Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike B

Mike B

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 9:34 pm

"Off of Panama Canal, Kara, Damon, Wayne, and Victor are seen. Wayne is leaning his back against a tree, while Kara seems to be frantic"

Kara: I still don't get it! Why would he do that?!
Victor: Maybe you were all in trouble.
Kara: Why risk his skin though? He was only on our team a day.
Damon: Hey, I helped out the team plenty on my first day.
Kara: You're a nice... You're just different Damon. He didn't come across as selfless. He's always flown solo according to what I gathered.
Victor: He probably had it under control.
Kara: Why not just RUN?! Veronica hasn't contacted us at all, so something is wrong!
Wayne: Shuuut uuuup.... can we talk about this after I get some sleep?
-----------------
"Ethan and Veronica arrive in Tokyo. Veronica smiles as she finds the city to be mesmerizing. Sure, it was crowded, but the thoughts buzzing around tickled her a bit. She goes into a clothing store with Ethan"

Veronica: Let's shop first!
Ethan: Sure... Not like we're not doing a mission or anything.
Ethan: Sure,
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 12:24 am

"Peter is observing from a nearby roof"

Peter: James, we're in Tokyo. Can't risk a confrontation here,
James: Shit. If Yama was awake, we could do this easily. Keep observing them for now

"James didn't exactly know what to do. If she could get around his telepathy that easily, calling Sandra wouldn't help, but she was doing something to slip through. And a fight in a crowed area wasn't good"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 1:25 pm

"After about an hour of going from store to store Veronica was satisfied with an outfit. She dressed in blue leggings, black boots, a black sleeveless shirt with a blue smiley face. The shirt had intentional claw slashes through it over the smiley face. She also wore a black fur jacket and kept it open to show off the design of her shirt. The woman was as happy as could be as she strolled down the sidewalk. Ethan found himself another suit, though Veronica convinced him to buy a salmon dress shirt to go with the black coat and slacks"

Ethan: Ready?
Veronica: Ummm, almost. I'd completely love this place if I was alone...
Ethan: Just hurry up and find this make believe place.
Veronica: Found it. All we need... Seriously...

"Veronica frowned as she read the network of minds. She looked around at the many watch dogs under her control"
-----------------------------------------

Tokyo Citizen: Peta? Petal! Peta! Peta! Peta!
Citizen two: Peta! Peta! Peta! Peta!
Tourist: Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter!

"Like an alarm these random people not only spotted Peter, but they shouted his name annoyingly and pointed toward him. Veronica could tell he was keeping his distance now, but she was already sure he was still following"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Peter:...What?
James: That woman...she's turning the entire city into a glorified alarm system.

"James seems angry now. He begins focusing on Veronica again and starts another telepathic battle, sending psionic pulse after psionic pulse, messing with her memories, altering her coordination, attempting to wipe entire parts of her life, everything he can possibly think of to attack her mind. Everything short of complete psionic lobotomy. And the only reason he wasn't doing that was because they needed to interrogate her"

"Back in Tokyo Peter was just kinda awkwardly sitting there. He wasn't afraid of the people, and he didn't really care she knew"

Peter: And she didn't even have the common courtesy to have them use my codename.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:59 am

Veronica: Fuck!

"She holds her head with a grimace before tensing up. As her head lowers, she scowls towards the ground from James' attacks on her. Ethan raises an eyebrow before looking around."

Ethan: You okay?
Veronica: No! James, I swear you best choose to stop! You think I can't channel this? You think I care about what an innocent person feels? DO YOU?!
Ethan: What's going on?!

"Veronica straightens up as she scowls, playing defense against James. In the next second a woman drops to the ground clenching their face. She then begins to claw at her face. A man stumbles about confused before attacking young teenager on the street. Another man just goes limp and drops. A boy cries frantically as his mind reverts to that of an infant due to memory loss."

Ethan: Shit... What the fuck...
Veronica: Just keep your guard up. You see what I see, love. You're ruining them. Indirectly, but did you think I'd play fair? Did you think I was like you or the Phoenix? Get the fuck out of my head and call off your track star.

"Veronica then shared the thoughts of the victims to James."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:04 am

Earrings laugh echoed into her mind. She was just adorable to him. "I've done my fair share of exposure, but its interesting you choose to call us monsters. You're entire life style revolves around killing, the kids that were just kicked out who play monster hunter only wanted you and yet your still alive. I think you know why your not currently put down. Still I do like your enthusiasm kid."

Even from here he could sense the mangled mess that was her soul and fixing that was not his specialty. While Tie and Earrings rarely wanted to waste people who could be re educated this one needed to be fixed at the core. At the moment he heard enough from her and got what he needed. "While I wouldn't mind continuing this little...session I have things to do. Oh and if I even sense your using that weird version enochian magic 'poof' your dead. Don't worry whenever Ruth comes back for you that will be your chance to annoy us without dying out of spite now."

At that moment he disappeared leaving Melker alone.

--------------------------------------------------------

In Poland military and police forces were on high alert. They combed the mountains and numerous towns for anyone responsible. The crime was the murder of already a few dozen men and women along with the destruction of large quantities of military equipment. The media blames recent upsurge in violence on mutant criminal attacks which is supported by the official stance from the government. Unofficially the military were searching for essentially well armed and trained saboteurs.

Their main opponent? A simple killer now the new occupant of an old mansion outside of Krakow. More similar to a castle, but instead of decadent halls, sculptures, and large paintings everywhere to express wealth it was the home of a large number of heavily armed and modified killers. Many crates were moved around in this place and underground. On the highest floor their leader sat in his chair speaking with a few supporters through a hologram. They were all essentially faceless people with distorted voices, but their body's definitely differed. Seven people with their own agendas were all being appeased in some way.

"Everything has been proceeding as planned. The country is definitely rattled and contact with the other cells indicates it won't take much longer until we can begin operating together." he had a subtle seemingly artificial sound to his baritone voice. The grey metal chin was a stark contrast to his pale white face and hair. A full blown cyborg.

"For the moment stay off the authorities radar unless I-"

"We have given the orders." both faceless bodies shared a look for a moment then continued. "Make sure no one important knows of your activities. We will be watching."

They all disappeared in a mist of particles. The cyborg shook his head and mumbled "Idiots." to himself and then got up from his desk. "If only they knew the kind of trouble they were bringing just by putting me here."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 11:51 am

"Melker sits there in silence and then begins to pray. Or rather, speak an incantation. Repeating the Baptism Sacrament over and over. The magecraft of the Vatican Church was a weak one compared to most things, especially compared to enochian barriers. But it was powered by one's personal energy and if given enough time, enough repeats, it could theoretically dispel what was trapping her. It's not as if she had any other choice. These barriers were blocking all her angel magic"

----

"Meanwhile, outside of Berlin to the East, Hei and Huang are driving towards the Polish border"

Hei: So, according to this info, several of the deployed tech was spotted on the Polish border
Huang: Correct. Whoever is buying the tech or dissiminating it has a vested interest in distabilizing the region.
Hei: Seems miss Von Richthofen is the obvious answer
Huang: Perhaps. But infiltrating her area is going to be hard for you...but
Hei: Not hard for Mao. Lets just hope he takes care of himself

"Mao had stayed behind in Berlin. He's currently on a roof looking at the Reichstag. He'd have to either get inside, or take over the body of a worker. Either way, it was a hassle. He has a USB drive hanging from his collar"

Mao: I always get the fun jobs

---

"James doesn't let up. Eventually, Veronica sees an apparition of James right in front of her, who picks her up by the throat and starts choking her"

James: Listen to me very very carefully Veronica. I do not take kindly to the usage of hostages. Especially when the enemy is using something like telepathy. You seem to enjoy probing other people's minds huh?

"James starts send psionic pulses to selectively put parts of Veronica's body in excruciating pain. Legs, arms, ribs, chest, head, eyes, piece by piece"

James: Just keep this in mind girl. I am a better telepath than you. And if everyone else's mind is your playground, yours is mine

"He chokes her throat tighter and tighter until it seems he might kill her then, but the next second, he vanishes, Veronica is back with Ethan, and the attack has ceased. She also can't sense Peter anymore"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 2:14 pm

"We look in a number of days after the takeover occurred. Genosha seemed surprisingly organized thus far as at least initial signs show Sandra may be up to the task after all. The Cerrebral was back in place, things where civil and for the residents of Genosha not much had changed for them. In the watchtower Sandra kept a careful eye over things and was about to meet Tesla, who soon enters her office.

Sandra offers Tesla to have a seat but she refuses."

Tesla: You know why I'm here Phoenix. You said you could get things done, you said you would have Chulance for me.

"Sandra did make that promise and getting around a guy who could alter the probability of anything was hard enough. But then there was the fact that they might also be after the same goal, Sandra wanted to know more about his plans then what he'd told her before she attacked Shield."

Sandra: Well, you know I've done all I can.

"Tesla starts getting upset."

Tesla: I didn't join you to hear the same bullshit Filipe would have said, Phoenix.
Sandra: Then let me finish. Because Chulance is right behind you.

"Tesla turns around shocked to see it is her boyfriend, alive and well. Sandra watches the two reunite, knowing a little secret Tesla isn't aware of, and that she never will be aware of."

Sandra: You better show me something real soon Zach, because in the near future I'm swapping out this duplicate for the real deal.

"Sandra's only goal by this was to withhold promises and keep moral high. In the end Tesla would get the real deal and be any the wiser. Granted it wasn't easy getting a fully developed duplicate created to a stable level, aged, and given the right personality and memories all in a matter of days, considering Terra-Corp was at Nick and Cassandra for years. But then again they didn't have a Phoenix aiding their progress alone. Which was probably lucky given they would of had a army by now.

Tesla was easy enough, Chulance was actually alive, all Sandra had to say was she rescued him and as long as Zach kept the real Chulance under wraps, it wouldn't be hard to make her believe. The next person had a different case though, Luke. In a unfortunate turn of events Karen had died. Sandra said she would get Karen back, though never really detailed what context. It's possible he may suspect something."

-----

"Back at the X-Force base Misery had Marianna down to her bra and panties in a game of strip poker, he himself seemed still fully dressed. They was having their rematch from last time and one of the two decided to raise the stakes. Early in the game Marianna found out she was in trouble, what she thought was Misery tell from the earlier game was no longer present. In fact each time she spotted something she thought was a tell, it would change and Misery would end up winning the hand."

Misery: Are you sure you don't want to quit my dare. One more hand and your either exposing the top or the bottom. Your own choice.

"Misery said this very factual, not giving off the slightest hint that seeing Marianna in the nude would effect or interest him at all."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:38 pm

"Veronica had stared at James wide eyed. Fear had finally came over as he overpowered her mind. She was so afraid that the pain he was inflicting was numb at first. In seconds it kicked it as she began to tear up. Then suddenly it ceased and she was on the ground gasping for air"

Ethan: Veronica?
Veronica: I pushed him... and he pushed back harder...
Ethan: Who?
Veronica: A man who is a master of a single weapon. He's not like the Phoenix. She so much raw power, but her finesse is nowhere near his. Lacking the raw power she has, he finds ways to make up for it with skill and harder work. I want to hate him, but he's just too brilliant. And despite me saying he is not like me... Looking at him just then... I saw something in his eyes that might prove me wrong

"Veronica wiped her eyes and stood on her feet"

Veronica: Let's go. We have to find the lab. Follow me.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 6:04 pm

"Marianna looked positively furious. There were only two people who could dodge her facial cue reading like this. Simon was watching from the sidelines and giggling like a school girl as a new hand was dealt. Marianna payed close attention, very close attention. She gave nothing away herself. The game plays out, and then"

Marianna: HA! Boom! Got you!
Simon: Congratulations. You've successfully won one hand...now do it it again...preferably without exposing your breasts

"Marianna looks at Simon upset and he just laughs at her"

"As the games progress, Fawkes and James are in the other room with Ledge"

Fawkes: So Peter tracked them to Tokyo and then had to back off?
James: Yeah...that Veronica girl was good. I couldn't risk a telepathic confrontation, she was aiming for civilians
Fawkes: Hmph...and of course miss Phoenix has her cerebro back, so she doesn't need to really capture her. Typical

----

"At SHIELD HQ, we find Sean, Sammie and Poll with Matt. He tries to grow tall, but can't, and the small, but still can't"

Poll: So nothing? It's still not working?

"Something had gone wrong with Sammie's fix. All of their powers were normal, but Matt's wasn't"

"Elsewhere at the base, Elsa was reading through an old looking magic tome. The language was unfamiliar, but seemed old and pagan in origin. Natsu and Laxus are sparing, while Aaron, Ollie, Tyler and Marcus chat in the distance"

Tyler: So, still no news of the Phoenix messing up?
Aaron: Nope, so far she's kept herself on a tight leash...which is good I guess, but I want her removed from Genosha as soon as possible. She's basically strong arming Nate into doing as she wants. SHIELD's been barred from the island

---

"At the Hokkaido safehouse, Amber was still at work. She had been going for days now, but Filipe's mind was on something else. Rachel had called him and told him she had to help a friend deal with an issue, and that she'd be back soon and to take care of the kids and himself"

Filipe: Friend deal with an issue and she disappears...what the hell is that woman up to now. She's starting to sound like her mother

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 2:53 am

"Sandra met with Luke next shortly after Tesla departed with Chulance, or so she thought. Their conversation was long, intense at times and even after revealing Karen Luke still remained questioning, bring up the obvious issue of the no revival rule set by Heaven. Sandra eventually got Luke to buy into her claims with a little telepathic aid. Sandra wasn't sure how she was actually going to get Karen back, but there had to be more to this no revival rule that they was missing. They've always taken it at face value, but perhaps there is a way around it.

Well at least with her next surprise she can finally be honest. Reaching out telepathically she contacts Mike."

Sandra: Mike could you pay me a visit. I have a surprise for your services, one you may like.

-----

"Misery casually removed his jacket as the game continued. The two played the game to perfection as both seemed to be unpredictable. The cards would play out and faith would come to Marianna again. Marianna would get on a comeback getting Misery down to wearing pants, getting his shirt, footwear, and accessories off through repeated wins. Of course Misery showed no signs of this fazing him and come the next hand, faith would turn it's back on Marianna when Misery finally came out with another winning hand."

Misery: Such a valiant effort, but it was all for not my dare. Now what predicament, you only have two articles of clothing left. Both of which cover a private area. Do you expose the top half, the bottom half, or do you walk away with the shame of defeat?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:18 am

" Good Morning dawlings, are you ready for todays training? "

Emmet and Yori were standing in front of the Code:Breakers( sans Tanesha who'd opted to take the day off ) they'd spent the last few days hitting the pavement running. Emmet hadnt been kidding when he said he'd put them through their paces with his training. Many of them had various parts of their bodies bandaged, but despite the hellish regimen, they could already feel the positive effects.

Riku raised a hand " I'm actually going to have to bow out for the rest of it. I'm planning to do some solo training in a special location, good luck to you guys, i'll be popping in and out " he opened a dark void and walked through it , vanishing.

Kaiser starred at the spot for a moment, already knowing what Riku was up too, the clock was ticking for the half demon. Emmet clapped his hands together to regain everyones attention

" Were going to divide up today, Kaiser, I will be training you personally. Iko and Genesis will be with Yori, Noah and Adrian have a special teacher today "

A swirl of phoenix fire erupted in front of Emmet, leaving behind a young woman with long red and white hair that hung down to her waist. She wore an all black outfit, that hinted at incredible style " You two are mine! " she grinned broadly

Emmet patted her shoulder " The phoenix force or Mein as i've taken to calling her, please be nice to her "

As Emmet was talkin, Mein shot Noah and Adrian an evil look, taking her thumb and dragging it across her throat in the universal sign of " Your dead " the two men shared a look but otherwise just bowed respectfully to the universal force. With everyones pairings announced, they all got to work. Emmet led Kaiser away just as the explosions started behind them.

" I can tell your worried about Riku, but dont fret for he will be fine. He is strong as you already know "

Kaiser nodded " Yeah, your right, besides he would tell me I need to worry about myself and my training. Mother, what is it your going to teach me "

Emmet paused and turned to face Kaiser, holding his hand out " Kaiser, Hiro my precious child. More then any other i've given birth to, my blood flows the strongest in your veins. I see much of myself when I look at you, as well as your father. Your a pride to the Nanaya Clan "

Kaiser slightly, looking down " Iko's stronger then I am though and more skilled "

Emmet waved the comment away " It seems that way now, but for how long depends on you. Iko is incredibly gifted, to awaken the mystic eyes of death perception is no small feat. But you have barely grazed your own potential my son. Thats why were here " a dark, key shaped sword appeared in his hands. Kaiser took a step back, his eyes practically bulging out of their sockets .

" M-mother, you cant possibly mean "

" Oh but I do son, you have the blood of Gilgamesh running strongly in you as I do, theres no reason you cant use the Gate of Babylon and all its treasures. Were going to work on unlocking it for you, once thats completed we shall tour it and begin the real training of mastering it. I shall warn you now my child, this will not be easy. Call upon your potential as the son of a phoenix and the head of Nanaya ninja clan and take your place among the stars! "

Kaiser gulped and slowly took a step forward, sweat coating his skin as he reached out and touched the hilt of the sword.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 3:41 pm

"Mike came to see Sandra, a lot of fantasies and jokes about what the new hot leader of the SXM may want with him.   A lot of the stuff was amusing.   Mike came in taking a seat and Sandra spoke up."

Sandra: Hey Mike I'm happy you came to see me.    Look, I'll get to the point.   It's come to my attention you've fallen out of contact with a certain someone after the Redeemers departure.  Well, I'm a giving person so I've taken the liberty of tracking this girl down.   A sort of thank you for helping me.   Hopefully you....

"Before Sandra can finish the girl in question jumps Kike from the side, knocking his chair over and both fall to the floor.   The girl kisses Mike over and over while holding him in a tight cuddle.  The over joyed attitude gave away instantly who it was."

Tiffany: MIIIIIIIIIKEEEEE!!!!

"Sandra smiled, hopefully Mike would be happy and not be bothered by a huge annoyance. She sent the two on their way then leaned back in her chair. Things was going smoothly. She overlooked things on the island noticing Tenesha had taken a day off from her training with Emmet."

Sandra: Oh my, well how swell is that.

"Sandra had felt something towards this girl since the first time she laid eyes on her when visiting Emmet's home. She wanted to spend time with this person and get to know her better so Sandra reached out to Tenesha telepathically."

Sandra: Hello Tenesha, Phoenix here. Would you mind paying me a visit?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:22 pm

Tanesha was sitting pool side when Sandra contacted her, sipping some fruit punch. It was nice to just kick back and relax. The training had been intense and though she felt good about it, she didnt wanna be excessive with it like the others. " Sure, i'll be there in a sec " wearing only a bikini, she wrapped some clothe around her waist and headed over. Ever since she'd first met Sandra, the woman had been on her mind a lot lately, truthfully it was because she had a soft spot for red heads.

She knocked on the door and entered the room " Hey Sandra, whats up? "
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:09 pm

"We've sent our best team miss Hill. They're on standby in Krakow awaiting further orders."

"What about the package?"

"Further talks with the Polish government has yielded success. They will order over 3,000 combat advisors. The equipment and employees will only take little more than a week to reach the border."

Sarah was starting to get a little excited and worried. Europe, especially Eastern Europe was a region that will not see peace anytime soon. It was a good place for her soldiers to deploy and get work, but their effectiveness may still be called into question when the time comes. Sending in her men as 'advisers' was just another term for mercenaries. She had 7,000 more headed over there to that region. They were all high end military grade cyborgs and used a variety of expensive equipment. It was a dangerous investment. "Excellent work. Keep me updated with periodic reports. I'm sure Poland's Intelligence agencies are still wary of us."

The comm link was shut off. She was still on the jet taking the long route back to America to check on some reports. Mainly because of recent catastrophic Unit 00 failures. For now she sat back in her chair and sent a message to Huang.

A point of interest for you. The city of Krakow Poland. You should know already that nation is becoming destabilized. What you may not know is the person behind it. Former employee of mine Darel Simms. Calls himself Raider and was a useful blade during the early days of my more military expansion. At the moment he likely took a better deal and is now very likely in Krakow. I suggest investigating the city a little, and if you find him try to avoid combat. He likes collateral damage and outclasses the previous cyborgs your team has encountered.

At the moment she was just reading the reports of the Unit 00 failure and couldn't help but constantly bang her head against the desk. Covering that up won't be simple.

-------------------------------------------

Melker could sense progress being made. Enough prodding gave her a taste of the space outside. It was a complete vacuum. No atmosphere and the temperature was likely extremely hot or maybe even cold. A more natural way of keeping beings who are vulnerable to the elements locked away. Beyond she could sense wards even further away. How large was the dark space was unknown and considering the size of the high security section she could be wondering for awhile.

In the days after the tears that allowed creatures from purgatory were closed and the culprits hunted down. Some were immediately killed due to resistance while others were still in hiding. Tie was extremely vigilant when it came to security and everyone knew what would happen to you if captured for such heinous crimes. Either execution or intense reeducation. Earrings had the few days off and decided to hang out with his friends, have sex with them rinse and repeat. In his shared home he got up from out of his obscenely large bed filled with his various partners and just looked out the window. The top floor of the tower felt more like a greenhouse. This area was where a city blended in perfectly with a park. A forest mixed in with the houses and buildings. The animals were relatively peaceful when around humans unless injured by one. A little magic from Earrings helped with that.

"Hey your sister's doing another speech." Earrings heard the man's voice and looked at the screen. Standing on a fifty foot high pedestal with Excalibur pressed into the ground was Tie speaking with a surprising gentleness. The light around her was more calm instead of a powerful brightness. She spoke about the losses because of the monsters and how they couldn't be replaced. Even saying all of this there was still no hint of regret or self blame. Tie instead of assured them of future peace and the destruction of any force. All of this was said in more eloquent ways but the mesage was clear. Their Angel will continue protecting them in her way alone. It was a dicatorship, but she wanted their support only to continue building to keep protecting them.

"She really thanks she's better than us huh?"

"Well she's an Angel dude."

"Ugh damn go to sleep guys. Do not ruin that moment an hour ago."

Earrings grinned as they were all discussing this. His sister did believe she was simply better than almost anyone, but this future fight was going to take a lot from them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"While you have fun with those insane toys we're going to have some fun." Yori put his arms around Iko and Genesis then leapt into the air. The people below were almost becoming invisible as they began going to insane heights. Looking up they were going past the clouds at an insane speed. "Get ready to land."

They braced themselves for the inevitable fall but instead felt gravity pull them to the sky. A few seconds passed before they could see pavement. Their bodies flipped so their feet touched the ground as they landed. Yori let go and allowed them to adjust themselves. "Welcome to other Genosha friends! The city is a little empty but its necessary."

The city as a whole looked like a copy of Genosha. However it was an obvious copy. The entire place felt as if it was alive in some way and it felt just off for them. "I asked for the assistance of some spirits around this city for our training course." Yori took a step forward and ended up behind the two. "At the moment I think it works out pretty well." He kept moving appearing and different areas and occasionally two different places at once.

"Things are just a little different in this world. Learn to navigate this reality. There is order here, but you must adapt to it. The beings you face can change what reality is at any moment and you must be ready. Also you may have a few friends helping you out." Yori took a acorn out of his sleeve and tossed it into the air. A squirrel appeared grabbing it and began chewing on it.

"Take that thing from my little spirit friend and watch out for other obstacles. Accidental paradox, self decapitation by walking through doorways, large monsters etc. I'll be here to advise and watch, but I won't lie it may take awhile. Maybe a few days or....years."

Last edited by LuckyMan on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Sandra: Tenesha, please come in and get comfortable.

"Sandra let the girl come in and take a seat."

Sandra: You know, it's occurred to me that I don't really know you or Emmet's other friends outside a quick introduction. I thought maybe I should socialize with some of you and maybe become better friends. It came to my attention you took the day of, so I thought maybe we could hang out for while, have a little girl time.

"Sandra could see the girl was bruised up a bit, it seem Emmet wasn't pulling no punches, which is good as it's sure to toughen the girl up faster this way. Still, if she was taking a off day she may as well enjoy it pain free."

Sandra: Hold on sec, allow me to do you a little favor to make you more comfortable.

"Sandra reversed time on all of Tenesha bruising, aches and pains making her feel fantastic."

Sandra: There, I'm sure you feel much better now. You even look better without the bruising spots. So, what do you say. Just cause I'm the boss doesn't mean I can't have fun.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 9:07 pm

Tanesha smiled " Thank you, I didnt mind the bruises, badges of honor or some crap, but a girl does feel better now " she stretched out, her breast straining slightly against her bikini top " I'm down for a little bit of fun, what did you have in mind " she was also fine with getting to know the other woman better.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:29 pm

Sandra: Well my dare, that's up to you.   I can pull out the bikini and we can go for swim, I see your already dressed for the occasion and I know where a beautiful waterfall is in the most gorgeous jungle you'll ever see.    Or if movies is more your thing it's all good.    With me the world is yours, just decide what you want and we'll do it.

"Sandra was giving all the decision making to Tenesha, wanting to get a sense of the girls likes. Of course she wasn't going to admit that Tenesha brief display had perked her interest."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 5:23 am

" Hmm, I'm down for a swim, how about a movie afterwards if time allows? " she was starting to really like the idea " I havent gotten to see much of Genosha, when im not being thrown a hundred feet in the air or chasing after after a giant three headed elephant "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 11:59 am

Sandra: Great!!

"Sandra's cloths changed instantly before Tenesha and Sandra teleported the two girls to the jungle waterfall. It was a simply stunning sight untouched by man, purely natural. Sandra took lead jumping off a natural rock edge and back flips into the water. The falls being in the background Sandra calls out to Tenesha once surfacing the water."

Sandra: Come on in girl! Waters great.

"Sandra waved the other girl in."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:41 pm

"Melker keeps going with the baptism sacrament. The initial barrier is dispelled but the issue is the lock on her powers. Worse still is the fact the angel known as Earrings took her weapons, so she was entirely powerless unless she could get one or the other back. She kept focusing and "praying", slowly exorcising and dispelling the otherworldly influences around her"

---

"At Berlin, Mao found a way into the Reichstag through the roof, and he's now observing everything from the corners, stealthy walking about. Elena has turned the entire government into an efficient machine running in perfect tandem, with her company and the steel producers. As he searches for clues on if HYDRA still exists under her control, he founds someone interesting. Solf walks along the corridors in his usual white suit"

Mao: Well well...look who it is.

"He follows him, even more careful not to be seen, since he'd probably recognize this form"

Mao: Known assassin on the payroll. That isn't looking good for miss Richthofen

----

So what you're saying is that we're going to clean another mess then?

"That's the extent of the message Huang sends back, as the he and Hei are already heading towards Krakow. These cyborgs were something even Hei had problems with, but nothing too extreme. He'd seen Hei handle everything from mutants to aliens"

Hei: So did she say anything else besides they're heavily cyborg bodies?
Huang: Yes. He enjoys collateral according to our employer
Hei: Does he now...

----

"Fillipe and Aya are by Yama's bedside. Amber was taking a break. Yama's entire room is filled with glowing runes and magical energy permeates the air. Isabel had already been there. As Aya kneels beside him and Filipe just stands. he suddenly stirs"

Filipe: Oh! I'll go get Amber wait just a sec-
Yamairo: W-wait...Filipe...

"Yamairo forces himself to sit rather than lay"

Yamairo: I h-have...a job f-for you two
Filipe: What job? Get you a fresh arm?
Yamairo: I need you...to cut whatever power Sandra is calling on...

"Aya and Filipe exchange a look"

Filipe: Yama listen, just focus on getting better and ignore Fuller's hissy fit
Yamairo: This hissy fit can costs us everything you callous idiot!

"Yamairo's condition brings out a bit of anger and impatience Filipe isn't used to seeing much. He sighs"

Filipe: What do we do?
Yamairo: Take Aya...ask James for help. Infiltrate the Watchtower...

"Yamairo starts to lose consciousness and I yell out for Amber. Aya meanwhile gently puts him back under the covers, her eyes glowing"

Aya: You heard him Filipe Costa...

"Filipe gets a shiver. He barely knew the woman, but she scared him to the bones"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 7:56 pm

"While Sandra was interested in getting to know Tenesha closely, she was still keeping a close eye on Genosha. Anybody strange showed up she was confident that she'll spot them. But for now she was relaxed, everything was normal and calm."

Sandra: Trust me Tenesha, the water isn't cold. You'll love it.

-----

"Meanwhile Katy was with Joe in one of parks on Genosha, layed back in a lawn chair in a bikini getting a tan. While asked to keep tabs on Sandra, she's done nothing wrong. Filipe would obviously already knew all about the battle, but since then there was nothing to report. SHIELD had somehow stayed away and Sandra was keeping things running like a well oiled machine. Of course Katy knew Sandra's temper, she was only waiting for the girl to screw this up. It was bound to happen."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2014 9:00 pm

"Aya and Filipe are back in the living room with Anna. Isabel is sitting quietly as well. It's already late at night. Gally is in the corner playing a tune"

Filipe: So, you think you can kill Sandra's darkness?
Aya: I am sure.

"Aya seems eerily calm, her eyes still with that strange glow that seems to reflect infinity."

Anna: Of course you guys realize infiltrating the Watchtower is practically impossible without James, and James isn't likely to help
Aya: There is another way. Yamairo's short sword protects him from mind assaults right?
"Isabel": The rune sword yes.
Filipe: You people are absolutely mad. That's one person shielded from the strongest telepath on the planet
Anna: You that scared Icy?

"I shoot Anna a look"

Filipe: I can probably get us into the Watchtower through ways Sandra doesn't know about. The security on that place needs several levels of override to switch hands from one leader to another I'd bet. Milo could have just hacked the entire thing but...it's worth a shot...just know this is absolute insanity.
Anna: Seems par the course then

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:01 am

"Security online and we have a direct feed ready. Distance is 1099 meters and moving North. Is the data being uploaded."

"Affirmative." he adjusted his scope and his artificial eye. The large rifle slowly turned to the left on  its tripod dug into the roof of an Apartment building. Two men were hunting but were only willing to kill and leave. If all went well they wouldn't be caught.

"Fire." his calm voice was immediately shut out by the large boom from the sniper rifle. Its large bullet passed through several buildings and then made a sharp turn. It sped through alley ways and office buildings until its target was in sight. A lightly armored car was before it and inside the VIP. It punched a hole in through the metal but was immediately stopped.

"Seriously" the bullet was snatched out the air by a metal hand. A cyborg caught the round and smiled as best she could with the metal jaw. "Stay down mayor we have company. Keep moving. Ripper deal with our guest for me."

"They sure didn't make it hard for me to find them." A loud boom was heard over head in the sky. The snipers weren't entirely sure if they hit the target, but there was no exit from the bullet. The car's armor wasn't that tough. Either way there was no time for a second chance.

"Pack it up lets get out."

*BOOM!*

They both looked up weapons pointed in the air. Their hearing was sensitive due to upgrades and even their eye sight could detect fast moving objects easily. In an instant two wires shot past them and hooked into the building across the street before they could even move.

*Slice*

A dark object zoomed past both of them. One of the men turned around a half second late to try and get a bead on the enemy. "Holy fuck! Ben what happened?" he looked over to his partner and could see his head slide off his torso and fall to pieces. Pieces of flesh and metal sliced apart in an instant was frightening, but he kept his focus and watched for the assailant. The only plan was to get some cover. He ran for the door fast enough to crack the concrete. In two steps he couldn't keep his balance and began falling to the ground. That sound he heard again.

"Shit the hell just...." the sniper cursed but stopped when he rolled over and looked at his feet. They were several meters away from him detached from his body. Any sense of pain he could feel was shut off by his cybernetics, but there was still fear in him. The sense of dread came in full force as he heard footsteps behind him. "Look whatever you want-"

"Don't beg dumb ass. Your a crippled prisoner of war now." he approached the sniper and stomped on his rifle. There was still a gun on his holster which was cut away with one of his blades. "Just to make sure you don't do anything stupid. Major I've found two snipers. One's terminated while the other would be pissing himself if he could."

His visor black visor glowed red for a second as he scanned the man. No sign of boobytraps in the body. The brain however had at least one little trick. "I'll need a team overhere to disarm our prisoner. He has ocular flashbangs. Probably'll go poof pretty soon."

"Please hurry! I'll tel you everything just m-m-make sure," his sentence was cut short as light began burning through his eyes. A bright burning white light lit up the area for a moment before a small explosion occured. The head was pretty much destroyed.

"aaaaaand too late. I guess I'm not getting that raise?"

"No shit. We'll see what we can retrieve from the body. Corporate might want some pieces."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 2:13 pm

"Huang and Mao are just outside of Krakow. The place shows signs of warfare and civil unrest"

Huang: Well...this place has seen better days. Starting to remind of of WWII
Hei: I've seen worse...

"The two drive up along the streets with intent to find a good place to rent"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 23 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next