Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Megan: Goodbye!

"She waved Eva away wondering what she would do now. The team was getting too big for her to deal with for now. Even one of them could actually be better at stealth than her. The possibility of getting rid of her comrades in case things went sour was unlikely at least not on her own. For now she didn't want to consider bringing in another operative. The one they would send would just make things worse."

Megan: Alright Troy is that all the newbies? If so I'm going to go and hit the old dusty trail.

----------------------------------------------

"Tie clapped for the two and happily showing joy for their performance...on the surface. The reveal of everyone's powers was interesting. Kaiser's the most, but it did feel as if there was something else going on here. Tie couldn't grasp it, but Emmet's soul felt off. She could sense an ancient feeling and when he used his abilities it felt like something ready to burst out of a cage. If she was an Angel she could easily take a hold of his essence and find out what it was. For now as she continued to clap there was only one way to find these things out."

Tie: While singing I can almost feel the heat from you two. I wonder how hot will you be when fighting for your life.

"The latter statement was mental one. The fight club wasn't going to be a life or death battle, but the school wasn't a safe place."

Excalibur: You will get your chance Tie. We should go and prepare for battle soon.

Tie: As much as I would absolutely love to stay I can't. I'm not known as the brightest Ashford for nothing so studying is a must. Also I will check on our beachside fighting ring since I'm sure it will eventually get some unwanted visitors. Ciao

"She walked away at a quick pace like a person with a lot to do. There was a lot she had to do and trying to take into account the amount of potential magical distractions was getting her a headache."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:38 am

Troy: That's all for now, may have more in the near future.

"Troy wanted to see how his current group fared in combat, if it looked like he'd still have trouble, Troy would expand his team more. There was always people looking to join the mafia."

---

"The others said farewell to Tie, Katy waving her off. Now wheeled off the stage, Sandra gives Katy a little nudge."

Sandra: If I'm not mistaken, it's your turn to sing us a tone.  Smile 
Katy: A song? Ok, sure.

"Katy took the stage, a few others was there to help her if she needed it, but Katy managed fine on her own."

Katy: Not to be outdone, I'm going to perform Show The World, but like Sandra did to her song, I'm going to add some of my own flavor to mine.

"Katy kept the pace of the song well while making it her own vocally. About half way though Katy really started getting into the song, even discarding the crutch once the adrenaline started pumping. She was gonna show the mafia what happened when they mess with innocent people, she was going to show them she wasn't afraid, and she was going to show everyone that a little pain wouldn't keep her down. Katy felt she had a lot to prove after letting Troy get the better of her, so the song turned out to match pretty well."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Following the end of Katy's performance, Emmet finished Kaiser's nails and checked the time " Sandra it seems it's time to go but not before the group number, I think it's a rule of the club we hould incorperate "

Emmet floated onto the stage and searched for the perfect song " I just wanna say that I'm happy to have met you all even if it's mostly been under dreadful circumstances, were united as a club! " he he pressed the button and music started blairing through the room " I only wish Lilia hadnt left so soon and perhaps Tesla could fully join us "

Tie in the next instant walked back into the room under the exscuse she'd forgotten a pen, but they knew she wanted in on the number. Everyone gathered on the stage and put their hands together " True Notes victory! "

Emmet:
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot?

Tie:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'

Emmet with True Notes:
Fire away!

Tie with True Notes:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'!

Tie:
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'
I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya

Katy:
One way or another, I'm gonna win ya'
I'll get ya'! I'll get ya'!

Emmet:
Well, you're the real tough cookie with the long history
Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me

Sandra:
That's OK, let's see how you do it
Put up your dukes, lets get down to it!

Emmet with True Notes:

Tie:

Emmet with True Notes:
Fire away!

Tie:

Adrian(True Notes):
You come on with your come ons, you don't fight fair
But that's OK, see if I care!
Knock me down, it's all in vain
I'll get right back on my feet again!
(That's right!)

Kaiser with True Notes:

Tanesha:

Tyrone with True Notes:
Fire away!

Roberta with True Notes:

And if the lights are all out
I'll follow your bus downtown
See who's hangin' out...

Emmet:
Fire away!

Tie(Emmet):
(Come On!)

Sandra(Tie):
('Hit me with your best shot!)
(Hit me with your best shot!)
(True Notes: I'm gonna get ya', get ya', get ya', get ya'!)
Hit me with your best shot!

Emmet and Tie:
Fire away
( Victoria:Ay ay ay ay ay!)

Katy with True Notes:
One way or another, I'm gonna find ya'I'm gonna get ya', yeah
(Tanesha: get ya', get ya', get ya'!)

Tyrone(True Note)
(One way or another)

Emmet and Tie:
Fire away!
(Sandra: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Roberta:
I'm gonna get ya', get ya'!

Adrian:
Fire away!

Victoria:

True Notes:
Hit me with your best shot!

Everyone was grinning at the end of the song, their combined voices really complimented each others and the adrenaline was pumping for the nights event. Soon Emmet was wheeling Sandra down the hall towards the principles office, Victoria had decided an inpromptu cheer practice was in order so after he deposited Sandra he'd need to head back to the room to get his uniform " So what do these lessonss entail? " he asked, very much curious.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 5:10 pm

Sandra: Well, she mentioned about teaching me the astral plane. I'm not sure myself though what else we'll get into in the future. But hey, if I'm learning to better master my powers and learn new tricks, I'm not gonna complain.

"Sandra was a bit excited for this. She hadn't focused much on her powers, so despite having 2 that could be a pretty song combination, she had fallen behind a lot of other students."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 3:34 am

Emmet hummed as they approached the office, he knew a little about the astral plane seeing as one of the maids was a low level telepath. He hoped Sandra would be alright, true the principle was possibly the strongest telepath in the world, the woman was amoral as a person could be. He decided to just trust in Sandra's own capabilities, right before all their eyes she was steadily blossoming. It made him want to work harder as to not be left behind. The male secretary was sitting behind his desk doing his nails( Emmet turned his nose up at the dreadful and tacky job he was doing) The large oak door opened by itself " Please come in " Cordelia's voice drifted out.

Emmet wheeled Sandra into the large and very well put together room. Cordelia was sitting behind her desk, sitting up straight with her hands folded in front of her, possibly the most serious she'd ever been in the office. She smiled politely at the two and waved Emmet away " Thank you Mr.Jones that will be enough, I shall alert you when to come and retrieve Miss Fuller "

Emmet nodded and leaned down to kiss Sandra's cheek before leaving. He needed to get not only his uniform but something for Tesla as well.

The moment the door closed, the room melted away to a scene in a beautiful meadow. Sandra found herself standing in the middle of it all, her chair gone and whats more her outfit was completely different. Her hair was still the same as Emmet had fixed it up but she wore an all black ensemble.

" Sandra, come join me so we can begin the lesson " a bit of a distance away was Cordelia or rather a younger version. She appeared to be roughly around Sandra's age. Sitting at a large white table with a black tea set in place. She lifted a cup and took a sip " Come sit....if you can "( It's a quiz, as she tries to approach the table, it will get farther and farther away, Cordelia's doing it to gouge her current level of power, as she is now she wont be able to reach the table, but Cordelia will stop after a minute or so and allow her to come over)
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:29 am

"Sandra starts making her way forward only for the table to drift further away each step, she realizes this quickly and stops, surely Cordelia hadn't brought her here just to play games and tease her, this had to be a test of some type. Sandra would try some more to reach Cordelia, but her current efforts would end up being futile."

---

"In the halls Emmet would meet up with Tesla, it would be the first anyone seen of her this morning as she never appeared at all for the glee class."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:40 pm

After a minute Cordelia allowed her to come and sit down " My apologies Sandra but I needed to gauge your current level of strength and suffice to say we have a lot of work ahead of us but with the proper state of mind it will go smoothly " she waved her arms around " This is a mind scape of my personal design and where the majority of your training will take place. You could say were on the cusp of the astral plane " a large golden door rose up from the ground behind Cordelia " But we wont go in there till I feel your ready. Questions? "

----------------------------------------

Emmet changed into his cheerleader uniform and went off in search of Tesla, it didnt take him long to find the girl " Good Morning Miss Nova, two things, one. The fight club is taking place tonight upon mutual agreement from both parties, We'll meet up in the choir room and from there to the location Lilia has set up and two. Here " he pulled out a pair of snazzy looking earmuff head phones" There specially designed to cancel out sound. Till you feel your ready and need not feel pressured into something you dont want " He respected and understood her reasonings but it bothered him still, he loved music, singing and dancing and in some ways couldnt comprehend why someone could hate music so much, but it wasnt his place to question her and just meant he'd need twice as much music in his own life " Test them out " he recommeded for in the next instant music started playing. Emmet shook with the beat of the music, feeling it's intensity burn like an inferno. Tanesha who was on her way to practice and Kaiser on her his way to his way to his room fell in behind Emmet as backup.

Tanesha and Kaiser:
Burn
Burn
Burn
Burn

Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn
Burn baby burn
Burnin'

The hall darkened and multicolored strobe lights shone down as the three danced. Tesla completely uneffected and unable to hear anything.

Emmet:
To my surprise
One hundred stories high!
People getting loose now
Getting down on the roof, I tell ya
Folks are screaming out of control
It was so entertaining
When the boogie started to explode
I heard somebody say

Tanesha and Kaiser:
Burn baby burn (Emmet: Disco inferno)
Burn baby burn (Emmet: Burn that mother down)
Burnin'

Emmet:
Satisfaction (Tanesha and Kaiser: Do do do)
Came in a chain reaction (Tanesha and Kaiser: Burnin')
I couldn't get enough
So I had to self-destruct (Tanesha and Kaiser: Do do do)
I tell ya the heat was on,
(with Tanesha and Kaiser: Rising) To the top
And everybody's going strong (Tanesha and Kaiser: Do do do)
That is when my spark got hot
I heard somebody say

Tanesha and Kaiser:

Emmet with Tanesha and Kaiser:
Up above my head

Emmet:
I hear music, (Tanesha and Kaiser: I hear music in the air)
I hear music

Emmet with Tanesha and Kaiser:
That makes me know
There's a party somewhere

Emmet:
Oh, Satisfaction (Tanesha and Kaiser: Do do do)
Came in a chain reaction (Tanesha and Kaiser: Burnin')
I couldn't get enough
So I had to self-destruct (Tanesha and Kaiser: Do do do)
Yeah the heat was on,
(with Tanesha and Kaiser: Rising) To the top
And everybody's going strong (Tanesha and Kaiser: Do do do)
That is when my spark got hot
I heard somebody say

Tanesha and Kaiser:

Burn baby burn (Emmet: Owww!)

Once the number was done, Tanesha and Kaiser continued on their way. Emmet raised a questioning eyebrow at Tesla and gestured at the headphones.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 9:02 pm

"Tie immediately left the room rushing towards the power sparring class she knew that Sarah was in. She was a quiet girl until you asked about extracurriculars. The class was just over and everyone was leaving most were physically strained. Sarah was one of the few who didn't seem to break much of a sweat."

Sarah: What is it Lilia?

Tie: Well hello to you to Sarah. I have a propos..

Sarah: Accepted.

Tie: But you didn't...

"Her lips formed a smile that was Lilia would mistake for the arrogant grin of her mother."

Sarah: I know what your going to say anyway. It seems like a fine proposal at least. However I get the distinct feeling its more for your protection than anyone else.

Tie: Well you should know what I'm going to say anyway.

Sarah: Maybe I should, or maybe I just don't feel like constantly using my ability. Of course basic reasoning on my part suggests you won't give me the complete answer.

Tie: Oh my you are astute. Suffice it to say I need your aid.

"Tie nodded back in the other direction leading her away from the other students."

Tie: Whatever explanation Tyrone gave you is merely the bare minimum of my plans. Plus there is a possibility of some unwanted guests for today's entertainment. You may have to work that brain of yours to the max.

Sarah: Ha! The hardware I keep stored in my skull is top of the line. This grudge match maybe done by mutants, but the people involved seem mostly mediocre. I don't expect to have to do much work.

Excalibur: I see you found another pupil. When are you going to found the School of The Smug and Pompous?

"Tie couldn't help but chuckle at Excalibur's remark. It wasn't an idea that was far from her mind yet."

Tie: Well then come with me. You might be impressed.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Sandra: Only one, when do we get started?

"Sandra was eager to learn. She had a lot of reason to learn, between Troy and the Mafia and wanting to keep up with the others."

Sandra: Well ok, maybe more then one. Trust me I'm eager to learn and impress, that said, what is first that you want to teach me?

---

"Tesla lifted the headphones off her ears."

Tesla: That worked excellently... thank you Emmet.

"Thank you wasn't words Tesla uttered a whole lot, but these headphones could really help her get some peace and ease her mind."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:45 pm

" My pleasure, well I mut be on my way, see you later " Emmet bid Tesla a farewell and headed on his way. He soon arrived at the gym where the cheerleaders practiced. Several of the squad members were already present, mosstly standing around and gossiping. He spotted Tanesha doing a few sstretches by herself and walked over " So where is our exalted leader at? " he fell into his own pre-stretches.

" She aid something about getting someone to help us with some new routines, aka she's screwing Adrian in one of the janitors closets " she responded matter o factly, again she was impressed with how flexible Emmet was, having already seen a full display a few days ago during his tryouts. More then Victoria that was for sure " She has him come in every other practice to help us out, he's a pretty good dancer and has an almost expert level of undersstanding and flowing the choreography "

Emmed hmmed as he continued stretching, he felt a twinge but forced it away as quickly as it appeared. No, i'm totes not going there " Looks like we have a bit more time before they finish, so tell me about yourself Miss Jackson "

" Not to much to tell Mr.Jones, I grew here on the island, I come from a long line of mutants. My folks run a little bookstore in the mall, it's more popular then you'd think and they make a lot of money from it. I have a little sister named Tia, my parent have this weird thing with the letter T, we have a baby brother named Tom, from that I'm a junior of good old Genosha high, resident co-captain of the cheerleaders and bi gal "

The last part really got Emmets attention " I knew it, I have impeccable gaydar went off as soon as I saw you, so are you seeing anyone "

" Not at this momet, I have turned out several of the squad members though "

" Have you and Vic-

" NO, she's pretty but her personality is a turn off "

" Ha, well said, hmm so anyone in the glee club your interested in? "

" I have a bit of a weakness for red heads, there in short supply here, Lilia looks like she'd be fun in the sack, same with Katy and Roberta, guy wise I'd say....... "

" Tyrone, dont worry I wont tell anyone I just pay attention "

" I just think he's cute and funny, Victoria wants to rip his balls off though "

" Oh forget her, do what your heart and lady parts will you to do "

" HAHAHA, gurl you are to much, well tell me about yourself "

" Emmet Alexander Jones, son of one fabulous Samantha Jones, I'm an out and proud gay man who dont need no man but wouldnt kick an attractive one out of bed. A great music enthusiast, i've probably seen every broadway play known to man over ten times. I plan to make a name for myself on that very stage someday as well as break out into the fashion business "

Tanesha really liked Emmet and the rest of the people in Glee club, which just made this whole all the more horrible. His expression darkened, Emmet was about to question her on it when Victoria finally made her entrance, Adrian in tow. Victoria's appearance screamed " I just got fucked in a broomcloset " her hair was a mess and her clothes were wrinkled but with a swift snap of her fingers a few of the girls appeared at her side, brushes and hair spray at the ready and set about fixing her appearance. It was clear this was a regular occurance.

Adrian joined Emmet and Tanesha, his own appearance giving away no sign of earlier activities. Emmet felt his cheeks turn pink, something about this fact was turning him on " So your a teacher of the dancing arts? "

Adrian shrugged " One of my mothers attempts to show me she cared about me the same way as her other children. A series of dance lessons ranging from Ballet to hip hop and tap, the end result is " he did a quick steps " Good dancing, it's never really been useful till now " not entirely true, he found quick and unpreditable movements came in handy during a fight when you could predict your opponents moves " I'll teach you all I know "

" Oh how generous of you, but you'll find I'm pretty gifted with my legs "

" Hmm, yes, you are "

Emmet blushed again at the open suggestion and Tanesha covered her mouth to cover her laughter.

" VICKY!! "

Everyone jumped at the sound of the booming voice. A tall and heavily muscled boy in football gear stalked into the gym and began talking heatedly with Victoria.

" Her younger brother by a year, Donavan Duvan, Donnie for short. He's a little to a lot on the overprotective side and her reputation gives him a lot of fires to put out "

" Hmm, he'd probably have less trouble if she put out less, am I wrong in assuming she's slept with the whole football team, sans her brother? "

" You hit the nail on the head " Tanesha responded without hesitation. It was no real secret anyway

" I wouldnt count her brother out I were you " Emmet and Tanesha starred at Adrian with raised eyebrows " She tells me an awful lot about her secret fantasies, it seems incest isnt out of the ball park for her "

Emmets mind whirred with this new piece of gossip and how he could use it to his advantage. He meant it when he said he intended to take over the squad, he could already see he had an ally in Tanesha. truthfully, Donnie was very easy on the guys, he could see why her own brother was lusting after him. Emmet licked his lips as he imagined having his own private time with the beefy football player. The shouting match between the siblings seemed to have fizzled out and Donnie turned to leave, for a moment his gaze met Emmets and the male cheerleaders gay dar went through the roof. A seductive smile twisted his lips, Donnnie blushed deeply and ducked out of the gym " Oh the game is afoot now "

Tanesha had followed his gaze and just shook her head, she couldnt wait to see how this whole thing turned out.

Victoria gathered everyone " Ok ok, now that the baby is gone, lets get down to business, our last few practices have been pathetic, but i've brought in some expert help " she gestured for Adrian to come over. Emmet folded his hands over his chest, this chick was riddiculous, as much as she lusted after anything with a pulse she seemed to have actual feelings for Adrian, not that he'd remotely returned them.

" Alright then " Adrian clapped his hands " Lets start with some simple moves to begin the practice " Give me a beat! " a kickin drum beat began playing, the cheerleaders, sans Emmet and Tanesha fell in line to dance, Victoria dancing seductively against Adrian who matched her movements.

Adrian:
Sittin' in the movie show, thinkin' nasty thoughts, huh

Victoria jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, he supported her lower back and spun them around. Emmet rolled his eyes at this spectacle

Emmet:
A-better be a gentlemen or you turn me off, huh
That's right, a-let me tell it

Emmet and Tanesha started doing their own moves while Victoria and the cheerleaders matched with Adrian

Adrian and Emmet with the cheerleaders:
Nasty, nasty boys, don't mean a thing, huh
Oh you nasty boys
Nasty, nasty boys, don't ever change, huh
Oh you nasty boys

Tanesha with the (cheerleaders):
I don't like no nasty car, I don't like a nasty food, huh
(Ooh ooh yeah)
The only nasty thing I like is the nasty groove, huh

Victoria:
Will this one do?
Uh huh, I know, say

Adrian, Emmet, and Tanesha with the cheerleaders:
Nasty
Nasty boys, don't mean a thing, huh
Oh you nasty boys
Nasty
Nasty boys, don't ever change, huh
Oh you nasty boys

Emmet and Victoria
Nasty
Nasty boys, give me your nasty groove, huh
Oh you nasty boys
Nasty
Nasty boys, let me see your nasty body move, huh
Oh you nasty boys

Victoria:
I could learn to like this
Listen up.

Emmet with (cheerleaders):
I'm not a prude (no)
I just want some respect (that's right)
So close the door if you want me to respond (ooh ooh yeah)

Tanesha:
Cause privacy is my middle name
My last name is Control

Emmet, Tanesha, and Victoria:
No my first name ain't baby
It's Janet
Miss Jackson if you're nasty

Victoria and Adrian with cheerleaders:
Nasty
Nasty boys, don't mean a thing
Oh you nasty boys
Nasty
Nasty boys, don't ever change, huh
Oh you nasty boys

Emmet and Tanesha with cheerleaders:
Nasty boys, don't mean a thing
Oh you nasty boys
Don't mean a thing to me, uh
Nasty!
Don't mean a thing, huh
Oh you nasty boys
Uh!

Adrian:
I love this part

Tanesha with (cheerleaders):
Hey!
Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts?
(Nasty boys!)
Who's that in that nasty car?
(Nasty boys!)
Who's that eating that nasty food?
(Nasty boys!)
Who's jamming to my nasty groove?
(Nasty boys!)

Emmet with (cheerleaders):
Ladies
(Nasty boys)
Don't mean a thing

Emmet, Tanesha, Adrian, and Victoria with Cheerleaders:
Oh you nasty boys

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia got up and walked over to a massive boulder that appeared, she kneeled down, got a grip and lifted it with one finger " Here your mental strength shows through physical appearance. Meaning the limits of what you can do with telekinesis, stregnth and " her other arm shot out and stretched till it was out of sight, a moment laster it retraced, holding onto her another large boulder " range and as well as " multiple arms strouted from her body and stretched out " handing multiple objects at once " she beckoned Sandra over and pointed to a small pebble " pick it up and put it down. Each time the size will increase "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:29 am

"Sandra does as told. This was all pretty wild but at the same time exciting. Sandra kept lifting and lowering the pebble which soon went from a small rock, to a large rock, to a builder of itself. Sandra clearly had a lot of mental strength, more then she'd even thought as the builder continued to grow with each lift."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 4:23 am

Cordelia was truly astonished at Sandra's progress, the girls mental strength was astounding, especially for her being so raw in it. She sipped her tea as she pondered how the hell that Crosby punk and his goons were able to get the drop on her and put her in surgery, it boggled the mind. But one thing was clear, with practice, she could become a monster.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:34 pm

"The boulder was still growing with no signs of slowing down, even as it started nearing the size of Cordelia own boulder. There was no doubt in Cordelia mind that Sandra was destined for things far greater then being a mere mutant. With talk of the Phoenix going around, it was clear this girl was proving herself as a viable possible host. Shawkun said Sandra had the potential to exceed even her, it was looking like he was onto something.

Lacking strength was far from Sandra's issue. She had vast power, she just needed to be thought how to use it and fully understand it."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Practice continued on, Adrian and Victoria leading the group through a few routines. Emmet did each one flawlessly, something he noticed that was bothering Victoria but earning him the rest of the squads admiration. The pace continued to get faster and faster as Victoria barked out formations and moves. In the middle of a back flip she ordered them into a pyramid and directed each to a specific spot, Emmet no so suprisingly found himself on the bottom of it. He held strong though, it certainly wasnt hi first time having weight on his back. Suddenly though the pyramid wobbled and collapssed.

" What the fuck was that!? " Victoria screeched as the fallen cheerleaders dissentangled themselves from each other " Emmet, show some professionalism, this was entirely your fault! "

Emmet was on his feet in an instant, hands on his hips " No it wasnt, it was a simple accident that doesnt desserve scorn, maybe if you'd given us a bit more notice and prep it would have been better " truthfully it was the girl next to him that had caused it to fall but he wasnt about to rat her out.

Vioctoria marched right up to him " What wass that, I think your forgetting yourself "

" Oh really " Emmet's eyebrows shot up " Well then please remind me "

Tanesha immediately got between them " Alright girls put the claws away, I think a break would be a good idea " the other cheerleaders began wobbling towards the water cooler at Victoria's relent. She flipped her hair and turned to Adrian.

" I'm sorry you had to see that, I dont want you to feel like your wasting your time by helping us "

Emmet rolled his eyes " You are, I could just as well teach the squad, my dance skills are impecable "

Victoria snorted " Your moves are cute but really I'd say Adrian and myself are clearly better, the best in glee club even "

Emmet was scandalized " Thats a bold statement and incredibly untrue, if were discussing dance then that would be Kaiser and myself. Katy herself showed some good moves prior to her injury, not to mention Sandra "

Tanesha's own eyebrows rose this time " I thinks your forgetting someone homeboy, my moves put all ya'lls to shame "

Adrian just smiled, this was pretty amusing " Then should we have a contest to see who's the True Notes best dancer is? "

Victoria and Tanesha were all for it but Emmet shook his head " We cant have a contest without the entire club present " suddenly Kaiser passed by the gym doors and Emmet dashed over to him, dragging the boy in and explaining the situation. Kaiser rubbed his chin

" I agree with Emmet, but at the same time I dont think any of you will really be appeased till I beat all of you, so how about a mini event "

They all nodded, the begining part of his statement taking awhile for them to catch " HEY! "

Kaiser chuckled " Couldnt resist, so were in agreement, we do this thunder dome style? "

They agreed, the cheerleaders were called back over and Victoria ordered them to be judges and choose the best dancer honestly, though the looks she was giving them said they'd better pick her if they knew what was good for them. They decided to perform " Call me maybe" byCarly Rae Jensen. As the music started playing, everyone fell into the song " Watch and learn children " Tanesha declared

Tanesha:
I threw a wish in the well,
Don't ask me, I'll never tell
I looked to you as it fell,
And now you're in my way.

Emmet:
I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss
I wasn't looking for this,
But now you're in my way.

Victoria with Tanesha:
Your stare was holdin',
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowing'

Kaiser:
Where you think you're going, baby?

Adrian:
Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Kaiser:
It's hard to look right
At you baby
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Victoria and Emmet:
Hey! I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Tanesha:
And all the other boys
Try to chase me

True Notes:
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Emmet with Kaiser:
You took your time with the call
I took no time with the fall
You gave me nothing at all
But still, you're in my way

Tanesha and Victoria with Adrian:
I beg and borrow and steal
Had foresight and it's real
I didn't know I would feel it
But it's in my way

Victoria with Emmet:
Your stare was holdin'
Ripped jeans, skin was showin'
Hot night, wind was blowin'

Tanesha:
Where you think you're going, baby?

Adrian:
Hey, I just met you (Tanesha: Ooh yeah!)
And this is crazy (Victoria: Crazy!)
But here's my number
So call me, maybe? (Emmet: Call me, yeah!)

Kaiser:
It's hard to look right
At you baby (Tanesha: Baby!)
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Emmet and Victoria:
Hey! I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Tanesha:
And all the other boys
Try to chase me

True Notes:
But here's my number
So call me, maybe?

Everyone put their all into the song, performing every dance they could think of from the cabbage patch and running man to jerking and dougying. The competition was fierce as they each tried to outdo the other, but as they progressed, they gradually began having fun and simply enjoying the performance.

Emmet and Adrian:
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
I missed you so bad
I missed you so, so bad

Tanesha and Kaiser:
Before you came into my life
I missed you so bad
And you should know that
I missed you so, so bad

Victoria:
It's hard to look right, (Emmet: Hard to look right)
At you baby, (Tanesha: At you baby!)
But here's my number, (Kaiser: Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

True Notes:
So call me, maybe? (Emmet: Yeah, yeah, yeah!)

Adrian:
Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy (Tanesha: Crazy!) (Emmet: Yeah!)
But here's my number (Kaiser: Maybe!)

Kaiser with Emmet:
(Victoria: And all the other boys!) And all the other boys
(Adrian: Try to chase me!) Try to chase me (Tanesha: Oh yeaah!) (Adrian: Try to chase me!)
But here's my number
So call me, maybe? (Victoria: Call me!)

True Notes:
Before you came into my life (Emmet: Before you came into my life!) (Victoria: Oh oh!)
I missed you so bad (Taneha: Missed you so so bad!)
I missed you so bad (Adrian: So bad!)
I missed you so, so bad (Kaiser: So bad!)
Before you came into my life (Emmet: Before you!) (Adrian: Oh, yeah!)
I missed you so bad (Kaiser: So bad!)
You should know that (Tanesha and Victoria: Yeah!)

So call me maybe?

The gym exploded with applause as the squad clapped and cheered for the Glee club.

" Yes, yes, now who was the better dancer? " Victoria demanded.

" Oh who cares, we all performed fabulously and again such things are better employed when were all present. Lets just agree were all incredible " Emmet recommended, Tanesha, Kaiser, and Adrian agreed. Victoria was less then thrilled and ended the practice right there, stating she had somewhere to be.

Emmet rolled his eyes " She makes being a Diva seem like a bad thing "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well your certainly not lacking in the power department " Cordelia commented " But power without control is meaningless. So in that we need to work on your control, execution, and overall understanding. Thats the main reason you couldnt approach me earlier, while brute force has many uses, for more complex moves you need a keen eye and the ability to shape it to your desire " she walked a fair distance away and slammed her fist into the ground. A massive earthquake rocked the area, giant fissure splitting the ground and forming a yawning hole " Telekinetic force manipulation, abandons the notion of subtlety for sheer power. You cant use of the flashier techniques, but you obliterate a builting or two " Cordelia snapped her fingers and the area returned to how it'd been before " Hmm " she took her seat again and formed a ball of mental energy, a perfect sphere " this is how you'll learn control, picture your power as an ocean, then shrink and compress it into a sphere. A perfect one, no cracks, no ripples, completely round and smooth "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 am

Sandra: A sphere, hmm, ok. I'll try.

"Sandra took Cordelia advice and tried creating a sphere of energy, the first one was unstable and feel apart. Sandra kept at it however and while she was a way away from forming a perfect sphere, she quickly got one that held together and she started trying to smooth it out."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:14 am

Once the squad had been dismissed, Emmet made his way towards the male locker room. Seeing as he was the only guy with the cheerleaders, he had it all to himself. He sighed dreamily as the water cascaded over his body, not particularly bothered about temperature. He set about cleaning himself with the special aromatic soaps he'd brought when he sensed someone enter the lockerroom. He made no move to do anything, he didnt doubt Troy would try something, but was confident enough he could handle anyone sent his way, even the giant green vibrator.

" Hope you dont mind some company " Adrian sided up next to him to use the opposite nozzle, there were no dividers so they were practically touching.

" Not at all " Emmet responded cooly " We certainly worked up a sweat "

" Hmm " Adrian agreed.

Silence followed them and it was gradually starting to bother Emmet. They were alone in the locker room, in the shower, naked. This whole thing screamed porno plotline. True he and Adrian had already had sex but that was far from the point. He finally gave in to temptation and peeked over. Adrians body was covered in foam as he vigorously scrubbed himself. Emmet just starred, his own cleaning momentarily forgotten.

" Um, someone likes being clean "

" I'm about to fuck you and I figured you wouldnt want to touch me if I still had " Victoria " all over me "

Silence set in again as both boys washed themselves " Your not wrong " Emmet admitted " What makes me think I want you to fuck me, rather presumtious of you "

In a flash Adrian had Emmet pinned to the wall, water washing over them " The fact that you spent the majority of the practice oggling my package kinda implies you want a dicking "

Emmet just smirked now, the sluttier side of his personality coming out " Yes, yes I do "

-----------------------------------------------------

Cordelia continued to watch Sandra's progress, she was a long way from mastery but she was certainly off to a good start "Hmm, thats enough for today I believe " the area dissolved returning back to Cordelia's office where they'd been the whole time " Time different in that place, it probably felt like around twenty minutes to you but it's actually been an hour, well pick up again tomorrow, well focus on the same lessons, I'll also go into telepathy but for the most part the first few lessons will most be on telekinesis " Cordelia reached to Emmet only to find the boy in some very interesting positions. After a brief conversation, it was agreed that someone else would come for Sandra.

" Well Mr.Jones seems to have certain orifices filled at the moment, worry not he'll get to you as soon as possible and in the meantime another member of the Glee club will come collect you and take you to the cafeteria for lunch. Sandra keep the image of the sphere in your mind, that itself is an exercise, it also helps to use the image of a thing or person to affirm it "

A moment later Tanesha entered the office " Hey Sandra, it looks like i'm your new chauffer " she joked as she carefully gripped the back handles on the chair " Ready to go? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:54 am

"I want that summary on Brutus by tomorrow people, and try not to copy anyone's work again. Seriously if you do, try and make it more readable next time." Some light laughter distracted everyone from a small few who were avoiding even looking their teacher in the face as everyone left class.

Roberta was the last one to reach the door way, but before she could step outside she could hear her name being called. "Ms. Cisneros. Do you have a sec?" Without delay she walked over to Matthew Wilkinson's desk. "Yes Mr. Wilkinson. What did you want?" There was something about him that was just too...average. Caucasion man with a bit of tan complexion. Build was average and actually shorter than Roberta. Short blonde hair, but with emerald eyes that Roberta could honestly get lost in. Other than that nothing special.

"Your in the school Glee Club right?"

"Yep."

"I heard there is some talent in there. Some of the students talk a lot about Sandra Fuller. I heard she had a hard time with some of the students here. Troy's gang right?"

Roberta visibly frowned feeling herself go on alert. The teacher's here didn'nt seem to show too much interest in the Mafia. She remained calm at least hoping he wasn't like the others. "Obviously. I do wonder why no one has dealt with them yet. His money shouldn't protect him from justice." Her words while seemingly naive were spoken with no doubt in them. Matthew smiled and nodded not trying to go against her reasoning.

"You are right of course. Unfortunately the principle doesn't see it that way. Of course you have another problem on your hands. Megan will go after Sandra again, and this time she wants to finish the job."

"Who are you?" the question was the only one she needed to ask. She knew that simply knowing who he was would possibly answer soo many issues. "I don't know how you figured this out, but you better talk teacher."

"No need for the threat. I'm an observer for the CIA. We are here to make sure certain exceptional beings aren't eliminated. Out of all the mutants and supers here there is no one that we know of like Sandra. Me an you can save her."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:47 pm

"Sandra nodded to Tanesha cheerfully."

Sandra: Yep! Thanks for everything Cordelia, I look forward to the next lesson.

"Back to Tanesha."

Sandra: I'm ready now.

"Tanesha wheeled Sandra out of the office and started towards the cafeteria. Alone the way Sandra quickly started up a conversation with her."

Sandra: So Tanesha, did Cordelia pick you to come, or did you willing accept a offer?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:33 pm

" You can call me Tani if you want. I was on my way to the caf myself when I was suddenly involved in a threeway telepathic conversation. Emmet asked me to look after you while he's " preocupied " I'm doing this completely willingly, one glee cluber to another. So what were you doing in the principles office? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:27 am

There was a long silence filling the air. Roberta's face was almost unreadable. The stoic appearance was like stone, but before her teacher could say anything it started to crack. A smile started to breathrough and the girlish sound of giggling escaped her mouth. Without even trying to hide it Roberta began laughing loudly and had to lean on his desk to stop it. Matthew was dumbfounded at the usually cool and calm student doing this.

"Oh my god." moisture was building up out the corner of her eye. "Wow are you serious?"

"I'm not sure what's so funny about this." His tone began to sound annoyed and Roberta began to calm down, but still kept that smile.

"I'm sorry sorry its just that this school and everyone in it takes Highschool a little too seriously. Wow even the CIA is interested in the students here." She shook her head and sighed feeling almost relieved. For her it was the hardest she laughed in awhile. "So what is so special about Sandra?"

"Well that's classified. Suffice to say that Troy knows why and he wants her gone. Of course he isn't the only one who would want to deal with her. I just need your help." He looked at his watch knowing it was town for her next class. "Just think on. You don't have to work with me but I can help her more than your friends can."

Roberta nodded and walked out the classroom. The thought of directly working for him seemed off to her. She was sure they could take action against Troy if they really wanted. Something wasn't right, but she would play along for now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:05 pm

Sandra: I'm getting private lessons from the principle herself to learn my powers. Apparently I'm quite powerful, I just lack control.

"Sandra could imagine what Emmet was busy with."

Sandra: Tani is a nice nickname. I haven't used it recently, but people has referred to me as Sandy in the past. But I'm happy with either name.

"Sandra always seemed to have a bright personality and seemed comfortable around the fellow glee clubers."

Sandra: So Tani, what's on the menus for today?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 5:17 pm

" Sandy, sounds nice, I can only imagine all the grease jokes youve had to hear " they were one of the first people to enter the cafeteria so it was relatively empty. Tanisha rolled them over through the line to see what they were serving "wow impressive girl " she commented when Sandra explained her lessons with the principle " Control is very important, believe me I know " her tone went somber on the last part but she quickly covered it " Our choices consist of spagheti and meatballs, cheeeburgers, etc " Once they both decided what they wanted, Tani rolled them over to one of the center tables and moved a chair over for Sandra to position herself and sat across from the girl.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:10 pm

"Sandra had ordered the spagheti and was quick to get eating, she was getting quite hungry."

Sandra: Truth be told nobody really joke about the nickname because not many use it, Emmet doesn't even know it. I think... your the first one in the school I told it to.

"She had good manners and obviously stopped eating when she spoke."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Tanisha had gotten a cheeseburger with fries, she was fairly hungry herself after the intense workout. She sipped her soda, a little amused " Really? thats pretty cool " she knew something Emmet didnt know, she couldnt help but smile around her straw " Well Sandy it's nice to meet you " she put her drink aside to nibble on a fry " Todays practice was really entertaining " she went on to tell her about everything that had happen, making it known that she was fairly blunt.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:30 am

Sandra: It's nice to meeting you as well Tani.

"Sandra listened as Tanisha explained the events, Sandra got a bit of a laugh from some of it."

Sandra: Wow that sounds like a exciting day, I see the glee club isn't the class where anything can happen. I'm so joining the cheerleaders when I get out of this wheelchair.

"Sandra hated missing out on so much. It was a little surprising how quickly she's changed since meeting Emmet, she went from this shy, and somewhat anti-socal girl to singing in front of crowds, making a group of friends and wanting to join classes she'd never of joined on her own. Emmet's confidence and willingness to try anything was clearly rubbing off on Sandra, despite the troubles with the Mafia."

Sandra: So what class do you have next?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 17 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next