Yellow Flag
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of HU

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Heroes Uprising Thread 3

Go down 
+3
LuckyMan
True Grave
shinigamiriku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:00 pm

Jet: Oh Amber I love you! So direct and to the point. But lets say you kill me here and now, what do you think happens to Sandra?

"Jet loved playing games, being in the face of destruction didn't change that. Besides if things got tough their may be a beacon of darkness in the room. Until then, why not have some fun."

Previously owned - Playstation, Nintendo 64, XBOX, XBOX 360.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/?sid=ba70bc65387fd356f8c04d7d9
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:24 pm

Amber:...4, 5

"She hits five, and instantly disappears. Fathae brings the sword down and with another yell of Excalibur, she sends a wave of light towards Jet"

Fathae: HAVE AT TEE VILLAIN!

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
https://theyellowflag.forumotion.com
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 3:53 pm

"Jet quickly seeped away into the darkness, his feet was still on the ground so there was always a connection even with the room full of light. The shadows then try to use the same connection to pull Fathea and Katy under as well. Katy quickly turned to mist to evade, this was turning into a battle which wasn't what Katy wanted, yet."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:58 pm

"Fathae slams the ground again and her sword's light disperses the shadows around around her. As she does, Jet feels Amber appear from behind and blast him point blank with a Ragna Blade. The blast is so powerful it destroys the entire corridor they are on, and takes a good portion of the base with it, water beginning to seep in from around"

Fathae: It seems Amber might cause this place to collapse!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:12 am

Katy: And her desire to kill Jet might screw Phoenix forever, damnit this isn't how I hoped this would go.

"The attack ripped apart Jet's skin more then is already was, but the darkness kept tying the pieces back together."

Jet: Beautiful Amber. Let the hate fuel you, feed of those dark desires of hatred for me. Show me rage and destruction, for Harry!

"Jet seemed to be loving every minute of this and sent shadow tendrils to wrap around Amber and attempt to throw her into a dark whole he had formed."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 6:51 am

True to his word, Garfield appeared in Phoenix, Arizona. Jericho had activated a new feature in the three vampires, they could now sniff out " black hearted " individuals. He was currently on the trail of a very strong scent. Tracing it to a building near the edge of the city, he phased into a black mist and entered the building. Not paying any attention to the decorum of the building, he found the source of aroma.

" P-please sir, j-j-j-just a little more. I swear i'll g-g-get the money! "

From the ceiling Garfield could see some guy in his mid thirties on his knee' groveling to another man. The other man in question was leaning back on a couch with two naked women, five other men were sitting around the room either watching with self-indulgant expressions or ignoring him. It only took a moment to get the gist of what was going on, a drug ring and the stuttering man was clearly a junkie in the worst way.

" Ha ha, how pathetic can you get? "

" Hey Lex maybe we can just be  " nice " and let him get some, youve already got the guys wife and daughter on your arm "

" Fuck that shit man, make him fuck his daughter, then snort some of the guys stuff out of his wifes ass "

" You guys are fucking sick and damn aint these ideas good " Lex the leader snickered and knocked both women to the ground " A little family play sounds fun, get to it, then i'll give you all the stuff you want, oh wait " he pulled out a gun and shot the man in the shoulder " Use your blood as lube, I wanna see some anal! "

Garfield reformed back into his physical form and clung to the ceiling like a spider. His fangs portruded out as the scent of fresh blood filled the air, but he pushed aside his desire to feed. He counted off five black hearted men in total. That wasnt bad at all, this Lex was the worst or best depending on how you looked at it. His scent nearly overpowered the rest, but their little banter brought it all to the service.

" HOLY SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?! "

Garfield grinned, not caring that he'd been spotted, considering he was about to attack anyway. Four large tentacles crawled out from his back(Bringing that Kaneki Ken realness!) he dropped down from the ceiling and the room descended into chaos, shouting and gunfire dominated the room till it suddenly fell eerily silent. Garfield stood in front of Lex of lex, his four associates all impaled by Garfields tentacles.

In his hand was a bag containing four still beating hearts, the enchantment placed on it was keeping them active as it was necessary for whatever spell Jericho was working " And then there was one, decided to save the most fucked up one for last " he took a step forward and bullet caught him in the side of the head. He shrugged this off, already starting to heal, Lex started crying

" Oh please dont kill me! I never knew my father and I'm just so lonely and need love! "

Garfield laughed, guy had lost his damn mind. Behind him he could hear the mother and daughter fighting over a suit case. The father lay dying on the ground from multiple bullet wounds, forgotten. Garfield shook his head, not the first time he'd seen a scene like that and not to be the last either. He reached out and yanked Lex up and pinned him to the wall with his tentacles.  Reaching into his mouth, he pulled out a black weblike substance and flung it at the women.

He grew out two more tentacles and molded the webbing to bind them together and cover their mouths. Turning his attention back to lex, he ripped the mans clothes off and began the slow and agonizing process of skinning him, humming some macabre tune of Britney Spears under his breath to accompany Lex's screams of pain " There " he said once he was finished removing all the skin " Dont you look like a knock out, now onto business "

He slowly pushed his hand through Lex's chest and gripped his heart. With the same agonizing slowness, he ripped it out and threw it into the bag. Taking some small comfort that he'd made the world a better place, he turned back to the drugged out family. The father was barely clinging to life, so he crushed his skull under his feet and walked over to the women.

They screamed through the webbing and fought like crazy to try and get out, to no avail " Personally I have nothing against you, but lets be real, your lives are basically over anyway. I'm doing the honorable thing by killing you, you'll live on inside of me and hell i've got tentacles. I'm queer as a three dollar bill but weve all seen to much hentai for me to not give this a try " sprouting out one more tentacle, slightly thicker then the others, Garfield started advancing forward.

---------------------------------------------------

Following the musical number, the others started wandering off, to either relax or do more training. Tanesha walked over to Sandra " So what was this about helping me with my training? " she felt like she was biting off more then she could chew with this question, but she couldnt help but want to be near Sandra, no matter what she was becoming.
Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 12:56 pm

Amber: You really think I'm out of control don't you?

"Amber vanishes within a circle of purple light, the stepping disks of the Soulsword, and reappears behind Jet and blasts him point black with a hellfire bolt, assaulting both his physical behind and his soul. She then sends a telepathic message to Katy"

Amber: Get Fathae out of here before the place collapses. And warn the others. I'm going to teleport him to the nearest Stark rebuilt city so I can use the Second Sorcery to finish this!

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:13 pm

"Sandra was happy Tenesha came over to her and smiled somewhat sinisterly about the training."

Sandra: Oh darling I've had a idea.   Many times being in SXM requires us to deal with not just one or two opponents but a whole large scale group.   We've fought armies, countries and even entire species.   What I'm thinking is putting you in a series of real world tests to see how you handle such situations.

"Sandra looks at Tenesha top to bottom."

Sandra: Girl your are fine!  But for this training I must suggest you dress the part.   Come with me.

"Sandra takes Tenesha to a dressing room.   Tenesha walks in and soon comes out in a orange prison jumpsuit."

Sandra: It's not glamorous but seeing your headed off to prison it's only fitting.

"Tenesha was gonna question this but Sandra shadow ported the 2 girls inside the prison in a empty cell."

Sandra: Here is the break down.   I'm going to cause the breakout for all the prisoners.  The others sadly won't be much help to you, they are set up to fall fast.   This is a standard city size jailhouse, about 5 floors with anywhere between 80 to 100 cops.   At first expect non-lethal retaliation.   This mean cuffs, batons, tasers, and tear gas.   When that fails, which I'm sure it will because I have confidence in you baby.   Then will quickly move on to lethal  weapons, which generally means 9mm pistols and pump action shotguns.    There may not may not be a few auto's around, so you may have some AK's to deal with.    Now, if you take to long getting out of here, MRD will show up.   They'll be packing mutant assistance and humans with anti-mugen weapons, so you wanna get out of here before then.

Your ultimate goal is to make your way through all levels of the building to the roof, a helicopter is parked there.   You can fly them right?   In the movies it's just clicking a bunch of buttons and playing with the stick and off you go... eh, well whatever, I'll be there anyway.   Make it to the helicopter and you win this.   Oh! and baby, don't die please.   This is very important.

"Tenesha was shocked, this was a large scale set up and Tenesha wasn't sure she could handle it."

Sandra: Oooh baby!  I just got a wonderful idea.

"Sandra gave the other girl a quick kiss and smiled."

Sandra: I know your here in a life and death battle against a prison full of cops.   But babe, if you could get me one of those pairs of cuffs.   Oh yea, we'll have a time tonight.

"With that final thought of some kinky and potentially rough sex left lingering in Tenesha's head, Sandra vanishes through the shadows.   Moments later the power go's out and the cells all unlock, backup lights turn on to reveal the prisoners all in a large scale riot and the cops forming fast."

-----

"The attack takes a toll on the already weakened Jet, who still laughs amused."

Jet: Oh Amber my dear. I know your not out of control, but you don't need to be. Your intentions are still dark, driven by sorrow and revenge. It's... beautiful really.

"Katy is quick to get Fathae out as the place starts falling apart."

Katy: This can't be right. Amber's going to kill Jet but we haven't resolved the issue with Sandra yet. Fathae can you make your way from here? I think I'll have to intervene. I'd hate to do so but there is no certainty outright killing Jet is the answer, he's to calm about all this. He has a plan and I guarantee it has to do with Sandra.

"If Amber killed Jet it was a 50/50 shot in the dark. Everything might turn out ok and Sandra might return to normal, then SXM is saved. But then, it's Jet. They've already thought they killed him once, and it didn't work out. What if the same thing happens again, what if the darkness in Sandra is linked to this somehow? It just seems to big of a gamble."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:19 am

"What's that?" The lights went out in the prison shower then came back on in seconds. The area and the two half naked men were illuminated by the light.

"are you sure you don't know anything?" the security guard reached down getting an immediate reaction from the prisoner. "You scratch my back I spank yours. No one has to know."

"Aw yeah I mean...I really don't know. He's transferred, but I remember him always carving weird symbols in some places with blood. Please I can't let anyone else know I was here with you." his light frame tensed up briefly as the pressure increased. The alarms were blaring loudly barely distracting the prison guard. "I-I think you have somewhere else to be."

The dark skin man smiled and let him go. "Hmm well you are right. If your friends don't like it bring them a long. Pleasure, pain or both are great motivators." he began putting his clothes back on and made his way out. He had his fun and he was sure his friend wanted more, but that was saved for later. However, his mission was over with. Having fun with guards and prisoners didn't really get him any information.

He was in the bathroom washing his hands as he heard the yelling and gunfire. "Sounds like someone's having fun." he fixed his name tag that said 'Bill' and began looking in the mirror feeling a little impressed at his chiseled jaw and sexy stubble.

For a few mins he was distracted until,

"FFFUUUUUUUUUCK!" behind him a guard was yelling as he was tossed into the bathroom be several prisoners. It was three of them with a couple batons and one with a shotgun. The guard behind him was on the floor crawling backwards as his assailants approached. They were shouting obscenities as they approached and began kicking the man everytime he tried to stand.

"Damn that's a little harsh."

They stopped and looked towards the voice. Bill was still at this point flexing in the mirror ignoring the three dangerous men walking towards him. The half conscious security guard's vision was blurred as he watched them approach Bill. "Bill be-hind..." his vision went black and all he could hear was the sounds. Yells and screams weren't unusual during a riot but this was close. He could hear cracks and sound of meat being bruised. His eyes opened as he saw Bill walked away. He was showered in a bright light and felt his pain disappear. As Bill walked out the sound of alarms were replaced with a different sound.

Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:51 am

"After getting Tenesha all set up Sandra arrived at the roof. It was boring up here, all the action was left behind downstairs. Sandra shrugged and yawned."

Sandra: Well, may as well rest up. Might be needing the energy later.

"Sandra hopped up on the back of the helicopter she told Tenesha about. She then found a place to lay back and stretched out getting comfy."

Sandra: My I hope she don't forget the cuffs, that was the most important part of my speech. Oh well, cya soon Tani.

"With that Sandra rested back and closed her eyes, starting to doze of into a nap before long."

Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:50 am

Everything happened so fast and before she knew it, Tanesha was back where she never wanted to be again. It wasnt exactly as bad any of the other training she'd done or any mission as a Code:Breaker. It was almost mundane, but she still found herself back into a corner and dropping down, cradling her head in her hands.  It was bringing back a lot of memories, bad memories.

The blairing of alarms and shouting from the guards and inmates began to fade into the background, the phoenix ribbon around her head starting to get warmer. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. She wasnt who she used to be, the girl in and out of jail, running the streets, slinging and all that stupid shit. She was better now, she liked how her life was now, she had friends who stood by her, who were complete psychotic mass murderers but still.

She had Tia, though she hadnt gotten the chance to speak to the girl in a long time, she needed to make things right between them. But first she had to get her black ass the hell out of this place. As she took off running, she could hear music echoing through her mind and sang along as she ran through the halls.

It was mayhem everywhere, the guards were trying to force the prisoners back into their cells, but the prisoners were fighting back with everything they had. One of the guards reached out and grabbed her arm " What the fuck is this black bi-AAAAAH " he yanked his hand back and fell over in pain as Tanesha's poison began pulsing through his body. She snatched up his baton and continued on.

Even amidst the chaos, people seemed to take notice of her, the guards confused as to why a woman was in an all male prison but the orange jumpsuit she was in was all the needed to know about her. The prisoners jumping at the chance of having an actual woman in their midst. She found everyone coming at her from all sides, taking in a deep breath, she let out a purple cloud of poison that through the hallway and out into the opening.

It wasnt strong enough to be really lethal as she'd make it on the spot, but it was enough to disorient and cause vomiting.  She grabbed another baton and started smacking people left and right as she made her way through. Reaching the stairs, she started climbing up, she was on the fifth floor and had some ways to go.  Tanesha kept in mind that she had a time limit, if she took to long to get out of there then the MRD would show up, the chance of fighting off a squad of them wasnt high. She didnt want to think Sandra would leave her to die but she kept in mind that it was a possibility. That was one of the worst case scenarios, another involved Sandra helping and the darkness taking over and making things worse.

Those were the worse case scencarios, assuming she didnt get out in time, but she wasnt some little girl in on her first offense, she was a Code:Breaker, 05 but still. She could handle this, alone.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:17 am

Bill was accompanied by several other guards equipped with riot gear and gas masks. The latter was due to the screams and yells through the radio that "Mutant on first floor! Unknown prisoner! She's-" followed by the sound of something being regurgitated and splashing sounds. They were clearing out their section until they heard about the mutant. Now they were pacifying the inmates either simply by threatening demeanor or beating the crap out of them like real Americans.

"The fuck is a mutant doing here?"

"I heard its some chick. The only girl around here is Aveline and I'm pretty sure she isn't a mutant. Not sure she's a man." they all chuckled while Bill was leading them. It was unusual how he knew exactly where to go, but he steered them past the major groups.

"Hey Bill would you bang her?"

"Already did..." he drifted off as they opened the door to the stairwell. A lone woman stood there one flight of steps below them. They could all see an aura of gas surrounding her. Most of them felt a little brave with their protection. "Hmm I don't necessarily recognize you here. Kind of hard since I know every man and woman in this place." The sight of her was intriguing. He needed to know more. There was always one way to learn.

"Oh well you can come with us honey. There are a lot of people here who would love to grab you. How about it sweetie." A few of the guards were already slowly approaching. "Either way we are going to ensure your safety. A little tough love won't hurt anyone."
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 3:19 am

Tanesha smirked slightly, batons gripped tight in her hands, she quickly accessed the situation. Guards in riot gear were at the top of the stairs, barring her way and wearing gas mask. That was a little surpising, but she assumed a guard from earlier had relayed the information. They knew she was a mutant and some idea what her power was, the basic idea of it but not all of it.

" Is that so? Well the only thing you need to know about is " she darted forward suddenly, leaping back and forth from the railing and wall. Thankful that she was a cheerleader in high school, it had certainly taught her enough useful skills that suprisingly helped in situations like this " I'm one bitch you dont fuck with! " and she was on them.

The men were suprised that she'd launched a frontal attack and Tanesha used that to her advantage. Play time was over and her body was producing the deadlier poisons now, her jumpsuit sizzled and melted away into a large cloud of spoke that filled the stairwell, leaving her in only her bra and panties that were specially made. Some of the men stupidly whooped and cheered at the sight, their eager hands reaching out.

The cries of cries of joy quickly became ones of frantic pain. The poison cloud was rapidly eating away their gear and through to their skin where it began corroding and liquifying it. Tanesha leaped back onto the railing and watched the flailing men for a moment, she wasnt a sadist by any standard but she hung around with too many.

The men werent completely distracted and tried to catch her out of anger, but the pain was making them sloppy, she jumped around them, using several of their head as stepping stones till she found herself in front of Billy " Well do you think youve seen enough, sweety? "

Casting aside one of the batons, she generated and formed her trademark whip/coil, some of her strongest poison that stronger then most forms of acid and capable of breaking down cellular structure if allowed to spread to quicklly, hit the heart and your fucked, which is where Tanesha was aiming as she lunged for the person in her way to freedom.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 4:28 am

Billy witnessed the guards with him get taken down with ease. His own clothes and equipment were decaying as a result of her gas which wasn't entirely surprising. It just meant she wasn't a complete novice with her abilities. He already stood there arms folded nodded in approval even as she was face to face with him.

"Never," she lunged at him with her poison. He could already feel the corrosive substance close to his skin. In a instant he pulled out two batons and threw them at her with surprising speed forcing her to dodge. He jumped on the railing in front of him and leaped forward to another. "I am wondering why your here actually." before she could attack again he was right behind her almost immediately.

"Your not a prisoner are you?" At that moment the other guards weren't even conscious and there were no working cameras around. There was no need to hide too much.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 5:30 am

Tanesha whipped around, suprised at Billy's sudden movement, his speed couldnt be human. But the people seemed to be suprised there was one mutant here, so the chances of there being another was unlikely. She backed away from him, the other guards down for the count and this guy showed no sign of being effected by her poison.

" Look, I dont who or what you are, but i'm kind of the middle of a training exercise and your getting in my way " she threw up another smoke cloud and make a run for it, making it to the fourth and just in time to miss a bullet whizzing through the spot she'd previously been. It appeared they were breaking out the guns Sandra had mentioned earlier, was that a sign the MRD were on the verge of being called, shit she didnt have time to play around with these guys.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 6:07 am

With a snap of his fingers the smoke cloud dispersed. Billy's clothes were torn up but he could deal with that. However the woman fighting her way through the prison was too interesting to simply let go. Just as Tenesha made it to the fourth floor Billy appeared next to her.

"So your here for training hmm. Either your boss is a little evil or just likes to have fun." The bullets seemed to divert just slightly away from him and it seemed like no one else noticed his presence. "Heh I'm interested. Show me what you can do."

The guards were already firing and moving forward trying to pin her. There weren't too many able to focus on her yet, but the prisoners were slowly being taken down.
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 pm

Tanesha sent out another poison cloud and dropped down to the floor, crawling out into the opening. She generated another poison coil from her hand two more straight out of her mouth manipulated them out into the masses, jumping back to her feet, Tanesha expaded the liquid poison to form a protective cocoon aroun her while she shaped the snake like coils to grow spike like apendages.

Sometime later she was leaning against a railing, catching her breath. She was currently on the last floor below the roof. Along the way she'd aquired one of the guards shirts that was far to gig for her, but was better then running around in her bra and panties. It also did the job of concealing the gun holsters, complete with guns she'd gotten as well. Blood splattered all over her body, some was hers but most it was the guards and inmates. Baton in hand, she started climbing the last stairwell, she could hear the voices of the voices of guards comings and remembered she still needed to pick up the handcuffs.
Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:56 pm

"Good choice I love uniforms." Billy was sitting on a railing nearby with a Nazi SS uniform on. "Even the ones worn by real life supervillains are rather spiffy." he could hear more guards coming and this time some unusually heavy footsteps.

"Oh your in for a treat. This guy I know Darius. Yeah he's a cyborg. He's human in all the right places, but can still be fun when he needs to get aggressive."

A small team of guards with rifles and riot gear were following a large man with heavy armor and a fully covered face. His arms looked metallic along with his legs. Chest and face was covered completely and his fists seemed to arc with electricity. The five man team fired immediately on Tanesha the second they saw her. Darius launched from his position down towards Tanesha.

"Lets hope the company that lent him out is willing to lose some money."
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 am

"While's Sandra's physical body was "sleeping", in the darkened prison Sandra was monitoring events going on. She could "feel" and track everybody moving through the shadows, the more she explored this power the more it was starting to compensate the lose of her own. So this was how Jet felt. The darkness was almost a world within itself, one that was her toy to play with. She couldn't help but feel she could expand her senses so much father if the eternal night was still around, she was starting to miss it."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 8:30 am

"Amber teleports the battle right into the middle of NYC, the nearest city, right into the middle of oncoming traffic. Scars skewer away from the two fighters. Before Jet can make any other move, she calls forth the Second Sorcery"

Amber: I am the rune of Akasha, I am the eye of the world! Refract! Isolate!

"First, she multiples her magical energies towards infinite, and then, she places a spacial isolation spell on Jet, effectively cutting him off from proper space, a powerful prison. The area around jet glows bright blue, and people that suddenly notice the two start to take cover, fearing a bigger fight. Amber slowly floats both herself and the shimmering space where Jet is held into the air so traffic can resume, and holds it there, beginning to reinforce it with various runic binding spells"

Amber: Katy. I got him. You and Fathae get over here, and contact Aaron and tell him I need anti-mugen cuffs or prisons or whatever the fuck that idiot has built for mutants.

"Amber was confident Jet wasn't escaping...but then she was confident she had stabbed a spell capable of destroying a small city into his chest, and he survived that"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 2:18 pm

"Katy arrived quickly with Fathae seeing Jet captured she gave a sigh of relieve that Amber decided to go this direction."

Katy: Thank you Amber. I realize it's hard being around him, but this is the right move, I'm certain of it. We kill him now we have no idea what'll happen.

"Katy began starting to get in contact with Aaron."

Back to top Go down
lol1991
Boss
Boss
lol1991

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 7:32 pm

Amber: Well first of all, one less filth in the world.

"Katy reaches Aaron, who's at SHIELD HQ working with Christopher on counter measures for Sandra, as they've spent the last few weeks doing"

Aaron: Yeeello. Oh. Katy, what do I owe the pleasure? Does Sandra want to hand herself in

"Aaron goes straight into his usual cocky self. Although a part of him wishes that were the case. He'd rather avoid another all out fight with Sandra and the others"

Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down
shinigamiriku

shinigamiriku

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:17 pm

" Who are you? " Tanesha demanded as she threw herself sideways to avoid Darius's strike. His fish hit the wall and made a large hole. Tanesha made a mental note to avoid getting hit, at all. She blew out another poison cloud and pulled out two of her guns and opened fire. Unfortunately Darius simply shrugged off the bullet and swung around for another strike, Tanesha strumbled back as his fist past through the air where she'd been, the electrictity making her hair frizzle.

As the the guards bullets started flying, Tanesha generated more liquid poison, but fast enough, bullets grazed her all over, one even clipping her shoulder. Biting down on her tongue to keep back the scream, she threw herself over the railing and spun around to regrab it and swing over the firing squad. She burst through them and headed through an open door into a hallway, Darius was already at her side, there wasnt enough time to dodge so she braced herself for impact.

This time she couldnt hold back the scream, pain exploding from the side of her body, electricity coursed all over her. The air was knocked out of her as she collided with the wall and slumped over, her vision beginning to dim. Damn, this guy was tough, through the haze she could see smoke wafting from his body, the corrosive effects of her poison seemed to be working but there didnt appear to be a lot she could do with that info right now.

Darius was looming over her, handcuffs in hand, her right arm had to be broken and her left shoulder was hurting from the bullet wound. She hadnt been this banged up since the fight with Emmet VS the Code:Breakers and she'd nearly died from that, only his " kindness " had convinced him to spare her life and here she was dying to this scrub, hell naw!

Her land lashed out and gripped Darius's wrist, preventing him from putting the cuffs on her " Look here mothafucker, i'm weaker then the rest, but im damn sure stronger then you! " her eyes glew an ominous purple color, followed by a loud clunk noise as Darius's hand was melted completely off. He jerked backwards but Tanesha leaped after him, ripping off the phoenix headband in the process, poison poured out from Tanesha's body in a torrent, forming snake like constructs that pierced through his body and pinned him to the wall, he struggled spectacularly, but the poison was rapidly covering his whole, eating away at the outer layer and spreading out through the inside.

Tanesha grabbed the handcuffs and headed back for the roof, the moment she'd removed the headband, her body was completely healed, she silently thanked Emmet for that. She burst out onto the roof and spide the helicopter with Sandra sleeping inside.
Back to top Go down
justinlynch3
Mod
Mod
justinlynch3

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:06 am

Katy: No, you know that isn't the case Aaron. Look, Sandra did want control of SXM, but the hostile way she went about it isn't her. I'm trying to help her before she does something she'll seriously regret. Look I'm here with Amber, we have Jet contained and need assistance, a anti-mugen prison or whatever you deem will do the job. I'm certain Jet is behind Sandra's hostility. I can't promise that getting him to undo what was done to Sandra will get her to give Genosha back. But at least you'd then be dealing with her, not the darkness.

"She was hoping Aaron would agree to help, and just maybe if all went well and the darkness was removed, they could settle this Genosha incident in a civil matter, instead of fighting again."

-----

"Sandra seemed to wake up as Tenesha neared the helicopter. She sat up with a smile as she stretched and yawned."

Sandra: Absolutely wonderful babe, you made it! And look at you, not a scratch.

"Sandra hopped up to her feet and met Tenesha half way from the door to the heli."

Sandra: I'd say that's a successful pass of phase 1. I'll have to find you a greater challenge next time.

"It didn't seem Sandra knew of the trouble Tenesha had getting here. With Emmet healing her it was giving Sandra the impression that Tenesha had a easy run of it, which wasn't exactly the case. Tenesha had to remember Sandra was no longer telepathic."

Sandra: Had you grabbed the toys I requested?

"Tenesha held up the cuffs and Sandra was overjoyed."

Sandra: Superb job girl!

"As more forces was nearing Sandra evoloped herself and Tenesha in darkness porting both away, they arrived at Sandra's home in England. During the years Sandra had gathered many places to go, she lived in this place with Dave and the kids for a while. But they was back on Genosha now, and Sandra figured some privacy was in order for what she had in mind next."

Sandra: So, shall we celebrate your accomplishment?

"Another reason Sandra came to England was to avoid getting caught. Sandra had talked Dave into the 3 way, but Sandra had passed that off as a curiosity and experience type deal. He was still unaware Sandra was basically having a affair with Tenesha behind his back, and she planned to keep him unaware."

Back to top Go down
LuckyMan

LuckyMan

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 3:16 am

The moment Sandra attempted to port a another presence sunk itself into the darkness. Just as they appeared in the room another man was shot out from the shadows. "Whoa that's," he got up straining himself. Shadows still clung to him as if they were trying to pull him down, but soon melted away as he raised his hand. A yellow light enveloped his body and pushed it back.

"Well forcefully porting myself with you wasn't the best idea." Billy stretched out his arms as he saw the two of them. "Sorry for interrupting, but I just needed to know who started that whole mess at the prison and who would've known it was Sandra Fuller."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Uprising Thread 3   Heroes Uprising Thread 3 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Thread 3
Page 30 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next