Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 7:43 pm

Terry was just twiddling his thumbs, wondering if he'd been sent to monitor Keeth or if it was the other way around. Okay maybe I'm not the best interrogator, I can agree to let you handle it, but at least me crack jokes or use some of my one liners. Terry just wished he could go back to his place to hop back on GTA, or at least get a more fun mission.

"I feel bad for whoever tried to break into your place, talk about bad luck." Keeth had taken a seat at the opposite end of the table from Terry. I'd have rather been partnered with Dale then this guy, I helped too come on who says that shit. "Valor never heard of it, but it seems to pack quite the punch. Samuel Krueger..shit, I doubt even MRD can contain someone with that level of power with the current resources we have. If it where up to me I'd just have people that dangerous tossed in the negative zone."

"Hey not trying to say anything stupid..but you think if I went to planet Kazan or wherever I could get a voltari too, it's like Iron Man but even cooler!" Current was obviously impressed by Scott's power, and he'd always wanted his own armor even though Stark said no countless times.

"Anyway..."Keeth glared at Terry for cutting in again with more nonsense. "If Krueger does act out again we can probably contain him at our tower's holding cells at least until MRD develops a new prison facility for people with abilities, but you already answered our questions I'm guessing you had some for us as well?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 pm

Scott chuckled.
"Well, I went easy on him. He actually didn't take a beating like the rest of his gang, and at that time, I wasn't using Valor. I'm also highly-trained in several martial arts, so that I can defend myself without having to resort to Valor. It is a very destructive power, and I have to be very careful about how I use it, especially where innocents are concerned."
Keeth mentioned some more terminology that he was unfamiliar with.

"Well, you may not have to resort to very heavy security. Kruger has super strength, but I don't think he can pull off his Blood Wolf transformation without being able to see the moon. If you could stick him in a solitary confinement space with super reinforced walls, that should be sufficient to hold him. I'm also not sure how much of a threat he'll be right now, since I used one of my most dangerous techniques on him. With any luck, he'll need to recuperate for months and won't be a threat. However, the Detroit police don't know about his unique nature, and he will need to be moved out of there posthaste."

Scott turned to Current, who voiced a question about the Voltari.
"I'm afraid that's not very likely. Valor is the greatest weapon of the Kashaxi, the inhabitants of the planet Kasha. It was released into our universe, and chose me as its master. It took me years to build Valor up into what he is now, from a simple gauntlet to a full suit of armor. It doesn't come as a complete set like Iron Man."

He smiled.
"That being said, I'm sure that the Kashaxi would love to meet other heroes of the Earth. They are a wise and ancient people, and have done so many great things for me. A trip to their planet would never be a waste."
Keeth silenced Current, and then returned to the topic at hand.
"I would very much appreciate anything that you can do in regards to Blood Wolf."

He then gave him some room to ask his own questions.
"Indeed, I have a few. Who are the Shadow X-Men League? What is the MRD? What is the Negative Zone? I basically have a lot of things that I need filled in on in, especially in regards to dangerous super-beings, like those who I can consider friends and who might be enemies?"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Abby: Sure, lets go. Hey sis, you in?

"That comment caught Cassandra off guard, she was still new to the whole family gig."

Cassandra: Umm yes, lets go.

"Cassandra was feeling rather ashamed now for question these peoples loyalty. She shook it off though and started looking forward to the day ahead of her. She hoped Nick was getting good news as well."

---

"Luke took the glove."

Luke: I'll get you Milo. That man crossed the line getting Karen killed.

"Luke didn't expect it coming down to this, but it is what it is. Milo fucked up not just his life but countless others, good intentions or not it was time he be stopped."

---

"Tesla finished her drink quickly tossing the bottle."

Tesla: As long as she doesn't have a army with her, then it's still 2 on 1. Lets go.

"They started heading inside the place where Manda was, Tesla out in front."

---

Joe: Oh sure Phoenix and every other type of godly power on the team and we get the big ass fucking monster eating everything in sight.
Katy: Shut up and lets go. [/i]We're on it James[/i]

"Katy turned to water creating large ice spears and sending them into the creature. Joe attacking porting buses from the street and tossing them into the creatures face."

Joe: Come on your big orange mother fucker, I got a city full of traffic here.

"Joe ported a abandoned cement truck tossing it at the beast."

---

"Troy reached Milo's house quickly burning a hole in the roof and descending inside the house."

Troy: Ah karma, what a bitch hey. You damage fathers property and I damage yours.

"Troy expected scared children and a on edge Marie, but seems they was gone. Milo wasn't even in this room."

Troy: Bloody hell, did I miss him or something. Nobody was even here to see my fucking entrance. This shit is fucked.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:03 am

"That's good information to know, right now MRD probably has him custody, I'll pass that information along to one of my associates who works with them." James read my mind..the hell do you mean you're busy this is about the moon turning red! Yeah you got that alright Keeth passed the information along the psyche channel.

"Damn well maybe I'll find some space armor on another planet that I can build up for years but hey at least I know a new place we can visit! See Keeth I told you I'd find some useful information." Terry prided himself on what he learned about Valor, and the Kashaxi, even if he couldn't gain any new skills he loved going on missions to space unlike the veterans of the team.

Keeth just sunk his face into his palm before resting it on the table. "Alright Current, you done? Shadow X Men League, the world's top notch super heroes. Anyone's welcome mutants, inhumans, cosmic powered individuals, supernatural beings, those who dabble in the mystic arts, those with technologically based powers, hell people without powers as long as there good. MRD Mutant Response Division there like the FBI for mutants, negative zone..alternate dimension..pretty depressing it's where the worst or the most dangerous folks in the universe are dumped never been myself but I hear it's nasty. I can't tell you who's good and who's bad I can vouch for everyone on the team as being people who want to do good for the world."
David: Let's go Let's go Let's go!
Dave: Alright then come on David tell your mom where we going in case she wants to join
David: Mom going to Awesome place in New Hollywood at..

"After David telepathically told his mom the exact location of where they were going, they teleported outside of the place. Dave reached into his wallet for some money as they approached the security guard at the entrance."

Guard: Tickets
Dave: Naw I've got cash though
Guard: Booth's right there..
Dave: Alright you guys wait right here.

"Dave went over to the booth paying money, and getting them four entrance tickets, and coming back to his family giving each of them a ticket, with the guard looking them ove and letting them in."

David: Wooow! Bowling bowling! Abby Cassandra wanna go bowling???
Zane: I wish it never came to this, but you know what they say power corrupts..and we damn well know how much Milo had.

"Zane just looked at the glove then back at his own hands, Milo had been one of his closest friends, he considered many of the members of the team like family, and now what he was doing he felt he could be doing permanent damage to their relationship all for the sake of people he didn't know, many of whom thought he was a paranoid schizophrenic terrorist."

Zane: There's more..Tess Summers..the one who used Karen's power to commit the murders that you guys got framed for..well we thought she was guilty..but turns out she was under BROOD control as well, but here's the kicker we found out the person who planted the egg in her wasn't..the BROOD..it was Ventro..using the BROOD's powers..

"Zane spoke softer and softer with each word, he'd supported the team, and risked his reputation for their innocence, first thinking the BROOD used Summers, to finding Milo had not only a hand in the chain of events that started this, but the deaths themselves."
Elle: one thing I learned from all these years numbers don't mean anything when powers are involved.

"Elle summoned sparks in both hands,."

Elle: want me to kill the lights, I say we might as well turn off all her electronics with her power she'll pick us up soon might as well leave her in the dark

"Elle was waiting on Tesla's opinion before she actually absorbed all the electricity from Manda's place."
"Filipe continued collecting sample afters sample making his way through the rubble, while Brooke yelled as the ice spears hit her As the busses hit her she screamed and leapt traffic crushing people, while she the creature lunged forward swiping her tail at Katy and seemed to be able to hit her despite her elemental shift, while she she tore teh roof of a small mom and pop store tossing it at Joe."

Brooke: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
"Claire was huddled over in pain, Brooke her friend, she'd seen her turn into a monster, she fled into her car going away getting out of the city swerving through traffic. Hell she even hit someone during her escape.

What if there dead..that makes me a murderer..I'm a murderer..I'm a murderer..I'm Claire cried as the pain increased, she wasn't paying attention and she drove off the side of the road into a ditch. Shattered glass and wreckage were her punishment for being distracted, a car on the opposite side of the street that had seen that stopped. The woman rushed out of the car to examine the wreckage, climbing down into the ditch.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh 911!!!! 911 This girl just ran off the road I think sh- AAAAAAAAAh" A giant orange hand grabbed the lady ripping her in half,Claire had transformed into an orange furry monster with a tail just like her friend Brooke even though she was only 20 feet tall, claws emerged from her hands as she yelled out leaping up heading towards a nearby neighorhood.
Her head was ripped off and devoured, followed by the rest of her body. Mitch had also transformed into an orange furry beast, who after devouring his fuck buddy was now a whopping 15 feet screaming, he burst through his front door seeing a couple walking their dog, and his claws emerged." AAAAAAAAAAAAAH" He lunged forward at teh screaming couple impaling the woman and kicking the man into a parked car.
"Milo was working on his computer when he smiled burning and quickly flamed on flying into the room seeing Troy, then hole in his roof."

Milo: Troy..what the fuck you put a fucking hole in my roof!

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:12 am

"Cassandra seems a bit nerves, Abby notices and questions her."

Abby: Something wrong Cassandra?
Cassandra: Well it's just... I never learned to bowl. I've been a test subject most of life, I've never done sports and such because.
Abby: Ohh, well no worries, we'll show you the ropes.

"Abby looked over to Dave. Maybe it would be a good idea if he spent some quality time with this girl, teach her the game, bond a little. After all this is the man she'll be looking to call her father."

---

Luke: You've... got to be fucking me. God damnit Milo, what the hell are you thinking?

"This was all piling up worse and worse for Millo."

---

Tesla: Do it. She'll know somethings up, but better we take out as many defenses as we can.

"Elle absorbed energy from the building leaving the place in a blackout. The girls continued to search the place. They round one corner and a rifle shot hits Tesla in the shoulder. Elle finds while she retains some power she can't element shift."

Tesla: arg bitch!

"A soldier wearing night vision googles comes out from around the corner, another comes up the hall from behind boxing Tesla and Elle in. A women comes out of the room the first soldier came from."

Manda: I wouldn't move. Anti-mugen automatic rifles. They'll pump you full of 60 rounds in about what, 4 or 5 seconds?
Tesla: These look military.
Manda: Of course, I'm very valuable to the government. I'm worth protecting.

"Manda knelled down by Tesla who was knocked down from the force of the shot. Her usually white clothing clearly showing the spreading blood. Manda looked at Tesla, she grabbed the injured shoulder sticking her thumb into Tesla bullet wound making her scream out in pain. Soon as Elle thought of moving both guns was on her."

Manda: You bitches never cared about me. You came to see me once in a blue moon, and never to just chat, always as a last resort if you needed to find somebody. That phyco bitch Phoenix has a birthday and the entire team throws a party with gifts, cakes, dance, etc. Nobody gave me as much as a bloody card. I was brought on that team then entirely neglected since day 1. I leave that neglectful shit hole to make a better life for myself, and now you people come to see me. Let me guess you need somebody found right? Of course, that's the only reason anybody from that team gives a rats ass about me. Well fuck you, fuck her (Elle), and fuck the shadow league. You have James and the Cerebro, The Phoenix, and Asgard on your side. Get them to help you bitches.

"Manda let go of the would and Tesla clutched her shoulder in agony."

Manda: Men, show these ladies the door and kick them out of it.

"Manda turned away from the group, going to wash the blood from her hands."

---

"Katy had to be careful and dodge. She summoned water from the drainage systems of the city forming a missive ice spike and launched it at Brooke. This spike was was like a single story condo looking to impale the beasts heart. Joe used a portal to absorb the roof, breaking in into splinters another portal opened sending the splinters directly into Brooke eyes."

---

Troy: Call it even for damaging father's place.

"Troy made himself at home, taking a seat."

Troy: So Milo, what you talked with me about earlier. Was that just drunken nonsense, or was you serious?

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:06 am

Scott nodded as Keeth passed on his information. The Shadow X-Men were probably the largest superhuman group on the planet currently, and an alliance with them could be mutually beneficial. The Mutant Response Division sounded a bit sketchy, but if they could keep dangerous mutants like Blood Wolf under wraps, he would greatly appreciate that. The Negative Zone sounded like a terrible place for a vacation, but a perfect place to put the Grymwar. After Keeth was done with his information, Scott leaned forward.
"Would it be possible for me to meet with some of the others within your organization?"

"You see, I would like more specific information. One thing that Valor and I have always excelled at doing is taking action. If the MRD is really running low on resources, then they could probably use some help in rounding up rampaging mutants. I would also be willing to help out the Shadow X-Men with any problems you might be having. I want to do whatever I can to help. More than that, it is my duty to protect this world and help those who are doing the same."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Terry took out his phone to check the time he was in desperate need for a new mission, where he could blast something or someone. Keeth thought about who was avaible since most of the team was on missions but figured James could probably squeeze some time in, and grab someone else to talk too as well.

“Just between you and me, MRD ain’t the heroes they portray themselves to be. Half the people they jam in cells ain’t done nothing bad except be different. But even with all the people we got we can’t police the whole world, we try to deal with the threats they can’t.

“So you mean we can go” Terry jumped in excited for a change of scenery and Keeth groaned again. “James have Yama beam us up.”

One minute they were in Mr. Kearny’s kitchen the next they reappeared on the roof-top of the SXML Tower, overlooking Genosha arguably the most technogically advanced place in the world thanks to all the alien tech the SXM had gotten over the years. “Welcome to Genosha, this is the League Tower, headquarters.” Keeth took out his phone and tapped in some codes, causing the ground beneath them to lower them inside the building going down several floors. Before spinning around and two doors sliding open. Keeth and Terry both walked over to the door for a retina scan, and a beam of green light going over them to scan their DNA, then Scott’s. A computerized voice said Guest accepted, and after making their way through the doors they entered a room with computer monitors everywhere and James sitting down.

“Terry you want action, head to the teleporters there’s a situation in Philadelphia that needs addressing, Keeth go take a break grab some food have a smoke, Dale’s been investigating potential vampire nest said he’ll probably call you for back up if he finds the hostages.

“Alright, I’ll catch yall later.” Keeth took a cigarette out the pack, and a lighter making his way out of the room, while James waved his hand and a leather chair emerged from the ground moving over to Scott. “Sit my name’s Psyche, team’s telepath, and co-coordinator. I’ve already scanned Keeth’s mind so everything he told you about yourself I already know, Valor and such. My question is what are you seeking full time membership with the league, part time, information on active super villains, tell me. Mr Kearny, may I call you Scott?”
………………………….
David: See she’ll show you let’s bowl let’s bowl!
Dave: Okay David.. we’ll bowl haha..and don’t worry Cassandra it’s nothing to it, it won’t take long before your better then David
David: Hey!

“Dave took them over to the counter where they tried on different sizes for bowling shoes, after getting shoes they went over to their lane, and David was already entering their names. As the balls rolled out David stuck his fingers in one and tossed It down the lane only for him to only hit one pin his first try.”

David: nooo!!

“David went to roll again, while Dave walked Cassandra over to the rack that had several different sizes of bowling balls, for himself he picked up an 11.”

Dave: Alright here’s the deal why not start with a 9 you see those holes you stick your finger in it, then lift it up then walk over bring your hand back and toss the ball down the lane the goal is to hit as many pins as possible, each turn you get two tries don’t worry if you don’t get any at first you’ll get better and remember it’s just a game.

“Dave waited for Cassandra to test out which weight was best for her before taking her over the lane. While an employee came over to their table, right as David came back from his turn.”

Employee: Would you guys like anything to drink
David: Sprite no fruit punch no lemonade or fruit punch Wooah can you mix fruit puch and lemonade!!
Employee: Sure can what about you ma’am what would you like to drink?
……………………….
“Zane leaned against the wall everything was falling apart, piece by piece.”

Zane: You gotta go back to Genosha, don’t try and use the glove trick yet, he’s probably not in the best of moods from what I hear about his female troubles..use that your advantage you guys are friends bring up Karen talk to him about Marie and Sandra..and then when the time is right tell him about your new powers, and we can bring him here..time is running out.
………………………..
Elle: Manda come on! Please, I’m sorry..We neglected you...we was always busy every other week some new force was invading the world, we always came to get your help whenever we needed someone found but it’s true we didn’t ever stop by when we should have. Give us a second chance, look at the people you’re helping, you know what they do to people like us if they don’t need us! You’s like family to us, everyone on the team is we should have payed you more attention, give us a second chance and it won’t happen again, but we need your help or someone from the team is gonna be used to kill more people, what do you think MRD’s gonna use you for once they’ve rounded up everyone or find technology to control us.
…………………….
“Brooke screamed as the ice spike impaled her, and the splinters in her eyes causing the creature to topple over crashing onto the streets. The creature yelled in pain before yelling getting up the splinters shooting out her eyes, and tearing the ice spike out her chest eating it, growing even larger, the creature leapt into the sky landing a few buildings away in a populated part of the city. People ran as she dug into the ground ripping up part of the street eating half and tossing the other half at Katy & Joe, only for Filipe to move forward as organic ice shooting forward ice hands to grab the street, and forming ice slides.

Filipe: Everyone slide down now!!!! MOVE! Hydro! The creature is getting bigger the more it eats, I sent a clone back to lab William and Ezekiel are looking at all the sauces to see which one caused her to mutate but.

“As he spoke the creature slammed into him knocking him back only for him to form his hands into blades, and enlarge them to stab the creature, while shooting an ice column from his back to keep himself in the air, looking at people sliding to safety, Brooke tore through the ice blades. And used her tail to smash Filipe into the ground.”

Filipe: SHIT!
Ezekiel: All the sauces are regular, nothing in them can cause a mutation so
Filipe: So you mean the reporter is crazy, and it’s just a coincidence that Holst painted a picture of burrito’s, and the person who transformed into a monster was eating at them.
Ezekiel: MHmm that’s what William said…maybe get close get a DNA sample and bring it back to us, oh and James is in a meeting wanted me to a relay message, there’s more of these creatures in Philadelphia one just tore through suburban neighborhood and the other one was having an all you can eat car buffet on the highway. They sent Terry as back up but
Filipe: Damn it! Alright Joe highway now! Katy you’re with me let’s freeze this thing!
……………….
Milo: I always hated Karma.

“Milo sat down at the table trying to ignore the burned hole in his ceiling. Today had been a very stressful day, and he was mad Troy intentionally did that, at least what he’d did was a result of being drunk and angry.”

Milo: wanted to confirm what I said while I’m sober, probably a good idea knowing me. I’m serious I’ve already got President Taylor on my pay roll, it’s damn time we call the shots. I took over before, Nate died, more of us were killed, I was pissed put together an army hit the world’s capitols, and took over, made the world better but I had guilt..and some of the others betrayed me…killed me, you don’t remember any of this…but I do. I was given a second “chance” time was rewound Nate came back, but I think I messed up…I took the second chance as I fucked up by taking over, but no..what I did wrong was be guilty, and be weak. We can take over, get our powers back, but we don’t have to fucking stop at earth, think about everything we’ve fought mutants, aliens, gods, angels, demons, monsters, think about it if we all worked together we could do more than rule the earth we could rule the fucking universe, and then nobody can ever control us or hunt us ever again.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:11 pm

"Abby was playing the first game with David, she was happy Dave was taking time to get get to know the newest edition to the family. She was happy in general just to have the old Dave, and she didn't mean the drunk neglective Dave, but the Dave of old. The one who's engaged with the family and putting for effort to fix things up. It's been a long time since this Dave was around. When the Employee asked what drink she wanted, she replied with a lemonade. Abby assured David he only needed a few turns to get used to the game and took her own turn. Abby was a bit out of practice herself, her first swing took out 3 pins on the left, her second took out 2 pins on the right."

Meanwhile Cassandra was a bit nerves, Dave explained how to play but she was worried about looking like a idiot. Dave gently coaxed her on and built her confidence, Cassandra took her first swing which she overshot, tossing the ball a little which bounched off the lane and landed in the gutter. Dave was quick to show Cassandra what she did wrong, on her second ball she got down the court, just nudging a pin making it waggle slightly."

Cassandra: I didn't knock any over.  Sad 

---

Luke: I understand Zane. Don't worry, I'll get him here.

"Luke never thought it would actually come to this, but there was no choice, Milo had to be stopped."

Luke: Question, what if other SXM come looking for him, most notably, people such as Phoenix?

---

"Manda stopped.'

Manda: Family... you've got some fucking nerve.

"She turned around still angry.'

Manda: If I help you know, you two will go on your way and I'll never hear from any of you again until you need something. YOU people use as MORE of a tool then they do. At least I get some appreciation from the Superhuman Response Division, you people rarely even gave me that. It was always you guys stop in, "ok we've found him", then you was gone. Not even a thank you, good job, nothing. Sure you fuckers cared so little you didn't even notice when I left Genosha. I've been down that road before, I'm not going though it again. So don't dare pull that family bullshit with me.

"Manda was about to turn away again, but stopped to address the soldiers."

Manda: Men, escort them out. If they object again, shoot them both.
Soldier: Understood ma'am.

"Manda turned walking away again, she had enough of SXM. Meanwhile the soldiers was already aimed and ready to fire."

Soldier: You (Tesla), your legs work fine, stand up.

"Tesla does so holding her shoulder, then the soldiers give their next order."

Soldier: Now, move.

---

Katy: Got it, lets do this.
Joe: Don't you dare get my girl killed icy.

"Joe left for the highway, his first task upon arriving to to portal away as much of it's "food" as possible to leave it nothing to eat so it'd stop growing. The second step was what the fuck to do with this thing, he thought about dumping it either in the north Atlantic ocean where it'd quickly freeze, or trying a volcano to kill it.

Meanwhile Katy collected a mist around the beast, she would use this to cause a instant freeze. Katy's power wasn't quite the same as Filipe's, he could go directly to instant freeze, but Katy needed that liquid middle ground."

Katy: Ready when you are. Lets ice this bitch.

---

"Troy grinned, it was about fucking time mutants stepped up and Milo sure seemed serious."

Troy: I was worried I'd have to give this whole speech trying to get you on the right path. Seems your finally willing to be a man though. I agree with you Milo, we've let ourselves be pushed around for far to long. When our species unites, nothing can stop us. Hell we made Hunters and gods tuck tail and run. This MRD bullshit should never have happened to begin with. So if you are really going to stick to this, you can count on my support.

---

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:33 pm

Scott nodded as Keeth gave him the truth about the MRD.
"Well, I thought they sounded sketchy, but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt."
Scott smiled.
"I realize that it must be tough to try and police the whole world, so that's why I wish to offer my services."
Charter then said something about them 'beaming up', and he really thought that the kid was just making a Star Trek joke. However, the abrupt change of scenery showed him that this was very much not a joke.

To be honest, it looked like they were on a completely different planet. The architecture looked alien in origin, but he could recognize enough features of Earth to realize that they weren't off-world. Keeth explained to him that they were in a place called Genosha, where the main headquarters of the Shadow X-Men were located.
"It's a nice place you have here."
They were soon descending down the tower, and Scott followed his new friends through the facility. After getting some kind of security clearance, they went into a room with computer monitors everywhere.

The man sitting there was apparently a head honcho that he needed to talk to, since he wasted no time doling out tasks to Keeth and Charter, whose real name appeared to be Terry. He said goodbye to them and then sat down in the leather chair provided for him.
"It's nice to meet you, Psyche."
At this point, he would have introduced himself, but with a telepath, that was obviously not necessary.
"I guess the two biggest things that I seek are information on threats, both on the Earth and to the Earth, and an alliance with your organization. You may call me Scott if I may call you James."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:37 pm

“David went again tossing the ball only for to miss everything.”

David: Okay calm down…

“David talked himself up and when he got the ball again tossed it, this time hitting directly in the middle knocking out all but two pins.”

David: Yay! Come on Abby! I’m gonna win!
Dave: Whaat here try again you can take my turn.

“Dave let Cassandra go again watching the ball roll down the lane, and subtly used his space powers so that the bowling ball hit the pins and knocked them all down, with Dave clapping loudly.”

Dave: Wow! See I told you, you’re a fast learner just like your mom.
………………………..
Zane: We won’t need him for long, just long enough to poke around his head and see what he’s involved with, we won’t keep him long enough for Sandra to get involved, Honestly I wish we could get her help but if she’s still not against him after what happened with Dave I doubt even this could change her mind so we have to be careful. Come on follow me to the teleporter pad.

“Zane left the room and put in security codes to lock up leading them to the teleporter pads, and went over to a laptop to put in co-ordinates.”

Zane: Oh and take this.

“Zane tossed him a small chip.”

Zane: Stick it to your phone or anywhere it allows you to communicate with me, if it gets destroyed it sends out a distress signal so be careful.
……………..
“Elle realized it was pointless, and just walked with Tesla until they were outside of the house and looking at the soldiers glaring at them, as they kept walking.”

Elle: It’s pointless…I could try to attack from a distance but we could risk hurting Manda plus..

“Elle kept walking didn’t even notice she bumped into Keeth on a motorcycle.”

Keeth: Really? You guys suck I didn’t think I’d actually have to come
Elle: Keeth! Wait don’t you have the power to sense people with powers, why do we need her!
Keeth: I can sense them if there in the area, I can’t find people anywhere on the damn planet like her, and with Chulance Zach can go anywhere he wants, come on I’ll make her talk
Elle: She’s got all sorts of protection and dampners
Keeth: Really? Guess that’s why brain boy sent me then..they can’t stop the kind of power I have. You guys can stay here talk do girl talk or something.

“Keeth chuckled as he became the Ghost Rider, and his motorcycle the hellcycle, as he roared forward towards Manda’s place seeing guards he sent forth a wall of hell fire with just enough to bring them unconscious before driving through the front door. Keeth got off the cycle and spewed his chain from his mouth.”

Keeth: Alright Manda..come out come out wherever you are, one of my friends is missing and I need you to find them…or I’ll burn you alive….

“Keeth was swinging the chain around humming walking through the hallways searching for Manda.”
………………….
“Claire noticed portals warping away potential food, and rushed towards Joe lunging forward to impale him with her claws, while Filipe summoned an ice blade agin rushing forward cutting through Brooke causing her to scream drawing blood, and then sending forth a blast of ice while Katy used her liquid and they froze Brooke, with Filipe vanishing then reappearing.”

Filipe: Dropped the DNA off at the lab…now let me drop some absolute zero on this thing before it gets out.

“Filipe began using absolute zero ice putting more layers around Brooke. While Terry sent forth an energy wave at Mitch now 30 foot who lunged forward nearly crushing Terry.”

Terry: ooh I wanna different mission, fuck sitting around at a kitchn table having a friendly convo, now I wanna fight a fucking flesh eating monster! Why didn’t I keep my mouth shut!

“As terry complained the tail swiped him slamming him into the walls of a house, while Mitch screamed and leapt onto another house tearing it open and Terry fired a powerful sound wave at the creature knocking it off the roof, then using wave after wave of energy to keep him down.
…………………….
“Ezekiel was running a DNA scan, and William had disposed of the sauce samples they got, while Ezekiel’s eyes widened.”

Ezekiel: Uhh…William’s this is’t good, I think I’ve seen this kind of technology before, it was never actually completed.
Willliam: What’s the problem
Ezekiel: Basically this kind of creature gets bigger and bigger the more it eats organic matter accelerates the process faster, mutant powers are useless against these creatures, they can adapt to the effects of our powers!

“Ezekiel used the psynet to communicate this information as Brooke broke out of the ice slamming Filipe into a building and yelling before swiping her tail at Katy with great speed, and going to kick the building Filipe hit.”
………………….
Milo: Heh I’ve heard too many speech’s, all I need now is support. I’m bringing back the space station, right now they have the advantage in space all those towers SWORD has, we need eyes in space, not to mention all the weapons that were on board, I’ve been getting lots of calls from people on other worlds that want support, so tomorrow I’m going to make an announcement that we’ll be accepting missions from anywhere in the universe, that’s just step 1 to fixing our image not to mention giving us a past to go all around space without the government bothering us, plus there’s mutants all across the universe, tons of other species that have mutants, and there all weaker just like us, this is the best time to get them to work with us to join forces.
…………………………………..
James began typing on a holographic keyboard, and all the monitors around them changed to images of various people. “These are some of the most dangerous individuals roaming the streets right now, most of their locations are unknown, Keeth already told you about the cause of the black-out. He wiped out every prison on the earth, several government facilities as well, the biggest concern right now is an army of mutant extremists we suspect one of our ex members is involved, as well as a religious radical named Siya Wells using her church to recruit to her army.”

James stopped talking and all the monitors moved on to Siya Wells profile. It show cased her image, psychological profile, super power, and the information they knew about her.

“She’s very dangerous and possesses the ability to alter what people believe, putting beliefs in people’s heads. The thing that makes it bad is traditional mind control defense tactics don’t work since she’s not controlling you but rather changing the way you think. We’ve dealt with her in the past, you want to help then we need to stop this army. They want to cause a full blown war between people with powers and people without, millions, maybe billions will die if they succeed.”

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Scott watched as James pulled up a list of dangerous criminals.
"So it was this Jet person that wiped out all of the prisons in addition to blocking out the Sun. Truth is stranger than fiction, I guess."
He then told him about a brooding war between superhumans and those without powers.
"Well, I can't allow that to happen. I'll do what I can to stop them."

He then turned to James.
"This Siya Wells won't be able to do anything to me. The psychological control that it takes to wield Valor is something my allies encased in steel. They had to be absolutely certain that the power of Valor could never be abused, and I've had intensive mental discipline and iron will drilled into me by my mentors. Even if someone was able to call upon enough ability to take control of me, Valor is safe. Our power comes from both of us at the same time, and he won't grant the power if he senses that it is any way not truly me calling upon it."

At this point, Valor spoke up, knowing that he could communicate with James due to his power.
Our power is built upon a bond of friendship and trust. I could not have increased his control over the power without a strong belief in each other. The absolute solidarity between the two of us is our greatest strength, a strength of heart and mind. This Siya Wells would not be the first to try and manipulate Scott should he confront her, and she would also not be the first to fail miserably. With two souls, there is no power that can overcome the mental and spiritual bonds within us.

Scott smiled.
"Valor is exactly right. I also have experience when it comes to fighting armies. If there is a battle, you can count on me to be on the front lines."
He yawned.
"But before I jump right into battling evil, I need to get some sleep and recharge my Valor formations."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:26 pm

James just typed again in the keyboard, and the screen was altered oncemore, going back to it's neutral phase.

James had no information on Valor in his database, so he hoped that Scott was right aout their bond being strong enough to wistand Siya's abilities.  You're Valor I presume? Just remember  the real danger isn't a confrontation with her but the people she's manipulated. But when we do have to go up against her in person it'll be good to call on someone immune to her power.

James put in another card, and a table sprung forth in front of Scott, then a robotic appendage emerged from that with a blue colored card. "League Identification Card, it's a guest past, we don't have you registered in our system, but this card will let you enter the tower, and grant access to our main rooms. Also you can use it to contact us to get transported here via our teleporter pods or a teleporter if one happens to be on duty. That being said we have guest rooms available at the tower, or if you wish to return home you'll be transported back upon request. It was nice meeting you Mr. Kearny any help you can provide the league is grateful for."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:42 pm

"Cassandra was excited to hit a strike, jumping and clapping."

Cassandra: I did it, I did it!

"She was to involved with the game to realize Dave had helped her out. Meanwhile Abby got set for her turn."

Abby: Alright lets see what I can do here.

"Abby's first shot only knocked out about half the pins. Her second shot left 1 pin in the back corner standing, Abby frowned."

Abby: Why are the two pins in the back always so hard to get? Oh well, your turn bro. This games gonna be tight!

---

Luke: Alright cool.

"Luke placed the chip in his cell phone and got ready for the transporter. He agreed Sandra's help would be great, but the women was to much a slave to her own emotion to betray Milo, even after he betrayed her."

---

"It looked like the girls might just catch a break yet. Tesla ripped a bit of her sleeve off, the damn bullet was in there till she had someone take it out."

Tesla: Here, help me bandage this shit up.

"It was easier if a second person tied the bandage around. Meanwhile inside red lights indicated Manda had set off a alarm. Elle and Tesla could see personnel, armed soldiers swarming in, the same was likely for any other entrances into the building. It wasn't long before soldiers found their target and gunfire was opened up.

Tesla: Damnit. Bitch was ready for us.

---

"Inside Manda knew who was after her. She came to a heavily armored room entering a code, the large metal door raised and shot behind her. She relaid a message over a mic, a emergency line of communication."

Manda: SXM and Ghost Rider are after me, evac-ing now, have trasportion waiting.

"Inside the room we see a pipe, a hatch opens revealing some type of pod inside. This pod would take Manda via a underground emergency exit to a spot outside the city, where she would meet a SRD agent for transportation to a main HQ. Many boarded the pod, the hatch closed and Manda was shot though the emergency exit at high speed."

---

Joe: Atlantic it is!

"Joe opened a portal sucking Claire in and dumped her in the middle of the fidget North Atlantic Ocean. The waters here was well below zero, ice bergs roamed and people would freeze to death in minutes. Joe arrived standing on a ie berg after quickly picking up a very heavy coat and hat to stay way, and even then he was cold. So this beast had to be freezing, literally."

---

Katy: Whatever these things are, they grow constantly stronger via eating and can hit elemental forms. Good thing we stopped it when we did. But what do we do with it now? Can't just leave it here, MRD will surely poke around and before you know it, it'll be loose again.

"Just as she finished talking the beast broke free, Katy had to port out of the way arriving where Filipe was kicked, she grabbed him turning both to mist and moving a safe distance back, placing both on a tall building where they could see the beast rampaging."

Katy: What the... Filipe you frozen Sandra at times with that power, how is this possible?

---

Troy: Interesting. Basically, use this free pass to go anywhere as a means of building up a army? Milo you sly devil you.

"If Troy was right they could gain enough forces though their space adventures to crush MRD. Might take time to build new relations, but once they do."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 5:47 pm

We will keep your words in mind, James. We will take whatever precautions that are necessary.
Scott watched as a table sprung up with a robotic arm attached to it. He took the blue colored card, what James called a guest pass.
"Awesome. That will help a lot with logistics for sure."

James then thanked him for his help.
"It's not a problem. Since we both want the same things, we'll be more effective if we fight together."
He decided that he would use a guest room at the tower, and that way, he would be able to help the Shadow X-Men quickly when he woke up. He used his new card to bypass locks and find his way to a vacant guest room. He then collapsed into the bed and fell asleep.

While Scott slept, Valor decided to gather more information from James, so that he could pass it on to Scott when he awoke.
James, I need names and locations where we can find dangerous mutants and threats that need neutralized. It's been a year since Scott has actively been fighting crime, so we definitely need brought up to speed. You mentioned an ex-member of your team being in on this plot of war, so I need to know about that, as well. In addition, I need names of those within this organization and their allies. Scott and I can be powerful and effective allies, but we can't do it fighting blind.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Dave: Alright then.

"Dave took the bowling ball, and saw a new set of pins came out for his second tunr, and tossed it down only hitting three pins, before it was Cassandra's turn."

Dave: Come on remember it's not about just tossing the bowl hard set it down with a decent amount of strength so it rolls down and hits the center, you can do this.
David: Because you're not as talented as me, let me show how the super bowlers do this.

"David grabbed the ball and tossed it with all his strength watching it soar to the left and then veer completly of course not hitting any pins. David went to get the pin not talking smack any more and tossed the ball using telekinesis to focus the ball when he slipped on some spilled lemonade, and lost his grip on the ball, causing it to veer to the right and only hit two pins."

David: Whatever it's just a game. Embarassed 
"Zane put in the co-ordinates, and Luke was warped back to his own residence on Genosha. After that he made his way into another room where some people were operating and a man was on the table."

Zane: Lex Leven..how close is he to being recovered?
Scientist: We've stabilized him, it's a miracle he's survive as long as he did out there stranded, Cassanova says Mr. Potter has agreed to join us, and is on our way here now, with his help we'll be able to accelerate his recovery.
Zane: Good, then we're one step closer to having the things we need.
"Elle bent over to help Tesla bandage the one up glad that she wasn't the one that was shot."

Elle: Shouldn't have played the fucking family card, I knew the bitch was bad news, unappreciative little fuck, damn it Keeth can handle them the problem is catching up t her.

"Keeth was pissed when the alarm went off, and using his power he could feel Manda's position as well, and could hear soldiers coming in, but couldn't sense but one or two."

Keeth: I swear one of them better not be a fucking teleporter.

"As Keeth ran forward a shockwave hit him, and he sensed Manda getting farther and farther and screamed firing a blast of fire at the shockwave producing security guard, as other guards opened fire with regular and anti mugen bullets."
"CLaire was struggling to stay afloat in the water, but the water was too cold. SHe sruggled to stay afloat, and finally gave in, reducing to her human form before Joe's eyes, befoe her body sank into the depths of the freezing water.
Filipe: Bad news from Ezekiel this thing can't be hurt by our mutant powers direclty, but maybe we don't need a direct attack if we can drown it..Hydro follow my lead.

"Filipe began forming an ice bridge moving forward, firing ice spikes, spears, and giant ice hands at brooke to get the creature distracetd as it was about to eat another SUV full of people, that drove off in fear, as Brooke swung the tail smashing through Filipe's bridge he formed two other bridge's, and sent a giant block of ice into the creature to knock it back, only for BRooke to race forward at great speed kneeing the ice manipulator up and going for a bite, only for a person on a blue metallic board to soar by so fast it appeared he was invisble snatching Filipeb efore he was eaten."

BRooke: AAAH
???: Nuh uh uh ice isn't good food to eat anyway,

"Brooke turned around to see a man who had a metallic appearance similar to the Silver Surfer, and a similar board, with Filipe standing on the board."

Filipe: Surfer what?
???: Uhhh I'm not the god damn surfer, I'm the silver Rider, SILVER RIDER! RIDER not Surfer like that's not nlary man.

"Rider spoke the last part in typical surfer accent before using his own powers to toss Filipe to the side and flew direclty at the creature, summoning energy and slamming into Brooke, a massive wave of energy was released upon conflict, and as the dust settled Brooke was seen naked and hovering in mid air thanks to Rider's power. He held the former mutant in his teleknetic grip and flew over to a nearby roof top placing her down."

Rider: Mhmm..these titties are huge..and the way she's shaved..wow..Super loosers come check out this girl, she's definently a 10 or at minimum a 9.
Filipe: Who the...

"Filipe was confused about what just hapened who his rescuer is, why he looked and was named similar to the Silver Surfer, and where he'd come from, as he healed and bridged over to roof top Rider, and Brooke were on."
Terry: DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"Terry began manipulating sound waves using intense sound to htepoint glass in vehicle's and nearby homes were shattered to try to immobilize the orange creature that had grown large to no avail."

Terry: SHIT!
Milo: Exactly even if we can't get our full powers back, we'll have enough power and numbers to have a 50% chance of winning a war, not bad but I'm use to having the odds at close to 100%. Now your dad if he's backing me, I'm going to need his help, I want us in charge of everything I want you guys to take control of the drug industry, we can't pick off the every small guy on the street, but we can wipe out all the other major players, take over their operations, we're going to have mutants take control of everything legal and illegal. I know more then a couple people with powers that are looking for work
James was communicating with Fawkes, Alex, Filipe, Ezekiel, Elle, and a few othrs at the same time when Valor contacted him again.

Can't help too much with locations, the really dangerous ones know how to evade a large range telepathic sweep search. The Ex member is a suspect we don't have concrete proof he's with hte army, his real name is Zach Ryder, code name Domino. He has the power to alter probability.

James used his powers to upload information into Scott/Valor's mind on the basic information on all the active SXM members, as well as some of the more dangerous villains that were on the run at the moment, before trying to get in contact with Keeth.

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 8:44 pm

Valor absorbed the information that James uploaded to him. It had been a long time since he had communicated with anyone other than Scott, and it was nice. Not to say that he was bored with Scott, but he liked talking with others, as well.
Thank you, James. I will pass the information on to Scott, and he will meet with you later to discuss what action we can take.
Valor then returned to Scott, letting the information soak into his mind as he slept.

Alan was keeping close watch on the Earth, seeing the many battles going on. It was times like these that he hated not being able to take direct action. After all, he could have easily annihilated any threats to the world, but to violate his mandate and take direct action would reap considerable consequences. He would just have to trust that Scott and Valor could handle it. After all, they had never failed him before. He let out a sigh, and turned his head just as Chiang phased into his dimension.

"I sense that something is troubling you, friend."
Chiang was dressed in traditional Buddhist monk garb, and his expression of serenity lightened Alan's heart. Both of them had fought evil in their careers prior to crossing the plane between the mortal and the immortal. Alan had battled threats of the regular and the superhuman as a defender of justice, while Chiang had battled supernatural foes, like demons and spiritual vampires as an exorcist. They both now existed as guardians of the Earth, but could only act indirectly through their disciples. They both had faith in Scott, but the threat was growing, and Alan had concerns that he could handle it alone, even with Valor by his side.

"I have concerns, Chiang. This threat is bigger than the Grymwar. Scott and Valor may not be strong enough to do this without us."
"There is no reason to let your faith waver. Scott has always come through, and with new allies, I believe that they will succeed."
"I know you're right, Chiang, but my heart cannot help worrying."

"If it troubles you so, why not make contact with the Shadow X-Men? We may be forbidden from taking action ourselves, but we can speak to the mortals. We can advise them and impart our wisdom. As the Patron of the Xinghai Temple in Nepal, I do this quite often."
"If these Shadow X-Men prove trustworthy, I may just do that. Until then, I will wait and watch."

"Well, in the meantime, perhaps we should speak with the Kashaxi. They have been doing research into Valor, and may have come up with new features and abilities. If they have, we can pass this information on to Scott and Valor to make them even stronger. Not being able to take action does not mean that we cannot be productive."
"Sounds good," Alan said with a smile.
He stood up from his throne and vanished with Chiang in flashes of fire and light, crossing dimensions back into the Milky Way.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 9:18 pm

"Abby was amused by David's antics, trying not to giggle at the comedy of the whole stunt."

Abby: Maybe telekinese and bowling doesn't mix.

"Abby helped her brother up and took her turn, she by sheer fluke got a strike. Abby did a mini celebratory dance."

Abby: Ohh David. Looks like a new super bowler could be in town.

---

"Cassandra took note of David's antics as well, this family sure was amusing. She remembered what Dave told her and sent the ball down the court. She knocked over 3 pins on the left."

Cassandra: Oh well I hit it.

"She sends her second ball down the lane, but over compensates sending it to far to the right, sinking a gutter ball."

Cassandra: Aww, bummer.

---

Luke: Well here I go, time to find Milo.

"Luke wondered where Milo would be, and thought to head towards his house first."

---

Tesla: We took her in and gave her a bloody home. Wasn't our fault if we was busy. Besides she yell at us, but she's the one that sat in her damn room all day long.

"Elle pulled the bandage tight, Tesla winced slightly but it quickly felt better."

Tesla: Thanks. I fucking hope Keeth catches her.

"At the speed Manda was going the pod would be outside the city in roughly 3 minutes. The propulsion system in this pod had it moving fast."

---

Joe: James I just drown one of these beast in the Atlantic, sorry I knew of no other way to stop it. It returned to a human state, would you like the body to run some tests on? Maybe we can uncover the key to stopping the others without killing them.

---

"Katy arrived on the roof top the same time Filipe did. She was just as confused as Filipe was to who this new arrival is. But none the less he stopped the creature."

Katy: James we have one... by the was you ever hear of a Silver Rider?

---

Troy: Oh I'm sure father will be quite receptive to that idea. He was already backing you if you was serious, this only sweetens the deal.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:54 pm

David: Whateverrrr sis I’m the super bowler.

“David went to grab his ball, and decided it was time to really go at it, tossing the ball and using a TK burst to send it flying right at the pens however it ended up hitting a pen on the left.”

David: Damn…well you can be the super bowler, but I know I’m the BEST in laser tag c’monn let’s go playy
………………………
“Dave was glad to have given her some confidence, maybe Cassandra was a sign, a chance for him to do better, she’d never known the alcoholic depressed version of him who was present but not as areal father, he’d make it so she only knew the good side of him.”

Dave: come on you got it the key is don’t use too much strength or it’ll veer too much to the left or right be more gentle but still use enough force to get it rolling.

“Dave picked up the ball, and let the ball go watching as it soared down the middle and hit 5 pins, then threw it again and it hit just one this time.”
………………………
Elle: I Don’t give a shit if something happens to her, know when something does, and MRD has no use for her, I say we put her on the list of people we’re not saving,

“Elle saw blasts of fire raging from Manda’s house, and heard the reving of an engine as Keeth soared out the front door on his hellcycle skidding to a stop in the grass next to the girls. Keeth got off and reverted to his human form.”

Keeth: Couldn’t catch her, she was gone, all the damn people in my way, MRD’s got her too protected for mutants to get her, and now that they know I’m helping you guys, they’ll have an escape plan to get away from her.
………………..
James: Necessary sacrifice, bring the body to the lab so we can figure out what triggered the transformation, then go back to HYDRO and Icy seems we have a visitor, and know Katy I’ve never heard of this individual.

“James communicated with both of them through the psy net while searching the database for any information on a Silver Rider, as he looked down at Brooke.”

Silver Rider: Noy even a thank you, you super heroes are so fucking ungrateful, looks like you owe me a favor then.
Filipe: Who are
Silver Rider: Look don’t really wanna answer all these questions, if you really can’t figure out who I might be related too you guys are dumb..but I gotta go..heard there’s lots of beutifu ladies in a place got Brazil, this earth place is awesome toodles.

“Silver Rider then opened up a wormhole and flew into it vanishing, across the town another wormhole opened and an explosion took place, with Terry contacting them.”

Terry: YO GUYS so I was sitting here handling the monser and some guy on a flying board just came and turned it into a guy.what the hell?
…………………….
Milo: Perfect I’ll catch up with you later Troy, I’ll drop by, I need to go pick up Holst’s power and start painting, I’m gonna need some information on the future to get these plans together.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:31 pm

Abby: Laser tag? Oh that sounds fun. I'm down for it.

"Since she did better at bowling, Abby decided if she started doing better at Laser tag, that that she'd easy off and give her brother the win."

---

"Cassandra paid attention to all of Dave's instructions, it was a matter of practice but Dave was certainly helping. Cassandra's turn came up, she took her ball and in a more smoother motion sent the ball down the lane hitting 3 pins. Her second shot took out 3 more and she was proud of herself and grateful to Dave to just be hitting anything.'

---

Tesla: Well fuck. This whole thing resulted in a waste of time and me getting shot. I'm so clocking Filipe one for suggesting this. Elle, I agree. If Manda gets in trouble, then fuck her, she can look after herself.

---

"Joe portalled the body back to the Genosha labs and joined Katy and Filipe. They was still discussing who this Rider character might be, Joe made a portal for Terry to join them."

---

"Troy said a farewell to Milo and left him to do his thing, heading back to his father."

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:26 pm

After some time had passed, Scott opened his eyes and sat up. He yawned and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.
Feeling refreshed?
Yeah, I feel much better.
Good. I gathered some information from James while you were sleeping, so take a look at it.

Scott felt his mind being flooded with facts and pictures of both dangerous criminals and allies. Valor did not pass information on to him this way often, so he felt a bit dizzy after the process.
We should consult with James and the rest of the Shadow X-Men to see if there is anything that we can do.
Sounds good. Now that I'm back at full power, I can take on anything.
Scott got out of the bed and made his way back to the last place he had seen James.

When he arrived, there were three other individuals standing there. He recognized them as Joe Dark, Filipe Costa, and Katy Karma.
These members wield water, ice, and portals. I'm getting mixed vibes off of them, so tread lightly.
Got it.
He approached the group.

"Hey, there. The name's Scott, and it's nice to meet you."
He could tell that they were involved in a conversation, so he moved on and headed to James.
"Thanks for letting me crash here. I was dead tired."
He saw on the screens some files on an individual called the 'Silver Rider'.

Seems some action went down while I was sleeping.
Yeah, but the Shadow X-Men seemed to have it covered. Keeth and Current, real name Terry Jones, are off on their own missions currently. Let's hang around and help out the Shadow X-Men for a bit, and then get back to Silhouette to meet with Alan and Chiang.
Sounds good. We'll stay available in case the mutant war James described breaks out, but I want to keep an eye on the Grymwar and other threats, as well.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:05 am

The Next Day..

President John Taylor was on camera, having an important message. Ever since his near death experience, appreciation of the Shadow X Men, and religious transformation his poll ratings were all over the place. He was speaking from the oval office so his audience was small.

“Ladies and Gentlemn, a massive international investigation of the Shadow X Men has been taking place, in light of yesterday’s events I’ve decided it’s time to speak. Superhuman and human relations are at an all time low, the month and a half of being plunged in darkness was the result of a superhuman threat true enough. The Shadow X Men League are not responsible for the billion deaths of the mourning, they were framed not by the BROOD but by a terrorist group consisting primarily of humans seeking to engineer a war between those with certain abilities, and those without.” Taylor stopped to take a breath knowing how many people might be reacting in your homes.

“These are dangerous times, that’s why it’s best for us to stick together as a people. There are certain individuals among us those with powers, those without who are atrocious people. Monsters they are are enemy, people who gain pleasure from hurting others, people who..” Taylor continued the speech while General Ford was seen putting a cigarette out.

“Can you believe this shit, even the fucking President is saying those fucking terrorists are innocent! MY fucking daughter and her husband, my grand children they all died in New York. That bitch killed my family..my everything” The Bar-tender had tears well up his eyes, as Ford looked at him. He took out his wallet, picked out some 20’s, and handed it to him.

“Take that..and stop fucking whining..if you want to keep your job.”

“Who the fuck do you think you are! Giving me money to shut me up that’s my fucking family, you can keep your fucking cash you fucking”

“Enough I’m giving you money to shut the fuck up so they don’t win. My daughter got killed by that guy who swings around New York claiming to be it’s hero, but guess what when the chips were down and the city got torn apart, he wasn’t there, and we damn well know why. I’m giving you this money so you can keep your job crying about the mutants and you can get reported, it’s a fucked up world we live in now..where we can loose our livelihood for, we gotta stick together. Just my two cents because sooner or later there gonna take our jobs too.” Ford got up and made his way leaving the bar, he hadn’t even finished his drink. The pain of loosing a child, no drink no matter how powerful could heal that pain.
……………….
“Dave sat down on the bench just enjoying the weather he was waiting for Abby to join him, as he wished to speak to her.”

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 12:43 am

"Earlier Dave had told Abby to meet him out on the beach. Last night was fun, Dave teach Cassandra bowling and laser tag, the girl had a really good time when all was said and done. Abby got the better of David on bowling but he got her back at laser tag, everybody had a great time. Sandra apologized for not joining in, she spent the afternoon with her new found relative, Emmet. Abby made her way down to the each, she took a seat near Dave, saying hello when she got close. She got comfortable then asked the question."

Abby: So what did you want to see me about?

---

"Meanwhile Katy's morning was off to a odd start, Joe had spotted the information Candy gave to Katy. Joe teased around a bit before surprising Katy."

Joe: Why don't we do it? I'm down for a 3 way.
Katy: What? I'm not women enough for you?
Joe: Of course you are, but don't you ever want to change things up, try something new? I know it's bee a sexual fantasy of mine to be in a 3 way.
Katy: Somehow I'm not surprised.
Joe: Ah come on babe, loosen up. We only live once in life... well, now we do. We used to have infinite lives, but that's besides the point.
Katy: But this is a porno. We're already labelled murderers and psychopaths, do we need whores and sluts added to that list?
Joe: We're loooong past that babe. Some of the customs this team wore had men jerking off. We're been whores for the better part of the past decade. Girls like Phoenix probably gave half the population dick burn by them excessively jerking off to her photo's.
Katy: Alright, I get the point. Look, I'll think about it alright.
Joe: Fair enough.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:15 pm

"Dave looked up at the clouds, then back at his daughter before putting his arms around her and hugging her tight."

Dave: I wanted to tell you I love you Abby, everything going on with me and your mom. I don't know if our relationship will recover and I can't blame everything on her being the Phoenix, a-lot of it is my fault the constant drinking, yelling, but no matter what happens between us I just want you to know no matter how we feel about each other I'm always going to be around for you, David, Chloe, even Cassandra, she's my daughter too now.

"Dave was doing his best not to get emotional, but he knew there was a chance his marriage with sandra wasn't the most stable, and he wanted to maintain a positive relationship with his kids no matter what."
James had a pretty bad night of sleep, he'd convinced Carmen to stay over at her dad's house. Ever since Harvey took over the company after the lucrative legal marijuana deal, even so things we're going bad. People turning into monsters in Philadelphia all had been connected to the two girls Brooke, and Claire, the high school they went too had school cancelled for the next two days, and students connected to them were being investigated.

He was again in the room on the SXML tower looking over various files reviewing data he had on the Silver Surfer, and trying to find anything about a Silver Rider, with Filipe helping him out.

"Rachel able to come up with any useful visions" James inquired while trying to find a way to contact Mr. Surfer, and getting a message from Nate and opening up President Taylor's speech in another window.

"Nothing, except him involved in an orgy with several women, he did mention heading to Brazil, sounds like he's having a fun time here, unlike us."

"Well I'm not here to enjoy life I'm here to work. Hmm..interesting Taylor's speaking behalf on the international community pardoning us for all our "Sins", he's saying we've been proven innocent."

"No time for jokes" Filipe was already irate from getting very little sleep, and being away from his family the past two days for jokes. His eyes widened as he saw James maximize the President's speech and it came up to full screen. He was so engaged in the video he hadn't even noticed Scott entering the room. He turned around to introduce himself while James minimized the screen.

"You're welcome. Anyway need to broad cast this message to the public." The President just declared us innocent." Attention SXM it's more important then ever to be accountable for our actions, President Taylor's in the middle of proclaiming our innocence of the blackout, Mourning, and other recent events. He seems to be speaking for the international community as a whole but for now we're to assume this pardon only matters on American soil, tread lightly in other countries, in fact tread lightly in all of them, we more so then most super-humans are under a microscope, we're being seen as role models, people using their powers to benefit society. James had used his power to telepathically communicate with all the members of the team.
"Milo was up bright and early. Marie and the kids hadn't come home, the last time he'd spoken to Amy and Danny had been two days prior before the final argument with Marie. Right now he was only focused on rebuilding the space station he'd put together the arsenal of powers he'd need to get this done. A combination of Ezekiel, Peter, and Nate intelligence with his elastic body, speed, and flight meant going around putting the space station back together was easy. He was standing in space and had just uploaded the cloaking field, as well as installing C.LO.C. He stopped to grab a rag to wipe some sweat off, and grab a bottle of water."

Milo: Okay...a name...this needs a name..hmm The Monitor..oooh I like it dunno how the rest of the team is gonna feel about that name.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Abby: Dave, you and Sandra are more of a mother and father to me then birth parents ever was. This marriage has been though so much, that nothing would make me happier then to see you two work it out. However, I'm not a child. I'm aware of the trouble you two are in. Just know that I'm here to support you both, you and Sandra. No matter what happens, you both have my support.

"Abby smiled as James message came in"

Abby: Well hey, there's some good news.

---

(Sorry about not replying True Graves, Chu skipped us to the next day so I treated my characters like it was the following morning.)

"Joe seemed a little skeptic about these pardons and Katy understood why, you had to wonder just how long this will stick."

---

"Sandra was up with the children, she wanted to make up for missing the previous night and was simply playing in the yard with them. Stuff like catch, spray fights with the garden hose, simply games she herself used to as kid, just general bonding stuff. After a while she took the kids to the beach they could swim, Chloe wanted to make a sand castle and Sandra started helping her."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Dave: It is but I can’t help but be skeptical..about how long this is gonna last or if there just trying to catch us with our guard down.

“Dave knew he sounded paranoid, but after everything he’d been through it was hard not to. Few could understand the horrors he underwent going from dimension to dimension forced to hone his powers at the cost of others lives to get back home. Just thinking about it made his skin crawl, and he tried to focus on other topics.”

Dave: But enough of all this depressing talk, how about we grab a bite to eat from the tower or maybe one of the local restaurants here, it’s been a while since I could enjoy some Genoshian cuisine.
……………………
“Milo was putting some finishing stations on the Monitor, and stopped to fly outside to examine his work, flying around examining various parts of the space station before re-entering and going to check out the new chips for ID cards.”

Milo: Perfect..perfect..gotta synch the teleportation systems with the cards, the sea base, the underground base in Nevada, and the tower done, now let’s see.

“Milo put in some co-ordinates, and was warped to their now vacant under-ground base. He put in the same co-ordinates to return to the tower.”

Milo: I love teleporting….god I miss Yama’s powers.

“Milo took a seat, and just shook his head reminiscing on the days, when his powers weren’t so limited prior to this incident with Mother, and entered in a code on the key-board, causing a robotic drone to bring him a cold beer. He cracked it open and put it on the table drinking it while checking up on the rest of the space station’s defensive, and offensive functions.”
…………………………….
“Chloe was working on her sand castle, she wanted to use her powers, but being a young kid she wasn’t that great. So she ended up resorting to just using her powers the normal way while David was on his phone relaxing in a lawn chair sipping on a soda playing temple run 5.”

David: Come on come on…uhh I wish I had Carmen’s power I’d never die in this game.

“David started the game up, while Chloe put together a crude sand castle, and ran over to Sandra tugging on her.”

Chloe: Mommy! Mommy look! I did it I did it!

“As she tried to pull her mom over to look, they all felt a powerful energy, and suddenly they felt tremors in the sand, and suddenly a bright flash of energy and the Silver Rider appeared, and looked down at them with beams coming from his eyes disintegrating Chloe’s sand castle. Chloe looked at the silver man on the flying board, then at the singed ground where her castle once stood and began to cry.”

Chloe: Mommy..why did he destroy my castle..your meanie!
David: Who the hell
Silver Rider: That’s not a damn castle this is a castle.

“Silver Rider raised his hand and suddenly the sand where the castle stood began to swirl around, and grow larger and larger, and a giant sand hand reached out to snatch Chloe into the whirl wind of sand and it formed into a giant sand castle, and the Rider flew over to Sandra, and David, who already leapt up into the sky supported by his own telekinesis and raising sand in the air.”

David: Where did you put my sister!!!!
Silver Rider: Jeez calm down kiddo she wanted a sand castle I gave her one, a Real castle like the kind she can make with her powers.

“David turned and saw Chloe on top of a giant sand castle that had taken up quite a bit of the beach and running around the top of it.”

Chloe: WOOOAH!!! THIS IS A HUGE CASTLE!!!!! THANKS MR SILVER MAN!
Silver Rider: I’m so awesome even the kids love me.

“Rider formed a smile showcasing his perfectly white teeth, as he flew over to Sandra.”

Silver Rider: And you must be the Phoenix, I’ve heard about you, you’re almost as awesome as me, I’m the guy who just made your daughter her dream castle, name’s Rider, Silver Rider.

“He heavily enunciated the last part, and held out his hand for Sandra, the way he spoke showed he was conceited with a very high opinion of himself.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 9 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next