Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 2:26 pm

Kiya found the private office and broke in rather easily, security at a rail yard was much easier to get by compared to government facilities. Hacking into a private computer she collected all the information and made her way out of the area. After waiting Scott had not seen the ghosts again, it's possible they only appear at a certain time. He got a call from Kiya who was walking though the woods looping back around to her vehicle at point. She asked how things went and when Scott explains Kiya said "If you have a recording, I suspect we'll hear something interesting if we slow it down and listen carefully."

-----

"So we all we to give a drop of blood?" Sandra asked wanting to make sure she was clear on this. She could only imagine what type of magic they where getting into here.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 11:52 pm

" A little more then a pin prick but not so much that you wont survive it " Riku " assured " the group "

" Uh should we do this without Noah? " Dave wondered " We should have the whole group together "

Riku shot Dave a look, signaling from very severe shade was coming, but it was interupted by a knock at Emmets door. Emmet started to get up, but Riku headed for the door

" I got it, master of the house shouldnt answer doors "

Riku opened the front door and was greeted by Noah " WE DONT WANT ANY!! " and slammed the door " Fucking jehova witnesses " another knock came but Riku ignored it.

Dave felt his phone vibrate and checked it, he rolled his eyes and vanished. reappearing a moment later with Noah. The boy was wrapped in bandages, his right arm in a cost and his left eye covered.

Garfield whistled " Damn dude, what happened to you? "

" Some businesses I was involved in was rougher then initially advertised, but it was dealt with " Noah explained, shooting a glare at Riku

" Oh dear it's pedo priest, didnt recognize you in the mummy cosplay and without little Timmy glued to your crot-

" In any even it's to have you back " Emmet said, cutting Riku off " You've been missed "

Noah smiled, ignoring the loud snort from Riku. He was quickly caught up on recent events and the plan they had. He frowned " A bounded field would certainly be a good tactic, especially if Garfield is the center of it, his senses are probably the sharpest of us, alright then "

Riku raised his index finger and lengthened his nail into a claw point " Alright then it's probably best if everyone just gives blood for this, even those of us with enhanced senses, Garfield was the only one to sense the attack of that one group of bum ass bitches. It'll be a strain but me and mutated bird should be able to lessen abit of the strain off of him. Putting a few sigils around the school will help "Riku flicked his finger and nearly everyone in the room said ouch as long cuts appeared on arms and legs " Blood manipulation happens to be one of my many, many, many specialties " strands of blood circled around him " Lets do this then "

Garfield steadied his nerves, honestly the try and kill him part would probably be the easiest, given how some of the training sessions with Riku went.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 12:29 am

As Nina knelt feeling lost shadows soon began to move, swirling around before forming a shape then revealing Jet. Nina looked up in surprise and confusion. "You, why are you hear?" Jet smiled. "I've been having Alice and Misery keep tabs on your little quest. It seems you are showing promise." Nina didn't know what Jet was talking about. "But I haven't learned anything." "Haven't you?" Jet continued "Think about it who's been in control. Your demon or you? This was your quest, not it's. You didn't mindlessly kill all these people, you did it consciously, on purpose because they stood in your way. You've left your fear behind, and in doing so your demon can no longer control you. When I kicked you out I expected this to take months at the very least, yet here you are already learning to tam the beast. Not only that look around you, you've reduced this place to ash. Your powers are growing Nina."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 6:17 pm

Scott waited for several minutes, but the ghosts did not return. Frustrated, he returned to his vehicle and got a call from Kiya on his recharged phone. When she mentioned a recording, his mouth tightened.
"They shorted out my phone and Chiang's tool doesn't record. We got nothing tonight, unfortunately."
Scott asked her to meet him at the office and hung up.

Back at the office, Scott was seated at his desk.
"I have a plan for tomorrow night. In the meantime, did you gather any information on your end?"
If she had any useful info, he could implement it in his plan.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 9:00 pm

Kiya gently placed the tip of a finger on scott's computer, that contact was all she needed for the machine to immediately fire up. It logged itself in and opened up the case file. Scott could see in real time new information being added. Kiya memorized a perfect copy of everything she'd seen and her cybernetics allowed to translate said data stored in her mind into readable text. "Take a look. Seems the CEO in a desperate bid to save his business went into dealing with some shady people. When the engine last went into "maintenance" they sabotaged and jerry rigged it to all hell. Welding that weakened key areas like frames and wheels, repairs that seen throttle and brake levels barely attached. It never had any hope of completing it's next trip. If the wires connecting the controls didn't snap, the frame would buckle. If the frame didn't buckle the wheels would break as soon as brake pressure was applied.

This thing was built to crash. They wanted the insurance payout. Of course they had to act like nothing was wrong, so they loaded it with people knowing full well everybody would die. Hell they even had henchmen in a maintenance car trail the train to ensure every died. Fortunately for them a wheel broke sending the train off a bridge and crashing into a valley. The same valley mind you that the ghost train passes over every night. The same valley, where all those people jumped to their death."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 12:57 am

A white van pulled up to the household belonging to the Lee family, which consisted of the father Mortimer Lee, his wife Hannah Lee, there six children Mortimer junior, Tanya, Michiael, the twins Stacy and Mitch, and Bree going from oldest to youngest. They were your everyday mutant family on genosha island with Junior, Tanya and Michael all attending the prestigious Genosha high. Mortimer worked in an office, and Hannah tended the home.

They were quite normal and lived very normal lives that rarely deviated from the norm, except for today Mortimers parents Dale and Ivy were visiting and they said they had a suprise visitor with them. This had come out of the blue, but the Lee's didnt question it at all, they loved their mother/father/in-laws/grandparents very dearly.

Dale and Ivy got out of their car, expressions very calm and reserved as they pulled a large suitcase out the back of the white van and wheeled it together to the Lee's front door. Dale knocked on the front door and Hannah was the one who answered, they exchanged greetings and hugged, Dale and Ivy waving away help with the large suitcase, wheeling it into the dining room where the family was having dinner.

Mortimer greeted his parents warmly, the kids echoeing him, Dale and Ivy responded back, but without their usual zeal. Little Bree piped up and asked where the special visitor was? Hannah light chastised the girl about being rude, but Dale waved that away, his and Ivy's expressions had finally changed, at the same time to a smile that was all together very knowing and unpleasant, showing off their teeth which seemed to have rotted quite abit.

Mortimer started to ask his parents if they were ok, but was cut off by his parents as they spoke unison

" Here he is and I have been wanting to meet you all " they undid the latches and pulled the suit case open, a spoke lightly flowing out of it. The Lee's all craned forward to get a good look, whatever screams they may have let out were instantly cut off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 1:31 am

Jet stood before a still kneeling Nina, hand extended out. "You was a bad girl Nina, you attacked our own. However that can be forgiven. I understand your actions where the results of external forces you had not come to grips with yet. If you promise your loyalty to us, we can give you a second chance Nina." There was a short pause as Nina considered her options before she reached up and took Jet's hand. "I promise I will not betray you again." With a smile Jet helped Nina up to her feet. "Then welcome back to the Fear Factor Nina." Jet knew, especially with her own kind against her, that Nina had nowhere else to turn. On top of that her quest had to some degree left her defeated with Nina doing all she did just to never find the answers she was seeking. This made swaying the vampire demon back to his side a easy enough task.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 2:46 pm

Scott was horrified by what he was reading. Looking at the passenger list, they had keyed in on the rich passengers, but they had been wrong. Rich or poor, no one had been meant to get off this train alive.
"Those poor people..."
Now he understood why the ghost train ran. The passengers were crying out for a justice that had yet to be dispensed.

"Well, now we know the real story. Even so, I want to meet with that ghost train one more time. A spirit may have a personal request for one willing to listen."
Scott's eyes darkened.
"We also need to give the District Attorney probable cause to find this evidence. We'll schedule a meeting with him the day after tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 8:23 pm

"Personally I think the hundreds of lives that died that day are trapped in limbo. The reason I brought up a slow motion recording before is because while the spirits scream by as speed might just sound like indistinguishable screams, if you slow it down I'm willing to bet you'll be able to hear cries for help. This isn't some vengeful spirit. These people, they've been trying to contact the living for help. However being stuck in limbo, the only way they can manifest themselves is though reliving their moments. All those people that jumped to their death, they thought a real train was coming. You couldn't outrun it, you either let it flatten you or you take your chances jumping off the side of the bridge, hoping to land in the shallow water below and praying that's enough to save you. They had no idea it was just tortured souls looking for help."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, they no doubt are."
Kiya's idea was not a bad one.
"Well, my plan is to stop that ghost train in its tracks using my spiritual energy. From there, I can use Chiang's device to get any information they want to give. Only then can we make sure to bring them justice."

---

Scott and Lone Wolf finished the training for the day, pleased with the results. Eric, Marcus, and Lithuel were sweaty, having been put through their paces. Scott and Lone Wolf approached Juliet and Tenshi.
"Thanks for letting us train here. I think this will definitely help our combat abilities."
They were all happy with how the first day went, and looked forward to future training sessions.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2020 7:56 pm

Juliet responded "Your welcome anytime. Everybody from new beginners or experienced warriors are welcome. That's why we separate the basics and the advanced, teaching them independently. There is a large skill gap between various students."

-----

Kiya hadn't thought about stopping a spirit, or in this case many spirits. But wouldn't be the first crazy thing she'd seen. "Well Scott I hope that works out for you."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 2:41 am

Garfield did as Tie instructed an imagined a web covering the whole school, The process of crafting the bounded field was difficult for him, thankfully Tie and Riku were supporting him, the level of magical energy they had, especially Riku, was crazy. As they progressed and knitted the networks of magical energy, Garfield felt a pressure begin to build around him, growing more as he incorperated the others.

" Ok were done, good work spidey " Riku said

Garfield took a few breaths " Ok, so how do we know it worked-!!

Suddenly everyone felt a strange sensation and became hyper aware of their surrounding and of an oncoming danger and immense bloodlust. Riku's right hand had grown into a large claw, the pointy end of his claws pressed into the space Garfields had just been in

" Well there you go, we've all got a spidey sense now, for the time being anyway, we only need this to last for about as long as it takes us to deal with this these mercs "

" Wow dude, thats so cool! " Exclaimed Donovan

" Yeah i've kinda always wondered what your spider sense was like " Dave admitted " it's really useful "

Gaerfield sighed, happy he'd avoided pissing himself " Thanks, but its not perfect, hopefully it'll keep everyone safe "

" Indeed dawling, thanks to Garfield we have more protection then we did before, as Lilia said, all we can do is wait and try to be as prepared as possible " Emmet stated " But in the meantime it is the start of the weekend, what say you all to pizza, drinks, and movies? "

Everyone was immediately on board with this idea.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2020 3:27 am

This spidey sense would certainly take some getting used to, but it was neat to have a warning of when danger was near. Given all the troubles Sandra has had it was a shame she didn't have this sooner. Emmet suggest pizza, drinks and movies. "So what movie did you have in mind Emmet?"

-----

Jet returned to the Fear Factor with Nina in tow. "Feel free to get reacquainted with old companions, and any new you see. We've grown since you left us."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 12:42 am

" Im open to most things and I have all of the streaming sites so lets hear some suggestions along with pizza toppings and drink choices " Emmet decided

" No porn or snuff films! " Tanesha said immediately as Riku started to open his mouth

" Agreed, how about a comedy " suggested Victory from her spot next to Tyrone

" I would enjoy a film with lots of combat and explosions! " Kano declared " They are most exciting

" I recently found a bunch of horror movies that are illegal in certain countries " Riku said " innocently "

" Bitch what I say about the snuff films "

" There not snuff films toxic twat, they toe the like which is why there illegal "

As people conversed and argued, they also put in ideas for pizza, after agreeing that Emmet wasnt putting in a dime and they were all going to split the bill for it, which led to more arguments about whether pineapple belonged on pizza.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice was mildly suprised to see that Nina had elected to come back, that was certainly good for their side, given her recent powerup and though Alice wouldnt admit this, rather missed Nina " Welcome back "

Karen didnt bother looking up from where she was sharpening some knives.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 1:28 am

"But pineapple is amazing on pizza" Tesla looked at Sandra with disgust. "Bitch please, you have no idea what your talking about." Sandra responded "spoken like a true hater who's never given pineapple a chance." Cassandra added her thoughts "I think pineapple sounds nice." Tesla disregarded Cass comment as irrelevant "Well no shit, your programmed to like everything Sandra likes." This seemed like it could go on for some while with the others also voicing their opinion.

-----

Nina acknowledged Alice comment and replied with a simple soft spoken "thanks". Alice, Karen, Nina's eyes then spotted a women red headed women she hadn't seen before. She was getting strong vibes from this lady, whoever it was did not want to be here but fear caused to her not dear even dream of stepping out of line. Not long after a very familiar man walked into the room, former leader of a rival gang. Nina's claws extended, Troy was back. To bad the bastard just walked in on the wrong organization. It was time to finisher what those True Notes didn't. At least that's what Nina thought until she felt Jet's hand on her shoulder. She looked over and was surprised when Jet said "He's with us." Looking bad Troy had noticed her and just had the smuggest of all grins.

Nina stood down, things really had changed around here. The Mafia was a rival gang that challenged the Fear Factor for control. They eventually found a common enemy in the newly formed True Notes, but never did Nina imagine that Troy and Jet would join forces.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 3:15 am

" Who wants fruit on a pizza? " Garfield asked

" Most of you bitches have dead taste buds, so its not suprising you cant appreciate pineapple on pizza " Riku said

" Isnt your taste everything? Victoria asked

" Isnt yours chocolate and appriation? " Riku fired back

" Hmm, Pizza is very delicious and pineapples are delicious, is their union really so strange? " Kano inquired

" Uh yeah it is " Tanesha threw in

Emmet cleared his throat to break up the arguing " Personally I enjoy hawaian style pizza, though I must confess to enjoying crab meat pizza quite voraciously of recent "

Tanesha raised an eyebrow " Crab pizza, where they make that at? "

" Oh this lovely little restaurant in a nearby city, it's simply divine! " Emmet gushed

" Considering you like eating caviar, I dont really know how to take that " Victoria said, reminding everyone of a few weeks ago when Emmet invited them over for brunch that included caviar among other things that sent them face first into the nearest trash can.

" In any event " Emmet said ignoring Victorias statement " Depending on how many we get, we can make sure everyone is satisfied and not subjected to something their taste buds cant quite handle "

" I like meat lovers personally " Noah said " Supreme seem pretty good as well "

" Well nearly everyone in this room likes meat, so that should be a go " Adrain said " Supreme, pepperoni, simple cheese "

" Dawling those choices need some pazzaz, some razzle dazzle " Emmet started, to which many groaned

" Ok he's trying to turn eating pizza into a broadway production " Tanesha said with an eyeroll " Should we just start saying things to put on a pizza and hope its edible for everyone? "

" If were doing that i'm voting for a nice humany themed pizza " Riku said drooling a little " You know just for me, unlesssss

Everyone: NO

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice got Nina up to speed " Our ranks have clearly grown since you left, Troy Crosby and.....Abigale was it? Anyway they are with us now to take care of a common problem, the true notes. Not only them but another person is joining as well "

" I wouldnt phrase it that way, we do have a common interest, but thats where it ends " Luthor stated where he was standing, Harmonia was leaning against a wall beside him, headphones in her ears and not paying attention.

" Nina is it? I'm Luthor Belmont, a pleasure " he didnt extend his hand " This is Harmonia, one of four mercenaries i've hired for this matter. The others will get to the island in the next few hours "

" The white one is already here " Harmonia stated " He's finishing getting himself set up, heh he's usually the first to get here, but his last job prevented that so we had to go out of order, he'll be here in a few, I wonder what he'll look like this time "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2020 4:29 am

Sandra thought of a suggestion. "Hey why don't we get two half & half pizza's? First one can be half hawaian and half meat lovers. Second pizza can be half plain and half crab. That way everybody wins right?"

-----

"Likewise" Nina responded to Belmont after he introduced himself. Her eyes shifted from him to Harmonia as Belmont introduced her then back to him again. Nina wasn't to sure on these two, they had a common interest now but what if a better opportunity arose elsewhere? Considering her normal crew consisted of cruel and unusual psychopaths, it says something that these two give her a bad feeling. "I look forward to working with you on finding a permanent solution to our common problem."

It seems Nina had not forgotten how to conduct herself properly. Satisfied she wasn't going to do or say anything stupid to start a fight, Jet finally took his leave.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 3:01 pm

it was Fifteen more minutes of arguing before anyone wanted to admit Sandra had a good idea. In the end they decided on the half and halfs of supreme meat, hawaian, then peperoni and bbq. Emmet managed to convince them to gert a pure crab meat since a lot of people were curious now. Then came the argument of sides, which they settled on breadsticks and chicken wings. Once they totalled it all up and made the call, Emmet wandered off to his room to make an outfit change and came back a few minutes later.

Now wearing a dark blue button up, black jeans that hugged his body rather nicely, a different pair of sandles, and a fedora to top it off. He lingered in the entryway, a faint tune starting to play " I realize I havent treated my favorite guest to the usual performance, allow me to fix that "

Emmmet:
It's a place called Queens
Where nobody's looking for trouble
I'm on the beat, ramble
It's a world where I've never been

Where are the dreamers gone?
"Heaven", God, there's none
Where are the dreamers gone
Haven, pal, there's none!

In search of twins
My body's cold as I amble
Ideas in shambles
Facing walls that I've never seen

Giving his ever impressive performance with his vocals and moves flowing perfectly with the beat, he returned to his seat with the final note and was met with applause " Thank you dawlings "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly a group of ten people entered the room, they were all very ordinary looking and similar which marked them as being family, all of them were wearing white outfits. The members of fear factor were confused as they'd been told one person was on their way.

Harmonia grinned and pushed away from the wall she was leaning on " Well you really went with quantity this time didnt you? Been awhile Caesar "

The group smiled in a perfectly synchornized movement, a middle aged man stepped away from the others and shook Harmonia's hand " Yes it has, this was necessary since my last mission called for me to sacrifice the bulk of my puppets to get it done " Caesar spoke in a strong commanding voice that didnt fit the body he was using at all. He turned to Luthor and stepped back with the others of his group and they all spoke as one

" You must be the client, greetings I am Caesar, thank you for hiring me, I shall put all of my resources and tools forth to get the job done "

Luthor nodded " A pleasure to be working with you and your....tools " Luthor had hired mind controllers before, but something seemed different about Caesars brand " Out of curiousity, are any of these people actually you? "

The group called Caesar gave a unified chilling smile " Possibly Mr. Belmont, they are mine, a part of me "

The youngest in the group, a little girl, her face shifted suddenly into one of pure terror " H-h-help " she tried to scream, bit her face quickly morphed back to the smiling mask the rest of the group was wearing " Apologies, the youth take longer to completely get under control, but by the end of the day they will fully be ready "

Luthor nodded, not bothered by what he just saw " I'll assume you have multiple abilities at your disposal, i'd like a dossier on this groups abilities- "

One of the teenage boys suddenly extended a hand holding a portfolio, Luthor took it and briefly flipped through it, his eyes shot to the little girl, she had a particularly interesting ability " Alright, then you'll be ready to start tomorrow, the other two should arrive by then as well "

" As you wish " The group called Caesar said and bowed together.

Alice could feel Alans horror at what they were seeing, she had no particular qualms against mind controlling, but something about this was making even her skin crawl, aside from the little girl breaking rank, they were all perfectly smoothed over, no hint of who they'd been before Caesar got his hooks in them, it felt like they were all one person, organs in a greater body.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 4:28 pm

Abby tried not to watch or listen, it was all bad enough and now there was some freaky mind control to worry about. While not scared, Nina definitely sensed danger from these new arrivals. It was anybodies guess what was still yet to come. She turned and walked over to Alice, who likely was the only person here Nina had any kinda of actual respect for. Perching up against a wall not to dissimilar to how Harmonia was a few moments ago, she spoke "So do you get the feeling that Jet and our mysterious leader who we never get to see are getting into more then they bargained for? Personally I'm getting seriously bad vibes from this bunch."

-----

Emmet's performance was amazing as usual. As they waited on delivery they started speculating on how a crab pizza could possibly taste. "Well crab on it's own is quite good, while there are differences in texture and flavor, crab is kinda in the same vein lobster." Katy said, she then continued "but does that go well with pizza?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 9:51 pm

" Agreed " Alice stated, not expecting anything less from a group that styled itself after the hoursemen of the apocalypse " Our groups isnt exactly harmless, but what were willing to do and what their willing to do and how they go about it is in an entirely different league " Alice was wondering what Jet and the person in charge were thinking, Kiya had been one thing, but these mercs were far more twisted. Even the group of supernatural beings felt more humane.

Whole thing was making Alice question why she was with these people, she'd initially joined on mostly a whim and as a means to lay low. She wasnt going to say something cliche like she'd come to see them as family, but she'd somewhat bonded with them and for the time being she had no better options and was still wanted by the mages association " As long as their dangerous to the true notes, thats all that matters "

Karen snorted " Feelings afraid Alice?  Dont be, these sorts are generally more bark then bite. If they cant actually kill those band geeks, maybe they'll injure them enough for us to take out " The thought of anyonbe but her killing Sandra and Emmet did not sit well with her, but for now she'd play nice and bide her time.

Alice sparred Karen a look, as transparent as ever " Hardly afraid, just cautious " she still had a contingency plan in case she needed to get away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Oh dawling it absolutely does! " Emmet gushed " The blending of texture and flavor, its like a symphony for the tastebuds to delight in "

" Well you can put most anything on a pizza and have it taste pretty decent " Dave said " Remember the pizza parties we'd have at Donny's place "

" Oh yeah dude those were fun and we got really creative with the pizzas, remember bologny and noodles pizza?

" That was sooo tasty! " Donovan said excitedly

" I just remember the mess you guys made in the kitchen and most of those pizzas were disgusting " Victoria said with an eyeroll

Awhile later the pizzas arrived, Emmet broke out the plates and glasses and soon everyone was enjoying their food. Slices were taken from the crab pizza and after a moment, Riku, Kano, and Adrian were the first to take bites.....

Riku: Holy shit! It has a perfect sticky consistency to spread the flavor across your tongue!

Kano: The egg used in it are so dense anbd rich!

Adrian: The texture is greatand fatty, Emmet mentioned the breed of crab used have different flavors based on sex, so you wont get bored easily

Tanesha tasted it, while she didnt have quite the strong reaction as Riku and the others, she could admit that it tasted pretty good.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 10:23 pm

"Interesting you still see them as no more then silly band geeks, considering they keep repeatedly kicking your ass." The True Notes where a foolish bunch, but Nina didn't look past the threat they actually posed. Their growth had honestly been rather remarkable. "Besides Karen you've already killed Sandra once, and look how that turned out. All it resulted in was her coming back and nearly cutting your damn head open. Let's face it, Sandra and Emmet can't be killed through ordinary means. That's why all this extra help is here in the first place."

-----

Katy, Sandra and Cass all that yea, it was pretty good. Seafood was most peoples first choice of pizza topping, but this was by no means bad. "Meh, it's alright. Could of certainly been worse" said Tesla.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2020 9:18 pm

Scott nodded.
"We appreciate it. We'll see you guys soon."
The five left and had returned to Emmett's guest house.
"You know, guys, we haven't yet formally accepted our new house."
The others knew exactly what Scott meant.

"Scott's right. We have to break this bad boy in."
"Marcus, will you do the honors?"
Marcus closed his eyes and their instruments as well as a microphone appeared before them. Eric sat down at the drums while Lone Wolf and Lithuel tuned their guitars. Scott got on the mic as a life like screaming crowd appeared before them.

As the song began, Lone Wolf began to play the bamboo electric guitar like a master. Lithuel backed him up with some killer bass beats. Eric kept the pace with his drumming skills. Scott's clear singing voice delivered powerful and passionate lyrics. Marcus used his power to give them incredible concert quality and sound. The crowd was electric with excitement.

During the guitar solo, Scott saw a younger Nick. Nodding to him, he got a middle finger in return. Scott rolled his eyes, remembering the past.
Oh, yeah. I forgot what a dick he was back then.
They finished the song on a strong note and knuckle bumped as the crowd faded away.
-----

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, I hope so, too."
He began typing up a case summary.
"We need to get all the facts and figures together for an indictment. I will make sure that justice is done."
Typing quickly, he laid out the case in organized detail.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 1:27 am

The hangout at Emmets place lasted for a few hours, filled with eating, drinking, movie watching, etc. It was getting late when everyone left. Emmet retired to his room and rested for about two hours. He awoke, took a brisk shower, and flew out of his window into the night sky. He soared over a nearby city and touched down in the middle of an alley, as he walked out of the alley, a car pulled up beside him.

A tall and muscular older man with short grey hair and an eyepatch stepped out " Good evening Terrence, right on time "

" Good evening boss " Terrence held the door open and followed Emmet into the car, soon the car drove off. Terrence handed Emmet a cigar lit it with a small flame from his finger. Emmet took a puff and blew the smoke out the window

" I must commend you Terrence, you've certainly come a long way since I took over, intelligent enough not to look upon me with malice and hatred, so different from before " Emmet said casually.

Terrence " More so i've gained an immense amount of respect for you boss, we all have "

Emmet chuckled " Good to hear, now lets get down to business "

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning Emmet returned to his home and lounged on his bed, checking his phone. A few of the true notes were going to hang out at the mall and were talking about it in the True Notes chat group on messenger. Emmet rubbed the back of his neck, he was getting strange vibes, like something was going to happen today. Given the groups track record, it would be idiotic not to take hunches seriously.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 2:48 am

Sandra, Tanesha and Katy where at the mall and had a table picked for the group as they waited for everyone to appear. Sandra had a tea and a cinnamon bun, Katy also had a tea but no food. They started talking about random gossip heard in classes and possible ideas for the day. The three had a good laugh out of the story of a guy who was caught cheating red handed at a McDonald's drive thru. It seemed the guy didn't know the girl he was cheating on worked in fast food and had brought his second girlfriend to the restaurant. It wasn't long after the woods "hi honey" was muttered the guy had a face full of soda and ice cream.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2020 11:04 pm

in the attic of the Lee house, Ivy was sitting in a chair, starring off into space, Iskandar(changed Caesars name) had positioned her there for the duration of this job, given how valuable her power was. The others were already in the necessary postions for this first move. He was supposed to test this little singing group out, but surely it wouldnt be so bad if he ended it early

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet arrived at the mall shortly, and quickly located the others " Good morning dawlings " Emmet greeted them as he took a seat. Tanesha pushed over the guava white iced tea with lemonade and extra sugar that Emmet had requested and the bagel with caramel cream cheese

" As the queen goddess requested "

Emmet smiled " Thank you Tani, simply one of the best ways start a morning off. How are you all doing " they were just waiting for Dave, Garfield, and Noah to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3) - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 3)
Page 34 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next