Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Scott smiled.
"We appreciate it, Master Shigure. I've lost some of my martial arts skill, so I'll be assisting Lone Wolf."
Lone Wolf turned to Juliet and Tenshi.
"Whatever you need us to do, let us know."
Lithuel, having seen Tenshi in action, was interested for the first time in trying to better his sword skills.

---

Scott listened as Kiya gave him the details of what she had learned.
"Hmm, that leaves us with three possibilities. It's possible the replacements intentionally sabotaged the train in order to kill the passengers. It's also possible that the replacements weren't as skilled and that the passengers died in a tragic accident. We also have to consider that the replacements were inconsequential and that the accident would have happened regardless. Unfortunately we can't rule out any of these possibilities due to a lack of records."

Scott was also intrigued by Kiya's findings on company financial records.
"Hmm, that is very strange. After all this time, why keep it hidden? That suggests either a criminal conspiracy or an embarrassing level of incompetence. We can't rule out that a legitimate but covered up accident might also be responsible for hostile spiritual activity. We've certainly dug up quite a lot to think about."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2020 10:15 pm

"Well I can't really do much to help you with the spirit, I'd more or less just have to sit in the car and wait as you contact it. So how about come night fall we split up. You go try to make contact with this spirit and I can go infiltrate the rail yard. Surely they must have some records of what's going on." Considering Kiya was designed for getting past top level government security undetected if need be, a rail yard should be a walk in the park. It would also be a more effective use of their time to cover two tasks at once.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2020 8:36 pm

Emmets last class got out early due too the teacher having a nervous break down from yet another breakup. He took the opportunity to fly to his home and relax before the meeting. He ran a bath and filled it with a few scented soaps, he was in a coconut milk bath mood. He slipped into the water and warmed it too a perfect temperature, sighing contently. The day had been rather hectic, but they'd made it through pretty well.

The last month had very peaceful, for the most part, enjoying a simple school life while still training and honing their skills...but he would be lying if he said he hoped it would last forever, conflict was the spice of life afterall. He smiled darkly, war was on the horizon and was looking forward to seeing how far he had come, what schemes he could set off. His night time activities helped with his indulgences yes, but he was one who always craved more.

Upon getting out of the bath and instantly drying himself off, he sensed someone familiar outside and donned a short, blood red robe. He stepped onto his balconey and looked below, smiling " Why hello my friend, you have impecable timing "

Payne bent his knees and leaped, landing on the railing of Emmets balconey. Grabbing the front of the taller mans shirt, Emmet pulled him into a searing kiss and climbed him, wrapping his legs firmly around Paynes waist as Payne carried him to his bedroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shigure shook hands with Lone Wolf and Scott " Then may this be an excellent learning experience for both sides involved "
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2020 8:45 pm

Scott and Lone Wolf both shook hands with Shigure.
"Well, that's what we're hoping for."
Lone Wolf turned to Juliet.
"So, what are your students currently learning?"

---

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. If you find out anything, let me know immediately. I can use that information to help the spirit."
Scott hung up and left his office to head for that section of track. It was almost dark, so the spirit would soon arrive.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2020 3:28 pm

juliet responded with "The current batch are new, green or novice if you will. We where in the process of taking them over the basics when you guys came in." A school would range from those just starting to students who are more advanced, with this being no different.

-----

Kiya made her way to the suspicious rail year headquarters in question. A spur of the moment assignment there was no time for fake ID's and getting access clearance. She'd have to ninja her way in and simply hack any security doors along the way. Dressed in a all black suit and mask Kiya scooped what was ahead pf her. Nothing to troublesome from the offset. Understandable rail tracks everywhere, engines moving back and forth delivering and prepping loads, maintenance warehouses and the office seemed to be in the middle of it all. Security looked like your average guard, though there did seem to be a fair number of them roaming the facility.

-----

Sandra met up with Cassandra, Katy and Tanesha after classes let out. Being on the same floor these 4 where the closest together. Others would catch up shortly but they'd have to make their way down from higher floors, it was likely Riku was in the process of gathering everyone so he could use a portal to get them to the meeting though. "Well girls here we go again, another day another problem to deal with." Katy chimed in "We had a few good weeks at least."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 1:44 am

" Girl I know thats right, things were going good " Tanesha said in agreement " Now its back to the bullshit of people trying to kill/kidnap/torture/etc us, mainly my girlfriend, but at least weve been putting in work this last month " everyone had seen some growth in their abilities and skills.

One of Riku's voids opened up in front of them and demon walked out looking mildly annoyed " I'm still trying to figure out how I became this raggedy ass teams transportation, do I have the words uber or lyft tattooed on this fat ass? "

Tanesha rolled her eyes " No bitch you have the words cum dumpster, enter, and easy tattooed on them cakes " she fist bumped him and walked through the portal, the others following. Riku shook his head, but was grinning

" You know Dave can teleport, not as good as me but a three star ride would suit you hoes "

The portal opened outside Emmets door, Tanesha was about to knock but the door opened before she raised her hand. Emmet greeted them in a grey cashmere sweater, dark blue pants, and sandles " Good afternoon ladies, please come in, I have refreshments ready "

He lead them into what had been coined living room Alpha where Dave, Garfield, Donovan, Tie, and Kano were already present. On a table was a trey of finger sandwhiches, slices of pineapple, and chocolate chip cookies. Emmet made a quick trip to the kitchen and came out with a tray of glasses and a jug of lemonade " This lemonade is freshly made and with a few extra ingredients, the inspiration was such that I simply couldnt ignore up "

A void opened up in the dojo and Riku jumped out " Yo Kai, meeting time! "

He looked around the room, his lingered on Tenshi for a moment, then Juliet, giving her the impression she'd just been insulted, finally landing on Shigure, who he surpisingly walked over and bowed too " Been awhile Oji sensei "

Shigure narrowed his eyes then his broke into a grandfatherly smile " Indeed it has Yokai, you seem to still be as boisterous as ever "

Riku laughed " Yeah, have too keep these simple minded hoes on their toes after all, place looks great, barring a couple of choices in decourem and clientel "

" I thank you, if you did like it then I would have seriously consider my choices " Shigure responded simply and making Riku burst into laughter " Drop by sometime if you still want to learn the ways of the swordsman "

Riku shrugged " Eh why not, can only go so far with manga and anime, not to mention this helps me lives out my otaku fantasies, anyway be seeing you oji-san " he walked through the void.

" Good bye sensei " Kaiser bowed to Shigure then turned to Scott and his group " The group is having a meeting if you want too join " he walked through the void, which closed accompanied by an audible sound of a door slamming.

The appeared in Emmets living room, Riku opening another void and yelling into it " Get the lead out patty mayonaise, straighten that wig and get in here! " Victoria, Tyrone, and Roberta appeared through another void and Adrian through the last one.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2020 2:21 am

Tesla walked through the void Riku shouted into "Don't get your panties in a bunch, I was right outside anyway." Katy questioned how Tesla got here so fast to which she replied "I asked to "go to the bathroom", never went back to class and just fucked around until it was nearly meet time, to which I started making my way here." Cassandra chimed in saying "You know that's not healthy for your grades right?" To which Tesla replied "My level of fucks being given is about as high as my trust for you, cybergirl."

Sandra was surprisingly quiet during this exchange as had a mouth full of cookie.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 9:56 pm

Lone Wolf nodded.
"That works out just fine. We have three newbies ourselves. We can train them with the rest."
They were just getting started when Riku entered to tell Kaiser about a meeting. Scott nodded at Kaiser as he said that they were welcome to join.

"I'm not sure if we'll make the meeting, but thanks."
After they were gone, Marcus, Eric, and Lithuel were made to dress in the school's Gi before they joined the others. Lone Wolf turned to Juliet.
"You can take the lead. I'll just do some assisting for now."
He wanted to see how they did things before he actively lead them.

---

Scott parked a safe distance from the railroad tracks and proceeded toward them. Making his way up, he stood on the tracks. Now he would have to wait for the ghost train and try to communicate with it. If Kiya found anything, she would have to get that information to him fairly quickly. Scott was a bit out of his element here, so he would have to do his best. Setting Chiang's tool down next to him, he waited for this ghost train.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 12:12 am

Tanesha glared at Tesla, putting a comforting hand on Cassandra's shoulder " Dont worry about her, you dont need a good education to pump gas or have your legs in the air, also cyber girl? Was that supposed to be an insult because it didnt really land, maybe you should focus on learning something "

Emmet cleared his throat " Im happy your all as energetic as ever, but lets begin "

Everyone took a seat and Emmet began " It seems our time of peace has come to an end, today there were two incidents. Sandra, Garfield, Victoria, Tanesha, and myself were assaulted by some unknown individual during cheer practice "

" You mean that ratchet ass display in the projects? " Riku cut

" Bitch we were not in the damn projects " Tanesha said with an eyeroll

" Our practices arent ratched either " Victoria added " Anyway it was some woman, she looked like she was in her late twenty and she had long black hair "

" Theres also the other incident, can someone that was there chime in " Emmet asked.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 12:52 am

Tesla spoke up in response to Emmet "Yea myself, "Cassandra", Dave, Katy and a bunch of other students was there. Something came over the lot of us causing a mass riot, Cass even dropped her good girl act showing her true colors, mind controlling people to do her fighting for her. I knocked some losers on their ass and Dave and Katy attacked anything that moved like rapid wolves. Everything finally ended when Ashe appeared knocking us all down with just a bust of his power and covering us in frost."

-----

Juliet instructed the 3 to get into position and started the training routine. Calmness and precision seemed to be today's focus with attacks being slow and deliberate, with the aim of getting all students in perfect sync. One had to learn to walk before they run as the saying goes, more advanced lessons would come for this group later.

-----

After a short while Scott heard what sounded like a train, he could see a white ghostly light and the horn it gave off was haunting. It moved with speed, whatever Scott was planning to do he had seconds before the locomotive screamed past him.

-----

Inside a rather fancy mansion in the dead of night sounds of fighting and screaming could be heard. Nina had reached her final destination so to say, going as far as to turn on her own kind. If the answers she seek wasn't here then she knew of nowhere else to turn.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 2:22 am

" Thats a little too simplified " Dave pointed out " What came over everyone was anger, we all got super pissed off to the point we were attacking each other "

Kano nodded " It is true, even I felt the rage, but for some reason it was too a lesser extent, I can only assume it is because of my asgardian blood "

There words clicked something into place for Emmet " Then it would seem these two incidents are connected, the woman that attacked us had amazing mental defenses, whats more it was like a wall of anger and aggression surrounded her "

" Then we can assume she was behind both incidents " Adrian stated " The next question is who hired her, if we want to assume she's another mercenary "

" I believe I may have some information on that "

Everyone turned to Kaiser, he rarely spoke, but when he did there was much insight to his words " Is this the woman " he held up his phone, on it was the image of a woman smiling at the camera "

" That is indeed her, who is she? " Emmet asked

Kaiser sighed " I was afraid you'd say that. Her name, or the name she goes by is Harmonia, she's a mercenary and killer for hire. A mutant with the power to cause anger and aggression. Whats worse is she's part of a group called the four horsemen of the apocalypse. Four mutants with abilities that are linked to their namesakes, Harmonia is war "

" Wow, that is kinda basic and yet kinda badass all at once " Riku commented " Any chance she's the only one we'll have to deal with? "

Kaiser shook his head " I dont believe so, the other three will definetly follow suit "

" How do you know all of this? " Dave asked " Is there some app for it? "

" Yes, though it only works for certain people, assassins " Kaiser answered matter of factly " The level of clearance I have doesnt let me see much on people of their level, but they each have hundreds of successful kills under their belts "

Riku snorted " I've killed waaaaaaay more people then that "

" Again all that im able to see " Kaiser pointed out " The list goes on "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 2:48 am

Sandra was afraid this would be the case. "Great another mercenary. And more to come. And if we get manage to get though them all no doubt this Apocalypse guy, whoever the hell that is, will want revenge as well. Despite evidence pointing otherwise I still hoped this was just some crazy lady, but it can't ever be that simple can it?"

Katy had a question "So how do we go about dealing with this Harmonia anyway? Sounds like if we get close to her she can use her powers to turn us against each other. And she has strong defenses against Emmet and Sandra to boot, so not like they can mind zap her from a distance either."

Sandra spoke up again in response to Katy "Well Harmonia was quick to flee the fight and hightail out of there once Emmet and I started using Phoenix Force power. Maybe all this cosmic energy stuff is just the edge we need."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 8:59 pm

" Uh what about those of us that dont have phoenix powers? " Tyrone asked " She and these other three are basically gonna target all of us "

" Well if we just focus on Harmonia for now, fighting from a distance would most likely be the best option " Adrian stated " But thats only if were fighting her, you said she had drones, any chance she has other mechanical minions? "

Kaiser looked at his phone " It's very good, she has many cybernetic weapons, not to mention her own personal modifications, she's had her arms and legs replaced "

" I thought so, the way she removed reminded me of miss Skies " Emmet said " I think we should assume she's no slouch when it comes to hand to hand combat either "

Donovan raised his hand like he was in class " Uh you said theres four horse people, who are the other three? "

" Biblically speaking they are the rider of the white horse Conquest, rider of the red horse war, rider of the black horse famine, and rider of the pale horse death. Conquest is often replaced with pestilence. Also the white rider comes first, this time it was red " Emmet said " Is there any clarificartion? " he asked Kaiser who shook his head

" Nothing concrete in any event, if their hired together then Harmonia generally makes the first move, and the pale rider comes last as he is the strongest and the leader "

Everyone was silent for a moment till Dave spoke up

" Ok then Harmonia can make people angry, I guess I can see the war theme, what powers would the others have? "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 1:33 pm

That was a curious question. Sandra spoke up "I suppose famine would relate to some kind of sickness or illness. We've been though something similar before with Tanesha, maybe they have a somewhat comparable power. Perhaps even the ability to cause a plague or something?" Sandra couldn't think of much else to relate to famine although it's always possible the meanings wasn't so literal.

Katy spoke up "Death I suppose is simple enough. We're either dealing with some kind of undead or more likely given the situation, perhaps a reaper of some kind."

Tesla wasn't so sure about the above claims. They where possible but would the mastermind behind these new attacks really make it so simple to figure out? "What about Conquest or Pestilence then?"

-----

As Nina desperate for answers continued to slaughter her own kin in search for answers a few staggers got away and retreated into a throne room. They sacrificed their lives to a blood ritual, giving their blood to awaken a ancient vampire lord, one thousands of years old yet the combat skills and powers to match.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 8:06 pm

Eric, Marcus, and Lithuel all followed the lead of Juliet. Their attacks were slow but precise, making sure to get the technique down. Lone Wolf observed, making sure that their techniques were right. It was important that they mastered the basic strikes before anything else.

---

As the ghost train flew through him, Scott felt an incredible chill. The hairs on his arms stood on end, and he could barely move. After a moment, though, he was able to call out.
"Who are you? Did you die in a tragic accident? Or were you murdered by someone?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 1:00 am

" Elmo, famine means extreme lacking in food or starvation, what you just described was pestilence which is plague or sickness " Riku pointed out in responce to Sandra's statement " The school systems are failing us, anyway an ability like famine would probably be something about causing people to starve, sucking the nutrients out of their bodies, withering to dust, or just basic graving as famine goes hand in hand with greed and gluttony and pestilence is like I said, straight up causing sickness, the reminds me I need to order a new plague doctor mask off amazon " he pulled his phone out.

Tanesha rolled her eyes " bitch you really think you all that dont you? "

He smirked " Honey I know im all that "

Kano picked up the conversation " Ah conquest is dominating your opponets and assuming control and authority. Wouldnt a mutant claiming the title have some type of mind control perhaps? "

" Thats possible, they could also have good charisma and influence, most acts of conquest are applied with a big number of people " Adrian said, giving Emmet a sideways look, great charisma and authority certainly described the boy, unnervingly so, Adrian wondered why he never questioned that before.

Emmet sipped his lemonade, very happy with how it had turned out and decing his refrigerator would always have a fresh pitcher in it, but back to the subject at hand " Hmm, the white rider is said to have a bow as well, its possible they could be an archer and there could be more then one "

" Arent their four horse people? " Donovan asked in confusion " Are there more then four? "

Emmet shrugged " Im just thinking out loud, i'll come back to it when I have a better picture " As for death, perhaps we shouldnt be so on the nose about it, otherwise the person would have an instant kill power "

Garfield grimaced " That sounds cheap as fuck "

" Indeed, creating undead is possible, as you'll recall in our last class with professor Ashe who went over the mutant power necrokinesis, manipilating dead cells to reanimate bodies, though in a less romantic way to necromancy "

" Fuck yeah! " Riku said " Necromancy lets you do a lot of fun shit, I also ordered two plague doctor mask as they were on sale "

" Is that more magic your gonna teach us? " Donovan asked and Riku shook his head

" Uhh no, it takes a particular aptitude for it and none of you bitches got it....well that not necessarily true " he shot Dave a quick look.

" Sounds like were going to have a lot to deal with " Victoria said with a sigh

" Take it as a compliment dawling, whoever hired them certainly sees us as a threat " Emmet said " Honestly death as a power is hard to pin down and could be anything if were less literal, death is the ending of life and can come in different shapes, therefore this mercenary who claims the title of the pale horsemen could have just about any power that helps him cause death "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 1:36 am

As fast as the ghostly vehicle appeared it faded away into the distance once more, it was definitely speeding as far as trains was concerned. As it passed Scott did hear ghostly voices, though it just sounded like ghostly screams. Was more then one spirit stuck in this endless loop, riding the same stretch of rail over and over again?

-----

Kiya was able to get though the yard undetected and made her way inside. She made her way downstairs and broke a fusebox fuse, taking out the lights in the building. This will let her move more freely in the dark and it'd take a while before a electrition will fix the issue.

-----

"So what do we do next? Seems like sitting around and waiting for them to strike first isn't the best idea" Sandra said. It sounded like they had their work cut out for them as it was, last thing this enemy needed was opportunity to isolate and pick them all off separately.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 10:57 pm

"If we can't find them then waiting for them to strike isn't terrible. There is a way to make this at least somewhat advantageous for us." Tie took another sip of lemonade. With a smile she noted to compliment Emmet on the drink, because what she would say next was going to almost ruin the taste.

"A part time magus and full time whore wouldn't be a terrible assistant for my idea. Also anyone wishing to learn a little more about bounded fields would be welcome." she took a large gulp of lemonade as if trying to force down medicine.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 8:22 pm

" And just what crackpot scheme passing for an idea might that be? " Riku said around his glass " Also close your legs, it smells like an anime convention in here "

Those learning magic were more then familiar with these conversations, Tie had barged in and decided she was also helping those who wanted to learn magic. This meant many lessons where they were constantly trying to talker and out do the other. Suprisingly though Garfield, Donovan, Dave, and Adrian had learned a lot from both of them. Particularly Garfield benefitted/suffered the most after it was discovered he had a high aptitude for magecraft, Riku and Tie had nearly torn him in half in efforts to teach him magecraft.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:42 pm

Back at the vampire mansion a intense battle had begun between Nina and the ancient vampire reawaken via blood ritual. This vampire was extremely powerful, even Nina in her demonic form had a had time matching his speed, strength and combat skill. Ultimately overconfidence on the ancient ones part would give Nina her opening to strike, which she took full advantage of delivering the killing blow.

Nina searched the mansion with the battle now over, eventually finding archives of ancient rituals and books. If any place had the answers she seek, surely it must be here.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 7:48 am

Tie shook her head and sighed "If you're done being so interested in what's between my legs maybe you'll be able to understand my plan? Well I don't necessarily need you to understand." her eyes targeted Garfield. The same ecstatic yet cruel look she gave the students both Riku and her taught.

"It's simple, we will share Garfield's ability to sense danger with everyone here who needs it through a bounded field. For those unaware a bounded field is mage craft can act as a shield, radar or a way to extend your own power within a certain area. It can get far more complex than this, but the point is that even our weakest would be able to sense an attack from a mile away." Tie thought of doing something like this before, but previously there were too many unknown powerful beings with the ability to interrupt the magic needed for this. However since she privately dealt with the demons trying to attack her it's not a horrible plan.

"This doesn't completely solve the problem of finding their hideout, but they are trained killers right. It wouldn't be hard for them to kidnap and or kill some of us while vulnerable. I'll be fine, but this makes it easy for even Tyrone to evade danger."

"I don't like the way you put that."

"and it would make it easier to strike back." she ignored Tyrone's complaint. "So Garfield, do you want to expand your knowledge of magecraft even further?" the devilish grin on her face reminded him again of those "lessons". His knowledge of bounded fields wasn't extremely advanced, but he knew for this to work he would need to maintain it and it has to encompass the school. Something that massive would need power from Riku and Tie as well.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 3:33 pm

" I wouldnt need to make a comment if you washed properly " Riku commented, annoyed that the idea hadnt crossed his mind, not to say he hadnt been idle in coming up with possible spells to help and amuse him " Well that idea is suprisingly not terrible, I guess "

Garfield gulped, he got a really bad feeling from this, but still " If it can help keep everyone protected then sure im down "

" Dawling are you absolutely sure? " Emmet asked him

Garfield nodded, Emmets concern solidifying his drive " Yeah no worries, I can do it, I wanna help keep everyone safe and learning more magic would be cool "

Emmet smiled " Very well then "

Kano clapped him on the shoulder " Well met friend Garfield, your desire to aid your comrades is commendable "

" Thanx dude " he said, rubbing his shoulder, he turned to Tie " So how do we do this? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 5:09 pm

"Well this whole thing sounds like a good idea. Let's hope it works, and good luck Garfield" said Sandra.

-----

As time passed numerous books scripts was seen tossed on the floor. Nina had gone though seemingly everything but the answers she seek, a explanation to this demonic force inside her, seemed to still be as elusive as ever. She threw down the final book in frustration. Why was this happening, she'd come so far, didn't she at least deserve to know what had happened to her. She'd even gone as far to make war with and be banished from her own kind. All this blood of her own people on her hands could never be forgiven, she was a outcast. All this she'd done and sacrificed, it was for nothing. She dropped to her knee's, this was it, the end of the path. She give up, nobody knew what had become of her, there was no answer to given. She screamed unable to deal with the thought of never knowing. She transformed into her demonic state as she screamed in frustration, and a hellish fire exploded from her reducing the entire area to ash.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 pm

Scott heard nothing but ghostly screams as the train passed through him and then disappeared. That didn't do anything to answer his question. Checking his phone, the battery was completely drained. Taking it to his car, he put it on the charger. Returning to the tracks, Scott decided to wait. There was a possibility that the train would come back, and when it did, he would try again to communicate.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:52 am

Tie raised three fingers. "We have only three things we need. First blood from everyone here. Hmm actually hair would work if blood manipulation is too complex but the connection would be stronger. I believe Riku may be helpful there."

"I wouldn't mind giving some blood, but I'm not sure I'd need it. I've always been able to sense aggression." Roberta was wondering if one less person would ease the burden on Garfield.

"Quite true which is why I considered using your ability, but Garfield's is harder to fool and he has the knowledge for it. This does lead in to two which is the bounded field. You will need assistance weaving a complex and powerful territory, but in the end you will be maintaining it. It should be easier thinking of it as a spider's web in your case. Add what special conditions you can handle as well." The last part was key since Garfield was inexperienced, but Tie was still interested in seeing what Garfield could with it.

"Once we've binded everyone to the field we will trigger your ability and connect everyone to it. Hmm best way to do this would be to try and kill you, but compared to the other steps this isn't too difficult."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 33 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39  Next