Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 5:25 am

"Asset has been spotted. Two tangos down. Good kills."

Sarah could see it clearly. He was here and even impressed Hideki. "Nice, cover his six right now and keep it silent. They may be already alerted, but we don't need the city on our backs." At the moment Sarah felt confident in her men's abilities, but knew considering these guys were cyborgs it might actually be difficult to deal with them. Even worse if some actually had some mutant abilities.

As Hei opened the door the cargo was there, but it wasn't just weapons or parts. It was a large compact Gekko unit. It was its legs were folded up and its general body looked rather small for it. They were seen in some American streets and when in combat highly maneuverable machines. It looked unarmed with barely any armor covering it. Hideki kept watch on anyone suspicious.

--------------------------------------------------------

Earrings noticed the barriers and knew it was starting. "You know I don't think you're Andy." He took a comb out of his jacket and pushed back his golden hair. "Well sweety why don't we talk for a bit. I just got these jeans and I really don't want to rip them." He quipped but really was relying on some aid. Close quarters combat with an Angel killer was dangerous. Especially going in without several traps of his own planned.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:01 am

"Hei took a few pictures"

Hei: Contact the client. Tell her the cargo is confirmed

"Sarah gets that exact message as Hei jumps on top of the truck. The noise alerts more guards that come to investiage. Hei sends his combat knife and stabs it into the ground with a wire attached. As they look up at the origin, he sends an electrical discharge. Coupled with the wet floor from the rain, the back alley is instantly filled with a massive electrical current that flows along the bodies of all the guards"

Hei: All outdoor guards handled. I'm going into the building now

----

"Melker doesn't waste one second. She rushes Earrings ready to attack him, swing her sword down hard, her speed obviously enhanced by her magic"

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:25 pm

The restaurant was empty of any employees and customers. There were however over a dozen guards in there scrambling to secure the building. Their leader heavily armored and fully cybernetic knew there was a intruder. His men all had heartbeat monitors which could sound an alert if their heart rate was too low.  

"Whoever is fuckin with us try not kill them. Shooting off em limbs would do the trick." the barrels on his small minigun started spinning getting ready. Hideki switched positions as the other two moved up. The threw a drone into the air and set it on spotting duty. It flew around the invisible making little noise and marking any targets it saw. A few soldiers moved on the roof of the restaurant trying to set up their own sniper nest.  

"Targets marked should I engage?"

"Fire at will." just as Sarah ordered to silent shots were immediately fired. Both bullets found an opening the armor. Blood and other fluids shot out as one of the men clutched his throat and the other had his artificial knee blown out before another round entered his eye socket. One fell down near Hei missing him.

"Target's neutralized. Also our friend is likely aware of our presence."

-------------------------------------------------

Melker's burst in speed forced him on the defensive. Earrings dug his heel into the ground trying to step back and slipped. The blade of pure energy seemingly blinded his vision as it looked like this was the end. In his fall he grinned as a glyph formed beneath her. A crimson glow nearly engulfed Melker before she moved back. It formed a pillar of red energy attempting to remove any particle in its path.

The barrier was still around the room, but it gave Earrings a second which was all he needed. He deftly moved around the beam in a blur with an Angel blade pulled from his sleeve and went on the offensive. She was fast and he needed to avoid her weapon at all costs, but Earrings could keep her busy for the moment. Every attack ripped up the room causing a lot of destruction he would have to pay for later.

"Any time now Avenging Angel."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:06 pm

"Hei looks around searching for whatever just took out the guard."

Hei: Our client likely sent backup...the guards are aware I'm here. Probably some sort of monitor on the dead ones

"He uses his metal wires to scale the side of the building and enter throw a window, instantly getting into fighting stance in case anyone is lurking in the room"

"Meanwhile, Sarah gets another message telling her to put Hei's frequency in her mission control"

----

"Melker digs her blade into the floor and then aims an energy attack into the attack Earring, forcing him back. Just then, a huge loud noise rings out through the entire area, like a massively loud gunshot. Melker barely has time to raise up a defensive barrier as an arrow pierces right through the other barrier that was shielding the store (Tie and sense Earring now) and then goes on to pierce through the new barrier as well. Melker however dodges in time when she sees the first barrier go down, as the arrow hits the back of the store and creates a shock wave that destroys the entire front of the wall"

Ruth: My apologies...I was aiming. Be on the lookout fallen...there's people heading towards the store. Their presences radiate aggression...three targets

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:06 pm

Just as the arrow hit music began blasting.

Earrings made it out of the store in an instant and appeared near Ruth. "How annoying. Plus three more Angels? Ugh I kind of wish you actually hit them through the heart." He snapped his fingers turning the radios off in the store.

Tie could already sense something was wrong. She picked up her bloody sword from the ground and walked away as a large monster keeled over falling on several buildings with several glowing scars across its body. "Earrings why are you always in some trouble." she appeared near Earrings and Ruth with Excalibur still in hand.

"You do realize Andy will be annoyed that someone blew up half his pets." She watched as a little Bulldog just walked away tongue hanging out. Tie was aware Ruth was here and placed her blade into the ground. "Ah welcome back it really is great to see you. I can only assume we're here to hunt Jackals?"

"Pretty much the case. We have our serial killer around here and three more on the way."

Tie saw Ruth held one of Earrings precious treasures and simply looked at him in annoyance. "So any idea on who our opponents are?" Tie asked Ruth but already assumed she was going to be victorious.

----------------------------------------------

Hei appeared as a green blip on everyone's sensors. They could see where he was on their radar. Sarah distributed her orders on where to move in. Using her ability she sensed which was the most effective areas for her team to set up.

"Hideki switch to close quarters weaponry and head in through the back. Its booby trapped so set a mute device and an explosive charge nearby. It'll eliminate anything that's an issue in the room. Team Buck will set their own mute device and use heavy weaponry. Suppress them for twenty seconds with explosives and bullets."

"Hey why are we Team Buck?" Ex Army Ranger Miranda Howler wondered as she carried her man sized weapon over her shoulder.

"Because Buck likes to fuck. Get to it." She said as if they would understand. Everyone was in their positions. The mute device suprressed sound in the immediate area making even bombs quieter than a car alarm. She sent a message to Hei.

"In fifteen seconds the building you are in will become a silent warzone for 20 seconds. At that point there will be only one of my agents in the building with you. He's the only one using a blade." Just before the attack began she said.

"Hold on to your balls." Hyper velocity rounds tore through the walls of the restaurant while explosions rocked the entire place. Several soldiers were torn apart dropping while their leader had enough armor to resist the rounds before hitting the floor. Others were able to take cover and wait it out.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 1:58 pm

"Tie ears Ruth's voice as well"

Ruth: It is not another angel fallens...they do not seem to be demonic either.

"Melker emerges from the store coughing and notices Tie, reading herself. The two of them at the same time, plus whoever was firing those arrows. And she doubted someone like Harry Estevan would come along to save her this time"

"As she's considering her option, another projectile flies towards her. She raises a barrier without even looking, but after stopping in mid air, it starts to slowly rip at the barrier, before shattering. This finally causes her to look back"

At the corner with the ally, two of the people Ruth felt show up. One of them is a man clad in black priest robes with a robe over himself, and a cross hanging from his neck. The other is a young girl, carrying a battle standard with the flag rolled up on her and a sword sheathed on her side. The girl addresses the angels with a contemptuous voice that carries an obvious French accent"

Girl: Ha! Who the hell are these two? Our target was not suppose to be engaged in battle today padre?

"He ignores the crass girl and addresses Tie and Earrings in a grandiose voice"

Padre: Angels of our Father in Heaven, we apologize for the intrusion. We our holy agents of the Catholic church's Burial Agency, here to put an end to this abomination you see before you. We shall take her into our custody, there is no need to concern yourselves

"Melker is caught between both groups, sword ready. If she's going to die, she will not go quietly it seems"

----

"Hei acts quickly. Running out of the room, he finds the first group of guards and throws his blade right into one of them, before using his wire to trip another and electrocuting him, all the while getting closer and cutting the throat of the last one. He keeps going up the building until he finds the leader, flanked by another guy. He quickly throws his combat knife right into the leader with the intent of taking him out quickly"

Hei: Huang, I found what appears to be the their leader. Engaging now

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:50 pm

Melker looked like a cornered animal ready to rip apart anyone who moved. Earrings could see everyone in the immediate area and was ready put them all into his reality marble, but doubted that would be necessary. Tie surveyed the situation keeping herself calm, but ready to strike.

"Since this is primarily your quarry will you allow them to deal with it?" Tie asked Ruth mainly out of some respect for the Angel. The Burial Agency was known to her as occasionally running into her own authorities with little real conflict. "For the moment this is your call."

Earrings still continued to eye Melker for the slightest movement.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hideki burst through the now destroyed Kitchen. The men who came inside weapons aimed found themselves with their heads gone before they even noticed. He cloaked going through the rooms and clearing out the first floor making sure Hei didn't have anyone coming into flank.

The leader blocked the knife with his gun. It wedged itself between the barrels making his weapon temporarily disabled it. The guard behind Hei lunged at him. Her blows were faster than the others and she seemed more well trained. Every miss that hit a wall tore through it. She intended on breaking Hei while her Leader simply ran through the nearest wall and going through it.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:30 am

"Hei dodges one of the blows and puts his hands on her head, sending an electrical current strong enough to kill her, stepping back to catch his breath"

Hei: Damn cyborgs...

"Hei cursed in Chinese. Ever since cyborgs had become widespread in the underworld, fights were getting more dangerous. And he wasn't getting any younger."

----

"Ruth appears in front of the two angel siblings"

Ruth: In the name of our Father, step away from the child. Us angels will take her into custody

"The girl, Gaelle, raises her eyebrows"

Gaelle: I'm afraid it is, how do you say, not going to happen my petite angele. We were given orders to kill her.
Ruth: I am an Archangel of the Heavenly Host, my word is God's word. Are you challenging that?
Padre: Oh, of course not miss, but...the Host has been cut. Your authority is as valid as the Vaticans until God may speak to us again.

"The Padre smiles as Gaelle slowly takes out her sword."

Gaelle: Now step back my petite angele. She has murdered your kin no? Retribution is in order

"Ruth under any other circumstance would have agreed. But she couldn't help picture the last time she saw Harry. She didn't want to kill the girl just because of what her brother Lucifer had done to her"

"As the standoff continues, someone jumps down from the roof and stands on the other side of the street. A woman with long raven black hair, wearing a dark robe with armor and exposed shoulders, and carrying a lance, eyes all the people present"

Woman: Oh dear...it seems there's other people here. In the name of God and the Queen, I'm going to have to ask you to step away from the girl

"Gaelle reacts right away at the mention of Queen, and lunges towards her. She uses her lance to block the sword, and at that point Melker takes the chance to turn around and lunge towards Tie, her long glowing energy weapon swinging down at her."

Ruth: Damn it! Who!

"Padre laughs as he watches"

Padre: That I believe is the vampire Diana, an operative of the Red Branch. I didn't know Britain had sent their paranormal agents here as well

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:13 am

Tie and Melker were immediately locked in battle. Their weapons clashed burning with heavenly energies. She forced Melker back away from Earrings but still in view. Tie knew what he had planned and it was the perfect time. No enochian barriers around to mess it up and just two powerful beings clashing in the street no pressure.

"Your authority here!" Earrings began enveloping them into his own Reality Marble. Molten rock began forming around them all slowly. Soon everyone stood surrounded by small pools of lava. The sky hellish around them like the typical depiction of hell. "Is non existent fools!"

Tie forced Melker's blade into the ground with Excalibur burning it and forcing her to stop for the moment. "Me and my sister will give you all two options. Leave and survive or stay and die." Two spears appeared in Earrings hands. He stood on a large pillar of rock above all of them. "Its just that simple."

"You may get to live. What will the little Jackal do." Tie spoke to Melker wanting a battle knowing how this will likely end. This was Earrings territory and Ruth was on their side. It was heavily one sided, but she knew he didn't want to risk unnecessary violence.

-----------------------------------------

The heavily armored leader burst out from the side of the restaurant and landed on his feet.The drone spotted him and started pursuing. "Stand down and clean up the restaurant. Retrieve anyone still alive. Hideki rendezvous with our partner upstairs." Sarah was given control of the drone and was personally controlling it. Finding where he was headed was a priority.

Hideki made it up stairs cloaked and only uncloaked when he spotted Hei. It took no time before Hei could notice his presence. "Cool it." The blade in his hand was the sign of his identity as an ally. "My boss and your temporary employer already deemed our mission a success. The perimeter is being secured at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:33 pm

"Well, I don't see them helping anytime soon." Victor replied as the three arrived at their location of interest. "Let's just drive on. If we just focus on the bots, I think Morgan's forces will leave us alone. We just have to get out of here before they start asking questions."

Wayne ignored the two as giant blue bulldozer appeared and scooped up the rubble in their way. Victor just remained on guard. He could hear firefights off in the distance, but he was sure this civil war had no such thing as a ceasefire zone.

And he was right, a few Doombots managed to wander their way, but were easily put down. Wayne taps Victor's arm.

"Found the door." Wayne made the bulldozer vanish. There was an entraced sealed by two unlabeled metalic doors. "NOW we need Kara to just--"

"Ares..." Victor said before charging the door and bashing through it. He was knocked off balance and hit the ground rather hard. "Fuck... found the key..." Victor groaned as he got up.

"Should of used Kara."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:48 am

"Gaelle reacts to the statement by taking out her banner, displaying the French fleur-de-lys on a white field, and slamming it into the ground. Both her and the padre seem to flow with the faintest light. As she continues to fight, using both the banner against Diana. Diana responds by taking out another lance, made of pure energy. Ruth begins to shave as she stares at it"

Ruth: That lance

"She blocks one attack from Gaelle, turns around, and throws with superhuman strength, aiming at Earrings"

Diana: I'm afraid I can't let the, what did you call her, little jackal, escape
Ruth: DODGE THAT FALLEN!

"Ruth aims her bow and throws an arrow at Diana, as she pulls out one more lance and uses it to block both the arrow and another incoming attack from Gaelle"

"Meanwhile, Melker takes the sword from the ground and attacks again"

Melker: I will die rather than let you abominations dressed as heavily beings pollute this world further.

"As all this is happening, the Padre sits back smiling, doing nothing"

----

"Hei stares at him"

Hei: The boss escaped. I'm going after him. Feel free to take your cargo and pay my partner once you're done

"Hei follows the direction he went in through the walls, emerging into the rain filled streets. He notices the drone in the sky and runs off in that direction, quickly using his wires to get to the roof"

Hei: Huang. Get Mao to take to the skies. Use my position as reference. I want to interrogate the leader of the mercenaries.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 1:33 am

"It had been a long day and night but Sandra had gotten many people on her side as well as tending to other matters that arose. The brief chat with Zach didn't net her Chulance, but the possibility of getting him back seemed to be there. To Sandra pleasure the final member to her group had decided to join her team, Katy made her way to Sandra in the final hours of the night insisting she reconsidered Sandra's offer. Of course Sandra wouldn't turn down her closest non-love affair friend on the island.

As the sunlight of morning broke the darkness of night, Sandra started gathering her team members bringing them to her home on Genosha. Some was not use to the early morning hours but overall there wasn't much complaint. Sandra gathered her team in full rather quickly, even Emmet's friends who she had not previously worked with. But if Emmet thrust them, Sandra had faith."

Sandra: Welcome everyone to Genosha Island. Most of you know this place well, some of you are here for the first time. Regardless the sight seeing will have to wait as we have a objective at hand. Today my friends, we drive the leaders that be out of power so that new leadership shall step up. Today we bring Genosha back to it's roots, a safe haven for all creatures mutant, supernatural, alien or beyond. Humanity has invaded this great land time and time before, and they will do it again as soon as they get the slightest reason to fear us. We could save this world a billion times over and all they will care about is imprisoning us.

I myself has put up with this going on a decade of loyal service. The original leader of this team wanted to bring peace between us and humanity. A grand dream I hoped would one day come through, but it did not happen and it's obvious it's never going to. So now, going forward we stand for us. Humanity can solve their own problems. We stand and fight for our own, do what benefits our kind, not theirs. No longer do we accept being their weapon of mass destruction. We focus on our kind going into the future and any unregulated access by humanity on these lands, we deal with our way. It may even be taken as a act of war depending who invades our space.

"Katy already had a terrible feeling about this and Sandra hadn't even done anything yet. It sounded like she was going to entirely cut off negotiations with humanity. She was going to lead this team straight down a obvious war path, there was no war this would go over well. Even more disturbing was the fact few people here seemed to care. Milo and Dave seemed to have just about enough of how humanity treats them as Sandra has. Emmet's group seemed not to care at all and was here solely to support Sandra. Luke and Tesla seemed to be only focused on getting what they wanted despite the end result. Nick and Cassandra showed some concern but was being coaxed along by their model parent figures. Katy had to try hard not to sigh at that thought. The main person here that could possibly object to all this seemed to be Abby, who looked to be uncomfortable but was here in a "supportive family member" role."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:26 am

The moment that weapon was thrown Earrings instinctively evaded the weapon. On some level he knew what it was and wanted it. He reappeared near Gaelle and slammed his red spear into the ground sending lava flying into the banner destroying it. "Its over." He raised his yellow spear and charged into the her.

"To bad little one." Tie exchanged blows with Melker using pure power over technique to keep pushing her back. "We could've had much more fun together." She kept attacking looking at her opponent's movements. Every blow, dodge and blocked attack was painting a picture for Tie. Excalibur found its openings and pushed through. Tie used her brute strenght and skill to get past Melker's defense. She did wonder why Earrings didn't end this fight yet. Maybe he had something else in mind.

-----------------------------------------

Before Hideki could even inform Sarah of Hei's movment she responded. "No worries let him go. Either two things will happen. His prey will have friends arriving very soon and we can read their combat data easily, or they don't and Hei might successfully interrogate the man. Either way we get something out of it."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:00 pm

“Kelsey was debating on whether or not to reveal her secret to Rachel. But if anything went sour she could always just use her vampiric hypnosis on her friend to make her forget, but then she’d really have no where to go.”

Kelsey: This..something happened to me..I’m..dead..basically..

“Kelsey released her fangs in full view of her friend then retracted them.  She then reached into her purse fishing around for some cash and handed it to her old friend.”

Kelsey: Here drinks on me..only thing I feel like drinking right now..is blood..but I can’t..I don’t know why this happened to me..I..I.. got turned a couple week’s ago and I didn’t know where to go, I was already a mutant, now I’m really a monster my life is over Rachey 

“Kelsey teared up as she spoke, obvious she didn’t enjoy being converted to a vampire, and was adjusting to being a creature of the night.”
………………………………………………..
Zach was sitting down in his chair looking over various printed documents as well as his large desktop screen. Everything was going according to his plan, his conversation with Sandra had started off as he’d expected she just wanted Chulance back. He told her of his own scheme his plan to put humanity in their place, to let mutants rule as gods, although he didn’t reveal the finer details of his plan. He remembered the conversation in detail.

“Sandra I know you..and the SXM have never..saw eye to eye with me and some have even labeled me extremist..but it’s only a matter of time. A year or two ago did you think we’d be in this position, where the Government was a legitimate enemy? We use to reign as gods we ignored humanity, and gave them chance after chance but time after time they turned on us, dogged us, disgraced us, no matter how many of their lives we saved and restored. Enough is Enough, I need Chulance, because eventually he’ll come around, they all will, we need to work together, humanity’s time is coming to an end. Magneto was right, he’ll go down in history as a legend the original X Men, and all them died saving this world, and what’s the thanks they get, their labeled as terrorists in the history books. It’s time we change that, it’s time for a new era..natural selection has chosen us to rule the world, and maybe beyond, consider that and I’ll consider giving you guys back Chu.” Zach then shimmered away.

He stared at the screen and suddenly felt hands on his back. He already knew who it was. “What do you want Siya.”

“Oh what has you so grumpy this morning Zachy? Your little chat with the Phoenix didn’t go as plan? Shocking isn’t it, that the SXM didn’t agree to help you take over the world.”

“Let it go Siya, with the way things are going, and the scenario’s I’ve been seeing lately…they will..or else thinks we’ll end up bad..perhaps even worst then your future unless we change something soon, we need to strike first, and the first step is getting to Apocalypse’s horsemen, your daughter. It’s time for a family reunion.” Zach smiled as his plans were soon to come together.
………………………………………………………..
“Greg was toying around with the temperature raising it and lowering it all around his room, making it go from raging heat to freezing cold. That was the best aspect of his power never being bothered by the weather, he could wear whatever clothing he wanted whenever. Of course sporting gym shorts when it was -10 degree’s was a dead give away to either heavy intoxication, or his powers.”

Greg: Damn it ventro…..if I’m doing this..I’m getting hella heat from the feds..attention in places I don’t want it..this all better be worth it..

“Greg sighed reminiscing on his prior conversation with Troy about Milo’s request, and why it was necessary. It was irritating but he’d feel happier if  the Phoenix really took over the team, although he’d incinerated her best friend, so she probably didn’t have his interests at heart he’d have to change that.
…………………………..
Damon just groaned and followed along.

“Whatever let’s get this shit and leave.”
………………………
“Milo reached in his pocket for a pack and took out a cig, quickly lighting it. This was gonna be good he was just kicking back enjoying Sandra’s speech. It was about time someone did something, one of the main reasons he was supporting Sandra besides his feelings for her, and what not was because he felt this was a long time coming. Someone had to do something and if he was too consumed by narcotics and alcohol to act It was up to her to save their kind, the Phoenix.”

Dave: I see Milo decided to show up..

“Dave wanted to try to be cordial with him at least for now, besides he had some reason to thank him, if it wasn’t for him betraying him to Carmen he’d have never reached this current level of power he attained at Warp, after all these years he finally felt something he’d desired since he was murdered by Madara all those years ago, useful.”
……………………………………
“Ledge was drawing out and retracting his claws over and over again while cleaning them off. Yesterday at Terra-corp had been a mess, but one things for sure. There had been not one but two intrusions. The first was whoever wanted something from Terra-corp, and the second was someone who had found out the first intruder and covered there steps for whatever reason. Things were not going good, the team was turning to nothing, and Elle was still off on her own mission, he sometimes wondered if she left with Kujon just to get away from it all.”

Ledge: Just fucking great…

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:19 pm

"Rachel raises her eyebrows and sighs, leading her inside"

Rachel: Calm down Kels. I'm sure we can find a solution. Maybe hook you up with a contact inside a blood bank or something. Also you should still eat and drink normal food. Your taste buds aren't dead, and it helps psychologically I'd imagine, so

"Rachel orders two drinks and hands her one"

---

"Gaelle raises her sword and clashes with Earrings. Before he can pull back a blast of heavenly fire emerges from the sword and forces him back"

Ruth: That sword...Akroma's blessing
Gaelle: Stand back your grace angele. I do not wish to do combat

"She pulls back and touches the broken banner. As if by magic it starts to repair itself. Diana takes the opportunity to run past everyone and head for the lance she threw. Melker notices this and uses Tie's blown to allow herself to get pushed back, and then changes directions mid air by creating a solid platform with sigils to swing at Diana, who's forced to dodge. In the middle of all this, Ruth reaches the lance first. The energy condenses into a solid, blood red coloured spear, seemingly battered and made of wood and iron tip"

Ruth: This...this is the lance of longinus.

----

"Hei continues along the roof. He seems a bird up in the sky seemingly glide just above him for a good while, before moving faster ahead. He follows it and quickly comes upon the leader in an alleyway. Pull out his combat knifes he jumps down and first, throws one against the wall to use as a swing with his wires, decending down and using the momentum to stab the other hand into his shoulder. He fights him off, but he just takes a few steps back, and then threateningly pulls a wire attached to the combat knife he left on the guy's shoulder."

Hei: If you move, you die. I want some questions answered

"Meanwhile, a black cat swoops down from the rooftops as well, and talks in a human voice in a com on his collar"

Mao: Hei's got him. Fight might not be over

---

"James is still going through his scan of the east coast. His face now shows several days worth of beard. Suddenly he moves just an inch. Fawkes, who had finally collapsed, gets up in a rush"

Fawkes: Ledge! Gather the team...Sandra's on Genosha

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Ledge: ALRIGHT LET"S MOVE...wait Sandra? What do you mean Sandra's on Genosha, she lives there why do we need to mobilize for that?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:36 pm

"Fawkes shakes his head as he starts to gear up. Simon can be heard upstairs cursing"

Fawkes: No, she's here with a team. They're going to try taking over the island. We need to get Nate and any other UN official to safety before she does something stupid and bullets start flying directed at mutants

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Emmet and his group had arrived in a massive stretch limo, amidst fireworks and rose petals. A red carpet spread out from the limo all the way to Sandra's home. Emmet stepped out, decked up in the latest fashion, a billowy crimson red coat, A red button up shirt, black pants, and steel toed boots. Complete with a top hat adorned with diamonds and a casmere scarf, he floated to Sandra's house, Kaiser and Iko darting around him, taking pictures. Emmet giggled " Oh my, one does feel like a celebrety around you all " Tanesha rolled her eyes as she, Noah, and Adrian held up the back of his coat. Riku brought up the rear, throwing rose petals around.

Emmet greeted Sandra and took his seat on the fainting couch he'd brought with him. The code:breakers arranged themelve around him. They all listened intently to Sandra's words as she paved through, making her thoughts and feelings known. The crowd was taking it with mixed feelings but they wouldnt all be here unless they agreed on some level. Emmet was the sort who would support those he called a friend through any endeavor. He had no personal hatred for humanity, at the moment anyway. He'd gone through that phase several times and vented his feelings in far more dramatic and grandiose ways then Sandra was. She had her reasons and he would help her however he was able too, it all sounded very amusing and rather interesting.

Riku, being a half demon, had no particular carings about humanity, what he liked was the possibility of complete chaos, that seemed to be the end result of this Sandra's declaration. Adrian didnt care in slightest but liked the prospect of fighting, Noah and Tanesha were little more reluctant. Tanesha was close with her family, or she had been and still loved them, Noah had spent the better part of his life fighting to protect humanity as well, but in the end both of them but help but see Sandra's point, they were just being used. Iko and Kaiser were on Emmets side completely and wherever that maybe. Their upbringing made them incredibly amoral so they saw no real problem with Sandra's choices. Genesis was abit of the same himself.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:03 pm

“Kelsey took the drink and frowned. She’d never been a heavy drinker growing up due to her parents, but now nothing sounded better then a drink. She quickly downed half of it before sitting it down the horrid taste of the alcohol reminded her that her taste buds weren’t dead.”

Kelsey: It does..but blood..it’s like..omg..I can’t even explain  It’s the best thing ever to me now, it’s the beez knees, it’s better then coke, I just can’t get enough it’s not fair, some people taste better then others but..eating people it feels so wrong..that’s what monsters do like me.

“Kelsey sighed the drink was good, but she took out more cash and asked the bartender for two shots of fireball.”

Kelsey: Rachey..if you could really help me find a blood bank connect it would help ..I wouldn’t have to feel like a scumbag drinking from people..I don’t want to accidentally go to far.
……………………..
“Ledge slammed his fist into the table and stood up, unsheathing his claws again.”

Ledge: Sandra’s here with a team to do what? Fuck! This isn’t good, Nate’s hosting a meeting today at the mansion about the progress we’ve been making as a nation. Fuck.

“Ledge rushed to Peter’s room knocking on the door.”

Ledge: Peter two things one I need speed now it’s pretty urgent bub, and second get the whole team together now like in seconds..we have a potential phoenix crisis about to happen.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:15 pm

Rachel: Don't worry. I got you covered

"Rachel pats her on the back"

---

"Peter was still in his boxers, and lightly taps Ledge, giving him the super speed he asked for. Just a few seconds later, the entire team is in the living room with Fawkes."

Marianna: What...
Simon: What's the plan Fawkes?

Fawkes: We're splitting into two squads. I'll take one into the Watchtower and evac the UN politicians. Ledge, you take Erica, Ellen and Marianna and get to the mansion"

Marianna: That much firepower just for the mansion and Nate? I mean I know he's been doing good but, why?
Fawkes: Because Sandra is going to go there first, I just know it

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:16 pm

"Sandra could see the mixed reaction around the group."

Sandra: To clarify more. I realize some of you may still have families, arrangements can be made for them. I also have no reason to hurt any of humanity that doesn't hurt us. What I am putting a end to is us being pawns to governments or other organizations. All they see us as are expendable weapons. We fight for them, sacrifice for them and for what? They turn around and try to put monitors on us and imprison us. So we're not taking it any more, going forward our focus will be on us. Humanity can handle their own problems.

"Sandra hoped that bit would clear up her intentions. She wasn't stopping anyone from seeing or protecting their families. She was just not allowing mutants to be mistreated anymore. At least that was her apparent goal. With that said she ported the group out front the SXM tower where their was more space to spread out then if she'd taken them directly inside. Telepathy she reached out."

Sandra: Filipe it's Sandra. Would you, Nate and the others inside kindly step out to meet us. There is something we need to discuss and I'm afraid it must be done right now.

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:13 pm

While Mike looked upon Sandra as if she was the greatest thing that has happened to this world, Terrell arched an eyebrow before narrowing his eyes at the woman. Sure, he wanted to stick it to some of the members of the SXM, but her speech made him actually want to reconsider. And upon reconsidering, Terrell took a moment to size up those in his surroundings.

Katy, Milo, Abby, Dave... hmm who are they?

Terrell's eyes fell on Emmet and his group. He wanted to give him a good look over but everyone being teleported to the tower made him switch focus to tower.

"Towers are still in style." Mike said with a smirk before looking to Terrell. He noticed his troubled face.

"What?" Mike asked.

"Nothing. This is gonna be a lot more interesting than expected. I thought Filipe might just take this lying down, but I doubt he can wrap his head around the SXM she's creating. I'll fight if needed, but I'm leaving after this is done.

"Your loss. Sandra is the baddest leader to come up." He said as he admired her. "A dime."

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 10:17 pm

"Of course Sandra knew Filipe was here. Some of the remaining SXM seemed to be in the mansion running the school. It was a shame Filipe was trying to play the waiting game on her. With a snap of her fingers Sandra's more casual attire vanished, giving way instantly to the dawning of the Phoenix attack. It was true superhero attires wasn't used much these days, but Sandra just felt like doing it. For some reason bringing this attire back, it just felt right to her. The Phoenix was not just one in the crowd, it's time was at hand, Sandra's time was at hand and she was about to dawn a new era. Sandra spoke up to her team."

Sandra: You guys wait here for the moment. I will direct further instructions once I see how this will play out.

"Sandra ported inside the watchtower alone appearing right in front of Filipe."

Sandra: Hello friend. As I said we have something urgent to discuss, topic being SXM new management.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:59 am

Earrings just smiled wondering if Gaelle was serious. "Next time honey if you don't want any violence, don't piss in a cosmic being's yard without permission." He slammed his red spear into Gaelle's sword hitting it with a burst of energy. The power from it pushed her back nearly making her fall over. In an instant he summoned Dozens of Pikes from the sky. They all rained down around Gaelle forming a prison. It glowed a faint blue forming a barrier. "The famous Swedish Pikemen had a history you know. Even some had enchanted weapons used to hold off a powerful monster from swallowing a village. Such holy weapons used on people like you is priceless." He waved goodbye as she was forced out of his reality marble and ended up a mile outside the tower. Dealing with swordsman was Tie's job.

He made a note to find out what weapon she was using later, but right now he wanted to get rid of the others before Tie decided not play anymore. "Come on Ruth stay focused." Earrings said appearing near her as she held the Lance. "I'm a sucker for phallic objects to, but right now isn't the time."

"Ugh why do I find myself in these messes." Tie simply grunted in annoyance. The very fact these people had the lance of longinus was annoying and also amusing. It wasn't even in an Angel's care. "Now who first?" Tie lifted Excalibur into the air as a nearby volcano seemed to rumble. Time seemed to slow around her as she moved her lips. The vessel's body only slightly strained as Tie forced more power into it. The second she took a step she was gone. The ground before her exploded and she launched through the air into Melker.

------------------------------------------------

The drone hovered around from a distance observing the scene. Hei apprehended him for all intents and purposes. The leader grunted and gritted his teeth as he made sure not to even flinch. "You might as well kill me. I'm not telling you anything."

He thought about just putting a hole in Hei, but wasn't confident he was faster. In reality he was more afraid of dying than he could admit. "Look if your boss can promise some protection mayb-" The drone's trophy system was alerted in an instant, but there was nothing coming for it. The projectile it detected was currently passing through the man's head spraying fluids and metal everywhere. Sarah was more shocked than she wanted to be. She didn't even consider that using her ability was necessary at the moment, but what she saw was briefly startling.

From the alley there was no way a bullet could've reach them without going through several buildings. A weapon like that wouldn't be silent either.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 5:39 pm

Kelsey: Thanks..Rachey..but I don’t even have a place to stay..you know I never got along with my family, and if there even still out there..and they found out I’m a vampire they won’t accept me.

“Kelsey had numerous negative thoughts running through her mind, and she didn’t even share the full story about her conversion to vampirism and the people she got involved with as a result of that.”
……………………………….
“Ledge was feeling conflicted on one hand he felt the upper management of the SXM had been making some lackluster choices lately but that didn’t warrant a complete take over at least not with the methods Sandra was using.”

Ellen: Mhmm..it would be fun to eat some tasty phoenix
Ledge: Yeah well you might get your chance to have some dinner tonight, because I doubt things are gonan go well, come on ladies let’s go..

“Ledge used his newfound speed to transport Ellen, Erica, and Marianna to the mansion where Nate was shaking hands with a politician.”

Nate: Ledge what the fuck
Ledge: No time to explain Sandra’s lost her fucking mind…she’s trying to take over the SXM and the whole country by force right now..we need to get you out of the mansion
Politician: The Phoenix is what?!
Nate: Look we have this under control I swear
Politician: It’s always something with that damn bird isn’t it, I’m tired of.

“Suddenly an invisible wall of force slammed the suited con man into a wall rendering him unconscious and Ellen grinned.”

Ellen: Don’t worry Nate, he’ll wake up happy thinking this was one of the best meetings of his life and he left on good terms, now contact the rest of your friends, I’m going to link you all, and then once your all linked whatever I do to one of you all will happen to all…so..an escape will be easy
Nate: Wait..Ellen..please..you just knocked him out..and you want me to link myself to the rest of the UN politicians?
Ellen :OF course, I wouldn’t do anything to hurt my handsome black president now would I come on take my hand baby and let’s go for a ride.
Nate: Huh alright Ledge I’m trusting you..not her..
Ellen: Awh so mean.

“Ellen reached out for Nate and began the process of linking him to the others while Ledge turned to the other two.”

Ledge: Get ready..I feel like she’s gonna bust in here any second. James what’s going on with Sandra’s team right now, and where’s Icey?
Nate: Damn it all! Ledge get in contact with S.H.I.E.L.D we need to handle this situation with as much aid as possible!
Ellen: Ssssh don't fidget or talk too much I wouldn't want to exactly..convert you into my life energy or convert you and the rest of the suits into.. silver..ware..well actually.. I don't get along very well with these type's of people, and I could use some more former human knives, and forks
Nate: Ellen
Ellen: JEez just kidding LEdge call his friends in he's no fun.
Ledge: Fuck alright!

"Ledge took out his phone and began contacting Aaron, quickly sending him a couple texts
Urgent situation on Genosha, Phoenix melt down, need S.H.I.E.L.D back up, please pick up the phone "

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next