Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 2:30 pm

"Soon after the song ended Tesla seemed to revert back to her normal mood, she even went as far as to think of something else just to get the song out of her head quicker.    This feeling over music was strange to her, she wondered if Nate was a mutant and had influenced her in some way.    Tesla was quick to point blame of her enjoyment of the song coming from an outside source.   She did not enjoy music coming into this group, and for whatever her reason was, she seemed determined to try her hardest to not develop a interest for it.

If it wasn't for Troy, she'd of avoided this class at all cost for that purpose."

---

"Troy was still getting use to Eva, it would take time to understand her fully but it seemed she didn't care any which way for the drink."

Troy: Don't like it?   Something to do with you being all undead?

---

"Katy hobbled over and sat in a chair near Sandra's bed, the only person she could think of that would want to hurt Sandra would be Troy, but why she didn't know. It looked like Sandra went though some pretty extensive surgery. As Katy thought about why Sandra would get attacked, a nurse came in. She quickly noticed Katy out of bed and found her near Sandra."

Nurse: Katy.

"Katy was so lost in thought she hadn't even realized the nurse till she spoke. The nurse didn't look pleased so Katy never objected when the nurse helped Katy move back to her own bed."

Nurse: I'm sure you want to see your friend, but she is still sleeping, and you shouldn't be on that leg yet. Please stay in bed.
Katy: I understand.
Nurse: Good. Dinner will be in a half hour.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:01 pm

"What he was certainly surprising. Tie let the surprise briefly show on her face."

Tie: The scribe of God is now down here? Well I must say your crime must be very impressive have it erased from the records. Maybe the greatest threat here is you.

"She smiled only half serious about the claim. It interested her what exactly he did since even for all Metatron's stories he wasn't conventionally powerful. His words and writings however were. Tie got off the desk she was sitting and was preparing to leave."

Tie: This was certainly a worthwhile conversation, but it was an honor to meet you. I however must leave to see some of my fellow students. I'm sure the chances of the hostiles being here again is high. They do want to pick us off separately.

"Tie slightly bowed her head in respect to Ashe and left the class headed to the Glee Club. She did respect the ability to use a great deal of power. Especially when it could've rocked Heaven from its foundations. Unfortunately everyone forgot about the event leaving the Angels as sure of themselves as ever."

-------------------------------------------------

Megan: Yeah whatever lets go!

"She slapped Joe on the back encouraging him to use a portal. Gathering info in this condition was the best plan, but it was the most entertaining at least."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:25 pm

"Maybe this won't be so dull after all with Megan drunk."

Joe: So who are we going to watch?

---

"Katy laid back in her bed but was to awake to go to sleep again. She sat up again, she wndered what she'd missed."

Katy: I wonder if the others are at the music room.

"She thought about making her way out to see the others, despite being told to stay in bed."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 3:28 am

"Before heading to the choir room, Tie made her way to the clinic. She didn't see Katy recently and was sure Sandra was likely unconscious. Just checking in on her to make sure she was okay was good enough for Tie. As she walked down the halls she passed Megan and Joe. Either ignoring them or just not seeing if they were there."

Megan: Well that was strange. Am I just too drunk or did that Lilith Ashey girl just walk by us?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 4:22 am

Joe: You are not mistaken, she just walked right by us.

"Joe was a little surprised they wasn't noticed. Joe didn't bother to correct Megan on the name, the girl already had 2 beers in her, she wouldn't understand anyway at this point."

---

"When Tie reaches the clinic she asks to see Katy. The nurse allows the visit and brings Tie to Katy's room. They walk in just as Katy was about to hobble her way out of the room. The nurse looks displeased."

Nurse: Ms Kharma!

"This was the second time in maybe within a half hour she'd been caught red handed."

Katy: I was um... going to the bathroom...

"The story didn't fly with either the nurse or Tie. Tie could simply tell it was a lie, the nurse pointed out how Katy was headed for the exit, despite this room being one with a private bathroom. The nurse helps Katy back to her bed again."

Nurse: Now stay here, for your own well being. You are still hurt, the last thing you need is to worsen any injuries.

"The nurse soon leaves back to the desk, allowing Tie to stay. Katy was a little bummed to be keep getting caught, however she was excited to see a friend."

Katy: So hey Lilia, what brings you this way?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 7:51 pm

Class was starting soon for some of the glee club members. Once plans were made to convene later and come up with a name for the group, Nate suggested they get things started lightly and had everyone pick a disney song to perform next time. Emmets mind was already going over the long list of his favorites, he fell in step with Tesla ass they coicidentally had creative writing next. Emmet recalled what she said earlier about having someone guard the medic bay, but Adrian suprisingly volunteered as his next class wasnt for another hour, he left with Tyrone and Roberta. Emmet, Tesla, and Kaiser talked quietly amongst themselves as they walked to class. " Ok theres Troy, Joe, Jin, the torture girl, and green guy. Who else is in this mafia? " Emmet asked

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Pretty much " Eva explained " My bodies dead so I dont really have need for food or drinks "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 10:03 pm

Tie: Well obviously to see my first friend at this school.

"Also too think how or if she should confront both Megan and Joe. For now she was going to be delighted to see Katy again."

Tie: Ever since you were laid up here things have been getting interesting. Sandra's current conditions isn't unrelated to why your here. A lot of are fellow students do have a large amount of enthusiasm in regards to defeating them.

"It was an enthusiasm she didn't completely share. Killing Troy's gang would at best be a cathartic release, but an end that wouldn't be ideal at all."

Tie: So with that said how angry are you? Would you want some payback?

"She whispered the last statement with a rather evil smile on her face. Destroying the enemy here for her was just a waste of time. Another idea came up and Troy's gang were the perfect candidates."

------------------------------------------------------

Megan: Yush lets do itz!

"They followed her to the clinic where they didn't dare go inside on risk of being discovered. It was likely she went there to visit one of the students they put in there. Megan kind of had the urge to go in and say hi to Sandra, but Joe was easily able to convince her why that was an incredibly stupid idea."

Megan: So is she any good or anything? If not then we can just grab her and I get to have fun again.

---------------------------

Tyrone: Some other dude Sean. Don't know too much about him though. Then some really creepy zombie chick Evangeline. Both delinquents who generally aren't the type you'd expect to be successful bankers in the near future. Can't believe they actually hurt Sandra like that.

"Troy's gang wasn't really known for that level of violence. Most of their victims could at least walk and weren't scarred for the rest of their life. This was at a different level."

Roberta: Part of the reason my parents sent me here because of the low likelihood of this type of crap.

Tyrone: Well get used to it for now since Troy does actually have family in the administration. Unless your going to kill him then I doubt he's leaving anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Tesla: So Sean and Evangeline, that rounds out the team we know of.

"Tesla wasn't sure if the mafia was bigger then what they was aware of. Troy never exactly just announced the members."

---

Troy: That's to bad, you are missing out. Things get really wild for most after a few drinks.

---

Katy: Heck yea I would.

"Katy was quick to respond to Tie. She was honestly a little embarrassed to be laid up by a couple of thugs."

Katy: I wouldn't be against taking them both on. But knowing them, they'll use some type of dirty tricks. Seeing Troy is the leader and the royal ass of the school, even if I could get back at just him it's be great.

"It only got to Katy more knowing Sandra was indeed here because of the mafia."

---

Joe: We don't know, she must be special in some way if she was invited to the school. Questions like this is why we came to recon. Besides, Troy gets cranky when we move on behalf of the group without his approval.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:53 am

" Hmm, seven known members " Emmet ticked off on his fingers " Numerically speaking were in good footing. But it also depends on abilities, I dont think Troy would surround himself with less then adequate power users " he thought back to Alex, he boasted a lot of power and Jin, he seemed very calm and not so trigger happy like the others. It made Emmet wonder what he was doing with Troys group " I assume your still good on your other offer for information gathering " he asked Adrian who gave him another easy smile.

" Of course, I'm already a little familiar with a few of them "

The group to a fork in the hallway, one direction going towards the creative writing class and the other towards the medic bay.

Emmet paused unsure of what to say but Adrian stepped forward touched the other boys shoulder " Alright then, I'll keep a lookout on Sandra and see what I can dig up. We should make plans to convene later, maybe dinner? "

Emmet blushed deeply, the temperature starting to rise again but after a moment he realized it was probably an open invite to the entire group " R right, well good day to you " he linked arms with Tesla and Kaiser, marching off in the other direction.

Adrian smirked at his retreating figure before walking towards the medic bay.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet was shaking his head as they approached the class " This is riddiculous, I'm Emmet Alexander Jone, that i'm letting some man set the pace of our dance of lust. My mother would be so ashamed.

" If I may " Kaiser suddenly spoke up " I don't trust that guy and I think you should be careful of him "

Emmet raised a quizzical eyebrow " Why? He's gone way out of his way to help "

Kaiser looked down " I just get a bad vibe from him, something seems off about him. I dunno, I dont mean to tell you what to do just..... " his sentence fell off but Emmet gave him a warm smile

" Thank you for your concern, I can tell it comes from a good place and I will keep all of it in mind "

Kaiser's eye seem to sparkle for a moment, he nodded and they resumed their walk.

----------------------------------------------------------------

" Hmm, I suppose " she handed the beer back to him and contented herself with watching him.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 1:25 am

Tesla: That teacher Shawkun gives me a similar vibe, and it isn't just his power over souls. Notice how he is seemingly always near by at times of trouble? I've seen the look in his eyes, that man thrives on trouble. It wouldn't surprise me if he could stop these attacks, but simply chooses not to.

"Tesla spoke with a hint of certainty, like she already had Shawkun figured out."

Tesla: I think he is another one to watch.

---

Troy: Well then Eva, what do you want to do? I'm sure you have something more interesting in mind then to sit around here all night.

"Troy left the floor open to Eva to suggest whatever she wanted."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:30 am

"Tie or in this case Lilia Ashford had to wipe away the tear as if moved by her determination. She grabbed Katy's hand squeezed it to confirm her own determination."

Tie: Your determination is perfect. Don't worry your foe will be given one last chance for a duel.

"If that didn't happen then Tie needed to plan for ways to get rid of evidence that could implicate her in murder. Excalibur knew what her plan was and felt it was the best way to avoid needless death. Fighting each other was foolish when there were many more creatures that exist to take what they have."

Tie: Until then the nurse need to let you stay here for awhile. I expect the Glee Club would love to have you and Sandra back soon.

----------------------------------

Megan: We can't see shit here! Dammit everyone's off to class. I just here approaching footsteps.

"The sound of approaching footsteps comment warned both Megan and Joe. Just in case it was someone they knew both of them quickly found some place to hide. Megan briefly considered hiding behind a trash bin and then quickly found the doorway of the custodian office as a better space."

-----------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Emmet are you trying to steal my boyfriend? I believe we should settle this like men.

"He put his fists up like an earlier 20th century boxer and moved around as if he was trying to fake him out."

Roberta: So basically your going to wait behind me and tell me to help?

Tyrone: Well I am a gentlemen and all gentlemen always chooses the superstrong person as their champion.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 4:22 am

Katy: Thanks Lilia. And the glee club hasn't seen the last of me, not by a long shot.

"Katy already knew that she should stay in bed, but it was just so hard to lay there knowing of all that's going on. She wanted to be out there with the others, even if she had to do it on one leg."

---

"Joe decided to portal through a wall arriving in a empty room. The door was closed and Joe approached it, trying to listen to hear out in the hallway. Maybe this person would give some clues to who he or she was."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:20 am

Adrian dragged Tyrone along with him as Roberta followed. He paused outside the medic bay and touched the wall, images flashed through his mind till he saw what he'd been looking for. He turned to the custodians closet for a moment and shrugged, walking into the medic bay. He got directions to Sandra's room, it seems she was staying with Katy. He softly knocked on the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Agreed, that man seems like the type to have a tower in the middle of a forest " Emmet commented, it could be hi imagination but he could swear he heard music playing. " Well I think we can also agree that Adrian is not even remotely similar in that sense " ok now he was wondering why he felt the need to defend him and why the music seemed to be getting louder.

Tesla made some comment about Adrian being something of a womanizer and that in itself was something to be wary of before spinning around to face Emmet, " Womanizer " by Britney Spears blaring to life from nowhere

Tesla:

Superstar
Where you from, how's it going?
I know you
Got a clue, what you doing?
You can play brand new to
All the other chicks out here
But I know what you are
What you are, baby

Kaiser jumped into it as well

Kaiser:

Look at you
Gettin' more than just a re-up
Baby you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin' like a good one
But I call 'em like I see 'em
I know what you are
What you are, baby

Tesla:

Womanizer, woman, womanizer
You're a womanizer
Oh, womanizer, oh
You're a womanizer, baby

Tesla and Kaiser:

You you you are
You you you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (Womanizer)

The hallway suddenly exploded with action as all the passerby students jumped into the number, dancing and singing backup.

Tesla and Kaiser with students:

Boy, don't try to front
I know just as what you are
Boy, don't try to front

Tesla:

(Kaiser: You!)
You got me goin'
You're oh so charmin'
But I can't do it
You, womanizer

Tesla and Kaiser with students

Boy, don't try to front
Boy, don't try to front

Tesla:
You say I'm crazy
I got your crazy
You're nothin' but a
Womanizer

Tesla:

Daddy-O
You got the swagger of a champion
Too bad for you
You just can't find the right companion

Kaiser:

I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy, who you are
That's just who you are, bab

Tesla and Kaiser:

Lollipop
Must mistake me, as a sucker to think that I
Would be a victim not another
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way, I'm never gonna fall for you

Tesla:

Never you, baby!

You're a womanizer
Oh, womanizer, oh
You're a womanizer, baby
You you you are
You you you are

Kaiser and students:

Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer (Tesla: Ooooh!)
(Womanizer)

Tesla and Kaiser with studentss:

Boy, don't try to front
Boy, don't try to front

Tesla:

You got me goin'
You're oh so charmin'
But I can't do it
You, womanizer

Kaiser with student:
Boy, don't try to front
I know just as what you are (Tesla: I know who you are!)
Boy, don't try to front

Tesla:
You say I'm crazy
I got your crazy
You're nothin' but a
Womanizer

Kaiser:
Maybe if we both
Lived in a different world

Tesla:
Womanizer, womanizer,
Womanizer, womanizer, no!

Kaiser:
It would be all good,
And maybe I could be your girl

Tesla:
But I can't cause we don't, you!

You're a womanizer
Oh, womanizer, oh
You're a womanizer, baby

Emmet with students:
You you you are, you you you are
Womanizer, womanizer, womanizer
(Womanizer)

Kaiser and Emmet with studentss:
Boy, don't try to front (Emmet: Don't try)
I know just as what you are (Tesla: I know!)
Boy, don't try to front (Emmet: Don't you try)
I know just as what you are (Tesla: You are!)

Emmet:
You got me goin'
You're oh so charmin' (Tesla: Yeah!)
But I can't do it

Emmet and Tesla:
You, womanizer

Kaiser with students:
Boy, don't try to front (Tesla: I know just who you are!)
I know just as what you are (Emmet: Don't try to front!)
Boy, don't try to front (Tesla: Whoa, whoa!)
I know just as what you are (Emmet: You are!)

Emmet:
You say I'm crazy

Tesla:
I got your crazy

Emmet:
You're nothin' but a

Tesla:
Womanizer

Tesla, Emmet, Kaiser:
Yeah...

Everyone moved in a highly coordinated dance, belted out the lyrics to the song as they seemed to move through the whole school, the number taking place in the hallway, the gym, the cafeteria, and finally in the creative writings classroom with Emmet jumping into the action. As the song ended, Emmet, Tesla, and Kaiser took their seats. Incredibly confused about what had just transpired while everyone else seemed none the wiser.

Emmet: Well.....that was new....and fun

Kaiser: Something felt off, like compulson

Tesla:...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva thought for a moment " Hmmm, a tea party sounds fun but maybe something a little more on topic would be better " she sat cross legged on the ground and smoothed out her dress " How about a little magic trick? "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 3:53 pm

"Tesla was most confused at what happened, and soon tried to play off as not enjoying it."

Tesla: Ugh, I hope this doesn't become a common occurrence. I get enough music in glee class.

"The 3 was sitting close, plus the teacher was still getting his notes together."

---

"Katy was going to call out, but Lilia instead opted to simply let Adrian in."

Katy: Hello.

---

"Troy got a chuckle from the tea party idea but was intrigued by the next suggestion."

Troy: Magic trick hey, that sounds like it could be fun. What do you have in mind?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:11 pm

"The staggering footsteps told Megan the amount of people nearby. Three individuals in the hallway. Joe was already in a better place making it easy for her to rule him out as a relevant factor. The sudden stop was brief and worried Megan just a little, but the door was opened and it sounded like they went in. Megan's training was good enough to the point where she do some adequate information gathering through sound alone while intoxicated. She figured they were inside the clinic by now which made matters worse."

Megan: Dammit where did Joe go?

-----------------------------------------------------

Tie: Ah I guess you two seem to have more visitors. There both doing alright, but katy is the liveliest of the two obviously.

"She closed the door wondering if they saw anyone outside. Adrian coming a little surprising to her. To Tie he resembled certain humans who lacked a soul. He did however seemed to have a passion for somethings which made him different albeit not incredibly intriguing."

Tyrone: Sup Katy.

Roberta: Hello Katy. You feeling okay?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:09 pm

"Joe unlocked the door of the room he portal into (where he was inside, he could simply unlock it) and stepped out."

Joe: Relax Megan, I'm here.

"Since Joe was trying to listen, he heard Megan speak and knew it was save to step out."

---

Katy: I'm feeling much better, thanks. The leg still bothers me a bit though. I tried to get out of bed a few times but the nurses keep catching me.

"Katy found it was awesome getting so many visitors. It was a real mood lightener."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:04 am

Megan: Can you like make some small portal in the room? So we can listen in?

----------------------------------

Roberta: Well you should listen to them. I'm not very experienced in being in the hospital, but my brothers constantly do stupid things that put them in bed. The maid always look a little annoyed after dealing with how active they can be.

"She smiled just thinking about those times. Katy didn't seem as rowdy as they were, but she could see the girl was feeling better than before and it wouldn't be a surprise she would be willing to hop up from the bed."

Tyrone: Aw man I wish I had hot maids but I guess that's a little off topic. Oh we all just joined the Glee Club. Got a pretty big group now that is totally for singing and nothing else. Its not like we won't be rhythmically disciplining some dude who's name starts with the letter T.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 3:16 am

Katy: Your name starts with T.  Smile 

"Katy knew that he meant Troy however."

Katy: So you all joined the glee club? I'm guessing everyone had to do a performance, correct? That means I missed a lot of fun, dang.

"Katy was a little disappointed she missed the additions."

---

Joe: I'll see what I can do.

"Joe creates a miniature portal though the wall, he found it was actually a bit tricky to contain and reduce a portal this much. Megan could listen in, but Joe would have to keep his focus on this."

Joe: Listen in, see what you can hear.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:18 am

" There will be plenty more to come so no worries " Adrian offered " Tyrone, Roberta, and a girl called Tesla performed then Advisor Nate led us in a group number " he looked across the room at Sandra, the girl seemed to be resting fine. Emmet would be relieved, he supposed " Aside from that the club has struck out a second more secret agenda, the downfall of a certain would be mafia group " he explained how everyone in the Glee club, minus Milo who didnt know anything about the days activities wants to take a stand. As Roberta and Tyrone told Katy more about the days events, Adrian moved next to Tie " I assume your also aware of the two " spies " " he whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Eva smiled " Blood is the coinage of life and all things are paid in it. Through blood I can see many things, past, present, and future of a person. To an exstent, I havent really toyed with it that much and its more so a side effect of the one who raised me "she gestured for Troy to sit across from her and held her hands out in clear invitation " It's basically fortune telling "

---------------------------------------------------------------

" Hmm " Emmet mumbled as he pulled out a notebook and pencil and waited for the teacher to get ready(dunno if you want a character for this or just an NPC)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

William wiped the blood from his mouth and sighed contently. His hunger sated and his strength renewed. His power, biokinesis was incredibly useful but it did put a strain on his body. As such he'd had to alter his eating habits to acommodate the side effects. His increased metabolism needed a different form of sustenance to operate to maximum capacity. The basic solution, human flesh thus he willingly turned to cannibalism. It might seem to some that it would be difficult to live like that in society but it was simple enough, i you knew the right people. He had an agreement with some of the doctors of Genosha's hospitals, they sent him their cadavers and he assisted them with certain operations, allowing them to take credit of course. He would have preferred live flesh, but he took what he could get and bit off another chunk of flesh from the severed arm he was holding.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:37 am

Tyrone: I.......should have chosen a better letter.

Roberta: You stupid dunce.

"She hit his head emphasizing every word with a light blow."

Tyrone: Even when your lightly poking me it actually hurts a little.

Roberta: Sorry, but you didn't miss too much Katy. Unless we suddenly start singing and dancing with a bunch of other students in the school, you shouldn't worry about it.

Tie (whispered): Yes I made it appear I didn't notice their presence and wondered whether or not I should let them follow me. For now I want to see if they make their move at any point. If you leave with the others I doubt you will be attacked.

"Tie was expecting one of them to mention the two outside. She didn't need to notice through any skill, but had to act as if she didn't. It wasn't hard since acting like she didn't care about something was not only something an arrogant Angel could do, but teenagers definitely were definitely talented amateurs."

--------------------------------------

Megan: Bitches are boring. Talking about taking down Troy, glee club, and it sounds like that Katy chick ain't doin too bad. It sounds like the Glee Club is mostly a front for the Anti Mafia brigade.

"It was an interesting notion. This meant they were getting organized and were likely actively planning against them. It meant the mafia would have to take them more seriously. Megan may have been a little hasty in writing them off, but she was more interested now. She grinned and grabbed onto Joe nearly shaking."

Megan: You know what this means? More...Awesome...Fights. I could almost scream if you weren't struggling to keep the portal stable and I wasn't trying to keep my food inside my stomach.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 6:45 am

" My thoughts exactly, considering who I saw it's completely out of the realm of possibility for an attack. But overall today wont see to much more excitement " Adrian found that to be rather boring but all good things would come in time.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 7:05 am

Tie (whisper): So intel gathering then? Not surprising, but one of them did seem even more aggressive than Troy. Especially considering the recording of the torture Sandra underwent. Since she's here I wouldn't be surprised if she does something unseemly.

"Tie wondered what Adrian actually wanted out of this exactly. Even from her previous encounter she didn't know whether or not he was a potential agent. She always figured his type was both the easiest and most difficult to read."

Tie: You may be right, but there is always a new slaughter upon the horizon. At least that is what one of my dad's employees says.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 1:23 pm

"Roberta had made an amusing comment."

Katy: Yea I'm not worried about any spontaneous dance breakouts of the entire school. I'm surprised Tesla is in, she seems to avoid music like it's a plague. What changed her mind?

---

"Troy sat across from Eva, this seemed to actually be getting interesting."

Troy: Future telling huh, didn't know you could do that.

---

"Joe didn't seem as enthusiastic, instead, a little concerned they was banding together."

Joe: What if this new group becomes stronger then us?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:53 pm

" The main reason im here is to " guard " Sandra from any further harm " Adrian reached back and touched the wall and read through it, nothing of note worthy so far " Chances are their listening in right now "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Its not iron clad " Eva admitted as she took Troys hands. He felt minor pinprick sensation as Eva's blood oozed out of the stitches in her hands and pricked him in his fingers, drying out his blood in the form of fine lines. She drew back and began weaving their blood together, she muttered something under her breath and the blood gave off a faint glow. She sset it on the ground and arranged it into an intricate circle " What do you wanna know? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 5:01 pm

Troy: How about we see where this little scuffle with Emmet and his buddies are going.

"Troy already imagined himself on top like usual, but if Eva showed something different, maybe he'd consider taking these people a little more seriously."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 10 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next