Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 8:57 pm

"There waiting for Earring is Ruth, the Angel of Vengeance."

Ruth: Hello fallen. It's been a few weeks now. The killings against angels outside this tower haven't stopped. Have you not found any leads on the girl that assaulted us then? We cannot let this continue much longer. You and the other are aware of this right?

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 1:24 am

"Katy kinda agreed with Filipe, Sandra is generally a good person but these moods she gets could end up leading to the downfall of everything. It's why she never took up Sandra's offer in the end."

Katy: I've been her best friend for years, somebody she's always turned to on hard times outside Milo. I'd say I knows as much about Sandra as Milo does, or close to it. Why, do you ask?

"Katy figured Filipe must of had some idea in mind to ask this."

-----

"Misery was playing his cards to perfection. You couldn't tell what this man was thinking. He waited for the proper moment and when the cards was right."

Misery: Royal Flush.

"With a ten, queen and ace on the table, Misery laid out a jack and king to complete the hand."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
Mike B

Mike B

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 4:56 am

"Nice shot!" Wayne exclaimed as the three man team advanced deeper into the war zone. Wayne wondered how the ladies were fairing with their secret squirrel shit. He knew the two of them together could accomplish much, but something was eating at him with Veronica. When he really thought about it... Where was she from? Why was everything going along so perfectly?

"Wayne? Wayne?" Victor called before Wayne broke away from his thoughts with a few quick blinks. "Where we going?" Victor asked.

"Oh..." Wayne said before holding his hand out and making a 3D map appear. "Just a little more east, then we dig."

"Roger that."

------------------------

Back at the Takers base of operations Kara and Veronica are working with smiles on their faces. Kara was more so biting her lower lip from her odd lust for Aaron Stark's genius, while Veronica had her usual grin of confidence.

------------------------

Ethan, Veronica's cousin and newest recruit arrived at the base of the Takers with a smirk on his face. When his cousin mentioned the 3 Ps, pleasure, profit, and power, he had to come see what was up. As he entered, Veronica appeared beside him. It was just a mirage, but she looked as if you could touch her.

"So this is it? Looks kinda old?" He commented.

"Well do you see those huge containers there?" Veronica said as she pointed ahead. "If you're gonna share the rewards, you have to share the work."

"I'm not a contractor, but if you want me to play Build-a-Base for what you promised me, then sure." Ethan said before his body moved in a blur and started unpacking. Veronica smiled darkly before vanishing.

------------------

Deep within the base, Veronica removes the cerebro helmet and breathes heavily before exiting the room. Kara gives her a look of worry before something catches her eye on her computer monitor. Her excitement returns making her forget Veronica's odd behavior.

Veronica sweats and breathes heavily outside the room before putting a hand to her forehead. The price of power... isn't this bloody perfect... It's worth it though.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2014 10:45 pm

Filipe: I want you to say yes. Accept her deal. And then spy on her. I'll get James to set up a few psychic barriers. Hide away the fact you're spying on her under other stuff. These days our heads are so full of James's work they're a labyrinth for friend and foe. Of course this is basically stabbing her in the back and ending that trust...so are you up to it?

"Filipe stared at Katy. He felt like Fawkes or James having to go about things in this manner, but if Sandra already had that many of the stronger mutants on her side, he had little choice but to play dirty"

---

Marianna: It was kind of obvious you had that.

"Marianna turns her head to Misery and starts poking fun at him"

Marianna: You have a little twitch whenever you draw the right card or someone bets into a very good hand by you. Plus you switch hands holding the cards whenever you figure out someone else's bluff. You're probably a really baaaad liar

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:11 am

Earrings hid his annoyance behind a smile and gaudy jewelry. While looking for a murderous Angel killer was a priority it was pretty low on their list at the moment. "Ruth baby how's it goin? Have you loss some cosmic fat because gurl you lookin good."

He knew the response was likely not going to be equally fun so he decided to cut to the chase. "Well we haven't exactly been able to deal with that issue. There were issues with a malevolent force trying to swallow the world and also holding together this tower filled with a large number of magical constructs and beings. Its not easy keeping together a heaven on Earth. If the little slasher comes by will let you know."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:26 am

Katy: Well... I don't... I mean I've known Sandra since before the SXM days, when we was just a random gang of mutants hiding away from the government. We've been friends so many years, opened up to each other about so many personal issues. There is probably nobody on this I'm more close to her.

"Katy and Sandra may not always see eye to eye but their friendship ran deep. She would have a hard time with this, but what else could they do?"

Katy: There is no other choice, is there?

"She asked in a saddened tone."

---

Misery: Yet you still went all in, you would think such tells would give you the impression that was a bad idea.

"Misery was having his own fun with Marianna as well."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 am

Ruth: The issue is not the slasher coming by here fallen. She has been here. Perhaps outside this idyllic carbon copy of our Home, but around the city numerous angels, both fallen and just cut off due to the lack of contact with Our Father, have been getting killed.

"Ruth crosses her arms and gives Earrings and imperious look, that he's perhaps seen in the past. That gaudy air of superiority she carries whenever she speaks to someone bellow Archangel. To any angel still at the service of the Host, it'd send shivers"

Ruth: But the strangest issue is that according to what I have discerned, is that demons as well are being targeted. She is going after everything even remotely connected to the Heavenly Host. If you lack the resources or time to handle this yourself, as I imagined a fallen would, given your incompetence is what got you removed from the service of Our Father, then let me into your armory of stolen items of Heaven. I need something to confront this girl on even ground given my diminished nature. I will deliver you her if you give me that.

"Ruth gives Earrings serious look as she awaits his response, completely unaware. or perhaps uncaring she had just asked for access while insulting him in every sentence."

----

Filipe: There is. We just...let them go.

"He takes a deep and lets his head hang back on the chair, looking at the ceiling"

Filipe: Frankly, the team is...worthless at this point. That space station is nice, but the world sees us all as criminals. Genoshan authority is still being strong armed into keeping us out, and we don't have much else...Yamairo seems content to staying with his family up in the Hokkaido mountains. Fawkes never had to answer to me to begin with and it's for the best, that side of the team works alone. So me asking you to spy on her is just to make sure she doesn't do anything stupid...basically

"He stands up and stares at Katy"

Filipe: I'm not asking you to just report on her 24/7 so I can maneuver around her or something. I'm telling you that I'm going to let her do as she pleases. Whoever wants to join, can join, and they can say I'm not the leader. I never WANTED to be the leader. But...if she starts going off the rails. If you start getting wind she's going to do something really tremendously retarded...you contact me. With a good head start. Maybe I can do something about it as it comes

"He looked a bit defeated, as his eyes avoid Katy's"

----

Marianna: Oh? Deal 'em again then. I just needed a trial play

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:31 am

"Katy didn't expect that from Filipe. After all they'd been through to give up now. She wasn't sure how to respond."

Katy: Well if that's really what your want. For what it's worth I think you did a good job. I just hope Sandra can live up to the pressure of management.

"One of the biggest fears Katy had was Sandra eventually cracking. But if Filipe had no plans to stop her then the future seems set. All Katy could do now was watching over Sandra and alter Filipe if there's a issue."

---

Misery: If you insist on another round, I do not mind taking more of your money.

"Poker wasn't poker without at least a small bet in place. Misery dealt the cards for another game having no doubt he could take the girl again."

Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:57 pm

“Milo just groaned as he processed all the information he was getting. Terra-Corp getting attacked, cloning technology was the prime target, which wasn’t good. With everything going on he wasn’t ready for a clone war, and instantly tapped into Tess’s mind to send her to investigate at home base. She was taken from a meeting she was having with some Oscorp officials. He tampered with his own speed as well as space warping to the scene and quickly uttered a few incantations while slowing down time to a near stand still. A mystical white aura emanated from his hand as well as strange markings as he looked around the room.”

Milo: Fuck this isn’t good..

“Milo sighed as he scanned the memories of the surrounded people, reading frozen people was a difficult experience but one he’d grown accustomed to over the years. But he wasn’t ready to utilize any more power he’d gathered all the info he could with his powers, he vanished reappearing in his room as time resumed and he programmed an assignment through Tess via the egg to take over reigns of the investigation of the missing cloning tech and do her best to get good publicity about the accident. The public would be harsh on anything Terra-Corp related ever since the BROOD invasion it was a miracle they were even still operational, they’d need some kick ass developments to get back on the public’s good side.”

Milo: This could fuck up everything fuck! This close to gaining control of Terra-Corp and now this fuck. I can’t tell Nick and Cassandra anything related to the clones they’ll be quick to act without thinking,  I’ll talk to Sandra as well if she’s really taking over she’ll need to know some about this, but first.

“Milo moved at superhuman speeds and appeared next to Troy.”

Milo: Troy we need to talk..and you can’t tell anyone except your dad..what I’m about to say is probably on the news right now if not it’ll be in minutes..

“Milo knew he’d just rushed into Troy’s space without even a warning that he was dropping by, but right now Troy was one of the people he could trust the most especially with all the recent developments on the team.”

Milo: Someone targeted terracorp someone powerful, the attack was brief, destructive, and no one was hurt, as for the witnesses their memories are wiped and I can’t tell by who thing is what they took is cloning tech, like the kind that made Nick and Cassandra, if someone got their hands on that technology,  the wrong someone, someone much smarter than Tess and her low grade super villains bad things could happen. Remember the brood before we wiped them out I absorbed a dying brood’s powers and used that power to plant a parasite in Tess’s body after…I killed her. I was trying to take control of Terra-Corp, but apparently even Tess dosen’t have full access to everything in the company. If the Government gets involved I’m finished I’ll take the parasite out Tess’s body and let her die..and let the company crumble. Talk to your dad try to stage an attack on his company, I’m gonna go talk to Ollie see if I can get him and Aaron to come around to this plan too..if we make it look like whoever did this is targeting various influential companies I can get the press off Terra-Corp’s back, and have more time to find out who took the tech and why.

“Milo knew Greg wasn’t gonna take to his plan kindly, he didn’t enjoy people messing with his property, not to mention staging a terrorist plot but he’d have to find something to make it worth his while.”
………………………………………..
“Zach was just let it go..I’m not gonna keep doing this..Tesla and the others are gonna find us eventually no matter what you do with your powers to mask our precense.” Chulance was trying to plead with his friend who now had his own agenda to deal with humanity’s brutality against them.

“Think about it Chu? Think about everything we’ve done for the past decade, and then think about before that. You were there in the early days…back before all this shit started..with Asgard, you, Milo, Sandra, Harry, Filipe, all of you guys changed my life when the aliens invaded, you guys helped me discover my power, a purpose in life, and we did good things we saved people, lots of people. Hell we’ve saved people on other planets, in other dimensions and yet only in this one on this planet due to the people we save treat us like SHIT! Even the gods respect us yet soldiers and politicians walk all over us, hunt us, imprison us, experiment on us, and exterminate us. Back before Mother’s chaos wave we were so powerful it didn’t matter, we could ignore them but now..” Zach stopped now they were in actual danger, the government had more resources then it was accustomed too, and was more then ready to take on the de powered superhuman race.

“So that’s even more of the point, raising an army to go against the whole world is stupid Zach! Especially without the SXM!”

“Why because I need The Phoenix, and Fusion to save my ass!? I’m not you I went off on my own, I’m tired of letting them and icy tell me what to fucking do! Harry is fucking dead! More then dead he’s gone from fucking existence, and this is the thanks he gets, the world still treating us like shit! And you want to go back and save them? Come on Chu the future is mutants, if your concerned about your family we can find a way to give them powers, Terra-corp’s formula is the key.”

“That whole project is shut the fuck down, even General Ford’s backing can’t get it started up after the Brood fuck up.”

“IF you think experiments with giving and taking away powers were stopped by the BROOD your stupid, you remember the second aspect of my power seeing various possibilities I see many in which we take the formula ourselves, use it to reach the pinnacle of our evolution and take the planet from these fucking idiots in suits. I’m telling you Chu join my side but regardless if I can’t make you I’ll talk with you later there’s someone I need to speak with.” Zach left the room going up the stairs and slamming the door while Chulance yelled out struggling to escape his bonds. But for some reason his powers didn’t work just like Zach said.

On the other side at the top of the stairs was Siya who’s eyes briefly flashed red. “It’s done he still believes he can’t access his powers without your permission.”

“Good keep it that way Siya.  Now then I’ve been having quite a few visions of a little birdy I want to talk too, someone I think we might be able to bring to our side, the side of reason.” Zach smiled as he made his way into another room a vast empty room with two metallic gloves with strange symbols on them. “This should prove useful” Zach walked over to the center of the room where the gloves stood, and put them on. Suddenly the sound of various machine engines turning on was heard, and this was his own version of cerebro. It was based on cerebro’s technology but he’d need to get a look at the original cerebro to get his hands on it and that was missing. Meaning his target was the group that had snatched Xavier’s machine, but first he had others to communicate with.  With the help of the harbringer he reached out to his old friend, his essence seeping into her head.”

Zach: Sandra we need to talk.

“Zach’s image flickered near Sandra’s presence, the probability of that happening was low but genuine due to his device.  He didn’t know her stance on Chulance, and he didn’t want to give up his friend till he brought him along to his cause at the same time if he had to he’d use his buddy as a bargaining chip to his end goal the completion of the harbringer.”
………………………………………………………..
“Oliver groaned as he looked at the words on the screen. Attack at Terracorp facility.”

Oliver: Just what the world needs right now an attack on a terra corp facility, fuck times like this I wish the avengers were still around.

“Oliver shook his head and went over to his desk reaching for his iphone and dialing Aaron again hoping to get in contact with Stark to get his opinion on what to do about that situation, hell if he had to he’d contact Osborn.”
…………………………
“Ledge was looking at his recent text history with Elle. He was still trying to persuade her to join the X Force she certainly had the experience what with her time on the agency and all. But that kind of business was something she was avoiding now adays, and she’d left with Kujon to investigate a mutant that might be related to her father in some way, officially X Force  business but Alex let her take over the mission despite her not being a member now he was stuck at home base watching a super powered pyromaniac play card games with an ex con.”

Ledge:  Leaving the fucking tower unprotected just for some space station..I still don’t get it, it dosen’t matter if we get cerebro back..obviously we’re having issues with management..

“Ledge reached into his pack for another cigarette, lighting it, and taking a puff. One of the perks of immortality being able to feed his nicotine addiction without having to worry about causing any damage to his health, every smokers dream.”
…………………………….
“The only thing we’re gonna need to dig is our graves unless Kara and Veronica actually gave us a concrete plan to deal with World War Doom.” Damon was glad he picked up EMP’s but he knew that wouldn’t be enough to burn through all of Doom’s defense systems and no telling what Morgan cooked up, magic was exotic, and not something his powers were always prepared to deal with and neither was he.
"Rachel's phone started going off with the caller ID being unknown."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:33 pm

"Aaron rockets awake from his phone. A woman is sleeping beside. He gives it a few seconds for Extremis to kick in and remove the alcohol from his system before he answers it, grabbing the phone and moving into another room of his suite"

Aaron: Stark here.

---

Simon: It doesn't really matter. We don't have to really listen to whoever it is. Once James finds a lead, we'll run with that right?

Fawkes: Absolutely correct. We go in, handle whoever stole the cerebro and tell Milo where to find it. Problem solved.

"James's eyes twitch a bit as he keeps scanning. One city, one block, one building at a time. Cerebro gave off a very distinct psionic signal. If it was turned on, he'd know. If it isn't, he'd have to keep going manually. His eyes suddenly widen"

James: Terra-corp just got attacked...no details...memories were wiped...

"He says it in almost a trance like fashion, since most of his head is still conducting the search. Fawkes stares at him for a bit"

Fawkes: Ledge. Take Erica, ask Peter for a ride. Go investigate. See what you can dig up.

---

"Rachel picks it up"

Rachel: Hello. Rachel Ventro here

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:46 pm

Oliver: Aaron sounds like you've been having fun this morning I can't say the same for me. Some bad stuff is happening there was an attack on a Terra-corp facility we should probably look into it..I hate them as much as you do but we need to keep their publicity good anything remotely connected to us..plus I'm guessing whoever went after them took something related to their cloning tech and we don't need any more alternate Milo and Sandra's running around..

"Oliver hoped Aaron would have some discreet way of looking into this situation, because he'd used all his resources short of asking Sammie to use her power which he refused to do since she was hellbent on forsaking her "Destiny" and enjoying her successful corporate career at oscorp rather then be a pawn for the angels."
"Ledge just flicked the cig to the ground and stomped it out. There was never a boring day on the X Force, that's all a man with infinite years on earth bar mystical or cosmic interference could ask for."

Ledge: Great I still don't understand why we didn't just cut her head off after the whole BROOD fiasco, it's not like the public would have cared but just like a bad weed we let her live and she kept growing.

"Letting Tess live wasn't a popular situation but he wasn't at the top and didn't know Milo had control of her, all he knew was Terracorp was still a functional company after they worked with an alien race to sell humanity for food, and use their mutants for labor."

Ledge: Anyway I'll sniff around see if I can get a lead on anything, come on Er let's go talk to the Flash and see if we can get a boost.

"Ledge with Erica accompanying him went to Peter's door and knocked."

Ledge: Hey Speedy me and the shape shifter need a ride to terra-corp apparently I've got a new case to work.
???: Oh my GAWD!!! RACHEEE!!!!!

"Kelsey screamed on the other end of the phone. It had been years since she'd been in contact with her friend, agency brats stranded in some foreign high end school in Paris because they acted up. She wondered if Rachel would recognize her voice now that she moved on to dating the leader of the SXM and was famous."

Kelsey: Rachel! It's Me Kelsey! I really really need your help if you have the time..something..happened to me I don't wanna talk about it on the phone..but I'm on Genosha I didn't know where else to go..I.

"Kelsey's voice started to falter whatever she wanted to discuss was painful and not a subject that get her chatty."

Kelsey: I'm sorry I really can't explain it Rach is there any where I can meet you?

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Aaron: Ollie...talk slower...

"Aaron is still half asleep. Ollie repeats it and he gets a yawn back"

Aaron: Okay look. Meet me at SHIELD HQ in NYC. I have an idea...can't guaranty it wont be flashy

"He hangs up before Ollie can protest, and starts getting ready, breakfast and shower"

----

"Peter peaks outside, headphones in on his head, looking half asleep as usual. He lightly taps Erica and Ledge, giving them super speed"

Peter: Should be enough to get ready and then head out. It'll last you till NYC. Sent me a message over the PsyNet once you're done...

"He yawns before retreating back into his room"

----

"Rachel clears her ear after the huge scream"

Rachel: What do you mean something? Look Kelsey, do you know the bar right by the intersection that leads down the street to the Watchtower? The big massive building that's United Nations HQ these days? Meet me outside that bar

"Rachel hangs up and ponders how to get there. Filipe was off god knows where handling what she saw in her dream. Just then, she gets a pat on the back. Gally is there, still in pjs"

Gally: Do you require assistance mother?
Rachel: Yeah. I need to get to Genosha, but your dad isn't here and

"Before Rachel can say another word, she's teleported to Genosha city main street, in her street clothes"

Rachel: I'm not sure how...goddamn it.

"She sighs and heads towards the bar. Fortunately both girls knew how to cook...better than her even"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Marvel
Mod
Mod
Marvel

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Oliver: Damn it alright I’ll be there I’m guessing not in gear.

“Oliver was always eager for a chance to hop into his costume and kick some ass but right now didn’t seem the most opportune. Still he packed his gear in his suit case, and used the hammer space tech on his watch to digitalize it and put it in the designer watch before making his way out of the door, and contacting his driver.”

Oliver: I’m gonna need a ride..SHIELD HQ in NYC…perfect I’ll be down in a few right after I grab a bite to eat.
……………………
Ledge: Thanks Bud.

“Ledge always felt better when he was speeded up, it was like drugs but 100x more awesome. Within seconds they were out and bout in NYC the perks of superhuman speed.”

Ledge: Let’s get started Terra Corp…
…………………
“Kelsey clutched the phone in her hands she didn’t know what to think. She was finally close to getting to the SXM, Korin was right. Her days running from MRD forces were over, times were changing. In no time she made her way to the bar as best as she could. It wasn’t long before she saw her old friend walking through the streets while she stood under the protection of the bar roof not wanting to be exposed to the sun.”

Kelsey: Rachey!!!

“She yelled out to her friend waving but being careful to stay under cover, if anyone could help her or have a key viewpoint on her condition it was Rachel, she was a ventro after all.”

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:11 pm

Erica: Understood Claws.

"Erica is seen checking the gun in her hidden holster as well as the sniper that's dissembled and she's carrying in her bag"

Erica: We should avoid attracting attention of the authorities. If we require infiltration I can take the form of an agent...we need only make sure that agent doesn't interfere

---

"Rachel waves back and soon is with her under the cover, giving her a hug"

Rachel: It's been way too long. Say...do you have any money for a drink? Lets get inside

"Rachel leads her inside. As per usual the clientele was...weird. Even by Genoshan standards. Even if they couldn't tell, angels, demons, werewolves, vampires, all manner of paranormal creatures. Genosha was a neutral ground as decreed by both Michael and Lucifer. No conflict was allowed, at least officially. It was also the favorite bar of just about every member of the SXM"

Rachel: So...what do you need?

----

"Aaron finishes getting ready, equipping his armor over his suit. The girl he was with wakes up just barely in time to see him fly off towards SHIELD HQ. She finds a message behind"

Had a great time. I left some food and money for a cab anywhere you need. And my number of course

"Aaron flies through the skies at full speed. NYC looks vastly different. Hover technology is standard now. You can see bellow cars working with repulser tech. Off in the distance you can see the massive structure of the warpgate that connects to all the others around the globe, and near the massive New York Bay the Hellicarrier port and SHIELD's main HQ"

Aaron: Welp, better hurry or I'll be late

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 pm

"That was one sizzling burn angel, but I'll give that one to you." Earrings knew she was right. Angels were disappearing and their killer was at large. He knew Tie was less concerned due to its reluctance to target anything but Angels. Now it targeting demons was another matter. Getting angry Angels involved was another matter, but Demons would create more chaos here.

"Earning the wraith of Heaven's finest and mouthy warriors is bad enough." He didn't even want to look at Ruth. That gaze always annoyed and worried him. "You have a point though. Don't worry I'll let you take a peak at my toys and even help you out. You'll get to see how far incompetence got me."

The world around them changed as they were pulled into his Reality Marble. They appeared inside a grand Cathedral. Walls lined with weapons and artifacts procured from numerous time periods and even some Ruth personally recognized. Earrings was fully aware of most Angelic beings' opinion of him and his sister. Being in his own Reality Marble was one of the best places he could ever be in if Ruth ever did decide to just take everything he had.

"So what would you like? I may not have everything of worth since that Uruk King has most of it, but I have decent selection."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:14 pm

"Ruth gazes around."

Ruth: Some of these have been missing from their last known locations for centuries. Millennia without an inkling...and you don't seem to have only Abrahamic things here

(or you do, you decide. Just offhand comment not meant to state facts)

"Ruth goes along towards the bows and finds something of interest"

Ruth: The bow of the Goddess Artemis. Is she aware you have this? I take it you did not just acquire it lawfully. Regardless.

"She grabs it"

Ruth: This...gives me an idea. But it would require someone to serve as bait

"She gives Earrings an evil little smile, obviously suggesting he should be the bait"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 7:49 pm

"If she knew I had that sweetie we wouldn't even be having this conversation." he smiled enjoying the reactions Ruth had to his collection. A lot of these he had to fight for to grab. Others he wasn't dumb enough to think he would come out of those battles without injuries even immortals couldn't shake off.

He didn't expect for her to go for that weapon and then her not so subtle suggestion came up. "Ugh just like my sister huh."
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Ruth: I can use this to injure her from a distance. Even an enochian barrier can protect her from an arrow fired from Artemis's bow. You flush her out...I take the shot. Are you up for it?

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:01 am

"Sandra seemed not surprised by Zach presence. It wasn't uncommon for people to show up on the spot in various ways."

Sandra: Been a while hasn't it Zach. May I assume this little talk is not about giving Chulance back? You do know certain members of my team are quite unhappy he's gone.

"Sandra spoke like SXM was already hers. The certain member Sandra was referring to would obviously be Tesla and Sandra wouldn't mind starting off her reign with a strong first impression."

-----

"Milo had just bust in blurting out all kind of stuff about a attack and needing to attack other places and what not, Troy really didn't give two fucks about Terra Corp but he was working with Milo and this does seem like something his dad would pay close attention to."

Troy: Alright alright, shut up already. Father probably won't like your plan but I'll go pass word of this.

"It was always something with this damn place, no wonder he previously left."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:25 am

"I'm always up for risking my life." Earrings said as reality changed around them and cold steel replaced the marble floor. "We have been tracking the murders, but the only people who could deal with it are yours truly and my companion who's upstairs dealing with intruders from Purgatory. Tentacles and other fleshy things are everywhere."

He sighed hoping they're be some time off soon. "I did examine the pattern and to her credit it was hard to figure out. Even in seeming randomness I have a good idea on her location. With you here it shouldn't be impossible to capture her."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:09 pm

"Ruth's wings materialize as she takes aim with the bow, energy quickly forming into an arrow"

Ruth: I'm not sure we're going to capture her or kill her. Either way...her patterns indicate she's killing anyone that's an angel or a demon. There's not many of us left...so discerning where she is shouldn't be too hard.

---

"Somewhere in Shanghai, Hei is watching a series of trucks being loaded on the docks. It's raining heavily. Off in the distance (currently night) the glow of the warpgate creates an eery feeling over the entire city. He speaks Chinese into his com,"

Hei: Huang...it seems I found the cargo. They transported it by sea rather than using the warpgate

"On the other side Huang, the aging mission control for the Black Reaper, speaks back"

Huang: Good job. Track them to the sales position. And then take them down. I'll contact our mystery patron

"Hei didn't like having to work for someone who didn't even have the decency to introduce themselves. It was a woman, that was all they knew"

"Huang meanwhile sends a message to the supposed contact information detailing they had found the stolen merch. Unknown to them both, they had been hired by Sarah, and the merch they were after was part of the bipedal weaponry that half the arms scientist in the world were wondering had come from"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Sarah sat back in her own repulsor jet craft flying over the city. It was a civillan vehicle from the outside, but on the inside she sat in her cushy chair surrounded by heavily armed contractors. One of them Hideki Matsuo worked with her father often but chose to change to the most fortunate family member.

"Alright my property has been located. Ready up people." Sarah put down her tablet and got up to address the small team she had with her. Bringing in many more than a dozen would cause too much attention. Even her contractors weren't wide spread in Asia. "If this man is as good as they say, don't expect much."

"Which will be followed by us taking on mecha godzilla?" Hideki asked getting a few restrained chuckles from the other soldiers. Sarah just hit on the shoulder and grabbed her glass.

"Like I said don't expect much. You all are some of the most well paid soldiers in the world. Mr. King here ex SAS right? Why did you join up?"

"For the bloody cool arm that's why!" He lifted his right arm that was lost in a firefight. Even started spinning his hand like a top. "Oh and the money don't forget about that."

"Which is why you'll protect or beat down anything I want you to. If I say mud wrestle you better ask where's the mud pit."

They moved over the city at speed heading towards the target. The plan was to land at least a kilometer away from the action. "Hideki I want you scout ahead when we land. Inform me of the situation as it develops. Only observe don't get involved. If you do your joining the unemployment line."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Might want to look for Andy. He just owns a pet shop. Cute guy who loves little animals. Not many know he's around, but he's checked in with me. That one is more likely to get attacked. His shop isn't in the most well traveled area which makes it easier to kill him without everyone noticing." Earrings frowned knowing they might not come to a great sight. He hasn't checked in too recently. His wings or what was left of them could be seen spread out in his shadow. They were nothing but chains floating in the wind. Remnants of his true form he would never be able to show with Heaven gone.

"Alright lets go." They both flew off reach their destination with little issue.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:40 pm

"Ruth vanishes from Earring's sight, but he can hear her voice in his head"

Ruth: Go towards the shop. I'm watching. If she appears, leave it to me. Fear not, you have the Angel of Vengeance watching over you fallen. May our Father be with you

----

"Hei keeps tabs on the truck carrying the cargo as it winds down and up the busy streets of Shanghai. All around you can see strange bizzare things. People with all manner of mechanic and cyborg parts. Powers and mutant fights everywhere, half of them not true mutants but people taking experimental power granting drugs. Shanghai had become a hive for all manner of such dealings."

Hei: They've pulled up

"Hei watches from a roof in the distance as the truck pulls up by the back of what appears to be a restaurant"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:15 am

Sarah accessed the camera in Hideki's eyes through her tablet. She could see what was going on quite clearly. He was able to move with ease through the streets, but it was clear that Shanghai became far more chaotic in recent years. This place would be another potential test bed for her plans. Right now all she focused on was that truck. It was big enough to carry weapons, cybernetic parts, computers etc.

As it pulled into the restaurant. Some men were getting out. Hideki examined their movements and appearance. Even Sarah could see them now. "Cyborgs huh. Looks like off the shelf black market tech. Its close to what I have, but not many of you still have old Japanese cyborg specialists in your staff now do you. Assholes."

"Ma'am continue to observe?"

"Yep, we haven't even seen our guy yet. I'm sending two more operatives your way." Sarah was ready to make sure no matter what happened she would get her equipment back and find out who's doing this. It was going to blow up into bad PR soon if organized criminal groups were able to seriously threaten her.

--------------------------------------------------------

"As he is with you." Earrings waved her off and walked to the front of the store. He looked through the window and could see a lot of noisy animals there. Which was odd since the resident Angel could easily keep them calm. Opening the door he walked inside more curious than cautious. He did want to appear vulnerable.

"Where is my favorite animal lover! Come on Andy you have a store to run!"

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:50 am

"Just as she comments "we haven't even seen our guy", one of the guards by the back of the truck gets pulled by an almost invisible wire. The rain and thunder mask his scream as he gets electrocuted, and Hei, now wearing his mask, drops down, stabbing the other one in the head, just to be sure"

Hei: Huang...they're heavily modified with cybernetics. This wasn't in the info packet the patron gave us

"He confirms the cybernetics on the dead guard, and then goes to the truck's open door to confirm it's the right cargo"

---

"Nobody answers. Earrings goes a biiit too further inside, and the door closes behind him. A barrier of dark enochian sigils goes up, and the mud gold glow of the young angel killer's sword now lights up the store. She hadn't expected to find Earrings of all people here, but now that he was"

Melker: Earrings...one of the two angels running this city.

"She calmly states the identity of her target. The barrier is meant to block out Tie. She lifts her sword off the ground and prepares to attack"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next