Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:38 pm

"Filipe had gotten there just seconds earlier. They were standing in the part of the tower that was closed off to others and served as a ground base for them, holding some of the tech Milo and Aaron had built"

Filipe: What is it Sandra?

"James had sent the message to Filipe about the evac of the mansion. Meanwhile, Peter takes Fawkes and everyone else directly inside the tower"

Peter: So how do we do this?
Fawkes: James. Put everyone inside the tower under. Overdrive, start moving them

"Right away, a psychic blast rocks the entire tower and puts every civilian inside under. Peter starts the process of moving them"

Simon: So what now?
Fawkes: Now...we wait

"Back up, Filipe was following the movements"

Filipe: You've probably noticed by now they're evacuating the tower and mansion...say I give you control of the team, what do you do after?

----

Rachel: I seriously doubt accepting a vampire is that different front accepting a human honey...do you have anything else you want to tell me?

"Rachel looks at her intently. She had been around people like Fawkes or James long enough to tell when she was being lied to, or not told the entire story"

---

"Melker reacts instantly. She raises her sword and uses her sigils to create a platform behind her. Again using the momentum from Tie, she lets herself get pulled back. The platform turns out to be elastic this time, as it propels her forward after getting pushed back. She flies past Tie and with a well placed kick sends Ruth flying several miles, grabbing the spear. Before Earrings can react, she turns and aims for a stab right through the chest"

"As this all is happening, Diana dusts off her clothes"

Diana: Well, it seems they sent the pretty one on her way

"The Padre walks up to her without engaging, despite a clear animosity"

Padre: She shall return. That banner she was carrying is more than a trinket...as for you
Diana: Oh padre, must we?
Padre: *chuckle* I'm afraid so.

"In one swift movement, he punches her with a huge burst of strength, only for her to block."

Diana: Strong...for a human

"Outside the tower, Gaelle dusts off her clothes and sheathes her sword. She begins running back towards the fight, banner in hand"

----

"Hei ducks for cover. pulling the combat knives both back to him using his wires"

Hei: Mao! Where'd that come from!

"Mao looks into the sky and finds a bird. The cat body collapses as Mao takes over the bird and begins scouting"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 12:57 am

"Oh my I've been hurt!" Earrings cried out clenching his heart in pain. Melker could sense a presence behind her. She turned on it stabbing the presence and killed the same angel again. "N-not again ugh!" Before she could move she was attacked. A dagger shot towards her, but was blocked by the lance. On contact the fake images of Earrings immediately seemed to recover as soon as she made contact with the knife. Both moved in a blur attacking her. Punching and kicking fast enough to force her to block. Even when she attempted to evade them they followed like ghostly images. She could sense these things were only part of a him instead of just shadows.

"Not bad kid." Earrings came crashing down from the sky with both spears and dove directly into Melker. Both he and his clones crashed into her pinning the murder to the ground. "Well now that's enough of that. "His earrings glowed as he formed a barrier around  her. It was part of his reality marble. All he needed was for her to be still to make it work. The reality marble began weakening. Small cracks were forming and others could sense it just at the time he created the clones.

Tie allowed Earrings to deal with Melker and focused on the others. She summoned Seven swords of light. They burned bright white and hovered over both Diana and Padre. Tie jumped into the air and stood on the hilt of the blade looking down upon them. "I think you two need to leave." The Reality Marble faded as they began to feel metal beneath their feet.  They noticed the weapons aiming towards them and could feel the power. Each strike would annihilate most constructs or creatures in its way. Tie lifted Excalibur in front of her face with both hands preparing for what was to come. "or be embarrassed. I know which one I'll enjoy the most."

The Tower was essentially still in lockdown except for certain groups of people due to the chaos on the third level. As Gaelle charged toward the tower the Fallen's own private soldiers moved of soldiers to intercept.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:11 am

"Diana steps back a good while. The lance near Melker vanishes and reappears as a tattoo on Diana, as she arms herself with her two other lances"

Diana: My, it would seem the Red Branch's information on the strength of the angels undershot it

"The Padre just raises his hands in defeat"

Padre: My my~ I'm just a regular human my dear. Would you harm a simple priest?

I kill, I give life. I injure, I heal.
There are none who escape from my hands.
There are none who escape
May it be so that you are shattered.
I welcome the defeated, the aged.
Surrender to me, learn from me, obey me.
May you be at rest.
from my eyes.

"He starts chanting under his breath, seemingly praying, hands still raised, staring directly at Tie"

"Ruth is seen recovering a bit ways down the floor of the, before teleporting near Earrings and Melker"

Ruth: Today has not been a good day. At least we caught her.

"Melker is trying to struggle against the bindings. Ruth just sighs and pats her head"

Ruth: Calm yourself child. We will not hand out justice yet

"Outside, Gaelle draws her sword and charges right into the army, creating a massive blast of heavenly fire that consumes the entire area in front of her, the banner seemingly giving her a measure of protection from their bullets"

Gaelle: STEP ASIDE! IN THE NAME OF GOD, YOU WILL SUBMIT!

----

"Mao keeps looking while controlling the bird body, trying to find where the bullet came from"

"Hei meanwhile makes his way back to the place where the fighting had started, looking around for his contractors"
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 1:46 am

After having fun with Doom’s old defenses, and venturing through the base like the Goonies. It must have been hours, but it seemed like days of searching through the base before finding some of the brilliant mad man’s work. Most of it was either damaged, or just labeled as useless. The team eyed the weapons and equipment as if they were displayed in a museum for all to see. The idea of it seemed profitable, something Wayne thought about a few times. Though it took time and hardship, the trio found what they were looking for when they came across what looked like a large metallic coffin. The three exchanged smirks before nodding to each other…

The morning after, the three found themselves in a construct aircraft arriving at their base of operations. As the aircraft lands, Wayne shatters the construct and which causes Victor, Damon, and their package to sort fall in the dirt in front of the old Shawkun hideout. Wayne stumbled towards the base, tired and looking for a bed.

“Whoa! You good?” Victor was worried about his friend who was running on E.

“Ugh…” Wayne groaned.

“Come on chap, you’re practically at the front door.” An unfamiliar voice said with an English accent. Ethan, with his arms crossed comfortably was their greeting party. Wayne looked at Ethan with a confused look before attempting to form a pistol in his hand. Unfortunately, the construct faded until it vanished in seconds. Ethan raised an eyebrow and then smirked.

“Who the fuck are you?”

The newest member of the team. Veronica informed with telepathy. Vic, Ethan will bring in the armor, you and Damon help Wayne in. Once he’s put to bed, I’ll do a quick debrief with the two of you. Damon, how did you like your second mission on the team?
----------------------------

As Veronica waited on Damon's reply, she tuned back into what was going on at Genosha. It was extremely amusing to her. The event was just so sensitive. One wrong thing could set this off. Veronica despised Sandra, and yet she also liked her dark personality. As she saw through the eyes of a Genoshan citizen who was in the distance of the crowd outside the tower, she smirked with her own lips. She was gonna fuck with this... She warned the woman not to cross her. Now she'll see how hard life will be for.
----------------------------

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 2:05 am

Sandra: A evac is such a wasted effort my friend. Do you think I'm here to hurt anyone? The Phoenix isn't in melt down mode, this isn't the Dark Phoenix era all over again. It's simply me, Sandra Fuller. Innocents would not have been hurt. But I guess to the point, I want to change the direction of thing. The future is bleak for us, it's clear if we keep pandering to humanity we're all going to die. All these years we've been trying to make piece and what's it really accomplished? This worlds government will still turn on us at the drop of a dime.

Mother may of weakened us but we are all slowly growing stronger again. We can fend off whatever they throw at us and more. Filipe going forward the SXM is all about mutants, we focus on protecting and sheltering own. The next time humanity has a problem like alien invasion, hell spawn, whatever else. We let them deal with it from now on.

I'm tired of it Filipe. The whole back and forth, mutant rights deals that never last more then a few months, etc. We saved this entire planet, their entire existence more times then can be counted on both hands. And where are we now? Just because the mistakes of the few we are still seen as monsters. 90% of the general public either hates or fear us, and the governments only see us as disposable artillery. You'd be delusional to think otherwise.

I realize I contribute to that fear. I've done some rotten stuff and if people say the Phoenix is a monster, I wouldn't even argue their point. That isn't how it's working though, it never was. My mistakes are being contributed to all of us. It's like if we looked at Hitler as the representative of humanity.

Filipe, come join my side. We've done everything possible to stay humans opinions of us over the past decade and things are no better now then they was then. This whole idea of peace and living in a perfect world, it's a loss cause and ultimately lead to the death of all of us. We've got to bad together and make our stand. It's time we think about us, not them.

"Sandra knew he probably would go for this. After that speech they may already have a lot of the innocents evacuated and are planning their attack. She did not want to fight her friends, she truly didn't. But Filipe and them could prove quite stubborn at times and Sandra felt a change has to happen."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:25 am

Tie wondered why he was praying, but in the end didn't care. One of the swords shot down to ground causing an explosion that knocked him off his feet. "You could be a nun with hilarious dementia and I still wouldn't care. Even mutts kneeling before me can get annoying."

"Calm down sister we don't need to start anymore fights. Security units should be here shortly." Earrings was far more focused on Melker and trying to keep her contained. He took a deep breath and consumed his other parts mending his being once more. "Listen to our ArchAngel and you may live for a few years or minutes." The comm device he placed in his ear was now working since they left the Reality Marble. Director James Harth was the leader of their mercenary police force and on the line with Earrings.

"Goddamn finally, Boss it looks like those people flinging fire balls fixed our little issues with monsters tearing up the place. We still have the residents on that level in the safezone. Will keep them here until you or the...Queen comes back." The way the man referred to Tie was forced, but she liked being called that or "Your worhsip!"

"Cool anything else?"

"Oh yeah also some crazy bitch just blew up a small patrol full of new recruits trying to question her. 23 of your employees are dead and she's on her way. Not sure if mutant or something else. How should we proceed." The way he said was almost too calm for most normal people. Earrings could only sigh wishing he heard of this first, but he had an idea on who it could be.

"Nope we don't need anymore money wasted. Anyone you have out in the field retreat them back and make all blast doors are locked."

Gaelle's blast took out the small contingent and any who survived were immediately told to hold their fire and retreat. If anything Earring's being a cheap bastard was usually their saving grace when shit hit the fan. Tie was another matter entirely.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:47 am

“It was a simple task to evacuate everyone, and all that remained in the mansion of the politicians was Nate.”

Nate: Damn it you said it wouldn’t hurt at all!
Ellen: Oh stop being such a big baby, aren’t you leaders suppose to be the strong type. Besides it didn’t hurt me..come on Natey we have to save the world again or some hero bullshit.
Ledge: Filipe’s talking to Sandra now..so far it seems..there actually won’t be a fight, but you can never be careful the evacuation was necessary..
Nate: Enough I’m not just gonna sit out here and let the Phoenix take over, Ledge keep trying to get in contact with S.H.I.E.L.D
Ledge: Nate what are you gonna do
Nate: What I have too..

“Nate then used his power to repulse himself out of the mansion going through the roof and heading outside where he spotted Sandra’s team, and attracted himself to the ground landing near them, Dave quickly caused a spatial distortion but Milo quickly used a spell to stop it.”

Milo: Nate..what do you want
Nate: Milo..your supporting this madness? Letting Sandra take over the team, and Genosha? Please she’s unstable..she’s
Milo: I’d be careful her husband is here and if you remember he can control space now..the whole Warp deal, and everyone here is supporting here, Nate you know of all people I don’t want to hurt you, but enough is enough..things have gone too far..ever since Mother’s wave we can’t afford to put up with the same bullshit we did when we had our full powers, humanity is a legitimate threat more so then ever, MRD did a number on us, it’s time to protect our own.
Nate: Milo you can’t be serious
Milo: I can’t and that’s that Nate, besides you think you still deserve to lead us? I may have fucked up but you betrayed us for humanity and we still let you lead the country..because you maintained the relationship with humanity but it’s not necessary anymore so stay out of the way and let us save mutants something you obviously don’t care about doing anymore.
………………..
“Kelsey frowned.”

Kelsey: You’d be surprised and..

“Kelsey could tell Rachel was on to her, at least the fact that she wasn’t sharing the whole truth. But how could she Korin would kill her, Rachel would judge her, she felt like she was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and she downed her second shot with ease.”

Kelsey: I..can’t..Rachey I’m sired.. to..a mean man who wants to do mean things…but well I can’t talk about it come with me Rachey please..come meet him he wants to talk to you..I promise we won’t eat you and I’m sure…if you..see him you’ll…

“Kelsey didn’t want to speak too much about Korin, he really had used the sire bond to prevent her from saying too much, plus he made it clear that he wanted to talk to Rachel and not drink her or convert her, and she trusted him as he wasn’t one to lie.”
……………………………..
Damon couldn’t help but smirk. Being on the team was helping him improve his abilities by far, and for once in his life someone had accepted him. And the work was so fun it didn’t feel like a job, he fully endorsed the ideals of the team.

Damon: I have to admit it was fun. And don’t worry about Wayne he’s done good, we’ll get him home. So what the fuck do you do?

“Damon spoke to Ethan trying to figure out what his ability was.”
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:57 am

"Filipe laughs"

Filipe: You sound like Magneto.

"After that simple statement, he vanishes into the air, using his molecular porting, no further resistance. By that point Peter was done evacuating the politicians to safety, taking them to wherever Ellen was planning her own teleport, coordinated by James. Fawkes and the team were still in the lobby, Sandra's team just outside"

Simon: So what now? Are we really just going to let her take over the team? The hell kind of qualifications she has for this?
Fawkes: She has plenty...Peter
Marianna: And plenty of crazy too

"Peter takes the team right away to just outside Genosha, as Fawkes starts trying to calm the various civilians flipping their shit. Up in the horizon, SHIELD hellicarriers could be seen"

Simon: Holy balls...how many did they just fuckin send
Fawkes: Who knows...Aaron wont actually pull the trigger. But

"Fawkes turns to the various politicians as they're contacting their home governments"

Fawkes: As things are, Marcus might. If he gets enough push.

-----

"The Padre jumps back to to dodge the shockwave and keeps going"

Do not forget the song, do not forget the prayer, do not forget me.
I relieve you of all burdens.
May it be so that there is no deception.

Ruth: Padre, if you attempt to continue that Sacrament, I will be forced to kill you

"Ruth materializes her own blade, and gives off a much more threatening aura. The Padre smiles, and lowers his hands."

Padre: We were given direct orders to terminate that girl
Diana: And I was given orders to take her in for study! You angels have no authority upon our world.

Ruth: And the Red Branch has no authority outside the domains of the Anglicans. Last time I checked, America was not such a domain. I know more about the balance of power of Earth than you vampire.

"Diana lowers her lances"

Ruth: Now then. Falen

"She address Tie still up on the swords"

Ruth: Be a dear and go tell our little French girl the fighting is over. We have diplomacy to discuss

"She then begins work on reinforcing Melker's binding"

---

Rachel: You want me to walk into the arms of a vampire. My my how erotic~

"Rachel giggles, teasing her a bit"

Rachel: Is it perhaps a threesome or something. But regardless, I'm afraid those crazy days are over for me. If he does want to meet me though, I wouldn't mind...if I get to bring someone with me

"Rachel grins"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:32 am

“Marcus was getting information on the situation. As he tried to co-ordinate everything from the S.H.I.E.L.D HQ, Sandra Fuller was making a hostile takeover of Genosha.”

Marcus: Fuck why Fuller..why! IT’s always something isn’t it.

“Marcus slammed his fist into the computer monitor in-front of him damaging it without care. The Government could fix it, right now his priority was dealing with the situation on Genosha, he was keeping an eye on various monitors as S.H.I.E.L.D reinforcements arrived, and he got word that no political figures had been hurt, that would have been a whole other issue.”

Marcus: At least..get me in contact with Stark.

“Marcus using the communication device on his ear began getting in contact with Aaron via extremist.”

Marcus: Stark the situation on Genosha..so far blood-shed’s been avoided, somehow everyone was transported from the tower with no harm, if you can address Fuller..as impossible as this is I want you to try to resolve this issue without any violence..after everything that happened with HYDRA and BROOD, a full scale war with the Phoenix is something we need to avoid even if we end up having to sacrifice Genosha to her whims..granted..no one is hurt.
…………………….
“Kelsey stuck out her tongue and smiled.”

Kelsey: Awhhh really we use to have so much fun plus if you invite another person it wouldn’t really be a threesome now would it.

“Kelsey got up from her chair after finishing her first drink.”

Kelsey: But it’s fine you can bring a friend as long as they’re cute.
…………………
Nate: Milo..I can’t let this happen this is crazy..Really the fact that it’s Sandra is what’s pissing me off.
Milo: Oh yeah I forgot you did try to kill her..to extract the Phoenix energy..and ended up fusing with Mother and nearly wiping out the universe, in the process I fucking died..I’m being generous by talking to you man..just let it go..move on pick up your music career or something
Nate: Milo please listen to reason, I get it, I fucked up! Okay I admit it, I’ve been doing better, shit like this is the reason I did what I Did
Milo: Then you might as well fight me..because shit liket his we’re gonna keep doing, we’re not taking humanity’s shit. Think about it what the fuck have they done for you? Your scared of us, we’re the last people who YOU should be scared of, we’d do anything, lay down and fucking die for you, and you’re trying to protect randoms who want us locked up in internment camps!
Nate: Milo..
Milo: Enough

“Milo began using Roger’s power gathering stellar energy, forming a giant orb of energy that began increasingly growing in size and pointed it at Nate.”

Nate: Milo..
Milo: You have to the count of 10 to get the fuck out of our way…or I’m blasting you buddy 10..9…8…7….6…5
Nate: stop!
Milo: 4..3.
Nate: Fine!!! You’re gonna regret that Milo..you’re gonna get us all fucking killed!

“Nate used his power to repel himself taking off into the air, and the energy Milo gathered dissipated.”

Milo: No Nate…that’s you.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 4:49 am

"Funny as Filipe may of thought it was, the sad truth was Magnito was on the right idea all along. All the time SXM put into improving their image all the effort to win those people over, ultimately it amounted to nothing. Harry is dead right now or worse, fighting not just mutants but for them. Sandra sensed the ships coming and shook her head slightly in disappointment."

Sandra: And not damn one of them cares.

"Sandra reached out telepathically to calm the civilians. They had no reason to fear her, nobody already here was losing their home. She reached out to the politicians as well assuring them they was in no danger and the evac was merely unintended false panic. Her attention then switched to some arguing outside and Sandra voice rang loud and clear in both Milo and Nate heads."

Sandra: I hear you two. This is a new era we are entering, Nate mistakes are in the past. The future is now, and it's ours. Our time to bond, unite and not be pushed around or mistreated anymore. Now, I want the arguments stopped. Don't make me have to come out there.

"It seemed Sandra was monitoring peoples though process more closely then usual. She informed her team that things was progressing smoothly at the moment and to stay calm."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:22 am

"In one of the ships, we find Aaron at the command bridge with Ollie and Tyler"

Tyler: So? Any other com?
Aaron: Nope. After Nate and Ledge's sos, it's been silent...telepath squad is picking up Sandra., but her output is always so big it's causing interference. SWORD is getting a defense platform to scan and back us up from space
Tyler: Don't you think this is a little bit...excessive?
Aaron: I am not taking any chances. Sandra isn't just going to walk in and take over a country because she thinks shit isn't right. If she wants, she can run for president next Genoshan elections. Otherwise, she's gonna stand down

"Aaron then responds to Marcus"

Aaron: Don't worry. I got this covered. I just need to get an adequate gauge of what she's managed to pull to her side and I'll deal with it accordingly.

"If he could get precise names on who she had brought to her side, taking them out wouldn't be too complicated. As bad as it was at the time, Mother's wave made things a lot easier for someone like him that kept a contingency for every single hero"

---

Fawkes: Well...at least it seems she's not gonna go mental

"Various different teleportations begin taking the politicians away. Fawkes looks around"

Fawker: Witch, Get us out of here before they remember we're wanted fugitives.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:30 am

After pushing a few thoughts and ideas in the heads of a few dozen Genoshan citizens. Most of them were human, but there were a few super powered citizens. They stormed up to the tower as a small mob armed with personally owned firearms or just anything they could find or put together. A man with glasses wearing a white dress shirt, black tie, and khaki slacks was in front with a baseball bat in hand.

"We will NOT let some BITCH take our country just because. YOU WANT IT!? GET ELECTED!" The man said in rage as he raised his weapon up to get the mob hyped up. Someone threw a molotov cocktail at Sandra's group. "We have rights! The right to vote!"

"She doesn't even care about everyone's well being! What the fuck is my dad supposed to do since he's not a mutant?! You mean to tell me that if he's in a burning building you're just gonna leave his old ass in there because he doesn't have powers?! You fucking racist!" a few rocks were thrown.

"She's crazy! Always has been!"

"If she doesn't like it here, she can leave! as a matter of fact, you can all leave! Go find your own island!"

The with the baseball bat stopped in his tracks before turning to the mob.

"LEAVE OUR ISLAND! LEAVE OUR ISLAND! LEAVE OUR ISLAND! LEAVE OUR ISLAND! LEAVE OUR ISLAND!" He chanted before the whole mob chanted it.
---------------------------

Meanwhile, Veronica watched the chaos unfold at Genosha as she remained seated with Cerebro.
---------------------------

"Me? I control movement. Like this." Ethan said before the coffin instantly flew out and into the base with a loud bang. "Shit..." Ethan said before using super speed to run into the base to see if he fucked anything up.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 5:38 am

"James eyes suddenly open"

"He instantly sends the most powerful psychic blast he manage manages into whoever is using Cerebra, responding automatically in defense of the island from the intrusion, and begins trying to find the precise location"

"Fawkes gets a message from him as this is happening"

Fawkes: James has a fix on whoever stole cerebro. Ellen get us back to the mansion quick

----

Rachel: Kinda cute. But she's off limits. Anyway, where shall we meet?

"Just then, she starts getting Sandra's telepathic messages"

Rachel What the...Kelsey, you getting this? Phoenix?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 6:07 am

It was just a normal day for Jason Radd. As normal as it can be when you’re the son of the Silver Surfer, on the run from various mercenaries and allies of Black Zero trying to locate your father, and a fugitive hiding on a planet populated by various super-humans.  He was currently playing chess with some drones using the power cosmic in a petty manner to keep winning.”

Drone: Silver Rider is a cheater Silver Rider is a cheater Silver Rider is
Rider: Fuck it..bruh.

“Rider raised his hand unleashing a blast of cosmic energy tearing through the drone and stood up flipping over the chess board.”

Rider: There I won again..for the last time..now let’s see wassup with that ramen, this shit is great.

“Rider walked over to the microwave where his ramen noodles had been completed, he removed them and blew on the ramen instantly cooling them to the temperature he was comfortable with, and materialized a fork to start munching on the noodles.”

Rider: Oh my god, the education system here is great..booze, drugs, endless parties, girls, AND great food, I should have came to earth earlier, no wonder dad spent all this time here.

“Rider was so engaged in his meal he didn’t even notice the situation outside, until Sandra’s wave of telepathic calmness hit him as he was finishing his noodles. With a wave of energy he cleaned out the bowl he used, and put it back in the kitchen before his eyes glowed with blue energy, and he used  X Ray vision to see through the tower and examine the situation outside unfold with Sandra’s team.”

Rider: Woahh…I can’t believe..she didn’t invite the sexiest hero on Genosha to join her squad,  I’ll show her why she should a recruited the best of the best.

“Rider summoned his board with telekinetic force and brought it to him, and leapt on it, flying forward, phasing through the tower and headed to the crowd gathering energy just as the Molotov cocktail was about to hit Abby and Cassandra, Nick used his super speed to rush in-front and was set on fire screaming in pain as he hit the ground burning.”

Milo: NICK!!!!!!!!

“Milo screamed as Rider’s wave of cosmic force was unleashed into the mob sending people flying, while Milo was en-raged at his clone/son’s injury rushing over to the burning Ventro, and gripping his hands with anger as he began gathering stellar and magical energy raising his hands to the crowd using telepathy to track down the thrower of the projectile and sent the blast directly at her burning the majority of the skin of her body with the single blast, and the resulting explosion harming those nearby.”

Milo: DON’T FUCKING TOUCH MY SON!!!!

“As soon as that blast was fired it was nothing to descent to chaos. Near the X Force where the last of the political leaders were being evacuated by Ellen’s spell,.”

Politician: Fuck all this shit..fuck this whole island..the Phoenix wants this country of freaks they can fucking have it let me get back to D.C before

“He vanished thanks to Ellen’s magic, and she sighed everything was done, but she could feel wha was happening in the crowds of Genosha chaos was erupting. And then it happened a worm-hole was opening up and members of Genosha’s army were emerging in various military gear ranging from armored truck to repulsor powered jets and reinforced anti mugen tanks.”

Ellen: Gotcha, I need this, all these tasty people running around and I can’t eat any of there energy, I’m getting hungry!
Ledge: Then let’s get the fuck on so you can eat, me I just want to stick my claws into something and soon.

“Ellen focused on the location honing it, and began uttering an incantation opening up a portal to the mansion."

Ledge: FUCK! James wait! The situation on Genosha is going very sour, are you sure we should all go deal with cerebro??? I’m going to talk some sense into Sandra
Ellen: Hurry the fuck up and make a decision I know all this teleporting magic is giving me a fucking migraine
……………………………..
“Oliver groaned he was dressed in his Green Arrow gear ready to fight, and was making sure his hammer space tech was working knowing he’d need his arrows if anything went then. Just then the monitors were going off, and everything was going bad.”

Oliver: Ahh shit….Fuck! IT’s really going down, Sandra’s done it now! Honestly I didn’t care if she just took the country..it’s better..but it looks like even all the people don’t want her for President, and things just got violent..thanks to someone setting Ventro’s kid on fucking fire.
Marcus: Wait what?! Happened someone set Milo’s kid on fire?!!!! Aaron do something now before it gets better, I’m looking at surveillance cams and this isn’t getting any better, some Silver Surfer look out just launched a wave into the crowd! Mobilize S.H.I.E.L.D now we have to act, Genosha’s armed forces are about to attack fuck!!!

“Marcus got contact from President Taylor that the politicians at that everyone present for the U.N meeting at the SXML Tower had been evacuated, but wanted to contact him. He did the unthinkable ignoring the president to get in contact with Nate.”

Marcus: Fuck!!! Nate you have to stop this shit now! Morris, Stark, someone get me back on that psych channel I need to talk to James, Fuller, anyone this mess is going too far, we can work something out before more blood is drawn.
………………………………..
Kelsey:  Wow everything is off limits these days never thought I’d see the day where you got tied down and as for the meeting place..it’s in Vegas..the city that never sleeps perfect place for a vampire we just need a way to get there.. I mean I’m guessing you don’t get around on public transportation anymore cause of the SXM

“Kelsey suddenly felt an eerie sense of calm about everything thanks to the Phoenix, as she heard her message. Genosha was a place filled with powerful albeit very scary people which is one reason she’d been procreating heading here to seek out Rachel’s help.”

Kelsey: Holy shit..blood..I smell it..so much blood..Rachey I’m so hungry I’m going to eat someone oh my god I have too..

“Kelsey’s enhanced senses allowed her to pick up on the blood being spilled in the crowd in-front of the tower, as her fangs came out, and she licked her lips.”

Kelsey:  I can hear their screams, smell their fear, I don’t know what to do it’s too much I haven’t eaten in almost 24 hours.
Damon just nodded taking in the information and watching the coffin soar.

Damon: Neat trick, I like it just...try not to fuck up our property..
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 3:05 pm

"Milo suddenly got blasted into the ground with enough force to leave a indentation in the Earth as Sandra appeared keeping him pinned in place with her telekinese."

Sandra: What the fuck are you doing Ventro?
Milo: ME, they attacked Nick he's!!...
Sandra: A fucking Molotov Ventro.    Anyone here could of stopped that easily, what Nick did was outright stupid.   Now Nick will recover, so will that girl you attacked, I will see to that.    Milo, I did not invite you and your family here to have this place descend into chaos and have my me looking like a incompetent idiot on my first day as head of Genosha.    So get your fucking head straight or the next time I come out here I switch ALL your powers to off until I feel you deserve them again.

"Sandra was clearly annoyed with how all this was being handled, didn't help her favorite thief had a hand in this.    Sandra let Milo move again so he could stand up."

Sandra: Now we have a little mob out here.   They've been misguided, handle this mob peacefully don't hurt anyone else.    I'm sure a representative will soon be paying me a visit.  

"Sandra spoke out to her entire group."

Sandra: Team, your first job is putting a end to this mob as peacefully as possible, got it.

"Sandra suddenly grabs Rider out of mid air as he arrived for attack. The kid meant good but if he'd proceeded with that attack it would of only harmed more. Sandra quickly filled Rider in on how to help handle the crowd. Another issue was the security force that arrived, Caleb may not be willing to talk. She gave her team permission to defend if attacked, but the same no kill rule applies. This had to be kept civil as possible for the moment.

With her teams head in the game and orders given Sandra teleported back into the tower to wait for Shield representative, probably Arron.

Outside Katy sighed and shook her head slightly, it was good at least Sandra was taking charge, but Katy knew this whole thing wasn't going over well. Troy was just itching for one of those motherfucker security members to attack him, some roasted pig (as in cops) sounded pretty good right now."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 am

"I could but..." Tie put her hand over her mouth to yawn. "that's far too much work. Brother,"

"Sure I could do it, but you'll have to straight up kill our prisoner." Earrings got back on the line with James. "Find a way to inform the intruder to not try and break in."

"It might be better if one of you did it, but I can arrange something." The Director of security followed that by essentially passing the job on to the next person below him until someone who was in charge of the defenses on the northwestern tower approach had the responsibiliy. She sighed as she found the speakers control knowing this would be a pain.

"Attention intruder. My boss said the fight is over. They said to tell you the fallen one won't be killing you or your friends. If you insist on your murderous rampage of our security we will be forced to saturate miles of land with all assortments of nasty explosives mutant." Her voice could be heard a mile away from the tower which was easy enough for Gaelle to hear.

-----------------------------------

Yori appeared grabbing the coin Emmet flipped into the air summoning him. "Ah my fellow bad bitch of the millenium, and the Code Breakers." He bowed to all of them. Yori was wearing a a light blue yukata with crimson roses decorating it. Through the centuries most still wondered why he loved the more feminine version.

"So I can only assume we should calm the peasants. Its been awhile since I've crushed an angry mob, or will we be going to the pacifist route?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:56 am

Emmet threw his coat off dramatically as he leaped forward, he'd been enjoying a cocktail when the angry mob appeared. He sensed anothers hand in all of this, the masses hadnt come entirely of their own wills, that much he knew. He nodded to Yori following the summoning " Pacifist my friend, the fault is not entirely their own but I shall quell their rage! "

With a wave of his arm, the area darkened, with a single spotlight shining down on him " Citizens of Genosha, calm your angry emotions and be calm. Change is coming to you and it is only natural that it causes you to be upset, but listen to me now. We have only your best interest at heart and shall see that no harm befalls you " Emmets velvety voice pierced through the mobs anger, he smiled sincerely, music beginning to play in the background.

Emmet:
It won't be easy, you'll think it strange
When I try to explain how I feel
That I still need your love after all that I've done

You won't believe me
All you will see is a girl you once knew
Although she's dressed up to the nines
At sixes and sevens with you

I had to let it happen, I had to change
Couldn't stay all my life down at heel
Looking out of the window
Staying out of the sun

So, I chose freedom
Running around, trying everything new
But nothing impressed me at all
I never expected it to

Don't cry for me Argentina
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance

And as for fortune and as for fame
I never invited them in
Though it seemed to the world
They were all I desired

They are illusions
They are not the solutions they promised to be
The answer was here all the time
I love you and hope you love me

The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance

Have I said too much?
There's nothing more I can think of to say to you
But all you have to do is look at me to know
That every word is true

Emmet sang with raw emotion, his feelings matching with the song to perfection and enrapturing everyone around him and moving many to tears. Emmet grinned, the anger had been completely erased, now to get them into a more positive mood. The darkness faded as a more upbeat song started playing. Emmet gestured for the others to join him this time.

Emmet:
It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take away
I'm a hot air balloon, I could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way

Emmet(Code:Breakers and Yori)
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I'm happy)
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

The Code:Breakers and Kaiser spread out around the mob, dancing and getting them to join with clapping. They were hesitant at first, but the infectious joy of their singing was catching and soon they were dancing.

Emmet:
Here come bad news talking this and that
Yeah, give me all you got, don't hold back
Yeah, well I should probably warn you I'll be just fine
Yeah, no offense to you don't waste your time
Here's why

Emmet(Code:Breakers and Yori):
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)

Emmet appeared beside Katy and took her hand, spinning her around. He sensed her mixed feelings with everything that was happening and wanted to help her feel better, if only for a moment. The womans natural talent for dancing shone through again, he hadnt seen someone so gifted since Kaiser.

Emmet:
Happy, bring me down
Can't nothing, bring me down
Love is too happy to bring me down
I said bring me down
I said

Emmet, Yori and Katy(Code:Breakers):
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)

(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)

Emmet:
Happy, bring me down
I said

Emmet, Yori and Katy(Code:Breakers):
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)

(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)
(Because I'm happy)

The area exploded with cheers and applause following the musical numbers. It wasnt a perfect fix to the situation but everyone was calm now and that was something.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:10 pm

"Rachel grabs Kelsey's head and has her bite into her neck. She winces, but stays calm"

Rachel: Drink, just don't drink too much. Stay calm

"She runs a finger through Kelsey's hair and tries to keep her calm"

----

"Gaelle keeps walking, sheathing her sword, banner still raised, until she's in front of the tower's perimeter defense"

Gaelle: I demand to be let back inside rapidement!

"She slams her banner down and makes the demand, imperiously"

-----

Ruth: You know fallen "referring to Tie", just because you are a disgrace to our Father does not give you the authority to ignore the direct orders of an Archangel. Anyway

"She stands up . Melker is slowly losing consciousness inside the new barrier"

Ruth: She's secure now. Fallen "referring to Earrings", keep her sword and those gauntlets and knee guards safe inside your reality marble. As for you two and the French girl...we'll discuss the matter of "authority"

"Padre chuckles"

Padre: Dear me, how very to the point. Well then my demands are simple, she must die, for she is an affront to God. My orders were clear
Diana: She's an affront to your Pope because she's a living proof one of you Inquisitors engaged in a sordid affair with an angel. She's also worth much more alive than dead, given that her magic can do terrible damage to angelic and demonic beings. And of course she doesn't belong in the hands of the beings her magic is meant to bloody deter

Ruth: Excuse me? Are we a force that needs to be "deterred"?
Diana: Yes!
Padre: I must admit, I agree with the vampire. You and this tower, my dear angels, are a threat to all paranormal agencies by the mere virtue of your existence and power
Ruth: Tsk...you monkeys have no authority
Diana: And neither do you, angels

----

"Aaron gets word from his telepath squad of the various psionic battles happening on the island"

Aaron: Tell the psionics to reinforce the shields around the island, and tell the home base to track down where that attack came from. Ollie, Tyler"

"Aaron's armor appears around him"

Aaron: Get the rest of the team on standby.

"He walks out of the room, as Tyler is seen checking his various gear."

"Aaron flies out of the hellicarrier he's on straight to the tower, landing on the main entrance and heading inside, ignoring the ruckus outside and heading straight for Sandra"

Aaron: I'm going to say this as clear and as polite as possible. Take your team, get off the island. Now
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 3:50 pm

“Milo couldn’t help but get mad at the situation. However if there was one person he could never stay mad at it was Sandra Fuller. His only grievance was Nick had taken the Molotov cocktail to save Abby from getting burned. Before he could figure out a way to calm the crowd it seemed Emmet sprung to action with a musical number. “

Milo: Great..first I get slammed into the ground for being pissed about you getting set on fire, and now..high school musical gets the first mission done with a song.
Nick: It’s fine dad.

“Nick was getting up, his healing system healing his injuries from the fire, suddenly Rider flew over to Milo and Nick landing near them.”

Rider: You guys worry about these soldiers over there I’ll fix up your mess.
Milo: Wait Rider I
Rider: Don’t worry Sandra told me what to do I won’t mess up like you

“Rider through the crowd phasing through people and arriving near the injured girl erecting a field of energy around them before placing his hands above her. Energy began radiating from his hands and flowing through her body slowly but surely healing her injuries. Thanks to Emmet she was already calmed despite the pain she was going through, and he dispersed the field before flying back over to Sandra’s team.”

Rider: No need to thank me, the newest and GREATEST member of your team, honestly you guys really don’t even need to be here, might as well head to the bar and order some champagne for me, cause I can handle this all on my own! Very Happy

“Rider just groaned, his cockiness obvious to all present, while Milo just shook his head Rider’s presence and attitude served as further annoyance to him.”
……………………………………………….
“Oliver was doing his best to ignore Marcus, it seemed Sandra’s team had took care of the crowd scenario easily although Milo had almost made this situation at lot worst. Genosha’s armed forces were mobilizing to deal with the Phoenix. Oliver was getting in touch with as many team members as possible, and suddenly he was in his underwear as Sammie appeared.”

Sammie: Oops I guess when I came in your clothes went out.
Oliver: Sammie! Please
Sammie: That’s what he said..remember…when
Oliver: not now please..
Matt: Sounds like you too have been having some fun..

“Matt walked in his costume, he’d been sleeping getting ready for what he assumed was not going to be an easy day considering Sandra Fuller was involved.”

Sammie: EEEH!!!!

“Sammie rushed over to Matt to hug her friend.”

Matt: But really give Ollie his clothes back , I can’t be fighting crime back to back with a guy in his boxers plus you know he’s useless without his arrows
Oliver: Alright get rid of those pym particles of yours, and let’s duke it out and see who wins.
Sammie: Oooh I could arrange that, an arena you two duking it out in your boxers and
Matt: Sammie
Sammie: Ugh fine sorry Ollie after this is over…come by Oscorp and see me.

“Sammie snapped her fingers and Oliver was in his costume again, and Oliver just shook his head and just smiled.”

Oliver: It’s always something I can’t live with yall or without yall.
……………………..
“Kelsey sunk her teeth into Rachel sucking in her precog’s delicious fluids before retracting her fangs and licking her lips to get every droplet of her blood into her system.”

Kelsey: Mhmmmmm delicious…thanks for the snack Rachey..but…all this stuff with the Phoenix what’s going on, it sounds like World War 5 out there!
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:04 pm

"Tyler greeted Matt with a handshake, as he got a communication. Natasha joins the group as well"

Tyler: Sammie, could you teleport someone from up on the moon? Seems princess Pol-Arris is answering the call
Natasha: What about our trio of mage friends?
Tyler: No word yet. Ivankov said he's messaged Nono. She's out in space somewhere but will get here soon as possible. Any word for Aaron?

---

"Rachel puts pressure on the two holes and orders some food"

Rachel: It's the usual...still Sandra taking over...is this what Filipe has been so worried about

---

"Marcus gets a telepathic com from James and gets hooked into the main PsyNet. If Sandra has made a new one, he can't talk to her. But if she's still using James' one, he can"
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Terrell: Mob control? Easy... Move out of the way, I don't think they want to talk.

"Terrell moved through the group before as his symbiote covered only his arms before changing into a knockout gas. He stops however when he hears a man singing, which to his surprise calms the mob."

Terrell: What the... I guess I haven't seen or heard everything. I've probably done worse. Ah the Super Swag Kick... what a highlight

"As he got all nostalgic, he noticed someone flying through the air that made him do a double-take."

Mike: TERRELL! Didn't you kill that nigga?!
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 5:07 pm

"Did you not see your will being carried out not a few seconds ago?" Tie smiled as she spoke to Ruth. It was amusing the archangel thought someone kicked out of heaven for doing things her way would change. She should know know how stubborn even Fallen can be. "Oh dear Dementia really isn't cute on you."

"Done!" Earrings snapped his fingers and the items were slowly phased into his reality marble. "So, what are we talking about now sis? Authority is that it?"

"You are correct."

He shook his head and sighed. "I must've missed the point where we care about them?" Earrings was beginning to regret trying to spare them and Tie could sense that. She knew he wasn't far from rectifying his decision. Ruth may not be for it, but he was never one to keep following orders for long. Tie hopped up off of her sword and landed close to Padre and Diana. "Okay my brother hasn't had sex in the last few hours and he's getting a little cranky so let me completely end this little debate. Do you have an issue with that lovely Archangel? Of course you don't."

Tie looked Padre in his eyes. She barely considered him a challenge, but an annoyance still needed to be addressed. "You are an affront to my senses and a waste of my time. I've permitted this idiocy for long enough." as she spoke the rumble of vehicles and large gunships using repulsor tech began incoming. There were reports on explosions and fighting here so it was natural a large security force were sweeping the streets. Some of them even had cybernetics. "My soldiers will have you escorted out or delivered to your respective organizations in pieces. I personally barely even care for an ArchAngel's 'Authority' much less your own delusions."

Excalibur was formed back into a tie around her neck, but this wasn't a sign of peace. She was close enough that if a battle were to break out she could rip him a part without hesitation. Not to mention she always had other weapons available. "Now how would you want to leave. In first class accommodations or stuffed?"

"Stop being nice and kill them already."

Outside there were some UAVs monitoring Gaelle as she stood there. Martha was the one speaking to Gaelle and didn't enjoy any second of it. At the moment she only received orders to keep Gaelle there until further notice. "and we demand you be patient. Until further notice stay there."

-----------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:26 pm

"Gaelle wastes little time. When she gets a no, she slams the sword into the wall and sends out a blast of heavenly fire, melting the wall open and passing through"

Gaelle: My apologies ma petite. I'm afraid I cannot "sit and wait"

"She begins running towards the next perimeter"

Diana: Ha see, if that's how you want to play it angels, would you rather have the might of the Red Branch descending on you?

"Padre just smiled in Tie's face"

Padre: Humph, how rash. Perhaps this is why our Father in heaven saw it fit to remove you from his ranks.

"He turns to Ruth, now looking much more serious"

Padre: Do you really wish to cause an incident? As much as I hate to agree with the vampire, your presence in one of the world's major cities has barely been tolerated by both official government agencies and the various paranormal agencies around the world. I have contacts within the PDF that state the higher echelons would love nothing more than an excuse to turn the US military on this tower. And you know as well as I do if that were too happen, the casualties would far outweigh the cause
Ruth: Are you threatening me?
Padre: No, you foolish girl

"He seems to take an almost disappointed tone, talking fatherly and senior to even a being that's eons old"

Padre: I am saying if let these two siblings continue on this no cooperation path, refusing any sort of appeasement towards the organizations that have dealt with the paranormal for centuries, you are asking for a war. Be diplomatic

Ruth: I am not going to kill the girl. You can go back to the Vatican, and you to London, and say whatever you want of the situation. The girl stays in my care

"Ruth sighs"

Ruth: Earrings, teleport them both outside the tower. Do not turn your guns against the French girl. Padre, you're more than welcome inside once things calm down. If, however, you ever attempt to remove the angel hybrid from my care, I will enact Father's Vengeance myself
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 12:24 am

Hei could hear the roar of repulsor jets above the alleyway. Sarah's aircraft was already on the scene landing on the apartment roof. The touch down was silent, but anyone who was in the building and not sleep would likely hear it. She found her down to the alley with her entourage of seven heavily armed soldiers. Some had some obvious looking cybernetics and appeared superior to the ones they were fighting.

"I have some of the best technology most private organizations can buy and I haven't heard of self guided bullets." Sarah spoke as she entered the alleyway. The information her drone had on the bullet's trajectory was abnormal. Either it was a mutant or technology. Either way that was something she didn't have and it was useful. "Hello Black Reaper. I'm the woman who hired you my name is Sarah Hill." she reached out her hand for hand shake.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"This is diplomacy." Earrings waved his hand removing them from the tower. They appeared close to Gaelle who was moments away from being fired on.

"You know this is why I think your crazy for liking these things. They come in make demands and claim they have seniority on issues we've been dealing with before humanity thought of prostitution." He knew it wasn't the last of them, but the Tower had more than conventional means to keep people out. Tie was generally very mixed on her opinions on a war. While the thought was enthralling she did build the tower for more peaceful purposes. Even generally let in a large amount of supernatural beings as long as they kept reasonably quiet for the moment.

"So will you be taking the prisoner off our hands or do we have a new house guest?"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 1:45 am

"Hei doesn't shake her hands. One look at the tech in that truck and he knew exactly what it was. He knew because at the time of the HYDRA war, he had been fighting with the heroes, so he was inside the PsyNet. Thus he knew about the multiple sitings of bipedal mecha of unknown origin...well, formerly unknown"

Hei: So, what can you tell me about that bullet that isn't useless? If I'm still on the payroll that is

----

Ruth: I do not have the resources to hold her fallen. I'm afraid that falls on you. I will set up a few blockers so she can not harm anyone. She will be perfectly normal. Do try not to harm her or make her feel unwelcome. As Harry Estevan stated before, she was tortured by Lucifer himself, I am afraid not a lot of us could claim to resist that

"Ruth begins creating a few sigils around the unconscious Melker"

Ruth: As for authority, I am afraid I do comprehend them a bit. Father was always very passive. The humans came up with their own silly wants to defend themselves against the night. Now they believe they have jurisdiction where they obviously do not...unfortunately, given the current situation, I do believe that strange priest said one thing right. Our jurisdiction is not exactly assured either

"She looks up and gives both Tie and Earrings a worried look"

---

"As soon as they're outside, Gaelle gets ready to turn her weapon on Diana, but Padre stops her"

Padre: Enough. Vampire, you may leave without further fighting. If you appear before me again, I will be retaking that relic
Diana: Just try it father~

"Diana walks off into the LA streets. Gaelle sheathes her sword and puts starts rolling up the banner"

Gaelle: So it's over father?
Padre: I'm afraid not

"He looks up at the massive tower"

Padre: But for now, I'll be contacting the Vatican and giving a report. They miscalculated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next