs outside of a pizza place, Riku laughing hysterically

" Hmm you know, you werent half bad "

Dave was still a little mad, but accepted the compliment " Thanks, i've kinda sorta been practising at it "

Riku nodded " I can tell, well wanna stick with me for the rest of this? Just keep in mind it ends with me getting kidnapped, so things could get a little rough or I could send you to where the others are watching "

" I'll just stick with you " Dave, for very obvious reasons did not want to see Sandra or Emmet for the time being.

----------------------------------------------------

The anticipation felt worse then the actual scare, barring Kano, Tanesha and Cassandra were literally in the dark about it. They started making their way across the room when it started shaking, not too bad, but enough to make them unsteady on their feet. Suddenly speakers blared a terrible blood curdling scream, followed by Tanesha yelling as she felt something tap her ankle.

People who had been hiding amonst the graves started crawling out, to their credit, the stage makeup they were using was very high quality. They groaned and shuffled forward slowly, moving in random directions with their arms jutting out. Tanesha clutched her chest " Alright, i'll give em that one "

They picked up the pace, Tanesha mostly wanted to get them out of their before Kano did something needlessly white knight, he was eyeing the people suspiciously.

" WAAAAAIIITTT "

A young man came screaming after them, tears streaming down his face. He caught up with the trio and latched onto Kano. Given that he was dressed in normal clothes, he was clearly another festival goer.

They entered another hallway and Tanesha turned to this newcomer " Boy calm down, aint none of this mess worth crying over "

" I-I'M sorry, I-I-I cant help it " he choked out, making Tanesha sigh

" Alright, just take a moment and calm down, whats your name? "

" A-I'm Alan, sorry about that, but do you mind if I come along with you? "

Tanesha shrugged " If you want too "

" Yes, fear not sir Alan, I Kano Thorson will protect you! "

" Thank you so much! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 1:58 am

Cassandra screamed herself when the speakers blared up and Tanesha yelled. People dressed as zombies started approaching and the makeup actually looked very convincing. Cassandra kinda hide behind her friends for a moment when the initial scare took place. Despite not really being exposed to anything like this before, she'd somehow kept it together enough not to start crying. Once her nerves started calming down she was able to step out from behind the others. "Wow damn, that one was intense." They was about to leave when a Kano noticed a boy running up who introduced himself as Alan. They gave the boy a moment in the hallway to calm down, which Cass took advantage of herself. It seemed the boy wanted to join them, and seeing he seemed even more frightened then herself, Cass totally agreed with letting him tag along. "Sheech, hope I don't have a heart attack by the time we get outta here. Maybe I shoulda eased into this?"

-----

Kart and Eric where just exiting the pizza place after finishing their meal when they met Dave and Riku outside. "Oh Dave and um... huh." Now, was this Sandra, Cassandra, or Riku wondered Katy.

-----

"Of course, pleasure from the pain of others. That has to be the most Riku song in all of existence" said Tesla. "Pretty impressive work by Dave though" Sandra said, chiming in.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 2:21 am

Riku suddenly noticed that Katy and the motorcycle person were exiting the pizza place they'd ended up at. Riku had to take a moment to gather himself as this would be another test to pass " Oh my stars and garters, if it isn't Katy and..... uh I believe Spirit glider? No rider! Oh please forgive me, I'm simply not the best with names " his eyes briefly flashed black, which was Katy's indicator of who it was.

Dave guested this was one of the five people that had fallen from the sky, as Garfield had messaged him " I'm Dave Hudson " he said as an introduction.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 3:15 am

Something sounded a just a little off and when Riku's eyes flashed for a moment Katy understood why. "Oh Sandra it is you, sorry you and Cassandra look so alike it's hard to tell you apart." Considering the company present, namely Eric, Katy assumed they would of wanted her to play along to not risk jeopardizing the plan. "So stars and garters huh, that's a interesting new catchphrase. Where did you learn that from?" Sandra introductions from what Katy had seen seem to be pretty simple. A smile, a hello, a name if she feels comfortable around somebody. Just a short and sweet intro. Katy thought Riku might be overacting just a tad and wanted to low key tell him to maybe dial back the catchphrases a bit. Otherwise Riku wasn't sounding to bad.

-----

After a little break the group continued to the 3rd area, a room full of mirrors. The mirrors was setup in a massive maze. Alan had resumed latching onto Kano and where leading the group. Cassandra was in the middle of the line, and Tanesha was in the back. Entering the maze it didn't take long for the mirrors to start working their magic, messing with the groups sight, perception and sense of direction. Because they stayed in contact Alan and Kano had stayed together, but Cassandra and Tanesha had both veered off in random directions, both getting lost alone in the maze.

With Cassandra she seemed to follow hall after hall, they all either came to a dead end or looped around leading back into the heart of the maze. Cassandra thought she kept trying different passages, but all she seemed to do was either run in circles or meet a dead end. The mirrors of course wasn't normal either, they distorted reflections and made for some quite freaky imaginary. A evil sounding voice would come over the speakers every so often taunting the group, saying things like they would never find their way out of here.

After about 15 to 20 minutes minutes of this Cassandra was really really starting to freak out. She was alone, scared, had no idea which way to go. At this point she just wanted out, this wasn't being fun anymore. Cassandra started running aimlessly though the mirror maze screaming out for Tanesha or Kano. Doubt started crossing her mind, what if she really never could find her way out of here? The maze had gotten to her, lost scared and in a panic Cassandra's eyes started to tear up and she prayed to at least find one of her friends. Rounding one more corner Cassandra bumped into Tanesha, although not hard enough to knock either down. "Oh my god Tanesha I found you!!" Cassandra hugged her friend tightly, crying into her shoulder. "Thank god I found you Tanesha I was so scared, I thought I was really trapped alone in here. I don't like this maze, I have to get out of here, please tell me you've found the exit Tanesha"

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 11:04 am

Eric listened as Katy talked about her heritage, which was half-Japanese and half-American. Due to hanging around with Lone Wolf, he could understand Japanese, although he wasn't quite perfect at speaking it himself.
"Cool, you're a lot like me, then. I'm American born of typical Anglo Saxon stock."
He took a bite of a slice of pizza as she mentioned having a tattoo.
"Oh, you do?"

Katy gestured for him to look under the table, and he did. He saw the dolphin tattoo and raised back up, resisting the impure thought of using the wind to raise her skirt further.
"Cute."
Eric bent his wrist so that his index finger was pointing to the ceiling, and the wind started swirling around it. Within a few seconds, a tiny tornado was spinning there.
"I've always been partial to wind myself."

Turning his finger, he sucked up a pizza slice and caught it before taking a bite.
"But I love the water, too. I once rode over an ocean turned gold by the sunset, and it was glorious."
When she said she wanted to learn martial arts and such, he smiled.
"Then you need to talk to Lone Wolf. He's a master of every martial art that exists on Earth, and back home, his family founded them all."

Eric set down his piece.
"Scott could also help you. He's mastered a ton of them and in another few years will also have mastered them all. Lithuel knows demonic and angelic martial arts that Lone Wolf and Scott don't, so you could learn unique combat from him. Of course, you'll need a friend of theirs to make an introduction."
The way he said it made it clear that he was willing to help.

After boxing up the leftovers, Eric got a fresh supreme to share with his friends back at Emmett's guest house. They ran into two people after they had stepped out and Katy identified the woman as Sandra and the man introduced himself as Dave. He smiled patiently as Sandra at first got his handle wrong.
"Yeah, I'm Spirit Rider. You can just call me Eric, though, if you want."
Something was unusual with Sandra, as he sensed something demonic in that eye flashing, but he held his tongue.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 12:58 am

" Well it's just something Grandma Fuller always says, thought I'd give it a try "Riku said smoothly " Eric? How quaint its a lovely name, So Katy does that make you the little mermaid? " Riku giggled " Anywhoo Eric, how are you enjoying the festival and our world? "

Dave was watching him out the corner of his eye, this was just weird, not even that the fact that the demon was currently in the form of Sandra, moreover that he was being nice. Dave really didnt have much of an opinion, he knew Eric was one of five people that had suddenly arrived from another dimention......another dimention? Dave suddenly felt a strange sensation, but it quickly passed.

--------------------------------------

The next area the group entered was a room of mirrors, the path was narrow so they loved in a single file line, Kano leading with Tanesha bringing up the rear. Somewhere along the way they became separated. Tanesha wasnt worried about Kano and Alan, but Cassandra was different. She walked faster, running into many dead ends, she had to give credit where it was due, this was pretty well made.At one point she was standing in the middle of a row of mirrors.

It was starting to make her think of that horror movie she watched recently and quickly exited that section, suddenly she felt someone bump into her and turned to find a frightened Cassandra. She hugged the crying girl back, consoling her softly. Tanesha hadnt found the way out just yet.

Thankfully in the next moment, Kano and Alan rounded the corner " Ah Lady Tanesha, Lady Cassandra,we have found you " Kano was alarmed when he saw how upset Cassandra was.

" Have you guys found the way out " Tanesha asked, Alan nodded and spoke up

" Um yes, its this way "

Tanesha kept Cassandra close as they followed after Alan and Kano. Alan led the way perfectly, seemingly knowing exactly where to go, his gaze stayed forward, almost like he was avoding his reflection. Tanesha wondered if he was a mutant with psychic powers as they left the mirror room and found Victoria and Tyrone standing by the exit

" Hey, everything ok? " Victoria asked when she saw Cassandra.

" Yeah, lets just get out of here " Tanesha said firmly
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 am

"Well I do have quite the affinity for water" Katy joked in response to Riku's little mermaid comment. Sharing Dave's thoughts Katy found it strange to see Riku actually being nice, it's something that's not seen all to often.

-----

Soon after they exited the maze back into normal more open hallways and rooms, Cassandra started feeling a huge sense of relieve and her tears started to gradually dry up. It was strange, it was almost like Cassandra felt like she could breath easier now. She really didn't know what to make of the sensation. She entered the maze fine but as she got lost and the minutes ticked by, she just started to panic more and more until she just started running, as if she was running for her life. She felt like she couldn't control it, she just got so afraid.

"Thank you all for getting me out of that place, I really appropriate it" Cassandra said though her few lingering tears, the terror she felt hadn't completely subsided yet, but she was definitely calmed down by a noticeable degree once that got out of that area. Her comment of course being directed towards Tanesha, Kano, and Alan who was really the hero of the day.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 8:34 pm

Eric smiled back.
"It's all good."
He chuckled as she said it was a lovely name.
"Thanks."
The Little Mermaid comment was unexpected, but he liked it.
"I think I'm a little rusty on trident throwing."

Sandra asked him how he was liking things.
"I haven't been to the festival yet, so I can't say. Your world is nice, not too different from home. I'm very grateful to Emmett for giving us a place to stay."
He summoned his Vessel motorcycle and tied the pizza to the back with rope he kept in a satchel bag mounted on the side.
"I gotta get this pizza home before it gets cold."

Mounting the bike, it started up.
"I'll see you guys later."
A green portal opened in front of him and he drove through before it closed behind him. A gentle warm breeze ruffled Katy's hair and she would see an image of him brushing hair out of her eyes before it vanished.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2019 10:39 pm

"Well that was a unique way to exit" Katy commented before turning to Riku. "Well at least we can talk comfortably now. So Riku what's up with Dave tagging along, I thought this whole plan had you going solo?" Katy wasn't around to see any of the events with Dave so she was in the dark.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 1:23 am

Before answering Katy, Riku flung himself against a trashcan and vomited loudly, Dave rushed over to hold his hair for him. After a moment he pulled himself out " Lucifer, that was horrible, how do you people manage being nice allll the time, like seriously....the little mermaid?! The potential shade, the library was open and I wanted to read, but I couldnt and now the moments past " brushing himself off, he answered Katy

" Well we bumped into each other, some emotional and hilarious stuff happened, we sang a song and here we are. Truthfully this is probably better, wandering around like an idiot on my own kinda looks suspicious, from the mindset of a kidnapper, having him with me helps that, have you learned anything juicy about these people? " he asked referring to her going with Eric.

--------------------------------------------------

Tanesha squeezed her hand, it seemed that Cassandra was claustraphobic, not suprising given how she'd spent all of her short life in a pod, being in confined spaces seemed to trigger that sensation " Yeah, thanks for leading the way Alan " she said to the boy

Alan was baffled, no one had ever thanked for anything before, it was such a strange sensation, but it felt wonderful " U-Um your welcome! " he smiled awkwardly

" Do you need anything? " Victoria asked Cassandra " We can get you something to drink if you need "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2019 1:58 am

Cassandra thought about it for a moment "actually that's a good idea. A nice soothing cup of tea would be great. Thank you very much Victoria." Seeing all the people around looking genuinely concerned for her well being. The feeling of actually being cared about and not just treated as a science experiment was still new to her, but it was a new sensation she was happy to have.

-----

Katy was a bit surprised Riku hated being nice to this degree, it reminded her of the American Dad episode where Roger the alien started acted nice, and it started to literally kill him. Maybe being a demon wasn't all to far off that idea. "You um, need a piece of gum or something?" Walking around with puke breath probably wasn't the nicest thing in the world. Riku would ask about Eric "He seems to be a nice enough person honestly. No slip ups in his story or underlining undertones that I can tell. If he was to be hiding anything, he's doing a damn good job of it.

As for what we're up against if anything did go down, he's shown the abilities to manipulate the wind and travel anywhere he wants, even alternate dimensions. We probably haven't seen his full range of abilities, but I'm not a mind reader. I only know of what he'd show off." Since they still wasn't 100% sure on the newcomers, it was for the best that Katy informed the True Notes of whatever she can.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 2:45 am

Riku accepted the gum from Katy " Thanks Titi, definetly not as fun as having jizz mouth thats for damn sure " he and Dave listened as Katy gave them a rundown on what she'd learned,the others back at Emmets castle listened too of course. Riku toyed with his hair a little as he thought for a moment " Good work Crabiana, you've certainly done better then miracle whip who crashed and burned on her dating with whatshisface " Riku sighed contently " I'm good now and can continue "

" All in all I dont see them trying anything against us, i'm pretty good at reading people and there all, ok, for most of the group, not a lot for a smaller part of the group. it's idiotic to blindly trust people you just met, even more so if they come crashing down from the sky. Like me and pedo priest said before, getting randos from other dimentions isnt anything, nor is the crap they bring, last time it was a war, well it was multiple, in multiple places and it was just a fucking mess. Is that going to happen with this lot, not directly from them but im not ruling out anything indirect, but thats just my thoughts on it "

Dave couldnt offer much of an opinion, he'd only met one of the four and he'd seemed ok, just that weird and somehow familiar aura " Shouldnt we get moving on, if your gonna get kidnapped? "

Riku nodded, he was about to ask Katy if she wanted a ride anywhere when he sensed an immense amount of hostility. He whipped around and found Karen was approaching. Dave bristled in anger immediately, balling his fist up, it was the one who'd tortured Sandra to death.

Emmet narrowed his eyes, this was what they didnt need right now. It was unlikely Karen would start anything, but it couldnt be ruled out, he didnt doubt Riku could handle her, but if it came to a fight she'd notice the immediate difference in their fighting styles.

Karen stopped an appropriate distance away " So which one are you? "

Dave seemed startled at first, did she suspect it wasnt the real Sandra?

" The real Sandra or the double from before? " Karen asked, referring to seeing Cassandra before.

" It's me, who you saw, as for who you saw before, bitch mind the business that pays you! " Riku snapped,slipping back into his role, Sandra hated Karen with a passion so he had a little more leeway with this performance.

" Touchy touchy, I know a clone when I see one. A relation too the phoenix force I assume. Well i'll have to see if she likes being on my table like you did " Karen smiled darkly, her fingers running through her hair in a slow and almost sexual manner.

" Stay away from her, she has nothing to do with you! " Riku said passionately " You bitch, I remember everything that you did to me, but you should rememeber that I came back and trashed your ps4 shaped ass! Also do you and that party city wig your wearing wanna get a room? "

Suprise flashed across Karens face, but latched onto the mention of her hair " It's so difficult for me not to lavish attention on it when I recall how I came into "

Riku flipped his hair dramatially " It lost value when it left my head sweety, but im glad your happy with a knockoff, good thing it survived Emmet dog walking you during the tournament "

" Do. not. bring that.up!! " Karen hissed, her hair suddenly writhing like a nest of angry snakes " Emmet is just another bird who's wing i'll tear off, same as you and that bitch Nina. I really must thank you for saving her from me, ever the heroes "

Riku had to take a moment to remember that tearing her head off was probably something Sandra wanted to do, but wouldnt in a public place " Well anything to screw you over, no matter how much it doesnt make any sense, I wouldnt dare pass up the chance "

Karen regained control of herself, her hair falling calm " So young and so bitter Sandra "

" Well you sound like a bitter old hag, what are you doing hanging around with a band of high school kids "

Karen shrugged " Our interest simply line up, once i've gotten my revenge on you, i'm getting off this fucking island and heading for the next score " Karen had originally come to the island after being hired by Troy, all the plastic surgery she'd gotten made her look like an actual teenage girl, despite actually being in her 30's, she didnt even remember what she'd used to look like and was happy for it " It's what i've always done "

" Another mercenary, neat, well the last one didnt end up too well, poor thing, I'd very much hate to see you go the same way " Riku said in a show of false urnest " Do you really think your plan will succeed, that you'll get what you want and wont get sold out, its got holes "

Karen shook her head " What do you know! Once-.......Are you trying to get me to spill our plans and secrets? Not gonna happen "

Riku snapped his fingers " fiddlesticks! Well your definetly the type to monolouge sweetems, but quite frankly i'm tired of seeing your face, so we'll be on our way! " he took Dave and Katy's hands

Karen cocked her head to the side " Alright, I wont stop you, go enjoy the festival with your friends, your girlfriend, your clone. Live it up and have all the fun you can, because I can assure you that it'll be the last thing you ever do " her hair was moving again now " Oh yes Sandra, i'm going to crush everything you hold dear, maybe i'll pay your parents a visit, who knows "

Dave shook with anger at the thought this psychopath going after Sandra's loving parents, it brought back memories, horrible memories.

" Dave, it's ok " Riku said softly, he squeezed Daves hand gently and turned to Katy " Look after him for a second, please? " he walked a little further ahead then stopped.

" Your not gonna attack her are " Roberta asked, her eyes glew to the scene like everyone else was.

Naw,just gonna say some things to her, some good things, not compltely Sandra things but it's not gonna be exactly shady, just something "

Emmet relaxed in his seat, accepting the refill to his tea. He knew Riku could handle this situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Victoria went off to get the tea, coming back a moment later, with cupholders and tea for everyone. They moved too some tables and took a seat, Tanesha sticking by Cassandra and asking her if she wanted sugar and lemon. Alan quietly sipped his tea, this was nice, being surrounded by actual people, being with them and not looking out from the inside.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 3:57 am

"Oh haha, I didn't know I was meant to be on some secret spy mission" Tesla said in response to Riku's claim of her fucking up her mission.

Just the sight of Karen had Sandra feeling uneasy, but when she talked about the table, and doing the same thing to Cassandra that Karen had put Sandra herself though. It made Sandra's blood boil. "That psychotic bitch", that comment got a round of looks from many around as Sandra wasn't generally a angry person, but Karen's appearance had the girl seething. Worst part of it all was Sandra was away how real this threat was. Cassandra was not ready to defend herself. If Karen went after her now, Cassandra would stand no chance. As if that threat wasn't enough Karen mentioned Sandra's parents. That;s it this was going to far, Sandra eyes started to glaze over with a familiar crimson glow of energy, she seemed ready to head out there and take care of this once and for all before Emmet stepped in to stop her. Without Tanesha here, Emmet was probably the only other one she'd listen to. Emmet knew how much Sandra hate Karen, he'd see her himself. She would of killed Karen at one point in not for Tani stepping in. Emmet assured Sandra that Riku would handle this and got her to settle down.

-----

Katy was instantly ready to stand by Dave and fight but Riku quickly took over the situation. Katy and Dave watched as Riku stepped forward, wandering what he'll do.

-----

Cassandra took a sip of tea, the warn soothing sensation helping greatly to relax her. "Thanks Tanesha, but the tea is quite nice, so I'm good" Cass gave Tani a warm smile, it seemed she was getting back to her normal self. It looked like the group would just have to make a mental note on taking Cassandra into confined spaces. While Cass had a bit of a scare, it would seem they got her out of there quickly enough not to leave a lasting effect on her.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 9:28 am

As tension mounted between the two, an unexpected thing happened. Lithuel and Scott appeared on a roof overlooking the confrontation.
"Hey now, you guys aren't about to have a confrontation without us, are you?"
"You mess with Emmett and you mess with us," Scott said.
Lithuel flew down and summoned a black and white katana, which he leveled at Karen.
"Get lost, bloodsucker bitch."

Scott jumped gracefully into the air and landed perfectly. His Valor Arms were instantly on him, and he took up a Muay Thai stance at Lithuel's side.
"As for me, I'm standing by Sandra. I can sense evil coming off you like a factory smokestack, and that's enough for you to catch these hands."
It was clear that Scott and Lithuel had sided with the True Notes. Just then, Lone Wolf reappeared.

"You guys weren't about to have a fight without me, were you?"
Lone Wolf got on the other side of Lithuel and took a Kyokushin Karate stance.
"You guys can count on our support for this battle."
The three waited to see if Karen would attack, not wanting to interfere with how the True Notes wanted to handle this.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Back in Earth 1 we see Kiya on another case. She was wearing a greyish button up shit under a under a brown sweatshit, blue jeans and work boots. Since she was on a currently active crime scene she had identification hooked to her belt, not usually how a PI would work but Scott's nodoritity and fame gained her a little leeway. She was examining a body down by the river, a young girl in her 20's. It was the fifth victim this year and police reports say she died from blunt force drama, a injury indicative of falling a couple thousand feet. Even jumping into water this fall was fatal for any normal person. Examining the area Kiya can see a overhead railway bridge, that must be where the victims jump from. From what Kiya could gather at the crime scene, all the victims jumped during the dead of night only to be found the next morning washed up on shore. Kiya was already planning her next moves, one to search online and look up all history she could on said bridge. Two search up any details on the victims she could find as police was giving her limited information at best. Three to go to said bridge personally, at around the time frame the jumpers jumped, and see what was going on.

The law enforcement seemed to be ready to just call these suicide. Officially the first four victims was labelled suicide and it seems five will be no different. But Kiya wondered about the possibility that something was making these people jump.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 8:15 pm

" I understand how you feel dawling, but you must remain calm and not do anything rash " Emmet told Sandra, placing a hand on her shoulder " Riku has the matter well in hand and we will not allow any harm to come to your family, this I swear "

" Stay away from my family you bitch, your issues are with me " Riku told Karen firmly " This can just stay between us "

Karen smiled savagely " Getting sared now little Sandra, you should be. Heh maybe I will maybe I wont, it's just so tempting, your going to die anyway, ight as well send you off with all you care about "

Riku was quiet for a moment " I utterly hate you, you and those bastards your teamed with, so let me just tell you this, it wont go as well as I think it will. Troy and his mafia tried and where are they? I'm...i'm not a monster and I dont want too be....but the thing of it is, there are quite a few monsters on my side too and I dont think they'll have any issues doing whatever needed to take you out "

" Trying to talk tough are we? "

Riku shook his head " Just letting you know the score, you've already made it clear that you dont have a soul, so I dont have to feel bad when you inevidably get torn to shreds, people like you go on and on about how you want to destroy and kill and kill torture, but want to be obivious to the fact that the same thing can easily befall them, we can take everything from you as well "

Karen felt goosebumps spreading across her skin, what was this " I dont have anything to lose, little girl, dont try to talk abo-

" Your freedom and life " Riku said quietly and this got Karens attention " So many people wanna say they dont care if they die, they'll face the reaper with bravery, but its complet bullshit. Your no different and your afraid to die even if you've managed to cover it up.But more then that I can see something else, a fear of being caged, losing your self reliance, being at the behest of someone else. Cant go forward or backwards, your just trapped "

Karen gulped, what was going on, she knew the little bitch was a telepath, but she shouldnt be able to get all of this, it was bringing up memories Karen didnt wanna think about.

Riku smiled " I'll throw you in a cage and you'll experience the worst agony humanity can inspire and there you'll stay till your last breath "

Karen looked behind her frantically, for a moment it felt like something was creeping up on her, an inimaginable amount of bloodlust, but it was gone so quickly that she wasnt entirely sure it had been there at all "

" Well, I heard something like that from a movie once and thought I'd give it a try, dunno if it really fits me, but you get the picture, Karen "

Suddenly two people hopped from the rooftops and a third appeared, placing themselves between Karen and the others. Karen and Riku both just looked blankly at the new arrivals,

" Tch, seems you've added more members to your little play group I see " Karen said, still feeling slightly rattled from her exchange with Sandra, she'd had no intentions of this turning into a fight and that certainly hadnt changed with these new people " Be seeing you " she said simply her hair suddenly wrapped around her entire body, she dissolved away in the next moment.

Riku watched her go with suspicion, it was faint but could swear he'd heard what sounded by the hissing of snakes and if it was what he was thinking, then that bitch was going to be more of a problem then before.

He let out a sigh and turned to Scott, Lone Wolf, and Lithuel " Thanks for the save guys! I really think she was gonna attack us and I dont know if we would have been able to handle her, you really saved the day " he smiled as he dug his nails into the palm of his hand.

Dave, finally calmed down, walked over to with Katy and was introduced to the three new people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was relieved that Cassandra appeared to not be scarred by the event. The more she looked at the girl, the more she was minded of her little sister Tia, she was sweet and innocent " Do you still feel up to going around the festival? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 9:05 pm

Cassandra sipped her tea again and gave a reassuring smile to the group. "I definitely want to explore more of the festival." There was so much to see and do here that Cassandra would never forgive herself if she let one bad experience stop her from seeing as much as she possibly could.

Alan was really a hero here, because of him they'd gotten Cassandra out of the maze quickly. That seemed to have spared the girl any psychological harm.

-----

"Yea thanks guys. I didn't expect to see you here, I thought you'd be with Spirit Rider." Katy was wondering about something though. "So when Karen teleported it didn't seem like it was Jet's doing. Did she always have that ability or is that new?"

-----

Sandra calmed down getting her reasoning back as Emmet spoke to her, but Emmet could certainly sense all the anger Sandra had billowing just just below the surface. She looked him eye to eye. "Emmet I don't know how much more I can take of this women. First she murders me, then tries to bring you and Tanesha into it, now my family. My freaking family Emmet! There is only so many lines one can cross before a girls had enough, and Karen's crossed them all long ago."

Sandra and the others watched as Riku handled business with Karen, along with a few of the newcomers giving a assist at the end. "Oh joy, the boy band once again" Tesla said almost in annoyance to see them again.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 10:45 pm

Lithuel lowered his sword and turned to Riku as he continued the Sandra act.
"She wasn't going to attack. I know her kind and she wouldn't have dared when the odds are this overwhelmingly against her."
Scott chuckled.
"Chill with the damsel-in-distress routine. We know you're not Sandra."

Scott turned to the others and his valor arms disappeared.
"We sensed evil from a distance and arrived just as Riku dropped his disguise a little after Eric left. The evil we sensed, Karen, showed up not too long after that. We can tell she's not working alone, and we want her faction to know we're here. I'm sorry that our mission and your mission collided."
Scott gestured to his friends that they should go.

"We'll let you guys take care of your mission. If it involves Riku going undercover, it must be important."
They greeted Katy and Dave, then Scott turned to the group, addressing this statement to Emmett.
"We look young, but we're not children."
Scott had obviously gathered quite a bit of information without anyone telling him anything, and that should send a message that this group is quite capable no matter their appearance. If Emmett could be persuaded that they were trustworthy allies, the rest would follow his lead.

Scott and friends parted from the group and were soon gone.
"Marcus needs to talk to us all at once," Lone Wolf said.
" What about? "
"I didn't ask. The urgency he expressed told me all I needed to know."
The three entered Emmett's guest house, reuniting with Eric and Marcus.

Scott soon showed up at the crime scene and regarded the body.
"Nasty way to go."
He looked up at the bridge.
"This makes five suicides. I did some research and every year for the past fifty there's been one or two at most. Why the sudden uptick?"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2019 11:28 pm

Kiya analyzed the surroundings. "Every body found has been near or in the water. Taking into account projectory and possible wind conditions, it seems all victims jump from the middle of the bridge. Also factoring bodies are always located in the light of morning, it suggests the jumpers all take their leap of faith at night. Have you researched anything on the victims Scott?"

-----

"Huh, they seem to be in kinda a hurry" Katy said, noting that Scott's group stepped in to help, said their peace then was gone again. "Well I guess you guys are going to continue looking for the kidnappers? I'd offer to come but we probably shouldn't have to big of a group gathered around."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2019 12:10 am

Emmet nodded at Sandra, sensing how deep her anger ran and understanding it. Karens behavior was more then apalling. But she would be dealt with later. Emmet didnt seem suprised when Scott started talking to him as if he wasright there " Hmm, he seems to be aware that were watching , I would assume that this type of magic cant be sensed so easily "

Tabitha nodded " Yeah, I'd hazard a guess he's able to gather information through a certain means "

" Ah, I my thoughts ran along that idea as well, hmm theres still much we dont know about them, but they do appear to be useful and willing to be on our side "

Tie chuckled a little, but otherwise continued watching the show.

Riku waved cheerily as the three left " Arent they just a treat " he chuckled, his body shivering all over " Transportia Purgatorio! "

Suddenly the landscape seemed to change, any people walking by became shades and the world was a little darker. Dave's hair was standing on end, throwing his senses off, they were in a different place now, he could feel it " Where are we? "

" Purgatorio, an in-between world that exist between heaven, earth, and hell.Dont worry your s-s-safe with me-oh Shitttt " his words came out in a long moan, he was bent over slightly, clutching himself and panting.

" Uh, are you ok? " Dave asked

" Oh i'm really good right now daddy "

Daves eyebrows shot up " Come again!? "

" S-sorry, it just felt so gooood, thinking about it. The agony, the fear, a sweet slaughter stretched out endlessly oh the things to be felt, cant keep it in "

Tabitha rolled her eyes " Oh wow, look at the time "

" Yeah, its coming now " Shizuka laughed

" Ugh, why cant I be there! " Gat complained, clearly wanting to be involved in what was about to occur and further confusing the others present. But after a moment, Roberta was the first to realize it

" Hold a fucking minute, is he about to-to!! " she immediately dissolved into laughter, Emmet covering his mouth, eyes going wide

" Yes, dawling I believe he is "

Riku's moaning got louder

Gat: 1

He squeezed his legs together

Shizuka: 2!

He tossed his head back

Tabitha: 1!

Riku: OH FUCKING SHIT I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!

Riku's scream of orgasmic bliss echoed out, following a wave of orgasmic energy that knocked Dave and Katy off their feet, the wave seemed to piece purgatorio and into the regular world, going for three miles and forcing everyone into a state of extreme orgams as well and causing several firehydrants to explode and shower.

Riku fell back on his butt, panting heavily in satisfaction " Sweet fucking Lucifer was that good, think I soaked my panties, and stockings, and skirt, and the floor " he conjured up lit cigarette and took a drag " Was that good for you guys too, I know it was for me "

Dave, who was laying on his stomache, still panting " I-I hate you so much " he squeaked

Meanwhile everyone at the mansion was currenly exploding with laugher

" Dawlings, does this sort of thing happen often? " Emmet asked as he wiped some tears

" Every other mission, without fail he gets so excited from someones pain or of that nature and goes off like a roman candle, usually dragging others into it " Tabitha said with a sigh " Thankfully though i've deviced a defensive spell against it "

-----------------------------------

Once the group was finished their tea, they set out once again, Alan being invited to tag along. The got in line for a spinning tea cup ride, akin to something seen at disneyland. Tanesha, Cassandra, and Alan got in one of the giant tea cup, while Kano, Victoria, and Tyrone got in another. As the said started, the main thing was to use their hands and spin the wheel together and make the tea cup spin. Tyrone, who was riding with two people who possessed super strength, was holding on for dear life as the cup was spun at intense speeds.

Tanesha laughed as she worked with Cassandra and Alan, after a moment Alan found himself laughing as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 27 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next