Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:00 am

"Both the angels feel a message into their heads from Ruth"

Ruth: That is actually precisely what we need to do. The gates of hell are no longer closed, demons can come back into this dimension. We the few angels left must now carry on the fight...and if any of you could help me, I am currently incapacitated down bellow in the city.

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:07 am

Tie and Earrings appear near Ruth and helped her up. They teleported back to LA and shared with Ruth a portion of their power. "What is your plan then? The old status quo is back but to balance it we need the gates of Heaven open." Tie spoke knowing what needed to be done. She would however close Hell back off instead of opening both.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:13 am

Ruth: Opening up the gates of Heaven would require far more power than even the Viceroy can muster at this point. Unless we can find the three keys, we also can not close Hell. No, how path is clear. In order to bring the demons that now lack a leader under control, we must find my oldest brother. I know not what Kano did to the Morningstar, but Lucifer is the true ruler of Hell, watching of damned souls. We must return him to his position

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:16 am

"Milo stood at Leah's grave, and was out of the cube's energy, he pondered on what to do next. What to talk about, he'd spent so much time angry, he'd only talked of revenge perhaps they could finally talk of other matters and he sat down for the first time with a feeling of relief."

Milo: Leah..so..my goal to save the world..not going that far I've pretty much given up, maybe this is a sign to keep going maybe it's a sign that I'm useless now. Maybe that's what I get for squandering away so much..time..trying to be the best I should have spent more time with you..I suppose I could always get Yama's powers, and peel back time to see you again but its still wouldn't be the same not really, and I don't think I could handle that..ya know..seeing you living..breathing all that only to come back here and be hit with the fact that you're gone.

"Milo looked at the flowers on the grave, and talked some more before getting up, he felt like getting alot of his chest, and maybe it was for the best he never got the chance to kill Tanya, not that he was powerful enough to do it in the first place. If there was one thing this whole incident made him aware of his days of god slaying was over. For once he wasn't thinking about the next mission or who to save he left teleporting to Velon's place."

Milo: Hello.
Velon: Ah your mother said you'd be here....she made dinner earlier you know..before we all went to Hell...she's resting now..her visions
Milo: Yeah..I figured it would be intense...I just want to see her..ya know..tell her I love her..I didn't mean to intrude and if you want me gone..I'll go after that.
Velon: Milo..what's wrong?

"Although they were never the closest of friends after all that went down ove the years they'd come to a mutual understanding what with him stating a relationship with his mother, and Milo sighed going into the room to see his mother and wrapped his hand around hers leaning down to hug her and kiss her on hte forehead."

Milo: I love you mom..so much..
"Silver Rider had gone back to the space station heading to his room, and looking down at a picture of him, and his father in a lab and sighed. He thought back to when he confronted his dad on Zenn Lavia after Monel had been defeated, how he scolded him for abandoning his home and fleeing to earth, and reprimanded him for not coming sooner calling him out for his cowardice."

Rider: I'm sorry dad...I couldn't help it..it happened again...Kano was so powerful..that energy I detected..and it just seemed to get worst..I always talk about how great I am..but it's..just the only way to cope with all this madness..

"Rider had assumed his regular form, and went over to his mini fridge opening it up to get his bottle of Hennesey, and his 2 liter of coca cola, then formed a big styrofoam cup and began pouring in alcohol then filled the rest with coke. Returning the two beverages to his fridge he sat down on his bed and started drinking while looking at that picture, and a few others."

Rider: These were the times...I use to long for my father to help me unlock my powers..so I could travel the world..enjoy all the pleasures the universe had to offer..exotic women of various species, intoxicants from numerous worlds, splendors a plenty but in the end none of that shit matters..without family. if I could dad I'd find out about that cosmic power Fuller's clone has..
"Sean didn't say another word, summoning the quantom armor aroud himself and taking flight leaving the ship while Oliver just groaned."

Oliver: Aaaand great we've got another member missing just fucking perfect. God damn it..let's just get back I need a fucking nap.
Matt: Man a nap.. I need that, some steak, a blunt, and on top of that a vacation.
Oliver: You and me both buddy. Hmm oh wassup don't worry we're all here..apparently Aaron and Kano got warped up in some magic god bullshit, and there gone..

"Oliver was trying to make light of the situation but he had no idea where either of his team mates were, and just hoped they were both alive even Kano. Despite all hte bullshit he'd just them through, he still blamed MRD, and the ungrateful bastard society they lived in to an extent."
"Ricky Furnace sat down in a chair smoking a cigarett, Zane was in the hospital. He'd had a mental break down, and he wanted him to take his position for a while. Ricky took a few more puffs of the cancer stick and sighed. THe sound of a lighter was heard as Keel Blaze walked over taking a seat in a chair as well. They were on the roof top of a large mansion, the one owned by Keel's uncle Sindus."

Ricky: How's your uncle feel about coming back from his second home.
Keel: Delightful..how the fuck do you think..the whole world's already messed up and Kano had us dipped in hell like earth some chicken tender being dipped in honey mustard
Ricky: Yeah cause Kano's the real bastard here, not like MRD and co didn't assault his people's after all they did.
Keel: So he drags us all into hell?! Ricky..stop this shit..I know about New York....and Vance..but look people aren't like us, they don't see reality for how dark it really is, people like us kill the people who could make htem see that.
Ricky: So why haven't you killed Sindus?

"Keel sparked his cigarett again taking another puff, and putting his lighter back in his pocket and leaned back in his chair."

Keel: He's already suffered.. you should have seen him in Hell..he just why..why am I back..here agian...broken..there was n pain..no fear.. I saw so many types of people..so many type's of sin..me..I saw eveyone I killed, I felt hte pain but the thing is I didn't feel remorese, because they needed to die..I didn't get guilty, and I was in damnation, it hurt like hell, worst then anything I ever experienced, and it was bad, but you know..I felt like I was right, maybe I'm just a stubborn bastard, maybe it's because of my brother, or maybe it's because deep down even if I know I'm crawling down there as long as I take enough bastards down there who deserve to be in there..maybe I'm alright with that and if that makes me fucked up..then that's fine..because If being normal means sitting back and letting people liek that continue to live instead of sending them there..then I'll never be normal
Ricky: Shit I didn't know you started trying.

"Ricky laughed, but he hadn't had the same bravado as Keel, he could see New York, the city crumbling, all the cities Tess Summers killed, he was in pain, and he moved about trying to make amends, begging God fo forgiveness, he was shook, Keel was an entirely different breed, he'd been through intense suffering, something that prpeared him for Hell, he claimed not to care but he had a taste of suffering that entailed nd he didn't like it, he tossed his cigarett butt onto the ground and stomped it out and was about to reach in his pack for another then decided against it. He'd learned one thing through this whole ordeal he wasn't looking forward to death, so perhaps it was time to start indulging in accelerating his way to it."

Ricky: Rest up Zane.. I won't let you down.. I'm going to make this right..everything...starting with Joel Campbell..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:31 am

Christopher: Well what now? A group of SHIELD agents brought Dale here here. Seems he was passed out. Also brought Elsa just now. Both of them are fine though

Tyler: Good.
Natsu: So what now. Hey man, no offense but you guys know us three are here as a favor to the bossman. We don't much have an urge to fight for SHIELD
Tyler: Avengers aren't SHIELD...not anymore. Without Stark, none of us are part of the organization's leadership. So we'll have to do our own thing.

"Tyler puts on his mask and puts the shield on his back"

Tyler: Nono, take them home. I'll be going to help the authorities around the city
Nono: But, mister Tyler, what about you?
Tyler: I'm fine

"Tyler had no time to rest. He didn't want time to rest. There was only the mission. That's what he had to focus on right now. The mission. He heads out towards a nearby distress call. Nono looks saddened, but does as commanded, bringing the remaining Avengers to the tower. Some nurses quickly grab Pol-Aris and take her to the medbay"

Christopher: Well...this was terrible. Is this a regular occurrence with you people?
Nono: The destruction yes...the loss of friends, the breaking of friendship. No...

"Nono finally collapses and tears up, beginning to cry"

Christopher: Wait, where's Samantha? She never went up with you guys. She stayed down low to protect the building

----

"Filipe, James and Yamairo are discussing a few more things"

Filipe: So what now?
Yamairo: For now. Head home. The space station is on alert in case anything happens, but I think the bad guys were just as shocked by this invasion as us. We should have a few days break hopefully.
Filipe: Good. If that's all, Yama...I'm going home

"Filipe waves goodbye, grabs his family and teleports off, arriving back home. As soon as they get home, Gally walks off"

Rachel: Gally, wait, where are you
Filipe: Leave her. I don't think I can boss her around anymore...not anymore. Or maybe I don't want to. Maybe I'm afraid of what she's dragging me into.

"Filipe drops to the couch, sitting down dejected. Rachel and Stella stare at him, unsure of what to do"

Stella: Father! Come with me
Filipe: Wha?
Stella: I require some lessons in proper form concerning this school of kung fu I am attempting to master
Filipe: Stella...we're exhausted and
Stella: The day is still young. We may rest when it's night

"Stella pulls Filipe up and drags him to their larger hallway where they can practice"

Rachel: I should be angry about this...but I think they both need it. As for me

"Rachel collapses on the now empty couch, and falls asleep"

----

"James, meanwhile, had retreated to his room in the mansion. Yamairo had headed home with Isabel. He was on guard duty. He just needed a quick shower before he went down to cerebra. However, instead of finding his empty room, he comes face with face with quite the site. Fawkes, Ellen, Scott, Misery, Peter, Marianna, Ledge, Molly and Alex"

James: I take it this isn't a social call. What's wrong?
Fawkes: We have a mission.
James: In case you forgot, Yamairo disbanded us
Fawkes: The mission doesn't depend on Yamairo. We have a mission. A very important mission. Now you wanna sulk, or will you help.

"Fawkes acted as if they hadn't just gone through armagedon. Because Fawkes knew armagedon was still on the way. It was always on the way. No rest, no relaxation. Not for them."

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:50 am

"For every good thing that occurs there's always some evil that manages to come out of it isn't that right Doom" Loki grinned his usual mischevious grin his eyes flaring up with energy as he looked down at Victor Von Doom. Morgan Le Fay had left this realm and they had ecsaped their captivity in Latveria. Of course not one to fall for Doom's tricks he took him down quickly and looked at the leader of Latveria.

"Your country will of course be needing you, and it seems I Can't sense Asgard, so I really am stranded in this realm, my powesr depleted, but my immortality and freedom in tact." Loki walked forward it felt good to be release from all those tortures, of course Morgan wasn't the first person to seek vengeance against him for the crimes he commited against him.

"Kano Thorson..you too have departed..tis not important any more I suppose as Asgard itself is gone, so the throne for that world is gone to me..for now..but Midgard remains ripe for the taking." Loki had goals in mind, such as recovering his mystical powers, establishing himself in Midgard, but for now he called what magic he had left for a tracking spell, granting himself the power of flight as he did not have enough to teleport the distance he wanted to from Latveria and left.
Oliver: That's a relief then..glad Spidey and fairy girl are still kicking..just hope Stark pops up too.

"Oliver would have mentioned Kano as well, but tensions were high about him, and he had just plunged the world into hell which they'd just reversed mere moments ago. It was too soon for that. When they got to the tower and seemed to be recovering Oliver was alarmed."

Oliver: No...where is she...
Castiel: Perhaps I Can answer that.

"Sammie used her reality powers to warp away more demons, using her power to heal more pain, it seemed the more she used her powers in Hell the more she felt an evil in her growing stronger, and Castiel moved forward jamming his angel blade into a demon before using the ring of pestilence to bring down some more demons."

Sammie: Cas I need you to do me a favor I need a spell
Castiel: You want me to aid your powers, when you yourself contributed to the rise of Kano!
Sammie: That's exactly why I want your help..even post wave..my powers are too dangerous...I mean I'm sure..some day the wave will be reversed but until then you people were right this is where I belong..I'm a monster
Castiel: Samantha..I'm not Namek! I don't support your abilities, but staying here this deep in perdition you really might not be accessible until we attain a level of power that I don't know if we'll ever get agian, Mother was an ancient entity she's
Sammie: CAS! look aroundyou all these people suffering, the entire planet is in hell, the psychological damage being done to the human population help for them won't be accessible until we reach a level of power we might not get again, and it's my fault! I need an enochian sigil to seal my powers but use my powers to do it. Leave me with just enough to fight to survive..and if that fails even then it dosen't matter, I'm a monster Cas..I know Ollie might protest but...this has to be done you know it has to be done so are going to draw the damn sigil or should I find another angel?

Oliver: you bastard CAS!!!

"Oliver ran up grabbing Castiel and punching him on the face with all his might but it did nothing to hurt the angel. This was all too much to bare and Dale had come down putting his iron spidey costume up and hearing the angel's message and seeing Nono cry he walked up to her hugging her rubbing her back."

Dale: Why..is this happening. It's okay Nono..everything's gonna get better I promise.

"He lied."
"Ellen was tired from fighting off the forces of Hell, as was Alex, and Ledge but they all responded to Fawkes call. Molly had her laptop in hand as she took a seat."

Ledge: Let's hear it thten what's all the worry about, just got done with hte King of Hell, what's next Filipe's daugher about to drag us to Heaven and punish us for our sins.

"Ledge may have seemed to be humours, but there was no smile on his face. He'd just spent time fighting side by side Elle agianst demons, and wanted to spend time with her, but responded to Fawkes call instead realizing whateve was going on was on important if they were going against Yama's orders so soon. Alex was the most drained having done the most battle, constant battle after battle no rest for the worry."

Alex: Ezekiel can handle the space station.. I just hope I can handle this.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:10 am

"Just then a nurse is sent flying"

Pol-Aris: Off me...what did you do angel!

"Pol-Aris walks towards Castiel in anger"

Pol-Aris: You stranded a good friend of mine in the lower levels of perdition! I will have your head!

"The Avengers were about ready to fall apart, but then"

Marcus: ENOUGH!

"Marcus shoots a single bullet into the air. Christopher flinches as Marcus puts away his gun and walks forward"

Marcus: I have had it up to here with you
Laxus: Ay nigga, sorry. We'll be taking our leave here
Marcus: No. You two stay
Natsu: No offense, but we're not working for SHIELD
Marcus: I don't expect you too. The Avengers will have the autonomy to work as they want. SHIELD will let you access our offenders registry, and we'll aid whenever you want. You need to clean up your own house until Aaron and Kano return
Nono: You....you speak as if they will return director Marcus. Even if they did, mister Kano would merely fight us agaaaaain

"Nono keeps crying"

Marcus: I get a feeling that whenever those two are ready to return to this team, they'll have their affairs in order. As for Samantha, there's a simple solution for this
Natsu: That would be?
Marcus: Find Amber Parker. You need to track down Amber Parker, wherever the hell that crazy black witch is, and have her help you rescue the girl. Door's open, you don't have any excuses. Now, if you'll excuse ME, I got an organization to run. Stay safe Avengers

"Marcus walks out. He had dropped by to get an update. Now that he knew what was up, he was done"

Pol-Aris: And you're helping!

"Pol-Aris grabs Cas"

Pol-Aris: Oliver, you're in charge.
Christopher: Can I just make hmm, one suggestion? I know I'm like, the youngest member and stuff, but...can I suggest dinner? I cook a mean macaroni and cheese and it seems everyone here needs a huge break. Also a few beers. We can fill our stomachs and start thinking how we'll find Amber after. And then we rescue Sammie. Avengers Assemble! In the dining room. I'll get started

"Christopher runs to the built in kitchen and leaves the others behind"

----

Fawkes: No. That might come latter, I have a feeling it will. But the current danger is worse

"Scott Summers steps forward and hands Molly a flash drive. She puts it into her laptop, and it reveals data, specifically a very strong signal coming from the Canadian wilderness in the far north"

Scott: While I was staying at a very old X-Men safehouse, that still had some of our Shi'ar technology in working condition, and trying to lay low during that invasion
Marianna: 'course you did...coward
Scott: Anyway, the computer picked up a huge spike just before Kano performed his magic melding of dimensions. A Celestial spike.
James: Wait. Celestial. What does that mean?
Scott: It means, that it might be Simon Kostas returning. Ellen told me what happened with your friend. I believe I might have an idea what is happening to him. You see, you so far have had to deal very little with Apocalypse. You don't know much about him. I do. I know that whenever Apocalypse dies, he has a way of leaving behind back up plans, that's how he operates. One such plan is a sort of back up personality inputed in all those who have been changed into horsemen of Death. The ascension protocol. Simon has essentially become the new Apocalypse. The new instrument of the Celestials will on Earth.

Fawkes: So yeah. What little the Shadow X-Men know of these guys, they're basically space gods. They fuck around with planets to force their evolution, and if the planet doesn't meet up to their standards, they destroy all life on it. We can't even begin to take that chance. This might spare mutants, it might not. I don't know
Scott: It wont. Apocalypse and his Horsemen don't spare mutants. Anyone weak is culled. They don't care if you're a human or a mutant.
James: Why not go to the main team with this? Why the X-Force
Fawkes: Because our mission isn't to fix it. We're not going to let it break in the first place. We're going to find Simon...and Hank as well

"Fawkes eyes seem strangely blank"

Fawkes: And we're killing them both. Along with anyone involved with them. And then we'll find and destroy the Celestial tech that produced that signal. That's the mission.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:28 am

Castiel: Hmm...well you see..

"Castiel formed an angelic wall to push Poll Aris back gently then made it dissipate and brushed off his jacket."

Castiel: I do have other matters to attend too...
Oliver: Like what Cas? Hanging out in Vegas drinking and screwing sluts celebrating the fact that the world didn't end and they can live to fuck and get high another day? Nothing's wrong with that man, but you're an angel, more then that you're a fucking hero..stop spending all day dicking around..and help us fix..this..you helped cause it.

"Castiel sighed it was true that Samantha had asked to be trapped, and he knew that was a horrible idea, he never supported Namek's more strict ways of dealing with her but he wanted to honor her request,and considering the situation he wa sin and how Kano had used her prior he was operating on fear."

Castiel: Fine..I will be of assistance in the locating of the witch and rescue of the goddess.
Dale: Well..you know I'm down to help it's my sister, but I think Christopher's got the right idea I'm starving and I'm up for a beer run or swing..maybe I'll get a post just pulled the world out of Hell discount more then likely they'll be like you menacing web slinger getting drunk instead of helping people.

"Oliver and Matt couldn't help but laugh even in the darkest times, Dale had a way of making people laugh."
"Ledge didn't even bat an eye about what Fawkes said, he wasn't fearless, and he was under no delusion that they'd be a match for Gally now or when the time came, but he just wanted to focus on the task at hand that was the only way to keep going, and sat back as Scott gave Molly the flash drive."

Ledge: This outta be good...Elle I'm definently not making it to lunch doubt I'm making it to dinner..

"Ellen looked down she didn't want to hurt Simon but after her fuck up with Korin she wasn't going to let the team down again and if tcame time to she'd be ready to pull the trigger, while Alex sighed no rest for the weary it seemed."

Alex: Alright then kill our friend..your friend..destroy celestial super technology..fine let's get to work, Molly can you try and help us with any leads
Molly: I'll do my best.

"Molly opened her laptop and began using her power to try to help, while Alex took a seat himself this situation was serious, they'd just managed to get out of Hell, and now they might potentially be dealing with Apocalypse, and the Celestials. As much as he considered Simon his friend, he knew Fawkes was right about all of this they didn't have time to waste, friendship be damned, the entire world was at stake, and they were moments from recovering from being sucked into Hell, and being spit right back out."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:37 am

"Pol-Aris didn't laugh, but she didn't not complain to a break. She herself was exhausted. She doubt she could fight properly. Nono was still curled up on the floor, hugging her knees, but she had stopped crying"

Pol-Aris: You fellows wait here. I shall have someone of my embassy bring us some liqueur from the Kree. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

"She steps out for a bit to make the call."

Natsu: So, just quick question, where's Cap and Seany? Shouldn't we call them?

----

Scott: Okay. Molly was it? I need you to try and access any piece of technology that might exist up there. I'm not sure what celestial tech is even doing that far north. Might be something unknown nobody had yet found

"Meanwhile, James goes up to his mini fridge and grabs some food and drinks and throws it to everyone"

James: Here. You all seem like you've gone through Hell. Eat

"James grins. Marianna is in no such mood and causes a spark to fly"

Marianna: I just saw a lot of bullshit there Psych. Don't fuck with me.

Peter: Everyone's so stressed. Are we even sure we NEED to kill Simon?
Scott: Well, there is another thing we can do, but we'd need a time traveler, and from what I understand the only one we got might not be very keen on helping you.

"Scott understood this Yamairo more than he let on, but for now he held his piece"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 am

Oliver: Really? Pol, your working your way up to be my favorite member of the team again.

"Oliver sat back on the couch reaching for the remote to turn on the TV, then began flipping till he got to AMC going to watch a movie on he wasn't in the mood to watch the news or anything remotely real, eveyone had to be reeling from the effects Hell had on the population."

Dale: Well even then, nothing hits the spot better then a few cold brews I'll be back, as for Cap he's off working, someone try and get him on the com. Sean's just gone

"Dale opened up a window and swung forward heading to the nearest gas station. It wasn't long before he was making his way inside heading over to the drinks he got a pack of red bull, and a box of bud lights heading over to the counter."

Dale: How much boss?
Cashier: Spiderman?! Guess you need a couple of brews too after all that just happened
Dale: You betcha, how much for it..lemme see good..brought my wallet
Cashier: Don't worry about it Spidey..it's on the house..for today...my kid...was about to get eaten by ...that thing..you saved him..what's a beer out my paycheck
Dale: W.what? Well..thanks..it's not often someone cuts me a break on anything, but don't worry about it always gotta think about the kids you know how it is slip up on saving the wrong person and it'll be all over your wikapedia page.

"After joking aroud with the cashier he was out swinging back towards the avengers tower, drinks in both hands, he couldn't help but smile. Someone finally being appreciative of what the Avengers did, it almost made him glad Kano plunged them into hell, almost..he could see the fear ad pain in that man, the horror new york went under, and that made him feel bad for even thinking of making light of the situation as he swung back in."
"Alex, and Ledge started to chow down, while Ellen drank some water but didn't say much the mission didn't make her happy."

Ledge: Marianna...eat up..I'm immortal and I'm still eating, we're going up against Apocalypse..might as well grub down
Ellen: We already..just went against an apocalypse..this is differnet..we're not fighting one..we're stopping one from being born...in the first place..even if Simon as to go.

"Ellen hated even talking liek that, while Molly used her powers on her laptop and picked something up showing them on her laptop."

Molly: There's some old soviet tech up north..
Alex: Hmmm...best lead we've got so far what do you think Fawkes, Summers? Follow up on it? Have Peter take one, some, or all of out there?

"Alex took a few more bites of his sub before drinking down his drink, after being in hell he was famished, and was glad James offered them something to renew their energy, it was easier to hulk out and smash on a full stomach then an empty one."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:00 am

Fawkes: We move as a team. Molly and James stay back as support. I'm not taking any chances here, I'll throw everything we got
James: Hmm, so want us to stay here?

Fawkes: No. Other SXM could show up. It's best you move. There's the Watchtower's sub levels. Nobody uses those anymore since the League split. Peter, take them there and meet us up north. Ellen, teleport the rest of us there now.

"Peter nods and grabs James and Molly, infusing them with speed. Molly is forced to hold onto her laptop for dear life as she's suddenly running and past the speed of sound, down one of the many tunnels of Genosha until they come upon a secret entrance bellow the Watchtower"

James: Okay here we go

"James punches in the code, and they walk inside. A huge command room, few cobwebs here and there"

James: Make yourself comfortable Molly. This is one of the safest places on Earth
Peter: Ya had to jinx it"

---

"Soon enough Christopher returns with dinner, and Pol-Aris with drinks, Elsa also regains consciousness as the group catches her up and gets ready to eat"

Pol-Aris: So I hate to discuss business but, who shall be the leader now? With Aaron Stark gone I mean?

"Meanwhile, out on the streets, Tyler is still helping search and rescue when he gets the communication to head in for a talk. He says back to message him if there's any need for him, and continues to help"

Tyler: They did mention something...if I had seen Sean

"Tyler tries to reach Sean"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:07 am

“Those winged dicks just won’t let me have my fun will they.” Joel sighed he was back in his old place in Vermont and walked up to a man he had captured. He was a former government agent S.H.I.E.L.D, and friend of Zane Summers. He’d been torturing him during hell, but now he was immortal no longer.

“Please…Campbell please. …” the man was broken desolate, and just wanted to go home, and Joel laughed stepping over the bodies of his deceased children before punching the man then walking over picking up the man’s ipad.

“Look I don’t do well with begging, you’re going to die, but I’ve grown bored with killing you instead I’ve got better things to do, such as getting out of here before the forces of the LORD swoop down upon me again.” Joel infused the ipad with his hybrid energy tossing it cutting off the man’s neck, and the ipad came back like it had some sort of boomer-ang effect. Joel caught it and unlocked it taking a picture before sending it to Zane.

He placed the item in a back pack as well as some other stuff, and began walking through the place making sure he had everything ,and just as he headed towards the door the handle vanished. Joel was instantly on alert, his enhanced supernatural senses coming to hand before he heard a familiar chuckle. “Loki..”

“We meet again Joel, but be at ease, I’m not here to kill you, trust me I’d have been far more deceptive if my intentions were to end your life, I seek your help.”

“My help what and why in the name of everything evil would I help you? Last I remember we were on opposite teams.” Joel was questioning the norse god’s motives they’d never really seen eye to eye.

“That’s true, but we’ve both lost what we wanted. I sought Asgard, and you sought Hell, neither of which are avaible to us it seems. I believe a partnership may be in order you see I’ve spent a quite big deal of time spent with Victor Von Doom, you know and well I believe I can interest in you an alliance ith a common goal, those angels..are a powerful lot..dangerous..cunning..resourceful..even cut off from heaven and dwindling in resources.”

“Yeah I happen to be half of one myself, so if your trying to get rid of them or something count me out, I quite like my new powers.”

“Oh no quite the contrary, I have a spell I peered deep into Doom’s mind to remove it, a spell that should help us take some of the angels powers by force, and by us I mean me, perhaps I can increase the quantity you had but such a procedure could disrupt the balance of your aleady unstable nature, ad then my plan is to seal that grace, and use it to open up a gateway we can use go and come as we please from those respective realms, what do you say kiddo want to help me with making unlimited guest pass’s to our favorite places.”

“Hmm…count me in Loki, any chance to fuck over the angels I’m in .” Joel grinned and the two shook hands getting ready for an evil partnership.
……………
Felicia: So you’re back what do you want
Sean: I want to apologize you were right to leave, I Was wrong to stay. MRD corrupted us, both of us..and I led you astray, we should have stuck with our friends we should
Felicia: I’m not here to help you as you’re going through your justly deserved guilt trip Iota! I’ve moved on, I’m with the SXM now, your with the Avengers still, we’re both back to doing what we do best, helping others, dosen’t mean we have to do it together. You want an apology well I can’t muster that yet, a clean slate more impossible no matter who’s magic I hijack, but the best way to ever be more then what we are is if you leave..now..Sean..come back when I’m ready to talk when you’re actually read yto talk…
Sean: Felicia
Felicia: Please..

“Sean sighed he knew she was right tensions rang high, and now he had another place togo awany. He enveloped himself in a cosmic sphere phasing out the Genosha building they sere at, and causing rings of energy to spin aroud him as he teleported away to the skies above where he first lived and heard Tyler.”

Sean: I’m fine Tyler..I just need some time..to think.
…………….
Molly: Really..after what I’ve been through I don’t see any place as truly that safe..not from the truly menacing forces.

“Molly sat down glad her laptop had survived the speed, and opened it up, plugging it into an outlet and typing to monitor the X Force, while Ellen had teleported the rest of the team.”

Ellen: Here we are..
Alex: And so it begins..

“Ledge unsheated his claws, and began using his enhanced senses to scope out the area, while Alex began typing in some information on a wrist band he had on to look into technology in the area as well as any nearby computer and security systems but still maintaining his human form for now.”
………….
“Dale had went to get some drinks out the fridge to mix, while Oliver and Matt cracked open one of the beers Dale brought.”

Dale: Obviously me, who else to lead then me I can climb walls, sense danger, and I’m great at improv, it’s not a victory till you can piss off a villain so much they use their own powers against them.
Matt: I’m telling you Spidey that third talent dosen’t just extend to villains
Oliver: Well in the event that Aaron really dosen’t resurface I’d be happy to lead, but also just as fine with anyone else here, I think you’re all capable leaders.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 am

Tyler: Good. Seems like the rest of the group may need us soon. Something happened to Samantha, I'm not sure yet myself

Natsu: Why not Cap?
Pol-Aris: Tyler Arndson? He is a capable strategist no doubt, but to lead all of us?
Natsu: Hey man, what was Stark's claim to fame before he got us all together? I mean, not you, us alumni!

"Natsu pats his chest with pride"

Elsa: What Natsu means, is that with Aaron Stark gone, and well...Oliver being somewhat compromised given the nature of the mission, the Captain might indeed be our best bet.
Laxus: Why not share? I mean my nigga Ollie got our butts through thick n' fuckin thin. Ain't nobody tighter than him when shit gets real. I say if I'm gonna have my shit ordered around, gotta be both.

Nono: Nono will follow whomever is decided upon

----

"It seemed to be abandoned. It was high north in the cold wastelands. Eerie silence all around, the wing brushing through the pine trees capped with snow. Fawkes readies his gun"

Fawkes: Morph? What can you spot?

"Erica pulls out her sniper and scouts ahead at the base. The base was large. Hard two buildings that Erica could see, chainlink fence electrified, although no longer working. Despite the seemingly abandoned look however, Alex's scanning could detect working security systems, advanced even, down bellow. Ledge could also pick up human scents, not just animals. Peter arrives as the team scouts"

Peter: Huh. Seems abandoned. Here

"He throws everyone coats and scarves. Marianna puts hers on before warming herself with a single small discharge of her flamethrower"

Marianna: Doubt it's that easy.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 1:24 pm

"Sean sighed it was always something happening, this was exactly why he wanted a break. He didn't feel like a hero more, if the mission involved helping Samantha then he'd help, but other then that he felt that maybe it was time to hang up the cape. He was haunted by the visions of Hell, the pain he'd under went, he felt he'd contributed to the Kano situation by working against him."

Sean: What has this world come too..all this pain and suffering.

"Sean took flight becoming intangible and headnig to his apartment, making his way in and going to the pantry removing his armor, and grabbing some milk and cereal to pour up and turning on the news. It was all reports about global catastrophe, loss's pilling up, Demons or Asgardians who was the real threat?"

CNN reporter: I..we come to you live in..I can't..I can't.

"The lady broke down camera and the footage ended, Sean changed the channel to a music channel and began eating his cereal sitting in isolation thinking about all the bad he'd brought to the world."
"Oliver shrugged as he began digging into the food that Christopher made, leadership was more of a task then a chore, as long as the world had the Avengers he'd still remain, he'd already lead, and so had Aaron maybe it was time to go in a new direction,  a direction that wouldn't lead to kings of hell ruining earth."

Dale: Hey I don't mind, Cap's out there right now still working despite everything.
Oliver:  Shit only thing I don't enjoy sharing is my women, I don't mind.

"The liqour was starting to have an effect on Oliver, as he moved on to sipping some of Pol's liqour mixed with some coke feeling more relaxed, Pol and Christopher had hte right idea food and drinks after what they went through was the best option, all he needed now was some down chick, while Matt got up and left coming back with an eighth of some home grown from Oscorp some Goblin OG, and Dale could smell it as soon as he entered the room."

Dale: Whew..shit you're trying to get ideas on a leader or for a whole new roster.
Matt: It does smell good don't it. Oscorp may be a dick, but he can grow some loud.

"Matt broke down a cigarello, and dumped the contents in a trash can, licking the edge's of the wrap, and reaching for a grinder he had in his other pants pocket, resizing it with his pym paticles, grinding up a gram, and leaving the rest of the bag on the table as he began spreading the weed in the blunt, and then began to tuck it in licking it from left to right as he went to rolling the blunt, Oliver just nodded his head that marijuana would go well with his alcohol buzz he was getting, as he dug into Christopher's."

Oliver: Mind if I roll one
Matt: Naw man go ahead this all on the house, eveyone's contributing something, besides all the green I know you can roll sum.
Olive: Perfect, I'll show you how to roll, I was pearling back when you thought herb was cancerous.

"Oliver took out some weed, grabbing Matt's grinder breaking it down, and breaking down his own blunt, while Matt finished his."

Matt: Natsu? Light?

"A small flame blast hit the edge of the blunt as Matt inhaled, and he inhaled smoke  and he blew out taking a few puffs and passing it to Oliver who then passed it to Pol, Oliver leaning back it was some good. Despite everything, all the pain, the uncertainty, Kano and Aaron gone, Oliver was finally able to relax."

Oliver: Man this is good..not just the weed..or the drinks but us all together..sitting back..eating..relaxing..watching a movie..making plans to go on and keep going..anther day..Dale..sometimes I wonder why you don't volunteer to be leader..those Vishanti fucks made the wrong choice..about you..fuck em.. Christopher..this......................is..good...haha..hold on Natsu..one more spark..okay..

"Oliver lit his own blunt which he'd rolled fatter then Matt's cause of ego, taking a few rips then passed it and leaned back in his chair, despite literally going through Hell, they were with their friends, easing their mind, ready to help the world."
Ledge: I'm picking up not just animals..but there's people here too.

"Alex explained what his scanner picked up, and was wondering if it was a time for a Code Green, but decided against it for now. He gladly accepted the coat, and scarf shivering in the cold, although he'd trained himself to be tolerant of extreme temperatures he was still human, Ledge on the other hand had the advantage being immortal."

Ledge: Must suck he can't just green out right now, stealth can be a bitch.

"Ellen cast a spell to warm herself and her father."

Ellen: When is it..what's our next move Fawkes?

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 1:54 pm

"After being freed from Hell Sandra had thanked Emmet for coming before the heroes parted ways.   Everybody was back on Genosha now now and Cassandra had taken David and Chloe out to the movies.   Abby went to the Space Station still concerned about Collin and Sandra and Dave was back at the house talking."

Sandra: Dave I'm sorry, I know those words probably mean nothing by now but, I am.   I hooked up with Tenesha a while ago, I thought it was Jet's darkness fueling my lust for him, so I hide it rather then coming clean.    When Yamairo purged the darkness I thought everything would be back to how it was and I'd be able to break it off but, I couldn't.   If anything since the purge my feeling just grown stronger and more natural, I couldn't bring myself to break her heart but I couldn't bring myself to hurt you either so... I just kept hiding it.

"Sandra sighed, she really did think Jet caused his for Tenesha, but that wasn't the case at all.    Now she was in a 3 way triangle of love, at least she was forced to accept the reality that Milo was off limits.   But Dave and Tenesha was both open to her and couldn't imagine herself being strong enough to break it off with either one."

Sandra: I dunno, maybe marriage was a bad idea.   I love you Dave, I always have I always will, if I was with 20 other people it would not change that fact.   But I've been a terrible wife, and if I'm honest, I dunno if I can fix it.   I want to say I'll never be with anyone else again, but my  track record shows I just can't bring myself to uphold such a promise.

"Sandra was tired of hurting Dave, it was hard to say but she just had to come clean with him.   She knew she would be with Tenesha again and trying to deny it would be a flat out lie."

Sandra: But, that aside for a minute what the FUCK was you thinking Dave?   How could you help open Hell?   Because I fucked Milo during Mother's rampage?   Is that more important to you then the safety of David?   You remember he was born a hellspawn, you realize what could of happened with him going back there, right?   Not to mention Abby and yourself.   I'm not going to act like a saint, what I did was awful but it didn't pose risk to the family.  You put you son, daughters, the entire SXM and world in mortal danger for revenge on Milo.   That... that was just reckless Dave.

-----

"Kiya was in the hospital sitting on a chair at the side of Zane's bed, Hell had taken a much greater toll on him then it had her. They got lucky Joel had seem to disappear quickly as he showed up and the world returned to normal. Kiya quickly got Zane to help smashing through any remaining demons along the way. Now she just hoped he would be ok."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 2:28 pm

"They'd made it out of Hell, but Dave knew this was different. The torture they experienced was great, was vast, how it affected all of them, the family, their sins had been enough to weigh them down even with Kano's protection, and David had plunged into the depths of Hell despite everything else to help people. His son was risking everything to help, and he risked it all to hurt."

Dave: That was reckless...huh...

"Dave just looked at Sandra, and had to fight the urge for reckless. All the things she'd done over those years."

Dave: Murdering the Vice President, attacking the World Security Council,...burning down so many buildings and such all because they made you upset, putting not only your family, your kids, the team in mortal danger, the entire mutant population, that's reckless me..wanting the man who's been fucking my wife on and off since before the Hunters...suddenly makes me the bad guy...yeah I fucked up Amora..but you know the difference between us..she was my wife..and she got murdered..and I was too weak to do anything...then she suddenly comes back, and we had a daughter...you know it's not even that I don't believe you about loving me, my mom loved me too..so much that she got locked up and left me to fend for myself while my dad' soul was taken...by Shawkun....but we've already had ths talk..the reason my parents stay the hell away so much is because of our relationship...because they didn't want to risk loosing everything to that monster..and I've stood by you regardless of their fear, or the fear of Shaw or any of these bastards out there....and thing is I can't even say you haven't risked everything for me, we both have..even now I can get mad as hell but I can never hate you Sandra..that's impossible.

"Dave knew he couldn't hate her, even when he was Warp and seeking vengeance, even when he had the power to do it he neve did, no matter how much anger he built up, or what she did..she was his wife, his love, and everything, but if she couldn't control her urges there was no point trying to fight about it, they fought so much, he was tired of the violence, he'd seen everything he did wrong in Hell, he nearly dragged his family into hell, and dragge the whole world into Hell out of jealousy."

Dave: So what was I thinking, I wasn't thinking that's my answer. My heart was broken..shattered..I just wanted you just you Sandra..no matter what happened, no matter what we been through I thought you'd always be there..but between Milo, Tanesha, and whoever..else..now I know that'll never be true. Reckless dosen't begin to describe what I did, it was downright despicable....you know I almost wish I could have stayed..I kind of wish..I could have stayed there...but it's all good now..there's no denying I fucked up..and I'll never be able to fix this, but if you're a bad wife...I'm a shititer husband..and a worst hero, but I can't blame that on who you choose to fuck..that's got nothing to do it..there's no need it anymore....do what you want Sandra, as for marriage..as far as I'm concerned..you don't have to end things unless you want...but you can do what you want, all that matters now is David, Chloe, and Cass..raising them as good as we did Abby.

"Abby was already grown, in a relationship, Dave was so proud of his daughter, one of the few things in life that made him happy where his kids, even if he was a shitty husband, hero, and father, the latter was the one thing he wanted to go to the grave changed, he just wanted to leave a good imprint on his kids, and then when that was over, he was ready to die, hell he was ready to die now, but how selfish would it be to pull the trigger when he had people depending on him, who needed him. Being selfish had nearly led to the human race being stuck in eternal torture, and risking David becoming a hellspawn again as far as he was concerned he'd blew all his chances to worry about his own interests."
"Zane's last thoughts had been about how despite everything was fucked up, how they were plunged into Hell, he hadn't been able to help Kiya, how Joel was going to take her away again. But now he just lay there full of sedatives for the first time seeming fully relaxed with a smile, because in the end as he lost conscious from blood loss Kiya was okay, so he was okay."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 4:24 pm

As the earth and hell separated once again, the party at Roberta's place was back in full swing, everyone needing a strong drink after their ordeals. The music was beating loudly, making the building vibrate and everyone had a drink in hand or was on the dance floor. Emmet had brought in a stage to dominate the center of the room and now shared it with Roberta whom he dragged on with him. He could tell the eventss weighed on and he wanted to lift her spirits.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The two danced around the stage in perfect sync while belting out the lyrics of the song. Everyone going crazy over the stellar performance. All the code:Breakers in attendance and very much intoxicated,Tanesha was dancing with Yori, Christian and Adrian while In drunken state, Riku was heavily making out with Noah while Kaiser watched on with lust filled eyes, a threeway in the making. Jericho had decided to attend as well, though he sat on a couch and pretended to not hear what Bawla was rambling about. Eva watched everyone in amusement, finally giving into temptation and joining the crowd on the dance floor.

Garfield was already there, showing off some suprisingly good dance moves. Ashe was sitting on the other side of Jericho, his eyes shifting from Emmet, to Riku, and Yori then back again for different reasons.

------------------------------------------

Hours later, Tyrone woke up in a hospital bed, feeling dazed but the past events slammed to the fore front of his mind, causing him to fly out of his bed and look around wildly for his fiancee and child. He sighed in relief as he realized that Victoria was in the adjacent bed. Looking weary after the long hours of childbirth, but the look on her face was radiant as she cradled their newborn daughter.

" Hey Ty, come see your daughter " Tyrone came over, unsure at first, but once he saw her, he couldnt look away. Barbara Sarah Hillm she was perfect, named after Victoria's grandmother and Tyrones sister. He carefully cradled the baby in his arm, she breathed evenly and starred up at him, he grinned broadly. At least for the moment, everything was going to be alright, they could tackle the rest later, let them just have this moment of peace.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Fawkes: For now we'll observe. Maybe you should set up a barrier around us Ellen, keep us warm.

"Just then, Alex begins picking up alarms on his wrist scanner. And Ledge begins smelling it. Blood, coming from the base. He can also hear the screams the others can't because of his enhanced hearing"

----

"Natsu and Laxus gladly partake in the joint. Christopher as well, although he only takes a puff to try and it already sends him off into a tangent nerdy rant about some "Doctor" who for some reason is actually in the Avengers database."

Nono: Why is everyone acting so odd from just inhaling that plant

"Nono picks up the blunt and several shiny lights blip in her eyes"

Nono: Avengers! This plant has psychotropic properties! It might have been drugged to attempt an assault

"Pol-Aris, the only one not stoned off her ass, just takes the blunt from her and hands it back to Oliver, patting her head"

Pol-Aris: Shush girl. It's on purpose.
Nono: Why would they do it on purpose?
Pol-Aris: Because they are lower class proles dear. Let them have their fun.

"Pol-Aris sips her drink and acts all regal, partaking in nothing else"

---

"Iko had been returned home by Emmet after the entire ordeal. He still didn't know who exactly had kidnapped him. As he begins to prepare a drink or whatever he does to unwind after an apocalypse, there's a ring at the doorbell. He answers, and at his door is a man wearing a brown trenchcoat and hat. He removes his hat"

Max: Evenin? You Iko Nanaya? My name is Maxwell Lionheart, private investigator. Got a few question for you.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Ellen : Perfect..

"Ellen warps an invisible barrier around them, then uses some mutant energy to raise the temperature while getting comfortable in her scarf, and Alex's scanner begans going off."

Alex: I'm picking something up, tons of alarms and..
Ledge: Blood...there's lots of blood..I smell...it and someone's screaming, something's fucking going on in there right this instance, Fawkes what's the move?
"Matt laughed as his eyes were a little red, and listening to Christopher going on, he wondered what Doctor he was talking about, he had a suspiscion but it couldn't be."

Matt: Nigga you crazy....you ain't talking bout Doctor Who is you, dude is not real man c'mon we not on shrooms..
Oliver: It is some good stuff tho, props man you're almost on my level.

"Oliver laughed and hit the blunt a few more times before passing it and starting to dig into his food even more, while Matt got up leaving coming back in some swimming trunks shrinking and hopping in his macaroni starting to feast experiencing the munchies on a whole different level."

Matt: MHMMMMM my goooood this is awesomee, this cheese warm as hell too bruhh

"Matt laughed leaning back on a piece of macaroni taking a bite of it, while Oliver was dying laughing seeing this, and Dale was joining him in a laughing fit before passing the blunt, he felt way more fucked up then he should have, he expected to be this high but not this drunk from a beer, and some of this drink."

Dale: Woooah Pol this is strong as fuck, you know I always use to want to buy this old bar.. me and my sis use to go too back before Tess went all hulk smash on it I'd be making some good money with this
Oliver: Oh Pol c'mon one of these days when I'm 100% sure you don't have to get on a mission I'll get you high.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Pol-Aris: I do not "get high" Oliver Morris. You are well aware of this. I have to maintain a certain level of decorum at all times. It's hard enough when Samantha is...

"Pol-Aris suddenly goes silent"

Pol-Aris: I believe we have wasted enough time no? Doctor Hank?

Christopher: Oh? Oh sure! Okay see, check it. So, you know how me and Aaron were trying to build tech to track all signals and stuff and shit...and stuff? Well see, we found out that like, Amber gives off this very very distinct energy. Kinda of a creepy one actually. It's like when she's using her powers she gives off the reading of a black hole without the gravity, if that makes sense? It's weird, it's unnerving, it's

"Elsa enters the room"

Elsa: It is the Angra Manyu, Amber Parker's principal magical patron. Also called Aŋra Mainiiu. The "destructive spirit" described in Zoroastrianism. Magi believe it to be the source of all evils of the world. Conceptual evil. To even call forth it's name in spells is a feat of unbelievable willpower.
Christopher:...Okaaaay, so see, the thing is, I cant...track it. BUT! BUT! See, I figure, he can!

"Christopher points to Dale"

Christopher: Like, the energy signal is super fucking distinct right? I dunno how magic works but you can do tracking with it right?
Elsa: You can yes. Neither I, nor Natsu or Laxus are well versed in it
Christopher: But! Dale was a former sorcerer supreme right? So, you should be able to do a spell to find that energy. I mean there's nothing else that should give off that distinct pattern, so it'll be easy. No matter where she is on Earth
Elsa: Unless...she is shielded.

---

Fawkes: Aaaw goddamn it. X-Force, get ready. We're moving out. Scott, take point. Blow us an entrance into the base. Everyone follow

"Scott nods, and leads the team. First he blasts through the chainlink fence then once he's in position, he sends a massive optic beam down into the floor, blowing a hole"

Scott: Okay. Fresh hair coming from under there
Fawkes: Okay. Ellen, levitate us down there and give us some light. On your guard team.

Albert Einstein

Last edited by lol1991 on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:30 pm

"Oliver just rolled his eyes, he figured he'd get her to try it one day if he was still smoking by then, if anything he was high society and he'd smoked with plenty others that where the same."

Oliver: Alright.

"With the Samantha joke he just nodded, it wasn't like he was mad not because of Pol, really he would have normally laughed, but all that happened well. Dale put the roach out and nodded."

Dale: Yeah I suppose I can, you know my magic skills are a bit rusty, at least the advanced one's, but I've still been putting them to use more and more as of late. If she's shielded I dunno..but we'll still give it a try.

"Dale got up, and began using a spell to track Amber."
"Ellen did as instructed levitating and carrying them, while Alex entered his hulk state ready for anything and Ledge had his claws out."

Ledge: Here goes whatever..
Ellen: Alright lights on.

"Ellen formed a light in her hand for illumination."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:46 pm

"Dale manages to sense Amber, just south of the west African approach, in the gulf of guinea"

Christopher: Well? You got anything? Here

"Christopher brings up a huge map on the screen behind him"

----

"Once inside the alarm is blaring, they can hear gunfire out in the distance. Peter runs off ahead"

Fawkes: Petes wait! Impatient fool!

"Fawkes and Erica both ready their guns and Scott takes point, optic beams at the ready"

"Meanwhile, Peter arrives at a huge room, soldiers' bodies on the floor, coming face to face with Simon. His skin is now pale white, and he's wearing a suit reminiscent of Apocalypse. His metal arm now looks distinctively more high tech, with two tubes going from the biceps to the shoulder"

Peter: Simon. I got visual on Fullmetal! Engaging now!
James: No wait Peter!

"Peter runs right towards Simon. At light speed, he instead runs into a shield that instantly disintegrates the arm he was about to punch with and the entire ride side of his body, taking it up to the shoulder and even a bit of the ribs. He slides across the floor and crashes into the wall, blood pooling on the floor"

James: Shit! Peter is down! I repeat Peter is down! Simon has been confirmed, be careful team!

"The rest of the team arrive a bit later to find Simon finishing off the guards"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:57 pm

"Dale waved his hand making an Amber sticker appear where she was."

Dale: There..
Oliver: Hmm..gulf of guinea..what the hell is she doing there.
Ledge: Fuck! Impatient bastard!
Ellen: Aaaand we're off to a good start already.
Alex: Focus.
Ledge: Simon what the fuck are you doing, where's Peter
Ellen: Enough of NWOD

"Ellen cast a spell who's effect was suppose to make Simon go down, while Alex clapped his hands to use a sonic boom on him."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:11 pm

Elsa: That...that is the Ciphra Insula
Christopher: The who and the what now?
Elsa: The Ciphra Insula. It is a location described in the mythology of the fae folk. The Zero Island, the island at the center of the world. Look at the coordinates.

"Christopher brings up latitude and longitude"

Christopher: Oh yeah. Map says there's nothing but ocean there, but the coordinates Dale's pointing to are latitude zero and longitude zero. Exactly middle of the world...that's weird that Amber was there.
Natsu: I smell a trap, and it isn't just my keen senses.
Pol-Aris: Regardless, we must find Amber Parker. Oliver, I shall ready us a quinjet. Call Tyler Arndson and Sean Riffeld. We leave in 15 minutes with or without them.

"Pol-Aris turns briskly, which makes her cap swosh dramatically, and heads for the hanger"

Christopher: Wow, she's taking this super serious isn't she?
Nono: Princess Pol-Aris views miss Samantha as a sort of responsibility. Like a sister. She has always acted this way towards her.

-----

"Ellen's mystical energies bounce off Simon as he seems to absorb them, as he gets pushed back by Alex. He finally acknowledges the X-Force"

Marianna: I get the feeling we're going to regret this!

"Marianna lights up the room with flame throws and causes a spark with a snap, causing a huge explosion that consumes the entire room. Simon walks forward without a scratch. Scott joins in with his optic beams that again simply seem to bounce off Simon's invisible shield. The X-Force begin to feel weak."

Marianna: Fawkes! Plan! Or he's going to kill us all!
Fawkes: Ledge. Use your senses. Track down Hank. I'm sure he's in this base as well. We need to figure out what they wanted here. Be careful when you engage him. Remember his right arm packs enough strength to block a punch from Alex. God knows what that tech is.
Erica: It would stand to reason it would be Celestial technology the arm Hank has is made of? No?

"Erica takes out her antimugen rifle and fires a couple of energy beams right at Simon's head. Simon finally is forced to dodge, and he takes notice of Erica"

Erica: It would seem that works...he also seems to be focused on me

James: Ledge! You have your orders. Scott, Alex, Marianna. Cover Erica. That riffle might be the only thing that can get through Simon's powers right now. Get her an opening. Ellen, tend to Peter. He's hurt bad.

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:47 pm

"Oliver contacted Tyler, and Sean about the mission, before heading out to the jet getting dressed, while Dale already had on his costume, and Matt went to take a quick shower and change into his costume getting the macaroni off, but bringing some ice cream as he headed to the jet still a little stoned."

Matt: Mhmm alright let'sg o.

"Castiel was sitting on the couch, eyes blood shot red, as everyone was getting ready he sighed, he'd done as Sammie asked, and now was dragged into a mission going back to Hell mere hours after escaping."

Castiel: Let's ready ourselves then.
Dale: Come on wings let's go, you just got free food, drinks, and entertainment.
Castiel: no need to remind me of past offerings I Gave my word to the princess.

"Castiel got up, and went to the jet with Dale, as Sean appeared."

Sean: Let's go.
"Ellen was in shock at how easily Simon shrugged off a chaos magic attack and backed up."

Ellen: Guys..he's dangerous....really..
Alex: Hmm..no shit.
Ellen: He dodges a bullet..but magic dosen't work..damn. NIAP

"Ellen used another chaos magic spell casting a spell to cause Simon to feel extreme pain while sending forth a beam of destructive energy, while Alex slammed his foot into the ground to try to cave in under Simon, before charging forward to try to kick Simon. Ellen focused on Peter's life energies and her own mutant energies to infuse them with Peter to accelerate recovery."

"Ledge picked up Hank's scent and left on his way to his location claws out and ready for anything."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 16 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next