Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Troy: I've already sent Megan to handle Sandra, so I'll be monitoring that. I'll probably see if Alex can dig up any hints on who this other fire bird is. If he can, we'll then handle that situation as well.

---

"Sandra and Katy kept talking with each other after Emmet left, going over various things of their pasts and generally just bonding."

Katy: I'm sorry about your family's money troubles.
Sandra: Thanks, I came here at first because of them, the school paid off all my family's dept to get me here.
Katy: Not every day that happens. Why do you think they wanted you so badly?
Sandra: I don't know. While multi powered students are rare, I'm not the only one in this place, so I have no idea.

"As Sandra and Katy kept conversing, they could feel each other bonding. Katy was quickly becoming Sandra's best girlfriend in the school. Of course Emmet was still closer to Sandra, but their friendship was different, it felt like she connected to him on a deeper level then simply friends."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:00 am

"Megan did listen to him and figured he was generally right. Even Troy seemed like he was going to use that too his advantage. There was no way she could stop someone from outright killing if they really wanted to."

Megan: Eh you might be right, or she has something else up her sleeve. Can never be certain until it happens. Plus she does have other abilities she never lets anyone know about.

"She wondered how would Tie stop her from killing Adrian. He did give her a reason to do it due to that scratch, and stopping her while determined would be interesting. Even her other abilities didn't seem completely up to the task.

Megan was ready to leave until Adrian uncovered her identity. Her glib look only became slightly more sinister, but she continued to smile. The fact that Adrian said that showed his confidence that she wouldn't snap and kill him right then. Of course if he was a mind reader he would know it isn't completely unlikely."

Megan: Well well I was wondering when I was going to meet this type of mutant. So telepathy, psychometry or something I don't know about? I guess you were the other person Tie mentioned who could sense us following you?

"Megan wondered why Tie did give that info away. She knew they would find out who eventually. Did she not trust him or was it just to state their power?."

Megan: Either way I'm assuming you know some of the recent information I received about a certain someone. If so I would appreciate you not telling anyone. I'm a crazy assassin ready to rock 24/7. Messing with me is bad for yo health.

"She her finger at him and said 'Bang' and blowing the imaginary smoke from the barrel of her gun away. The threat of course was real. It was always real."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tyrone: Dammit the homework! I remember just picking some random song I actually remember siince I haven't watched a Disney movie since FOREVER!

"He shouted into the mic hoping to get a reaction from Tie who merely shifted in her sleep."

Excalibur: Being linked to your mind is actually slightly disgraceful, but now you've taken it too far. If you don't stop dreaming about doing indecent things to your classmates I will strangle you in your sleep.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:41 am

"On his way to class Emmet spotted Tesla, like Tie he could spot quickly that something was bothering her. He asked why she wasn't at he Glee Club class, Tesla simply replied with "I'm not going". She didn't seem pleased to see Emmet, the thought of a random musical breaking out just upsetting her more."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:26 pm

" Trade secret " Adrian responded easily. He wasnt remotely phased by Megans threats, he was confident that if it got down to it, he could strangle the life out of her " Lets dispence with the threats, neither of us is likely to rattle the other. I'm rather familiar with murder myself and while indulgance is fine, I prefer it with purpose " he popped his neck and visibly relaxed " You have your goals and I have mine, question is will they interconnect, that determines whether or not we have an issue. For the most part i've ignored the merry band of idiots you run with but things are excellerating now and certain steps are going to be taken. It goes without saying that your here to spy and thus have no real loyalty outside your missions peramiters, unless of course youve grown attached but that wouldnt be professional so of course its not that " He started walking towards the ladder not even looking at her, as though he was tired of her " I wont say anything about the information or true purpose but in return let me give you some information as well. I'm going to kill all of them, get in my way and.... " he let the threat linger, his overall tone wasnt exactly sinister, but it didnt really need to be. His sheer nonchalance was enough. " Heh, sorry, I just said we shouldnt threaten each other "
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hmm, stepped around Troy and closed the door to her room " Alright, call me if you need anything. I um, have to go somewhere, bye! " she ran off, fighting the urge to kiss him on the cheek, knowing it would only disgust him.

She reached Jericho's room and banged on the door. A moment later the door opened by itself. Eva slipped in, the door sealing itself. Jericho's room was pitch black, the covers sealing out any ounce of light. She walked over to them and threw the covers over, light flooding it. It was medium sized room, occult paraphelia covering every inch of it. A large bookshelf jampacked with magical text, sinister items adorning every wall. A typical dark wizards romm really.

On the bed was a massive cocoon of blankets. How the boy could slee like that was beyond her, even though she herself couldnt sleep. In all the time she'd known him that was the only way he ever slept, on the off chance he slept at all. She took a step forward.

" What do you want? " came a muffled voice within the cocoon. after a bit of struggling Jericho's head popped out.

Eva:......

Jericho:.......

Eva:............

Jericho:*sighs* What?

" Why do you have an afro and mustache " it was a fair question, considering the last time she'd seen him he barely had any hair covering his head at all " I thought you said using magic for such superficial reasons was a waste "

Jericho climbled off the bed and scowled at her " I recall what I said, perfectly. But due to yesterdays failure, I decided a change was in order "

It certainly was a change, she hadnt known his hair was naturally grey, the afro itself was fairly large as well " Nice, oh the spell didnt work, thats to bad. But i'm sure you'll succeed next time! "

Jericho narrowed his eyes, immediately suspicious of all this enthuisasm " Again i'll ask and I wont again: What. Do you. Want? " his tone brooked nothing but the truth and again Eva grumbled about being bossed around by someone so much younger then her.

" A love potion, or a love spell, charm or whatever "

Jericho starred at her or a long while. He wasnt suprised she was asking only that it was happening now. He'd expected to be pestered the moment her obsession with Troy Crosby started " I see "

" I mean Troy and I are already so madly in love. Nobody can deny it, but I just......want something extra to help is all and dont tell me you cant do it, you mess around with mess and hell and heaven all the time, this should be easy "

Jericho sat back down on the bed " Those particularly things were not part of my educational lessons. But i've come across them now and then in certain books. Love is nothing but an acceptable form of insanity, truthfully it's an untapped destructive force that robs one of their senses and plunges them into obsession of one and only one person or thing. There also notorious for spawning irrationality as it is nearly impossible to create actual " love "

Eva starred at him wide eyed, eating up every word, it sounded perfect. Having Troy all to herself, his eyes only on her. But as she looked down at her hands, stitched together like the rest of her. She hated it, hated her body, hated being undead. She didnt want this life, she never had. Even if she could get the spell or whatever. Their would still be her own insecurity's. She was so caught up in her thoughts that she failed to notice Jericho was still explaining it to her.

" Wait what? "

Jericho sighed " Its a waste of my time and energy. Get over that fool and focus on better things "

Eva opened her mouth to argue, but Jericho raised a hand and her mouth slammed shut.

" But then again, its another chance to work on my magic, benign as it may be. But you'll gather the ingrediants, understood? "

Eva nodded and regained her ability to speak " Hmm, maybe...you could.... "

Jericho raised an eyebrow " Say it "

" Well I'm a lousy servant and surely you can make other, better people your zombie slaves.....so can you change me back, I mean actual life. Like my heart beats, blood flows naturally. I can feel things, like touch "

" I wont disagree that I can definetly do better then you. But for the moment you'll have to do. What your referring to is resurgance, returning function to a dead body. As a necromancer that is one of the pinnacles of death magic. Life magic goes hand and hand, unfortunately and never repeat this, I lack undersstanding, undeath is my bread and butter. But to trully ressurect a being takes more power over the soul "

Eva hung her head

" But "

She shot up

" I may be able move your soul to another body. Frankly your current one is steeped in to much death, even if I did ressurect you comepletely, you'd die soon after. In theory I can move your soul into a living body, in which you would push out the other soul and effectively claim the body, in theory "

Eva'ss head was practically splitting in half from all the information and possibilities " And your saying you could do it? "

Jericho shrugged " Again in theory, it mostly depends on your resolve and the body not rejecting you. But it'll be a long while before I seriously consider it, as I said I still have need of you. Like now " while they'd been talking, he'd been writing down a list in a notebook " Here, get me all the items on the list, some are for your pointless love potion, others for a spell im performing today, and the rest are need to know, which you dont "

Eva took the notebook and started leaving but paused " What if I can find you another assistant? " something else she could add to the list.

Jericho flopped back on the bed " If you can find such a subject then it would severely decrease the duration of your work with me "

Eva smiled as she skipped out of the room, pausing in the doorway to get a better look at the list, she frowned

" Wait, where the hell am I supposed to find a horse?! "

" Figure it out "

the door slammed in her face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser laughed " No problem, Nate didnt say we couldnt do duets, or trios " he nodded towards Lilia. He went through the machine till he found a good song, one of his favorites actually " Cruella De Vil by Lalaine sound good? " Tyrone nodded and the song started

Kaiser:
Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you no
evil thing will
To see her is to take a
sudden chill
Cruella, Cruella

Tyrone:
The curl in her lips
The ice in her stair
The innocent children better be ware
She's like a spider waiting
for the kill
Look out for
Cruella De Vil

Kaiser led Tyrone through a few moves.

Kaiser:
At first you think Cruells
is a devil
But after time has worn
away the shock

Tyrone:
You come to
realize you've
seen her kind of eyes
Watching you from
underneath a rock

Tie soon found herself drawn to the stage, having been awoken by the singing

Tie:
This vampire bat, this
inhuman beast
She ought to be locked up
and never released
The world was such a
wholesome place until
Cruella, Cruella De Vil

The three fell into a fluid dance number in time with the rhythm of the music.

Kaiser:
At first you think Cruells
is a devil
But after time has worn
away the shock

Tyrone:
You come to
realize you've
seen her kind of eyes
Watching you from
underneath a rock

Tie:
Cruella De Vil, Cruella De Vil
If she doesn't scare you no
evil thing will
To see her is to take a
sudden chill
Cruella, Cruella

Kaiser/Tyrone/Tie:
The curl in her lips
The ice in her stair
The innocent children better be ware
She's like a spider waiting
for the kill
Look out for
Cruella De Vil

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet raised an eyebrow, something was definetly wrong with Tesla, but it wasnt really his place to pry, at the moment anyway " As you wish, just be careful " he advised, referring to the mafia group. He started walking towards the choir room " If something is troubling you, i'm always available to listen, keeping things bottled up invites trouble " he spoke calmly, the odd wisdom creeping in again.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:02 pm

"Emmet gave off the sense of being wise beyond his years, despite what little he said, you would think you was talking to someone older."

Tesla: Don't worry Emmet, those Mafia bastards won't mess with me with the mood I'm in.

"Tesla turned to walk away, maybe she would take up somebodies offer to talk in time."

---

"Katy had again gotten up from her bed, moving over near Sandra as the two continued chatting. It was a lot better then laying there silently."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:11 pm

It there was one thing to be known about Cordelia Goode, she liked the color black and looked damn good in it. She strutted into the med bay everybody present stopped what they were doing and preceded to greet and rain praise and ass kissing. She greeted some and ignored the rest. She approached the room Sandra and Katy were in. The door was violent knocked off it's hinges and crashed onto the floor in the room. Cordelia crossing the threshhold, radiating confidence " I teach you girls nothing, its how to make an entrance, the bigger the better. She waved her hand and the door reatached back to the wall. She walked over to Sandra's bed, regarding Katy with the slightest nod of acknowledgement. For a long time she just stood there and starred " Hmm, yes, no, no, yes, oh yes I've arrived just in time. Your in quite the sorry state and needed of happened if you werent clumsy and fell down the stairs, but dont worry doll face. You'll learn how to show those stairs whose boss, I guarantee it " she opened her designer bag and pulled out a cigar " You girl got a light? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 11:32 pm

"Megan nearly sneered at Adrian when he left. His little idle threat and his exit was almost the most annoying part about this."

Megan: How dare he acts cool when he left! I need to step up my game.

"She was actually glad he wasn't going to reveal her secret. There was no way there goals would interconnect unless she got orders to retrieve Sandra. At that point she might actually have to solve her problems through subtlety.

One of the teachers came over after Adrian left and shouted for her to get down. She lept off the roof and reached out with her vector towards the ground breaking her fall gently letting her down to the ground. Without delay she took out her phone and called her handler about the situation."

Handler: I hope this isn't another social call with explicit detail about your torture victim.

Megan: Oh no nothing that exciting. Something even more awesome.

"She waited until she got away from most of the students. Even had to leave the campus which was pretty time consuming and started explaining to him the situation. The call itself was on a secure line that only agents like her would have access to. Megan told him everything about Tie's plan that she knew of. It was at that time he simply went silent and listened. Even when he was done he thought about it and made his decision."

Handler: Your little friends are fairly resourceful. It might be best to bring them into the fold or the alternative.

"Megan knew what he meant by that. They had some pretty interesting information that the CIA didn't want too many to know about let alone highschool students."

Handler: I'm taking this up the chain of command so you should probably try and keep the girl alive. At least for now. Lilia Ashford is of interest since they have current contracts with us. Knowing Ashford activities they will be interested in a Phoenix. That cannot happen are we clear?

Megan: (Sigh) crystal. I can deal with this even though its going to be a pain. That Lilia chick isn't normal. She can stop my vectors with her hand and can summon light from out of no where. Any information on that?

"The fact that she was getting snippy didn't surprise her handler. Any time she was prevented from killing her fellow man she always felt extremely aggravated."

Handler: No it seems like our friends above us don't want us to know about that yet. She isn't a mutant obviously and we do know that there has been someone in their family occasionally getting powers. Other than that I can't say. Just continue to do what you do until further notice.

-----------------------------------------

"Tie was being strangled by Excalibur in her sleep. He could easily adjust how tight his form was around her neck. It was that and the music which woke her up."

Tie: Fine then you piece of cloth.

"She mumbled and jumped on stage getting into the song. It was a smooth transition that was encouraged by the possibility of eminent death by suffocation. When they were done Tie yawned and started stretching."

Tie: Well as usual I knocked it out. So I see everyone still isn't here. No matter I guess I can inform you two of what transpired yesterday. I Lilia Ashford has arranged for a group activity with the local Mafia.

Tyrone: That...sounds like a terrible idea.

Tie: Oh please its just a simple fight club. Nothing too serious honestly. Whoever is first to knockout wins! Isn't that just splendid.

Tyrone: I really hope your kidding about this.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:09 am

Adrian had alerted the teacher to Megans whereabouts and waited for him to kick her off her perch. He leaned against a wall in the shadows and watched her run past. Once she was gone, he went back to roof. He crouched over the spot she'd been standing and touched the ground " Who is certain someone she spoke of " he performed a deep dive this time and after a moment she stood up, his souless eyes giving nothing away " Sandra Fuller and the phoenix huh " of course he knew about that legendary entity. But could Sandra really have the potential, Troy seemed to think so and that called for a deeper insight. He climbed back down and made his way towards Glee club.

------------------------------------------------------

Emmet came in right as Lilia was mentioning her proposition. He put his satchel down and flew to the stage " Greeting and salutations mein friends " Emmet greeted them " What does this fight club entail exactly? " he was less homicidal then he'd been yesterday and could listen more calmly. True he still wanted the mafias blood in a wine glass and heads on fine plates of platinum, but he was open to other alternatives.

Eva was currently participating in a Yu-Gi-Oh card tournament, she'd just entered the first round

Opponent: Time to duel!

Eva: I'll start this off, i'll play the blue eyes white dragon in attack mode

Ref: foul! you cant summon an eight star monster without sacrificing two monsters, your turn is skiped!

Eva: Oh thats bullshit!! when did this rule happen?!

Opponent: HA, what are you a noob?

Eva: Bitch dont make me go wing dragon of Ra on your ass!!
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:31 am

Tie: I'm glad you asked.

"She smiled brightly the second Emmet got here. He wasn't as adorable as Kate, but she was excited seeing him in action."

Tie: In a unspecified location soon to be specified there will be one on one matches between a Glee Club member and Mafia member. Not a fight to the death, but none of the silly rules that govern a power sparring class. As long as you knock them out you win.

Tyrone: I still don't like this. I'm a lover and a terrible comedian not a fighter? I let Adrian do that stuff typically.

Tie:Your power is one of the more useful against opponents stronger than you. Your martial prowess maybe subpar in comparison to your friend, but you didn't just join because of your singing ability.

"Tyrone went silent knowing she was right. He did join (rather irresponsibly) as a way to get back at Troy's gang. Sure he didn't have his art into it but his friends were in it and he didn't want to stand by as they got hurt."

Tyrone: Ugh fine then whatever. Just don't put me against that Alex asshole. Not sure many of us can really beat that big green bitch.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 12:50 am

"Sandra and Katy both looked at each other briefly, the stairs story a little confusing at first, but they figure that was the cover story Troy or whoever had."

Sandra: No mam, sorry.

"Neither Sandra or Katy smoked, so they didn't carry lighters with them. It sounded like Cordeliahad a interest in training Sandra on her powers."

---

"As Tie was explaining things there was suddenly movement in the halls, seemed to be mostly men. Emmet went to ask what was happening, one of the students said a telepath detected a fight breaking out, a women had snapped and was raging against a knowing Mafia member."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:05 am

It only took Emmet a moment to realize it was Tesla, without a word he was in the air and out the door, flying in the direction he'd seen Tesla go off in.

Kaiser grabbed one of his wooden swords and have chase after.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

" To bad " she looked in her bad and pulled out a beautifully adorned lighter, she moved over to the window, it opened and she lit her cigar, blowing an impressive cloud of smoke " One of lives nice vices, this lighter was a present from a business man I had gave the pleasure of being eagle wide for on top of the Eiffel tower, good times " she took another puff, her lips curling into a smile at the scandalized looks she was getting from the girls.

" Ha, your never to old for a good time my dears. Now tell me, what can you do, how far have you progressed? " she already knew of course but she wanted to hear it from Sandra herself.

--------------------------------------------

Eva gritted her teeth as she fought to pull a sword out of a stone. She grunted, and cursed, and screamed in frustration. A random man appeared, being curious about all the noise

Man: Wench, what be this, that stone is meant for the kings hands and no one el-UMPH

Eva let go and kicked him square him the nuts, once he toppled over in pain, his voice severely more higher. Eva glared at the stone before pulling out a cell phone

Eva: I need some explosions......all of them......oooh a nuke? Yeah I'll take that too!
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 am

"Tyrone and Tie followed behind Emmet and Kaiser outside to see what happened. The sudden interrupt was infuriating to Tie, but at least she could probably jump into a fight. It did create a problem since the Fight Club wasn't an official deal. Something she was going to explain until this happened.

Roberta was coming too the Glee club after class and only now followed the group of people gathering around the fight. Since the words 'telepath' and 'Mafia' were shouted she could only figure that Tesla got into it with someone from Troy's gang. At least now she could go into to help out."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 1:40 am

"Emmet and Kaiser had only to follow the crowd, they was lead outside where Tesla was going after Jin in a rage. Jin seems to be easily dodging in a calm fashion, taking advantage of Tesla's anger. He trips her at one point, holding electricity in his hand."

Jin: What the hell if your problem?

"Jin was outside when Tesla bumped him, some words was exchanged. But when Jin mentioned Tesla's mother, she went nuts, attacking in a furious rage. Tesla activated her power, coating herself in a diamond skin, Jin was a bit surprised."

Jin: Well fuck, that's not good.

"Jin was going to give her a light zap just to stun her, but this complicated things."

---

Sandra: Well.

"She seemed a bit disappointed to admit she hadn't gone far, seeing she was invited into the school she probably should of been practicing."

Sandra: Not as far as I could have. I, haven't really been training with telepathy much, and me telekinesis isn't very good either. I'm sorry about the lack of training.
Katy: With the recent events I told her she should take classes.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 am

The crowd parted as Emmet zoomed through the halls. He touched down and quickly assessed the situation. Getting the T on the situation, it seems Tesla had been the one to start the fight and she certainly wasnt in any danger " Diamonds, I might have guessed " Kaiser moved next to him, also at a loss for what to. Emmet stepped forward " Tesla, you have to stop " he'd told her not to bottle up her emotions and they seemed to have burst out. There was more to this situation and wasnt good for her to handle it this way " This worm isnt worth it " he glared at Jin momentarily, he hadnt forgotten his interuption from yesterday " Calm yourself and talk " again his voice was full of the same wisdom, but his tone was firmer. Meanwhile Kaiser was trying to break the crowd up

Suddenly a pack of dogs came running down the hall barking and snarling, within seconds the crowd was gone. The dogs ran back the way they'd came, Adrian rounded the corner in the next moment, he patted one on the head as it went by.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia nodded " Considering the state your in, you definetly need to and be agressive about it. Those who dont fight are just easy prey and youve gone some big gun in your corner, it would be a real shame to leave them to waste " She took another puff, savoring the flavor " Sandra Fuller, you are officially my apprentice, please calm yourself, I know you want to cry and jump for joy but that can wait. I'll tell you now the work will be long and hard, i'll be the biggest bitch in the world but it'll be for your own good. These lessons will take place three times a week, the duration doesnt matter considering " she took a longer puff, held it in, and expelled " Our work will be done in the astral plane " she smirked, the smoke cloud billowing around her face.

--------------------------------------------------------

Eva: OH MOTHER@#$#@#$%#@!@###@#$@@#$#@!##!!!!!######$$$%#@!!!@@@#@!!!

The area was completely and utterly decimated, a massive hole dominating it. Eva was floating on two disc of blood shaking with anger. In the center of it was a lone strip of land, the stone and sword completely unscathed and even had the audacity to sparkle like brand new. She fliped through the list again then paused......

A fragment of the stone that houses the holy blade

Eva:...............................................*pulls out phone again* I need your highest caliber jackhammer..........
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:30 am

Tie: Wonderful performance everyone!

"She applauded the power usage in dispersing the crowd. It was a competent display to her, but most of all helpful since she was still low on energy. Not the best time to pacify groups of people with spells."

Tie: Now I think this is good. Tesla you may have merely chosen the wrong time for a cathartic release. In fact you there!

"Tie pointed towards Jin."

Tie: Did your master tell you about our little club activity? If so then make sure he informs me of his decision soon so we might not have too many more incidents like this.

"For now she wasn't completely against a fight currently. While entertaining and a good gauge of power it would immediately be stopped by the faculty. For now she wouldn't let Tesla fight even if she wanted to. Let her learn later that anger wasn't the only weapon she had in her arsenal for battle."

Tyrone: We probably should hurry up and leave guys. Just beat each others ass later.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:36 am

*On a massive ship in the middle of the ocean, pandemonium had broken out, the ship was on fire and breaking in half. Eva had procured the banzai tree on the list and was shoving her way through the crowd. Life boats were going like hotcakes, but she spotted one slightly obscured from view with a young couple standing by it.

Man: Quickly, we have to go while everyones distracted

Woman: Oh but to what ends, my family will never approve of you!

Man: I've got plenty of money saved up to support us, please come away and be mine

Woman: Oh, I love you so much-aahh

Eva: Move it or lose it baby cakes!

Eva knocked the couple over and threw herself into the liferaft, she cut with ropes with a whip of blood and held on as it plunged down to the sea below

Eva: BANZAAAAAAAIIIIIII
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 2:41 am

"Tesla halted her attack when she heard Emmet, while Jin couldn't hurt her, she was to upset to catch him. Annoyed she dropped her diamond coat and started turning her back to Jin, however this was simply a ploy. She watched thought the corner of her eye and when Jin started turning away she balled up a fist and lunged at him. Jin noticed, he evaded her easily once again shot her in the back with a mild stun blast. Tesla was on the ground, twitching slightly from the shock, Jin looked back to the group."

Jin: I assure you she is not hurt, simply stunned. The effects will wear off within minutes.

"Looking back at Tesla briefly, he wondered what he said to set her off so badly. Whatever it was, the girl wasn't using her head to fight, she was guided by anger. It made her predictable, it was how he kept avoiding her so easily. Jin then notices Tie addressing him, however Troy had yet to inform him of the fight club."

Jin: You'll me notified when he makes his decision.

"That was what he said he response to Tie."

---

"Sandra was so inexperienced she wasn't even aware of what this astral plane was. It was also a shock that Cordelia was taking her under her wing. Katy seemed excited for Sandra and was encouraging her to stick thick this out as it was a rare opportunity."

Sandra: Mam, may I ask. Why all this? Why all the effort to get me here? Why the personal training from you? I know my powers has a lot of untapped potential, but why so much special treatment. What's the difference between myself and other multi-powered mutants, like Emmet?
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:14 am

Emmet knelt by the downed girl, he loathed to admit this, but he knew Jin was telling the truth so he left it at that. The fight club was certainly sounding more and more like a viable option to him, he certain wanted to express his dislike for Troy and Jin. Kaiser relaxed his stance, having dropped to one for fighting but stopping once the situation seemed resolved. Adrian lazily leaned against the wall, electricity faintly coursing over his hands as the slightest of threats.

" Hmm, some things need to be revealed at the appropriate times, this is one of those times. Worry not, everything will make itself known to you and him soon enough, sooner if you work hard enough at it. For I'm not just some old woman I am "

She snapped her fingers and music started playing. One of the doctors walking to make an announcement.

Doctor:
And now ladies and gentlemen -
the Keeper of the keys,
the Countess of the clink,
the mistress of Murderers Row,
Matron Mama Morton!

Cordelia:
Ask any of the chickies in my pen
They'll tell you I'm the biggest Mutha. . . .Hen
I love them all and all of them love me -
Because the system works;
the system called reciprocity!

Got a little motto
Always sees me through -
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you!

There's a lot of favors
I'm prepared to do -
You do one for Mama
She'll do one for you!

They say that life is tit for tat
And that's the way I live -
So, I deserve a lot of tat
For what I've got to give!

Don't you know that this hand
washes that one too -
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you!

If you want my gravy
Pepper my ragu -
Spice it up for Mama
She'll get hot for you!

When they pass that basket
Folks conribute to -
You put in for Mama
She'll put out for you!

The folks a top the ladder
are the ones the world adores -
So boost me up my ladder kid
and I'll boost you up yours!

Let's all stroke together
Like the Princeton crew -
When you're strokin' Mama
Mama's strokin' you!

So what's the one conclusion
I can bring this number to?
When you're good to Mama
Mama's good to you!!

Cordelia's song was broadcasted throughout the entire school via telepathy. Her voice rich and strong, classy as she half the time didnt pretend to be.She sat down in a chair one of the doctors brought in " Hmm, that little mageling really did something right, any other questions? "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Checking in on Eva again we find her standing on top of a speeding train, ninjas all around her. She looked back and forth, holding onto the jar of ashes. A girl in a japanesse school girls uniform pointed a katana at her

Girl: Give back the ashes of lord Nobunaga!

Eva flipped her off, blood tendrils poking out of her body between the stitches

Eva: Want some, come get some!

Girl: OH HELL NO I've already know where this shit is going and I aint down, you guys take care of octo bitch, dueces!* goes back into the train*

Eva: Wassamantter Puta!! Not woman enough!!

* The train suddenly catches fire*

Eva:.....really?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:31 am

"The sudden singing that was telepathically sent to everyone truly aggravated Tie. More music that she can't escape. Even last night's ritual required her to sing and dance due to the lingering magic of a past spell.

What likely really annoyed her was the fact that the woman was good and Tie couldn't telepathically invade people's mind with her amazing voice. At least not anymore. She focused back on Jin."

Tie: Excellent. Now begone we have things to take care of. Roberta would be a dear and please help Tesla up. I would appreciate your assistance in the manner.

Roberta: No problem.

"She walked over to Tesla wary of Jin if he made a move. Tesla was lifted off the ground and essentially was carried by Roberta since she couldn't walk on her own for the moment. Even she at the moment could feel the rage in her. Roberta was always attuned to anyone seeking a fight and now it was still there even when immobile."

Roberta: We should go to the club room and discuss what just happened. From what I hear I take it someone made a deal with the other side.

"Roberta didn't need to specify who and by her tone it was obvious she was wary of this."

Tie: No need to fret. You don't need to agree to it. Its on the table as long as we are all on board with this. Considering what's been happening I think its the best option for now.

Excalibur: I don't like this. Do you really think your going to find the super weapon your looking for here?

"He knew her plan and felt it was a long shot but the likelihood of finding a truly powerful creature here was better than most places. Still a cosmic being of the strength she is looking for is rare. It also didn't help that he could sense another fellow relic being nuked. It was the third time in the past fifty years."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 3:55 am

"Jin turned to take his leave, the effects would soon be waring off and he didn't need further conflict, nor did he need to anger the group present."

---

"Sandra was quite impressed with the musical talent in this school, even the teachers where very good."

Sandra: Well, I guess I'll be learning all this anyway.   But can you give me some information on this astral plane you said we would be training in?

"Sandra didn't fail to think that the message in the song was true, Cordelia was doing all this for her, so it seemed fair to think she'd eventually want something in return."

---

"By the time the group was able to return to the Glee Club room, the effects of the stun had begun wearing off. Tesla argerly struggled herself free from Roberta, steaming that she let Jin get the better of her so easily. She knocked over a few items near her, on the verge of throwing a full blown temper tandem before taking a seat."

Tesla: I'll get him next time, I'll bash that fuckers face in.

"Tie and Emmet seemed to come to the same conclusion, whatever was eating Tesla up inside, she was using anger as a outlet."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 4:39 am

" Alright, the time to talk is now, whats wrong, your lashing out as an outlet for the bigger issue and thats not good " Emmet took a seat across from her, everyone else sitting down in various spots " Talk orrrrr I suppose we could sing about it "

--------------------------------------------------

Cordelia finished off the lat of her cigar " The astral plane is a metaphorical level of existence with ties to the physical world which only psychic entities can visit. Its the perfect playground for a psychic to hone their skills. But first i'll have to teach you how to astral project. Detach your mind from your body. Not that new age bullshit, but the good shit. It requires you to gather your mind, gather your power for they are one and the same and free yourself. From there the gate is opened " she spoke with great reverence and almost lover like devotion " I'll have some books sent to your new room "

-------------------------------------------------------------

* High above the air on a flaming plane

Eva: WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYTHING ON FIRE TODAY?! AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY PEANUTS!?

* A stewardess on fire runs past screaming, dropping a bag in Evas lap

Eva: Ah thank, now could you do something about the bloody fire?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:12 am

Tyrone: Well I guess its time to get the music ready. So what song should we try guys?

Tie: Obviously every Disney song. Preferably starting with "Be a Man" from Mulan. I always sing that to my little brother. Cheers him right up.

Roberta: But I wanted Fabulous from Highschool musical.

"She said with fake disappointment in her voice. Tie however was likely a little more serious than everyone else."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:22 am

Tesla: You start singing and maybe I break your damn jaw.

"Tesla was still lashing out some, but it was clear she would have to talk to someone sooner or later, it may as well be now."

Tesla: But if you guys want to know so fucking bad, then I'll tell you. I didn't always hate music, in fact my family was pretty heavily music related. My mother was a Broadway singer, and my father ran a small instrument store.

"She paused for a moment, wondering if this was the right move."

Tesla: Things was great, until I turned 8. The town I lived so joyfully in was attacked by anti mutant soldiers of some kind, it had just happened to be a special occasion that day, and the family had gathered around. I guess somebody got work that there was a mutant in the Nova family, those men broke in and slaughter everybody. Mom, dad, grandparents, cousins, everybody. The worst part was I ran downstairs just in time to see mother and father die... do you, do any of you assholes know how traumatizing that is for a young child!!

"Tesla's eyes was starting to tear up now as her mood was shifting from anger to sadness."

Tesla: Music reminds me of them, reminds me of mother singing or father managing the store, then after the songs end, the visions of that night. I avoid music before I don't want to keep reliving those nightmares, but do any of you realize how hard it is to avoid music, in a world where music is everywhere. The only reason I didn't have breakdowns like this before, was because many of my memories was repressed. I must of asked a mutants aid or something, I disliked music with no real reason as to why. But since yesterday, Shawkun, that son of a bitch. He unlocked all the memories I had forgotten, they are stuck in my head now like a broken recording, just endlessly looping. Life is fucking hell right now.

"She thought she'd gone this far, so why not explain the fight."

Tesla: Jin I bumped in, we exchanged some words and he made a smart ass comment about my mother. It was nothing worse then the run of the mill that any other smart ass student would say, but I couldn't handle it, I snapped.

---

Sandra: That sounded like somebody who was in the middle of a wicked high.

"She said that somewhat jokingly, though it did sound like drugs Sandra knew it wasn't."

Sandra: But in all seriousness teaching me this isn't going a little to fast, to soon is it? That sounds like something someone of my experience shouldn't be messing with.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Emmet gasped " Wait your mother is THAT Therese Nova?! her performance in plays such as " Wicked " and " Funnygirl " are legendary! " now that he looked at Tesla more closely, the resemblance was striking. He sobered up quickly from his bout of fanboy as Tesla continued her tragic tale " I do "

Everyone looked at Kaiser who'd spoken up " My mother was killed right in front of me when I was five, she died protecting me " hi face was stoic and composed, but his voice wavered ever so slightly " Music was such a big part of my upbringing and after he died all of it just died for me. But after awhile I remembered how she'd proclaim music was a wonderful thing and could evoke all emotions. So I focused on the good and I gradually felt better "

" How you interpret this is up to you " Emmet said, patting Kaisers shoulder " Your mother had a beautiful voice and I can hear her song in your voice. Dont let tragedy rule you, think of the joy your parents felt. Your mother ruling stage and your father behind the counter. Think of how they would feel to see you now, your alive and thats all that matters to them. Honor them as their daughter "Emmet voice was flowed through the room like a crystal clear stream of water and everyone was taken in " Your an incredible person Tesla and all of us are delighted to know you. Take some time and think, you dont have to come back to glee club if you dont want to, were still a team either way "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia laughed " Theres no high quite like it, believe me I know. Sometimes its better to throw someone into the deep end of the pool but well take this at a moderately decent pace "

----------------------------------------------------------------

Eva was currently sitting on a bus.....that was on fire, her head leaning against the window and a jar of purple jelly in the seat next to her while everyone else was screaming their heads off.

Eva: I dont even care anymore
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 19, 2014 5:03 pm

"There was a silence when Tesla was done speaking. Tie was personally struggling with the fact that no matter how human she could act she wasn't like them. Her ability or at least most Angels ability to empathize with humans well is low. Maybe it was the immortality or the simply the way they were created but emotionally they dealt with death differently. She has seen her fair share of death and even was reminded of some war orphans. For her its at a point where Tesla's pain is something else added to the list, but even then it wouldn't stop her from comforting a fellow club member.

When Emmet and Kaiser spoke up it cemented in the fact that there was a lot that the group went through themselves. Tie knew what that type of trauma did to a kid but wouldn't experience it herself. Tie frowned wondering how much she could really help. Before she could speak Roberta began."

Roberta: I don't think any of us could even blame for what you did. It was going to happen and me telling you to control your rage then would be hypocritical because I will snap over smaller things. What I can do, no what we can do is be here to help you out. The Glee Club isn't just about song and dance. Unless I'm mistaken clubs can easily be a place to relax and help each other out if possible.

"Right now Roberta wouldn't want to imagine something like that happening to her. Simply snapping would be the least of her worries and she respected Tesla for holding it in. "

Roberta: There is little we can tell you that you don't already know. Saying 'learn to calm down and talk through your problems' would just annoy anyone. Just know that you don't have to hold it in all the time when your here. If you don't want to stay here that's fine, but Emmet is right. We are a team.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 13 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next