Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:07 am

“Taylor nodded”

Taylor: Understandably so..at least..prior..to..my resurrection…I lay there dying..my whole life flashing before me..all my accomplishments achievements..failures..regrets..flooded me….I thought everything over..and then it was lights out..and I met someone..someone who..you might not believe in..someone who gave me a second chance..through the hands of your shinigami doctor…and I was back..and my eyes were made open look you’ve probably heard the stories you probably don’t care, as for the rescue party..it’s irrelevant because there’s nothing to be rescued for.

“The President took out a sheet of paper and handed it to James, it was details about the probation act, to reverse some of the effects of the very same monitor act his administration had approved during the height of MRD’s success and power.”

Taylor: I need your help to pass this bill..right now there’s chaos in the street, I’m getting word of these leaks..of information..it’s mass chaos in the streets, now more than ever we need to unite. The Probation act is the key to a road..a path that leads to true unity..between everyone in this country, and from there the world, we need to work together Psyche..on the back of the sheet some influential republicans..if you can influence them..with that talent of yours..I’ll do the rest..I realize the error of my ways..and apologize for my crimes..against the superhuman populace..and wish to do everything in my power to seek atonement..redemption however..with all the lives that have been lost I doubt that’ll ever be completely possible but I’ll do everything I can, but I seek the support of the world’s greatest heroes..to help the world realize you are their best protectors. Lastly I’d like your help in arranging a meeting with that..mystical friend of yours Miss Strange .
……………………….
“Ledge groaned as he put the ear piece in, and Alex just smiled.”

Alex: Been a long time since we took these out hasn’t it?
Ledge: No time for nostalgia.. let’s get to work..Ellen you got that?
Ellen: Hmmmmmmm….yesss..Alex you ready.. hulk up..if this guy can tamper with mutant powers..you do need to go first
Alex: So suddenly you’re not so confident in your magic?
Ellen: It’s not that..I’m just unsure…if this individual can block my mutant powers..while I can use magic..their a byproduct of my mutant powers after all..

“Ellen used her powers to bring them to their location, and enhanced Fawkes’s ability to keep them all invisible, while Alex quickly transformed.”

Alex: Hmm..place is heavily guarded…just move in?
…………………………
Sean: Whaaat? You’ve got some explosive friends.
Dale: Yeah..it’s always something crazy going on here, but that’s besides the point. I know it has to do with the angels in LA..but what exactly is it..definitely doesn’t feel harmless..
……………………..
Castiel: Probably the best course of action no telling how stocked their supernatural arsenal is…they seemed to have sticky fingers..a trait I once shared with them
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 5:22 am

James: You want me to manipulate someone telepathically? Sorry, but not

"James looks at Taylor head on"

James: That's not what this head is for. That said...I think I can still be of help to you. I know someone who...knows people, that's kind of his thing. I'll take this, and he'll do the rest. And as for Miss Strange

"He writes up a phone number"

James: Use that

"Outside, Fawkes gives the go"

Fawkes: Hit them. Hulk, Witch take point and distract them. Fullmetal, Spark

Simon: Yeah yeah, I got him covered from up here
Fawkes: Morph, Claw, with me.

"Fawkes leads Erica and Ledge down the escape ladders on the side of the building and waits for Ellen and Alex to start the fight"

---

Amber: I don't know what it is. If I did, I wouldn't be so worried. I'll need to go there and figure it out

---

"Meanwhile Aaron is messing around with a computer while Chris examines the energy signature"

Chris: This...this appears to be more than a signal
Aaron: Look doctor, sorry, I don't have with for
Chris: There's fluctuations all around the sky, but first and foremost the signal is trans-dimensional. Mister Stark this thing can call up beings from other worlds
Aaron: What, but that's
Chris: And it'll only increase with time. It's going to turn the planet into one gigantic light bulb...and the moths will be very very dangerous indeed

----

"Gally quickly arrives at LA and breaks right through the tower. Any guard that tries to stop her is instantly bathed in heavenly fire, burned alive down to the bone"

Gally: TIE! EARRINGS! WHERE ARE YOU YOU INSOLENT WORMS! I DEMAND YOUR PRESENCE!

"Gally blasts through another squad of guards as she walks through the tower, looking for the angels"

"Meanwhile, Earrings gets a mental contact from Ruth, asking very much what is on everyone's mind"

Ruth: What did you two just do!?
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:56 am

"Katy had found herself taken with the rest of the group, she was there in the closing moments of things after Sandra power was cut, she remained quite as the group discussed things. At the table Katy felt oddly out of place, she was sitting by Ikon. It seemed a new girl had taken Katy's spot next to Sandra, Katy wondered what Sandra's relation to Tenesha was."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Earrings already told his men to stand down and don't confront Gally. He knew it would only result in more unnecessary deaths. Even his sister would find their deaths pointless. Ruth's question almost came as a surprise to him, but he figured its actually been awhile since the pair did something to piss everyone off.

"The only thing my sister knows how to do. Overreact."
he didn't mention it would have happened eventually with more subtlety, but they didn't have that time. "Still you should've thought about what you said earlier to her. Tie considered your warning as advice to prepare early and that's what we're going to do."

He referred to Ruth informing Tie of Gally's development. Earrings was more than willing to wait a bit longer before this, but even he wasn't completely sure whether or not they had the time. He had to admit at least this should be interesting. "Even if we could win here I'd rather not settle it now. However this turns out don't come here. This is my warning to you."

Gally could sense both of the Angels, but it was strange. They were everywhere in that Tower apparently. She could even feel it and even feel the pulse from the rift even more intensely now. Something was telling her any fight inside would not end well for both parties.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2014 11:18 pm

Ruth: Your speech implies that Avacyn is a problem, and that is only true if you intend to resist our Father's will. Fallen...you were given a chance at redemption by that pagan wench that cut us off from our home, do you intend to forfeit that chanc-...Oh Lord...

"Gally looks around the tower and smiles. Both Tie and Earrings feel the rush of power coursing through the android body, and their own forms waver, as if Gally is gathering power from their angelic essence. All angels on Earth, from the siblings, to Ruth, to Namek, to Castiel, all of them, feel as if something is pulling at their souls"

Gally: For the sake of foolish mortals you fallen have deceived, I will give you one last chance. Come forth, kneel before me, and place yourselves at the service of our Father's will. And I will consider allowing your little tower to remain standing. Refuse, and there is no force on this planet that will save you

"Earrings and Tie this time hear Ruth"

Ruth: Let me answer that for you two, yes. Don't challenge her in her state of mind
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 12:19 am

"S-sorry but I'm a little busy." Earrings stumbled over to his massive cube shaped device feeling himself struggle to keep his essence. Tie likely had an even more difficult time trying to keep the rift stable. The tower itself was connected to them and the magical energies in it added to their strength. The Rift jump started it, but even he underestimated Gally's will. He was right when he thought they weren't ready yet, but it didn't matter.

The earrings began to glow as a small wood carving slowly was pulled out of the reality marble. To Earrings it was the representation of an old ally. An ally who had its very freedom as a result of the two angels. "Great river spirit! NyamiNyami repay your debt and lend me your power!" Earrings teleported himself and the device to the roof. It twisted and contorted as the stone, metal and even flesh was changing constantly. Tie was in a completely meditative state, but he could sense the battle that raged inside of her trying to keep the rift stable and her grace. He considered himself smarter, but never stronger than her.

"Okay then its time for a miracle." The wood carving disintegrated in his hand. A moment later a roar could be heard from the skies. A large serpent with the body of a snake and head of a fish blew away the clouds with its roar. The land shook as it continued to roar and surround the rift locking its body around it. The cracks were sealing, but the hole remained now its power and destructive energies focused. The cube directed the energy into both Tie and Earrings who could feel their grace move back into them. Tie opened her eyes and looked at Earrings who just grinned.

"See I told you it would..." he stopped for a moment and fell to the ground. he clutched at the ground and his throat. The ground was being slowly bent and crushed as the forces within was in a battle. Tie stood there experiencing the same thing but barely capable of keeping her composure. "AHHH DAMMIT!" his face began to contort as so many things inside of him tried to rip its way out.

"Don't be such an attention whore brother. We've barely even finished part 1 of our goals. I am surprised the battle will be so soon. Hmm maybe I tore a hole in reality the wrong way?" Tie said this as she gripped Earrings hand to give him some comfort. He was beginning to calm down for the moment and slowly stood up.

"There was a right way and it wasn't supposed to happen this decade!" Earrings stretched out and took a breath. "Otherwise I feel surprisingly frisky."

Tie immediately snatched her hand away as a response to that. "Okay then I shall begin first. Havey everything ready and I do mean everything." she immediately appeared before Gally and adjusted her tie.

"Well isn't this a surprise. I would have sent some of my employees to greet you, but well...you killed them." Tie was simply making an attempt at politeness, but was already studying her target. Excalibur felt anxious due to fighting a holy being like this, but Tie could also feel some relief from the honor of this. "Now I wonder why did you come here? Has father returned to give us our true guidance yet?"
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:05 am

Gally: With our connection to Father crushed, I am in charge, you know that

"Ruth appears right between the two angels, her sword also in hand"

Ruth: Avacyn, you do not have your wits about you. That body is corrupting your essence

"Gally's eyes fix on Ruth as she falls to one knee, Tie feels more and more of her angel powers leave her, even as the serpent Earrings summoned stabilizes her at a decent level of power. Before both angels, Gally's body shines brightly before a sort of etheral form, that of an adult woman, long silver hair, black and white armor, the sword transformed into a long staff tipped with a blade"

Ruth: That form. No, it is too early, that body wont hold that form
Gally: I have given you your chance fallen angel Tie, now, YOU FACE THE WRATH OF YOUR OLDER SIBLING

"She dashes at impossible speeds past Ruth and brings down the staff with incredible power"

---

"Up at the roof, Earrings feels a slight disturbance in the air around, an incoming magical teleport, and has mere seconds to dodge before a girl wearing ragged jeans and a white shirt, air shining red, wearing a long red finely tailed red cape held together by an yellow necklace and a gem, that completely contrasts her remaining outfit, aims a powerful kick right into his face. The kick seems to leave behind a trail similar to a rocket's afterburner."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:57 am

Tie controlled the forces raging in side of her and blocked the attack with Excalibur. The resulting shockwave was strong enough to activate the passive magical barriers but shatter them. The tower began glowing as they clashed. "I'll NEVER BOW!!!"

She dug her heels into the ground as she was being pushed back and launched forward. The only thing visible about their strikes were the after effects. Tie used many her spells and power to try and push her enemy out of the tower, but was immediately countered. "Fracture" she whispered and her essence separated into four. A single strike with Excalibur was followed by a phantom strike by three other Ethereal Angels. They all thought "Brother is taking his sweet time."

------------------------------------------------

Earrings eyes went wide when he noticed the incoming attack. His barrier generated by his best weapon helped him resist the blow and dodge. He felt just a bit rusty for needing a barrier to evade that. "That little ritual took more out of me than I realized. Ugh who are..."

He took a second to look at her and smiled. At least Tie did one thing right. "I take it you hold the title of Sorcerer Supreme? Its an honor." The cube disappeared into his Reality Marble, but still held a connection to the world. He was just distracted enough to not immediately try and move the battle away from the tower. He knew his sister's ability now and she could wait.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:06 am

"Gally begins spinning her staff to block all attacks, and then slams it down, sending an omnidirectional blast of power that further shakes the tower up and about. Ruth is left watching and struggling between her loyalty to the Viceroy, and the lives of the humans that will die if the cyborg body fails her sister. Finally, she makes a decision, and as Gally prepares for a new offensive takes Tie's side and helps block the new attack. Her power flares and with Tie they both easily overpower and push back Gally"

Ruth: Fallen..no, Tie

"She looks back at her"

Ruth: I know you dislike taking orders, but listen very carefully. I need you to hold her off, but do not strain her. Allow yourself to be beat just enough that she stops exerting her powers. Give me time to find Filipe Costa. If that cyborg body Avacyn is trapped in is overloaded, the entire planet is doomed

----

"The girl Yelena, looks up at the sky, and then at Earrings, cracking her knuckles"

Yelena: I'm sorry about that, hmmm you're Earrings da? I do not mean to be intrusive, but that portal you have opened is dangerous indeed. I cannot have you keep it open, you understand no? You have done a lot of good. Miss Parker has said you could be trusted when I asked, so I am giving you a chance to disable that portal peacefully.

"She seems polite and soft spoken, but Earrings can feel the threat underneath the well mannered behavior"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:32 am

Ashe materialized in L.A just as things were beginning to get underway. Massive amounts of angelic energy was infused in the air, he felt it pulse across his skin and tug at his essense. But the chaos inside of him had a neutral effect to it. He leaped into the air, swirling around him to form wings on his back. He ascended higher into the air and sweaped over the building where the fighting seemed to be taking place.

Jericho was watching as well, he'd given Ashe an amulet before he'd left that would amplify the few he got from his crystal ball. Jericho raised an eyebrow as he noticed Yelena, the current sorcerer supreme, a title that he pretty much ignored. It was interesting though that situation required her interference. Ashe was watching Tie, Ruth, and Gally, he frowned slightly, one of the first facial expressions he'd made yet.

He recognized Tie and Earrings from the asgardian incident. But Gally, whose essense reaked of Michael and Ruth here. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:44 am

Most of the residents were evacuated to safe areas protected by the strongest barriers and wards. Earrings was drawing power to those places while weakening some of it around the prison. Melker was the only cell that was untouched by the drain.

Tie couldn't help but grin at the current situation. "Oh sister dear. I more than understand and besides." she went low to the ground and retrieved the other Ties. "I never intended to kill her."

She stepped in front of Ruth Excalibur in both hands. The ceiling was beginning to fall apart. Pieces of metal and granite was falling. The industrial area the fought in was essentially rubble. Their very presence electrified the air. Excalibur glowed a bright yellow and it burned with holy energy. "Okay, lets dance!"

--------------------------------------------

"I'm tempted to do as you ask. You are very polite for someone who nearly put her foot in my mouth." Earrings did realize the portal was a danger and thought Tie was crazy for even doing it this soon. Closing it however was not going to happen.

"Unfortunately for now its a necessary blemish upon the sky. I do have some concealer for it, but it will heal when it needs to. It does not need to heal now." His expression changed. While excited his look was slightly more grim and his eyes told her that he was ready to battle. In fact he almost wanted to. "Don't mistake me for a demon. This round gem we live on will not be destroyed. It is after all my father's creation."

He noticed another being flying around and even inside the tower. Any Angel here was already very far from this battle. The thing he sensed was very familiar for how odd it was. It didn't matter to him now. Putting on a show was something he was good at.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 2:56 am

Ashe inspected the portal Tie and Earrings had created, relaying his analysis of it to Jericho " It's a portal, to where I cant say "

Jericho sat back in his char and rubbed his chin in contemplation. What were these angels thinking, tearing a hole in reality and not even trying to hide it. He shook his head at the absurdity of it. He sensed great power, there seemed to be a lot of infighting going on.

" It's nothing new, angels arent designed to get along well with each other. Especially when some of them are fallen, that makes matter worse and less likely for a fight to not break out " Ashe folded his arms across his chest. Heaven meant nothing to him, but this an interesting sight, might as well enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:04 am

"Yelena sighs, and her eyes gain a shadow under them. She starts to chant, dark energies swirling around her. Earrings notices around him graves and other places disturbed, until, floating all around him, and attack the gates of the tower a legion of the dead"

Yelena: I apologize for this display. But having the Vishanti's powers behind me allows for...excellent results. And with all the dead in LA well, you can see da?

"She springs forward, again her limbs resembling after burners. Earrings also notices the eery calm breath she has to her as she rushes towards him ready to punch his lights out. As she attacks, her necromantic ghouls, empowered by her magic, fly towards Earrings as well. Some little more than charred bone from Troy's attack, others still decomposing and leaking darkness from Jet's, none of them at all conscious. About 20 or 30 attack Earrings, but most stay on the ground attempting to overrun the perimeter and climb up the tower manually. As all this happen, Yelena gears up for her attack, going for a punch"

----

"Gally grins, and her staff returns to the form of a blade, as she springs forward, speeds not yet trans light but enough to cause a sonic boom and slams the sword down with extreme prejudice. Ruth meanwhile has already teleported to safety"

---

"As all this is happening, Melker sees her chance. She pushes forth with the prayers she had been sending out and weakens more and more"

Melker: Come on, come on, just break
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:43 am

Tie teleported above her to dodge the attack but immediately blocked the next blow and was sent flying through a building. She dashed forward through the hole she made and hit Gally with a flurry of strikes. The explosions from their strikes could be tracked. Tie feigned a retreat and kept moving and dodging back using her new power to create barriers and defend her openings. She barely had time to think about what was going on at the top. They were both essentially dancing while Tie was careful to let a few strikes push her back and even get knocked around. However this sort of battle couldn't take place here.

"Lets change the playground." Tie let out a wave of energy to distract Gally and teleported into the air. Her battered wings kept her aloft as she grinned at the sibling and moved outside into the ruins of LA. If she couldn't keep the fight contained this would be the best place for a battle.

-------------------------------------

Many of the Tower's outside defenses were offline. They both considered them useless against their foes. The spear Gae Dearg appeared in Earrings right hand and dozens of other weapons appeared in the sky above and rained down upon the undead. All holy weapons meant to destroy or disable the undead creatures. As they pierced their targets Earrings parry the punch by blocking it and swinging the spear low to aim for the legs and push her back.

"I really dislike the unthinking undead." he snaps his fingers and hundreds of automated turrets came on line firing missiles and even lasers at the undead. Mostly meant to slow them down or push them off. he doubted they'd die from even that much firepower.

Melker's constant attacks were weakening the wards and sigils around her cell. The first layer kept her in, but protected her from the near vacuum just outside of it. Destroying all of them at once would make the cell outside the first layer actually survivable. Earrings couldn't help but feel annoyed by her attacks. He knew it wouldn't be long until she figured it out.

Last edited by LuckyMan on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 3:58 am

"As Tie looks up at the tower against the horizon of burnt LA, a bright light, nearly blindly, shines from above, as Gally descends from the skies ready to impale her on her once more staff weapon"

Gally: FAAAALLEEEEEEN!

---

"Yelena jumps up and then in a quick move round house kicks Earrings with her right leg. As he blocks, her left leg comes around as she spins to deliver a kick with her heel before blasting him point blank with a massive burst of mystical energy"
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 5:20 pm

The ground behind Tie cracked and melted as she focused a portion of her power again into the next strike. "MIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAAAEELL!" They both screamed as their blades connected causing another shockwave even into the skies above. Anyone could measure the power being given off here and get worried. Both of their weapons connected and Tie struggled to hold back. She could feel Excalibur burn hotter than it ever has.

"Just a little longer."

Tie thought to herself and let up just slightly. It took less than a second for her weapon to be parried and she was kicked into the Earth. "Its no fun if I can't even scratch her." Tie got up and was beginning to prepare another weapon for this.

--------------------------------------------------------

Earrings put his hands in front of the blast and forcefully deflecting it into the sky. He immediately countered with a punch that sent a blast of entropic energy into her. The ground beneath decayed as it passed. To her right and left a dozen axes and swords came spinning from his Reality Marble aimed towards her. He wondered how far he could push her with these attacks. The explosions below told him enough of what he was capable of, but he wasn't willing to go that far immediately.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:18 pm

"Gally stands imperiously over Tie and kicks her hard into a collapsed burned building, almost dismissively"

Gally: If you can not present a challenge worm, why even attempt this little stunt?

----

"zombies flew into the oncoming blades and took the hits. Yelena pulls back a bit and then flies towards him again, dropkicking into his fist and meeting the blow halfway, releasing a massive burst of energy on contact"

---

"Melker isn't even thinking about the void, she'll cross that when she comes to it. Desperation sets in, and finally, she reaches her wrist close to her mouth and bites down as hard as she can, drawing blood, and using said blood to drawn dispelling sigils against the barrier, before pouring more power into them"

Melker: Retaliation unto forgiveness; betrayal unto belief; despair unto hope; darkness unto light; death unto life. Forgiveness is before you, and so my incarnation vows. May God have mercy of this soul!

"She calls forth one last Sacrament to try and shatter the barriers"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:07 am

“President Taylor frowned when James seemed to not be keen on the idea of using his ability to help pass the bill, although he had passed along some information on which could be useful in his getting in contact with Miss Strange, certainly her mystical expertise could not only benefit the U.S Government in dealing with their various supernatural issue’s but also the issue that nagged at him regarding his soul, and the corruption of others he could now see.”

Taylor: I see..thank you..then for your assistance..I know..that..I may not seem to be the most trustworthy of individuals and perhaps I can never truly gain the full trust of the SXM, and for that I am saddened but I also understand why..my past speaks for itself. I’m sorry for the manner in which I dragged you out your residence…Agent Harrison can be quite brutish in his methods..however I’d like to be in contact with you..especially…you are someone in the superhero community I highly respect..and I believe..together we can make immense progress in superhuman human relations and reverse the damage…done by recent events..that being said you’re free to go James, I’ll contact my agent to reverse the diminishing of your abilities promptly.

“Taylor examined the number, the next he’d call. He felt like for once in his life he was making progress, actual progress to benefit people, and not just his re-election. Just then an agent made his way into the room whispering something into Taylor’s ear.”

Taylor: Hmm..not good at all..escort our friend here to the front of the premise’s before his accomplice’s cause too much damage.
……………………………
“Outside Ledge went with Fawkes, while Ellen used her powers to manifest monsters formed of grass and dirt to begin causing a distraction outside, with agents coming too with high powered weapons responding to the magically manifested menace’s, while Alex rushed forward bursting through an entrance only to encounter Eddy.”

Eddy: Hmm the hulk…ahh shit I’ve always kinda wanted to use my powers on someone like you
Alex: I’ve always had the desire to smash people like you…

“Alex charged forward lunging for Eddy, who moved forward at blinding speeds, while a battle began he received a message from the President, dodging one of Alex’s attacks, and moving outside to wards Ellen gathering mystical energies in her hand.”

Ellen: OH..so you’re the one I missed earlier how nice to meet you
Eddy: The same, the superheroes are lucky..really..so many..damn gorgeous…women among their kind..almost makes a guy like me consider a career change but I come bearing good news…you..have telepathic ability know?
Ellen :How did you..
Eddy: Part of what makes me special..call your friends down..The President is releasing Psyche and escorting him to the front of this premise’s in exchange for the halting of your attack slash invasion whatever you think this is….and his powers will be restored in full…as soon as you co-operate, read my mind..I’m letting you do so..for the moment confirm I’m telling the truth.
Ellen: Hmm..careful kiddo grant me access to your mind..when your lying..and I’ll get to have plenty of fun with you…for a while.

“Ellen peered into his mind, before sending out a message to the X Force that James was being released as they spoke.”
……………………………
Sean: It definitely feels powerful..exotic..as does mystical energies really.
Dale: Heh..well if your going to check it out I’m coming with you….seems like the Hollywood angels don’t really have as much love for us as the big man upstairs does.
……………………..
Sammie: EWW! Moths are disgusting! Aaaron if there building a super tower for a bunch of moths why don’t we just make it go poof I’m sure me, Sean, Milo, Amber, and all of us working together can stop this….
…………………..
“War, destruction, pain, suffering, rage, agony, all part of the human experience. A man lay on the ground blood rushing from his gaping wounds, the scene was one of horror. A branch of the red room experiments gone wrong, a small group of scientists fired from their work, and attempting to continue their research despite Vlad shutting it down officially. They of course needed mutants for this research, and to acquire them they hired dangerous anti mutant mercarnies. The capture of mutants for a variety of purpouse’s had become a booming business across the world. Whether it was bringing in dangerous mutant criminals or escaped prisoners, helping bigoted religious leaders who saw them as spawn of satan that needed to be “purified, or families who wished to purge the earth of their disgusting mutated offspring. This man was merely one who’d been injured in an effort to help his wife and daughter escape to safety, both mutants as well, the two mutant mercarnies in hot pursuit.”

Mercenary 1: Hmm..he’s going to bleed out..unless the wife has some healing power of sorts..
Mercanary 2: Forget it, it’s pointless

“The man raised his weapon only for a hand to burst through his abdomen and an explosion of heavenly flames followed burning the man alive, the other man backed up firing his weapon into the flames to no avail.”

Mercenary 1: You think you’re fucking going to stop me HUH TAKE THIS!!!

“He tossed some sort of grenade like explosive into the air releasing anti mugenic gases into the air, causing the already dying man to began violently coughing on the verge of vomiting, when a blast of light came from the heavens incinerating the mercenary, and purging the area of the gas that was akin to kryptonite to the harmed mutant. The man lay there in pain on the verge of death when an African American male approached him kneeling down laying his hands on him and filling him with some sort of light. “

Man: Who are
Man: Fear not..for I am angel..my name is Namek..and you my friend have been given a second chance..rest..

“Namek stood up as the job was completed, the man healed. He got up to thank the mysterious stranger, only for his wife and daughter to rush over to him embracing him surprised he was alive, while Namek stood elsewhere in the jungle he felt something tugging on his very essence.”

Namek: Oh dear..the Avacyn…is quite upset it seems…what have they done…what in heaven’s name have they done..
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:18 am

"Fawkes holds up a hand for Ledge and Erica"

Fawkes: Wait...Witch just contacted. They're letting Psych go. Morph

"Erica nods, and without needing to be told, transforms into a CIA agent, before slowly mixing in with the others who had gone into high alert. Fawkes then makes himself and Ledge visible and walks up to the CIA agents, lighting up a cigarette as he walks"

Fawkes: Where's my guy? I want him returned now.

----

Amber: I don't know yet. I'm going to wait. But the Vishanti already sent the current Sorcerer Supreme

----

"Chris keeps analyzing the data, and suddenly the screens shift from showing real time images to showing a diagram, in 3D, showing a sort of funnel above the portal with various energy signals"

Aaron: What did...what?
Chris: It's quite simple really. You can see right here the only thing that the portal of these parameters allows passage of is energy. I don't really understand mysticism, but even then, there's a sort of funnel, even if the tendency is to increase. The homing beacon effect is merely a side effect. And as you can see

"Chris points to the tower and two moving blips"

Chris: The energy feeds into the tower, which apparently is feeding into whatever these two small blips are, that then feed back into the tower and portal. Especially this one here on the floor
Aaron: So...what are those?
Chris: I don't know what these signatures are Mister Stark, these are all new to me. If you give me enough time I can quantify and analyze them better, perhaps come up with individual names
Elsa: Or perhaps, they already have names. Your instruments simply need to be updated for them
Chris: I'm afraid I'm not the hardware guy miss

---

"Padre and Gaelle escort Castiel outside and meet with Diana"

Diana: About our little angel got motivated. Think you can teleport us darling?
Padre: That would save us some time yes
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 12:25 am

Agent: Right here..

“The agents released James to Fawkes, and them, while Eddy was outside attempting to flirt with Ellen who seemed somewhat receptive to his efforts but was on the job.”

Ellen: Not saying your not cute..definitely my type of mancandy…but I don’t know if my boss would approve of me..messing around with someone who kidnapped my team member
Eddy: Kidnapping…is a harsh word..I’d consider it more..political borrowing..under the orders of the Central Intelligence Agency..
Ellen: fancy way of bullshitting..
……………….
Dale: The rasputins…huh..I still say the Parkers did it better.
Sean: I’m monitoring the situation right now suffice to say it’s getting quite interesting…
………………………..
Castiel: Hmm..it seems you people have many needs..I guess that’s commonplace in all humans let’s go.

“Castiel teleported them all to their destination.”
………………………………..
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 1:18 am

"As everyone calms down, Marianna looks to the side and spies a silhouette in the distance. She squints her eyes and notices it's running and great speed towards the group"

Marianna: Guys! Be careful! There's...

"Before she can give the warning, a grenade goes flying towards the group outside the building"

-----

Amber: You kidding? We had some of the shortest stints as Sorcerer Supreme in the history of the charge

----

"The fight is going on outside Gally and Tie on the ground and Earrings and Yelena at the top. Castiel teleports them right outside the tower"

Diana: So, what now Padre
Padre: Simple. We break out the target.

"Padre flexes his neck and looks up at the tower, seeing a hole"

Padre: Everyone break. The dungeons should be further up in the tower. Whoever makes it to her first, secure her, and bring her out

"And with that, he springs towards the tower. As the three remain behind, Gaelle slowly unwrapping her banner and readying to fight through the horde of zombies, Padre runs straight up the tower until he reaches the first hole in the structure he can find"

Diana: How the...
Gaelle: It's best you don't ask vampire. I prefer la voie directe. Meet you there

"She blasts through both the zombies and the machine guns of Earrings with a blast of heavinly fire from her sword before walking up to the entrance"

Diana: My my. Guess that leaves us. Can you teleport us up little angel?

"Diana pulls forth the lance of longinus from the runes on her shoulders, readying for battle"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:13 am

Alex: Wait oh shit
Taylor: HOLY
Ellen: STOP!

"Ellen erected a magical field arond everyone present to protect them from the explosion, while Eddy simultaneously used his powers on her greatly empowering the field."
Sean: Hmm...
Dale: Course I was joking sis..jeez your spending too much time in the mansion lately..if you lost your sense of humor
Keeth: She never really had one though.

"Keeth came into the room sparking a spliff."

Keeth: She makes up for it in other categories though
Castiel: I'll help you but I warn you I'm not a "little" angel..also a friend of mine is coming

"Suddenly Milo appeared."

Milo: You called Cas
Castiel: You see there's quite the situation in LA
Milo: I can tell...alright I'm going to need some of that angelic essence of yours...because all I have right now is ice and my neice's powers hold on to some angelic essence...and..hmm..vampire..okay..been a while since I could be that.

"Milo put a percentage of their power into him, sprouting fangs, and smiled."

Milo: Ohhhhh I feel greaaaat, I miss the supernatural let's go beam us up

"Castiel did just that teleporting them."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 2:49 am

Just as Earrings and Yelena clashed Melker was able to break through. He immediately appeared in the sky above Yelena and immediately knew what just happened. It didn't take long for him to try to put the defenses up again, but he figured it was too late by that point.

"Ruth may indeed kill me." he whispered, but hoped she would stick around. After all she was after Angels. As he thought about Melker's next move he summoned an ancient bow that should've been used against Melker, but he kept that one a secret. Several other weapons shot out keeping Yelena occupied.

"What would the Sorcerer Supreme do against this mighty weapon." Gae Buidhe sat in the air floating read for anything to come near. "The Vijaya is such a beautiful piece." As he pulled on the bow string he could hear thunder boom above. Divine energy was building as the tension was increasing from the string. His smile became almost sadistic.

He released the arrow. Blinding light accompanied it as a wave of energy spread out from the body of the arrow aiming to capture anyone trying to evade it.

----------------------------------------------------

"If you weren't so delicate brother this would be far more entertaining." Tie flew into the sky letting Galadriel follow. Red Lightening came down attempting to hit the ArchAngel. She was getting closer to the rift for a reason, but it likely wasn't to escape. Everytime Gally got close Tie immediately closed in to hit with blasts of energy, magic to slow down time itself for seconds and even using her Fracture ability to hit Gally in multiple places at the same time. Everytime she noticed the power used in her frame.

"Until you find a shell that isn't made of tin your not worthy of a real battle."

She sensed another angelic presence. Tie would have hoped any of them sane enough to leave would have. Letting any Angels die because of this would be wasteful.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:18 am

Amber: I have a lot of humor Dale, just not when there's a goddamn portal to other dimensions open above LA.

"Amber pouts when Keeth chimes in"

Amber: Anyway, we might have to go save Yelena if the angels beat her up too bad

---

"The grenade detonates, as the group stare at the smoke, the man Marianna saw punches right through the barrier, his right arm apparently mechanical. Ellen perhaps can discern the origin of the arm, the cosmic energies being familiar to Simon's Darksteel persona and other Apocalypse related technology. He pulls out a gun and takes aim at the president opening fire"

Simon: Did he just punch through Ellen's barrier!

Fawkes: Wait...that face

---

"Yelena pulls back, and extends her hands"

Yelena: Images of Ikkon

"She creates a powerful illusion of herself before teleporting, letting Earrings believe she has been captured. As the smoke clears she appears behind him and"

Yelena: Crimson Bands of Cyttorak! Chains of Krakkan!

"Summoning both of the binding spells of the Octenssence, she binds Earrings in place before floating down. The zombies suddenly power down and return to being bodies. as Yelena kneels and begins concentrating. Massive magical circles appear around her, one under her, two by her hands that are against the floor, two more along her arms. Energy rages and Earrings can feel her breath becoming more and more erratic as more and more power flows through her. Finally, she extends a single arm towards him and all the circles focus and aim towards Earrings like a canon"

Yelena: Hear me, Lord of Creation; I tell thee; my name is Order; Let the Stars Fall Down

"A massive blast of pure starlight blue energy fires from, enough to engulf the entire sky around him"

----

"Gally uses her bare hands to block the lightning before flying faster towards Tie"

Gally: I am not Michael, my name is Avac-

"Before she can finish her sentence, just as the magic attack hits Earrings, Ruth appears with me getting in between Tie and Gally. I get into battle position and ready a stance, but Gally comes to a hard stop"

Gally: Y-you...what are you doing here?! This is a dangerous place father, this is no fight for a mortal
Filipe: I have fought stronger things than Tie or you...you had your sister worried sick! Enough, you barely gave time for her to explain herself
Gally: Explain! She opened that portal! You know that thing is a danger to all on Earth!
Filipe: So is you abusing your powers in that body! Stand down!

"Gally's form slowly fades to reveal her usual android body. Little cracks showing an eery glowing light are all around it. Meanwhile, Filipe turns to Tie"

Filipe: So...what is that thing anyway?

----

"Melker realizes she can't escape without her weapons and with this much security. After reaching a large crowd being guarded by several soldiers, she draws another blood sigil, pulling up her shirt and doing it on her belly. She then presses down hard and it seemingly burns into her, protecting her from angelic detection. She then slowly slips into the panicking crowd. As she does, she overhears the multiple attacks against the tower. Zombies at the bottom with Gaelle attacking everything a target on the upper lower levels assassinating guards one by one, and"

---

"In the upper levels, Castiel, Milo and Diana arrive. Diana starts using her senses to track down Melker"

Diana: Follow me. Hurry. It's an honor to meet you Ventro...you know you're quite the cutie~ If you or that fiancee of yours ever want a little hmm, bite, to your relationship, I'd be glad to help

"She first openly with Milo as she leads them along the somewhat deserted massive corridor/streets of the tower"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 3:50 am

Sean: Admittingly I don’t find anything entertaining about this situation either.
Keeth: Probably all that time you spent being the Government’s errand boy, you use to be a lot more fun.

“Keeth casually puffed the spliff taking in longer hits it was a necessity to handle Sean’s presence, maybe he still held a grudge from back in the BROOD invasion when he was essentially buried alive by Sean, or the fact that he didn’t care much for the U.S Government anymore.”

Dale: Okay..kids let’s play nice…come on…this is why you shouldn’t get your weed from Osborn..obviously it’s not keeping you calm..as for the angels..hopefully Yelena can handle it..anyway…..why Haven’t we done anything about the angels taking over LA?
Keeth: Besides the fact..that..it’s really not our problem..they’ve helped defend humanity..but if there starting to get a little to comfortable..maybe the Ghost Rider should pay a visit.
…………………………
Taylor: Oh
CiA Agent: Mr President!!!

“The Agent rushed only for Eddy to increase his speed vastly allowing him to leave with the President, while Eddy vastly increased the level of his own speed, strength, and durability.”

Eddy: Hmm…looks like this is gonna get bad..
Ledge: Wait a minute Fawkes..that can’t be who I think it is..even got the same scent..
……………………….
“Milo is sniffing for the scent of the angel killer.”

Milo: Heh..I’ll have to talk to Marie…and see if she’s up for it..I don’t mind getting a little blood..in the sheets..especially with someone as gorgeous as yourself
Castiel: Hmm…recorded…perhaps I should forward the message to her to get her opinion sooner rather then later.
Milo: Cas …don’t be that guy…
Castiel: So my humor is not appreciated..when your on the receiving end..alright...just be ready..Melker is going going to react very..hostile towards us..and we're certainly going to need her if we wish to go against Tie and Earrings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next