Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm

Well here we go again, back to class Katy thought. Sighing inwardly "The things I do for love.. Madame Shadow showed the elite Shadow Force which changed Katy's demeanor to one of determination. "On the plus side, I'm so getting myself one of those uniforms." She followed with the rest of the group as Madame Shadow began the tour.

-----

Sandra wished Tani and good nap and promised her a fantastic meal at dinner. Going with Emmet he explained his plans and what he wanted to do then asked if Sandra had any suggestions to add.

"How about potato skins and maybe a tray of nacho's for a appetizer?" Sandra suggested. Nacho's with good with stuff like taco's. "Maybe we could add in soft shell burrito's for some verity as well. We could make them with chicken strips so they are different from the taco's." She thought about the other side of things "Hmm if we've doing stuff with egg's then the obvious choice would be to also add bacon right? How about English Muffins. Toast some buns, egg, bacon, topped off with cheese and a sprinkle of salt/pepper."

-----

"No better time to start then the present" Cassandra said. They hadn't got to meet a lot of the other members yet, but making a good impression on their first mission should only serve to help matters. Abby spoke up "If people are in danger, I'm always ready. What's the situation?"

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 12:08 am

Klause led them to one of the buildings rooms where a large monitor was set up on the far wall. He walked over to a consel set up by the side of it and turned the monitor on " There's a disturbance happening in downtown San Francisco " The monitor showed a dark sky with lightning lacing through it, bolts came crashing down in rapid succession causing explosions as the bolts struck cars and buildings.

The came angle changed and zoomed in on a young man standing on top of a building, glowing from all the electrical energy "BRING HIM OUT, BRING VENTRO THE FUCK OUT NOW!! " The man screamed, his voice booming like thunder.

" We've identified the man as Kyle, demi-god son of Zeus. He was last seen aiding Milo Ventro in his mass takeover plot, but was apprehended at his defeat and placed under arrest, but it seems he's broken out and based on his words, he's after Milo Ventro "

-------------------------------------

" That sounds lovely dawling, well lets get too it " Emmet declared, cute looking aprons appearing on him and Sandra, He stepped up to the count and got to work cutting up the meat, some pots levitated out of the cuboards and filled with water, followed by noodles floating in. THey were placed on the stoves which automatically turned on to the appropriate temperature. " Im thinking for desserts we go with some cheesecake to tentalate the senses, apple pie is always a welcome addition as well and it simply isnt desser without ice cream, shall we be adventerous with the flavors? "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 12:31 am

Cassandra and Abigail knew of this guy during their time in SXM. "Looks like her doesn't know Milo gave his life to stop Fusion" Cass said. Abby followed up "and I doubt he'll just take our word for it if we tell him. We may have a fight on our hands here. Either way we have to get out there before he hurts someone."

-----

Sandra started on cutting up all the vegetables they'd later need for taco's and burrito's. This included lettuce, tomato's and onions as well as grading up cheese. Eggs and bacon cook quickly so omelets and muffins would be saved until later. Emmet started talking about the deserts, it all sounded very nice. "Yes, lets see what unique flavors we can come up with."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 3:16 am

Fenrir was staring intently at the screen, like he was looking for something in particular " Given his current actions it seems like a fight will definetly be necesary in order to restrain him. You said he's a child of Zeus? Those ones are generally very difficult to deal with "

" Yeah but between the four of us im sure we can stop him " Christian said, feeling confident considering he'd been involved in a fight with an army just an hour ago " and we have a demi-god too " he smiled brightly at Fenrir, making the wolf man look down in embarrasment.

" I know this is a big one for your first mission with the heroes association, but I wouldnt have asked if I didnt believe the four of you couldnt handle it. Have convidence in yourselves and the team "

He lead them to the underground hanger where an aircraft was already prepped. In five minutes they were in the air and heading for San Fran.

" Alright team lets discuss possible strategies " Klause read from Kyles bio, listing all of his abilities. Enhanced superhuman attributes, immortality, regeneration, control over wind and electricity, mystical energy "Christian would it be possible to counter his wind with your demonic wind? "

Christian was a little unsure " Possibly, i'll do all I can, at least I can stop it somewhat "

Klause nodded " Outmuscling him is not likely to work out very well on our end. Our best bet is to incapacitate him mentally, Cassandra and Fenrir, your both psionic, could you possibly shut his mind down? "

" It is possible, but like his physical prowess, his mind and will are likely very strong as well. It would take time and we'll have to do it while fighting at the same time " Fenrir explained " But I believe we can do it "

Klause took note of that " Alright then I propose a bait and switch, it wont be difficult to capture his attention, we just need to keep it on us so he's not trying to harm innocents or wrack up colateral damage "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

" Theres lot of different combinations to be made " Emmet said, skillfully shaping a section of the meat into balls, laying out strips and diced up sections. Several bottles of spices rained down their contents in a generous amount. " Hmm I shouldnt leave my new kingdom out, obviously feeding them their former kinsmen wouldnt be polite " a few pounds of ground beef appeared and Emmet got to work on that. He was quick and methodical, always in graceful movement as he checked this, cut that, boiled another. He hummed a little tune too himself as he worked
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 4:02 am

Abby had a thought "Say what if myself and Christian are able to distract Kyle, even if we only manage to stall him fora bit. Would it be enough for you two (referring to Fenrir and Cass) to hit him with your full psionic power?" Cass wasn't so sure about that plan and responded "Ideally, yes it would be more productive if we could put out full focus into subduing him instead of having to split our attention over multiple tasks. However this guy is going to be strong. Are you sure you and Christian can stall him on your own? It seems risky to go that route."

-----

With a big stack of veggies cut and diced Sandra put the chicken strips for the burrito's in the oven. "Hmm strawberry is good but is kinda being overdone, it's like everywhere you turn there is a form of strawberry ice cream. How about, hmm, what if we use vanilla as a base and do a Blueberry with Caramel swirl?" Sandra took note of how Emmet worked "You know if singing ever didn't work out, I dare say you could run one heck of a restaurant Emmet." Sandra then moved on to prepping the cheese.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2020 11:48 pm

" Yeah I can do it " Christian assured them, he sparred with Emmet, Riku, Garfield, and Ashe regularly and neither of them held back, so if nothing else he was sure he could take a punch " Abby and I can keep him occupied as long as you guys need "

" I'll be assisting on both fronts " said Fenrir

" Are you sure? " Christian asked

Fenrir nodded " Yes, I can split my thought process to accomplish different task, so I'll be able to fight physically and mentally "

Klause pulled out a high tech looking rifle " I'm afraid I wont be much help in the melee against an opponent like this, but i'll support you all the same "

As they got closer, the airship began to jostle violently " If I try to get any closer they ship wont be able to take up!! " The pilot yelled.

" This is close enough " Klause opened the sliding door " We'll make the rest of the trip from here " He jumped out of the plane and the others followed suit. The landed on top of a building. A strong gust of wind was blowing harshly, but Christian pushed it back and created a circle of opposing green wind around the group.

" Alright I'm goping to keep a distance, Cassandra stick with me and wait for the moment the others gain his attention, from there begin your attack in concert with Fenrir, lets try not to lose anyone on your first outing! " he yelled over the wind and thunder.

Christian and Abigale circled around from building till they were on adjacent building from Kyle. Fenrir seemed to have masked his presence so no one could tell where he was.

" HEY!! " Christian yelled, his voice sending out a concussive blast that hit Kyle. The demi-god was barely winded, he looked over in Christians direction.

" Who the fuck are you?! I want Milo Ventro to bring his ass out here and face me "

" Kyle, Milo's dead, he's been dead for weeks now " Christian tried to tell him, but quickly had to dodge a bolt of lightning

" Dont give me that shit! As if that overpowered fuck would go out so easily, Now bring him here or i'll tear this whole fucking city apart!! "

-------------------------------------------------------------

" That does sound rather delectable, I think a banana, honey, vanilla, and oreo mixture and hmm oh why not, some walnuts to add an extra dash would be a nice cocktail as well " he smiled " Thank you dawling, I do own multiple restaurants all over the globe, where i've made sure to inclube a number of my own personal recipes "

As they continued working, getting into the full swing of it, Emmet continued humming until it natually evolved into a full on song

Emmet:
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2020 12:17 am

Abby tried to reason next with Kyle. "Kyle listen it's me, Abigail. Daughter of Phoenix and close friend of Milo. I'll telling you Milo can't come, like Christian said he's dead. He sacrificed himself to stop his evil alter ego, Emperor Fusion. Nobody needs to get hurt here, lets just all calm down."

Cassandra masked both herself and Klause from detection, calling on what little remained of the Goblin Force to boost her power just that much more. "I've hidden us from detection."

-----

Emmet really did have some good ideas. As his humming evolved into a song Sandra got into as well. The food was all coming along nicely, this was going to be a great feast.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2020 8:22 pm

Kyle glared at her " You, your Phoenix's kid, dont fuckin lie to me! " electricity charged around his body as he launched himself towards Abby with blidning speed, but Christian narrowly managed to intercept him, grabbing onto Kyle. Christian held back a scream as he was electricuted, but propelled Kyle back with an intense gust of wind.

" Who the fuck do you think I am?! " Kyle dispelled the wind and floated in the air " I am son of the sky father Zeus! Thge only one who can match me is Milo Ventro-!

Kyle suddenly felt an immense pressure gripping the back of his neck. Fenrir materialized behind Kyle, his large hand holding him by the neck. After a moment Kyle broke free and aimed a lightning charged punch " Who the fuck are you?! "

" Just the son of someone thats defeated the sky father Zeus " Fenrir responded calmly as his fist clashed with Kyles and caused an explosion. Fenrir floated down to the roof the others were on, his hand was numb " Are you alright? "

" Yeah, it was nothing " Christian coughed out, he stood up straight, ready to continue the fight.

Klause cocked his gun " Alright then, begin "

Fenrir and Cassandra connected to Kyles mind. The two of them foundselves standing on a cloud in the middle of a storm.

" Hmm, as I thought " Fenrir pointed to large red bands that ran through the storm " Hes's being mind controlled, I thought something seemed off from that footage, were going to have too break the bands to get too his mind "

Back outside, Kyle was attacking with bolts of lightning.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2020 2:47 am

"Let's get to work then and free Kyle from this as fast we can. The longer we take the more damage he might cause and higher the risk someone gets hurt." Cass immediately set into action. Meanwhile brought a few seconds by the others Abby put some enchantments in place. By the time Kyle started firing bolts Abby was better prepared to move and defend herself. She opened a portal behind Kyle using it to cover long distance as she sent a vector though to slam Kyle to the ground.

-----

As Emmet and Sandra continued dinner time was soon approaching. Dishing was starting to come together as various things finished cooking, all with impeccable timing, no doubt Emmet's handy work being the perfectionist he is. "So Emmet is this normal for you to be doing all this cooking yourself?" Sandra asked.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 4:48 pm

Fenrir followed suit and began attack the bands, they were very durable, calling for a lot of psionic energy to be used to break through them. He slashed them apart with his claws and fangs for the more tougher ones. But for each one another sprang into existence.

" We need to attack the core of the control " he focused and scanned deeply " There " he pointed downward in a swirling vortex. They rapidly descended and were immediately met with resistance as a massive amount of bands erupted forth. Violet psionic energy poured from Fenrirs body and formed a large wolfine construct around him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Abby's vector caught Kyle off guard and struck him hard, making him angrier. Christian crafted a violin from demonic energy and began to play, the marks on his body glowed ominously as he picked up speed.  Kyle charged up more lightning, but before he could unleash it, he was surrounded in a funnel of green wind and bombarded by sound waves amplified to force of cannon balls.

" Fucking bitch! " Kyle screamed and summoned the winds of heaven, tearing through Christians demonic wind, but the sound waves persisted, he dropped down onto the roof and charged Christian, but Fenrir's psionic construct had manifested in the physical world and swatted him away, he became a blur as he sped up. Moving fast enough to attack the three of them at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

" On occasion " Emmet answered " Most of the time the group cook for themselves and whatnot, but once a week i'll cook a feast, often i'll receive a assistance here and there "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 5:59 pm

With the bands coming so rapidly Cass immediately followed Fenris lead creating her own psionic construct, which though either habit or what little conscious the Goblin Force had left, had taken the form of the Goblin. As things seemed to be getting rough on the outside Cassandra opted to put her full strength into breaking though the mind control. While they still had to find out who was behind this, stopping Kyle was the main objective right now.

-----

"Not many people get to say their boss cooks for them" Sandra said lightheartedly. "Not to sound like a 50's housewife, but I'm happy you let me help out today. It really has been to long since I've been in the kitchen."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Madame Shadow showed the students the main building, which contained the lobby, cafeteria, classes, and school dorms.
"As New Bloods, your classes will be on the second floor. The Median students have classes on the third floor, and Superior students take classes on the fourth floor. The fifth floor has the New Blood dorms, the sixth floor has the Median dorms, and the seventh floor has the Superior dorms. Each floor has two elevators for easy travel between floors."
They left that building and entered the Athletics Building.

"This building houses the gym and a swimming pool. Students are free to use it to stay in shape and improve their overall health."
They left that building and entered the Battle Building.
"This is where students are free to hone their abilities and battle each other within The Dome. Many classes use The Dome for evaluation tests, and any student wishing to move up in rank must partly test inside of it."
On the wall was a large banner listing the fighting records of the Top 50 all time students, which included Scott Young, Alan Arnan, Marcus Trelawney, and Nick Baker.

"Notable students have their names enshrined for all time, so The Dome has ended up being very popular among the students."
The tour wrapped up inside a pair of buildings which housed the apartments and businesses that were owned and employed by Shadowgreen residents. With the tour concluded, they returned to the gym to hand out key cards for the rooms.
"Your class schedules will be emailed to you later today. May you all enjoy your time here and achieve your dreams."
Katy was handed a key card with her room number on it.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:09 pm

Kyle yelled as a laser blast struck him from nowhere, giving Abby time to pin him down with her vectos, a large psionic hand from Fenrir, and a wall of sound from Christian. The three of them fought to keep him pinned down, but as Kyle yelled to the heavens, a storm picked up and ligtning surged down, forcing everyone back, Kyle was soon back on his feet, another shot struck him, but this time he was able to tell where it was coming from.

Klause was on the move, rifle aimed at Kyle, who was coming towards him, the others hot on his trail.

Fenrir could see the bottom now, such an intense power, whoever was at the source was radiating anger, so much anger. Cassandra noticed that Fenrir's fur was starting to turn red, he instructed her to fall back abit, this finisher mover was going to be big.

In the physical world, Kyle was attacking Klause, Abby and Christian running to defend him, Fenrir had hung back, like in the atral plane, his fur had turned a fierce red " Throw him up! "

Christian and Abby did as told, launching Kyle straight up with all their might.

Fenrir and his mental form linked up, a large gate opened in the sky above, showing an image of the vastness of space. What appeared to be the moon slowly dipped down, Fenrir raised his hand and the moon glowed intensely and started too compress.

" Lunar hunt! "

Fenrir fired the moon in the form of an energy blast that struck Kyle both on the physical plane and the astral plane, lighting up both landscapes. Kyle crashed onto a roof, unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------

" Im happy to hear that dawling " Emmet told her " Feel free to join me in the kitchen anytime you wish " he check " Yes many people who hold positions of leadership and authority dont often commune with their suboridinates in such a way and i've held that opinion on occasion, but in the last millenia i've grown to see things differently " he checked on the food, most of it was finished, now for the desserts, all the ingredients needed once again appeared on the counters.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2020 11:40 pm

Abby whistled as Fenrir hit his attack. "I've seen a lot of crazy stuff. That may not top all of them, but boy was it still impressive. Thankfully, it looks like it's done the trick as well."

-----

Katy thanked Madame Shadow and accepted the key card. Seemed like it was just a matter now of checking out her dorm, settling in and waiting for her schedule.

-----

"Well, I'm quite happy to know the current you, then. And oh yea, better bet I'll be helping you out again with cooking in the future." As the ingredients appeared it got Sandra a bit more excited "Alright! I've been waiting for this. Time to make a epic blueberry swirl ice cream with toppings."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 2:23 am

Fenrir's fur returned to normal as he floated down " Um thank you, its a technique I learned from my mother " he explained to Abby.

The group gathered around the unconscious Kyle, Fenrir and Cassandra assuring the others that he was safely under now and explaining that he had been mind controlled. Klause called for a pickup and within a few minutes the aircraft had arrived and they were in the air. A cleanup crew had been called to access the damage and provide medical aid.

" I have to say you all performed excellently " Klause told the group " Your years of experience really showed for many of you and your ability to function as a team is impressive "

" Thank you Klause, that means a lot " Christian said with a smile, hearing those words make him really happy that he'd joined the team, like he'd reconnected to something that had been lost. He still loved the code:breakers with all his heart, but it was nice to end a mission with someone being apprehended instead of dissemboweled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet laughed, finding Sandra's excitement very adorbale and childlike, it reminded him of the many times he'd been in the kitchen when they were younger or older " Well dawling lets get too it and of course this wouldnt be complete without some music! " he snapped his fingers and " Holiday " by Madonna started to play.

Emmet and Sandra:
Holiday
Celebrate
Holiday
Celebrate

Emmet:
If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Sandra:
Everybody spread the word
We're gonna have a celebration
All across the world
In every nation

Emmet:
It's time for the good times
Forget about the bad times, oh yeah
One day to come together to release the pressure
We need a holiday

Emmet and Sandra:
If we took a holiday
Just one day out of life
Holiday

Sandra:
You can turn this world around
And bring back all of those happy days
Put your troubles down
It's time to celebrate

Emmet:
Let love shine
And we will find
A way to come together and make things better
We need a holiday

Emmet and Sandra:
If we took a holiday
Just one day out of life

Holiday
Celebrate
Holiday
Celebrate

Emmet and Sandra:
If we took a holiday
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Celebrate
Just one day out of life
Holiday

The two sang happily as they started making ice cream, the kitchen seeming to come alive and dance with them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2020 2:46 am

Making her way up to her dorm room it seemed to be nice, it's more or less what one would expect. Katy checked around seeing everything was already fully stocked and ready. Since she wouldn't get her classes until later Katy had some time to kill and figured she may as well have a look around the place on her own.

-----

Cass was happy to hear they all seemed to have passed the test. "I am curious though who was mind controlling him? I guess we'll come across that bridge sooner or later."

-----

Everything always seemed so magical with Emmet around, even just making ice cream was now a amazing experience.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 9:22 pm

The group arrived back at HA Headquarters, The question to what to do with Kyle. As Fenrir and Cassandra stated, he'd been under mind control, but he was far from innocent seeing with his other crimes. For the time being they'd decided to keep him under while they looked into the situation.

" Again I want to congragulate you all again on a job well done and look forward to seeing how you grow with the team " Klause told them after handing out a few cups of apple cider " Cheers to all of you "

----------------------------------------

Some hours later and all of the food was prepared.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 10:31 pm

"Cheers" Cass and Abby responded with before taking a sip of their drinks. Abby then asked "so when do we get to meet the rest of the team?"

-----

Sandra took the liberty of spreading the word that all the food was ready. The food was all spread out on the dining table and it wasn't long before various Code:Breakers members started to arrive. Sandra seemed to be extremely proud of what she and Emmet put together and was confident the others would enjoy the food.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 6:46 pm

" In due time, many are out on missions at the moment " Klause drained his class " I think that'll be enough for today, feel free to head home and rest up " he bid them farewell and left.

Christian noticed that he got a message in the code:breakers private chat that Emmet and Sandra were cooking dinner and it was just about ready " Do you wanna come with us back to the mansion? he asked Fenrir

The wolf man nodded " Yeah, I was planning to come visit my familiy anyway "

Christian texted Riku open and a moment later a void opened up.

-------------------------------------------

Riku, Adrian, Tanesha, Azura, Iko, and Ulbert walked into the dining room, the large table full of food and drink " I must say, this food all smells so good " Azura commented as she took a seat "

" Agreed, now which one of these dishes did the white woman make? " Riku asked, Tanesha smacked his arm

" Bitch, stop dissing my girls cooking, she knows how to season her food "

" HA i'll be the judge of that, of course Emmet was in the kitchen to so natually magic happened "

Iko sniffed carefully " Everything appears to be well seasoned and devoid of blandness "

Riku laughed " Yeah I know but have to bless the food with some shade and pettyness "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Abby and Cass was always down for a home cooked meal, they wondered what was on the menu as they went through the void. The 4 arrived back with Cass and Abby taking a seat at the table. "Oh neat, looks like we got a half breakfast half dinner type deal going on here" Abby said. Cassandra replied "I believe the term is brunch sis. Breakfast plus lunch."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 12:13 am

Everyone was seated around the table and enjoying the food. Eva, Garfield, and Ulbert though they coudlnt eat, were enjoying the company and conversation. As Abby and Cassandra took seats, Christian walked through the void, his arm still through it " Emmet, I brought a special quest for you "

Emmet raised an eyebrow in curiousity " Really dawling, Whom might that be? "

Fenrir walked through the void " Hello mother "

Fenrir was barely in the room before Emmet stood up and screamed " FENNY!! " He before launching himself forward with enough force to cause a sonic boom, leaving the room unharmed of course, everyone else not so much. Fenrir, prepared for this reaction, braced himself as he caught his mother in his arms, the two hugging each other tightly as Emmet sobbed into his sons chest.

Elspeth was no far behind " Brother! "

Fenrir stretched out his left arm to catch her

" Pup! " Jonathan yelled and barreled over, hugging all of them.

Kaiser felt a little torn about wanting to join in too, but a telepathic message from Fenrir had him out of his seat and hugging his family.

" Awwwe, thats so sweet " Eva said after pulled herself back into her chair

" It really is gurl, seeing a family come together is always nice " Tanesha added, dabbing away tears with a napkin " Bitch is yo psycho ass cring? " asked Riku

" No hooker its just raining in here " Riku had black ink running down his cheeks " Only for Em would tears come out, this better not end up on line either " he shot Garfield a look who, shedding tears of blood, was suspiciously messing with his phone.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 12:44 am

The scene was a little harder for Abby and Cass but knowing Fenny was related to Emmet, they had braced for a reunion and was happy for their new friend. Things was a bit more difficult for Sandra to watch, but her own family issues aside she was at least happy for Emmet through her mixed feeling tears.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 1:24 am

Once he'd finally calmed down, Emmet introduced his son to the group " Dawlings, this is a most wonderful occasion, this is Fenrir, one of my and Jonathans children " he explained how Fenrir and Elspeth were part of sextuplets.

" Ah, would you say you a litter then? " Ulbert pondered in obvious jest.

This got a laugh out of Emmet and Jonathan who had heard that joke for centuries " Yes dawling, my precious litter of pups "

Fenrir spied the food on the table, particularly the egg sandwhiches and wagged his tail happily " My favorite "

Emmet smiled, now understanding the strong sensation he'd felt to add egg to the mention " Mothers intuition " A chair for conjured for Fenrir right next to Emmet as everyone returned to their seats. Fenrir talked to Emmet, in-between bites of egg sandwhich, and told him about his travels and how he'd seetled in and joined the heroes association.

" Ah naturally you would dawling, that team has certainly come into a lot of talent lately, congrats to all of you for making it " Emmet told Christian, Abby, and Cassandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 1:49 am

"Thank you" Abby and Cass both said at the same time in response to Emmet. As everyone started reaching for their favorite dishes it reminded Sandra "Oh girls you should know the Mexican style hard taco's are made of elf meat. There is beef alternative, or the soft wraps are made with chicken. With that warning out there for any who'd be turned off by elf, Sandra then greeted Fenrir. "Fenrir it's a pleasure to meet you. Looks like you've already met my daughters Abby and Cass. Congratulations to you all for making the Heroes Association."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 10:24 pm

When Katy went into the main lobby, she ran into a Superior student who was passing through. Seeing a chance to poke fun, he took it.
"Aren't you too old to be a New Blood?"
Other New Bloods around looked uncomfortable. It was not uncommon for some Superior students to harass the lower ranking students.
"It must suck to be the only adult in a class full of children," he said with mocking laughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next