Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 3:44 am

"Sandra was annoyed, if she had her regular powers and access to the Phoenix abilities, she'd of been out of there instantaneously. But it seems she was still slow enough with the shadow porting that somebody was able to latch on last second."

Sandra: So I take it you was the one that stayed near Tenesha throughout the entirety of the escape. Alright, what do you want? I've been down this road many times, let me guess you need something and if I refuse your going to snitch me out to the MRD, correct? Maybe I should just kill you and avoid the trouble.

"Sandra was clearly not pleased with Billy tagging along and Tenesha could only assume it was the shadows doing that had her immediately thinking the worse and jump to threatening. Tenesha may not of known the other girl that long, but she fell in love with a sweet and caring women, it was clear however she was changing and for the worse."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:05 am

Billy's mouth twitch a few times and just before he could speak he started laughing. It was more of a guffaw. Loud and obnoxious and he had to work to keep himself standing. "Oh wow as if you could kill me. Whew that was great girl."

Behind him space warped into a couch. Made out of the skin of a leopard he laid himself out on it. "Sorry I almost forgot my name is Earrings," his body changed from the black security guard Billy to his Host's original form.

"and don't worry an Angel doesn't need to black mail. As long as you don't taint Los Angeles I could care less. Now your control over the darkness is something I want to learn about. We've spoken before briefly and during that Mother debacle your connection to the Phoenix host was far stronger. Now all I sense is something extremely familiar and malevolent." the fire coming from her once before was dimmed now. The darkness that was there felt almost as strong as what darkened the world recently.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:19 am

Tanesha sat down next to Sandra, completely confused now. She'd known the Billy guy hadnt been human, but this was something else entirely now. He seemed to know Sandra but whether they were on good terms was left to be decided. With Sandra's mood being effected by the Darkness, it was hard to say " Um,who are you exactly? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 4:36 am

Sandra: Great, fucking angels up my ass again.

"Sandra thought that to herself, Earrings could probably here but she really didn't give a damn. Her history with the forces of Heaven was... not always the most pleasant experiences to say the least. Sandra didn't recognize him at first being disguised as Billy, but now that he took his true state Sandra did recall meeting him before. With a sigh Sandra took a seat on her own couch with Tenesha, they was currently in the living room."

Sandra: Oh it's nothing dear, he's just one of the Heaven's self righteous winged assholes.

"With that out of the way Sandra turned her attention back to Earrings."

Sandra: Look I have no interest in Los Angeles, I haven't even been following what was going on over there. Whatever interest you guys has with that place Earrings, it's your business. I have the SXM to lead and outside potential threats like MRD and Shield to be concerned with with. As for The Phoenix, it's still there. It's just my physic abilities has been cut Aya, so I can't currently draw from it. The Darkness, what is there to know? I gained access to it fighting Jet and used it against him, I since retained it since then. So, are you done wasting our time yet?

"Sandra seemed to be getting in more a fowl mood by every minute Earrings was here. She probably did not enjoy Earrings being in the way of her sexual acts with Tenesha, either."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:04 am

"Tenesha is your girlfriends always so impatient when she's horny." Earrings was only a few feet to Tenesha's right when he asked. "I could help with that. Even assist with creating the mood." the jewlery on his ears began to glow as the room changed into several different places. From a hot springs in the middle of the woods to a dungeon with all the tools a Sadist needs.

"I've got better toys than some little handcuffs." he smiled at both of them before releasing them into the room. What Sandra said was intriguing. Everything she said and her apparent indifference to anyone other than her current enemies was interesting. In the end all it did was mark her as a future issue. A powerful demonic being with that power can easily control it, but Sandra was born into the darkness like those monsters. He couldn't even sense any psychic barriers from her which meant she was telling the truth about the lack of telepathy. It just made her even more vulnerable to corruption.

"I wouldn't mind staying her and allowing you to bask in my presence, but I need to leave soon. If your ever feeling too evil call me, because you don't have much time left." he warned her. It probably wouldn't be too long before she wouldn't care about letting it go. "Oh and for the cute escape artist. Try and make sure your girlfriend doesn't get herself killed."

They could hear a flutter of wings and he was gone. In his place several business cards fell to the ground with his name and contact information on it.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:23 am

Sandra: Urk angels, they always pop up at the worst times.

"Sandra didn't acknowledge Earrings warning, but she did hear it. He was right in saying this darkness had to be dealt with, honestly if it wasn't for Filipe and his grand ol plan to fuck up her powers, Sandra probably would of seen what assistance Earrings had to offer. But losing the Darkness now would leave her powerless, and she didn't want to be the figurehead of the SXM in such a vulnerable state as that."

Sandra: Tenesha girl, I apologize if this whole thing has taken you out of the mood. If you wish to go back to Genosha, I'd understand.

"Despite Sandra's offer sex was probably happening regardless, sneak a little darkness into Tenesha if needed and bring out some lust, and they'd be right back on track. She didn't come all the way to England for nothing after all."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 7:50 pm

" Alright, this can't go on! " Mien exclaimed she, Emmet, Christian, Kaiser, and Riku were sitting in one of the Genosha mansions rooms. While in the middle of another musical, Emmet had collapsed. Getting past the manic mood of Christian and Kaiser over his well being. Mien had popped in following the incident and demanded a private meeting with Emmet. But Christian and Kaiser had refused to leave his side and Riku guessed what she wanted to talk about " She's to far gone for you to try and bridge a connection between the three of us, look what it's doing to you! "

Emmet looked down, feeling very much like a scolded child, it had been some eons since an occurance like that had happened. But he couldnt dispute Miens worrying, given that he'd had black cracks on the side of his face just moments ago. The darkness in Sandra was out of control and was in danger of infecting him as well.

" The last thing we need is YOU going off the deep end, Sandra alone is far to much! " Mien continued raging " Actions will have to be taken and the sooner the better "

" She's not wrong in that accessment " Riku mused " I just intercepted some rather interesting info. Apparently a prison riot broke out and amidst all the chaos, a mutant went rampaging through the building, killing a good chunk of their personel, MRD, and prisoners. Suffice to say, the MRD are royally pissed. Especially considering said mutant was a poison user that was last sighted with Sandra Fuller during the little coup on Genosha. Oh heres the kicker, the mutant and Sandra Fuller were spotted by security camera's on the room leaving together "

The room went silent falling the reveal, Emmet closed his eyes and reached out to Tanesha, breezing through her mind. Riku's unformation was indeed true, on one side he was immensely proud of Tanesha for growing so tremendously as a warrior and being the first to remove her sash. But that Sandra would orchistrate something like this, given how tenous the ties with S.H.I.E.L.D are. It was all he needed to see, the time for idle sitting by had long since past, but he hadnt wanted to admit to it, that he could see exactly what was happening and where it would all lead too. Foolish and ametear, he was better then this,but the connection he'd felt with Sandra was strong and he didnt want to see anything bad happen to her. But thats exactly what was happening because he was letting it happen.

" No more, it's time to act. Kaiser, contact the other Code:Breakers and any of our other allies and tell them to be on standby. In case Stark decided to see this as a chance to make a move, he will find us well prepared in that esteem. Our denfenses will be fortified as far as we can make them, Riku add as many defensive based spells in your arsenal to compliment with Yori's magic. On another note, what we talked about before, i'll ask again, is there no way you can detain Sandra, Katy and her friends seem to be working on something to help Sandra as well. Your assistance should be of great help, IF you are able "

Riku shrugged " What I said before still stands, partially, if we had the origin, the mutant who this darkness comes from. Then that would definetly up the percentage, otherwise it's up in the air "

Emmet nodded, he expected as much, he'd seen from her battle with Yamiro how powerful this darkness was making Sandra and that was when she had her psionic powers to keep it at bay. That barrier was gone and more darkness was coming out. It was very likely a battle was going to happen. He closed his eyes and gathered himself, when he opened them again, everyone could see the iron clad and fabulous resolve that was held in them. Everyone scattered to do as he asked, Christian and Mein hanging back with him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tanesha shook her head and pounced pinning Sandra back on the bed " Aw hell no girl, we came here for some fun and thats what were gonna have " she purred before kissing the other woman passionately and letting her hands roam over Sandra's body. Earrings words really struck deep to her, she could see it as plain as day, Sandra was being overtaken and she didnt want that to happen.

---------------------------------------------------

Eva, wearing a red chinese style dress, was counting all the hearts she'd collected. Twenty so far, not bad, but their was still more to obtain " What do you want? " she didnt turn out but knew two vampires were behind her.

" What have you been doing? " a male voice demanded

At this, she turned around and found a male vampire poofish copper red hair. He wore a look of indignant anger on his face, strangely his eyes were a gold color. The parks street light shone off him, making his skin.....sparkle?

" Uhhh, I dont see how thats any of your business, whoever or whatever you are "

" Clearly i'm a vampire like you! "

" ...............I don't sparkle "

" Edward stand down, I'll talk to her "

Eva raised an eyebrow as the second vampire, a female, stepped forward. She could have been Bawla's twin, but her golden eyes held intellegence which would immediately set her apart from Bawla, but something about her seemed to be equally as annoying as Bawla.

" Good Eveening, I am the golden empress, Bella Swullen, and this is emperor, Edward Swullen. I shall get to the point, I am the new queen of the world and have declared it illegal for vampires to kill humans. There is no need for that as we are able to get by on animal blood....what is in that bag? "

" Twenty human hearts " Eva really didnt know what to say about this golden empress, other then she clearly needed to get over her own ass " I don't know what your on put take your brand of crazy somewhere else. Humans die everyday, by their own hands most of the time, if you wanna spend your existence drinking swill then thats you, but dont force your ideals on others just so you can get a rush of superiority and what is with your piss colored eyes and the damn sparkling? "

Bella glared at Eva, her insolence was urking her last nerve. She waved her hand which seemed to signal something. Eva jumped into the air, she'd suddenly sensed a third vampire appear. But didnt see anyone, it wasnt invisibility but a dimension cover. Whomever was their was probably Bella's enforcer, with that type of power. But Eva wasnt impressed, her body dissolved into a red cloud of bats and swarmed down.

" What witchcraft is this!? " Bella exclaimed, Edward jumped in front of her in a defensive manner. But Eva wasnt focusing on them, her bats let out a series of echo clicks and soon she found the assailant. One of her arms reformed and with a swing, she shattered the vampires marble body. That was another strangeness she could chock up to these " vampires " she wass beginning to catch on, they were biological vampires and not supernatural.

Reforming her body, she found that Edward had run off, Bella screaming that it wasnt over by a long shot. Eva promply went back to her heart hunting, like the incident hadnt happened at all.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Aaron: Jet!? Didn't he die. No wait, lets leave that for later. I'm coming over

"Aaron' immediately contacts Marcus to inform him of the capture, before using his EXTREMIS to activate a unit of armors to create an anti mugen field to transport Jet"

Christopher: Stark? You look a bit strange
Aaron: I need to head out

"His armor starts folding itself around him"

Christopher: Huh? But we're so close to a breakthrough on the natural...nature of this darkness!

"Christopher looks exasperated. Aaron just grins as the helmet comes around him and he starts heading to a nearby window"

Aaron: Chris my boy, I'm about to hand you the source of the damn thing. If you can't quantify and nullify it then, you're not a very good physicist!

"He flies off"

Chris: But I'm not a physicist, I'm a neuroscientist...

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Earrings earlier mission was a failure, but he did have enough information on another player. He was satisfied with this which was why he appeared in Tie's room with a smile on his face. When he saw her she was reading and drinking tea. There was something in eyes though. It was a familiar gaze she held ever since the day they took on the power from the rift. She looked towards him then back at her book.

"Something you need?"

"Never, what I do have is some fun information about the group that took over Genosha. Actually its...its pretty interesting. We might need to deal with it soon."

"Hmm." her lack of interest was expressed clearly. It was actually one of the few annoyances now Earrings could barely put up with. He appeared in her lap much to her dismay.

"I love that cute little frown. This is actually serious though so try and listen."

"Talk."

"You remember how darkness attempted to swallow what little light there is in the universe? Well it looks like we might need to deal with this again. Sandra Fuller is now attempting and failing to control the darkness in her."

Tie knew the name and actually attempted to take this seriously. "Get off of me."

"You have to give me a kiss fi-" he was immediately pushed into the far wall. She got up and materialized two Gladius. Red lightning arc'd across the the short swords.

"Killing a phoenix with control over darkness sounds exciting doesn't it."

"Your even worse now than before." Earrings sighed and walked back over to her. He placed a hand on her wrist and looked her in the eye. "We don't need to kill her. Not now anyway. Lets see if we can seek help first. The woman's connection to the phoenix is gone and I bet she has allies who really doesn't like the new her."

Tie knew he was correct but diplomacy was never something she enjoyed. Even before this her plans that included speaking to the president would likely involve him kneeling."Fine fine I'll deal with them without anyone dying." her swords disintegrated into rose petals. "Goodbye girls."

"You really need to give me back Juno."

Tie walked up and pulled his face down to her. "Make me." she disappeared leaving behind a rose. He picked up and watched it turn to ash.

"Not yet."

-----------------------------------------------

Yori was just finishing a date with someone. A man who wished for the perfect date and was very surprised in the way the god answered his wish. Dating a guy wasn't what he had in mind, but he also didn't think he needed a date that involved seeing the world with the eyes of a god. At the end their lips touched and it was over. Yori was gone, but he heard something in the sky.

CRACK

The sound of thunder and red lightening lit up the night sky. Yori was on the roof of a building and saw a lightening strike hit a church in the distance. "This really better not be what I think it is."

Yori jumped and soared into the sky. He touched the clouds and fell back down to earth. Kanji formed on the ground where he wanted to land. Yori floated down above the symbols and looked right at the church. He fixed his jacket and walked in.

"You didn't need to make that much noise to get attention."

He looked at Tie who stood in front of a cross wearing a short red skirt with a strapless top barely covering he chest. The aura around her seemed Holy but it clashed with the energies from that rift. Part of him worried if Sandra wasn't the only thing they needed to worry about.

"Of course I did little spirit. This world needs some theatrics."

"Why are you here? Nothing here requires an Angelic being's attention."

"I've fallen to Earth with some grace intact, so its unnecessary to see me as Angelic. However, I hear your leader is getting too out of control. I'm here to assist."

There wasn't much Yori could say that would properly express how he felt. An Angel even a fallen angel with this much power was going to cause trouble no matter what.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 12:09 am

"Sandra smirked getting exactly what she wanted from Tenesha, tonight was going to be very fun indeed. Darkness started to seep into the room as Tenesha felt Sandra up, it filled both their eyes as Tenesha felt many nasty sexual desires swelling up inside just begging to be let loose."

-----

"Katy waited and was relieved to see Aaron when he made it over there."

Katy: Iron Man, so good to see you without being at odds.

"Katy was truly convinced Jet was at the core of all this mess, at all else Katy wanted to pervert another battle with Shield or anyone else. The only way that was happening was getting Sandra back to normal, and if Jet wasn't the key then what the hell was. It has to be him."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 4:54 am

Emmet, assured that his orders were being carried out, mentally reached out to Katy " Miss Kharma, I trust you were successful in your endeavor, what is the current status? " while he spoke to her, he flipped a five yen piece to summon Yori, he needed all of his forces to be briefed.

Meanwhile Riku was floating through the skies above Genosha, incanting spell after spell to raise it's protection. Mainly focusing on the mansion and anywhere else in the vicinity that a battle might erupt, he relished the chance to spill blood, as he hadnt gotten to be as active as he'd wanted to in the last one.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:53 pm

"Katy was a bit surprised to hear from Emmet, although he was a Phoenix so it shouldn't be that shocking he was keeping tabs. Considering he has telepathy and had probably been tracking her for a while, there seemed little effort or reason in trying to withhold anything."

Katy: [i]We've contained Jet Millar, he's the guy Sandra got the darkness from and we're about to see what Shield can do to help. Listen, your close to Sandra but please don't come here and fly off the handle. I expressed the same warning to the Sorcerer, while I believe Jet is the key I don't think we should kill him yet. Don't ask why I just... get a bad feeling."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 6:52 pm

" Katy my dear, you wound me so with your words. Give me a tad more credit. " Flying off the handle " as you put it, has a time and a place to not be tackly and juvenile, this isnt one of those times " he was completely calm at the momet, his mind calculating multiple paths and outcomes " I agree with your accessment, this Jet must not be killed, not when he may be the source of Sandra's decline in her senses. Killing him could very well break the floodgates, not prudent at all "

He appeared beside Katy to get a closer look at this Jet, hmm he could indeed sense something between him and Sandra, but it was faint and took a bit of concentration to get a feel of it. He detested this man, but it wasnt enough to make him mar his flawless face with worry lines or wrinkles.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 7:04 pm

"Aaron's armors fly around the spacial prison Jet is in and create an anti-mugen force field. Once that's in place, Amber releases the Second Sorcery spell, and Jet becomes visible to everyone. Meanwhile, SHIELD personnel carriers start to approach, the agents helping to contain the scene"

Aaron: Alright then. And this is?
Amber: Emmet von Phoenix. One of Sandra's team mates.

"Amber dusts off her clothes and has her soul sword disappear. Jet is not contained in a barrier that blocks all mutant sourced powers"

Amber: Alright then you little shit. We'll have you answer our questions. And if you don't want to answer, this pretty boy here will just rip it out of your damned fucking head

"Amber grins maliciously"

(I have no idea if Jet's powers is what's holding his zombie body together, but if it is, just ignore the part where Amber addresses him)

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:02 pm

"Jet looked at his surrounding, almost akin to Shawkun it seemed as if Jet was loving the situation he was in. He could fell a sense of darkness, of evil in everybody around be it despair, anger, whatever. Jet's time as virtually god gave him a greater sense of his power, he loved being able to feel the darkness within humanity. There was not one person on this Earth that was pure, even monks had their own greed. It was quite hilarious to him."

Jet: Well, what questions do you seek answers to? You have a telepath so I got nothing to hide.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:07 pm

Yori frowned as he felt a tug on his entire being. It was Emmet and bringing an Angel would likely stir things up far more than he'd like, but he knew it wouldn't take no for an answer. "Maybe we can use your help. Call me Yori a God of calamity and war. Remember that Fallen one."

"You spirits are so cute calling yourselves Gods." Tie rarely encountered these creatures in recent memory. The ones she did know didn't enjoy a representative of another God stepping on their toes. "I'll allow the name Tie to grace your tongue false god Yori."

He rolled his eyes at the comment. The way she called him that as if it was a simple fact was already annoying. "Fine then Tie, give me your hand. A friend mine is really fond of the woman you think is a problem. Try and be civil."

She shrugged and grabbed his hand. They immediately appeared near Emmet. "So Emmet new friends?"

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:34 am

" I could say the same of you " Emmet commented, he turned away and let Amber ask her questions. Part of his attention was totally focused on Jet, He'd leafed through his mind brieflt and found it to be quite detestable. The rest of his attention was on Yori and his aquaintance. For one thing, she dressed well, he respected that, he hadnt come to this meeting in rags himself. He was decked out in some of best clothes, a three piece black suit of his own design. Right up there with pinnacle of fashion, his hair was slicked and styled back with each strand meticulously set in place. His red eyes accented his overall appearance with the crimson tie he wore.

" Greetings my name is Emmet " after a pause, he tacked on " Emmet Alexander Jones, a pleasure " he extended his hand out to Tie, the aura she gave off let him know she was an angel but not a normal one, probably fallen.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 4:52 pm

"Of course it is," Tie shook his hand and observed him. She observed everyone around her. She had knowledge that most of the people in this room existed. Amber and Aaron were known and formidable people. She didn't know Emmet at all but he was unusual enough that she humored the possibility of learning more about him. "You may call me Tie." she looked at the others and noticed a couple of major players were here. The man who looked like a prisoner appeared unusually jovial.

"So what is this Emmet? I can smell a similar aura from him that I sensed from Sandra." Yori asked but had a good idea of the situation. How he was going to help them was the question. They also need to figure out if Sandra wanted help.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 2:03 am

Amber: Oh for the gods sake now the crazy angel is here too
Fathae: Amber, do not be rude
Amber: Hey, they started a bitchfight with Filipe's kid and created a massive gaping hole I had to fucking fix, so don't give me any of that don't be rude crap

"Amber in truth had little issue with the angel siblings. But they were loud and raised problems, and she had to solve them lest they get out of hand and end up affecting more than the angels turf. As it was usual in recent time, she found herself with responsibilities that at times could dwarf even an angel"

"Aaron meanwhile, smiles politely at Tie, grabs her hand and kisses it"

Aaron: Why hello. Such a lady like charm. Like a damsel of a bygone era
Amber: Stark!
Aaron: Yes yes. Now then, Jet. We want to know what's happening to Sandra Fuller. She has gained strange access to your powers and we want to remove them from her. Cooperate and I might help you with the charges the entire world is ready to level at you. Refuse, and I'll leave your cell unlocked for Amber here to get into. And I think she might not miss the killing blow the second time

"Aaron gives Jet a decisive stare. When it came to business, he didn't kid around. Jet was fully aware he wasn't dealing with a super hero with morals in this case"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 3:58 am

"Jet thought about the question for a brief moment before giving his reply."

Jet: You want to know, then I shall level with you. The powers at which you face are eternal, but so far the beings are not. This power has been passed from generation to generation, seeking the greediest and most vile as hosts. But the host themselves has never been immortal. You see, I've been playing everybody for quite some time, seeking out a host that could take terror beyond mortal limits.

Any time I've spent with Shawkun was merely a means to a end, a chance to learn and gain knowledge from the master himself. My fights with SXM was a foregone solution, even my reign as a demi god I knew would be all undone. I've known for years every event leading up to this point, the point of true ascension.

Katy: What in the world are you babbling on about?

"Jet smirked at Katy's interruption."

Jet: I've known about everything long before anyone. My death, your (Katy) brother, Mother, MRD, all of it. Everything that's happened has had a purpose, it was all part of a elaborate plan that each and every pawn played to perfection. You see, Sandra seeked power at a time her own was not at full strength. In doing so, she's unwillingly become mine. Killing me now makes no difference, for if this temple dies a even greater one is on standby. Soon Sandra Fuller as you know her, will be gone forever.

My lifelong quest for true immortality is at hand. Soon the darkness shall flow though The Phoenix unimpeded. Simply put, I'm doing what Shawkun had tried several times, and consistently failed to do.

"Jet was either completely out of his mind at this point or had some vast means of foresight that stretched several years into the future."

Katy: Hell with it, I'll bite. Lets say you had planned this, why so many years? Why not right do all this right aware?
Jet: Not everything is accomplished quickly my dare. The biggest object in the way was Ventro. A guy who could deconstruct and rebuild entire universes, entire planes of existence on a whim. Nothing was being done about him until the arrival of Mother. Any attempts before her arrival was a futile effort. I had no choice but to wait. Then their was a issue of learning, seeing the future only go far. I still had to learn everything up till this point. Of course Sandra herself was a issue as well. She needed the necessary time to be broken down and mentally destroyed, which fyi, you people all contributed to that greatly. Thank you. It was a waiting game, simple as that.
Katy: So you've spent years plotting to take the Phoenix Force away from Sandra?
Jet: That's quite impossible. That is where Shawkun always went wrong. No I'm not taking anything from Sandra, I'm instead taking from The Phoenix itself. Let me simplify it for you. I am becoming Sandra Fuller, Sandra Fuller is becoming me. We will soon be 1 being of such power that gods will grapple at our feet.

You see, a Dark Phoenix is being born. But this one is no mere temper tantrum, a literal Dark Phoenix is being born to lay claim to all that was and all their will be.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 8:40 pm

Emmet gave Yori and Tie a brief explanation about Jet before the latters explanation began. Focusing on Jets thought process, he could only relay back that Jet was telling the truth, as bizzare as it was. Emmet bit his lip as he considered what this all meant, he was very familiar with grandiose plans, having come up with several himself, so he hadnt to grudgingly praise Jet for his efforts. They appeared to be paying off for him " Then we appear to be moving into the case scenario, killing this wretch is off the table and could very well make this situation far worse "

He refused to see this as an inevidable occurance, everything had a loophole in it, just came down to how you could work the system. Sandra and this excuse for a sentient being were on the verge of becoming the same person, that they knew. But not the exact time frame of it, he edging this one, and he knew it. Sandra's latest actions proved that immensely, but Sandra was not completely gone, there still an ounce of her left, no matter how small it may be.

" This is certainly an elaborate and well thought out plan " Emmet commented " But you presume to much to think the people assembled here attempt and succeed at thwarting you, Neigh there is to much lose and all the more to gain. I have known many like you over the ages, I've been you in my more moodier terms and the end result has always been the same, spectacular favor and that is what you shall reap in the end of this endeavor "Emmet called out to Riku and instructed him to come now, if they were talking vile and evil then he wanted his demon mage here to.

A dark void opened up and Riku promly walked out to stand beside Emmet and Yori " I smell something wicked in the air and it doesnt appear to be me. Whats the T? " out the corner of his eye he spied Tie and bristled but shifted his attention back to Emmet and Yori get the info on the situation.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:00 am

Tie didn't care for correcting Amber's view on the situation. To her it didn't count since she was far too busy trying not to hurt her. Aaron's approach was interesting and she did appreciate his politeness. He was one of the few humans she felt had any worth. "You are indeed adorable. I'm almost surprised some people still have manners."

She listened to the conversation with jet and felt a strong sense of deja vu. Most Angels who are still alive have heard this story before and some were instrumental in making sure no one could accomplish this. Emmet said mostly everything that needed to be said on the subject of his motives. Before she said anything Riku appeared through a portal. "You are correct I almost need to gag." she responded to Riku's statement.

"Anyway the prisoner here is a evil megalomaniac trying to take over all of creation through darkness by using Sandra as a Yin to his well Yin. I'm good at killing and exorcising spirits, demons and other beings." Yori sighed finding this whole situation more of a headache than anything pressing. He'd ask the other gods for assistance, but they weren't on good terms with him or each other.

"As someone who's lives, breathes, consumes and on occasion screw in darkness I'd say you should be an expert on this.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 12:20 am

"Katy spoke to Jet once more."

Katy: So this plan, you knew what you was doing before ever revealing us. Why not go for Milo when he was full powered?
Jet: Simple. Milo was to powerful for even this plan to work. But more then that, Milo was temporary. The Phoenix is forever. This is why I had to out weight the years of Milo. It was the only choice from the start.
Katy: I see.

"Jet hadn't seemed to be much over the years outside his history with Harry. A 1 in a million villain who loved death and destruction and what not. But it seemed to all be a front, a act. He wasn't a mindless nutcase instead this whole time was working his grand plan towards true immortality. However they planned to stop this, one thing for sure was they better do it soon."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:24 pm

"Amber stares down Jet before turning her back"

Amber: Fathae, I'm going. Can you handle getting back yourself?
Fathae: I believe so Amber Parker, but...where are you going?
Amber:...I don't know yet. Katy, go tell Sandra all of this

Aaron: Wait a minute, if Sandra's going looney again why should we give her any sort of-
Amber: Aaron Stark, shut up

"Amber turns to Aaron with an imperious look, completely unlike her usual laid back self"

Amber: This is no longer a matter for mere mortals such as you. If you wish to help, do me a favor and tell what happened here to that robot friend of yours, Samantha and Sean. Tell them to be on watch

"Amber turns towards Jet"

Amber: One last thing

"She walks up to Jet, before grabbing his head. He feels his mind being turned inside out as she scans him for information, taking out the exact spot where he in the past performed his ascension"

Amber: You can do whatever you want with him Katy. If what he's saying is true, killing him as no purpose

"Amber performs a teleport and vanishes"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Katy: Aaron, keep Jet contained. It's a long shot but see if there is any way to undo what Jet has started.

"Katy went over to Emmet, hopefully Sandra wasn't to far gone to reason with. Sandra already knew she was in danger with the darkness and at least now they knew why. All this hadn't got them closer to stopping it, but at least they now understand what is going on."

Katy: Emmet reach out to Sandra. She deserves to know what's happening to her.

"Jet obviously wasn't going to tell them much more, it's progressed to the point where his death wouldn't stop this. They had to figure something else out."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next