Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 3:45 am

Tanesha marveled at the beautiful sight around them, the waterfall was breathtaking. She laughed Sandra called her in " You aint gotta tell me twice " she leaped off the cliff in a perferct swan dive into the water. She swam around a bit before surfacing next to Sandra " The water feels great, thanks for bringing me hear, so tell me a little about yourself "

--------------------------------------------

Riku was walking through a long, desolate hallway, hands in his pockets he kept a careful eye out. But it seemed to not be necessary, hell was in a rather sorry state of itself, given all the recent activities, it was not suprising. But still there was no better place for him to train then here. He was about to get started, when the space started warping, Riku sighed in annoyance as he had expected this to happen. " Yo, father "

Space settled back into place, Riku found himself in a large and familar room made entirely of some strange lavender material. A closer inspection revealed it to be human entrails, he rolled his eyes at the tacky display before turning to fully regard the one who had summoned him, his father the demon prince of lust, Asmodius.

" My child, it has been far to long since I have seen you "

Asmodius grinned broadly from his high throne, beneath it were hundreds of dead bodies in various stages of decay. Riku folded his arms across his chest and looked up " Not long enough to be honest, I was hoping to either never see you again or be in a position of power to overthrow you "

" Ooooh, there it is, that black heart that I cherish so much! You truly resemble your mother in that respect. a fierce woman of endless drive and ambission, it's no wonder I fell in love with her "

" HAH! What a load of crap, you arent capable of anything but the sin you represent. My mother was a moron, plain and simple. While I am forever grateful for being spawned, she cared for nothing but herself and how she could outdo everyone and anyone. That she held the position as head of the Darkholme family wasnt enough for her, oh no she had to expand and take the families demon subjugation magic and breeding practices to whole new hights "

He spoke of his family, the ancient family of dark mages, the Darkholmes. They specialize in the summoning, trapping and controlling of demonic entitites. Another part of their heritage was breeding with the demons they summoned in the hopes of creating a hybrid and achieve greater power. This was an extremely rare occurance, the vast majority of the time it went awry and the woman involved were killed during intercourse, in the chance they survived and brought the child to term, what was born was neither human or demon but a mindless shade that existed between the two. Powerful yes, but little more then guard dogs that family employed.

Riku's mother, Serena, in her quest to tand above everyone, attempted something that was strickly forbidden and summoned a demon prince. Asmodius had found her amusing and took her into his bed. She spent the next six months fighting for her life and pride to bring Riku to term and birth him. She succeeded, though the effort killed her, for in his first moment of life, her child had stolen her magic and life.

Riku would spend the next few years fighting to a form of stability, he was more then his mother could have hoped, being born with an overwhelming amount of mana and demonic energy. A crown jewel in the family, though he could barely stand the rest. But now he was reaching the end of it all, if he failed that is. For cases like his, when he reached stability, he was half human and half demon. But as he aged the demon blood gradually takes over the human part, on his 21st birthday was when the transformation would be complete and he would become hole or lose himself.

" Just one more year, right? "

".........I'm suprised you remember but yeah "

" Of course, how could I forget the birthday of my favorite child "

Riku persed his lips, spying the mass of writhing shadows behind Asmodius's throne, all that was left of his other children. He wouldnt end up like that, he couldnt

" I doubt you'll join your siblings which is why I want to promose an alliance between us, do to that pesky chaos wave, I am a shadow of my former glory and it wont be long till the others try to come and take my domain "

" You were already pretty beat up before, I heard about Emmet wiping the floor with you, Beelzebub, and Mammon, counting all the other crap in the world that happened, yeah your in a sorry state and I wont have anything to do with it, good bye "

Riku opened another void and leaped through it, reapearing in another section of hell " Anyway, time to get started "
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 4:28 am

"Sandra leaned back in the water as she seem to ponder the question."

Sandra: Well as you know I'm a Phoenix, and you may have noticed, me and Emmet are rather close. What you may not of been told is that me and Emmet are actually family. Generally I'm easy to get along with and like to have fun. I don't act like a goddess despite having the power to do so, I just like to be normal, ya know.

Everybody on SXM I consider family, even those that oppose me. Yamairo... I really didn't want to fight him. Now I worry I may of pushed him to far. I've already lost a good friend during the darkness not long ago. To lose another so soon...

Oh, I'm sorry, guess I started drifting off topic there. I guess to get back to the point, I haven't always been a good girl. I've fallen on some hard times in the past, one almost broke me mentally. But that's not who I am really, your talking to the girl I really am. Strong, passionate, caring.

"Sandra appearing to be dodging any talk of her husband and children, not that it really mattered if she did tell Tenesha. When she wanted to talk this girl, it wasn't like she couldn't easily persuade her. But the chase was half the fun of the game. Sandra started to recall stories of her past, she had no shortage of tales to tell and she hoped to intrigue Tenesha, possibly playing into her sensitive side pending her being that type of women."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:53 am

Tanesha listened intently as Sandra talked, she could only imagine all the stories Sandra had to tell, from the little she'd seen of Sandra so far, a LOT had happened " I can sort of tell, your similar to each other, in the sense Kaiser is as well, the strong familial aura. Also seeing as your related, It's not hard to see you as strong and caring, you have a lot of love in you Sandra. Thats what my intuition tells me and i've learned to listen to it over the course of being Code:Breaker, I doubt any of my stories can compare with yours but swapping a few could be nice " She floated beside Sandra, her hand going to cloth band around her forehead, not suprising, it was still dry.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Emmet was sitting on a floating throne as he observed Kaiser. He was was sitting cross legged on the ground with the sword key in his hands, deep in meditation. This would be the test that determined if he was compatable with the Gate of Babylon. Emmet didnt doubt that he would be, but a mother couldnt help worrying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

On a giant chunk of rock, deep in space, Mien was " training " Noah and Adrian. In a loose sense of the word, the two were being thrown around like rag dolls by the cosmic being. She laughed happily as she rained phoenix fire down on them. Noah raced around, narrowly dodging the onslaught. Adrian was having a harder time of it, but during the course of his training, he'd learned to pull off the electromagnetic force field tric he'd seen Pol-aris use. Not that it was much protection against Mien, but he was still alive, so that counted for something.

" Oh come on, dont tell me thats the best you can do " Mien pouted from the spot she floated in the air " My power has been severely depleted and yet your completely on the defensive. Is this power of the might Code:Breakers and you want to fight reality warpers, HA. Your a million years to early for something like that "

She suddenly appeared in front of Noah and unleashed a barrage of punches and kicks. The two moved like comets across the landscape. Noah bobbed and weaved frantically around her attacks. Attempting to get his own in at the same time, but a miscalculation and her fist smashed into his stomache, forcing blood to geyser out of his mouth. Adrianunleashed pulses of electricity at her. But he lazily threw Noah into it " Sloppy, just plain sloppy.

Adrian leaped to Noahs side, the guy was barely hanging on " I thought your supposed to be training us, not trying to kill us! " he yelled out, pouring out all of his energy into raising another barrier.

Mien cocked her head to the side " What do you think im doing? Is it really any different from what Emmet and Yori have put you through or do you finally realize they've been pulling their punches on you. Sorry but I see no reason to hold back on you. The path to power is a long and arduous one, not for the weak of will. If you die here then thats your own fault and it just means you werent meant for anything more "

As she was talking, a massive ball of phoenix fire formed overhead. Adrians eyes widened, and here he thought he couldnt feel anymore emotions, he was definetly afraid.

" -trong "

He looked down as Noah tried to talk through the blood in his mouth. He forced himself to sit up " We want to be strong, stronger then we are now. Thats what we all agreed to, what we swore " Adrian tried to get him to settle down, but the taller man shrugged him off and stood up " Your right, this is what it takes to get stronger, hard work and determination and we definetly have it! his light cloak flared up brighter then before.

Adrian just stared at him, but after a moment, he stood up as well " Heh, well if code:03 is gonna keep going then, then I as Code:02 cant let my lower see me bow down "

Noah smirked at him " This the perfect chance for us to see if our numers are actually correct "

Adrian returned his smirk " Couldnt agree more "

Mien grinned broadly " Ah lads, now thats what i'm talking about, even if your spitting up blood and your path is laden by mountains of corpses, keep marching forward and take whats rightfully yours. Grab your balls cause the real battle starts now! "

The three charged each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Iko pocketed his glasses, closing his eyes he took a deep breath. Once he was centered, he opened them. Part of his training had been extending the time he could use his eyes of death perception, and allowing his brain to withstand the pressure better. two kunai knives in each hand, he set off. Genesis was behind him, riding on the shoulder of Hercules, his own training was working on his personal physical prowess and summon ratio.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 7:21 am

Their opponent was just a squirrel. As they charged the squirrel moved straight towards them. In just a few steps it landed on top of Iko's head and hopped again. It began running upwards on essentially nothing. Iko's Death Perception could see the lines of death in many places that were unusual. Even certain concepts such as gravity was somewhat visible and could almost be read. The path their prey laid out was somewhat more clear to them. Genesis fake Hercules was itself a bit of a by product of an altered reality. Copies of the real thing were quite useful.

"Use those eyes of your to guide you Iko. You may not be able to break the concept of reality as a whole, but you can see what holds it together. Even the forces other beings use to manipulate or create their own. Let it guide you." Yori's voice echoed through the city. He already made his way to the center of the metropolis by knowing the quickest path. This is what this reality was all about. Hidden paths changed and anyone who can see this will also be able to manipulate it. Yori wanted them to mold their very instincts to the effects of the manipulation of reality.

"Genesis use your friends to help. More than one eye with the same purpose but different perspectives is always useful."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Sandra: Oh I'm certain you have a some fantastic tales to tell.

"Sandra smiled as she remained floating in the water. She listened to Tenesha share a few of her own stories, some interesting, emotional and most important, true stuff. As Tenesha spoke Sandra set up the illusion of a clear star filled night sky, adding to the mood as the two girls gradually floated towards a near beach across the lake as they told stories to each other.

When the two felt like getting out of the water they got comfortable on the beach, towels already waiting for them, Sandra's doing of course. The sand was warm and soft, the waterfall in the back, the treeline just a little ways back, the stars of the illusion night and the moon giving off the perfect amount of light. Sandra had wanted to wait, but things always happened so fast in the SXM that if she didn't take this opportunity in front of her it was unsure if it would ever happen."

Sandra: Tenesha you seem like a wonderful women, but I do have a confession to make. I'm married and have kids, but... I think I'm falling for you. I've been in SXM a lone time, I've done almost all a women could. I'd fallen in love, had short stands with the most powerful being in the universe, well, former powerful. I've had good times, and bad times. Experienced death first hand, hell first hand, been to alternate realms of existence, been to alternate timelines. I've been labelled a hero and loved by many, and I've been called a terrorist and hated. I've explored the depths of space, been to the end of the universe and back. I've done good things out there, and I've done bad things.

Out of everything I done over the past decade, all the experiences I've had. One experience I've had, was being in the hands of another women. I know this is much to take in dare, but I want you to be my first.

"First referring to women on women intercourse. Sandra knew the other girl might have a problem with Sandra's confession of having a family, but while Sandra wasn't going to outright force the girl on her. She was giving her a few slight telepathic nudges, just enough to make Tenesha think that despite that obviously big issue, that the two could work it out between each other. What would decide Tenesha saying yes or no would be how she felt about Sandra. If Tenesha truly had feelings for Sandra, she was likely to say yes. If not, all this would have proven quite a wasted effort on Sandra's part."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 1:33 am

It didn't take long for Hei and Huang to find a place. Hotel Sheraton which looked like a good place to stay for the time being. Before they could get off the streets they could see police drive by in force. The town already didn't feel safe and this didn't help matters. They made it inside, paid for their rooms and were just getting ready to set up. That was when the trouble started.

*BOOM BOOM*

Small explosions went off in the lobby on the first floor. They were on the second, but it was obvious this was the worst day possible to come to Krakow. At the moment in the lobby only four large well armored an armed men kept the 20 people in the lobby on the ground with threats and a few acts of force.

The entrance was now just a smoking hole. People were on the ground clutching their severe wounds from the shrapnel. "Good evening ladies and gents! Make sure all your valuables goes in the bag. Oh and tell everyone how much you shit yourselves today." One look at them could tell anyone the obvious. Three of them were clearly cyborgs while another was clad in all black clothing and a balaclava, but they're purpose likely wasn't just to steal.

"Remember the last part. We do love a reputation."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:27 am

Tanesha wrapped the towel around her body as she rung her hair out. Marveling at the beautful starry sky that Sandra had created. The little time she'd spent with the other woman had been wonderful. She couldnt deny Sandra was an attractive woman, Tanesha had always had a weakness for red heads afterall. She assumed that Sandra was married or not into girls so it wasnt worth it to say anything.

Which is why Sandra's confession came as such a shock to her. She was unsure of how to respond at first. Sandra's words were sincerw and heartfelt, confeying her whole person, all out in the open. That she was married with children was a little disconcerning but not much, it wasnt like they were gonna run off with each other or some other contrived scenario. But it did feel nice, to know that Sandra was developing feelings for her and wanted to have a sexual experience with her.

She'd been off women since her last girlfriend Victoria, some years ago and it hadnt ended well, she'd left her for some guy named Tyrone. But here with Sandra now, she could feel the desire to feel a womans touch rising in her. She reached out and cupped Sandra's face, pulling her close " I believe i'm falling for you as well, Sandra, life has put us both through a lot. I'd be happy to give you a positive experience "

She drew the other woman into a passionate kiss that quickly consumed both of them in lust. They collapsed onto the wet grass as they gave into their bodies deepest carnal desires.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:33 am

"Hei instantly gets out his combat knives wires and mask from his bag and begins equiping. Meanwhile Huang gets out a device and sticks it to the floor"

Huang: can't get a read...too many civilians.
Hei: I wish Stark wasn't so busy showboating on Genosha.
Huang: Just confirm the perps. It could just be a random terror attack. But we're in a warzone with the target and we can't take any chances. There's no such thing as coincidences

"Hei finishes equipping and opens a window, jumping out and then flipping around and throwing a knife attached to a wire. It jams hard into a stone and he rappels down around the side of the building. Pulling the knife free, he looks around the corner to the main street"

Hei: We got cyborgs...could be them
Huang: Get me a clear picture while you're there. Don't engage yet

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 4:54 am

The men moved around securing the civillians shooting a few of them who tried running. They appeared somewhat similar in their equipment like the ones in Hong Kong, but less professional and more like thugs. There was one person just observing and watching for any stragglers not sat in the middle of the lobby. He had a side arm and a few grenades, but no enhancements. To a trained killer he would seem quite calm. Possibly know something the others don't.

"It won't be long until the law decides to arrive. Lets find their records. A tip we got a few days ago might pay off." one of the men ordered. There was one separated from the group and went to find the manager's office.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 5:07 am

Hei: Three cyborgs...one normal...

"Hei notes their positions and then uses his wires to get back up to the second floor. After looking around where he just emerged, he finds the area directly bellow the main lobby and lets a few c4 charges drop. The roof explodes and he drops down. In the confusion of the explosion, he aims both knives at the skulls of two of the cyborgs and throws one of his metal wires at another, sending out a powerful electric jolt to instantly take him out"

Huang: Hurry up Hei. Law enforcement incoming

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:11 am

Most of the civillians were buried or injured in the rubble caused by the explosion. Two of the cyborgs hit had their brains fried and simply stuttered something unintelligible before dropping. The non enhanced one was standing with barely any bother. In the second his two men went down he moved in the direction of Hei in a burst of speed.

"Holy shit!" the one thug who just left the lobby came back to see debris everywhere. He ran outside trying to get to the getaway vehicle.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:48 am

Hei: Shit it's a meta!

"Hei pulls one of his knives back to him to block the incoming attacking before jumping back a few step and throwing the knife at him"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:43 pm

“A Vision occurred Filipe, Rachel, Aya, Anna, Yamairo, others were seen. Yamairo was laying in a bed in pain reaching out in pain, while others were seen screaming and running. Building’s collapsing, darkness, armed agents, sentinels, explosions, fire, death, yada yada. And just as soon as it started the vision was over and Milo was seen sitting on his bed drinking down a cold glass of water. He was wearing his SXM pajama’s, and an all black T shirt.”

Milo: Fucking hell..mom..you know I don’t have your power anymore..so just sending me visions like that kinda hurts ugh. You sure do know how to motivate me to get out of bed don’t ya.

“Milo pushed the covers off the couch and got up stretching. Living alone had it’s perks, he could get wasted every night and talk trash on xbox without disturbing his family not that Danny would have cared he’d ask if he could drink with him, and of course being the responsible super dad he was he’d offer his son a six pack, he was long past trying to convince his son to stop getting fucked up, besides the fact he’d done the same thing in high school to an extent there really wasn’t a point, they didn’t have regular lives, and with the way the world was going they weren’t even going to be able to enjoy their abnormal one’s much longer. After going through his daily mourning routine using Sean’s energy powers to fix his hangover, and freshening up he was ready to start the day, and get back to his life’s work of trying but miserably failing to save the world.”

Milo: Alright mom..you’ve made your god damn point, no more shots till I Get something worthwhile accomplished…dosen’t mean I’m about to toss on my costume I can do just fine in my PJ’s..

“Milo began focusing on honing in on a familiar energy signal before converting his entire body into light and using Harry’s light mirror to teleport himself, and the next thing he knew he burst into the safe house in Hokkaido near Filipe, Aya, Anna, and Isabel”

Milo: Kill the darkness..this darkness not before I KILL ALL OF YOU!!! HAHAHA

“Milo suddenly flared up with the same darkness Sandra had, and turned to them as the darkness expanded before it faded away and he laughed.”

Milo: Sike!!! I hope yall didn’t believe me..but yeah I did manage to pick up some darkness courtesy of some my friend Terrell..it’s a long story..been a while since I been here hasn’t it.

“Milo went and took a seat on the couch resting.”

Milo: I’m here to help you guys..stop darkness Sandra cause things are gonna get bad..really bad..my mom told me..or showed me or both…you know how she is.
………………………………………
“President Taylor was pacing around the oval office, as the secret service escorted Arthur inside. Taylor looked at him and offered him a seat.”

Taylor: Hello Arthur…glad you could make it…enjoying the promotion? Well..I wouldn’t be surprised if you weren’t because..of the circumstance’s that lead to you becoming the director of the FBI but that’s besides the point..I promoted you for a reason..Not the least..Your daughter’s status..The public’s view of superhumans isn’t the best, there’s many of people in my own cabinet who share those views, and there very counterproductive I need someone who has an unbiased view on the situation, don’t let this leave these doors but I don’t like the way the superhuman issue has been handled, I admit I’ve let my fears and my funding guide a lot of my choice’s but no more..there’s a higher power..that’s moving me now..and I think he’d disapprove of the choice’s I’ve made throughout my term….I want your input, your suggestions on what to do about everything, the monitors, MRD, the Genosha situation, Angels in L.A, and more importantly the probation act I’m trying to pass.
…………....
“Matt just sighed everyone’s powers were fixed except his, and Sammie could sense this and sat by him.”

Sammie: Hey Matt I could always use some more of my mojo and try again if
Matt: Naw it’s okay..you’ve used enough your mojo already..and I can see how that all turned out..I just want some me time..use some science to see if I can fix this..no more magic..or whatever.

“Matt got up to leave, and Sammie felt bad, and just looked down at the ground as he left.”

Sammie: Maybe I shoulda just stayed at my deskjob at Oscorp..not messing with reality.
………………………..
“Zach was looking at yahoo news a mutant therapist arrested for drug trafficking, Dracarot had been arrested with pounds of cocaine, and meth. Emma had went missing but the DEA were too busy dealing with the bust to care about his mentally unstable wife. Zach smiled and walked over to a Emma who was laying down unconscious. Siya sat by her daughter.”

Siya: I don’t see why we couldn’t just kill him.
Zach: Too brutal..we can’t bring anyone back these days
Siya: Why would we need to bring him back?
Zach: With the prison time he’s got, and his shady past with Nikolai’s..movement he’ll be off the streets for a while..everything’s set…..we’re gonna turn President Taylor’s own religious transformation against him….expose him as the fraud he is..and the rest of the government..it’s time to put our plan into motion..things are about to get interesting…
Siya: How so Zachary…please tell me
Zach: Turn on the news and you’ll see…the newest aspect of my power..coming into play.

“Zach turned on the television in the room to CNN and saw what happened, headlines Governor of Atlanta racist prostitute soliciting drug addict…some derogatory statements he’d issued towards the African American, and latino community had come public as well as excessive usage of ecstasy and cocaine over the past decade.”

Zach: Let the games begin..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:06 pm

"Everyone gives Milo a look and just then you hear a baby's cries. Everyone sighs and Isabel just runs out of the room after giving Milo a courteous wave"

Filipe: Dude you can't just come in and do that shit with a kid in the house.
Anna: Anyway, Aya?

"Aya's eyes had activated the second Milo walked in. They were not normal again"

Aya: Yes...I saw it. It can be cut. The question is how can I get in range to do so, given Sandra is extremely powerful.

---

"Arthur takes a seat and carefully studies Taylor's face. He was clearly talking truthfully about his change. As for wanting his opinion well...we'd see"

Arthur: Despite what the Phoenix has done on Genosha, I don't think it's wise to get involved in SHIELD affairs. We've kept trying that for the last half a decade and it has always gone wrong. As for LA however...you shouldn't ignore what is essentially an entire country within our borders. They refuse to cooperate with any government agency and especially the girl, or well I assume it's a girl, I'm not sure how angels work. But the girl looking one is beyond dogmatic. She can barely be bargained with

"Arthur had seen some of the diplomatic meetings with Tie and it was beyond silly how full of herself she was. He sometimes wondered if all angels were like that"

----

Poll: Accursed luck. What do you think we should do? There is a multitude of things that could have gone wrong, blaming just Samantha wouldn't strictly be truth. If only we knew someone who understood Matt's powers, but is not a mutant correct?

----

"Meanwhile, somewhere in NYC, Rachel and Kelsey are having coffee at a nice little place with lots of shade. Rachel had said her friend would meet them there"

Rachel: I swear to god if that idiot doesn't get here in the next 5 minutes I'm blaming my mother for this

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:03 pm

"Milo frowns when he realize's his disturbance had caused the baby to cry and sighs,."

Milo: Sorry Izzy...I forgot..about her..welllll.....hmmm...getting in range is something I could do...but I don't wanna outright betray her like that..plus I'd have to give up one of my powers to replicate yours and I kinda like what I have right now, Aaron was suggesting inventing some type of suppressor of sorts but I think this is an internal SXM affair regardless of our stance on the team split, and two this plan does sound way more..permanent. Maybe..if I can find someone with unpredictability..let go of some of Terrell's power..then..you come with me..I'll get Sandra alone..and then you make your move how's that for a plan...I'll sacrifice..my body..for the sake of the mission.

"Milo said the last part with some sarcasm..although deep down he really didn't feel comfortable with doing that, especially with how shaky his relationship was with his family right now, he'd do his best not to let things get too far if they went with this plan."
Taylor: I suppose your right I can't help but be interested in doing anything I can to aid anyone against the Phoenix considering the lives she took in D.C during her rampage....but perhaps it's best to avoid those matters..seeing as how it would only result in more needless bloodshed. LA is the most...pressing matter...from what I know she may indeed be an angel but she's of the fallen persuasion which would explain her hostile take over of our city. It's safe to say she's beyond reasoning wtih I've had military options on the table for the past few months..but...I don't think we have anything in our arsenal capable of dealing with a supernatural threat of this magnitude if a demonic threat was capable of essentially taking over our government granted with help from the BROOD I fail to see what we can do against angels, which is why I think it's time we made peace with the superhuman populace know more then ever is an example of why we need them as allies and not as enemies. The Probation act I want to pass will make monitors mandatory only for those on probation and those with felony charges against them, the rest of those with powers will simply have to register with the U.S Government but will not be monitored or under any type of surveillance unless it has to do with an investigation of a potential crime, the problem is..the republican party..is adamant on making sure that bill isn't passed, and that's make's things..very difficult..

"Taylor sighed he obviously wanted to try to ease up on the harsh laws against superhumans, he'd done his best to vastly diminish MRD's power which was alot easier then passing this bill since alot of them sided with HYDRA during that recent invasion."
Oliver: Wait a minute..I think I know just the guy
Sammie: Who?!!
Oliver: I mean I know of him..but
Dale: I know who you're talking about I've had some run ins with him nice guy.

"Oliver looked up to see Dale on the ceiling hanging from a web, slowly lowering himself before letting go."

Dale: My guess is Matt's going to look for the same person, lucky for him Spidey and him have saved the day a couple times back in the day, sorry I'm late Nat..had a bank robbery to deal with...then..a cat was stuck in a tree, then right as I was getting her some girl was getting mugged in an ally...ugh..
Sammie: Dale! OMG! I missed you..tooo
Dale: I missed you too Sammie.
Sean: Alright...alright..so it seems we have a game plan on someone who can help Matt with his situation someone he might already be looking for.
Kelsey: Rachey..not that I don't believe you but
???: Ahh..so you must be the beautiful Rachel Ventro..I've heard so much about you.

"The man that knelt down was Korin, Kelsey's boss, and a much other vampire. He knelt down on his knee to kiss Rachel's hand before taking a seat at the table glad they selected a spot with sufficient shade."

Kelsey: Korin!! You were
Korin: I could not wait...don't worry the others are resting at the spot..I assume we're waiting on her friend before we may depart, and show her..all I intend to do to save the world from any who would dare harm..innocent gorgeous women such as yourselve's.
Kelsey: Kor..Smile

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Aya: I don't really require anything except protection from her telepathy. James is unwilling to lend his assistance to anyone but Yamairo I'm afraid
Anna: Pretty big talk there. You can take Sandra Fuller just by not being taken by her telepathy?
Aya: If it exists...I can cut it

"Aya's eyes take the strange glowing blue shape again"

Aya: I see death. Cutting her powers is fairly easy

----

Arthur: I sincerely doubt the Republican party is completely against a law that would promote civil liberties, given their past history...they are merely opposing it due to bi-partisan division. Soo

"Arthur grins"

Arthur: Just find someone within the Republican party to suggest a slightly altered version of the bill. The democrats would be forced to accept or risk looking like hypocrites and loosing any election for the nest Nth years, and the republicans would agree simply because it was one of their own that suggests it.

"Arthur takes a sip of water"

Arthur: Unless you're more interested in having it be done by you...

"Arthur gives him a careful look

----

Poll: We can't divert too much resources from Aaron's contingency for Fuller. Ollie and Dale would be enough to meet with this scientist, I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

"Everyone gives Poll the "you just jinxed it" look. She remains oblivious"

----

"Rachel raises her eyebrows, crossing her arms and legs in a regal like pose"

Rachel: So...you're the vampire. How'd you get here without walking through the sun? Goddamn Wave you bastard get here already

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Milo: ahh I see…your making this hard on me aren’t ya..either way I have to give up some powers…I’ll need telepathy..and unpredictability..even if I get my hands on telepathy..or put all my power into telepathy..it won’t be enough to go up against her..she’s got plenty of raw psionic power not to mention the Phoenix and now the darkness backing her..of course now I’ve got some darkness of my own I hope to get rid of once we get rid of hers..

“Milo was sincere on that, he loved having powers more than most people, but hanging on to the power that got rid of one of his closest friends didn’t sit right with him. The sooner they got rid of the darkness for Harry’s sake the better.”

Milo: Alright here’s the plan..I’ve got Cassanova’s power..I can use that to diminish her own telepathic powers temporarily..while simultaneously using Sean’s powers..to block you from her telepathy..and use the darkness to back me up..so you’ll be plenty hidden..then you make your move…Anna..and Filipe should be able to make sure everything goes smoothly, and we’re finally getting rid of Jet’s powers for good.
………………….
Taylor: “Sighs” You’re right..in that regard..I can think of a couple people I can approach..with a modified version of the bill..I can’t say I’m too happy..to make..amendments..the probation act is fine..how it is..but it’s better to make some progress then no progress.

“Taylor knew now more than ever they needed work, with the damage Tess had caused to the world, she’d set up back superhuman reform by decade’s, plus there was the other thing that he’d been seeing since his revival from the brink of death, at first he thought it was insanity..but he demonstrated no schizophrenic symptoms besides what he could now see in people around him…he wondered if he should tell Arthur, then again he had a mutant daughter, and may support him on mutant reform and others matters but this was a private matter one he hadn’t even discussed with his wife.”

Taylor: I’ll get to it..I think it’s safe to say you have a better chance of reaching out to the superhuman community then I do..see if you can find anyone who can dig up any information about the angel situation in LA, and what to do about it, I’ve been trying to get funding to put together a supernatural agency to deal with these kinds of threats In the U.S and thanks to Hollywood being taken over I’m finally in the process of getting the necessary funds to do so..and one last thing..Arthur..I need to know..can I trust you..there’s something..I want to talk about..something I haven’t told anyone no one, it’s a pressing matter..one that might make people think I’m unstable..I’d ask if you don’t speak about it to anyone..if I divulge this information to you.. tell me..what are your beliefs..when it comes to God, more importantly to souls?
………………………………
Dale: Ugh really…alright Ollie let’s just go..
Oliver: You know how to find this guy Mr..
Dale: Yellowjacket, I don’t know his real identity..but I’m sure that won’t be a problem we can’t solve by going on patrol.
Oliver: Perfect..just as planned as usual let’s go..I know I put on this costume for a reason today
Sammie: Because you look good in it.
Oliver: Besides that. :”Grins”
Dale: Don’t let him get full of himself, everyone knows I have the best costume anyway.
…………………………….
Korin: Why madam I simply
Wave: Here..sorry about the delay..Rachel.. I was preoccupied.
“Wave sat down he looked tired, but had a smile on his face, and Kelsey sniffed and instantly knew what he was preoccupied with.”

Kelsey: Oooh..sounds like your friend..was having some friend with a lady friend of his
Wave: Hey how the hell did.. I hate telepaths
Kelsey: Not even..super senses….I’m a vampire.
Wave: Oh…what the fuck..have you dragged me into…”Sighs”
Korin: Seems like..we’re all here..now..how about that..as I was saying before…while I am a vampire, as is your friend..we are mutants as well….and I’d like to make a proposition..I seek the SXM’s help to further my operation
Wave: operation..
Korin: Yessir, if you don’t mind I’ll show you..sit tight..this is quite uncomfortable..for living people.

“Suddenly shadows emerged around them swallowing them, and they felt as if they went pale, cold, dead, and rematerialized in an abandoned subway train.”

Korin: Sorry about that…my accomplice’s power is quite the doozy to go through if you’re still alive..or so I hear…for the past..month or so I’ve been gathering all mutants that had been converted into vampires, giving them a home, a family..it’s hard being a mutant even harder being a vampire it’s worst when your both..I’ve made this place a home..for the undead superhumans of america and soon the world, and I’m putting them together for one purpose to end..the government’s persecution on our kind, and for that..I need the SXM’s help.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:38 pm

Aya: Do not worry Milo Ventro...I wont miss

"Aya gets up and walks out of the room"

Filipe: She's probably fetching her sword and knives. Do you really think me and Anna alone can hold back all of Sandra's team?
Anna: What's the matter Icy, getting scared?
Filipe: Yeah yeah, mock away. Can't you contact Marie or anybody else?
Anna: Well, we do have Isabel...and
Filipe: There is no way I'm involving Gally and Stella in

"Just as he's talking, the two girls walk in from outside"

Stella: Involve us in what father?

---

"Arthur raises an eyebrow. Taylor was hiding something, that he knew, but he was also being sincere about this entire religious transformation. His face gave it all away"

Arthur: Personally mister President, I don't care one way or the other. I wont trip over myself to worships. And besides...not a matter of belief anymore is? We've see it first hand, we've fought them first hand. Also

"Arthur smiles and throws the president a number"

Arthur: Before you set up any special force, contact that number. I suppose they stopped giving out this information to your office after that debacle back in the 60s. Point is...we already have such an organization. The Paranormal Defense Force.

"How Arthur knew. Well. Arthur knows Fawkes, and Fawkes knows everything about the inner workings of the US intelligence. It's actually quite scary how many contacts that old man has"

----

Rachel: Woa woa. Look here, we've had quite enough of revolutions against the government here. Besides

"Rachel looks at Wave and back at Kor"

Rachel: I dunno if you've been watching the news these past few days but we had civil war within the Shadow X-Men. I sided against Phoenix. Or well, I didn't really fight, but as far as I'm concerned if the SXM want to follow that bitch, I'm now SXM anymore...

"Rachel suddenly clicks with a detail"

Rachel: And finally, how the hell do you know I'm a member of the SXM!

----

"Meanwhile, somewhere in a university in NYC, we find Christopher Hank in the middle of an experiment involving a strange looking helmet when he gets a call"

Chris: yeeello? What? What do you mean it vanished!

"He gets up and puts on a lab coat, running down the hallways, into the street and then into the larger lab facilities within campus to find a group of other scientists in a panic looking at an empty glass box with gloves to operate the material inside (like they use in nuclear experiments)"

Chris: Oh for fucks sake guys
Guy: Not our fault doctor Rory! We applied the Pym particles as you said in the dosage you said and we are not picking up any signal...they vanished
Chris: First off, it's doctor Hank, don't call me that, secondly...secondly

"He tilts his head and closes his eyes a bit in deep thought, looks back at a blackboard with a shitload of equations"

Chris: Oh...oh dear...that's...of course! That must be it!
Guy: What doctor
Chris: Gentlemen...we have figured out dimensional travel!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:56 pm

"While Tenesha was doing her best to give Sandra the sexual experience of a life time. Back on Genosha Tesla was in a garden getting a tan with Chulance (or so it would seem). There was a pool near by and Tesla was out of lemonade, looking over her boyfriend was solid asleep, she sighed and just smiled happy he was back. She stood to go get a glass when..."

...: FRIENNNNNNDDDDDDDSSS!!!!!!

"From outta nowhere Tiffany pounced on Tesla knocking her over and both into the pool. As the sank in the water Tesla struggled to swim but couldn't because Tiffany had her in a tight hug. So instead Tesla conserved her remaining breath and took diamond form sinking to the pool floor and dragging Tiffany down. Tiffany kept hugging and cuddling Tesla as if nothing was wrong until suddenly it occurred to her, she couldn't breath. Choking by this point Tiffany let go and frantically swam to the surface gasping for air once there."

Tiffany: Water is mean...

"Tesla surfaced soon after in her regular state once more with a displeased look."

Tesla: Do that again and next time I drown you... besides what in the blue hell are you doing here?

"Tiffany looked on curious why Tesla was so mad then responded."

Tiffany: Sandra brought me back to reunite me with my cuddle bear Mikey.
Tesla: Will you at least call him Mike? We know another guy already named Mikey.

"Tiffany tilted her head like a cat pondering Tesla's question before replying cheerfully with a big Innocent smile."

Tiffany: Nope! Mikey sounds cuter.

"Tesla sighed. Looking over Chulance was still asleep."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:58 pm

Milo: Alright then it's settled you don't have to call me my whole name..if you want Milo's fine..and he dosen't wanna involve you in a super SECRET awesome mission to save the world..I mean I'd let you go..being the great uncle I am but your dad's word's final..I guess you guys aren't powerful enough or something..mhmmmm

"Milo grinned edging on his niece's knowing they'd protest to being left out the mission."

Milo: Besides we don't have to take on our whole team...I'm apart of her team if you haven't forgotten, I still support her..I just don't want Jet's mojo guiding her decisions..look we move in..focus on Sandra..as for the team..I'll work on a distraction the perfect distraction..I need to go plant an egg..I'll be back.

"Milo converted into energy teleporting away then returned moments later shaking his head and sweating, quickly expelling fatigue from his body."

Milo: Alright I'm ready.
Taylor: Ever since..I came back..I can see things..in people...in their soul..and it tells me things...some people...alot of people...political figures..other leaders..it appears their souls...have some sort of influence...and I've felt it somewhere it's hard to explain....but you your soul dosen't have that influence.

"Taylor pondered this number..a paranomal agency..that even he didn't know about. He was somewhat skeptical but anything was possible he just questioned how Arthur knew, he really did have more connections then he did, it seemed he selected the right man for the job."

Taylor: I'll be sure to get in contact with them as soon as possible, any information that can offer me on the LA situation will be greatly appreciated, and policing the supernatural community..although unlike..superhumans I think it's in our best interest to keep these...type of operations away from the general public..
Kelsey: Oh come on Rachey..it wasn't hard to find out..I mean I just assumed...and you already confirmed it it's too late to go back now
Wave: She has a point if this was suppose to be a stealth operation..you really failed..you should have asked Charge..for advice..because your sorely lacking in the secret department..
Korin: Hmm..you seem to think we've had enough revolutions..yet when I look at the news, when i walk the streets, from what I see we haven't had enough, at least one that's effective...perhaps the Phoenix is going about this wrong..but getting divided in such a delicate time...I've been alive a long time, and leaders..who aren't competent or stable enough to be in power..will remove themselve's..the thing is..us mutants who are vampires well.

"Korin walked over to a desk and picked up an anti mugen knife and tossed it into Kelsey neck."

Kelsey: wow! You could have spilled blood on my new shirt!
Korin: We can't be hurt..by traditional mutant weakness's, and since...the government at large dosen't know about us..we're at an advantage I've already been working on manipulating certain influential Government officials to help pass that probation act which will restore many of our rights that were unconstitutionally stripped..Rachel..I'm just saying we need to save the mutant race before it's too late..the various future's are alot more grim then usual.
Wave: Tis..true..your mother's been remarking on how bad things are, she's been trying to get your brother..but he's too busy boozing and drugging up ever since..the chaos wave
"Just then on the roof of said university Dale arrive's on top of the roof with Oliver also in green arrow gear."

Dale: Okay..Christopher Hank..leading expert on pym particle's looks like he might be our best bet..
Oliver: I'm thinking something..you're just assuming this guy is Yellowjacket
Dale: I mean...come on..Ollie he's
Oliver: I'm not saying he's not..but how would you take it if someone just popped up at your place and asked for Spidey's help..you know..disregarding the whole secret identity thing.
Dale: You've got a point, professor might not to be too keen on the fact that we figured or assume we figured out, what are you suggesting go in as Morris and see what help you can get for Matt?
Oliver: Precisely plus I need a break from the costume I'll go in..
Dale: Fine.

"It wasn't long before Oliver was coming to the door in business casual knocking on the door."

Oliver: Hopefully this guy can help.

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:58 am

"Stella and Gally both look at Filipe who struggles to contain his rage"

Filipe: God fucking damn it
Gally: Do not take Father's name in vain father. I shall go put on the battle suit
Stella: Same. Do not leave without us. Given the current circumstances, both me and Galadriel are excellent counters to aunt Sandra. I can manage her telepathic powers, and sister is amongst the strongest beings on Earth. It would be irrational to not use all resources available

"Filipe sighs and just waves her off, causing a slight smile in the usually unemphatic girl as she walks off"

Filipe: Hey Milo, you worked with the Hunters before right...do they all talk like that?

----

Arthur: Completely agreed. If you are there, contact a man named Theodore Mosby, and tell him Arthur Hellsworth sent you...although I'm sure he'd be more than happy to talk with the president of the USA just by himself, but this way you'll be assured they wont keep secrets. Keep in mind sir, the PDF is highly secretive. It's a branch of the FBI and only top agents know it, and they're forbidden from revealing its existence to anyone save the president...or well, used to be that way. Something must have happened.

"Arthur hadn't addressed what Taylor had said before...because he was stumped. For all he showed, it was the truth"

Arthur: As for your powers, I would suggest discreetly having yourself tested for the x-gene. There have been known cases of mutations manifesting post puberty

----

Rachel: Of course he is...what about Stark and the Avengers. Surely they can help? Look, you're asking me, but Ice-Hands...I don't have sympathy within the SXM leadership and the Shadow League has been separated ever since MRD took us down. We're not centralized anymore. The only remaining peace keep forcing with any resources are the Avengers and SHIELD. The mutants got the short end of the stick. Only reason we're not all in jail is because Aaron covered our asses and lends us access to the Watchtower. Now with Sandra in control of Genosha, it's her ballgame. If you want any sort of centralized hero team...Sandra or Stark are your choices...as for the future

"Rachel couldn't lie. She'd been getting them too. Randomly, sometimes with pain. It wasn't unusual whenever things were bad, but this many. She could only guess the future was unstable and all kinds of things were possible...and most of them were bad"

----

"Christopher answers the door. He looks terrible, as if he hasn't slept in a while. The laboratory previously seen is a mess of papers"

Christopher: Hello, no, goodbye. Wait, sorry. Hello, welcome. I'm Doctor Hank with NYCU physics department, how may I help?

"He was a bit off his rocker, but seemed nice"

"Meanwhile, Spiderman notices someone watching the meeting. A blonde guy wearing a trench coat and a hat. He seems very interested in the talk between Ollie and Christopher, as if he can hear them"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 1:32 am

"As Tesla tries to explain why calling Mike Mikey was bad, Tiffany spotted a butterfly."

Tiffany: Ooohh pretty!!

"She hurries out of the pool, tripping over Chulance finally waking him before running off and jumping after the butterfly. Tesla sighed, this girl was gonna give her migraines before long."

Tesla: You know, between having you back or dealing with Tiffany, I'm starting to way the options if I made the right choice her.

"Chu knew she was joking and helped Tesla out of the pool."

Chulance: We managed with her before. We can manage again.

"Meanwhile the butterfly leads Tiffany to Dave who is out with David and Abby."

Tiffany: INCOMING!!!!!!!

"Dave turns his head just in time for Tiffany to jump him. The momentum sends the two rolling on the ground and eventually Dave wound up on his back with Tiffany straggling him."

Tiffany: Davey!!

"Dave sighed, so much for a peaceful day it seemed. Well, at least if someone had to ruin it, it was a really cute girl. Practically sitting on his nether reigns Tiffany started feeling something poke at her."

Tiffany: Ohh do you carry toys around with you?

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:57 am

Milo: Alot of them did..dunno why even after I freed them, couple of them started talking like normal but just be proud your daughter is so smart.. alright then let's get this plan in order..I'm ready to go..go get killer girl..so i can mask her..then let's go to Genosha.
Taylor: Hmm I assure you I couldn't get tested in secret, no matter who I went through, besides the fact it's not a mutant ability, it has nothing to do with superhuman powers I wish I knew someone I could speak too..on supernatural matters..but the only people I know who I could speak too about matters such as these like Ventro we don't see eye to eye...I'll be sure to get in contact with the PDF as soon as possible preferably later today..I'll be seeing you Director keep me informed on the progress your making with the FBI...and I'll be in contact with you as well.
Wave: You don't sound too surprised
Kelsey: Ooh Rachey you have a brother..is he a cute..what's his name..and superhero name and
Korin: Stop..that information is something I don't think she wants to divulge and it isn't neccessary...either
Kelsey: Oh alright
Korin: I'd be great if you could offer us some assistance of sorts but I suppose this meeting is over..I'll see about reaching about the Phoenix..although I must admit working with someone as unstable as her..and with a record like her's...I'd almost prefer to reach out to the Avengers...but I have a better chance of the crazy bird helping me..then him considering what I know of his history.
Oliver: all the lights aren't on with this guy...okay. Hello..goodbye..hello..anyway sounds like you've been having a stressful morning. My name is Oliver Morris, perhaps you've heard of me..and my company before, well recently I've become very interested in some research of yours regarding pym particle's..

"Dale was on the roof on his phone playing a game of fruit ninja, he wished he could use spider sense to get a higher score but a game on his phone wasn't exactly dangerous. Taking his eyes off the phone and a break from the game caused him to notice the man in the trench coat who appeared to be easedropping even if he was too far away to actually hear the conversation unless."

Dale: This guy seems pretty interesting..might have to drop in on him..and see what he's up too..the trench coat always gives em away...they need to pick a new article of clothing in the villain hand book really.

"Dale spun a web and swung over to another roof, then began forming a string of web to lower himself near the guy tapping him on the shoulder."

Dale: Hey sorry to intrude friendly neighorhood superhuman watch committee at your service..okay..not really it's just spiderman but really someone as sketchy as you..seems like they should be minding their business..and not some professors..don't you think?
"Dave groaned and quickly pushed Tiffany off of him. Pushing an attractive girl off of him something that if scene by prying eyes could look bad and be easily misunderstood."

Dave: Yeah I have toys but only Sandra can play with them..sorry...Abby..you shouldn't have heard that..glad to see your back Tiff...not really..not at all.. what do you want?

Last edited by Infinity on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:09 am

Rachel: Of course I'm not surprised. I know what my brother is doing to himself but after our sister, what can I do? I've tried reaching out, he refuses to talk to me. And now with this entire damn conflict, I'd probably just end arguing over him siding with Phoenix

"Rachel looks at the vampire and sighs, but then has a thought"

Rachel:...there is someone else you can call

"Rachel had just thought of it. He wasn't sure they could help, but it was better than Sandra or Stark"

Rachel: I'll give you a phone number. You're going to get answered by a man named Psych. Don't try and remove any info from his head, or you'll be sorry.

"Rachel writes down a number"

Rachel: Tell him your problems. He...has a team. Not necessarily one with a lot of resources but, they deal in helping mutants, and they're efficient, plus they're experts in stealth jobs

------

"Stella and Gally return, as well as Aya carrying a pair of swords and her red jacket"

Filipe: Going double sword Aya?
Aya: Not really. The second one is assurance. I am ready, Milo Ventro

Filipe: Alright Milo...whatever you're about to drag us into...Shadow X-Me...or...hmm...guys! Move out!

----

"Before Dale can actually tap the shoulder, the guy raises his hand and shushes him"

Max: Hey spidey...I don't think we've met, but I've seen ya on the news. Yer a good kid. Now keep quiet, tryin to overhear science boy and mister Morris over there

"Max had been investigating a string of disappearances in the super villain community. Some two bit hero named Yellowjacket had been vaporizing perks around his area, and a lieutenant for some organization called AIM had hired him. He didn't really care much for perks, but killing villains didn't sit well with him, so he'd track down the guy, hand him over to custody before the AIM guys could get a hold of him"

Max: Look, don't you have a bank robbery to step or somethin? I got a job to do. Don't wanna be rude to the last hero that gives a crap but...this aint nothin you need to worry yourself with

"Max was obviously unaware HOW Yellowjacket's powers worked, only that he had tracked him down to this university campus, and to that lab"

----

Arthur: Alright sir. If you need anything else, FBI is going to start working around the clock to get ourselves back on our feet. After all the mayhem a lot of old MRD jurisdictions fell back on us

"Arthur gets up and offers a handshake"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:42 am

Tiffany: Awww but I like toys.

"Tiffany has a sad face but perked up quickly on Dave's next question."

Tiffany: Oh I don't want anything.
Abby: Then... what are you doing here Tiff?
Tiffany: Visiting my best best best best best best best friends of course!

"Tiffany was already hugging Abby by this time before moving along dancing fashion to David patting him on the head and learning forward placing her head near his shoulder, almost if she was fixing to kiss him."

Tiffany: Oh David, you are still sooooooo cuuuuuuute!

"She backed off randomly dancing for a few steps before ending with a twirl."

Tiffany: So what's we up to today guys?

"Tiffany asked curiously as if she'd be invited along."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next