Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:43 pm

"Filipe meanwhile as put Gally to sleep. He walks out and sits on the couch for a breather. He'd probably check on Kano's situation soon, but he needed just a bit to breath"

Filipe: Shit keeps happening doesn't it...wonder how Milo and Yama handed all this stuff

----

"Harry had followed Ezekiel"

Harry: Alright, I think she should be here soon
Ezekiel: Who are you even talk a-

"A bright flash of light fills the room, and Ruth appears"

Ruth: What do you need Harry?
Harry: Kano's lost a bit of his power, and it's apparently somewhere on Earth in a physical form. And he's also experiencing demonic corruption of some kind, he doesn't really know
Ruth: Demonic...
Harry: I don't think it's heaven and hell related...but still, I thought demons and figured I'd call you
Ruth: Where is Kano Thorson?
Harry: Probably back on Asgard. Me and Ezz came back here to get started on tracking.
Ruth: I need to talk to someone in that pantheon. It's possible to perform an enochian tracking spell, but I'd need a runic representation of Kano's power. Something written in runes, that symbolizes him. This is assuming that whatever it's turned into isn't protecting itself, or being protected by something...if that's the case, things are different...
Harry: Shut it!
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:03 pm

*This was it, the point of no return. It seems Zed had done something to her after all, this hadn't gone unnoticed, not even by Sandra herself. She just never knew what it was. It did not take Sandra long to accept the Phoenix though. She seemed to have a lack of concern, even towards herself. But there was no denying it, the universe, Sandra, would soon face a greater threat then ever before. Her old level of control simply isn't going to cut it any longer.*

Sandra: I accept you Phoenix.

*Tanya appeared surprised by the sudden appearance.*

Tanya: Thor... your here? I thought you... well then again nobody stays dead today, do they?

Katy: Alright, I'll be right back.
Joe: hey Katy, if something is off, get out of there fast. I heard what Phoenix is like when she go's off the deep end.
Katy: It doesn't sound that bad.

*Katy disappeared into a mist heading to the bar. Upon arrival she finds the area barricaded off. Unable to get in or contact Sandra, she heads back to the tower.*

Katy: Sorry guys, she has herself barricaded off from the rest of us. I don't see any way of getting to her other then call her. But she either it's picking up the call, or ignoring us.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sat May 19, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Tlaloc

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:36 am

Margarito: What are all of you useless dicks doing?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:12 pm

“Milo had put his kids to bed, he was just glad to talk them, give them advice, Amy was affected by this very much, she had a very potent ability. One he’d put blocks on for now, but could be overcome if she was in danger, he didn’t care for maturity, he felt people needed to mature on their own. But giving that kind of unlimited power, she’d have to wait till she was a teenager at least. “

Amy: daddy, so what about my powers, what about now, what happened to the bird
Milo: The Phoenix you’ll see her again, soon we’ll do another training session later, I’m sure you’re mom will teach you some martial arts too..when she gets better.
Amy: IS she gonna get better, what I felt, It felt like some energy you had daddy, so strong, so changing, worse then Zinnon.

“Milo held back a tear, kissing her, and walking out closing the door, as Danny confronted him, wearing all black, and a hoodie, a make shift costume.”

Milo: I said you could join the SXML, but is this your costume we’re suppose to be heroes, not scare the shit out of them.
Danny: Why are you still cracking jokes? I need to get better control of my powers, plus I say we find your clone, he’s dangerous, plus maybe he can help Marie, I found a technopath helped him with his girlfriend issues, and mimicked his powers
Milo: You’re getting good with emotional mimicry, be careful with that, it’s a very dangerous trick.
Danny: Not like you don’t have worse around dad, I’m going to get that clone.
Milo: Look we don’t need Terracorp busi..damn kids.

“Danny had already vanished, using his powers to teleport away, and Milo groaned. He’d have to confront Nick at first, he was jeleous and appalled jeleous of someone else with power like his own which he coveted, and appalled that he’d had a twin created from his DNA without his permission, a living breathing creature he couldn’t just kill, he vanished appearing in the tower near Cyber, and touched his forehead using a powerful spell combined with Technopathy to upload information about the Absorbiums onto the SXML’s tower, and the situation in Paris.”

Cyber: This isn’t good at all.
Milo: That’s an under statement, nice to see you responded to the call, and are back man.
Sirius: Anything to help the people who got my life back.
……………………….
Thor: Some things that die, should stay dead. I suppose that means nothing coming form someone who should be resting in the life beyond this one.

“He went over to his son, placing his hands on his child, and kissing his forehead. He went over to Tanya, getting on his knees, and kissing her hand, before standing up.”

Thor: Thank you for taking care of my son, I know you must not know all the things the Asgardians say about you. Some are angry that Kano has married a mortal turned Asgardian, many wish unfortunate things upon you, I’m proud of my son, that he has not atomized them, or sentenced them to punishments worse then death, even more proud that he has a woman like you to take care of him, so for that I thank you. A Father’s greatest hope is to send his son off to a wife who cares for him.
…………………..

Ezekiel: Alright so we need togoto Kano right now, or do you have what you need right here? Sorry magic isn’t my subject.
…………
Phoenix: Good, Jean initiate her.
Jean: This’ll be fun.

“Jean snapped, and Sandra’s body caught on fire.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:21 pm

Ruth: To Kano or to anyone that knows the rune magic of the Asgardian. Anyone will do really.

"As Ruth is discussing thing, Filipe appears"

Harry: About time! So?
Filipe: Yeah she's alright but I don't know what you thought I was...hey Ruth

"Filipe greets Ruth who gives him a sour look"

Filipe: Mad about the Gally thing?
Ruth: Her name is not Gally. Our Father decided on another name you are ignoring...
Filipe: Yeah well she's okay with Gally
Harry: Lets all calm down

----

Aaron: We don't need so much protection as we do help tracking him Felecia. And as for fighting him...just us might not be enough....
Tyler: Who else do we ask?
Aaron: Well...there is someone I recently been exchanging pleasantries with that may be able to help us...with Pol back in her home planet...I don't really see a way out but calling him really
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:18 pm

Tanya: Being against the odds has never stopped me before. Like me or not, I'll fight for the rest of the Asgardian's as I would Kano. I'll either one day earn their respect, or die for them. One can't be certain what fates holds in this life.

*She took a glance over to Kano, and smiled.*

Tanya: For better or worse I love that man. I'll do anything I can to keep him safe.

*She turns her attention back to Thor.*

Tanya: I have to question though, if you was suppose to be dead all this time, how are you back now? This doesn't link up with what happened in Paris does it?

*Sandra didn't seemed concerned about what was happening to her body. Although she had wondered what exactly Jean and Phoenix was up to with this, there was just no sense of urgency.*

Tanya Clone: I doubt Kano is in any shape right now to help much Ezekiel, though I suppose we're alright right now.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Ruth: We just need a dictionary or a manual with rune magic of Asgard. I can handle the rest

Filipe: So basically...once we DO find Kano's power, what do we do? Can we even stick it back to him? What if it's attached to a living being and that being isn't willing to give it up?
Ruth: I may not be powerful enough to defeat Kano Thorson at his mightiest...but I can easily defeat just a portion of his power given sentience...assuming it hasn't attached itself to something already powerful on its own that is.

"Yamairo appears along with Isabel"

Yamairo: Alright, the damage in Paris is reversed

"He takes a seat, and a deep breath. That much time reversing always takes it's toll on him"

Yamairo: James is keeping me updated on your talks, but I think we're forgetting something important...we still don't exactly know who the person that attacked Milo is. He wont say much beyond that it was an Absorbium...but I'm sure you all felt it right? The clash of powers...
Filipe: That's the thing though...I didn't
Yamairo: That's impossible...it was...incomprehensibly powerful...I thought I'd lose my mind
Harry: Really...I just...felt something. Couldn't even tell it was Milo or anything...
Filipe: Wait how did you both feel something and I didn't

"Ruth puts on a grin"

Ruth: Naturally you couldn't. Want me to show you the full extent of that clash?

"As Ruth moves to touch Filipe's forehead when Harry stops her"

Harry: Pretty sure that if he couldn't feel it...he's not suppose to

"Ruth raises her shoulders and shakes her head"

Ruth: Fine...I just figured the man responsible for taking care of an Archangel should be allowed to experience everything that Archangel experiences...
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:36 pm

“Felicia frowned knowing who Aaron was referring to. She had a problem with authority in general, so royalty was a whole other story of people she didn’t get along with.”

Felicia: Well it’s for our friends, call him, and let’s just get this over with, Toonami is back, and I gotta see Sailor moon. 
Oliver: we’re worried about Sammie, and you’re talking about a fucking cartoon!!!?
Felicia: Look! Just trying to ease the tension, the way you’re going this guy won’t kill you, your peptic ulser will.
…………….
“Alex was working in the room with some of the elves, Kano had long since introduced Asgard to technology, among those who were elves, along with Asgardian’s magical supplies, they’d constructed advanced weaponry.”

Alex: Alright good, good this is very good, we’re close to making a beak through.

“Kano awoke sweating, he’d seen Hell. He’d seen the souls of the damned suffering, their screams, the sight of pools of blood endlessly flowing through an endless expanse of torture and cruelty. Demonic entities moved about slaughtering them, only for humans to recover and continue their suffering, as eternal flames burned them endlessly while other punishments from their persecutors took place. Kano felt sickened by the sight, out of all the things he’d seen in the years, that was among the most disturbing, he saw a woman, very beautiful, as if crafted out of the image of the Greek Goddess Aphrodite. However he’d seen the goddess of love, hell he was a charmer himself being the son of Amora, she approached and hugged him.”

Kano: Who..who..
???L: You don’t recognize me..son
Kano: WHAT?! You’re not Amora, who are
???: Oh well she’s one of them come on now, you have a mutant and asgardian mother, really you don’t recognize me? I am Queen perhaps that’s why your father went through with the ordeal, I go by many names perhaps you’ve heard of Lilith.
…………………….
Thor: Aye sadly it does, ee’re Iwas worried for a moment my son only selected his women out of their appearance and not their intelligence but that’s obviously not the case ee’r. That force, It’s very old, possibly on par with my mother, or perhaps its beyond being labeled an age. It split his power, I was born from his wisdom of Mimir, that leaves Odinpower, and Runs to have forms as well, we should be on the watch with such immense powers out in Midgard, bad things are to happen. But yes I sensed the splitting and meant to grab onto one of the forces, I near grabbed odinpower, but did what my father would have and reformed myself out of wisdom, for it’s knowledge that will solve this issue, not power. I perceive the mind to be the greatest power any of us can have, because that is one thing even Ventro can never copy from us.
…………….
“In another area, a black man was seen very muscular, he was angry, he’d been fired, when suddenly he’d seen visions ofa man a golden man, and then they were infused as one. The man looked and clenched his fists, power surging through his body, no color just raw unfilitered unrestrained power, he stood still in the side walk, his feet pushing into the cement causing it to crack further. His eyes had little color, he had only one thing on his mind vengeance.”

???: Son of Thor, today is your unlucky today, for Ragnarok has been reborn in a stronger power, born of your supposed true odin power, let’s prove who is the TRUE son of Asgard!

“Ragnarok looked up and screamed flying into the air, a hammer in hand, moments later he collided into Stark Industries bursting in.”

Ragnarok: STAAARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
………….
Ezekiel: Well it is a portion of Kano’s powers, so I’d still be weary then again, I do admit to not being an arch angel. My Energy detector is going nuts from your power.

“He said in reference to Ruth, sure they’d seen Milo, and such but this level of divine energy was unheard of outside of Asgard’s finest at lest to him, it wasn’t often that he ran into the gods, meanwhile in another area Zach was seen screaming hollering his old powers had returned for what purpouse, and then he saw it flashes of energy, blue light, and then he awoke in the middle of a forest covered in snow, surrounded by giants formed of ie, and one approached him.

Cmir: I am Cmir(See Mir), son of Ymir, leader of the Ice Giants, and you are Odin’s prophet, now then speak before I let you die of coldness, I seek a prophecy regarding the age when the son of Thor’s power would be so divided he’ll be unable to stand up against us speak that prophecy now or die.
Milo: Hmm what's Katy up too, been a few minutes? I could ease drop, but naw. Sandra's ticked as is, and she's the one person who knows when I'm poking around her head.
Cyber: Well, the damge for the most part, the time manipulator fixed, but aside from what you and Zed di wtih your force or wha tnot.
Milo: Yeah and I'm not good with that as you can see I got my ass kick, I'm going to Atlanta to fight some gang violence, stress relief, tell me if anything major happens.

"Milo opened up a portal and walked through, reappearing near some thugs, and shooting web to incapacitate some would be robbers, Sirius leaned back materializing a coke."

Cyber: I thought you despised your abilities?
Sirius: For the most part, because of what they did to LAnce, but if there going to help us now then so be it.
Cyber: Lance, the telepathic animator, not Johnson of course, well actuall you should seek him out, his abilities may be useful, you didn't part on the best of terms, but with our resources I'm sure we can acquire something he desires.
Sirius: Damn it fine, Tesla wanna come with?
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:39 pm

*Terrell had been a bit woozy by the after effects of the fight (if you could call it that). He would have thanked Yamairo, but the man had vanished a bit too soon. He noticed the glass left on the floor, once everyone went their seperate ways. There seemed to be more problems than just Zed. He would have left if the symbiote hadn't pointed the drink out to him again*

Union: The drink! Grab it now!
Terrell: Alright, but now's not the time to drink though.

*The symbiote covered his entire body before he grabbed the glass. The sybiote back from his face as Terrell tried to sniff it. Hisses came from the suit.*

Terrell: It smells like something strong... Not whiskey strong, but god strong. Kano's drink? It can't hurt to try... right?
Union:Noooooooo!

*Terrell attempted to drink it but the contents didn't escape the glass*

Terrell: What the fuck? Um...

*Terrell attempted to phase his hand through the glass but couldn't*

Terrell: This is bullshit...

*Terrell placed the glass on the floor and formed his hand into an axe before slamming down on the glass.*

Terrell: So it's impenetrable? Nah!

*Terrell the converted the axe into an assortment of powerful energies. He slammed down on it again and found himself in the presence of Madam Web*

Terrell: Here we go again. Okay, you were right about me needing to stop relying on my powers, but you didn't tell that i'd get possessed by some crazy entity. And it's only helping me because it can willingly do things through me without really breaking any rules.... If there are rules. Anyway, just needed to get that off my chest, so what's up?
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:12 pm

"The gathered former Avengers were still at Oliver's private suite, waiting for Aaron's contact. However, Aaron gets a message from his tower about the attack"

Aaron: What! An....an attack! What the fuck is going on this time....this night has been nothing but shit!
Tyler: What happened Stark?
Aaron: Someone is attacking Stark Towers...someone with a hammer
Tyler: A hammer...

"Aaron is already equipping himself and getting ready to fly off"

Aaron: I contact my friend. He says he has other issues, but he'll be here very soon. I have to go figure this out
Tyler: Want backup?
Aaron: Nah probably just some mutant punk

"Aaron flies off"

----

Ruth: Indeed you haven't ape
Harry: Ruth be nice...

"Ruth scoffs."

Ruth: Anyway, get me what I asked and then call me again.

"She disappears"

Harry: Boy this has been a long ass day...
Filipe: Agreed...anyone that wants to go home and rest is welcome...I'll have a talk with Milo and we'll finish getting a full report on what happened...
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Tesla: Sure. Besides, if anything happens you might need a helping hand.

*Tesla wasn't sure about getting Lance, but, desperate times.*

Tanya: So his power is split. If you was formed from his wisdom, does that mean that the Runes and Ondiforce will also revive someone to take form. Or can we somehow collect the powers before anyone else gets them?

*As Milo was out catching criminals he heard a familiar voice, he knew before the person had even arrived that it was Troy.*

Troy: What brings you this way. Screwing around with some punks huh. I figured you'd be at your bachler party and getting ready for the wedding.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:41 pm

"Sirius teleported them, reappearing in a fairly fancy restaurant. The sound of a jazz pianist could be heard and the aroma of delicious well prepared food. Lance's dream a restaurant, one who could make people's mental desires reality, and he could make one's physical ones a reality, together they could have run the perfect business. They were naturally talented in the art of cooking, powers were just icing on the cake."

Lance: So you've shown up at my restarunat again, wasn't sparing your lives enough insult, or are you here to further mock me and incite me rage? Hmmm Speak, no Sirius quite, TEsla why are you here?
Thor: By now they've either fused with other ones, the only reason I came from the ead, is because a part of me was still wtihin Kano's soul, and I felt the split, so Odinpower, and Runes are out there as well, both deadly in power, whoever we face next massive enemies, not to mention Kano's inner demons. KAno's mother is apowerful demon, some ay she's the Queen of Hell,, perhaps the original demon, the original corrupted, Lilith herself, Lucifer's queen, his woman, his lover. She is also Kano's mother as is his real mother Amora.
Milo: Heh, Troy probably surprising me dealing with small time crime. Doesn't fit me well does it, but every once anda while I get to test out some fun powers that won't do much against the top dogs. Bachelor Party was in Paris, didn't se the news, my party got attacked, Marie's in a coma, and I'm even weaker myself I lost..we're dealing with my people.no mutants my people, Absorbiums and pissed off ones at that.
Oliver: Alright Tyler, Matt, Felicia, that should be enough for now, We're just waiting on Stark's mysterious friend hopefully he's worth it.
Felicia: Hopefully he has a better sense of humor then you.
Matt: Felicia...
"Ragnarok was waiting this chaos, he was fueled with rage but not towards Stark, or his tower, he'd attracted attention and hopefully Stark would respond."

Ragnarok :where is he! Where are you COWARD!!!!!
Ezekiel: damn elitist arch angels, alright. I'll keep doing my research, Alex is working om something that can help us with Kano.
Kano: Lilith my mom but how.
Lilith: During the time of your conception, I found out the time via prophecy. I seized the opporutniy, and fused with Amora. You see your father had been in a relationship with me, hoping to make peace with HEll to aid the Ghost Rider, but I would not be used. I struck back, and then came you my son.

"Lilith placed her hands on Kano, who felt somewhat dissossicated and confused with the whole situation. Much ha happened."

Kano: Ok..ok..so whata bout hte demon, why did you control me what's ogin gon
Lilith: I have finally awakened, youre powers have been split giving me more influence, you must seek my power, the power of te orgiinal demon , use it to overcome your other sides, and reunite to be whole again my son mommy has big plans for you, now rest then awaken and begin your training, I will send someone to begin the process.

"In another part of Asgard, Abdiel the angel of negotation was seen with Loki, who was holding hte norn stones and the angel grinned."

Abdiel: Pantheon filth, you want our help after what's happened between us
Loki: Oh come on you both know we're above such petty things as genoicd eand war, we're business men, and I need magic despreately, and these stones won't cut it, can you get what I'm asking for.
Abdiel: Possibly,deals is my speciality, alright so you want a horn, Gabriel's horn of truth, he's deceased so it may be easier then you think, I'll see what I can do Laufeyson, still up to your tricks haha.

"Abdiel vanished."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Tesla: Believe me when I say we had no problem leaving you alone, it wouldn't bother me if we ever met again. However, unlike last time we are not here to fight you. We are here to recruit your help. And before you laugh, this new threat might be to much for all of us, and I'm not just talking the heroes side, I mean every mutant.

Tanya: Queen of hell? Just great, as if this situation with Ondi powers and Runes isn't enough. In your own honest opinion, do you think we can defeat whoever gets those powers, or be able to help Kano.

*Tanya seems prepared to hear no as a honest answer, not that she wouldn't prefer to hear yes.*

Troy: So the Asorbian's are going to be another bunch of overpowered bitches poking their noses where it doesn't belong, huh. I guess you have no real plan of attack do you. SXM is probably in a panic trying to recruit everyone they can, thinking it'll do something. But you know it doesn't matter, do you.

*Troy leans against a parked car, speaking kind of casually.*

Troy: So, we're fucked hey. Let me guess, the usually. Probably you, Kano, Sandra, and possibly Amber doing the whole last stand routine.

Tanya Clone: Hopefully your plan works. Now is a bad time not to have Kano with us.

*Sandra still hadn't gotten a reply on what was exactly going on, although she had technically never asked a explanation just seemed natural.*
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 1:08 am

Madam Web: At least you've understood your trials... Now as f-
Terrell: You call this a trial? Gettin fucked up visions every time I use an infinity gem?! Having part of an entity within me?! What's next? Do I get date raped by Amber?
Madam Web: If you don't stop your verbal diarrhea, you'll never know will you.The thing you were attempting to destroy isn't what you think it is. It is for your eyes, but not for you to use.
Terrell: Then what is it? And who's suppose to use it?
Madam Web: Why don't you ask the person who left it for you. You'll need to figure it out soon... Your world depends on it.

*Terrell nodded before picking up the glass. as vanishing into the air. He materialized in front of the now sleeping Kano*

Terrell: Are you serious?! Wake the fuck up!

*Terrell noticed Alex*

Terrell: How do we do it? How do I get him out of... fuck it

*Terrell put his hand on Kano's head before being absorbed into the god's body*
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:53 am

"Just then, a gust of wind blows by the Avengers and Peter appears in front of them"

Peter: Evenin gents...Aaron called in a favor. Sorry I took so long, had to talk to a buddy of mine. What's the situation?

---

"Aaron arrives at Stark towers, landing in front of Ragnarok"

Aaron: Who are you? Let me guess, I put in jail, drove your company to ruin...or god forbid I fucked your daughter...if so she was legal
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:10 pm

"Felicia raised her eyebrows, and smiled."

Felicia: Haha, when Aaron mentioned a friend I thought it was someone else, and it's you the laziest speedster I've ever met, alright you guys should be safe with him.
Matt: Oh and we weren't safe with me.
Oliver: We'll I think she means we'll survive.
Felicia: Alright..here we go.

"Felicia closed her eyes, and folded her legs, and began levitating, gathering energy around her, a purple aura was seen around her, as she focused feeling Mordecai, he was in an Oscorp facility, suddenly she felt pain, her veins grew black, and she hit the ground, and suddenly several prototype Oscorp drones appeared, modified by magic, and they begin an attack, Matt quickly shrinking, and using anti gravity technology to propel himself over to a machine entering it from the inside, while Felicia yelled in pain crying out fo rhelp trying to use her magic to message Sean, while Oliver began firing explosive arrows at the drones which didn't even move, they were stationry, but some field prevented them from being touched directly, however they quickly responded using the same shield as a weapon, of unstoppable repulsion sending them all flying back."

Oliver: FUCK! the hell is this!

"He moved to the side to avoid being gunned down, running to grab Felicia, while even Matt had been repelled from the machine, anmd grown to giant sizes to survive the fall."
Ragnarok: Really? You are as arrogant and annoying as Anthony, I have a task for you, ok, I have a good task.

"he opened his hands, and seed from Yggdrassil was in his hands, glowing with energy he handed it to Aaron."

Ragnarok: The energies of the world tree, it's protected by some sort of advanced technology, nanotechnology it's built by your grandfather, open it for me, so I may get what's mine.
"Inside Kano's head, he saw one of his close friends Terrell, he wondered how he'd even known to come, he felt weak inside but felt the flames of Hell fill his mind, his physical body burning up. The flames nearly burned Terrell, but Kano made them vanish>"

Lilith: The calvary has arrived, perfect a friend with this power, can help you journey deep within you to gain the power that sis yours son, I will love you always.

"Lilith hugged and kissed her son and vanished, Kano felt somewhat an ease, but he felt demonic energies coarsing through is body, the seperation had given him these powers in full."

Kano: Terrell you need to go fast, before you succmonb to the demon within me, I am the son of the original demon..Lilith, tis why..this shit is happening to me.
Lance: So it's something Ventro can't magically hand wave away. We must be in desperate timesin deed, and they thoguht it would be funny sending you all, Sirius looks like the Dynamic Duo is going to be reformed for our mutual survival.
Sirisu: So you've actually gained sense since we've last met?
Lance: Don't push your luck with the insults, unless you wish to test what's stronger the mind or the body.

"Sirisur olled his eyes teleporting them back to the tower, where Cyber was seen working on dealing with the Paris situation Yamairo had repaired most all the damage."

Sirius: Good Lance you're here, your powers of telepathic animation will be most needed in deling with this new soft ware I'm dealing with, a reality altering app, and you're one of the few people in a "stable" set of mind that can use it, Iwant you to use it to investigate what's going on in Paris, and see what exactly True power is, and how we can negate it.
Lance: you trust me with reality?
Cyber: In that one area, and no but Milo may be emotionally impaired when facing someone who he knew for that amount of time, here take this pill it'll give you the knowledge to operate the technology, but for the first 10 minutes you'll be in immense pain.

"Cyber handed Lance the pill, and he pondered on taking it."

Lance: hmm..I'll do it, but I want Sirius to come with me, take the pill and help me use the machine, just in case you're trying to screw me over, he'll be in the same state..what do you say buddy?
Sirius: Yeah.I'll
Lance: no better, I want TEsla to come with me, Sirius has been knownto be self sacrafician as of late. Smile
Thor: I do not believe it's a manner of combat, there's a reason I snatched wisdom. The Runs itself requires sacrafice to use at it's full potential, so whoever has it will only be able to use it to a certain level, and even then he'll require time to master the little he has access to it, still he's a threat, hte odinpower will probably be the bigger threat, it probably sought someone angry, with hatred towards us, or rather Kano, but if we get him in close proximtiy with Kano, I know of a runic spell we can use to infuse them together, but we can only use it once, meaning only on Odinpower or the Runes duplicate, so we'll use it to incapcitate the biggest threat first, then move on from there.
Milo: Hey come on, I use to love them alot, we were close family, then they betrayed me, then again maybe I betrayed them for you all. I couldn't stand slavery, I couldn't let Zed's regime work. I wonder if there are stil lthose among them who think I was right or there hearts are all hardened against us. We're recruiting yes, probably, many probably think I'm conflicted since Absorbiums are my family, so my advice is not some they'll be taking, hell I wouldn't be surprised if there were some who think I lost the fight to Zed on purpose.
"Katy arrived to see Sandra's body burned to a crisp, as Dave arrived as well having smelled some fire in the house and was in shock."

Dave: KATY WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO! WHAT THE HELL!

"Sandra suddenly felt different, she felt like pure energy, she was the pure of energy of every person on Genosha, pure psioninc energy, then she felt warmth, and flames she'd become one with the Phoenix, the White Phoenix, she'd transformed into the form of the energy, the white phoenix energies faded away, as Jean appeared."

Jean: You'll need to be whole again to completly use the White Phoenix power, but you've transfromed into the Phoenix itself now..and you can recreate your physical form at will, do so to end the dispute between your friend and husband, and return to us to learn the secrets of life and death.
Ezekiel: Alright Alex's machine is almost done, we put Kano in the chamber, we can probably get whatever Ruth needs to use to track down o deal with the demonic influence or the clones or whatever he hell divine bullshit is going on.
"As Loki was walking towards Biforst, Heimdall stopped him, his sword planted on the ground, he could see all the starving children in africa, the conception of a child, to the death of an elderly man, all was within his sights."

Heimdall: Loki, why have you come tom e? I have seen the deal you make with this angel, or do you come to me to see if your stones can evade my sight, no only your magics could do that, no relic.
Loki: I come for your secrecy, this horn, we need it's power, I have a plan for it to help us to help Asgard, to help my nephew, I know you of all people do not believe in my atonment, and have voted for eternal Asgardian justice or at least a few life times, but please Heimdall for the good of Asgard, we've already suffered the war with the divine fundamentalist, do you really think we can stand up to this next threat without our King?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Tesla: Tsk, fine. I'll agree to that. If this is like any other crisis this team faces, then we probably don't have time for arguments anyway.

*Tesla a bit reluctantly stepped forward.*

*Katy knew what Dave was like in these situations and took control of his bodies fluids just for extra precaution.*

Katy: Dave!! Listen to me. I didn't do anything. I was here earlier to recruit Sandra to help deal with the absorbian situation. I couldn't get to her, she had herself barricaded off and wouldn't respond via telepathy. I then left back to the tower. This my second time here trying to reach her, I have no idea what happened.

*She released Dave after explaining herself and walked up to Sandra's body, or what still remained of it and knelt down to examine it.*

Katy: What... could of done this? I suppose it wouldn't be... James!! Milo!! Anyone there? Something happened to Sandra, please say one of you is listening.

*As Katy suspected a attack and Dave was still suspicious about the situation, Sandra's body was reformed from the remains as Sandra brought her physical form back to life. Dave embarrassed Sandra as she got up.*

Sandra: I'm fine Dave. And Katy, what happened to me was not the Absorbian's or any other outer threat.

*She contacted James and Milo briefly to say the situation has been resolved.*

Sandra: Dave, handle the kids. I'm not ready yet to be back.
Katy: Sandra wait, we need you at...
Sandra: I know what you need. What I'm doing now will prepare me more then anything Cyber or the others has planned.

*She left without any further words being spoken.*

Katy: Damnit, I guess I got to report that Sandra isn't coming, or at least not yet. Dave do you have any idea what she's doing?

*Sandra had returned to Jean and Phoenix (I guess in Phoenix form again correct) shortly after dealing with Katy and Dave*

Sandra: I'm ready.

Troy: Did you? I'll be kind enough to believe you either way, but still. If there are some among who still believe you, it would help our chances getting them on our side, would it not.

*He didn't really doubt Milo. But was possible that a persons feels towards another could hinder anyone. He thought he'd see if he could sway the mood from all the gloom and doom.*

Troy: So how's my ex girl doing so far, huh?

Tanya: Sounds like you got it all planned out. I guess we'll see soon if wisdom and strategy pays off, it has worked wonders in the past.

Tanya Clone: What if by chance this machine fails to accomplish it's task?

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:15 pm

"Aaron takes the seed and analyses the suppose nanotech"

Aaron: Yeah this is Stark tech...but Yaggdrasil, isn't that the name of the world tree of the 9 Realms? Sorry...I'm not opening this without talking to Kano Thorson, the current lord of Asgard...who are you anyway. You say you knew my grandfather. Are you of the old school?

---

"Tyler blocks a blast heading for him with his shield before throwing it and taking out a robot, and then dodge to the side and reclaiming the shield after it bounces back. Meanwhile Peter is nonchalantly looking around at the robots"

Peter: So I take it they found out you guys were tracking them huh?

"In a single instant, all the robots still remaining and taken out, disappearing. Peter is still standing in his place, but a rush of wind was felt in just a single instance before it happened"

Peter: There...they're gone. Punched them away.
Tyler: W...I didn't...see anything
Peter: That's the point

-----

Filipe: We'll think about that when we come to it...

----

"Meanwhile, somewhere in the Antarctic frozen deserts, a strange explosion goes off. In the middle of the crater, a familiar face...Thanos, the mad titan, has appeared"

----

"Above the Earth, a technological platform stands overlooking the planet. John Doe, Red Skull, is looking on from a window. Zed is also there"

Doe: So...is it beginning?
Zed: Indeed...all 4 possible avatars have gathered on the planet. It was a lot of work getting this together...years. Driving people to madness here and there
Doe: So...you're the reason Milo was unable to stop me at all?
Zed: Indeed...or did you think, for all the secrecy of HYDRA, Molito would not have been able to instantly know your plans. You underestimate us monkey
Doe: If you're so powerful...why do you need me? Or Shawkun...
Zed: I need Shawkun. I brought you along because I do not like dirtying my hands with monkey blood

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tlaloc

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:33 pm

Margarito arrives to Genosha in time to meet the rest.

Margarito: What the chingados is this place? Genosha? More like Theuana!
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:37 pm

"As Margarito is making his way out of the ship, he begins looking around the gigantic city of Genosha"

"As he's walking around, he bumps into someone...Holst, who happened to have been around the docks taking a walk."

Holst: Oh, my apologies.
Back to top Go down
Tlaloc

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Margarito gets into his usual temper tantrums.

Margarito: Apologies? Apologies? You made me crash onto yourself you clumsy oaf!!! Just why the chingados are you in my way!!??
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Holst: Lovely...why don't you just calm kid. It was just an accident

"Holst pats him on the back condescendingly and turns to leave"

---

"Meanwhile, Yamairo and Isabel has returned home to the mansion. As he goes in, he finds luggage at the entrance. In the living room, Aya is sitting waiting for him, Hiro sleeping next to her

Yamairo: Oh...you're here. I was a bit busy tonight, sorry for not picking you up
Aya: Perfectly understandable. I saw the news and decided to make my way here myself. How are things?
Yamairo: Alright I guess. We're still cleaning up the mess. Nothing you need to worry about.
"Isabel": It's most annoying when you start talking in Japanese. I only understand a bit
Aya: I'm sorry, I'm sorry
Yamairo: I can show you to a room...frankly I'm probably going to get a bit of sleep before Filipe needs me again
"Isabel": Agreed completely...
Back to top Go down
Tlaloc

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:59 pm

But Margarito doesn't take Holst's words and actions nicely.

Margarito: Kid...? Kid...!? Why you no good...! Respect your elders I am no pinche kid you slobberknocker!!!!

And so Margarito desired to teach Holst a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:03 pm

*Terrell was awfully confused when he found himself in what looked like hell. He thought for a second and wondered if he had done the right thing. Kano being there definitely meant he was going the right way, but who was this woman. He remained silent trying not to get burned. When Kano spoke, trying to explain, Terrell just held up his hands with the glass Kano probably couldn't even see.*

Terrell: Listen, Kano, I don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm trying not to use the gems... Anyway, I was wondering if you what this drink is. I thought it might be yours since it smells like The One Above All spit in it.

*Terrell looked around trying to figure things out on his own*

Terrell: I don't like this place at all, and don't think it likes me too much either, but I can't just leave you here. If you're doing that 24 hour itis thing, then you're gonna be here for a while... Besides, I think I can relate to inner demons, Kano.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Sirius: damn it Lance if you hurt her?
Cyber: Please the emotional distress is off the chart, I must request all SXML members have complete control of their emotional range, anyway get the machine working so we can discern how to respond to the Absorbium threat.
Lance: Let’s go diamond.

“He said as a half comment, half saracm, Cyber activated the machine they both vanished, repapearing in a blank void above Paris, Lance appearing and Tesla as alwel.”

Lance: So this is how it feels to not be limited to a physical form, must be bad for you..since your’re powerless…the things I could do to you in this form.

“Chains appear around Telsa’s arms, legs, and mouth, but fade away.”

Lance: But so far you guys haven’t betrayed me yet..
…………………..
“Dave was still reeling in shock confused, Sandra was going crazy, well he was at least. She seemed emotionless, then her body burns up, then it reforms, this was too much.”

Dave: whatever she’s doing, it dosen’t seem to be working in her favor, I know she’d never make a deal after everything we’ve been through, but she always guilts herself but I can’t think that way, go to James and them, Milo isn’t himself either, not that I can blame him with Maria’s state, this whole day is falling apart, I’m going to get my kids.

“Dave vanished reappearing near David, and Chloe who were with Ledge, their official baby sitter being a master of defense against supernatural.”

Ledge: What’s up?
Dave: Nothing good, Sandra’s snapped, Milo’s gone, Kano’s no good from what I say in paris, so we’re not off to a good start,
………………….
Phoenix: Good you must master the Phoenix, you control the life and death of countless cycles of countless beings, use that power, control it, you’ve already expanded beyond a physical form, you can make any body you want, any level of attraction or whatever suits your needs, one that dosen’t need to breath, eat, or sleep one that’s near invulnerable to physical harm, I’d suggest that Jean learned that the hard way.
Jean: Right ignoring that situation Sandra let’s continue, I must get back to my hubby and the others in the realms beyond.

“Jean reached out to Sandra, expanding her mind, it was somewhat painful being filled with knowledge, but she was shown various ways and methods to utilize the Phoenix’s limitless powers.”
…………….
Milo: Exactly, I’m suppose to be the strongest of them all, I guess I did want to stop Zed, I didn’t want to kill him, and that cost me, I should have went for the kill shot as soon as we traded blows, but I didn’t hold back no but it was too late by then, you need to work on your Phoenix powers, because I can’t protect everyone anymore, I’ve seen visions of the future, it’s grim, it’s dark, we’re gonna be fighting again, not against humanity, but with them because we won’t have the same tools we use to have granted we survive this, a plague is coming, a cancer.

“Milo grimaced mentioning Katy, reminded him of Marie’s condition.”

Milo: She’s fine, I guess, doing well with the rapist, you still concerned about her well being?
………………..
Ezekiel: I don’t think I’d need to explain what would happen if we failed to unite Kano’s powers, one of the most powerful beings on this earth if not this universe, I don’t mean to be rude, I’ve been awake from red bulls for days, and I don’t have any superhuman stamina, I wasn’t granted that talent.

“Ezekiel began typing, the machine activating on Asgard, he leaned back in his chair, tiredness soon tyo reign in.”

Ezekiel: Tanya get us to Asgard, then we can put Kano in the chamber, and get to work.
……………..
Ragnarok: Thorson will not co-operate with me, he does not want a Stark to open this seed, he wanted you to seal it off for good, because last time the deeds your family commited with it were less then treason, not that Thor was in any positive light himself, but me I believe in war if for a righteous reason,s open this damn seed, and don’t tell Thorson about it, or the suffering ill be great.

“Ragnarok then took off into the skym, leaving through the smashed window, hammer in hand.”
……………..
Oliver: too fast for their shields to react too huh? Makes enough sense, but we needed to study those robots, they weren’t Stark tech, and they were enhanced by magic, Felicia
Felicia:I..can’t I’m in pain can’t track I need to rest, but IO saw something big coming..something huge..something worse then Mordecai.

“Traveler appeared.”

Traveler: She certainly did, don’t worry today I’m on your side, Cyber wants us pulling the team together, we have big things to deal with big things.

“Traveler snapped warping them back to the SXML tower, and warping Felicia to a bed to rest, he then vanished heading to Amber.”
………………..
“Thanos looked around, stepping out of his formy icy containment, his eyes were filled with lust for power, and desire for vengeance, hatred filled the core of the mad titan as he stepped onto the ice, his sheer power emanating from his feet nearly causing it to crack.”

Thanos: I have risen…from my entrapment, but still the wave approaches, it seems I may be needing the aid of the current defenders of this filthy world.
……………….
“Kronos appeared to Yamairo.”

Kronos: Yamairo give me control of your body, something huge is happening in the cosmos, a battle beyond comprehension, a force not even Ventro alone can deal with rest is something you can’t afford to do, there’s some place we must go to prepare you, this is no trick look me in the eyes time warper, and tell me if this is a ploy from a Titan, or an act to prepare you to survive an inevitable and incoming end.
………………
Kano: Really? I’m nothing compared to him, nor do I know anything of his methods or ways. What I do know is that drink contains energies from all across the universe, probably more then our own, Milo probably spawned it before his power was truly grounded I’m no scientist myself, personally I would ask my grandfather Odin, his wisdom is unparalleled ask him what to do, tell him Is sent you, I have my own demons to deal with at the moment.
Alistair: Is that what you call your mother?
Kano: Alistair? I’ve heard rumors of what you’ve done to my angelic buddies.
Alistair: Buddies, with what they’ve tried to do to Asgard? Oh well, your mother wants me to keep an eye on you while your little demon powers flourish, it should be interesting to see, I’ll be catching up get some rest, and get read of the black guy, oh the days when I had you people pouring into hell hahahahaha.

“Alistair vanished, and Kano just sighed feeling his body shaking, he needed rest, he felt himself falling into a deep sleep within his own dreams, he was too weak to dream.”

Kano: you'll have to leave me here, I know I'll need ur help, and relating to inner demons? I'm talking real demons, a demon, I'm loosing my consciencess, but I'll be dropping by the Redeemers Tower you have to leave before your stuck in the Odinsleep Terrell..hurry..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next