Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:41 pm

"Sandra thanked Emmet for everything, giving him a little quick kiss on the cheek in appreciation."

Sandra: I hope you have a good time with the girls tonight. But I've got to go meet up with my sweety.

"Sandra left the room with a farewell and made her way out to where she and Tenesha agreed to meet. They both got their at the same time, looking at each other for a moment."

Sandra/Tenesha: Ohh your... beautiful!

"They paused a moment then laughed a bit, complimenting each other at the same time. They moved in clos and Sandra kissed Tenesha before speaking."

Sandra: So my darling angel, where are we going tonight?

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm

" To a quaint little restaurant in downtown. I've arranged a chariot to come pic us up "

No sooner had Tanesha said this then a sleek black limo pulled up in front of them, She smiled at her girlfriends amazed expression. A tall man in a chauffeur uniform stepped out of the drivers seat and strode around to open the door " For you fine ladies, I have the honor of driving you around the night "

Tanesha and Sandra hopped in, the driver closing the door swiftly behind them, soon they were on the road and on their way to the restaurant " I have a cousin that owes me a major favor and no better time to cash in then now "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet had cleaned up and put together his own outfit for the night. He'd selected a pair of black leather pants, a black and gold floral pattern button up shirt with the top two buttons undone to reveal the skin of his chest, Some comfortable boots, and fingerless black gloves. His hair was styled past it's usual perfect form " Hmm, I'm sorry my dear ladies, your beyond beautitful tonight, but im afraid you still dont hold a candle to moi " he felt so happy and free, tonight he would go out with his dear friends and enjoy life to the fullest, taking advantage to the greatest of it's splendors allowed only to one such as him and what better way to start it off?

Emmet:

What's the time?
Well it's gotta be close to midnight
My body's talking to me
It says, Time for danger

It says, I wanna commit a crime
Wanna be the cause of a fight
I wanna put on a tight skirt
And flirt with a stranger

I've had a knack from way back
At breaking the rules once I learn the games
Get up! Life's too quick, I know someplace sick
Where this chick'll dance in the flames

We don't need any money
I always get in for free
You can get in too
If you get in with me

Let's go out tonight
I have to go out tonight
You wanna play? Let's run away
We won't be back before it's New Year's Day
Take me out tonight, meow

When I get a wink from the doorman
Do you know how lucky you'll be?
That you're on line with the feline
Of Avenue B

Let's go out tonight
I have to go out tonight
You wanna prowl, be my night owl?
Well take my hand we're gonna howl
Out tonight

In the evening I've got to roam
Can't sleep in the city of neon and chrome
Feels too damn much like home
When the Spanish babies cry

So let's find a bar
So dark we forget who we are
Where all the scars
From the nevers and maybes die

Let's go out tonight
I have to go out tonight
You're sweet, wanna hit the street?
Wanna wail at the moon like a cat in heat?
Just take me out tonight

Please take me out tonight
Don't forsake me, out tonight
I'll let you make me out tonight
Tonight, tonight, tonight

Emmet flew out his window, high up into the night sky and perched on the highest point of the school and belted out the lyrics of the song, his voice strong and magnified. At the end, he floated down to where he would meet the girls and catch a ride down to Genosha's night life.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:32 am

"Sandra as expecting a limo, with this and Emmet Sandra was feeling like a movie star tonight."

Sandra: Wow he must indeed owed you a big favor for this.

"This was just another notch on the long list of firsts for Sandra. She hadn't had the luxury to ride around in limo's before."

Sandra: So this restaurant, what's it like?

---

"Katy met up with Emmet first. She had a blue skirt, designers shirt and white sneakers with blue outlines. As with her so often, it was a simply attire but one that left her open to many options, which was good if they wear to hit a club or something."

Katy: Hey Emmet, hows it going tonight?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 1:26 am

" I've never been there before, but i've heard nothing but good things. It's called the turtle dove, its a sit down place that makes just about anything a person could want. I'm sure we'll love it " the ride went smoothly and soon the driver was opening the door.

" We have arrived ladies "

Turtledove was a fairly medium sized buidling, set up between two buildings but with ample space all around. Tanesha took Sandra's hand and together they walked into the building. Emmet had managed to help Tanesha make reservation. They were immediately seated on the second floor in one of the balcony seats, menus placed in front of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Evening miss Karma, it's going fabulous, you look wonderful and ready for fun tonight! "

Emmets excitement was incredibly easy to see, he pulled out a hand mirror to check his appearance as they waited for the others.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria was putting the finishing touches on her own outfit. She'd been serious when she said she would go out with Tyrone that night, she wore a mini skirt and a blouse that showed off her breast. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and she wore red lip stick and eye liner. Adrian was lounging on her bed reading one of his textbooks as she got ready. His mind was else where, he'd decided on another target whose power he wanted. He'd been doing some research on them and concocted a plan to get to them. He was barely aware Victoria was even around, let alone she was going out with Tyrone. He'd meant what he said, he didnt care in the slightest, she could go to Tyrone for all he cared. He'd decided to date her on a whim and another whim could just as easily break their arrangement. He felt.....disgruntled he supposed, ever since Victoria had mentioned Emmet's encounter with Noah Arkson. He remembered the guy from the party the other night and something about him just got on his nerves. Why, he didnt know, Emmet was certainly active with other men and that didnt faze even. They'd even been together with that Milo guy earlier and he'd been amused by it if anything. He abruptly stood up just as Victoria turned to ask him how she looked.

" You look beautiful " he wasnt even looking at her " Have fun, tell Tyrone I said hi " he swept out of her room, almost running down the hall. His great horned owl landed on his shoulder.

" Heh, tell the others to keep my prey in their sights " he smirked darkly, scaring several passerby, he wanted blood and he wanted it now.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:05 am

"The mood was very romantic. A balcony seat, it was a perfect night out, and Sandra was with the perfect women to make it all complete."

Sandra: This is nice Tani. I was a little concerned when you said you've never been here, but the Turtle Dove is really a nice place. I hope the food is this good.

"Sandra opened up the menu. She started looking over the selections."

Sandra: Ohh they do have a lot. What are you thinking about getting sweet heart?

"Sandra suspected they'd have lots of time to talk while orders was being readied, so she wanted to go ahead and decide what to get."

---

Katy: Oh I'm always ready for a good time.

"Tesla was next to join sporting a all white attire as usual, very sleek and high class, as well as being on the seductive side. She wasn't wearing heels tonight though, replacing them with ankle high designer shoes instead."

Tesla: Well your looking dashing Emmet.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 2:16 am

"A small explosion rocked the floor Roberta's dorm was on. Tie and Roberta were busy attempting to fix the food for the school festival. The smoke pouring out of her window showed how far they were with that plan"

Roberta: Oh no is my hair alright? Lilia what did you put in there?

Tie: Some may call it an ounce of plastic explosives, I call it an extra spice.

Roberta: What?

"Her hair was fine which was a relief. Roberta could hear from a gun shot wound, but her hair didn't grow back so easily."

Tie: Hey it probably worked. I was wondering if I could give the cupcakes a little bit more of a kick.

Roberta: Your insane. I'm going to see if I can calm everyone down and get dressed for tonight. Your paying for the oven.

"Tie was more focused on trying to find an intact pastry that wasn't shot out across the room. Of course the one that was left was so burnt that if touched it was likely to disintegrate."

Tie: Hmmm note to self running even a mild electrical current through the boom cakes is hazardous to your health. Also I may need to buy a new oven.

"They both got dressed for the night out. Roberta had a small leather jacket with a designer shirt up under it and denim shorts. At least those were the clothes that didn't have to strong smell of smoke and burnt cupcakes on it. Tie wore a dark blazer, red designer shirt, and a diamond pleated skirt. They arrived with the others at the Turtledove and took their seats."

Roberta: Whoa. Didn't expect this for a girls night out. Lily you getting any cupcakes?

Tie: hahaha don't do this. Please I'm sorry I destroyed your oven. Come over here we must kiss and make up.

"She reached over to hug Roberta who resisted just a little, but could only smile. It wasn't like she cooked that often on campus anyway."

Roberta: Alright it was kind of funny. You girls had to have been there. Turns out Ms. Ashford is a master chef who thought putting explosives in food was a good idea.

Tie: Eh your being dramatic. Just an ounce and it usually works pretty well to. Oh well I guess we can use regular flour this time.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:46 am

Tanesha scanned over the menu, ordering a raspberry lemonade for a drink " Hmm, I'm thinking breadsticks for an appetizer, i'm always uber hungry after cheer practices. For a main course i'll have the steak, medium well done, with the mashed potatoes " their water jotted down her order and waited for Sandra's

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Lilia and Roberta arrived, the group hopped on the bus to downtown Genosha to explore. Bright lights and large crowds of people lined the streets. The decided to eat dinner at a little diner not far from the bus stop(Turtledove is where Sandra and Tanesha are at). They got a booth with Emmet sitting between Katy and Lilia on one side with Roberta and Tesla on the other.

" Sounds like we missed quite the spectacle " Emmet giggled over the menu " I prefer to make explode with flavor through a combination of spices. Shall I impart on thee some divine culinary knowledge, dear Lilia? " he asked in a semi joking manner. It felt nice, being surrounded by such good friends, he hoped Tanesha and Sandra were doing good on their date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria leaned against a wall as she waited for Tyrone to show up, she silently cursed herself. She'd meant to be fashionably late and let him squirm for a bit, but for some reason she'd ended up being early. Why was she doing this? Any of it, Glee Club, Tyrone, the Mafia. What was the point of it all. Troy and Adrian were good in bed but she wasnt stupid, they were both evil and being with them could end in her death and that would totes suck. Then there was Tyrone......her body still shivered when she thought back to those passion filled hours. So different from her other sexual encounters. She wanted to understand Tyrone better and somehow understand herself.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:11 am

Tie: Try a little kerosene in your dinner my dear. The weapons grade stuff might be a tad too spicy for you.

"She grinned before covering up her face with the menu."

Tie: I feel like cake and Ramen.

--------------------------------------------
"Tyrone unfortunately was having issues picking out his clothes. The clothing were circling around him as he tossed any aside he didn't like."

Tyrone: Too much plaid I'm not Dean Winchester.  Woah maybe a little leather, but I don't want be another Spike. Goddammit screw it I'm doing what I do best.

"He threw caution to the wind and took out the entire wardrobe in a maelstrom of cloth. Eventually he used his powers of fashion and picking at random to find something he was okay with. A dark grey dress shirt with some blue jeans."

Tyrone: Not my best but hey maybe I'll look like less of an asshole just looking casual while stepping out of a limo.

"Even with a license he was far more confident in someone else's driving ability than his, and he was rich so this was convenient. Plus adding in the fact that he was going out with Victoria. A girl who he barely even talked to without pissing her off or ending up in bed with. Yet he couldn't help but find her to be extremely attractive. It didn't take too much longer for him to get to the limo. This time he skipped his usual poses before a date.

He wanted to make it a little early for the date, but also at least have some time to think and calm down a little. When the limo pulled up Tyrone fixed his collar and got out of the limo playing one of his favorite songs on his soundtrack. Immediately he took a few moments to take in the sight of Victoria as he held open the door. Something he always did, but this time he didn't feel too nervous about it."

Tyrone: Your gorgeous as ever Victoria. Sorry to keep you waiting.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 2:58 am

"Sandra looked over the menu herself."

Sandra: I'll have fruit punch to drink, sliced ham with pineapple chunks, and... a chocolate cheesecake slice for desert.

"the waiter took the orders, about 20 to 25 minutes to get the orders ready though the bread sticks and drinks would be brought out before then. The waiter went to the back with the orders and Sandra reached taking Tenesha's had again."

Sandra: So Tani, we got some time to ourselves. And I say since we're dating, we take this time to learn a little more about each other.

"Sandra smiled warmly, She was curious outside music related activates of how much they might have in common."

---

Katy: I've heard of lots of ways to spice up food, but explosives was a first.
Tesla: Why not just use franks hot sauce?
Katy: But that's for chicken wings.
Tesla: My dear girl, I put that shit on everything.

"Katy paused for a moment, Tesla wasn't serious then it hit her."

Katy: Wait, that's the line they has the old lady say on the TV ads! I don't think they literally means everything though.
Tesla: Heh well obviously. That's as obvious as using explosives in food being a bad idea.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Tanesha took a sip from her tea before responding " I like drawing, I should show you some of my sketches, mosstly landscapes but I could draw a person pretty well. I love dancing, part of the reason I became a cheerleader. Being able to move about, just makes you feel free " she stirred her spoon in the glass a bit " I enjoy a good book too here and there. What do you like to do Sandy? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 5:36 pm

"The mention of drawing gave Sandra an idea for private time."

Sandra: Hmm, maybe later you can show me your artistic skills as we recreate that scene from Titanic.  Smile 

"Sandra was referring to the scene where Jack sketched his nude girlfriend."

Sandra: As for things I like, well, singing and dancing obviously. However I like a good flick sometimes, walks on the beach, shopping (mainly cause she didn't do it that often), stuff like that. I don't mind a book on occasion, though I'm sure reading it with you would make it special.

"Sandra could just imagine snuggling in with Tenesha as she read the book to Sandra. Tenesha had a soft soothing voice when she wanted it to be."

Sandra: I guess I'm a pretty big romantic outside song and dance.

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:53 am

"Tyrone was far more inclined to test out amazing action flicks on the advanced screen the local Theater used. However his rather poor ability to try and convince his date of its advantages only resulted in her just shaking her head. By the time they arrived they decided on a romance. Seemed perfect, but he honestly wasn't sure what they could watch.

Just after paying for some tickets they took a look at what was coming on. Looking at the choices even the old ones made him want to gravitate towards something he could occasionally poke holes in with his date."

Tyrone: Wow they still have "Her" here. I don't know about you, but I always wanted to watch a movie about a man and the voice of Scarlet Johannson find love.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Tanesha grinned over her drink at Sandra, that idea certainly brought many different possibilitie to the table " Hmm, I'm certainly on board for that, You know i'm pretty handy with a paint brush " she winked to imply she didnt necessarily mean for its intended purpose.
" I liked the little movie night we had before, I can see it being a regular thing between us, I know some pretty good romantic flics myself "
the waiter brought them some breadsticks with ranch dipping sauce to start with while they waited for their meal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Emmet selected a double cheeseburger with bacon and guacamole, curly fries, and chocolate shake. It was a girls night out tradition to binge and he was planning a trip to the schools gym tomorrow anyway. He was brimming with excitement for this, and could tell it was going to be a wonderful night. Out the corner of his eye he saw a booth a few rows down full of guys that were openly starring at the group " You lovely ladies seem to be garnering quite the male attention " he teased.
----------------------------------------------------
Victoria gaped at the limo but quickly composed herself and stepped inside, she'd forgotten Tyrone came from decent money, in all the hatred. Once he followed her in and closed the door, the car lurched forward smoothly. She certainly had to admit she was impressed, that he would go this far was suprising. Maybe she had overlooked things about him, he was certainly cute and knew his way around a bedroom. The ride to the theater was relatively silent but it was a semi awkward/comfortable one. Once they got to the theater Victoria immediately veto'd any suggestions to see an action movie, she despised the fakeness and over top messs. She agreed to see " her " though, truthfully it was one of her favorite movies and she'd seen it more times then she could count. " Yeah, it should do just nicely " they entered the theater following buying some snacks. Selecting seats in the middle they sat down, after awhile Victoria decided to try and break the ice, regardless of her motives for being out with him, she was still here " So....hows your day been? " it was pathetic but it was all she could think of.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:44 pm

"Sandra chuckled and smirked slightly when Tenesha made that comment on the paint brush."

Sandra: Oh I believe you. You'll certainly have to show me those talents first hand, I bet it's a great experience.  Smile 

"Sandra broke of a piece if the bread, dipping it before having a bite."

Sandra: As for the movie night, I think that's a good idea. That could be one of our things.

---

Tesla: Well of course. Just tell me what man... I guess excluding you, wouldn't desire a piece of this. This friends, is the body of a goddess.
Katy: Who says it's you they want a piece of, Emmet seems to pretty easily turn men who appear straight at first.
Tesla: I doubt it. I say all eyes are on me, I can fell it.
Katy: What to make a wager?
Tesla: What wager?
Katy: You each put up $100, and do a walk by of the both, a few minutes apart. If the guys are eying you Tesla, you get $200. If they are eying Emmet, he wins the bet. And if the guys pay no mind to either of you and continue to watch us, we win the money. I'll do even spit between all of us here, except you two, obviously. So, you two up for it?

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Emmet laughed softly " Indeed your bodie is worthy of praise my dear.....however i'm afraid that " Goddess " goes to one person " he pressed a crisp hundred dollar bill and lightly slapped it on the table " I shall take this wager and win "
--------------------------------------------------------------------
" I still have much to teach you too sweetheart " Tanesha smirked as she dipped one one of the breadsticks in the auce and ate it, she closed her eyes and almost became lost in the rich flavor, she was a girl that loved her food and wasnt ashamed to show it, she certainly had a good balance of eating and keeping up with her body,though she loathed that Emmet appeared to be the type that could eat all he wanted and not gain an ounce of fat " Movies, painting, romantic walks on the beach, the list goes on "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Tesla: I hate to burst your bubble Emmet, but not every man on the planet is gay.

"Tesla was quick to slap a hundred dollar bill of her own on the table."

Tesla: I'm afraid most men still prefer the body of a women. So this contest is already won.

"Tesla gets up from the table doing a slow sexual walk over the guys booth. She already has the whispering before she even gets there. Since the wager at hand was a walk by, stopping to talk would lose her the bet. She did flash them a cute wink and smile as she passed by however. Little teases like this made men feel they had a chance, even if truthfully Tesla would never date any of them. Still, they didn't need to know that. She faked having something to do at the counter before returning to the group."

Tesla: I confidently say they where interested. Let's see you do better Emmet.

---

"Truthfully Sandra could barely contain her excitement when there was talks of sexual experiences. Her night with Tenesha, it truly was perfect. Tani knew exactly how to turn her on with every movement, and Sandra was ashamed to admit she wanted more of that. Of course there was a time and place for that, and it wasn't now."

Sandra: Well besides making me want to rush home, strip down, and wait for you in bed. How about you tell me more about yourself. Hmm, you've seen the game show Baggage right? Pretty much there is a person looking for a date, the show find him or her 3 potential dates, but all 3 has 3 briefcases containing secrets. A small, medium and large secret. So the one looking for a date has to eliminate the dates based on who's baggage is two much to handle until only 1 is left. It's a entertaining show.

Anyway, besides the point. Why don't we do our own little version of the show. Most relationships ends because 1 or both parties withheld a secret that later comes back to haunt them. So, how about we clear the air between us. Lets lay everything on the table and move ahead with a bright future. And Tani, look I swear you can trust me. Anything you tell me, if you want it kept between us, I swear to god I'll take it to the grave with me.

"Sandra had a lot of affection for Tenesha, but this was about trust. Sandra felt like she could spend the rest of her life with this women, the connection was deep. But affection alone wasn't enough, you had to know you could truly trust the other person, and that they trusted you as well. This was a great test of that."

Sandra: Tani, I swear there is nothing you could say tonight that would make me leave you. I don't want you hiding anything from me. I am sorry if this is a little sudden, but I truly feel laying our on cards on the table now will lead to a brighter future between us. So, what do you say?

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:27 am

"Tyrone sat down popcorn in hand and was ready to enjoy this movie. Her didn't seem like it had a lot of explosions but it had a guy falling in love with a voice. It was too interesting for him to blow off completely. He smiled when Victoria was trying to start up a conversation. Automatically she was better than his other dates who mostly bitched about their own issues most of the time."

Tyrone: I get to talk about my day? You are automatically better than most girls I go out with.

"He chuckled a little while also feeling a bit sad about that. It was kind of hard not to find self centered rich girls."

Tyrone: It was a pretty good day all things considered. I'm a lightweight so I had a bit of a hangover from last night and then I had to go to class not long after. Glad we didn't head to club room today. You're an amazing singer, but I'm pretty sure my brain would've just gave up and died if I heard everyone's singing voice today.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Tie asked for anything sweet they had on the menu. Small chocolate pies, cupcakes, icecream pretty much enough sweets she felt would give a human diabetes. Roberta had to resist the urge to gag and just ordered a chili dog. The bets did seem interesting. Tie would've taken up the challenge, but dessert came first."

Tie: Whoever wins gets an extra hundred from me of course. Competing over whichever can get the masses libido going is always a worthy endeavor.

Roberta: Sounds fun to look at. I am far too awkward for it.

Tie: All it takes is attitude and of course a pretty face. You definitely have both when you want to.

"She started eating a few donuts she bought with an extremely satisfied look on her face."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:18 am

" Well if I must " Emmet elegantly slipped out of the booth. Sadly it was true that not all men in the world played for his team, so to speak, but that didnt mean certain ones didnt have a level of curiousity. He'd certainly been with enough men of that variety before and knew how to turn on his charm. Emmet pulled a small white card out of his pocket and started walking forward. His body language subtly shifted in the way he swayed his hips back and forth, his hand touching each button on his shirt, moving it away as the garment slowly opened to reveal his baire upper body. Toned without an ounce of fat nor muscle really but lean, his skin was a flawless pale/cream. He passed by the guys and saw they were definetly starring at him, not with the same flare as Tesla, but there was was a certain confusion in there eyes, curiousity and a bit of lust. The card flew out of his hand with such grace that easily seemed like it had happened on accident. He casually paued in mid step and bent over to pick it up, taking full advantage of how his pants hugged at his bubble butt and portruded out. He flowed back upright and turned halfway to stare at them. A few were readjusting certaiin areas under the table and refused to meet Emmets eyes, blushing feverishly. Two however gave him an awkward wave to which Emmet turned a full on dazzling smile and gave a slow wave back before returning to the girls, twirling the card between his fingers " Well, what do you think? "
--------------------------------------------------------------
Tanesha took another sip of her tea as she tried to gather her thoughts. She could feel Sandra's love and trust radiating off of her. She meant every word she spoke and it broke Tanesha's heart. No matter what she said, there were some things that couldnt be forgiven and being a double agent for the guy that had caused her to be tortured and nearly killed on two occasions, no one could forgive something like that. Kaiser and Riku were going to help her, they were going to fix this and she had to have faith in them, so for the time being. She reached across the table and took Sandra's hand into her own.
" I'm not much for secrets, i'm loud and proud and let it all hangout. Anything you wanna know, i'll tell you. If theres anything then......I almost killed someone once. I was really young and my power had started manifesting but I didnt have really good controll over it. There was a little boy in the neighborhood who I would play with, I think he was my first crush. Well one day we'd been playing and suddenly he kissed me. But the moment he did, my power..... " she paused, tears beginning to well up, but she swiftly wiped them away, not wanting to ruin Kaisers makeup work. " He was in the hospital for a whole year, the doctors trying desparately to save his life, finally they managed to detox it all out of him. But it really left a toll on his body. I never saw him and after that it was a long time before I ever touched anyone or let anyone touch me. I spent all my time working on my power. It was around middle school that I got confident enought to start letting my walls down. Not long after that I lost my virginity cause of that but thats a different matter entirely. Point is, it means a lot to me to be close to someone, I really cherish it and love it. I love you Sandra " she kissed her girlfriends hand, she hated keeping this all in. This was her problem and she couldnt burdon anyone else with it, she was going to settle this with Troy, one way or another.
Victoria blushed when he complimented her singing, again she wondered why his opinion meant anything to her but she continued listening to him talk " I have a decent alcohol tolerance, my brother says the irish in our family is really strong in me " she shrugged, not taking much stock in that " Glee was kinda interesting, we did Linkin Plark or whatever it's called. I did a duet with Tani, it turned out flawless of course, even given that neither of know anything about the band " conversation between them died down as the lights dimmed and the previews started rolling.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:57 am

Katy: You certainly put on a show and honestly, both you got their attention.
Tesla: Yea but face it, they was confused for a good while by Emmet. They was into me from the start. I say this bets mine.
Katy: Emmet, any objection to Tesla's statement?

---

Sandra: Ooh Tani, I'm sorry to hear about that. I remember when my powers manifested, well my first one. I ended up burning down my grandmothers house that night, she had one of those fuel lite lambs and I knocked it over. I panicked and ended up spreading the fire. Grandma died that night from smoke instillation. Grandpa always said he never held it against me, but he was never the same after that night. He passed away in his sleep about a year and half later.

"Sandra was sad now."

Sandra: The funeral bills was part of what put mother and father into debt. Luckily I didn't have the same troubles when the telepathy kicked it. But for a while I thought something was wrong with me and I was pulled from public schools. This is the first public school I been to since. It didn't help that newspapers and public media labelled me a freak.

"Now Sandra was the one holding back tears. She felt even worse now over ruining the mood."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:08 am

" Hardly, you claimed there attention but I garnered the attention of their nether regions " Emmet was referring to the readjusting they'd had to do "I beleive a tie breaker is in order " he sashayed over to the jukebox in the corner and selected " Blow " by Beyonce, as the music started playing, he and Tesla met infront of the group of guys for a duet. They turned with their back to them and started shaking their hips before facing the group.

Emmet and Tesla:
I love your face
You love the taste
That sugar babe, it melts away

Emmet(Tesla):
I kiss you when you lick your lips, (I kiss you when you lick your lips)
You like it wet and so do I, (you like it wet and so do I)
I know you never waste a drip, (I know you never waste a drip)
I wonder how it feels sometimes
Must be good to you
Keep me coming, keep me going,( keep me coming, keep me going)
Keep me humming, keep me moaning, (keep me humming, keep me moaning)
Don't stop loving 'til the morning, (don't stop loving 'til the morning)
Don't stop screaming, freaking, blowing

Emmet and Tesla:
Can you eat my skittles
It's the sweetest in the middle
Pink that's the flavor
Solve the riddle

I'mma lean back
Don't worry its nothing major
Make sure you clean that
That's the only way to get the
Flavor

Tesla with(Emmet):
When you're thirsty and need love
I give it up 'til I'm empty babe
(Must be good to you)
If you're lonely in your bed, fill it up to the top
(Must be good to you)
Keep me coming, keep me going, (keep me coming, keep me going)
Keep me humming, keep me moaning, (keep me humming, keep me moaning)
Don't stop loving 'til the morning, (don't stop loving 'til the morning)
Don't stop screaming, freaking, blowing

Tesla and Emmet:
Can you eat my skittles
Pink that's the flavor
Solve the riddle

I'mma lean back
Don't worry its nothing major
Make sure you clean that
That's the only way to get the
Flavor

Tesla:
I'm about to get into this girls

Emmet:
This is for all my grown women out there

Emmet and Tesla with( Katie, Tie, and Roberta):
I can't wait till I get home so you can tear that cherry out, (turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I can't wait till I get home so you can tear that cherry out, (turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
(Turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out)
I want you to
I want you to
I want you to

Emmet:
Ooh I had a naughty thought today baby
Every time I close my eyes
Ooh get a glimpse of this candy paint

Tesla:
Don't slip off when it drip off on top of your ride
You see it here, Lift it up toss it babe
I know everything you want

Emmet:
I'm a show you how I stroke (Tesla:stroke it)
Bring your work home on top of me
I'm a let you be the boss of me

Tesla:
I know everything you want

Emmet:
Give me that daddy long stroke

Emmet and Tesla with( Katie, Tie, and Roberta):
I want you to
I want you to
I want you to
I want you to

Emmet and Tesla:
Je ne sais quoi
Chéri, Mvlew
Aswe a, se net al kole
(Keep me coming, keep me going), keep me coming, keep me going
(Keep me humming, keep me moaning), keep me humming, keep me moaning
(Non-stop love until the morning), Non-stop love until the morning
(Non-stop screaming, freakin', blowin') Blow-o-o
Can you eat my skittles
Pink is the flavor
Solve the riddle

The two went all out to gain the attention the boys, belting out the lyrics to the incredibly sexual song and adding erotic dance moves to it, the other True Note girls jumping in for the bridge. At the end, the diner burst into applause, Emmet and Tesla taking a bow. Emmet felt the thrill of the performance and the joy of performing with a friend. He didnt really care much about who one, not that he'd cared much from the start. His expert gaydar had already told him all he'd needed to know but one of the guys had certainly caught his eye and vice versa. Besides he'd out sang the girl as usual and that certainly meant more.

Tanesha wiped away Sandra's tears with a napkin.

" There there sweety. Weve both had some bad times in the past, but now we can focus on a better future, together "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 4:41 am

"Katy addressed the bet situation when Emmet and Tesla returned to their seats. There really wasn't a clear cut winner, some of the men was practically drooling over Tesla while others obviously showed interest in Emmet. Katy ended up just calling the bet off and refunded Emmet and Tesla their money."

Tesla: You got lucky this time Emmet, I'll get you on the next bet though, don't worry.

---

"Tenesha's words meant a great deal to Sandra. Mutant life was hard, many of the kindest people you could ever meet have wound up heartbroken or demonized due to situations out of there control. Sandra took a few minutes to compose herself."

Sandra: So you used to like guys, when then you switch to girls? To be truthful... you was my first ever women I felt this way about.

"Sandra wanted to try to swing away from the sadness and bad memories at this point."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:50 am

"Tie gave the two hundreds to Emmet declaring him the winner."

Tie: The attention Emmet garnered were of men attempting to hold back their lust, but failing. He overpowered there limited sensibility in regards to their own sexuality. You win of course. For now anyway. The competition wasn't fierce enough.

Roberta: Surprised you weren't in it this time.

Tie: Dessert comes first.

-----------------------------------------------

"Tyrone secretly hoped this wouldn't be too emotional. He is a bit of a sucker when it comes to moments that pull on the heart strings. Plus tearing up so easily was one of the many reasons why he wanted to die while giving someone a fistbump. He wanted to die with some semblance of machismo.

The movie wasn't too long and it didn't fail to get him a little choked up. Tyrone tried to harden his heart, but it wasn't working."

Tyrone: Not going to cry.

"He said silently, but still audible enough to hear if Victoria was really listening."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Tesla: Not fierce enough huh.

"Tesla got up stripping any over garments (if she had some type of jacket or anything, I don't remember lol) and set off towards the boys booth.   She locked her sights at a cute boy on th edge of the booth and approached him kissing him.   There was shock at first which faded away to the guys friends cheering.   Tesla took a few steps back pointing out the guy and smiling as a dance club music hit suddenly.     From here Tesla went full blown stipper discarding her clothing piece by piece while dancing until she was down to her bikini's.   Most of the restaurant seemed applauded by the display but needless to say Tesla had gotten the guys attention now as they hollered and cheered.

At a point during the whole routine Tesla motioned for the guys to join her, but most seemed nerves and complacent at their spot on the table for now.   Tesla smirked as the guy she kissed go's to stand up, she lightly pushes him back in his seat, this one the only one we can see with a clear boner going on as the others remain hidden.    She gives him the "no, no" finger wag though gives him a wink to hint at doing something later.    The music finishes and Tesla turns heading back over with the girls, still stripped down to her bikini."

Tesla: Was that fierce enough for you?

"Tesla took Lilia (Tie) comment as suggesting she couldn't turn guys on.   She clearly wasn't taking that lying down.   Had she gone over the top?  Sure.   Did she care?   Not a bit a this point.    To Tesla those where fighting words."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:17 pm

Emmet smiled at Tesla's display as he pocketed his 100 but pushed Tesla's back towards her spot. Truthfully he felt that he'd won but for diplomacy and friendships sake he'd swallow a tie any day.  Tesla certainly had the goods and knew how to display them to their best advantage. He certainly wasnt going to make a remark about how he'd inspired sexual frustration without the need of a strip show and simple use of his eyes and subtle body use had been enough, but again he certainly wasnt the sort. More to the point, one of the guys seemed to be ignoring Tesla in favor of shyly starring at Emmet with a goofy half smile. He was certainly the cutest out of the bunch and that wass certainly a victory to him. He slid out of the booth and walked towards him, patting Tesla on the shoulder along the way

" Nice moves sweety, remind me to show you some better ones later "

The boy got up to meet him halfway, he was a few inches taller then Emmet and he certainly liked that, his hair was brown and slightly spiky in a messy style. He was wearing a light red shirt and black jacket with, blue jeans and convers.

" Hey, you and your friends are pretty spirited, especially miss White " he cocked his head towards Tesla.

Emmet smiled " Yes, we all do side jobs at the local unisex strip club, pays the bills you know " he winked at the boy who nodded

" Oh yeah I thought you looked familiar, your not in handcuffs this time "

" Thats reserved for my finale on the pole "

" You certainly seem to know your way around a pole "

" I could certainly teach a class on it "

" Hmm, maybe you could let me in on this class "

" Perhaps, after an exchanging of names, I'm Emmet Jones, a pleasure "

" Andrew Parker, and the pleasure is definetly all mine Emmet "

" I think I share the pleasure with you "

Andrews friends were getting up to leave, shooting lustful gazes at Tesla and trying on the downlow towards Emmet. Andrew shifted on his feet clearly wanting to say something but not sure how to get it out. Emmet could easily tell what he was trying to get at and pulled the white card out of his pocket again and handed it to Andrew " My number, so we can keep in contact about those lessons " he slowly licked his lips, causing Andrew to gulp audibly.

" Well now, that certainly sounds like a plan, I'll hit you up tomorrow then "

He extended his hand out but Emmet ignored it and grabbed him by the back of his neck and yanked down into a soulcrushingly passionate kiss. Emmet wasnt to be outdone by Tesla either, he had Andrew mewling and moaning like a kitten with his expert tongue work before releasing him and kissing the base of his neck " Till next we meet "

Andrew stood there open mouthed with an incredibly noticable boner before being dragged off by his friends who were furiously whispering to him for details.

" Quality beats quantity every time " Emmet mused as he sat back down and slapped five with Roberta, just then the food had arrived.
Victoria had been completely absorbed by the movie, mouthing all the lines to herself and tearing up towards the end, it was so beautiful. She smiled a little when she heard Tyrones comment about not crying. It was refreshing to be around a guy who actually had emotions and could express them. When the lights came on he hands were slightly entertwined with his " Hmm, well that was nice, did you enjoy it? "
" Oh i've always swung back and forth between guys and gals. They both have things I like but i'll admit i've always had a soft spot for the female body " the food arrived not long after that and conversation slowed down a little as the two enjoyed their meals.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Tesla: Always get to end in the lime light. It's alright, like I said, there will be other bets.

"Tesla was hoping to get one up on Emmet, but somehow the boy squeezed one final display in there. She stuffed he hundred in her bikini strap since her clothing current wasn't on her, but instead strewn over the floor, not that it appeared to bother her in the slightest bit."

Katy: So Tesla you going to get that?
Tesla: *shrug* Maybe, maybe not. I got lots of clothing and can easily buy more. I much rather run to the nearest clothing shop then to pick up clothing off a dirty restaurant floor.
Katy: That's wasteful.
Tesla: I guess.
Katy: So your ok waking around like that?
Tesla: Why not. Think of it as beach wear.
Katy: But we're not at a beach.
Tesla: So?

---

"The food was good, Sandra savored every bite a little bite. You had to enjoy life and the pleasures it provided after all. At one point the girls tried a bite of each others food."

Sandra: Hmmm the food is good here, wouldn't you agree?

"The food here was clearly hand cooked, seasoned and prepared with time and care. While mutants could instant spawn food just as good, there was something about the old slow cook style. The wait seemed to make the food all the more enjoyable."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 35 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next