Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 4

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:03 pm

"Simon's face winces in pain as he stares at Ellen. He fires a massive beam of energy and gets locked in a beam struggle with her, until Alex attacks and Erica fires a bullet. A warpgate appears and he teleports, appearing behind Ellen and punching her hard in the back with his metal arm. The punch is so strong it sends Ellen flying back and breaks her spine"

Simon: Enough of that...
Scott: You son of a bitch! Leave my daughter alone!

"Scott goes full power and fires his optic beams at max strength, but Simon simply blocks and begins converting the energy into energy for himself. The X-Force begin to feel more and more tired, their life force draining away. Marianna joins in on Cyclops attack by sending out more flames and triggering more explosions. Finally Erica begins firing more bullets, causing Simon to teleport again, in front of Erica, and lifting her gun and destroying it. Fawkes tries to grab him to flip him over only for Simon to grab him by the neck and send him flying into Erica, disabling both"

Scott: Fawkes is down James! What now
James: Damn! Just hold on!

"Ledge goes down a few hallways, and then his senses alert him that Hank is around the corner, waiting for him, letting him dodge just as Hank tries to punch him as he rounds the corner. Hank is carrying what looks like celestial tech, or at least it matches Hank's and Simon's arm in look"

Hank: Out of my way mutant.

----

"Tyler arrives as well from the field"

Tyler: Well, good news team. Search and rescue found many survivors. Casualties are much lower than we expected. It looks like a lot of mutants helped fight off the demons. Bunch of heroes I say

"Tyler never stopped being impressed with everyday folk. Sometimes the big guns could lose perspective"

Tyler: You guys should try more field work. Working closer to people helps you remember why you do this
Pol-Aris: We have good news as well Captain. You and Oliver are the team leaders until Aaron Stark returns

Christopher: Guys waait!

"Before Tyler can complain, Christopher runs up to the others in his Yellowjacket uniform"

Elsa: Doctor Hank, what are you doing?
Christopher: Coming with. You guys need some science out on the field and with Aaron gone, I'm the only one. Don't worry, if things get rough I'll just shrink and stay out of the way. I'm no fighter I know
Natsu: Aaww shucks doc, sure you are! Just come by the training grounds one of these days and I'll work you over till you can take on the devil himself!

"Natsu pats him in the back"

Pol-Aris: Avengers, on the ship! Castiel, welcome to the team.

"Pol-Aris makes everyone hurry on board, as Tyler starts up the jet and they fly off towards the coordinates at great speeds"
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Ellen: AAH ENUMMI

"Ellen yelled in pain as the attack hit her, her pain, she'd cast one more spell on Alex to make him immune to direct matter manipulation allowing him to fight a more even level, as she succumbed to the pain from being slammed into the wall, while Alex felt Ellen's magic coarsing through him."

Alex: DAMN IT ELLEN! WITCH ISNT MOVING EITHER! JAMES HOW LONG CAN WE HOLD

"Alex rushed forward at superhuman speeds growing angrier and even more stronger going for a kick then a punch aimed at Simon. His anger helping him but he could stil feel his life force being drained away. Ledge uttered a quick enochian spell drawing the musama blade slashing at Hank's arm, while using his pheremone powers to leave him undetectable to Hank, and going to jab him with his claws aiming at his chest area as well."
Dale: Your right..how about it after this let's all go on patrol like the old days, stop some muggings, and what not me, Matt, Ollie,
Sean: I'm not invited?

"Sean had spent time in his room thinking, and was trying to someone lighten up, despite the heavy burden he felt even if it was fake, and Oliver patted him on his back."

Oliver: Course ya can, it'll give me time to text girls back while your turning an armored truck to dust.
Sean: Funny, I figured you'd be the most focused
Oliver: Yeah I haven't lost perspective trust me, any demon scum thta lays a hand on Sammie, I'll put an arrow through them.
Castiel: Lovely..speaking of.

"Castiel grabbed Oliver's arrows burning an enochian sigil into them, then revmogin his hand while Oliver backed up."

Oliver: What gives
Castiel: Most of us here have the power to fight demons with our powers alone, I gave you a blessing so your arrows can harm them, connected it to the hammer space tech it's equipped with so any you draw from that dimension will work.
Oliver: Whaat...alright..dosen't make up for Sammie..but thanks.

"Matt, Castiel, Sean, Oliver, and Dale all had on their seat-belts sitting on the jet, while waiting."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:55 pm

"Hank reacts to the first attack by blocking with his arm, and then jumps to the side when he stops being able to see Ledge"

Hank: Hmm...Ledge Harrison...pheromone manipulate. Good try

"Hank holds out his arm and shoots a laser form it, barely missing Ledge's head and hitting his shoulder"

Hank: My power doesn't need my five senses however.

---

"Simon matches the punch with his right arm, and the kick he blocks with his left left, engaging in a thug of war with Alex"

Scott: You! Marianna! Let him have it!

"Scott and Marianna open fire, forcing Simon to defend with an energy shield behind him while trying to hold off Alex at the same time. His face shows strain. James also begins pushing into his head with a mental assault, trying to fight through his psychic blocks"

James: Keep going! He has new psychic defenses, but I can break him! Molly! Rig the odds. We almost have him!

----

"The quinjet flies through the skies and soon enough comes upon the island"

Christopher: It's weird that this island isn't on any map, even SHIELD's high clearance maps that show things like where Attila used to be, or Asga....yeah

"Christopher shuts up. He almost mentioned something he shouldn't"

Nono: Nono will scout ahead. Find a place to land the plane Captain

"The bay opens and Nono flies out ahead towards the island, as Tyler finally puts her down by the beach. The team walks out"

Tyler: Look alive troops. This plane feels...strange.

"There was an eerie air around."

Tyler: Nono respond, we've landed. Nono respond? Nono! She's not answering.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Ledge: Fuck.

"Ledge had an inkling that trick might not work, but the blast burned through his shoulder but he already went to work regenerating. Ledge resorted to using his pheremone powers to manpulate Hank's sensory perception to interfere with his rational thinking making it seem like it was a bad idea to try to dodge, while swinging assuming an offensive stance and swinging downward with the mursama blade, while using a push of gravity to push him closer to the blade's attack."

Ledge: Fuck your senses, I don't need em to slice n dice.
"Alex screamed growing more strength as his rage increases, and began raising his fists and brought them both down with superhuman force, while Molly began tpying on her laptop."

"Simon slowly starts to loose concentration and struggles more and more against the overwhelming force of the combined powers of Scott, Marianna, James, and Alex. She quickly hit submit."

Molly: Already done.
Matt: Oh great...maybe we should get he hell back in the jet bruh..
Castiel: Why, if there's a battle that awaits, then I'm ready. I only wish I had time to eat more macaroni beefore.
Oliver: Alright.

"Oliver already drew a arrow putting in the bow and pulling it but not launching an arrow on the look out for anything to pop out, while Sean used his quantum energy to sense all seismic and kinetic energy in the area while also trying to sense the unique energy put out by Nono's degeneracy engine."

Dale: Mistake of the day Spidey..smoking weed then coming to an eerie island.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm

"Hank doesn't dodge. Instead he blocks the Murasama again with his metal arm and then grabs Ledge's wrist. His grip is so strong Ledge's wrist cracks and then Hank slams him into the floor, breaking more of his bones, and then into the wall, breaking some more, before throwing him across the room towards the wall. He then pulls out a device and teleports away before Ledge can mess with his mind any further"

----

"Simon finally cracks. He uses a warpgate to get out from the attack. As Marianna and Scott pull back their attacks before they injure Alex, Simon gets behind Alex and prepares to fire a cosmic energy beam at him with the intent to kill him. Peter, who had just regained consciousness, notices this, and runs forward as hard as he can with his arm just barely recovered, pushing into Alex to try and get him out of the way. The beam hits, Alex and Peter both flash with cosmic energy and vanish"

Scott: Oh my god...

James: Alex! Peter! Where are you! Damn it! Ellen, I'm so sorry

"Ellen is forced by James' telepathy to teleport everyone to safety, leaving just Ledge in the base"

James: Ledge? Are you okay?

----

"Alex and Peter reappear somewhere else. At first it doesn't look familiar, but as they look around, they recognize it. It's New York City. Ruined. Buildings destroyed, fires in the distance. The sky is gray"

Peter: Greens...you okay. Where the hell are we

"Alarms suddenly start blaring, as extremely advanced looking robots begin to swarm the two"

Peter: Look alive Hulk.

---

"Sean picks up her signal"

Sean: I got it. Follow me

"He takes point and leads the Avengers down a path. Eventually, they reach the clearing and the center of the island. They find Nono passed out on the floor, half her body missing"

Elsa: By the draconium, Nono!

"Elsa runs forward only to be picked up by tk and slammed into a nearby tree. Natsu and Laxus both get ready for a fight"

Natsu: Okay who has the balls!

...: Well, not me sweetie.

"A woman, black hair and clad in dark purple garmets, glowing with ashen dark flames around her, steps forward. She has Amber restrained in some kind of magical hold"

Amber: You idiots! What are you doing here run!

"The woman giggles and pats Amber's head"

...: Tsk tsk, don't worry Parker. I have no ill will towards the Avengers. After all it's thanks to them that I'm free. At long last! I am returned to this Earth! Years of imprisonment undone by that foolish Thorson's rash actions. Now, Avengers, I have one question for you sweeties. Where is my daaaaarling Milo~?

"It's at this point Oliver recognizes her from the villains files, Iliria Gallio, the former Black Queen of the Hellfire club."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:02 pm

"Ledge groaned in pain as he began to regenerate looking around and seeing Hank had teleported away."

Ledge: Fucking teleporters just like a nut..you never know when there gonna go. I'm fine but Bad news on my part Hank went Dave mode and he's gone.

"Ledge went to pick up the Mursama Blade awaiting James to message him back."
"Alex looked around at their new surroundings with shock. One minute he was trying to bash in Simon's head, the next Peter rushed upto him, and everything was a blur and now they were in New York well not the New York he knew and hated. Before he had time to even properly take this in alarms were blaring."

Alex: Might as well look alive before I die...don't even have time to fucking figure out where the hell we are huh..
"Ellen lay on the ground in too much pain to use her magic to heal her own wounds yet, while Molly was alarmed by the sudden teleportation."

Molly: What happened? Was the situation compromised, did Simon escape?
Oliver: OH god..
Dale: NOT HER!!!!

"While Olive recognized her from files, Dale knew her from personal experience. Sean formed energy around his hand ready for battle he heard stories of the Black Queen as well."

Sean: Damn it Sammie...why couldn't you just fucking come with us.
Castiel: I asked for battle..not...a war..
Matt: SHit if she said run..
Oliver: Then we fight, step away from Nono for I shoot you down
Dale: Sis what the hell are you doing with her?! C'mon I mean yeah she's hot but I'm sure Keeth would want someone less evil for a threesome.

"Even in a dire situation he had to crack a joke, but the compliment was more then that she was attractive it was almost, he had to think if she had faced her sins when they were out in the world her's had to be lust."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:18 pm

James: Yes. He escaped. And I can't find Alex and Peter. They were blasted and...damn it!

"James slams a fist in the console. He was expecting Simon to be strong but...no. He didn't even feel Alex died. He can pick up their last moments, that last psionic gasp of the mind."

James: They're not dead. No...something happened to them, I'm not sure what. Ledge, be careful with Simon. Try to find where Hank was coming from. What he took. If you get engaged just get out of there.

"Marianna and Scott run up to Ellen"

Scott: You did good dear. Just sit still

"Scott straightens her so her spine doesn't take any further damage"

Marianna: Hey Misery! Can you heal her somehow. You know some magic right? She's in fucking bad shape.
----

"As Peter dodges and the strange super high tech drones blast away, they soon become fast enough and predict where he'll step, blasting and sending him flying, as he slows down his crash to not get hurt"

Peter: They...they got faster

"Alex gets blasted. At first not, hurt, they soon adapt past his Hulk forms dense skin. Before any further damage can be done, an EMP is fired and the drones go down. A young girl, red hair and an eyepatch, carrying a huge ass gun, walks up to the two heroes"

Girl: Come with me if you want to live.

----

Iliria: Well your sister is such a bore. I'd have loved a threesome! Now you all seem veeeery jumpy so how about we all just relax.

"The space around Iliria begins to warp"

Amber: NO! CASTIEL! Put up a mental shield around everyone! Right now!

"Amber could sense what she was about to do. She was unleashing forth the essences of her outer god form. Very quickly all the non mages begin to feel their minds shatter as if glass, their sanity vanishing from just being near Iliria. Even the mages can sense the effect, but can resist it"

Elsa: By the gods, this pressure.
Natsu: The fuck...the fuck is this!
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 pm

Molly: I can't pick them up with my power anymore there...gone..

"Molly was careful not to say dead hoping something had just happened, but knowing Simon's power disintegration was an option and that's why she didn't want to vocalize it they had enough to worry about."

Ellen: Damn it..no dad...Alex and Peter are gone..I should have saved them...fuck

"It hurt her to speak, and she tried to use some magic, only managing a small flow of mystic energy, her psionic powers were easy to access, but right now telepathy or TK wasn't going to heal her wounds, if Misery could help even somewhat she could probably do the rest."

Ledge: Gotcha.

"Ledge returned to his mission sniffing the air, as well as using his hearing, and such to resume his search trying to figure out where Hank was coming from."
Alex: Fine let's go let's go!

"Alex was usually one to ask questions, but seeing his surroundings, and seeing how the drones managed to adapt to his powers somehow to injure him he figured now was a time for action or rather escape, questions could be asked when they got to safety or at least some semblance of it."
Oliver: FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHat hte fuck is this
MAtt: Ah shiit I knew we shoulda ran!! OH my god..

"Sean collapsed to the ground this along with everything happened, his mind was nothing, everything was just pouring out sanity was nothing as he screamed in pain, energy starting to pour out from his body, while Dale and Castiel were definently affected Olive, Matt, and Sean seemed broken, while Castiel erected a mental barrier around them to try to help with Dale using his own magic to support it."

Dale: What is this....

"Dale grit his teeth doing everything in his power to resist this, while hoping his and CAstiel's magic mental shields could do something for Oliver, and Matt at least, Sean seemed..gone..lost already."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:48 pm

"Ledge eventually comes across it. Within a specially constructed dome is an excavation project. He can see the entrance to a hatch that leads down into something bellow"

----

"The girl leads the both of them down the sewers"

Girl: We need to move faster, get away from this are-

"In a flash they're on the other city of Manhattan's sewer system"

Girl: rea. Wait
Peter: Sorry, you were taking too long. Okay, explain
Girl: I was hoping you'd do the explaining. My name is Mary. Mary Howler. Who are you?
Peter: Wait...Howler. James

"The girl's eyes narrow and she turns her guns"

Mary: How do you know that name.

----

"The shields work, at least for those that weren't already knocked out. Iliria frowns"

Iliria: You have way more magi than the Shadow X-Men
Pol-Aris: Elsa! Use your fae light to aid Sean. I shall handle this witch

Amber: No! Just run!

"Pol-Aris ignores Amber and engages Iliria, who giggles and floats away as Pol attempts to blast her with electromagnetic attacks; light and electricity. Elsa goes up to Sean and puts two hands to his head, uttering an incantation"

Elsa: By the fae, calm this mortal's soul, bathe him in cleansing light.

"Natsu and Laxus join Iliria, while Christopher runs up to Amber and begins trying to analyze the restrains"

Christopher: Hmmm! I can't figure out what this is made of! Some type of magic. Hey angel guy, little help here! Shit!

"Christopher turns small as Natsu gets sent flying at insane speeds as he's blasted by an ash colored flame. Laxus is picked up by tk and sent flying into him as Natsu attempts to eat the flames, and as Pol-Aris attempts to attack she begins screaming, Iliria holding her in place and then draining her life force while torturing her mind with psybolts"

Iliria: Tsk tsk mortals! I have been imprisoned for a veeeeeeeeery long time and I will not have you interfe-

"She raises her hands to block the incoming shield from Tyler, and returns it to him to send him flying back easily"

Iliria: Screw it. Everyone dies.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 10:54 pm

"Sandra couldn't fault Dave, not that she was in any position to."

Sandra: Dave you are not a bad father. You went through a bit of depression but outside that you love your children. Heck your with the kids more then I am. Nobody with that type of dedication is a bad father. And it doesn't matter if Abby is grown, she's still our little girl in our eyes.

"Often time when Sandra was out in battle or on a rampage Dave was the one watching the kids, he was always there for them."

Sandra: Dave I admit I'm weak, I'm a slave to my feelings. It's... not easy to admit nor am I proud of it. But, if you think I won't be there then you are wrong. I always do everything within my power for you Dave. I may not be faithful but I'm certainly loyal. You know I'll never abandon you Dave.

-----

"It relaxed Kiya a bit seeing Zane's smiled, she hoped he would be better quickly and she intended to stay with him until he was."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Ledge: Hmm this is good.

"He communicated to James to what he found, and then following his senses and keeping his sword gripped he made his way down the hatch into the unknown."
"Alex sighed this wasn't looking good."

Alex: Wait wait..he's a friend of ours my name is Alex Banner..and I have a feeling I know what's going on. Please don't let it be time travel fucking hell. Before you shoot mind answering two questions what year is it and what the hell happened...out there in New York..what are those..machines..

"Alex had a bad feeling about this, because of the name this girl said, and how defensive she'd gotten when they mentioned James name, something told him..if they were in the future, Simon might have been busy."
Dale: WAIT WAIT!!!!! Iliria please come on, you don't have to kill all of us, come on just..what will you gain..we didn't imprison you damn it, you said it yourself Kano's the reason you're free can't you just let us live as a thank you?

"Dale wasn't a coward, but he could see the situation for what it is was and what he saw was a battle against Iliria was suicidal. Sean was bathed in the fae's light and he seemed to be coming too, while Matt had grown to bigger sizes to try to go help with the restaurants, while Castiel went over to Christopher."

Castiel: What assistance can I provide you?
Oliver: Damn it....you want Milo tell us why you have Amber.

"Oliver didn't plan on giving up Milo unless he had too, but even then he figured he was one of the strongest superhumans and he could handle himself, and going by her file she didn't have any ill will towards him except maybe towards his relationship status, and besides they needed Amber for Sammie."
Dave: You know...something Sandra..despite it all I believe you.

"Dave may have not trusted her to not spread her legs, but there was one thing he knew he could always trust her for that was the kids, and her loyalty. He was taking it all in, despite how he was trying to be, it all still hurt everything Milo and Tanesha, he couldn't help but wonder what they had he didn't, but that was the last time he ever planned on jeopardizing the lives of his family much less the world for jealousy."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Mary: Alex...no that's impossible. Wait, super speed...Peter Anderson?
Peter: In the flesh
Mary: No it can't...you're all. This is 2037. You're both suppose to be dead. He...Darksteel. He killed everyone. Only a few members of the mutant population survived, and then he killed any resistance.
Peter: How's that even possible! We were taking him down! He's not that strong!
Mary: He is now. He's...he found this thing. An ancient celestial warship. He used the technology inside to make himself a god. And then he....around 2019, on an afternoon, he detonated the genocide bombs. I think, if I remember my father's history correctly, you've fought the laser version of this weapon right? Welcome to the future.
Peter: And goodbye. We're getting out
Mary: There is no out. All telepaths, all precognitives, all time manipulators of any sort. He has them all. He performs genetic screening on the entire population, and makes sure any power that can be used against him is kept under his control. He lobotomizes the mutant in question, and wires him with celestial technology.
Peter: So...where's the resistance. I mean there's always a resistance right?

"Mary looks back at the two heroes with a grim expression"

Mary: You're looking at it. Now follow me

----

"Ledge is now inside a super hi-tech space cruiser. It's massive, buried under the ice. He can smell the stagnant air, meaning it was opened just in the last few hours. Despite the strong odor, he can still pick up Hank's scent, and where he went inside the ship"

----

Iliria: Aww grovelling. I gotta love it~ Hey now!

"Iliria uses tk and lifts Matt off the ground after a bit of effort"

Iliria: Pol-Aris, be a dear. Handle your other friends while I have my fun with this big one over here...that sounded wrong

"Iliria giggles and throws Matt across the island. Meanwhile Pol-Aris rises, her eyes blank, and begins causing all humans immense pain by manipulating the iron in their blood, before moving on to triggering all of them to have heart strokes by piling up the iron in the veins"

Natsu: Haaa

"Natsu, Laxus and Tyler drop to their knees. Elsa grabs her chest and leans against a wall. Christopher has managed to avoid it by being too small for the mind controlled Pol-Aris to see."

Christopher: You need to break these restrains she's in. I...okay I got it. Can you make it so my pym particles have an effect on the entire cage along with her?
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:48 pm

"Sandra felt bad for Dave, she knew was hurting but why pretend any longer that she was capable of committing to one person. It was a blatant lie to both herself and her first love, Sandra knew what would happen if she made that promise and so did Dave, so who would it be fooling? But, it spoke a lot to Dave's character that he was able to put his feelings aside and accept Sandra flaws and all. Sandra may of had all the powers, but inside he was the stronger of the two. She really was blessed to have him."

Sandra: So... where do we go from here?

"It seemed they'd more or less worked out the most pending issues between for the moment. Now the next task was being able to move forward. They did have a family to care for."

-----

"Misery began working to heal Ellen, calling on the proper abilities to heal the spinal damage without to much more delay."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:56 pm

Scott: Thanks for the heal

"Just then, Fawkes and Erica begin to come too"

Fawkes: My damn head...what happened.
Marianna: We got our asses kicked. Simon escaped to god knows where...and Alex and Peter. They're dead.

"Fawkes takes a second to absorb it all and then keeps going. Erica doesn't even flinch, due to her lack of a soul"

Fawkes: Misery, will that heal be done soon. We need to move. Ledge, if you're investigating hurry. We can't delay

----

"Meanwhile in LA, Troy is heading home from a meeting with Greg, when he sees someone he thinks he recognizes on the other side of the empty street. Simon. Before he has time to greet him, Simon dashes forward and pushes him into a wall, gripping his neck. He doesn't say a word, and Troy begins to feel his life force draining"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:08 am

"Seconds after Fawkes speaks Misery finishes."

Misery: It is done.

"He was finished healing and Ellen should good as new."

-----

"Troy was caught off guard by the sudden attack."

Troy: What the hell you crazy fucking psycho!

"Troy went plasma form to try to escape the hold before his energy drained and shot a wave of Phoenix flames into Simon."
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:13 am

"Alex's expression was as grim as hers as she explained the story, for a multitude of reasons for one if they were stranded in this time with no way of getting back they were kinda definitely screwed, and by the looks of it things had gotten very very bad in this time line."

Alex: FUCK! Alright let's go.

"Alex was doing his best not to get mad, especially in the hulk state turning into a raging beast would do nothing beneficial at this point, maybe the X Force would find a way to bring them back to their time-line hopefully. He just followed her, hoping and praying something would happen."

Alex: Alright I said I had two questions but...this one's of importance..does..or did..your mother have a fondness for video games?

"Alex didn't mean to be insensitive but he didn't get a chance to time travel often, and now he was thrust into this fucked up future he at least wanted to satisfy his curiosity."
Ledge: Fresh Hank..okay..let's see what you were up to her pal..

"Ledge followed the scent tracing Hank's steps to stumble upon what Pengrove was doing here."
Matt: damn it's ah uh yooo

"Matt had been trying to help only to be lifted and flung hearing what Illiria said as he was tossed across the island."

Matt: woah...she's welcome to have fun with my big one..damn it Matt focus she's evil..yet so fucking hot. Life is not fair, HEY come on..I'm a lover not a fighter how about instead of all this we go to my place and have a good time

"Matt got back up trying to think of how he was going to stop Iliria hoping that maybe she'd accept his request and if not he was still trying to buy the others time while Oliver fell to the ground in pain as he fell to the ground in pain with Dale himself in pain grabbing his heart, trying to cast a spell to make himself immune, while Sean had become pure energy summoning hte quantum armor and causing energy to swirl around Pol now angered after the attack trying to target her biological energy to shut her body off, while manipulating the matter to turn her into a statue."

Sean: ENOUGH!
Castiel: Yes that's a simple task.

"Castiel used his powers to do as Christopher instructed."
Dave: From here..how about dinner? I'm fucking exhausted from being in hell, and I bet the kids..could use a home cooked meal...we can make it...together.

"It had been a while since Dave had sat down and made dinner with her, it was either her, Sandra, Abby, or a combination of the two but never just them not often anymore, he'd been reading a-lot more, and just lost in thought."
"Ellen got up feeling her back with TK and sighed."

Ellen: Yeah what now, Alex..and Peter...he's gotta pay.

"While before Ellen had been more hesitant to harm Simon feelings aside two team mates were dead, and she didn't want her dad or any of the others to be the third."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:30 am

Mary: Yes yes, my mother was Carmen. Do not tell my father of any of this...I realize that might be hard to hide given the circumstances, but at least try.

"Mary had little patience, but she found herself unable to avoid playing along. She leads them down the tunnels and eventually they arrive at an abandoned section of the subway, and then an abandoned station. Within the station is a room. It has a single bed, guns lining the walls, and a single huge computer system, wires running everywhere and the side of the main tower open, inside filled with circuit boards that seemed to be built up with various parts, and a simple CTR monitor"

Peter: Jesus. Is this it?
Mary: Welcome to the glorious headquarters of the resistance. Apologies if it isn't much. Now come here

"She injects Peter with something, and Alex with another"

Mary: There. That should hide you hopefully. He's got sensors for just about every kind of thing you can think of
Peter: Wait! He's got Hank too, so
Mary: No he doesn't. Hank's dead. Shot to the head, courtesy of Fawkes. His last act before Simon atomized him in front of my father.
Peter: What about your mother?
Mary: Dead. Killed. By the Horsemen of Pestilence. Not right away mind you. Oh no. He had her die slowly. Had her die from tumors growing everywhere on her body.

----

"Ledge finally finds what Hank was looking for. In the engines, a part of the drive the ship uses to move. From what he can tell, it's important"

James: Ledge? I can pick up your thoughts. Do you want Ellen to get you out or can you use one of your enochian sigils to teleport outside?

----

"Pol-Aris protects herself at first with a magnetic field, but then gets turned into a statue. Iliria frowns"

Iliria: Oh come on. No fair

"She snaps Matt's spine without another care, and teleports to Sean, putting a hand on his shoulder and beginning to drain his life force"

Iliria: I suppose I can just use you instead~

"She psionically drains his life force, and places him under her control"

Iliria: Now, be a doll and unfreeze your friend there and then hmm, pacifiy your other friends.

"Christopher nods"

Christopher: Be right back!

"Both he and Amber reduce in size and disappear"

---

"Simon creates an energy shield, draining more of not just Troy's life but also the humans already in their houses around the fight. He then transmutes half of Troy's body into nitroglycerine. Troy's flame and the sudden volatile substance cause a massive explosion as Troy loses half his body and goes flying. Simon walks over to Troy"
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:44 am

"Alex held back a smile managing a half assed grin, he figured it might be the only decently happy moment in this time-line."

Alex: I'll try considering what I'm seeing..I'm sure I can manage to omit that little detail..

"Alex could only feel himself falling deeper into despair as he followed deeper into the tunnel. This whole place reminded him of something out of Jak 2 or Halo 3, ironic considering he'd just asked her about video games. Maybe this was the universe's weird way of telling him not to fuck around right now or maybe he was looking way too deep into this and he was really missing Yamairo. As they got to the location and after they were injected Alex just shook his head. This entire future was a mess, and the more he heard, the more he wanted to go back."

Alex: Fucking hell..this really isn't much, you got any tech perhaps I can put together something with temporal capabilities to take us back or help you get fast enough to just take us back in time, but Mary anything else you'd like to share about this hell hole that might help us?
Ledge: Hmm...enochian magic...I can put it to good use..I'm not real good with long distance especially now I'll draw up a sigil..just have Ellen pick me up the minute I get outside.

"Ledge drew some blood from his arm and drew up a quick sigil, slamming his hand on it as it glowed with light and he was warped outside having found what Hank was looking for."
"Matt screamed out in pain as that happened and began shrinking more to his regular size as he lay on the beach in agony."

Matt: I guess that's a no...fuck..trying to get pussy is becoming more painful every day.

"Sean turns to his other friends converting Poll-Aris back to normal, and begins causing a massive sand storm then converts the sand and everything within it before transmuting it onto one big metallic block."

Sean: As you wish.
Castiel: Alright I'll just wait right here....oh damn..

"Castiel could see the others were being dealt with by Sean, and Pol-Aris, and wondered if he'd have to fight."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 12:55 am

Mary: No. There's nothing that can help you. Your better off just surviving now. You're welcome to stay here as long as you want. Any tech I get I scavenge off forgotten drones and other things. "His lordship" Darksteel has long since made time travel impossible. Usually strays get picked up and murdered like you were about to be.
Peter: Okay no, there's gotta be something. Like a base he uses, anything!
Mary: Oh there are bases. I can give you their locations. You're a fool if you're thinking of attacking them though.

"Mary was a lot like Fawkes the more they thought about it. Brutally honest and to the point. She seemed to live in bleakness"

Peter: So hmm, you a mutant?
Mary: Hmm? Yeah. Behold!

"She lifts up a broken circuit board, wiggles it around, and puts it back down"

Mary: Beta level telekinesis. I can lift up a car with a lot of effort. That's about it. Funny considering who my parents were

---

"James sends a message to Ellen so she can teleport Ledge to the group"

----

"Just then, Christopher brings Amber back with him, now free

Amber: ENOUGH!

"She blasts both Sean and Pol-Aris with with a painful telepathic override spell, essentially wiping their minds of any psionic presence"

Amber: Sorry if that hurt. It's meant as a torture device to destroy mental blocks. And you!

"She turns to Iliria, who's just grinning"

Iliria: Oh sweetie, you hurt your friends
Amber: I am going to murder you!
Iliria: I...we're going to have to leave it for another day. I just got out, and I want a nice loooooong bath and then a nice loooong visit to Milo Ventro. Toddles~

"She waves, and teleports, not wanting to fight them now that Amber was there to protect their minds from her spells"

Amber: BITCH! You guys okay? Dale!

"Amber runs over to her brother"

Amber: Next time I tell you to run from the multiversal embodiment of madness, you fucking run!

"She hugs him, relieved he's okay"
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:03 am

"Sandra smiled when Dave suggested dinner and took his hand as they headed to the kitchen."

Sandra: It's been a long time since we made something together, hasn't it? Lets surprise the kids with a great meal then.

-----

"Due to his transformation Troy was able to reform his body but he felt himself being drained quickly. Troy got up summoning on a mix of Phoenix and hellfire flames to attack Simon. He drew heat from Simon body trying to make him hypodermic while trapping everything in a dome of intense super hot flames."

Troy: OK I dunno what your on, but I'm not just gonna stand around while you kill me.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:10 am

"Simon handles the temperature shift fine. Slowly, the fires around him begin to dissipate as he drains all oxygen from the area, disabling Troy's regular fire by creating a vacuum. He creates a massive rock wall to protect himself from the cosmic and hellfire flames. He then uses a warpgate to teleport behind Troy"

Simon: Enough. You're obviously stronger than I anticipated. We've called enough attention to ourselves as is

"Simon snaps his fingers, and just like that, Troy's whole body is turned to stone. He then teleports off with him.

"The next time Troy comes too, he's strapped to a table on his belly, back exposed. His powers seem to be suppressed. He's in a sort of high tech laboratory. He can see four human sized pods with glass doors that open upwards, with two of them empty"
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:13 am

Emmet gathered all of his friends up for a big group number, " Rather be " by Clean Bandit started to play as everyone got into position.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everyone put on an amazing show, displaying incredible choreography and timing, despite most of them having no prior practice, but Emmet directed them all through it flawlessly and soon they were taking bows as the crowd went crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

" What questions could you have for me? " Iko responded casually, though beneath the surface, he was completely on guard. His true name wasnt public knowledge, he had multiple false identities in place, yet this detective held this information, who was he?
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:13 am

"Alex nodded but he wasn't laughing."

Alex: Genetics can be a bitch, sometimes you win the lottery other times yeah..maybe it's just because of the way things went never got the proper training..maybe I just don't know. Maybe we don't need a base, if what she's saying is true, we won't last, we nearly almost died fighting him in our time and he wasn't a god so what chance do we have going against him now that he's pretty much subjugated the entire population hmm.

"Alex sat down to ponder trying to think of ideas. It seemed he wouldn't get access to any technology that would help him build anything that would lead to outright time travel in of itself, but suddenly a light bulb ignited in his head."

Alex: Those drones how much of that technology do you have scraped, they seem to adapt to abilities, I think I have an idea get me everything you can.
"Ellen used her magic to bring Ledge back."

Ledge: Alright so.

"Ledge explained what he found from investigating, while Molly just sat back and listened as did Ellen."

Molly: Hmm..question is what is he trying  to move.
Sean: SHIT! I can tell...god damn.

"Dale hugged his sister back."

Dale: Yeah well fuck that, multivresal, omnivresal, if your in trouble I'm still coming.
Matt: AAAAAH SOMEONE..
Oliver: Sounds like his flirt routine didn't work too well with Milo's fan girl.

"Sean flew over to Matt using his powers to heal him, picking him up and flying them back towards the others while Matt groaned, and Castiel came over to them figuring they'd already faced Iliria, so how much worst could the mission get."

Oliver: Tyler..you alright, phase 1 complete..we've got Amber.
Dave: Hmmmmm....what are you in the mood for..something celebratory..we did just escape Hell..and David..was selfless...I'm feeling steak..maybe some italian thrown in the mix..some seasoned vegetables..just to make Chloe say nooo I dont wannaa

"Dave imitiated Chloe's childish voice and almost caught himself about to laugh, despite everything that just happened. He should have been broken, but he'd been to Hell, he'd suffered so much, he'd suffered so much and being so broken that he just accepted it, he wasn't a well constructed cup, he was shattered glass, but as long as no one stepped on him no one else would bleed."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:30 am

Max: Loosen up kid, I'm here to help.

"He lets himself inside"

Max: Just before that Kano fuck plunged the whole world into mayhem, you were kidnapped right? By a group of ninjas. I've been investigating on behalf of a client, anonymous bloke. I was at that warehouse when things went south everywhere. They had this

"Max hands him a file. Within that file is everything about Iko Nanaya's life. Parents, his clan, the works"

Max: They had you and another woman. Some Jap chick by the name of Aya Shiki. I ain't got a clue why they'd want you. Heck I ain't got a clue who they are. All I found that can tell me anything is this

"He places a piece of cloth, black, with a closed red fist on the table nearby"

Max: I figure my only lead that was nearby was you. You got any clue why these ninja blokes would you want you...I mean besides all that shit in your file there.

----

"Mary leads Alex to another part of the station, and opens up a huge storage room with broken drones. Cut in half, destroyed. Alex recognizes a lot of the battle damage as Avengers or SXM"

Mary: I've been collecting them since I was 10 years old. Back then heroes still sometimes showed up. Past versions of you guys, alternate dimensions...there hasn't been an incursion from another timeline in almost 2 years though. Use what you can. Be careful though, these things are riddled with old devices that can send out signals and Darksteel himself can pick up abnormal energy patterns

----

Marianna: Maybe he's building something. Question is, what?

Fawkes: No...I don't think for as smart as Simon might get, he can just build Celestial technology. He needs that part of the ship's engine, because he's trying to fix another engine.
Scott: By god of course! There must be another celestial ship on Earth right now. That's what your friend is trying to repair. The question is, where is it.

---

Amber: Phase one?
Pol-Aris: We did not come here to rescue you.
Amber: Oh jezz, thanks. How touching.

"Amber snarks back with a frown"

Tyler: What the princess here means is, during the invasion
Amber: OH GOD THE INVASION! I'm going to slap him so fucking hard! That idiot! And Keeth! Oh god Keeth! She made me watch everything. That fucking Blaze! I'm going to ring his neck! How dare he leave Kano stranded in hell and not tell me!

"Amber boils over with rage and little bits of dark magic fly around her"

Elsa: Dark mage calm yourself! We need you to focus. Sean, help Nono. She still seems to have half her body missing.

Nono: Nono is fine

"Nono seemed to be regaining consciousness"

Nono: Nono just needs mister Sean to gather all her parts. It will work out from there. She jumped me, disassembled me with telekinesis and magic

Tyler: Anyway, back to business. We now have another friend stranded in Hell. Samantha. Castiel here stranded here there

"As Amber is about to turn and hit Castiel, Tyler interrupts2

Tyler: On her request. Naturally, it's a dumb request
Amber: Damn right it is. I need to hunt Iliria, I can't let her go. She's an Outer God. She's a dangerous to all of the multiverse. It's my duty as a sorcerer...but I'll deal with your emergency first. Cas, come with me. Tell me in which ring of Hell did you leave her. I'll set up a tracking spell with the Second Sorcery to find her exact location, and you use an enochian teleportation spell to get us there. Angel magic is better for transversing that dimension.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 1:45 am

"Troy could already tell this won't end well"

Troy: For fuck sake I've gotten MORE attention since starting drug dealing.   It was more peaceful in the SX fucking M.

"Troy looked around trying to get a grasp on the situation but was unsure what any of this meant.   Though the way he was tied down, his powered suppressed, and two pods open suggested something bad."

-----

Sandra: Steak and Italian, sounds perfect dear.

"Dave joking around about Chloe was amusing and Sandra started getting things ready."

Sandra: Spawning food is ok, but it's so much more satisfying when you cook it yourself.   Don't you agree Dave.

"These was the moments Sandra lived for, when you could just forget about all the troubles of the world and just have a good time.   These moments made life worth living."

-----

"Misery listened on as the X Force chatted, another celestial ship was potential trouble but made sense."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 4    Heroes Uprising Thread 4  - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 4
Page 17 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next