Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike B

Mike B

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:36 pm

"You won't regret it." Veronica said to Damon before she turned to look at the others. If you can all hear me, nod. Veronica waited on their nods before speaking telepathically again. We're headed to Genosha. Kara, look up the schematics of an aircraft that can get us there in minutes, think it up, and I'll do the rest. Wayne, I'll be shooting an idea to you once Kara has done her task. Create the contruct. Veronica took command with ease.

"Done." Kara said. She managed to find a hi-tech jet being sold on the Onion Web by using her power to link into the internet like an advanced super computer. Veronica transferred the schematics to Wayne's mind. With a smirk he headed out the doors of the hotel lobby. The others followed.

"What now?" Victor asked before a large orb of some sort of blue energy enveloped the team. "Ohhh." Victor was sort of getting the gist of everything. Wayne had control of the orb by the look of concentration on his face. The orb soon morphed into the aircraft of Kara's choosing.

Now for Genosha's coordinates Kara. Wayne, I'll relay them to you. For now, take off. Veronica led.

"Roger that!" Wayne said. He felt like he could follow this woman into whatever situation there was. She was confident and was doing things the team could never manage on their own. He definitely owed Victor one. The aircraft took off and arrived over Genosha several minutes after the SXM had been called to their new space station.

Wayne caused the aircraft vanish and be replaced by a platform that lowered itself down to the island.

"Now what?" Wayne asked Veronica.

Victor is up. Victor I need to create a diversion for Kara. Veronica communicated.

"EASY!" Victor shouted.

After a few minutes, Victor was banging on the door of the SXM Mansion.

"HELP! We're all in danger! Open the door! They're coming!"

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 am

"Troy was all set to torment Filecia a little when a knock was heard at the door. Troy wanted to tell them to fuck themselves, but since he needed SXM he decided to answer the door. Troy opened the door seeing Victor."

Troy: OK buddy. You got 10 seconds to tell me why I should make a instant BBQ out of you.

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 am

"Ten seconds?! I've fuckin come to warn you! Where's the rest of your team?!" Victor shouted as he stepped through the doorway to get closer to Troy.

-----------------------------

Meanwhile outside at another point around the tower, Veronica and Kara stood.

"Alright, we're masked from their surveillance. Do we go in now?"

"No... You gotta be kidding me."

"What?" Kara asked as a smile formed on Veronica's face.

"There's... No one is inside. I guess luck is really in our favor. You in the system yet?"

"Almost. I only got the ground floor and the sub-levels. Their cyber security is pretty top notch." Kara explained.

"Anything useful down in the sub-levels?"

"Not jack shit. No money, no crazy devices. There's just junk for storage and prisoners."

"Prisoners?" Veronica was intrigued.

"Yeah, I didn't think the SXM had their own county prison, but it-" Kara was interrupted.

"Release them... All of them. Then sound a localized alarm."

"Sure." Kara complied as she released the prisoners.

Victor when the alarm sounds, use it to validate your story. Damon and Wayne, come to my position

----------------------

"ALERT! ALERT! PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED HOLDING CELLS! LOCALIZED ALARM ACTIVATED! SECURITY DRONES ARE INACTIVE DUE TO MAINTENANCE! ALL EXITS HAVE BEEN SECURED! ALERT! ALERT! PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED HOLDING CELLS! LOCALIZED ALARM ACTIVATED! SECURITY DRONES ARE INACTIVE DUE TO MAINTENANCE! ALL EXITS HAVE BEEN SECURED! ALERT! ALERT! PRISONERS HAVE ESCAPED HOLDING CELLS! LOCALIZED ALARM ACTIVATED! SECURITY DRONES ARE INACTIVE DUE TO MAINTENANCE! ALL EXITS HAVE BEEN SECURED!"

"Shit! Prisoners?! What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Victor asked Troy before the door shut and locked behind him. "Shit! you need to find me a place to hide. I'm not a fuckin mutant!"
-------------------
"Nice work Kara. How far are you now with the hacking?" veronica said.

"80% now. The coding was difficult at first, but it looks like someone got lazy toward the end of configuring it." Kara said with a smirk.

"Good, now to help the distraction."

Hmm, you prisoners are pretty lucky today. Your wardens are out of town for a bit, and you might just get a free pass out of here. The only problem is, the security systems have you locked in. The only way to override it is make the tower think that it's more convenient to have you outside than inside. The only way to do that is simple. Destroy as much as you can!
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Scott stepped through the fiery portal back onto Earth. His visit to Kasha had been pleasant, and they had been awed by his Forbidden Tenth Fist. Research reports had indicated that he could spread the Forbidden Tenth Fist over his body just like the Valor Armor before it, but that each time would be just as bloody and painful as the first time he had summoned the Forbidden Tenth Fist. He shuddered to think about that kind of pain again, and resolved only to try and spread it if necessary. He had barely set foot on Earth when a chill ran up his spine.
I sense a disturbance on Genosha.

Yeah, I felt it. We should go and see if the SXM need any help.
He held up his pass and was warped to Genosha. When he arrived, there was an alarm going off and an announcement that prisoners had escaped.
Well, that can't be good.
I sense deception in the air, so be careful.

Scott approached the door, seeing Victor and Troy already there.
"What's going on? I sensed trouble and came as fast as I could."
The tower seemed more deserted than the last time he had been there, and he wondered why the SXM wasn't mobilizing to counter the threat.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 7:39 pm

"Troy was curious who was behind this."

Troy: The fuck if I know, prisoners got released. That doesn't just happen, whoever is behind this has balls. To bad Phoenix will obliterate them soon enough. But until SXM return, I guess it's our job to clean this mess up.

"Troy dragged Victor and tossed him into a random room."

Troy: Sit your useless ass here and wait.

"Locking the door he turned to the others."

Troy: Felicia and whoever the fuck you are (Scott), we have a mission it appears. Seek all threats and take them out, hell kill if you want, it's fine by me. SXM will probably tell you otherwise, but until then, let em have it. That clear?

Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Scott listened as Troy answered his question.
"Well, whoever is behind this has good timing."
Victor was locked up and Troy began mobilizing a counter-offensive.
"If I see them, I'll stop them."
The three of them split off, with Scott making his way toward the detention center by following the signs.

As he walked, he glowed with a gold aura and was encased in Valor Armor, just in case some of the prisoners turned out to be dangerous.
I'm sensing activity elsewhere. This feels like a coordinated assault.
Well, until the invaders reveal their true goal, I'll just have to do what I can to maintain order.
He reached the prison block and saw that the security gates were holding strong. He would wait here and intercept the prisoners just in case the electronic security went down.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:00 pm

Felicia was feeling bad but Troy made her worst, she instantly used a gust of wind to blow her tears away and glard at him as he made a comment about MRD already being in the tower. Then there was a knock on the door. Felicia just sighed and took that as a chance to wipe her face. She wanted nothing but to talk to Katy or someone else anyone but Troy.

Why me why did I get stuck with this fucking asshole, I almost miss Mikey. Felicia heard the man was panicked, and wondered what the hell was the problem. They were on Genosha aside from a massive invasion or powerful supernatural force targeting the team it was the safest place on the earth.
……………….
Smash remained in his cell, a smile on his face. He’d left the capsule near the scene of the crime, and texted directions to the buyers on where to collect their weapons and where to leave the money. He had a feeling they wouldn’t leave the money since his defeat by the SXM was on television, which would work in his favor. He’d be happy to be extorting an organized crime unit so early in his arrival, this would help him establish more connections to deal weapons with.

Just then the alarm began blaring, and his bindings were released. He stepped out of the cell and smiled looking around.” Looks like fate’s on my side..haha.” Smash grinned as the other prisoners looked around flaunting their powers. They were divided some leaving to find the SXM for revenge, some just wanting to get out. Smash grinned as he reached for a device in his pants pocket, and began entering in a code.

“Good bye SXM tower.” He pressed a button and suddenly the entire tower shut off, alarms, lights, everything, even the automatic sliding doors wouldn’t work. And then all of their emergency security measures came on. “Target all SXM personell, released prisoners are real SXM” Smash spoke into the device, and suddenly all of the SXM’s security drones, and built in weapons began attacking Troy, Felicia, and Scott. Turrets emerged from the walls, missiles were launched from the ceiling, laser beams came from the ground, heavily armed anti mugen drones went on the attack as well only targeting SXM, while everyone else in the tower was not a target. Smash grinned.” And now to download everything..” Smash put something else in the device, transformed into his hulked out form, and began running smashing through doors that now didn’t slid open heading towards the main computer room.
………………………….
Damon was with Wayne and approached Wayne and Kara. “SXML Tower “ Damon was somewhat nervous considering they were breaking into the stronghold of the most powerful team on the planet, but he’d see this plan through to the end. Even if he got captured, he’d escaped plenty of bad situations, he’d escape this one as well.

“What’s the plan?”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:21 pm

"Kara, you did it." Veronica said with a smile that quickly faded from what she could feel from Kara.

"I didn't do anything. I was at 96% and then, everything just off." Kara explained with a confused look on her face. "Maybe..."

"It was one of the inmates." Veronica confirmed. "Do one of you have probability manipulation or what?" Veronica joked as she shook her head. Victor. Be a dear and make an opening on... Veronica delved into Kara's mind, getting just enough information on the tower as she had. Just go up 27 levels. "Damon, right now, you're our defense. There's not much you can as of now since the only three SXM members inside are busy with other things... Actually, Kara and Wayne, get what we came for. It's 27 levels up from the base. Damon and I are going to look for whoever gave us the one-up with the tower."

"Alright, don't keep us waiting once we grab your little treasure." Wayne said before he heard a loud pounding noise in the tower. "Shit..."

-----------
20 seconds ago...

Just go up 27 levels.

After hearing Veronica's message, Victor smiled as he dusted himself off from the floor. That guy had some arm on him. Victor did a few quick stretches before raising a hand in the air for dramtic effect.

"I am... your champion!!!!!!!!!!" Victor shouted before an explosion of light escaped him. When the light vanished, Victor was no longer standing in the room he had been placed in. Instead there was a much larger and more powerful looking version of him wearing a black and gold short sleeved hoodie, baggy black pants with gold trimming, and black and gold sneakers to match. A golden aura enveloped him until it diminished into a minor glow. "27 levels? Easy enough." His voice was even different; deeper than before. With ease he flew upward, breaking through the ceiling. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight....

Once Victor reached the 27th level he floated in the very large chamber where his objective was. He was told not to handle it, since he might break it by mistake. With a grunt he flew into the wall of the chamber, creating a hole to the outside of the tower.
--------------------

Wayne chuckled and created a platform that Kara stepped onto. "Going up!" Wayne said as the platform rose to the hole Victor had created. "Nice work bro! Now let's take the loot. Kara start making a scan of the schematics. Cerebro is about to be ours!" Wayne chuckled once more as he formed an orb around the entire system.

"Where's the others?" Victor asked.

"They're fucking around with something else. I'm sure the 'leader' will let us know if she needs some help."

"Hurry it up Wayne, we got to be in and out of here. Who knows when the rest of the team decides to show up. Even if the alarm was localized, please remember that they work here for a living, so they're bound to come back."

"Yeah, yeah I hear ya."
--------------------------

Meanwhile, Veronica filled with thought of needing to get into the tower's main computer room while touching him. She made him believe it was the only safe place in the vicinity. It was a dirty move, but it caused him to teleport into the tower.

"Sorry Damon, but until we get you in full control of your abilities... I'm just sorry." Veronica apologized before Smash entered. She took a step back in shock. He was huge. How could a hulking shut down a tower before Kara could. "Hello Smash.... wait..." She realized something while slipping into his memories. She was confused for a moment before raising an eyebrow. "Why are you helping us. Don't people usually go back in time to stop the bad guys." She said as she pointed at her chest with both index fingers.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:19 pm

"Troy had gotten into the action, flames filled the prison cells as he roasted many would be escapees, most dying. Of course the drones was annoying and kept him on the run."

Troy: I picked the wrong damn day to return.

"Completely unaware of what was happening with Cerebro, Troy maintained his efforts in the lower levels."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:51 pm

After ditching the castle theme and returning the house to its regular design, ok he changed it a tab bit, he was working on the roof when Phoenix flashed before his phoenix, he stood up straight and stared out over the horizon. The Phoenix floated over his shoulder in the form of a tiny bird " I see, ugh how bothersome, I'm right in the middle of a decorating project. A good basement doesnt hurt, outside of horror flicks but still " He gated off to the location the Phoenix was pulling him too. In a moment he appeared right by Cerebro " Hmm, what a gaudy looking piece of equipment " he mused as he took a further inspection at him, Phoenix feeding him the info about it based off of what Sandra knew. Looking over his shoulder he regarded the would be burlgars " I can assume your not the towers cleaning service " he wiped his finger on a near surface and frowned at the dust " otherwise you'd be fired, what business do you have here and be swift. I'm quite busy right now "
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:37 pm

"Us? We're just taking some merchandise so we can use it for our own purposes." Wayne said nonchalantly. Victor looked at him with an arched eyebrow. He wasn't lying, but he could have given a much more menacing tone than that one. Kara was just oddly zoned out.

"Just get on with whatever you have to do. This ain't really your business..." Victor said sternly before looking to Wayne. "How long is she gonna take?"

"I don't know. She said she was gonna go check out why the tower went down."

"So Kara didn't do that?" Victor asked before looking to the blank staring Kara.

"Hell nah! It was one of the prisoners." Wayne explained.

"Hmm, what do you think of this guy? You think he's SXM?" Victor asked.

"Of course, why do you think he's here? Come on now, aren't suppose to be smart in that form too?"

"Well he doesn't seem like he cares about the Cerebro."

"You got a point there. If I was an SXM member and someone was taking Cerebro, I'd hit first and ask questions later."

"Same here." Victor agreed.

"Exactly, so the big question is... What business do YOU have here?" Wayne asked.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 10:55 pm

Emmet raised a well shaped eyebrow and turned to face trio fully. Well they'd basically just admitted to break and entering with the attempt of theft in mind " My business, young one, is as a dear friend and grandmother as the case would be. This device doesnt mean anything to me but it does to my dear one, making it enough reason for me to step in, besides " Emmet smiled darkly, his blood red eyes glowing ominously, with a wave of his hand, the room was flooded with phoenix fire " I'm in quite the redorcating mood and this room so desperately needs it " He floated into the air, his phoenix blade in one hand.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:05 pm

Wayne and Victor both looked around at the flames that covered the walls of the chamber. They could tell they it wasn't just normal fire, but neither them were intimidated due to their ignorance of what it truly was.

"Fuck this guy." Wayne grumbled as a blue AR15 rifle appeared in his hand.

"Ease yourself. Just stick with the plan. I'll keep him busy." Victor said as he floated forward. Wayne made his rifle vanish into thin air and then shielded Kara and himself in a blue transparent dome. Kara still remained blank faced. "ARES!" Victor roared as he raised his hand that shined with blinding light.

"Done! The scanning is done" Kara exclaimed.

"Fuck, I cant see shit because of him, we gotta leave now Kara!" Wayne said as shielded his eyes.

When the light faded Ares' shield was in Victor's hand. A red glow now encased his form. He lowered the shield to a defensive stance and crouched a bit to get as much coverage as possible.

"He's in the way of the hole in the wall! Right in front of it." Kara complained.

"Not all." Victor said as he looked to Wayne. "How do you think I got up here. You have what we need, so just go. And I mean go somewhere far away. I got Veronica and Damon."

"Aight." Wayne said before Victor charged into Emmet with a shield thrust. Wayne wasted no time. He got rid of the dome shield and jumped down the hole in the ground with Cerebro covered in the blue barrier he had placed over it. Kara hesitated and jumped too, following the falling device. Before they reached the ground three giant blue hands caught them in the air and set Wayne, Kara and the device down on the ground floor. Kara waved her hand and the front door opened for the two.

"Aircraft now, please." Kara demanded. They were both covered by a blue bubble before it became the aircraft they had used to arrive at Genosha.

"You know, this heist didn't go too bad considering that it was our first together and uhhh we took like 3 hours of planning." Wayne said as he looked at the Cerebro with a breath of relief.

"Hopefully the others make it out. This is nothing without Veronica." Kara made a point which stopped Wayne from taking off. He trusted Victor, but what if they took too long.

Veronica! Veronica! If you can hear me, we need to leave now.
--------------------

Terrell retracted the tendril before shaking his head in frustration.

"I told you already. I'm not the same man I was, I'll never be." Terrell said coldly. "If you hate me, fine! I just want to be a father to my son... to both my children.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:39 am

Victor passed through Emmet's body harmlessly, following his shift to fire form. The flames became ribbons and wrapped around Victor binding him securely " Ah the hot blooded attitude of youth, hmm I'd be more impressed if you held more of a handsome visage " He watched as the others made their escape into a strange ship and smiled. They suddenly found themselves surrounded by a field of small foxfire like orbs of phoenix fire " Surely you dont think your getting handed a golded pass to do as you like? " instantly the ship became entangled in the same ribbons that bound Victor, only on a larger scale, holding it in place.

Emmet floated over the ship, Victor beside him, Emmets blade pressed to his throat " I do hate to repeat myself, what. business. do you. have here? " he spoke slowly and carefully, caressing each word softly.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:43 am

"Didn't you tell him what we were doing already?" Kara asked in frustration.

"I fuckin swear I did, but it looks like Vic is in trouble. We're leaving here with Cerebro unless he can tap into a god's power that allows him to escape death." Wayne said negatively.

"Ugh! What the fuck Victor!?!?" Kara yelled as she facepalmed. "We lost... It's over! We should have told that bitch to hit the road. We'd be fine in Fiji!" Kara whined before she fell to the ground. The construct of the aircraft disappeared as Wayne shook his head.

"Fuck off Kara! This bitch thinks he's got us! First mistake! He THINKS he's got US!" Wayne said as he clenched his fists by his side.

"But he fucking has Victor!"

"No he doesn't! He doesn't have shit!" Wayne roared as a blue field appeared across Victor's skin. It was less than second before a giant blue hand appeared to slap Emmet down into a blue cube. "We're standing our ground here!" Wayne said as Cerebro was surrounded by a field that resembled a miniature aircraft before taking off. "Vic, us a stronger god or something!"

"Ares is fine. I just need the right weapon." Victor said as he was still bounded. "ARES!" Victor roared before gauntlets appeared on his hands. With strength that now rivaled Hercules, the god of Strength and Wayne's field that surrounded his skin, he broke from his bounds.

"Double team this bastard." Kara said as she backed up to let Victor and Wayne handle the heavy work. Wayne stepped forward with a blue field surrounding his body like armor with a SPAS shotgun in his hands.

"Too easy!" The two said in sync.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 4:30 pm

Scott fended off prisoners and robots alike, sensing a familiar presence.
Great, it looks like Smash escaped.
Yes, but he seems to be the least of our worries. I am sensing massive power spikes above us.
Looks like we're going up.
Scott began making his way up the tower, reaching the area where Emmet was doing battle with several assailants.

"Hey, there," he called out to Emmet, "need some help?"
He focused his power and fired a Shining Fist of Valor at the ground under the feet of the thieves. This caused the ground to collapse, which would make them fall. He readied a second attack in case they tried to launch a counteroffensive.
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:51 pm

"Shit!" Kara yelped before landing on her backside. The ground had collapsed, but Wayne managed to create a platform a few feet down.

"Another one? Sooner or later we're gonna be face to face with Milo or something." Wayne said with a shake of his head.

"Keep your head in the game, Wayne. Three of us and two of them. If we split up..." Victor was interrupted.

"Maybe one of us escapes." Wayne finished Victor's sentence with grave words. "We don't have enough time. They're gonna hit us again."

"No... uh guys I think I can get us out of here. Just go fight and keep me safe, please. If that's not too hard to ask for." Kara said before the two nodded. Victor and Wayne hopped out of the hole in the ground.

"Here we go!" Victor shouted in excitement. Whenever Kara had a plan, it was always bound to work. She'd save his ass numerous times.

"Yeah..." Wayne didn't really prepare for stuff like this.

"Yesssss...." A man said that virtually appeared beside them.

"What the fuck... Wait, who the fuck..."

"Just call me Shawkun."

"And you can call me..." An eery voice with a body that appeared virtually in the sky said. "Cyber-Goblin!" He said with a cackle. Both Shawkun and Cyber-Goblin wasted no time in attacking. Shawkun fired a concussive beam from his hands at Scott, while Cyber-Goblin maneuvered around the group to flank from the left with pumpkin bombs as he laughed.

"Thank me later! Head back inside the tower!" Kara yelled from the hole. Victor ran for the door followed by Wayne moved Kara with his platform.

"How'd you call reinforcements?" Wayne said after entering the tower again.

"They have some kind of training system. Just take us up. All the way up." Kara replied with urgency. Victor led the way by jumping vertically up into the he had created earlier. He didn't possess flight in his current form, but his strength gave him enough power to jump upand smash through the floors he had left untouched. The gauntlets helped too...

Meanwhile, Wayne and Kara made their way up on a platform. with Wayne asking thousands of questions.

"Why are we even back in here?" Wayne asked.

"I have a plan. Link up with Veronica, and tell her to make a link between us as strong as possibly."

"Sure." Wayne complied before trying to concentrate which made the platform he was on start to crack.

"Please! Please fucking multitask." Kara said with a startled look on her face.

"And bam!" Victor said as he hung from a hole he made in the roof as if it was a basketball rim." The top floor looked as hi-tech as any room in this place, but there was some sort of device or machine. It wasn't on the shopping list, but it sure did look important.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 12:04 am

Emmet sliced through the blue orb with a graceful cut from his sword and and soared into the air. He looked down at Scott who appeared to be holding his own against the thieves and their cohorts " I'm not one to turn down an offered hand, just stay back, if these plebian want to play rough then I will gladly accomadate them " He discarded his sword and drew on his own immense power. Flames exploded to life around him and formed a giant firebird, laced through it were phoenix flames, by combining the two he made up for the weakened phoenix force. He frowned as he noticed a few strands of hair were out of place " Oh yes, I think this situation calls for some well deserved brutality "he began fixing his hair as his fiery construct let out a cry and descended into battle. Flapping it's mighty wings it unleashed a storm of bullet like feathers that shot down speeding forward like lightning crashing into the tower, seeking out the thieves.

Emmet checked his reflection in the mirror he'd summoned and deemed himself fabulous, he pondered the two new inclusions, Shawkun but definetly not the real one, the sinister power didnt even come close and he was at a loss of the second person flinging bombs " Hmm, well at least they seem to be opponents of some substance, not a lot, but some " he snapped his fingers and the temperature of the island skyrocketed, a dome of heat formed around the tower and sealed it, the air was rapidly being sucked away as the temperature began reaching dangerous levels, all moisture was gone. Emmet snapped his fingers again, creating a shield around Scott, just remembering to do so in case he wasnt protected.

He twirled out of the way of a bomb coming towards him and knocked it back with a steel fan. He smiled darkly, his inner sadist starting to come out. It had been to long since he'd massacred and spread carnage.
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 2:47 pm

“Felicia groaned, day back the team was going to check something out, the whole team and that’s the time this prison break happened, it was the perfect amount of uneasonable shit happening at one time.”

Felicia: At least I can find someone to take this shit out on!

“Felicia harnassed magic from someone and caused the metal to form tendrils infused with dark energy to start tearing through attacking defense systems now targeting her, while suddenly an object resembling a cone emerged with a runic symbol on it.”

Felicia: Ah fuck..Milo got around to installing anti magic……

“The cone unleashed a shockwave on her that sent her spiraling backwards causing her to hit the wall, as the turrets launched another aggressive volley of attacks aimed at her.”
…………………….
Courtesy of Veronica’s ability Damon and her had arrived at their destination. He was a little salty that she played him like that, but at least she hadn’t actually double crossed him.

“So here we are, and no need for an apology just yet..save that for if you get us captured by Fusion and the rest of the justice league.” Damon spoke with venom just thinking about the SXM, looking around they did have a nice place. However he had little time to appreciate his surroundings as Smash burst in, another hulking he glared at him. The SXM were gone, but it looks like they left the tower filled with tons of dangerous superhuman beings in their absence. “Great..this day just keeps on getting better.”

Smash just chuckled as Veronica spoke.” They do, and that’s exactly why I’m helping you, I came back in time to stop them..the bad guys..” Smash looked at her and then Damon, two well known people from his time. “Ahh..I’ve said too much just..anything to jeopardize the SXM..is doing a lot to save not only your own asses or even humanity, but the universe itself.” Smash walked over to a giant computer and put a device in and it began loading information, while uploading porn to replace the information. “Also stay out of my head, enter it again at your own risk…in my time we’ve developed methods to keep our thoughts private.”

Just then he he clasped his chest as the air was being drained.” Fuck no…fuck no…no!!!” A ding was heard as the download was completed Smash took out the device and tossed a capsule/pill like object to Damon. “It’s a power amplifier, brief, chew it dumb ass now! You the telepath connect with your accomplices as soon as Damon Ventro eats that shit, then you can warp us out, connect me too, I have information that can help you with any future heists your planning for the next century save me too damn it!” Smash groaned as he fell to his knees the oxygen being drained away.
…………………………
“Felicia was just using a whip of mystic energy to bring down some stone manipulator when she felt her breath, being drained. She quickly tapped into the power of someone who was known to hate her, her ex Sean and become pure energy to stop herself from being choked, and released a giant fist of energy around the prisoner granting him some air, and began sensing other prisoners energy signals, and sending out giant fists phasing through the walls to encase the prisoners and grant them air but also render them immobile as well pushing her powers to the limit, while releasing the other magic she usurped to prevent the rune defenses from targeting her.”

Felicia: Come on come on!!! What the fuck is going on!”
………………………
Milo and Ezekiel were putting something together, while Dave had finally come to the meeting despite being in the same vicinity as Milo.

Dave: Hey Sandra..nice place we have..come along way from that little shack in Yama’s place
James: Hey everyone..the place is almost connected to the tower again, get your I.D cards ready, we’re getting ready for the first successful teleportation from the Monitor to the tower.
Mikey: Great..we can finally go back..to working..well except for Jim huh your lazy ass just gonna lounge around on the beach hiding in the sand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Veronica was excited with Smash's answer, but it was short lived when the oxygen in the Tower started to thin. Smash shouted orders at her and Damon before hearing a voice shout at her through her telepathy. It was Wayne.

VERONICA! LINK TO US! VERONICA! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME... SHIT!

Veronica fell to her knees as she tried to create a telepathic link. Everyone was in trouble, and they needed her.
----------------

Wayne had been trying to relay a message to Veronica through his mind while elevating Kara and himself up to the top level of the tower where Victor awaited. He was hoping Veronica could hear him, but his mind caught attention to another matter as he looked down through his transparent platform he had constructed, he could see flames heading up toward them.

"Shit!" He yelled before putting his full attention on his construct. He tried thickening it and speeding up its ascension, but the phoenix flames shattered the construct. The force caused the two to be launched up towards the top level, but barely. Kara had made it up, but Wayne was hanging for dear life on the edge. Victor pulled his friend up, before they all started to breathe heavily.

"What now?" Kara said as she gasped. "Are we linked?!"
---------

Outside, the Cyber Goblin dodged his deflected bombs with a cackle. Before throwing bomb filled with laughing gas. Instead of letting it reach his target, he shot the grenade before it made impact.

"Skills for days my friend!" He laughed before as he fired on his foe with gunfire and rockets. "And guns for days!" He shouted.
------------
Fuck!

VERONICA!

It's over...

Why did we do this...

The air... help...

Veronica's eyes shot open as she felt all her allies.

Let's go! She shouted through the telepathic link before they all vanished. Veronica, Damon, Smash, Victor, Wayne, and Kara. They appeared in the middle of the ocean at first, then a desert, then finally a rocky terrain.

"Fuck!" Damon shouted as he took a breath.

"Shit... We... We're safe. We're safe!" Victor shouted as he lost his super form. "Takers we made it!" Victor shouted mimicking Drake.

"Where's Cerebro?" Veronica asked. Victor and Kara looked to Wayne who took a few breaths before speaking.

"It's on its way!" Wayne answered with excitement. Veronica smiled and nodded before turning to Smash.

"Hell yeah!" Kara celebrated.

"Smash, just give a bit and we'll be on our way to..."

"One of Shawkun's old lairs is pretty close to here. We're on an island in the South Pacific right now." Kara said as she looked into her phone that looked as if it was going sporadic.

"Good. Good work everyone, especially you Damon. You saved us all." She said giving him all the credit for the escape.
-----------
Meanwhile, the Danger Room versions of Shawkun and Cyber Goblin continued their attack on Emmet and Scott.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 4:40 pm

"Viewing outside the tower we see the materiel start to bulge and turn orange, then red, then white, then blue before blue flames shot though creating a hole, inside Troy on one knee gasped breathing in air. All prisoners in this area was dead and melted machines lay all around."

Troy: Fucking... tower.

"Troy stood up and exited the tower before some magic bullshit probably closed the hole, he flew to the top seeing the destruction to the building."

Troy: First day back this hell hole gets attacked, fucking great.

---

Sandra: Hey Dave. We have a nice place but I don't get it, they called the entire team here and this station isn't even connected to the tower yet? That leaves Genosha completely open to attack. It makes no sense. We could just as easily come here after the station was connected.

---

Jim: Hey, it keeps me off enemy radar. I'm the smartest guy in this team when you think about it.

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 5:11 pm

Emmet waved his fans around, generating flames of swirling arcs that encircled the Cyber Golbin and Shawkun holograms. Music began filling the island, Emmet clearing his throat as the need to perform overwhelmed him.

Emmet:

There's a drumming noise inside my head
That starts when you're around
I swear that you could hear it
It makes such an all mighty sound

That throws me to the ground
I swear that you should hear it

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

I ran to a tower where the church bells chime
I hoped that they would clear my mind
They left a ringing in my ear
But that drum's still beating loud and clear

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Emmet danced in the air, his voice echoing the lyrics of the song. Even as he weaved around the Shawkun and Cyber Goblin holograms, treating them like dance partners.

As I move my feet towards your body
I can hear this beat it fills my head up
And gets louder and louder
It fills my head up and gets louder and louder

I run to the river and dive straight in
I pray that the water will drown out the din
But as the water fills my mouth
It couldn't wash the echoes out
But as the water fills my mouth
It couldn't wash the echoes out

I swallow the sound and it swallows me whole
Till there's nothing left inside my soul
As empty as that beating drum
But the sound has just begun

The strength of Emmets voice magified to reach the highest point of heaven and the lowest bowels of Hell, denizens of both worlds joining in the song.

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Louder than sirens
Louder than bells
Sweeter than heaven
And hotter than hell

Emmet took a bow in mid air as the holograms were engulfed by flames and destroyed.
Back to top Go down
True Grave

True Grave

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:30 am

Scott dodged the attack of a new foe, and was surprised as the thieves disappeared. He was just about to launch an attack when Emmet started doing strange things with fire. Then, the air was being sucked out of the room, and his lungs started to burn as he collapsed to one knee. His Valor Armor was impenetrable, but it unfortunately did not come equipped with its own air supply. Suddenly, he was shielded, and took a deep breath as air was restored to him. He suddenly began hearing music, and the remaining enemies were destroyed.

As the shield went away and the air began to return, Scott looked up at Emmet.
"Bravo," was all that seemed appropriate to say.
He had had no idea of Emmet's powers, and guessed the guy wouldn't need help in any battles. He bid him farewell and turned to walk away. The situation seemed to be back under control, and the SXM could handle problems from there. He held up his card and warped back to France, ready to return to Silhouette and see what other threats were brewing on Earth, smaller-scale stuff that didn't require the attention of the SXM.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 8:45 pm

"The company once known as a leader of fashion in the Western Hemisphere Loki. Now is a huge conglomerate focused on not just fashion, but cybernetics, AI, PMCs, medical technology, and even weapons. Sarah Hill the proud heir of her family's legacy was instrumental in her own father's arrest after reports of his illegal cooperation with Terra Corp and mutant terrorist groups. Sources say her brother may have been involved, but Tyrone Hill was easily avoided prosecution from a Federal judge due to lack of evidence."

Loki is now a titan in the defense industry. Giant unmanned vehicles called Rays are now beginning to be one of the world's military's most popular weapons. Along with dozens of other types of vehicles and even normal human soldiers being augmented with cybernetics. The strength of a jack hammer in every limb.

The story on CNN on Sarah's rise to power kept going on the blood soaked TV. The man watching was sitting with his legs propped up on a small pile of bodies sipping tea through the small slit in his mask. "They never focus on the grunts do they?"

"We're done here Fissure. This place smells anyway." a woman stood behind him with red glowing eyes, short hair, dark metal body and a red scarf covering the bottom half of her face. "Next time try and be more efficient. We aren't here to carve up criminals for fun anyway."

"How can you hat this smell?" He put his hand up to his face and sniffed deeply. "MAAAAAGNIGICENT!!!!" He yelled over the comm channels.

"Ugh you freak! Its disgusting how often you do that. Hurry up before MRD starts to wonder why a mercenary they hired is sniffing dead mutant bodies."

The cyborg already leaving a now fuming Fissure behind. He got up from his chair and then kicked the corpses that he was using his foot stool. He took a moment to calm down and fix the collar on his tux. "As you wish mademoiselle."
Back to top Go down
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:31 pm

"Sarah Hill." Kara mused as she sat atop of a stone table.

"Next target?" Damon asked. He'd never heard of the woman, but was interested since there wasn't much to do but watch Victor and Wayne renovate the old hideout they were stuck in. It was pretty much a pissing contest that he didn't want any business in. He wanted to speak to Veronica, but she was conversing with Smash... privately. All Damon had was Kara who was glued to her phone.

"Not really... Her company is pretty fuckin legit, but why steal from someone who could potentially be an ally... Loki, the company just screams shady. I don't even have to do any digging, but I did anyway to confirm."

"Oh." Damon was a little taken aback. He thought the Takers were all about.... taking. "What do you mean by ally though. Are they gonna start robbing people too?" Damon asked which caused Kara to laugh.

"No, they the potential to make us some money. We just have to give them something for it. We just have to do business." Kara said before a loud crash was heard outside. "Ooh!" Kara exclaimed while Damon and everyone else got hostile.

"Did they..."

"My package is here!" Kara squealed as she headed out. Damon just watched the woman scurry off before following behind. This team was definitely going to take some getting used to, but at least he had finally found something he'd never experienced. Acceptance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next