Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:42 am

"Katy jumped and rolled out of the way missing the initial flames and jumping back to her feet. Emmet has a air advantage but Katy knew something that might help even the odds. She quickly focused on something and in seconds a growing noise was heard, and suddenly the schools sprinkler system sprang to life wetting the gym and everybody in it as water sprayed from the system at a constant rate."

Katy: Your in my territory now.

"By this she meant somewhere wet and watery. With much more water at her disposal Katy was now free to focus on more elaborate attacks. Fighting in a dry area limited her a lot a pulling water vapors from the air required much more effort, which kept her to mostly small water blasts. But now she was in her element. Katy gathered water and shot some water tendrils at Emmet. Emmet gracefully avoided them however Katy kept control and the tendrils wrapped around in almost a whip like fashion. Katy water to now ground Emmet and knock him out of the air."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:07 am

The moment the water tendrils wrapped around Emmet, it started boiling and burst. Emmet regained his former altitude, suprising Katy. Steaming hissing out as the water touched Emmets hot body " Waters boiling point 100 degrees Celsius or 212 degrees Fahrenheit. Based on elemental " rock, paper, scizzor " water triumphs over fire. But any ability can be mighty, depending on it's application. Instead of simply attempting to over power, I prefer more subtle and slightly evil methods " as he spoke the temperature continued to climb, creating more steam. The intense heat began getting to the sprinkler system, causing the wiring to overheat and shut. Emmet carefully put strands of hair back in place. " Hmm, like a lovely sauna. The air is thin and water particles spars, show me your warriors resolve! " they were both blind in the steam, but making use of his superb voice skills, he threw his voice so it echoed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashe didnt really agree with being ordered around but he could see her point. He'd gone to great lengths to keep himself hidden. Michael was aware of him but due to their pact, let him be. But that didnt mean that other things wouldnt seek him out, demonic influnces were much of a bother anymore but human mages or other power hungry things were beings he wanted nothing to do with " I'll see what I can do, the grave yard has some impressive wards and curses guarding it. But finding his undead minion is simple enough, her malignant aura makes her stick out "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm

"Katy hadn't expected Emmet to be able to boil water, she was smart enough not to speak and give away her position though. Katy had been practicing something that was above the skill level of what was being thought, it was a method to 'feel out' opponents if blinded by sensing their movement though the air. Even if Emmet had dried things up some, there was still water particles in the air, though fewer. Emmet couldn't make the place a completely dry room as it would put other students at risk.

Emmet's heat soon stood out like a beacon to Katy making the blindness a virtual non-issue for her. She seen Emmet was closer to the wall and if she could knock him against it, she may be able to knock him out of the air. She drew water in from other nearby rooms forming a water spiral in her right hand. Carefully and silently she moved into position and shot the sphere at Emmet looking to bump him against the wall behind him with enough force to knock him from the sky."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:17 am

Emmet couldnt praise Katy enough, her resourcefulness was trully impressive. She kept up with him quite well, her mind on her next move as she tried to anticipate him. He knew exactly where she was and waited her out to see her next move. She seemed to be able to use her ability for sensory like him for he wasnt prepared for the sudden attack, he deduced that she'd drawn water from nearby rooms. very crafty indeed. The spear, lost some of it's density entering his heat field but still retained enough to knock him against the wall. He grunted as he dropped down, but he wasnt fragile and certainly no stranger to pain. He spun around in mid air and kicked off against propelled himself forward, arms crossed forward, the air pressure whirling around his body from the heat. He rocketed forward faster then Katy could completely guard against and barrelled into the girl. The steam blown away in the process.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:34 am

"Emmet had no time to rest as getting up close was Katy's plan. She kept herself composed as Emmet barreled into her and as the rolled on the ground from the momentum Emmet could already feel Katy trying to position behind him. Coming out of the roll Katy had managed to grab Emmets left arm and twist it behind his back. While Emmet was likely stronger, Katy push Emmet down as she started regaining balance out of the roll, giving her the leverage advantage. With a arm twisted behind his back Katy also pressed a knee into Emmet's spine, nothing to really hurt him much, just a attempt to get him to stop struggling.

When all is said and done Emmet is face down and Katy is in a position much like a cop pinning down a suspect."

Katy: Ha, got you. You give up?

"The general heat Emmet was giving off was getting to her, but not enough for her to break the hold."

Katy: Your pinned Emmet. Admit defeat.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:56 am

" Well I can't say this is the first time i've been in this position, with a woman perhaps, hmm " Emmets body suddenly shook, the two of them propelled into the air, but as quickly it happened, Emmet spun them in the air and dropped them with Katy on the bottom, Emmet took advantage to reverse the hold, the end result was a double jointed arm lock with Emmet holding Katy firmly in place face down, albeit in a contortionist style fasion " Another first time i've used this position with a woman. I believe I have the victory "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 4:34 am

"Katy did make a attempt to worm her way out but Emmet was in firm control. With a slight sigh she accepted the loss."

Katy: Alright Emmet, you got the better of me on this one.

"Katy made a mistake not fully accounting for the usefulness of Emmet's flight skill and it cost her this round. Emmet let Katy up when she conceded. Before they headed back to their respective classes, Katy did something of great respect and honor to her opponent and offered her hand for a handshake."

Katy: Great match fellow True Note. Hopefully we get to do it again some time.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:01 am

Emmet automatically accepted it " Like wise my friend, I'll accept any and all challenges. Be it on the stage or the field of battle...speaking of which " he'd been wanting to say this for awhile now " Please be careful, I know you want to find love and you will find a glorious one indeed but always be careful. Theres nothing worse then a broken heart from someone who you thought you could trust " Emmet let go of her hand and turned away, blinking back the tears that annoyingly threatened to flow out " Love is a battle field afterall " at these words music blared to life, both classes spread out around the room into perfect straight lines.

Emmet(Katy):
(We are young)
(We are young)
We are young
(Heartache to heartache)
Heartache to heartache
(We stand)
We stand
(No promises)
(No promises)
No promises
(No demands)
No demands
(Love is a battlefield)
Love is a battlefield
Whoooo-oh-oh....

Emmet:
We are strong
No one can tell us we're wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

The students fell into a dance/fight moves routine around Emmet and Katy.

Emmet:
You're begging me to go
Then making me stay
Why do you hurt me so bad
It would help me to know
Do I stand in your way
Or am I the best thing you've had

Believe me
Believe me
I can't tell you why
But I'm trapped by your love
And I'm chained to your side

Emmet and Katy circled each other and danced. Quick, fluid moves that blended fighting and dancing together.

Emmet and Katy:
We are young
Heartache to heartache we stand
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

The students all moved out in different directions, enterlacing around Emmet and Katy and alternating around their moves.

Katy:
When I'm losing control
Will you turn me away
Or touch me deep inside
And when all this gets old
Will it still feel the same
There's no way this will die
But if we get much closer
I could lose control
And if your heart surrenders
You'll need me to hold

Emmet and Katy:
We are young
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

Emmet and Katy fell into their own steps as the class became mobile and watched them(3:21 in the video) moving in perfect sync with each other. The class joined in the dance during the last part of the song.

Emmet and Katy:
We are young
No promises
No demands
Love is a battlefield

We are strong
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

Following the end of the song, Emmet stretched out a little " Nothing like a song to really make you feel the end of a battle " he said airily " I love that song....and it's overall message. Good luck to you Katy Karma "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Katy: Thank you Emmet for your concern.

"While he didn't show it Katy could kind of sense Emmet was speaking from experience and suspects he'd been though such a ordeal that he warned her about."

Katy: I'll be careful.

"At this point another pairing was being lined up to start the next round and Katy and Emmet got sent back to their respective classes."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:10 am

"Other than the spontaneous song and dance that usually erupts at random, Sarah enjoyed the fight. They were both skilled, but it ended as expected. Both classes applauded and cheered when the fight was over. Sarah clapped noticing the rather dangerous look she was getting from a up tight jock with a bone to pick.

Sarah noticed but pretended as if she didn't care. He annoyed her awhile ago. Called her a bitch when she corrected him in class during a presentation. Of course he said other words later because of the embarassment. It didn't take much for her to find a way to tick him off. One of them was to occasionally be seen making out with his girlfriend. Sarah herself never really cared for going out with women, but she could easily get off on someone's suffering. The fullback on the Football team being mostly known for now getting his girlfriend stolen from him was enough to make him lose his cool a few times. Right now as he approached her this would be one of those times."

Carl: What were you doing with my girlfriend yesterday?

"The tall caramel skin teenager only got a side glance from his target."

Sarah: I couldn't remember. Girls like her are pretty forgettable.

"Her phone was vibrating a bit and she looked at it knowing that he could see that it was Ashley."

Sarah: Oh hold on for a sec-

Carl: Shut up!

"His rage was barely contained as he was close to knocking her out before even a match started. Sarah just sighed with faux annoyance. In reality she was enjoying this a little too much. Her own pettiness would get the best of her."

Sarah: Do you want to fight or something? The first two are already done. I have to go out get my hair done probably go to movies with that special someone. Who knows I might get lucky.

Carl: Fuck...you. Get ready for that face to look like the piece of shit underneath.

"His power was the ability to cover most of his body into a rock like armor. Of course while it did enhance his strength and durability his endurance was lacking when using that ability. Sarah decided this would be one more victory to put him in his place."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:46 am

"Sandra was in mathematics class. While normally a good student she seemed distracted and day dreamy today. She still wasn't completely over the trill of having a girlfriend and was daydreaming about how their first date could go down. The teacher suddenly called Sandra out putting her on the spot and asking her to repeat the lesson. Sandra was a little at a loss."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 pm

"The match unlike what happened with Troy's gang has its limit. Of course a precog vs a large armored football player with a grudge didn't seem like it would be a tame fight. Just as it started Carl smiled and simply walked towards her."

Carl: Come on now. Try and stop me.

"Sarah didn't even care to feign emotion. She did the unexpected and ran straight for him. Confused he tried to swat her away the second she got close. Sarah rolled under the strike and dodge his jab by leaping on to him. Even to the students used to her ability it still seemed amazing how she knew every move her opponents would make."

Sarah: I hope my new girlfriend gets to see this. I kind of have to impress.

"She jumped off just as he was ready to grab her. Sarah hit the floor as hard as she expected and rolled away from his punches barely missing. One hit did enough damage to crack the ground. Even with precog she did realize how close she was to being out of it for a year. "

Carl : There is something wrong with you.

"It wasn't the frst time she heard that. Before she could make any move her phone was vibrating. Of course she wasn't allowed to keep that on during a fight, but anything would to piss him off."

Sarah: Hey Ash. I'm a little busy sweetie so jus-

"She jumped back without even looking knowing exactly where his fist would strike. In a rage a flurry of strikes were aimed for Sarah. Her moves weren't necessarily even the result of training. All she needed to was jump, dash or roll out of incoming strikes. It was starting to tire her out, but Carl was already kneeling on the ground ready to keel over. Using that power took a toll. Pieces of the rock fell off his face. The second it hit the ground Sarah was there with her foot slammed into his jaw."

Carl: Ahhh shit!

"He could feel a tooth was loosened, but he could barely get up. It took only 10 seconds before the fight to be declared over. Sarah couldn't help but feel relieved even though the outcome was predicted. A few labored breaths was enough for her to cool off.  She walked over to her down opponent and reached out a hand to help him up. Even though she felt much better since she won it wasn't enough for the angry but exhausted teenager on the floor. He smacked her hand away and got up on his own."

Sarah: Such a child.

"She whispered not really caring about her own even more juvenile antics."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:08 am

"Katy and some other classmates applauded Sarah's win. Sarah had a useful ability but this fight was clearly a case of who had more had more stamina. Sarah was able to outlast her opponent though and pull out the win."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:40 am

Emmet had walked back over to his class, having regained his composure along the way. The class applauded his win, praising him. He smiled politely, it was a good fight, Katy showed great potential. Honestly test fights like these werent really his forte, fire was an element of destruction and he was better suited to destruction . He blinked, where had that thought come from? He put it away and turned to watch the next match. After asking the gossip channel in his class, he learned that she was Sarah Hill, Tyrones sister perhaps? It was an impressive fight on her part. She appeared to be a high level precog, the way she anticipated her opponents moves and egged him on. Emmet could see the victor was a forgone conclusion and applauded Sarahs skill.
Back to top Go down
Tlaloc

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:17 am

Margarito was walking around school, muttering angrily.

Margarito: Man! I hate this school, nothing but posers!
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 2:32 am

"The rest of the day go's by smoothly for the True Notes. There was some good fighters Emmet picked up on during class, he was confident however that the True Notes was leading the top of the class. After classes Sandra raced though the school to find Tenesha. Sandra spots her and approaches from behind, kissing Tenesha on the cheek and smiling."

Sandra: Guess who.

"She didn't know if it was the excitement of a date tonight, or wanting to be around her girlfriend but today seemed almost torturous. Classes seemed to just drag on and she hadn't had very much interest all day, she was just waiting for them to end.

Katy loss didn't seem to get her any negative feedback from others suggesting she was probably among the top of her class and wasn't one to be picked on. She was next to join the two girls."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 5:50 am

Tanesha grinned and hugged her girlfriend, a little suprised at how happy she was. They'd only started dating last night, but it just felt so nice, having Sandra with her. She never wanted it to end, but the world was cruel. " Hey baby, how were the rest of your classes " they'd shared a private lunch out on the grass earlier.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 am

Sandra: Good as could be.

"Sandra paused for a moment."

Sandra: Actually no, I'll be truthful. They really felt to drag on as I've missed being away from you. How was your day?

"Sandra asked with genuine interest."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Nate was hanging around the choir room, he was just as ready for the weekend as any of the students. It had been a long but fun week, he knew the True Notes would only continue to progress forward. They had enough members now to consider joining competitions. He smiled as he looked through the music machine, he felt inspired by them, Emmet, Lillia, and Tesla. All tremendously talented, he felt that he needed to step up his own game. Wicked seemed to be the trending theme of the club, he'd need to set up a lesson around it, but for the time being.

Nate:
I never asked for this,
or planned it in advance.
I was merely blown here by the winds of chance.
I never saw myself as a Solomon Or Socrates.
I knew who I was, one of your dime-a-dozen Mediocrities.
Then,Suddenly I'm here, respected, worshiped, even
just because the folks in Oz
needed someone to believe in.
Does it surprise you, I got hooked,
and all too soon.
What can I say?
I got carried away, and not just by a balloon.

Wonderful, they called me wonderful,
So I said, "Wonderful, if you insist.
I Will Be Wonderful" and they said, "Wonderful!"
Believe me, it's hard to resist!
Cause It Feels Wonderful, They Think I'm Wonderful.
Hey, Look Who's Wonderful, This Corn-Fed Hick
Who Said It Might Be Keen
To Build A Town Of Green And A Wonderful Road Of Yellow Brick!

You See, I Never Had A Family Of My Own, So I Guess I Just Wanted To Give The Citizens Of Oz Everything.

Riku:
So You Lied To Them.

Nate was suprised when Riku suddenly appeared and joined in but didnt lose a step, it was technically a duet anyway.

Nate:
Elphaba, Where I Come From, We Believe All Sorts Of Things That Aren't True. We Call It History.

A Man's Called A Traitor
Or Liberator. A Rich Man's A Thief
Or Philanthropist. Is One A Crusader
or ruthless invader? It's all in which label
is able to persist.
There Are Precious Few At Ease
With Moral Ambiguities, So We Act As Though They Don't Exist.
They Call Me Wonderful, So I Am Wonderful.
In fact it's So Much Who I Am, It's Part Of My Name,
And With My Help, You Can Be The Same.
At Long Long Last Receive Your cue Long Overdue.
Elphaba, The Most Celebrated
Are The Rehabilitated.
There'll Be Such A Whoop-De-Doo,
A Celebration Throughout Oz That's
All To Do With You! Wonderful,
They'll Call You Wonderful

Riku:
It does sound wonderful!

Nate:
Trust me, it's fun!

Nate and Riku:
When you are wonderful,
It would Be Wonderful! Wonderful, Wonderful!
Wizard: One, Two, And- ha ha!

The two finished off the song with a wonderful dance routine, Nate was greatly suprised by the boys talent, singing and dancing, he did them to utter perfection.

" Why arent you in the True Notes, we could use someone like you " Nate said as he took a breath, he hadnt really danced in awhile. Riku shrugged

" I intend to eventually, unfortunately certain events cause me to be in the enemie camp for the moment. Anyway, Nathaniel Oskin I've come to you as a member of the mages association. There are some questions I need to ask you "

Nates good humor immediately vanished, his features hardening " What do you need to ask me? "

" A few days ago, a Reality Marble was activated. I'm sure your aware of the repercusions for such an act. As well as the dangers it can pose, who ever employed it has malicious intent in mind, I'm afraid to say that you are a suspect in this. Though after our little number, I have to say it's gone down a little "

Nate raised an eyebrow " And why is that? "

" A wise person once told me that you can tell a lot about a person by how they sing. Theres no evil in you. But I cant base this entirely on that, but any information you can give me would be a boon "

" I see, well i'm afraid I dont know anything. I agree that a Reality Marble being used here would lead to nothing but danger. If I find anything out, I will immediately alert you, but if I had to name a suspect, I would say Cordelia Goodman, though her skills as a magi are incredibly poor, thats never stopped her ambitions before "

" Yeah I got the gist of that, talked to her earlier and that didnt really lead anywhere and she nearly obliterrared my psychic defenses. Well i'll be on my way " he gave the stage a wisful look and vanished.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day went as fabulous as could be expected for Emmet. He witnessed a few decent fights but none of the other students were remotely on his level. He breezed through his other classes, meeting Adrian in an empty classroom for a bit of fun, when who should enter suddenly but Milo. He'd blushed and stammered out an apology but Emmet read the interest in the not bad looking boys eyes, suffice to say it was good company. He spotted Sandra and Tanesha up ahead, wrapped in each others arms. He smiled, a small sad one " Oh enough of this nonsense. It wont do at all and yet "

Emmet:
Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer, I know
And maybe there is nothing
That I can do to make you do

Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
That I ought to stick to another man
A man that surely deserves me
But I think you do

So I cry
And I pray
And I beg

Emmet with Kaiser, Adrian, and Victoria:
Love me, love me

Emmet(Kaiser, Adrian, and Victoria):
Say that you love me
(Fool me, fool me) Go on and fool me
(Love me, love me) Pretend that you love me
(Leave me, leave me) Just say that you need me

So I cry and I beg for you to
(Love me, love me) Say that you love me
I can't care 'bout anything but you

Emmet:
Lately I have desperately pondered
Spent my nights awake and I wonder
What I could have done in another way
To make you stay

Reason will not lead to solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
As long as you don't go

So I cry
I pray
And I beg

Emmet with Kaiser, Adrian, and Victoria:
Love me, love me

Emmet (Kaiser, Adrian, and Victoria):
Say that you love me
(Love me, love me) Pretend that you love me

So I cry and I beg for you to
I can't care 'bout anything but you (Anything but you)

(Love me, love me) I know that you need me
I can't care 'bout anything but you

He laughed, he loved that song, even if the overall message wasnt particularly productive " I'll let him go in my own time and way "

" I feel the same way, well minus the fight that happened in my debate class, then again it's not a normal day unless a brawl happens in there " she kissed Sandra's cheek " Now we have the whole weekend open for us "

At that point they heard Emmet's singing and soon after, he appeared and hugged both of them " Hello darlings, have you missed me? "

" Oh of course, weve been pining the loss of our best gay " Tanesha gushed then rolled her eyes, in jest.

Emmet laughed " But of course " to Sandra " Did you still wanna do some practice drills for cheerleading? I managed to reserve the gym and I think I have an encounter I just need to dish about "

" Where did you and Adrian screw this time? " Tanesha asked

" Adrian and I had coitus in a classroom but we were joined by a certain Milo " he smirked " An thats all I'll say for the moment "

Tanesha's gossip sense hit the roof " Bitch you are telling me EVERY detail about this later, but yeah babe, did you still wanna? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:50 pm

"Sandra had almost forgotten but was excited to be reminded."

Sandra: Ooh cheer leading, yes lets go practice. Really I can't wait to get into this, to be in something with not just one but both my favorite people in the school. This could move right up there behind Glee Club.

"She was completely truthful in saying that, Emmet and Tenesha had quickly become her two favorite people in the school. Of course, the gossip of Milo sparked Sandra's interest as well. It should be a interesting tale to listen to."

Sandra: So lets go get practice started, and you can tell us more of Milo Emmet.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:26 pm

Moments later, Emmet, Tanesha, and Sandra had changed into workout clothes and were in the gym, tumbling mats set up.

" Alright lets start with some basic moves " Tanesha instructed " One of the main facets of cheerleading is flexibility, being able to perform some of the moves we do. Were not the type to just stand around, yelling out tired ass cheers and doing high kicks. No, we have entire routines planned out and everyone gets a part in them, for the most part. Now, lets try a cartwheel "

She did one, then Emmet performed one.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:02 pm

"Sandra was confident enough that she could do the moves and keep up, her only worry was learning to do said moves, but a cartwheel looked easy enough. She followed Tenesha and Emmets lead almost succeeding but due to being slightly off balance ended up falling on her back before getting through the full cartwheel. Emmet caught on to this quickly, learning the motions was going to be a big issue for Sandra, she just had to fine turn her balancing.

Emmet extended a hand and helped Sandra up, explaining the importance of timing and balancing in even the simplest moves. Sandra took note and soon was ready to try the cartwheel again. This time she managed to get through it without falling."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:49 pm

" Balance, is the center of everything and without it fate is destined to fall " Emmet noted as he grabbed one of the balance beams and spun it around, placing its point down and making it stand up perfectly " In body, mind, and spirit, everything comes back to balance. How we balance things in our lives " he floated up to the top of the pole and balanced himself on the edge of his big toe " Once you have obtained perfect balance, you can be that much closer to perfection itself "

" It also helps that you can fly " Tanesha pointed out " Balance isnt much of an issue "

" I'm not employing my ability right now, with or without it I can never fall " Emmet said mysteriously and fell silent. Tanesha starred at him a bit longer.

" Anyway, yeah I think we'll need to work on your balance a little but not that much and no you dont have to do what what he's doing right now to make it with the squad, I cant do that and hes a glitch in the system, moving onto the next move. Back flips, these are a little more difficult to do so were going to carefully take you through them "

Tanesha did a back flip once, then again more slowly, going over every muscle in joint in the body, needed to pull it off. Emmet chimed in from his perch every so often with another helpful tip.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:36 am

"Sandra paid close attention, she wanted to get this one right the first time and avoid looking clumsy. Of course avoiding falling on ones head or something would also be good. Following instructions was one thing, having a feel for what you was doing was another. Sandra managed to make it through her first back flip, but like the cartwheel this was not something she was used to, it felt strange and Sandra couldn't help but the tinkering thought in the back of her mind about falling."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:15 pm

" Alright that was pretty good, I can see you probably dont do this type of thing to often so your body needs to get more attuned to it. Lets try another one " they did another one, this though this time Tanesha physically taking her through it and massaging her muscles.

Emmet hopped down and walked over " I can step outside if you need privacy " he mused, seeing how Tanesha's hands were roaming over Sandra's body.

Tanesha grinned " Tempting but I think we can loosen up another way " at her words music started playing " Lets add some Lauryn Hill to the mix ya'll "

Emmet grinned " I can dig it "

Tanesha (Emmet):
(Hahaha) Yo, remember back on the boogie (Mhh)
When cats use to harmonize like (Yeah)
(Yeah) Yo
Yo, my men and my women
Don't

Tanesha and Emmet:
Forget about the dean
Sirat al-Mustaqim

Tanesha (Emmet):
Yo (Ahha)
It's about a thing (Uh, yo)

If ya feel real good (Yeah) wave your hands in the air (Uh)
And lick two shots in the atmosphere (Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh)
Yeah, yeah yeah (yeah yeah)
Yeah, (Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh) yeah yeah yeah yeah
(with Emmet: Yeah) yeah, (yeah) yeah, (yeah) yeah, (yeah) yeah

Tanesha (with Emmet):
Been three weeks since you've been looking (for your friend)
(The one you let hit it) and never (called you again) (Emmet: Uh)
'Member when he told you he was 'bout the Benjamins (Emmet: Uh, uh, yeah)
You act like you ain't hear him then gave him (a little trim)
To begin, how you think you really gon' pretend (Emmet: Pretend)
Like you wasn't down then you (called him again)
Plus when you give it up so easy you ain't even fooling him (Emmet: Yeah)
If you did it then, then you probably do it again,

Emmet (with Tanesha):
Talking out your neck sayin' (you're a Christian)
(A Muslim) sleeping with the gin
(Now that) was the sin that (did Jezebel in)
(Who you gon' tell) when the repercussions (spin)

Tanesha (with Emmet):
Showing off your (ass) 'cause you're thinking it's a trend
(Girlfriend), let me break it down for you again
You know I only say it 'cause (I'm truly genuine)
Don't be a (hardrock) when you're really a gem

Emmet (Tanesha):
(with Tanesha: Babygirl), respect is just a minimum (Minimum)
Brothers messed up and you still defending them (Defendin' em')
Now Lauryn (Oh oh) is only human (Human)
You don't think I haven't been through the (with Tanesha: same predicament)

Tanesha (Emmet):
Let it sit inside your head like a million women in Philly, Penn. (Philly, Penn)
It's silly when girls sell their soul because it's in (Because it's in)
Look at where you be in hair weaves like Europeans (European)
Fake nails done by Koreans
Come again
Yo, when, when (Yeah yeah)
Come again,
(with Emmet: Yeah yeah) come again,
(Yeah yeah) My friend come again,
Yeah yeah uh! (Yeah yeah)

Tanesha with Emmet (Emmet):
Guys you know you better watch out (Uh, uh)
Some girls, some girls are only about
That thing, that thing, that thing
That thing, that thing, that thing (Yo!)

Tanesha:
Yo!

Emmet (with Tanesha):
The second verse is dedicated to the men (Tanesha: Men)
More concerned with his rims and his Timbs than his (women)
Him and his men come in the club like hooligans
Don't care who they offend popping yang like you got yen (Tanesha: Got yen)
Let's not pretend, (they wanna pack pistol by they waist) men
Crystal by the case men, (still in they mother's basement)

Tanesha (with Emmet):
The pretty face, men claiming that they did a bid men
Need to take care of their three and four kids men
They (facing a court case when the child's support late)
Money taking, heart breaking now you wonder why women hate men (Emmet: Why?)
The sneaky silent men the punk domestic violence men (Emmet: Why?)
The quick to shoot the ceiling stop acting like boys and be men (Emmet: Be men)
How you gon' win (Emmet: How you gon' win)
When you ain't right within
How you gon' win when you ain't right within (Emmet: Within)
How you gon' win when you ain't right within (Emmet: Within)
Uh uh
Come again

Tanesha (Emmet):
Yo, (Yeah, yeah)
When, when come again
(with Emmet Yeah, yeah) Come again
My friend come again (Yeah, yeah)
Yeah, yeah (Yeah, yeah)

Watch out, watch out (Ba ba bop a ba)
Look out, look out (Ba ba bop a ba)

Emmet (with Tanesha):
Girls you know you better (watch out) (Tanesha: Uh, uh huh)
Some guys, some guys are only (about)
That thing, that thing, that (thing)
That thing, (Tanesha: One thing) that thing, (that thing)
Yo!

Tanesha (with Emmet):
Guys you know you better (watch out)
Some girls, some girls are only (about)
That thing, that thing, (that thing)

Tanesha and Emmet:
That thing, that thing, that thing!

As Tanesha and Emmet sang and rapped, they went through a few cheer moves, more cartwheels and back flips, getting Sandra more into the routine. Finding that she seemed to do better as they progressed through it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 33 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next