Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:34 am

James: What if I tell you it's all about how he interprets it?

"James looks out on the giant cerebra computer and sighs"

James: No person who's willing to give his life for another person's revenge should be trusted on how evil he truly is

"James is referring to Troy and Isabel's fight several years ago, the original Isabel"

James: Either way if he doesn't seek help we can't help him

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:35 am

“Karen & Rebecca were bonding just find, a little drunk driving was fine, plus Rebecca even said she’d let Karen have a free line. She’d never tried cocaine before, but with everything she’d done before some stimulants would be the least of her offenses as long as Luke ddin’t find out. After stopping outside the apartment Karen agreed to let Rebecca drive back because swerving around with coke in the car wasn’t the smartest idea. Rebecca went inside the shady rundown apartment to retrieve what she’d came from. After a while Karen was beginning to get worried, it was so calm, so quiet. Like the calm before a storm, a raging storm. As it seemed maybe her fears had been exaggerated, she heard a scream, gun shots going off, and was about to get out the car.”

Karen: Fuck..Fuck Luke’s gonna kill me why the fuck did I agree too.

BANG BANG..more shots were fired, the sound of shattered glass. Karen gripped the wheel taking the key out the ignition putting it into her pants pocket, now was the time for action. But before she could spring into the building to aid her friend, the boys pulled up. Sirens blaring and all, the deal had gone more than wrong it was a sting some sort of police bust. Without thinking she shrunk herself and the car, putting the key in and speeding off leaving the officers confused.”

Officer: Yes..mutant on the run, some sort of teleportation or invisibility some sort of
Officer 2: The fucking car gone, we’re going on, send reinforcements situation could get sticky, may need Code Blue repeat may need Code Blue..what’s that alright.
Officer: I had the situation under control
Officer 2: Fuck it let’s just go!!

“As the sound of approaching sirens grew leader, the officers burst into the building. Inside Rebecca had fled a baggie of cocaine stuffed into her breasts as she made a run for it. After agreeing to snort a line with her dealer for free everything had gone wrong. The sudden surge of energy caused her own ability to manifest, leaving her dealer’s friend comatose, shots were fired, and it turned into a war zone after that. She’d fled a bullet however had wound it’s way into her leg causing her to limp for safety as she called Karen.”

Rebecca: come on..come on Karen..help me..fuck..fuckk fuck!!!
……………….
“Nate paused to consider his options, he knew Genosha would be the focus of the world. The world’s only nation ruled by non humans unless you included Ganta & Kano’s kingdoms but he doubted they’d be a target of this monitoring act at least not initially no need to make more enemies then they could afford to combat.”

Nate: I’ll do my best to hold my ground politically, but remember President Taylor said he had support from the international community. If that’s really true that means other political leaders other countries are supporting it, America’s just leading the way this time. Disbanding the League? The World may not be grateful for our services but there certainly a necessary good.
Milo: Naw Filipe’s right let them, next time the Predators stop by let President Taylor give them one his speeches, or even better when Zeus decides it’s time to make humanity worship him, I’ll go get the holy Book of Olympus and print copies for Mr. Taylor. Who’s with me! Shadow Printers on three Hip Hip Hurray!

“Milo raised his hand in a mocking way his immaturity showing, the thought of someone dictating his powers simply infuriated him even Marie wasn’t getting through his thick skull right now. Nate just sighed the whole situation was out of control.”
…………………
“Matt stared down at the last Soviet, munching on his donut SHIELD had brought him, a job well done. He loved the status, while he missed the freedom the Avengers brought SHIELD was in an adventure in of itself.”

Matt: Another day’s work for Goliath!
……………….
Zane: So what you’re saying is it’s not just America enforcing it, other countries support it in full huh?
Marcus: Exactly, and SHIELD’s job as an international agency is to deal with international issues, and this happens to be one of them, however we’re probably not going to see most of the action they are.

“Marcus reached into his drawer and pulled out a file. Blowing some dust off it and pushing it over to Zane who turned his face away briefly to avoid breathing in dust. Opening up the folder he was shocked at what he saw.”

Zane: Them? MRD?
Marcus: Who beter to handle this situation then the Mutant Response Division, Agent Eastwood already agreed with the operation, the SRU has it’s hands full, and we’re not sending out our field agents to deal with this shit. So go Tell Stark, and everyone I have work to get to, a lot.

“Zane took a deep breath feeling a sense of defeat, a blow to his pride. A Lack of trust in his heroes was a lack of trust in him. He left the office silently going to deliver the news to Aaron.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:46 am

Filipe: You misunderstand. I disband the Shadow League...and reform the Shadow X-Men
Yamairo: Oh dear. Does that mean what I think it means

"Filipe gets up and slams his hands on the table"

Filipe: It's EXACTLY what you think it means. If they want to make criminals out of me and every other omega mutant on this planet, I'm done playing the hero. I'll play defender of mutant rights...and only that

"Yamairo has a very serious look on his face. Marie just sighs at both Milo and Filipe's rash behavior"

Yamairo: I wont either disagree or agree, but you have to keep it out of the mansion. The kids are not involved
Filipe: That's not an option here, the mansion is more secure for operations of this kind
Yamairo: This is non negotiable.

Marie: Oy, both o' ya calm the fuck down.

Yamairo: I'm perfectly calm. I just wont compromise the school
Filipe: The X-Mansion is the symbol of the SXM. This tower, it's the symbol of us cooperating with the world. If the world wants to tell us to fuck off, then it's all pointless.
Yamairo: Turn into ice if it helps you cool off and
Filipe: In case you haven't noticed, I'm pretty calm myself. And this is all worst case scenario talk anyway. I have some sliver of fate in Marcus despite his douchy behavior

----

"Zane finds the both of them and relays the news"

Aaron: The MRD!? Is he mad or just trying to get this carrier shot down? Fuck sakes

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:03 am

Milo: And here I thought you were becoming a bitch turns out I was wrong. I support everything you said boss except one thing..my school…no..the students school belongs to the students, if we do what you’re planning on doing we leave them out of it they deserve nothing less, after everything they’ve been through.
Nate: Really..he’s right let’s have faith that Marcus will make the right decision in the mean time I’m going to get some rest, I’d advise all of you to do the same.

“Nate began walking then took off flying, and Milo just shook his head. He felt like this debate hadn’t gotten him nowhere except with Filipe at least he was down to defend the mutants rights. With Marie he took them both back to his apartment he had an appointment with his bottles of grey goose to attend too.”
………….
Zane: It sounds like it, they want war Aaron, and I don’t know who he thinks is going to support him after what happened last time. I say we get in contact with Matt, and think about getting him & Tyler away from here.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:12 am

Katy knew James was right, if Troy didn't want help, then there wasn't much he could do. However, he brought up a good point, the reference to his fight with Isabel. She just wished he'd be willing to listen to reason.

The news of a new monitoring act spread quickly, Sandra was still on Genosha and it didn't take her long to hear. First Kano, then David, then Dave going on a demon hunt, now this. She thought this might be something Dave would be interested in knowing. She called him telepathically.

Sandra: Hey honey. Trouble finding Castiel? I don't know if you've seen the news lately, but I thought you might want to hear about this. It looks like the governments is at it again. They seem to be bringing in a new monitoring act, trying to control us again.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:20 am

Marie: Tis isn' the time to drink! Look 'a know you don't need to sleep but you should still do it. You're gonna need to be presentable tomorrow...for better or worse. Now help me fix dinner

"She takes the bottle from his hands and marches to the kitchen"

----

Aaron: Wait, let me just phone in and report"

"Aaron phones in and reports to Filipe. After revealing the plan and Aaron telling him too cool off as well, only to get blown off the same way, he hangs up"

Tyler: Didn't go well
Aaron: Zane...we might need to stick around SHIELD for a bit. Can't believe I'm about to find myself on the other fucking side...AGAIN

----

Filipe: Well that's settled...SXM reforms. Tomorrow I'll tell the others
Yamairo: Filipe like I said, I wont stop you. And...I can accept using the mansion. I'm sorry I flew off the handle
Filipe: You didn't, you're right, and I want someone powerful out of the team so they can keep the children safe above my own stupidity that may arise

"Isabel": I think everyone is ignoring something very important...

"Both of them turn to her"

"Isabel": Genosha's biggest threat as always been the presence of five key individuals on this team. Milo, Kano, Sandra and Amber for their extreme power, essentially acting as what is called deterrent force. And Aaron for his expertise and connections to every major government and organization we have ever needed to contact
Filipe: The point?
"Isabel": You can't, according to previous events of this nature, assure that all those five pieces stay in place. You have taken no measure so far and this entire event is moving too fast for you to do so. If even one of those pieces joins the other side in some form or fashion, Genosha's sovereignty cannot be assured, and a victory for us is not guarantied

"Yama nods and Filipe looks shocked. He sometimes forgets that this Isabel is extremely sharp and perceptive"

Filipe: There are other things we can call on these days. And the board is not has dependent on those five as you'd think.
"Isabel": Are you sure?
Filipe: I know what I'm doing I fucking hope

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:38 am

Tyrone checkd his phone when it buzzed. It was Tess who sent the information on their target's whereabouts. The country Nigeria would be a interesting place to visit, but not so great if there was a mad hybrid meta human giving people enough power to tear up a country. Tyrone just sighed as if this was just another little inconvenience.

Tyrone: Good news everyone! We're going to Nigeria!

What followed was a very long plane ride with just Hideki and Tyrone sitting in a luxurious aircraft with very little to do, complaining about the lack of stripper poles and Hideki just drunk a lot of scotch. It was apparent alcohol had little affect on him.

It was rather uneventful until they finally arrived. The Port Harcourt international airport was their last stop in the plane. Just looking out the window showed the many structures that littered the landscape. The trading of powers and weapons in the area was turning Nigeria slowly into more of a warzone. Fights started spilling out everywhere even near here.

Tyrone: when the plane lands where going to first get to the translator we are supposed to meet here. Once that happens he can help us ask around about the target.

Hideki: Thats dangerous sir. Generally people aren't tight lipped about people who ask a lot of questions. We might get exposed. Unless that is your plan for some insane reason.

Tyrone just smiled which simply garned a exasperated sight from Hideki as a response.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:03 pm

“Dave had no idea what his wife was talking about? For a brief moment he wondered if she was just feeding him information to get him to return, but pushed that silly thought out his head immediately. He made his way into a sports bar to see what the TV was playing, and sure enough he was witnessing a replay of what President Taylor had said. He hadn’t even noticed how tense the atmosphere in the bar was with many arguing and voicing their opinions about what the President had said.”

Dave: Damn there still doing this shit again? I’m coming home for now, I think I need you’re help with what I was trying to do anyway.

“Dave vanished reappearing back in the living room in the room tired. His search for Castiel had proved useless, the whole day was going bad.”

Dave: Demon Kano, the Government’s bullshit again, now I finally have a plan to deal with the fucking demons and I can’t even do anything right!
………………………
“Milo groaned as Marie took his bottle, she’d had her alcoholic phase for much longer than him, it wasn’t like he was abusing any dangerous substances, and then again he doubted substance abuse was at the top of his list of priorities right now with what President Taylor had said. Milo just sighed and went to the kitchen.”

Milo: Alright I’ll help you but as for the sleep only if sleep with me. “Grins”
Amy: Daddy you scared to sleep without mommy??? I use to be too, it’s ok maybe one day you be all grown like me.

“Amy had came into the kitchen a smile on her face, just seeing his daughter brought happiness into him. Seeing her like this almost regret how he didn’t know Danny when he was a kid, their relationship would have been so much different, so much better.
…………….
“Zane shook his head and punched a wall before sitting down.”

Zane: You think I’m happy about this? But I need my job, I don’t see myself enjoying life spending time in isolation on an island trying to save the world without an income. I say we get some rest, make our next move in the morning, hopefully Matt will be back by then.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:21 pm

Sandra: The biggest threat is handling this thing with Kano. When it comes to the government, if they try to force this, I can handle myself. Same go's for Milo and a few others. They don't have the power to force us, we'd have to agree to it. And considering my past mistakes of trying this stuff with the Phoenix and what the result was for our family. I'm not agreeing to anything.

Sandra thought she'd take a look for Castiel.

Sandra: Dave if Castiel is a big part of your plan, I'll take a look for him. It's not like I need the Cerebro to pick up every physic signal on Earth. I should be able to find him unless he's either dead, hidden extremely well, or in another plain of existence.

Troy meanwhile arrives at a hotel. The cab driver happened to be a SXM fan and gave Troy a free ride, which he took advantage of. Troy steps inside and gets himself a room to stay in.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:41 pm

Dave: Your powers can find Angels now? Huh you learn new tricks and don’t tell me.

“Dave said sarcastic but offered a smile at the end to show he was just joking around. His wife had a lot of power but omniscience wasn’t one of them. Thankfully a wife who knew everything was worst then one who could find everything out. But still he was stressed and he just needed to sleep, he thought about smoking but he wasn’t going to start a trend he had enough problems without drugs.”

Dave: I’m just going to sleep, better then my alternative coping method. And the Government can’t force us, but we don’t know what new tricks they might have up their sleeves. But whatever it is even if they have something that can do anything they can’t catch us

“Dave teleported behind Sandra to hug her. Telling her good night he vanished teleporting to the bed room.”
……………..
“A Crate-load was seen filled with cocaine and another crate was filled with black tar heroin. Two of the world’s most notorious illegal substances one a stimulant, the other an opiate, blood have been spilled over these two crates. The lives of innocents lost all over an intoxicant, and next to these crates was a man strapped to a chair who appeared to have been disfigured. His skin was discolored and stretched out in various places, part of his body had snake like scales on them, while his right arm appeared to be bonded with the DNA of a tiger & a bear, in the room was none other then Neil Sinister himself. He walked over to the man who appeared to be in immense pain but too weak to speak.”

Neil: Animal bonding log..subject 1432 failure again, animal powers not my forte. Take him to the cargo section, sell him to LRA with the rest of failed experiments, chop chop you know those war lords are always eager to have target practice.

“Neil was speaking to two soldiers who worked for him both Nigerian, while one was unnerved about the work the other seemed more concerned about the nature of the business he’d came to be involved in. Trafficking “evil” white people & narcotics was one thing but innocent people from his village.”

Soldier: Sir surely..we can just return those who are useless to their homes correct?

“Neil shrugged as his eyes glowed red, and he raised his hand firing a concussive blast slamming into the soldier sending him into a brick wall. A sickening crunch sound was heard upon impact and Neil turned to the soldier.”

Neil: Break his arms and his legs if there not already broke, then sell him with the rest, also tell Obi to get the drugs and make the shipment, I’ve stuffed MgH shots in the bottom of both grates.
Soldier: Yes Sir.

“Neil watched as the soldier scooped up the tormented villager from the examination chair, and he went back over to his computer to continue his research.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:04 pm

"The next day, Filipe, Yama, James and Harry are at the cerebra room getting Harry caught"

Harry: Dude I'm not sure this is such a good idea
Filipe: You're not forced to follow the plan
Harry: Don't get snappy with me mate.

James: Sandra already knows. She'll be here shortly I guess. Katy's also been informed. Milo and Marie as well.
Yamairo: We still need to contact Amber, Kano and tell Aaron about this.
Harry: And Anna
Filipe: She'll probably agree to it. By the way, how's Ruth?
Harry: I let her stay in my room and slept on a couch
Filipe: Why are you so dense?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:24 pm

"Sandra arrives with Katy and Joe at Filipe's groups location just as they finished talking. She left Dave back with the kids."

Sandra: So, we're planning to disband the League and go back to how things was before.

"She said that to jump straight into the conversation with Filipe and them."

"Meanwhile Tesla was at the school with Julie. They was helping them with some base fighting training. Tesla did a little powers control training as well. Near the end of the class Tesla gets a text message. She looks at her cell phone, and is troubled by whatever was written. She doesn't say anything to not trouble the students, but Julie noticed something was off."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:33 pm

“ In the Cerebro Room Milo was the first to arrive having left Marie with Amy. Shortly after Sean arrived with Zach, as well as Elle who mentioned Ezekiel being stuck in the lab working on some new camera technology.”

Elle: But it’s ok guys because whatever happens next I KNOW we can handle it! 

“Elle was as bubbly as ever, not much could keep her down for long. After she had gotten over her crush over Milo she’d just began to mature a lot more, however right now she was entertaining herself with sparks coursing through her fingers bouncing from hand to hand. Sean looked annoyed as he reached into his pocket to pull out a black and mild generating thermal energy to light it while going to the window to blow the smoke out. Zach just took a seat he didn’t give a damn about humanity after his own family disregarded him and everything that HAMMER did he still hadn’t forgiven them.”

Zach: What I wanna know is why we just don’t tell humanity to fuck off, innocent people are about to get screwed over because they can’t get there panties out of a knot over the fact they can’t control everyone with their bullshit laws.
Milo: Zach..out of all people I never wanted you to change, but right now I’m really liking the new you.
Was it a crime to yearn to be useless because that’s all Leah did these days. She wanted to be important just like her brother. Even if he wasn’t regarded as a savior to humanity or even a hero to many he was still regarded as a somebody compared to her the sister. She was meeting with her mother, she’d picked up her from some meeting with a woman named Tess Summers yesterday one of her mother’s old business associates no doubt. She’d yet to be informed what the whole ordeal was about but after what the President said her imagination was running wild. This is one of those times she wished she had telepathy in her arsenal, times like this made her miss when she had her father’s powers when she felt invincible.”

Angel: You need to learn to appreciate what you have Leah, there’s plenty of powerful mutants out there who only have the ability they were born with, you’re already ahead of them in that regard you can choose and change your ability at will.
Leah: But I can’t even keep more, I bet if Milo got this power he’d have already found a way to get more.
Angel: Are you Milo no, you’re name is Leah. Like it or not and there was a time when your brother looked up to you.
Leah: when we were kids, high school but I’m pretty sure I have to look up to him he can make himself as tall as the empire state building.
Angel: Well you can keep moving around or you can try to make yourself useful in which case you’d seek out Ms. Summers and get a job at Terracorp, there be very important soon enough, and you may even find opportunities to strengthen yourself there.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Filipe: That's not the goal. The goal is defending mutants, and keeping relations between one side of the population and the other peaceful.
James: This is going to be one gigantic declaration of war though, you realize that right?
Harry: It doesn't have to be. Come on, are you telling me with all the great minds in this room, we can't sell this idea? Marketing people!
Filipe: More than that, we're not suddenly going to ignore an alien invasion or a world crisis, or even local issues if SHIELD calls. But we can't keep pretending we're defending humanity if they suddenly asks us to turn in say Milo, or Sandra. Fuck even if it was one of our enemies I wouldn't let them do it
Harry: I can think of a few I'd let them have their way with

"Anna arrives as well, as well as Isabel, Marie (after dropping off Amy), and soon Aaron"

Aaron: Well now this is the largest reunion I've seen in a while. How come we aren't back at the tower?
Filipe: Because that isn't the HQ anymore
Aaron: Come again?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:15 pm

"Sandra answered back to Aaron."

Sandra: At this time where no longer the league, we're the Shadow X-Men.

"Sandra quickly filled Aaron in telepathically on the info he missed so he understands what they mean."

"After the students left Julie go's over to see what up with Tesla"

Tesla: Look at this.

"Tesla showed her the text that reads "Meet me at the High Rollers Casino, LA. Carson"."

Tesla: Someones trying to fuck with me. Carson's dead, I killed him myself.
Julie: What are you going to do?
Tesla: ... get your sword. We're going.
Julie: Wait what?
Tesla: Katy and Sandra is busy, same as Filipe, Harry, etc. So I'm bringing you. Now lets go.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Fri May 10, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Tyrone and Hideki met with their translator just outside the airport. Hideki was covered up in a large trench coat hiding his cybernetic body and some of the weapons on him. He was carrying a M9 pistol and a shotgun that was mostly hidden with his clothes. The suitcase he carried had a disassembled sniper rifle in it. Tyrone was reluctant to carry any weapons and simply came unarmed with his favorite fedora and brown suit.

The Translator Djimon was waiting for them with a jeep. He walked up to both of them and reached out to shake Tyrone's hand.

Djimon: Mr. Hill your father hired me to be your tour guide and translator. You have no reason to worry about me. I've been paid enough to keep my mouth shut about any of your activities here, but I will not act as your guard or fight for you. That is completely in your friends hands.

Tyrone shook his hand and just nodded in response not expecting anything more than that.

Tyrone: Don't worry man you don't need to get your hands dirty with us. So I assume you've been informed on who we are looking for right?

Djimon nodded and walked them to his jeep. They all entered the jeep and Tyrone sat in front with Djimon.

Djimon: We don't know his name, but it was apparent that someone was selling the warlords around here enough weapons and power to keep fighting. The local government never had to fight something like this. Its caused Nigeria to fracture more and more each day. The small city we are in have experienced a rise in abductions in the area. The criminals in the area sell drugs, skin and its assumed people. They may know about them, but I can't actually get you a meeting with them. It would be far too dangerous for you sir.

Tyrone: Leave that kind of thinking to us. Just tell me where they are and we'll take it from there. You just keep your head down.

Djimon: Alright then.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:54 pm

“Sean took this as his opportunity to speak up unlike when he was a member of the New Avengers he was one of the members who hadn’t vocalized his opinions that much around here. He’d learned to stay in his place on Oliver’s team however right now he felt it was time to overstep his boundaries per say before the team made a very big mistake, hopefully he wouldn’t offend Filipe enough to get kicked off the team.”

Sean: With all due respect I think we’re making a mistake disbanding the League. If we stop defending humanity after the President’s speech we’ll only be feeding into the people’s fears. No matter what you look into it James is right this is a declaration of war, and one the world is going to take serious. In my opinion we’re over reacting nothing’s been done yet, we don’t even know the world is going about implementing this sytem but if we’re already about to give up on humans because of a proposed idea maybe there’s a legitimate fear to what there saying..just thought I’d play devil’s advocate for you guys.
“Nate had just made his way in when he heard Sean, someone amongst the league who appeared to have sense and was not trying to give up on humanity.”

Nate: Glad to see someone here shares the same view, I think we should continue to defend the humanity. Whatever we decide to do I need to know I’ll do the marketing myself Harry.
Milo: Well if they ask them to turn us in, you guys can always agree, but simply say well shit we can’t do anything they kicked our ass and let them bring us in ourselves, so we don’t have to out right tell them no besides it gives me an excuse to kick their ass.
Elle: Waaait we gotta help people come on Icey..we can’t just let people get hurt, I use to stand by and let people get hurt and can’t do that anymore!
…………
“The Soldier Chidi had done just as Neil Sinister instructed. He’d learned not to question the boss, at least for now. Maybe one day when America or the SXM or someone took him over. But for now he kept his mouth shut and knew his place, not to mention he’d been given powers. Enhanced senses as well as the ability to sense danger. Before he was just a drug dealer now he dealed everything Sinister wanted him too, and the money that came was superior to what he was making before selling low quality cannabis and crack cocaine.”

Chidi: On my way to the spot..I be there soon.

“Chidi spoke into his communication device before turning his radio on blasting American hip hop, which he’d grown accustomed to playing in his new charger. He was heading back to a popular spot where it was easy to obtain the substance of your choosing as well as negotiate between what sort of ability you wanted to try out this weekend.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:16 pm

"Sandra has declared one way or the other, she couldn't see herself stopping protecting innocents. However if SXM got in trouble she would certainly assist on their side. Both sides was bringing up valid points to their discussions."

"Chulance is seen at his place laying on the couch when suddenly Tesla barraged it, Julie following more calmly behind her."

Tesla: Chu, could you do us a favor. Take me and Julie to LA and drop us off.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:25 pm

"Chulance didn't really wanna get up off his ass but he did. However they often confused with a teleporter all the time."

Chulance: Really just teleport yall damn alright let's go.

"Chulance went over to the couch and pressed a button so a bullet was fired at him instantly grabbing the two he adapted bringing all three of them to LA."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:39 pm

"They arrived at LA. Tesla taking a quick look, she figured they was a few blocks from where they needed."

Tesla: Thanks Chu. You should head back, I'm sure you've heard the news by now. Just be there to back the team if they need help. I'll handle my business here then give a holla to James, Sandra, Milo. Usually one of the 3 are always alert.
Julie: Did you even tell anyone we was going?
Tesla: Not a soul.
Julie: And you don't think they'd be annoyed with us just vanishing on out own?
Tesla: Nah, it'll be fine. You need help getting back Chu? You need me to try to spike you or something?

"That was such a odd question to ask so casually to her boyfriend. But given Chulance adoption, those question came up time to time."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:08 am

“Chulance just nodded with a smile on his face.”

Chulance: Yeah
…………..
“Kano lay in his bed passed out, his night of binge drinking and beating Duke into a pulp ended as the bar situation got too intense. Took the fight outside, drew mjolnir, Milo came to pick him up around midnight, they went for more drinks enhanced with some potent asgardian beverages, smoked to calm themselves, and drank more ending up working on a music video before passing out. He barely remembered most of the tonight but right now he was passed out in the bed. He’d sweated so much ethanol out his system that the room reeked of alcohol. His cell phone was just lying next to him on the dresser while he snored, and then it began to buzz before his ring tone went off “Empire State” by Jay Z 7 Alicia Keys.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:19 am

"Tesla formed her arm into a diamond spike."

Tesla: Alright, you be ready.

"Tesla trusted the spike at Chu and he adopted, teleporting away. Tesla put her arm back to normal."

Tesla: Come on then Julie.

"Tesla starts leading the way though the city."

"Tanya entered the room, it stunk of alcohol. She quickly noticed however Kano passed out and his phone ringing. Tanya picked up the phone and answered."

Tanya: Hello?

Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:42 am

Everything was suddenly dark. But it seemed as if not a moment later there was a beeping sound. So steady, so calming it seemed. Beep, Beep, Beep. Then Duke began to open his eyes and look around him seeing all white at first, then his vision slowly fades in and he notices he's in the hospital. Somehow he feels no amount of pain or sign of a hangover whatsoever. Then he noticed a doctor by the machines.

Duke: What happened doc?

Dr. Fleischer: Well you practically drank yourself to death and then had your torso and head crushed by Kano. You're quite the specimen though, by time I got you to my room you had already died and started reviving yourself.

Duke: Yeah I can do that.

Dr. Fleischer: Now that you've woken up you seem to be perfectly healthy. I did speed up your regeneration and brought you back faster, but when you die if it is ok with you could I study your body?

Duke: I guess so. I won't be using it heh

Dr. Fleischer: Alright then, thank you very much Mr. Hunter, I will be seeing you again, you are now free to leave.

Duke: Thank you

Duke got out of the hospital bed and grabbed his clothes taking them to change in the bathroom. Once changed he walked out of the hospital and looked around, where to go now? Something was telling him to find Kano. a very strong urge. Maybe Chu could help him out. With that Duke ran to the SXML Tower and up to Chu's apartment, although this time he noticed he was quite faster than before. Once he got to the door he gave three knocks.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:03 am

“Chulance had just gotten back to his apartment opening up a beer and going to sit down when he heard knocks on his door, damn people just didn’t leave him alone. He was about to start chargingif people wanted a transportation service.”

Chulance: Door’s always open, just come in whoever it is, make it quick I’m bouta watch some Dragon ball z.
…………….
“As Tanya’s voice was heard, the woman on the other end on the foot took a deep breath. It wasn’t Kano she was speaking too, in the back ground a baby was heard crying. The woman had a tear in her eye.”

???: Hello this is Regina is Kano there..I need to speak to him it’s urgent.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 2:16 am

Djimon: There it is gentleman. The scum like to hide out at that huge eye sore.

He pointed at the large Industrial plant that was surrounded by small buildings and groups of people dealing drugs and even skin. Hideki could easily spot every potential threat even without using his enhanced vision. The way they walked and their general balance always seemed a bit off.

Hideki: Sir there are a 8 men carrying weaponry. Close quarters combat will be difficult, but your abilities should be able to handle it.

Tyrone: Fine, but you need to do some work. I might be able to turn a car into a basketball, but you aren't as squishy as me. Try and make sure I don't get shot.

Djimon wasn't listening to the conversation and was starting to sweat a bit. He couldn't see how those two were wearing those clothes. Tyrone seemed like he just wanted to look cool while Hideki wasn't even barely affected by the temperature.

Tyrone: Alright boys lets go talk up the locals.

He stepped out of the jeep with the rest of his entourage. They didn't stand out too much, but Hideki's bright cyborg eyes was attracting some attention. A car pulled up near one of the dealers and a male in military fatigues got out and started talking to one of the dealers. He was sent inside, but before he got to the door Tyrone walked over to talk to him.

Tyrone: Hey was sup man! I'm just want to know a little bit about these guys who work here. Can you tell me anything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next