Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2016 6:08 pm

"Wow that was... simply beautiful." Sandra didn't know how else to put it, words almost failed to describe the beauty of this performance."

-----

Shawkun was more curious about this Phoenix, analyzing Sandra's soul it appeared to be no different then any others with powers. Yet somewhere this Phoenix Force was tied to it. While he could not do it at this time, he was curious what would happen if he claimed this soul. Would he in turn claim Phoenix as well?
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:32 am

Following the performance, Sandra began to wonder how the others were doing, her mind immediately flashing to Tanesha and Emmet. An image gradually came into few, causing her to gasp. She saw Tanesha's initial reaction to finding her body in their bed, then the girl layed out in a hospital bed, having been rendered unconscious. The she saw Emmet being comforted by the other True Notes, Dave was a mess as well. Donovan and Garfield trying to talk him down.

She could see and feel the pain, sorrow, and loss and it brought tears to her eyes. It hurt to see her friends this way, especially when she was going to come back, at some point. She didnt know how long and the phoenix simply shrugged and said " That depends, hmm I can see this hurting you Sandra. So I have an offer, I can erase you from their memories, entirely. They wont remember that you existed, not till your ready to come back, then all the memories will come back, even your death....the decision is yours of course "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 11:52 am

Sandra considered her options, the prospect of her closest friends not remembering anything about her was scary, especially since Sandra had no idea how long she'd be out. What if it took her to long to return, and they moved on with someone else? Sandra knew she was returning, but the others was in so much pain, it was unbearable to watch. With a hint of fear in her voice, Sandra lightly uttered the words "do it", giving Phoenix confirmation to temporarily erase her friends memories. Although afraid, Sandra simply couldn't bear what she was seeing.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:01 pm

The phoenix nodded and took Sandra's hands " It'll be alright, you will come back, like I said it's just a mini vacay. One that you've earned, so enjoy " Phoenix picked up on Sandra's fear of people moving along, but she smiled " Im erasing memories, but certain emotions, like love, they tend to persist " she winked, infering that though Tanesha wouldnt remember her, it wass unlikely she'd wanna be with anyone, even if she didnt understand why.

The phoenix's power swept across Genosha in waves, reaching for every memory of Sandra and taking it. She stopped short of people like Riku, Kaiser, Tie, and Kiya who had knowledge of the phoenix, it was necessary that they remembered. Meanwhile Cordelia was working on shielding herself and Shawkun from the " purge ". Soon the deed was done and Sandra Fuller no longer existed
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 12:23 pm

"I'll be back quick as I can Tani" Sandra gently spoke as the purge took place. Sandra felt especially bad for her girlfriend, she was angry in the moment but now she regretted judging her so harshly. She did feel a little better knowing her friends emotions will remain in tack. Hopefully that will be enough. "So... what now Phoenix?" Sandra asked.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:40 pm

Time marched on for everyone, that first day was incredibly disorienting, but they gradually shook out of the odd sadness and got on with life. A week had passed since Sandra's " death " during that time the phoenix had treated the girl to many sights and stories, gradually eassing the knowledge of their power into her.

Riku was bored off his ass, waking up to find that most everyone didnt remeber who the hell Sandra was, had been shocking to say the least. But he quickly understood what had happened, upon discussing it with Kaiser and Tie who remembered her as well. He suspected Kiya retained her memories as well, though he hadnt bothered to confirm this. For the past week things were relatively normal, no sudden attacks or kidnappings, it made him realize how much those things added a bit of spice to life.

He was currently sitting in the choir room with Kaiser who was reading a manga as they waited for the others to show up. Emmet appeared to be running late, he was generally the very first person there, already warming up his vocals.

" Hey do you thin-

" No, I dont know if Sandra will be back today " Kaiser said, not looking up from his book. Riku asked the same question everyday and he gave the same patient response. The half demon groaned flopped out in his chair.

" Damn, everything feels so stagnet at the moment, nothings happening and it's driving me crazy! "

Kaiser rubbed his back, letting his wander incredibly low, Riku relaxed a little from the contact. All this artificial happinesss wasnt helping much either, he could see it just beneath the surface. Memories of Sandra were gone, but the pain of her death was there, just being covered up. It was very apparent in Emmet, Tanesha, and Dave, even Katy. This all needed to end and sooner rather then later.

What was more annoying was that they'd had no luck in locating the ones responsible for her death. There was some pretty potent magic at work, that much he could tell. Also that it was somehow connected to the phoenix force, meaning was a likely target. Kaiser was more concerned about this then Riku was, being the dutiful son and all. It was highly unlikely that they could get to him in the same way they'd did to Sandra, Cordelia wouldnt allow it.

So now all they could do was bide their time, once Sandra returned, the clock would start ticking again, bringing with it a new wave of trouble.

Emmet blinked, he'd been lost in thought, yet again. That seemed to happen a lot these days, something was dominating his thought and he didnt know what it was. At the moment he was sitting in front of his mirror, he looked flawless as always. but something in his expression was bothering him. He eventually grabbed his satchel and headed for the choir room, singing, as a rule of life, always made him feel better.

Out the corner of his eyes he saw a swirl of red and whipped around to see Karen walking down the hall, with long, luscious red hair. His keen eyes could tell it wasnt one of her usual tacky wigs, no it was actual hair grafted onto her head somehow. He suppose he shouldnt be suprised that she got it fixed eventually, he meant to turn and continue on, but something was keeping him rooted to the spot.

Karen noticed him looking and smirked, something about her expression screamed " I know something you dont " she ran her fingers through her hair as she smirked and flipped it back. Emmet narrowed his eye, suddenly rush of anger beginning to overtake him, the hallway was suddenly boiling. Karen stumbled back in alarm and glared, a fight was clearly about to happen when a hand suddenly touched Emmets shoulder.

He looked up to see Adrian, he'd been passing by and felt the sudden spike in temperature. It wasnt exactly in his nature to break up a fight, but he saw it as another opportunity to indebt himself to Emmet " Shouldnt we be in the choir room right now? "

Emmet shook his head, the sudden bloodlust fading, he nodded at Adrian. Tossing one last glare at Karen, he headed off, Adrian at his side.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 2:10 pm

Katy had joined the choir group at this point, the past week seemed strange to here. There was something about this room, these people who'd become her friends, and the music. Katy had the strong sensation that something was missing. For some reason things just didn't feel right. Talking to Tanesha and Tesla they had a similar feeling. Choir just hadn't been the same lately, something was missing. But even together none of the 3 girls could wrap their minds around what it was. The only thing they all knew was that their hearts just wasn't into their performances as much as it used to be, and that was due to something just not feeling right anyway.

Kiya was near the back of the class, she knew who remembered Sandra and who didn't, it was quite easy to read for most of them. During the past week Kiya thinks she found her way out, a certain mutant that's part of the cheerleader team could be the key she had been waiting for. She just needed to (A) get this person 1 on 1, (B) deal with whoever attacked Sandra so they don't get in her way again. And (C) of course, waiting until Sandra returned. Goal A was the easiest, C shouldn't be issue. But B was proving to be a issue.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Tanesha walked in with Victoria, discussing a new routine the cheer squad could do, Tyrone trailed behind them, telekinetically carrying the girls bags. Victoria kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for being a gentleman. Tyrone just puffed his chest out, making his girlfriend laugh. Tanesha smiled at her friends, but a part of her felt somewhat jealous and lonely.

For the last week she'd been feeling like this, like something was missing....or someone. But she couldnt put her finger on who it was. But her dreams had been filled with some girl, she could never see her face though, her long red hair obscured it. But Tanesha always felt so happy when she saw her. Gradually the others started coming in, Emmet and Adrian being the last.

Emmet immediately floated up to the stage began looking for a song to perform, he smiled as an idea occured to him. He summoned all the girls onto the stage and suggested they practice the number they'd been working on. Everyone agreed and they got into place as the music started.

Victoria:
I think it's so cute and I think it's so sweet
How you let your friends encourage you to try and talk to me
But let me stop you there, oh, before you speak

Tanesha with True Note girls:
Nah to the ah to the no, no, no
My name is no, my sign is no, my number is no
You need to let it go, you need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no

Kiya with True Note girls:
Need to let it go

Emmet:
First you gonna say you ain't runnin' game
Thinkin' I'm believing every word
Call me beautiful, so original
Telling me I'm not like other girls
I was in my zone before you came along
Now I'm thinking maybe you should go
Blah, blah, blah
I be like nah to the ah to the no, no, no

Katy:
All my ladies, listen up
If that boy ain't giving up
Lick your lips and swing your hips
Girl all you gotta say is...

Roberta with True Note girls:
Need to let it go

Tie with True Note Girls"
Need to let it go

Tesla:
Thank you in advance, I don't wanna dance (Kiya:nope)
I don't need your hands all over me
If I want a man, then I'mma get a man
But it's never my priority
I was in my zone, before you came along
Don't want you to take this personal
Blah, blah, blah
I be like nah to the ah to the no, no, no

Roberta and Victoria:
All my ladies, listen up
Girl, all you gotta say is...

Emmet with the True Note girls:
Need to let it go

Katy with True Note girls:
Need to let it go

Tie and Tanesha with True Note girls:
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
(Tesla and Roberta:Nah to the ah to the no, no, no)
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
(Katy and Kiya:Nah to the ah to the no, no, no)

Tesla and Emmet:
All my ladies, listen up
Girl all you gotta say is...

Victoria with True Note girls:
Need to let it go

Emmet with True Note girls:
Need to let it go

True Note girls:
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable
I'm feeling...
Untouchable, untouchable

Katy had been studying choreography with Emmet, Kaiser,and Nates help. She'd worked out all the routine for this number and had done a great job, everybody flowed with the beat of the music, striking poses at the end. The boys in the audience exploded into applause for the girls plus Emmet.

" That was marvelous dawlings! " Emmet congragulated the group " Spectacular, you all were excellent too " he said with his usual joke thats kinda not a joke. In the back of his mind, something had been missing from the number, something important.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 9:55 pm

Katy did probably her best work of the semester so far, all of the other girls was all on point. But something was off, the perform felt almost hollow in some strange sense. While Emmet was very good putting on a smile, Katy could see it in his eyes that as good as they just did, Emmet wasn't satisfied. Katy walked over to him "Can i speak to you for a second?"

Katy took Emmet aside as the rest of the girls went on doing there own thing. Alone in a far corner of the room Katy spoke to Emmet. "You feel it to, don't you Emmet? As perfect and as on point as we get with these lyrics and notes, somehow something still feels off. Like we're missing something. I've been thinking about this all week, I even spoke to the other girls. But, I can't for the life of me figure out what we're lacking."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 12:15 am

Emmet folded his arms across his chest and nodded " Agreed Miss Kharma, I too have noticed the missing component to our wonderful little group. On the surface all appears well, but it feels...artificial, yes thats a good word for it, Katy do you remember how we first met? "

He prided himself on having an impecable memory, but for some reason he couldnt recall how he'd met several people or how the club itself first got started. Everything appeared to be a blur and a part of him didnt see a reason to question it, but a greater part was demanding answers.

------------------------------------------------------------

Karen entered the fear factors base and threw herself down on the couch. She could still feel herself sweating and it was pissing her off. She still couldnt believe it at first, she'd been running on her high from killing Sandra and obtaining her hair, next thing she knew.....nobody seemed to remember Sandra Fuller. It was as if no such person ever existed.

Thankfully Alice had been quick with an answer, something had erased Sandra's existence from everyones memories, well nearly everyone. A select few still remembered her, Alice thoerized that those with certain knowledge were somehow able to bypass the effect. She couldnt be sure of anything else though, but her knowledge had been enough.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 12:44 am

Katy was a bit surprised at the question but then as she thought about it. "You know what, now that you mention it I can't seem to pinpoint the exact moment I met you. Do... you think something funny is going on?" Katy was getting concerned now, had someone messed with their memories?

-----

Jet walked out from a dark corner of the room, he had not remembered Sandra personally but he knew of events that happened in thanks to Nightmare and Misery, who had defenses in place if their minds had been attempted to been messed with. Jet spoke to Karen and Alice. "I know it has been quite a wait since the we extinguished the flames of the first Phoenix. The boss apologizes but we had to study Emmet more closely. He does not spend much time alone, so grabbing him was more difficult. Good news is we plan to move on him soon. Karen, since you did such a splendid job last time. You will be reprising your role as punisher and executioner.

This news pleased Karen, Sandra was just fun and a way to stick it to Emmet. But now having Emmet himself, she'll take some personal pleasure from this.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 1:33 am

" That may be a safe bet, the thing of it is, I dont sense anything nefarious about this ssituation " he couldnt explain how he knew this, but if something or someone had tampered with their memories, it was for the best, thats what he was feeling " In any event, it may be a good idea to look into this matter further, once class is over "

----------------------------------------------------------

Karen smiled and rubbed her hands together, she'd been looking forward to this for some time now. For far to long she'd put up with that insufferably smug and self absorbed fairy, he'd gotten the best of her time and time again and defaced her body. Now she would return everything back to him in kind and then some. The very thought was beginning to make her lower body stir and tingle in anticipation.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cordelia was currently sitting at her desk, martini floating next to her head, occasionally moving towards her mouth so she could have a sip while she played angry birds on her phone. In the far off corner, the figure clad only in a full body leather suit was standing motionless. Cordelia generally kept him there with his mind shut off whenever she wasnt " using " him.

He was an excellent little toy, his mind was so damaged from trauma that he was litte more then a doll, completely submissive. It belied the beast hidden inside, that was for sure and certainly worth a laugh. Though there was one thing that seemed to dominate his mind more then anything else, Emmet. Cordelia was aware that he'd been involved with that little mercenary group skirmish.

Since then he'd thought of nothing else but the boy, something about Emmet made him feel things he hadnt thought were possible, Cordelia chocked this up to Emmets natural charisma, even in his current state he could attract people without even trying, it was amusing if nothing else. " If your a good boy, maybe i'll let you go play with him, your certainly his type, trust me on that "

Cordelia chuckled and mentally conjured up another martini.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 3:17 am

"Right." Katy personally wasn't as comfortable as Emmet, telepath or other such mind altering things was terrifying in concept alone. A person of those powers could completely alter who a person is.

-----

"We move at night." Jet said. "Pretty much same plan as last time. Isolate, Misery will take care of your opponents powers, and you bring him back to us. Snatch and grab while all his friends are soundly sleeping. We've studied his patterns and determined a time at which he'll be alone." Jet fills in Karen on the place and time.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 8:49 pm

The rest of the day progressed without incident, the ever present feeling that something was missing still hanging over that day. That night found Emmet curled up in bed, reading a book. a sudden knock came at his door, mildly suprising him. He floated over to the door and opened it, revealing Dave. Standing there awkward and rubbing the back of his head " Uh hi "

" Good Evening Mr.Hudson " Emmet purred, making Dave swallow a groan and his body immediately start reacting. Dave moved forward automatically, shivering as Emmet's arms wrapped around his neck and pulled the taller boy down for a kiss. Slowly they backed into Emmets room and kicked the door closed.

-------------------------------------------

Alice, wrapped in a concealing spell, had watched the entire exchange. She pulled a mirror out of her bag and tapped it three times, Emmets room appearing on it's surface. She sat back and watched the show, deciding the start of the mission could wait a little.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 1:52 am

Jet was seen with Misery and Karen. Jet speaks "You two move as soon as Emmet is alone. Same plan as last time, no reason it shouldn't work." Karen was itching to start, she'd waited for this for so long.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 2:03 am

Close to an hour later, Emmet and Dave were laying on the floor, covered in sweat and breathing hard. Dave was still coming to grips with this new arrangement he had with Emmet. Not entirely sure how it had come about, he'd been wadering the halls on night, drunk off his ass. He'd been depressed about something but hell if he knew what, his powers didnt work that well under the influence of alcohal. Somehow he'd teleported himself into Emmets room and wound up sobbing his eyes out.

To his credit Emmet hadnt been phased by the sudden intrusion and took it all in stride, conforting Dave and confessing his own bout of strange depression. One thing led to another, three times in a row and here they were now. It was simple physical gratification, Dave wasnt trying to attach a label to himself. Emmet wasnt trying to force him to either, which he was really thankful for. They were just having fun with each other, thats all it needed to be to keep him coming back for more.

Emmet got up and headed for his bathroom, that was an unspoken signal that Dave had decided meant that he should leave.

" You dont have to leave "

Dave looked up, shocked, was telepathy one of Emmets powers?

Emmet raised an eyebrow, suprised at the shock he was reading on Daves face. He slowly smiled as realization hit " A ha, i'd wondered why you leave so quickly after our coupling, though you appear completely content to stay with me. I dont mind if you stay, I enjoy your company Dave, outside of carnal situations as well "

Dave was at a loss of what to say, a large part of him was happy to hear that, but something was preventing him from voicing this " Oh.....uh no I never thought that. It's just that.....i've gotten really behind in my homework lately, so I generally just head back to my room to gt it over with, i'd totally stay if I could " a half truth.

" I see " his tone was neutral and he smiled kindly " I assume you have more homework to get to, I shant keep you then. But if you like coming back, please do " he headed into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Dave sat on the group for a good while till he finally grabbed his clothes and teleported off to his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was tossing and turning in her bed, she'd been having trouble sleeping all week. She kept having these weird dreams, always the same. She was chasing after some red haired girl through the woods, everytime she got close enough to touch her, some strange darkness would push her back, widening the distance. She sighed and climbed out of bed, grabbing a robe, she headed out.

Originally she'd decided to go get a glass of hot cocoa to calm her nerves, but she decided to make a detour to Emmets room, maybe the queen goddess could offer some words of wisdom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet had gotten out of the shower and was lounging in bed, his book back in hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice put her mirror away " Alright, were good to go "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Misery and Karen was given the go ahead and with a teleportation enchantment headed out. Emmet was relaxing as he read his book, almost getting lost in the fantasy of the story when a very light whisper pulled him back to reality. Emmet was unable to make out the sound and crawled out from his bed. Following the voice he noticed it getting clearer and louder as he approached his door, somehow he recognized the sound. It was runic, a spell caster was at his door speaking a languish not recognized by modern man. Emmet didn't know how he knew this, it was almost as if he encountered this before, but that was impossible. His mind focuses back on the situation at hand. Emmet reaches for the door knob but pauses, the voice. It had stopped. As Emmet considered what this meant he jumped back as a kick broke the door in.

Entering the room was Karen followed by a strange man who seemed to be wearing a black hooded raincoat, the hood cast enough of a shadow to conceal the mans face. Emmet had no worries about attacking first and asking questions later, Karen just pissed him off anyway especially with that red hair and secretive smirk. It only took seconds however for Emmet to realize what had been done to him, as when he attempted to summon his powers for combat nothing had happened. The cloaked man spoke up.

Misery: There will be no fire tonight, Mr. Phoenix.

He avoided uttering Sandra's name, Karen wanted that reveal all to herself.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2016 11:48 pm

Emmet quickly assessed the situation at hand. His powers innactive, not just his pyrokinesis but his flight as well. Some type of magic was at work here, he wished very much Riku or Tie was present, they seemed to be magic experts in the group. He recognized Karen, but not the boy next to her. It was obvious that these two werent here for a simple chat earlier, was this Karens idea of revenge for the scuffle that nearly happened earlier? No, something told him it was far more dire then that.

Karen was enjoying this situation immensely, Emmets expression was neutral but she knew he was weighing the situation, slowly realizing how backed into a corner he was. It was so delicous that she could practically taste his growing dread " Hope we havent interupted anything, but were going to have you come with us now, Emmy "

Emmet's right eye twitched, he suddenly leaped backwards, cartwheeling through the air and landing gracefully on his made. He moved to dive for his phone, but a giant hand suddenly caught him and squeezed him in a crushing grip, causing him to yell out.

" Oh no little Emmy, none of that " Karen said in a sing song tone, smirking, she squeezed tighter and tighter, then relaxed her grip " Nobodies coming to save your severely fucked ass-aaah!

Karens words were cut off as arms suddenly wrapped around her neck and started burning. Tanesha approached Emmets room just as Karen had caught Emmet, without even thinking, she flung herself forward. Corrosive poison coating her arms and scalding Karens flesh.

" Let him go right now, bitch! "

" oooh, a surpise visitor I see "

Karen dropped Emmet and shrank her hand back normal. She remained perfectly still now, not outwardly bothered by Tanesha's sudden appearance. Out the corner of her eyes she starred at Misery. Tanesha knee'd Karen slighly, signaling her to move forward.

" I dont know what you people are trying to do, but im not letting you mess with my friend. Queen Goddess, you ok? "

Emmet was breathing hard, but he gave a shaky nod, he'd be alright. Tanesha glared at Misery " Don't try anything funny, unless you want your friend to get hurt "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 12:23 am

Misery seemed to be perfectly still the whole time, he had not seemed to budge at all since speaking to Emmet earlier. Emmet noticed this, Tanesha appearance hadn't even made him flinch. Emmet made a move for his phone and Misery spoke, the final word no doubt of another enchantment he must of very quietly whispered as things was going on. At the instant the word was spoken Emmet's cell and land phone both exploded, as did Tanesha's. Emmet was spared any injury but Tanesha phone having being in her robe pocket, the explosion blew small metal shades into Tanesha body. The pain of such was like multiple quick knife stabs. Karen felt Tanesha flinch and used to opportunity to escape the girls hold.

Misery: Now we take both.

Karen was a bit surprised when Misery said that, but she quickly understood. No witnesses. Well maybe she could have some fun with Sandra's girlfriend as well and reunite the two bitches in hell. Plus Emmet's reaction as she slowing dissected Tanesha would be great to see. Maybe, just maybe, she could actually make Emmet beg.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 12:51 am

Tanesha cried out in pain and fell back, Emmet instantly moved to her side, but Karen grabbed his arm and forced it backwards in a painful manner, Emmet ground his teeth together in rage, refusing to play into her sadistic delights. This situation was far worse then he'd originally thought and worse was Tanesha had been dragged into it. For a moment he hoped that Dave really wouldnt come back, no need for a third person to be caught.

Suddenly the floor began to warp and expand out till a massive hole swallowed them all. Emmet was oddly reminded of Alice in wonderland, down the rabbit hole, they all landed rather hard, but otherwise fine, in what he assumed was this lots base of operations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iko sipped his tea as he watched the monitors that Alex had set up in the mansion, giving off multiple angles of Emmets room. Iko required little sleep to function, so he always volunteered for night watch duties. It had been a routine night, Emmet had recently began having sex with Dave Hudson, Iko had done some minor research on the group, a teleporter of average strength and from what he'd gleamed, heterosexual.

He couldnt say he was suprised, it was Emmet afterall, he had a knack for bringing out hidden aspects of people. He sat up straighter when Karen and Misery made their appearance, the screens usually perfect image had started flickering like crazy " Hmm, another mage " he drained the last of his tea and pulled out his phone. He watched the rest of the scene unfold as he called Adrian.

Adrian answered on the third ring " I trust your calling me to relay some significant information "

" As significant as Emmet and Tanesha Mack being captured by Karen and some mysterious mage " he spoke nonchalantly as he moved about the room at incredible speed, appearing at different spots as though he was teleporting, readying his gear as Adrian sunk into silence.

".....That is significant, rally the others, i'll grab Alex and well begin plotting how we can get my property "

Iko stiffled a laugh, someone own Emmet? He had neglected to mention the intimate knowledge he had of Emmet, deciding it was more interesting to see how things unfolded otherwise and for other personal reasons " As you wish "

--------------------------------------------

Dave had been pacing around his room, arguing with himself over and over again. Go back or stay. It was simple enough, but so fucking difficult as well. In the end, he teleported outside Emmets room, finding the door had been kicked down.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2016 1:40 am

The group was brought directly by Alice to what one would call the torture chamber. Emmet noted the dried up blood on one of the tables and the floor surrounding it, somebody had been here before and Emmet had a strange feeling whoever it was, it wasn't to long ago he or she was here.

Emmet and Misery was both to their feet quickly, Karen had a few choice words directed at Alice (though not speaking her name) but was up relatively quick as well. Tanesha was the slowest up getting some help from Emmet as the phone exploding seemed to of injured her right leg and shouldn't couldn't put full weight on it. Tanesha could feel shades and maybe even a few small pieces of metal still dug into her leg, as well as the blood trickling down. But she felt she had to do her best to work though the pain.

Misery started uttering another spell, Emmet recognized as the same thing he heard. Emmet made a his move to attack, if the same happened to Tanesha that happened to himself then will truly be in dire straights. Karen was able to intercept Emmet easily, Tanesha limped around Karen back side looking to be unnoticed and went straight for Misery. She was about to strike when the lights in the room went dark, Tanesha and Emmet was both stopped in their tracks as if being held in place by the space around them, and Misery's spell finished. All of Tanesha's powers faded just as Emmet's had. The darkness of the room and loss of sight disoriented Emmet and Tanesha both, they had no idea they where gently being moved until both felt their backs lay against a solid surface, and both felt clamps binding their arms and legs in place. Normal gravity seemed to return to them as the lights turned back on. Misery at this point was gone with Jet having taken his place.

"Welcome to the last room you'll ever see. Soundproof, untraceable, we are completely isolated from any and all outside interference. I admit, I didn't think we'd be up to the third True Note so quickly. Your untimely appearance Tanenha had us altering plans last minute."

Tanesha was surprised this person knew her name, but it was something else Jet said that caught Emmet's attention. The word third. If himself and Tanesha was the second and third True Notes to be here, who was the first?

"Well it was a pleasure to see the legend and the girlfriend in person. Time however is not on my side so I must forego any chatting. I shall leave you in the very capable hands of my assistant in these types of matters. Karen, see to them as you please."

The lights dimmed enough to cast a shadow, Jet walked into the darkness and the lights returned. Jet was gone and Karen was left with Tanesha and Emmet to do as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 12:03 am

Emmet instantly took a defensive stance in front of Tanesha, seeing that she was still reeling from her phone exploding. They were in the worse possible situation, powers negated and stuck in a room with a psychopath with a fetish for torture. The chances of fighting their way out of this situation was as close to zero as it could get. Even if by some miracle they could incapacitate Karen, there was the people she was working with to contend with.

Karen, still grinning, lazily walked over to an object covered by a white sheet and pulled it out, revealing a tray full of objects designed for torture. Tanesha's eyes widened, fear starting to creep in. She was reminded of the Jerry incident, torture had been threatened ther to, but thankfully she'd been rescued. Unfortunately it didnt seem like the same thing would occur now, were they going to die here? "

" Tanesha! " Emmets voice cut through her fearful thoughts " I need you to keep a cool head if were going to get out of this " Emmets own expression was neutral, giving away no sign that he afraid or even bothered and it was pissing Karen off. Sandra had been so much fun, defiant yes, but the fear was obvious.

" Ha, are you really so arrogant that you think you can get out of this situation? " She leaned back against the cart " No powers while mine are very much usable, allow me to demonstrate " Karen suddenly shrank down, completely out of sight. Emmet and Tanesha looked around, trying to spot her, but the outfit she'd been wearing was all white, allowing her to blend in with the surroundings more effectively.

Emmet pulled Tanesha out of the way, right as Karen sprang back up to full size, aiming a swift kick to Karens chest that knocked her back against the wall. Emmet rushed forward, his fist connecting with her chest, and causing her heart to beat erratically. He pulled back, intending to do it again, but Karen dissapeared again. Emmet back flipped away from the spot and kept moving. Tanesha realized that he was trying to present a moving target. Karens power was touch based, so they needed to avoid her hands at all cost.

Karen was wheezing and rubbing her chest, that had taken her by suprise, Emmet was certainly more ruthless then he appeared, he was aiming to kill her, how sweet. Once she felt somewhat better, she changed her tactics up. Growing this time but much larger, focusing mostly on her hands again. Emmet dodged her reaching grip, but a spasm of pain caused Tanesha to fall over.

With a savage grin, Karen reached for her, but suddenly she screamed. Emmet had leaped onto her hand was biting down onto it, hard. She slammed him against the wall repeatedly, but he still hung on, till he jerked back, biting off a chunk of her flesh. He spat it on the ground, blood dripping down his mouth and shirt. Karen cradled her injured hand, her rage building up even as something else creeped in the background, fear. She shook her head, trying to rid herself of it.

But the way Emmet was starring at her wasnt befitting of prey backed into a corner, it was a predator, toying with it's meal. He was smiling, the blood on his mouth making him look trully sinister and, she could swear his eyes had taken on a red coloring. She needed to regain control of this situation and fast, if for nothing else then her pride. She took a few breaths to calm herself, she was in control of it, he was just posturing.

" I think it's time we stopped playing around Emmy, we both know the end result, you can run around as much as you want, but can she? " Karen cocked her head in Tanesha's direction as the girl struggled to get up " This situation is already impossible, if you take into account that if anyone of my associates pop in, your done. Take your place on my table, where you belong, and she will be left unharmed "

Her words had struck a cord and the strange bloodlust had dissapeared " Thats an obviouslie if I ever heard one, you have no honor, that is blatantly clear. I appear to be the primary target and my friend was unfortunate enough to end up in this cage beside me. Tanesha....i'm so sorry "

" Gurl please, like would just leave you to get carried off, whatever happens, I got your back " Tanesha had finally managed to get on her feet, shaky, but her fist were balled up. She was determined to go down fighting.

Emmet smiled " You are a true friend Miss Mack, I shall always remember that " he turned to Karen " Very well, you plebian, do with me as you will "

Tanesha started to protest, but was suddenly flung against the wall and restrained by what appeared to be rose bushes, thorns dug into her skin, painfully. Emmet started run to her, but Karens enlarged hand caught him. She was annoyed that Alice felt the need to intervene but Emmet was finally in her grasp. She immediately slammed him onto the table and strapped him in " Now then little Emmy, shall we begin? "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave appeared in Garfield and Donovans room, right in the middle of them having sex, but broke it up immediately by explaining the situation. Both boys immediately moved into action, Garfield tossed Dave his phone and told him to send out a mass text to the True Notes as he and Donovan put some clothes on. Dave immediately did so, typing faster then he ever had in his entire life and summarizing it as best he could.

" SOS, Emmet's door was knocked down and there are signs of a struggle, he's not there. Please, we have to find him, meet up in his room! "

Dave teleported them back to Emmets room as they waited for the True Notes to get the message.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2016 2:27 am

Katy, Tesla and Kiya all showed up relatively quick. Kiya knew instantly Dave was not mistaken, there was certainly a struggle here and the door was beat in forcefully. Katy spoke up "Kiya your a former merc right, what do you make of all this?" Kiya assessed just how much damage was done. "My opinion, a kidnapping. There isn't extensive enough damage for it to be a attack. This was a quick in a out, relatively quiet in nature. Someone came in, Emmet likely tried to fight, but wound up quickly taken."

Kiya would of loved to play dumb in this situation but with those clowns that Jerry guy had hired after exposing her, that was no longer a option. She was lucky enough this group brought into the bullshit she feed them about wanting to start a normal life, but heel they where still young so maybe it wasn't that surprising. Kiya started looking around the room, she knelled down in one era where there was trickles of blood. "It appears somebody has been injured." She moved back towards the door and checked the surrounding hall. "No blood trail, whoever took them did not move around via walking. Determining where Emmet is will be difficult."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:20 am

" She's gorgeous, wouldnt you say?  " Cordelia said as she lighted up a blunt, she was currently in the hospital room they'd barred off to hold Sandra's room. Thee body in question was floating above the bed it had been resting in. What onc had been a ravaged corps, was now a body made whole, brimming with vitality. Cordelia ran a hand through Sandra's hair, marveling at the strength that seemed to pulse even through it.

william had his hand on the bodies forehead, analyzing it, one of the strangest things he'd ever encountered, she appeared to be alive, but her hear wasnt beating, she was still dad, in a way. He'd  been recording the bodies recovery rate over the last week as instructed and watched as it gradually repaired itself, akin to regeneration but something entirely different.  He'd made sure to obtain a few samples of skin, blood, and whatever strands of hair that initially remained and found that they were coated with the strange vitality " Yeah, a real knockout "

He stepped back and wrote some things down while Cordelia continued to coo and fawn, while also closely monitoring the situation with Emmet. While she couldnt allow him to be killed, this situation could be used to further her plans. Sandra was just about done, if her theory panned out, her dear friend and lover being in harms way are just the ticket to getting her back. In the off chance she was wrong, she'd put in the mental command in Jet to get Emmet out of there at the slightest sign of his life being in real peril.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A black void opened up, Riku and Kaiser running through it, Noah in tow. Riku was annoyed on multiple levels. He'd cast multiple spells on Emmets room, just for the sake of avoiding situations like this. He walked to the center of the room and held his hands up, darkness oozed up around him and formed a circle around him, strands sprouted out and spread through the entire room " Da fuck, somebody messed with my magics! "

That was no small feat either, whoever was involved in this had some serious magical knowledge and skills going for them. They'd tampered with the his spells and written their own in, it was solid work manship.

Tie leaped through the doorway, accompanied by a gust of wind and immediately demanded to know every facet of information, while also telling Riku to be useful and try a locator spell. Riku naturally flipped her off and looked around for something of Emmets to use. Kaiser was inspecting the room, gleaming the same things that Kiya had. All in all he was far calmer then he usually was in these situations when Emmet was in danger.

Noah ran into the room next,Roberta, Victoria and Tyrone in toe. Information was being passed around as Riku opted to use Emmets pillow, noting the strong aroma of hot sex coming from it. He chanted for a bit and waited for the spell to take effect, suddenly the pillow exploded, covering Riku in what appeared to be jam and mustard. Riku blinked as everyone starred at him, he snapped his fingers and darkness washed over him, cleaning away the mess. ".....Ok, i'm going to kill this mage "

Tie laughed heartily " The mage in question appears to have a sense of humor as well as passable skill that or your simply incompetant "

Victoria interupted shouting match that was about to start by telling everyon that she couldnt get in contact with Tanesha " We passed her room along the way, but she wasnt there. I thought she'd gotten here before us and she's not answering her phone " the situation was bad enough with one of their friends missing, had the same fate happened to Tanesha?

Tie stooped over the blood on the floor and held her hand over it, whispering softly, the blood glowed momentarily. Tie stood back up, her expression grave " It's Tanesha's, I think it's a safe theory that she was taken along with Emmet, being injured in the process of trying to help him "

Victory clutched her chest, Tyrone hugging her close " Why the hell does this keep happening to us?! "

Dave had been quiet, feeling slightly out of place with the True Notes, but he couldnt stay quiet " I dont know about magic or whatever, but surely theres something we can do to find him, please "

Riku rubbed his chin in contemplation " Well whenever Adrian gets here, maybe he can check perhaps " he starred at Dave, he'd been picking up something from him for awhile now but ignored it in the face of the bigger picture but now that he thought about it " Hmm, methinks there might just be a way to find them "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian had been halfway to the Harlequins base when he got the mass text, he debated for a second then turned around and headed to Emmets room, calling Iko as he ran. Iko had roused Bawla and Harvey from there sleep, not a fun experience, and quickly explained the situation. Alex had arrived a few minutes ago and was analyzing the footage, looking for any clues they can use.

" The True Notes are aware of Emmets capture as well, im going to meet up with them, Iko your in charge, find him fast and take care of the ones that are responsible in as painful a manner you can think of "

" Understood, we'll mov out as soon as possible " he hung up and turned to Alex " Any leads? "

Alex pulled up an image, it was Karin walking into a building " Yes, I think i've found one "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 4:24 pm

Tenesha was captured with Emmet and whoever orchestrated this covered their tracks very well. While most didn't remember this seemed much like Sandra's disappearance a week ago. Very quick and clean. One moment the person in question is fine, next moment gone without a trace. It was clear to Kiya, somebody was tactically dismantling the True Notes bit by bit. Question was who? Troy and the former Mafia had the motive, but not the ability or skill to pull off something like thing. No, it was certainly somebody else.

-----

Sandra had been sleeping in this white space Phoenix had brought her to after her "death". She awoke with a calmness, as if emerging from a wonderful dream. How long had she been in this place now? It must have been a week a least. Sandra sat up, Phoenix or Mien as she enjoyed being called was there like always to greet her. Sandra could feel it, it was soon time for her to leave the company of the Phoenix and return to her life. Sandra had leaned so much this past week, she was so excited to tell Emmet and Tanesha all about this experience.

"Hello Mien." Sandra spoke to Mien more as a friend or partner by now rather then a god. Over the past week any intimidation Sandra had towards the Phoenix had now faded as things bit by bit became more clear to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe (Thread 2)
Page 26 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next