Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising

Go down 
+4
Tlaloc
lol1991
justinlynch3
Marvel
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:33 am

Kano suddenly stopped just holding his glass as the bar tender filled it up. This fool just said he could out drink him Kano Thorson. He felt the demonic essence creeping up on him, as his skin started to blacken, and veins started taking on a purplish hue.

Kano: At that rate, you ain’t going have a go with me, sorry but I’m not a pussy. Fill me up..a whole bottle of Everclear 190% proof.
Bartender: Damn..you sure..you
Kano: Yeah..

“The bartender nodded fetching the bottle of everclear, and Kano popped open the cork, and downed the entire bottle before setting it on the table. He beat his chest with his hands then slammed the coutner. “You ain’t going out drink shit!! POUR UP MAN! I want a case of Everclear, pour it up by the barrel!
Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:56 am

Duke: Ha that was nothing! Bartender give me the same, no questions!

The man grabbed another bottle of everclear and set it down in front of duke. Duke popped the top off and then put his lips to the bottle and began to chug. Although instantly he felt the burn on his throat, but not afraid of death or anything that might come he continued to chug. About half way through he started choking on it but tried again, unfortunately his human body insides couldn't handle the alcohol and after about three quarters of the bottle was gone he puked over the counter and onto the bartender. Now he was already drunk and he turned to the demon Kano. He had words planned but instead he puked first.

Duke: You fucker look what you did!

Then he punched Kano in the face very drunk like then throwing up again on the ground.

Duke: I'm not done yet!

Duke grabbed the bottle and then poured the rest into his mouth and swallowed. But soon after he puked once more.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:09 am

“Kano was ready but as Duke got a bottle of ever clear he was almost concerned, almost. He knew his body would start a series of vomiting before it let him chug a bottle of 190%. The Bartender had left to get his barrel of ever clear when vomit was projected onto him. Kano quickly swooped in to save…the barrel turning to Duke already a drunken mess as he cracked open the barrel chugging ever clear, while many watched with excitement and others nonchantly carrying on with their lives it was Genosha after all.”

Kano: Look bruh you

“As the vomit came towards him his body was encased in fire burning away the vomit so none of it touched him. However the mess he was making as well as what he did to the bar tender was enough. Kano tossed the barrel to the side stumbling forward, right into Duke’s punch. As it knocked him back a little he charged forward body slamming Duke to send him flying into the bar’s concrete wall.”

Kano: COME ON! I’ll make you done motherfucker
Back to top Go down
Polyurethane

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:13 am

Duke: You wanna go mother fucker! I'm made of fuckin diamonds!

Duke grabbed the shoulders of the demon and head butted him as fast and hard as he could then stumbled back against the wall. He had no care of his surroundings, he was far to drunk to care. He turned and looked at the little spot where his body had crushed the wall then back to Kano.

Duke: Come on ya pussy!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:32 am

Kano: FOOLISH MORTAL! I'mma break yo fucking bones like I do bottles, but we ain't bouta fuck up my bar!!

"As Kano spoke people we're getting hype, some annoyed, and some didn't care at all, as Kano grabbed a pint of vodka on someone's table unfinished and chugged the rest of it. He felt a warm sensation, a tingle in his body. He'd need alot more before he was getting to the level of drunkenness as his opponent. As he moved in to resume combat, the head butt had irritated him. "

Kano: Oh you think you got a hard head! I'll be sure to break that too!

He assumed a muay thai stance and moved on at superhuman speeds going to deliver a bone shattering kick to his chest, following up with a powerful elbow strike all at speeds faster then most could process."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:40 pm

James: I'm TRYING to monitor, key word there. I can't seem to find him though which is very...odd

"James reads her mind and signs"

James: Give me a minute to readjust

"After knowing he should be focusing on a human, not a mutant, he quickly manages to locate Troy."

James: Found his current position. If you want I can go call Yama.

----
"Marie sighs. Milo taking the entire thing under his shoulders and making the decisions without anyone's help, as per usual"

Marie: Milo, ya shouldn' 'a done that. Why not just lock him up until he cools off? Also stop drinkin, ya know 'a hate that

----

"Meanwhile, Filipe has arrived home with Gally and Stella. It seems Rachel still isn't home. Who is there, however, is Ruth"

Filipe: Fancy that, we have a visitor
Ruth: I need to discuss matters pertaining to Avacyn
Filipe: Who?
Gally: She means me.

"Gally is staring down her sister with what Filipe can by now tell is a cold stare. Stella goes to take a seat and pretends to not be listening"

Ruth: Remember my brother Raphael saying he'd send an angel to help look after her?
Filipe: Yeah...I figured you'd cut us off and I was on my own
Ruth: Official orders state so, but I have elected to ignore these orders. Considering Father himself never forbid our interaction, simply asked that we refrain from attachment, I feel it is within my boundary to do so. However, to do so without complaints I will have to take on a pure human form with little access to my full powers
Filipe: So what? You're staying here permanently
Ruth: Once I consider my job done, I can reascend. But only once that happens. However for now I am a simple human....and I kind of need hmm...a place to stay
Filipe: nigh omnipotent angel and you forgot to fucking fix up a fake identity? The fuck Ruth
Ruth: I did not consider acquiring a house would be this difficult
Filipe: Ask Harry to stay at his place
Ruth: That is not advised.
Filipe: Well ya can't stay here. I guess I could phone the mansion.
Ruth: That is acceptable. as for Avacyn, she will begin training every night after the sun sets
Filipe: Hey now I need to check with
Ruth: No exceptions.

"Just as I'm
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Katy: Let Yama and Filipe know what's up. I'll go see him myself though.

Katy knew she was probably the only one he'd consider talking to.

Katy: Just call me if they want him brought here. If his powers are gone, he won't pose much a threat, but he can still return to crime if released.

Katy gets the information she needed from James and headed out to Troy's area. If any more action was to be taken, James could just message her.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm

“Milo had a bad habit of putting the weight of the world on his shoulders, but he couldn’t just stop it now. He felt it rested on him and not just because of the fancy title he’d been given. Even though he wasn’t the leader he couldn’t just stand by idly and let the team’s reputation be dragged down.”

Milo: Because what other choice do we have? Lock him up wasn’t going to change anything, he needed a reality check. And for a lot of people reality doesn’t involve the ability to fly and manipulate fire. Ya hate drinking and I hate bein sober..looks like we got a dilemma. Maybe we can go to another room and solve it physically..you know you gotta work to solve problems.

“Milo said with a grin on his face, although he wasn’t feeling very playful. Especially when he heard what was on TV, President Jonathan Taylor was about to address the nation about the superhuman issue at hand at the Union state of address. Milo took another chug of the grey goose taking about a fifth of the vodka down before setting it down. His girlfriend was irish and was telling him he had a drinking problem, that almost made him worry.”

Milo: Great..Waller’s finally done, and now Taylor’s got something to say, people always have to complain about us and talk about how scared they are of, but as soon as some shit goes down SHIELD can’t handle who the fuck do they expect to save them..ding ding ding us.

“Milo made his complaints vocal as he went to pick up a chicken wing biting into it, “enthuastic” to hear what the President was going to say about the “issue” at hand.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Marie: Pro'ly more complainin. Ya know how it is. Although lately it seems they've really held a grudge tho. It's kinda weird 'cause a thought we were mostly over this after the fiasco with HAMMER

-----

James: Understood...

"James quickly informs Yama and Filipe. Yama answers back saying he'll be on alert"

---

Filipe: Look, Ruth I gotta go. Gally, you can make dinner tonight right?
Gally: Yes, I can arrange for that
Filipe: Good, if you need anything you know how to call me
Ruth: But what about

"Before Ruth can finish, I port her to Harry's before heading towards the mansion to see about Troy."

Ruth:...Me?

"She turns around and finds Harry sitting in his couch watching old Animaniacs reruns"

Ruth: That insubordinate puny little human!
Harry: So to what do I owe the pleasure of this lovely lady's visit? Just a house call?
Ruth: Yes I do need a house
Harry:...good night everybody

"Harry doubles over laughing at the joke only he got"

Harry: Just explain things slowly Ruth
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Katy arrives at Troy's location.

Katy: Well, this is certainly out in the middle of nowhere.
Troy: Ya, well, thank you for coming or whatever.
Katy: Quite a bind you've gotten yourself into, isn't it?
Troy: Milo put me here.
Katy: Come on Troy, you know full well this is all on yourself.
Troy: Whatever, can you just get me the hell out of here already?

Katy could very well could of, however the cards was in her hands this time, maybe she could make Troy finally admit to what's going on.

Katy: Now hold up Troy. Seems to me your stuck here. Milo left you, you can't get hold to your father, you can't get a hold of Cole.

She looks seeing Troy's phone in his hand, and shoots a mini water blast that destroys it.

Katy: And now if I leave, you can't contact anyone at all.
Troy: Why the fuck did you do that!?
Katy: To make sure you where out of options. It's either me, or your stuck lost here. Don't worry about the phone, not like you can't buy a new one for $20 these days.

Troy wasn't happy, but now Troy was stuck. Finally he's in a position where he has to admit what's going on.

Katy: So Troy, why'd you turn into such a asshole so suddenly?
Troy: You.... better hope I don't get my powers back.
Katy: Is that a threat? You know James is listening right. He'll send Filipe to freeze your ass again if you keep it up.

Katy knew Troy was backed into a corner, just how long will it be until he broke.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Hideki was called in on another job for the famous Alexander Hill. Most people didn't know he was basically a rich smuggler who also sold clothes on the side. It was a good business he was running and his talent for style was almost weirdly good. Not something that Americans would consider to be a talent among Hetero men, but not all stereotypes were true.

The mercenary was picked up by a limo an hour ago was currently coming up on the private airstrip. The business jet that the company used was the Cessna Citation Excel. It was a mid size private jet that was used for meetings. There was a couple people already waiting next to the jet. Hideki could easily see who they were from this distance. When the limo pulled up he opened the door and got out to meet his employer.

Hideki: Mr. Hill, I have come as you required. The secretive nature of this business call has me a little worried.

Alexander: Don't worry about that. I already have an assignment for you ready. You need to protect my son.

Hideki just looked at Tyrone who just nodded.

Tyrone: Sup man

Hideki: But sir from whom?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Milo: Maybe there just mad about getting their ass’s kicked by us again.

“Milo just shrugged his shoulders whatever it was he was just gonna take it day by day. After singing the national anthem, the President went up to the podium to speak, to address the nation, the whole room was silent.”

Jonathan: I am here to address not only the United States of America, but the entire world on an issue that is very important. Many American citizens have expressed fear and concern about a growing threat to their safety, humans who possess extraordinary abilities that they do not have. Better known as the mutant population, however there exists however small members of the populace who have abilities of these nature and are not of mutant origin. However after addressing many leaders of foreign country, we’ve come up with a response to this issue. These people no matter their capabilities at least in this country are guaranteed their freedom, and that is something that as long as I am in administration will not remove from them!

“President Taylor paused to let that information soak in, it seemed some were unsatisfied with what he’d so far. Anti Mutant hysteria & mutant –human tension was still high all around the world. “

Jonathan: However that does not mean nothing will be done about this crisis. The International Scientific Community has come together to develop a new sort of technology that will be able to control the superhuman populace, known as the monitor. A device that can be injected into these people which will allow Government authorities to regulate the amount of power allocated to them at any given time. We are in the process of opening up centers where people will come to register their abilities, and receive this injection. Together the world can become a much safer place where no one man has the power to rule over the rest unfairly. Not only in America, but the world the time for super powered rampages is over. We’ve felt the pain these abilities can cost us, and directed against not just the offenders but innocent law abiding citizens as well, the time for such bigotry is over. A New age of unity is upon us, we must embrace it, for a times..are changing.

“As the President continued to address the nation Milo nearly dropped his bottle. Luckily he gripped it telekentically before it could hit the carpet, just setting it down. This was bullshit, after everything HAMMER put them through, it had only been a few months since his inauguration and already this kind of crap was going on. Times like this made him wish they hadn’t made amends to the world after Cul’s rampage,. He just gripped his fists hearing his daughter so happy playing games, where they going to try to inject her and other children because they possessed powers or because they potentially might?”

Milo: This shit is crazy, we have to talk ..I have to talk to Filipe and Nate about this.
……………
“As they were speaking Tyrone’s phone buzzed, Tess had sent him the latest information on Neil’s location, aka where they needed to go. After doing this she put her phone on the table going to focus her attention on her visitor Angel Ventro.”

Tess: It’s been a while
Angel: I know Ms. Summers there’s a reason for that, I’m a precog I see a lot of things in my dreams, people, so when I avoid them It’s on purpouse.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Marie: They just never learn do they? Milo I'm goin with ya. I don think we can call in the larger Shadow League fer this. This is a mutant issue entirely. Also contact Aaron. I'm sure he knows what's goin' on

---

"At SHIELD hellicarrier, Zane's office"

Aaron: It's absolute insanity is what it is!

"Aaron is with Zane, pointing at the screen. After the debacle last time, Aaron was following SHIELD and Zane close on request from Filipe to make sure they kept at least some level of diplomacy with the Shadow League"

Aaron: Zane you were there all the other times! You know this never works. SHIELD cannot condone this.

---

"Filipe has arrived near James who instantly fills him in"

Filipe: Damn it, she'd going too far
James: Wait...this is good. Troy still has an inkling of trust for her. If she pushes him enough in this state, I think he may take a few steps back and introspect
Filipe: It's fucking Troy
James: Will you just trust the psychologist please
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:03 pm

Troy was pissed Katy was doing this to him.

Troy: What's your problem bitch. Why the fuck are you doing this?
Katy: Troy, I'm concerned for you. It's like you pulled a complete 180 since leaving SXML. I just want to know what's up. Working under a crime lord, killing innocents, helping thugs move drugs. Troy this isn't you, not anymore.
Troy: Innocents, yea. All they was are fucking CEA agents.
Katy: Not everyone in the government is bad.

Katy knew, she could tell Troy was just making excuses. She had him pinned in a corner.

Katy: Come on Troy, you running out of excuses. just come clean, just admit....

Katy then got cut off as Troy shouted out.

Troy: I DID IT FOR YOU ALRIGHT, there, you fucking happy now.
Katy: Did it for, Troy, what are you talking about?
Troy: Before our break up, you was pushing me towards having a child. Katy, I can't have a kid, I can't go though that again. I started pushing you away, I pushed you towards Joe, and when we parted ways, I went back to my old life style. This would cut ties with you, cut ties with SXM. It would ensure we was finished, for good.

Katy was still confused as to why though.

Katy: But why, what could of possibly....

She got cut off again.

Troy: Because I had a son. And I murdered him.

There was silence after that. Katy really didn't know what to say or believe. If true, that means Troy was with someone before Katy. Or was Troy just be trying to push her away more.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Milo: Even if Sandra crammed it down their heads with a psi beam, damn! At this point I doubt even some forced telepathic education could help them with their heads shoved so far up their ass we won’t be able to manipulate them. Let’s go.

“Milo placed his hand on Marie’s shoulder teleporting them both to Nate & Yamairo who were in a living room at the tower watching the news. Nate appeared to be the more unmoved at least emotionally by the situation. Upon arriving at the living room Milo took out his phone to send a message to Aaron.”

Milo: Nate..Yama you seeing this? What’s the plan, who’s head do we bust open?
…………….
“Zane groaned the previous attempts had failed especially the one with Legacy, and that was before the nazi influence. However watching the news he felt a vibe from Taylor he condemned the abuse of abilities, but praised the freedom of the mutant race. “

Zane: Well he did defend mutant rights, and he said it’s all superhumans not just mutants but still.this is troublesome..I don’t know how much persuasion I’ll be to Marcus to deter him from this operation, plus this time around we’re not the ones running the show for better or worst.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Filipe: James! Explain!
James: No...it's not my place. I rather not go down that path. Or would you want me spilling all the things I know about the entire group?
Filipe: Point taken...

----

"Isabel is also present, but she's just sitting down quiet as usual"

Yamairo: I have no idea. I was watching the news and came down here soon as I could. Filipe and James are preoccupied with Troy, and by the way I heard what you did. Next time run it through Filipe, he has a hard time being the leader as is.
"Isabel": If I may interject...why do we care? Can they theoretically do anything to us? Will SHIELD comply to their plan?
Yamairo: Maybe...more importantly who knows what they have ready to enforce this

---

Aaron: Talk to Marcus Zane. Of everyone on our side you're the only one he still listens too.

"Aaron picks up the phone"

Aaron: Milo? Yes I've seen, I'm at the carrier, I'm sorting things out. Please nobody do anything stupid, especially you
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:39 pm

“Nate just stared at the group, while looking back at the screen as the President continued to address the nation. Torn between his dedication to the team, his political duties as Genosha’s representative, and what had recently been going through his head.”

Nate: We need to comply with the Govenrment’s demands or at least appear too, no need for outright defiance at least in these early stages, an act like those will take time to implement.
Milo: Dosen’t matter if S.H.I.E.L.D’s on our side or not, they didn’t provide that much help when Jorgan took over, more importantly fuck whatever methods they’ve came up with.

“When Yamairo brought up Milo, he felt a twinge of guilt. Maybe what he’d done was wrong after all, sure Troy had gone down his own path. But who was he to choose to remove what God granted him, acting as if he was Ozai. As these thoughts went through his mind as if on cue his own phone ringed and he picked up listening to Aaron’s important yet somewhat timeless advice “Don’t do anything stupid.”

Milo: Who says I was about to do anything directly? Just sort it out and see what’s going on, other wise we have to work on a plan to respond to this.
……………..
“Zane was upset trying to get in contact with Marcus ASAP, however his communication effects through technology proved to be nearly useless. Tired of these shenanigans he went to grab his gun putting it on the holster.”

Zane: I’ll be back, if he won’t pick up the phone I’ll go speak to him in person, you just keep the team from doing anything they’ll regret.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Troy was the first to break the silence.

Troy: There, so now you know. You kept after me ever since the break up, hell, since before the break. You, the team, but especially you. You people couldn't leave well enough alone, you had to keep pushing, and pushing, and pushing. Not only did I murder my baby boy in cold blood, I killed my girlfriend at the time, his mother. Funny enough, her name was Kate. Kate, Katy, Katie. Seems to be a trend of mine with women.
Katy: Troy, I'm sure you didn't...
Troy: No. I meant it alright. I'm not a family man Katy, I'm a lose cannon that can snap in a second. Me and Kate got into a argument. I had she screaming at me, we woke the child, he was crying. It got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore and I just obliterated both in a fiery explosion.
Katy: But, you, you changed in...
Troy: Changed? Hardly. SXM provided me a outlet. We was always fighting some super villain. Whenever I had a tingling to destroy something or kill someone, there was a constant outlet of villains, demons, aliens, whatever. I'm not like Joe Katy, he just had his head messed with. Unlike him, I'm truly, simply, deep down a bad guy.

Katy was still taken aback by this reveal, she had almost wished she hadn't pressured Troy so hard now.

Troy: So, are you going to get me out of here now? You've gotten your explanation.

Katy didn't say nothing, she just grabbed Troy and both disappeared into a mist leaving the mountains.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:05 am

Filipe: That's not...
James: It's true. It's all true. Not the outlet mind you, that's more what he believes. I can only read thoughts Filipe, not choose how people view those thoughts
Filipe: Yes you can
James: You know what I mean. I should have said something to him about all this sooner but I felt I was prying. I can't make people search for help, and he seemed to be content. This entire thing with the kid, I didn't realize. I was so busy with my own life and problems I didn't realize he was snapping
Filipe: Not like it was your fault
James: No, it wasn't. But I still didn't realize and that annoys me.
Filipe: So what do we do about it?
James: Nothing. He thinks himself evil, and without Katy to prove him otherwise we can't do anything. Even if we make him come back to the team that'd do nothing to help him. I think he's better off at a distance for now. As for Milo taking his powers, at this point I completely agree with the decision. If he has them he does more harm to himself
Filipe: I agree with you there.
James: Speaking of which something is going down, you should go to the Watchtower.

"Filipe gets clued in fast and moves to the Watchtower"

----

Aaron: Don't worry Milo I got it covered.

"After he hangs up, he turns to Zane"

Aaron: Where's Cap and Goliath! I want to fill them in on this

----

Yamairo: The problem with that Nate, is that the bill seems ready to go and has enough backers in Congress and Senate. The majority is from the president's party, and the bill is proposed by them. We need to take an active stance against this from the get go. Not saying a violent stance, heaven's no. But a stance none the less. You of all people should understand that. You're our representative, might as well call you our head of state. You can't just let them walk all over mutant rights like this. By the time it came to implementing them our previous support would be catastrophic to any attempt at fighting it back

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri May 10, 2013 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:24 am

Katy brought Troy to the city, but she didn't take him directly to his father.

Troy: I'll find my own way from here.
Katy: Troy.... I know your not the same man you was back then. I understand what you did was bad, but...
Troy: Katy, give up on my alright. You have a bright future with Joe, focus on that. It's better all this got known now, if I stay I could very well hurt you next.

Troy stepped to the roadside and called a cab.

Troy: Now, this is where we officially part ways. Late Katy.

The car pulls up and Troy got in the cab, the car then drove off seconds later, leaving Katy alone.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:45 am

“Milo was still irritated with this situation, but he remembered the last time he acted out on his motions towards a Government initiative against them. He’d let his desire for revenge drive him too far but this time he felt he was ready, a compromise between black & white a comfortable moral gray. All this power they had, and Aaron had “it covered”

Milo: I say we still try and handle this our-selves, peace may not be the necessary action, after everything we’ve done for these ungrateful bastards.
Nate: Milo calm down, think about this! The Problem right now is people fear us because they think of us the same way we viewed the greek gods in social studies. Tyrannical beings with god-like power who flaunted their superiority in the face of there frail underlings who were mere pawns in the grand scheme of things
Milo: Boo fucking hoo there scared, you know who I use to be scared of the boogie man but did I have the Government inject my bed with “monitors” no I dealt with it the same way they can if it wasn’t for us they’d be treated by people much worst then us including the gods you just mentioned.

“Nate sighed Milo was missing the point just as Filipe arrived. Nate maybe understood because of his view point as the weaker member of the team, did they not understand how frightening their powers truly where to average people.”

Milo: Filipe you see this bullshit that was on the news??
Nate: Yama I see what you’re saying, but who’s to say we can’t use this in our favor? You can’t deny there’s certain people that need their powers dialed down to 0, not to mention if these injections are effective against us, imagine how much easier it’ll be to combat the next threat. But regardless Genosha has not agreed to this and it’s rights will not be violated like that, if you want a peaceful protest for my reasonable enforcement of this law I can roll with that but not all out war.
…………………..
“Zane making sure his weapon was strapped accordingly turned his attention to Aaron as he was heading out the door.”

Zane: You know how to contact them, last I heard Matt was helping deal with some attempt by a Russian terrorist sect to harness the pym particles to further their espionage business, Tyler don’t remember.

“With that Zane headed out, and began making his way to the Director’s quarters. The best place in the hellicarrier, and where he missed being the most. After a somewhat lengthy walk he was there practically kicking the door down to get to him.”

Zane: Marcus!
Marcus: “Sighs” I knew you’d be coming for me, there’s a reason I ignored your phone calls Mr. Fury. You’re lucky we’re cool or else I’d have your ass fired or at least kicked off the carrier.
Zane: Ok, whatever so glad to be friends. But bigger issues at hand you saw this shit about the monitoring act, why didn’t I hear about it!
Marcus: Want to know why? Mhmm..exactly the fucking way you’re acting like now! Regardless of what you think President Taylor, Afansas, The Prime Minister there not out to get mutants we’re not Osborn we’re trying to protect the citizens of every country. Do you know how much blood shed and carnage has been going on with powers un-restricted, carnage that the SXML is not actively combating, sure there probably off stopping something us “normal” humans can’t comprehend, but what we can comprehend is kids being raised without parents because some dick head mutant with energy beams leveled an office building.
………………
“Greg was sitting in his office rolling up some cannabis in a Cuban cigarrelo. He felt like Scarface when he smoked in style, and the best part he didn’t even require a lighter like back in high school. Next to him was Neron, not his preferred ally but his go to guy when Castiel was unavailable.”

Neron: So you want to go to Vegas to look for an angel because he didn’t pick up your phone call?
Greg: Well if you sum it up like that then yes, I know Castiel, we’ve been friends for a while, never been a holy man myself but he’s not your typical angel either.
Neron: mhmm..you interest me Greg..the state of your soul..I mean you know of demons, angels, all of this yet you continue this path with your life sin, you plan to become like me after death?
Greg: A demon preaching to me, obviously you’ve made worse choices then me because look who ended up loosing their humanity In hell, now if you’re done with my Sunday school lesson e need to go, I’m not going to have people threatening me not to associate with my son and getting away with it.
Neron: Whatever you’re say as long as I get what I want in the end.

“Neron stepped over to Troy, and with a flickering of flames they were going right as Greg lit his blunt which was taken with them as they reappeared in the streets of the city that never slept. In another part of Las Vegas Dave was seen walking the streets dialing Ledge again, he’d still been unable to find Castiel this was bothersome no matter how drunk he was he’d never ignored a plea for help especially one related to demons.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:09 am

Marie: Milo calm down. Nate has a point here, if we start showing off our guns they're gonna react badly.

"Yamairo raised an eyebrow at the "some people need to have their powers dialed down" comment, but stayed silent through it"

Yamairo: I never said all out war Nate, but we cannot move an inch diplomatically, come hell or high water. And this includes in the enforcement of the law in the rest of the world. I don't want to play world police, but I'm not going to let them violate the rights of millions of people. I wont let them do that. I let them do that once, and I watched them force it another.

"Filipe gets updated quickly. He sits down at the desk and rests his hands to his mouth, thinking"

Yamairo: Either way Nate, whatever the Genosha government decides, the Shadow League is an independent organization of international membership. We don't necessarily need to follow the same path and you can condemn us openly without fear of compromising Genosha and the civilian population. Filipe has the last say

"Filipe continues to think"

Filipe: We wait for news from SHIELD. If SHIELD agrees and warns the USA they have no jurisdiction to enforce it internationally, we simply back SHIELD as we've always done. If SHIELD disagrees

"Everyone in the room is silent and waits the response"

FIlipe: I disband the Shadow League
Yamairo: What?
Marie: Yer talkin crazy icy!

----

"Aaron manages to find Tyler in the work out room and informs him of the situation"

Tyler: So what does Marcus think?
Aaron: Don't know yet...whose side are you on

"Tyler takes a deep breath and drops the heavy weight he's lifting"

Tyler: I'm on the side of liberty. Since when does the United States pride themselves in policing the world and enforcing removal of rights? That's something I'd expect out of a bad Cold War era propaganda movie...from the Soviets!
Aaron: What you think Matt will do
Tyler: He likes his SHIELD status, but I don't think he'd be against the Shadow League. After all we're all heroes right?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:20 am

Katy returned to Genosha near James.

Katy: So, I guess you heard how everything went down. Was it really true, and his child and girl?

Troy instructed the cab driver to take him to a hotel. Traffic was thick, so the driving was slow. Troy sighed.

Troy: I already missing flight.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:22 am

"James sighs and turns to her"

James: Yes...what are you going to do about it?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:30 am

Katy: I... don't know. What does one do after find out her former lover had a child and murdered him. He seems to think he's bad and could kill again. I'm still not sure I buy it, but he seems sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising   Heroes Uprising - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next