Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:53 pm

"What if Sandra doesn't take her situation as seriously as she should? Do we make her?" Tie asked but didn't care which approach they took. What faith she had in a peaceful resolution was long gone.

"We make sure she doesn't cause too many more problems." Yori responded knowing full well what Tie was implying. He realized Tie had no issues killing Sandra, but that would cause far to much damage. "Sandra's recent training exercise with Tenesha doesn't have to be repeated. She needs to leave acts like that to the actual scum."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 12:22 am

Katy: We can't force her, all we can do is try to help. One things for certain, if we don't end this soon then...

"Emmet knew where Katy was going with that comment, it's a harsh truth even she didn't want to believe. But it may come to the point where Sandra has to die."

Katy: Also Yori we have a true to life training simulator on Genosha that could kill you if your not careful. There is no need for Sandra to do anything real life. All that shows is she's starting to see general people as disposable pawns, it's also the type of actions that'll get MRD and Shield back on our asses.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:30 am

Emmet did as requested and mentally reached out to Sandra, whom was in the throws of ecstay with Tanesha. Ignoring this, he brought them both up to speed on everything that had transpired with Jet. Riku continued brainstorming with Yori and Tie " Well this is some deep shit were in now. But that doesnt mean were out of options, it's just finding out which ones will actually work. It doesnt seem like it's a perfect link, meaning if one of them dies then the other will suffer the same fate. This is stichwork and what has been sewn together can be severed as well " he illustrated with with snipping motions.

" First, we need to put Tej on ice, so to speak. This whole process may go slightly more smoother if he and Ardnas are kept apart and clearly I dont mean physically, but spiritually. I know quite a few binding and containment spells and rituals as it is my families specialy. Mainly for demons and other evil entities but a slight tweak may be in order also I may require assistance "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 pm

"While Emmet made sure the information was stuck in Tenesha and Sandra heads, it bothered him that neither seemed to particularly care, not at the current moment anyway. Sandra was understandable but Tenesha not responding was something else."

Katy: Last time a connection was cut it was Sandra that suffered the worst losing her own powers.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 pm

Katy's statement was cautionary, but Yori was still confident in their combined ability. "If you are talking about what started all of this then your talking about something similar, but not the same. The purpose was to sever something and even to the mystic eyes of death perception its difficult to distinguish between her powers."

"You just didn't have an Angelic being at your disposal before. Entirely different situation." Tie cut in to gloat a little. "I am and always will be the light in the darkness. Finding the void within your friend should be simple."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 am

Katy: Well I'm no expert but Aya claimed she cut the only source of power she could find, which turned out to be Sandra's own abilities. It's like the darkness is within Sandra but there is no source to it, however that's possible, if that's possible. Jet did say he was prepping her to be his next vessel basically. Is it possible Sandra is using power derived directly from Jet? It'd certainly explain her being driven mad by it.

"Katy was still cautious, she didn't want anything else happening to her friend."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Riku snapped his fingers and the worlded turned into a really bitchin acid trip. The five of them found themselves sitting around a small table while the space around them fluxuated changing into a patchwork design. In the middle of the table was a miniture little Jet under a glass dome. The state of his existance made it simple enough for Riku to mold him into another shape " Hmm, yeah i've kinda thought that for awhile, that level of darkness isnt meant for human control. But it also gives me something to go on, darkness has no beginning or end to it, just as light doesnt " Riku commented as he pulled a beaded knecklace out of his shirt.

" Charlotte come on out! " the knecklace gave off an ominous glow as something appeared to be coming out of it. A large eel like creature circled around them. It's face was as large as it's body with a white print, pointy nose, and goofy smile. " We need to invoke the cake song ritual and this little cutey are gonna help. The requirement for it is five magi, but i'm altering it a little to compensate for Emmet and Katy. It's one of the more " fun " containment spells I'm aware of and I think it work perfectly " theoretically.

Katy still held her doubts but in the end could really say nothing against it. Emmet found the whole thing a little amusing and it was really the only thing they had to go on at the moment.

" Then lets begin Charlotte.....Bebe? oh whatever you wanna go by "

a light tune started to play, signaling the beginning of the ritual. The air became filled with the scent of cake and other sweets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

At the crescendo of the song, everyond got up from their seats, grabbed an edge of the table cloth, and yanked it back. A massive cake rose up from the table, Bebe circled it all the way to the top and surged down, swallowing it whole. The space returned to normal after that and Riku held a smaller version of bebe in his arms.

" Alright, that went well, if your curious what you just witnessed, i'll simplify it as best as I can. We baked him into a cake, but special kind of cake, one with the potential to have infinite layers, and infinite layers within that layer and within that layer more infinite layers and infinite layers within the infinite layers and so on and so forth. It's not question of the infinity of the layers but more so the concept of the layers infite realms and their taste. Cake is delicious and eating the perfect cake makes you crave it more and makes you eat more cake and it's this concept which we applied "

Emmet nodded along, getting the gist of it even if Riku's idea of simplicity didnt match the worlds description. He continued

" Bebe was a desert witch in life before she became a demon, a witch who loved cheese but could never have it. All cakes and deserts were within the realm of her control but not her cheese. So while in search of that which alluded her, she created cake after cake after cake, till she fell and became a demon. By conducting the ritual and adding Yori's and whatsherfaces power with my own we managed to applie it all. In theory it's impossible to get out of it and it's not really wanted to leave, but this is all theoretical in the end. What I can tell you is that Jet is slice into different realms of reality within the cake dimension "

" Well now we can progress forward a little easier is what he means at the end of the day " Emmet put in for katy's sake " I promise you we will do everything with our powers to save Sandra and not put her life at risk " he said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 11:10 pm

"Its a simple little container. I would've preferred to throw him through the Rift, but unfortunately certain people would rather it remained completely sealed." Tie wasn't going to say it but she didn't mind the ritual. Even if it was a heretical magic only used by powerful witches and demons it was effective.

"Even through these infinite layers of pastries I can feel a pulse. Whatever he really is he's powerful. The darkness is already attempted to break through." Yori knew it was still feint enough to the point where it might take him a millenia to make any headway. They did accomplish something though. "If I can feel it this well then finding the thread that connects Sandra to him should be even simpler. Severing it without harming her is another issue."

----------------------

For days Sarah spent her time trying to negotiate with the many major investors in her corporation. This time she was having a nice dinner with one of them in Frankfurt, Germany. Considering their topic of conversation was the slowly expanding infuence of the German Empire it appeared dangerous. They laughed and argued a bit until the woman sitting across from her decided it was time to get down to business.

"Only you can somehow make getting chased by a Polar bear sound fun hon." the older woman took a sip from her wine. "However, we should get to business. To be frank Ms. Hill you need to make picking a fight with a national actor sound more lucrative."

At this point Sarah's smile slowly faded as she sighed. "What's not to like? War profiteering is hardly new. Its also inevitable."

"That right there. You told the entire board about this even our rich and powerful German member who has some ties to the imperial government. What do you know?"

"Enough to know that the world will want more soldiers. We've already profited from the frequent civil unrest. The man power issue is partially solved by our autonomous units. If Poland finds themselves far too threatened then they will want more assistance."

"and that's where the advisors come in? I'm not taht informed on military matters," she lied and Sarah could see it easily. The false ignorance about the military from a former army brat was too obvious. "but it just sounds like mission creep. Eventually you might be dragged into an actual war. That's a lot of money to spend. Even your own personal funds from your father and brother's crimes won't hold out forever."

Her knowledge on Sarah's situation sounded like a threat, but she needed to ignore it for now. Sarah just smiled and instead called a waitress over to order a cake. "Sorry just a sweet tooth."

"Oh don't worry I'm just as bad."

"Hmm well your right. Its a lot of money to spend. Each one of our soldiers are worth $132,000 and that's not counting support personnel. We make a large amount of money in other fields, but we are almost at our limit."

"So why do this? Your successful, wealthy and very influential. Try and slowly influence foreign affairs." she took another drink. "What's the point of risking everything on this? I don't mind supporting you because most of the board can see what your trying to do and their is money in it. However, its risky and your wish to try and rectify the crimes of your father is too childish to be a part of."

"Pff" Sarah had to immediately put her hand over her mouth as she hunched over and started grinning. "Ha...hahaha!" she chuckled and tried to keep it a little quiet. "Mrs. Thorton that is amazing."

"I'm sorry?"

"You are a brilliant woman, but...you completely missed the mark." Sarah looked at her in the eyes losing the mask she often kept on around others. "You missed by a light year. Honor and redemption are merely useful concepts, but nothing I truly care for." her eyes were like a predators. Piercing and unnerving. "My father was an obstacle I eliminated and that's it. What I want is to always overcome anything in my path simply because I can. This is what I live and breathe. I took over my father's company and created a world wide conglomerate that revolutionize medical and military technology just because I can. Now I want to turn it into a private superpower that rival nations."

Sarah stared at her with unblinking eyes holding Henrietta Thorton's gaze until she broke contact. "What do you think?"

"Well hon I think most of that was potentially bullshit chest thumping, and at least you got the bust to back that up. However, I do think you are worth a longer partnership. Now where is that cherry pie I asked for?"

"Ugh yeah I really need my fix."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:00 am

"In England Tenesha was resting in bed with Sandra, they had stopped momentarily when Emmet reached them. The entire area was dim and saturated with darkness, Tenesha's eyes seemed as blackened at the moment as Sandra's own."

Sandra: So Jet thinks he can become me. Man he'd make a pretty ugly women.

"Sandra joked off Emmet warning laughing and kissed the other girl."

-----

Katy: I believe you will do all that's possible to keep her safe Emmet.

"For some reason Katy was having a hard time getting Sandra's plead to Dave out of her mind. The darkness already evaded one attempt at stopping it, what if it evades the next? Time is also a issue. Katy wondered, what if it went there?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Emme bit his lip, the sight of Sandra and Tanesha bathed in darkness was a disturbing scene, he shared it with Katy and the others to get their input as well. Riku frowned

" We need to get Tanesha away from Sandra, like yesterday. The darkness is beginning to polute her as well. Corroding her mind is bad enough but the effect on her body will be even worse " he stroked Bebe's head, sensing Jet deep beneath the layers, floundering around for an exit. Good luck with that, Riku is far from stupid and he made a note of leaving some added insurance in as well " Honest I cant help but think that things will go smoother if we put Sandra on ice as well, obviously not in the same container as Jet but restrict her movements so we can better come up with a plan to help her "

" Perhaps that is the way to go now. During the course of her roaming free she's set off a chain reaction that may come back to bite us in the backside. First and foremost is Tanesha's safety, Sandra's as well. Though I cant see her simply letting the other woman go. Not in her current mindset. I'd like to avoid a fight at all cost, but that not be in the cards for us " he was going over multiple courses of actions and their outcomes " Time I fear is not on our side so we need to move and quickly,Katy dear, you know Sandra best, so your input in this very important, anything you can think of about Sandra that can help us move this along as diplomatically as possibile "

He also conversed simultaneously with Riku, Yori, and Tie mentally to better get more info from them and sew together a plan, via high speed telepathy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:31 pm

Katy: I'm not sure. When Sandra gets into these situations all bets are off. The only consistent weakness Sandra seems to retain, be her good or evil is her family, Dave most notably. If anybody can get though to Sandra by reasoning, it would be him. If that fails I'm afraid our options get slim and we have to fight her. A silver lining at least is her lack of Phoenix at the current moment, Emmet you could probably put her to sleep with no harm at all.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 12:11 am

Most of what was said between the three involved their own ideas of dealing with the situation. Each plan alone would cause more harm than good and it was evident Tie truly didn't care either way. Even with the varying opinions on how to approach they still found some use in each other's abilities. Tie may have wanted to completely burn the darkness away without care of the consequences, but she still had the power to eliminate Jet's connection. Yori was far more willing to use his abilities and allies to contain her for a time. For him making her sit there for centuries in order to slowly strengthen Sandra into a being that can handle the darkness could also cause harm, but it was useful.

"I don't think talking will help that much Katy, but it could distract her if we plan on capturing her."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 3:55 am

Emmet took in everyones input and worked it all together to form a plan. " Alright, heres how were doing this. The goal is the retrieval of Tanesha Mack and containment of Sandra Fuller, this will be done with the safety of both women held in high regard. But in the case of Sandra, should the situation call for it, it will be veto'd. Katy has the right idea, with the phoenix force and psionic powers lost to her, Sandra's mind is very open now. Not to say that the darkness wont strike back, regardless of whether Sandra herself wills it or now. I will be adding a special spin in this action though to go along with my telepathy "

Riku could easily see where this was going, Emmet was a formidable telepath thanks to the phoenix force but adding his golden voice to the mix and it was end game. Emmet went on to request that Riku, Tie, and Yori work some magic together for a joined bounded field on Sandra. From there they would move back to Genosha and go from there. When everyone was on the courses of action to be taken, they moved out.

The scene shifts back to Sandra's london home, the darkness complete seeped into the bedroom and blocking out nearly all specks. But one spot on the ceiling still shone down, suddenly the speck expaned out till it illuminated the whole room, Sandra was immediately put on guard but relaxed slightly as a large white staircase warped into existanced and Emmet descended from it. Decked out in a pure white suit, he smiled pleasantly at Sandra. Paying no heed to the darkness the crept around the bed, the one shadow in the room of light. " Hello my child, I'm sorry to disturb you in this moment. But I couldnt help but think you seemed so stressed lately from all the work and while young Tanesha may have sated you, I believe I can help as well "

Sandra made a comment about a threesome and Emmet's sexual preference and cackled, but it washed off the immortal like water " No dawling, something far better " Emmet velvety voice had seeped into Sandra's ears while his mental voice gently weaved through her mind. Music had started playing during their little exchange. Katy, Yori, Tie, and Riku quietly stepped down the stairs and stood behind Emmet, each wearing all white.

Sandra was safely asleep, Tanesha teleported to Kaiser for safe keeping, Yori, Riku, and Tie went to work on containing Sandra while Emmet and Katy watched on.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:23 am

"Katy watched on, Sandra would probably be pissed at first but she'll thank her friends once this darkness is removed. In the meanwhile."

Katy: There are some X factors I may of forgotten. While Dave is usually the only one that can reason Sandra out of insane bitch mode, he's also overly protective of her. He's broken her out of capture before. Then their is a similar case with Milo, who's probably wore to deal with seeing he copies powers. Hmm, we may have to keep this quite from the rest of the SXM for as long as possible so those two don't do anything stupid.

"Katy had forgotten earlier the blind love both these men had for Sandra. Dave had gone from blind love, to wanting to kill Sandra, to back to love when he couldn't bring himself to do it. Milo has probably slept behind Marie's back with Sandra more then Sandra sleeps behind Dave's with Tenesha, and he to is always up in arms when anybody makes a negative move on her."

Katy: Urg those two are a big oversight. I'm a idiot for not considering that.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 4:45 am

" Hmm, dont beat yourself up over it Katy, I hadnt taken either of them into account either " Dave was Sandra's husband, no matter how rocky their relationship may be, the love they had was plain to see. As was Milo's, he doubted either would take the mature stance that Emmet had in seeing the bigger picture, in place of personal feelings. Dave would be easier to deal with but Milo was several cans of worms " I'm inclined to agree with you, this is a very fragile situation, no need to involve excitable company. Not to mention what those like S.H.I.E.L.D would do "

" Yeah, I really dont feel like dealing with Mr.Gameshark " Riku threw in, he had no love for Milo Ventro, guy was a boner killer " I assume we need to add something for concealment "

Emmet considered that " Depends, euther they find her and react badly or are unable to locate her and react badly and Milo Ventro does something over the top "

" So either way were fucked without lube and not in the good way "

" Quite, hmmmm " the beginnings of an idea were starting to form, a ludicrous one, but a plan none the less.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 5:00 am

"Katy sighed"

Katy: Nothing in SXM is ever straight forward. Well, we have Jet and Sandra concealed, at least for the moment anyway. So question is what's next? There is also the question of what condition Tenesha is in. Dave and Milo... I dunno. Do we just deal with it when the time comes?
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Tie shook her head when Emmet left. "Such a silly song. The malt shops in heaven are closed anyway." she reached out and placed her hand on Sandra's chest. There was a remnant of something beautiful, but now nothing. Tie pushed her hand through her chest with ease as if moving through water. Sandra flinched, but didn't wake up. "Well well someone's been a dirty girl."

Yori shook his head and started to take out several powerful talismans. "Stop flirting with the unconscious woman and tell us whats there.

"Grumpy little spirit there is surprisingly a lot. Her soul is in the typical fight most souls are in when invaded by a demon. She's lost in a sea of darkness and tralalalala Sandra needs help. What's unusual here is." her hand went further in causing Sandra to shake severely. "Don't worry I'm almost done."

There was a bright white glow coming from Sandra as Tie reached deeper. It took mere seconds for that to change. Shadows began creeping forward causing her eyes to go black. Tie started to struggle as she began pulling her hand out. Eventually she broke free and stumbled back. She was surprised briefly by how strong the darkness in her must be to even make her struggle briefly. "Ah I found it." She tossed a black pearl to Riku.

"Out of the thousands of demon inhabited beings I saved from demon possession that little thing was in only a few. Those special cases involved a more refined possession and manipulation by scum who weren't merely rabble. I'll skip the time consuming explanation only to tell you we can use it. Jet's connection to Sandra is related to that stone. We can weaken her abilities through that for a time and keep her in captivity."

Yori sat down and crossed his legs. "Huh well thank you. I can ask some friends for help." he took a deep breath and held it in for several seconds.

"You should've said that when I let you look at me. However who are you calling."

"Some help from other gods. The power I call upon can shake this island." Yori smiled confidently then reached into his pocket for his cell phone. "Hey man its Yori.Y-Y-Yori the powerful God of Calamity and War....I DON'T HAVE THE WRONG NUMBER!"

"What a fun little spirit."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 7:40 pm

" Hmm, thats a pity " Emmet commented off handedly " I always found heavens malt shops to be very delicious "

Riku inspected the pearl, it felt heavy in his palm, for such a small thing. He could see what Tie was getting at, if something like this was involved then Jet was more dangerous then he was giving the man credit for. Hopefully this should make things go smoother. But with the darkness stirring so much, it was likely to attract other nasty things and he could think of six of them personaly.

Emmet laughed as Yori went through his phone call and wondered if there were any friends he could call on for assistance.

---------------------------------------

Go back to High School

These words were echoing through Sandra's darkness infested mind. Wrapping around and whisking her through it. The darkness tried to reach out and reclaim Sandra, but the words grew louder and stronger, forcing the darkness back and leading Sandra through a new path. Light burst forth with flaming musical symbols dancing through her line of vision. Suddenly everything came to a halt and reality reset itself. Sandra blinked and found herself in what appeared to be a classroom, various students were packing up and walking out.

Go back to High School

Still disoriated Sandra tried to get up, but found her body held in place by an invisible force, Telekinesis? Was she holding herself in place. Out the corner of her eye, she saw a reflective surface and gasped, she saw a young girl of about seventeen with long striking red hair and wearing the same uniform as the other students. Sandra lifted her hand, the force gone, and touched her face. The girl mirrored her actions perfectly, and she realized, that she was starring at herself. But how was that possible? But the more she thought about, the more she thought about it, the more it seemed to fade away.

Go back to High School

Her name was Sandra Fuller and was a Senior at Genosha's presiding High School " Yes, thats right " she rubbed her forehead a bit, why had she forgotten this? It was her life, so obviously she should know this.

" Oh Sandra Dawling, there you are! "

A boy about her own age literally floated into the room. He wore the same uniform but his was adorned with added accesories, a scarf wrapped around his neck, a hippo head pin on his right coat pocket and bowler hat adorning the top of his head. Emmet Alexander Jones, her best friend whom she'd known ever since her family moved to Genosh. She instantly started smiling, his bright personality always lifting her mood " Yeah, whats up Em? "

" Why my dear, it's time for Glee. Were not late or anything, but you I have to get there early otherwise Tesla and Tie will atempt a coup, ugh I'm still getting guacamole and whipped cream out of one of my blazers from the last time! " he declared theatrically, but she could see that he enjoyed it all. She stood up and stretched

" Oh right, sorry, I spaced out for a moment. Lets go! "

Hand in hand the two flew off down the halls. Sandra turned this way and that as more of the landscape began to reform in her memory. She could point out the courtyard that students gathered to play Yu-Gi-Oh and Magic the gathering. The water fountain that was on the verge of being removed due to certain hydrokinetics that liked to pull pranks with it. The cafeteria, library, science lab, she smiled at the nostalgia. It had been a rough four years but she had enjoyed it all, thanks to her friends for making her day brighter. " Um, Tani's gonna be there right? "

" Of course she is, you know, you should confess your feelings to her. Like i've been telling you to for the past four years "

" * Sigh * I know, but everythings just been so difficult, what with Dave and the whole pregnancy scare. Thanks for sticking by me through that, I know I say that a lot, but still "

" And again dawling I'll say think nothing of it, what else would I do. I'm just glad he's gone and now you can move onto your true happiness "

Sandra smiled shyly, her cheeks turning as red as her hair, ever since she'd met Tanesha in their freshmen year, she'd been enamored by her and considered her a very close friend. It hadnt taken long for those feelings to become something more either, but she'd been scared to accept this other side to her sexuality. Even with a friend like Emmet, she'd also had feelings for Dave at the time and he was pursuing her, so she went along. But what came of that had been years of drama, tears, and heartbreak. But now that was over and she was going to do what she should have done long ago.

The two stopped outside the room that had been their second home for all these years, the choir room. They entered and inside Sandra was hit with another wave of nostalgia, this was a place of wonder and magic, she would never forget it, or the people inside it. She spied her best gal pal, Katy practicing some new dance moves with Kaiser while Troy watched on, his eyes glewed to Katy. Tesla was sitting off to the side, reading a magazine. Riku was having an argument with Tie over who would win in a fight against Godzilla in UFO with railgun VS a Kaiju dual wielding a machete and lightsaber inside a falling airplane. Christian was at the piano, playing a tune while Adrian and Noah stood nearby singing along. Various others were lounging around as well, but there was only one other person Sandra was looking for.

Tanesha was sitting down as well, talking with Joe. Sandra frowned, she hoped he wasnt asking her out or anything. She shook her head, now wasnt the time for nervous jitters...ok maybe she could try at the end of the club meeting, yeah that would be good. Besides, Joe wasnt her type at all.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 4:26 am

"Sandra entered the room and made her way over to Katy first, though her gaze feel upon Tenesha for a second during Sandra's short walk. She was nervous and wasn't ready to open up to the other girl yet. Not only was she a virgin to the whole women on women thing, but love had already played a nasty prank on her once, her past relationship with Dave leaving a lot of fear and pain in her heart. Hopefully some musical influence would give Sandra the courage she needs so after the meeting, she could confess her long pent up feelings to Tenesha.

Approaching Katy Sandra smiled, she'd known this girl for years and the two was very close. Katy was always so nice and willing to help out when things where grim."

Sandra: Hey gal, practicing some new moves?

"Katy turned around surprised, she hadn't noticed Sandra come in but smiled to see her."

Katy: You know it. If I can't out sing ya'll then I may as well out dance ya's.

"The class was always fun and a little friendly competition always kept things interesting."

Sandra: I look forward to seeing what you've come up with.
Katy: Thanks, I'm sure you'll love my next performance.
Sandra: Now come girl, I love all your performances, and so does everyone else. You are amazing at singing and dancing.
Katy: But, I could still be better.

"This was Katy, always trying to improve wherever she could. She also had one of the most standout looks in the school. While Sandra was a proud natural red head, the color while rarer then black/brunette/blonde wasn't one of a kind, there was other reds in the school. But Katy hair was blue, and the girl would swear every time when asked that she never touched a pack of dye in life. Natural blue was something unheard of, many suspected it had something to do with her power over water. Whatever it was unipe and mysterious, and it certainly generated buzz."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 am

Tie could only give a small smile as Yori continuosly failed. "I do enjoy your spirit. Of course, I have no idea why you keep trying." she sighed as she felt the rift shift. "It won't matter unless you stop Jet from calling on these forces of darkness and evil. His powers attract far too much attention."

"Wait hold on....what are you talking about?" Yori had to set down the phone as he got the feeling he was not about to hear any good news.

"Personally I doubt Jet ever had a good chance at becoming a god. Demon!" she looked over to Riku. "you must be well acquanted with much of the somewhat notable sludge that festers in hell. I'm sure some are already trying to leave. That's just annoying whatever is trying to come through the Rift I've made." what she was saying was true and any demon would know all too well. However her last statement was something Yori wanted to pounce on. He expected forces in this world, but not things from others.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:30 pm

" Angel! Yes, and I loathe to admit this, your right. I can feel it that hell is starting to rumble, like cats in heat given cat nip. They feel a way out and are trying to get out. Problem or rather good thing for us. Their arguing over who gets to go first and fucking around with it. That could buy some time before they really do something bad. As for evil from alternate dimentions, honestly one thing comes to mind and we really need to make sure it doesnt happen "

Emmet's attention partly divided on his alternate world within Sandra's mind, but he was still fully conscious within the physical world " More evil? hmm just what we need " he cracked his fingers one at the time, deep in mixed thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet watched as Sandra interacted with the others. It was all going well so far, he could admit that it was a snap judgement decision. The darkness was taking her over and ways to stop it without killing Sandra seemed scarce, though Tie was possibly on the right path. In the meantime, Sandra's mind was vulnerable, so to keep it protected, Emmet crafted this masterful alternate world within Sandra's mind. For a quick job, it had turned out very well. The main focus was in this choir room, the outside would all desolve away t create wall after wall against the darkness.

It was the least he could do to keep his friend and family safe. Putting on his most dazzling smile, he floated onto the stage the dominated the center of the room " The stage calls to me and demands I pay tribute to it! " Emmet snapped his fingers and the band began playing. This was a common occurance that happened before the club was called to order.

He took a bow, basking in the applause he was receiving from the others. Perhaps once things had calmed down, he would look into doing a show choir, or more likely setting up another of his infinitely popular and successful world tours.

Sandra applauded along with the others, she'd heard Emmet sing for fours years now and yet she was still blown away by his performance. It was certainly a song that fit him and he'd helped her in a similar way, but she couldnt help but feel there was a deeper meaning to the performance. Like Emmet was helping her with something monumental though she couldnt guess as to what that was.

" Ah, Mr.Jones, another over the top performance I see, I honestly dont think we can start the club till you " chrisen it " ha " Miss Mien walked through the door, her arms laden with papers. Sandra beamed at the woman, who'd become like a second mother to her over the years. In her late forties with red and white hair that pulled to her lower back. She gave a wink to Emmet and kicked the door closed. Shutting out the darkness, for the moment.

" Give me a few more minutes then we'll begin. It's duets today so I hope your all ready "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 4:43 pm

"Sandra was filled with excitement to hear the class was going to be duets. Sandra loved singing with others and of course had her selection of favorites, any of which she hoped to be be paired with. Of course her first favorite was Emmet. The man could sing like a angel, something about singing with him was magical and captivated Sandra every time. She was also very close to him.

Then there was Katy, amazing dancer with very fluid motions. She always seemed to be leaning something new and backup singing while Sandra took center stage, the two often made a great pair when working together.

Lastly but in no way the least, was Tenesha. This girl filled Sandra with so many emotions. Sandra loved the girl and was hopeful she would be the one. After the years of hardships with Dave she could really use somebody that could truly understand her and return Sandra's affections. But love and hope was not the only emotions Tenesha stirred in Sandra. There was a great deal of fear, sexually Sandra was never with another women before and that scared her, but more then that Dave had left scars on Sandra. What if Tenesha turned out like Dave, a angel by appearance but abusive and angry in reality behind closed doors. Sandra's love and trust was already shattered once and she was afraid of that happening again.

Sandra wondered if music could provide her the desired motivation to take the plunge one more time."
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 8:36 pm

"When I scarred this world precautions were taken. Nothing can come through unless allowed from this side." Tie said confidently. Her own views on their chances at saving Sandra was low, but it was clear that she didn't doubt her own work.

"Why did you make that thing? Honestly its not the most attractive scar." the japanese god asked Tie didn't bother to look and it actually took a moment for her to respond to him. She folded her arms and closed her eyes.

"A Dictator needs a state." she smiled "Citizens to control and power to abuse. At least that would be the simplest answer."

"Well that makes complete sense. Emmet you look just a little distracted. How is Sandra doing?"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:03 pm

Riku held doubts about Ties claims, not just because he hated her on principle. If it was one thing demons were good at, it was screwing the rules five ways to sunday. The " can only be allowed in if someone opens the door " part was a little worrisome. There was no end to the human slaves that many demons had. Some added precautions were definetly gonna have to be taken.

Emmet looked up as Yori mentioned his name " Sharp as ever dawling, she's fine for the moment. The darkness is docile but I dont know how long it will stay as such "

From inside the inner world, he could see everyone taking their seats as Mien began dividing them up for duet. He narrowed his eyes as she paired him with Troy, he already detested the man just from their brief encounter from Sandra's meeting. But after taking in all of her thoughts and learning more about him, he absolutely loathed the man now. Miens light chuckle echoed through his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha smiled at Sandra " Hey gurl, you ready for our kickass duet? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2015 11:15 pm

"Sandra smiled back shyly and nodded when Tenesha spoke."

Sandra: Yep, it's going to be spectacular!

"Sandra was excited for the song but had so many fears and doubts. How would she ask Tenesha out? Could she even muster the courage to ask Tenesha out? And if she could, would Tenesha just say no leaving her heartbroken again? She tried to put that aside for the moment and focus on the performance."

Sandra: So um, you have a song you wanna do Tani? I'm down for anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next