Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Peter: I hate being teleported without permission.
Tyler: Welcome to the club...someone contact Stark. What's happening anyway? Aaron hasn't told us anything except you guys have been dealing with your own issues, so we didn't ask.

----

Harry: Geez...calm down stretchy...we'll be fine, we're always fine.
Filipe: Agreed. We need to stay calm. Katy, have you managed to get a hold of Sandra yet?

---

"Meanwhile, Marcus is sitting in SHIELD's war room, the old Avengers table. He knew damn well that the UN was going to make an announcement tomorrow that the League would be sorely pissed off about, and he couldn't do a damn thing. Just then, a woman with black hair, pale skin appears before him"

Marcus: Who the fuck!?

"He's about to ring his alarm, but it does nothing"

Death: I am Death...I need to speak with you about a prisoner you hold, Sancho. He is currently located at your super human prison. You must hand him over to Milo Ventro and his friends. This is of the utmost importance

---

"Zed is seen playing with various chess figures around, grinning. A purple skinned one, one with a note book, one with a knife and a final one wearing Deadpool's mask. Just then, Jon Doe enters"

Doe: Alright, we've finished stabilizing it...now we just need the sorceress cooperation. How are you going to get her to do what we want
Zed: I'm not...your friend is
Doe: Shawkun isn't in the most...compliant mood. And you don't want him fixed yet so
Zed: Do what you did last time. Talk to him. For some reason, he actually listens to you. So all you need to do is tell him to make her do it. I'll make sure she doesn't fight back. It's nearly ready...the object of this universe's destruction...the object of Molito's despair. I am going to enjoy seeing him squirm.

"Doe turns to leave"

Zed: One more thing, Red Skull. Do not think of challenging me...
Red Skull: I may be a megalomaniac...but I'm not an idiot. Whatever you and Milo Ventro are...what I've seen. This is way WAY beyond me. I'm just glad somehow I'm dodging a bullet

"He raises his shoulders and grins. He honestly didn't care why, but Zed was sparing him. He was power hungry, but as he said, no fool. So long as he was left alone, excellent. But it's not as if he could survive if Zed really wanted him dead"

---

"Aaron sighs inside his armor and looks at the seed, before heading inside the tower. A vault quickly rises from the floor and he places it inside"

Aaron: What the hell have I gotten myself into this time...

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Tesla: A few years ago the story may of been different, but fact is we need you right now. So how about you skip showing off and we just do what we came here to do.

*Tesla was still unsure about having Lance around, and obviously didn't want him around. But like it not they had a temporary truth's between them.*

*Katy heard Filipe's call.*

Katy: Briefly. Sandra's up to something weird, it's new to me and Dave is pretty freaked out. I'm going to tell James, I'm sure he'll fill everyone in quickly enough.

*Katy seemed concerned about Sandra as well, it's almost like she fried her own body and brought herself back. Sandra had lost it before, but never to the point where she caused herself self harm. Whatever she was doing, even Dave doesn't know about it. Katy vanished in a mist arriving near James, Sandra was acting strange and at least he'd be able to let the others know to watch out for her.*

Katy: James this whole thing is crazy, I honestly have no idea what she's up to.

*Katy knew James would of likely read her thoughts upon arrival, it kinda defeated the purpose of having to explain everything.*

Katy: We may have to watch out for her.

*Troy seemed surprised Milo had to ask.*

Troy: You realized she settled for him right. I have no doubt I could win her back at any time. If I was mad and wanted to hurt her, I've had already done it by now. Joe pulled a few unexpected tricks, but in the end it worked well to my favor.

*He wondered what this cancer was that Milo spoke of.*

*Sandra hadn't expected to get so much information so fast, but she could not complain. The quicker the better.*

*With a nod the clone took Ezekiel to Asgard to where Kano was via a method of teleportation.*

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:19 am

Cyber: I'm sorry next time I'll take your feelings into considerating speedster, I'm in the middle of monitoring a delicate operation that could put a massive strain on reality if done wrong.
Sirius: and my niece is at the heart of the problem,. Chu won't be happy about this.
Chujlance: Happy about what, where's my girl.

"Chulance had returned from the mundane task Cyber had assigned him, his adaption clearing it up, Cyber sighed, and suddenly Chulance hit the ground unconscious Traveler's work he'd reversed time to a point when he was sleeping, then slowed time selectively."

Traveler: He's taking a nap now, no one despair I'm here to help..here to help..now let me get back to finding that witch.

"He vanished again, and Cyber sighed having Chulance teleported to a bed to rest, while monitoring Lance and Tesla, this operation was needed."

Lance: Alright.

"Lance focused on his ability visualizing reality, seeing the unique energy signature near Paris, the work of Absorbiums no doubt, and began working on processing what the energy was, he just felt a rush of power, nothing just specific limitless power, not of any kind and sort, he began using his powers to send the information back to Cyber."

Lance: you getting this?
Cyber: Yes.. this isn't like the cube..or anything else it's not focused it's power incarnate, this is what Milo has within him..this is the powers he keeps dormant and for good reason..and this is just the tip of the ice berg..go deeper into Paris.
Ezekiel: I'm calm, just about to crash HARd, sol et's get to work.
Alex: good you guys have made it, Tanya go get Kano, then we can get to work, I've heard he's in the Odinsleep or Thorsleep or whateve rso this should be a smooth process.
"Marcus grabbed his weapon, a Shield weapon powered by the Cube's energy, they had given these to the top agents. However he felt power radiating from this woman, his weapon, cosmic cube powered or not would do little to nothing against her."

Marcus: You want me to release a mass murderer? We gave him a chance to be re integrated into society, and he blew it just months ago, why should I release him and come on you expect me to believe you're the Death, the Grim Reaper, the finale to life and you're interested in a single human?
"Dave had made sure the kids were safe, but didn't feel like leaving them with Ledge, he senmt him to visit James, then went back to his kids."

Ledge: dave's in daddy mode and I don't blame him, whatever's going on, I bet it's disrupting some sort of balance, and the Phoenix is taking it out on Ms Fuller in some way, so what's the deal, what's the plan?
"Milo heard Troy's thoughts of wondering about the cancer, but he didn't know himself, and that was before his clash with Zed, so that worried him, he sensed a massive energy in the arctic."

Milo: Damn..something else is going on, if I where you, I'd go visit Sandra,and learn some Phoenix force basics ASAP, something's wrong wtih her, so you better hurry before she goes completly awol, I have to go take care of something.

"Milo vanished appearing near Filipe on Asgard, and warping both to the private meeting room in Avengers, and using his powers to access CLOC revealing the massive energy surge that appeared in the arctic."

Milo: There's a huge power that just appeared..might even give me some trouble, Kano all us power houses, I felt I needed to warn you ASAP, it avoided CLOC but I just put it on the computer's radar, it's not related to my people at least I don't think so, what's the plan of action?
"Thanos continued walking, there was no human life here, just nature, it almost felt peaceful, relaxing, the temperature wasn't that bad he enjoyed the breeze, but he wasn't here for a nature trip. Or do get Death's love for once, he was here for a more serious business then a pit stop or hunt for a powerful object, there was someone he needed more hten the other heroes."

Thanos: come on dear..where's your other lovers..I know there here, those people that get you to cheat on me, a titan who can grant you all.

"Thanos gathered immense energy, and vanished reappearing in Washington D.C, He began searching the minds of various people in the area, before vanishing rendering himself immune to tracking and appeariing within the Pentagon."

Thanos: So let's see what information the suits have here.
"Sandra continued to be overloaded with information, when the process was done she'd appear in her bed, asleep for a while, but her body would be too hot to touch except by her family."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:30 am

Filipe: Oh not again...and James tells me from Ollie's thoughts there's that wackjob Mordecai...do my troubles not end? Hmm...hate to ask you with Marie but you're the only one I have. Kano's out, Sandra's throwing a fit...although apparently Cyber's getting Amber. Milo...that fight in Paris. How weak did he made you?

"Filipe was concerned for both Milo himself and for all the people that seriously depended on the League right now"

----

Harry: This is perfect...alright go get him, I'll contact R-

"Ruth instantly appears on Asgard"

Ruth: Alright, lets get this over with. I don't like being in the presence of pagans too long. It sullies me
Harry: Haha...brilliant...this is going to be lovely

---

"Yamairo has put everyone in the mansion to sleep, and teleported out of bed without waking Isabel, appearing on the roof of the mansion"

Yamairo: Sorry I didn't answer you before Kronos...what do you mean something's coming? Be specific here

---

James: Whatever it is...I'm picking of massive Phoenix readings from that bar. She's doing something...

----

"Death sighs"

Death: Marcus Wright...I cannot prove who I am without doing a bit of tempering with forces I rather not temper. And I'm not interested in a simple human. He's a mutant with the power to kill anyone he chooses. He is possibly one of my avatars

"She sits down. Normally she wouldn't waste her time with beings such as Marcus, but right now...she needed everyone on this measly planet on the same book"

Death: There's something coming, something powerful. I have gathered all of my possible avatars and placed them under the care of the Shadow League. They are the only ones who can protect these people. I am here TELLING YOU to give him to them. Or I'll do it myself

----

"Meanwhile, at Amber's mansion, there's a knock at the door. Amber comes down the stairs and answers in her sleeping robe...revealing Zed"

Zed: Good day...are you perhaps miss Amber Parker?
Amber: Okay bud...reason why you woke me up a Wait...how would a regular human be able to even knock on the door of this mansion

"Amber alerts herself instantly but before she can even throw a punch, Zed grabs her by the throat"

Zed: I need a...mystical consultant for a project I'm working on and you have the required skill set for it. I'd appreciate that you come quietly
Amber: Go to hell

"Amber summons the Soulsword and drives it right through Zed's chest, and Zed just looks down slightly annoyed"

Zed: Why do you monkeys and ants always do it the hard way...

"Both of them vanish"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:49 am

*The clone had fused back with Tanya.*

Tanya: Smooth... every time someone says that, something gets fucked up.

*Tanya left and retrieved Kano quickly, returning with him.*

Tanya: Lets just hope we can avoid any further mess.

Katy: The what is what is worrying me. I mean she has never torched her own body before. She seems to have no particular emotions to anyone, she's destroying her own body, and she won't tell us what the hell she's doing. If she's finally gone off the deep end completely.... it wouldn't be good.

*Katy was worried about her friend, she had made it as obvious as Dave, but Sandra had her a little scared as well.*

*Troy shrugged, he had nothing else to be doing right now. Troy blasted off towards Sandra's place, a little better grasp on this power couldn't hurt.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:22 am

“Milo just nodded, usually he’d crack a joke about the pains of being a leader but he was in no mood for comedy of any sort.”

Milo: Yeah the job has tiresome requirements. And how weak? I’m certainly not ready to warp reality on a universal level, but I’m not a defenseless puppy yet. I’m guessing you want me to handle whatever came to the arctic? If so I’ll do my best to contain the situation. Mordecai I’ve been sensing massive distrubes in the world’s magical energies, so we have more then one massive threat on our hands at the same time just great.
…………………
Alex: right I’m sure they appreciate the name calling don’t they?
Ezekiel: Look we’re all family, friends or whatever here, connected by something let’s just this show on the road, and put Kano together again.

“Alex began typing something in activating the machine, when suddenly it began going haywire, an energy surge, and the machine shattered. Alex raised his hand to shield his eyes, as Thanos appeared his body radiating with power as he’d blasted Ruth to the ground.”

Thanos: Sorry about the rude entrance, I couldn’t let this machine be used, you have no idea what state the grandson of Odin is really in do you, we have enough problems on our hands as is.
………………………
Kronos: I sensed a massive energy appear in the arctic regions of earth, but even worse I sensed a massive battle, we need more power to survive, to push your power to titanic levels of temporal manipulation, give me some control, and we must go on a journey, I do not have much time to explain, but in the long run this power will serve us well to ensure our mutual survival.
…………………….
Dave: So it is tied to that damn Phoenix, is there anybody else with Phoenix powers that we can go too? I mean aside from Milo, I’m sure he’s not in a good mind state with Marie..whatever’s happening to her.
………………….
“Marcus remained somewhat skeptical, why would she tell him to do it, if she was this entity, a wave of her hand could remedy the situation of Sancho’s imprisonment.”

Marcus: Well then..no need for hostilities Death..please..I apologize, I’ll work on the transaction right now, the last thing I need is someone of your caliber smiting me, I like living.

“He picked up his phone, and began dialing for the SXML, not their hot line, their personal number getting Nate.”

Marcus: yeah Nate, this is urgent very urgent?
Nate: What is it?
Marcus: I have a certain mutant, and I need them moved to Genosha quickly, I’m going to set up a prison break, I need you to send the team to “stop” the break, I want you to send someone fast to pick up someone..this is a secure line yes..top of the line, even Waller can’t get it, I need you to get Sancho.
……………………..
“Keeth had heard Amber’s yells, and came running, Castiel had come as well, but it appeared they were too late he held the arch angel blade.”

Castiel: Damn it, what happened?
Keeth: Hell if I know?
Traveler: Something happened alright? The Absorbiums happened, there worse then my dad, wherever he is damn it. Just come with me, Dante, Fathae you as well, we have to pull everyone together we’ll need all the helping hands, contact God’s little human angel Shaun if you can.

“Traveler snapped bringing them the the SXML tower, and approaching Cyber, before garnerning the attention fo those in the room.”

Traveler :Alright you guys probably remember me from me and my friendship with Tyrant, we were bitter enemies not anymore, I’m helping you guys cause time and space and shit are in trouble, Amber’s missing, the Absorbiums have her..that’s the afternoon announcement, enjoy the rest of your day.

“Cyber was pissed within the realm, the energy extended grabbing Lance, and he beghan forming telepathic manifestions to fight the power.”

Lance: WHAT THE FUCK? It’s growing it’s starting to eat me oh hell no NO NO! TESLA get the fuck out of her, get out!!!

“Lance raised his hand to use his power to free Tesla from the machine as the energy ensared him, and the device deactivated.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:37 am

"Filipe and Milo hear the explosion and rush to it, finding Thanos"

Filipe: Oh god...
Harry: Oh...oh...

"Harry and Filipe are both speechless, knowing full well what they're fighting. Ruth gets back up and is already wielding a Heavenly Blade"

Ruth: You little arrogant wo-

"Before she can do anything else. Harry stops her"

Harry: No! You are NOT fighting Thanos the GODDAMN MAD TITAN in the halls of Asgard while Kano lies there in the Kanosleep or whatever its called these days!

"Filipe makes his way towards Thanos"

Filipe: I assume my friend is not wrong...you ARE Thanos right? What are you doing here? What do you want..and what do you mean about Kano Thorson's condition?!

----

Death: Thank you Marcus...and don't worry, the League will never stop meddling despite your best attempts to get them to back off. Whether you think this is good or not, that's up to you

"Death vanishes, leaving Marcus alone with his thoughts"

---

Yamairo: Kronos...how can I trust you?
Kronos: Because you felt that fight between the Absorbiums...you cannot protect your family...do you want to end up alone? Bitter like the original owner of that right arm?

"Yamairo suddenly grabbed his transplanted arm and grits his teeth. He didn't really know what to do, but he let Kronos do whatever he wanted to do"

Yamairo: Just a request, if you do go on a rampage...just please don't hurt them...please. As one last request from a student.

----
Dante: Motherfucker!

"Dante barely had time to grab his weapons before the teleport happened. Fathae is not worried at all. She was in a night gown, but her magical armor quickly appears around her"

Fathae: So...it seems we have a battle on our hands.
Peter: What?
Tyler: They...but isn't Amber even more powerful than Felicia

"Just then, Aaron arrives at the tower, his armor disassembling from his body"

Aaron: Indeed she is. James...you there. Send this info to Filipe right now. Alright...wait what

"Just then, Aaron got the message from Nate as well"

Aaron: Damn...what's he thinking. Apparently, Marcus wants us to secure Sancho for some reason. Call Yamairo now!

---

"Unfortunately, Yamairo was already beyond his contact. James quickly transmits a message to the next best person he can think about for a quick extraction, Dave.

James: Dave...you got all that info right? Just port him to the tower quick as you can, and then the others will handle it. Sorry to bother you but we really need a quick move here and Peter needs to stay on standby in case...whatever

"James sends a message to all the X-Force members as well"

James: Guys...go back to the mansion right now, find Deadpool, get him here. Whatever Death wanted with him is about to start. There is no other way Marcus would hand us Sancho. He's had experience with Death before...

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 2:55 am

*Tesla was surprised by the sudden events. She hadn't foreseen this coming, but she was actually a bit concerned for Lances well being.*

Tesla: Well shit, figures something would go wrong. Cyber what the hell happened in there, were is Lance?

*Tanya had that thought cross her mind of "why didn't I keep my mouth closed". However maybe this may be a blessing in disguise, she wondered what information Thanos had on Kano's condition.*

*Troy arrived at Sandra's house and kinda took liberty's of letting himself in. Didn't take him long to find Sandra in her sleep.*

Troy: Tsk, all the times to take a nap.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:11 am

“Thanos smiled it seemed even here, in this time line his reputation proceeded him as the Mad Titan, one of the most fearsome and intelligent beings in all the cosmos.”

Thanos: I am glad you people are well informed of who I am, that pantheon filth was about to be but a stain on my glove if not for your interference, and Thorson’s state? He’s entered the sleep necessary for his power, but it’s different. When he’s in this state he recovers his energy, he’s recovering energies that have lied deep and dormant within him, dark powerful, evil, enough to rival my own, but more corrupt, so perhaps something of a negative odin force, now that I think about it..sounds like an energy that could be nice to harness.

“That was his own brand of humor, he’d harnassed energies far beyond what Kano had even possessed or gathered, he was here for other reasons, one being Ventro.”

Thanos: The famous Milo Ventro, a pleasure to meet you, I hope to again have powers on par or surpassing your own.
Milo: Right, I’ll be looking forward to that, but I’m not in the mood today. And I wasn’t the one addressing you, Ice Hands was.
Thanos: Ah the primitive filth, you let him lead this team? It’s fitting, you don’t need to be associated with such garbage anyway. I’m here because times are very desperate.. and I seek to strike an alliance with the heroes of earth, pull together your finest, the heroes of space have been mostly layed to waste, your corps included..do not ask me the details of your friends, Ventro I understand you layed behind an egg that if hatched may be useful In stopping this threat.
………………………
Marcus: Whether or not I think it’s good huh…damn heroes.

“Marcus picks up his phone and dials Zane.”

Marcus: we’re dealing with something massive, It looks like S.H.I.E.L.D dosen’t have time for bull shit anymore, we need to get things in order Death said so.
…………………
“Kronos assumed control, he had a physical body once more, but no time for acts of vengeance, they vanished traveling through several time lines and appeared in a dark world, the under world masked from Hades’s power, he emerged from Yamario’s conotrl, he’d gotten them where Yamairo alone could not, and stood infront of the River Styx.”

Kronos: The River Styx, where Achilles bathed and became invincible, nothing could harm him except for his heel, you may too engage in this process become invincible except for one spot on your body, this invincibility will be physical, mental, spiritual, ect your own innate powers will sky rocket to levels you alone as a mutant could never reach, are you prepared to cross over to the next level? Be warned if you have doubt or fear, or fail the river styx will devour you forever.
……………………………
Cyber: A matter of who’s more powerful or not isn’t our main LANCE damn it.

“Cyber rarely had outbursts, but the readings were all they he had, this was all he had to work with, perhaps Aaron could help, he sent out a message to him, Ezekiel, and Alex, some of earth’s smartest they’d have to formulate a response to the Absorbiums with what information they had.”

Cyber: tesla..are you ok? What happened? What did you see? Stark? I can’t reach Yama, something’s not right, he’s not here..at all..my temporal scanners can’t pick him up?
Traveler: don’t ask me, I don’t see him either.
Oliver: Great so now Yama’s missing, Sandra’s bats, Amber is kidnapped, and Kano’s sleep, and Milo’s fighting his family, and part of them are gone.
……………….
“Dave nodded putting on a mask, teleporting to the prison with the black out happening, allowing him to get through with his power, and Zane’s former Alliance allies leading a shoot out against the guards, he found Sancho porting him back to Genosha, while Ledge had gotten a personal flight from Nate near the X Force HQ”

Ledge: thanks man
Nate: Welcome but I need t oget back to Genosha.

“Nate took the skis returning to genosha, while Zane went into his van, and drove off contacting the alliance members to do the same escaped prisoners could be dealt with later, for now the focus was getting away.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:28 am

Filipe: Funny, you'd call me subhuman filth but I've seen men much weaker than me defeat you. Reed Richards, Steve Rogers. Or lets say Adam Warlock. No better yet, lets talk about Wade Wilson
Harry: Ice...what are you doing
Ruth: Hmm...I didn't think you'd assume your friend spineless Harry

"Filipe gets up close with Thanos"

Filipe: Listen with to me VERY CAREFULLY Thanos. I may not be a threat, but if you ever EVER underestimate me or MY team, I will bring down Heaven and Earth on your ass. SO! with that in mind, what do you know about what's happening. What is Zed looking for, and according to my telepathic network, why did he kidnap my friend who's versed in dark magic and space manipulation magic

-----

"Yamairo stays before the river...doubts huh. Yamairo had so many doubts and had made so many mistake over the years. But beyond his failure as a hero and has a man...he refused to fail as a husband"

Yamairo: Can I chose my weak point?

"He was ready, and Kronos could do as he wished"

----

"Simon and Erica were already at the X-Force wanting on orders. Holden arrived later, and then Deadpool himself"

Deadpool: HEEEEEEEEEEEEY peeps. So what's shakin!

-----

"Sancho appears right in the middle of the heroes, confused and scared. Aaron has set up a control panel at the watchtower and is analyzing the energy"

Aaron: This power...is just. It's stronger than the Odinforce, and that was already near impossible to synthesize...
Cyber: Can you do it

"Aaron looks at his screen smiling at Cyber"

Aaron: Bitch please...leave it to the millionaire to buy the world some time

"Meanwhile Tyler has told Sancho to sit down"

Tyler: Sancho...have you been feeling anything weird lately.
Peter: That's WAY to vague. Besides he's been powerless

----

"Zed meanwhile has finished setting up a sort of space station right above Earth, possibly cloaked, Amber, in chains that seem to block her magic, Shawkun, and the Red Skull stand at the bridge"

Amber: Bastard...what are you doing...
Zed: Killing Molito's favorite pets. Skull
RS: Shawkun...can you hear me. I need you to do something for me

"Shawkun is still old and senile, but he seems to respond to Jon's words for some reason"

RS: We can get you back to normal alright? I need you to make Amber obey Zed's every word without forcing her through mind control. I need you to alter her soul alright Shawkun? Can you do that?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 3:48 am

Tesla: It was kind of energy or something. It reached out and grabbed Lance, he tried to fight it, but I don't know. He quickly sent my back out, I didn't see the outcome.

Shawkun: Yes, that can be done.

*Shawkun approached Amber and laid his hand to her forward, probably making physical contact for greater ease. He then starts to tamper with Amber's soul, and as such, her entire being.*

*Troy is still at the house, he sits on a near by chair and kicks his feet up. He decided to give a shout out to James.*

Troy: Yo games, guess who. Listen Milo advised me to come see Sandra, but she's here in some type of cosmic sleep or some shit. Milo mentioned she's having some... lets say issues to put it nicely. Should I try to wake her, or is she gonna rip my head of if I do?

Tanya: Dark, evil, and corrupt. What kind of power is he getting into now...

Back to top Go down
Tlaloc

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:56 pm

Margarito full of anger, launches himself at Holst.

Margarito: Here is a lesson you faggot!!!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:18 am

"thanos just nodded he was in no way intimidated by Filipe or the SXML. However he would in no way under estimate them that was not a mistake he was eager to make again or any time soon."

Thanos: Alright then Ice Hands is it, or do you have a more proper name I can address you by? Heaven and Earth, last time it was Hell and earth? But I can see quite literally you have Angels on your shoulder. Not that it makes any difference what divine help or grace you have on your side for what's coming. I no little of the Absorbiums plan, whatever he's looking for I do know is dangerous if he wants it, someone of his caliber of power deisirng something means it's no child's play, I came here because I'm looking for Sancho the Reaper, and Terrell..who seemed to have gathered the gems in my absence.
Thor: Nothing good I can tell you that
THanos: Ah my favorite god, well one of them, I was sure Desak or so slayed you a while ago, seems you survived the Hunters purge as well, perhaps I can remedy that situation
Thor: Ayy today is not that day titan, we'll save that clash for another.
Kronos: But it will not be just any weak point, it will be like kryptonite to you if someone strikes this point on your body, pain beyond pain, and enough will kill you. Be forewarned.
"Ledge had arrived entering seeing Frank was there grabbing a drink for hismelf, while Abdul had arrived and seen Molly on the laptop monitoring the groups's locations."

Molly: good good..the speedster is with sXML atm, James do we need him more then them, aside from Milo, all their transports are down at the moment well Mr. Fuller.
Ledge: we need a transport ourselves, we often wind up doing the most dangerous shit, despite lacking the power so yeah.
Abdul: Ah come on don't be so cycnical sir, with all due respect, we always come out on top.
Ledge: Yeah, and there's always something we loose along the way from the bottom I have experience with that if not anything else from my years as a "hero"
"Cyber frowned."

Cyber: Your enthusiasm and vulgar language do not amuse me in dire times these, there's a power source on this earth that can help you with the synthesization, but it's vanished, last I picked it up was after Milo's fight against Zed, someone grabbed it and vanished whether friend or foe Id on'r know, you need to obtain this source. Tesla I'm afraid he's lost
Siirus: lost, you can't just give up like that!
Cyber: Until Stark has found a way to deal with this energy there's really nothing we can do unless we want to loose more lives!

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 am

"Amber rises up, her very soul now under Zed's complete control"

Zed: Alright now. You see that dimensional tear I have made, and those coordinates. I want you to use the Second Sorcery to finish breaking open the tear and fully opening the portal
RS: Is THAT why you wanted her? There are other ways to do that why risk getting found out?
Zed: Because using Molito's friends against him is more fun, and he can't stop me

"Amber rises up levitating"

Amber: I call forth the Second Magic...

"Suddenly, the skies start to sunder and shake and a rip opens high above the Earth"

----

Aaron: There's something else I can do...

"Aaron has linked his control panel to his private "garage" in his LA mansion and is using his resources there to create something. Meanwhile, he's sent a drone to Paris to recover any residual energy emissions he can"

Aaron: Here's the thing, by my calculations there isn't a substance on Earth that can channel whatever that energy is, but if we dilute it slightly in another form of energy we CAN use, then it'll act as both a boost and perhaps a way to harm absorbiums. I can't be sure this'll work but considering we don't have options here...

"Just then, Stark sensors feel the tear in space"

Aaron: Guys...something's going down

---

"Tyler and Peter give up. Meanwhile. Dante approaches Sancho"

Dante: Why don't we just torture him a little
Tyler: Are you insane?
Dante: What? Don't get squeamish with me stars and stripes, a good friend of mine got taken and I don't feel like sitting around and waiting for the big guns to come out
Fathae: Dante...while I agree the situation is urgent lets not let ourselves get hot headed. Keeth, tell him-

Fathae: Irrelevant I suppose.
Tyler: What's happening!? Aaron isolate the source!

---

"Peter had stepped out and taken James to the mansion"

James: Agreed with Ledge. I set up a private X-Force psy channel within the larger League channel. In theory only Milo should be able to breach it although...given Sandra's strange condition.
Simon: So...what do we do? Who do we go after?
Deadpool: So I heard Thanos is back...bitch be trippin balls mad, be careful with him.
James: Amber got taken, we need to find her somehow, but she isn't using any magic at all so there's no signature to follow
Simon: So until then...we're grounded
James: As SOON as we have a target, Peter takes you in and you take out whoever's there...including Amber if Zed somehow plans to use her for his plans
Peter: A man after Fawkes' heart I see
Gil: What happens if we can't take her out. Zed defeated Ventro right?
James: Then we pull out and pray that somehow the League manages to beat whatever Zed is unleashin-

"James picks up Aaron's thoughts"

James: Alright we have something. Peter
Peter: Wait we just go in?
James: Got a better idea?

----

"At Asgard, Ruth feels the tear in space happening"

Ruth: Mad Titan...did you feel that?
Filipe: What?
Ruth: Something's happening...someone's coming

-----

"Holst uses his powers to dodge the blow"

Holst: Come on, what the hell!? Calm down, sorry if I got on your nerves man!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 3:54 am

Tesla: Great, we've already lost someone.

*Tesla stepped over by Sirius.*

Tesla: So now what do we do?

Tanya: Can you tell if the Absorbiums are behind what it is, Ruth?

*Absorbiums are seeking something out, as if they wasn't strong enough already. Kano with a dark power within him. Things was building up.*

*Troy shrugged, seems everyone was busy. So much for Milo's idea of getting Sandra's help. He wondered where Dave was, odd he wasn't around at times like this.*

*Katy returned to Cyber's group leaving James to his business. Tesla notices her arrive.*

Tesla: Still no Phoenix.
Katy: Not yet.
Tesla: Fan-fucking-tastic. We're losing people begore we're even in a battle, and our top powers are either weaken or out of it completely.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 am

Ruth: This isn't absorbium...this is magic. Sorcery
Filipe: We'll I guess now we know why they wanted Amber.
Harry: What now?
Filipe: Tanya, I need you to stay here with Kano and wait until his whateversleep ends. Ezekiel, Alex, keep trying to find his other missing parts. mister Thor...hmm, I suppose you're also working on that, so help my friends please
Harry: Pfff...mister?
Filipe: Thanos, Milo, Harry...lets go back
Ruth: What about me?
Filipe: I didn't count you because I figured you wouldn't want to help puny monkeys
Ruth: I don't, but I'll help you for other reasons
Filipe: Lets go then

"Milo teleports Thanos, Filipe, Harry Ruth and himself back to the watchtower"

FIlipe: Guys...shit's going down
Dante: So Stark says...what's happening
Filipe: No idea yet. I want every able bodied member of the League ready to respond. Milo, Dave, I DO NOT CARE what needs to be done, wake Sandra up and get her ready to fight or so help me god I will go there and punch her in the face myself. I do not need one of my strongest members in a fucking meltdown right now

-----

"Meanwhile, Peter has already brought the entire X-Force to the space station. It's flat, technologically advanced beyond human capabilities. There's a large platform above it that seems to run using an elevator at the center of the station"

Simon: Well this is cosy...
Erica: It would seem that the portal is opening high above that platform and the energy signal is there
Peter: I'd have ported you there, but I was afraid of any barriers that would cause my speed protection to wear off and then void of space death
Gil: Lovely...
James: You made the right call. Now get up there and try to hold them off. Figure out how they're using Amber. Ledge, lead the team towards that elevator and get up there. I want this done 10 minutes ago

---

"Back at the mansion"

James: Molly, use your powers to make it so Aaron's StarkTech gets all the info. Coordinates, energy emissions, everything. Make it so he doesn't realize anything's hacking in there.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:09 pm

"Cyber picked up the tear as well, and frowned something big was about to go down."

Cyber: I sense this as well, Tesla go get your sleeping boyfriend so we can awaken him, I have a feeling we'll be needing his talents, Sirius you can accompany her, we need to round up the team fast and in a hurry.
Oliver: Is anything ever peaceful around here honestly..like.
Cyber: No time for peace talks Morris, just get to work, Sean I can see you fidgeting go monitor Felicia, she'll be fine in some hours but it's better your watching ghere hern here distracted.

"Sean was somewhat upset by the attitude but vanished away via a Quantum portal repapearing in Felicia room to hug his girlfriend making sure was recovering alright. Sancho backed up from the GRA, and Keeth fired a light blast of fire into Dante."

Keeth: Hey hey calm the fuck down! Enough hostilities! My girlfriend is missing, and you wanna target one of the only people who might be able to help with thiss tiuation!
Castiel: Well he's right about that, he's definently an Avatar of Death, really I feel like being on this planet is just bad luck. All the cosmic chaos on this spec of dust, and it's Death's resident vacation spot? I miss being in Heaven, all the rules, but at least your safe.
Keeth: Please feel free to get the fuck back, or use your magic blade to call God, oh wait he dosen't pick up!
Castiel :Jeez Louis..someone needs some xanax.
Keeth:Not now!
Ledge: Great so the only heavy hitters around right now are Ventro, what about Terrell? he was at the fight wtih Paris, or did the Absorbiums fuck him up too? Probably trying to absorb their energies and it didn't work out to well.
Molly: he's off the map, like not on this plane of reality, so that may perhaps be the case, last I can trace he foudn some immense source of energy that could be used to help Stark's curent mission.
Ledge: great..so whatever Stark needs he's got and is missing, probably getting it up the ass from overpowered energy beings this is turning out to be a great day.
Abdul: Your language and lack of optimism is disturbing, while I am no idealist myself..must we at least provide false hope to encoruage ourseklves for now?
Thanos: yes Ventro does as well correct?
Milo: Yes, this is just getting worse, alright Thanos you said you want an alliance, forgive me for over stepping my boudnaries but we need this alliance Firo, and Terrell as well I can't find him.
Thanos: Ah how the mighty have fallen, or perhaps the rumors of your powers were false from the get go?
Milo: Wanna find out?
Thanos: What is with you people and your invitations to combat during such dire situations? And here you call me the mad one propesterious.
Milo: Damn it! Let's just get to work, Thor I trust you can take care of Kano with Tanya's help, we need to get back to the others.

"milo opens up a portal taking the group back to the SXML tower in the private meeting room to work out a plan to deal with the force there feeling." *(just like in ur new post lol.)

Dave: You just wanna wake her up? I just got my kisd safe, she's in a sleep, I touched her, I got a message it said let me rest!
Milo: Well he's wrong we can force her to awaken, she's in the middle of transitioning to a higher level of existence, her true nature, perhaps she won't have the Crown to the multiverse, but she'll have the Phoenix Force listening to her every whim, her mind and soul are in a cacoon so to speak, we wake her up there will be irreversible damage, something even top tier reality manipulation and magic won;'r even be able to fix, even with Wanda's powers. You misunderstand Filipe..

"Milo paused as he felt the surge of power from the Pheonix, so much the level, he felt cosmic flames around him warming himself up, he felt psioninc signals from nearly every person on earth including Danny who was trying to recruit Nick and Sal to the SXML."

Milo: Look thing is we need her, at her full power, this new state, thing of this as Dragon BAll Z, and she's transforming, we need in her Super State, we need every ounce of top power we can get.
"At the station Ledge nodded, turning to Abdul who knew what to do, he'd use his powers of propulsion to get them up to the tower, everyone holding hands, Abdul began using his power to propel them up at a steady write, Molly using her influence over reality to keep things going well, however the Absorbiums and Amber's far surpassed her own, at the tower she nodded typing more into her laptop."

Molly: I'm doing just that, I just pressed enter, Stark should be getting all that momentarily. But I'm not Ventro or Phoenix, the laptop battery is getting hot, and once it's out my powers are going to take a break, we;'re going to need to use any influence we have over reality sparingly.

"At the station they've gotten t othe eelvator, Ledge cracking it open with his claws leading the team inside, while reaching into his pocket taking out a can of beer, and some pills./"

Ledge: Everyone take em, there oxygen pills, they'll take away our need to breath for an hour, Banner, and Stretchy made em, I promise I'm not trying to dope any of yall up, this would be a really bad time to do so.

"He said cracking open the can and washing down the pill with a sip, the last thing they needed was to be limited by the void of space."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Tesla: Come Sirius, I'll lead you there.

*Tesla left with Sirius to get Chulance. They get him quickly and brings him back to Cyber after a few minutes.*

*Troy was still hanging around and came back to Sandra seeing Milo and Dave.*

Troy: So what's the news?

Tanya: Looks like it's back to me and you Thor. If their is any way we can speed up Kano's recovery, it would be in our favor to do so.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Filipe: Brilliant...so that's Kano in Odinsleep, Sandra down, Amber on the other side probably controlled...that leaves Terrel who is completely a wild card, you, Ruth, Thanos...Yamairo
Harry: You just placed Yama a bit highly there didn't you?
Filipe: I know...I'm grasping at straws. How the fuck do you take down an absorbium Milo? You heard Stark right? Is that enough?

----

Yamairo: Lets do this...

"Yamairo dips himself in the river, leaving out his right hand to be his weak spot"

----

Fathae: Both of you behave yourselves!
Tyler: Keeth, and Dante was it? I don't think this is the time to be worrying excessively. We have a friend who was taken too, we cannot allow it to distract us from the mission
Dante: This one talks a big game.

----

"Stark is still working. He isolates the energy signal and his generators immediately try to replicate it...result is a massive explosion of his Nevada compound"

Stark: Lovely, how's the diluting of the raw version going?

"Meanwhile, on site of Paris a few thousand feet above ground, a small orbital squad of drones is moving bright lights (which one can only assume is the energy of the absorbiums) into an uru container"

Stark: Alright at least that appears to be working. Get it in combat mode and then teleport to one of Jupitor's moons for testing. Cyber I think I got something. Synthesizing attempts immediately lead to overload in machinery so this thing really does act as a supercharge to at the very least to mechanical power sources...no idea what'll it do to humans and powers
----

"Simon, Gil and Erica take the pill"

Gil: Always nice to see what the yougin's come up with

"They catch the elevator. Simon warps some metal of the station into a dual blade pair before entering"

Simon: So what's the plan Ledge we have Amber and that absorbium up there right? So we have for Amber, but exactly how do you beat her when we're...you know US!
Erica: I am also doubting the success and rationality of this mission

---

"Meanwhile, already up at the tower, Peter is blasted in the face and sent back. His speed control is completely ineffective and Zed can guess where he's going to be, so the absorbium is just holding him back, completely relaxed with his hands in his pockets while he watches Amber tear open reality"

Zed: Awww...beautiful. Joe?
RS: It's coming along perfectly. Another 50% tear and the portal will self sustain itself...I'm also detecting tears at least in 4 other coordinates.
Zed: One of them should be the Negative Zone, the other the impact zone of that phoenix bomb the Shi'ar unleashed and the other directly above this universe's Xandar. Lovely...

----

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:34 pm

*Terrell jumped out of Kano's body at nearly the last second and found himself looking face to face with Thor*

Terrell: You? Wait a minute? Do you know who Odin is? He's Kano's grampa. I figure I ask a guy who dresses just as bad as sleeping beauty over here.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Cyber: Alright he's been brought here, and Milo if you anything we need to know it know. Absorbiums or not, ou lost to him, everything has a limit.
Milo: You're wrong about that, there are things in this world that are limitless such as imagination or thoughts, but they can be suppressed, repelled, dispersed, even if only temporarily. As an Absorbium I have a connection to everything, with Hope's DNA I become a mimic, I could mimic the abilities of others without end. I gained so many powers, energies ect, but there are certain things a physical being just can't contain, that's where my real power kicked in, because of the nature of powers, I could absorb anything even the full of Power Cosmic from Galactus, or energies from the Phoenix, now I've been "limited" so to speak to that of a physical being. I can still use large quantities of the power cosmic or phoenix force but nothing compared to what I use to be able do, I'm no longer God incarnate so to speak, or even a runner up, but I'm far from last place.

"He began using technopathy to access Aaron's technology remotely trying to harness Absorbium energy and got to work, Thanos using his own psionics to accompany Milo on his mental work, and they formed a psi channel adding Aaron, Ezekiel, and Alex."

Milo: Another other super geniuses on earth, Cyber seek them out, I couldn't add you to the psi channel, but I just changed reality so you're in anyway.
Cyber: Why not just say I'm connected?
Milo: I mean don't you people ever get curious? It's just weird before I snapped my fingers, I could just use some random energy to defy the laws of physics, and now I have to use a specific ability. I guess my complaints fall on deaf ears, I'm still far ahead of most of you. How to beat an Absorbium is the same way you beat a sponge, we're sponges, we soak up and connect to the energy around us, making ourselves parasites basically to all of existence then once we're connected, you cant eliminate us unless you eliminate the connection. Remember when I faced the Serpent, I removed us both from existence, I was connected to him and him alone, if I had succeeded I would be in Oblivion with that beast.

"Dave clapped, he wasn't tired of the information on the contrary, he wanted Milo to get to the point, who also added Tommy and Construct of the psi channel, and opened up a video chat from the SXML tower to the Redeemer Tower."

Riya: Ventro where is my damn husband where is?!
Milo: Asgard, just appeared on my radar, go get him honey, Mike you're in charge keep the team in order, Tommy, and Construct are gonna stay there, stay in the tower, and once Riya gets back with Terrell keep him there that's orders, I'm going to set up shields around the tower to keep you guys safe and I'm sending a document to the tower with all the information on the situation and Absorbiums, Lex.
Lex: Ah so I've been added shit holy fuck Ventro, warn someone before a fucking psioninc blast like that, they put people in comas!
Tommy: Oh world's smartest man, guess I'm smarter now, mental adaption.
Milo: Ok ok stop whining. We're going to assemble a plan to stop the Absorbiums. Right before I lost to Zed, I used all the energies in the multiverse and put them into a alcoholic beverage, and Terrell has it, we can use that to help Stark synthesize my people's energy, and redirect it and use it as a weapon.
Traveler: Whoo hoo good plan, come on popsickle, I may not be the most trustworthy of people but I think I count as one of the heavy hitters here, plus let's not forget that girl Helen, she might be of some use today.
Milo: Also Aaron I wouldn't try supercharging powers with whatever weapon your harnessing with Absorbium energy. It's like cocaine to powers, Alisa is a stable upgrade, she could help him warp an entire planet, but this... this would make Yamairo have the power to warp an entire galaxy into a sun. Be Careful, I wouldn't even try harnessing it for your suit, then again desperate times call for desperate measures, but any damage suffered frmo True power right now I can't guarantee I can repair it.
"Chulance lay on the ground, and Traveler rolled his eyes snapping causing him to awaken angry, he adapted getting up."

Chulance: What hte hell is?
Cyber: No time busy working, stay out on patrol everyone be on the look out for whateve'rs coming next, Thanos any time you have something to say please spit it out, if anyone has experience with this it's you.
Thanos: I'll keep that in mind machine.
"Suddenly Yamairo felt increadible pain, Kronos having a connection to him felt it as well, as he saw visions of every negative memory, every fear, every doubt, came to life crawling over his mind, trying to drag him in and make him submit to his doubts, and fears."

Kronos: YAMAIRO! FIGHT IT FIGHT! You have a wariror's spirit, a hero's heart you can do it. The key is not placing yourself above your fears, and doubts but having the courage to confront them, if only I had done that,..perhaps my fam..

"Kronos wasn't able to speak, as the Stykx overwhelmed his essence causing him to fade away."
"Sean had left Felicia, he loved her but patrol was important, spotting Troy, Milo and some othrers he approahced."

Sean: Back with the team, that's good? What the hell is going on anyway? And troy Damn you have some serious energy inside you man, where did that come from!!!
Traveler: Hmm..dosen't matter good bye!

"Traveler snapped causing both to vanish appearing in the Void, empty of life, and the place where fallen gods, and ideas went after their destruction."

Thanos: Oh this should be fun
Milo: Damn it Traveler..If they don't get back
Traveler: blah blah, let the boy get his phoenix powers.

"In the Void, old gods from abandoned faiths, old ideas, old culutural thoughts, old monsters were seen, they r i na void of darkness, of despair, of abandonment, Sean gathering Qunatum Energies but his powers faded fast."

Sean: Shit..we're in a place where powers don't work..where in a place the Qunatum Zone can't reachm, that fucking bastard Troy we're stranded in nowhere! And if we don't find away out in less then 15 minutes we'll be gone forever.
Matt: Hey~ Back off rfom my friend
Keeth: Hey hey enough with thefucking fighting! Save it for whatebver's coming n ext please!
???: Excuse me Ghost Rider, your precense is required in return Ideliver thee Shaun, Manda your little friend is back.
Shaun: Wait what the hell is.

"Shaun fell to the groud in pain, and Keeth vanished reappearing near the X Force, and Ellen as well who winked and blew a kiss at Simon."

Ellen: Long time no see my favorite wittle alchemist, so sexy. I want to help your mission, Ledge oh god it's been ages.
Ledge: don't remind me, the Mursama Blade, it can pierce anything supernatural, it's got a longer history then the maker things, he wasn't the first to make it, he repaired it using Wolverine's soul
Abdul: your grandfather correct?
Ledge: Because of his nature, this blade can regenerate it's immortal just like he was. His soul a part lives on through it, if we stab Amber in the head despite her overpowered shit, eeverything else she'll be dead, the catch 22 is. this prevents unnatural recovery, meaning nothing we have can bring her back except two things, Ok one is a certain woman I've met before, we have no hope in finding her trust me on that, two is True power, which means Zed.
Keeth: What the fuck you want to kill my girl, and the only hope of bringing her back is an army of maniacs who want us all dead, you know Ventro can't use it that's why you said Zed huh!
Ledge: Ellen you shouldn't have brought him.
Ellen :Oh I should have Keeth, long tiem ago, we had a one night stand, I put my mark on you, my mark is specific its connected to me..you're about to take a nap, Zarathos you're coming with us for a road trip.
Keeth: HEY WAIT~!

"Ellen grabbed him and a blue light ensared him causing him to fall unconcious, as he transformed into Zarathos, as the elevator came to the top of the station, Zarathos burning open the doors, and gatheringimmense demonic energies."

Zarathos: Let the fires of hell reign upon these fools! For they are fools as tyhey have given mea chance to come out and play it's been so long.
Ledge: Alright this mission i nshort is fucking suicide, Molly is drinking shit tons of red bull, so she'll be tyipng changing reality for our favor until her stamina runs out, then we're on her owno let's go!

"Ledge unsheats his claws."

Abdul: Allah help me..
Ledge: X Force..Eliminate
"Mordecai appeares at the top of the power with a grin on his face."

Mordecai: hello Zed..it's an honor to finally meet you. I want to make a deal with you, and a certain..cosmic essence voice or whatever is telling me you'll agree. You hate these people, you want tom ake them cry, make them desperate, I just want one city New York, hell I'll bargain for Oscorp, and the Osborn family mainly because of Lopez. You know her story, what she does, plus I can help you eilminate a certain fundie that you yourself can't touch, I'll eliminte him, and as a bonus I'll loan you the Designate.
"thor reached out and grabbed Terrel slamming him against a wall."

Thor: Do not insult an Asgardian warrior's armor, as we speak we rally for war, Odin is in the common room, I shall send you there.

"Mjolnir left Kano's hands and come to his waving it around, he opened a portal sending Terrell to Odin's room where he was sharing a dinner with his old wife Gaea, a force of creation."

Odin: Jord, we have someone joining us for dinner it seems? I have forseen your coming, Thor in all his wisdom knew what to do.

"Another portal opened up around Castiel and he appeared."

Thor: Castiel, good you have arrived? MIlo and the SXML are rallying an army against the upcoming invasion every ally, contacting potential ones, Zane is gettnig former associates as well, but we both know that's not enough we need to unite...despite our past trangression, the Pantheon war, it was brutal, but this will be worse. We need the armies of Heaven along with my armies, and many war. We need to unite Gods and Angels.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:51 pm

"Zed stops dead, Peter still trying to hit him and failing"

Zed: I'm sorry...who are you? I don't usually take note of monkey's. Granted at least you aren't an ant, but you're still just a monkey to me. As well adapted for fighting as you may be...you're just immeasurably stupid...and then come these idiots

"The X-Force finishes the elevator ride"

Zed: Alright, make them go away. And take the speedster with you. You take care of them without killing them and get them off my hair, I'll give you the entire planet when I'm done, not like I want it anyway
RS: Brilliant...and there goes my chance
Zed: Oh wait no, share it with this guy here. I suppose he's been friendly enough.

"The portal is almost perfect stable"

Peter: Guys...that's the guy Aaron was hunting. This has just turned even worse....

-----

Filipe: Travler you jackass! We need them here now!
Harry: Calm down Icy, we got this.

Aaron: Agreed on both accounts, but feel no rush please we're only fighting for an entire planet here...Milo, Terrel needs to get me that magical cup of magical magic of the universe pronto, because I think I'm just about ready on this end...or not, little snag
Lex: What is it?
Aaron: It seems that even a gun infused with uru can't handle the strain...unless...I make it so the circuitry is uru as well, that's what exploded anyway
Filipe: How much damage did it do anyway?
Aaron: It made a crater the size of New York after I fired a plasma gun that normally only has the power to level a small block, and the League owes me a satellite gun by the way.

---

Dante: What just happened

"Fathae helps Shaun up"

Fathae: It would seem our spirit of vengeance has been exchanged
Tyler: Damn it...Filipe someone pulled a switch on us and took the Ghost Rider,
Dante: This just keeps gettin better and better

----

"Yamairo focuses himself. The pain is beyond words, the emotions and memories run through him. Thoughts get jumbled and he's about to lose consciousness. He cannot get out of this, he's no hero just a fraud"

"Just then, an image of Isabel flashes through his mind, just like every other time he's ever doubted himself, it's always come back to her. At this point, doubt is irrelevant and time wasting. He knows he's no hero...but he WILL protect her. He puts the other hand above the river, and then his head, and then he swims to the shore, trying to catch his breath"

Yamairo: Kro-Kronos! Did...did...did...it work

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Tesla: So Chulance, I guess this is why they put you down for a while.

*She referred to his anger, which was no doubt due to him worrying about herself.*

Tesla: And here I thought the angry guy on any sort of problem was Dave's gimmick.

*It probably wasn't a good time to take a crack at Dave's anger issues over every little thing that happens with Sandra, but a little mood lightening couldn't hurt.*

Troy: So I visit Milo, gets told to visit Sandra, then gets into this match. Seems I don't even have to be on this team to get in trouble. Then again, this could be some plan to help me with my new little trick, given Phoenix is at her own thing and Ventro is busy.

*Troy went to see if he could still summon up the Phoenix flames in this place.*

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:15 pm

Mordecai: Insulting people hmm? That really helps doesn't it? It's funny you ask who I am but I have a feeling that i've met you. I must admit these people, these heroes, or superheroes aren't very bright. I've yet to encoutner one with average intelligence, and wouldn't be surprised if they aren't potty trained.

"Mordecai said taking note of the X Force's and Zarathos's desperate attempts at battle, even with Ellen helping he raised his hand firing a blast of immense magical energy at Zarathos who dodged, the blast altering the terrain of the tower, causing several turrets to rise up alive and sending out blasts that negated magical energies, however Ellen swiftly avoided them appearing infront of Mordecai grabbing his hand, and he screamed as he punched her in the face then kneed her."

Mordecai: You! How did you do that? How did she do that?!
???: Oh calm yourself, remember the few who can affect you in a such a way, just unfortunate you tried to show off as she is one of them.
Mordecai: Damn it all, we don't seem to like you so move it!

"Mordecai used a transmutation spell to make himself superhuman and tossed her aside into Simon, before dusting his hands off."

Mordecai: Sorry about this, anyway you want me to eliminate them sure I'll do it. The only thing I'm really concerned about is Oscorp and the Osborn family, alive, for all I care feel free to wipe out everyone else. Anyway Red Head, looks like we're going to be partners after this, name's Mordecai and this is my talent.

"Mordecai pointed at Amber, and then used the Second Magic sending the X Force to President Oliver's dimension as well as nerfing their powers, then replacing them with another version of them all mindless zombies, and with a spell he mterialized a block of uru, and wrapped it around the zombified X Force, then pointed at Zarathos, and began absorbing his energies before he was drained and fell to the ground."

Mordecai: I figured you'd want to keep him, that's Amber's lover, keep you entertained toying with them, but if not I can remove him as well.
Traveler: I can see the use of Quantum Man, but really what use is the fireman without his Phoenix Force connection? He's like kohnny Storm with alot more potential, he'll be fine.
Milo: Like I said warning you, if we survive this, and they didn't, it's me and you buddy, true power or no true power.
Traveler: I'll bring popcorn for everyone. Smile
Milo: he's on Asgard right now, He's gone to see Odin, seeing as how's the wisest on Asgard, I say we let him get advice before we poof him over here, we need any divine help we can get, And Whatever's happening I feel it's getting worse.
Thanos: Well perhaps your raw power was exaggerated from the stories I've heard, but you're senses are keen as mine, perhaps keener, you feel this event transpiring as well, and Stark's family I see has kept up with the times, oh I'll be sure to drop by this sphere again granted I survive.
Cyber: Oh I'm sure we'll eb waiting for that visit.
Chulance: I won't I'll fucking
Cyber: Shtu the hell up damn, do you want him to crush you!
Chulance: Whatever TEs, Sirius let's go find everybody else.

"Sirius teleproted them to Katy, Joe, Tyler and the others."

Dave: Thank god..one more joke about my anger problems and I'll fucking ki-
Milo: Man really, you gotta work on that.
Shaun: damn it all, old whore. Ellen she's a mutant dangerous as hell, knows magic too. Little bitch has ties to the original Phoenix's clone, very strong, worse she can convert people into energy feed on them, like a vampire. When I worked with her we made a deal, apparently I heard she did some shady business with other mutants, and Keeth as well, she got the drop on me because I sensed her coming here fuck.
Matt: Great we're missing our spirit and our Angel? This is just becoming better and better by the minute.
"Kronos is breathing heavily, the Titan far exceeded the Styx's influence, but connected to a mortal mind made the effects far more potent."

Kronos: You are still alive, and within rational thought so yes not only are the affects you have over the space time continuum greater, but you are now invincible, take your Odin sword, and let battle begin.

"Kronos slipped into control, warping them into heavy traffic an empty car with a shattered brake abandoned by the driver ramming right into Yamairo crunching up against him."

Kronos: there now tell me Yama, does it work? "Smiles" There is a downside you may be invincible to physical harm for the most part, you also are more resistant to being harmed, so a car can run into you, but if someone fires a blast of cosmic energy you will be able to weave to the side to avoid it, anything that bypasses your physical durability can be avoided by mental aid from the Styx's protection. However you will tire more often, and you will need more time to recover then usual.
"The Cosmic Flames only provide light, Sean raises his fist, as a giant beast grabs him and tosses him towards it's mouth, the cosmic flames barely shine Sean screaming, as suddenly another cosmic flame appears grabbing Sean and setting him down, the Phoenix appearing."

Phoenix: Troy, you have accepted the bare minimum of my powers, perhaps one of the most pathetic displays of a host of mine's capabilities. You can connect to people, theior mind, their psioninc energy, since you are fire, connect to the fire within all people, any fire. Not just physical manifestations of flames, the fire that drives people to work that drives people to vengeance, connect with people, you are in teh Void, there is nothing here, but if you connect to people, things outside of the Void then it will be clear to how to escape, you will be able to open a stargate portal and leave this realm wtih your friend, I do not appreciate teh Traveler shutning my hosts around, do not disappoint Troy, you have my power, me connected to all thoughts, to all life born and unborn use it, fill yourself with that rage you oh so love to take out on others, and use it to fuel something far greater then petty revenge.

"Phoenix embraced him in a hug before vanishing Sean barely even understanding and was aunble to even see the Phoenix just feeling immense heat, as the creatures of the void outstretched grabbing Sean starintg to pull him in."

Sean :TROY WTF IS GOING ON! HELP HELP HELP! SHIT DAMN IT! The fuck is this like a damn oven without lights!!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:58 pm

*Katy and Joe noticed as Sirius and the group arrived.*

Tesla: Hey.
Joe: Any plans in motion?
Tesla: They are still trying to figure everything out. I think I may of rubbed Dave the wrong way to.
Joe: Like you care. What's he going to do, punch you and shatter every bone in his fist.
Katy: Hey, don't you start to.

*This was the first time Troy had ever encountered the Phoenix itself, he would of questioned Sandra's condition but time was not on his side.*

Troy: Connect with people outside the Void.

*Troy took the Phoenix advice and focused on the vengeance, the rage within his friends. He soon found himself able to connect with the psioninc energy people on Genosha and opened a portal. Troy quickly grabbed Sean and they made their escape arriving near Katy's group, much to Katy's surprise and Joe's dislike, although neither spoke a word, but there reasoning where different. Katy was simply at a loss for words, Joe wanted to avoid trouble.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next