Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.

Go down 
+2
LuckyMan
justinlynch3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:17 am

Katy made a valid point, as long as Troy was alive he would continue to pursue Sandra till he got what he wanted. The way things stood there wasnt a lot they could do, at the moment. Emmet voiced thi out loud " For now it seems we have to be on high alert, we were already on the presipace of war with the Mafia. I think we can consider it all out in the open now " as he spoke, Emmet sent off a mass text to all of the True Notes. They needed to have a war council and soon to discuss tactics.

" It seems all of our problems would be solved if Troy was dealt with. Permanently " he caressed the last word with an fondness, he'd opened to the flood gates of his dark tendancies a bit and was itching for more.

Emmet shook his head " Ideally that would be a prime idea. But I severely doubt it would be that easy. Not with Troys following, even now he's sure to have a few guarding his room. Lets play it by ear for the moment, it'll get to the point where were trying to knock each others sides off soon enough "

------------------------------------------------

Alex walked into Troys hospital soon, suprising Eva till she saw who it was.

" Just saw the monitors, got really dicey for a moment there "

Eva shrugged and went back to peeling fruit.

Alex leaned against the side of the door frame and pulled out a laptop, typing furiously on it as he went over the footage again. Particularly interested in the part where Sandra showed up. For the briefest of moments, something spiked across the screen.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:37 am

"Katy was disappointed knowing Emmet was right, right now there wasn't a big lot to do."

Katy: Sandra has been though so much in such a short time, and has managed to keep her chin up and not let it bother her day to day life. The girls certainly a survivor, I just hope she can tough it out until we find a way to get at Troy.

---

"Tesla received the text and wrote back asking for Emmets location, a war council was something that required details."
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:47 am

Emmet immediately responded back to Tessla " Where all of our decisions are made and put to life by our union of voices, the choir room, later today "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 1:19 am

"Tesla responded saying she'll be there."

---

"Later in the day Sandra was the first to wake up, Emmet and the others had been waiting but despite there presence one of Sandra's first instincts was to go to her lovers side. Sandra held her Tenesha's hand, clearly worried over her girlfriends health. Emmet assured Sandra that Tenesha would be fine, it didn't take long for Sandra to start calming down and acknowledging the others, but she still dared not move from Tenesha's side since the moment she had awoken.

Today was scary, Sandra almost lost the women that meant the world to her."

---

"A little while later Troy finally awoke seeing Eva and Alex. It took him a few moments to remember what happened. Troy had the fight well in hand until Tenesha pulled a quick one and started poisoning him. Her remembered trying to burn her, then things where a blank up until now."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 am

Emmet had been flipping through a fashion magazine and reading interesting articles outloud for everyone when Sandra woke up. Automatically she was at Tanesha's side. Emmet and Katy backed to give the two space. Kaiser and Adrian quietly slipped from the room to guard from the outside while Katy and Emmet remained close by.

" She we'll be fine, after some rest " Emmet assured her " Were not going to let anything happen to either of you " He filled Sandra in on everything that had happened, theories and the meeting later on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Boss man has rejoined us in the land of the living, so to speak " Alex didnt look up from his computer screen as he spoke. He did move closer to the bed however, though made sure to stay out of Eva's way as the undead girl started fussing over Troy. Presenting all the fruit she'd cut up for him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Victoria starred stone face at the text she'd just received from Emmet. She was unsure of how to respond to it. Tanesha was in the hospital after a fight with Troy. No, that couldnt be possible. Troy was holding the threat of hurting Tia over Tanesha's head. Unless something had changed and drastically. She bit her lip, if that was the case then it was only a matter of time till all the deceit was brought to light. She looked over her shoulder at Tyrones sleeping form. Last night had been even better then the time before. She reached out and started to caress his face but quickly pulled her hand back and begam gathering her clothes up. Once she was dressed she ran for her room.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:26 am

"Sandra had forgotten the final few moments before passing out, she sensing that she had to save Troy, but it surprised her that she actually pulled it off."

Sandra: Hopefully we can join the meeting. After today I don't want to leave Tenesha.

"Sandra was teary eyed as she held Tenesha's hand, to hear she would be alright after what almost happened, Sandra was just so happy. Katy could tell, Sandra probably wouldn't want to leave Tenesha's side, she wanted to be there for when her girlfriend woke up."

---

"Troy accepted the fruit, but not really out of appreciation but because he was genuinely hungry and needed something to eat."

Troy: Thanks for the fruit. Now on to business, after that bitch pulled a fast one, what exactly happened. I'm aware her poison should of killed me, so how'd I get in here instead of the morgue?

"Troy wasn't away of Sandra's appearance."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:36 am

" Of course " Emmet assured her with a warm smile. His phone vibrated again and he checked it to see Noah had messaged him. He'd all but forgotten about the guy, what with all the events that had transpired " Hmm, I need to step out for a bit. Would you like something to eat? " He texted Noah to meet him in the cafeteria. Nothing wrong with bolstering their forces.

----------------------------------------------------

Alex turned the screen around so Troy could see and pressed play " After you conked out, Sandra Fuller appeared and in an amazing display of power and precision. Detoxified all of Tanesha Macks poison from your body. Also, look here " he slowed the video's play speed down and zoomed in, pausing on a flash that seemed to emanate from Sandra's body " I believe this is a spike in her power. Right before she goes to you and another as she's fixing you "

Eva starred at the screen in a disinterested fashion, Troy was awake and eating. That was all that mattered to her, well that and bleeding Tanesha dry.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:01 am

Sandra: Something to eat would be great, thank you Emmet.
Katy: Emmet don't worry, I'll stay here and look after the girls while you are out.

"Katy just wanted to assure Emmet the girls would be alright."

---

"This video seemed to back up the Phoenix theory."

Troy: So it's real.

"Instead of showing concern Troy smirked."

Troy: Yes, we put Tenesha back in her place and the fabled Phoenix will fall in line. We will be unstoppable.

"It appeared Troy wanted Tenesha alive so he could use her against Sandra. This went against Shawkun suggesting to Eva to kill Tenesha."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 3:36 am

Emmet swiftly left after that, making his way to the cafeteria where Noah was already sitting at a table. Noah immediately got up and pulled a chair out for the other boy.

" Hmm, quite the gentleman. Thank you for meeting me here Noah "

" Of course, I've wanted to meet up, um chat with you since last time "

Emmet nodded, knowing what Noah meant but wanting to get to the matter at hand. He explained the situation with the Mafia and the recent attack on Tanesha " It would be a boon to have someone as skilled as you on our side. I havent forgotten your power from before "

Noah listened silent, nodding along at certain parts. He remembered the depravity this Troy Crosby could cause " I'll help you in anyway that I can " he reached out and took Emmets hand, squeezing it to convey his feelings.

Emmet returned the gesture " Thank You, oh and is there something else you wanted to talk about? "

Noah blushed deeply and stammered over his words as he tried to figure out how to phrase his desire. Eventually Emmet took pity on him.

" You wanna have sex again " it wasnt a question, just a statement that Emmet spoke a casual lick of his lips. Making Noah's eyes widen. He nodded eagerly making Emmets grin widen

" You wont hear any complaints from me, I just need to get some food for Sandra and check in on them. We have a meeting in a bit but we should still have plenty of time for fun "

He got up and headed for the line, Noah trailing behind incredibly close.

When they got back to the medic bay, Adrian raised an eyebrow at Noahs tall figure closely following behind Emmet.

" Adrian, this is Noah Arkson, a friend of a few days ago and the latest member to join the True Notes, well he still has to audition and be approved by Mr.Oskin, but I have no doubt he'll get in " he walked into the room, leaving the boys by them selves.

Kaiser shook hands with Noah while Adrian looked him over, saying nothing.

" I have come back, with the spoils of battle " he declared producing a tray of food.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well this all sounds interesting, mind if I join in? "

Karen climbed out of Alex's pocket and grew to her normal hight. She looked over at the screen as Alex replayed it. Karen recalled when she had Sandra down to doll size and the girl had managed to throw her backwards with a strong burst of telekinetic power. " Looks like theres more to red then you said before, but whatever. As long as I can pay that faggot back, I'm good for whatever " despite Eva's patchwork, Karen still had TS carved into her cheek as well as a fucking dick. That last one didnt bother her too much but it was the principle of the matter. She popped open a compact mirror and dabbed on some concealer.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:01 am

Troy: Some measure of payback won't hurt.

"It was becoming quite clear Tenesha had made herself a few Mafia enemies, which worked for Troy. The girl needed to be thought a lesson."

Troy: Another thing, Alex, track down Tia. Tenesha seemed pretty confident we can no longer get to her, otherwise she would not dared to attack. Find her sister, and access the security around her, let me know what exactly we are dealing with.

"While Troy needed Tenesha to force Sandra to fall in line, he still planned to get back at the girl. He won't have her killed, but he will see her broken and bloody, begging for mercy. And he would enjoy it even better to break Tenesha then reveal he'd got Tia as well. If physical torment wouldn't do it, then her sisters life would.

---

"Katy moved a table over for Emmet to lay the food on."

Sandra: Thank you Emmet.

"Sandra wasted no time starting to eat, whatever she'd did earlier had drained her a good bit and now she was rather hungry."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 4:12 am

Alex nodded and shut his laptop down, for something like that he'd need his bigger system. Wherever the little girl had been stashed, he was confident he could find her. He bid the others farwell and left, promising to alert the other mafia members. The moment Alex shut the door to Troys room, a hand appeared out of nowhere and gripped his in a vice grip. Before he could even think about hulking out to escape the grasp. He fell unconscious, William casual threw the guy over his shoulder and walked off, any and all staff pretending they hadnt seen anything.

---------------------------------------------------

Emmet watched Sandra for a moment before bidding the others farwell and promising to meet them for the meeting. He grabbed Noah and dragged him off.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:47 pm

"William wasn't the only one watching these students closely. Shawkun also had his eye on things, he had been moving the chess pieces into place, but there may have been one contributing factor he may not of paid enough attention to. For now he'll stay in the shadows and let the doctor play his little game of heroism. Ultimately though, the Mafia must cease control over Tenesha. Pain would not bring the Phoenix out of Sandra Fuller, but emotions. Break the girl mentally and the entity rises. Troy and his gang was key pawns in this mental breakdown."

---

"Sandra ate until she had every last spec of food gone. Katy moved the table and dishes away."

Katy: You was hungry.
Sandra: Still am a little bit.

"Sandra remained at Tenesha side this whole time, she was waiting for her girlfriend to wake up. She held Tenesha hand gently in her own once more."

Katy: Sandra... trust us, she's going to be fine.
Sandra I know I just... I just want to be here for her.

"Sandra remembered the times she nearly died, she remembered how great it was to see Emmet and the True Notes, but mostly Emmet. Sandra wanted the same for Tenesha, to have somebody who cares so deeply about you at your side. Sandra didn't want Tenesha waking up alone."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:14 am

In the medic bays main operating room, theres a door to the far left side of the room where only William is allowed to enter, absolutely no one else is allowed access. Now here William was in this medium sized room where a lone light shone down on Alex. The boy was strapped to a long table, his arms and legs spread out by leather straps. His body seemed to be in a mid process of his normal appearance and his hulk form. The only think really keeping him in place was William disabling his motor functions. Made it much easier to cut open his chest down to his navel. Akex gasped, his eyes were practicaly bulging out of their sockets. He'd never felt pain like this before. He knew William could have cut off his pain receptors but the sadistic bastard had increased them.

William sighed happily, it had been so long since he'd been able to let the facade down and be himself. He grinned at the mirror he had positioned next to the table, his blood red eyes shining ominously. Blood splattered all over his face and coat.

" Ah, the feels right now, nothing really brings out the zest of life like holding that last thread. I see by the look of you that you understand what I mean "he laughed for a bit, letting his fingers graze through Alex's innards " Nothing personal to you of course. True Notes, Mafia. It's all the same fucking thing to me. I'm here to do my job and keep you little snots from killing each other. Not allowed to kill you myself, no thats the one rule that hag Goodman pressed on me. Oh life was good, I was out there killing and gorging myself senseless on the flesh of my victims. Wanting for nothing, but I got on S.H.E.I.L.D.S shit list and in the worst possible way. You'd think they would have offed me on the spot, believe me when I tell you, my rap sheets quite the length "

He peeked at Alex's inside and reached down, pulling his stomach out a little " Tk tsk, you need to improve your diet. Gama Radiation induced strength and vitality is no excute for poor eating habits, where was I? Oh right, they cut a deal with me. I'd get to use my skills for moderately the same means as before, but now I was doing it for " justice " a total crock right? " Both hands in now, William poked and prodded, and shredded his way through Alex, his grin growing from each of the large boys restrained screams. He reached into his mouth and postioned his tongue as to not let it be swallowed "I'm only here now by commision of Cordelia Goodman to Fury, says the school needs a good doctor but I know theres more to it. So here I am now, not that I'm not enjoying myself, seriously dude I could fall for you "

William caressed Alex's face tenderly for a moment, before elongating the bones in his hands to claws and raking them across the hulklings face. Meeting with a slight resistance, he was a little dissapointed he couldnt taste Alex but he wasnt stupid. All that Gama Radiation would make him taste terrible not to mention the hazard to William himself " Your friend Doctor Spayde, secret Cannibal and murderer. Not much with the last one, as I said I'm not allowed to kill, only heal you kiddies. You seemed a little under the weather, which is why i'm giving you a " checkup " I'll have you patched up good as new in no time. But before that i'll add more to statement of before. I dont care what you brats do, i'm not siding with the Glee club and neither am I on Crosby's payroll either. But Emmet.........he's probably the only person I give a damn about on this whole planet, what can I say? I'm a momma's boy. So I'll let you off with a warning, keep your filthy paws off of him or.......well accidents happen in surgery all the time, people die, same goes for the girl Tia, I like kids, no im not a pedo. I'm sure theres other ways you can get at this Sandra chick but the little girl is off limits too " he leaned in close, meetin Alex eye to eye, before reaching in and snapping off one of his rib bones.

Alex woke up with a start, covered in a cold sweat. He was laying on the floor of his room with no recollection of how he'd gotten there. In a panic, he ran his hands over his body and found he was fine, honestly better then he could ever recall feeling. He got up and decided to write the experience off as a terrible nightmare...yes thats what happened. He would increase his vegitable and fruit intake.

--------------------------------------------

Tanesha's eyes twitched as she slowly started waking up. Her memory was fuzzy, she remembered confronting Troy, having him pinned down but everything after that was dark. She looked up, recongnizing the ceiling of the hospital room, so that meant she wasnt dead. She had a sinking feeling that Troy was alive too and that wasnt good. It meant Sandra was still in danger, she'd failed. She was suddenly aware that other people were in the room, that someone was holding her hand so tenderly " Sandra? "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:34 am

"Sandra smiled warmly as Tenesha woke up. She was so happy to see for herself that her girlfriend was alright."

Sandra: Yes Tenesha, it's me. I've been right here by your side since I woke up.

"Tenesha had no way of knowing that Sandra meant she had woke up in the hospital, Tenesha took the comment as meaning she was in the hospital already by the time Sandra woke up after sex. Sandra leaned in giving Tenesha a kiss."

Sandra: Please don't go after Troy alone again. I was so worried that I'd lost you.

"Just the thought of such a fate would be enough to get Sandra teary, but she quickly got that thought out of her mind to avoid any tears. That wasn't the first thing she wanted Tenesha to see."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:28 am

Tanesha gave her girlfriend a small smile and squeezed her hand " I'm sorry but I had too, for you " she took a deep breath and let it all out. The blackmailing, being a spy with Victoria, leaking information about the club, all of it. She had tears in her eyes when she got to the text from Troy and she'd resolved to end it all. She withdrew her hand from Sandra's, sure the other girl would hate her now " I'm sorry I lied and betrayed you and everyone. I hoped my life would be able to make up for it all but it wasnt enough "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 3:17 am

Sandra: Tenesha... there is one thing I am certain about that was no lie, and that's our feelings for each other. I know you wanted nothing to do with Troy, but your hand was forced. Honestly I would of done the same thing in your position.

"Sandra took Tenesha hand again with the same tender and care as before. Was she happy about Tenesha working with Troy? No. But at the same time she wasn't mad either. Their love was pure and Tenesha's hand was forced. There was no way Sandra could be so mad at the love of her life, not so soon after said lover almost died."

Sandra: Tenesha... flesh heals. Cuts and bumps are only temporary. If Troy had taken your life... that would of caused scars that last forever. We will find a way to overcome Troy, and it won't be via you dying. I refuse to let that happen. There are other ways, there just has to be.
Tenesha: How can you still trust someone who lied to you?

"Sandra thought of how to explain it."

Sandra: I just know I can. Tenesha, I've connected to you on a deeper level then anyone in my life. As I lay in bed sleeping, my powers warned me when you was in danger. I seen telepathically what would of been your final thoughts. I awoke in a shock and without even thinking about it, I ran. I ran as fast as I could to Troy's hideout and I found you and Troy both on the verge of death. Things start getting fuzzy after that, but I guess whatever was going on I realized if one of you died, so would the other.

Apparently I was able to call on my telekintic powers on such a finely tuned level that I removed your toxin's from Troy's body without ripping him apart, which lead to both of your survival. I guess I passed out after that and later woke up here in the hospital. From that moment on, I've been right here by your side.

Tenesha, it takes somebody very special to form a connection like that. I know for a fact, if your had any other choice, you wouldn't of been anywhere near Troy.

"In Sandra's mind Tenesha did what she had to, she had no choice in the matter and Sandra loved the girl enough to where she could accept that."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Tanesha's tears spilled over freely following Sandra's words. The love and trust radiating from them enveloped her like a warm blanket. The two girls embraced each other in a tight hug, Sandra patting Tanesha's back and whispering in her ear. Tanesha pulled slightly so she could look Sandra in the eye. A smile began to form as she pressed her lips to Sandra's. It started out light and chaste. It soon deepend and intensified, Sandra climbed onto the bed on top of Tanesha, their hands clawed at each other as the passion consumed them, their clothes falling away as their desires for each other became to much. Their moans and cries filled the room as they pleasured one another. Completely forgetting that Katy was even in the room.

------------------------------------------

Cordelia levitated a bottle of very fine wine and poured it into two glasses and smiled indulgantly as she watched Sandra and Tanesha's love making.

" Well today has certainly been a step in the right direction " she mused to Shawkun as they sat in her office " The others in the Hellfire Club will be pleased "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 7:32 pm

"Katy's back was turned when Sandra climbed on top of Tenesha and the two started making out. Katy heard the commotion and turned around to a awkward sight. She was at a loss for words, it felt like she was watching a lesbian porno between her two friends. Katy was going to speak up, but changed her mind, silently slipping out of the room instead and standing post by the door. A nurse came by and Katy stopped her."

Katy: You um... don't want to go in there.
Nurse: Why?
Katy: Just take my word for it.

"Katy was confused how to feel. On one hand the whole event was almost funny, on the others it's like "wait, what the hell?""

---

Shawkun: Yes, we keep the pressure on Sandra friends, most notably her dear lover, and the Phoenix will emerge. We will have to go extreme with this though, some of the True Notes may or may not die but the end of this, it all depends how far we need to push.

"Secretly Shawkun hoped Sandra will be a tough egg to crack. He could use a few new abilities to his arsenal. Adrian had made a few decent choices, but they wasn't doing it for Shawkun. These True Notes though, now there was a powerful group. Little did anybody know, but there was not one soul that left the island. Shawkun had slowly be collecting power for years, and Adrian little killing spree has only been favoring Shawkun even more. Waiting on accidental or natural deaths was so time consuming."

Shawkun: That Crosby kid is playing right into my hand. He has no idea he is but a pawn in a much grander game of chess.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:32 am

Adrian and Kasier had been standing silently outside of the hospital room, neither of them interested in talking to the other. But they exchanged looks when the obvious sound of lesbian sex began emanating from the room, not long after Katy exited the room, warding away a nurse from entering. At that moment everyone decided that Sandra and Tanesha would be fine for awhile and wandered off to do their own thing for awhile.

Cordelia clinked glasses with Shawkun " Sacrifices must be made for the greater good " she twisted that last word into a horrible swear word. She cared not if any of the True Notes, Mafia or any of the students died for that matter. She was only at the school as a matter of necessity. They all had a part to play on the board. Shawkun and herself were at the school to spread their influence into the impressionale minds the students. Human-Mutant relations were passive-aggressive at best, wearing the mask of unity while behind the scene both sides despised and plotted against the other. The one or two " pure " people that tried to keep the peace were wasting their time at trying to keep the sides from clashing. But that wass the worry of other members. For now helping the future generation of mutants to reach their potential and make a name for themselves out in the world was the mission given to the black king and black queen of the Hellfire club.

" Crosby is no brighter then his father, but I agree that they make excellent pawns " Greg Crosby was a member of the Hellfire club as well but not of its inner circle like Cordelia and Shawkun, that he was making donations to the school was mearly part of the reason Troy was allowed to run wild and free. Cordelia would enjoy the day Greg became unnecessary " But eventually pawns must be discarded " she smirked darkly as she imagined all the torment she could inflict on the father and son " But for now he will usseful at bringing the Phoenix out of Sandra. I'm going to schedule a lesson with her later and increase the times the occur, the girl is certainly not lacking in power, just application. In a few days the " reaping "will begin and I believe that it will be a golden opportunity to really put her through her paces " she was referring to Junior X-men selection exam.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:57 am

Shawkun: The girl is the Phoenix, the power at her fingertips exceeds anybody here. As you've said though, application. If those terms the girl is far behind. You have a long way to bring the girl Goodmen. If the Phoenix showed itself now, Fuller would not be able to handle it. Her control is sub-par.

"Everything had to be perfect, and Shawkun made it a point to state that Sandra was not ready for it. Of course it wasn't like Cordelia wasn't already fully aware of this."

---

"Katy did wander off a little, but not to far. It was unlikely the Mafia would snoop around, but one never knew for certain."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:35 am

"Hmm, do you doubt my ability to prepare her for it? " she asked with a raised eyebrow, her foot shifting under the table to rest on Shawkuns crotch, as per usual, the two had been partnered for a long time and could read each other as well as the other permitted. Shawkun could see the jest in her words show in body language. She sipped from her glass again as she pondered something else. Sandra was the key phoenix host that was true. But another possible host was present on the island as well, in an alternate route if the phoenix were to come to soon then it would jump host. She didnt forsee that happening but only a fool didnt cover all bases. She didnt even blink when she felt Shawkuns hot breath close to her, then the press of his lips to hers, his whisper of " Never " between them. She grinned and flowed up from her spot to walk around the table, letting her hand pass over his chest before going to stand in the center of her office. A lone spot light shining on her.

" ThAts good to know, for.... "

A lone violin began playing a somber tune, Cordelia stepped out of her heels and turned to regard Shawkun with a sinister expression.

Cordelia:
When the Devil is too busy
And Death's a bit too much
They call on me by name you see
For my special touch
To the gentlemen I'm Miss Fortune
To the ladies, I'm Sir Prize
But call me by any name
Any way it's all the same

I'm the fly in your soup
I'm the pebble in your shoe
I'm the pea beneath your bed
I'm a bump on every head
I'm the peel on which you slip
I'm a pin in every hip
I'm the thorn in your side
Makes you wriggle and writhe

And it's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

While there's children to make sad
While there's candy to be had
While there's pockets left to pick
While there's grannies left to trip down the stairs
I'll be there, I'll be waitin' round the corner
It's a game, I'm glad I'm in it
'Cause there's one born every minute

And I do it all for free

I pledge my allegiance to all things dark
And I promise on my damned soul
To do as I am told, Lord Beelzebub
Has never seen a soldier quite like me
Not only does his job, but does it happily

I'm the fear that keeps you waked
I'm the shadows on the wall
I'm the monsters they become
I'm the nightmare in your skull
I'm a dagger in your back
And extra turn upon the rack
I'm the quivering of your heart
A stabbing pain, a sudden start

And I do it all for free

And I do it all for free
And I do it all for free

Cordelia captivated her audience with her fluid and macabre dance moves in tune with the song itself. She paused towards the end of the song and stood still. Her expression becoming one of sadness.

It gets so lonely being evil
What I'd do to see a smile
Even for a little while

She hugged herself as she song the sorrowful lyrics, bringing her hand up to cover her face.

And no-one loves you when you're evil..................HA!!
I'm lying through my teeth!
Your tears are all the company I need!

She cackled as the look of false regret was wiped away instantly and finished the song.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet fell back on the bed with Noah, both sweaty and breathing hard.

" Are you sure you were a virgin a day ago because you seem quite adept at coitus " Emmet grinned with a starry eyed expression " Hmm, most excellent "

" Um, I didnt hurt you did? " Noah propped himself on his side to stare at Emmet, it felt like they'd been going at it for hours, he couldnt recall the last time he'd felt such pleasure that didnt involve prayer.

" A little at first but thats natural, after that, well I wasnt screaming your name for nothing " Emmet smirked as he kissed Noah's forehead and slid out of bed, he floated off to the bathroom to take a show while Noah layed their with his thoughts. He hand moved to rest on his heart, what was this feeling starting to well up inside him? He didnt have enoug experience to realize it was infatuation. He wasnt going to be on the island forever so developing feelings that like would be pointless and only leave to hurt feelings.

" Hey, a real gentle man doesnt let a lady bathe alone " Emmet called, Noah was instantly in the shower with him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kaiser had teleported off to his room and came back with some homework, might as well get that essay done. Adrian was brooding against the nearby wall, something didnt feel right about Noah and he refused to see it as jealousy.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 1:01 pm

"Shawkun enjoyed the little musical number. The false sense of regret near the song never fooled him for a moment."

Shawkun: Well it seems evident where the real musical talent in this school comes from.

"While generally not a music nut, a song about being evil seemed more up his alley. Having a seductive Cordelia at the helm of it was all the better."

---

"As the two girls continued making out, something started happening. Sandra's powers was starting to shine though again, loose objects was beginning to livertate not that either girl noticed. At the height of pleasure Sandra's emotions and senses started flowing over to Tenesha. The amount of passion and love Tenesha started feeling, it was like sex was a whole new experience all over again."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:59 pm

After their shower together, Noah left to go get ready for the war meeting while Emmet spent an hour playing dress up. He strode through his enlarged walk in closet and let his fingers graze though his clothing. Pausing every so often to change outfits and snap selfies to post on his facebook It was nice to take some time off from all the drama and crazyness to just enjoy himself. Once he'd picked out an outfit, he checked his phone, sweeping through the general wave of text he got a day, one caught his attention.

From: Guy you played tonel hockey with in the diner last night

Emmet grinned broadly and responded back

E: Well hello there, to what do I owe this calling to?

G: Well I said I would message you and Garfield Parker is nothing if not a man of his word

E: An excellent quality to have, how was the rest of your night, mine and the girls was fabulous! Smile

G: lol, good to hear, mine probably pales in comparison, went back to my friend Stevens house and played video games for the rest of the night, in between the circle jerk, jk

E: Hmmm, quite the tease, you should feel ashamed for planting such an image in my head and calling upon it's falseness

G: Oh then my apologies, damn kinda got myself going with that image too

E: Well considering I'm only the second guy youve kissed, it's to be expected

G: Whoah, you a claivoyant?

E: Ha, not particularly, i'm just frightfully good at reading people, your tongue and overall body language told the tale

G: Haha, Well I like to leave it all hanging out, open book thats me

E: You must be quite the read then

G: Maybe you could find out, how about we hangout sometime

E: Interesting idea, I believe i'll take you up on the offer, though I'm afraid due to conflicting events, I'll have to let you know when

G: Oh cool, well whenevers good for you

The messaging continued all the way as Emmet entered the Medic bay, he put the phone away and took a seat next to Katy. " How are our girls doing? "

Sandra and Tanesha were sweating, panting bundle as they rested on Tanesha's hospital bed, holding each other " Damn babe, that was just....wow " She grinned against Sandra's neck, kissing it softly.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 6:58 pm

Katy: Hmm... well considering you aren't attracted to female body parts, you probably wouldn't want to see what I seen in there.

"That comment told Emmet all he needed to know. The girls was fine and even having a little quality time."

---

"With the make out events after calming down, so has Sandra's emotions and powers. All the floating objects in the room has since settled back into place, both girls far to distracted to have even noticed it. Sandra enjoyed Tenesha post sex activities, her soft touch on Sandra's neck was turning the girl on."

Sandra: Girl, it keeps getting better every time. Every time is just, well words can't even describe.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Emmet nodded " Yes, thats a sight my eyes can do without " He relaxed aganst the chair while they waited. All around him the medic bay was bustling with activity, despite it being a saturday, the injured never took a break. He closed his eyes and took a breath, light flared up from the darkness. The heat signatures of everyone around him were so bright and vivid, well almost everyone. Expanding his range to the rest of the medic bay he could pick out ones that were dim with sickness, hmmm something seemed different, he was used to sensing people based on heat and seeing it as well but he'd often wondered if he couldnt push it further to see something more sublime like the persons life force. It was silly he knew but, he turned his head slightly in Katy's direction. Her body was aglow with hat but he focused harder, the light orange color shifted to a deep ocean blue color. Suddenly he saw images and felt emotions, a strong sense of right and wrong, joy and happiness.

He snapped his eyes back open and sighed happily, well you learned something new about yourself everyday he mused.

-----------------------------------------------------

Tanesha was silent after that, the sexual high beginning to fade. The dread from before beginning to come back " Is this really ok? " she asked quietly her body beginning to tremble but Sandra held her firmly and kissed her sweetly.

" Yes, it is "

Those simple words washed over Tanesha and immediately put her at ease, it would be awhile before she wa fully over it, but with Sandra by her side she knew she'd fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Karen had been filing her nails when a thought came to her

" Yo, zombie girl, step outside with me for a moment "

Eva glared at her, she didnt want to leave Troy's side, but he appeared to be dozing off.

" I promise I'll make it worth your while " she got up and held the door open. After a moment, Eva got up and followed out.

In the hallway now Karen immediately started talking

" Ok look, girl to girl, things are going down the toilet. We need to change that and fast, best way to do that is a little good old fashioned revenge. I wanna get back that fudge packing flamer Emmet and from what I gather you wanna make that poison bitch pay. So how about we kill two birds with one stone "

Eva raised an eyebrow " What do you propose we do? " she was all for getting back at Tanesha and anyone who Troy views as an enemy "

" Thats my girl " Karen grinned wickedly " Well lets consider the situation, both of them are in that pathetic Glee Club correct? " with a nod from Eva she continued " Well what we need to do is divide and conquer, after this stint Tanesha wont be easy to get too, but Emmet just might be and from there we can get to Tanesha. Just have to be little patient and wait for the opportune moment "

Eva considered what was being said, she'd rather go on and attack right away but if they had no choice " Alright, hopefully this wont take too long "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.   Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe. - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising: Alternate Universe.
Page 39 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next