Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
True Grave

True Grave

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:21 pm

Scott was transported back to the town of Nantes, and made his way through dark woods back to the Silhouette Institute. This time his destination was not the lab, but the Training Room. He had practically lived here when he was a student, spending almost every waking moment training hard with Alan and Chiang. Outside of the Training Room, he fought with many students, single-mindedly preparing for what he knew would be an invasion by the Grymwar. The Training Room had since become for him a kind of portal to Kasha, and the one place on Earth where Alan and Chiang could enter Earth and interact with him. He opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was bare and unfurnished, but could change depending on the person using it.
Brings back memories, huh?
Oh, yeah. Some of the best times in my life were right here in this room.
The room began to change, and Alan stepped from a portal.
"Scott, I have spoken with the Kashaxi."

"Yeah, what did they say?"
"They'd like to do research on the Forbidden Tenth Fist, but you'll need to come to Kasha for it to happen."
"All right. Let's go."
It's been years since I've been home, so I wonder if anything has changed.
Scott stepped through the portal that Alan had opened, and the two stepped out onto Kasha.

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:33 pm

"Felicia materialized a note out of thin air and grabbed a pen off the desk writing to Cain.
"Going to talk with super heroes at super place, be back soon love Vengeance." Felicia finished signing her name and put it down."

Felicia: I can't thank you enough..not that many people ever have faith in me. Can you take us the tower If I pop in they'll recognize my magic and I doubt everyone thinks I deserve a round 2 on the team like you.
Collin: Wow really! I mean yeah that sounds great, how about tomorrow I can take the day off we can go somewhere, anywhere you want.

"Collin felt he sounded a bit to excited at first, but was already thinking of renting a repulsor car"
"Filipe was standing on the roof top of the SXML Tower looking down on Genosha and eating a bag of chips."

Filipe: Pretty easy day so far.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Katy: Hey we'll show them. At most it'll take a little trial period to show them your really trying to undo any mistakes. And really it was no problem. Like I said, everybody makes mistakes. And seeing how you was when we spoke, I couldn't just leave you like that. Come on, lets go.

"Katy turned the two to mist bringing them back to the tower."

---

Abby: Sounds great. I say that's a date.

"While Abby was teasing about dating, there was a lot of truth actually behind it."

Abby: How does a movie sound?

---

"Troy flew in landing on the roof behind Filipe."

Troy: Surprising to see you up here Icy. Lazy day today?
Filipe: It was, until a certain traitor showed up.

"The air started chilling as Filipe turned to face Troy, who started using a little heat to counter."

Troy: Easy there Icy. I'm not here to fight, but actually to inquire about getting back on the team.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 pm

“Look I didn’t hire you to fuck me, I don’t need hookers to get my dick wet okay. I hired you for my super hero promotional video. Get it I’m gonna do the Rider, my own dance and you guys are gonna be like “Rider is the greatest AYYY Rider is the greatest AYY! Then Silver Rider Silver Rider Rider is the greatest Ayy Rider is the greatest Ayy!” Rider grinned about to put his Silver Rider video on youtube. He planned to create his own dance to get help, he tried to get in contact with some big name celebrities. But being a super minor super hero made that really hard, and none picked up the calls from his surf board.

But he’d hired a couple hookers and “obtained” some equipment that would let him shoot his youtube video. He’d put the finishing touches on his laptop later, and he went over to it to start the instrumental he’d purchased.” Great great alright let’s get this started, operation make me famous starts now!” Rider hopped on his board and started up the camera starting his dance but fired a thin beam of energy at the camera to stop it from recording.

“Damn it! I told you to be enthuastic what the hell is wrong!” Rider groaned while addressing the sex worker.

“What’s wrong is I fuck people I’m not a dancer!”

“Look I’m trying to give you a break from gargling cum and being part of something greater, ME! So fucking dance or give me my money back got it. Back to it Silver..Rider Silver…Rider Ayy” Rider grinned before remembering he didn’t have record pressed and fired another thin beam to start the camera again.
…………………………………
“Felicia looked around at the SXML tower so much had changed. She looked around when Mikey was walking through and saw them instantly going rock form.”

Mikey: Hey what the fuck is she doing here! Katy what’s the big deal, I know she’s MRD, you better not let HYDRO go.
………………………
Collin: A date wow..I mean..that would be cool..I’d accept that’s what I mean I wouldn’t turn it down so yeah accept…and a movie that’s great I’ll see you tomorrow.

“Collin was done stuttering through his words and holding back a smile, after the past two months finally something good was coming.”
…………………………….
Filipe: Back on the team huh? Or you want a shot with Katy or maybe no not you to burn her? I gave you a chance before and I saw how that ended up the first time.

“Filipe’s entire body became organic ice, as she formed her right arm into a blade that began extending.”

Filipe: Get the fuck off my tower go back to your daddy you need his approval to make choices anyway.
………………………..
Damon was screaming falling, screaming bloody murder. One minute he was standing on solid ground about to finally get Troy, the next he was falling to his ground. And then IT happened, something he never thought he’d experience again. The walls began closing on him, the opening was closing. His power was activated, and he vanished. Nemesis kicked in at the last time, and he reappeared in these new surroundings. He looked around. I’m in some sort of lobby. Damon looked around to see the surroundings and walked over to someone else in the lobby. “Hey where are”

“Don’t fucking talk to me you fucking mutant bum, I saw how you got in here.” The man pushed Damon aside, and brushed off his shoulder as if getting rid of filth.

Damon growled looking at that man and resisting the urge to deck him as he had yet to find out where he was.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:45 am

The Takers; Victor, Kara, Wayne, and Veronica had finally put their heads together for a heist that would not only put them on the map, but also take them off of it as well. Veronica  lol! had come up with the plan before she even took a spot on the team. The plan was concrete, but they needed more firepower if they were going to accomplish it.

"We're gonna need to give this plan an additional week of prep." Kara voiced as the group headed downstairs to the lobby. "Victor and Wayne aren't enough to get through..." Kara tried to be as vague as possible in public.

"No... We just need him." Veronica said as her eyes lit up at the feeling of Damon appearing in the lobby. She quickly scanned through his mind at his most recent memories. "Kara, look up... Nemesis. It's some sort of ability..."

"That allows the user to develop a superpower or ability in order to counteract another's." Kara said with a smile as she thought of the possibilities.

"And he just fell into our lap? Like that?" Victor said.

"Well not yet. He looks confused as all hell that he's even here." Wayne chimed in with a smirk.

"Let me do the talking. You're not really people persons." Veronica said before walking forward and towards Damon. "Ah if it isn't Damon. It's a pleasure to meet you." Veronica greeted with a smile as she not only calmed Damon, but she also searched through his mind, mostly his memories. The others trailed behind Veronica, but it was clear that Damon and Veronica had center stage.

Last edited by Mike B on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:56 am

Katy: Calm down, she isn't MRD anymore. She with me. Any idea where Filipe is, we got something to discuss.

"Katy was ready to port Felicia if someone was to be hot headed and not listen to reason, lord knows it happened before."

---

Abby: Great! I can hardly wait.

"Abby laid back on her bed."

Abby: Sooo, anything you walk to talk about, or are you keeping all your stories for tomorrow?

---

Troy: Come on, stop living in the past man. So what if I was a asshole a few months ago, a man can change. If your so hooked on the past why has Milo, Sandra, or half the team been kicked out yet? They go on their monthly god rage periods destroying half the world and you people look past it like nothing happened. All I want is a second chance.

Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 am

"Alrighty, let me get the duck out of here." Mike said as he tried not to curse in front of Christian. "Come on Alex, let's catch up." Mike insisted as he led the Hulk's alter ego out of the apartment. He was sure that Terrell was probably going to die today, and he wouldn't want to watch how Riya planned to do it.

Terrell took a deep breath before speaking. She was right. She had been by his side after everything, and he'd done a lot. Terrell might not have been so powerful without trying so hard to fight for her. Flashes of him killing the Silver Surfer, combating the Avengers appeared in his head, his bond with the symbiote after taking away her cancer. She had supported him even when he had lost himself to the Zinnon energy.

"Remember how I was fighting for Russia? Well... There was a woman named Patricia. She was everything to me when I came back from being devoured the zinnon energy. I could honestly say that I loved her. I know I wasn't fully myself, but I should have let her go while I was picking up the pieces of my life...

"What are you trying to say?" Riya couldn't take the suspense of this.

"I have another child on the way... and it's hers. She kept it, and it's already... she's already born." Terrell couldn't say anymore. What else did he even have to say.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:10 am

Meanwhile at one of Emmet's mansions, the Code:Breakers were getting settled in. It had taken awhile to get out of tokyo, but with the state of the world, Eden wasnt in the position to do much and after Emmet dropped by to pay them a visit, they practically pulled out all of their resources to help them. Now at the house they all estblished their rooms and decorated. Due to the overal size of the mansion, everyone was allowed their own room.

Tanesha finished putting up post of Nicki Minaj and stood back to take in the room. It reminded her of her old one back at her families place. But thanks to Eden bank rolling them, she'd furbished it with a nice paint job and furniture, as well as a bumpin sound system. But she was beginning to think it was pointless, music always seemed to be present and available in Emmet's presence. She was still trying to figure the guy out, she'd taken to calling him Queen Goddess cause it sprang in her head after their fight. He was gayer then christmas, incredibly powerful, fashionable, and overall fabulous. She grinned as she sat back on her bed " Guys bringing out my inner fag hag "

Kaiser had decided to stay as well and was rooming with Riku, whom Emmet quickly learned were apparently a " couple "

Riku had regained his human not long after the move and was helping with the decorations

" Oh come on, I'm letting you put swords over the bed, why can't we have a dragons skull over the doorway? "

This argument had been going for awhile now, finally Kaiser conceded, ignoring the tackyness he felt it exuded.He felt a sense of familiarity, though he'd never been to the house before, he could just feel Emmet's presence all over it. The decorum certainly screamed his taste.

Kaiser was so lost in thought that he failed to notice Riku creep up and kiss his nose

" Your inner mommas boy is showing "

Kaise leaned back as the half demon straddled him " Thats nice, I have to admit I'm rather jealous. You have a parent that actually care about you. My familiy is more fucked up then any could imagine "

Kaiser flipped their positions so that he was on top " Stop that, as far as i'm concerned your part of my family, mother has always been fonded of you "

Riku smirked " Then doesnt that make this incest? " his body seemed to be shivering at the notion, he is a demon afterall.

Kaiser returned the smirk and leaned down to kiss his ear " You can call me big brother if you want "

Noah, who was based next door to them was debating if he wanted to hang the large wooden cross over his bed or near the closet.

Adrian was levitating a bunch of knives over his head as he lounged on his couch and surfed the internet.

Genesis, who'd taken the longest to become accostomed to the change, had Hercules bringing in furniture while Jeanne was painting the walls for him.

Iko was meditating on his bed, it was a daily ritual to help keep his mystic eyes of death under control.

Emmet floated around the master bedroom he shared with Christian, his lover spending the day with his family. It was amazing, it had been so long since he'd been in a home with so much life in it. The aroma intoxicated him, adding on to the joy of connecting with Sandra, whom he now considered a daughter, deciding not to round up the number to much with all the Great x grandaughter.

He changed his outfits a couple of times before deciding on a perfect one. He decided to go visit Sandra again, after the revelation from her husband Dave, he'd had to leave in a hurry to attend to issues at the mansion but had promised to come back. Buuuuut before he left, they needed to christen this housewarming, he was planning a massive party, with a song.

Emmet:
I stand here waiting
For you to bang the gong
To crash the critic saying,
"Is it right or is it wrong?"

If only fame had an IV
Baby, could I bear (Bear, bear)
Being away from you
I've found the vein, put it in here

Kaiser:
I live for the applause, applause, applause

Adrian (with Noah):
I live for the applause-plause
Live for the applause-plause
(Live for the)

Riku:
Way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Emmet, Kaiser, Riku, Adrian, Noah, Iko, and Tanesha:
Give me that thing that I love (Kaiser: I’ll turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch (Iko and Riku: Make it real loud)
Give me that thing that I love (Kaiser: I’ll turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch (Noah: Make it real loud)

A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Tanesha: Make it real loud)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Adrian and Riku: Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Tanesha: Make it real loud)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Iko and Kaiser: Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch)

Tanesha:
I've overheard your theory
‘Nostalgia’s for geeks!’

Iko:
I guess sir, if you say so
Some of us just like to read

Adrian:
One second I’m a Koons
Then suddenly, the Koons is me
Pop culture was in art, now
Art’s in pop culture, in me

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me
The applause, applause, applause

Give me that thing that I love (Emmet: I’ll turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch (Kaiser and Tanesha: Make it real loud)
Give me that thing that I love (Iko: I’ll turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch (Adrian: Make it real loud)

Emmet with Kaiser, Riku, Adrian, Noah, Iko, and Tanesha:
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Iko: Make it real loud)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Noah and Kaiser: Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Riku: Make it real loud)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Tanesha and Iko: Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch)

Emmet, Kaiser, Riku, Adrian, Noah, Iko, and Tanesha (Kaiser):
(Now!) Touch, touch (Hoooh!)
Touch, touch now, (Oh woah!)
(Oh woah!) Now, now, now, now, (Oh woah!)
Now, now, now, now (Oooh!)

Riku and Tanesha:

Emmet and Iko (with Noah):
(Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me)

Kaiser and Adrian (Iko):
The applause (The applause!)
Applause, applause (Yeah! Yeah)

Give me that thing that I love (Iko: I’ll turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch (Emmet:Oh whoa!) (Kaiser and Riku: Make it real loud)
Give me that thing that I love (Noah:Give me, give me, yeah!) (Adrian: I’ll turn the lights on)
Put your hands up, make ‘em touch, touch (Tanesha:Put 'em up, oh!) (Iko: Make it real loud)

Emmet, Kaiser, Riku, Adrian, Noah, Iko, and Tanesha (Noah):
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Emmet: Make it real loud) (Ooh!)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Tanesha: Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch) (Blaine: Make it real loud!)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Adrian: Make it real loud) (Oh whoa! Oh whoa!)
A-P-P-L-A-U-S-E (Tanesha: Put your hands up, make 'em touch, touch) (Oh whoa, ooh!)

A-R-T-P-O-P

Once the music started, everyone came spillinh out of their rooms, sans Genesis, and sang along with Emmet, dancing in the halls.

" WHOOO, excellent work everyone, keep it up and our musical diner will be a wild success, I'm stepping out for awhile, if you need me, hit the cell " with that he teleported off to Sandra's place. Appearing on her doostep and knocking on the door.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:33 am

"Sandra answered the door seeing it was Emmet, with a smile she invited him in without hesitation. She asked if Emmet wanted anything and went to make some tea. She came back to the table placing her cup down."

Sandra: So what brings you out this way Emmet?

"Sandra had always cared deeply about what Emmet had to say, but now knowing finally what he meant to her. She seen him more like someone she could look up to now."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:43 am

" Oh you know me, just in the neighborhood and decided to drop by and see how you are. Tea would be divine right now, i've been in the mood for it a lot lately, it wouldnt be much of an exaggeration to state I have cosco on speed dial "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:36 am

"Sandra loved how Emmet always had some amusing comment to make. She made him a cup of tea and passed it to him, then took a seat at the table."

Sandra: Well I've been doing wonderfully. Dave's return has done wonders for the children in a short time. I spent the day with David and Chloe while Dave took Abby out. It's really times like this that make all the wars and battles worth it. To see the children smile and have fun, it gives such a good feeling. It makes you feel like you are succeeding as a parent.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:26 am

Emmet took a sip from the tea " Thats good to hear dawling, hmm yes it does " he looked into the tea deeply, images beginning to form in the cup " I've given birth to many children over the centuries, once I learned how too. The first time it was by accident but no less fufilling, by one of the only men i've ever truly loved, Alexander the great. It was around the time of his death......I lost the child and fell into depression and madness, spending a solid decade murdering and destroying everything that my sight fell upon " he ran a hand through his hair, clearing his mind in the process " My apologies for souring the mood. Since then i've had nothing but success, though I dont know if I can call myself a good mother, I birth them, keep in their lives for a few years then leave the rest to their father. But my most recent one, Hiro or Kaiser as I nicknamed him. I cared for him deeply and stayed by him until other matters came up and I was forced to leave. By the time I came back he didnt need me anymore or so I thought "

He grinned and pulled out his phone and showed her a picture of him and Kaiser taken a few hours ago of them sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv with everyone, smiling " My precious Kaiser, he's so talented too. A top ninja and he of course inherited special talents courtecy of moi. All children I birth are blessed "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:16 am

"It was funny hearing a man speak of child birth, the mere thought insane to most. But in today's world with the talents mutants has, especially those such as a Phoenix, anything is possible. Sandra smiled taking Emmet's hand after viewing the photo."

Sandra: He looks like a strapping young man. I believe every word you say about him. My own birth child David also has great power for his age and will only get stronger as he matures and gets older. It seems while we can't pass down the Phoenix itself, we can still pass down powerful gifts.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:12 pm

" I've always thought so " Emmet said with a wink to Sandra, implying her own talent " Oh, by the way i'm having a housewarming party of sorts, to welcome in all my new " adopted " little ones, you are of course on the V.I.P list as are anyone you would like to invite but do you by chance have Katy's number, i'd like to invite her personally "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 am

Sandra: A housewarming party sounds great. Are you positive you want me around though? Trouble seems to follow me like metal does a magnet.

"Emmet laughed off Sandra's comment and assured her nothing will ever lead to him shunning her away. They after all was family. Sandra smiled knowing Emmet had her back no matter what. She told Emmet Katy's number, asking if he needed it written down."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:43 pm

Emmets fingers were already dialing in the number the second Sandra finished telling him it " V.I.P dawling " he assured her as he listened to the phone. " I couldnt imagine you not being there "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 pm

"Sandra appreciated Emmet's words, but remained silent while he was on the phone. Meanwhile Katy's phone started ringing, Katy remained between Mikey and Felicia trying to cool things down."

Katy ((to Mikey): You cool? Look, just trust me on this.

"Things was looking to calm down and Katy slowly reached for her phone, still watching the situration as she answered."

Katy: Hello? Whoever this is... it's not exactly the best time. So make it quick, please.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:37 pm

Damon was irritated this whole day had been shit. Finding troy then having his buddy open and close the floor in on him, warping half way across the world, and then getting called a mutant bum. He’d been wronged too many times and had no corpses to show for it. He turned around to see a beautiful woman addressing him by name. How the fuck does she know my name?? He instantly went on the defensive he’d assumed his power brought him but if they knew him by name then maybe that wasn’t the case.

As he was about to panic he felt a sense of relief, calmness flowing through his body. “ I would say the same but I have no idea who you are, care to introduce yourself and how you know my own name hmm?” Damon mused he wondered what was going on and if he should be worried, he just felt so at ease if talking to an old friend, but he had no old friends hell he didn’t have new ones.
…………………….
Mikey: Last I seen Icy he was walking through the hallways probably going to cerebro or just about to leave..

“Mikey was pissed but he had to remember he’d joined MRD to avoid getting locked up, but he helped mutants escape mainly former team mates, Felicia was on the front lines and one of SRD’s best agents.”

Felicia: I’m sorry
Mikey: I wasn’t forgiving you I was answering her damn question don’t get the two confused..
…………………………..
“Collin eased back in his chair turning away from his computer, he could get back to that later.”

Collin: Well
???: WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET TO WORK
Collin: Shit I mean uhhh I guess I’m saving all the stories for tomorrow I’ll call you when I get off work tonight tho.
…………………………
Filipe: Damn it.

“Filipe knew Troy had a point, he was no saint himself even if he wasn’t in Milo, Sandra, and Troy’s league, people made mistakes.”

Filipe: We give people more chances then a church, come on Troy let’s go talk to James, get you an I.D card, and the whole kit.

“Filipe walked over to Troy misting them and taking them both to the main room where James was speaking with Milo, who glared as he saw Troy.”

Milo: troy..
Filipe: Calm down he wants a second chance, he’s with us, and you’re not really in a position to say shit.
James: Well..then..Milo was just telling me he finished building the space station, and we should check it out, Ezekiel just inspected it but he’s about to host a meeting up there..
Filipe: Just perfect Troy this whole thing is going to have to wait James let’s go.

“Milo entered a security code teleporting the three of them to the space base, while a message was sent out to all the SXM members that the new space base just opened, and they should report there immediately by typing in N.A.S.A on their ID card which would warp them to the new base.”
………………………..
Riya was on pens and needles as she waited for Terrell to explain what happened. Finally one of her greatest fears was realized. Being cheated on, and not just messing around but having another child. She froze her mind racing on one hand the zinnon energy had changed him, she’d been with him through it all. The energy had the power to change everything about a person but that didn’t matter. She felt her whole world shaking, tears coming from her eyes, and then it happened. She released a massive bolt of electricity sending it right at Terrel’s chest.

“YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!”As she screamed the entire atmosphere in the area changed sending forth geothermal heat, precise winds that cut through metals, and bolts of lightning all coming out of nowhere aiming at her husband, as tears rushed down her eyes.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Katy: Mikey calm down, she isn't that person any more. Just trust me on this.

---

"Abby was kinda disappointed as they sounded like they was about to strike a conversation when Collin was called back to work."

Abby: Well alright then. I imagine things must be busy there. Just give me a call whenever you can.

---

"Troy decided to take a look around, see what has changed since he'd last been here, Meanwhile Katy and Mikey heard the call, Mikey left quickly and Katy turned to Felicia."

Katy: Her some SXM business, I don't think it'll take long. Just wait here, the whole team was called so nobody should bother you.

"Katy spoke in her phone again"

Katy: Hello?

"Katy typed the code on the card and was taken to the space station."

---

"AAby was quick to arrive at the station. Sandra took a moment to explain to Emmet what was going on, and that she'd be back. She took typed in the code arriving at the space station as well."

Katy: Why are we here? I was in the middle of something.
Sandra: Same here.
Abby: Thirded.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:22 pm

Emmet nodded his understanding as Sandra left. He got Katy's voicemail and left her a long and fluid message with witty banter and sophiticated quips, ending with inviting her to the housewarming party. He sat back and took another sip of tea looking around Sandra's home. It was a little on the dreary side for his liking " Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh I'm sure she wont mind if I redo the kitchen, jut a little bit " of course this meant changing the kitchen completely and before he knew the house was entirely different.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Terrell's eyes shot open as his spidey sense activated.

"Shit!" he could only brace himself from the blast of lightning that Riya sent forth. Terrell flew back over a couch and hit the ground flat on his black. "We have to do something." Terrell grunted as the symbiote enveloped his jerking body. A normal person would have had a hole in their chest, some might have even went into cardiac arrest. It seemed that Terrell soon transformed into the electricity flowing through his very nerves. It wasn't till the heat came that the symbiote naturally coward in fear of one of its weaknesses.

"Vibranium! NOW!" Terrell shouted through his symbiote as Union. The symbiote converted into Vibranium, act as an armor of sorts. Terrell was glad his partner in action had retained the powers he had lost. Yes, Terrell had lost his original ability to replicate substances after the fall of Mother. The heat, winds, and lightning were reduced to blunt blows that Terrell could withstand. "Riya calm down! I said... CALM DOWN!" The symbiotic voice roared as tendrils slammed her into a wall before releasing anti mugen in a gaseous form. "We tried to reason with you! You wanted an answer! I gave one! Stop this!"

--------

Veronica only smiled pleasantly before putting a hand to Damon's shoulder for comfort.

"I know your name because... I know you, Damon. My name is Veronica, and I'm able to see who and what a person truly is, what they're capable of, their goals, their mistakes... everything. Don't be afraid, because you see... I know what you want, and I can help you get that. I know you've been trying it, but you can't do it alone. You need allies, a team... friends that will be at your side. Us." Veronica said as she stepped back to show that she was clearly with Victor, Wayne, and Kara.

"Yeah, Money, Power, and Bitches... I mean Pleasure. Power, Pleasure, Profit!" Victor tried to wrap it all together.

And maybe even a little vengeance... Veronica pushed the thought into Damon's mind as she smiled at him.

"Damon, we're about initiate our first strike. Now's your chance to see that real power doesn't simply come from a single individual... It comes from a multitude of units working for the same goal. The same dream, Damon."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 5:48 pm

" Hmmmmm, ok maybe a leather theme was a bit much " he was floating through the living room which now resembled BDSM shop, he snapped his fingers and the house went through a series of changes again. Taking another sip of his tea he pondered what he could do, trying to remember that this was Sandra's house. He needed to take her taste into account along with his own, red was clearly her color so that should be the main theme with a few secondary colors. The living room returned to how it had originally been but with a fresh coat of strawberry red paint, the room was larger then it had been, he'd taken a few liberty's with the overall size of the house. It wasnt a mansion but there was more space to stretch ones legs out. A few abstract paintings decorated the walls, with the family photo's. He splurged with a small phoenix statue with jewels adorning it. A skylight on the ceiling completed it " Alright, maybe the bedrooms could use a bit of alteration ok alright a bit more alteration "
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Mikey: Right she’s a changed woman now huh

“Mikey didn’t want to push the issue. He wasn’t even the right person serving in MRD himself, even still a member of their roster, but he felt he redeemed himself long time ago and made peace with his demons while Felicia was still dancing in the pit of hell with the serpent. He put the code in his card and left while Felicia just shook her head leaning against the wall.”

Felicia: What the fuck am I doing here….

“Felicia took quick breaths, and tried to hold back tears, she just kept missing up her whole life, maybe Mikey was right, maybe she needed to hole herself in Chicago with Cain and keep up her own business away from anything she could mess up for the team.”
………………..
Collin: It was great talking to you again cause
??: WORK
Collin: Chow

“Collin hung up the phone still fuming, but he’d talk to her after work, times like this made him reconsider his job at Foedus at least the SXM didn’t have someone barking orders at them.”
……………………
James: the new space station, named the Monitor has been completed. Unlike our previous bases no body except the people present know about it, we need to keep it that way. Too many times enemies have attacked us at our home front, Ventro, Ezekiel, and Alex put together a system that not even SWORD can crack
Mikey: Great that Ventro always doing great stuff
Milo: You got something to fucking say
Mikey: What could I have to say to the mighty Fusion
Milo: Man
Filipe: Enough look we don’t have time for this, main issue right now we have reason to believe a member of ours Zach has kidnapped Chu, and is putting together an army, possibly working with a woman we’ve dealt with named Siya Wells, if either of them get in contact, respond immediantely, then contact us, if it turns out there building an army to take over, we have to sever ties with them and work on a strategy to stop them, too much is on the line right now.

“Filipe went on to start explaining the situation they were in.”
…………………………
Anger, fury, rage, those were all words that described Riya as she was flooding with feelings as though a dam had exploded in her heart. She was slammed into the wall by the tendril, and began coughing as she breathed in the power dampening gasses that began flooding the apartment. As she felt her powers feigning her anger subsided as tears continued to flow down her eyes. “Why why! What the fuck did I do to you, I love you, why would you do this…to me.”
………………………
Normally Damon would have jerked back maybe even responded with violence but again he just relaxed as she made contact with him.

“Us? You don’t know me..any more then I fucking know Bill Gates, you have an ability that let you see into my head, my thoughts, maybe even my feelings.” He said the last part with venom as he stared this woman in the eyes. That explained why he wasn’t alarmed, still despite this he felt like she wasn’t out to get him, he wasn’t being set up. His power was the one that took him here, maybe these people were right. There was strength in numbers, and with enemies we’re tied to the SXM he’d need help to kill them all. Vengeance..I do want revenge.. Damon smiled as he allowed the thought to fill his head, and he grinned.

“First strike? Power, Pleasure, Profit..three things I seek and yet have failed to acquire many times as of late, I like the way those words roll off the tongue. I’d be happy to participate in this strike, I could do with some assistance, haven’t had much success solo in a while. Count..me in.” Damon had no idea what the details of this strike where but he was flat broke, had been hunting Troy and his family since the BROOD invasion, and hadn’t had good sex in months.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 6:27 pm

"Collin had left suddenly but Abby understood the work he was under. She hung up her phone wondering if he'd be willing to take a position at SXM, in time of course. Times here wasn't easy either, but at least you didn't have to work constantly. Foedus seemed the kind of place that would work you into the ground. Abby didn't want that for Collin, especially if their dating go's well.

Soon after Filipe started explaining everything going on and where they was. This base was to be kept top secret, easier said then done considering many enemies these days has some type of telepathic ability. They could hide it from the humans at least. Sandra, Katy and the others didn't say much as they listened."

---

"Troy meanwhile was looking around the tower, the place had certainly upgraded since his departure."

Troy: Fuckers been holding out on me.

'Eventually Troy stumbles upon Felicia, seeing her in the distance of the hall he makes his way towards her."

Troy: Well well, what do we have here. MRD already learn how to invade this place? What a joke.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 8:08 pm

Emmet floated around Sandra's room and shook his head, it was dreadfully plain in his opinion. The bedroom symbolized a persons core, where they laid their head to rest and what he was seeing now didnt meet his approval at all. Where to begin, the colors didnt match at all, and it was so bare sans the wonderdul photos of family and friends. With a brisk snap of his fingers the room shattered, he floated around the empty space as he mentally went over all the possible designs and color schemes. From the void a new room came forth he stuck to the overall size of it, expanding it out just enough. The color for the wallpaper this time was more of a cherry red color with a mixure of cream in it. The floor was a fine oak wood, sturdy yet suprisingly soft. He placed a a large mauve rug at the foot of the bed, a light shade of lavender. The walls were adorned with a series of dresses and even kimono. He brought in a larger king sized bed and placed a few handspun blankets of his own creation, tossing in a few pillows to finish it off.

" Ah, next to the arts of musical and the theater this makes me feel so alive! " he spun around and threw himself back on the bed, a tune beginning to play in his head and soon it filled the island.

Emmet:
The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation,
And it looks like I'm the queen.

The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I tried!

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door!

I don't care
What they're going to say
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

It's funny how some distance
Makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me
Can't get to me at all!

It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me I'm free!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry!

Here I stand
And here I'll stay
Let the storm rage on!

My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back,
The past is in the past!

Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone!

Here I stand
In the light of day
Let the storm rage on,
The cold never bothered me anyway!

Emmet laughed as he looked out over the veranda, during the musical, his strong emotions had flooded the house with phoenix fire and transformed it into an extravagant castle " Oopsie, oh well I can change it back, I was going to tackle the roof next anyway "

---------------------------------------------------------

Mother Magica hummed a little tune as she bustled about the kitchen, breathing in the sweet aroma's and sighing " Children, it's time for lunch! " she called out as she put together the finishing touches on the meal. At the sounds of padding footsteps, she picked up the tray and carried it out to the dining room " Who's hungry? "

" We are mother Magica! " she voices rang out

Mother Magica smiled at her children and began placing the food down in front of them, all six of the children appeared to be around the age of six, dressed up properly in little suits with the only girl in a dress.

" Here you go Adrian, yes Noah no meat for you, Riku I know how much you love peanutbutter, Tanesha becareful not to spill any chocolate milk on your dress, Iko and Hiro play nice, brothers should get along, share those grapes "

She smiled warmly and took a seat at the head of the table to watch over them all. She silently eyed the remaining seat that was empty and shood her head, oh when was her youngest going to stop playing hide and seek?

Genesis was holed up in his room, Jeanne guarding the door with a holy barrier. He sat cross legged as he tried to figure out what had happened. He remembered Adrian going to answer a knock at the front door then a massive pulse flooded the house, it was only thanks to Jeanne that he had been sparred from it, the next thing he knew the others had been turned into little children and this strange old woman walzed in and acted like she owned the place and they were her children. She attempted to get to him but had been unnable too so she left him alone, the moment. Now he needed a plan, this woman was powerful that much was clear. He considered contacting Emmet but had no way to do so and in any case he wasnt some pathetic weakling. His life had never been easy, he'd had to claw his way along, things had gotten a little easier once he'd discovered his power and been taken in by the Code:Breakers. But that chapter was done and he was beginning a new one, he still wasnt sure of what to make of Emmet or whether the immortal could be trusted, but he'd been taken into his home like nothing. That meant something and this woman had no right to be here.

" I will see her judged and rightfully punished "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next