Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Emmet was immediately on board for the for entertainment gig and of course the SHOPPING, he'd been dying to get out see the malls Genosha had to offer " If anyone needs assistance with putting together an outfit then you know who to call " he was already planning out a posible outfit for himself as well as everyone else. Kaiser and Tanesha were on board as well. Plans were quickly made for those who wished to perform at the dinner part or just wanted to go on the shopping trip. They would need a set list of songs and pondered if Nate could help them with that.

-------------------------------------------------------

Noah, having the whole day off, took to wandering the school grounds to get familiar with the land. He was on the outskirts of the island at the moment. He sensed a culmination of malevolent magicks that seemed to be resonating from one of the islands largest and abadonned graveyard.

" I wouldnt go there if I were you, not unless you wanna mix it up with the little necromancer holding court "

Noah whipped around to see Riku walk out of the shadows with his arms folded across his chest " I must say, I'm suprised that the church would send someone like you here or that they would interfere in the matter of mutants at all, isnt exterminating the world of the supernatural more your game "

Noah narrowed eyes, the crucifix he wore around his neck doubled as a way of locating demons and other supernatural beings, combined with his natural ability to sense magic, he was immediately in a defensive position " Your a demon, what bussiness do you have here. Be quick in your speech! "

Riku rolled his eyes " Your perceptive i'll give you that. I'm a half demon as for why i'm here. Thats in accordance with the Mages association, if your trully a member of the church then stand down " he produced a pocket watch and opened it, a sigil appeared in the air between them for a moment. But dissipated when Riku closed it.

Noah remained in his stand for a moment but relaxed slightly and sstood up straight " I am a member of the church, trained by Alexander Ander, the church's head executioner. If your of the mages association then I can assume out goals cross paths somewhat "

" Checking this place for dangerous entitites and dangerous mages, yes. Like I just said theres a necromancer holding court in that graveyard. I havent encountered him face to face but i've seen a corspe he reannimated running around as well a a demon familiar. Necromancy is frowned upon but theres no real rule against it " not that I can talk, Necromancy is one of my own talents, Riku thought to himself "I won't tell you to get lost but dont get crazy or anything. I'm sure your faith is strong but I think we both wanna keep up certain appearances "

" Agreed " he turned and went back down the path he came from but suddenly paused " There is one matter of which I wonder you could assist....two months ago some treasured church weapons were stolen....by a magi "

Riku didnt so much as blink an eye " Oh yes a report was filed. No evident of the suspect have come to light though, what exactly was stolen "

" 129 black Keys, as well as the seventh holy scripture " Noah retorted without hesitation " Thats almost our entire stock of black keys but the real issue is in the seventh holy scripture. If possible, would you lend a hand? "

" Of course, in the sense of decency, till next time our paths cross " and he was gone.

Noah looked over his shoulder at the spot Riku had been, practically burning a hole in the spot before leaving.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 9:50 pm

"Tesla agreed to come along for the hopping, though said she wouldn't show up for dinner, but this was expected anyway. Sandra was thrilled to get shopping with her friends, this was going to be fun."

Sandra: Emmet I remember when Megan almost killed me, you took my hand and spoke of many things we had left to do with each other. As I recall, shopping was one of those things.  Smile 

"Sandra couldn't wait, Emmet had a uncanny sense of style and she was sure he would have her looking no less then fabulous for tonight."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 4:31 am

Emmet grinned broadly " Ah yes, we'll now is the perfect time for it! " he declared, conveniantly classes were all cancelled so they had the whole day in front of them. Everyone decided to go get changed out of their uniforms and meet up at the front of the school to take a bus to Genosha's Citiy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 11:08 am

"A little while later the group had started to gather, Katy had fairly casual wear, skinny jeans, a shirt, nothing over the top. She seemed to prefer comfort over style. Tesla came dressed in all white clothing, her outfit looked high end but was much more revealing then what Katy had on. Katy found it more on the slutty side herself but decided not to judge. They seemed to be the first ones there, Katy didn't take long to dress as she kinda just tossed on whatever she grabbed from her closet. She was surprised Tesla made it back so fast though."

Katy: Wow that was quick...
Tesla: I knew ahead of time what I was wearing.

"Meanwhile Emmet was helping Sandra with her outfit seeing they shared the room, they may have only been going to the mall but Emmet would still see to Sandra stood out."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:01 pm

While Emmet was helping Sandra pick out an outfit, he'd shot a mass text to all the True Notes who hadnt been present. Indicating the nights gig and a shopping trip for those who wished to join. Adrian smirked as he read the text, the better part of the morning and the afternoon had seen him hard at work. It had also seen two unsuspecting students wander into his midst. A couple by the looks of them clinging to each other. He took them by suprise with a quick burst of electricity and large rock, being careful not to damage their brains. He'd gotten a little to excited though, the girls was useless now, but the boys was salvagable. He let out a content breath, he suppose this was information to tell that man now. Next came the cleanup process, which was rather easy giving the landscape. A murder of crows descended down on the bodies and began gorging themselves on the flesh. A few wild dogs tore up the remains along with a bear, the resst were carried to the edge of the island and thrown over to a waiting shark. Adrian dove into a pond to wash off the blood and electrcuted the area. Satisfied he returned to his room, showered and changed into a black T-shirt that hugged his rather defined body nicely, a pair of faded blue jeans, and a pair of convers and headed for the bus stop.

Emmet originally didnt have a lot to work with, given Sandra's limited wardrobe but on a hunch he had her try some of his clothes and found that they wore the same size. So he had her wear a pair of her blue jeans and one of his faded red red shirt that looked simple but gave off an elegant feel to it. Emmet admitted some of his clothes technically came from the female rack but he believed fashions has no gender. He did her hair and a light touch of makeup. His own outfit consisted a black short sleeved T-shirt, a pair of cargo shorts and sandals, all name brand but on the casual side. He did his hair and a touch of blush " I deem us fabulous! Lets get going "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 6:34 pm

"Sandra admired Emmet's work in a mirror when he went to get himself ready.  She loved the look and soon Emmet was ready."

Sandra: Right, this is gonna be a blast!  I sadly hasn't been shopping for a while.

"This was clear by her wardrobe.   Walking to the bus stop Sandra was really exciting listing dressing, shorts, skirts, hats, boots, etc that she wanted.   Sandra wanted to go on a massive splurging spree but Emmet wondered how she could afford everything.   He inquired into Sandra's spending habits."

Sandra: I got a lot of money saved up.  Also things go for a high mark off here, it's no strange sight seeing 50% off.  I've even seen 90% off to being free sometimes.    This place has so much funding backing it they seem to give students a break on shopping.    A lot of people, even just regular non-mutants often put the money towards travel because they can fly here and get insane deals on items you can't get anywhere else.     Also the stock never seem to run out no matter how busy a store is.

"To Emmet this indicate there might be some type of trickery going on, either via magic, mutant or some means.   It's the only way they would profit from selling so cheap, as well as have a unlimited stock."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Emmet wondered what type of back door dealings Cordelia has her hands in for all this to be possible then he remembered part of it had to do with Troys father and that put a bad taste in his mouth but it wasnt enough to dampen his spitits as he realized the endless shopping possibilities. He had a knack for finding a good bargains, he made a mental note to talk to his connections in the schools construction club, after this he would need to have an additional room build for a new closet. He regarded Tesla with a keen eye and nodded in approval " Excellent wardrobe miss Nova, it doesnt look like it but white is a rather difficult color to wear and do it with style " he complimented her, it was times like this that he wished he was a girl so he could put her to shame in the outfit.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around Emmet, he turned around and smiled when he saw it was Adrian " Why hello, happy you could join us, pray tell whats kept you busy? "

" Training, needed to fine tune my skills, I am sorry about what happened to you " he told Sandra, it had been part of the essay text he'd received. He wasnt to suprised that Troy had launched a sudden assault, he was arrogant enough for it. Kaiser and Tanesha arrived soon after, Kaiser wearing a dark green button up shirt with a pair of black shorts and some combat boots. Tanesha wore short shorts a peach colored blouse, some ugs and a pair of sunglasses. " Victoria said she's busy, more fun for us ya'll! " she slapped five with Sandra, Emmet, and Katy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 10:58 pm

"Tesla simply replied with a nod to Emmet's compliments. It was simple but told Emmet she appreciated it. Sandra also replied to Adrian appreciating his concern but assuring him she was fine now. Katy was a bit surprised by Sandra though."

Katy: Sandra I'm surprised you are so excited. If I was almost killed twice I'd be terrified to go to a public crowded place.
Sandra: Well, I've been leaning a lot in my lessons. More then physical pain can be healed.
Tesla: Hmm so guys, shall we get on our way?
Sandra: Yes! I can't wait for this.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 1:52 am

Tyrone: The T in True Notes has ARRIVED!

"Tyrone came up to the bus stop wearing a red and white plaid shirt with a white T underneath and some dark jeans."

Tyrone: While I don't mind the Dean Winchester look I'm probably going to need something a bit less southern vampire hunter and more future amoral ladies man.

"He was half joking of course, but wouldn't mind wearing a suit for this. Mostly due to his father's tendency to always want to wear a suit which was passed down to his sister. Roberta and Tie came over. The Fallen Angel looked rather down considering the all black she was wearing. Black jeans, Dark Aviators, and a black shirt with a bloody heart with an arrow through it made up Tie's out fit. Roberta was wondering what was with all the sighing the way over here. Her own violet sundress kind of made her seem a little too happy in comparison to her gloomy nature."

Roberta: Hey guys!

Tie: Sup. I may not be as excited today since I just got terrible news. Of course I can still shop and spend more money than necessary like a proper Ashford!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:51 am

Sandra: Good to see you guys made it! I'm, sorry your having a bad day though Lilia.

"The bus arrived soon to pick the group up and carry them to the mall. They reach the mall and once inside it was a almost aw inspiring spectral. The place was huge, store after store lined the long halls and despite so many shops every one seemed to have something different. Food joints, coffee shops, malls, game stores, clothing stores, the list just go's on. Sandra's eyes lite up with joy from all the possibilities and she took Emmet's hand."

Sandra: Come on lets go!

"Sandra took off in a sprint towards one of the nearest clothing shops, almost dragging Emmet behind her. Emmet was surprised by Sandra's excitement over this, she seemed almost unable to contain it. The only other times Emmet can recall Sandra being this happy is while singing. Sandra wasn't a gloomy person by no means, it's just this was a level of excitement and happiness that was way above normal."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Emmet laughed and ran along side Sandra to the nearest store, Tanesha right behind them with Adrian and Kaiser walking at a more reasonable pace " You know were only here to carry their bags right? " Adrian asked Kaiser who nodded.

The first store they hit was large and suprisingly trendly with rows after rows of male and female clothing. Manequins were posted up displaying the latest outfits. Sandra had indeed been correct about the stores pricing policy. His good deal senses were going haywire, he turned this way and that, not sure where to start. He decided on dragging Sandra towards the girls section with Tanesha, Roberta, Lilia, and Tesla in toe. Madonnas " Dress you up " started playing over the sound system, albeit in a slightly louder and more all around way.

Emmet:
You've got style, that's what all the girls say
Satin sheets and luxuries so fine
All your suits are custom made in London
But I've got something that you'll really like

Emmet with Glee girls, minus Tesla:
Gonna dress you up in my love
(All over, all over)
(All over your body)

Emmet and the girls all grabbed different articles of clothing and headed to the changing rooms for a 80-90's style clothes change montage.

Emmet:
Feel the silky touch of my caresses
They will keep you looking so brand new
Let me cover you with velvet kisses
I'll create a look that's made for you

Everyone took turns displaying their outfits in front of the ajourned mirrors.

Emmet and Glee girls:
(All over, all over)
(All over your body)
Gonna dress you up in my love, (in my love)
All over your body, all over your body
(In my love), all over, all over
From your head down to your toes

Emmet and the girls, excluding Tesla, were dancing around the store, grabbing this shirt and that pair of jeans. The store workers got into the act too, handing them clothes as they danced around.

Emmet and glee girls with store clerks:
All over, all over
All over your body

Gonna dress you up in my love, in my love
All over your body, all over your body
In my love, all over, all over
From your head down to your toes

All over, all over
Dress you up in my love

In my love
All over your body
All over your body

All over, all over
Dress you up in my love

In my love
All over your body
Oh, yeah and love you, boy

All over your body
All over, all over
From your head down to your toe

All over your body
Dress you up in my love

In my love
All over, all over
Oh, yeah and love you, boy

All over your body
All over your body

By the time the song was over everyone had found a few clothes that they intended to buy. Emmet suggested several shirts and pants that he thought complimented Sandra perfectly and even called the boys over to dress them up too, an evil gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:21 pm

"Sandra took Emmet's suggestions along with a few dresses she liked. Tesla was the first to check in her clothing, Sandra, Tenesha, and Katy came over in a group to check in their own."

Katy: Where to next once the guys finish up?
Sandra: I think I spotted a summer store on the way here. We can go there next, get some colorful sun hats, bikini outfits, and more.
Tesla: Don't forget to safe some money for the shoe store. Boot, heels, this is what I'm waiting for.
Sandra: No worries.

"Sandra was unusually fidgety waiting for the guys, she wanted to just immediately run to the next store but at the same time didn't want to leave Emmet behind and have him miss out on anything. Katy noticed this quickly from the usually calm girl."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:44 pm

"Tie was able to smile a little while shopping, but it didn't escape her mind that a very very annoying things was coming soon. At least she could find some more dresses to go into her closet in Genosha. Money wasn't an issue and she didn't mind splurging. Roberta could easily get into the music even though it wasn't really her style and getting a lot of outfits was kind of hard for her. She naturally picky and getting something to show off at a party was even more annoying. At least the music gave the whole thing a lighter more fun feel.

Tyrone could already see what was going to happen before they even went shopping. When the music began playing he could only smile and nod as if it was all part of the plan. The look Emmet gave them did make him a little nervous."

Tyrone: Aw crap are you going to make us carry everything or dress us up? If both then you should know I've been training for this. Using telekinesis to strip, dress and carry a number of bags. The latter I had help from my sister.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:05 am

Katy: So Sandra, why do you seem so fidgety? Your usually so calm but you look like you can barely sit still.
Sandra: I just love shopping. I wanna be go go go, buy new clothing, go to the next store, buy more, etc.
Katy: So your a shopping addict?

"Katy laughed lightly, Sandra kinda shrugged a little."

Sandra: I guess you could say that.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Emmet had applauded Tyrone on his skill before immediately throwing a few shirt and pants at him to try on before doing the same to Kaiser and Adrian. Having them prance about and laughing the whole while, complimenting them. Adrian called him into one of the dressing rooms, claiming he needed help with the zipper on some pants. Emmet rolled his eyes but went in anyway. The main reason he'd been taking so long, but soon enough he was linking arms with Sandra and Katy and heading for the summer wear store " Sorry for the wait my dears, someone was having an outfit malfunction "

Adrian was loaded by down with the few things he'd bought and all the things Emmet had gotten but the smile on his face certainly didnt show he was bothered.

The summer wear store was designed with a Luah theme to it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Sandra: Well I hope there isn't to many of those or shopping will take all day.

"Entering the summer store Sandra immediately went off grabbing items she liked and trying them on. It wasn't long before Sandra had gotten together with Tenesha and was trying on different outfits. One of the outfits consisted of no more then a colorful sun hat, bikini top and bottom, and sandals, all matching"

Sandra: What do you think of this for the beaches?

"Tesla was gone off in her own direction while Katy hung around Emmet for a bit."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:04 pm

"Roberta and Tie had gotten together with Sandra and Tanesha to try on some more outfits. Roberta didn't want much since she came earlier for plans to go to the beach eventually. As they came out picking their swim suits they saw Sandra with her's on. Tie mostly came out with a sexy black bikini on. Roberta was wearing a Aqua reef blue one piece."

Roberta: Hot and the sun hat just makes it a little classy.

Tie: The sun hat actually perfects it. As a gust of wind blows you hold on to your hat while your hair move gracefully with the wind. I know just the commercial for this.

"Tyrone twirled around and while lifting himself into the air with his power. It only took a few seconds before the clothes seemingly put themselves on him on their own accord. All the different outfits were perfect for him. Even adding in a Fedora just for one of those days he's feeling a little 50s. He came out with a few bags of clothing floating behind him smiling as if he is about launch a few attacks to start the match."

Tyrone: Ah my treasury increases! At some point I will be able to fling clothes at people and kill them under the weight.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Emmet modeled his black speedo, it was a little on the tight side, hugging his ass like a bear, though that was probably the effect he wanted as a few guys walked by and noticably starred at him. He next changed into a pair of light blue swim trunks with a floral patter. He donned a sun hat as well and struck a few poses. Due to all the drama, he hadnt been able to lounge on the beach and fully enjoy that. He intended to change that as soon as possible. Adrian had tried on a pair of black swim trunks with dark purple lines running down the sides. Kaiser had wandered off to sports/weapons store.

Tanesha had on an emerald two piece, the top half complimenting her breast perfectly. She circled around Sandra for a moment and nodded in approval " DAYUM gurl, you go be turning heads the beach " she grinned as she tossed on a pair of shades and took a few selfies.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:30 pm

Sandra: Thanks. I have a few different colors and designs picked up. This colorful one, white floral, black with two tone hat, a blue pair with two tone blue hat and a red pair. Looks like you guys has some nice stuff as well. You guys has nice beach wear as well.

"With the hats Sandra didn't feel she needed sunglasses, though thought to pick up a few pairs to be prepared if she charged her attire. She walked over to the rack wearing what she had on. Katy had finally went off on her own and surprisingly ended up on a bikini outfit much like Sandra, buying mostly blue pairs or pairs with blue on it. Tesla ended up with a mix of two piece and bikini beach suits, every item she picking up being pure white."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Tie: Oh thank you dear, but this isn't new to me. As an Ashford I must always be beatiful and even sexy when it demands. Those pole dancing classes will not go to waste!

"She jokingly said, but wasn't entirely lying. Many of the Ashfords did seem to always want to look the best in the room. Even when fighting they still needed to dress better than the opposition."

Tie: Well at least this has made me feel a little better from earlier. However...

"Tie took off her Aviators she was wearing as if she was about to say something profound."

Tie: When we are done here. We must drink Tea and eat Cake. Nothing can beat that.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:26 pm

" I concur " Emmet had come over to them, siding on the original pair of speedo's " with some cream and honey on the side, makes it all taste very divine "

" Howe old are you two again? " Tanesha asked as she took a selfie with Sandra. Kaiser had wandered over to the shop, having placed an order in the other shop he'd been. He did inspect a beach umbrella though mostly because it looked sturdy enough to be used as a weapon. Adrian was watching him out the corner of his eyes, the way he'd fought against Riku had definetly caught his interest.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:45 pm

"Sandra smiled having fun taking pictures with Tenesha. They got some good selfies and a few more comical ones as well."

Sandra: Well we better pay for our stuff and get a move on.

"On one of the last selfies Sandra gave Tenesha a quick kiss on the cheek as Tenesha snapped the photo. Sandra did it as some friendly joking around between friends and went to change back into her regular clothing. Katy and Tesla was already in their regular clothing by this point."

Katy: What's next on the list?
Tesla: Shoes. Enough waiting, we're getting new footwear next cause I said so.
Katy: Ohh, overriding Sandra this time.
Tesla: Hell yes!

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Adrian held his arms out to take Emmet and Sandra's bags without needing to be asked this time, Emmet kissed him on the cheek and headed for the shoe store, just as anxious as Tesla. He'd gotten some new outfits, now he needed some shoes to tie it all together. Tanesha was walking beside Tyrone, having asked his to juggle her bags for her. She patted the cheek Sandra had kissed and grinned. Inside the shoe store everyone was down to business. As before Emmet suggested foot wear for Sandra as he picked out his own selections.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Tie: Well an Ashford is as old as she wants to be.

"Tie's finger was tapping her chin as she thought about Tanesha's question for a few moments."

Tie: For the next twenty years I'm 20. A year after that I'm 17.

Roberta: Wow. I'm stunned by how much you sound like my mom. Wait until your 36. It starts getting sad then.

"They both got changed and went with the shoe store. Tyrone was slightly disappointed Emmet got to see them in their swim suits. When he started carrying Tanesha's stuff Tie tossed her bags to him immediately assuming that was his assigned duty for the day."

Tyrone: Oh your welcome Ms. Ashford! Its not like you aren't super strong already and this stuff weighs less than a feather to you.

Tie: Your so sweet.

Tyrone:Hmm I suspect she doesn't understand sarcasm.

"He said to Tenesha while walking into the store with everyone. Roberta immediately looked around as if trying to find a hidden enemy. It was as if she was just out of the movie Predator and were trying to hunt down a team of US special forces. Of course when it came to shoes she was too used to always getting into an argument with someone over some amazing pumps."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:12 pm

"Sandra again loved Emmet's suggestions, the man knew his stuff well. She found her size trying them on just to be sure and held on to what Emmet suggested. Of course she wasn't shopping only for Emmet suggestions and picked up a few pairs she herself liked as well. Sandra ended up with a fairly wide selection of everything from sneakers to heels.

Katy got a few heels for when she needed to dress up and go out, but spent most her shopping in the sport wear section. Tesla had heels, heeled boots, knee high boots, etc. Once again the only color she would take was white. Sandra noticed this."

Sandra: Tesla why don't you buy other colors?
Tesla: I don't like other colors.
Sandra: Doesn't wearing only one color all the time get boring?
Tesla: Nope.

"With that the conversation was over and Tesla took her selections to the counter to check in."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 27 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 35 ... 43  Next