Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 7

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2022 1:04 am

Tanya noticed Sonya blushing, it was quite adorable as the girl seemed so innocent. "Don't worry sis, you'll get used to be part of the royal family in due time." Tanya drank from her own water. "Thank you Brynhildr. I was just running Sonya though how to work our mutant powers of cloning, for only one session I think she's come along quite well."

-----

Katy couldn't believe what she was hearing. "No way, into men, limiting his powers... that can't actually be Milo." Katy was one of the super early SXM members, she practically helped built the group and knew Milo longer then almost anyone. This alternate version of him seemed like a complete opposite. She laid back on her bed in thought. "This alternate world seems so interesting. Some of us seem relatively similar to how we are here, just younger and growing up in a different life style. Then others of us like Milo sound almost completely different. Can't lie, I kinda wouldn't mind seeing that place in action for myself."

-----

Sandra loved her mother and father dearly, it was a tremendous loss when they died but by the time Sandra found out about revivals and such, she had purposely choose that neither herself, Milo or anyone else would bring them back to the living. Sandra knew people would use them to get to her, it had already started happening with her version of Dave, so human parents would of been easy targets and they didn't deserve to go though that. It seemed Emmet's relationship with his parents where not so kind though with his mother favouring Godric and casting him out. "It's tragic a mother could treat her child that way, I'm sorry Emmet. Are you sure your alright continuing with this story?"

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2022 10:51 pm

Emmet smiled " Thank you dawling, but it is quite literally ancient history and aside from her I received an immense amount of love and adoration from everyone else. My early childhood was spent in the heavens and down in the kingdom of Uruk. I wanted for nothing, save my mothers attention. But as time passed and I matured I realized I was better off without it and simply lived my life. One of my earlier goals was achieving full godhood, my mother is a goddess and my paternal great-grandmother was a goddess as well so I had a high levbel of divinity from birth. Through time and deeds I managed just that and became a god of creation and destruction "

Emmet paused for a moment in contemplation then appeared to make a decision " Having children was initially of no interest to me, since I've always exclusively preferred men. But it was thanks to a comment from my mother, boasting about being an earth mother and how my powers of creation didnt stack up in comparison "

He gestured and a bird appeared in his hand " Creating life is as simple as singing " the bird vanished a fully grown bald man appeared " creating sentient life is no different, at first, but there is a particular spark. As a mother im sure you know what im talking about Sandra. Though my initial reasons were not the noblest "

Emmet explained how he selected a renowned general and bed him, during the coupling Emmet combined their essense and formed it together in an incubator meant to represent the womb. Once the deed was finished, he projected the finished process out of himself in the form of an egg. It took about a month for it to hatch, though admittedly he accelerated the process out of impatience, something he'd learmed to never do again.

That was how his first child son was born, Atreus. Emmets mood become more somber as he recounted how he was a terrible mother, caring only about proving his superirority over his mother. He cast the boy off to his father to be raised and paid very little attention to him as he grew. Though Atreus loved his mother dearly and everything he did was for his attention. He would grow up to become one of the worlds greatest warriors and generals. But his quest to gain his mothers attention led him down a path of war after war, ultimately he declared a tyrant and ultimately felled.

Emmet had gradually began to take more notice of his sons actions, but by the point something close to concern could manifest, he'd been dealt a lethal blow. Emmet went to him in his final moments and cradled him in his lap, it was like he was meeting him for the first time, trully seeing him and all at once a tidal wave of emotions washed over him. Emmet would mourn his son for centuries and it was just as long before he decided to have another child, but for the right reasons, another son, this one he stayed with him well into adult hood and still here from him to this day, as he does all of his other children that chose to live long lives.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2022 12:12 am

Sandra knew what Emmet meant with giving bitrg having it's own special kind of spark.. While she loved Chloe, Abby and Cass as her own, David was always just that little more special. He was her only true blood family, the only one of her children she actually gave birth to and conceived with Dave. Unlike Emmet she tried to let her pregnancy take it's natural course, she dared not try to speed it along or even used the Phoenix Force at the time. But no matter how careful she was, she'd still end up dying mid-pregnancy. The Phoenix did revive Sandra, but getting David back was much harder. Still she did ultimately succeed and successfully gave birth.

It still stung that David was gone, Sandra felt like a part of her was literally missing. She didn't even know how his end truly came to be, only that the demise of her son and Chloe came at the hands of Dave. That in of itself was another world of emotions that to avenge her son and daughter, she had to battle the man she was previously married to. Sandra went literally to hell and back for that boy, and at the end of it all it was his own father that took Sandra's son away from her.

Sandra never realised how much she and Emmet truly contrasted each other. Sandra tried so hard to revive her baby that had still yet to even be born. Meanwhile Emmet seemed to have not really cared about his first son until it was to late.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 12:00 am

Time passed faster then Dave initially thought it would as he stayed at the Code:Breakers mansion. He found himself more comfortable there then he thought he'd be capable too. So many of the people he knew were there, some like the ones he knew and others that were completely different. That being said, his days werent entirely spent sitting around twiddling his thumbs.

Emmet had told him everything the Code:Breakers had to offer were open for him to use and he took full advantage of that. Taking grueling and borderline abusive lessons from Riku and surprisingly good and informative from Arche. In the time he'd spent there his magical knowledge and skills had definetly seen some dramatic improvement. He could tell he was still at the beginner stage, but he was more capable then he had been before.

His main goal had been to learn how to break out of a spacial prison, but he'd instead delved deeper into spacial magic, courtesy of Riku. He deduced his alt self was probably going to get around to teaching that to Dave at some point, so they could just start now. Dave felt like he had a better understanding of his mutant power the more he learned spacial magic. It was more then just being able to move from one area to the next. It was understanding and sensing.

He was able to cast his senses out now, like " teleporting " his vision so can see whats happening in another location or any of his other senses, provided he'd been to the spot before and how far it was, but there was even ways to get around that limitation. Honestly Dave had never put much stock in his own power, thinking he'd always be limited to never needing to take public transportation or buy a car. But he was learning that he was capable of far more then he'd ever imagined.

Riku also informed him that his magic circuits rotated faster then most mages,meaning he had the potential for speed spell casting, this meant him taking a class with Aziza was actually pretty spart since he had some potential for sharp shooting, coupled with the right spells, he could be pretty effective.

His classes with Arche were more laid back, the Lich showed Dave the basics of time magic, gifting him a tomb on the subject that he was free to take back to his earth with him.

It was the day before he was scheduled to return home, he was having lunch with Sandra, initially there had been some awkwardness between them, but it had gradually warn away the more they interacted. Dave had found it hard to differentiate this Sandra between the one he knew, but sfter awhile he started to see her as a different person.

He did wonder how she saw him, knowing that in this universe they had been married and it hadnt ended well, but he hadnt been able to pluck up the courage to ask her what had happened, he figured it was now or never since he was leaving tomorrow, it was just about how to bring it up now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2022 1:21 am

As the two ate together Sandra started to notice a odd silence, it wasn't awkwardness as the two have gotten past that but it seemed more as though Dave was in deep thought, wanting to ask Sandra something but being unsure how to bring it up. Sandra laid her fork on her plate and pushed aside the small bit of lunch she had left. "I suppose you are wanting to know what happened between us." Dave looked up to meet Sandra's gaze as she spoke to him. "Honestly I've been wondering if I should tell you this since day one, but I suppose in some way you have a right to know."

Sandra took a sigh before starting, this was always a difficult subject to talk about. "I guess I'll start by saying there was a time I never would of imagined myself here in the Code:Breakers, in a open relationship with Tanesha and Roberta. We met before I even became a superhero at all. It might come as a surprise, but I've actually spent most of my life believing I was a ordinary human. It's only been, oh the past decade give or take a little that I even found out I was a mutant, let alone the Phoenix avatar. Me and you met the first time I used my powers. That night Troy had set his sights on me and lets be blunt, he was going to rape me.

It was that night in a fight to survive situation, where I unlocked my telekinesis. I managed to take Troy out but with the strain of using my powers for the first time I had also passed out myself. When I had awoken, I was with you. You had seen the fight and swooped in to save me after I passed out. I won't go to in-depth on absolutely everything or we'll be here for days, but long story short we joined forces with Yamairo, a mutant with time stopping abilities and we'd form what would go to become the Shadow X-MEN, or SXM for short, alongside a few others. We met Abigail super early in our heroes career who'd go on to become like a daughter to us. Things for the first number of years where amazing. We was madly in love, you helped me get though the death of my parents, believe or not but YOU actually saved MY life multiple times. I still remember when we where shrunk and trapped together, which now that I think about it surprisingly happened to me more then once, but we'll get to that later. But yeah we shared that first kiss and I knew I found the one, the perfect man and absolute love of my life. We'd eventually get married and I couldn't of been happier. But over time that happiness would start to wane, and while things started getting stressful when the Phoenix Force emerged, what really started our downward spiral was Milo."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 1:37 am

Dave felt relieved when Sandra deduced what he was thinking about and went ahead with her and this earths Daves history. He was surprised with how different it was for this Sandra. Like losing her parents, his Sandras parents were still very much alive, they'd helped him so much after his parents had been killed. Almost being raped by Troy was on brand for the asshole.

It sounded like this earths Dave and Sandra initially had a good relationship, he wondered how Milo could have ruined it, having his worlds Milo in mind and not knowing much about this ones other then he was overpowered and hated.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 12:10 pm

Sandra picked up on Dave's thoughts. "Milo is hated by the Code:Breakers and a few of the SXM, but he certainly wasn't hated universally as your about to hear. To make a long story short, you see Dave there came a time when I thought my universe's version of you had died, I was heartbroken but the SXM still had enemies to deal with. Likewise Milo had lost his girl Marie. This is where the second shrinking comes in as me and Milo got trapped together in a situation that at the time, we couldn't escape from. We found comfort in each other and being in similar situations one thing lead to another and well, me and Milo ending up having sex. Again I didn't know I was cheating you, I thought you was gone. For a brief while myself and Milo where happy together, we where the power couple of this universe. Both you and Marie would end up through. Needless to say you was pretty pissed. Milo would end dumping me for Marie and you and I would get back together, however you certainly resented Milo from this day forward.

We'd be fairly happy together for another while, we'd even have a son together, a little boy named David Fuller. I know traditionally in marriage the woman takes on the mans maiden name, but when we hooked up it was you that insisted we use my family's name. Thing is the SXM aren't the Code:Breakers, SXM where a legit super hero group that sought out evil to stop it and maintain peace. That life quickly got stressful as there was always people out to take us down, I even died during pregnancy. Though a whole mess of having to side with the bad guys, signing soul deals and having to venture into the depths of literal hell itself, I would end up getting my baby boy back. But this is merely one example of many, many hardships me and you had to endure, both previously and after.

I'll be honest, being a SXM member it broke me mentally at times, the hardships of life all became to much which lead to at least one of my Dark Phoenix episodes. You was always able to reason with me thankfully. We had good times but as the years went on things slowly got worse and worse to the point you would end up turning to alcohol, that's where our marriage really started getting toxic.

However things with Milo wasn't over. You see the first time I cheated on you it was a mistake, I thought you had died. But the second, third, forth times? Not so much. You see as our marriage degraded, this universes version of you would start to become more and more of a drunken asshole. Now you never had the power to abuse me physically, most of your time here you was just a teleporter. But you was able to abuse me mentally. Milo would notice me becoming gradually more and more miserable, and while he wasn't willing to leave Marie, he also missed being with me. So you see where this is going, me and Milo would every so often go behind your and Marie's back to hook up with each other for one night flings. I'm honestly a little surprised I never ended up pregnant again with Milo's child.

Milo would eventually give his life to stop Emperor Fusion but where one door closed another would open with Tanesha as I gradually became more buddy buddy with the Code:Breakers. We would struggle on for another while but things only kept getting worse between us. At one point Tanesha didn't think she had a spot with me due to me being married and I ended up getting wind that she planned to move on with Roberta. I panicked, I knew things between us had gone super toxic and that being together just made both of us miserable. I also wasn't used to the CB's life style yet and thought if Tanesha moved on with someone else, I'd loose my chance with her forever. So, somewhat hastily I decided that we was done and could not continue on like this anymore. Even though I ended our marriage abruptly, I think we both knew for quite a while this was coming although you did your best to ignore it.

By the time I made the choice Tanesha had already hooked up with Roberta, but both women where willing to invite me into their fold.

As for our final chapter well... I don't want to go to much into it. But you would end up killing half my children, my boy David and little adopted baby girl Chloe. Next time we met it'd be face to face on the opposite side of the battlefield, where I would kill you for what you did to my children. Luckily I still have Abby and Chloe, though they are pretty well grown and while we're family, they are also their own women. It's a shame things ended this way, in your last act of defence and attempts to hurt me, you all but robbed me of motherhood."

There was a moment of silence as Sandra let her story sink in, there was no doubt a lot for Dave to process. Going from being madly in love to Sandra cheating on him with Milo, Sandra's mental breaks, the marriage going toxic, Sandra leaving him for Tanesha and Roberta, him killing his own children and then having his own life ended by the very woman this universe's version of his used to call a wife.

"Well there it is, the major plot points of a dream marriage that ended in a complete nightmare."

shinigamiriku likes this post

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 2:11 pm

Dave was unsure of what to say, Sandra's tale was a lot to take in(he could have sworn he heard laughter when she mentioned her and Milo being a power couple, he elected to ignore that). So much had happened between her and the him of this universe and lot of it sounded awful. There was all the stuff with Milo. It was difficult for him to imagine the Milo he knew ever doing something like that, not just because he was gay and probably had a thing for him.

Dave found himself hating the him of this universe, nobody was blameless in the overall situation, but this worlds Dave had crossed too many lines, to speak nothing of ruining his marriage and being abusive, he knew how much Sandra loved children, to kill her own was unforgivable. He was glad that Sandra had killed him, as weird as that was to think, but that Dave wasnt him, he'd never do any of that. Some time ago he'd had an issue with drinking,but thanks to his friends he'd gotten over it and was pretty sober now.

" You know, Ive been in love with you for the longest time, my parents were killed by a vampire when I was ten and your family took me in till some other relatives were able, you were there for me at a very dark time and i've always been greatful to you and more then that I felt my heart begin to yearn for you as we got older. But I was never able to pluck up the courage to tell you how I felt, then the next thing I knew you were in a relationship with Tanesha "

He thought back to when he first found out " Not gonna lie, it really hurt and a part of me did hate Tanesha. But seeing how happy you were with her, dulled the pain and I decided that if I couldnt be with you then I'd support and protect you with everything I had. Troy and his mafia were making trouble and the True Notes were opposing them, I wasnt really a part of the group at first, mostly joining in when needed. But somewhere along the way things with Emmet started to happen and I came to terms with being bisexual, you actually helped me with that as well "

He took a sip from his ice coffee, savoring the taste for a moment " I'm so sorry you've had to go through all of what you've been through. I know its not my fault since it wasnt me, but its still there. I'm trully happy that you have Tanesha and Roberta, same as i'm happy you have Tanesha in my universe, seems like you guys are really meant to be. I still love you, but its not really in the romantic sense anymore, I let all of my feelings off, to Riku who had been shape shifted into you at the time, but you'd heard everything and we were able to really talk everything out and im so greatful that your still my friend, still in my life "

Now he just needed to sort through all of his feelings towards Emmet in his universe but the time he'd spent here had given him more perspective about what had happened on the island with the Lee's. He was more willing and able to understand his Emmet, he was glad he was able to come to this earth.

justinlynch3 likes this post

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 3:43 pm

"Thank you Dave for those kind words. It really does seem like myself and Tanesha are soulmates huh?
Another universe and we still ended up together. That's pretty crazy given how different our two worlds sound. Your Sandra also sounds like a sweetheart, given how things ended up on my side it pleases me you two was able to stay friends despite missing your opportunity to possibly get with her. As for this worlds Dave, he was genuinely a good man once upon a time. However it felt like he was never truly able to come to terms with the thought of losing me. I'm sure there was other factors like stress, likely having a inferiority complex, etc that all compounded to break him. But even when our relationship was falling apart at the seams, he just never seemed to be able to let go. Whatever his problems where in the end though, it's in the past. I'm a incredibly happy woman these days that couldn't possibly be more thankful that Tanesha and Roberta made their way into my life."

Sandra didn't bring up the kids to much except for parts they where relevant and needed to be included, but he didn't blame her as he was sure that had to be a hard subject for her talk about. Not only that but when Emmet talked about his first son, that happened so very long ago. Sandra's loss was still recent and likely still stung at her heart like daggers.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 10:44 pm

Dave and Sandra were interupted when Christian entered the room, he was one of the code:breakers who's counterpart from his world he didnt know, but actually got along with pretty well. Helped largely by the fact that he was one of the code:breakers that wasnt a raging psychopathic murderer, though that fact wasnt truthfully hindering his ability to hangout with the other code:breakers either. He was apparently also working with an organization of heroes on the side.

" Hey, sorry to interupt but have either of you seen Garfield? "

The vampire had awoken from his slumber a week ago and immediately started teaching at the academy, something about nature magic. Dave had thankfully had no other encounters with the guy since the last one and it almost seemed like Garfield was ignoring him " Why are you looking for him? " Dave asked.

"Well...Heroes arent viewed very highly by the code:breakers but Garfield has always been the most vocal about his disdain and something about it just feels personal so I wanted to see if I could talk to him about it "

" Do you think he'll actually tell you though? " Dave sounded doubtful but Christian nodded

" Yes....I think so "
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Were ready to start whenever you are, princess "

" Alright, just need to finish my stretches " Sonya told the soldiers who were currently sparring with her.

It had taken some time to get used to the whole princess thing, Kano had been very adamant that she deserved the title and had even called a gathering of all of Asgard and declared her title to the people. It had been huge affair with lots of dressing up, thankfully she didnt have to give a speech, and a big party where even the code:breakers had been invited too, damn she still got a hangover thinking back to that.

She remembered Tanya mentioning that she'd had to do a lot to get the acceptance of the people once she first became queen and Sonya could feel a lot of scrutiny directed towards her. It was uncomfortable but it also motivated her to want to prove herself worthy of her new title. Part of the ways she was doing this was learning about Asgard, its laws, lore, and history.

This task was made much easier by using her clones, setting up about ten or so in the library and having them focus on a different subject before dispelling them and absorbing the knowledge they'd gained. It was also helping her learn more about the future world she was living in.

She'd began her magic training with Riku, joining an academy that code:breakers were running where they mostly teaching a kingdom of elves that Emmet happened to rule over. She was in a special class of Riku's that comprised a girl named Minerva that was Riku's first student and a  sword/blacksmith mage and a dimention displaced Dave Hudson. She remembered meeting him after her soul was freed from Shawkuns hellish prison, he'd been dating Sandra.

This Dave was apparently from an entirely different dimention where he was attending a school on Genosha where Sandra, Emmet, and some of the other code:breakers, apparently even a younger version of Kano attended and Shawkun was the vice principle, she'd shuddered after hearing that.

Lessons were basically getting the crap kicked out of them by Riku while also getting a lot of knowledge about magical theory. Riku explained how she basically had all of his magical knowledge stored inside her head, but there was a good chunk of stuff that she had wasnt accessable do her skill level being too low and not having enough mana. There were also a lot of stuff she'd be better off avoiding like the giga slave.

One of the first things he taught her was a visualization technique where she imagined a library inside her head, decorating it however she wanted and imagining different types of magic and spells as books that she needed to pull out to use. They wont over basic spells like appraisal which she already knew how to do then other types of magical abilities like leviation, barriers, and harnessing magical energy.

She also seemed to have obtained an affinity or every element, though she was choosing to specialize in lightning based magic. Her lessons didnt end there as she explored other classes the academy was offering, taking Noahs hand to hand combat class and discovering she enjoyed martial arts, also taking one of Kaisers class and focusing on hand scythes for weapon use.

Apparently Emmet and Kano had a long talk about deepening their alliance, since Sonya would be attending the academy, Kano offered some of his own warriors to teach classes as well as any asgardian that wanted to take lessons, further growing the academy's student base Brynhildr, who Sonya had taken a liking too, was teaching a class on spearmanship and was probably her favorite class, the head valkyrie was highly skilled, said to be able to best anyone when it came to wielding the spear, she didnt pull her punches or give Sonya special treatment, giving her the same respect she gave everyone in her class.

This first month of her new life seemed to fly by so fast and at the end of it she felt like a completely different person then the one she'd been when she first woke up in this time.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2022 11:52 pm

In the city that connected the HU dimension to scott's dimension, Katy was seen coming through the portal. It took a little while to finish getting her affairs in order but finally here she was, back home. She'd ask Nick if wanted to join her on her visit back home, but while he'd liked to he had stuff to attend to in his world. Before she could decide on what to do somebody else existed the portal "Tesla? I didn't know you was in that dimension?" Tesla shrugged "I'm over there every so often, I don't tend to usually tell people as I only stop in for quick visits unlike you."

"Why'd you say it like that, are you bitter I left for a while?" Katy asked to which Tesla just said "Nope, just calling it as it is. But since we're both here, your coming back with me to the CodeBreakers." Tesla didn't even phase that as a question, it instead came off as Tesla telling Katy what to do prompting the girl to ask "What, why?" Katy would of found her own way to the CB's sooner or later regardless but she wasn't necessarily thinking of heading there straight away. Tesla continued "I just think a certain someone will be excited to see her bestie is back in town, that's all."

-----

"I haven't seen him but the team usually isn't that hard to find, lets start with the obvious spots" Sandra told Christian as she stood up and then teleported the three present to Garfield's room door. She gave a few firm knocks and nudge Christian to the front of the group seeing he was one with the questions.

-----

As Sonya was getting ready Tanya was already at a training arena in full combat gear. She spawned two clones creating a triple threat battle. With Sonya Tanya had to hold back, she was progressing nicely but she wasn't going to catch up to herself and Kano overnight. But now with two of her own clones Tanya could really let loose.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 2:02 am

After a moment the door to Garfields room opened, seemingly by itself " Come in! " Garfield yelled, the three accepted his invitation and entered. Dave wasnt sure what to expect at first, his mind flashing to the room he shared with Garfield and Donovan back on Genosha. Garfields side of the room was filled with photos and anime/video game posters. This Garfield was more likely to have a blood fountain or people locked up in cages.

Well it was....surprisingly normal, there was large bed with a coffin placed right next to it, giant screen tv with every gaming console you could think of, plus a computer with a nice desk set up. The walls were.....a mixture, there were anime and gaming based posters but there also seemed to be blown up photos of what Dave could only assume were torture scenes and something nailed to the wall that looked like human skin, ok so 50/50 wasnt bad.

Garfield was sitting at a round table reading a book, he looked up when the three of them approached, Christian at the front " Well i'm guessing your not here for a threeway, with a camera person " he nodded at Sandra.

Christian blushed " Um no, I wanted to ask you something that i've wanted to for awhile, I mean if thats ok "

" Go for it dude " he said, not looking away from his book.

Ok, well you know how you dont seem terribly fond of heroes? " Christian asked

" Yeah that sounds like me, what of it? "

" Ok. well the thing is.....um. if your comfortable with talking about it "

Dave sighed, they'd be here all day at this point " He wants to know why you have a stick up your ass about hero's "

Christian looked equal parts mortified and grateful at Dave. Garfield on the other hand laughed as he finally put his book down, Dave peeped that it appeared to be some sort of horror light novel.

" If I had a stick up my ass, believe me i'd be happier about the topic, well it's not like I care to keep this a secret and a few people like Emmet, Riku, Eva, and Adrian already know, but thats because Riku just asked, like you could have at any time. Well take a seat "

They did so and Garfield started " Well the reason I hate jackass hero's so much, to really go into that, have to explain my back story, you see im not originally from this earth, like Davey boy over here, I come from a different place in the multiverse, dont know the number of it but I like to think it was earth-69 HA! Anyway my old man was Peter Parker, he got married to a black chick, my mom and had me. I started showing signs of having spider powers at a pretty young age.

So he started training me, just so I didnt inadvertantly kill someone on accident, but im pretty sure he already had big plans for my future spandex. I went along with it because I idolized my dad, mom put her foot down about the hero stuff, told me to focus on hitting the books and if I still wanted to when I turned eighteen I was free to make my debut. Of course dad snuck me out a lot to tag along on patrols and the occasional team up with avengers, x-men, etc.

Flashforward to a little after I turned eighteen and graduated high school, I stepped out as....Arachnoman! Yeah I dont know what the fuck I was smoking when I came up with that name, but it sounded better then Spider-Junior. Well at first dear old dad and I were a crime fighting duo but after awhile I struck out on my own. Had win after win, got to do my own big team up with the avengers and stuff, gained my own rogues gallery of wanna maniacs that wanted to take over a park or somethimg.

Got laid a lot, I will say people like throwing dick and ass at hero's soooo fucking easily. Eventually though I met.....Tyler and he stuck around, even did the whole reveal my secret identity schtick and his first quest was about if he could help me, he was super smart so he handled tech stuff for me. The years went by and I went winning, there were losses of course, but nothing I couldnt get over, I had Tyler, my parents, and all the super friends I could want, everything was perfect......"

The last word was pronounced in such a twisted way that it seemed lose it's original meaning. Dave was shocked to hear that Garfield was from another universe like him, but given his state and mindset, he could see this story being told was not going to have a happy ending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sony was wearing light but durable armor that was easy to move in and held great endurance. This was part from Asgardians excellent blacksmiths and some of her own improvements. Brynhildr was also teaching classes in runes, ancient asgardian magic. Sonya had enscribed runes of durability and speed into her gear to improve her capabilities. But that wasnt the end.

As the soldiers got into position, Tanya summoned two clones, joining the session. Sonya created fifteen clones this time, her upper limits had increased dramatically over the month, to the point she could easily create a hundred clones. She'd experimented with it a lot and gotten more comfortable with viewing the clones as true extentions of herself. Now when she created them, they operated under a hive network with each clone having it's own thought process and not simply her telling them what to do.

She dropped into a hand to hand fighting stance, a clone on her right wielded a spear and another on her left was using twin sicles. The rest of the clones were spread out in the back. Sonya started off with reinforcement magic, mana flowed throughout her entire body and strengthened it. More then that, all of the clones in the back were using wordless casting and using buff spells on the three main fightinger.

Shield X 12
Haste X 12
Hawkeyes X 12
Swift step X 12
Iron body X 12
Great might X 12

The buff spells stack one after another as the sparring session began, the three Sonya's seemed to instantly vanished, Main Sonya appaearing above one of the soldiers, a tall and well built man wielding a one handed sword and shield, coming down with an axe kick. The soldier was off guard at first, but his trained reflexes allowed him to easily raise his shield in time. But he wasnt prepared for how great the impact would be once Sonya's strike landed, a shockwave reverberated through his body, making his knee's slightly buckle.

Sonya stepped back, using shundo and went for another attack, while spear Sonya and Sicle Sonya were fighting adjacent soldiers, their movements as smooth and effecient as main Sonya. Thirty soldiers were in attendant for this sparring session, not exacly the elite but still all very skilled. They soon found their footing and blocking more of the Sonya's attacks then initial.

Several of the soldiers charged the remaining twelve Sonya's, but this would prove to be a mistake as these ones were devoted entirely to magecraft and the soldiers were immediately carpet bombed with waves of fire, ice, lightning, and earth. Some hit invisible walls while others found their eqilibrium distorted.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 11:54 am

Sandra didn't know Garfield was from another universe either, but then again she never asked. Since joining the same team the two would naturally have a few words here and there but Sandra never really felt it her place to pry. She figured you know, if she ever needed to know Garfield would tell her his story. It was interesting the man was once a hero, one really would not have guessed that going by him now. Clearly though a twist was coming, and it din't sound good.

-----

Katy and Tesla was seen in a diner having dinner. It wasn't Tesla's intention but before the two girls set off back to the Code:Breakers Katy had spotted Mama Murphy's Diner, a old favourite of her's. So they decided to stop in and get a meal. Katy had a chicken noodle soup and a small sub style sandwich on a square bun. Tesla had a classic cheeseburger and fries. "So how are things over there?" Katy swallowed what she'd been chewing "It's good. Classes been going well as you know. The world over there is pretty cool and things are strong with my new man." Tesla teased Katy with "So you don't miss Troy then?" Katy shook her head "No I'm through with that part of my life."

-----

Suddenly during training a massive explosion of glorious white divine energy had erupted from another training area a short distance away, briefly blinding everyone and the shock wave even knocking some back. As the blindness subsided the the Asgardian's where able to see their queen approach. Even though it'd been a few short minutes, for Tanya she had just been though a war. Her clothing was in tatters and her armour was dented in places and burned in others, the training session ended with all 3 Tanya's firing close range god blasts at each other, which caused the massive explosion. Despite how badly damaged her armour was, Tanya herself seemed fine. First thing she did upon walking over was apologise "I apologise for the interruption Princess. Your Queen was doing some personal training with her clones and well, I may of pushed things a tad to much."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 2:31 am

Garfield continued " Lets see, it was around the time I turned twenty-six that it all started going to shit, this new super villain group called the eyes of infinity were making waves in my neck of the woods. This led to a lot of fights and these guys didnt fuck around, they were doing things most guys I fought never had the balls too, lots of kidnapping and murders, wanton acts of destruction.

quite a few of those were done to kids too, which I wasnt used to dealing with, but everyone around me told me not to beat myself up and it wasnt my fault and blah blah blah. Honestly the only person that was helping me get through it all was Tyler...which makes what happens next extra fucked up.

One of the eyes of infinity, a tech guy, he was doing something involving a nuclear bomb or whatever and thanks to Tylers hacking skills I was able to find him, beat the crap out of him and nearly killed him, but I stopped myself, even with all of his taunting to do it, I turned him into the police....and he was immediately broken out. The usual, but what was different this time is that, he kidnapped Tyler.

For about a week I ran through the city, desperately trying to find him, but I kept finding little clues, notes with a finger attached, then a toe, an ear, an arm, his magnificent cock, Eventually I found what was left of him, Tied to a chair with most of his limbs gone and badly bandaged up just to prolong his torture. His eyes were gouged out, but he still knew I was there.

He was the first person I ever killed, it would have been too cruel to keep him alive, thats when the tinker jackass came out to gloat....heh he was the first person I ever murderered and fuck did I love it, of course he'd been streaming the whole thing so everyone got to see. I'm sure your wondering where all the super teams were at during this, well apparently there was some cosmic invasion going on or whatever, so none of them could spare a moment to help me.

But a bunch of them saw the footage of me tearing that villain apart, so did the eyes of infinity and they werent pleased I killed one of their members. The whole group came after me, I was on the run for three days, constantly fighting them off, killing more and more as I realized I didnt have the luxury if I wanted to survive. In the end I holed up in some random house, laying in a kids bedroom as I was bleeding out from fuck knows how many wounds.

Laying there a realization hit me, I never wanted to be a fucking hero, not really, but because I had the powers, dear old dad wouldnt shut the fuck up about with great power comes great responsibility, not like I cared about having powers, just wanted to take photos "

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sonya's training session was interupted by blinding white light of divine energy. Tanya appeared a moment later Tanya entered the area, battlered looking but otherwise fine and explained what had happened. Sonya had gained a better understanding of how powerful her sister was, seeing her and Kano spar certainly left an impression. It made her want to reach similar heights, though she know she still had a long way to go.

" Just a tad sis " Sonya said with a grin " But I expect nothing less from you "

With a nod to the soldiers, the sparring resumed. Sonya and her clones were doing well, but they were still facing seasoned warriors. One by one her clones her taken down, but with each one she gained some insight into the warriors fighting style and better adjusted as she summoned another clone.

The soldier she was fighting, Halfdan, was very skilled at shifting between offense and defense at different moments, but part of her training with Riku was honing her perception for opponents that used tactcs like that. As he went for a sudden shield bash, Sonya side stepped with shundo and swept low with an axe kick, but Halfdan easily jumped over this.

Sonya rolled back as he landed and slashed with his sword,just narrowly avoiding it. Magical energy began to flow faster through her body and gathered in in her legs as she reinforced them and shot forward with the force of a bullet. Black electricity crackled all around her and focused in her right fist " Onyx Mjonir! " Sonya yelled as she her fist slammed into Halfands quickly raised shield, but the moment it made contact, her lightning spell exploded out and pierced a hole staight through it.

Halfdan jumped back, shifting into another fighting stance, but immediately relaxed as he saw Sonya drop to one knee, breathing hard, that spell was still in the testing stage and took a lot out of her.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 1:00 pm

"I can actually somewhat relate, not the never wanting to truly be a hero part. But I understand how trying to always do the right thing can seriously fuck you up, I've been through that. I've also felt hatred, revenge, loss, all those things. The average don't understand how gruelling it is to be the stereotypical hero, or how many fucked up situations and how much pain & loss that life style can lead to. That life style is a trap in many ways." Sandra commented, reflecting on her own past. Be it if Garfield actually gave a damn or not, she just wanted to put it out there that she could in some ways relate to Garfield's story, or at the least she understood his pain, at least up to this point anyway.

-----

Sonya was showing great progress, it wasn't that long ago she didn't know how to hold a weapon properly now she was taking some fairly skilled Asgarding Warriors. Tanya knew the magical ability was the big difference between them, Sonya wasn't a threat a her in battle yet, but she could be if she was to master those abilities. "Well Princess do you wish to give up, or keep going?" Tanya knew that last spell took a lot out of Sonya, but she posed this question as a measure of Sonya's willpower and determination. Of course Tanya isn't going to let Sonya actually hurt herself, she just wanted to know if Sonya was willing to keep pushing forward despite all odds, or if she'd not yet developed that warriors pride and would relent for now.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 3:13 am

Garfield nodded in a surprisingly unmocking kind of way at what Sandra said and held up his fisy, which she bumped after a moment " Yeah, its basically having to be a robot a lot of the time and not doing anything that deviates from the moral high ground " he continued on with his story

" At some point, two goons from the eyes of infinity found me, I assumed they were going to capture me and take me back to their death for torture, but it didnt appear thats what they had in mind. You know its really easy for people to say there not afraid of dying, that they'll make the l big sacrifice. I always thought I was prepared. But once it became apparent that they were their to kill me...well I cracked.

Bastards were big as fuck and pressed me down, I was too weak to really fight back, hate to admit it but I was crying and begging them to not do it, really being a punk bitch, they didnt listen though.Im sure your wondering where the vampire stuff comes in to play, well I was screaming out for anyone or anything to save me and something answered.

Drink

That word echoed through my head, I looked down at the puddle of my own blood that I was laying in, delirius with fear, I licked my blood and swallowed it, just as the axe came down, one of them had an axe,and...my head came off and I died.

Its kinda hard to describe, I dont think it initially hurt, but I didnt feel much of anything after. My senses felt so dulled and I couldnt tell where I was anymore, but then like a bolt of lightning, something shot through me and I could hear my heart slowly stopping and the closer it got the more heightened my senses became. As my heart finally stopped I felt....good.

Like all of my fears and pain i'd been feeling had drained out of me and everthing felt calm. I was dead, but i'd never felt more alive. I could feel everything happening in the room with perfect clarity and my spider sense had grown past just sensing impending danger. As the two goons were patting themselves on the back, I made my body get up and jump them, ha the screams they let out, in shock then in pain.

I lopped off axe boys legs with his own axe and ripped the other ones off with my bare hands. I grabbed my head and reatached it lickity split " he paused and grabbed his hair and easily yanked his head off then put it back on.

" As you can see, thats one vampire weakness i've never had to deal with, but heres the best part. My fangs popped out for the first time and I drained them both completely. Drinking blood for the first time, its hard to describe, stuff crust pizza was always my favorite thing to eat, but blood is that times a million times better, like it wasnt even comparable.

Blood is the coinage of life, i'd heard that from a villain with a blood fetish, but I finally understood what he meant. Im not like Eva, I cant get powers from drinking certain peoples blood, but whoever I drain I take everything, their thoughts, memories, and souls. After I drained those two guys, I knew exactly where the eyes of infinity were.

Garfield described how he'd cleaned up and took a suit out of one of the closets to wear, the main reason why his wardrobe consisted of almost nothing but suits. He attacked the eyes of infinity and slaughtered everyone in the base, but he didnt stop there, he hunted down anyone affiliated with the base and when that wasnt enough, he went after families and anyone remotely related to the members.

Eventually the hero's did find him, his father trying to talk him down, but they both knew it was far too late for that, there was no going back and Garfield didnt want too. This led to a very blood battle where he was fighting against the heroe's of his world. In no particular order, he listed off a number of heroes that he killed. The fantastic four, sans Ben Grimm, Wolverine, Captain America, hawkeye, Cyclops, Beast, a whole bunch of X-men and Avengers who's names I dont remember.

But Black Panther and Storm managed to lay my ass out long enough for The Sorcerer Supreme to banish me here, I was bumming around for like fifty years before Jericho found me and bound me to his service and here I am today, living my best mothafuckin life "

There was a heavy silence in the room following the end of Garfields story, none of them had expected Garfields hatred of heroes to come with such an extensive background. Dave couldnt help but wonder if the Garfield of his world would go through something like this. This wasnt a future world, he knew that, Garfields experience was different too, but he felt a strong desire to make sure his friend never had to endure anything like that.

" Do you regret anything that happening? " Christian finally asked " I know thats a stupid question, but I still had to ask "

" I regret that Tyler had to die, he didnt deserve to go out that way, he was the best person I ever met, I will admit I used him as an excuse for the first couple murderers, thinking I was doing all of it as a means of revenge, but that wasnt entirely true. Tyler wouldnt have wanted me to stoop to their level and take revenge in his name, I eventually admitted to myself that it was all for me and i'll never regret any of the other things i've done, ever "

This last word was said with a strong sense of convinction. He turned to Dave and said " I doubt the me in your world will have the same experiences, especially if you and the other glee kids are around to help him out, but....just make sure of that "

Dave nodded " I'd already planned too " he got something of a smile from Garfield for that.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2022 11:13 am

Garfield had quite the extensive history to say the least.   With her own experiences and hearing the story of Emmet and so many others, she couldn't really say she was shocked.   She become fairly open minded to just about anything over the years.   Sandra didn't know if the two could get to the point of ever necessarily being friends, but if nothing else at least she'll be leaving this conversation understanding Garfield a bit better.    Christian probably got a bit more then he bargained for out of all this.   As for Dave it seemed he had a lot of motivations pending his arrival back home.   Not only did he seem motivated to keep his worlds version of Sandra safe and happy, but now also had motivation to make sure events didn't repeat itself with his Garfield.

-----

Katy and Tesla finished their dinner and chat at the diner, left the building and just headed back to the Code:Breakers via sort of a teleportation by Katy, dematerialising in one place and remarterising in another.   Katy had to admit it was refreshing to just have a good time with old friends and then simply go him.   That was pretty common in Nick's world but here something usually tended to interrupt a good time.   Tesla seemed a bit confused on how they arrived back so fast.  "Did you just... teleport?"  Katy briefly raised an eyebrow then remembered she'd been away for a while "Oh right, well yeah.  As close as I think I'll be able to get anyway.   For years I've been able to myself into a type of fine mist and move around almost like a cloud in a sense.   But over in Nicks world I leaned to take it a step future then that.   In a world like this, the Earth, my element exist across every inch of a planet like this, even the atmosphere has H2O in it.   You could say to an extent I guess that I effectively exist everywhere on this world.   So why not leverage that?   Being constantly pushed, multiple battles day in and day out and all the studies in the down time, I came to realise I don't need to move as a physical being.   Since water exist everywhere, I can deconstruct in one place and near enough instantly reconstruct somewhere else.   I've also learned to bring other people along for the ride with me."

Now Tesla was curious if Katy picked up any other tricks or if she still largely utilised the same combat style she used when she went into Nick's world.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 3:43 am

Christian started to thank Garfield for his time and that they should leave, but he was suddenly hoisted up by some invisible force and tossed on the table. Daves spacial sense allowed him to see that Christian had been picked up by threads. Garfield hopped on top of Christian, pulling the demons legs onto his shoulders " Uh uh, I dont mind telling my story but theres a price to it for hot guys and I havent played with you in awhile "

Christian blushed deeply, making the symbols adorning his body glow " O-Ok "

" You in? " Garfield asked Dave " Sandy, could always use a camera person " emphasising this by lowering a bunch of film equipment with his threads, seemingly from the ceiling.

Dave started to say no, but something made he him consider it. Its not like he wasnt attracted to Garfield, as much as he was to the Garfield he knew and Christian was pretty hot too. Hearing his backstory also made Garfield seem more...human? Dave wasnt  entirely sure, but he was able to see the guy as less of an undead monster, that and Garfields come hither look was the exact same kind as his Garfield and it never failed to turn him on.

"......No biting " Dave said he climbed onto the table, surprising Christian and Garfield. He leaned in close to the vampire and kissed him, slow and careful at first, weary of his fangs. But Garfield instantly retracted them, giving Dave the go ahead to deepen it. Garfield nudged Dave over to Christian who started kissing him too. Soon they moved over to the bed, all clothing lost.

An hour later, following an intense threeway and Sandra discovering a talent for directing and recording, Dave and Sandra teleported into an area where Katy and Tesla just so happened to be walking through.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonya grinned as she started dispelling all but three of her clones " Yes my queen, im going to keep going "

A key difference in Sonya's clones from Tanyas first ones is mana, magical energy. Her initial creation of clones is based on her X-gene, but her clones possess mana as well and are able to cast spells. When he stabilized her existence, Emmet gifted Sonya with a skill that allows her clones to have their own complete mana pools by taking a single point of mana from her.

Another aspect is should the clones be destroyed or dispelled by Sonya herself, she is able to absorb their remaining mana. There are limits to this, but for this current match, it was enough to refill her mana completely and get her back on her feet.  It was now down to just Sonya and Halfden, the rest of the warriors stepping back in order to observe.

Suddenly music started playing. Along with taking lessons in magic, she'd also been offered some singing and dancing lessons from Emmet himself and had elected to take him up on the offer. Now the threeSonya clones had launched into a song called " Axe to grind "

Sonya's:
Hello goodbye
Didn't even try
Do not bore me with pathetic logic
Get a move on
Till you're gone
Outta my sight for your position's tragic

Sonya charged forward as Halfden changed his stance and leapt to the right. He ducked as Sonya appeared behind him via shundo.

Day and night
Searching all around
Up and down
Controlled by empty words
Wasting away hours
Posing like something you're not
Where's your thought?
Go find an axe to grind
I take hearts but not the mind

Better grow up
Look how you messed up
Time to take a step back and realize
Denying blame
Such a shame
Hideous walking arrogance in disguise

The two remained in constant movement, Halfdens sword was swift and true, even as he wasnt trying to land a deadly blow, he was also not trying to insult her by holding back. He struck hard as Sonya summoned a spear, opting for weapon combat, not cutting out magic either, she hampered Halfden with a few minor spells, nothing he wasnt able to handle.

I'll be nice
Here's another chance
Dare to dance
Ready when you're ready
Keep 'em heels down steady

Won't hold your hand through it all
Rise or fall
Decide on the boat to ride
Know that you can't run or hide

Getting desperate
Don't sweat
Everyone's the same
If you regret
Reset the game
Not all the time in the world
But you may have potential
Show 'em what you're capable of

You do you
Nothing left to lose
Gave you clues
Unveil your expertise
Inspire great stories

Though just a face in the crowd
Let's confound
The fun has just begun
You're only at square one

As the song was coming to an end and Halfden had Sonya backed into a corner, she dodgned his last strike and charged her spear, she cast Onyx Mjolnir again, this time using the spear as a focal point, Halfden raised his sword up in front of him as a means of defense, sword and spear shattered alike and Sonya's spell hit it's mark, sending Halfden crashing into a wall, this time Sonya was able to stay on her feet, feeling a great sense of accomplishment.

----------------------------------------------------------

Kain Ventro stood at the podium, garbed in extravagant red and gold robes, his long crimson hair pulled back in a neat ponytail. He looked out over the congregation, over the last month it had grown immensely and thanks to the backing of very influential individuals, he'd acquired a massive twelve story building at a very nice spot in New York.

All had been going according to plan, even more then he'd intially thought. He looked out over the crowds, their minds completely under his control and with only a hint telepathic influnce needed. They were a salivating crowd of sychophants all crying out to be saved by their glorious hero. Kain delivered a rousing speech, telling the crowd that the time was upon them, soon their savior would appear, they need only call out for it with every fiber of their being.

Behind him were three individuals who were always present with him, he mentally told them all what they needed to do and where they needed to go, the others were already making their moves and they needed only wait for the opportune time.

Last edited by shinigamiriku on Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2022 11:36 am

They arrived elsewhere where Tesla had returned and it looked like she brought Katy.   "Oh hello Sandy, you miss me?"   "Girl you have no idea."  Sandra said over first looking like she'd give Katy a handshake welcome back but instead embraced her in a hug instead.   "Shesh why don't you two just kiss already" Tesla teased getting the girls attention.   "Hey it's not that type of embrace" Sandra said letting Katy go.   These type of teases wasn't completely unheard of between the two though as it wasn't hard to imagine them more as friends if things where a little bit different.

After the warm welcome back Katy noticed Dave.   "So your the one from that other dimension?  I've heard about you, I just returned from another dimension myself."

-----

Tanya applauded Sonya's efforts as it seemed like she could Asgard's new princess improving right before her very eyes.   "Splendid effort sis.  The music gave quite the CodeBreaker touch to the battle... well minus the bloodshed and their usual form of brutality that is."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 3:29 am

It was nice to see that even in another universe, Sandra and Katy were best friends. Before Dave could respond, he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end, something was wrong. He was about to ask the others if they felt anything, when the whole landscape suddenly changed. Gone was the hallways in the Code:Breaker mansion, the four of them were now in a rural, moutanous area standing on on some type of platorm with four pillars at each corner.

" Uh, is this the Cell games arena? " Dave asked, feeling very stupid for asking, but he'd been marathoning DBZ with Garfield and Donovan, so it immediately came to mind.

" Why yes, yes it is. Well its certainly nice to see so many old faces "

Carmen floated down, wearing an orange gi like Goku's, an intense aura coated her body. She regarded each of them casually, but a madness was in her eyes, just barely contained. At first Dave thought might have been a friend, since she knew Sandra, Katy, and Tesla. But the way the three women tensed up told him that she was far from a friend.

" Its been sooooo long since we've seen each other, now when was the last time? " she tapped her chin in a show of contemplation " Ah! thats right, it was when you DECIDED TO ABANDON OUR CAUSE!! " Carmens voice boomed, causing the arena floor to crack " Milo was leading the way, mutants were finally going to be on top and be happy. But you decided to turn against us! " Carmen snarled out, glaring daggers at Sandra and Tesla " And you were against us from the beginning! " she shot at Katy.

" Now James....he doesnt love me anymore, I had to run, I-I had to, here is the only place I could be safe and happy. But it isnt enough, not close, not when your getting off scott free and living it up "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonya smiled shyly, happy that Tanya thought she was doing well " Thanks, yeah I think the musical numbers kinda rubbed off on me "

" Well little song bird, care to put on a show for me? "

The voice that spoke from nowhere, filled the arena with dread and suspicion. The Asgardian warriors immediately formed a defensive line around Tanya and Sonya, mostly for the latters sake as their queen was perfectly capable of handling herself. A section of the areans seating area was torn away, leaving a gaping hole in space. The asgardian twins Magnus and Solveig stepped through and stood on either side of the whole. Blackheart, in his demonic form stepped out, clapping his hands in applause.

" I hope you havent missed me too much, our parting was such sweet sorrow, but dont worry...we'll never be apart again "

His words felt like jagged spikes of ice to Sonya, she took a few steps backs out of fear, but paused. Forcing herself to stay in place, it had only been one month since she'd been there, but she knew that she had changed a lot, she wasnt quite the weak girl she'd initially been and she refused to be that way again.

Overhead, thunder boomed, a lone bolt of lightning shot down, leaving Kano standing there in it's wake. Brynhilda and several valkyries appeared on the backs of Pegasus, divine energy emanated from the king of Asgards body, he glared at the three intruders.

" You have nerve to appear in my kingdom again Blackheart and you trecherous louts! "

Blackheart cackled " Careful mighty brat of Asgard, you'll hurt my feelings, i'm a sensive sort you know. Even more so since i've come back, I lost much of my power, but dont worry, you'll be seeing the best of me very soon " In his large hand he held an orb of chaotic origin.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2022 2:09 pm

As soon as they found themselves in a world of fiction Sandra had an idea who of who it was.   While she wasn't the only option, Carmen would reveal herself confirming Sandra's suspicion.   "Yes it has been a long time" Sandra responded in a neutral voice, showing neither happiness or anger at Carmen while they wait to see what her stance is.    It didn't take long for Carmen to confirm clear hostile intent.    "Wait are you talking about the Emperor Fusion stuff?" There wasn't many times Milo and Sandra where ever against each other.   So the context of what Carmen was on about only had a few options.

-----

A lovely day just had to go and be ruined as Blackheart showed his ugly face on Asgard once again along with his two filthy traitors, scum who don't deserve to call themselves Asgardian much less have right to walk these lands anymore.   "Whatever you are planning demon, you will fail."   Tanya stepped forward placing herself a little in front of Sonya.   While she appreciated the bravery Sonya now showed, she was still training and a month of experience could hardly prepare the girl for a fight like this.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 2:58 am

Sandra's response only stemmed to infuriate Carmen more, Teslas stepped forward " Yes Sandy thats what she's referring too. I can only speak for myself as I was a part of it at one point. Yes it all sounded good, standing up against the humans who constantly persecuted us, but how we were going about it, just didnt sit well with me. Come to find out that Milo was being controlled by an outer god and how she had some plot to bring some of her buddies into our world "

Tesla shook her head " I dont regret turning away and joining the other side, if Emperor fusion had completely won then we would have all lost. What part of that are you not getting Carmen? "

" SHUT UP!! " Carmen screamed, her aura flared up and for a moment her black hair turned golden " No! It would have been fine, we would have all been safe and happy, but now Milo's gone and James has left me. But that was probably what you wanted phoenix, you were always jealous of my Jamesy, you always whored yourself out to Milo....but its fine, it'll all be fine. Milo's coming back and he'll put everything right! "

Dave was confused and more then a little freaked out, this woman had just gone super saiyan and talking about Milo coming back when he was supposed to be dead, but Carmen was talking about him coming back? He'd been told about a ban on ressurections by death, so what was she talking about?

Carmen seemed to relax, her confident smirk " In the meantime, why dont we have a little fun, your in my world now and what is in my domain is under my control. You may be big shot hero's in the real world, but in here you look like nothing but powerless npc!! "

Tesla remembered about that part of Carmens power, if she was able to drag you into a world of fiction then she had control over you and could even force you to fit into the fictional world, like making all of them powerless farmers. But following Carmens declaration....nothing happened. Tesla activated her power just fine, opting to keep it going now.

" W-Whats going on, why arent you powerless now?! " Carmen demanded

" Allow me to explain dawling "

Before Carmen could fully react fully, a graceful kick caught her square in the face and sent her flying off into the distance till she crashed into a moutain. Emmet floated down and landed beside them " Greetings dawling "

Carmen appeared a moment later using instant transmission, looking scuffed but otherwise unharmed " What did you do?!! " she demanded

" It's quite simple, you see I am not a god to be caught unaware a second time. One fight with you was enough for me to get a general understanding and begin working on countermeasures " Emmet explained his fixed a few stray hairs on his head " Your power is indeed formiddable and while I was unable to completely nullify it. I did create a skill that prevents you from trying to blend a victim with the world of fiction. I would explain further but I doubt you'd understand "

Carmen was practically frothing at the mouth now as she was fighting to keep her temper in check, Emmet established a mental link between the five of them on the ground " I do not believe this imbecile is here for mere petty revenge. Her timing is far too convenient, considering were sending Dave home tomorrow "

Dave was shocked at this " Wait, shes's here because of me? Why? "

" Dawling there is far more to you then you know " Emmet said gently " Based on her words, It can be assumed this all leads back to the church of Fusion, there making there move and it seems they've aligned themselves with powerful allies. In any event, our main goals are to get Dave to safety and defeat Carmen "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Blackheart raised the chaos orb, Kano moved faster then anyone could see, swinging Mjolnir, but Magnus leaped in front of Blackheart, raising his axes up in an X position and blocking Kano's strike while reflecting him back. But in the process both of his arms were obliterated.

Blackheart shoved the chaos orb into his chest,fusing it with him completely, he cackled madly as dark energy began flooding out of him and filling the arena, spilling out into the sky. Blackhearts body great and grew, morphing into a more formidable form. Magnus and Solveig were being effected as well. The twins screaming in pain as their bodies were forcibly modified.

Both grew larger, their skin turning a blood red, Magnus grew new arms that merged with his axes fusing into him and replacing his hands. Solveig had icicles growing out of her body, neither looking like an Asgardian anymore.

The city was spiraling out of control, whatever that chaos orb was, it had allowed Blackheart to obtain his former powers, if not more. It felt like they were in the brimstone dimention that Blackheart ruled over and was at his strongest in. Suddenly Kano was swarmed by large tendrils of darkness. He tried to swing at them, but they grabbed his arms and squeezed with enough force to cause him pain.

" Come on might king of Asgard, surely you can do better then that! " As Blackheart spoke, he conjured dark beast with his reality warping, each one as powerful as the dark twins.

Kano roared and tore away the tendrils, ignoring how his flesh was stripped away in the process. But a massive hand grabbed him from beneath and hurled him away, Blackheart sprouted wings and gave chase. His dark beast charging forward as the Asgardian warriors yelled their battle cry and met them. Tanya's well trained reflexes allowed her to just barely sense the spear point aimed at her neck, but the strike was blocked by Brynhildr.

" You shall not harm the queen, the disgraceful wretch! " she parried the attack and lunged, Solveig cackling like a mad woman as she summoned her now mutated black pegasus.

" Oh Brynhildr, even more then that commoner bitch, I want your head!! "

" Then come and claim it! "

The two rode their Pegasus into the air and engaged in combat. Magnus strode over now and offered Tanya a mocking bow.

" Heh, my queen, I dont share my sisters disdain for you, I can appreciate your assets " his eyes roamed over her body, he spotted Sonya and licked his lips " Oh yes, the two of you will do nice. Blackheart has promised us the throne, what say you agree to be my queen and the young girl can be my concubine "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2022 2:49 pm

The past month had soon so peaceful Sandra almost forgot Dave's appearance was speculated to be tied into all this with the church somehow. "Your awareness never ceases to amaze me Emmet. Like the others I didn't even realise we in a trap until it was already to late." Sandra didn't know how risky it was but something was crossing mind especially now with Emmet putting his little trick into play. Technically it's not like Carmen trapped the entirety of the Phoenix Force in here right, just the human hosts of it's power. If Sandra thinking was correct that the Force itself still existed outside Carmen's reality, and that Sandra herself and Emmet are forever connected to it. Theoretically they have a link to the outside and if they summon enough power, even if it means going White Phoenix. Could they not overpower the rules of Carmen's reality and shatter it?

Katy took her water form, even with their powers intact Katy knew anime had some OP shit, hopefully this woman hasn't seen One Punch Man or stuff like that. Dragon Ball they could probably handle.

-----

Tanya took up a combat ready stance. "I will never be your queen and you will not harm the princess!" Tanya kicked off with surprising speed and force, Magnus realising she'd not been using her full strength the last time she fought the twins. He still managed to catch Tanya's ankle, stopping the blinding kick that was aimed at his head. Tanya didn't even wait to be let go before she held her arm straight out, pointing a finger at Magnus forehead. Divine energy gathered in her finger tip and fired in the form of a small but piercing blast to go though Magnus. Magnus quickly leaned his head far back to avoid the blast and while his eyes was to the sky he seen no few then 10 of Tanya's clones, every clone plus Tanya herself then fired god blasts at Magnus. Tanya clones teleported Sonya and any innocents to a safe distance as a mighty explosion went off making the ground rumble like a Earthquake and emitting such a bright divine light that even the most hardened of Asgatdian warriors had to shield their eyes so not to be blinded.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 7:48 pm

" In general that would be possible, but dawling try sensing outside of this fictional space "

Sandra did as Emmet instructed tried sensing the phoenix force outside of the space, but it felt so distant. She could still draw on an enourmous amount of power but reaching the white phoenix seemed out of reach, like there was a wall put up, it was strong but didnt feel like it was built to last.

" Were dealing with more then just Carmen it seemed " Emmet mused as Carmen seemed to get control of herself " For now our main goals are to protect Dave and defeat Carmen. Tesla, Katy, when the right moment comes, I want you two to take Dave and run, rest assured the other Code:Breakers are here as well "

Carmen let out a breath, having calmed down " Lets begin, shall we? "

Suddenly Goku and Vegeta appeared on either side of her, both already in base super saiyan form on either side of Carmen, with Beerus appearing above them, yawning. Goku seemed excited at the prospect of fighting Sandra and Emmet, recognizing them as the strongest there, while Vegeta berrated him to take things seriously.

Beerus appeared in front of Emmet, faster then anyone could follow and starred at him speculatively " You....are you the same as me? "

Emmet smiled " The same as you? Surely you jest dawling, there is no one like me "

" Heh is that so? " Beerus smirked " I think I liked you "

simultaneously the two gods of destruction released their energy as a show of greeting and the entire area was engulfed in destructive power, eclipsing everything. A void opened up behind Dave and the others, immediately they ran through it, the void closing behind them. As the energy subsided, revealing the ground below as nothing but a crater, Carmen just smirked.

" Damn that was something, but why dont the two of you go be destructive somewhere else, Sandra taking on two guys at the same time is nothing new to you right? If Milo or Dave are anything to go by, i'll just get my voyeur on and watch "

Carmen vanished, while Emmet and Beerus were teleported to deep space. Leaving Sandra to face the Saiyan duo.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dave, Tesla, and Katy found themselves in the middle of a city where there seemed to be mass panic as everyone was running and screaming. Dave looked around for a landmark to determine where they were and growned when he saw a tall building with the words daily planet on them " Not Metropolis! "

Suddenly the daily planet building exploded as someone flew through it and came crashing down in front of them, revealing to be Riku with half of his body ripped away " Sup, you'll never guess who did this me? "

Superman descended and unleashed his heat vision, Riku quickly throug up a barrier of darkness as his body rapidly regenerated " Ok so as you can see were stuck in the world of fiction, good news is were all here, bad new is were all separated in different parts. I was originally in Gotham but but when I opened my void I got launched here with the big blue boyscouts fist up my as and not in the fun way, well kinda "

Superman was attacking from every direction, attempting to break through the barrier as Riku was explaining things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A howl ripped through the air with such intensity that everyone was forced to cover their ears. From the center of Tanya's attack, a blur shot out of it and with incredible speed and brutality tore through her clones before getting to her. She raised her sword and blocked the strike, seeing that Magnus had become a red furred wolf man. The two traded rapid blow, eah getting a nick in but neither gaining much grown.

Tanya suddenly felt pain explode in her left leg, risking a quick glance to see that a wolfs head had sprouted out of Magnus's lower and latvhed onto her, biting deeply. Magnus howled again and twisted his hips, causing them both to begin spinning, The lower wolf released it's grip and Tanya went flying towards the remains of the stands with Magnus immediately on her " More, my future queen, give me more of you,more, more, more, more, more, LET THE HUNT BEGIN!! "

His arms were unseeable phantasms that slices into Tanyas's flesh and sprayed blood all over Magnus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kano stopped his flight and immediately reversed it as Blackheart was upon him, a web of shadow tendrils formimg a cage around them. Kano unleashed an omnidirectional attack of pure lightning, but any damage done was quickly repaired. Blackheart laughed and rained ice energy down on Kano, causing the asgardians movements to slow down as frost rapidly covered his body.

Blackheart didnt give Kano time to react as he kept up a constant onslaught of fire, ice, lightning, stone, darkness, and light attacks, each amped to extreme levels. A quick use of several runes of protection bolstered his defenses. Grabbing Mjolnir with both hands, he unleashed a massive god blast with enough force to push Blackheart and attacks back. Overhead storm clouds had started to gather and expanded all of Asgard, bearing it's kings power and rage.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2022 8:58 pm

"Alright then." The aura of the Phoenix surrounded Sandra, she wasn't a avid anime watcher but knew a bit from Katy. She focused on Goku first pinning him with Telekinese and teleporting in front of him punching him in the gut with a cosmic powered punch causing him to cry out as he was sent flying. She quickly turned to Vegeta firing Phoenix flames, as they do in Dragon Ball the prince blocked reducing the physical damage, but the mental effects of the cosmic fire took full effect causing Vegeta intense mental pain and illusions causing him to scream out. Sandra teleported above him comic down with a cosmic fuelled axe handle hitting Vegeta and driving him into the leaving him in a crater. Goku regrouped and used Instant Transmission to appear behind Sandra but before he could attack Sandra disappeared herself, kicking Goku with a dive kick from behind causing him to crash into the ground near Vegeta. While actually in Instant Transmission, Goku was moving to fast for Sandra to catch his thoughts. However Goku had to exist Instant Transmission to actually attack and at that point Sandra instantly detected his thoughts and counter attacked.

Sandra did recall that one Cooler movie where Goku and Cooler fought while mid Instant Transmission, but it seemed Carmen was following the anime canon not the movie canon, and in anime Instant Transmission is something used for quick movement, not to directly attack. Goku stood up wondering how Sandra did what she did "wow do you also know Instant Transmission?" he asked, to which Sandra said "Not quite, but I know something as good if not better."

-----

Katy responded to Riku "We just came from the Dragon Ball universe, Carmen set Beerus on Emmet and Goku and Vegeta on Sandra. Honestly coming from there to DC... I think we may of actually gotten a worse deal." Tesla responded "Superman could be worse then Goku & Vegeta, it depends what era of Superman we're up against and how powerful he is."

-----

Tanya gripped her sword tighter as her flesh was being lashes at, the sword glowed and grew brighter as Tanya's energy fuelled it. She barrel rolled mid air slicing at Margus invisible arms before driving the sword into Magnus chest unleashing divine energy directly into his body. She jumped back from the impaled Magnus leaving the sword in his chest, she left her sword because she left Magnus with a bomb that detonated as soon as Tanya found some distance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 7   Heroes Uprising Thread 7 - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 7
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next