Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:41 am

"Doesn't suck as much as being a late teen/young adult who still hasn't grown up yet" Katy said in response. Seeing a opportunity in this to get her name out there among the school. "I'll tell you what. I'm going to head down to the battle arena. You can either meet me down there and get your ass kicked by a New Blood, or you can not show up and be labelled a coward, afraid of a New Blood. Choice is yours."

Without waiting for a response Katy pushed past the superior and went along her way. She was betting Superiors wasn't used to be disrespected, especially by a New Blood. 9/10 odds she bet the student shows up.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 10:16 pm

Fenrir stared at Sandra for a moment, his nostrils flaring slightly then nodded before swallowing his food " Likewise Sandra Fuller, I have heard a lot about you "

" Oooh yeah, you guys stopped that jackass causing problems in San Francisco " Tanesha said " Good job ya'll "

" Forreal, that was too close to the Castro, think about all that LGBT history we could have lost, my favorite bakery, the bathhouses " Riku added " As the president of America, better then most of you bitches, the country thanks you "

" Oh shut yo busted ass up about being the president! "

" You still a petty, shady, messy bitch! "

" Oooh the haterade is strong tonight! " Riku cackled in delight " Keep it coming bitches, I need my fan club to be in tip top shape "

Tanesha rolled her eyes " This bitch "

" So you actually made it into the hero thing? " Garfield asked Christian " Thats nice " his tone said the complete opposite

Christian blushed " Um yeah we all did "

Garfield starred at him for a moment then pulled a dismembered elf head out and savagely stuck a straw in it " Thats nice, so are you leaving the team then? "

" Of course not! " Christian said, more taken aback by Garfields words then what he drinking

" So you wanna be a hero and a code:breaker, seems contradictory doesnt it? We dont exactly follow the law to the letter, could be a conflict of interest in wanting to join the boys scouts and still hand out with a bunch of thugs....but do what makes you happy "

Christian was confused now, his growing anger quelled somewhat, Most of the Code:Breakers didnt really care about heroes, with a few actively hating them. Garfield seemed to hate the idea of heroes the most, but why was that?

" Dont pay his ass any mind " Eva told him " Nothing wrong with wanting to join the heroes association, that Marcus Wayne is quite a cutie "

" Gurl I thought you was all about your human dildo? " Riku asked

Eva shrugged " Im not commited too him "

" Besides Mruce Wayne is loaded, gurl its time to put on that gold digger wig and finesse you a bag! " Riku declared

Tanesha laughed " The one from party city? "

" You know Tani if you look up busted and bitter in the dictionary theres a very unflattering picture of you " Eva shot by, tipping her glass in the other womans direction

" And if you look up irrelevant theres....well you dont have a reflection, so its a stick figure drawing of you " Tanesha fired back

Riku laughed " I see the pettyness is out tonight

" Like your prolapse? " Azura asked

" No bitch like your dentures " Riku said, clinking Azuras glass

" As you can see, this team is very close and lively " Emmet said affection in his voice

Fenrir nodded " Yes they certainly...seem like that " Mother may I discuss something with you later he asked through a private mental link

Of course dawling Emmet responded back.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2020 11:00 pm

Even Fenrir mannerisms seemed to be somewhat dog like. That was quite interesting that his wolf man appearance was more then just surface level. Before they could continue Riku, Tanesha, Eva and Azura started trading petty jabs. Sandra couldn't help but smile "I don't know if I'm ever to get the hang of that." After finishing her plate Sandra got a clean plate and prepared a second meal before heading out to the hallway. "Mother, where are you going?" asked Cassandra. "Our other guest should be waking up as we speak, I figure maybe she's hungry" said Sandra. Abby and Cass where still confused and in the dark, but those who watched the fight earlier realized Sandra was talking about Tanya.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 2:39 am

" Hmm I was curious if the queen of Asgard had awoken yet " Ulbert said, he didnt eat, but was enjoying the company

Riku snorted " Fraudulent hoe that she is "

" You sound like you have a particular reason to not like her, aside from her treatment of Sandra " Iko commented

" I could care less about her bland ass caucasian issues with Elmo, but I do have some tea to spill. You see I was in downtown New York for a hookup when I spotted Kano "

" Oh here we go " Tanesha said, ready to hear the drama

Riku shook his head " No, no I kept it cordial and polite , being the president and all. He was with his sewer rat of a wife "

" Why she gotta be a sewer rat? " Eva asked with a raised eyebrow.

" Because she stays on some bullshit thats why " Riku said " I didnt exactly have a problem with Kano and his SEWER RAT of a wife. Never thought either of them was worth talking too, but since we crossed paths a conversation was had and it was pleasant. They congragulated me on becoming president and the code:breakers accomplishments. Sewer rat though had this stank look on her face the whole time, maybe she was recalling one of the times her stupid ass got captured, you know just about everybody and scooby doo has done the deed "

" Not Scooby Doo! " Garfield yelped

" I thought you said you kept it cordial, this sounds messy " Azura said

" I did, I actually say any of that, till the bitch said our team could use some work as we didnt come across as very heroic or professional, to which I kindly said she needs to remember where she comes from and stop acting like saddling her ass to important dick makes her important and that shes still the same becky that was using her clones to turn tricks back in the day, as I have been told from a reliable source " Riku said matter of factly " And I also asked if Kano's kinddom has a reliable chef or is he settling for bland ass, unseasoned ass food. For some reason he decided he and his sewer wife needed to leave, not quietly of course, her majesty was certainly loud "

The table exploded with laughter " Bitch, you did not do all that! " Tanesha said amidst tears

" Girl I said what I said! " Riku declared

Fenrir found himself chuckling quite abit, his mother was laughing just as much as the others, father too, even Elspeth was trying to cover up laughter with her napkin. It bizare in a sense given all the darkness and negativity he sensed from this group, yet it seemed perfectly natrural. His mother always said he liked being around a certain type of people, the kind who seemed like they could devour the world whole, were unashamedly themselves and made no apologies, that certainly described this lot.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 3:36 am

Sandra made her way to the room where she left Tanya and politely knocked. Tanya opened the door and with a bit of a snarky smile having bested Tanya, she presented the plate and cheerful asked "dinner?" Tanya was steering daggers at Sandra "You finally get a win and now you think your all that. Give me the damn the damn plate." Tanya took the food, sat on the edge of the bed and started eating. She was still angry, she was so sure she was capable of beating Sandra but still came up short.

Sandra entered the room pulling up a chair to sit across from Tanya, her expression more somber and serious now. "I can tell your doubting yourself, you may even be thinking you don't deserve to be queen. To be honest things was getting pretty hairy near the end of the battle. You was pulling in power from cosmic forces all over the universe. The Power Cosmic, remnants of the Goblin, you was even taking power from the Phoenix and so much more. Your inability to maintain such power over a long period of time is what ultimately secured my victory. You give yourself to little credit Tanya."

Tanya sighed with disappointment. "I've been working towards this match for so long. This was supposed to be my landmark victory, my spotlight. And you took that from me."

Sandra and Tanya continued talking over dinner and beyond, Tanya really wasn't putting on any of her god act and it felt more like being back in the SXM days. Sandra realized some one on one time would be needed if she truly hoped to smooth things over.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 4:32 am

" So do you have drama with everyone you meet " Jonathan asked after the laughing subsided

" For the most part " Riku said with a shrug " And let it be known that almost all of the time these bitches start it "

" Given your charming personality I would think it'd be the otherway around " Ulbert commented

" Touche, but no being a demon or gay or both is enough to get the snide comments started, a leeser person would crumble, but I have great self-esteem "

" Dont forget a razor tongue too " Adrian said to which Riku kissed him

" That I do, these ho's think they can say something smart and disrespectful and I wont clap back, da fuq? "

" Nevermind that your generally super disrespectful to everyone and they momma, I can feel you on that, sometimes you need to put a bitch in they place " Tanesha said in shade and agreement

" Nothing but facts and heres some more tea, remember one of my first few press conferences of my bid for presidency? Where the cameras had to get cut off. The triffling sister of the Hulk, Riya, this caucasian woman had the nerve to say her name was ri-ri ooh the rihana navy was pressed! Anyway this ho got up and said she was against a demon being the president, it was against gods will and she wouldnt stand for it "

" How did you respond to her again? " Iko asked

" I read her born again christian ass for the filth! Fine for her to talk about god and crap to me, when she was all for Massive Vagina's bullshit and her baby daddy and all the mess he caused, didnt say a word. But when a demon mage wants to step up and get shit done without being an idiot, oh she not go stand for it. I told her backalley dumpster ass to have a seat and watch as I upstage all you whiney morons, oh she took offense, started hulking out and throwing lightning, cameras went off and I whooped her ass like she stole something, which was my time! " Riku hollered

Eva laughed " Not go lie that was one of the best ass whoopins I've seen in my long life, kudos to you bitch! "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 2:06 pm

Sandra and Tanya chatted for a bit to break the ice between them however now it was to get to the bottom of things. "So Tanya I have to ask. Why was this fight so important to you? And why target me this whole time?" Tanya knew this question was coming. "As for why you, that's the easiest. We spent a lot of time in SXM together, I know you and your weaknesses and I thought I could exploit that. Fighting you I thought my odds of success would be better then fighting against more of a unknown quantity like Emmet or someone else. You just made the most sense to target. It was never anything personal, I was just sure I could best you."

"Never again personal?" Sandra questioned. Sandra was pretty certain she already figured out the meanings behind Tanya's actions, but she wanted the other girl to admit it.

"Yea that's right. Look I've been treating you like crap for months bringing up your past failures and belittling you at every turn possible. I only did that because I wanted us going into that fight as rivals, not as friends. I was so confident in my abilities I wanted to take no risk of holding back or otherwise throwing the match in my favor. I wanted you at your absolute best, and I was going to crush you."

It was just as Sandra thought. "But why, is risking a friendship worth bragging rights?"

Tanya collected her thoughts before speaking. "Look Sandra I was a mere mortal with the ability to clone myself, who fell in love with a god and got thrust into godhood herself. That practice is pretty frowned upon by the Asgardian people and as such I've had to fight every step of the way to prove myself worthy of the throne. Then I ended up dying, that was just embarrassing and only further proved the critics right. When I got a second chance thanks to the Avengers I was determined not to let the same fate bestow me again. Things would be different this time and I'd become a true queen to the people of Asgard, every bit as capable as her king and worthy to claim the throne. I thought beating someone like you would give me that mar-key win, and I was willing to do anything to right the wrongs of the past, even if it meant having one less friend in the end. The end result was worth it."

Sandra thought about it. Matter of fact she kinda get it, she went though something similar earlier in her career. "You feel like you have to live up to Kano standards. I can relate, people in SXM used to compare me to Milo and that type of pressure resulted in me having a rough showing of it when the Hunters came. I've come to terms that I'm never going to be the next Milo, I'm not even going to be the next Emmet. All I can do is learn from those around me, and be the first and only me. Your putting unnecessary pressure on yourself trying to be the next Kano. Regardless if you want to hear it or not, I'm going to do what any friend should do and give you the honest, brutal truth. Tanya you are not Kano, you are never going to be Kano, period. Never mind trying to live up to somebody else standards. Just be yourself. Don't try to be Kano 2.0, be Tanya 1.0, and be the best Tanya you can possibly be. Trust me, in the long term you'll have a much more favorable experience then trying to live up to the standards of someone else."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 5:24 pm

The Superior student chuckled, not fazed by what he thought was Katy's lame comeback. The chuckle turned to laughter as she challenged him to a fight.
"Alright, but you'll probably regret this."
He watched Katy walk away and shook his head.
"New Bloods are ballsy nowadays."
He headed off on other business before he went to The Dome.

Ten minutes later, the Superior student showed up with a friend.
"He's here to work the controls."
Median and up students were taught how to work The Dome so that they could have their practice battles as they needed. The friend went upstairs and selected an urban city environment. The Superior student and Katy then entered The Dome.
"Whenever you're ready," he said, clearly not taking her seriously.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2020 10:09 pm

Katy smiled "so ladies first, how gentlemanly of you."    Katy rushed the superior surprising him how fast she closed the distance, this woman was fit and in shape.    Katy threw a running punch that phased through the Superior who then countered with a back elbow. Katy responded with a spin kick that phased through the Superior once again only for him to respond with a strong gut punch collapsing Katy to the ground. The Superior gloated some more and the Median had a smile watching the fight, this chick had no chance.

Katy stood back to her feet and smiled, this guy wasn't full transparent, every time one of her attacks missed her immediately counter struck. Maybe he was more insubstantial and Katy had the perfect counter for that. Giving a smile she responded "That's a good ability you have, however let me show you how easily it can be dealt with." With that a think mist quickly expelled from Katy's body filling the entire dome with a think mist. It was like a intense fog, one couldn't see their own hand right in front of their face. But being in water Katy could sense everything, including exactly where the Superior was. Katy walked right up to the guy although he still could not see her. She went for a second spin kick and connected flush in the Superiors jaw.

The Superior swung wildly in the blindness but did not notice as Katy easily slipped behind him.    From behind she wrapped a arm around the Superiors neck in a sleeper hold fashion.    She jumped on the guys back wrapping her legs around the body and manipulated her body weight to throw the guy off balance and take him down to the ground.     The superior class student tried to free himself but his struggles was in vain.     He realized all to late this woman was no rookie, and a tight lock with Katy's strength quickly had this guy passing out.

The Median was shocked when the mist cleared and he seen Katy standing before a passed out Superior. Who was this chick? She was certainly no average student. This girl only signed up a little while ago and just beat a Superior in a matter of minutes. Hell she didn't even look out of breath. This guy wasn't that tough once you figured his powers out, no doubt he relied on said abilities to win fights. That said Katy expected far more intense fights in the future going by what Nick had told her before.     In Katy's mind this was just some full of himself punk who thought he could pick on new students.   Hopefully he just learned a sobering lesson.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 12:24 am

" Mother "

Emmet immediately turned to Fenrir " Yes Fenny? "

Fenrir seemed almost a little embarassed " Um its been awhile, but could I hear you sing? "

Emmets happiness radiated throughout the whole mansion " Of course dawling, absolutely! "

The mood immediately shifted in the room, everyone at the table turned to watch. Emmet didnt get up from his seat as he knew the kind of songs Fenrir liked hearing from him didnt really require much showmanship, a nice tune began playing and Emmet sang

Emmet:
People come and they go
Some people may stay with you though
I am all alone tonight and I kept on
Asking myself questions

Conceited I was at time
I never really doubted myself
But tonight got me thinking about it all
If I am the fool or what notI do not
Regret with my choices I'm rather proud
Ooh yet I know I won't change
Anything
Because I can only be me so

There was a break in the lyrics where everyone just enjoyed the music.

How can I be so sure?
At a crossroads I'm afraid too
But I can't let fear get the best of me
Someone once said burn my dread babe

Who knows what tomorrow holds?
Just wanna live my life the way I want
What fills up my soul is passionate
Music that makes me want to sing

My story will be starring me just like yours ooh ooh
Who knows when will it end
What matters most is how you bring joy to life so

Emmet sang with calm yet passionate emotion, everyone harmonizing with him. Throughout the whole song he held Fenrirs hand. As he finished the table exploded with applause.

" I hope you enjoyed that dawling " Emmet told his child as he reached up to brush away a few glimmering tears from Fenrir.

Fenrir nodded " I did mother, it made me feel home "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2020 1:46 am

It always surprised Cass and Abby just how addictive Emmet's singing was. Even Tesla seemed invested into the song.

-----

"Well I can't say you are wrong, that's sound advice to life by." Maybe Sandra was right, maybe Tanya had been to caught up worrying about opinions of others. "For what it's worth, sorry about some of the stuff I said to you." Sandra smiled and put a hand on Tanya's shoulder. "Hey cheer up. I see where your coming from. I'm just happy to finally have all this behind us." Tanya met Sandra's smile with her own. "Maybe the catfighting is behind us, but the rivalry is just starting up. After all Phoenix, I can just let the score board sit at a 1-0 in your favor now, can I?" Sandra got a more competitive look "Hey you want to go a round 2, just name the time and place Queen Of Asgard." This was a lot more formal and lighthearted then how the first fight got made, but the offer was serious. "Swing by Asgard whenever you have some free time. Maybe we won't go full galactic destroyer mode, but I'd certainly enjoy going another round with you." Sandra cockily smirked just slightly. "So be it, but don't cry when I make the score 2-0."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 12:31 am

" The demi god Kyle was stopped and captured, as you said he would be "

Kain looked up from his meal to give the speaker his full attention " Indeed brother, but he accomplished his task did he not? "

He was speaking to a man in his mid twenties, he was wearing a dark red hoodie, simple black jeans and boots, his shory red hair was a messy birds nest atop his head, his expression blank but hinted at deep rage beneath it " The news is trying to keep it quiet, but our people are working on hijacking the air and getting Kyles full display out. Social media is buzzing, things like Milo, Fusion, true savior are trending "

Kain smiled " Good to hear, we've been keeping a low profile, spreading our message and getting people to join our church. But I believe we can work on making our way into the public eye, care to join me for dinner? "

Disgust briefly flashed across the young mans face but he quickly compossed himself " As always I'm gonna pass " he gave Kain a bow then then left.

" Suit yourself brother " Kain said and sipped his wine before turning back to the pile of cooked meat on his place, tracing his knife gently across it before swiftly cutting off a piece of what appeared to be a spleen and popping it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 12:54 am

Sandra and Tanya would chat a little more, it was nice to actually talk to the girl once again. Sandra asked if Tanya wanted to join her and meet the rest of the team, to which Tanya declined. Even though Tanya let her human side shine through in this little heart to heart talk, she was still queen and had responsibilities to her people. She figured she'd been away from Asgard long enough as was already. She didn't know if Kano had kept track of everything, but she wanted to check in with him regardless. Despite the day not going as Tanya had planned, she left Emmet's mansion overall happier. She may not of taken the bragging rights, but putting her cards out there and rekindling a old friendship felt good.

Sandra made her way back to the rest of the team. They'd all finished dinner by now and was just sitting around chatting and carrying on. "Well guys, the queen has left the building."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 1:09 am

" Well I hope you gave that sewer rat some cheese so she can finally shut up " Riku said from his spot on Adrians lap " That reminds me, congress is pushing for me to visit and make nice with a treaty of togetherness and some other bullshit "

" So basically they want you to go their and start a war " said Eva " Given the ratchet ass story you told us, all the beef you have with Tanya, and well just your personality, thats how its basically gonna go "

" Thems is some facts " Tanesha said in agreement " Based on that smile, i'm guessing you guys worked everything out? "

Lios had also arrived and was being introduced to Fenrir

" Ah, my prince! " he bowed deeply, making Fenrir very uncompfortable in the process, he'd already done the same to Kaiser and Elspeth upon learning hey were Emmets children. He'd come up short with how to address Jonathan however. Joanthan said to refer to him as prince consort if that helped, Emmet was basically the king and queen of the elves when you got down to it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2020 1:49 am

Sandra took a seat next to Tani "girl for the first time in a long time I managed to speak with the Tanya of old and not the Asgardian Queen. She took the loss hard at first but we came to a understanding. Dear I say, I feel like we might just of mended a fractured friendship when all was said and done." Sandra hoped this meant they'd be seeing a overall more pleasant queen to deal with in the future. But either way, it was nice seeing SXM era Tanya shine through.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Detroit Investigation

It looked as if everyone on the team had a plan for this investigation. Sheriha already expressed interest in monitoring Denise directly while Scott and Eliza already planned on finding the rookie hero Anthony Barnes. Yasuri sat down with a cup of coffee himself finally deciding what he should do. "I'll help with investigating our target, but let me take a walk around the city the first day. I need to get a feel for this place. Usually how I deal with my targets first."

"No problem, this plane has some surveillance equipment we can use. I'm familiar with most of it so I can set us up at our safehouse after we land. Tabitha you coming with us or will you be looking for Anthony." Sheriha asked, knowing in spite of her own reservations about magic Tabitha would probably be useful whatever she did.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 11:12 pm

Tabitha thought for a moment " I'll stick with you guys "

---------------------------------------------------

Tanesha smiled " Well thats good " Sandra had told her and Roberta about how they used to be friends back then they were both with the Sxm, but how Tanya switched it up when she became queen of Asgard. It was nice that they were able to mend their friendship

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2020 11:51 pm

Sandra went on to explain "To make a long story short, Tanya is still insecure about her status as queen, even if she don't show it. She wanted to use me basically to make a statement. As for why me over anybody else, it's because we have history that she targeted me. Her mindset was that she knew me, knew my combat style, knew my weaknesses. She was hoping to exploit that to score a win. Beating her like I did seemed to take a lot of wind out of her sails, making it easier for her to open up when we talked. We hashed things out between us and now hopefully Tanya can start focusing more on being herself, and less on being The Queen."

-----

Tanya arrived back on Asgard entering the throne room to find Kano. When asked about events of the night, Tanya went on to recap the battle and her talk with Sandra afterwards.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 8:38 pm

When the cocky Superior student had spread the word about his fight with Katy, it got a mixed reaction from the student body. Many New Bloods showed up, eager to see if one of their own could beat a Superior student. Only a couple Medians and Superiors showed up, most thinking the outcome of this fight was a foregone conclusion. One of the Superior students who had showed up was Zane Mitchell, the school's top Superior student. His grades were perfect, he always aced his physical exams, and he was undefeated, to boot. Many said that he would break into the Top 50, though he was still over 2500 fights away.

Zane was impressed by the way Katy handled this Superior student. She had astutely deduced that by blinding him, it rendered his phasing ability useless. This humiliating loss would hopefully encourage him to return to his studies and better perfect his abilities. When Katy stepped out of The Dome, Zane approached her.
"Nice fight, New Blood. I'm Zane Mitchell, a Superior student here."

The two shook hands.
"I'm glad somebody finally knocked that guy down a few pegs. He hit Superior at the end of last semester and he's been annoying ever since. Maybe now he'll take his fights more seriously."
Zane turned to walk away.
"I'll see you around, Katy."

As he walked away, a few teenage girls from the orientation gathered around Katy.
"Omigosh, you got acknowledged by Zane! That is sooo cool!"
"He's the school's top Superior, supposedly a shoe-in for this year's contest against Wintergreen."
The girls were all happy for Katy, but had to go and get their class schedules. Katy's victory would soon be spread across the school, garnering her both positive and negative attention.

---

Scott saw that everyone was making plans, most of them wanting to monitor Denise. With her being the main target, this was no surprise. However, Scott felt like clarifying Anthony's role in all of this was essential to finding out about Denise. Leaving a loose end dangling was a bad idea in an operation like this. Turning to Eliza, he gave her a smile.
"When we start, we'll gather all of the information we can and compare notes with the others before we make a move."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Katy made her way back to her dorm checking her mail and her classes was in, looks like tomorrow was officially the first day back to school. So this Zane was the top superior, seems likely she'd cross paths with him eventually. Might not be a bad idea to check out a few of his fights some time to see just what the top students in this place could do. Katy laid down on her bunk and flipped out her phone texting Nick to see if he was free yet.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 4:19 pm

They found their way to the private Wayne Enterprises runway. After a smooth landing both teams took their rental vehicles and separated. Yasuri, Sheriha and Tabitha found their way to the Hotel that was owned by subisdiary of Wayne's company. Scott and Eliza however were in a even less conspicuous location. Their directions led them to a small seemingly rundown house in a impoverished area. This was within Anthony's precinct and also likely a area he patrols. The house itself looked ragged with a few bulletholes decorating the outside walls. However the moment they opened the door the interior seemed reasonably clean with very little furniture. It was as if it was being regularly maintained. The information Scott and Eliza had on Anthony was in his dossier. More importantly they knew where he lived which wasn't even a mile away from there current location. They had a choice to simply go to his house, at the police station or find a way to encounter him on patrol.

The second team were driving through the crowded city. At the time it looked like people were leaving a baseball gaming making it difficult to make it to their hotel. While Yasuri attempted to avoid drunk speeding drivers he brought up something that was nagging him the entire time.

"Once get there we probably only have four maybe three days to actually finish this mission. I was able to keep me head down, but the rest of us are somewhat famous. Eventually our target will be wondering why we're here and take action."

"True, I'm sure the others realize this as well, but that's I'm worried about this other hero. If we can't find any information and he actually is a enemy we'll be forced to act. My gut says the collateral damage won't be low with this woman. "
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 2:47 am

As she waited for Nicks response, Katy suddenly remembered that she had a twitter account now. Getting onto the site, she scrolled down for abit before deciding to post a...tweet? yeah thats it, for the first time. She snapped a picture and added a caption " Still new, but heres me on the first day of whats become my new school on earth-1, had to fight a top student and won, well...will post more later " She hit tweet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Riku was crusing through twitter when he noticed Katy's tweet " Hey ya'll Katy basic Kharma just tweeted her first tweet! "

" So I assume that wasnt her tweeting her full endorsement of you and putting it on the Shadow Xmen? " Iko said

Riku ignored that " Too twitter people! "

Everyone hopped on their phones to comment on Katy's tweet.

Riku: lmao girl what you doing in a kiddie dorm? Damn bitch you cant catch a breakdo

Eva: And throwing hands with kids!

Tanesha: He problably deserved, Katy's too old to be dealing with someones badass kid

Azura: True, sometimes you need to take a belt to some ass

Riku: Facts!!

Garfield: Da facts!

Genesis: All the facts!

Riku: Gurl whats that shoe box you in?

Elspeth: It looks like a regular school dorm

Iko: Hmm on that note why are you attending its school, did your deeds not merrit getting a spot on the team?

Noah: Yeah that wasnt enough, how unfortunate

Emmet: The room could use a splash of personality, speaking of splash, blue is definetly your color, i'd suggest a nice ocean themed wall papering, maybe a carpet the color of sand to give the illusion of a beach

Riku: Complete with the smell of fish!

Genesis: LMAO!

Iko:lol....

Kaiser: smh

Tanesha: lol bitch you outta pocket

Riku: I said what I said!

Eva: You know since this world doesnt really know you, heres a chance to reinvent yourself

Ulbert: Hmm that is true, if you should want too

Riku: Forreal though, you may be the most basic of basic bitches here, but in this other place they dont know that, you could be a bad bitch there

Eva: Could she though?

Garfield: We dont know much about it, maybe their standards are different

Tanesha: Ya'll bitches are wrong, but yeah you could probably make up some story

Iko: Like coming from an ancient family of assassins?

Eva: Naw they wouldnt be able to handle her if that was the case

Emmet: A good reputation is something to think about, chances are the school is gradually learning of your defeat of a high ranking student

Genesis: Why the fuck dont they know her if she fought in their version of hell?

Eva: I heard she was on their news too

Jonathan: Probably being shady

Christian: Good luck Katy!

Garfield: Bitch join the petty train!

Christian: Nothing wrong with just being nice and congragulating her and telling her to just be herself

Eva: Who said that?

Garfield: Who said that?

Azura: Who said that?

Genesis: Who saId that?

Riku: Who said that?

Adrian: She should just remind people of what she's done, that'll boost her reputation

Kaiser: If done in a subtle way

Eva: Naw she needs to print posters

Genesis: Big ones

Tanesha: Make that kid you beat up hang said posters

Riku: If someone talks shit about those earrings, tell em you stole them from they mama

Eva: Say you go fuck they daddies and become they evil step mammy!

Noah: Assert dominance by defeating the strongest student

Tanesha: I assume they got uniforms, could make some bold fashion statements

Emmet: Yes!! Some striking mixtures, perhaps a cape, some gloves

Jonathan: Cant go wrong with a letter jacket

Ulbert: It is a timeless style

Riku: Katy whens the party in your room?

Garfield: Yaaas, dorm party!

Tanesha: We can bring some food, booze, and of course music

Adrian: That sounds fun

Emmet: Now now dawlings, lets let Katy get adjusted to her new setting first

Riku: Oh and Katy be weary of top students that appear out of nowhere to congragulate you and have fan clubs, you'll end up getting dragged into some drama and I will want to hear about it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliza felt a little weary at first, seeing the state of the building, all manner of things could be hiding inside it. But upon entering it, she relaxed somewhat, it appeared to be well taken care of " What should we do? " Scott had a lot of experience as a hero, she decided to follow his lead

----------------------------------------------------------

" No, she'll want to make an example to show she means business and that generally means a death count " Tabitha had experience dealing with psychopaths, what counted as her best friend was one, but she didnt feel like sharing that information "All we can do is play it by ear "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2020 3:27 am

Katy got a flood of responces from the Code:Breakers, some of them didn't even sound like they was talking to her and sounded like the Code:Breakers was arguing with themselves. Katy started answering some questions.

"Ya know I am surprised myself I haven't been recognized yet."

"Unfortunately it's just how things work here. There is no hot-shotting into the Shadow Force, you gotta start at the bottom and work your way up."

"Don't worry these guys have a fight dome much like SXM Danger Room, winning fights go a long way in building reputation. They'll know me soon enough as I continue to kick ass."

Sandra responded "Speaking of kicking ass, I spanked Tanya today."

Katy responded "Congratulations on the win."

Sandra responded "You to."

Katy responded to Emmet "I appreciate the thought, and ya I do love the ocean. But come on dude, not literally every aspect of my life needs to revolve around water."

Responding to Riku "Better the smell of sea water and fish then rotting and burning flesh"

Abby and Cass gave the generic wish you well type of response, to which Katy thanked them and Christian.

Responding to the party comments "Hey I'm trying to graduate here not get kicked out in my first week. lol"

Responding to Riku again "I expected nothing less. If I get anything juicy I'll pass it on."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 2:01 am

Emmet: Hmm I believe you have a point Miss Kharma

Genesis: She does?

Emmet: Indeed, perhaps something that reflects other things, like your victory in hell over the ice queen, I see a nice icey blue and white motif, to give off the illusion of a glaceal castle

Genesis looked up from his phone " Isnt that still about water? "

" Yeah basically " Adrian said " Different form but its still all about water "

" Well water has three different forms, liquid, solid, and gas and those forms each have different meaning " Azura added " Emmet I would assume your initial idea was less about Katy's power and more about her personality "

Emmet nodded " Yes, Katy has a very simplictic personality, simple, straight forward, strong and sure. More then just her power, her entire being is a testiment to the fluidity of water "

" I can admit ive never paid the woman that much attention " Iko admitted " But I can see what you mean about water, but what of ice, that usually means someone with a cold demeanor, frigid, and hard "

" Generally, but i've always seen it as also meaning of a person that is cool headed and solid, not easily shaken " Emmet said

" So basically what your saying is Katy is simple minded, like i've been saying since the day I met her, not exactly bad, but not exactly good. You always know where you stand with her and theres not much room for mystery, sans shitty taste in men " Riku stated " I did say earlier that she managed to jump from basic bitch to ok bitch "

Riku: Oh Katy I could throw shade your way all day, and I will, obviously you have to sneak and throw parties in your room, another way to get on the good side of kiddies and throw it in their faces that your old enough to buy booze!

Eva: lmao, then they go be hitting her up all the time for booze runs on the weekend

Tanesha: Sucks that clout you gained didnt earn you a spot, but its understandable, just means it'll be all the sweeter when you get on the team and rub it in they faces

Riku: Oooh bitch you had me worried for a second, but yaaaaas let then hoes known.

Fenrir was looking over Emmets head to read the chat " You all seem to really like this Katy woman "

" Yeah she's good people " Tanesha said
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2020 2:47 am

Sandra answered Fenrir "Katy is my best friend, has been for years. She's a mutant with water powers that she evolved to masterfully control ice and gas forms as well. As Emmet said she's strong willed and focused and overall is just a generally sweet person to be around."

Riku commented about he figured Milo would of been Sandra's best friend.

"That's different. What we had together more personal then friendship."

"So he was your sex toy then? Got ya" Riku said.

Sandra blushed a bit, she couldn't really say he was wrong. While there relationship started off deeper, as Marie and Dave came back onto the scene Sandra's relationship with Milo did ultimately boil down to them meeting behind closed doors to get it on.

"Ya well, he's gone now and I've moved on from that old life."

Katy was about to type back "that's still water" in the same kind of mindset as Genesis. But as she pictured it in her mind she realized how beautiful it would look, and it did represent what was probably one of the biggest one v one wins Katy had under her belt to date. Deleting the text she type "you know what, that actually sounds awesome. Thanks Emmet" and she hit send.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next