Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:01 am

Emmet had automatically went to the boots section, while it didnt show much of late, he LOVED boots. He gasped when he saw a pair of knee high steeled toed ones and flew over, snatching them up before a woman could get them. Tanesha bit her lip, she'd gotten some confortable and cute looking shoes, but now she met her nemesis: High Heels. She saw a badass pair in emerald green but.....she absolutely could not master wearing heels.

" Need some help? "

Emmet had sided up beside Tanesha where she sat holding the heels. She was about to say no then sighed and bowed her head " What kind of woman cant work a pair of heels? " Emmet patted her back and took the shoes.

" Watch and learn my dear "

Emmet slipped the heels on, popped his hip out and started strutting. Tanesha and several customers in the store were glued to Emmet as he moved flawlessly around the store in the heels. He turned this way and that in demonstration. Tanesha was completely floored by Emmets display, she knew some girls who couldnt move that well in heels. Emmet picked up an extra pair and handed them to her. After a moments hesitation she slipped them on and stood perfectly still. Emmet walked around her " Just do as I do, think of it as perfecting a new dance routine or cheer routine "

Tanesha did excel at choreography and putting it into that frame of mind did help her. She took a shaky step and didnt fall over, then another and another. She wasnt close to Emmets grace but she was gradually getting better and better. Over the sound system " Toxic " by Britney Spears began playing, but it must have been a remix cause there was a tango vibe to it that made Emmet shiver.

Emmet:
Baby, can’t you see
I’m calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It’s dangerous
I’m fallin’

Tanesha flowed to the song, all of her anxiety melted away as she was put into her element.

Tanesha:
There’s no escape
I can’t wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You’re dangerous
I’m lovin’ it

Emmet and Tanesha:
Too high
Can’t come down
Losing my head
Spinning ‘round and ‘round
Do you feel me now

Sandra had immediately recognized the song from when Karen performed it but this was a different version and it was her friends performing it, in an incredibly erotic fashion.

Emmet and Tanesha:
With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise

I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic
And I love what you do

Roberta had been trying on a pair of heels when Emmet and Tanesha started their sultry number. On a whim she joined in.

Roberta:
It’s getting late
To give you up
I took a sip
From my devil's cup
Slowly
It’s taking over me

Emmet and Tanesha:
Too high
Can’t come down
It’s in the air
And it’s all around
Can you feel me now

Roberta with Emmet and Tanesha:
I’m on a ride
You're toxic I'm slipping under

I’m addicted to you
And I love what you do

Tanesha:
Don't you know that you're toxic

Emmet, Tanesha, and Roberta:
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

Tanesha and Roberta (and Emmet):
(I'm on a ride)
You're toxic (I'm slipping under)
With a taste of a poison paradise ( Ooooh)
I'm addicted to (you)
Don't you (know that you're toxic)

I'm on a (ride)
You're toxic (I'm slipping under)
(I'm addicted to you)
Don't you (know that you're toxic)

Tanesha (Roberta):
Intoxicate me now (Ooh)
With your lovin' now (Ooh)
I think I'm ready now

Emmet (Tanesha):
I think I'm ready now (Ooh)

Tanesha (Emmet and Roberta):
Intoxicate me now (Ooh)
With your lovin' now (Ooh)
I think I'm ready now

Tanesha had danced her way over to Sandra during the course of the song and smiled seductively at her. Once the song was over Tanesha went to pay for her shoes, noting that Emmet was buying a pair as well " Never know when they might come in handy " he winked at Adrian who had the appearance of really liking the show.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:09 am

"Sandra wasn't all to comfortable with this song as it represented a bad time in her life. Still, her friends was enjoying it so she didn't complain. Sandra stayed with Tenesha and the girls as they paid for their new foot wear, resulting in even more bags for Tyrone to carry. When everybody was able to gather together they discussed what to do next. A fair bit of time had passed by now, though it didn't seem it with everybody having so much fun."

Sandra: So anyone else want to get something to eat?
Tesla: There are plenty of restaurants in this very mall, many are fast food, but some aren't.
Katy: Maybe fast food would be best. I don't want to wait a hour for food, besides how long is it till we go to Cordillia's? I say we drop in to McDonald's, and get a Happy Meal just to hold us over. Just something small, you know.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:10 am

Tyrone: I really should hate being the pack mule for this trip but...

"As everyone finished the song Tyrone had to exhale and stop staring. Of course Emmet didn't do anything for him physically, but he couldn't that he was workin those heels. "

Tyrone: That makes so many things worth it.

"He looked over at Adrian and nudged him to get his attention."

Tyrone: So that make you hungry for anything in particular?

"Of course he might end up regretting asking that question. Roberta thought about where to go since she personally disliked fast food. Usually just ate anything home cooked, but it was a good way to quickly fill up. The Ashfords wouldn't be caught dead eating at one of those places, but then again Tie wasn't really an Ashford."

Tie: We should head out to Burgerking. They have better fries. I rarely go out to these places, but one thing I do hate is the trickery. In commercials they look amazing, but when you grab it the beauty of the burger is a mere fraction of the fantasy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:30 am

Katy: Truthfully the Whooper is the king of any fast food burger, hands down. Though... I got a bit of a confession, I actually do like McDonald's fries the best. I have no idea why, I just do.
Sandra: They seem a bit to on the salty side for me.
Katy: I think that's why I like them though. BK's fries are just bland, same as A&W or KFC. But MD's has a bit of flavor to them at least.
Sandra: Well Katy, I can firmly say you are in a minority there.
Katy: Oh I know. Well anyway, BK is it?
Sandra: Sure I'm up for it. A good cooked meal would be better, I agree Lilia. I suggest suggested some place fast for today mainly to save us on time.

"Tesla was another that tended to stay away from fast food, it was fatty and greasy and Tesla didn't want it hurting her figure. But she figure one meal wouldn't hurt her."

Tesla: If I may suggest. Subway is likely the healthiest take out place you could possibly eat at. It's in my view the best of the bunch also. I rather a veggie 6-inch any day over a burger.

"This had Katy and Sandra thinking, they hadn't thought about Subway."

Sandra: You know that's a good idea.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:54 am

Adrian whispered something into Tyrones ears(so super sexual and evil that I cant even type out what he said) and followed everyone out of the store, ladened down with even more bags. Once the topic of food came out, Tanesha suggested KFC " Yeah yeah, I know but i'm a sucker for some good chicken " Adrian didnt really care and remained silent. Emmet had stayed out of the conversation for the most part, his gaze wandering towards other stores he wanted to visit and the variable eye candy. He made a face when Burger King was mentioned, he absolutely loathed the place " I have to agree with Tesla, Subway is an excellent choice, delicious and nutrious and not full of racial mongering morons like that other place. Also we need not hold restraint in satisfying hunger. Dinner parties rarely offer anything besides finger sandwhiches and alcohol. There simply gatherings for the rich and influencial can gather and prove there more superior than each other. I've been to plenty with my mother to know "

" So your mom let you go to these type of parties? " Tanesha asked, rather impressed " With all the adults and drinking "

Emmet shrugged " She's always said I was mature past my years and had every right to attend. I even got to drink from time to time. No one really cared, saved for the perverted old men who saw it as license for-anyway we should also plan our set list. This type of crowd will probably have some level of expectations of what they want to hear, till the booze starts flowing then they'll be demanding Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. But we can disguss it while we indulge in burgers and foot longs " he stared at Tanesha who stared back

" What? "

" I was expecting you to make one of your usual crass and vulgar jokes "

" Nah, that ones to easy. Buuuuut "

she dragged Emmet a bit of distance aways.

" Ok this has been bugging me for awhile. Vicky tells me about all of her sexual exploits and as you can imagine Adrian'ss name comes up a lot, so is that boy really 9 inches? "

Emmet shook his head " No, he's 10.....10 1/2 depending on how aroused he is "

Tanesha just starred at him, finally she patted his shoulder " Your a better woman than I can ever hope to be " they returned to the group and people began deciding what the wanted. The food court was in a full circle of food chains with tables in the center.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 11:24 am

Sandra: Hey I have a idea, why don't we split up and get what we want. Then group together at the tables and eat?
Katy: Sounds like a plan to me.

"With that Tesla headed off to Subway, she'll get a 6-inch Spicy Italian with a cookie. Katy agreed to a sub sandwich as well, but also went by MD's to pick up a Smarties McFlurry for desert. Sandra was about to follow suit when she noticed a pasta place. She walked up to Tenesha and Emmet."

Sandra: Hey, either of you guys enjoy pasta? You know, Spaghetti and stuff. I just seen a pasta place over that way.

"She points it out to the other two."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 4:34 pm

An idea suddenly came to Emmet, Tanesha and Sandra's interactions hadnt occured before blind eyes. He pushed the two girls in the direction of pasta shop " I'm in the mood for a sandwich, but you two go ahead " he sashayed over to the subway and ordered a foot long spicy italian sandwich and directed he wanted placed on it, along with a cookie and a bottle of water. Kaiser bought a grande breakfast burrito from the little mexican shop and a horchatta. Adrian bought a bucket of chicken from KFC with two biscuts and a side of mac and cheese with a large diet coke.

Tanesha shrugged " Pasta sounds good to me " she smiled at Sandra and put in an order, making sure to extra meatballs and lots of breadsticks, she bought a rasberry tea for the drink.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 pm

"Sandra ordered a small serving of Spaghetti and meatballs, this restaurant had some unique drink orders and Sandra went with a lemonade. Tesla and Katy was among the first two back. They found a couple of seats that was close and saved them, it should have enough seating for the rest of the group to sit."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:03 am

"Tie looked around for a place she has only went to once while in America. Searching around eventually led her to a Coney Island. She rushed in to get a large chilifry and 6 piece chicken wings along with some pepsi. It all she wanted. Even after eating she ordered the same thing again happily. While this was happening Roberta headed off to burgerking where she weirdly played with her fries as if they were airplanes before putting them in her mouth.

Tyrone headed to the pasta place with an urge for some spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread. The look on everyone's faces when he walked in with over a dozen bags floating around him was amusing. He wasn't the only telekinetic to do this, but not many would be walking around with soo much stuff. Katy and Tesla was sitting at the table with some seats available so Tyrone came over."

Tyrone: So how are the fine True Notes girls lovin the shopping? I'd say on a scale of 1-10 but...

"He gestured to the bags floating behind him."

Tyrone: I think we already broke that scale.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 1:41 pm

"Sandra and Tesesha got their orders fairly quick and found a spot at the reserved tables to sit by each other."

Sandra: What do you think Tenesha, looks and smells good. So I'm hopeful.

"While it wasn't as fast as other places, the restaurant was still in the fast food section and probably used ready made canned pasta, however it seemed still done quick, but with care. It probably wouldn't be the best ever, but it looked good at least."

---

"Some time after getting done laughing and hitting Karen with numerous dick head and penis face jokes. He got Eva when she was ready and returned to do a spell and repair Karen's scars. From there they reviewed what had happened."

Troy: So you had the girl in your grasps, quite literally. You was unknown, sneaked in, got the girl and had gotten yourself hidden. And Sandra gets away again because you felt the need to fuck around, huh. Not the greatest start Karen.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:41 am

Tanesha wrapped some of pasta around her fork and ate some. She closed her eyes as she chewed, clearly enjoying the taste " Oooh this is the bee's knees, i'm not sure this is the instant stuff, it taste like it belongs in a five star restaurant " she handed out breadsticks to everyone that wanted some, the main reason she'd bought so many.

Tanesha wasnt the only one to notice the food tasted far superior then what was suspected. It was rich in flavor and texture. Emmet was halfway through his sandwich before he even realized what he was doing, supressing moans of pleasure. Adrian inspected his chicken, it was probably the best thing he'd ever eaten in his life or seemed as such. He dug his fingers into it to scan it. Hmm, it seemed a mutant was a cause of it, some type of power to effect the sense of taste. Interesting, while one wouldnt think it a dangerous power, in questionable hands, one could strip away the ability to find any food desirable or more so cause the body to reject any food. He bit into a breast to cover his smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------

Eva bit her lip, healing magic was beyond her and truthfully incredibly dangerous. The most she was able to do was minor fortune telling. Fortunately her base power allowed for a bit of healing. She pressed her hand against the girls cheek, blood tendrils oozed out between her stiches and crawled into the wounds. Within moments the damage done by the True Notes faded out, though not entirely. Eva coagulated the blood cells and pulled them together in a form of knitting. It wasnt perfect but she no longer had a penis on her face or TN.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:50 am

"Sandra tried some herself and instantly fell in love with the taste."

Sandra: Wow you are right Tanesha, this is... incredible.

"Everybody seemed simply lost in the sense of taste and pleasure, so much so that at one point over the course of the meal Sandra had dug her fork into Tenesha's plate without knowing. Sandra eats what she forked up and starts slurping back a long noddle that remained. Unbeknown to her Tenesha was on that noddle and the two soon meet lip to lip, taking either several seconds to realize what was going on."

---

"Troy shrugged, it was good enough as long as Karen wasn't a walking joke."

Troy: Thank you me dear (to Eva).

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:13 pm

Time seemed to slow down(Kaiser isnt doing anything) as Tanesha's lips met Sandra's. It was a complete suprise to both of them but not exactly a bad one. In the few moments they remained lip locked, Tanesha analyzed everything she could about Sandra's lips. They were so soft against her own, the tangy taste of pasta sauce would have been apparent if she'd ran her tongue along the other girls lips. Of course now wasnt the time for that, as tempting as it was. She took in Sandra's aroma as well, she appeared to be wearing perfume, probably Emmets, it suited her so well. Tanesha gently pulled her, the rest of her body beginning to react and she was not trying to get freaky in the middle of a mall. She smiled broadly and pushed her plate closer to Sandra " I'm guesssing your still hungry, here you go " her words were huskier then she'd intended them to be, damn she needed to get laid.

Emmet had been practically deepthroating a breadstick when the kiss happened. He'd sensed the chemostry between the two girls for awhile now. With this reason interaction he knew it wouldnt be long before they were rolling around in the sheets, he wasnt Tyrone so that thought wasnt thrilling for him in the sexual way but that two of his best friends could end up together. Sandra certainly deserved love and from someone who could give it to her. He took a sip of water before speaking lightly " So does anyone know what they want to perform, for those of us going of course. I plan to enthrall the cloud with a few tracks from Barbara Streisands classic film " Funny Girl "

--------------------------------------------------

Eva gave Troy her usual smile of adoration as she took her place at his side.

Riku was leaning against a nearby wall having popped in out every so often. He wondered if he'd finally get some useful information, he wanted to join Glee club already and maybe sing a romantic duet with a certain time altering asian swordsman.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:38 pm

"Tyrone was almost completely distracted by Emmet having a breadstick so far in his mouth with really biting into it. All he could think about how his dad sometimes did that when they were out for dinner. The amount of fun thoughts in his head nearly fried his brain. Of course Tanesha and Sandra sharing a kiss brought him back to reality. He tried not to stare for a few seconds and went back to his pasta which was still amazing."

Tyrone: Not sure what to sing at those parties. Usually I don't sing at any party, but using some non shitty Kanye West could work out.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:59 pm

"Sandra was blushing pretty hard after the kiss had ended, in her mind something about this event just felt so right, yet she was still feeling fairly embarrassed about lip locking with another girl in public.   Tenesha offered the remaining of her plate to Sandra and she shyly accepted."

Sandra: Tenesha... I didn't mean to...

"Tenesha could clearly tell that Sandra was worried that the kiss may of made things awkward between the two and was at a somewhat loss of words over it."

---

"Troy wasn't to sure of his next move, but it seemed Glee Club continued to get in the way.   If he wanted to get to Sandra, it was looking like they would have to pick off the club members first."

---

"Katy was shocked when she'd seen Sandra and Tenesha lock lips, she'd taken the girl as being straight rather then lesbian, or bisexual, whatever the case may be. Back on top about the song."

Katy: I have to agree with Tryone, high class dinner parties are a bit out of my league. I wouldn't know what to sing personally.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Tanesha patted the other girls back " Aint no thang, I'm certainly not complaining " she smiled again and quickly pecked her on the cheek before turning back to the others " If what her highness(Emmet) says is true then we only need to worry about it for a little while before kicking out the real jams. I wanna do some songs dream girls and Rent " he winked at Sandra after mentioning Rent.

" I can help recommend some beginning songs for those who might be in need of assistance " Emmet offered, he was even willing to take it all on himself till the time was right for everyone else to take the stage.

Adrian had aid zero attention to Sandra and Tanesha's reinacment of " Lady and the Tramp " his mind was still on the food " I know a few musicals and classical numbers, i'll be good "

Kaiser nodded " Same, Emmet I think Wicked would really suit you as well "

Emmets eyes sparkled " Oh Kaiser you know me so well! Yes we definetly have to do wicked, hmm Defying Gravity, No good deed, No one mourns the wicked, wonderful. The list goes on and maybe Chicago as well, I think we have the right people to perform Cell Block Tango "

He continued naming songs and musicals, like fashion he was clearly in his element.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:28 pm

"Megan came to the Glee club room with Thomas Brown another teen operative the CIA uses. After checking out the room with a few optic cables on the door and tiny mechanic spider to survey the room made her figure it was clear."

Megan: Alright three second man here are the bugs.

Thomas: Don't call me that again.

"He said with a small bit of annoyance and ran through the room in few seconds immediately placing the bugs all around in hidden areas."

Thomas: Done.

Megan: Wow in three seconds. Well I know why you broke up with your last girlfriend.

Thomas: That joke is old! We didn't even do anything yet. I'm leaving, but don't worry they should all be on. Don't know why you called me here to do this.

"Megan put his arm around him and walked away from the room."

Megan: Lets just say your a decoy dude. There may be someone in there who can either read minds or merely figure out if you were in the room merely by touching what you touched.

"Thomas nearly shouted before Megan immediately closed his mouth with a vector."

Thomas: bitch!

Megan: Nah this is just teamwork. Plus even if someone senses you its not like you can't just run away.

"While Megan was trying to prevent a coworker from hitting her a thousand times within a second Tyrone was enjoying his meal while Emmet kept going on and on about different songs."

Tyrone: Easy there girl! I doubt we can perform all of that before everyone gets drunk.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

"Sandra had remained surprising naive to Tenesha's sexual preferences so far despite the signals, even now it wasn't quite dawning on her that Tenesha had a crush on her. Sandra ws to preoccupied about her own feeling when she kissed the girl. Katy meanwhile shrugged and smiled."

Katy: You know, whatever you guys pick is fine with me.

"Despite he being preoccupied Sandra still caught on to the mention of Rent and smiled."

Sandra: Oh! Yea I would certainly be up for that.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 3:12 am

Emmet laughed gayly " Sadly thats true but what we cant sing during the course of the night can be used at a later date " He was categorizing all the songs he wanted to do that night and ones that could be performed at really any old time. He of course took note of Tanesha and Sandra's reaction to rent. Honestly the sexual chemistry was sizzling, unfortunately Sandra didnt seem to notice, she would probably need a more direct approach.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well Nate, I'm happy you could join me for lunch. Really we should do this often " Cordelia mused as she clinked her wine glass with Nates mobile one. " Lunch " consisted of five naked men laid down on tables with sushi covering their bodies. Nate had grudgingly accepted her offer, one of the severely rare times she didnt make him do something, he wanted to find out what was going on in this school in deeper detail. He loaded his plate from a particular attractive man that winked at him when he selected pieces south of the equator. Cordelia seemed to be in a suprisingly good mood, not one of her drug induced ones, but a genuine one. That wasnt good, it never was.

" Hows your father, Goyle doing? "

".....my father GREGORY is fine, thank you for asking for the first time in twenty nine years "

" Ah, well you know how I have trouble remembering names "

" Yes, I suppose names are the one thing an adeic memory cant catch "

Cordelia laughed again as she started on her fourth glass of wine " I've alwayss loved that wit of yours my dear. I will never win a mother of the year award, rubbish, but hey you inherited a mutant ability and magic prowess from me. Not to mention I gave you a high paying job teaching mutant kids how to tap dance. What mother can say they've done all THAT? "

Nate rolled his eyes, it was the same speal she spouted every rare occasion she popped up at his fathers house with a hangover and the feds after her. Along with telling him he was her favorite mistake. She got knocked up with him when she and his father met at a party and she mentally forced him into having sex with her, despite him being married and having a daughter already. She didnt realize she was pregnant till it was to late to have an abortion. Hell knows she tried everything she could to cause him to still born. Smoking like a chimney, drinking like a fish, countless number of rough sex encounters. Thankfully Nate innate talent for magic protected him from his mothers reckless acts. In the end she bore him to term and immediately dumped him on his fathers doorstep and here he was today. To say he hated her was an understatement.

Cordelia spun around in her chair and ate her sushi " What do you think of your Glee club student? " she asked suddenly, stopping to face him. He chewed the food in his mouth and swallowed.

" There all wonderful kids, bursting with talent and drive. I can see anyone of them making it big they chose to "

" Yes yes " she interupted " I mean power wise, any tanks you think? "

Nate blinked, taking awhile to follow her meaning " I teach them about music and that doesnt really pertain to their mutant powers or capabilities. Though I imagine your already fully aware of what their all capable of so just go ahead and tell me "

Cordelia's eyes shimmered darkly as she smiled " Well I must say i'm rather dissapointed in you, nothing new, but really. How are you unaware that you have a fallen angel, avatar of war, and phoenix host in your Glee club. I would think you have noticed "

Nate choked on his food and fought to keep it down " What!? how is any of this even possible? "

" Anythings possible if you believe, HA, reality is a funny bitch thats all. Its purely by chance that all these individuals are here, singing, dancing, and murdering two students in the woods with the intention of stealing their powers. I'll give it to that individual, pretty decent cover up job "

Nate was mortified, why he didnt know, not like she hadnt killed people in front of him, on his birthday......eight times.

" What do you have to gain in all of this? You have money coming out the wazoo and you obviously dont care about the studens welfare.Power thats it isnt it, what its always been about with you! " he stood up abruptly, knocking his chair over and glaring daggers at his mother. Cordelia for her part didnt give any sigh that held regret or remorse " Of course, power and beauty are what rule the world and sadly mine is limited "

Nate rolled his eyes " Your the strongest telepath on the face of the earth and have a body that most women your age would kill for "

" Your too kind, but eventually it will fade and I will die " she shuddered and hugged herself, behind the proud, arrogant, moraless woman. She was afraid of the end, her end. She was fully aware of her bodies speed towards death, far off as it was, it would come eventually. She was fighting it with all her might though, leaning no stone unturned as she searched for TRUE immortality. An escape from death in any and all forms. That was her goal, her creed and she would have it the pieces were in front of her, she just had to put them together.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 5:37 pm

"Sandra made up her mind that later she will speak with Emmet about this kiss with Tenesha and what it made her feel. Emmet seemed wiser beyond his years and was the closest thing she had here to family. Sandra couldn't quite describe it, but she think she was feeling sometime towards Tesnaha, but it was different then towards Emmet."

Sandra: Well guys... sadly I'm in the same boat as Katy here. My musical knowledge is more so modern. But hey, I'm sure whatever Emmet thinks of will fit the mood perfectly.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:01 am

Once everyone finished eating, they hit up a few more shops before heading back to the school. Later on Emmet and Sandra's room had been opened up as a dressing room for the True Note girls that wanted to get ready. Any complaints of why Emmet was allowed to be around the girls while they were changing from a certain someone(Tyrone) was responded with a unanimous " Emmets an honorary girl " from all of them. Tanesha had arrived early, making herself comfortable by stripping down to her bra and panties while she went through the dresses she'd brought with her go through. Emmet was busy doing Sandra's hair and nails. Once he was done with that he turned to his vanity table and selected make up items, that Tanesha made several jokes on, and added a light touch of blush and eye liner. A movie was playing for background noise on the tv, Chicago, Emmet wanted to do one or two songs from it.

" Lookin good Sandra " Tanesha complimented her, she was standing close by, her breast pressing against Emmets arm but he gave no sign that he even noticed.

" So these magnificent meat balloons dont do anything for you? "

" Oh yes, my breast envy matches your penis envy " Emmet responded, his words dripping with sarcasm.

" HA aint that the truth chile, I'd be a real hoe if I had the third leg. Oh who am I kidding your already a hoe "

" Hello pot have you met kettle, kettle have you met pot? "

" Oh you got jokes "

" I can wittle a few strands of comedy, yes "

" Again how old are you? "

" One doesnt ask a lady her age "

" Who you tellin "

Tanesha wandered back over to where her dresses were hung up " Hmm, Queenie I need your expertise on picking a dress and when did you get your cherry popped? "

Emmet starred at her for a moment " Purple seems to be your color, the strapless knee length one add the pumps you bought today with some earrings and you'll look divine. Also thats something to ask over a bowl of ice cream "

Tanesha smirked " A little after party after the party, i'm down "

Emmet nodded in amusement as he turned back to Sandra and deemed her perfect " If anyone else wants me to do their make up you need only ask "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:25 am

"Katy spoke up, she was curious what Emmet could do with her, she was sure Emmet would have her at super model quality."

Katy: I'm next!

"Sandra admired Emmet's work for a few seconds then left him to see to Katy, she turned away forgetting to thank Emmet, which he found weird because it wasn't like her to do that. Sandra went over to Tenesha."

Sandra: Well I'm ready, looks like you are soon as well.

"Sandra wasn't about to ignore Tenesha, but what happened earlier in the day was still on her mind. She did still want to talk it over with Emmet but seeing he made his room open to all the girls, she decided to wait. She kind of wanted to talk to Tenesha about it, but was a bit afraid to and wasn't sure how she should approach Tenesha about it.

Tesla had meanwhile gone where Emmet and Katy where, she clearly didn't need any work, already fully ready. She just wanted to watch Emmet work his magic."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 2:53 am

Emmet smiled and gestured for Katy to take a seat and immediatly went to work. Truthfully he'd mentally dressed up and styled all of the true notes in several simulations in his head and if he grudgingly admitted, the mafia as well though he'd sooner eat nails then give any of them fashion tips. Sandra seemed distracted and if her rush to Tanesha was any indication of anything. Hmm, I hope she isnt having a gay freakout, I should talk to her after this. Even slightly distracted, Emmet was a master of his craft and did Katy's make-up to his standard of perfection, emphasising her obvious affinity with the color blue.

Tanesha was holding two dresses in her hands, Emmets choice seemed the best but she liked having backup plans. She turned to Sandra when the girl came over, almost like she was drawn to her. She could read the uncertainty in Sandra's eyes and it tugged at her heart a little " You look beautiful " she said honestly and she trully meant it, Sandra was one of the most beautiful girls she'd ever met. Not just in a sexual way, though that was there, her personality was so bright and kind. She didnt deserve any of the bad things happening to her or would happen to her...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Sandra: Thank you. You know, that dress would look nice on you.

"Sandra was referring to the dress Emmet had suggested. Sandra's voice clearly wasn't as cherry as usual, as talking to Tenesha reminded her of the mall. It wasn't the kiss itself that was the issue, rather what she felt during it. Sandra was sure she was falling for this girl, but was to afraid to outright admit it to her."

---

"Tesla smiled watching Emmet pretty up Katy."

Tesla: Just like a true lady. You knows what works best for everyone, don't you Emmet boy.

"Katy looked herself over in a mirror as Emmet worked, the uses he could make of make-up was really something even most top designers couldn't do."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 1:29 am

Tyrone: Well I guess I shouldn't put forth a motion to make me a honorary girl then.

"He sighed walking away saddened by his lost chance at nude glory. Meanwhile at the Legion of Fashion Emmet lorded over everyone with his ancient powers of Fabulous eyes. Roberta almost felt as if his eyes glowed everytime he picked out clothes for someone. She couldn't help but feel jealous of his taste since hers were pretty narrow even though she was more than willing to try new things."

Tie: It appears the near Divine Tailor has struck again!

"Emmet's usual work was always excellent. Her own taste was generally over the top which was something she and her brother had. Even though the long black evening dress and she was wearing didn't really have an extra flair. Tie personally was far more focused on shining like a beacon of light as an Angel. Even her clothes ranged from magnificently glowing gold armor to Amazing Kimono's worn by the elite of Feudal Japan. She would prefer those but felt it wouldn't work well with the character she played even if confidence emanated from her rather strongly. It couldn't be helped."

Tie: Maybe we should go on a runway and model some of these. A little extra event for the school. I have soo many dresses I promise that this black number isn't all I can wear perfectly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 28 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next