Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:33 pm

"Katy looked at the girl for a moment wondering about what it could be."

Katy: But what? Until Emmet showed up she was a rather shy and withdrawn person, even now the only people she really see's as friends are within the True Notes. She not in any high contact or competitive sports that I remember either, and it's the type to russel anybody's feathers. So I wonder what her secret is?

"Katy seen Sandra as the type of person who did all she could to avoid trouble or making enemies, So what did Troy have against her that he was willing to kill her. The thought of Troy being afraid of her didn't seem to add up. Why would he fear someone so friendly with so little combat experience and control."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:13 am

“Karen sat and watched them decided her fate, while wondering if it made sense to keep defending Troy any longer. It’s not like things could get much worst from here, but then they did drawing into her face she held her tongue but was clearly I npain grimacing as they drew into her skin before Emmet took his turn in torturing the innocent victim.”

Karen :You fucking pieces of shit!

“Karen focused on power despite the injuries, all this time she’d been bidding time and using her mass manipulation to shift a good deal away from them while finally tears flow down her eyes from the pain and disfiguration..she began making her way towards Troy’s spot for help, too scared to seek out a medic since Sandra was probably there as well.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:04 am

" Well looks like she had one more trick up her sleeve " Emmet commented as Karen warped away " Well the message has been sent " there was no further reason to stick around so the True Notes left the area, Emmet headed for the Medic bay to see how Sandra was. Noah excused himself, making his way towards his room. Digesting what he'd seen. His room was bare, save for a duffle bag containing all his worldly possetions. He sat down and unzipped it, pulling out a photo. It was of his as a young boy, barely at the monestary for a year, towering over him was Father Anderson, the man who'd adopted him and who he aw as his true father. The man had trained him, taught him everything he'd known. Why, why was it barely an hour on this strange island, was he beginning to doubt himself and everything he held dear.

---------------------------------------------------------------

" That is what we've yet to learn " Kaiser pondered this, Riku hadnt heard anything yet, but the moment he did he would report to him " I don't imagine Sandra knows herself but it probably has something to do with why Principle Goodeman is training her, maybe some inborn potential "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside Sandra's conciousnes, the girl had been dragged into another " tea party " by Cordelia. The only difference was the landscape was dark and barren, cracks running along the ground.

" Youve been through the ringer again hun "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:43 am

Sandra: Yes, I didn't think Troy would send somebody so soon.

"Sandra to at this point wondered why she was a target, this gone way beyond bullying, it was like Troy wanted her dead."

Sandra: Ms. Goodeman do you know what this guy wants out of me? And, why isn't anything done about Troy anyway?

"Sandra had to try to get some answers, heck these people should probably be in jail for assault and attempted murder but they remain allowed to run free."

---

Katy: She is a multi-powered mutant, which isn't all that common. You think that could be a sign that she could grow into somebody really strong?

"Soon Emmet came in, he seen Sandra hadn't awoken yet."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:00 am

Cordelia sighed, before sipping her tea " Troy Crosby is truly one you could call souless. His actions have no reason or rhyme to them. He merely does because he can. As for why he can do so unrestrained " she looked to the side, her expression seemingly forlorn " Even one as powerful as I must bend to the green god. His father Greg Crosby is a rich and influencial man. Every bit as rotten as his son. He makes incredibly large donations to the school, holds a position on the board of directors, and has equally rich associates. Any attempts of legal action would be squashed instantly under a wall of lawyers that would turn the situation back on the initial victim. It's sad but thats the world we live in " She sat the cub down and regarded Sandra closer " As long as Troy is alive he will come for you or more accurately he will send his minions after you. But you do have an edge on him. Your friends, the True Notes, aside from being musically gifted, your all powerful in your own rights and easily match the Mafia. This is a first for Troy, for so long he's been the big man on campus with no one trying to stand against him, but that is no longer the case "

She was very much glad the True Notes didnt consist of self-righteous, bleeding hearts who were afraid to stoop to their enemies levels and behave with dignity and valour. Such notions were boring and trivial, as well as a quick way to the grave. No, one needed to be as ruthless, no more ruthless in dealing with an enemie. The True Notes consisted of no such weaklings and Troy was getting a message of just that. She looked forward to the next encounter between the two opposing factions, but for the time she needed to get Sandra ready.

" What if hypothetically I was to tell you that Troy was afraid of you. What would that inspire, what would you do with that information? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha moved aside so that Emmet could take the seat by Sandra's bed. He reached out and held her hand, his expression was somber. Gone was the mad, sadistic joy. Now he dealt with his other feelings. True to his word, Doctor Spayde had healed Sandra to perfection, a smile tugged at his lips as he realized he could finally dance with Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:16 am

"Sandra seemed a pit puzzled by such a statement."

Sandra: Troy... afraid of me? Why?

"Sandra wouldn't really know what to do. Getting back at him for some of what he put her through wouldn't be a bad place to start however."

---

"Katy wondered what Emmet's view on Troy's obsession with Sandra was, she would ask but wanted to give him a minute until he was ready."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:32 am

Cordelia shrugged " Your beautiful and have endless potential, fear comes in many forms my dear and can come from many sources, all different and versatile. But vegeance is an excellent way place to start. Say Troy fears you because of what you might become, give him reason by becoming what he fears. The answers right in front of you, you only have to reach for it. Want it badly enough. Even the most kindest of people can tap into bloodlust when given the proper motivation and from that comes incredible power "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet sat " By the way, the trollop got away, but not before we butchered her face " his words were a little too nonchalant for the situation, Tanesha raised an eyebrow but didnt voice her opinion " The message should be clear to Troy. We need only wait to see what Troy will do next. Not to say we need be innactive, working on our personal skills in place of feeling regret and blaming ourselves, the motivation will be strong. As well as gaining information. I truly believe Troy's obsession stems from some level of fear. From what Sandra may be capable of doing, telepathy and telekinesis are powerful mental powers. Having both is a rare feat and suggest awesome mental prowess, maybe more "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:53 am

"Sandra knew she had potential but didn't know she had that much to frighten her enemies."

Sandra: So it's possibly if properly motivated I can unleash increadable power?

"Sandra did remember even in her shrunken form putting out a powerful enough telekintic wave to throw Eve (Karen) back."

---

Katy: Ooh, I hadn't even considered that factor of both her powers being mental based. Troy has a fairly large group with some decent power though, is Sandra potentially that strong that he still fears her despite that?

"Being some kind of awesome duper super power isn't exactly what you'd expect looking at Sandra."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 4:13 am

" Yes, i'm sure youve felt it recently " alluding to her burst of power with Karen without saying " Imagine tapping into it intentionally and whenever you wanted, threats like Crossby and company would be a thing of the past "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" One shouldnt judge a book by it's cover " Emmet reminded Katy " Even the sweetest of song birds can have the sharpest of talons. In any event, its just a theory but it's the most likely "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 2:28 pm

Sandra: It would be nice to be able to walk though the halls without worry of some random assassin trying to kidnap me.

"Sandra was well aware at this point that Troy wasn't going to stop here."

Sandra: So do we continue our training to get me in control of this power?

---

Katy: Wait wait, assuming this is true, how would Troy know for certain Sandra has such power. I mean she barely has any control of her powers, if she did she wouldn't of feel for Eve's trick, not with telepathy. And far as I know her combat skills are even more none existent. Not to insult the girl, I'm just saying, she's not a fighter. I know Troy is a hot head, but I don't think even he would result in murder over a theory. So lets say Sandra has all this power... how'd he find out?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:16 am

" Yes, nows as good a time as any. Notice the location and all it's dreadfulness. This is a reflection of what you've just gone through, for today's lesson we'll broach further into the complexity of the mind and how it is affected "

-----------------------------------------------------

Kaiser answered this question " It's possible someone in the mafia is clairvoyant, that would explain how Troy is aware of Sandra's potential and why he's so gung ho at killing her, in theory "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:32 am

Sandra: Alright.

"The surrounding certainly did reflect what Sandra went though. Sandra wondered what she'll learn from this lesson."

---

Katy: So could Troy probably find out other stuff, about any of us? That... seems a bit scary and sounds like it could work against us.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:42 am

"Tie was there listening to the discussion and Kaiser's suggestion made sense. At least enough that none of them could even figure out how powerful Sandra really was."

Tie: That's a good question, but no I doubt its that easy for him. If it was then he wouldn't be attempting to test us with his fighters. They would have some knowledge of our abilities.

"She folded arms and started to think for a moment. There were a few strange members in their group who could have that ability. Sarah was capable of this, but it had limits."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 1:49 am

" Most humans are capable of a wide range of emotions, save for sociopaths and other emotionally devoid beings. Happiness is one of the most dominant and be said what defines a person by what makes them happy. The same can be said for sadness and pain, the opposites of happiness and pleasure. Emotional manipulation is generally left to empaths but we telepaths have our own ways of working the same tricks. We have to tell the brain itself what to feel, with that you can evoke any emotion you wish, joy, sorrow, anger.....you can even make people feel pain. Do you follow me? "

---------------------------------------------------------

" It's possible, I've been talking to a technopath in my math class and he said he could look into the mafia members files and do some digging, for a price of course. It was simple enough and I should hear from him within the day "

Tanesha raised an eyebrow and was about to ask the guy had wanted but a look from Emmet silenced her, though she still shot him a smirk and pulled out her phone to look something up.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 2:32 am

Sandra: Seems to make sense.

"What Cordelia said just seemed to make sense to Sandra, mimmicing a empath seemed completely possible and Cordelia made it sound rather easy."

---

Katy: I wonder. Troy had failed kidnapping Sandra, and he's failed assassinating her. How do you think he'll try to get to her next?

---

"Meanwhile when Karen arrived back at base she was met with laughter from Troy who got a kick out of what the True Notes had done to her."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm

" Going further into this, we find memories. Memories are the core of emotions, brought about from outside stimuli. Youve experienced some terrible situations which have gradually etched themselves into your memory and have left these scars " she gestured to the cracks running along the ground " Memory manipulation is a more advanced ability we'll touch on further down the road. But for now I'm going to show you how to manipulate your own emotions. Like I said before, happiness is one of humanities dominant emotions. Your going to use that, think of what makes you happiest. Things, events, people. Using this close the cracks "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet pondered this as well " Hard to say, Troy certainly isnt someone afraid of taking extreme actions. He'll continue to try and kill Sandra but the trends will probably change as he considers what members of his stooge train can get the job done best. Honestly this Alex character would be the biggest threat, especially if he attacked and someone like Roberta or Lilia, and Victoria wasnt around to somewhat match him. I've heard a lot of things about " Hulks " and none of its particularly thrilling
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Sandra: Right.

"Sandra thought about her family, her mother and father. She thought about her friends, the True Notes, singing to music, performing and dancing, and thought about Emmet. Thinking of all these things the cracks start to close."

---

Katy: Hmm, maybe Troy doesn't know exactly where Sandra is. That's why Alex never rampaged your room that night the rest of us was busy fighting.

"Alex was indeed a threat. But at least it's possible Emmet's room was a safe heaven, at least it seemed to be for now."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Raw power and refinement, she's coming along ever so nice. Ever so nicely. Cordelia thought to herself as the landscape began to lighten and rejuvinate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

" But for how long? " Tanesha asked " Who knows when Troy will put two and two together and realize where she's staying "

" If it gets to that then we can start falsifying information about where she's staying. Make up a person and room " Kaiser offered.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:52 pm

"By the time Sandra finished the landscape was once again beautiful. Sandra observed what she'd done."

Sandra: So I take it I done good.  Smile 

---

Katy: Then why wait? Isn't it better to do that now before Troy attacks again?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:12 pm

" Youve done very well my dear, very well indeed. Once you awaken you should feel the effects immediately. I think we'll call it a day oh and before I forget. I'm hosting a dinner party tonight and could use some entertainment. Strictly volunteer basis so if you could ask any of the True Note if they'd like to vlunteer. One, two, all whoever wishes too is fine and I shall see you later "

--------------------------------------

William walked in a moment later, a girls uniform in his hand with a bra and panties attached " The Principle sent this over for Sandra " he handed to Tanesha and checked Sandra " Hmm, she should wake up in a moment "

He left soon after. Kaiser and Emmet left so that Katy and Tanesha could dress her(Tanesha smirked the whole time) once they were finished, the boy came back into the room. Emmet on his phone already making the necessary arrangements " I'm already good friends with every gossip in this place and you really wouldnt believe what Ive heard. More relevant though is getting information out, they can get anything circulated in a heartbeat, no problem "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:37 pm

Sandra: Alright. And thanks.

"Not long after being dressed Sandra wakes up finding herself in the medic bay, in new cloths with a group of friends around."

Katy: Sandra!
Sandra: Oh, hey guys.

"She sat up while saying that, surprisingly she felt great, not just mentally but physically. She felt in better physical condition then maybe she'd ever been in, in her life."

Sandra: Wow I feel... great!
Katy: The doctor fixed you up after we found you.
Sandra: Wait the same one that worked on me first time?

"She was a bit curious as to worry he didn't do this before seeing he was capable of it."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Emmet hugged Sandra fiercely, burrying his face into her shoulder " Oh Sandra, i'm so glad your fine and look at your, your a glow. Almost as good looking as myself " he half-way teased. Tanesha piled on hugging them both as Kaiser smiled from the doorway. Music was starting to play, but it felt different from all the other times, more strong. He wondered if all of their emotions were causing it.

Emmet pulled Sandra onto her feet " I do believe it' time to put those legs to use, oh this song is such the current obsession! "

Kaiser:
It might seem crazy what I’m about to say
Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don’t care baby by the way

Katy and Tanesha each took Sandra by hand as they all ran from the room, through the medic bay and into the hall.

True Notes:
Because I’m happy
(Emmet:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I’m happy
(Tie:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I’m happy
(Katy:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I’m happy
(Tanesha:Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do)

Sandra was a bit uneven from her absense of using her legs, but Katy and Tanesha linked a leg around hers and led her through a few steps while Kaiser and Emmet danced ahead of them clapping on doors.

Emmet:
Here come bad news talking this and that
Yeah, give me all you got, don’t hold back
Yeah, well I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine
Yeah, no offense to you don’t waste your time
Here’s why

Students came dancing out of the classrooms, singing and clapping along.

True Notes with other students:
Because I’m happy
(Emmet:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I’m happy
(Kaiser:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I’m happy
(Tie:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I’m happy
(Katy:Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do)

The studens parted opening a path to the auditorium, Katy and Tanesha let Sandra walk on her own and she immediately leaped into her, moving with the beat, clapping and belting out the lyrics:

Sandra with (True Notes singing Happy):
(Happy), come on, bring me down
(Happy), come on, bring me down
Love is too happy to bring me down
Come on, bring me down
I said bring me down
Come on, bring me down
Love is too (happy) to bring me down
Come on, bring me down
I said

Sandra with True Notes and students:
Because I’m happy
(Sandra:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I’m happy
(Sandra:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I’m happy
(Sandra:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I’m happy
(Sandra:Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do)

Everyone was up on the expansive stage, laughing and singing. Dancing and clapping along. Sandra found herself beside Emmet with the other True Notes dancing around them. The two fell into an easy an easy and free dance step, having seen Emmet dance so many times Sandra found found she could follow him easily though not in the same grace as him.

True Notes:
Because I’m happy
Because I’m happy
(Emmet:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I’m happy
Because I’m happy

True Notes with Students singing Happy:
(Sandra:Bring me down)… (True Notes:can’t nothing…)
(True Notes:Bring me down)… (Sandra:your love is too high…)
(Sandra:Bring me down)… (True Notes:can’t nothing…)
Bring me down, I said (Sandra:let me tell you now)

True Notes:
Because I’m happy
Because I’m happy
(Emmet:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I’m happy
Because I’m happy

Because I’m happy
(Katy:Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof)
Because I’m happy
(Kaiser:Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth)
Because I’m happy
(Emmet:Clap along if you know what happiness is to you)
Because I’m happy
(Sandra:Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do)

The energy and happiness was undeniable in that moment. Even as the student body gradually left, leaving the True Notes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:58 pm

"Sandra was overjoyed after the song."

Sandra: It feels like forever since I could do that. I dare say Emmet with some refinement, I'll be as good as you. Smile

"She noticed she could follow Emmet's steps. She couldn't do them as well as Emmet, but with time. As the other True Notes came to great her Sandra remembered."

Sandra: Oh! guys. Cordelia is having a dinner party tonight and asked if we'd like to perform. Its voluntary so nobody has to come, I just thought some of you might like to.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 7:59 pm

"The music gathered everyone into the auditorium in song and dance. It was becoming rather common but Tie wasn't extremely worried due to its non malicious nature."

Tie: Emmet dear you have no idea how much I wish most days could be like this moment. Unfortunately I think this might just be

"She looked at Sandra for a moment and felt some frustration. Her existence for the moment was stuck attempting to get children to play nice until they are ready to die for a higher cause. To her it was so..."

Tie: Frustrating. Soon I'm going to get a visit and then we can put on a show. The performance will be so powerful even Troy's jaw will drop. Possibly literally.

"When Sandra asked for them to come for a party Tie smiled actually wanting to meet this woman."

Tie: This should hopefully be an interesting meeting. I must find the clothes for the occasion. My brother usually helps out with this.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 8:23 pm

"Tesla and others came over to greet Sandra back. When they got she got a chance Katy took Sandra to a corner of the room to say sorry for getting her in trouble. Sandra quickly assure Katy that it wasn't her fault and that she held no hard feelings. The two girls rejoined the group quickly."

Sandra: I agree Tie, dressing up nice might be a good idea. Sadly I don't have a lot in the way of cloths.
Katy: Oh you need to go shopping? I imagine this will excite a certain someone.

"Katy looked over to Emmet saying that line."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 26 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next