Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:33 pm

"The music really helped settle any lingering fears and the more Sandra followed through with the motions, the more comfortable she got with them. Soon enough she was quite enjoying the cartwheels and back flips."

Sandra: Wow guys, stuff like this is really fun when you start getting use to it. What else do you guys do?

"Sandra asked curiously, if there was more to learn she'd love to start getting a feel for it."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:34 pm

" Alright, now were gonna try some combinations, queen show us how it's done "

Emmet went to the other side of the gym, took a breath then started running. He leaped into a cartwheel, back flip, front flip, double tuck flip. Landing in front of the girls " We do all types of routines like this, try something a little more simple though. Whatever you feel you can do "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:00 am

Tie: I am sure she would love to be questioned by her master's enemy. Its been entertaining, but I must be going. Have so much work to do and I even have to act like a Highschool student. Have fun reading terrible papers.

"She waved him goodbye and left out the room nearly running into Roberta."

Roberta: Hey Lilia I heard Tyrone say we're going to need a lot of food for this school festival?

Tie: Oh yes! He called me about it and told me what everyone else agreed on. By god will you be fixing the food?

"Her hands clamped onto Roberta's shoulders. They were beginning to feel a strong pressure that was getting uncomfortable even for her."

Roberta: I-I guess so. Can you loosen up the vice grips. A girl needs her arm attached."

Tie: Sorry sorry I'm usually really excited to try out my culinary skills. Come on walk with me talk with me. I may actually be my first culinary student. How exciting!

Roberta: I have a terrible feeling about this.

------------------------------------------------------------

Megan: Troy baby! I gotta a cool plan that's going to blow your mind. Well something is going to blow up at least, but I will need some assistance!

"She burst open the door to the hideout with a blood smeared T shirt and shorts. Surprising her hair and face was fine, but it was obvious she was doing something recently. The fact that she was sounded like a rather elaborate plan for her."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:36 am

Troy: A plan huh.

"Troy was a bit curious what this girl had come up with. The blood didn't seem to faze him in the slightest, Troy acted as if it wasn't even there."

Troy: Alright shoot, what is this you have?

---

Sandra: Oh, alright. I'll try.

"Sandra took the advice to keep it simple. She decided on a cartwheel, back flip, cart wheel, front flip combination to start with. She had only practiced 2 of these 3 moves but still managed the front flip fine. She learly wasn't as smooth with this as Tenesha and Emmet, taking a bit longer then them to transition from one move to the next. But this is something she would improve with practice."

Sandra: So how was that?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:30 pm

Megan: Well after intense preparation and stealing plenty of tasty tasty fertilizer I've done i! I made a BOMB for the first time.

"Well that was a lie, but being into not only torture and extremely talented in bomb would make her look even more suspicious than she already does. She tossed a rat's tail that was stuck to her arm and threw it into the garbage."

Megan: I listened in no a few convos and it seems that they are participating in the school festival. I say we bomb it, or try and poison the food their goign to sell. Either way we have no choice but to take them out while their distracted.

"Her plan seemed big and a little too loud for Troy's gang usually. It was somewhat strange she was going so big this time since they only needed to kill Sandra."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 1:47 am

Troy: Are you forgetting Sandra is the one we need dead? The rest can frankly go fuck themselves up the ass.

"Truthfully this plan was a bit much, a murder of a entire group would draw to much heat even for Troy, however."

Troy: If you can make bombs though, that might be useful. We find out where Sandra is staying, plant a explosive while he's away. She comes back, boom. With fathers connections there won't be much heat, the newlines will spin her death as caused by a explosion doe to some due to whatever type of catastrophic failure in the room. The girl becomes dead and we get off free.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:08 am

" Hohohoho, what a lovely display "

an obnoxious laugh rang through the air, in the doorway of the gym, a young girl sashayed through. caucasian with floor length blonde hair, she wore the schools uniform and a tiara on her head. She an incredibly insufferable smug look on her face as she regarded the trio. Emmet raised an eyebrow at this new figure " Greetings and salutations, pray tell whom might you be? "

She sneered for a moment but quickly covered it up with a plastic smile " Really, you dont know who I am, I have to question your intelligence, seeing as this school belongs to moi

" You the friggin janitor or something? " Tanesha asked

" Yeah, weve met the principle and she's way hotter then you are " Emmet added, it was already abundantly clear that animousity was going to follow along with this girl.

" My name is Barbie, Miss Barbie Hewston. Remember it well for it will be on everyones tongues soon, or queen Barbie, Barbie the Goddess "

Tanesha and Emmet exchanged looks.

" Where to begin with this " Tanesha pondered " Did your parents seriously name you after the outdated fetish doll with a zillion riddiculous ass jobs and tricks? Second the only queen and goddess around him is this fabulous bitch " she cocked her head in Emmets direction who gave a regal wave " Another thing is your working waaaaay to hard to impress yourself " she already had Victoria to put up with and she wasnt taking crap from another white girl.

Barbie smirked " Ha, jealousy, its such a sweet nectar, I lap it up. Queen and Goddess are words reserved for the female gender. What does a sweaty, filthy man like him have trying to dress up with them, though he seems like the type to wear panties "

Emmet tossed his head back and looked down his nose at the girl " Well sweety you seem like the type of skank who doesnt wear any undergarments at all, from your statement that you'll be on everyones tongues, one can only assume that you'll be setting up business downstairs. Most unseemly, Queen and Goddess may traditionally be reserved for women. But every so often you meet one who signifies perfections that the boundaries between the genders hold no meaning, its more like how can the words Queen and Goddess not be used to describe me. But weve only just met and perhaps we should try to introduce ourselves again, miss Barbie Whouston, I am Emmet Alexander Jones, the pleasures is all yours, these wonderful women at my side are Tanesha Mack and Sandra Fuller. Though dont trouble yourself with remembering for we wont remember you. Plastic doesnt really make much of an impression does it. Now shoo shoo were quite busy "

Tanesha doubled over laughing, god only Emmet, the attitude and body language that made you feel unworthy to be in his presence.

Barbie took a step back, his mouth flapping open and close. Finally she seemed to compose herself " Very well, I would say this is the last time we see each other, but since I intend to join this ragtag squad and whip it into shape, I will see you at tryouts " she flipped her hair back and strutted out of the room.

Emmet shook his head " Tacky has a name, well another name. What an ego "

" She'll soon learn that no one has a bigger ego then you " she said innocent then jumped out of the way of Emmets playfully aimed kicked to the butt " Looks like you have some competition to get on the squad babe, though i'm being generous with the word competition. Lets work on the cheering part of being a cheerleader, Queen Goddess, our weapons "

Emmet pulled out a bundle of pom poms and distributed them.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:34 am

"The interruption was quite rude and this girl had quite the ego."

Sandra: Don't worry Tani. I'm going to work hard and make sure I make it in. No girl who laughs like Santa Clause is gonna take my spot.

"Barbie talked a lot but didn't show anything, it was likely she was just talking a big game and Sandra wasn't being intimidated so easily. She put on the pom poms Emmet passed around, she smiled wearing these, she always wondered what it was like being a cheerleader."

Sandra: Alright! So cheers, where do we start girls?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:47 am

Tanesha took the lead on it " Ok girls, ready ok! U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi, you ugly yeah yeah you ugly " she through the moves of it then Emmet performed it as well then the two did it in unision and waited for Sandra.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 2:59 am

"Sandra was quick to repeat the cheer and moves, doing them confidently and surprising well. This part Sandra looked at kinda similar to a song as dance, similar motivation to how Emmet thought Tenesha how to work high heels. Of course, looking at it in this way gave her a sensation of wanting to excel at it. She really wanted to leave a good impression on her initial try."

Sandra: How was that guys?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 4:23 am

" Marvelous, now lets put all of what weve shown you so far together " Emmet suggested, the other two quickly agreed and the performance began.

Emmet:
Dream of anything;
I'll make it all come true.
Everything you need
Is all I'll have for you.

Tanesha:
Always by your side.
Whenever you need a friend,
I'm never far behind.

Sandra:
If the stars all fall,
When there's no more light,
And the moon should crumble,
It will be alright.

Emmet, Tanesha, and Sandra:
Don't you worry about the dark,
I will light up the night with the love in my heart.
I will burn like the sun,
I will keep you safe and warm.
Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day,
I will be there to take all your fears away.
With a touch of my hand,
I will turn your life to gold.
With a touch of my hand,
I'll turn your life to gold.

Tanesha:
Let's have everything,
Nothing we cannot do.
Every heart just beaming,
Every sky turns blue.

Sandra:
I'm so happy
Just to have you here.
Smiles bringing sunshine,
And worries disappear.

Emmet:
When the days turn dark,
And we start to fall,
I will pick you up and
We will fix it all.

Don't you worry about the dark,
I will burn like the sun,
I will keep you safe and warm.
Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day,
With a touch of my hand,
Gold...

Sandra:
Don't worry, I've got you;
Nothing will ever harm you.

Tanesha:
I'm close by, I'll stay here;
Through all things, I will be near.

Sandra and Tanesha:
Close your eyes,
Don't you cry.
Love's around you;
In time, you'll fly.

Don't you worry about the dark,(Emmet: Don't you worry)
I will burn like the sun,(Emmet: I will burn)
I will keep you safe and warm.(Emmet: Keep you safe and warm)
Like the smell of a rose on a summer's day,(Emmet: Ooooh)
With a touch of my hand,
With a touch of my hand,
I'll turn your life to gold.

The three performed all the moves they'd shown Sandra so far, improvising a few extra ones on the side as they sang the cheerful song, waving their pom poms, shaking their hips, and moving all together. At the end they all through their pom poms into the air, struck poses, and caught them.

" Wow, that was a really good routine " Tanesha stated as wiped the sweat from her forehead " We have to incorporate it into our next practice "

" Yes " Emmet agreed " It might be even more grand with a large group, with the three of us taking the lead of course. Might even work Glee "

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 12:57 pm

"Sandra had wiped her sweat also and sat crossed legged on the mat to take a little break, Tenesha and Emmet joined her as they sat in a circle."

Sandra: Doing this is quite a little workout, but hella fun though. I'm a bit surprised, I never really looked at myself as a overly athletic person. But, I'd say I'm adopting fairly well. So is there more for today?

"Sandra asked curiously."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:54 pm

The ran practices for a bit longer, Sandra managing to excel through all of them, before deciding to call it quit " Certain people need to get ready for their dates " Emmet clapped his hands together in excitement. Mostly because this meant he got to do makeovers, unfortunately though there was only one of them and he didnt possess the power to clone himself. He pondered how to remedy this situation when remembered someone he could call on. He whipped out his phone and rapidly fired off a series of text messages. Almost instantly he received a reply and grinned " Alright ladies we need to get you two ready. Sandra dear i'm going to be taking care of you while Tanesha will be in Kaisers capable hands " Kaiser had displayed his skills to Emmet earlier by helping him with his mid day accessorie change and picking out an outfit for his outting later. Emmet had been most impressed by him.

" Well if he got your seal of approval then the guy must be good, guess i'll go meet him now, meet me in front of the school later " she kissed Sandra and headed off.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Megan: Dammit Troy that won't work. She's staying with that hot ass I mean asshole Emmet. I'm killing him in a far more elaborate way. There is also no way we can take out Sandra and hide it...easily.

"She walked around the room for a minute in a circle and stopped as soon as an idea came to mind."

Megan: Ding Ding Ding! I got it why don't have that smoke guy or one of the newbies set up a barbecue pit nearby wherever their workin at. We are just trying to sell some good barbecue ribs and BAM! EXPLOSIONS BABY! His sacrifice won't be for not. He dies and Sandra gets killed or seriously hurt. Total accident.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:39 am

Troy: Megan, you want me to kill a fellow Mafia member to get at a target. That could lead to the group turning against me. However, on consideration you may be right that the festival is the best place to attack.

---

"Sandra wasn't sure how much more exited she could get, first she was learning how to be a cheerleader and now her first real date with her new found lover. Sandra almost blushed a little upon Tenesha kissing her, she hoped she would be able to to impress her date. The two had connected so well, Sandra would be heartbroken if they discovered that it wasn't meant t be."

Sandra: Alright then Emmet, Lets head back to your place. I'll shower while you get everything prepped to work your magic.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:05 pm

" Thanks again Kaiser, I really appreciate this "

Tanesha had showered off and invited Kaiser to her room. She was currently sitting in front of her desk mirror while Kaiser worked on her hand. He had a nice gentle touch that reminded her of Emmets. She slowly started dozing off but was alerted to the feel of cold metal pressing against her neck.

" Make a move and i'll kill you. I'm aware of what your ability is and believe me my speed exceeds yours, now answer my questions, traitor "

Her eyes flew open, body going rigid. In the mirror she could see Kaiser behind her, a holding a dagger against her throat, his expression frightening in it's bloodlust.

" What are you talking about? " she spoke quietly but she knew it was no use, she was caught.

" Your a spy sent by the mafia, arent you " it wasnt a question but she responded

" Yes and no. Victoria, she's been shacking up with Troy for awhile now and came up with the idea to infiltrate the Glee Club and gain intel. Though nothing of note has been told yet "

" Whta re you doing this, you seem like the last person to be involved with that group, has all this been an act. The friendship, your relationship with Sandra? "

" NO! " Tanesha exclaimed, jerking against the knife and drawing blood " I love Sandra and all of you guys, I love being in Glee club. But I dont have a choice, if I dont do what Troy says then.......he'll kill my little sister " she hung her head low " A month ago, I got into a fight with him, was tired of his bullshit and he retaliated by arranging for my sister Tia to be in an " accident " she's in the hospital at the moment, still healing but they say she should make a full recovery. Troy came to me and gave me an ultimatum. That he could get to Tia anytime he wanted, but would tay away if I agreed to help out the mafia from time to time. In a way Victoria set it up, telling Troy that I could be useful. HA, even with all her faults, shes more or less a good friend....I'm telling the truth, I swear! "

" I believe you " Kaiser responded automatically, removing the knife and stepping back. Tanesha let out a breath of reliefe as the bloodlust in Kaiser receded, guy could be terrifying if he wanted to be.

" How did you find out about me? " she asked

" That would be because of me, your not the only one playing double agent "

Tanesha's mirror suddenly turned pure black and Riku appeared in it. Tanesha jumped back, she'd heard about this guy, one of the new members of the mafia. But he wasnt really with them?

" Correct, I'm infiltrating them for Kaisers sake. Believe me i'd much rather be in Glee club myself, but yeah. So what do we do about her? "

Kaiser went back to doing Tanesha's hair " We break Troys hold on her, but everything has to happen in steps, for the time being i'll see about having your sister moved. I know a certain miracle doctor who can help with her recovery and provide protection "

" R-Really? " Her eyes brimmed with tears as she realized what this meant. She wouldnt have to hurt any of her friends and she could stay with Sandra.

" No crying now, I still have to do your makeup " Kaiser smiled warmly, again reminding Tanesha strongly of Emmet.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet at the moment was busy getting all of his tools arranged in order while Sandra was in the shower. He was going all out tonight and using every iota of his skill. Sandra would look marvelous and her date with Tanesha would be perfect. He also planned out his own evening with the girls, he was thinking eating, some shopping and there was a roller rink that he was anxious to check out.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:34 pm

"Emmet has everything set by the time Sandra finishes. Sandra dry's her hair but was told not to worry about styling as Emmet would take care of all that anyway. After drying up she exits the bathroom wearing the bath robe. She looked around, it was pretty amazing everything Emmet had ready. Styling gear, make up, clothing options, and more. She steps over, sitting in the chair Emmet had ready for her."

Sandra: Alright, ready to go.

"Sandra didn't know exactly what Emmet had in store for her, but it was going to be grand, that much was for sure."

Sandra: You know Emmet, you sure know how to make a girl feel like royalty.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Megan: Fine fine whatever I really don't care for newbies. Especially these guys. A little too suspicious for my tastes.

"She knew Troy wouldn't really care for her opinion on them. Megan may have had multiple disorders, but she was a CIA agent. Knowing if someone was suspicious is something that comes with the job. For now she just tolerated them."

Megan: If we aren't going to suicide bomb them then gas leak plan. That or we keep it simple and just blow her up with a bomb. Either way they will likely know it was us and then we are at war again, unless...I take the blame for all of it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:43 am

" Thank you darling, I try, really I do "

Once Sandra was sitting in the chair in front of his vanity table, Emmet immediately went to work, his hands were a blur, unseeable to the human eye as he did Sandras hair, combing, adding product, and teasing all at the same time " How are you feeling right now, tilt your head a little to the side please " he added some hair spray.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:54 am

"Sandra listened to Emmet doing as her asked he done her up."

Sandra: Well I'm excited, but nerves. What if I get talking with Tenesha and we end up not being as made for each other as we thought. I... love the girl, I don't want our relationship to just be a quick fling.

"Emmet's speed didn't bother Sandra this point, she knew there was no way he'd allow any sloppiness with what he was doing."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:01 am

" You have nothing to worry about my dear, you two were so obviously made for one another. That I know to be true " He slowed down a bit then sped up again, determined to iron out even the slightest bit of imperfection. He decided on a natural look, letting Sandra's hair fall down. He managed a tricky style of a mixture of straightened out and wavy. He smiled at his work and turned the chair around, being a spinny one, and began working on Sandra's make-up next, more is less and she was already naturally pretty. He focused on putting these futures on full display with a deep red lipstick and a lighter crimson eye liner, with the barest of strokes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:23 am

Sandra: Thank you for your confidence, it means a lot, especially from you.

"It still amazed Sandra how much life had changed for her so rapidly. Tenesha may be her lover, but there was no doubt Emmet will always hold a special place in her heart. Ever since meeting him her life changed so much so quickly. If not for him Sandra wouldn't be in True Notes, wouldn't be trying out for cheer leading, wouldn't have all these new friends and very likely, wouldn't have Tenesha. If not for Emmet Sandra would still be lonely and shy, singing away her sorrows as she sang to herself in the mirror, with nobody but herself to hear her or care."

Sandra: Emmet, I'm not sure if your aware how much you've done for me, and not the stuff with the Mafia, but, for me as a person. You've opened me up to a entirely new world, one I wouldn't of found without you. Emmet, thank you, for everything. And please, don't be modest, you deserve to be thank'd for all you've done for me. I, I wouldn't have any of this without you Emmet. Not True Notes, not my friend, not Tenesha, nothing.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:10 am

Emmet finished Sandra's makeup and clasped her hands in his " Thank you Sandra, your words mean so much to me, trully they do. It was fate that we met and influnced each other so much. I'm happy that i've been able to influnce you so much, now you can really be yourself. Be happy "

A faint tune started playing in the background, Emmet had wanted to sing this song for the longest of times but had never found a partner he felt would emotionally match him and he believed he found it in Sandra.

Emmet (Sandra):
Forget your troubles. (Happy days)
Come on get happy. (Are here again)
You better chase all your cares away. (The skies above are clear again)
Shout hallelujah. (So let's sing a song)
Come on get happy. (Of cheer again)
Get ready for the judgement day. (Happy days are here again)
The sun is shining. Come on get happy. (Shout it now)
The lord is waiting to take your hand. (There is no one who can doubt it now)
Shout hallelujah. (So lets tell the world)
And just get happy. (About it now)
We are going to the promise land. (Happy days are here again)
We're heading across the river, soon your cares will all be gone. (There'll be no more from now on)

Sandra and Emmet:
From now on!

Emmet (Sandra):
Forget your troubles. (Oh, happy days)
And just get happy. (Are here again)
You better chase all your blues away. (The skies above are clear again)
Shout Hallelujah. (So lets sing a song)
And just get happy. (Of cheer again)

Sandra (Emmet):
Happy times! (Happy times!)
Happy nights! (Happy nights!)

Emmet and Sandra:
Happy days! Are. Here. Againnnnnnnnnnnnn!

' Alright, lets start picking out your outfit! " Emmet suddenly felt full of energy following their spectacular duet.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:12 pm

"Sandra shared Emmet's enthusiasm, she went over with Emmet to check out the possible selections."

Sandra: Hmm, should I dress high end style, maybe a sexy little red dress, heels, etc. Or should I expect the unexpected and dress a little more casual?

"If your going to a movie or dinner a dress and heels will be just fine. But sometimes people can be spontaneous, if you ended up going to a dance or something, you clearly didn't want heels on."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Emmet pulled out a large designer bag " Newest from Prada, wont hit the stands till next year. When going out its advisable to have two pairs of foot wear, never know where the night may take you " he scanned over the selections and checked his phone, seeing he had a text from Kaiser. They fired off a few messaged before they came to an agreement that it should be high end, it is their first date after all.

Kaiser was going over Tanesha's selections with her and Riku who'd stepped out of the mirror. Of course a musical number had to follow through all this.

Sandra, Tanesha, and Riku:
Oh oh
La la la

Emmet:
I am, I'm too fabulous
I'm so, fierce that it's so nuts
I live, to be model thin
Dress me, I'm your mannequin

Emmet, Kaiser, and Riku:
j'adore vivienne habillez-moi
Gucci, Fendi et Prada.
valentino, Armani too.
Merde I love them Jimmy Choo

Emmet and Kaiser(Sandra, Tanesha, and Riku)
Fashion
Put it all on me
(Don't you want to see these clothes on me)
Fashion
Put it all on me
(I am anyone you want me to be)
Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion put it all on me

Oh oh
La la la
We love designer

Kaiser(with Tanesha):
I need, some new stilettos
Can't walk, down the street in those
You are, (who you wear it's true)
A girl's just as hot as the (shoes she choose)

Emmet, Sandra, and Tanesha:
J'adore Weitzman, habillez-moi
Louis, Dolce Gabbana, Alexander McQueen, et oh
Merde I love those Manolo

Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion put it all on me

Oh oh
La la la
We love designer
Oh oh
La la la
We love designer

Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion put it all on me

Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion
Put it all on me
Fashion put it all on me

Sandra and Tanesha changed into several different outfits over the course of the song before Emmet and Kaiser found the perfect outfits for both girls.

Sandra was wearing a semi short red dress that clung to her body and accented her curves and fullness of her breast and her hair, and a short black jacket. He loaned her some diamon earrings and a bracelet. Some red heels, but a comfortable substitute was in the bag Emmet loaned her if need be.

Tanesha's hair had been done up to hang free like Sandra's was, but Kaiser had curled it very nicely. Her dress was a deep lavender color, with some gold earrings, a brooch on her neck and the emerald heels she'd bought the other day, with an emerald jacket. Also like Sandra she was sporting a designer bag that Emmet had sent ahead with Kaiser containing a second pair of shoes.

A quick exchange of pics and Emmet deemed both Girls ready " Oh you look so beautiful that I could cry! " Emmet grinned broadly.

" Dayum boy, you certainly do good work. Guess I shouldnt expect anything less from someone queen goddess sent......and thank you so very much for the other thing too "

" No problem at all, have a good time and leave things to me "

" He means us " Riku corrected " And you really do look nice "

" Thanx both of you, alright then I'm off to meet my dream girl "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 34 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next